时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “the 100″… | 《地球百子》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Madi’s sketchbook. | 麦迪的速写本 |
[00:03] | He knew that she still has the memories of the Commander. | 他知道她仍然具有司令的记忆 |
[00:06] | She would never be safe. | 她永远都不会安全 |
[00:09] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我这么做 |
[00:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:13] | It seems you’re the key to the transcendence of the human race. | 看来你是实现人类超越的关键 |
[00:17] | They gave me a choice– | 他们让我选 |
[00:18] | Use these to bring you back peacefully | 用这个让你安静地跟我回去 |
[00:21] | or this if you wouldn’t go willingly. | 或者这个 如果你不愿意去的话 |
[00:25] | Sheidheda got away. | 影赫达跑了 |
[00:27] | He stabbed himself in the gut and disappeared. | 他冲自己的肚子捅了一刀 然后就消失了 |
[00:30] | The stone’s here. | 石头在这里 |
[00:31] | It can’t pinpoint the exact location. | 它没法定位到具体位置 |
[00:33] | Cadogan will just keep sending more people | 卡多根会继续派人来 |
[00:35] | until he gets me. | 直到抓到我 |
[00:36] | No one else is dying to save me. | 没有人要再因我而死了 |
[00:43] | Bomb! | 是炸弹 |
[01:19] | Emori? | 艾默莉 |
[01:21] | Emori! | 艾默莉 |
[01:26] | Emori, answer me! | 艾默莉 回答我 |
[01:28] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[01:30] | Murphy, Are you ok? | 墨菲 你没事吧 |
[01:31] | I can’t find Emori. | 我找不到艾默莉了 |
[01:32] | – Where was she? – She was right in front of me! | -她刚在哪 -她刚才就在我前面 |
[01:34] | She was right– She was right there. | 她就在…她刚就在那 |
[01:36] | Hey, hey. You’re probably concussed. | 你可能有脑震荡 |
[01:38] | How many fingers am I holding? | 这是几根手指 |
[01:39] | Too many. We need to find Emori now. | 太多了 我们得马上找到艾默莉 |
[01:41] | If she was with you, she won’t be far. | 如果她刚刚和你在一起 那就不会跑远 |
[01:43] | We’ll work a grid. | 我们分区域搜索 |
[01:46] | Emori, Emori, say something! | 艾默莉 艾默莉 出个声啊 |
[01:51] | Something. | 有动静 |
[01:57] | We got you, We got you. We’re coming for you! | 有我们呢 有我们呢 我们来救你 |
[02:05] | Thank god. I thought you… | 谢天谢地 我还以为你… |
[02:13] | were hurt. | 受了伤 |
[02:15] | What, this? | 什么 这个伤吗 |
[02:19] | It’s just a scratch. | 划了个口子而已 |
[02:56] | Jax, we’re coming! | 杰克逊 我们来了 |
[03:14] | We can still get to Madi. | 我们还是可以去救麦迪 |
[03:21] | Clarke, we have to think this through. | 克拉克 我们得想周全了 |
[03:23] | Gaia’s right. | 盖娅说得对 |
[03:24] | Only the second pill’s for me. | 不过第二颗药是给我的 |
[03:27] | We’re gonna need an inside man. | 我们得需要个内线 |
[03:32] | Good. Let’s do it. | 很好 我们干吧 |
[03:41] | Cadogan disappeared right away. | 卡多根立刻就消失了 |
[03:44] | Why isn’t this working? | 这个为什么不灵呢 |
[03:45] | Maybe somebody has to be waiting in Bardo | 也许有人得在巴尔多等着 |
[03:47] | to pull you through. | 把你拉过去 |
[04:07] | – Clarke. – We have to get to Madi! | -克拉克 -我们得去救麦迪 |
[04:10] | Cadogan could be digging into her brain right now. | 卡多根可能现在就在侵入她的大脑呢 |
[04:23] | Sir. | 先生 |
[04:26] | And you must be Madi. | 你一定是麦迪吧 |
[04:28] | My name’s Levitt. | 我叫莱维特 |
[04:29] | So glad you’ve chosen to join us. | 你决定加入我们 我非常高兴 |
[04:33] | It’s ok. Just have a seat right here. | 没事的 坐在这吧 |
[04:39] | I know it looks scary, but don’t worry. | 我知道这看着挺吓人 但不用担心 |
[04:42] | It won’t hurt. | 不疼的 |
[04:43] | Pain interferes with the readings. | 疼痛会干扰到读取的信息 |
[05:00] | It’s not too bad. | 还行 |
[05:02] | Good. Just lay your head back and get comfortable. | 很好 把头靠到后面 让自己舒服点 |
[05:27] | We’re gonna start by going through a baseline scenario. | 我们要从完成一个基准场景开始 |
[05:31] | Imagine you’re in an endless desert | 想象你身处一个无边无际的沙漠 |
[05:32] | with a vast, purple sky. | 有个广阔的紫色的天空 |
[05:35] | A hand reaches out for your own. | 一只手伸向你的手 |
[05:38] | Whose is it? | 那是谁的手 |
[05:47] | Hologram mode. | 全息模式 |
[05:49] | Neural link engaged. | 神经链接建立了 |
[05:57] | Well done, Madi. | 好样的 麦迪 |
[05:59] | I know you’re afraid, | 我知道你害怕 |
[06:01] | but if your mind contains the final code, | 但如果你的大脑里储存着终极密码 |
[06:05] | it’ll all be worth it. | 这一切都是值得的 |
[06:06] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[06:12] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[06:14] | Gabriel said Jordan studied the texts. | 加布里埃说乔登研究了那些文字 |
