Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

The Tiger Who Came To Tea(老虎来喝下午茶)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月16日 By jubentaici_movie_user The Tiger Who Came To Tea(老虎来喝下午茶)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:老虎来喝下午茶
英文名称:The Tiger Who Came To Tea
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Good morning, Miss Harding. 早上好 哈丁小姐
[00:21] Good morning, Mr Pether. 早上好 佩瑟先生
[00:23] – Lovely day. -Oh, isn’t it just? -今天天气可真好 -谁说不是呢
[00:29] Come back later, OK? Come back later. 晚点再来好吗 晚点再来
[00:32] Oi, you! Stop, thief! 你给我站住 小贼
[00:49] Oh, no, no! What a mess! 不 不要啊 搞得一团乱
[00:52] I’m never going to clear all this up… 我永远都理不清了
[01:06] Once there was a little girl called Sophie, 从前有个叫苏菲的小女孩
[01:10] who was sitting in the kitchen with her mummy. 她跟她的妈妈一起坐在厨房里
[01:13] Come on, Mummy, let’s go! 快点 妈妈 我们走
[01:14] OK, Sophie, I’m coming. 好的 苏菲 我来了
[01:23] Now, have I got everything? 我的东西都带齐了吗
[01:25] – Bag? – Bag. -包 -包带了
[01:27] – Purse? – Purse. -钱包 -钱包带了
[01:29] – Keys? – Keys! -钥匙 -钥匙带了
[01:32] Oh, who can that be? 会是谁呢
[01:37] Daddy! 爸爸
[01:38] Forgot my keys. 忘带钥匙了
[01:41] Where are they? 钥匙放哪儿去了
[01:45] I found them! 我找到了
[01:47] Silly daddy! 爸爸可真糊涂
[01:48] Thank you, darling. 谢谢你 宝贝
[01:50] Ok, have fun. 好了 玩得开心点
[01:54] Yes, that’s… 没错 差点又…
[02:00] Bus! Bus! Bus! 公车 公车 等等我
[02:03] Ready? Let’s go. 准备好了吗 我们走
[02:04] Hooray! 万岁
[02:07] What’s Daddy forgotten now? 爸爸这回又忘了什么
[02:10] Good morning! 早上好
[02:11] Oh, morning! 早上好
[02:12] We’re going to the park. 我们要去公园啦
[02:14] There are swings, and a seesaw, and a roundabout. 那里有秋千 跷跷板 还有旋转木马
[02:18] Cor, that sounds like fun! 那听上去好有趣
[02:20] Can I come too? 我能一起去吗
[02:21] How much is it this week? 这周多少钱
[02:22] Yeah, same as usual. 跟往常一样
[02:30] Ooh, I don’t like the sound of that! 我不喜欢这雷声 肯定要下雨了
[02:37] Oh, well. I better dash. 我得赶快走了
[02:41] Oh, this job… 这该死的工作…
[02:45] Oh, dear. 天呐
[02:53] Come on. Let’s make some cakes instead. 来吧 我们在家做蛋糕
本电影台词包含不重复单词:288个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:24个,六级词汇:8个,GRE词汇:11个,托福词汇:9个,考研词汇:29个,专四词汇:17个,专八词汇:1个,
所有生词标注共:37个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:45] Now, what are we going to do with all these cakes? 我们要怎么处理这么多蛋糕呢
[03:49] I know – why don’t we have a tea party? 我想到了 不如我们办个茶话会吧
[03:52] Just the two of us. 就我们两个
[03:54] Really? A tea party? 真的吗 茶话会
[03:57] We’ll have all the biscuits and buns we made earlier, 我们有之前做的各种饼干和小面包
[04:01] and the best china. 以及最上等的瓷器
[04:02] Ooh, and some sandwiches! 还有三明治
