Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

女王的棋局(The Queen’s Gambit)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 女王的棋局(The Queen’s Gambit)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] 梅休因之家 女孩孤儿院
[00:13] You should have seen yourself. 你真该看看自己
[00:16] Up on that stool, floating around up there, 站在凳上 目光迷离
[00:20] Deardorff just hollering at you. 迪尔多夫不停地喊你
[00:23] It felt funny. 感觉很奇妙
[00:24] Shit. 可不嘛
[00:26] I bet it felt good. 肯定感觉好
[00:30] What you gonna do at night? 你今晚干什么
[00:33] I’m gonna stay awake as long as I can, reading my book, 打算尽可能熬夜 看书
[00:37] learning the Sicilian Defense. 学习西西里防御
[00:42] There’s 57 pages about it in the book, 这个开局书里写了57页
[00:45] with 170 lines stemming from P to QB4. 光是兵移到后翼象线第四格就有170多种变化
[00:50] I’m gonna memorize them and play through them all in my mind. 我要全部记住 然后在脑子里下一边
[00:54] Poor mind. 可怜的小脑袋
[00:57] Ladies, don’t run! 姑娘们 别跑
[00:59] No shoving! 别推推搡搡
[01:22] Mr. Shaibel? 夏贝先生
[01:28] They won’t let me play anymore. 他们不让我下棋了
[01:33] I’m being punished. 我被惩罚了
[01:36] Please… 求你了
[01:39] can you help me? 你能帮我吗
[01:50] I wish I could play more with you. 我希望能跟你多下下棋
[02:12] For crying out loud, what you still doing in bed? 见了鬼了 你们还在床上干什么
[02:14] You’re gonna miss breakfast. 要错过早餐了
[02:41] Morning, cracker. 早上好 小姑娘
[02:48] You don’t wanna miss another delicious breakfast, do you? 你不会想再错过美味的早餐 对吧
[02:52] Been dreaming about it. 我都梦了一夜了
[03:18] Wonder who they’re here for. 不知道他们要接走谁
[03:48] 后翼弃兵 第二集
[03:55] Hi, Beth. 贝丝
[04:04] – Are you trying to piss her off? – I had to take a shower. -你要惹她生气吗 -我得先洗澡
[04:06] Go on in, then. 赶紧进去
[04:09] Hold up. 等等
[04:17] They seem like nice people. 他们看起来像好人
[04:27] I’m told, Elizabeth, that you turned 13 just last month. 我听说伊丽莎白 你上个月刚13岁
[04:31] Actually, I’m fift– 其实我已经…
[04:35] Yes, that’s right, I’m 13. 对 没错 我13岁
[04:39] Such a wonderful age. 花季少女 真好
[04:41] Elizabeth has performed well in all of her schoolwork. 伊丽莎白的所有课业都遥遥领先
[04:44] She is at the top of her class in reading and arithmetic. 她在班上阅读和算术第一
[04:48] That’s very impressive. 真厉害
[04:50] Beth is also a very strong student in science and geography, 贝丝在科学和地理上也很优秀
[04:54] and has been kindly assisting Miss Lonsdale with chapel, 过去几年一直在热心帮助朗斯代尔小姐
[04:57] for several years now. 打理礼拜堂
[04:59] She is the model Methuen girl. 她是位模范梅休因女孩
[05:02] I can see that. 我能看出来
[05:06] I will leave you three to get acquainted. 我让你们三人熟悉一下
[05:21] They call you Elizabeth? 他们叫你伊丽莎白
[05:24] Or is it Betty? 还是贝蒂
[05:41] You should go pack. 你该回去了
[05:59] I can’t find my book. 我找不到书了
[06:01] Which book we talking about? You read like a hundred of them. 你说哪本书 你读的书有一百多本
[06:04] Modern Chess Openings. 《现代象棋开局》
[06:07] Beats the shit out of me. 我哪知道
[06:11] I left it right here. 我就放在这里了
[06:13] – You didn’t see it, did you? – Watch who you go accusing. -你没看到 对吧 -说话小心点
[06:17] I got no use for no book like that. 那种书对我来说没用
[06:20] Anyway, you don’t need no book. 再说你也用不着书
[06:22] Just say, “Yes, sir,” and “Yes, ma’am,” and you’ll do all right. 只需要说”好 先生””好 女士” 一切都会好的
[06:26] Tell them you’re grateful to be in a Christian home like theirs. 说你很感激能被他们那样的基督教家庭领养
[06:31] Maybe they’ll put a TV in your room. 或许他们会在你的房间装电视
[06:36] Jolene? 乔琳
[06:42] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[06:44] About what? 干什么道歉
[06:47] That you didn’t get adopted. 你没能被领养
[06:53] Shit. 妈的
[06:55] I make out just fine right here. 我在这住着就很好
[07:14] Be a good girl, Elizabeth. 你乖乖的 伊丽莎白
