英文名称:Three and Out
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | oh. I just dont know where to begin | 我只是不知从何讲起 |
[00:25] | though he says hell wait forever its now or never | 他说过要永远等待 |
[00:28] | but she keeps him hanging on | 可她仍不为所动 |
[00:32] | the silly champion | 愚蠢的护花使者 |
[00:34] | she says she cant go home without a chaperone | 她说她不能空手而归 |
[00:39] | accidents will happen we only hit and run | 意外发生时 我们只有拔腿就跑 |
[00:42] | used to be a victim now you’re not the only one | 你是个受害者 但你不是最后一个 |
[00:46] | accidents will happen we only hit and run | 意外发生时 我们只有拔腿就跑 |
[00:50] | I don’t want to hear it… | 我不想听… |
[00:52] | – what you looking at? – shut up! | -你在看什么 -闭嘴 |
[00:58] | Allow it man you almost started a fight | 随它去吧 你几乎开始一场战争 |
[01:00] | theres so many fish In the sea… | 海里有很多鱼 |
[01:08] | – tyson! – .. they say youre so young | -泰森 -他们说你很年轻 |
[01:13] | your mind Is made up but your mouth Is undone | 你心口不一 |
[01:17] | – accidents will happen… – | 意外发生时 |
[01:21] | ..he used to be your victim now youre not the only one… | …你是受害者 但不是最后一个 |
[01:27] | First one was it? | 这是撞到的第一个吧? |
[01:29] | Always a choker first time out, what did they give you? | 第一次的时候总是痛苦很久 他们给你什么补偿了? |
[01:34] | Let’s have a look sick leave post-traumatic stress | 假条上写的 创伤后压力症 |
[01:37] | – seven days only?! – did you see the trauma team? | -只给了7天假?! -你有去医疗小队看过吗 |
[01:40] | Asked if I wanted counselling or someone in the cab | 她们问我需不需要心理辅导 要不要找人替我驾车 |
[01:43] | One of them counsellors is hot | 其中一个辅导员很性感 |
[01:44] | – you should ask for her – first one stays with you | -你应该找她看看 -第一次撞人那种愧疚感会让你难过很久 |
[01:47] | Never forget it second one maybe you remember maybe not | 第二次撞的时候嘛 你能不能记得都没人知道 |
[01:52] | But the third one | 到了第三次的时候 |
[01:56] | The third one what? | 第三次 怎么了 |
[02:02] | What? | 什么怎么了? |
[02:03] | – d`you fancy a pint? | 要喝酒吗 |
[02:05] | Take your mind off things – nah wouldn’t seem right thanks | -来放松一下 -不了 我有点不舒服 谢谢 |
[02:10] | Oof! you know what bruv? you wanna get out more | 老兄 你一定想出去转转吧 |
[02:16] | somebody help me. yeah | 有谁来救我 |
[02:19] | somebody help me now | 此刻有谁来救我 |
[02:22] | somebody tell me what ive done wrong? | 有谁来告诉我 我到底做错了什么 |
[02:28] | I need someone… | 我需要有人… |
[02:29] | – mind the gap. – ..i need a girl to hold me tight | -小心站台间隙 -我需要个女人来抱紧我 |
[02:36] | someone who can make me feel | 某个能让我感觉… |
[02:39] | make me feel all right-ight-ight-ight-ight… | 让我感觉放松的… |
[02:42] | This train terminates at london bridge. | 次班列车的终点站是伦敦桥 |
[02:44] | ..somebody help me. yeah | …有谁来救我 |
[02:48] | somebody help me now | 此刻有谁来救我 |
[02:51] | somebody tell me what ive done wrong | 有谁来告诉我 我到底做错了什么 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1238个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:168个,六级词汇:72个,GRE词汇:79个,托福词汇:100个,考研词汇:187个,专四词汇:136个,专八词汇:23个, 所有生词标注共:364个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:56] | -somebody help me -somebody help me. yeah | -有谁来救我 -有谁来救我 |
[02:59] | -somebody help me -somebody help me now | -有谁来救我 -此刻有谁来救我 |
[03:04] | -somebody help me. yeah -all right | -有谁来救我 -没关系 |
[03:07] | somebody help me now | 此刻有谁来救我 |
[03:09] | somebody tell me what ive done wrong | 有谁来救我 我到底做错了什么 |
[03:12] | what ive done wrong… | 到底做错了什么… |
[03:34] | accidents will happen | 意外将发生 |
[03:36] | we only hit and run… | 我们只有拔腿就跑… |
[03:39] | -big issue! -now youre not the only one | -大新闻 -现在你不是唯一的那个 |
[03:42] | accidents will happen | 意外发生时 |
[03:43] | we only hit and run | 我们只有拔腿就跑 |
[03:45] | I dont want to hear It cause I know what ive done… | 我不想听 因为我知道自己做过什么 |
[03:49] | train approaching. | 列车即将靠站 |
[03:52] | Please stand behind the yellow line. | 请站于黄线之后 |
[03:55] | theres so many fish In the sea | 海里有很多鱼 |
[04:05] | – pauly – pauly | -波利 -波利(保罗的昵称) |
[04:07] | – what are we going to do with you? – second in a month? becoming a habit | -我们该怎么帮你呢 -一月两次 你都要习惯成自然了 |
[04:11] | – wasn`t my fault – don’t don`t don`t say that | -不是我的错 -不 不 不要那么说 |
[04:14] | He was dead before I hit him I tried to stop | 我撞到他之前他就已经死了 我有试过刹车的 |
[04:16] | of Course you did | 你当然有那么做 |
[04:19] | Cmon just a bit of bad luck that’s all | 振作起来 你只是运气不好罢了 |
[04:21] | The psychological effect is still the same innit? | 一样的事儿 一样的感觉 对吧 |
[04:23] | – it all counts in the big game – shh | -这可是”NB任务”中的一部分哦 -嘘 |
[04:25] | What “big game“? | 什么”NB任务” |
[04:28] | The one nobody talks about | 没人愿意谈起那个的 |
[04:30] | – so why are we talking about it? – ’cause we care about you pauly | -那我们干嘛还要讲 -因为我们关心你嘛 波利 |
[04:36] | You all right paul see ya later fellas | 你还好吧 保罗 回见 伙计们 |
[04:39] | – see ya later rob – yeah see ya later rob | -回见 罗勃 -好的 回见 罗勃 |
[04:42] | – – three is the magic number | 三是个神奇的数字 |
[04:47] | – the rule man the rule -what rule? | -那个规定你不知道吗 伙计 -什么规定 |
[04:49] | Three and out | 事不过三 |
[04:52] | You hit three people in a month they pay you off | 一个月你如果撞了三个人 他们就会解雇你 |
[04:55] | They retire you `cause they reckon you can’t deal with it up top | 他们会炒了你 因为他们认为你不能再干这个了 |
[04:58] | Three is the charm it’s three | 三是个魔咒 是事 |
[05:01] | – and out – and we’re talking ten years` salary | -不过三 -到时候会给你一笔一次付清的十年薪水 |
[05:04] | Lump sum thank you very much | 外加一句 非常感谢你对公司所做的一切 |
[05:06] | – how much?! – no-one’s ever done it not in a month | -多少? -从没有人一个月超过三次 |
[05:09] | – whoa – no you nearly did in ’98 | -停 -不是 98年你差点做到 |
[05:11] | But I missed it by three days | 但那次我还是没达标 少掉了三天 |
[05:13] | Ten years wages | 十年的薪水啊 |
[05:19] | – so how long did he get? – caught him at the biscuits | -关他多久了? -在偷饼干的时候抓到他的 |
[05:22] | Gave him six months out in two with good behaviour | 关他6个月 要是表现好的话就两个月后放出来 |
[05:25] | Tell you what you wanna get yourself on the central line | 他们会让你改开中央线路的 |
[05:28] | – they is always at it – argh | 他们总是这样做的 |
[05:32] | When does your month run out? since the first one | 上次事故之后的假期 你什么时候休完的 |
[05:34] | Erm week today monday | 一周时间 正好这周一 |
[05:37] | What? seven days,that’s pushing it when you on next? | 什么 一个星期 这可够急的了 什么时候开工 |
[05:40] | Monday,they gave me the week off | 周一 他们让我休息一周 |
[05:42] | A week off?! that just gives you till what? | 一周? 只让你休息到什么时候? |
[05:46] | Monday? bastards! you know why that is? | 周一? 真操蛋啊 你知道为什么这样安排吗 |
[05:48] | That’s so you ain’t even got a fighting chance | 那样的话你可就没机会了(指连撞三人 领薪回家) |
[05:50] | Yeah never mind mate,another time eh | 是的 没关系 伙计 下次还有机会 |
[06:17] | Oh it’s you landlord was here today | 今天你房东过来了 |
[06:21] | He was looking for you again | 他又来找你了 |
[06:23] | – says you owe him two months` rent – I’ve got it right here | -说你欠他两个月房租 -在这儿 |
[06:26] | Whoa! don’t shoot the messenger | 我只是告诉你一声! |
[06:28] | I don’t care whether you pay him or not | 我才不管你付没付过房钱呢 |
[06:30] | Hey do you want to come up? | 要上来一起玩吗 |
[06:32] | Er no thanks I’ve got some work to do | 不了 谢谢 我还有事 |
[06:36] | Well if you change your mind | 好吧 要是你改主意了(就上来好了) |
[06:54] | -the rule. man. the rule. -ten years wages. | -那个规定 伙计 那个规定 -十年的薪水 |
[06:58] | Three Is the charm. its three… | 三是个魔咒 是事… |
[07:00] | ..and out. | …不过三 |
[07:05] | – – you hit three people In a month. | 你一个月内撞了三个人 |
[07:07] | they pay you off,They retire you. cause they reckon you cant deal with It up top. | 他们付清工资后解雇你 因为他们就会认为你不再能胜任这份工作了 |
[07:23] | – three… – ..and out. | -事 -不过三 |
[07:26] | -capital… -..95.8. | -首府… -95.8 |
[07:29] | Its been a london landmark for over a hundred years. | 几百年来已成为伦敦的地标了 |
[07:32] | But after a rise In fatalities the bridge In holborn | 但在随着霍尔本大桥发生的自杀等类似事件的不断增多 |
[07:34] | Is fast gaining a reputation for copycat Incidents. | 这座大桥为他自己赢得了新的”声誉”(应是自杀圣地之类的) |
[07:38] | Now the authorities are Increasingly | 自杀率的提升已经引起了 |
[07:39] | Concerned about the rising suicide rate. | 当局政府的高度重视 |
[07:46] | -ten great songs. -londons music station. | -十大经典歌曲 -伦敦音乐电台 |
[07:50] | Are you feeling tired. stressed or do you need a break? | 你有感到疲惫 压力或你有需要休息下吗 |
[07:53] | With special places… | 在特别的地方… |
[08:20] | Fuckin` hell | 操 该死的 |
[08:31] | Yeah hi er i was wondering | 你好 我想… |
[08:33] | I`ve got some time on my hands and I thought maybe I could | 我现在有点空闲 我想也许我可以… |
[08:37] | You know volunteer do the odd afternoon or whatever | 当志愿者 一三五七的下午 随时都行 |
[08:43] | A training course? oh right I couldn’t just drop in and | 培训班? 没事 我只是不能参加了 |
[08:48] | No | 没有 |
[08:50] | Oh right, information pack? | 没事 资料册? |
[08:53] | No no i`m fine | 不 不用 我很好 |
[08:55] | No i`ve changed my mind bye | 不 我改变主意了 拜拜 |
[09:16] | Excuse me sir erm you’re obviously on your last legs | 打扰一下 先生 你显然快死了 |
[09:18] | – I was wondering – | 我想… |
[09:21] | i’m gonna find ya | 我就要找到你 |
[09:23] | im gonna getcha. getcha. getcha. getcha | 你就是我的 我的 我的 我的 |
[09:25] | one way or another im gonna win ya | 不管怎样 我就要掳获你 |
[09:28] | im gonna getcha. getcha. getcha. getcha | 你就是我的 我的 我的 我的 |
[09:30] | one way or another im gonna see ya | 不管怎样 我就要见你 |
[09:35] | ********自杀*******指南 | |
[09:38] | 秀出自己是同志不等于自杀:专业同志指南 | |
[09:40] | im gonna meet ya. ill meet ya | 我就要见你 我将见到你 |
[09:41] | I will drive past your house… | 我会路经你家… |
[09:48] | ..and I’f the lights are all down | …如果灯都关了 |
[09:53] | ill see whos around | 我会看见谁在周围 |
[09:59] | one way or another im gonna fi’nd ya | 不管怎样 我就要找到你 |
[10:03] | im gonna getcha. getcha. getcha. getcha | 你就是我的 我的 我的 我的 |
[10:05] | one way or another im gonna win ya | 有朝一日 我终将掳获你的心 |