[06:19] | You think it’s a war because you want a war… | 你觉得是场战争因为你想要战争… |
[06:24] | But it’s actually a test someone has to take. | 可它实际上指的是有人要接受的一场考验 |
[06:27] | I am sorry, but I find it unlikely | 对不起 但我觉得 |
[06:29] | that a boy who studied the texts once | 一个只研究过文字一次的男孩 |
[06:32] | knows better than those of us | 不太可能会比我们这些 |
[06:34] | who have spent generations with them. | 花了许多代时间的人懂得多 |
[06:37] | That said, translation is as much an art as science. | 话虽如此 翻译既是科学也是艺术 |
[06:42] | After all, what is war but a test of might and will? | 毕竟战争不就是一场对于实力和决心的考验吗 |
[06:50] | So if Jordan is right | 那如果乔登是对的 |
[06:52] | and it is a test of a single individual, then… | 它的确是个针对一个个人的考验 |
[06:57] | that’s a good thing. | 那…这是好事 |
[07:01] | Madi, I don’t want a war. | 麦迪 我不想要战争 |
[07:04] | I don’t want to send my children to die. | 我不想让我的孩子们去送死 |
[07:07] | If I could spare all of us the pain of fighting, | 如果我能让所有人免于战争的苦痛 |
[07:10] | then I welcome that test. | 那我欢迎那场考验 |
[07:18] | Forgive the interruption, my shepherd. | 原谅我的打扰 我的主 |
[07:19] | We received a signal from Earth. | 我们收到了来自地球的信号 |
[07:21] | Two nano-tags have been activated. | 两枚纳米跟踪定位器被激活了 |
[07:25] | Madi’s people are no doubt worried about her, | 麦迪的伙伴无疑在担心她 |
[07:28] | but she’ll be with them soon enough. | 但她很快就会与他们团聚了 |
[07:29] | For now, leave them there. | 现在就先让他们待在那吧 |
[07:32] | They’ll thank us after we’ve transcended, | 等我们带领着他们一起超越之后 |
[07:34] | taking them with us. | 他们会感谢我们的 |
[07:39] | Ready to begin. | 可以开始了 |
[07:43] | – You doing ok, Madi? – Yes. | -你还好吗 麦迪 -对 |
[07:46] | I want to show you something. | 我想要给你看个东西 |
[07:54] | Think back to this image. | 回想一下这个图画 |
[08:01] | Is the system malfunctioning? | 系统出故障了吗 |
[08:04] | No, sir. Just give me a moment. | 没有先生 给我点时间 |
[08:12] | Madi, I need you to be very still now. | 麦迪 我要你现在一动都别动 |
[08:15] | I’m going deeper. | 我要进入到更深的地方 |
[08:17] | Just focus on the drawing. | 把注意力集中到图画上 |
[08:20] | What else do you remember about her? | 对于她 你还记得什么 |
[08:27] | Nothing. I–I don’t know. | 没别的了 我…我也不知道 |
[08:41] | Don’t worry, Madi. | 别担心 麦迪 |
[08:43] | We’ll figure this out together. | 我们会一起搞清楚的 |
[08:46] | I’m not doing this for you. | 我做这个不是为了你 |
[08:48] | I’m doing this to save my friends, my family. | 而是为了救我的朋友们 我的家人 |
[08:53] | You’re very brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[08:57] | Sir, it’s strange. | 先生 很奇怪 |
[09:00] | This particular memory is not registering | 这部分记忆并没有保存在 |
[09:02] | in any of the areas that memories are usually stored. | 记忆通常被存储的区域里 |
[09:05] | She drew things that she couldn’t have seen. | 她画出了她不可能看到过的东西 |
[09:08] | Those memories are in her mind somewhere. | 那些记忆就在她大脑的某个地方 |
[09:11] | Sir, I would have to search much deeper than just the cortex. | 先生 那我得要搜索比大脑皮层更深的地方 |
[09:15] | It’s extremely dangerous, and I’ve never done that before. | 这异常危险 而且我从没做过 |
[09:19] | They tell me you’re the best. I trust you. | 他们说你是最棒的 我信任你 |
[09:22] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[09:37] | My inside man is sure taking his sweet time. | 我的内线一定是在慢慢悠悠的呢 |
[09:41] | We should discuss the plan. | 我们应该讨论一下计划 |
[09:42] | Clarke and Octavia bring us over. | 克拉克和奥克塔维亚把我们带过去 |
[09:44] | We get Madi and kill their leader. | 我们救出麦迪 杀掉他们的头领 |
[09:47] | Killing cadogan won’t change anything. | 杀了卡多根不会改变任何事 |
[09:50] | He can’t chase us if he’s dead. | 如果他死了 就没办法追我们了 |
[09:52] | You’ve seen faith, mother. | 你见识过信仰 妈妈 |
[09:55] | You kill the Commander, another takes her place. | 你杀了司令 另一个会接替她的位置 |
[09:57] | You kill the Fleimkepa, another takes his place. | 你杀死一个火种守护者 另一个会接替他的位置 |
[09:59] | Faith doesn’t just die. | 信仰不会就那么死掉的 |
[10:02] | It gets carried forward. | 而是会被传承的 |
[10:04] | Cadogan’s people are no different. | 卡多根的人也是一样 |
[10:06] | Then how does this end? | 那这事怎么了结呢 |
[10:09] | Bellamy asked that question, too. | 贝拉米也问过同样的问题 |
[10:12] | One last war, | 终极之战 |