[04:04] Oh, yes, and of course the cake you decorated so beautifully. 没错 还有你装点得如此漂亮的蛋糕
[04:09] But that’s for Daddy. 但那是留给爸爸吃的
[04:10] He won’t mind if we have just a bit. 我们吃一点 他不会介意的
[04:12] Ok. 好吧
[04:14] Just a little bit, though. 但只能吃一点点
[04:18] Some milk with your tea, madam? 你的茶里要加点牛奶吗 小姐
[04:20] Thank you. Just a splash. 谢谢 只需要一点点
[04:28] I wonder who that can be. 不知道这次又是谁呢
[04:34] – It can’t be the milkman… – Good morning! -不可能是送奶工 -早上好
[04:36] because he came this morning. 因为他早上来过了
[04:39] And it can’t be the boy from the grocer… 也不是杂货店的那个小伙子
[04:41] because this isn’t the day he comes. 因为今天不是他来送货的日子
[04:43] I’ll come Tuesday. 我周二再来
[04:45] And it can’t be Daddy, because he’s got his key. 也不可能是爸爸 因为他已经拿了钥匙了
[04:53] We’d better open the door and see. 我们打开门看看吧
[05:10] Excuse me, but I’m very hungry. 不好意思 我真的很饿
[05:14] Do you think I could have tea with you? 我能跟你们一起喝点茶吗
[05:19] Of course. 当然了
[05:21] Come in. 进来吧
[06:17] I’ll just get another plate. 我再去拿个盘子
[06:29] I do hope there’s enough to eat. 希望食物够吃的
[06:45] Oh, dear. 天呐
[06:47] I hope you haven’t caught a cold from all the rain. 希望你没有因为淋雨而患上感冒
[07:08] Would you like a sandwich? 你想吃一个三明治吗
[07:15] Or t-two? 或者两个
[07:31] Have one of these! 吃一个这个吧
[07:33] Mummy made them. 是妈妈做的
[07:55] I made these all by myself. 这些是我亲手做的
[08:35] Would you like a little piece of cake? 你想吃一小块蛋糕吗
[08:53] You were supposed to eat that bit. 你应该吃这一小块才对
[09:12] I think he’s thirsty, Mummy. 我觉得它渴了 妈妈
[09:14] Would you like a drink? 你想喝点东西吗
[09:15] What about a cup of tea? 来一杯茶怎么样
[09:17] And do you take… 你喝…
[09:20] …milk? 牛奶吗
[09:23] Sugar? 糖呢
[09:28] Tea? 茶
[09:33] Oh, careful, it’s a bit… 当心点 有点…
[09:35] …hot. 烫
[10:38] Ooh, you’re all soft. 你身上好软啊
[10:48] Can you growl? 你会咆哮吗
[10:51] I can growl. 我会咆哮哦
[10:53] Do you want to hear me? 你想听听吗
[11:17] I really like your teeth. 我真的很喜欢你的牙齿
[11:21] They’re so long and pointy. 又长又尖
[11:24] Can I touch them? 我能摸摸看吗
[11:52] I knew I should’ve made more sandwiches. 我就知道应该多做些三明治的
[12:36] ♪Hey there, Tiger Glad you called, come on in♪ ♪你好啊 老虎 很高兴你联系我 快进屋吧♪
[12:39] ♪There’s lots of biscuits in the biscuit tin♪ ♪饼干罐里有很多饼干♪
[12:43] ♪Put on your smile and let the fun begin♪ ♪面带微笑 享受快乐吧♪
[12:45] ♪Today won’t come around again♪ ♪今日一去不复返♪
[12:49] ♪We’ve got no rushing. We’ve got nothing planned♪ ♪不必匆忙 我们本就没有任何安排♪
[12:53] ♪We could listen to a big brass band♪ ♪我们可以欣赏铜管乐队的演奏♪
[12:56] ♪Or pick a flavour from the ice-cream van♪ ♪或是从冰淇淋车里选一种口味♪
[12:59] ♪Today won’t come around again♪ ♪今日一去不复返♪