[10:09] | ill getcha. ill getcha | 我会得到你 我会得到你 |
[10:11] | one way or another im gonna see ya | 不管怎样 我就要见你 |
[10:15] | im gonna meet ya. meet ya. meet ya. meet ya one day. maybe next week | 我就要见你 见你 见你 某一天见到你 也许下星期 |
[10:19] | im gonna meet ya. ill meet ya. ill meet ya | 我就要见你 我会见到你 我会见到你 |
[10:28] | Hello | 你好 |
[10:30] | Are you paul? | 你是保罗吗 |
[10:31] | Erm yes | 是的 |
[10:33] | Hello I am maurice | 你好 我是曼尼斯 |
[10:41] | I`m pleased to make your acquaintance | 很高兴能认识你 |
[10:46] | Please eat | 请用餐 |
[10:49] | I made them myself my own recipe | 这是我独创的 |
[10:53] | I am so pleased to meet you paul | 很高兴见到你 保罗 |
[10:57] | There are not many people who would do this | 没有很多人会愿意做 |
[11:00] | – glad to help – so where will we do this thing? | -很高兴能帮到你 -那么我们在哪做这事 |
[11:04] | In your apartment? | 在你公寓 |
[11:07] | Well no on the underground tube | 不是 在地铁站 |
[11:10] | Ah yes but how is this possible? | 是吗 但那怎么可能 |
[11:14] | Well I’ll be driving the train | 我会开列车 |
[11:17] | And you can you know jump | 你可以 跳下去 |
[11:21] | Jump! are you crazy? I’d be killed | 跳下去 你疯了吗 我会死的 |
[11:24] | Well that’s the general idea | 那就是大概 |
[11:26] | – but what about the cooking? – cooking? | -但那烹饪怎么办 -烹饪 |
[11:30] | maybe the cooking and the eating | 也许烹调还有食用 |
[11:33] | Sorry? what cooking? | 不好意思 什么烹饪 |
[11:35] | I wish to watch as you eat | 你吃的时候我希望能看着 |
[11:40] | Piece by piece | 一点一点地 |
[11:42] | Eat what? | 吃什么 |
[11:44] | Me! | 我 |
[11:45] | First we cut off my penis | 我们先切下我的鸡鸡 |
[11:48] | Then we fry it er perhaps with onions | 然后把它油炸 跟洋葱一起 |
[11:52] | Then we do the legs and the arms and so on | 然后是腿 再到胳膊 以此类推 |
[11:58] | Until I am all gone | 直到我全没了 |
[12:02] | Don’t worry paul | 不要担心 保罗 |
[12:06] | Many people have done this before | 很多人都这样做过 |
[12:10] | Don’t you read the news? | 你没看新闻吗 |
[12:14] | 我希望你能觉得我很美味 | |
[12:15] | It tastes a little like pork | 吃起来有点像猪肉 |
[12:19] | How is your sausage? | 香肠怎么样 |
[12:22] | What? is ertoo spicy? | 怎么了 太辣了吗 |
[12:25] | There’s been a mistake I’m sorry | 我搞错了 不好意思 |
[12:27] | one way or another im gonna lose ya… | 有朝一日 我将要失去你 |
[12:30] | – – ..im gonna give ya the slip | 我要再次抚摸你 |
[12:33] | a slip of the lip or another, im gonna lose ya | 轻吻你的娇唇 你将离我而去 |
[12:37] | – im gonna give ya the slip… | 我要再次抚摸你 |
[12:41] | – – hey! shit! | 该死 |
[12:47] | – wait! don’t do it! – oh! what the? | -等等 不要这样 -什么 |
[12:49] | – hold onto me! – let me go you fucking arsehole! | -抓住我 -让我死 操你个混蛋 |
[12:52] | -jesus christ! grab my arm – my fucking coats caught on something | -上帝啊 抓住我的胳膊 -该死的外套被钩住了 |
[12:56] | Look just get me | 拉住我 |
[12:59] | Pull me up come on! pull me up! that`s it | 拉我上来 快点 拉我上来 就是这样 |
[13:04] | You interfering little shite! | 你个该死的碍事的混蛋 |
[13:06] | Why can’t you leave a man be eh? | 干嘛不让我死 |
[13:09] | You fucking do-gooders you think you can just | 操你个坏事的家伙 你觉得你能… |
[13:12] | – stop I can’t breathe – good | -住手 我不能呼吸了 -很好 |
[13:14] | – – police! police! police! | 警察 警察 警察来了 |
[13:18] | That’s all I fucking need | 他妈的我可不想被抓 |
[13:32] | Hey get in! | 喂 进来 |
[13:49] | – how about I buy you a drink? – I think you fucking owe me one | -我请你喝酒怎么样 -你他妈的欠我的 |
[14:07] | – didn’t think I’d taste that again – cheers | -你不觉得我会再自杀吗 -干杯 |
[14:09] | Never mind the “cheers” what’s your fucking game eh? | 别提什么”干杯” 妈的你在耍什么把戏 |
[14:14] | What are you? one of these religious types? | 你算什么东西 宗教徒? |
[14:16] | – waiting like a vulture to save a poor soul? – I’m a tube driver | -像个秃驴来拯救苍生 -我是个地铁司机 |
[14:20] | – you can forget about that – I’m not religious | -你不能忘 -我不是教徒 |
[14:22] | -I’ve done all the praying I’m gonna do -I want you to kill yourself | -我已经做个祷告了 -我想要你自杀 |
[14:28] | Keep it down will you gobshite | 妈的冷静点 |
[14:32] | You can show that reverse psychology up your hole | 你的激将法搞得不错吗(如果你不明白就去自杀吧) |
[14:34] | No it’s true | 不是的 我是认真的 |
[14:37] | I want you to kill yourself | 我真的想要你自杀 |
[14:39] | Well you’ve done a bloody good job of stopping me up until now | 目前为止 就阻止我自杀这件事来讲 你干得真他妈漂亮 |
[14:45] | What is it you’re after? me organs is it? | 你想要什么 要我捐器官是吧 |
[14:47] | You’re going blind you want me eyes? is that it? | 你要变成瞎子了 你想要我的眼睛? 是不是 |
[14:50] | I was wondering | 我想… |
[14:52] | If you’d be interested in throwing yourself in front of my train | 你是否有兴趣在我的列车前自杀 |
[14:58] | I’d pay you of course | 当然 我会付钱的 |
[15:01] | You’d pay me? right yeah? pay to run me down? | 你会出钱给我? 是吗 出钱让我跳轨 |
[15:06] | I was thinking in exchange for this service | 我在想交换条件 |
[15:10] | I could give you say fifteen hundred quid | 我可以给你1500英镑 |
[15:14] | Oh right and I just throw myself under your train | 只要我死在你的列车底下 |
[15:17] | – presumably with a smile on my face? – yeah basically | -可能还是面带笑容的那种 -基本上 是的 |
[15:20] | And fifteen hundred quid in my cold dead hand eh? | 1500英镑来换取我的尸体 |
[15:24] | Jesus that’s a fantastic deal how could I refuse?! | 上帝 这么诱人的交易 我怎能拒绝 |
[15:30] | What the fuck am I supposed to do with fifteen hundred quid when i`m dead? | 我他妈的都死了还怎么去用那1500英镑? |
[15:33] | – buy myself a fancy headstone? – no no you won’t be dead | -给自己买块好的墓碑 -不 不 你不会死的 |
[15:37] | I mean you will be but not until monday morning | 我的意思是 你会死 但在周一早上前不会死 |
[15:40] | So you’ve got a whole weekend to spend it on whatever you want | 所以整个周末你可以尽情的去买你想要的东西 |
[15:46] | – a woman lots of women – what do you think I was doing last night? | -女人 很多女人 -我觉得我昨晚在干吗 |
[15:49] | Ok so eat drink and be merry one last time | 那么吃的 喝的还有尽情享受最后时光 |
[15:53] | I’m already fat my liver’s shot and I don’t feel like laughing next | 我已经够肥了 肝儿都快爆了 我可不觉得有意思 继续说 |
[15:58] | There must be something you always wanted to do and never got the chance | 肯定有你一直想做但没机会做的事 |
[16:05] | There is | 有 |
[16:07] | Excellent! what is it? we’ll do that | 太好了 是什么事 我们就去做 |
[16:12] | I want to swim with a great white shark | 我想跟大白鲨鱼一起游泳 |
[16:15] | No cage just me and the beast | 没有笼子 只是我跟它 |
[16:18] | Eyeball to eyeball | 四目相对 |
[16:22] | There’s a fella does it south african saw him on the telly | 在电视上 看到个南非小伙做过 |
[16:26] | He just gets right in there with them no worries | 他干得非常棒 一点都不害怕 |
[16:29] | He’s never been bit yet | 从没有人打破过他的纪录 |
[16:32] | I’d fucking love to do that | 我他妈的真想那么做 |
[16:34] | Yeah well the thing is we’ve only got this weekend | 好的 但我们只有周末这个时间了 |
[16:37] | It has to be monday | 计划必须在星期一完成 |
[16:41] | What about the london aquarium? have they got sharks? | 伦敦水族馆怎么样 他们有鲨鱼吗 |
[16:43] | – are you taking the piss? – something else then give it to charity | -你在耍我吗 -剩下的捐给慈善机构 |
[16:47] | Isn’t there somebody you know that could use some cash? | 你有认识的人需要用钱的吗 |
[16:50] | What about your family? | 你的家人呢 |
[16:53] | My family? | 我的家人? |
[16:55] | They probably think I’m dead already | 他们大概以为我已经死了 |
[16:58] | There you go be a nice surprise for them | 那你就去给他们个惊喜 |
[17:03] | – maybe this isn`t such a good idea – yeah | -这可能不是个好主意 -是啊 |
[17:06] | Probably best not to involve family | 最好不要牵扯到家人 |
[17:08] | Always gets messy what about a day at the races? | 真是一团糟 要不去赛马怎么样 |
[17:11] | Just take the money and blow it | 把钱都压进去 |
[17:12] | Fuck it’s been seven or eight years I can’t go not now | 操 都已经7 8年了 我不能回去 现在不行 |
[17:16] | Let sleeping dogs lie and all that | 那你就那样陈尸街头吧 |
[17:18] | I wanted to go you know? I’m not a completely heartless bastard | 我想回去 我不是个无情无义的混蛋 |
[17:25] | I wanted to say goodbye make my peace | 我想跟他们道别 那就我死也安息了 |
[17:28] | – just didn’t seem right you know – definitely I think that’s | -事儿就是觉得不对 -当然 我想那是 |
[17:32] | How could I turn up looking like this? | 我怎么能像这样子就出现在家人面前呢 |
[17:35] | Like a knacker without a penny in my pocket? | 像个一文不名的穷光蛋? |
[17:39] | But that fifteen hundred well I’m not a religious man | 但那有1500英镑 我不是个教徒 |
[17:45] | But maybe maybe this is god’s way of giving me one last chance | 但这也许 也许这是上帝给我的最后一次机会 |
[17:51] | To make up for all the shit I’ve rained down on them | 这对我给家人造成的麻烦也算是一个补偿了 |
[17:55] | Ah fuck carpe diem | 去他妈的及时行乐 |
[17:58] | Seize the day huh | 来日不多了 |
[18:01] | Now listen son | 现在给我听着 小子 |
[18:03] | If we do this thing I have to make one thing clear | 如果我们要做这事 那我得先声明一点 |
[18:08] | – what’s that? – a deal’s a deal | -是什么 -我们得一诺千金 |
[18:11] | There`s no backing out no fucking around | 没有退缩 不能胡闹 |
[18:13] | We shake on this it’s as good as done | 我们握手成交 信守承诺 |
[18:16] | You’ll do it? | 你们成交? |
[18:20] | A deal’s a deal | 成交 |
[18:22] | Where’s that cash? | 钱呢 |
[18:43] | Live alone do you? | 一个人住吧 |
[18:45] | Yeah why? | 是的 你怎么知道的? |
[18:47] | Oh nothing just a wild guess | 没有 乱猜的 |
[18:50] | What did you do? rob a bookshop? | 你做什么的 抢劫书店来的? |
[18:56] | That a computer? | 那是电脑? |
[18:58] | What`s it for? playing with yourself? | 用来干嘛的 跟自己玩 |
[19:01] | No I’m a writer | 不是 我是个作家 |
[19:04] | A writer that drives a tube train? | 作家当地铁司机? |
[19:06] | Yeah well not for much longer hopefully | 是的 希望不久后就不再是(只地铁司机)了 |
[19:13] | Grand chair though | 坐椅 |
[19:18] | So where’s this fifteen hundred quid? | 那么1500英镑呢 |
[19:23] | Well hand it over | 拿来 |
[19:25] | This is my rent money how do I know you won’t just take it and run? | 这本是拿来交房租的 我怎么知道你不会拿了就跑掉呢 |
[19:30] | What did I say uh? a deal’s a deal | 我说过什么 一诺千金 |
[19:33] | That means you give me the money | 那意味着你给我钱 |
[19:36] | And I don’t run away with it understand? | 我不会拿钱就跑掉 明白吗 |
[19:39] | Give me fucking the money | 妈的快给我钱 |
