时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Almost there! | 就快到了 |
[00:39] | Stay with us, Emori. Stay with us! | 坚持住 艾默莉 坚持住 |
[00:41] | Ok. Slow, slow. Murph. | 慢点 慢点 墨菲 |
[00:44] | I got it! | 交给我吧 |
[00:46] | Raven, get the defibrillator. | 雷文 去把除颤器拿来 |
[00:47] | – Where? – There! | -在哪 -那里 |
[00:49] | Come on, baby. Come on, baby. | 挺住 宝贝 挺住 宝贝 |
[00:50] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[00:53] | – Good. Now– – I know how. | -很好 现在… -我知道怎么用 |
[00:55] | I’ve used one on myself. | 我给自己用过 |
[00:56] | Jax, what can I do? | 杰克逊 我能做什么 |
[00:58] | Nothing yet. | 现在没有 |
[01:02] | – Ok. – Set. | -好 -准备好了 |
[01:03] | Clear! | 离手 |
[01:11] | Come on! | 加油啊 |
[01:12] | One more time. Come on. | 再来一次 快 |
[01:13] | Raven, clear! | 雷文 离手 |
[01:26] | – Good job. – Her pulse is weak. | -好样的 -她的脉搏很微弱 |
[01:28] | She’s lost too much blood. | 她失血太多了 |
[01:29] | – So we give her mine. – Mine, too. | -那就给她输我的吧 -还有我的 |
[01:33] | Murphy’s a nightblood. You’re not. | 墨菲是夜之血脉 你不是 |
[01:34] | – Wha– – Just go back for the others. | -什… -你就回去找其他人吧 |
[01:36] | I can’t just leave her like this. | 可我不能就把她扔在这 |
[01:38] | Unless you’ve done abdominal surgery on yourself, too, | 除非你还给自己做过腹部手术 |
[01:40] | there’s nothing more you can do. | 这没什么其它你能做的了 |
[01:42] | I’ll get her stable, then take out the bar. | 我让她稳定下来 然后把钢筋取出来 |
[01:44] | Raven, he’s right. They could be trapped. | 雷文 他说得对 他们可能被困住了 |
[01:46] | You got to get them out. | 你得去把他们救出来 |
[01:47] | – Alone? How? – I don’t know. | -我自己 怎么救 -我不知道 |
[01:49] | Never mind. I’ll figure it out. Just… | 算了 我会自己想办法 把她… |
[01:52] | Just save her. | 把她救活就行了 |
[01:57] | Once our friends are safe, | 等我们的朋友们都安全了 |
[01:58] | you have to go after Madi, ok? | 你就去找麦迪 好吗 |
[02:00] | You have to stop Cadogan. | 你得阻止卡多根 |
[02:16] | Shepherd en route to bridge. | 主正前往桥 |
[02:17] | All disciples, stay alert. | 所有的使徒 保持警惕 |
[02:23] | The shepherd’s unit will be with him guarding the door. | 主的小队会和他一起 守卫着门 |
[02:26] | Too bad for them. | 那他们真不幸 |
[02:31] | Grenades? So more killing, that’s the answer? | 手榴弹 更多杀戮 这就是答案 |
[02:36] | It’s what we do. | 这就是我们的方式 |
[02:39] | Maybe we don’t deserve to transcend. | 也许我们不配超越 |
[03:01] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[03:11] | We’re too late. | 我们来迟了 |
[03:36] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来 |
[03:43] | Heh. Our pier. | 我们的码头 |
[03:44] | I took you fishing here once. | 我带你来这钓过一次鱼 |
[03:47] | Why only once? | 为什么只有一次 |
[03:49] | You jumped in. | 你跳了下去 |
[03:51] | Oh, I told you not to, | 我让你不要跳 |
[03:54] | but you didn’t listen. | 可你不听 |
[03:56] | You never listened. | 你什么时候听过话啊 |
[04:00] | She took after her mother. | 她遗传她妈妈的 |
[04:06] | You’re not Callie. | 你不是凯莉 |
[04:07] | No. This is who you chose. | 对 这是你的选择 |
[04:10] | We most often take the form of the subject’s greatest teacher | 我们通常都是以对象最重要的导师 |
[04:14] | or the source of their greatest failure. | 或者他们最惨痛失败的根源的形象出现 |
[04:17] | In the rare emotion-driven species such as your own, | 像你们这样的极少数受情感支配的种族 |
[04:21] | it can be their greatest love. | 可能是最爱的人 |
[04:23] | Seems you’re faced with all of the above. | 看起来以上所有你都遇到了 |
[04:27] | Are you god? | 你是神吗 |
[04:30] | For our purposes, you may consider me your judge. | 为了我们的目的 你可以把我看成是你的法官 |
[04:35] | My judge? So they were right. | 我的法官 那么说他们是对的了 |
[04:37] | This is a trial, a test, not a war. | 这是个审判 一次考验 不是战争 |
[04:42] | Correct. | 正确 |
[04:43] | The last of your kind to stand before us–Becca– | 你们种族上一个站在我们面前的 贝卡 |
[04:46] | refused the test. | 拒绝了考验 |
[04:48] | Tell me… dad, | 告诉我…爸爸 |
[04:51] | is the human race now ready to join us? | 人类现在做好准备来加入我们了吗 |
[04:54] | Yes… we are ready. | 是的…我们准备好了 |
[04:56] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[04:58] | Here’s how it works. | 过程是这样的 |
