Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

新贵(Upstart Crow)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 新贵(Upstart Crow)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Bring ale, bring pie, let all be merry, 带上麦酒 带上馅饼 我们欢聚一堂
[00:24] for at last our theatre has acquired a patron. 因为我们剧院最终有一位赞助人了
[00:26] What’s that mean, then, master? 然后 这意味着什么呢 老爷
[00:28] Well, Bottom, it means that this is England and, therefore, 好吧 宝特姆 这意味着这里是英格兰 因此
[00:31] no matter how creative, 无论一个人
[00:32] industrious or successful a workforce may be, 多有创造力 多么勤劳 多么成功
[00:35] they will still require a 他们还是想要
[00:36] talentless over-entitled 一个毫无才华 名不副实
[00:38] freeloading posh boy 不劳而获的贵族小子
[00:39] to give them social and legal status. 来给他们带来社会地位和法律便利
[00:41] Fortunately for us, the Lord Chamberlain doth love the drama 幸运的是 大臣热爱戏剧
[00:45] and so we are become his men. 所以我们才能获得他的资助
[00:47] A powerful friend indeed, Will. 真是一个强大的朋友 威廉
[00:49] One who must be flattered and indulged. 他周围的人一定是对他 阿谀谄媚 溜须拍马
[00:51] His secretary, the odious Robert Greene, 他的秘书 可恶的罗伯特 格林
[00:53] who doth hate my gutlings, 嫉妒我的才华
[00:55] tells me His Lordship demands a bloody and vengeful history. 告诉我 他的主人想要一部血腥的复仇历史剧
[00:59] Luckily, I am very good at those. 幸运的是 我正擅长于此
[01:02] Well, then, it’s top news all round, mate. 好吧 然后 最热的头条新闻 老兄
[01:04] Got a pretty nifty new gig myself. 我得到了一份很棒的新工作
[01:06] Walsingham is sending me to Verona on a spy mission. 沃尔辛厄姆要送我去维罗纳做间谍
[01:10] Fine wine, fabulous food, top Italian totty! 美酒 佳肴 还有顶级的意大利美人
[01:13] I presume you will also be expected to do a bit of actual work? 我想他们应该还希望你做一些实际的工作吧
[01:15] No, not really. Job is a doddling skive. 不 还真没有 这份工作就是份闲差
[01:18] Just got to contact some contessa 只需要联系上一些信新教的
[01:19] who is a Protestant 想为我们做情报工作的
[01:20] and wants to spy for us. 女公爵就行了
[01:22] Seems she has a list of papist assassins she wants to give us. 她好像有一个罗马天主教刺客名单要给我们
[01:25] Only bother is I’m supposed to learn some Italian. 唯一的问题就是我要学点意大利语
[01:27] Goodness, having to make some small effort, 老天 居然还要出点力
[01:29] how awful for you! 你可够惨的
[01:30] Bestrew me, Will, 替我说句话啊 威廉
[01:32] methinks me bolingbrokes be being busted! 看来我的小聪明都被发现了
[01:35] Forgive her, Kit, 原谅她吧 基特
[01:36] Kate doth ever chafe at 凯特总是因为
[01:37] the lack of opportunities afforded to women, 女人缺少机会而生气
[01:40] suffering as she does with the curious illusion 她好像忍受着一种奇怪的幻觉
[01:43] that talent and brains 才华和头脑
[01:44] in some way mitigate the absence of a cod-dangle. 在某种程度上能当卵用
[01:49] Learning Italian, you say? 你说要学意大利语
[01:50] Mm, Walsingham’s orders. 嗯 沃尔辛厄姆要求的
[01:51] Do you know, I think he’s worked out 你知道么 我觉得他早料到
[01:53] that I don’t take being a spy as seriously as he’d like! 我不会像他想得那样认真对待这份间谍工作
[01:56] You can see how the got to be head of the intelligence service. 由此可见如何才能当上情报机构的头目了
[02:00] I’m sorry, is there a problem? 抱歉 有什么问题么
[02:01] Yes, Kate, you are being a teeny bit of a pain in that which 是的 凯特 你就像无病呻吟的青少年 因为
[02:04] though it be sat on, be not a chair, 虽然坐着 却没有凳子
[02:06] though it doth trumpet loud, be not a military fanfare, 虽然锣鼓喧天 但是却不是部队的号角喇叭
[02:10] and though it be divided in two with a crack in the middle, 虽然冰面从中间断裂成了两半
[02:13] be not a frozen lake on which stands a nervous skater 冰冻的河流上面却没有站着
[02:16] who has overestimated the strength of the ice. 因高估冰面承重力而焦虑不安的滑冰者
[02:19] He means arsing-mungle. 他说你蠢
[02:23] Yes, Bottom, got that 是的 宝特姆 明白了
[02:24] and, like most men, he seems to be talking out of it. 而且和大多数男人一样 他喜欢说出来
[02:28] What is your problem, Kate?! 你怎么了 凯特
[02:29] You, for a start! 你 首先
[02:31] You live only for pleasure. 你的生活只有享乐
[02:32] You gorge, you quaff, you treat women as playthings. 你只是享受美食和美酒 你把女人视为玩物
[02:36] Yes… 是啊
[02:37] but what is your problem?! 但有你什么事啊
[02:40] Come along now, you two, let’s not fight. 你们俩现在过来 别吵架了
[02:42] Look, here’s an idea, Kit. 听着 我有个主意 基特
[02:43] I’m off to Stratters to write my new play. 我要去酒馆写我的新戏
[02:46] While I’m away, why doesn’t Kate teach you Italian, 我外出的时候 不如你让凯特教你意大利语吧
[02:48] for then you will have your lessons and she some occupation 那样你就上了课 而她也有事干
[02:52] for her very large but frustratingly female brain. 来让她巨大又沮丧的女性大脑有点事做