[19:43] | – there`s twenty quid over – call it a bonus | -多了20镑 -额外奖励 |
[19:46] | No let`s call it fifteen hundred quid a deal’s a deal | 不行 交易说好1500英镑 一诺千金 |
[19:54] | Don’t mind if I crash here do you? | 不介意我睡这吧 |
[19:58] | – oh by the way what’s your name? – oh god yeah of course paulcallow | -顺便问下 你叫什么名字 -天哪 当然 我叫保罗・凯洛 |
[20:03] | Tommy cassidy | 托米・卡斯迪 |
[20:05] | Eh paul turn off the lights now when you`re going out | 保罗 出去的时候顺便关下灯 |
[20:09] | Get some kip | 我得休息会儿 |
[21:00] | Shit | 妈的 |
[21:03] | Bollocks | 这个杂种! |
[21:26] | Thought you’d gone | 我还以为你跑了 |
[21:29] | Thought I’d had it away with your money did you? | 以为我带着你的钱跑路了? |
[21:32] | What did I say to you last night? what did I tell you? | 昨晚我给你说什么了 还记得吗 |
[21:34] | I dunno deal’s a deal? | 是不是 “一诺千金” |
[21:36] | Right a deal’s a fucking deal and I don’t want to have to say it again | 你最好记下这句话 我可不想再重复 |
[21:40] | What’s the story with the car? | 这车怎么来的 |
[21:41] | Well I couldn’t show up on a bus could i? | 我总不能挤巴士过去 对吧 |
[21:44] | I’ve always wanted one of these plus it’s a rental | 这些一直都是我想要的 还有这是租来的 |
[21:47] | So I can batter the fuck out of it | 随便我怎么折腾都行 |
[21:49] | Come monday they can swing for their money | 租期到下周一为止 |
[21:51] | Wait a second | 等等 |
[21:52] | Eh eh I can’t wait I don’t want to hit the traffic | 没时间等 我可不想碰上堵车 |
[22:01] | ..all the time its gonna happen. happen | 每当你改变主意… |
[22:05] | till you change your mind… | …就会找上你 |
[22:09] | -what are you doing? -I’m coming with you | -你要干嘛? -我和你一块儿去 |
[22:11] | Like fuck you are I only came to say goodbye I’ll see you monday morning | 去你妈的 我只是顺路过来跟你打个招呼 |
[22:15] | No way | 别想甩掉我 |
[22:17] | Look I’m not having you around for my last weekend | 听着 我可不想带着你过我的最后一周 |
[22:19] | Your miserable face will kill what little joy I have left | 你那张苦瓜脸会毁掉我那最后一点仅存的幽默感的 |
[22:22] | You won’t even notice me I’ll keep quiet in the background | 你不会注意到我的 我只会安静的跟着你的 |
[22:25] | Exactly like the grim fucking reaper | 就像个该死的无常鬼? |
[22:28] | -you’re staying here -come on | -你给我滚边上去 -算了吧 |
[22:30] | I know a deal’s a deal but I don’t know you from adam | 我知道你是一个守信的人 |
[22:33] | I just want to see this through | 而我只想看一下你这一周是怎么过的 |
[22:36] | All right but if you piss on my parade | 好吧 但如果你搞砸了我的事 |
[22:39] | I’ll have your balls on a plate | 我会把你的蛋蛋给打爆的 |
[22:45] | Nice suit | 西服不错 |
[22:46] | Rosemary always fancied me in a pinstripe | 我的罗斯玛丽喜欢我穿成这样 |
[22:51] | everything goes when youre dead | 你死后会一无所有 |
[22:56] | everything empties from what was in your head | 你头脑中一片空白 |
[23:00] | no point in waiting today | 生活总是苍白无趣 |
[23:04] | stupid revenge is whats making you stay… | 愚蠢的复仇才是你活下去的动力 |
[23:13] | – hello? – paul. mon peti’t chou. | -你好 -保罗 我是莫・博迪・周 |
[23:16] | You are very naughty to run away | 你可真是调皮啊(记得唐僧也这么说过…) |
[23:18] | Do I not look tasty? im sure I wi’ll be flavoursome. | 你觉得我合适吗 我会非常美味的 |
[23:23] | Perhaps with a soupgon of raspberry j’us. | 也许你喜欢配上覆盆子汤 |
[23:26] | I make you a very tasty j’us… | 做成一道可口的… |
[23:39] | – you all right? – fine | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[23:49] | Fuck off | 吵个屁 |
[23:52] | never been to liverpool | 这还是我第一次来liverpool(英国城市) |
[23:53] | I’ll give you the grand tour will i?! | 有我在你怕什么 |
[24:03] | What now? | 现在干什么 |
[24:05] | I was married in this church | 我就是在这所教堂结婚的 |
[24:14] | Eh! that’s sacrilege for a protestant | 对新教徒来说那是不敬的行为 |
[24:18] | How do you know I’m a protestant? | 你怎么知道我信基督教 |
[24:20] | You`ve all the spirit of a wet weekend in blackpool | 你身上一直有一股黑潭的气息 |
[24:23] | What else could you be? | 除了新教徒你还能是什么 |
[24:25] | Isn’t it a sin to commit suicide if you’re a catholic? | 对天主教徒来说自杀是一种罪孽吗 |
[24:28] | Isn’t it a sin to deliberately run someone down with your train | 对一个正常人来说故意垫到你车轮下面 |
[24:32] | If you’re a human being? | 算是罪孽吗 |
[24:57] | Bless me father for I have sinned | 保佑我 父 请宽恕我所犯下的罪孽 |
[25:11] | Hey! they’re 20p each | 这些蜡烛20便士一只 |
[25:14] | Isn’t that just for catholics? | 只收天主教徒的钱? |
[25:30] | Callaghan! bastard | 卡莱汉这个混蛋! |
[25:33] | He must have paid off the whole council to get that contract | 他一定买通了董事会来拿到那份合约 |
[25:37] | But I knew him when he was digging ditches that fucker owes me big time | 但当他干那些勾当的时候老子也没闲着 |
[25:40] | -this where you used to live? – yeah lovely isn`t it? | -过去你就住这儿 -对 可爱的地方 是吧 |
[25:51] | – what you doing? – I can’t show up empty-handed | -你要干嘛 -我不能空着手去 |
[25:54] | Not after all these years | 尤其是在我消失这么多年后 |
[25:57] | What are you looking for? tell me what’s going on | 在找什么 告诉我怎么了 |
[26:02] | That`s a crowbar? I thought you wanted a present | 那是个铁撬 我还以为你要买礼物 |
[26:05] | Shut the fuck up or you’ll be using it to get my foot out of your arse! | 给我闭嘴 否则我就用这把这个撬进你屁股 |
[26:17] | What the hell are we doing here? | 我们他妈究竟来这儿干什么 |
[26:19] | It’s none of your business I didn’t ask you to tag along | 与你无关 我又没叫你跟来 |
[26:26] | Oh fuck | 我操 |
[26:33] | Stop pushing | 别推我 |
[26:40] | Will you get off of me! | 离我远点 |
[26:42] | Bloody hell what are you doing? that`s breaking and entering | 天哪 你在做什么 这是私闯民宅! |
[26:45] | Shut up and hold that | 闭嘴 拿着 |
[26:50] | Ah fuck | 他妈的 |
[26:54] | Watch this | 看着 |
[27:00] | No no no no don`t | 不 不要 |
[27:23] | Get your hand off me arse | 你的手离我远点 |
[27:40] | Hey! hey! paul! come in | 保罗 进来 |
[27:45] | get in here for fuck`s sake! | 滚进来 你个蠢货 |
[27:56] | Can you stop? this is madness let`s go | 你这是在犯罪啊 我们还是走吧 |
[27:58] | Will you shut up! | 闭嘴行吗? |
[28:00] | This is mental what happens if we get caught? | 万一我们被抓了该怎么办 |
[28:03] | There’s no-one here they won’t be back for hours from the club | 他们去了俱乐部 几小时内是不会回来的 |
[28:06] | -whose house is this? -the callaghans | -这是谁的房子 -卡莱汉的家 |
[28:08] | No! this could screw up everything come on! | 不 这会搞砸我们的计划的 |
[28:12] | You listen to me you little fucker | 听着 你这个小杂种 |
[28:14] | You’ve a choice to make either do this my way or don’t do it at all | 你有权选择是继续还是放弃 |
[28:18] | -I can always get someone else -go ahead | -我随时都可以去找另外的人 -那就去啊 |
[28:20] | But you’re not getting your money back oh no | 但你的钱也就打水漂了 当然你不舍得这么做 |
[28:24] | I’m doing this whether you want to or not | 有你没你我都会做下去 |
[28:27] | So if you want to fuck off be my guest | 所以如果你要走 请便 |
[28:33] | -I thought so are you done? -yes | -拿定主意了 -没错 |
[29:00] | -jesus! – we’ve got to go! we’ve got to go! | -上帝 -快跑 快跑 |
[29:03] | Listen they didn’t hear me put the window in downstairs | 听着 他们根本就没察觉到我们 |
[29:07] | They won`t hear us now | 一切安全 |
[29:25] | Fuck | 他奶奶的 |
[29:27] | She must be wearing it | 她一定戴在手上 |
[29:29] | What? | 什么 |
[30:07] | We’ll have to use soap | 要用肥皂才行 |
[30:12] | Should be some in there | 那儿应该有 |
[30:41] | what the fuck? | 他在里边干什么 |
[30:43] | Oh jesus! | 上帝 |
[31:01] | if he moves hit him | 如果他醒了 就敲昏他 |
[31:38] | Michael callaghan! you dirty old bastard! | 迈克尔・卡莱汉 你这恶心的老杂种! |
[31:44] | What the fuck?! | 他妈的出什么事了 |
[31:58] | What are you doing down there? | 你在下面干什么 |
[32:00] | -hit him! hit him! -fucking hell! | -敲他 敲他 -我的天哪 |
[32:08] | -you -oh fuck oh shit oh fuck | -你 -操 操 |
[32:11] | That’s enough now paul | 现在你高兴了 保罗 |
[32:13] | Turned to burglary cassidy? that all you got left? | 开始偷了吗 卡斯迪? 这就是你这些年学到的? |
[32:15] | I just came for what’s mine callaghan | 我只是来拿回本属于我的东西 卡莱汉 |
[32:18] | There’s nothing here belonging to you cassidy | 我家里没有属于你的东西 cassidy |
[32:23] | Tommy cassidy? | 托米・卡斯迪 |
[32:25] | Jesus what the bloody hell d’you think you’re playing at? | 上帝 你在玩什么鬼把戏 |
[32:29] | I`m sorry maureen I just came for me ring | 抱歉 马瑞 我只是来取回我的戒指 |
[32:33] | – what ring? – the sapphire | -什么戒指 -你手上的蓝宝石戒指 |
[32:37] | What are you on about? your ring? it were an anniversary present that | 什么意思 你的? 这是我们的结婚纪念物 |
[32:41] | I’ve had it years | 我戴了几年了 |
[32:42] | I know you’ve had it nearly eight years right? | 我知道你戴了近八年了 对吗 |
[32:46] | I’ve heard enough I’m calling the police | 你说够没 我要报警了 |
[32:51] | – how do you know? – he won it from me in a game of cards | -你怎么知道 -戒指是他玩牌从我这赢的 |
[32:54] | It was all I had left I’d just had it repaired for rosemary | 那是我仅剩的东西 想修好送给我的老婆 |
[32:57] | Don’t listen to him maureen he’s talking out of his arse | 别听他的 马瑞 这人狗嘴里吐不出象牙 |
[33:01] | – go on – I said I’d give him the cash | -继续 -我曾说拿钱赎回它 |
[33:04] | But the fucker he took a shine to it | 但你的混账老公 他耍了花招 |
[33:08] | Said he needed something for your anniversary | 说要拿这个当你们的婚礼纪念物 |
[33:11] | I couldn’t face rose after that | 为此我没脸再去见罗斯了 |
[33:13] | Bollocks cassidy you’re a fucking liar and I’ve heard enough | 你放屁 卡斯迪你这个大话王 给我闭嘴 |
[33:18] | Cards? gambling? lying? | 玩牌? 赌博? 撒谎? |
[33:20] | Passing me off with your sordid winnings? | 用你赢来的脏东西打法我 |
[33:22] | I tell you maureen he`s a fucking liar I wouldn’t I swear | 别听他的 马瑞 他是个骗子 我发誓我没有… |
[33:27] | I bought that you saw the shop where I bought it | 是我买的 你看见我在商店买的 |
[33:35] | Get it paul | 保罗 捡起来 |
[33:36] | Leave it | 别动 |
[33:38] | Put it away you old fool it’s not even loaded | 省省吧 老蠢驴 那枪根本没上膛 |
[33:55] | Michael callaghan | 迈克尔・卡莱汉 |
[33:58] | You lying conniving cheapskate little toerag | 你个骗子 赌棍 吝啬鬼 铁公鸡! |
[34:03] | I always knew you were a rat but this is the lowest you have sunk! | 我早就知道你不是个好货 但没想到你会坏到这地步 |
[34:06] | or I’s I’t? what else dont I know? | 说! 你还背着我干了什么 |
[34:10] | -come back. -come on mate you`re nicked | -回来 -正好 伙计你被捕了 |
[34:13] | Wait a second I can explain | 等等 我可以解释 |