[10:14] | and then we transcend and we become the light. | 然后我们就超越 我们成为了光 |
[10:17] | It’s a beautiful idea, | 是个美丽的想法 |
[10:19] | but fighting is not how we get there. | 但我们实现它不是靠战争 |
[10:22] | War is a failure of everything, | 战争是一切的失败 |
[10:25] | which is why it’s a test, not a war. | 所以它不是战争 而是场考验 |
[10:28] | Test, war, test, war. | 考验 战争 考验 战争 |
[10:30] | The disciples have been studying | 使徒们研究巴尔多文字有 |
[10:32] | the Bardo texts for over 1,000 years. | 一千多年了 |
[10:36] | You really think you know better? | 你真觉得你比他们懂得多 |
[10:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:39] | And it’s not just that I read some old books. | 而且并非仅仅是我读了些古老的书籍 |
[10:45] | I felt it. | 我感知了它 |
[10:48] | That red sun toxin showed me something. | 那个红日毒素给我揭示了什么 |
[10:52] | I couldn’t figure it out, but I knew it was important, | 我当时搞不明白 但我知道是很重要的东西 |
[10:57] | and then I read the Bardo texts, | 然后我读了巴尔多文字 |
[11:00] | and it hit me– | 我意识到… |
[11:01] | The next step in human evolution. | 人类进化的下一步 |
[11:07] | I don’t claim to fully understand it, | 我并不会说我全部都搞明白了 |
[11:09] | but…in my heart, I know there’s a purpose to everything, | 但… 我内心深处知道凡事都有目的 |
[11:14] | and we don’t find out what it is | 而这不是通过我们再次互相残杀 |
[11:15] | by killing each other in another war. | 来去搞明白的 |
[11:19] | I just wish I could have told Bellamy. | 我真希望我能告诉贝拉米这些 |
[11:23] | Nonsense. | 胡扯 |
[11:25] | All that matters now is saving Madi | 现在最重要的就是救出麦迪 |
[11:27] | and killing Cadogan. | 并杀死卡多根 |
[11:28] | There’s no last war or test. | 没有什么终极之战或者考验 |
[11:31] | Bellamy’s dead because he believed that crap, | 贝拉米就是因为相信这些鬼话才死的 |
[11:33] | and I’ve heard enough! | 我已经听够了 |
[11:43] | What the hell was Madi thinking? | 麦迪到底想什么呢 |
[11:45] | She just left without even talking to me. | 就那么走了 都没和我说一下 |
[11:47] | Sounds like someone else I know. | 听着真像我认识的另一位 |
[11:49] | No. All I ever did was try to save people. | 不对 我做的所有的事都是想要救别人 |
[11:53] | While putting yourself in danger. | 同时把自己置于危险之中 |
[12:04] | She’s doing what I did. | 她是在做我曾做过的 |
[12:07] | Trying to fix everything on her own. | 想要只身去解决所有的问题 |
[12:13] | Is this how my mom felt every time? | 我妈妈每次也是这种感觉吗 |
[12:17] | Because I feel like I can’t get enough air. | 因为我感觉喘不过气来 |
[12:24] | Did I do that to her? | 我也是这么对她的吗 |
[12:29] | I didn’t mean to. | 这不是我的本意 |
[12:31] | And I’m sure your mother knew that | 我相信你妈妈明白 |
[12:34] | just as Madi doesn’t mean to hurt you. | 就如同麦迪无意伤害你一样 |
[12:43] | It’s not easy loving someone | 去爱一个把自己的生命 |
[12:47] | who puts their own life at risk. | 置于危险之中的人是很不容易的 |
[12:51] | Madi went to Bardo to save us. | 麦迪去巴尔多是为了救我们 |
[12:54] | I’m proud of her for that. | 我为她感到骄傲 |
[12:59] | I killed Bellamy to protect her from the disciples, | 为了保护她不受使徒的威胁 我杀了贝拉米 |
[13:05] | not so she could turn herself in. | 并不是要她去自投罗网 |
[13:10] | Everyone I love dies. | 我爱的人都会死 |
[13:18] | I can’t keep doing this, not again. | 我不能再这么下去了 不能再发生了 |
[13:28] | If I lose Madi, too… | 如果我连麦迪也失去了… |
[13:33] | I’ll have nothing… | 我就什么都没有了… |
[13:40] | Be nothing. | 什么都不是了 |
[13:43] | I can show you how to still your mind | 我可以教你如何让你的内心平静下来 |
[13:46] | if you let me, Clarke. | 如果你允许的话 克拉克 |
[13:57] | This side, this side, this side. | 这边 这边 这边 这边 |
[13:58] | Ok. | 好 |
[14:01] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[14:02] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你刚怎么没说 |
[14:03] | Because I didn’t feel it. Now I do. | 因为之前感觉不到 现在感觉到了 |
[14:08] | Over here. Easy. | 这边 慢慢来 |
[14:11] | It’s over, it’s over, It’s over, it’s over. | 结束了 结束了 |
[14:16] | It’s ok, it’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[14:19] | The rebar can wait. | 钢筋等会再处理 |
[14:20] | She’s losing too much blood. | 她失血过多了 |
[14:21] | I don’t think it severed the artery, | 我想应该没有切断动脉 |
[14:23] | but we need to cauterize the wound. | 但我们得先灼烧伤口 |
[14:26] | Well, that sounds like fun. | 听着挺有意思 |
[14:27] | I just wish I had a proper anesthetic for you. | 我只希望能给你麻醉就好了 |
[14:29] | Not as much as she does. | 没她那么想 |