[02:56] Do you speak Italian, Kate? 你会意大利语吗 凯特
[02:58] Naturalmente io parlo italiano, grande idiota! 我当然会说意大利语 大白痴
[03:03] Oh, right, that was Italian, was it?! 哦 是的 那是意大利语 对吧
[03:10] Father is returned! 爸爸回来了
[03:11] Did you get our sugar sticks? 你给我买棒糖了吗
[03:13] Yes, I got your sugar sticks. 是的 我给你买了棒糖
[03:16] The way children eat sugar these days, by the time they’re 20, 按照现在小孩吃糖的方式 等他们到二十岁
[03:19] you will scarcely be able to count their ribs. 就胖得都看不出来肋骨来了
[03:21] Bad journey, was it, love? 今天不顺利吗 亲爱的
[03:24] Just a touch, my sweet. 一点点 亲爱的
[03:26] There be a dispute betwixt coaching management and staff. 训练管理人员和员工之间有争议
[03:33] One side claimeth that a single worker is all that is required… 一方称 一个人来喊 驾 戳马屁股
[03:39] .. to shout giddy-up and 用鞭子打它
[03:40] poke the horse’s arse, hit it with a stick, 就足够了
[03:42] whilst also ensuring that there be 同时还要保证
[03:44] sufficient turding straw laid about the carriage, 马车旁边要有足够的松散的稻草
[03:47] while t’other side insists that two men must needs do the job 另一方坚持认为 需要两个人来做这个工作
[03:50] for the comfort and safety of all, 这样更舒服也更安全
[03:52] a situation which produces in mine little heart 这个情况真是让我小小的心里
[03:55] a tortuous duality of emotion. 充满了曲折又冲突的情感
[03:57] Naturally, of course, I support those who withdraw their labour 当然 我自然支持那些人通过罢工来
[04:01] in order to protect their jobs and maintain standards. 争取自己工作 保持水准
[04:03] And yet I canst not help sort of wishing 而我又无法自持的希望
[04:06] they’d burn in hell till the end of time. 他们最终死无葬身之地
[04:10] That’s right, because it’s all about you, isn’t it?! 是的 因为那都是因为你 对吗
[04:12] None of us ever have any problems! I hate you! Shut up! 我们谁都没有问题 我恨你 闭嘴
[04:14] Zounds, daughter, that’s an impressive explosion 咄 女儿 即使以你火山爆发般的性子而言
[04:17] of random intolerance, 这都是一段令人印象深刻的
[04:19] even by your volcanic standards. 随意的不耐烦的爆发
[04:21] Don’t mind her, love, 别在意她 亲爱的 她有点敏感
[04:23] she’s a bit sensitive. It’s a boy. 都是跟男孩有关的
[04:24] Mu-um! 妈
[04:26] The springtime woodland gadabout approaches. 春天森林游猎的时节到了
[04:28] Sue would like to go with this boy, 苏想和一个男孩一起去
[04:30] but he’s shy and he won’t ask her. 但是他很害羞 没有主动邀请她
[04:32] Of course I’m not allowed to ask him. 当然我不能主动邀请他
[04:34] Well, I should say not! 好吧 当然不行
[04:36] A maid ask a youth to gambol in the green wood? 一位少女邀请一位青年去林子里玩
[04:39] All order would end! Chaos would become again! 这简直是有损风化 败坏风气
[04:42] Except, actually, Gran, it wouldn’t. 除非 事实上 奶奶 不会的
[04:44] Well, I’m not sure, Sue. 好吧 我可不确定 苏
[04:45] Methinks perhaps there is a certain social covenant 在我看来 也许有特定的社会契约
[04:48] that prevents a kind of chaos. 来防止这样的混乱发生
[04:50] If girls started to act as boys, then would there come a time 如果女孩们开始表现得像男孩 那我们就到了
[04:54] in Albion where gangs of maids were seen of a Friday night, 在英格兰周五的晚上 能看到一群少女
[04:57] staggering from tavern to tavern, 在酒馆之间穿梭 喝得醉醺醺的
[05:00] collapsing in the gutter and passing out in their own vomit? 瘫倒在路边水沟旁大吐的时期了
[05:04] Man must ever be the master of women 男人必须是女人的主人
[05:07] because man is made in God’s image 因为男人是按照上帝的形象塑造的
[05:10] and he sits at the pinnacle of creation. 他坐在造物主的位置
[05:15] – I hate him! – Never mind all that. – 我恨他 – 不要太在意
[05:18] So, what are we going to do 所以 我们要为苏
[05:19] about Sue and the shy and timorous youth, Darren? 和她羞怯的小青年做些什么呢 亲爱的
[05:23] Why, the answer is obvious. 什么 这很明显啊
[05:24] We must invent some stratagem 我们必须想出一些好的计谋
[05:26] whereby he be persuaded to approach our Sue. 以此来说服他接近我们的苏
[05:29] Any bright ideas? 有什么好主意吗
[05:31] Anne, please, it’s me you’re talking to! 安 拜托 你是在跟我说话
[05:33] Bright ideas are what I do! 我的想法就好主意
[05:36] Susanna must woo 苏珊娜一定要通过一个
[05:37] this foolish boy by proxy, 中间人来追求这个傻男孩
[05:39] dressing as her own cousin Shane, 这个中间人扮成她从
[05:41] come a-visiting from Solihull. 索利哈尔来拜访我们的表哥肖恩
[05:44] I can’t see how it can possibly go wrong. 我看这个办法无懈可击
[05:48] It’s funny how many of 这真有趣
[05:49] your ideas involve girls dressing up as boys. 你能想出多少女扮男装的主意来
[05:53] I think it’s a pattern. 我看这是一种套路
[05:55] It’s not a pattern. 这不是套路
[05:56] It looks like a pattern. 看上去像是套路
[05:58] It is not a pattern. 不是套路
[06:00] Now, if you will excuse me, 现在 恕我失陪
[06:02] I’ve got a bloody and vengeful history to write. 我还有一个血腥的复仇故事要写