[04:59] | We talk, I ask questions, you answer truthfully. | 我们谈话 我问问题 你如实回答 |
[05:03] | If you do not, I will know it. | 如果你没有 我会知道的 |
[05:06] | If your answers are satisfactory, | 如果你的答案令人满意 |
[05:08] | Your consciousness and that of your entire species | 你以及你整个种族的意识 |
[05:11] | will become one with ours. | 会与我们的融为一体 |
[05:12] | You will transcend Your human form and become infinite. | 你们会超越你们人类的形象并成为永恒 |
[05:15] | If you fail to earn this evolutionary leap, | 如果你没能赢得这个进化的跳跃 |
[05:18] | you will be eliminated, | 你们就会被灭绝 |
[05:19] | turned to crystal the way the Bardoans | 被化为结晶 就像巴尔多人 |
[05:21] | and countless other civilizations before them were. | 以及他们之前无数的文明所遭遇的一样 |
[05:24] | Sound good? | 满意吗 |
[05:27] | The first question is about love. | 第一个问题是关于爱的 |
[05:30] | So few species are given this gift, | 极少数的种族被给予了这个天赋 |
[05:33] | yet you have attempted to erase it in pursuit of this moment. | 而你试图把它抹掉 来追求这个时刻的到来 |
[05:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:57] | Pencils down. | 笔断了 |
[06:05] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[06:06] | Get some water. | 去喝点水吧 |
[06:08] | Sounds like they’re getting closer. | 听着他们越来越近了 |
[06:17] | Gaia took the last of the water on her hunt. | 盖娅去狩猎时把最后的水都带走了 |
[06:22] | I’ll go to the river. | 我去河边吧 |
[06:43] | Ha. I hate waiting. | 我最讨厌等待了 |
[06:44] | Done too much of it. | 等过太多次了 |
[06:46] | Trust me, I know. | 我绝对理解 |
[06:50] | But Octavia and Clarke can take care of themselves. | 但奥克塔维亚和克拉克自己能行的 |
[06:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:56] | That’s what friends are for. | 朋友就是这样的 |
[06:59] | Friends, huh? | 朋友 |
[07:12] | Can…friends do this? | 朋友会这样吗 |
[07:27] | Oh, they’re back! | 她们回来了 |
[07:30] | Form up! Attack on my orders! | 戒备 听我号令攻击 |
[07:42] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[07:44] | Saving our asses again. | 收拾我们的烂摊子 再一次 |
[07:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:51] | It’s what Hatch would do. | 哈奇也会这么做的 |
[07:54] | – Stone’s right through there. – Copy that. | -石头就在那边 -收到 |
[07:56] | The rest of you beat it | 其他人退后 |
[07:56] | unless you want a lung full of pulverized bunker. | 除非你们想吸一肺的地堡粉尘 |
[08:00] | We’ve got people down there. | 下面有我们的同伴 |
[08:03] | – So you do. Hear that, boys? – Yep. | -确实 听到了吗 小伙子们 -收到 |
[08:06] | Set phasers to stun. | 把光炮设置成晕眩模式 |
[08:08] | You got it. | 收到 |
[08:09] | It’s not Jackson. He’s fine. | 杰克逊不在那里 他没事 |
[08:11] | In sanctum treating Emori. | 在圣所治疗艾默莉 |
[08:13] | Murphy’s with them. | 墨菲跟他们在一起 |
[08:14] | It’s got to be Echo or Niylah then. | 那下面就是艾寇或者奈拉了 |
[08:15] | Why not the others? | 为什么不是其他人 |
[08:16] | There are no others. | 没有其他人了 |
[08:18] | Gabriel’s dead. Cadogan has Madi on Bardo. | 加布里埃死了 卡多根把麦迪逼去了巴尔多 |
[08:21] | Clarke and Octavia went to get her back. | 克拉克和奥克塔维亚去带她回来了 |
[08:23] | They’re to return for us so we can help stop him. | 她们会来接我们 好让我们协助阻止他 |
[08:25] | Fire in the hole! | 开火 |
[08:29] | Then let’s do that. | 那我们就去吧 |
[08:30] | How? Cadogan will be mobilizing his army for war. | 怎么去 卡多根为大战准备了军队 |
[08:32] | We got 10 people. | 我们只有十个人 |
[08:33] | With sheidheda dead, Wonkru will fight. | 影赫达一死 统一部落就会战斗 |
[08:35] | We go to sanctum first. | 我们得先去圣所 |
[08:37] | Wonkru will lose, Indra. | 统一部落会输的 因陀罗 |
[08:39] | Miller’s right. | 米勒说得没错 |
[08:40] | What we need is a distraction, not a fight, | 我们需要的是声东击西 而不是硬刚 |
[08:43] | a way to get a small team past their army to kill Cadogan. | 只要能送一小队人穿过军队杀掉卡多根就行 |
[08:50] | Energy weapons. | 能量武器 |
[08:51] | Their weapons require energy, too. | 他们的武器也需要能量 |
[08:53] | Too bad we won’t be able to see what we’re firing ours at. | 我们看不到集火目标挺糟糕的 |
[08:58] | Maybe we will. | 也许有办法 |
[09:01] | Look what I found. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[09:03] | Hope! | 小希 |
[09:08] | More importantly, We’re through the collapse. | 更重要的是 我们已经清障 |