[34:15] | Look i`m a friend i`m a friend of the family | 我是这家人的朋友 |
[34:21] | – get in the car – this is a miscarriage of justice | -上车 -这纯属一场误会 |
[34:36] | Fuck shit | 真他妈倒霉 |
[34:50] | Oh shit! | 我操 |
[35:05] | Back to square one. | 白忙活一场 |
[35:09] | -hello good morning -a single to london please | -早上好 -到伦敦的单人票 谢谢 |
[35:12] | right that`ll be £10750 | 好的 10750法郎 |
[35:16] | -hello -paul. mon cher. it is i. maurice. | -你好 -保罗 我是曼尼斯 |
[35:20] | -just leave me alone – paul. It is your destiny to eat me. | -你能不能别烦我了 -保罗 吃掉我是你的宿命 |
[35:25] | Why not start with my ear? | 从我耳朵开始如何 |
[35:28] | Listen I don`t want to eat you neither your ear or your penis | 听着 我没兴趣吃你 无论是你的耳朵 鸡巴 |
[35:32] | Or any other part of you do you understand? | 或是你身体的任何部位 明白了? |
[35:38] | just fuck off and leave me alone | 你他妈就不能消停点 |
[35:41] | Charming. is that any way to speak to your father? | 宝贝儿 你就是这样和你老爸说话的吗 |
[35:46] | Ok paddy your son’s here | 阔佬 你儿子来看你了 |
[35:52] | – hello son – hello dad | -好啊 儿子 -你好 爸爸 |
[35:55] | You got two minutes all right? | 你们有两分钟的时间 明白? |
[36:04] | Where the fuck did you get to? | 你当时跑哪儿去了 |
[36:05] | I hid once they got you they didn’t seem bothered about me | 我藏起来了 咱们总不能都被抓进来吧 |
[36:09] | Never mind that now have you got the ring? | 现在先别说那个 你拿到戒指了吗 |
[36:11] | Yeah | 拿到了 |
[36:13] | – what does that mean? – i | -出什么事儿了 -我… |
[36:17] | I thought I’d get caught it would be evidence it was kind of a mistake | 我以为万一被抓了 那会给咱们留下把柄 |
[36:22] | – you didn’t – it hasn’t | -莫非你… -它还没有… |
[36:25] | Come out yet but it shouldn`t be too long I’m pretty regular | 出来 但应该不会等很久 我便便很规律的 |
[36:28] | That’s going to be lovely isn’t it? | 难道戒指会变漂亮吗 |
[36:31] | Don`t strain yourself on my account the magistrates don’t sit till monday | 别忘了你的计划 法官可不会在星期一给我假释 |
[36:35] | No no no no oh god | 不 不 上帝啊 |
[36:38] | There must be some way of getting you out of here before monday | 一定有办法在周一前把你弄出去 |
[36:56] | You known tommy and callaghan a long time? | 你认识托米和卡莱汉很长时间了吗 |
[36:59] | They used to work on my gang on the railways nothing but trouble | 那两个家伙跟我修铁路的时候可没少惹事 |
[37:03] | – what kind of trouble? – with tommy it was usually the gambling | -他们惹什么麻烦了 -托米总是耍钱 |
[37:08] | Callaghan well he always had an eye for the ladies | 卡莱汉 呵呵 他总是沾花惹草 |
[37:12] | – and still does dirty fecker – does he now? | -而且还是那种路边货 -现在他还这样? |
[37:21] | You’ve got a fucking nerve coming here | 你他妈的居然还敢来 |
[37:23] | I’m asking you nicely will you drop the charges against tommy? | 开门见山吧 你能撤销对托米的指控吗 |
[37:27] | Save your breath for the law son | 你还是省省吧 龟儿子 |
[37:29] | Ok | 那好吧 |
[37:31] | We all know what you`re saving your breath for mickey callaghan | 鬼都知道你憋着劲想干什么 迈克尔・卡莱汉 |
[37:35] | Mary! mary loughlin | 玛丽! 玛丽・罗琳 |
[37:39] | how’s your bollocks? | 你的蛋蛋近来可好啊 |
[37:42] | That rash cleared up has it? | 你的皮疹好点了吗 |
[37:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[37:45] | That`s a funny thing I was talking to that lad there | 真好笑 那边的小伙子 |
[37:48] | – he says he knows you – knows me? he tried to fucking rob me | -他说他认识你 -认识我? 他想搞死我! |
[37:51] | Knows you and your wife forgot to mention her on bonfire night didn`t ya? | 认识你和你老婆 难道你忘了我们的篝火之夜吗 |
[37:56] | When you wanted to put your big fat rocket in me flower-pot | 你还想把你的大棍棍放进我的小洞洞 |
[38:00] | Went off with a right explosion didn`t it? do you remember? | 然后射个够 对吗 难道你忘了吗 |
[38:04] | No? shall we ask your wife? | 不记得 那我们进去问问你老婆 |
[38:06] | All right all right all right | 好吧 好吧 |
[38:09] | Who’d have thunk eh you were so smart | 咱们天生一对 你太聪明了 |
[38:11] | It’s not funny jesus tommy what if I got nicked too? | 上帝 这可不好笑 万一我也被抓了该怎么办 |
[38:14] | You’re going to screw everything up | 那你可就真的玩完了 |
[38:16] | This was part of the deal let me sort things out | 别忘了 这也是合约的一部分 |
[38:19] | With your family not some bloke you used to play cards with | 那是和你家人 而不是和你玩牌的混蛋 |
[38:22] | Lighten up isn`t it about time you had a shite? | 放松点 只是个玩笑 |
[38:39] | – it’s all right I cleaned it – I hope you washed your hands | -弄好了 我洗过 -我希望你洗手了 |
[38:42] | Shall we? | 现在我们…? |
[38:44] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[38:46] | I’m not sure this is such a good idea | 我不确定这会是个好主意 |
[38:50] | I should just leave them some money | 我应该给她们点钱的 |
[38:52] | That`d be more use than my apologies | 总比我的道歉有用的多 |
[38:54] | What’s the worst that can happen? she slams the door on you? | 想想最坏会怎么样 顶多吃个闭门羹 |
[38:57] | You’ve obviously never met my rose | 很显然你并不了解我的罗斯 |
[38:59] | So what?! I haven`t come all this way to watch you back out | 那又如何 我一路跟着可不是来看你打退堂鼓的 |
[39:03] | What happened to “seize the day”? we’re going | 知道什么叫”把握现在”吗 我们走 |
[39:06] | And you’re going to say whatever it is you’ve come to say | 去说出那些你想说的话 |
[39:09] | Come on it’ll be worth it | 走吧 她值得你这样做 |
[39:27] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[39:38] | – ahdobu – what? | -你… -什么 |
[39:45] | Are you fucking my wife? | 你在干我老婆 |
[39:48] | I don’t know hang on a minute | 我也不知道 你等等 |
[39:51] | Eh sandra you married to an old irish bloke? | 仙朵 你老公是不是个爱尔兰老头 |
[39:54] | No! | 不是 |
[39:57] | Sandra? sorry I i must have the wrong place | 仙朵 抱歉我一定是走错地方了 |
[40:02] | – who`s it you`re looking for? – rosemary and er frances cassidy | -你们在找谁 -罗斯玛丽和凡斯・卡斯迪 |
[40:07] | Used to live here did they? | 她们过去住这儿 |
[40:09] | You don`t know where they might have gone do you? | 你知道她们搬到哪儿去了吗 |
[40:12] | Hurry up derek we can`t hold this position much longer | 快点 德瑞克 这个体位我们保持不了多久 |
[40:17] | We`ll let you get back to your er | 你还是去你…那边吧 |
[40:24] | I’m really sorry but it was a long-shot after all this time | 我很遗憾 但毕竟你们的事都过去那么久了 |
[40:28] | – let’s go back to london – you need to have a little faith | -那我们回伦敦去? -你需要保持信心 |
[40:31] | You shouldn`t be so defeatist something`ll turn up you`ll see | 你不该这么悲观 事情会有好转的 |
[40:35] | Oi! I found this I think it`s them | 我找到这个 也许能帮上你们 |
[40:45] | – no – ever been to the lakes? | -不要 -去过lakes(英国城市)吗 |
[40:50] | ..and ive spent all my money on whiskey and beer | …我把钱都花在威士忌和啤酒上 |
[40:54] | and now im returning with gold in great store… | 得到的是金子和矿产… |
[41:01] | …no more and it’s no. nay. never | …不再 永不再 |
[41:06] | -no. nay. never. no more… – there | -永不再 不再… -就这儿 |
[41:09] | will I play the wild rover? no. never. no more | 我该继续演奏吗 流浪者 永不再 不再 |
[41:17] | I went into an ale-house I used to frequent… | 我走进那家常去的酒馆… |
[41:24] | Well it’s not exactly the country cottage she dreamed of | 这和她梦想中的乡村小屋还有点差距 |
[41:28] | But you can’t have everything she’ll be happy enough | 但梦想归梦想 她现在一定过得很开心 |
[41:31] | Ok? | 好了吗 |
[41:34] | Oh jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[41:36] | She doesn’t seem very pleased to see you mate | 她看起来好像不那么欢迎你 伙计 |
[41:41] | She`ll run out of cups in a minute | 她马上会扔光盘子的 |
[41:54] | Hey rosemary ah jesus! | 好啊 罗斯玛丽 天哪 |
[42:21] | Excuse me | 不好意思 |
[42:25] | mam I got the afternoon off | 妈妈 我放学了 |
[42:29] | -mam where are you? -in here love | -妈妈你在哪儿 -这儿 宝贝儿 |
[42:32] | Have we got visitors? whose is that fancy c? | 我们有客人吗 我猜猜是… |
[42:38] | Frances | 凡斯 |
[42:41] | Wow is that you? | 是你吗 |
[42:51] | Frankie | Frankie! |
[42:53] | Now look what you’ve done | 看看你干的好事 |
[42:55] | What? all I did was say hello | 什么 我就打了个招呼 |
[42:57] | You can’t turn up after eight years and expect her to welcome you back | 别以为消失八年 现在突然出现她会一下接受你 |
[43:01] | what was I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[43:02] | you should have thought of that before you left | 早在你离开我们的时候就应该想到的 |
[43:05] | Don’t start in I’ve only just got here | 别这样 我才刚来 |
[43:07] | And you’re lucky I let you over the front step! “don’t start in”?! | 你是想要我把你赶出去么 说什么”别这样” |
[43:10] | Eight years without a bloody word and you think you can turn up here | 八年没有你的消息 现在你突然冒出来 |
[43:14] | In a fancy suit telling me what to do? start in? | 穿得人模狗样来对我指手画脚? 别这样? |
[43:16] | I’ll bloody start in all right | 我他妈的就要这样 |
[43:18] | Come on rose I’ve driven all the way from london | 算了吧 罗斯 我大老远从伦敦开车来 |
[43:21] | Well you can get back in your stolen car and drive back there | 那就开着你偷来的车滚回去啊 |
[43:24] | – it’s not stolen it’s – I’ve heard it all before and I don’t | -那不是偷的 是… -少来你那套 我不想… |
[43:38] | Listen i`m | 好吧 我… |
[43:40] | I’m going to leave you to i`ll take a walk | 你们单独呆会儿吧 我出去透透气 |
[43:50] | You’ll want a cup of tea I suppose? | 你想来杯茶吗 |
[43:53] | Yeah that`d bethat`d be grand | 对 来一大杯 |
[44:02] | Oh best china here rose? | 家里最好的瓷器 罗斯? |
[44:05] | You’re a guest guests get china | 你是客人 客人用瓷器 |
[44:10] | anyway the rest is broken | 不管怎样 其他的都摔坏了 |
[44:13] | I thought you were dead tommy | 托米 我还以为你死了 |
[44:16] | All the other times you always came back | 以前你总会回来 |
[44:19] | Maybe a week later maybe months but | 也许要一礼拜 也许一个月 但… |
[44:23] | You always came back to me | 但你总会回到我身边 |
[44:25] | And I was stupid enough to take you back | 我一直都那么蠢的等你回来 |
[44:28] | I`m telling you things are different now | 告诉你 现在不同了 |
[44:32] | I’m different | 我不是以前那个我 |
[44:39] | So what do you want tommy? | 这次你又想怎么样 托米 |
[44:41] | – can`t I just – no tommy you can`t | -我能不能… -不 你不能 |
[44:43] | You can`t just waltz back in here upset everyone | 你不能就这样回到这儿 打乱我们的生活 |
[44:47] | And disappear off again no | 然后再次消失 |
[44:49] | Which is exactly what you`re planning isn`t it? | 你就是这样打算的 对吗 |
[44:51] | – well I – so it’s business as usual? | -我… -还是要老调重弹 |