[06:04] I’m planning a cheeky 我打算写一个名叫
[06:05] little Roman number called Titus Andronicus, 泰特斯安德洛尼克斯的莽撞的罗马人角色
[06:08] in which 14 characters are brutally murdered 故事中有十四个角色遭到惨杀
[06:11] and a mother forced to eat 一位母亲还被迫吃下了用
[06:13] her own children baked in a pie. 她亲生儿子做成的肉饼
[06:15] Ar-har-har! 太棒了
[06:16] Our patron will love it. 金主肯定会喜欢的
[06:20] This will not do! 这故事不行
[06:22] What do you mean it won’t do? 不行是什么意思
[06:24] You told me to write a blood-soaked history. 是你让我写一部充满杀戮的历史剧的
[06:27] Did I? 我有吗
[06:28] Goodness, so I did! 老天 我还真有
[06:30] Sorry, my badlington. 抱歉 是我的错
[06:33] What I mean to say was DON’T write a blood-soaked history, 我想说的是”不要”写打打杀杀的历史剧
[06:37] the Lord Chamberlain hates them. 大臣不喜欢这种
[06:39] Rather, his Grace demands a light, romantic comedy 相反 他要的是一个发生在异域的
[06:42] set in an exotic location. 欢快的爱情喜剧
[06:45] But I’ve never written a play like that in my life, 可是我这辈子从没写过这样的戏剧呀
[06:47] I wouldn’t know where to start. 我都不知道从何写起了
[06:49] Which is why I suggested the idea. 所以我才这样提议的
[06:52] You will fail in your commission, lose your new patron 这样你就会不孚众望 失去新的金主
[06:55] and be disgraced, a laughing stock. 还丢了自己的脸 成为笑柄
[07:03] Vorrei comprare il pane per favore. 我 想 买 一些 面包
[07:07] Bene, Signor Marlowe, bene! 很好 马洛先生 说的很好
[07:09] It’s all credit to you, Kate, couldn’t have had a better teacher. 全都是你的功劳 凯特 你真是最棒的老师了
[07:11] Si, prega di parla italiano. 是的 请讲意大利语
[07:14] You know my rules, we must parla solo italiano. 你知道我的规矩的 我们之间只能讲意大利语
[07:18] This house is not in London, but Verona. 这房子不是在伦敦 而是在维罗纳
[07:20] I am not Kate, the landlady’s daughter, 我不是女房东的女儿 凯特
[07:23] but la Contessa Silvia. 而是西尔维亚伯爵夫人
[07:25] And Bottom be named in the Latin style 而宝特姆 按照拉丁文的规则
[07:28] as is the Italian fashion 也是意大利语的习惯
[07:29] and thus he is an Anus. 就叫做肛门吧
[07:33] That’s been said before. 以前也这样叫过我
[07:35] What’s more, Mr Marlowe, 此外 马洛先生
[07:37] you must be ever proficient in fine phrases, 在任何时候你都必须熟练地使用精确的短语
[07:40] flirty flourishes, gentle sighs… 华丽的词藻 轻声的喟叹
[07:45] .. for Italian society would expect a noble gentleman 因为 在意大利传统中 一个高贵的绅士
[07:49] to be well versed in the sweet words of… 是要出口成章的 还要会说…
[07:51] Amore? 我的爱人
[07:54] Oh, God, I think I’m falling for her, which is just raving tonto! 天啊 我想我爱上她了 我在胡说些什么
[07:59] But when she does speak Italiano, 但是她说意大利语的样子
[08:01] it’s so damn saucy it makes me call for a more copious codpiece. 真是太俏皮了 让我想多换几个科布佩斯
[08:07] Aye, sirrah, amore. 我在 我的爱人
[08:10] How can this be? 怎么会这样
[08:12] I feel my pulse quicken 我觉得我的脉搏在加速
[08:13] and my boobingtons do palpitate most mightily. 而且我的双乳在强而有力地颤动
[08:16] It is very madness 这真是太疯狂了
[08:18] and yet, when he practises the sweet words of romance, 可是 当他在练习那些甜言蜜语的时候
[08:20] I do totally find myself going diddly doodah. 我确实感受到了丝丝的悸动
[08:23] They’re doing a lot of talking to themselves, 他们在不停地自言自语
[08:26] which, in my experience, 以我的经验来看
[08:27] means things are going to start going very wrong. 这意味着画风要开始走偏了
[08:29] Kate… Babes… Bambina… 凯特 宝贝 宝宝
[08:33] – Si? – I love you! – 我在 – 我爱你
[08:35] Like the wild pig, I long to snuffle your truffle. 正如野猪一样 我渴望在你的幽径中轻嗅
[08:41] Can I hope that you love me? 我可否期盼你也爱我
[08:43] Yes, yes, I love thee too. 可以 可以 我也爱你
[08:45] Result! And yet late tonight I 好的 今晚夜深时分我
[08:46] must to Verona, my ship awaits. 必须去往维罗纳 船在等着我
[08:47] Aye, sirrah, tis against such a day that we have studied 知道了 虽然我们今天学习的背景就设定在
[08:51] here in our little Verona, 这小小的维罗纳
[08:52] I, your Contessa, 我 你的伯爵夫人
[08:54] with Anus always at your service. 她的肛门会一直听候你的吩咐
[08:58] Pardon? 什么
[09:01] She means me. 她指的是我
[09:03] Right, yes, absolutely! 对 是的 当然了
[09:06] Bit of a leap! 我想偏了
[09:10] Anyway… 总之
[09:12] Right now I must to the tavern, 现在我必须赶往酒馆
[09:13] there to meet my sidekick, Valentine, 与我的密友一见 但是 小情人
[09:15] but I shall return tonight for one final farewell. 今夜我将回来 与你作最后的告别
[09:18] Until tonight, gentle Christopher. 我会一直等到今夜 亲爱的克里斯托弗
[09:21] Please call me Kit, I am your Kit. 请叫我基特 我是属于你的基特
[09:24] Oh, such irony! 真是讽刺啊
[09:26] I, your Kit, must get off, 我 你的基特 必须要动身了
[09:28] when all I desire… 我此时最期盼的
[09:31] .. is for you to get your kit off. 就是为卿宽衣
[09:40] Oh, such a poetic soul! 真是一个充满诗意的灵魂