[13:02] ♪- Hey, Tiger. – Tiger!♪ ♪-嘿 老虎 -老虎♪
[13:04] ♪When you see your chance go out and grab it♪ ♪见到机会就赶紧抓住吧♪
[13:07] ♪Be more like a tiger than a rabbit♪ ♪像个真正的老虎 别像只兔子♪
[13:10] ♪You can make a spirit soar by simply opening the door♪ ♪只需要打开门 就能欢欣鼓舞♪
[13:14] ♪Let’s face it That’s what doors are for♪ ♪承认吧 门的作用就在于此♪
[13:16] ♪- Tiger! – Tiger!♪ ♪-老虎 -老虎♪
[13:17] ♪Do the things you love while you are able♪ ♪花开堪折直须折♪
[13:21] ♪Time to get up from the kitchen table♪ ♪赶快从厨房餐桌边离开♪
[13:24] ♪Go and open up the door♪ ♪去打开门吧♪
[13:30] ♪We could row a boat across the lake♪ ♪我们可以划船到湖对岸♪
[13:33] ♪Find a place that sells chocolate cake♪ ♪找一个卖巧克力蛋糕的地方♪
[13:36] ♪And all we have to do is stay awake♪ ♪我们只需要保持清醒就行♪
[13:39] ♪Today won’t come around again♪ ♪今日一去不复返♪
[13:42] ♪- Hey, Tiger. – Tiger!♪ ♪-嘿 老虎 -老虎♪
[13:44] ♪When you see your chance go out and grab it♪ ♪见到机会就赶紧抓住吧♪
[13:47] ♪Be more like a tiger than a rabbit♪ ♪像个真正的老虎 别像只兔子♪
[13:51] ♪You can make a spirit soar by simply opening the door♪ ♪只需要打开门 就能欢欣鼓舞♪
[13:54] ♪Let’s face it That’s what doors are for♪ ♪承认吧 门的作用就在于此♪
[13:56] ♪- Tiger! – Tiger!♪ ♪-老虎 -老虎♪
[13:57] ♪Do the things you love while you are able♪ ♪花开堪折直须折♪
[14:01] ♪Time to get up from the kitchen table♪ ♪赶快从厨房餐桌边离开♪
[14:04] ♪Go and open up the door♪ ♪去打开门吧♪
[14:09] ♪Hey there, Tiger Glad you called, come on in♪ ♪你好啊 老虎 很高兴你联系我 快进屋吧♪
[14:13] ♪There’s lots of biscuits in the biscuit tin♪ ♪饼干罐里有很多饼干♪
[14:16] ♪Put on your smile and let the fun begin♪ ♪面带微笑 享受快乐吧♪
[14:19] ♪Today won’t come around again♪ ♪今日一去不复返♪
[14:22] ♪Today won’t come around again♪ ♪今日一去不复返♪
[14:25] ♪Today won’t come around again♪ ♪今日一去不复返♪
[14:46] He drank all the milk. 它把牛奶都喝光了
[14:49] And all the orange juice. 把橙汁也喝光了
[14:55] And all Daddy’s beer! 还有爸爸的啤酒
[15:09] He can’t still be thirsty. 它不可能还是渴啊
[15:26] You’re all sticky! 你身上黏糊糊的
[15:28] Come on. 来吧
[15:30] Follow me. 跟着我走
[16:08] Would you like me to brush your teeth for you? 你想让我帮你刷牙吗
[16:11] Mummy won’t mind if we use hers. 妈妈不会介意我们用她的牙刷
[16:14] Now, open wide. 来 嘴张大
[16:37] I think you’re beautiful. 我觉得你好漂亮
[16:40] You can stay here forever if you like. 如果你愿意 你可以永远住在这里
[16:47] You can come to my school! 你可以跟我一起去学校
[16:59] We can go to the seaside. 我们可以去海边
[17:16] And you can sleep on my bed. 你可以睡在我的床上
[17:26] Once there was a little girl called Sophie… 从前有个叫苏菲的小女孩
[17:30] Sophie. 苏菲
[17:32] Sophie? 苏菲
[17:34] Sophie! 苏菲
[17:55] Thank you for my nice tea. 谢谢你们美味的茶
[17:59] I think I better go now. 我想我该走了
[18:05] – Goodbye. – Bye-bye’-! -再见 -拜拜