[09:10] | Good. Then let’s go. | 很好 我们走 |
[09:12] | Wait. What about Gaia? | 等等 盖娅呢 |
[09:13] | I’m sorry. Clarke and Octavia are In trouble on Bardo. | 很遗憾 克拉克和奥克塔维亚在巴尔多有危险 |
[09:15] | Sounds familiar. | 听着似曾相识 |
[09:17] | Indra, we can’t wait for her. | 因陀罗 我们没法等她 |
[09:18] | Slow down. We still don’t have a plan | 等一等 我们还没有计划 |
[09:19] | that doesn’t end with all of us dead. | 能让大家都不会白白牺牲 |
[09:21] | Actually, I think Jordan was just about to tell us one. | 其实我觉得刚刚乔登要说一个 |
[09:27] | This one would make My father proud. | 这个计划会让爸爸以我为荣 |
[09:44] | For my first trick, | 我的第一招 |
[09:46] | I will make an army appear. | 让军队现身 |
[09:53] | I’m offline. Weapons Not responsive. | 我掉线了 武器无响应 |
[09:56] | I’ve got nothing. | 我无法戒备 |
[09:57] | None of us do. | 我们也都是 |
[10:01] | This is not the stone room. | 这里不是石室 |
[10:03] | The distraction can still work. | 声东击西还是能起效的 |
[10:04] | Insertion team, go now! | 插入小组 冲 |
[10:06] | Copy that. Echo, lead the way. | 收到 艾寇 带路 |
[10:08] | The rest of you, Into the trees! | 其他人 躲进树林 |
[10:13] | The last war is here! | 终极大战就在这里 |
[10:15] | Their weapons are down. | 他们没有举起武器 |
[10:16] | Why aren’t they attacking? | 为什么他们不攻击 |
[10:19] | Move, move, move, move! | 快快快 |
[10:34] | Well, they’re distracted. | 他们被吸引了 |
[10:36] | Yeah. Long enough for us to die. | 是啊 时间足够把我们都杀光了 |
[10:37] | We all will die. | 我们都会死的 |
[10:39] | When is out of our control. | 什么时候就不受我们控制了 |
[10:41] | This is a good how. | 这也算死得其所 |
[10:46] | She’s as stable as she’s gonna get. It’s time. | 她已经足够稳定了 是时候了 |
[10:49] | Jax. | 杰克逊 |
[10:55] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[10:59] | Raven got you out? | 雷文把你弄出来了 |
[11:01] | Yeah. She and Wonkru just left for Bardo. | 是的 她刚带着统一部落去巴尔多了 |
[11:04] | Without you? | 你不去吗 |
[11:06] | I’m not leaving you again. | 我不会再离开你了 |
[11:08] | Whatever happens next, we stick together. | 无论之后会发生什么 我们都要在一起 |
[11:12] | I am glad you are safe. | 很高兴你没事 |
[11:14] | Now how about my reunion? | 现在帮我也重聚吧 |
[11:21] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[11:22] | Help hold her steady while I take this out. | 我拔的时候 你稳住她的身体 |
[11:25] | If she moves, | 如果她移动 |
[11:26] | it’ll cause even more damage. | 会造成更大的伤害 |
[11:27] | – You understand? – Yeah. | -明白了吗 -明白 |
[11:31] | On 3. | 数到三 |
[11:33] | 1… | 一 |
[11:35] | 2… | 二 |
[11:37] | 3. | 三 |
[11:44] | Come on. Emori, Emori! Emori! | 撑住 艾默莉 艾默莉 艾默莉 |
[11:47] | She’s bleeding out. | 她流了好多血 |
[11:48] | I have to get in there surgically and find the– | 我得通过外科手术进入那里 找到… |
[11:50] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[11:54] | No, Emori! | 不 艾默莉 |
[11:59] | Adrenaline. | 肾上腺素 |
[12:11] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:14] | Do something! Come on! Do something! | 做些什么啊 拜托 做些什么 |
[12:16] | You’re a doctor! Please! | 你是医生啊 拜托 |
[12:20] | No. | 不 |
[12:25] | No, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[12:29] | Emori. No. | 艾默莉 不要 |
[12:32] | Emori, please. Emori, please. | 艾默莉 求求你 艾默莉 求求你 |
[13:04] | Take out her mind drive. | 取出她的意识驱动 |
[13:06] | – Please. – Please what? | -拜托 -拜托什么 |
[13:09] | Put her mind In your head? | 把她的意识放进你的大脑里吗 |
[13:11] | We know from Clarke and Josephine how that ends. | 我们从克拉克和约瑟芬那里知道会怎么样 |
[13:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:17] | – I’ll do it myself. – Mur… | -我自己来 -墨… |
[13:26] | If you died | 如果你死了 |
[13:28] | and I could see you again, | 我可以有办法再见到你 |
[13:31] | I would do the same thing. | 我也会这么做 |
[13:38] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[13:42] | You do realize that if Clarke can’t stop the test | 你知道吧 如果克拉克不能阻止考验 |
[13:45] | then we are buying time for wanheda | 那我们是在为瓦黑达见证人类 |
[13:47] | to be the witness for the human race. | 争取时间 |
[13:51] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个事吗 |
[13:54] | If she gets it done, | 如果她成功了 |