[07:23] Off we go! 我们走吧
[07:45] We’re so glad to have an older child. 我们很高兴有个年纪较大的孩子了
[08:39] Shall We? 进屋吧
[08:57] Home sweet home. 到家了
[09:08] Those are Rosa Bonheur prints. 那些是罗莎·博纳尔的画
[09:12] Not originals, of course. 当然不是原作
[09:17] Do you like animals? 你喜欢动物吗
[09:19] I do, I love them. 我非常喜欢
[09:20] Allston is allergic to most pet dander, though, 但是奥斯顿对多数宠物过敏源都过敏
[09:22] so I’m not allowed to– – 所以我不能养
[09:29] I bet you’d like to see your room. 你肯定想看看自己的房间吧
[09:36] This is the master bedroom, where Allston and I sleep. 这是主卧 奥尔顿和我睡在这
[09:42] Over here is the bathroom, 这边是厕所
[09:45] and this is you. 这是你的房间
[10:02] You have no idea how hard it is to find good maple furniture. 你都不知道现在找枫木制的好家具有多难
[10:05] This is all mine? 这些都是我的吗
[10:07] Of course it’s all yours. 当然都是你的
[10:09] The whole room? 整个房间
[10:11] The whole room. 整个房间
[10:17] All right. 好了
[10:19] I will let you unpack and get settled in. 你收拾下 好好休息吧
[10:23] Just give a holler if you need anything. 需要什么就说
[10:35] Home sweet home. 到家了
[10:48] I don’t understand. 我不理解
[10:50] I don’t know exactly what there is to understand. 有什么好理解的
[10:52] – Why can’t they send someone else? – It’s only for two weeks. -为什么他们不能派别人去 -只是两周
[10:55] You’ve only been home for two days. 你才回家两天
[10:58] Gives you some time to get to know your new companion. 正好让你有时间和新伙伴增进感情
[11:01] I doubt there’s much to know. 不过大概没什么可聊的
[11:02] Girl doesn’t seem to have a heck of a lotto say. 那女孩看起来话不多
[11:05] Do you have to take the car? 你要把车也开走吗
[11:07] How am I supposed to get around without a car? 没有车我怎么通勤
[11:09] I don’t know, you could rent one. 不知道 你可以租车
[11:11] And eat up half my commissions? 用一半的提成来租车吗
[11:12] You’re a terrible driver anyway. 反正你开得也不好
[11:15] It’s not that far into town. 这里距离镇上也不远
[11:16] Remember what the doctor said. Some exercise will do you good. 还记得医生怎么说吗 多锻炼对你有好处
[11:47] It’s early, dear. 时间还早 亲爱的
[11:49] You don’t have to be up for another hour yet. 你还可以再睡一个小时
[11:53] Must be all the excitement about your first day of school. 肯定是第一天上学很兴奋
[12:00] Where did Mr. Wheatley go? 惠特利先生去哪了
[12:03] Business trip. 出差
[12:05] Poor man has to travel quite a bit these days, but… 可怜的家伙最近总是出差 但是
[12:08] as he likes to remind me, it… 他也很喜欢提醒我 这个
[12:10] keeps the roof over our heads. 能养家糊口
[12:21] Please stop gawking, dear, you’re making me nervous. 请别盯着我了 亲爱的 你让我紧张
[12:31] You’re very good. 你弹得很好
[12:35] This was Grandmother June’s piano. 这是琼祖母的钢琴
[12:38] I’ve played since I was younger than you. 我比你还小的时候就开始弹了
[12:42] I’d always had it in my mind to one day play in an orchestra. 我一直梦想能在交响乐团里演奏
[12:45] Probably still could. 或许依然可以
[12:48] As luck would have it, 但不凑巧
[12:49] I’ve also always suffered from a terrible case of stage fright, 我的舞台恐惧症很严重
[12:52] which does not bode well for an aspiring performer. 这对有志成为钢琴家的人来说可不妙
[12:56] And then I got pregnant. 之后我就怀孕了
[13:01] You have a child? 你有个孩子吗
[13:04] We did, yes. 有过 对
[13:14] Are you hungry? 你饿了吗
[13:16] We have a leftover casserole. 我们有炖菜
[13:19] Beth, dear. 贝丝 亲爱的
[13:24] Are you sure you don’t want me to go with you? 你确定不需要我陪你去吗
[13:27] I’m okay. 我没事
[13:29] Okay. 好
[14:16] You should have seen that coach. 你该看看那教练
[14:18] Have you seen her hair and her shoes? 你看到她的头发和鞋子了吗
[14:24] Don’t know. 不知道
[14:28] So drab. 太土了
[14:29] And brown laces with brown shoes? I mean… 棕色蕾丝配棕色鞋子 简直
[14:32] Quiet, please! Let’s start. 大家安静 开始上课了
[14:34] This week, we will begin to study the binomial theorem. 这周我们要开始学二项式定理
[14:38] Does anyone know what a binomial is? 有人知道二项式是什么吗