[09:42] Kate, weren’t you listening? 凯特 你有在听吗
[09:44] He said he wants to get your kit off! 他说他想要脱掉你的衣服
[09:46] Yes, but in a nice, romantic way. 听到了 但他说得那么温柔 那么浪漫
[09:50] Clear the decks, cancel all appointments, 把桌子清干净 取消我所有的预约
[09:52] Greene has tricked me into 格林摆了我一道
[09:54] writing the wrong play for our new patron. 让我给新金主写了一个错的剧本
[09:56] He wants a light romantic comedy set in an exotic location. 他想要的是发生在异域的欢快的爱情喜剧
[10:00] What are you going to do? You’re absolute crap at comedy. 那你打算怎么办 你写的喜剧太糟糕了
[10:04] I am not crap at comedy! 我的喜剧才不糟糕呢
[10:06] You are a teeny bit crap at comedy, Mr Shakespeare. 您的喜剧确实有点糟糕 莎士比亚先生
[10:09] How can you say that?! It’s just mad! 你们怎么能这么说 疯了吗
[10:12] Every single history I’ve ever writ 每个我写过的历史剧
[10:14] has contained at least one hilarious scene 都至少有一幕幽默的场景
[10:17] in which poor people of low social status 场景里那些社会地位很低的穷人
[10:19] with amusing names like 都有着搞笑的名字
[10:21] Doll Tearpants and Ned Snatchbutt 例如”多尔·扯裤”和”奈德·抓腚”
[10:25] acted stupidly. 而且举止笨拙
[10:27] So funny! 多好笑呀
[10:30] But I’ve only ever done comedy scenes, never a whole comic play. 但我只写过搞笑的场景 还没写过一整个喜剧
[10:33] Well, at least all be peaceful here, Mr Shakespeare. 至少这儿还挺顺利的 莎士比亚先生
[10:37] My Italian lessons are done. 我的意大利语课上完了
[10:39] Brave Kit must away on his country’s service. 勇敢的基特想必已经远去 为国效劳去了
[10:42] Yes, I passed him on the stair. 是的 我在楼梯那儿看见他了
[10:44] He seemed different, 他看起来不一样了
[10:46] as if some strange and luminous light shone from within. 像是有一道奇异的亮光由内而外地散发出来
[10:50] Possibly he bit on a bad oyster 他可能是吃到坏掉的牡蛎
[10:52] and was struggling to keep his buttocks clenched 然后一直努力夹紧屁股
[10:55] till he didst make the shitting ditch. 估计要坚持到茅房才行
[11:01] Child? 孩子
[11:02] There is a blush to your cheek 你的脸红了
[11:04] and your boobingtons do palpitate most mightily. 而且你的乳房在强而有力地颤动
[11:10] Have you been eating maggoty cheese? 你是不是吃了长了虫的奶酪
[11:13] It is not maggoty cheese which doth palpitate my boobingtons. 不是长了虫的奶酪让我的双乳颤动
[11:17] No, it’s a cheesy maggot. 不是的 是她脑子长虫了
[11:19] Bottom! It is not so! 宝特姆 才不是呢
[11:22] She’s only gone and got all diddly doodah over Mr Marlowe. 她昏了头脑 对马洛先生动心了
[11:25] Kate, can this be true?! 凯特 是真的吗
[11:27] Be you diddly doodah over Mr Marlowe? 你对马洛先生动心了
[11:29] Yes! 是的
[11:30] And he is not a cheesy maggot, 而且他不是我脑子里的虫
[11:32] he’s just a bad boy who needs a good girl, 他只是一个需要好女子的坏男人
[11:36] and what’s more, he’s diddly doodah over me. 况且 他对我也动心了
[11:39] Kate, I’m sure he thinks he is, 凯特 我肯定他也是这样想的
[11:41] but that’s Kit, he’s a gadabout. 但他是基特啊 他可是一个浪子
[11:44] Like the newly discovered American hummingbird 就像新近发现的美洲蜂鸟一样
[11:46] that doth flit from bud to bud, 在花丛中来回地飞
[11:49] spreading wide the soft, damp petals, 把那柔软潮湿的花瓣轻轻打开
[11:52] plunging deep its beak and 深深地探入其中
[11:54] lapping full fervent of the nectar within, 浸上那里热烈的花蜜
[11:58] using its curiously long and agile tongue. 用灵巧细长的小舌搅动着
[12:05] Gosh, Mr Shakespeare! 我的天哪 莎士比亚先生
[12:08] You’re not helping, master! 你是在帮倒忙 主人
[12:12] So, you boys be off to Verona? 你们要去维罗纳了吗
[12:14] Aye, Mistress Lucy, but Valentine here travels separately 没错 露西夫人 不过瓦伦丁他和我分开出发
[12:17] so the papist spies may ne’er 这样天主教那些间谍就
[12:18] know he’s my sidekick. 看不出来他是我的跟班了
[12:20] Yeah, except that wouldn’t happen, would it? 不过那是不可能的
[12:22] Because, in fact, you’re my sidekick! 你才是我的小跟班
[12:24] He’s my sidekick. 是他给我当跟班
[12:26] So, sidey-balls, got any 小跟屁虫
[12:28] cool new gear from the boffins at the Tower? 你在塔伦敦塔学了什么新技巧吗
[12:31] Oh, just a bit, side-dangle! 当然了 扔飞镖
[12:33] An innocent ostrich feather? 看见这根简单的鸵鸟毛了吗
[12:35] No, no, no, a lethal throw dart. 不 在我手里这就是致命的飞镖
[12:38] Witness buzzy bee on yonder flower. 看好那朵花上的蜜蜂
[12:46] That’s fine… 身手不错
[12:47] if you are attacked by a bee. 如果来攻击你的是蜜蜂的话
[12:50] An innocent codling pouch? 看见这个简单的小包了吗
[12:52] No, a dangle-mounted blunder banger! 不 在我手里就是吊打飞镖的强力爆竹
[13:00] Yeah, well, they offered me that, but no room. 他们也想教我这个来着
[13:04] My codling pouch is already fully loaded. 只不过我的腰包满了 没地方放
[13:08] Boys, boys! Don’t have a 先生们 先生们
[13:10] dangle-off in my pub, because, believe me, 不要在我的酒馆里比试飞镖
[13:12] I will win, and I haven’t even got one. 相信我 就算没有飞镖 赢的也是我
[13:15] Ah, Kit, thought I’d find you here. 基特 我就知道你在这里