[13:57] | will my brother transcend? | 我哥哥会超越吗 |
[13:59] | No. Shepherd’s Passage, “Book of Bardo,” | 不 巴尔多之书《主之旅》中说 |
[14:04] | Chapter 1, verse 6. | 第一章 第六节 |
[14:05] | “Death is the end, My friend. | “死亡就是终点 我的朋友” |
[14:07] | Only the living shall transcend.” | “只有生者方可超越” |
[14:10] | Must have slept through that class. | 那节课我肯定打盹了 |
[14:17] | – What? – If she does take the test, | -怎么了 -如果她进行了考验 |
[14:19] | then today’s the end. | 那今天就是结束 |
[14:21] | Either way, transcendence or extinction… | 无论是超越还是灭绝 |
[14:28] | I would have liked to live a little first. | 我想先好好活着 |
[14:30] | Same. | 我也是 |
[14:33] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[14:40] | – What happened here? – We did. | -这里怎么回事 -我们干的 |
[14:43] | Don’t tell me Cadogan killed Madi. | 别告诉我卡多根杀了麦迪 |
[14:45] | Worse than killed her. | 比杀了她更残忍 |
[14:46] | Clarke went in after him to stop the test. | 克拉克进去追他阻止考验了 |
[14:48] | – Went in? – How do you know you weren’t followed? | -进去 -你们怎么知道没有人跟来 |
[14:50] | You can relax. | 放心 |
[14:52] | The disciples have their hands full with Wonkru right now. | 使徒们这会正集中精力对付统一部落呢 |
[14:54] | What, you brought an army here? | 什么 你们带了支军队过来 |
[14:56] | They’re not here to fight. | 他们不是来战斗的 |
[14:58] | It was a distraction to get us inside so we can kill Cadogan. | 他们负责声东击西 好让我们进来杀卡多根 |
[15:01] | The disciples don’t know that. | 使徒们又不知道 |
[15:02] | If Clarke can’t stop the test to determine | 如果克拉克不能阻止 |
[15:04] | whether or not the human race deserves to transcend | 决定人类是否值得超越的测试 |
[15:05] | while what’s left of the human race Is fighting a war… | 而剩余的人类在打仗… |
[15:07] | – That would be bad. – Worse than bad. | -那就很糟糕 -不止是糟糕 |
[15:10] | If we fail, the transcendents send gem9. | 如果我们失败 超越者会释放宝石九 |
[15:12] | The spy understands. | 间谍你应该懂 |
[15:14] | Look. I’m sorry for what I did to you, ok? | 我之前那么对你 我很抱歉 |
[15:17] | I wasn’t myself. | 我也身不由己 |
[15:18] | We’ll make friends later. | 等会再冰释前嫌 |
[15:19] | Right now, we have to stop the war. | 现在我们要阻止战争 |
[15:21] | Levitt, on me. | 莱维特 跟我来 |
[15:23] | I’m going with them. | 我跟他们一起去 |
[15:24] | Raven, get that bridge open. | 雷文 把桥打开 |
[15:33] | You don’t see that every day. | 真不是每天都能看到的 |
[15:44] | Why am I still here? | 为什么我还在这里 |
[15:46] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[15:55] | Lexa. | 莱克萨 |
[16:06] | I’m not her, Clarke. | 我不是她 克拉克 |
[16:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:21] | The test isn’t over? | 考验还没结束吗 |
[16:23] | No. I’m sorry. We can’t stop what’s been set in motion. | 不 抱歉 我没法阻止正在发生的事情 |
[16:28] | Your species must now be judged through you. | 你的种族将通过你来评判 |
[16:38] | This man was unarmed, no threat to you, | 这个人没有持有武器 对你毫无威胁 |
[16:40] | yet you killed him. | 但你还是杀了他 |
[16:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:48] | He killed my daughter. | 他杀了我的女儿 |
[16:52] | Is Madi dead? | 麦迪死了吗 |
[16:55] | No, but she will be because of him. | 不 但因为他 她会死 |
[17:00] | So your need for revenge Is more important | 所以你复仇的需求要比 |
[17:02] | than the fate of the entire human race? | 全人类的命运更加重要吗 |
[17:04] | It’s not revenge. It’s justice. | 这不是复仇 是正义 |
[17:08] | Clarke… | 克拉克 |
[17:20] | You don’t know my pain. | 你不明白我的痛苦 |
[17:22] | You’re wrong. During the test, I sense every part of you. | 你错了 在考验中 我会体验你所有的感受 |
[17:27] | I’m feeling your pain right now. | 我现在就在体会你的痛苦 |
[17:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:32] | Then feel me holding Lexa as she dies. | 那感受下莱克萨死时抱着她的我 |
[17:37] | Feel me seeing someone else wear my mother’s face. | 感受下看着另一个人穿着我妈妈的皮囊时的我 |
[17:43] | Feel me murder my best friend to save my child, | 感受下为了保护孩子杀了挚友的我 |
[17:48] | only to have her die anyway. | 结果还是要看孩子死的我 |
[17:51] | Feel that. | 感受下啊 |
[17:53] | You suffer and inflict suffering on others. | 你痛苦 也给别人施加痛苦 |
[17:59] | Pain begets pain. That’s not justice, Clarke. | 痛苦相生 这不是正义 克拉克 |