[14:41] Anyone? 有人知道吗
[14:49] Yes? 请说
[14:51] – A binomial is a mathematical– – Will you stand up, please? -二项式是个数学 -你能站起来吗
[15:00] A binomial is a mathematical expression containing two terms. 二项式是包含两个项的数学表达式
[15:05] X plus Y is a binomial. X加Y就是二项式
[15:08] Very good. 很好
[15:09] Let’s turn to page 24. 翻到24页
[15:11] Great, another fucking brain. 太棒了 又一个聪明妞
[15:19] That’s a good idea. Oh, my god. 真是好主意 天呐
[16:08] – Is there a school chess club? – What? -学校有象棋社吗 -什么
[16:11] Is there a chess club here at the school? 学校有象棋社吗
[16:17] I don’t think they have anything like that. 我觉得这里没有这种社团
[16:27] But a lot of the girls belong to social clubs. 但很多女孩去社交俱乐部
[16:30] Social clubs? 社交俱乐部
[16:32] There’s the Apple Pi club, 有苹果派社
[16:35] and the Sub Debs, 和替补名媛社
[16:37] – and Girls Around Town. – Apple pie? They bake pies? -还有小镇姑娘社 -苹果派社 烤派吗
[16:40] No, Apple Pi. You know, like the Greek letter. 不 苹果派 是指那个希腊字母
[16:47] Are you in one of those? 你加入了吗
[16:49] You have to be invited… 必须要受到邀请
[16:52] to join. 才能加入
[16:59] You could try out for junior cheerleader. 你可以试试高一拉拉队长
[17:13] Shit. 该死
[17:23] Hello, Mr. Wheatley. 你好 惠特利先生
[17:28] Hi… Beth. 贝丝
[17:30] You’re home! I didn’t expect you for another week. 你回来了 我以为你下周才会回来
[17:33] I’m only here for the night. 我只会来睡一晚
[17:34] They, uh… they just gave me the whole Southwest, so… 他们 他们把整个西南部都给我了 所以
[17:39] And a raise, I hope? 那应该有加薪吧
[17:41] Don’t start. 别说了
[17:43] Yes, why don’t you freshen up, and I will start dinner? 好 你去洗洗 我做晚饭吧
[17:45] I’ll take a beer. 我喝杯啤酒吧
[17:47] If there’s any left. 如果还有剩下的话
[17:53] Doesn’t she ever change clothes? 她就不换衣服吗
[18:03] I don’t think he likes me very much. 我觉得他不怎么喜欢我
[18:05] Quite the opposite. 正好相反
[18:07] Adopting you was actually his idea. 领养你是她的决定
[18:11] He’s right, though. You could use some new clothes. 但他说得对 你确实需要些新衣服
[18:24] Sorry. 抱歉
[19:14] They have chess sets. 他们有象棋
[19:18] We can stop on the way back down. 我们可以下楼时再买
[19:40] Let’s find you a blouse. 给你配件衬衫吧
[19:45] Well, don’t you look lovely? 这样好看多了 对吧
[19:48] The shoes are a little big. 鞋有点大
[19:51] Room to grow, dear. Room to grow. 你的脚还会长的 亲爱的 还会长
[19:53] Let’s look for coats. 看看外套
[19:59] Lovely. 好看
[20:01] Step over here so I can see the fabric in the light. 过来 让我在光线下看看材质
[20:08] Yes, this will do nicely. 这个确实不错
[20:16] Aren’t we gonna look at the chess sets? 我们不看象棋了吗
[20:19] Another time, dear. 下次吧 亲爱的
[20:21] It’s getting late, and I’m getting hungry. 已经很晚了 而且我饿了
[20:24] – But– – I’ll give you 40 cents a week allowance. -但是 -我每周给你40美分零花钱
[20:28] Save up and buy yourself a chess set. 存钱自己买一个吧
[20:31] Saving is a good lesson for a girl to learn. 存钱对女孩来说是个必修课
[21:07] So bad! 太难看了
[21:24] – Do you have any books on chess? – Chess? -你有关于象棋的书吗 -象棋
[21:27] I don’t know for sure. 我不确定
[21:29] If we have anything, it’ll be on the last row. 如果有 那就是在最后一排
[21:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:33] There might be an old biography on Jose Capablanca. 可能有何塞·卡帕布兰卡的旧自传
[21:39] – Who? – Jose Capablanca. -谁 -何塞·卡帕布兰卡
[21:42] He was a Grandmaster. It was quite a long time ago now. 他是象棋特级大师 不过是很久以前了
[21:47] What’s a Grandmaster? 什么是象棋特级大师
[21:49] A genius player. 天才棋手
[22:02] 《我的象棋生涯》 何塞·劳尔·卡帕布兰卡
[22:36] Okay, yeah. 好吧
[22:38] I see you, Harmon. 我看到你了 哈蒙
[22:40] It’s those shoes. 是你那难看的鞋暴露的
[22:42] Did you get them at Ben Snyder’s or something? 你是在本·斯奈德商场买的吗
[22:46] I wouldn’t be caught dead in Ben Snyder’s. 我死也不会穿本·斯奈德商场的衣服