[14:31] | It’s fine, John. | 没事的 约翰 |
[14:33] | Murphy, put pressure on this. | 墨菲 你压住 |
[14:37] | How about you distract me? | 你帮我转移下注意吧 |
[14:45] | You’re smashed, | 你喝醉了 |
[14:46] | and then we’re laying down on Kaylee’s giant bed, | 之后我们躺在凯莉的巨型大床上 |
[14:49] | drinking jo juice, Just you and me. | 共饮约汁 只有彼此 |
[14:52] | You hated playing Primes. | 你不喜欢装荣耀之族的人的 |
[14:54] | Yeah, but you loved it. | 是啊 但你喜欢 |
[14:57] | That’s enough for me. | 对我来说就足够了 |
[14:59] | Yeah, I did love it. | 是啊 我之前确实喜欢 |
[15:04] | It was the first time that I mattered. | 这是第一次我这么重要 |
[15:09] | That’s not true. That is not true. | 不是这样的 不是这样的 |
[15:12] | You always mattered to me. | 你对我而言一直都很重要 |
[15:19] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[15:27] | When I say so, | 听我指令 |
[15:29] | you uncover the wound, All right? | 你放开伤口 好吗 |
[15:33] | 3, 2, 1, Go. | 三二一 行动 |
[15:42] | It’s over, It’s over, it’s over! | 结束了 结束了 结束了 |
[15:43] | It’s over. Ok. | 没事了 好了 |
[15:44] | You did so good. | 你做得很好 |
[15:45] | You just got to hang on with us now, ok? | 现在坚持住 好吗 |
[15:47] | I heard screaming. | 我听到了尖叫 |
[15:49] | Did you find Echo | 你找到艾寇 |
[15:51] | or any sign of the others? | 或者其他人了吗 |
[15:53] | No. Whatever that explosion was, | 没有 这次爆炸应该 |
[15:55] | the hallway is completely collapsed. | 把整个走廊都堵上了 |
[15:56] | For now, we assume they’re ok, | 我们先假定他们都没事 |
[15:59] | but I was able to get Into the infirmary. | 我成功进了医务室 |
[16:01] | This is all I could find. Maybe it will help. | 这是我能找到的所有东西了 或许能帮上忙 |
[16:04] | I can’t do surgery out of my pack. | 没有我的工具包 我没法手术 |
[16:06] | I need an actual surgical theater, | 我需要一个真正的手术室 |
[16:08] | sterile equipment, Medicine. | 无菌设备和药品 |
[16:09] | I need to get to sanctum. | 我要去圣所 |
[16:11] | The helmet showed me the stone was In the rec room. | 头盔告诉我石头就在娱乐室里 |
[16:14] | We find it, open the bridge, and jump over. | 我们找到它 开启桥就穿越过去 |
[16:16] | What about Madi? | 那麦迪呢 |
[16:18] | What about the rest of our friends? | 我们其他的伙伴们呢 |
[16:20] | We will worry about them later. | 晚点再担心他们 |
[16:23] | Right now, you are the priority. | 现在你是最重要的 |
[16:25] | Yeah. Damn right. | 是啊 太对了 |
[16:27] | We only have one problem. We couldn’t find the stone. | 我们只有一个问题 我们找不到石头 |
[16:30] | Just because you can’t see something doesn’t mean It’s not there. | 你看不到不代表不存在 |
[16:59] | Why is there an Azgeda symbol on the floor? | 为什么地上会有个阿兹哥达的印记 |
[17:02] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 也不在乎 |
[17:03] | All I know is “x” marks the spot. | 我只知道 标记意味着定位 |
[17:07] | John, Something’s wrong. | 约翰 不对劲 |
[17:13] | I’ll get the gear. | 我去拿工具 |
[17:15] | Hey, hey. Stay with us. Stay with us, all right? | 撑住 撑住 |
[17:18] | Echo’s azgeda. You should be worried about her, too. | 艾寇是阿兹哥达人 你应该也要考虑下她 |
[17:21] | I am. | 我有 |
[17:23] | You’re not acting like it. | 看起来没有 |
[17:24] | Look. Everyone else can take care | 听着 他们每个人都能够 |
[17:25] | of themselves for a little while, all right? | 照顾自己撑一会 好吗 |
[17:29] | You are more important than any other person In this universe. | 全宇宙没有人比你重要 |
[17:33] | Murphy, I need to repack this. | 墨菲 我要重新包扎 |
[17:37] | Hey, Thor. Let’s go. | “雷神” 我们上 |
[17:41] | Don’t go anywhere. | 坚持住 |
[17:47] | I hate to say this, | 我也不想这么说 |
[17:49] | but if we don’t get her to sanctum soon, | 但如果我们不尽快带她去圣所 |
[17:51] | she’s not gonna make it. | 她就撑不过去了 |
[18:09] | Let’s just say he believes he can walk on water. | 就说他相信他无所不能吧 |
[18:11] | And you don’t? | 而你不信 |
[18:13] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[18:16] | No. | 不 |
[18:18] | No. Bring it back. Bring it back! | 不 倒回去 倒回去 |
[18:21] | I’m trying. It’s just a fragment. | 我在努力 这只是一个片段 |
[18:22] | I had to activate the extra-synaptic gaba receptors | 我必须激活突触外氨酸受体 |
[18:24] | just to gain access. | 才能连上 |
[18:26] | It’s an entirely different pathway from normal memories. | 跟普通记忆是完全两条路径 |
[18:28] | No excuses. | 没有借口 |
[18:32] | I want to see my daughter again. | 我想再见见我的女儿 |
[18:42] | If I push deeper, | 如果我更深推入 |