[18:04] | You say you do these things to protect your people, | 你说你做的事情是为了保护你的同伴 |
[18:07] | but you’re all one…people. | 但你们都是一部分人 |
[18:10] | That much Cadogan had right. | 这部分倒是卡多根是对的 |
[18:14] | He created a world without love to get to you. | 为了到你这里 他创造了一个没有爱的世界 |
[18:19] | He killed my child to get to you. | 为了到你这里 他杀了我的孩子 |
[18:23] | Have you ever considered that you’re the problem? | 你有没有考虑过你才是问题所在 |
[18:26] | How dare you judge me | 你凭什么评判我 |
[18:30] | when you annihilate entire species | 你们可是歼灭整个物种 |
[18:32] | because they don’t live up to your ideals? | 就因为他们没按你们的想法活着 |
[18:35] | Have I pulled the lever to commit genocide? | 我是否又犯下种族灭绝之罪 |
[18:39] | Yes, I have. | 对 我有 |
[18:42] | And did love make me do this? | 但是爱驱使我这么做的吗 |
[18:45] | You’re damn right it did! | 没错就是这样 |
[18:50] | But what’s your excuse? | 那你的理由呢 |
[18:52] | You play games with people | 你们逗人玩 |
[18:54] | and call yourselves higher beings. | 称自己为更高级的物种 |
[18:59] | You are no better than the murderers I’ve killed, | 你们没有比我杀掉的凶手们高级到哪去 |
[19:03] | and you are no better than me! | 也没有比我好到哪去 |
[19:07] | I am sorry for all you have lost. | 我对你所失去的一切感到遗憾 |
[19:10] | You’ve borne so much… | 你背负了太多太多 |
[19:13] | But if you are humanity, | 但如果你是人类 |
[19:18] | then I’m afraid humanity Is not worthy of taking the next step. | 那恐怕人类不值得进化到下一阶段 |
[19:25] | It has been decided. | 我意已决 |
[20:09] | I remember that. | 我记得那里 |
[20:12] | The place we first met. | 我们第一次遇见的地方 |
[20:15] | Love at first knife to throat. | 第一次指向喉咙的刀 |
[20:21] | Oh, you are so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[20:23] | John, where are we? | 约翰 我们在哪 |
[20:26] | Josephine called it the mindspace. | 约瑟芬称之为意识空间 |
[20:30] | If it were up to me, I would have chosen our cave, | 如果我选的话 就叫我们的窝 |
[20:31] | but… | 不过… |
[20:36] | I died. | 我死了 |
[20:38] | You did. | 是的 |
[20:41] | Not acceptable. | 无法接受 |
[20:50] | You put my mind drive In your head. | 你把我的意识驱动放到了你的脑袋里 |
[20:53] | Two minds, one body. You’ll die, too. | 两个意识共享一具身体 你也会死的 |
[20:59] | You have to take it out. | 你得把它取出来 |
[21:00] | Without you, I’d just be surviving, Emori. | 没有你 我只是行尸走肉 艾默莉 |
[21:02] | – I wouldn’t be living. – No. | -我也活不下去 -不 |
[21:07] | I would take a few more hours with you over forever without. | 相比较永恒 我更愿意与你共度几小时 |
[21:12] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:13] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[21:15] | I won’t let you do this, so wake up. | 我不要你这样 醒醒 |
[21:18] | – Emori. – Wake up. | -艾默莉 -醒醒 |
[21:20] | Just wake up! Wake up! | 醒醒 醒醒啊 |
[21:23] | Wake up! Wake up! | 醒醒 醒醒啊 |
[21:24] | Jackson! Jackson, wake him up! | 杰克逊 杰克逊 把他叫醒 |
[21:27] | – Emori. – Don’t let him do this. | -艾默莉 -别让他这么做 |
[21:29] | Jackson! John, John! | 杰克逊 约翰 约翰 |
[21:31] | – Stop, stop, hey. – Don’t! Let go of me! | -别喊了 别喊了 -不要 放开我 |
[21:34] | This is ok with me. | 我没关系 |
[21:36] | No. It’s not ok with me. | 不 我有关系 |
[21:37] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没事的 没事的 |
[21:42] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:48] | What? | 什么 |
[21:53] | The last time I asked you to dance, | 上一次我邀请你跳舞 |
[21:55] | you stabbed me with a butcher knife. | 你用屠刀刺了我 |
[22:00] | Relationships. | 谈恋爱嘛 |
[22:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:56] | Clarke? | 克拉克 |
[22:58] | Oh, that can’t be good. | 这可不妙 |
[23:02] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[23:05] | Clarke, wait! | 克拉克 等等 |
[23:06] | Did you take the test? | 你接受考验了吗 |
[23:08] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[23:11] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[23:13] | It should have been you, not me. | 应该是你去的 不该是我 |
[23:16] | They should have picked you first. | 他们应该先选你的 |
[23:19] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样吗 |