[22:57] – How was school? – Fun. -学校如何 -不错
[23:00] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[23:03] I’m gonna replay some of the matches in this book. 我要重新下几局书里的棋局
[23:06] – But you don’t have a board. – In my head. -但你没有象棋 -在脑子下
[23:09] Good mental exercise. 是锻炼思维的好练习
[23:12] Well, some physical exercise could do you good. 锻炼下身体对你有好处
[23:16] Will you run over to Bradley’s for me, 你能去布拉德利商店
[23:20] and pick up three packs of Chesterfields? 给我买三包契斯特菲尔德香烟吗
[23:23] Yes, ma’am. 好 女士
[23:30] I’ll write you a note. 我给你写张条
[23:32] You look a bit youthful for smoking, yourself. 你看着太年轻了 还不能抽烟
[24:59] 原创象棋战术 象棋中兵的威力 汉斯·科莫赫
[25:01] 苏联象棋冠军 瓦西里·N·帕诺夫 国际象棋大师
[25:04] 锦标赛日程 美国和加拿大即将开赛
[25:11] Young lady! 小姑娘
[25:13] You have to buy the magazine or put it back. 你得买杂志 不然就放回去
[25:17] – Can’t I just– – You wanna read? Read the sign. -我能就… -你想看吗 看看牌子
[25:37] No, it’s all the same oil, it’s just three different sizes. 不 都是一样的油 只是大小不同
[25:46] If you don’t use a lot, you wanna buy that one, 如果你不怎么用 你就买那个
[25:48] because it does go bad, but this is the best value for the money. 因为这个会变质 但这个性价比最高
[25:51] If you can’t decide, get the middle one. 如果你决定不了 就买中等大小
[25:53] It’s not rocket science. 也不是什么难事
[26:12] Thank you, dear. 谢谢 亲爱的
[26:19] Well, that’s the last of the instant coffee. 这是最后的速溶咖啡了
[26:23] I’d go shopping, but I just don’t know where all the money goes. 我倒是想去购物 但我不知道钱都去哪了
[26:27] I’ve bought little more than trifles this month, 这个月我几乎什么都没买
[26:29] and yet I have seven dollars left 但现在手里只有7美元了
[26:30] where I should have at least 20. 本来至少该有20的
[26:32] Seven dollars? 7美元
[26:33] – Is that enough? – To last till the end of October? -那够吗 -坚持到10月底吗
[26:36] I think not. 我想不够
[26:38] It’ll scarcely buy chicken necks and porridge. 只够买点鸡脖子和粥了
[26:40] – Doesn’t Methuen send you a check? – For 80 dollars. -梅休因没给你寄支票吗 -只有80美元
[26:43] And only for the first year. 还只有头一年
[26:45] As if the expense of keeping you doesn’t exhaust it. 仿佛养活你不用花钱似的
[26:51] I’m afraid you’ll have to go without an allowance until Allston returns. 恐怕在奥斯顿回来前 我都不能再给你零花钱了
[26:56] Which is when? 那是什么时候
[26:57] Who can say? 谁知道吗
[27:00] It seems he’s been unavoidably detained out West. 看上去他无可避免地被留在西部了
[27:10] Maybe I could get a job. 或许我能找份工作
[27:12] A job? 工作
[27:13] I could work in a store, or wash dishes somewhere. 我可以在商店里工作 或洗盘子
[27:16] Wash dishes? 洗盘子
[27:17] I’d like to make some money. 我想赚点钱
[27:19] Oh, to buy clothes with, I suspect. 是为了买衣服吧
[27:23] To enter chess tournaments. 为了参加象棋锦标赛
[27:26] There’s one here. 这里就有一个
[27:28] But it’s five dollars for the entrance fee. 但需要5美元参赛费
[27:31] The only girls of your age who work are colored. 你这个年龄的女孩 只有黑人才工作
[27:38] Dear Mr. Shaibel, 亲爱的夏贝先生
[27:40] there’s a chess tournament here 这里正在举行象棋锦标赛
[27:41] with a first prize of 100 dollars, 第一名奖金100美元
[27:44] and a second prize of 50 dollars. 第二名奖金50美元
[27:47] There are other prizes, too. 还有其他奖品
[27:51] It costs five dollars to enter, and I don’t have that. 但需要5美元参赛费 我没有那个钱
[27:59] If you’ll send me the money, 如果你能借我参赛费
[28:01] I will pay you back ten dollars if I win any prize at all. 无论我是否得奖 我都会还你10美元
[28:12] Beth, is that you? 贝丝 是你吗
[28:19] I seem to have caught a cold. 我好像感冒了
[28:21] Another one? 又感冒了
[28:23] I have a proclivity for viruses, or… 我特别容易感染病毒 或者
[28:26] they for me. 它们喜欢我
[28:29] Uh… here. 给
[28:31] I need you to fill this prescription for me. 我需要你帮我去取药
[28:35] And while you’re there… 你去的时候
[28:37] buy yourself a Coke. 给自己买瓶可乐吧