[13:17] I was just rushing to the theatre, but I wanted a quick word. 我正要赶去剧院 有急事跟你说
[13:19] Not a problem. Valentine is just leaving. 没问题 瓦伦丁马上要走了
[13:22] He’s my sidekick. 他是我的跟班
[13:24] In your dreams, sidekick boy. 想得美 小跟屁虫
[13:27] Ooh! Ha-ha-ha! Such a sidekick! 真是一个跟屁虫
[13:31] Anyway, Will, what up? 威廉 你有什么事
[13:33] Make it snappy, I leave for Verona tonight 赶快说 我今晚就要去维罗纳了
[13:35] and I would first bid farewell to my true love. 走之前还要去向我的真爱道别
[13:38] Yes, that is what I hurried over to talk to you about. 我就是来跟你说这件事情的
[13:40] This true love, that would be Kate, right, our Kate? 你说的真爱 是凯特吧 在我家帮忙的凯特
[13:45] Damn, she hot! 天哪 她太性感了
[13:46] Do you know, I always thought she was a proper Penny Pure-pants. 我以前一直以为她只是个穷人家的老实孩子
[13:49] She is a proper Penny Pure-pants. 她确实就是个穷人家的老实孩子
[13:50] But you haven’t heard her speak Italian. 你没听过她说意大利语
[13:52] Ooh, the passion! 那份激情啊
[13:54] Pah! If you think Italian be sexy talk, 呸 你觉得意大利语性感
[13:56] you should hear a bit of Igbo. 那真应该听听伊博语
[14:04] Which means your chest 我刚刚说的是
[14:06] is broad and your testicles large and hairy. 你的胸膛宽又广 你的蛋蛋大又毛
[14:08] Phew! Thoroughly invigorating stuff, I must say. 不得不说 还挺有意思的
[14:13] But look here, Kit, this crush on Kate. 我跟你讲 你对凯特的迷恋
[14:16] You know what you’re like, you fancy anything in a farthingale. 你自己也清楚 是个穿裙子的你就喜欢
[14:19] What happens if, while you’re away, 假设说 你在意大利的时候
[14:21] you fall for some Italian tottling-gobble 又迷上了哪个意大利小姑娘
[14:23] and come home covered in garlic-flavoured love bites. 满身大蒜味的吻痕回到国内
[14:26] If you break Kate’s heart, I’ll… 你要是胆敢伤害凯特 我就
[14:28] You’ll what? 你要干什么
[14:31] I’ll write a pretty stern sonnet about it, 我就把这事写成一首严格的十四行诗
[14:33] you see if I don’t. 你看我敢不敢
[14:35] Oh, fear not, Will. 别担心 威廉
[14:37] No, my roistering days are done. 我寻欢作乐的日子已经结束了
[14:40] Nevermore will Marlowe the bonking rodent be, 我马洛不再是个一心啪啪啪的啮齿动物
[14:43] that all know that he be Kate’s true kissy love-gerbil. 人们都会目睹 他成为凯特的沙鼠小可爱
[14:47] Why not take her these roses from my garden? 你给她带点我花园里的玫瑰吧
[14:50] All girls love flowers. 姑娘都喜欢花的
[14:53] Sorry, Lucy, no can do. 抱歉 露西 恐怕不行
[14:54] You see, I do suffer from the summer snottage. 我有过敏性鼻炎
[14:56] Roses in particular make my eyes water. 而且对玫瑰尤其敏感
[14:59] Wouldn’t want my bird to see me blub now, would I? 我可不想小情人看见我泪眼汪汪的样子
[15:01] Thanks anyway. 不过还是谢谢你了
[15:02] Settle the drinks, will you, mate? Love you loads. 付一下酒钱成吗 爱你哟
[15:07] Where is your play, Will? 你的剧本在哪里 威廉
[15:09] Our new patron is impatient for our first production. 我们的资助人记着看我们的第一场戏呢
[15:12] How about we bring back Richard for another run? 我们再演一遍查理三世怎么样
[15:15] I know the crowds miss my Margaret. 我知道观众们都想看我演的玛格丽特
[15:17] I get so many letters. 我收到了好多观众来信
[15:18] I can’t imagine there would be much public interest 我觉得吧 查理三世
[15:21] in digging up Richard III. 可能没什么人买账
[15:24] Of course there would, but the Lord Chamberlain wants a comedy. 当然有人愿意看 但是大臣想看的是喜剧
[15:29] So, play it for laughs, job done. 那演得搞笑一点 完事
[15:31] Play Richard III for laughs? 把查理三世演得搞笑点
[15:33] What comedy is to be found in such an evil and grotesque villain? 你这样荒唐不靠谱的人能演出什么喜剧
[15:36] Dark comedy. Yeah? 黑色喜剧 好吗
[15:38] Edgy comedy. Yeah? 前卫派 好吗
[15:40] You’ve done the groundwork, 之前你把查理三世塑造成了
[15:41] making Richard a hunchback, 一个驼子 演得还行
[15:42] now you’ve got to ramp it up. 现在得提升演技了
[15:43] Ramp it up, Kempe? How so? 提升演技 肯 怎么提升
[15:45] Well, for instance, do a 比方说
[15:46] scene where everyone is trying really hard 设计一个场景 大家都努力忍着
[15:49] not to mention his stoop, but they can’t stop themselves. 不提他的驼背 可就是忍不住
[15:52] That would be funny, would it? 你觉得这样很搞笑 是吧
[15:53] Er, yeah! 没错
[15:54] Like Richard’s with his knights and Norfolk goes, 比如查理会见骑士 诺福克郡骑士说道
[15:58] “Oh, fancy spot of hunch? 想一起吃坨饭吗
[16:01] “Sorry, I meant lunch.” 抱歉 我的意思是吃顿饭
[16:04] Brave, edgy, challenging taboos. 要勇敢地打破禁锢
[16:07] You’re not changing a line of my Richard, it’s perfect, 不许你随便改我的查理三世 我写得相当完美
[16:10] all four hours of it. 整整四个小时都是精髓
[16:12] Yes, but the Lord Chamberlain demands a new play now, Will. 然而大臣要求看一出新剧 威廉
[16:15] I’m trying! 我在努力写呢
[16:17] He wants a light romantic comedy set in an exotic location 他想要一出发生在异国的浪漫轻快的喜剧