[23:22] | We don’t transcend? | 我们不能超越 |
[23:25] | We’re wiped out? It’s over? | 我们会被清除 都结束了吗 |
[23:28] | Well, can we change their minds? | 我们能让他们改变主意吗 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:35] | I need to be with Madi. There’s not much time. | 我要去陪着麦迪 没多少时间了 |
[23:38] | Clarke, wait! | 克拉克 等等 |
[23:57] | Touching a pulsar. What could go wrong? | 触摸脉冲星 能有什么事 |
[24:13] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[24:16] | Wait. Where’s earth? | 等等 地球呢 |
[24:19] | About 42 billion light years away. | 420亿光年之外 |
[24:31] | You read our thoughts and take the form of someone we love. | 你会读我们的思想 然后化身成我们爱的人 |
[24:34] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[24:36] | Yours is an interesting choice. | 你的选择很有趣 |
[24:39] | Not your real mother, | 不是你真正的妈妈 |
[24:41] | yet her opinion of you mattered even more. | 而她的看法对你更重要 |
[24:45] | You fear her judgment. | 你害怕她的评价 |
[24:47] | Am I here to talk about me? | 现在是要谈我的事吗 |
[24:49] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[24:50] | The test is over. | 考验已经结束了 |
[24:52] | As you know, Clarke failed. | 如你所知 克拉克失败了 |
[24:53] | How can that be? | 怎么会 |
[24:54] | Clarke sacrificed everything for us so that we didn’t have to. | 克拉克替我们牺牲了一切 好让我们不必承受 |
[24:58] | She gave up her soul so we could keep ours. | 她牺牲了自己的灵魂 好让我们坚守自己的 |
[25:00] | She committed atrocities. | 她犯下了暴行 |
[25:02] | She was trying to save us. | 她是想救我们 |
[25:03] | She doomed you. I’m sorry. | 她害了你们 抱歉 |
[25:07] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[25:09] | Because to me, it looks like you don’t feel anything. | 在我看来 你毫无感觉 |
[25:12] | Have we made mistakes? Yes. | 我们犯过错吗 有 |
[25:14] | Clarke, me, all of us, | 克拉克 我 我们所有人 |
[25:16] | but we were just trying to survive. | 但我们都是为了活下去 |
[25:19] | I’m not saying we’re ready now, | 我没说我们已经准备好了 |
[25:21] | and if you don’t want us to join you, fine… | 如果你不想我们加入你们 无妨 |
[25:25] | But at least let us live, | 但至少让我们活下去 |
[25:27] | keep trying to do better. | 努力去做得更好 |
[25:28] | We will. We have. | 我们会的 我们必须要 |
[25:31] | You say you have, | 你说你们必须要 |
[25:34] | yet even now you are poised and | 但是即使现在 你们也蓄势待发 |
[25:36] | on the brink of self-extermination. | 处在自我毁灭的边缘 |
[25:40] | Look. | 看 |
[25:51] | You say you’re trying to do better, | 你说你们想做得更好 |
[25:54] | but all I see are two tribes of frightened creatures | 但我只看到两个恐惧的部落 |
[25:57] | willing to kill the other to save themselves. | 想要杀掉彼此来自己活命 |
[26:01] | But they’re not fighting. | 但他们没有打起来 |
[26:02] | It was just a distraction. | 只是声东击西 |
[26:04] | This proves nothing. | 这说明不了什么 |
[26:06] | They will fight, Raven, like they always do. | 他们会打起来的 雷文 一贯如此 |
[26:10] | You can’t possibly know that. | 你也说不准吧 |
[26:17] | Let the games begin. | 开始游戏 |
[26:24] | Stop! What the hell are you doing? | 住手 你要做什么 |
[26:25] | They can’t see or hear you. | 他们无法看到或听到你 |
[26:29] | You cannot stop this. | 你阻止不了这一切 |
[26:31] | No one can. | 没有人可以 |
[26:40] | Who fired? No one respond! | 谁开的火 没人回应 |
[26:42] | Levitt, slow down! | 莱维特 站住 |
[26:45] | Hold your fire! Don’t shoot! | 停火 不要开枪 |
[26:47] | Hold! | 停火 |
[26:48] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[26:55] | Hold! | 停火 |
[26:57] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:58] | This is not the last war. | 这不是终极大战 |
[27:02] | We don’t achieve transcendence through violence. | 我们没法通过暴力获得超越 |
[27:05] | Cadogan was wrong. | 卡多根是错的 |
[27:07] | We’re being tested right now, all of us. | 我们现在正在经受考验 我们所有人 |
[27:11] | You were saying? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[27:12] | Put down your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[27:14] | Nonsense. | 一派胡言 |
[27:15] | History is written by the victors. | 历史都是胜利者书写的 |
[27:17] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再来一次 |
[27:24] | Man down! | 有人中枪 |
[27:25] | Return fire! | 回击 |