[28:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:48] Be just a minute. 稍等
[29:04] Here you go. 给你
[29:12] My tranquility medicine. 我的镇定剂
[29:17] Dr. Talbott has decided I need more tranquility. Much more. 塔伯特医生觉得我需要更镇定
[29:23] – Will you get me a glass of water, dear? – Yes, ma’am. -你能帮我拿杯水吗 亲爱的 -好 女士
[29:27] Why do they only fill these bottles half full? 他们为什么只给你半瓶药
[30:38] Excuse you, Harmon. 没长眼吗 哈蒙
[30:39] Fuck you, Margaret. 去你的 玛格丽特
[30:41] Beth, this came for you. 贝丝 这是寄给你的
[30:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:24] 塔伯特医生 镇定剂 每日三次或根据需要服用
[31:31] Tell Alma to go easy. 让艾尔玛悠着点吃
[31:33] She’s only got three refills left. 她只剩3次取药配额了
[31:39] For a trip the White House again calls non-political… 白宫再次声称这是一次非政治的访问
[31:43] – You’re home late. – …Political-looking escort -你回来迟了 -…看着像政党人士的
[31:45] of 17 Democratic congressmen, and Mrs. Kennedy… 17位民主党议员 以及肯尼迪太太…
[31:48] – I was out walking. – …who was featured at the arrival… -我出去散步了 -…出现在到达的人群中
[31:51] Okay. Good night. 好 晚安
[31:54] Good night. 晚安
[31:55] …turning on the smile that hasn’t been… 脸上浮现着微笑之前并未…
[31:59] I’m gonna be late again tomorrow. 明天我也会晚回来
[32:02] I have something after school. 放学后有事
[32:04] Have you joined a club? 你加入社团了吗
[32:05] I’m playing in that chess tournament I told you about. 我要参加之前跟你说的象棋锦标赛
[32:10] I won’t argue that broadening one’s social life 我不反对你在这个年纪
[32:13] is important for a girl your age. 扩大自己社交圈
[32:15] I just wonder whether a dance class or a girls’ club 我只是觉得 舞蹈课或女生俱乐部
[32:18] wouldn’t be better for making friendships. 是否更容易交到朋友
[32:20] I hear Fairfield has pretty good ones. 我听说费尔菲尔德高中有许多挺不错的
[32:23] When you were my age, how did you broaden your social life? 你在我这么大的时候 是怎么扩大社交圈的
[32:28] The tournament goes until Sunday. 锦标赛到周日结束
[32:36] 亨利·克雷高中 战斗猫头鹰故乡
[32:57] – Do you have a clock? – No. -你有棋钟吗 -没有
[32:59] We have a clock-sharing system. 我们这里租赁棋钟
[33:01] If your opponent doesn’t have one, 如果你的对手也没有棋钟
[33:02] come back to the desk, and we’ll loan you one. 回这里来 我们借你一个
[33:04] Play starts in 20 minutes. 比赛20分钟后开始
[33:06] What’s your rating? 你的等级分是多少
[33:08] I don’t have a rating. 我没有等级分
[33:10] – Have you played in a tournament before? – No. -你之前没参加过锦标赛吗 -没有
[33:15] – Are you sure you wanna do this? – I’m sure. -你确定你要比赛吗 -我确定
[33:18] We don’t have a women’s section. 我们没有女子分组
[33:22] – I’ll put you in beginners. – I’m not a beginner. -你去参加初级组吧 -我不是初级
[33:24] Doesn’t matter. 无所谓
[33:26] If you’re an unrated player, 如果你没有等级分
[33:27] you go in beginners with the people under 1600. 你就以初级者身份参加 和1600分以下的人比
[33:32] – What’s the prize for beginners? – Twenty. -初级组的奖金是多少 -20美金
[33:34] – What about the other section? – First prize in the Open is 100. -那其他组别呢 -公开组是100美金
[33:37] Is it against any rule for me to be in the Open? 让我参加公开组比赛违反规则吗
[33:39] – Not exactly. – Put me in the Open. -也不是 -让我参加公开组
[33:42] There are three guys in there with ratings over 1800. 那里有三个人等级分超过1800
[33:45] And Beltik may show up. 而且贝尔蒂克也可能来
[33:47] They will eat you alive. 他们会生吞了你
[33:54] “Harmon.” “哈蒙”
[34:47] Are the matches played at random? 比赛是随机配对的吗
[34:50] Oh, not at all. 完全不是
[34:54] Uh, they arrange it by ratings on the first round. 他们是按第一轮的等级分安排的
[34:59] After that, winners play winners, and losers, losers. 在那之后 赢家和赢家比 输家和输家比
[35:07] Good luck. 祝你好运
[35:09] You, too. 你也是
[35:31] – Annette Packer. – Beth Harmon. -安妮特·帕克 -贝丝·哈蒙
[35:35] I don’t understand about chess clocks. 我不知道棋钟怎么用
[35:39] The clock faced nearest you measures your playing time. 你那边的钟计算你下棋的时间