[18:43] | I may be able to find more of Becca’s memories, | 或许能找到更多贝卡的记忆 |
[18:46] | but it’s risky. | 但风险很高 |
[18:48] | Then be careful. | 那就小心点 |
[18:50] | We need her memories intact. | 我们需要她的记忆完整无缺 |
[18:57] | Are you all right, Madi? | 你还好吗 麦迪 |
[18:59] | I know. You’re tired, | 我知道 你累了 |
[19:02] | but you’re doing so well. | 但你做得很好 |
[19:18] | ALIE will get the flame either way. | 阿莉还是会得到火种 |
[19:20] | None of us… | 我们之中没有人 |
[19:22] | is ready for this. | 为此做好了准备 |
[19:24] | I’ll always be with you. | 我会永远在你身边 |
[19:26] | …ready for this. | 为此做好了准备 |
[19:29] | None of–none of us. | 我们之中没有人 |
[19:30] | None of us is ready. | 我们之中没有人做好了准备 |
[19:33] | We’re not ready. | 我们还没有准备好 |
[19:35] | I am. | 我准备好了 |
[19:36] | We’re not ready. | 我们还没有准备好 |
[19:38] | Not you. | 你没有 |
[19:40] | Especially– especially not you. | 尤其…尤其是你 |
[19:42] | No! | 不 |
[19:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:46] | I saw everything. | 我看到了一切 |
[19:48] | Becca went to the other side. | 贝卡去了另一边 |
[19:50] | She said he’s not ready. | 她说他没有准备好 |
[19:52] | I’m done helping you. | 我不会再帮你们了 |
[19:55] | Becca and I had a disagreement A long time ago. | 贝卡和我在很久之前有过分歧 |
[20:01] | You’re only seeing her side of the story, | 你只看到了她的版本的故事 |
[20:05] | and she may have been right back then, | 她当时的判断只是基于当时 |
[20:07] | but I’ve spent centuries preparing us, improving us. | 但我已经花了几个世纪的时间来准备和提升 |
[20:13] | Now is our time. | 现在是时候了 |
[20:15] | Let’s start again. | 我们继续开始吧 |
[20:16] | I said no! | 我说了不 |
[20:19] | Madi, stop it. You’re hurting yourself. | 麦迪 住手 你在伤害自己 |
[20:21] | – Guards! – You’re hurting yourself! | -守卫 -你在伤害你自己 |
[20:23] | Restrain her! We can’t let her harm herself. | 制止她 我们不能让她自残 |
[20:26] | Step aside, Disciple Levitt. | 请让一下 莱维特使徒 |
[20:27] | Take it easy! Stop resisting. | 放松 不要再抵抗了 |
[20:29] | You’ll only get hurt. | 你这样只会伤害自己 |
[20:32] | Again, Mr. Levitt. | 继续 莱维特先生 |
[20:34] | Sir, we need to do this another way. | 先生 我们应该换种方式 |
[20:37] | There is no other way. You’re too close to this. | 没有别的方式 你介入太深了 |
[20:40] | You’re dismissed. | 你被开除了 |
[20:41] | – Hold her down! – Summon Shoana. | -按住她 -召莎侬来 |
[20:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[20:53] | Leave me alone! | 放开我 |
[20:54] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[21:13] | Levitt departing m-cap. | 莱维特离开记忆捕捉 |
[21:22] | Madi, stop this. | 麦迪 放弃吧 |
[21:26] | Are you trying to kill yourself? | 你是想杀了自己吗 |
[21:30] | For the good of the many, | 为了大部分人的利益 |
[21:32] | I have no choice but to continue. | 我别无选择 只能继续 |
[21:35] | Go float yourself. | 去死吧 |
[21:46] | – Levitt. – I jut came from the shepherd. | -莱维特 -我刚从主那过来 |
[21:48] | The nano-tags from earth, he wants those people brought over. | 地球的纳米跟踪定位器 他要带那些人过来 |
[21:53] | – Now. – I thought he ordered us to ignore them. | -立刻 -之前不是说不管吗 |
[21:55] | I suppose he changed his mind. | 我想应该是他改变注意了 |
[21:57] | Who am I to question that? | 我怎么会质疑呢 |
[22:01] | Fine. I’ll go tell the shepherd that you refused his order. | 好吧 我会去告诉主你拒绝他的命令 |
[22:03] | He can come here himself. | 让他亲自来 |
[22:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:09] | Bringing them over. | 带他们来 |
[22:11] | It’ll take me a few minutes to relink to their tags. | 需要几分钟重连到他们的追踪器 |
[22:20] | Focus on your breath. | 专注呼吸 |
[22:23] | In…and out. | 吸气 呼气 |
[22:28] | Let all earthly concerns fall away. | 抛开所有凡俗的忧虑 |
[22:33] | This might work for the commanders, | 这或许对司令们管用 |
[22:36] | but mine is the only voice in my head right now, | 但我脑海中现在唯一的声音 |
[22:40] | and you don’t want to hear what it has to say. | 你应该不想听到 |
[22:42] | You don’t have to be a commander to find | 你要寻找内心的平静 |
[22:43] | the stillness in your mind, | 不需要成为司令 |
[22:45] | but you do have to try. | 但你要努力尝试 |
[22:47] | How do you expect me to focus right now | 我的女儿还生死未卜 |
[22:51] | when my daughter is out there, | 甚至可能在遭受虐待 |
[22:53] | probably being tortured right now? | 我要怎么冷静 |