[27:30] | Levitt, no! | 莱维特 不 |
[27:37] | Octavia, wait! | 奥克塔维亚 等等 |
[27:40] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[27:41] | Indra, cover me! | 因陀罗 掩护我 |
[27:43] | Fire! | 开火 |
[27:56] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[28:17] | Echo, you’re hit. | 艾寇 你中枪了 |
[28:19] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:20] | I lost Bellamy. | 我失去了贝拉米 |
[28:21] | I will not lose his sister. | 我不能再失去他的妹妹了 |
[28:33] | Don’t you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[28:36] | Despite the beauty that humans are capable of, | 尽管人类所能如此美好 |
[28:39] | you can’t break free from the cycle of violence. | 你还是无法打破暴力的循环 |
[28:47] | Hi, baby. I’m here. | 孩子 我来了 |
[28:50] | Aunty O! | 小奥阿姨 |
[28:55] | You have to stop the war. | 你们要阻止战争 |
[28:57] | – I got this. – Stop the war. | -我来 -阻止战争 |
[28:59] | This is who you are. | 这就是你们 |
[29:01] | That’s why you failed the test. | 所以你们没有通过考验 |
[29:03] | I’m so sorry I failed you. | 抱歉我辜负了你 |
[29:06] | I failed everyone. | 我辜负了所有人 |
[29:10] | It’s time for us to go, Raven. | 我们该走了 雷文 |
[29:12] | The end of the human race is here. | 人类在此终结 |
[29:19] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[29:26] | Jordan, Hope, don’t let them die. | 乔登 小希 别让他们死掉 |
[29:30] | The dead don’t transcend. | 死者无法超越 |
[29:34] | You’re gonna be ok. | 你会没事的 |
[29:42] | Indra! Indra, hold your fire! | 因陀罗 因陀罗 停火 |
[29:56] | Indra is not in command here! | 这里不是因陀罗说了算 |
[29:59] | I am, and I say… | 是我 而我说… |
[30:06] | 血债血偿 血债血偿 | |
[30:35] | Enough! | 够了 |
[30:43] | What the hell are we doing here? | 我们在做什么 |
[30:46] | You swore an oath to fight for all mankind. | 你们发誓要为全人类而战 |
[30:51] | Well, look around you! | 看看你们周围 |
[30:55] | We are mankind! We are one crew! | 我们都是人类 我们是一体的 |
[30:59] | If I kill you, | 如果我杀了你 |
[31:01] | I kill myself. | 就是在杀我自己 |
[31:03] | If we keep killing each other, | 如果我们持续自相残杀 |
[31:04] | there won’t be anyone left to save! | 就没有任何人可以存活 |
[31:08] | Our fight is over, Indra! | 我们的战斗结束了 因陀罗 |
[31:36] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 但愿你明白自己在做什么 |
[31:42] | We’re unarmed. | 我们没有武器 |
[31:44] | I know you’re afraid to walk away | 我知道你们很害怕 |
[31:45] | from everything you’ve spent your lives training for. | 要放下你们这一生被训练教导的东西 |
[31:48] | I am, too. | 我也一样 |
[31:51] | My brother believed, as you do, | 我哥哥和你们一样相信 |
[31:55] | that transcendence, whatever that means, | 超越 无论意味着什么 |
[31:59] | is within reach. | 是可以触及的 |
[32:01] | He died for that belief, | 他为此信仰而死 |
[32:02] | and for that, he’ll never get there, | 为此 他永远到不了那里 |
[32:05] | never transcend. | 无法超越 |
[32:07] | I don’t know what I believe, | 我不知道我相信什么 |
[32:09] | but I do know that if we fight this war | 但我知道 如果我们打这场仗 |
[32:12] | we don’t deserve to find out if he was right. | 我们就不配去验证他是不是对的 |
[32:17] | We don’t deserve to survive. | 我们不配活着 |
[32:19] | We fail, we die. | 我们如果失败了 就会死 |
[32:24] | She’s reaching them. | 她在说服他们 |
[32:26] | I’ve been to war, and let me tell you | 我打过仗 我告诉你们 |
[32:30] | the only way to win… | 唯一赢的方式 |
[32:34] | is not to fight. | 就是不要打 |
[32:52] | Nice speech. | 讲得不错 |
[32:56] | No. Stay with me! | 不 坚持住 |
[32:58] | This does not end here. | 不能在这里结束 |
[33:02] | Echo, no! No! | 艾寇 不要 不要 |
[33:03] | Pump her heart. Do it now! | 按压她的心脏 快 |
[33:10] | Sir, what are your orders? | 长官 请下令 |
[33:28] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[33:35] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[33:40] | – For all mankind. – For all mankind. | -为了全人类 -为了全人类 |
[33:42] | For all mankind. | 为了全人类 |
[33:44] | – For all mankind. – For all mankind. | -为了全人类 -为了全人类 |
[33:46] | I told you. We can change. | 我说了 我们会改变 |
[33:49] | We just need more time. | 我们只是需要更多时间 |
[33:51] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:00] | – What are you doing? – What? | -你怎么停了 -什么 |