[35:42] Each player has 90 minutes. 双方各有九十分钟
[35:44] After you move, you press that button on top, 你走了一步 就按上面的按钮
[35:46] and it stops your clock and starts your opponent’s. 你的钟会停下来 对手的钟就开始走了
[35:48] And you see that little red flag 你看到两个钟的数字十二
[35:50] over the number 12 on each clock? 上面的小红旗了吗
[35:52] Yours will fall down when the 90 minutes is up, 如果九十分钟到了 你的旗子就会掉下来
[35:54] and if it does that… 这样的话…
[35:57] you’ve lost. 你就输了
[35:58] And, urn… 这个…
[36:01] For recording your moves. 用来记录你的棋步
[36:02] Right. 懂了
[36:09] – You can start your clocks now. – You can start my clock now. -你们可以启动棋钟了 -你可以启动我的棋钟了
[36:13] Why do they put the girls together? 他们为什么把女孩安排在一起
[36:15] They’re not supposed to… 他们不该这样的
[36:17] but, if you win, they move you up. 但如果你赢了 他们就会让你上去
[36:23] – Oh, it’s touch move. – What’s that? -这是摸子走子 -什么意思
[36:25] Don’t touch a piece unless you’re going to move it. 除非你要走棋 不然不要碰棋子
[36:28] If you touch it, you have to move it somewhere. 如果你碰了棋子 就必须走一步
[36:30] Okay. 好的
[36:36] Don’t you push your button now? 你不该按下你的按钮吗
[36:39] Sorry. 抱歉
[36:44] What I do with this? 这个该怎么办
[36:47] Is your match over? 你棋下完了吗
[36:48] Yes, I won. 对 我赢了
[36:51] That was fast. 速度真快
[36:54] What do I do with this? 这个该怎么办
[36:55] Circle your name and drop it in the basket. 圈出你的名字 放到篮子里
[38:12] – Who are they? – Beltik and Cullen. -他们是谁 -贝尔蒂克和卡伦
[38:15] – Beltik’s the State Champion. – Which is which? -贝尔蒂克是州冠军 -哪个是哪个
[38:22] – Beltik’s the younger one. – Is he a Grandmaster? -年纪小的那个是贝尔蒂克 -他是特级大师吗
[38:25] He’s working on it. 他正在努力
[38:26] Takes time. 需要时间
[38:28] You have to play Grandmasters to become one. 想成为大师 就要跟大师们对战
[38:30] – How much time? – Do you mind? -要多长时间 -能安静点吗
[38:39] Draw? 议和吗
[38:43] Hell, no. 绝不
[38:53] Yes! 太棒了
[39:05] 第二轮对战表 公开赛 哈蒙对库克
[39:33] That’s check. 这是将军
[39:35] I know what it is. 我知道
[39:49] Draw? 议和吗
[39:58] You got me. 你赢了
[39:59] I resign. 我认输
[40:27] Dinner break. 晚餐休息
[40:28] Next round is at six o’clock. Then, three more tomorrow. 下一轮是六点 明天还有三轮
[40:32] Final round is Sunday, 11 am. 最后一轮是星期天上午十一点
[40:39] Harmon? 哈蒙
[40:42] Keep it up, kid. 加油 孩子
[40:47] I think he knew you killed his brother. 我觉得他知道你杀了他弟弟
[40:50] – You’re in trouble… – Yours is in the oven. -你有麻烦了 -你的饭在烤箱里
[40:52] Someone’s always crowding me. 有人总是盯着我
[40:54] – How did you do at your thing? – I won four games. -你的事怎么样 -我赢了四场
[40:58] That’s nice, good for you. 那很好 你很厉害
[41:01] 公开赛对战表 陶恩斯对哈蒙
[41:10] Yes, Harmon? 什么事 哈蒙
[41:11] You said there were three people here 你们说这里有三个人
[41:12] with a rating higher than 1800. 等级分超过1800
[41:14] – That’s right. – I thought I’d be playing one of them. -没错 -我以为我要对战其中一个
[41:17] Them’s the breaks, Harmon. 遇到他们就等于输了 哈蒙
[41:19] Consider yourself lucky. 就当你运气好吧
[41:20] I want to play the best. 我想跟最好的选手对战
[41:22] You have to get a rating before that happens. 在此之前你要获得等级分
[41:24] How do I get a rating? 怎么才能获得等级分
[41:25] You play 30 games in USCF tournaments, then wait four months. 你在美国国际象棋联盟下三十场 再等四个月
[41:29] – That’s how you get a rating. – That’s too long. -这样就能获得等级分了 -那太久了
[41:33] I want to play Beltik. 我想跟贝尔蒂克对战
[41:34] If you win your next three games, and if Beltik does the same. 如果你赢了后面三场 贝尔蒂克也赢了
[41:37] I’ll win them. 我会赢他们的
[41:38] No, Harmon, you won’t. 不 哈蒙 你赢不了
[41:40] You have to play Sizemore or Goldman first. 你会先遇到赛斯默或戈德曼
[41:42] You can’t beat either of them. 他们俩你都赢不了
[41:43] Sizemore and Goldman? Shit. 赛斯默和戈德曼 完了
[41:46] Townes, the guy you’re playing now, is underrated. 你下轮要对战的选手陶恩斯没有等级分