[22:55] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[23:00] | I love her, too, Clarke. | 我也爱她 克拉克 |
[23:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:05] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[23:18] | It’s working. | 有用了 |
[23:21] | I’m next. | 接着就是我了 |
[23:23] | I don’t want to be alone again. | 我不想再孤身一人了 |
[23:25] | Sometimes to do the right thing, | 有时候要做对的事 |
[23:27] | you have to take a risk. | 要承担风险 |
[23:28] | Your mom knew that, too. | 你妈妈也明白这一点 |
[23:45] | You’re not alone. | 你不是孤身一人 |
[23:53] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[24:00] | Now we have faith. | 现在我们有了信仰 |
[24:08] | Where are they? | 他们呢 |
[24:10] | Where’s the bridge? What is this? | 桥呢 怎么回事 |
[24:11] | War preparations. | 战前准备 |
[24:13] | We moved the bridge to a strategically advantageous location. | 我们将桥移至了具有战略优势的位置 |
[24:18] | Where? | 哪里 |
[24:53] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[24:56] | Drop your weapons! Hands in the air! | 放下武器 举起手 |
[24:59] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[25:19] | The gauze should keep the bleeding under control | 纱布应该能使出血得到控制 |
[25:22] | until we get you into surgery. | 撑到我们给你手术的时候 |
[25:24] | Come on, Jackson. | 拜托 杰克逊 |
[25:26] | We both know how this ends. | 我们都知道会怎么样 |
[25:27] | Hey. Don’t talk like that. | 别丧气 |
[25:30] | We are getting you out of here. | 我们会带你出去的 |
[25:32] | Faster, Raven. | 再快点 雷文 |
[25:34] | You try doing this one good leg. | 你只有一条好腿试试 |
[25:38] | I’m going to help them. | 我去帮他们 |
[25:40] | You hang in there. | 你坚持住 |
[25:47] | You’re exhausted. I can take over. | 你累坏了 我来接手吧 |
[25:49] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:51] | I need you to talk to Emori. | 我要你去和艾默莉谈谈 |
[25:56] | Recovery is psychological as much as it is medical. | 心理期待和生理医治对康复同样重要 |
[25:59] | She thinks she’s gonna die. | 她觉得自己会死 |
[26:01] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[26:05] | Don’t get up. | 别起来 |
[26:10] | You always hated being helpless. | 你一直讨厌帮不上忙 |
[26:13] | Everyone hates being helpless. | 谁都不想帮不上忙 |
[26:16] | Not like you. | 不像你 |
[26:19] | Our time on the ring, | 之前在方舟上的时候 |
[26:22] | you hated it. | 你很不喜欢这样 |
[26:25] | Me… | 我 |
[26:27] | Even though we were trapped in a tin can | 虽然我们当时被困在那个小空间里 |
[26:31] | with nothing to do and no way back to Earth, | 无能为力无所事事 也回不了地球 |
[26:37] | those were still some of the best times of my life. | 那还是我生命中一段最幸福的时光 |
[26:41] | We were together and safe. | 我们当时在一起 也很安全 |
[26:47] | I love you, you know? | 我很喜欢你 你知道的吧 |
[26:52] | Emori, you are getting through this. | 艾默莉 你可以挺过去的 |
[26:54] | We’re almost to the stone. | 我们已经要挖到石头了 |
[27:01] | When you get to it, | 你们挖到之后 |
[27:04] | I want you to go to Bardo. | 我希望你们去巴尔多 |
[27:06] | – What? – Forget taking me to sanctum. | -什么 -别想着带我去圣所了 |
[27:09] | If I’m right, then by now Madi already turned herself in. | 如果我猜得没错 麦迪应该已经把自己送去了 |
[27:13] | Cadogan could already have the code to start the last war. | 卡多根可能已经拿到开启终极之战的密码了 |
[27:16] | We can’t let him doom all of humanity. | 我们不能让他毁灭整个人类 |
[27:19] | Stopping him is more important. | 阻止他更重要 |
[27:21] | Screw that. | 去他的 |
[27:22] | Jordan claims it’s a test, not a war, | 乔登说这是一次考验 不是战争 |
[27:25] | and for all we know, that’s crap, too. | 就我们所知 那也是胡扯 |
[27:27] | I’m not letting you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[27:30] | We already lost Bellamy. | 我们已经失去了贝拉米 |
[27:35] | It’s too much, Raven. | 足够了 雷文 |
[27:38] | If it’s a choice between saving me and saving everyone, | 如果在救我和救所有人里选 |
[27:44] | you choose everyone. | 你选救所有人 |
[27:48] | That’s what I want. | 这就是我希望的 |
[27:50] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:53] | John–he won’t be able to, | 约翰 他做不到 |
[27:56] | but you, you’re strong. | 但你 你很坚强 |
[28:00] | You can make the hard choice | 你可以做出艰难的决定 |
[28:02] | like Clarke. | 跟克拉克一样 |
[28:05] | Like you did in the reactor. | 就像反应堆那次一样 |
[28:07] | – You can. – Emori, no, I– | -你可以的 -艾默莉 不 我… |
[28:11] | Emori, I made the wrong call. | 艾默莉 我之前做错了选择 |