[34:01] | I said– | 我说了… |
[34:07] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[34:21] | No pain. | 不痛 |
[34:29] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[34:34] | This is what I saw when I was adjusting. | 我调整的时候看到的就是这个 |
[34:50] | Bellamy was right. | 贝拉米是对的 |
[35:17] | Jax. | 杰克逊 |
[35:20] | We’re glowing. | 我们在发光 |
[35:26] | Oh, now that is cool. | 真厉害 |
[35:46] | Raven went in. | 雷文进去了 |
[35:58] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[36:02] | I know you don’t want to leave me… | 我知道你不想离开我 |
[36:06] | But you have to go now. | 但你该去了 |
[36:11] | This gives you a chance to live. | 这样你就有机会活下去 |
[36:16] | Let go, Madi. Just let go. | 去吧 麦迪 去吧 |
[36:20] | I’ll be ok. | 我会没事的 |
[36:39] | I love you forever, Madi, | 我永远爱你 麦迪 |
[36:43] | forever. | 永远 |
[37:26] | Is anyone here? | 还有人吗 |
[37:29] | Murphy? | 墨菲 |
[37:31] | Emori? | 艾默莉 |
[37:48] | Hey, girl! Hi! | 小家伙 你好啊 |
[37:51] | Where are we gonna live, girl, huh? | 我们该住在哪里呢 小家伙 |
[37:54] | Where are we gonna live? | 我们该住在哪里呢 |
[38:27] | Today, water and shelter. | 今天 水和居住的地方 |
[38:30] | Tomorrow, food, ok? | 明天 食物 好吗 |
[38:35] | Picasso, come! | 毕加索 回来 |
[38:38] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[38:51] | Picasso? | 毕加索 |
[38:56] | Picasso? | 毕加索 |
[39:05] | Picasso? | 毕加索 |
[39:10] | Please come back! | 回来吧 |
[39:12] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想独自一个人 |
[39:20] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想独自一个人 |
[39:24] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[39:31] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[39:33] | To explain. | 解释 |
[39:35] | There’s no need. | 没必要 |
[39:38] | I get it. I bear it so they don’t have to again. | 我明白的 只是又一次我来忍受 他们就不必 |
[39:44] | Such a curious species. | 如此奇特的物种 |
[39:47] | You’ve added so much to us already. | 你已经为我们添加了很多东西 |
[39:49] | I’m glad to have been wrong about you. | 很庆幸误判了你 |
[39:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:54] | Does that mean… | 是不是说… |
[39:56] | You’re here to take me with you? | 你是来带我和你们一起的 |
[39:57] | No. You can never join us, Clarke. | 不 你不能加入我们 克拉克 |
[40:01] | Your actions must have a cost. | 你的行为必须要付出代价 |
[40:03] | Just mine? | 只有我吗 |
[40:06] | Am I the only human being who ever sinned? | 我是唯一一个有罪的人类吗 |
[40:10] | Of course not, | 当然不是 |
[40:10] | but you are the only test subject from any species | 但你是全宇宙所有物种有史以来 |
[40:13] | anywhere in the universe since the dawn of time | 唯一一个在考验当场 |
[40:15] | who committed murder during a test. | 杀人的人 |
[40:19] | I’d do it again. | 再来一次我还是会的 |
[40:20] | Madi knew you’d say that. | 麦迪知道你会这么说 |
[40:24] | Madi’s with you then? | 那麦迪和你一起吗 |
[40:25] | In a manner of speaking, yes. | 从某种意义上说 是的 |
[40:27] | Her consciousness has joined ours. | 她的意识加入了我们 |
[40:29] | She’s at peace. | 她很好 |
[40:31] | She’ll never feel pain, she’ll never die. | 她不会感到痛苦 也不会死 |
[40:34] | She knew that living here without anyone her own age to love | 她明白生活在这里 没有任何同龄人相亲相爱 |
[40:37] | is something you wouldn’t have wanted for her, | 并不是你希望她去经历的生活 |
[40:40] | even if it meant you being alone. | 即使这意味着你会独自一人 |
[40:42] | I suppose that choice was made easier | 我想如果她知道你不会 |
[40:44] | with the realization you wouldn’t be. | 应该更容易做这个选择 |
[40:47] | Transcendence is a choice? | 超越是选择吗 |
[40:50] | You can choose to come back? | 你可以选择回来 |
[40:52] | Of course, | 当然 |
[40:54] | though until now no one ever had. | 但迄今还没有人有过 |
[41:03] | There’s all these fish! | 鱼都在这里了 |
[41:20] | There won’t be offspring, | 不会有后代 |
[41:22] | and they won’t join us when they die. | 死后也没法加入我们 |
[41:26] | None of them seem to care. | 但他们看来都不在乎 |
[41:30] | Hey. There she is. | 她来了 |
[41:34] | Clarke. | 克拉克 |
[41:40] | A curious species indeed. | 确实是一个奇特的物种 |
[41:55] | Picasso! | 毕加索 |
[41:58] | There she is! Hi! | 她来啦 你好啊 |