[41:49] He plays first board for the university team, 他是大学校队的一线选手
[41:51] and last month he came in fifth in Las Vegas. 上个月他在拉斯维加斯拿了第五名
[42:02] What’s in Las Vegas? 拉斯维加斯的什么
[42:03] The US Open. 全美公开赛
[42:22] Looks like we’ve been stalking each other. 我们好像都在跟踪对方
[42:40] You want to start my clock? 你要启动我的棋钟吗
[42:47] Sorry. 抱歉
[44:25] Jesus Christ, Harmon, you’re humiliating my rook. 天哪 哈蒙 你在羞辱我的车
[44:28] He won’t have to suffer much longer. 它待不了多久了
[44:49] 陶恩斯 哈蒙
[44:56] Damn. 真行啊
[45:04] How old are you? 你几岁了
[45:06] Never mind. 当我没说
[45:07] – Don’t answer that, it’ll just depress me. – I’m 36. -别回答 那只会让我郁闷 -我36岁了
[45:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[45:14] You really are something, you know that? 你真是与众不同 你知道吗
[45:22] Shall we turn in our sheets? 我们去交单子吗
[45:27] You go ahead. 你去吧
[45:28] I’m gonna study the board a little longer. 我想再研究一下这局棋
[45:49] Damn it! 真倒霉
[45:57] Damn! 倒霉
[46:03] I just wanted to tell you that I’ve never seen anything like… 我只想跟你说 我从来没见过…
[46:08] Do– Do you have something? 你 你有那什么吗
[46:11] It’s my first time. 我是第一次
[46:19] Do you know how to use it? 你知道这个怎么用吗
[46:22] I think so. 应该吧
[46:24] I’ll wait, just in case. 我等你 以防万一
[46:31] You’re, uh… 你…
[46:33] You’re moving right on up, aren’t you? 你一直在过关斩将 是吧
[46:36] So far. 目前是
[46:40] Sizemore’s pretty tough, though. 不过赛斯默很难赢
[47:02] Thank you. 谢谢你
[47:04] I didn’t… 我不…
[47:06] I just thought… 我只是以为
[47:10] Thought I was sick. 以为我病了
[47:12] My first time, I threw up. 我第一次时吐了
[47:16] Well, I still do sometimes. 现在偶尔也会
[47:20] Actually, every time. 其实每次都会
[47:24] Well, I have to get back. 我得回去了
[47:26] Oh, sure. 行
[47:29] Hey, Beth. 贝丝
[47:32] Beat him, will you? 打败他 好吗
[47:34] I’ll try. 我尽量
[47:48] Ready? 准备好了吗
[48:19] I’ve started menstruating. 我来例假了
[48:25] Bit late in the day for you, isn’t it? 对你来说有点晚了 对吧
[48:31] I’ll need pads… 我需要卫生巾
[48:34] something. 之类的
[48:35] Just go up to my room, to the top drawer of my chiffonier, 去我的房间 在小衣橱最上层
[48:37] and take what you require. 要什么自己拿
[48:43] Oh, and, dear… 还有 亲爱的
[48:45] be a good girl and get that 帮我个忙 去拿
[48:46] little bottle of green pills by my bedside. 我床头边上的绿色小药瓶
[48:51] My tranquility needs to be refurbished. 我需要补充一下我的镇定
[49:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[49:42] Is something wrong? 有什么问题吗
[49:45] Wrong? 问题
[49:48] I’m not Aristotle, but yes, 我虽然不是亚里士多德 但没错
[49:50] I think something could be construed as wrong. 我觉得可以算是出问题了
[49:55] I’ve received a message from Mr. Wheatley. 我收到了惠特利先生的消息
[49:59] What did he say? 他说什么了
[50:02] It seems Mr. Wheatley… 看起来惠特利先生
[50:05] has been indefinitely detained in the Southwest. 要永久驻扎在西南部了
[50:11] Somewhere between Denver and Butte. 在丹佛和布特中间的某地
[50:16] Though, Aristotle was a moral philosopher, 但亚里士多德是哲学家
[50:19] and I’m just a housewife. 而我只是个家庭主妇
[50:22] Or I was a housewife. 或曾经是
[50:28] Can they send me back if you no longer have a husband? 如果你没有丈夫了 他们会送我回去吗
[50:35] You put it concretely. 你说得很具体
[50:43] They won’t if we lie about it. 如果我们撒谎 他们就不会
[50:48] That’s easy enough. 那倒是简单
[50:56] You’re a good soul, Beth. 你是个好女孩 贝丝
[51:01] Why don’t you heat up the chicken dinners in the freezer, okay? 不如你把冰箱里的鸡肉热热吧
[51:06] Set the oven at 400. 把烤箱调到400华氏度
[51:10] I don’t know how to put these on. 我不知道怎么用烤箱
[51:20] Though I’m no longer a wife, 虽然我不再为人妻了
[51:23] except by a legal fiction… 除了法律还承认
[51:30] I believe I can learn to be a mother. 我想我能学着成为一个母亲
[51:37] I’ll show you how… 我来教你怎么做