[28:14] | I treated Hatch like a pawn. | 我把哈奇当作卒子 |
[28:15] | I–I should have given him a choice. | 我应该给他选择 |
[28:17] | I…I wouldn’t do it again, | 我不会再这么做了 |
[28:23] | and I won’t do it now. | 现在绝对不会 |
[28:27] | I am done watching the people I love die. | 我不要眼睁睁看着我爱的人死掉 |
[28:33] | Come on! Unh! | 快 |
[28:36] | Y-you’re being stubborn, aren’t you? | 你真是很倔啊 |
[28:40] | Heh. Yeah. It’s kind of my thing. | 是啊 这就是我 |
[28:45] | I am saving you… | 我要救你 |
[28:49] | and then I’m gonna save everyone else. | 然后救所有人 |
[28:53] | That’s kind of my thing, too. | 这也是我 |
[29:03] | Come on. | 来 |
[29:06] | Yes! It’s the stone, Emori! We’re– | 棒 是石头 艾默莉 我们… |
[29:11] | Emori? Emori! | 艾默莉 艾默莉 |
[29:15] | She’s–she’s not breathing! | 她没呼吸了 |
[29:27] | I can keep her blood circulating, | 我可以保持她的血液循环 |
[29:29] | but we need to get back to sanctum! | 但我们得回圣所 |
[29:33] | Work faster. Come on! Unh! | 赶快 快 |
[29:57] | He’s been singing that since we locked him up. | 从我们把他关起来开始 他就一直在唱这首歌 |
[30:00] | Fortunately, he’ll have to shut up to eat. | 还好他吃饭的时候不唱 |
[30:03] | Stand aside, disciple. | 让开 使徒 |
[30:08] | Damn thing’s broken again. | 这玩意又坏了 |
[30:10] | Since when are level 11s on maintenance crew? | 从什么时候开始 11层也有维修人员了 |
[30:13] | Since today. | 今天起 |
[30:37] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:40] | We did all that just to end up back here, | 我们做了这些就为了来在这里 |
[30:42] | locked up in a cell next to sheidheda. | 被关在影赫达隔壁 |
[30:45] | Hey. We’ll get Madi back. | 我们会找到麦迪的 |
[30:50] | Think about it. Someone brought us here. | 想一想 有人带了我们过来 |
[30:55] | That means we have help on the inside. | 也就是说我们有内应在帮我们 |
[30:57] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[31:00] | a matter of time. | 时间问题 |
[31:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:05] | For offering to come. | 主动一起来 |
[31:08] | I told you I get it now, what she means to you. | 我说了我明白了 她对你而言意味着什么 |
[31:11] | It’s what Hope means to me. | 小希对我而言也是如此 |
[31:12] | It’s what I meant to Bellamy. | 我对贝拉米而言也是 |
[31:16] | You were everything to him. | 你是他的一切 |
[31:19] | That’s how I’ll remember him. | 我会这样记得他 |
[31:33] | Sorry it took me so long. | 抱歉我耽误了点时间 |
[31:34] | Hate to interrupt, but we need to get to Madi. | 抱歉打扰 但我们得赶快找麦迪 |
[31:37] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[31:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:41] | Isn’t this your guys’ specialty? | 这不是你们的专长吗 |
[31:42] | How would you do it? | 你们打算怎么做 |
[31:44] | Use the suits, go invisible. | 用上制服 隐身 |
[31:46] | No. That won’t work. | 不 不行 |
[31:47] | Too many disciples with helmets around. | 周围有太多戴头盔的使徒了 |
[31:49] | Then we come in hot, and we take them all out. | 那我们就把他们都杀了 |
[31:51] | Or… | 或者 |
[31:53] | We create a distraction. | 我们可以声东击西 |
[32:01] | Well, since no one’s shooting, | 既然你们都没开枪 |
[32:02] | I suppose that means you need me. | 我想你们需要我 |
[32:06] | What would Madi think? | 麦迪会怎么想 |
[32:07] | That’s enough, both of you. | 够了 你们两个 |
[32:10] | We need to stop Cadogan. | 我们要阻止卡多根 |
[32:11] | I tried, and for my troubles, | 我试过了 作为报复 |
[32:13] | they locked me up here. | 他们把我关在这里 |
[32:15] | Here’s the deal. | 交易内容如下 |
[32:17] | I’d love to kill you, but you’re right. | 虽然我很想杀你 但你说得没错 |
[32:20] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[32:22] | We set you loose, and you draw the disciples away from m-cap. | 我们放你自由 你去引开记忆捕捉外的使徒 |
[32:27] | I’m not some petty distraction. | 我不擅长声东击西 |
[32:30] | I’m the high king of sanctum. | 我是圣所的王 |
[32:31] | Ok, your highness. | 好的 陛下 |
[32:35] | Then we walk out of here and lock the door behind us. | 那我们就出去给你继续锁上了 |
[32:40] | Distraction it is. | 那就声东击西吧 |
[32:48] | Attention, sheep. | 注意 小羊羔们 |
[32:51] | I’m here to kill your shepherd. | 我来杀你们的主 |
[32:53] | Prisoner breach. Send reinforcements to level 4! | 有人越狱 4层需要增援 |
[32:55] | Go! We have two disciples in pursuit. | 走 我们有两个使徒在追捕 |
[33:08] | He’s offline. Attack! | 他下线了 攻击 |
[33:19] | Detain on level 4. | 留在4层 |