[16:20] and I’ve only ever done histories. 可是我只写过历史剧
[16:22] Maybe Kempe’s right, maybe I should do a comical history, 或许肯说得对 我应该写一个搞笑的历史剧
[16:25] go with what I know. 正是我擅长的
[16:27] Henry VI, Part 4. 就叫 亨利六世 第四篇
[16:29] Henry meets Joan of Arc at her trial and, 亨利在圣女贞德的审判上见到她
[16:32] instead of burning her, 不仅没有烧死她
[16:33] takes her for a naughty weekend at Lyme Regis. 还带她去莱姆里杰斯过了个不可描述的周末
[16:38] Might work. 说不定行得通
[16:41] O, how this spring of love resembleth 啊 青春的恋爱是多么像
[16:44] The uncertain glory of an April day 阴晴不定的四月天气
[16:47] Which now shows all the beauty of the sun 现在是一片阳光灿烂
[16:51] And by and by a cloud takes all away! 一下子被乌云全遮起
[16:57] You see? You see? 我说得没错吧
[16:58] Got to dig all that poetry stuff. 就是得文艺起来
[17:00] I mean, so sexy! 太性感了
[17:02] It’s a bit of Mr Shakespeare’s, actually. 这其实是莎士比亚先生写的诗
[17:04] Isn’t it perfect? 此情此景 完美相映
[17:06] Our love is like the bright 我们的爱情就像明亮的日光
[17:08] sun and your leaving be a cloud upon it. 你的离去正像一朵云彩遮住了它
[17:11] Is that what thou meant? 你是这个意思呀
[17:13] I could never tell. 我怎么就猜不出来
[17:14] You’re such a classy bird, Kate. 你真是个有品位的小妞 凯特
[17:17] I can’t believe I’ve wasted my life a-roistering and a-rogering 真不敢相信 我纸醉金迷 寻欢作乐
[17:21] when I should have been a-worshipping you. 浪费的大好时光本该用来崇拜你
[17:24] Let us exchange tokens so that, while we are parted, 我们交换信物吧 当彼此分别时
[17:26] we may always know to whom our hearts belong. 就能牢记自己的心属于谁
[17:29] Oh, Kit, let’s! 基特 好主意
[17:33] My grandmother’s communion ring. 这是我祖母的结婚戒指
[17:35] She wore it on her finger, then my mother on hers 以前是她带着 然后传给我母亲
[17:40] and now I on mine. 现在是我的了
[17:43] I gladly give it thee. 很高兴能把它给你
[17:50] Agh! 唔
[17:53] My grandfather’s nipple ring. 这是我祖父的乳环
[17:55] He wore it through his nipple, 带在他乳头上
[17:57] my father through his 我父亲也这样
[17:58] and now I through mine. 现在传给我了
[18:00] I give it to thee 我把它送给你了
[18:02] Em… 呃
[18:04] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:05] I’ll… just… put it on 我…就…
[18:07] a chain around my neck, if that’s all right? 用项链串起来 戴脖子上 可以么
[18:10] Well, suit yourself. You are missing something pretty cool. 好的 你随意 错过这么酷的东西太遗憾了
[18:13] It’s so erotic when you play with it. 你如果戴上的话 一定让人把持不住
[18:15] Really, I’m fine. 我还是算了吧
[18:17] I feel stupid! 我觉得这样很蠢
[18:19] Well, it’s your dad’s idea and he is a genius, 好吧 这是你父亲的主意 他是个天才
[18:22] so you’re going to have to give it a go. 所以你不得不要试一试
[18:23] I can’t take another week of you moping and mooning about. 我不能让你一个星期都为此闷闷不乐
[18:27] It is not proper for a young lady to go about in britches. 年轻女士就不应该穿长裤出去
[18:30] I think it looks very fetching. 我觉得这样穿很动人
[18:32] Don’t be creepy, Grandad. 别说奇怪的话 祖父
[18:35] Do you want this lad to invite you to the gadabout, or don’t you? 到底想不想让那小伙子邀请你出去玩
[18:38] Now, let’s go through it again. 现在 再来一次
[18:41] Hello, Darren, I’m Sue’s cousin Shane 你好 达伦 我是苏的表弟谢恩
[18:44] and Sue really likes you 苏她很喜欢你
[18:46] and I think you should ask her to the woodland gadabout… 我觉得你应该邀请她去林地闲逛
[18:49] Mum, this is never going to work. 妈 这样肯定不行的
[18:51] It will, love, honestly, you look really convincing. 亲爱的 会起效果的 你看起来让人信服
[18:54] So you think I look like a boy? 所以 你认为我像个男孩吗
[18:56] A very attractive boy. 有魅力的小伙
[18:58] Shut up, Grandad! 闭嘴 祖父
[19:02] I just miss my Kit so much. 我是在太想念基特了
[19:04] I fear he will forget me. 我怕他会忘了我
[19:07] Oh, me! 我的天哪
[19:08] Oh, me! Oh, oh! 我的上帝呀 噢 噢
[19:12] Oh, me! 我的天
[19:14] Seriously, Kate, you have got to stop pining. 说实在的 凯特 你的相思病该停停了
[19:16] It’s very frustrating. 实在是烦人
[19:18] Here am I trying to conjure up a brilliant plot 特别是当我在写关于一对身处异国的情人
[19:21] involving parted lovers in an exotic foreign location 这样绝妙情节的时候
[19:24] and there you are making it impossible for me to think 就是因为你 让我无法思考
[19:26] because you are parted from your lover 因为你和你的情人也正
[19:28] who has gone off to an exotic foreign location. 分处异国
[19:31] Hang on. 等等
[19:34] Hang the futtock on! 他妈的 等等
[19:40] My dearest Snuggle Bunny, 我亲爱的邦尼宝贝
[19:42] I write from the Contessa’s antechamber, 我正在伯爵夫人的接待室给你写信
[19:44] where I await her presence. 我在等她接见我
[19:46] I wish she’d get a move on as I long 我期望他能早些离开
[19:48] to return only to you. 因为我迫不及待想和你相会
[20:00] Welcome, Signor Marlowe. 欢迎 马洛先生