[44:54] | Well I’m not having it tommy | 我玩不起了 托米 |
[44:56] | I`m not having frankie upset like that again ever | 我不会让女儿再受那样的伤害 永远 |
[45:02] | `cause you have no idea what that little girl was like when you left | 你根本不知道你的消失对她意味着什么 |
[45:09] | – if I could talk to her – you’re too late tommy | -如果我能和她谈谈 -太迟了 托米 |
[45:12] | She won’t have anything to do with you | 她不再和你有任何关系 |
[45:18] | And what about you rose? | 那你呢 罗斯 |
[45:20] | I’ll hear you out and that’s as good as you’ll get | 悄悄的离开吧 就象你根本没来过 |
[45:26] | You’ll want a sandwich I suppose? | 想来个三明治吗 |
[45:58] | – so how`s she doing? – she’s fine | -那 她现在怎么样 -她很好 |
[46:01] | Well as fine as any young girl can be | 和她这个年纪的女孩儿一样 |
[46:05] | I feel like putting up a sign outside “beware of the daughter” | 我甚至想贴个告示”小心我女儿” |
[46:09] | That’s my fault | 这都是我的错 |
[46:11] | Yeah | 没错 |
[46:13] | Well not all of it | 也不全是如此 |
[46:16] | Ninety five per cent | 你承担95%的责任吧 差不离 |
[46:21] | But ermis she doing well at school though? | 她在学校表现不错吧 |
[46:24] | School? she’s twenty-two tommy! | 学校? 她已经22岁了! |
[46:27] | Ii knew that I meant college or | 我的意思是大学 或者 |
[46:31] | She’s working now up at the travel lodge | 她现在在旅馆工作 |
[46:34] | Oh right you are | 原来如此 |
[46:39] | Boyfriends? | 有男朋友吗? |
[46:41] | More than I know you’ve seen her | 多的我都数不清 她现在什么样子你也看到了 |
[46:45] | She’s a fine-looking girl takes after her mother huh | 她和她母亲一样 是个美人 |
[46:50] | Just as well | 那不也就这样了吗 |
[46:57] | What’s with the fancy hairdryer and stuff? | 那些美发器和工具是做什么用的 |
[47:00] | It’s mine | 那都是我的 |
[47:02] | You need all that for your hair? | 你做发型要这么劳师动众吗 |
[47:04] | I`m a hairdresser | 我是发个型师 |
[47:09] | You? a hairdresser?! | 你 是个发型师? |
[47:10] | Mm I found something I love doing and i`m bloody good at it | 我找到了自己的爱好 这是与生俱来的 |
[47:14] | Just locals mind but | 虽然只是乡村小店 |
[47:17] | – extra money comes in handy – well i | -但还能挣几个钱 -那 还 |
[47:19] | Fair play | 真不赖 |
[47:24] | I could do with a bit of a trim meself huh? | 我会给自己理发 |
[47:27] | I could`ve done with a husband for the last eight years | 过去八年 我都给丈夫修剪头发 |
[47:31] | But we don`t always get what we want | 但并非每次都能剪出预期效果 |
[47:39] | And your man? the chatty lad who`s he? | 你带来的那个爱说话的小伙子是谁 |
[47:42] | Ah just a fella I know | 只是我认识的一个小子罢了 |
[47:45] | Bit of a sad sack really | 挺不好相处的 |
[47:47] | Not too much going on upstairs you know? | 别太得理不让人 |
[47:49] | I just thought i`d take him out for a bit | 我想带他来散散心 |
[48:04] | What do you think of the suit rose? | 你觉得这套西装如何 |
[48:06] | You always liked me in a pinstripe didn`t you? | 你喜欢看我穿条纹衣服对吧 |
[48:09] | I did that | 确实如此 |
[48:10] | But a fancy suit aside | 但除了那套上好的西装 |
[48:12] | You look like five pound o` shite in a three-pound bag | 你看起来就像一堆5磅的垃圾塞在3磅的袋子里 |
[48:15] | You don`t look after yourself | 你没保持好体型 |
[48:17] | Where`ve you been? what`ve you been doing? | 这几年你去哪了 做什么去了? |
[48:19] | – I – no don`t answer | -我… -不 你别说 |
[48:22] | I don`t want to know | 我不想知道 |
[48:25] | That`s enough about me anyways | 我的事情说得够多了 |
[48:27] | How`ve you been? I mean in yourself | 你近来怎样 我是说 你自己 |
[48:31] | What | 什么意思 |
[48:31] | You mean after working at four jobs to pay off the debts you left behind? | 你是指我打4份工来偿还你丢下的债务吗 |
[48:36] | Struggling to put food on our daughter`s table? | 还是死撑着给女儿做饭? |
[48:39] | Me? i`m grand | 我? 我感觉很好 |
[48:44] | Actually I am | 事实上 确实如此 |
[48:47] | I`ve made a new life for us up here | 我给大家带来了新的生活 |
[48:49] | And for the first time in ages i`m grand | 多年来 我首次感到自豪 |
[48:55] | And I want to stay this way | 我想继续这样生活 |
[49:11] | That my ring? | 这是我的戒指吗 |
[49:13] | It is yeah | 是的 |
[49:16] | – you found it how? – oh just | -你怎么找到的 -就是… |
[49:19] | Don`t ask | 别问了 |
[49:22] | I always wanted frankie to have it | 我总想着让弗兰克戴上 |
[49:26] | Put it on | 戴上吧 |
[49:29] | It`ll still fit you | 依然合适 |
[49:31] | You haven`t put on a pound since | 你都没长胖过 |
[49:57] | You`re a bastard tommy | 你这个混蛋 托米 |
[50:00] | You are a bastard! | 你真是大混蛋 |
[50:10] | Ohrose rose | 罗斯 罗斯 |
[50:20] | – I was bored all right? – bored? | -我很无聊 -无聊? |
[50:23] | You listen to me you little shit this is my time | 你他妈的给我听好了 这是我的私人时间 |
[50:26] | I`ve got 36 hours to do as I fucking please | 我只挪了他妈的36个小时来做这事 |
[50:29] | Go and be bored somewhere else | 滚开 到其他地方无聊去 |
[50:31] | – everything ok out here? – everything`s grand | – 一切安好? – 一切都好 |
[50:34] | Our paul here was just wondering where the local hostelry is | 保罗正想知道这里的旅店在哪 |
[50:38] | It`s over by the lake i`m surprised you didn`t see it | 就在湖边 你居然没看见 |
[50:41] | Oh thanks | 谢谢 |
[50:44] | I`ll go and take another walk then | 我到那边散散步 |
[51:07] | – why did you bring him here? – eh? | -你为什么带他来这里 -什么 |
[51:09] | He`s an arsehole if you`re his mate you`re an arsehole too | 他是个混蛋 你要是他的同伴 那无疑也是个混蛋 |
[51:12] | – i`m not – take him back to the hole he crawled out of | -我才不是 -那你们从哪来的就滚回哪儿去 |
[51:15] | – he`s nothing to me – is he bothering you? | -他对我来说什么都不是 -他打扰你了吗 |
[51:18] | No i`m not | 我没有 |
[51:20] | No leave him | 没有 别管他 |
[51:22] | I want to hear what he`s got to say for himself | 我倒要听听他的辩词 |
[51:25] | Yeah wellif you need us we`re here | 如果你需要的话 我们就在这里 |
[51:32] | I`m like a shark yeah? | 我就像鲨鱼一样 对吧 |
[51:36] | And what does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[51:38] | I thinklike if | 我想 如果… |
[51:40] | If I stop swimmingi`ll die | 如果停止游泳 我就会死 |
[51:45] | Can you smell something? | 你闻到什么味儿吗 |
[51:47] | – come on now rose – I know what it is | -好了 罗斯 -我知道这是什么 |
[51:49] | – bullshit that`s what – well what do you think I am? | -胡说 那是什么 -你认为我是个怎样的人 |
[51:53] | If a shark is cold-blooded selfish and only concerned with its own needs | 如果鲨鱼是指冷血无情 自私自利 |
[51:58] | – well then you`re not far away – is that what you think I am? | -那你也就差不离了 -你认为我就是这样的人? |
[52:01] | Me? no no I think | 我? 不 我认为 |
[52:05] | You`re a lying cheating scumbag | 你是个扯谎的小人 |
[52:06] | Who gambled away everything we had and more | 是谁把我们的财产都拿去赌博的? |
[52:09] | And then disappeared without a word not once not twice but three times | 还3次只字不提就消失了 |
[52:14] | You`re the lowest of the low and i | 你低级下流 而我 |
[52:18] | I don`t know why I have you in the house | 真不知道为什么还让你进屋 |
[52:21] | I guess that`s not very good then | 我想那可不好 |
[52:24] | No tom it`s not | 不 Tom这不好 |
[52:26] | If you don`t really know him what are you doing here? | 你要是不理解他的话 那你来这里干什么 |
[52:30] | Research i`m a writer | 取材 我是个作家 |
[52:32] | Well I hope you`re not writing about that shitbag | 希望你没拿那个废物当原型 |
[52:35] | – unless it`s a tragedy – no | -那可真是个悲剧 -不是 |
[52:38] | Nothing like that i`m just soaking up the atmosphere really | 我只是在感受气氛 说真的 |
[52:42] | Looking for new ideas only came along for the ride | 一路寻找新的灵感 |
[52:45] | – he`s a fucker so watch yourself – he`s all right | -他是个混蛋 你可小心点 -他没问题 |
[52:48] | I mean no obviously he`s a complete shit but | 表面上 他是个彻头彻尾的废物 但… |
[52:53] | You must really hate him | 你一定很恨他 |
[52:54] | Did you never get on? | 你都没意识到吗 |
[52:56] | I guess so | 大概吧 |
[52:58] | He was brilliant when I was little | 我小的时候 他还很风光 |
[53:01] | Just filled up the place | 到处都有他 |
[53:03] | Like a big bear | 像一头大熊 |
[53:06] | And then when he left | 后来他离开了 |
[53:09] | There was like a big hole where he`d been | 仿佛留下了一个巨大的伤口 |
[53:15] | Soa writer eh? | 你是个作家 对吧 |
[53:17] | Anything I might`ve read? | 写过什么作品 |
[53:22] | No not yet | 目前还谈不上 |
[53:25] | – one day – mm | -终有一天会有作品的 |
[53:41] | Ah another? | 再来一杯? |
[53:52] | – what the hell is that? – get it down you | -这是怎么回事 -干杯 |
[54:01] | Is there no chance of them getting back together? | 他们有可能复合吗 |
[54:03] | Mum and dad? no way! | 爸和妈? 不可能! |
[54:06] | ..around me | 包围着我 |
[54:09] | insi’de im feeli’n. oh. so cold | 我的内心感到寒冷 |
[54:15] | So tell me about london | 给我讲讲伦敦市吧 |
[54:18] | I don`t see it underground most of the time | 我在地下 不怎么了解城市的风貌 |
[54:21] | Underground? | 地下? |
[54:23] | Er yeah i`m a tube driver too | 我是个地铁司机 |
[54:26] | A writer who also drives a tube train eh? | 一个驾驶地铁的作家? |
[54:29] | Very glamorous research for your novel I suppose | 这大概是个搜集素材的好办法吧 |
[54:32] | Yeah that`s right it`s all about a tube driver | 没错 地铁司机就是这么回事 |
[54:35] | Handsome comes to the lake district meets this feisty young girl | 帅哥来到湖区 遇上了一个暴躁的女孩 |
[54:39] | Who gives him a really fucking hard time and they get drunk | 女孩让他好生难过了一阵 后来他们喝醉了 |
[54:42] | Oh yeah? how does it end? | 结果怎么样? |
[54:45] | Tragically | 悲剧 |
[54:47] | – oh! – | 天哪 |
[54:50] | Hello paul`s phone | 你好 保罗的电话 |
[54:52] | No i`m sorry he can`t get to the phone right now can I take a message? | 抱歉 他不在 你要留口信吗 |
[54:57] | Ohok bye | 再见 |
[55:02] | Some foreign bloke says he makes | 那外国人说 |
[55:04] | Tasty crackling and you shouldn`t be afraid | 他做了很好吃的饼干 你不妨一试 |
[55:06] | – what`s that all about? – it`sjusta mate | -那是怎么回事 -只是一个朋友 |
[55:10] | He`s a chef wants me to try a new recipe | 他是个厨师 总让我试新菜 |
[55:13] | See? I don`t know any fancy foreign chefs | 懂了吗 我不认识什么了不起的外国厨师 |
[55:15] | Don`t tell me it`s not exciting living in london | 别跟我说在伦敦生活不刺激 |
[55:18] | It`s not exciting living in london | 在伦敦生活没什么乐趣的 |
[55:21] | – oh come on it must be – it`s not | -肯定很有趣 -很乏味的 |
[55:23] | It`s like some huge ant hill where nothing works properly | 就像一座巨大的蚁巢 在那儿做什么都是无用功 |
[55:27] | Millions of people just getting in each other`s way no space no air | 上百万人挤在一起 空间缺乏 气氛局促 |