[18:25] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办了
[18:28] I’ve got nothing for Daddy’s supper. 爸爸回来没有任何食物可吃了
[18:30] The tiger has eaten it all. 全都被老虎吃了
[18:35] Time for your bath, Sophie. 你该洗澡了 苏菲
[18:41] That’s odd. 好奇怪
[18:43] The tiger drank all the water in the tap! 老虎把水龙头里的水都喝光了
[18:47] Oh, of course. 当然了
[18:50] I wish he could’ve stayed, Mummy. 它要是留下来就好了 妈妈
[18:54] Let’s get you ready for bed. 准备上床睡觉吧
[19:02] I’m home! 我回来啦
[19:04] Daddy! 爸爸
[19:07] Hello, darling. 你好啊 宝贝
[19:10] What are you up to? 你在干什么
[19:11] Daddy, did you see him? 爸爸 你看到它了吗
[19:13] See who? 看到谁
[19:14] The tiger! 那只老虎啊
[19:16] The tiger? 老虎
[19:17] Yes! 是啊
[19:19] The tiger who came to tea. 来喝下午茶的老虎
[19:21] The tiger who came to tea? 来喝下午茶的老虎
[19:23] And ate all the food. 还把所有食物都吃光了
[19:27] Not our supper. 可别把我们的晚餐吃了
[19:28] And he drank all the drink. 它还把饮料都喝光了
[19:30] Not my beer as well. 别把我的啤酒也喝了啊
[19:33] Well, he was really thirsty. 它真的很渴
[19:35] Really thirsty. 真的很渴
[19:38] I see, tiger. 好吧 老虎来了
[19:43] No tea. 没有茶
[19:45] No supper. 没有晚餐
[19:47] No drink. 没有饮料
[19:49] No beer. 没有啤酒
[19:57] I know what we’ll do. 我知道该怎么办了
[19:58] I’ve got a very good idea. 我有个好主意
[20:01] We’ll put on our coat and go to a cafe. 我们穿上大衣 去餐厅吃饭
[20:08] Here we go, darling. 来吧 宝贝
[20:09] That’s it. 就是这样
[20:10] One arm in, and the other arm in. 一只胳膊套进去 还有另一只
[20:13] Good girl! 真乖
[20:14] Can I have sausage and chips? 我能吃香肠和薯片吗
[20:16] Yes, and ice cream, with chocolate sauce. 当然了 还有冰淇淋 外加巧克力酱
[20:19] Can I have a pint of beer. 我能喝杯啤酒吗
[20:22] After you. 女士优先
[20:28] Nearly. 差点又忘了
[20:35] Look both ways, and… 注意两边的车辆 然后…
[20:49] Goodnight, Mr Pether. 晚安 佩瑟先生
[20:50] Goodnight, Miss Harding. 晚安 哈丁小姐
[21:14] “All that cake, then he poked his head round the door, 那么多蛋糕 然后它把头从门边伸出来
[21:18] and then… 然后…
[21:19] …he did a…roar! 它咆哮了一声
[21:21] You mean like this? 你是说像这样吗
[21:25] And then he sat down and ate all the food on the table. 然后它坐下来 把桌上的食物都吃光了
[21:30] He didn’t! 不是吧
[21:31] After that, he was very sticky… 然后 它身上黏糊糊的
[21:42] In the morning, Sophie and her mummy went shopping. 第二天早上 苏菲和妈妈一起去购物
[21:45] And they bought lots more things to eat. 她们又买回来很多食物
[21:50] And they also bought a very big tin of tiger food, 她们还买回一大罐虎粮
[21:55] in case the tiger should come to tea again. 以防那只老虎又来喝下午茶
[22:00] But he never did. 但它再也没回来过
2019年

文章导航

Previous Post: Daddy Issues(老爹的问题)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Public(良知堡垒)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号