[20:01] I hope you will allow me to practise my English on you. 我希望您允许我向您请教英国文学
[20:04] You can do anything to me you like, 你可以对我做任何你想做的事
[20:06] you captivating little pomodoro! 迷人的小波莫多罗
[20:09] My secretary is preparing a list of the Pope’s assassins, 我的秘书正在准备一份教皇暗杀名单
[20:12] which I think will be of interest to Signor Walsingham. 我觉得这个沃尔辛厄姆先生会感兴趣
[20:15] You will deliver it to him. 还是交给他吧
[20:18] Never mind the secret list. 不要在意这个秘密名单
[20:20] Will you have dinner with me tonight? 你会和我一起吃晚饭吗
[20:22] Oh, Signore Marlowe! 噢 马洛先生
[20:25] That would be so nice! 你真是太好了
[20:27] – Oh! – Except… – 噢 – 但是…
[20:29] I have already agreed to a dinner with another English visitor, 我已经同意和另外一位英国来访者一起进餐了
[20:34] Signor Valentine. 瓦伦丁先生
[20:40] Unbelievable! 难以置信
[20:42] When you buy a boat ticket to Verona, 当你买到维罗纳船票的时候
[20:44] you expect to be taken to Verona, 你也应该去那里的
[20:46] not a tiny fishing village on the Channel coast, 而不是在海峡岸边的小渔庄
[20:49] which, outrageously, the shipping line 不能容忍的是 航运公司将
[20:51] have renamed Verona North, 它改名为维罗纳北部
[20:53] with coaches laid on to 实际上 坐马车
[20:55] cover the 750-mile transfer to Verona actual. 到维罗纳要七百五十英里
[20:59] Well, that’s what you get if you sail budget. 是啊 这就是坐船便捷之处
[21:02] Which actually turned out to be not very budget at all, 但实际上 一旦你把其他一些因素算上去
[21:04] once you factor in the extras, like the outrageous indulgence 就一点儿也不划算 比如说你有点小放纵
[21:07] of actually wanting to travel with a bag! 想带包旅行
[21:10] Which they lost! 航运公司会把它弄丢
[21:11] I mean, how? Just how? 我的意思是 怎么回事 为什么会这样呢
[21:13] They load the bag on, they take the bag off. 是他们把包装上船 也是他们把包卸下来
[21:16] Where is the window of opportunity to futtock that up? 怎么会他妈发生这种可能呢
[21:19] – Got put on the wrong boat! – Exactly. – 一定是装错船了 – 没错
[21:21] Even as we speak, 即使在我们说话的时候
[21:23] my brand-new holiday puffling pants, 我想在广场上穿的那条
[21:24] which I was really looking forward to wearing on the piazza, 特意为崭新假期准备的燕尾裤
[21:27] are off to North Virginia, 正飞往北弗吉尼亚
[21:28] where they will no doubt end up 这无疑会淘汰北弗吉尼亚服饰
[21:30] adorning the bottom of a scabby-arsed beaver trapper. 底部劣质的海狸装饰品
[21:34] Sorry, got distracted. 抱歉 我被绊住了
[21:36] So many amazing shops. 这里有好多不可思议的商店
[21:38] Is this the Contessa’s garden? 请问这里是伯爵夫人的花园吗
[21:40] Yes, Kate, it is, 对 凯特 这里就是
[21:42] and here you are, as I instructed, in guise of gadsome youth. 并且你 在我指示下 伪装成了青年
[21:46] Good effort, by the way. 做的好 顺便提一下
[21:48] Thanks. Knocked it up out of two curtains and a carpet. 谢谢 是从两副窗帘和一块地毯上剪下来的
[21:50] And now let us hide ourselves behind this small tree, 现在我们藏在这棵小树后面吧
[21:54] which, by strict convention, will render us invisible. 并且照严格计算 我们不会被其他人看见
[21:56] No doubt shortly Kit will come a-strolling 不久后 基特就会来这里闲逛
[21:58] and when he does, you must approach him and become his servant, 当他来的时候 你要靠近他 然后为他服务
[22:02] thus, not only will you be close to your love, 因此 不仅你能更接近你的情人
[22:04] but also, should his gladsome eye start to stray, 他兴奋的眼神也会开始游离
[22:07] you’ll be in a position to plead your own cause, 这样你就能对他示爱
[22:09] ever reminding him of his devoted Kate. 让他想起她挚爱的凯特
[22:12] Oh, my God, it’s brilliant! 我的天哪 这太绝了
[22:14] It’s double brilliant because I’m going to take it all down 岂止是绝 我还要将要把它记下来
[22:17] and use it for my play. 写进我的剧本里
[22:18] But, master, Mr Marlowe has known Kate for years, 但是 先生 马洛先生已经认识凯特好几年了
[22:21] he’s going to recognise her the second he sees her. 他看一眼就能认出她
[22:23] Of course he won’t, Bottom! 不可能 博顿
[22:25] She’s wearing puffling pants and a boy’s hat! 她穿着燕尾裤和男孩子的帽子
[22:28] He’s not clairvoyant! 马洛没有洞察力
[22:31] Sh! Come on, quick! 嘘 来这儿 快
[22:32] Oh, my lady love, canst you e’er be mine? 噢 我亲爱的女士 你能成为我的吗
[22:36] Oh… Oh, bugger! 噢…噢 这家伙
[22:39] Roses, that’s all I need! 玫瑰 就是我要的
[22:41] He weeps, he pines. 他流泪 他痛苦了
[22:43] He longs to get my kit off. 他需要我
[22:46] Now is your chance to get near him and plead your own troth. 现在正是你靠近他的时机 实践诺言的时候
[22:48] Off you go. 去吧
[22:51] – Ho, sirrah! – Who comes? – 嘿 老兄 – 谁来了
[22:53] Sorry, bit blurry, these damn roses 不好意思 眼睛有点模糊
[22:55] have made my eyes water. 这些该死的玫瑰让我流泪
[22:57] I do suffer from the summer snottage. 我也患上在夏天会流鼻涕的毛病
[23:00] Sweet! He doth seek to hide his love from me 讨厌啦 他又在试图用夏天流鼻涕的借口