[55:31] | So why don`t you leave? | 那你为什么不离开 |
[55:32] | I`m trying but it`s hard with money it`s bearable but if you`re skint | 我试过 但很难 有钱走天下 没钱寸步难行 |
[55:36] | You`re trapped | 人被束缚了 |
[55:38] | Try living here | 试着在这里生活吧 |
[55:39] | Everybody knows you knows everything about you | 每个人都认识你 对你了如指掌 |
[55:42] | Nothing changes nothing ever happens | 一成不变 没有惊喜 |
[55:45] | Their idea of a good time is getting shit-faced as quickly as possible | 他们对好时光的定义就是尽快面对现实 |
[55:49] | And then shag anyone who`ll let them and then do it all again tomorrow | 找个对象打一炮 明天接着继续同样的事情 |
[55:53] | Now that`s being trapped | 这才是被束缚 |
[55:56] | To escaping | 为摆脱束缚干杯 |
[55:58] | To escaping | 为摆脱束缚干杯 |
[55:59] | And a big fat win on the lottery | 让大胖子赢乐透奖金 |
[56:07] | – what? – I was just thinking about wicklow | -什么 -我在想维克多 |
[56:10] | What about wicklow? | 维克多怎么了 |
[56:14] | When you disgraced yourself running round half naked? | 你不知羞耻地半裸着四处跑的事情吗 |
[56:17] | No not that the singing competition | 不 我在想歌唱比赛 |
[56:21] | Oh you were a star that night | 那晚你可是个明星 |
[56:25] | My rosemary first prize | 我的罗斯玛丽得了一等奖 |
[56:31] | – sing for me rose – hm? | 给我唱首歌吧 罗斯 |
[56:34] | – sing for me – get away out of that | -给我唱首歌 |
[56:37] | – do you think i`m the rose of feckin` tralee? – go on please | -你他妈的以为我是爱尔兰玫瑰吗 -唱吧 |
[56:40] | I can`t tommy jesus it`s been years | 我不行 托米 天哪 我已经好几年不唱歌了 |
[56:43] | Course you can you`ve a gorgeous voice | 你可以的 你有一副漂亮的嗓子 |
[56:46] | Please for me | 请给我唱一曲吧 |
[56:54] | Not like that do it properly | 正经一点 |
[56:57] | Like you did in wicklow | 就像在维克多的时候那样唱 |
[56:59] | Now go on | 唱吧 |
[57:03] | You`re a menace tommy cassidy | 你这是在为难我 托米・卡斯迪 |
[57:11] | oh please ne`er forget me | 请不要忘记我 |
[57:16] | though the waves now lie o`er me | 即使 |
[57:20] | I was once young and pretty | 我曾经年轻而美丽 |
[57:24] | and my spirit ran free | 灵魂自由不拘 |
[57:29] | but destiny tore me from country and loved ones | 但命运使我远离家乡和爱人 |
[57:36] | and from the dear land | 和那亲爱的土地 |
[57:39] | I was never to see | 我再也不能看见 |
[57:43] | a poor immigrant`s daughter | 可怜的移民之女 |
[57:46] | too frightened to know | 生怕知道 |
[57:49] | she was leaving forever | 她将永远地离开 |
[57:53] | the land of her soul | 承载她灵魂的大地 |
[57:57] | Now that`s all you`re getting it`s more than you deserve | 现在 你心想事成了 |
[58:04] | Beautiful | 唱得太好了 |
[58:08] | – I can die a happy man now i`ve heard that – you`ll outlive us all | -听完这歌 我真是死而无憾了 -你会长命百岁的 |
[58:12] | Only the good die young | 只有英才方得天妒 |
[58:18] | – quiet isn`t it? – it`s the country | -很安静 不是吗 -乡村就是安静的 |
[58:21] | – it`s always quiet – yeah butit`s a bit creepy really | -总是安静的 -确实 但不觉得有点毛骨悚然的吗 |
[58:25] | Yeah | 确实 |
[58:27] | Where were you planning on staying tonight? or weren`t you? | 你今晚打算在哪里过夜 还是说你根本不打算过夜? |
[58:30] | Ah you know | 你知道 |
[58:33] | I`ll find somewhere | 我总会找到地方落脚的 |
[58:35] | I`ll sleep in the car | 我就睡在车上 |
[58:36] | You know me I can sleep on a rope | 你知道 我在绳子上都能睡着 |
[58:41] | You`re a feckin` torment tommy | 你真该死地会折磨人 |
[58:44] | Well look at that sky look! | 快看天空! |
[58:49] | – there`s a shooting star – that`s a satell | -那里有颗流星 -那是卫星 |
[58:52] | A satellite yeah I know I was just checking | 卫星 对 我知道 我只是在试探你 |
[58:57] | I saw two shooting stars last night | 昨晚看见了两颗流星 |
[59:00] | – I wished on them – but they were only satellites | -我许愿了 -但那些只是卫星 |
[59:03] | it`s wrong to wish on space hardware | 向太空机器祈祷还真是一项错误 |
[59:06] | I wish I wish I wish you`d care | 我希望 我希望 我希望你会在乎 |
[59:10] | I don`t want to change the world | 我不想改变世界 |
[59:12] | i`m not looking for a new england | 我不追求新的国家 |
[59:15] | i`m just looking for another girl | 我只想再找一个女朋友 |
[59:27] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[59:28] | Come on let`s get home | 好了 回家吧 |
[59:48] | No tommy | 不 托米 |
[59:50] | – you smell gorgeous – I said no | -你的体香真迷人 -我说不行 |
[59:54] | You know you love it a bit of the old tommy magic | 你喜欢老托米的那套把戏 |
[59:57] | It doesn`t work anymore tom | 但现在已经不管用了 |
[1:00:24] | – shit ooh shit! – | 该死的 该死的 |
[1:00:54] | Wait why me? | 等等 为什么是我 |
[1:00:57] | – `cause you`re different – ok | -因为你与众不同 -好吧 |
[1:01:00] | my love. you got me spinning li’ke a wind-up toy | 我的爱人 你让我像狂怒的玩偶般旋转 |
[1:01:04] | hot ki’ss. wont you tell me what you mi’ss. boy? | 火辣的吻 是不想让我知道你在想念什么吗? |
[1:01:08] | my love. you got me spi’nni’ng li’ke a wi’nd-up toy | 我的爱人 你让我像狂怒的玩偶般旋转 |
[1:01:11] | oh. fatheri I pray to theei | 天父啊 我为你而祈祷 |
[1:01:15] | I got a man. so bli’nd I cant see | 我找到一个男人 在爱中盲目不见一切 |
[1:01:20] | im hi’s favouri’te toy li’ke a beach ball | 我是他最爱的玩偶 就像一个沙滩球 |
[1:01:23] | bang I’t up and down or throw I’t agai’nst the wall | 砰地一上一下 飞出撞墙壁 |
[1:01:27] | oh. tallulah. he sai’d youre so dramati’ci | oh. tallulah 他说你很引人注目 |
[1:01:30] | whats all that shaki’n goi’n on I’n your atti’c?… | 什么在你的阁楼里摇晃震荡 |
[1:01:40] | ..my love. you got me spi’nni’ng li’ke a wi’nd-up toy | 我的爱人 你让我像狂怒的玩偶般旋转 |
[1:01:43] | hot ki’ss. wont you tell me what you mi’ss. boy? | 火辣的吻 是不想让我知道你在想念什么吗? |
[1:01:48] | my love. you got me spi’nni’ng li’ke a wi’nd-up toy | 我的爱人 你让我像狂怒的玩偶般旋转 |
[1:01:51] | you cant knock I’t. or rock I’t. or be-bop I’t | 你不能动摇它 也不能震撼它 |
[1:01:55] | its an I’tch you cant scratch nothi’ngs gonna stop I’t… | 那种瘙痒 你刮擦着也无法消除 |
[1:02:56] | Ohyou`re up | 你起床了 |
[1:02:59] | I thought i`d bring you a cup of tea | 我还想着给你送茶呢 |
[1:03:02] | Ercome and sit down tom | 你过来 坐下 |
[1:03:05] | There`ssomething i`d better tell you | 有些事情我得告诉你 |
[1:03:12] | I`m going to divorce you tommy | 我要和你离婚 |
[1:03:16] | `cause I want to get married again | 因为 我想再婚 |
[1:03:20] | He`s | 他是… |
[1:03:22] | He`s a good man | 他是个好人 |
[1:03:24] | He lives in the next village | 住在邻村 |
[1:03:27] | He`s a plumber | 一个水管工 |
[1:03:31] | Oh come on you didn`t think I wanted to grow old on my own | 你该不会以为我想孤独终老吧 |
[1:03:36] | Well speak to me then | 说句话吧 |
[1:03:41] | I`ll bring this in to frances | 我把这些拿给凡斯 |
[1:03:44] | She`ll probably be glad of a cuppa | 她也许正想喝茶呢 |
[1:04:01] | – frances can I come in? – no go away | -凡斯我能进来吗 -不行 走开 |
[1:04:05] | Oh please hear me out frankie will you? I brought a nice cup of | 你能听我说说话吗 我给你送茶来了 |
[1:04:10] | – did you listen? I said no – please I just want to talk huh? | -你听见我说不行了吗 -求你了 我只是想和你谈一会 |
[1:04:15] | Here | 来 |
[1:04:23] | I don`t know where to start er | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[1:04:28] | Maybe I should let you talk you tell me what you feel | 不如你来说吧 告诉我你的感受 |
[1:04:31] | – andandand how I let you down – please not now | -还有我是如何让你失望的 -拜托 不要现在来谈 |
[1:04:35] | Right right it`s not my call er | 也对 现在不是我说了算 |
[1:04:38] | Ermthe thing is frances | 问题是 |
[1:04:41] | I hate meself for what i`ve done | 我憎恨自己过去的所作所为 |
[1:04:44] | Much more than you ever could | 比你还恨得多 |
[1:04:46] | You know? | 你了解吗 |
[1:04:48] | I know that doesn`t change anything or make it better god | 我知道 这不能改变任何事实 天哪 |
[1:04:51] | I`m terrible at this! | 我真是个糟糕的父亲 |
[1:04:54] | – all I want to say is – | 我是说… |
[1:05:00] | – – i`ve beena terrible father | …我真是一个非常糟糕的父亲 |
[1:05:06] | Butthat doesn`t mean i er | 但那不意味着我就… |
[1:05:10] | Don`t care or feel | 毫不在乎 没有情感 |
[1:05:21] | What the fuck? | 这他妈的怎么一回事 |
[1:05:23] | Jesus! you | 天哪 |
[1:05:25] | Get out! get out! | 滚出去! 滚出去! |
[1:05:27] | – get out of my room! – stop it! | -滚出我的房间! -住手! |
[1:05:33] | – don`t start! – get out! | -别打架 -你滚出去 |
[1:05:37] | He was in the bed! | 他躺在女儿的床上! |
[1:05:38] | I don`t care don`t even | 我不在乎 从来就不在乎这事 |
[1:05:46] | – what do you mean? – paul! | -你这什么意思 -保罗 |
[1:05:58] | Bastard ohoh fuck! | 这混账 操! |
[1:06:09] | Come back you little bastard! | 给我滚回来 你他妈的兔崽子 |
[1:06:12] | I`ll take a fucking bar to you! | 看我不打死你! |
[1:06:15] | Good morning father | 早安 神父 |
[1:06:18] | I`m gaining on you you little fucker! | 看我不宰了你这混小子 |
[1:06:25] | I`ll rip your fucking head off you little bollix | 你这操蛋 我要把你的头拧下来 |
[1:06:27] | Oh! jesus christ! | 老天爷啊 |
[1:06:35] | Tommy let`s just talk about this | 托米我们好好谈谈这事儿吧 |
[1:06:38] | – be reasonable – oh i`ll be reasonable | -你得讲理些 -我会讲理的 |
[1:06:40] | I`ll be very reasonable | 我会通情达理 |
[1:06:53] | – ha! – | 哈! |
[1:06:56] | I`ve got you now you little shit | 我可抓到你这使坏的小东西了 |
[1:07:04] | – you`re the one that said “seize the day! | -你就是那个说”把握现在”的人 |
[1:07:07] | “ – seize the daynot me feckin` daughter! | 把握现在 才不是我 是我那该死的女儿 |
[1:07:09] | You weren`t that bothered two days ago she won`t even talk to you | 你两天前还在烦恼她会不会和你说话呢 |
[1:07:13] | Jesusi could kill you! | 看我不杀了你! |
[1:07:16] | Oh fuck! oh shit! oh fuck! | 他妈的 糟透了 该死的 |
[1:07:19] | Don`t drop me! please don`t drop me! | 别丢我下去 求求你别把我丢下去 |
[1:07:21] | Me own fuckin` daughter! | 你竟敢碰我女儿 |
[1:07:31] | What`s so fucking funny? | 这有什么好笑的 |
[1:07:34] | You! us! life! | 笑你!笑我们!笑生活! |
[1:07:37] | Lifehuh? is that what you call it? | 生活? 你就这么称呼它? |
[1:07:41] | Start leading one instead of following one around | 别老跟在别人后面 你该学会主导自己的生活 |
[1:07:44] | You`re the one who`s topping himself | 你是个本是一个非常出色的人 |
[1:07:47] | Like you give a fuck | 你说这些有毛用 |
[1:07:49] | – you never even asked me why – because I don`t care that’s why | -你从未问过我原因 -因为我根本不在乎 |
[1:07:52] | Think you`re the only one who`s ever screwed up? well boo-hoo-hoo tommy | 你以为自己是唯一一个把事情搞砸的人吗 然后就躲起来偷偷哭 托米? |
[1:07:56] | Life sometimes sucks and that`s that | 生活有时就是这么糟糕的 仅此而已 |