[51:40] if you promise to never go near Denver. 只要你答应永远不靠近丹佛
[52:14] Mama? 妈妈
[52:22] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[53:05] Sorry. 抱歉
[53:08] Extra cup of coffee. 我多喝了一杯咖啡
[53:12] Harry Beltik. What’s your name? 哈利·贝尔蒂克 你叫什么
[53:15] Beth Harmon. 贝丝·哈蒙
[55:49] Be right back. 我马上回来
[56:10] Come on, you ugly piece of trash. 动动脑子 你个丑八怪
[56:13] You can beat that… 你能打败那个
[56:16] fucker. 狗逼
[57:46] – Son of a bitch. – I think that’s it. -好家伙 -到此为止了
[57:48] – No, I can get out of this. – I don’t think so. -不 我还能解这个局 -我想不行了
[57:53] Maybe, if you’d gotten here on time. 如果你准时来的话或许有戏
[58:07] It doesn’t work. 没用的
[58:08] – I don’t have to use the queen. – Move. -我都不用走皇后 -该你走了
[58:09] – I’ll just cover it with the bishop and– – Move. -我直接用象掩护… -该你走了
[58:46] Do you see it now? 现在你看出来了吗
[58:49] Or should we finish this on the board? 还是我们要下完这盘棋
[58:56] Son of a bitch. 好家伙
[59:11] “The world of Kentucky chess was astonished this weekend “这周末肯塔基州的象棋届大受震动
[59:15] by the playing of a local girl 一位本地姑娘
[59:17] who triumphed over hardened players 层层突围 节节胜利
[59:19] to win the Kentucky State Championship.” 最后获得了肯塔基州冠军”
[59:22] “Elizabeth Harmon, a student at Fairfield High, “伊丽莎白·哈蒙 费尔菲尔德高中的学生
[59:26] showed a mastery of the game unequaled by any female, 展现了任何女性都无法比拟的象棋天赋
[59:30] according to Harry Beltik, 哈利·贝尔蒂克如此评价道
[59:31] whom Miss Harmon defeated for the state crown.” 他本人也在州决赛中败给了哈蒙小姐”
[59:36] And 100 dollars. 还有100美元奖金
[59:39] You won this. 你赢来的
[59:40] I wanna open a bank account. 我想开个银行账户
[59:42] But you have to go with me, 但你得跟我一起去
[59:44] because I need a parent or a guardian. 因为我需要一个家长或监护人
[59:45] I just didn’t have the faintest idea 我真的完全不知道
[59:47] that people made money playing chess. 下象棋还能赚钱
[59:49] There’s tournaments with bigger prizes than that. 还有奖金比这个更多的锦标赛
[59:54] How much bigger? 有多少
[59:57] Thousands of dollars. 上千美金
[59:59] Goodness. 天呐
[1:00:01] So, can we go to the bank today after school? 那我们放学后能去银行吗
[1:00:05] Certainly. 当然
[1:01:08] Beth, will you come down here, please? 贝丝 你能下来一下吗
[1:01:14] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[1:01:15] I’ve been leafing through this chess magazine. 我就随便翻翻这本象棋杂志
[1:01:18] It’s very interesting. 很有趣
[1:01:21] It says here that there is a tournament in Cincinnati, 上面说辛辛那提州有场锦标赛
[1:01:23] and the first prize is 500 dollars. 第一名奖金是500美金
[1:01:28] The Greyhound bus only requires two hours for the trip. 坐灰狗巴士去那只需要两小时
[1:01:32] I took the liberty of calling. 我就擅作主张打了电话
[1:01:37] What about school? 那上学呢
[1:01:39] I could write a medical excuse claiming mono. 我就写张病假条说你得腺热了
[1:01:42] Mono? 腺热
[1:01:43] Mononucleosis. 单核细胞增多症
[1:01:44] It’s quite the thing in your age group, 在你这个年纪是高发病
[1:01:45] according to the Ladies Horne Journal. 《霍恩女士》杂志说的
[1:01:51] Where would we stay? 那我们住哪里
[1:01:53] At the Gibson Hotel, in a double room for 22 dollars a night. 吉布森酒店 标间每晚22美元
[1:01:58] The Greyhound tickets would be $11.80 apiece, 灰狗巴士的车票是每人11.8美元
[1:02:01] plus the cost of food. 再加上伙食费
[1:02:03] I’ve calculated all of it. 我都算过了
[1:02:05] Even if you only won second or third prize, 就算你只得了二等或三等奖
[1:02:08] there would still be a profit. 还是能赚钱
[1:02:11] I’ll win. 我会赢的
[1:02:14] I have every confidence. 我很有自信
女王的棋局

文章导航

Previous Post: 女王的棋局(The Queen’s Gambit)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 女王的棋局(The Queen’s Gambit)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

女王的棋局(The Queen's Gambit)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号