[33:22] | Is that the best you can do?! | 你们就这点能耐吗 |
[33:35] | There’s one symbol still covered. | 还有一个符号被覆盖着 |
[33:44] | That’s it! I can see the last symbol now! | 好了 我可以看到最后一个符号了 |
[33:49] | Get back! | 退后 |
[34:05] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[34:10] | We got to go now! | 我们要走了 |
[34:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:16] | We’re not losing anyone else. | 我们不能失去其他任何一个人 |
[34:18] | We’ll come back for Miller. Let’s go. | 我们会回来找米勒的 走 |
[34:36] | He’s not here? | 他不在这里吗 |
[34:38] | We knew that was a possibility. | 我们知道有这种可能 |
[34:40] | We’ll deal with sheidheda later. | 我们晚点再处理影赫达 |
[34:44] | I grew up with these people. | 我和这些人一起长大 |
[34:45] | That’s war, Levitt. | 这是战争 莱维特 |
[34:49] | It looks exciting in hologram mode, | 在全息模式下看起来令人兴奋 |
[34:52] | but this is the reality. | 但这是现实 |
[34:53] | Come on. Right now, all that matters Is getting to Madi. | 来 现在最重要的是找到麦迪 |
[35:03] | Looks like our diversion worked. | 看来我们的计划有用 |
[35:05] | Levitt, you go in first. | 莱维特 你先进去 |
[35:08] | They won’t see you as a threat. | 他们不会把你视作威胁 |
[35:24] | Madi. | 麦迪 |
[35:30] | Madi? Madi? | 麦迪 麦迪 |
[35:33] | Madi, I’m here. Madi? | 麦迪 我来了 麦迪 |
[35:37] | Ma… | 麦… |
[35:43] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[35:45] | She’s breathing. Why isn’t she responding? | 她在呼吸 为什么没有反应 |
[35:49] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[35:53] | I’m accessing the history now. | 我在看历史记录 |
[36:01] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[36:06] | Madi! Madi, look at me. | 麦迪 麦迪 看着我 |
[36:12] | Say–say something. | 说话 |
[36:15] | Please say something. | 说句话吧 |
[36:19] | Say something! | 说话啊 |
[36:37] | Oh, my baby. | 我的孩子 |
[36:40] | My baby. My baby. | 我的孩子 我的孩子 |
[36:51] | Well, how is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[36:55] | There’s still neural activity, | 仍然有神经活动 |
[36:57] | but her brain stem shows evidence of a massive stroke. | 但是她的脑干显示出严重中风的迹象 |
[36:59] | Well, neural activity is good, right? | 神经活动是好事吧 |
[37:02] | She’s conscious, but she can’t move… | 她有意识 但不能动 |
[37:05] | Anything. | 所有都动不了 |
[37:08] | She’s locked in. | 她被封住了 |
[37:20] | Clarke, she can hear you. | 克拉克 她能听到 |
[37:26] | She knows you’re here. | 她知道你来了 |
[37:36] | Hey, baby. | 孩子 |
[37:40] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[37:43] | I’m right here. | 我来了 |
[37:48] | Is it recoverable? | 能治愈吗 |
[37:50] | What? I– | 什么 我… |
[37:54] | No. The areas of her brain responsible | 不 她的大脑中 |
[37:58] | For voluntary movement have been destroyed. | 主管主动运动的区域已被破坏 |
[38:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:03] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[38:22] | Clarke…no. | 克拉克 不 |
[38:37] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[38:42] | I’m not letting you live with this. | 我不要让你背负这些活着 |
[38:58] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[39:04] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[39:08] | Just listen to my voice, ok? | 就听我说 好吗 |
[39:47] | No. He got the code. | 不 他拿到了密码 |
[39:51] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[39:55] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:57] | Oh, god. I’m so sorry. | 天哪 对不起 |
[39:59] | The test code? Are you sure? | 考验密码 你确定吗 |
[40:04] | Hologram mode. | 全息模式 |
[40:19] | He got what he needed and left her here? | 他拿到了自己想要的 就把她丢在这里吗 |
[40:23] | We have to stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[40:26] | If one man represents the entire human race… | 如果一个人要代表全人类 |
[40:28] | It can’t be him. | 不能是他 |
[40:29] | We can still stop him, but we have to go now. | 我们还能阻止他 但必须立刻出发 |
[40:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:47] | You’ve wanted this your whole life. | 你这一生都在追求这个 |
[40:51] | Before you, I didn’t have a life. | 在你之前 我没有人生 |
[40:57] | I’ll come back. | 我会回来的 |
[41:01] | I’ll be back after I stop the test, | 我阻止考验之后就回来 |
[41:05] | and I promise I will not let him win. | 我保证 不会让他赢 |