[1:07:59] | But not all of us have so much self-pity we need to kill ourselves | 但不是所有人都要用自杀来自我救赎 |
[1:08:03] | How the fuck would you know? with your head stuck up your arse all day! | 你知道我的情况有多糟吗 你是不是脑子一直都插屁眼儿里 |
[1:08:07] | How the fuck would I know? | 你问我怎么我知道有多糟糕? |
[1:08:09] | bcause i`m standing on a bridge in the middle of fuck knows where | 因为我站在桥上 而四周都是 |
[1:08:13] | Covered in cow shit | 还有牛屎覆盖在上面 |
[1:08:14] | Fighting a fat old irishman dressed in a kimono | 和一个穿着睡衣的老爱尔兰人打架 |
[1:08:18] | And all because his daughter hates him and seems to quite like me | 只是因为他的女儿讨厌他而好像喜欢我 |
[1:08:30] | Come on | 出来吧 |
[1:08:36] | Budget up | 快点 |
[1:08:40] | Come on,now | 走吧 快点 |
[1:08:49] | Come on | 走吧 |
[1:08:55] | Here | 给 |
[1:09:01] | For fuck’s sake | 操他妈的理由 |
[1:09:07] | Hey! where are you going? | 嘿 你去哪 |
[1:09:11] | Eh paul,wait! | 嘿 保罗 等下 |
[1:09:13] | Wait,you fucker wait for me | 等下 你这混蛋等等我 |
[1:09:16] | – I tell you,you can forget about tomorrow – good | -我跟你说 你把明天的事忘了吧 -好的 |
[1:09:18] | – find some other poor fucker I won’t be there – so? | -找别的白痴吧 我不会去的 -然后呢 |
[1:09:22] | – fuck you! – no fuck you! | – 操 -才不 我靠 |
[1:09:30] | Tommy,you`re an arsehole | 托米,你这个混蛋 |
[1:09:40] | Tommy? | 托米 |
[1:09:43] | That`s so childish mate | 这样是很幼稚的 |
[1:09:45] | That`s tommy? | 托米怎么了 |
[1:09:47] | Tommy, mate tommy | 托米 伙计 |
[1:09:49] | Oh, fuck don’t do this to me, tommy | 哦 别这样对我 托米 |
[1:09:52] | Tommy! | 托米 |
[1:09:55] | All up! | 用力 |
[1:09:58] | Don’t let them see me like this, rose and frankie | 别让他们来看我 我是说罗斯和凡斯 |
[1:10:02] | – I’m serious – all right.ok,ok | – 我是认真的 – 好的好的 没问题 |
[1:10:26] | He’s in the hospital | 他在医院 |
[1:10:46] | I’m off to see him now | 我现在去看看他 |
[1:10:48] | Well,i’m not going | 好的 但我不会去 |
[1:10:51] | Ok | 好吧 |
[1:10:53] | If he thinks having a heart attack can make up for | 如果他认为犯一次心脏病可以补救一切 |
[1:10:58] | Well,he can think again | 让他再犯一次好了 |
[1:11:02] | Maybe you should go and see him | 或者你该去探望他 |
[1:11:05] | – why? – I don`t know | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[1:11:08] | You never know when you`ll see him again | 你不会知道什么时候可以再看到他 |
[1:11:10] | Like I care | 如我所愿 |
[1:11:13] | What if something happens? | 如果发生什么意外呢 |
[1:11:16] | What if it was the last time? | 如果这是最后一次呢 |
[1:11:23] | – I’ll see you later – no,you won`t | -呆会见吧 -不 我不会去的 |
[1:11:26] | – I will I promise – no | – 你会去的 我保证 – 不 |
[1:11:29] | I mean I don’t want to | 我说了我不想去 |
[1:11:33] | Oh | 哦 |
[1:11:36] | – ok – just go paul | – 好吧 -尽管去吧 保罗 |
[1:11:53] | Well,I’d better get off | 好了 我出发了 |
[1:11:57] | You’ll call and let us know how he is? | 你会打电话告诉我们他的情况吧 |
[1:12:01] | You’ll see that he’s all right? | 他会没事的 对吧 |
[1:12:03] | Look out for him? | 照顾好他 |
[1:12:06] | – I hardly know him really – promise me | – 我不了解他 真的 – 答应我 |
[1:12:11] | So say it | 那说我听一次 |
[1:12:17] | All right, I promise | 好的 我保证 |
[1:12:40] | Where the hell have you been? | 你刚才去哪了 |
[1:12:42] | – how’s it going? – great you brought me gear | – 感觉如何 – 感谢你给我带来衣服 |
[1:12:45] | You have to stay in overnight for observation | 你今晚得留院观察 |
[1:12:48] | I`m not staying here all night,no,i’ve things to do | 我不要整晚呆在这 不 我有事要做 |
[1:12:52] | You just had a suspected heart attack lie down | 你刚才心脏疼得倒下了 |
[1:12:55] | Heart attack me arse | 心脏病个屁 |
[1:12:57] | Just a touch of angina more lively than usual | 只是比平时心绞痛剧烈一点而已 |
[1:12:59] | You’re staying here | 你得留下来 |
[1:13:01] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事 |
[1:13:13] | Please don’t leave me here paul | 别留下我在这里 保罗 |
[1:13:17] | Please | 求求你 |
[1:13:28] | You stay here | 你在这等下 |
[1:13:31] | Ok | 好的 |
[1:14:03] | That everything you wanted to say to her? | 你要说的都在信里面吗 |
[1:14:06] | Let`s go | 走吧 |
[1:14:34] | – It’s because you’re ill,isn’t it? – what? | -因为你生病了吗 是吗 -什么 |
[1:14:39] | That you agreed to,you know | 你同意了 你知道的 |
[1:14:42] | I never heard of someone killing themselves because they had angina | 我从来没听说过谁因为心绞痛而已自杀的 |
[1:14:46] | But it’s not though is it? it’s not just angina | 不单是因为心绞痛 |
[1:14:53] | So what is it then? | 那是为什么 |
[1:14:55] | – what? – all right, it’s not just angina | – 为什么 – 好吧 不是单因为心绞痛 |
[1:14:58] | So what then? | 那是为什么 |
[1:14:59] | It’s terminal that is all you need to know | 你所需要知道的是我有患有晚期癌症 |
[1:15:06] | I don’t want to die in some piss-stinking nursing home | 我不想死在什么狗屎看护室里 |
[1:15:10] | Surrounded by people dribbling and making farm noises | 周围都是人们打点滴 吵闹不休 |
[1:15:15] | Whether i’ve got six months or six years | 无论我有六个月还是六年命 |
[1:15:18] | It’s not gonna be some fucking golden age | 都已经不再是最好的日子了 |
[1:15:21] | It’ll be shite | 我只会跟一堆垃圾一样 |
[1:15:24] | Every day worse than the last | 只会一天比一天糟 |
[1:15:28] | I won’t have it | 我不要过那种日子 |
[1:15:30] | I’m going out when I say not when they decide to pull the fucking plug | 我的死期要自己定 而不是由他们什么时候把针管从我身上拔出来定 |
[1:15:36] | I’m a stubborn selfish bastard | 我是个顽固的自私鬼 |
[1:15:39] | I wanna choose when I die | 我想死的时候有得选择 |
[1:15:48] | There are warnings of gales in forties. cromarty. forth. tyne. dogger. | 今晚在下面的几个地方将有大风警告:forties. cromarty. forth. tyne.dogger. |
[1:15:53] | Fi’sher. german bight… | Fi’sher. german bight(英国地名)… |
[1:16:26] | Change of plan | 计划改变了 |
[1:16:29] | Oh,look paul no wait listen | 哦 别这样 保罗 等下 听我说 |
[1:16:37] | – eh! how are you? – all right yeah | -嘿 你好吗 – 不错 |
[1:16:40] | It’s not too loud,is it? | 不会太吵吧 |
[1:16:41] | Not at all. I just figured, you know,if you can’t beat them | 不会 我只是想 你知道 如果你不能跟不上拍子 |
[1:16:45] | I’m like a big shark. shark yeah? | 我就像是条大鲨鱼 鲨鱼 对吧 |
[1:16:49] | I stop swimming and die | 我不游泳就会死了 |
[1:16:53] | Oi come on! | 嘿 来吧 |
[1:16:55] | Fall from grace with god | 带着上帝的恩赐下凡 |
[1:17:01] | Hey! cmon! | 嘿 来吧 |
[1:17:03] | if I should fall from grace with god where no doctor can relieve me | 如果我应该从没有医生能救我的地方带着上帝的恩赐来到尘世 |
[1:17:07] | if i am buried beneath the sod but the angels wont receive me | 我被埋于泥土天使却不理我 |
[1:17:10] | let me go. boys let me go. boys | 让我走吧 男孩们 让我走吧 男孩们 |
[1:17:14] | let me go down I’n the mud where the rivers all run dry | 让我堕落吧 我是干枯的河底烂泥 |
[1:17:23] | this land was always ours was the proud land of our fathers | 这土地永远属于我们的 是我们父亲荣耀的地方 |
[1:17:26] | it belongs to us and them not to any of the others | 它属于我们 不属于别人 |
[1:17:30] | let them go. boys let them go. boys | 让他们去吧 男孩们 让他们走吧 男孩们 |
[1:17:34] | let them go down I’n the mud where the rivers all run dry | 让他们堕落吧 我是干枯的河底烂泥 |
[1:17:58] | I should`ve come up before | 我应该一早上来的 |
[1:18:00] | Paul have you got the keys? | 保罗 你的钥匙呢 |
[1:18:02] | – you’re not going yet,are you? – yeah better get some sleep | -你还不走吧 对吗 -最好去睡一觉 |
[1:18:07] | We’ve both got a big day tomorrow | 我们明天都还有事忙呢 |
[1:18:11] | Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten our little arrangement | 别告诉我你忘记了我们小小约定 |
[1:18:16] | I’ll see you at six minutes past ten all right? | 我们在10点06分见 好吗 |
[1:18:21] | – goodnight it was great – thank you | -晚安 今晚很棒 -谢谢 |
[1:18:23] | Sweet dreams | 好梦 |
[1:18:30] | Tommy wait | 托米 等下 |
[1:18:33] | – I can’t do it – course you can | -我做不到 -你当然可以 |
[1:18:36] | – a deal is a deal – no,tommy | -答应了就不能反悔 -不 托米 |
[1:18:38] | – I promised rose mary – what the fuck did you tell her? | -我答应罗斯玛丽了 -你他妈的说什么了 |
[1:18:41] | Nothing,I didn’t tell her anything. she asked me to look out for you | 没什么 我什么都没说 但她要我照顾好你 |
[1:18:44] | That’s all I’m asking you to do look out for me | 让我死就算照顾好我了 |
[1:18:47] | And when you see me. don’t stop | 还有什么时候来见我 不要阻止我 |
[1:18:50] | That way,you’re not breaking any promises to anybody | 那样 你就没有违背任何诺言了 |
[1:19:11] | Tell me.paul | 告诉我 保罗 |
[1:19:13] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:15] | Why do you want me under your train? | 为什么你想我要死在你的火车下 |
[1:19:24] | It`s just I`ve had two people die under my train this month | 因为这个月已经有两个人死在我的车下了 |
[1:19:30] | Jesus, you’re a serial killer! | 上帝 你是个连环杀手 |
[1:19:33] | No. they weren’t my fault | 不 那不是我的错 |
[1:19:35] | They got this rule | 他们有条规矩 |
[1:19:37] | If you have three in a month,they pay you off | 如果一个月有三宗意外 他们会辞退你 |
[1:19:41] | Ten years’wages lump sum | 10年薪水的一次性补偿 |
[1:19:43] | Mm | 恩 |
[1:19:45] | What were you planning to do with this pay-off? | 你想用这笔钱干什么 |
[1:19:49] | – buy more books? – get out of london | -买更多的书 -离开伦敦 |
[1:19:52] | Go and live in scotland on an island | 去苏格兰一个小岛上生活 |
[1:19:55] | – get away from everything – really? | -远离这一切 -你当真? |
[1:19:57] | Life in the fast lane get too much for you? | 开火车你开腻了吗 |
[1:20:03] | Youth is wasted on the young | 青春就是供年轻人挥霍的 |
[1:20:08] | You know somebody famous said that | 某个名人说过的 |
[1:20:11] | – what were you planning to do on this island? – write,I guess | -那你在那小岛上要干什么 -写作吧 我想 |
[1:20:15] | Write? what about? you’ve had no life! | 写作 写什么 你没有自己的人生 |
[1:20:18] | Anyway,it doesn’t matter. I don’t want it anymore | 随便吧 那不重要 我只是不想过这样的生活而已 |
[1:20:21] | I didn’t know you before you were just some bloke but now | 在我认识你之前你只是一个老人而已 但现在 |
[1:20:26] | We’re friends I think | 我想我们是朋友 |
[1:20:29] | I don’t want to do it. The money’s not important | 我不想再干了 钱不重要 |
[1:20:32] | It might not be to you but it is to me | 可能对你不重要 但对我很重要 |
[1:20:34] | I want some of that to go to frances | 我想要一些钱给凡斯 |
[1:20:37] | Ten grand | 一万块 |
[1:20:41] | Look,paul.son | 听着 小子 |
[1:20:44] | If this weekend showed me anything | 如果说是这个周末我还想要点什么的话 |
[1:20:47] | It’s that I want some good to come of my passing | 那就是我的死能给其他人带来点好处 |
[1:20:51] | Now if I jump from that bridge | 如果我从那桥上跳下去了 |
[1:20:53] | The only thing I would have left behind | 我所留下的唯一一件事就是 |
[1:20:55] | Was a traffic jam all the way up to the angel | 那就是从桥下开始堵车 一直堵到天使那里去 |
[1:20:59] | This way | 但用这办法 |
[1:21:02] | I get to give something to me little girl | 我会留下些什么给我的女儿 |
[1:21:05] | That’s something I wasn’t able to do when I was alive | 那是我生前没办法做到的 |
[1:21:11] | And you’ll get your money.Everyone is a winner | 而你会拿到你的钱 大家都是赢家 |
[1:21:14] | – now that’s how I want it – for fuck’s sake.I don’t want the money! | -这就是我想要的 -去他妈的 这钱我不要了 |
[1:21:19] | I’m an idiot. I didn’t think things through | 我是个白痴 我没长大脑 |
[1:21:22] | It seemed like a good idea at the time.But it’s not, it’s crazy | 开始好像不错 但它根本不是 那太疯狂了 |
[1:21:26] | I can’t do it. I won’t | 我做不到 我不会去做的 |
[1:21:28] | Do you know how many nights i have stood on that bridge? | 你知道有多少夜我站在那桥上吗 |
[1:21:32] | How many times i have climbed over and stood on the parapet and | 多少夜我爬上栏杆然后站在上面 |
[1:21:37] | Wanted to jump wanted to end it all? | 想要跳下去结束一切 |
[1:21:40] | You want the truth? | 你想要真相吗 |
[1:21:43] | The truth is i’m a coward | 真相是我是一个懦夫 |
[1:21:46] | I’m fucking scared | 我太他妈的害怕了 |
[1:21:55] | I need your help | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:21:59] | I need you to be there for me | 我需要你这么做 |
[1:22:02] | The only way I can do this | 只要你帮我 |
[1:22:04] | Is if you help me | 我就能了结这个心愿 |
[1:22:08] | You said we were friends, mm? | 你说我们是朋友的 对吗 |
[1:22:13] | Then help me to do this | 那就帮我一次 |
[1:22:15] | Please. Paul | 求你了 保罗 |
[1:22:18] | As my friend,all right? | 作为我的朋友 帮帮我好吗 |
[1:22:29] | A sad man from north london is attend to | 一个来自伦敦北部的男人要 |
[1:22:30] | care following a bizarre attempt | 实施一次自己吃掉自己 |
[1:22:33] | To cook and eat his own body parts. | 的恶心的行为艺术 |
[1:22:35] | Believed to be a native frenchman… | 相信作为一个法国人 |
[1:23:44] | My dearest frances… | 我亲爱的凡斯 |
[1:23:48] | I know youre angry and hurt. | 我知道你很愤怒 很受伤 |
[1:23:50] | You dont want to hear anything I have to say. | 我的话你一句都不想听 但有些话我还是要说出来 |
[1:23:56] | I dont want you to feel bad for not speaking to me. | 我不希望你因为没有和听我说话而感到难过 |
[1:23:59] | I dont blame you at all. And. of course. you are right. | 我完全不怪你 当然了 你是这么做是对的 |
[1:24:03] | I dont expect you to understand why i have done the things i have done. | 我不期望你会明白我为什么要这么做 |
[1:24:07] | I dont even understand them myself… | 我自己都不明白为什么 |
[1:24:10] | Though me pals arthur guinness and jack daniels might have an idea. | 也许我的老朋友Arthur Guinness and Jack Daniels(两种酒名)才知道为什么 |
[1:24:15] | Anyway… | 但无论如何 |
[1:24:17] | I need you to know it was never my intention to hurt you. | 我要你知道 我的对你的造成的那些伤害都是无意 |
[1:24:23] | I have been stupid. And selfish. And pig-headed. | 我过去愚蠢自私 简直就是是个猪头 |
[1:24:28] | I don’t have much to show for me time. Except you. | 我没有多少时间去向你解释这些了 希望你 |
[1:24:33] | And I couldn’t ask for more. | 而我也不配再要求什么 |
[1:24:37] | Look after your mother. | 照顾好你母亲 |
[1:24:40] | You don’t need me to tell you she is one of lifes good ones. | 我不用说 你也很知道她是个多么好的人 |
[1:24:43] | Far too good for someone like me. | 比我这样的人好太多了 |
[1:24:46] | Tell her i’m pleased about her and the plumber. | 告诉她 知道她和那个水管工在一起我很高兴 |
[1:24:49] | It’s handy to have a man with a trade about the house. | 有个会修房子的家里蛮方便的 |
[1:24:52] | She deserves a bit of happiness. | 这小小的幸福本就是她应得的 |
[1:24:56] | I know I was never the father you needed or deserved. | 我知道我不是一个好父亲 |
[1:25:01] | But you will always be my beautiful girl | 但你永远是我美丽的女儿 |
[1:25:05] | and I will always love you. | 而我也永远爱着你 |
[1:25:07] | Always… | 永远 |
[1:25:09] | Always… | 永远 |
[1:25:11] | Always. | 永远 |
[1:25:25] | He still had six weeks in solitary | 他还要关六周禁闭 |
[1:25:26] | If people don’t respect the law. What have you got? | 如果人们不尊守法律 你会得到什么 |
[1:25:29] | Anarchy, mob rule, and mice in your garibaldis | 混乱 暴君上台 还有老鼠出现在你的饼干里 |
[1:25:32] | What are you going on about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[1:25:34] | You think his mouse brothers come and busted him out? | 你觉得他的老鼠弟兄会来把他救走吗 |
[1:25:37] | Mind you | 我提醒你 |
[1:25:39] | I think I can see a tunnel | 我想我看到一个地穴了 |
[1:25:44] | Ooh, back already? | 哦 那么早就回来了 |
[1:25:46] | Ahh,there’s your culprit | 啊 你的罪犯在那 |
[1:25:48] | – a bleeding heart liberal like paul – what? | – 一颗像保罗一样慷慨无私的心 -什么? |
[1:25:51] | Yeah. That’s it he’s got the hump about that three-and-out thing | 就是他把”事不过三”这事搞砸了 |
[1:25:54] | And he’s come down here and he’s let mickey have it away on his toes | 他来这里然后让老鼠顺着他的裤子逃跑了 |
[1:25:58] | That’s your man victor, he even looks guilty | 你赢了伙计 他看起来对此还有些内疚呢 |
[1:26:02] | It was a joke we were having a laugh | 我们大笑一场呢 就为了这个笑话 |
[1:26:04] | Laugh what. What you talking about? | 笑什么 你在说什么 |
[1:26:06] | You know the rule, the big game, three and out | 你知道那条规矩 事不过三 那只是个玩笑 |
[1:26:09] | – what about it? – you know what? | -那是什么 -看啊 |
[1:26:14] | I think he believed us | 我想他相信我们了 |
[1:26:17] | You knew it was a joke | 你知道那是个笑话吧 |
[1:26:19] | A wind-up. Didn’t you? | 那是纯粹就是在扯淡 你不知道吗 |
[1:26:22] | What? you actually fell for it? | 什么 你真的相信了? |
[1:26:25] | If it was true, everybody had be looking for somebody to run down | 如果是真的 大家早就找人来撞了 |
[1:26:29] | You didn’t believe us did ya? | 你没相信我们 对吧 |
[1:26:31] | No, course not | 不 当然没有 |
[1:26:33] | You know what? maybe it wasn’t him what let that mouse out | 你觉得吗 或许不是他让老鼠溜走的 |
[1:27:46] | This train is now ready to depart. stand clear of the doors. please. | 火车现准备出发 请忽紧靠车门 |
[1:28:42] | Jesus,tommy. no | 上帝 托米 不要 |
[1:28:45] | Please! no! | 拜托 不 |
[1:28:49] | Train 208. Is there a problem? | 208号列车 有问题吗 |
[1:28:53] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck | 操 操 操 操 |
[1:28:57] | A deal is a deal | 一诺千金 |
[1:29:00] | Come on. Paul, for god’s sake, hurry up | 来吧 保罗 以上帝的名义 快点吧 |
[1:29:05] | Train 208… | 208号列车 |
[1:29:09] | Come in. driver. | 请回答 司机 |
[1:29:16] | Driver 208, animal on track | 208号司机 有动物在铁轨上 |
[1:29:28] | Line clear, proceeding now | 道路安全了 可以继续前进 |
[1:29:34] | You stubborn old bastard! | 你这个老顽固 |
[1:29:43] | Deal is a deal | 一诺千金 |
[1:29:51] | I will arise and go now and go to innisfree | 我会变得很轻 慢慢飘起来 飘向茵尼斯菲(文学作品中的美丽岛屿) |
[1:29:55] | and a small cabin build there of clay and wattles made; | 我会有一个用泥土和枝条搭建的小木屋 |
[1:29:58] | nine bean rows will I have there is a hive for the honey bee | 我会种9排豆子还会养一窝蜜蜂 |
[1:30:01] | and live alone in the bee-loud glade | 独自生活在蜜蜂喧闹声中 |
[1:30:05] | I shall have some peace there,for peace comes dropping slow | 我会在那得到宁静的生活 那种慢慢到来的宁静 |
[1:30:07] | Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings | 穿越清晨的薄雾直达这蟋蟀轻唱的地方 |
[1:30:11] | – there midnight’s all a glimmer – nooooo! | -午夜充满星光(这是一段海子”面朝大海春暖花开”似的独白) -不 |
[1:30:14] | and evening full of the linnet’s wings | 晚上燕雀飞翔 |
[1:32:09] | when you are down and troubled | 当你深陷困境 |
[1:32:14] | and you need a helping hand | 当你需要援助 |
[1:32:20] | and nothing. oh. nothing is going right | 但是每件事 每件事都如此无助 |
[1:32:30] | close your eyes | 请闭上你的眼睛 |
[1:32:32] | and think of me | 然后请想一下我 |
[1:32:35] | and soon I will be there | 我会就会在那儿 |
[1:32:41] | to brighten up even your darkest nights | 为你点亮最最黑暗的午夜 |
[1:32:50] | you just call out my name | 你只需说出我的名字 |
[1:32:55] | and you know wherever I am | 你就会知道我在哪里 |
[1:33:00] | I will come running | 我会一直奔跑 |
[1:33:05] | to see you again… | 知道再看见到你 |
[1:33:10] | Pack your bags. There’s something we’ve got to do | 拿上你的东西 我们有事要做 |
[1:33:14] | if the sky above you | 如果你头顶的天空 |
[1:33:19] | should turn dark and full of clouds | 阴云密布 |
[1:33:24] | and that old north wind should begin to blow | 北方吹起 |
[1:33:34] | you just call out my name | 你只需呼出我的名字 |
[1:33:39] | and you know wherever I am | 那你就会知道我在哪里 |
[1:33:44] | I will come running. running. running | 我会大步向你跑去 大步 大步 |
[1:33:49] | to see you again | 再一次见到你 |
[1:33:55] | you just call out my name | 你只需呼出我的名字 |
[1:34:00] | and I will be there. yes. I will | 我就会在你身旁 我就会在你身边 |
[1:34:05] | you have got a friend | 你找到一个朋友 |
[1:34:07] | you have got a friend | 你找到一个朋友 |
[1:34:10] | you have got a friend | 你有一个朋友 |
[1:34:14] | you have got a friend | 你有一个朋友 |
[1:34:15] | just call out my name | 只需呼出我的名字 |
[1:34:18] | you have got a friend | 你有一个朋友 |
[1:34:20] | you have got a friend | 你有一个朋友 |
[1:34:23] | you have got a friend | 你有一个朋友 |
[1:34:28] | you have got a friend | 你有一个朋友 |
[1:34:34] | somebody help me. yeah | 快来人来救我 |
[1:34:37] | somebody help me now | 快来人来救我 |
[1:34:41] | Won’t somebody tell me what i have done wrong? | 没人告诉我我做错什么 |
[1:34:47] | when I was just a little boy of seventeen | 当我还是17岁的小男孩时 |
[1:34:54] | I had a girl. she was my queen | 我有一个女朋友 她是我的皇后 |
[1:35:00] | she didn’t love me like I loved her | 她爱我没有我爱她的深 |
[1:35:04] | now I know | 现在我知道了 |
[1:35:07] | now i’m so lonesome on my own | 现在我是多么的寂寞 |
[1:35:14] | somebody help me now. somebody help me | 快来人来救我 快来人来救我 |
[1:35:17] | somebody help me. yeah somebody help me | 快来人来救我 快来人来救我 |
[1:35:21] | somebody help me now | 快来人来救我 |
[1:35:24] | somebody help me. yeah | 快来人来救我 |
[1:35:27] | somebody help me now | 快来人来救我 |
[1:35:29] | Won’t somebody tell me what i have done wrong? | 没人告诉我我做错什么了 |
[1:35:32] | what I have done wrong | 我做错什么了 |
[1:35:35] | all right… | 好吧 |