[23:03] with the old summer snottage excuse. 来隐藏对我的爱
[23:06] See? He didst not recognise her! 看到吧 他没认出来
[23:08] His eyes are watering, he’s got the summer snottage. 他眼睛进水了 因为有流鼻涕的毛病
[23:10] It is not the bloody summer snottage, 不是什么该死的流感
[23:12] it’s because she is wearing puffling pants and a boy’s hat. 是因为她穿着长裤和男帽
[23:15] Tell me, what is your business here? 说吧 有什么事
[23:17] Why, only to serve you, my lord. 没什么 就是想服侍您 大人
[23:18] I am but a poor English boy far from home. 我不过是个远离家乡的英国穷小子
[23:22] Gadzooks, here’s a happy chance. 哎呦 这机会不错
[23:23] A servant will be useful in my pursuit of the divine Contessa. 有个仆人对我追求神圣女伯爵会有所帮助
[23:27] Very well, boy, you may enter my service 好吧 小伙子 允你侍我左右
[23:29] and know straightaway that I do love. 马上让你知我所爱
[23:32] Joy! He thinks only of me! 好开心 他一心想着我
[23:35] – See, my love comes! – What?! – 看 我的真爱来了 – 什么
[23:37] Now hide we must behind this small tree, 我们现在就躲在这小树后面
[23:39] which, by strict convention, will render us invisible. 严格来说 会置我们于无形
[23:43] I thought this might happen. 这正如我所料
[23:45] Kit’s eye hath lit upon another. 基特已经在另寻新欢了
[23:47] Brilliant, that’s the Act 2 opener right there. 太好了 第二场就要揭幕了
[23:50] Poor Kate, her heart will be broken. 可怜的凯特 她要伤心了
[23:52] Not for long. Soon will she reveal herself as a girl 不会很久的 她很快就会表明自己的女孩身份
[23:54] – and Marlowe’s love will be rekindled. – Or not. – 马洛的爱会被重新点燃 – 或者不会
[23:58] It is mine own Silvia. 那是我亲爱的塞尔维亚
[23:59] Is she not radiant? 是不是光芒四射
[24:02] Aye, sirrah, radiant indeed and yet… 是的 先生 的确光芒四射 不过…
[24:05] be there no sweet English 您在家乡就没有
[24:06] girl at home who you do hold in your heart? 让您心动的英国姑娘吗
[24:09] Well, there was one, a bookish Polly Pure-pants 有过一个 是个普通人家的书呆子
[24:11] whom I thought I did love, but I am so over her! 我以为我爱她 但都是过去式了
[24:14] La bella Silvia be my love now. 现在塞尔维亚才是我所爱
[24:18] So far have I plighted my troth in vain, 目前为止我的所有誓言都是徒劳
[24:20] therefore I will send you in my stead. 所以我要派你替我
[24:22] You are a charming pleasant-voiced youth 你是个声线诱人的小伙
[24:24] and tis certain Silvia will lend you her ear. 这次塞尔维亚肯定会倾耳细听
[24:28] Here, give her this token of my love. 给 把这个爱之象征交给她
[24:32] Oh! This ring, sir, but… 噢 这戒指 先生 但是
[24:36] .. surely tis most precious to you. 这对你一定及其珍贵
[24:38] No, not really. Got it off a landlady’s daughter, 也没有 从一个女房东女儿那得来的
[24:41] can’t really see her having anything valuable to give away! 没感觉她有什么值得珍惜的东西可以送人
[24:44] Save perhaps her heart. 或者只有真心吧
[24:49] Kit sends Kate to plead on his behalf 基特派凯特用她送的那个
[24:51] with the very love token she gave him. 定情信物代表他去求爱
[24:54] Boom! Act 3 just wrote itself! 嘭 第三场自己出来了
[24:56] What a total bastable! 真是十足的混蛋
[24:58] Don’t worry, when she reveals herself, all will be well 别担心 当她表明身份时 一切就会好起来了
[25:01] – and I’ll have my finale. – Or not. – 而我也就有了最后一场 – 或者没有
[25:06] Madam, forgive my intrusion, 女士 原谅我的打扰
[25:08] but I bring word from my master, 我的主人 克里斯托弗
[25:09] Christopher Marlowe. 马洛 让我给您捎个话
[25:11] Signor Marlowe? 马洛先生吗
[25:13] What says he, girl? 他有什么话 女孩
[25:14] Boy. I am a boy. 男孩 我是个男孩
[25:18] I see you are confused with your gender, 我被你的阴性气质混淆了
[25:20] or perhaps just curious, is more common than people think. 亦或只是好奇 比人们想到更常见
[25:23] Well, then, boy… trapped in a girl’s body, 那好吧 被困在女儿身里的男孩
[25:26] what message have you for me? 有什么消息给我
[25:28] Only that my master does… 就是我的主人确实
[25:32] .. love you full well and, 对您满心爱慕
[25:34] as a token of his love, does offer you… 而作为爱的象征 他想送您…
[25:42] .. this nipple ring, …这个乳环
[25:43] which didst pierce the nipples of his forebears. 它曾穿洞穿他祖先们的乳头
[25:46] Zounds, this lad doth have the very gift I gave Ka… 哎呀 这小子的确有我给凯特的定情信物
[25:50] It IS Kate, come in disguise the better to be near me! 她就是凯特 乔装打扮以更方便接近我
[25:53] And I’ve just sent her to declare my love for Silvia. 我却派她向塞尔维亚表明爱意
[25:57] Awkward! 尴尬了
[25:59] You can tell your master that 你可以告诉你家大人
[26:01] both my nipples be already pierced with finer jewels than this. 我的两个乳头已经吊上了比这更好的珠宝
[26:04] Besides, I do love another. 而且 我另有所爱
[26:07] My Valentine! 我的瓦伦丁
[26:09] And I love thee! 我也爱你
[26:11] A second lover! Brilliant, I’ll certainly use that. 第三者 太棒了 太有用了
[26:15] And now will Kate reveal herself. 凯特现在要表明身份了
[26:17] You were right to spurn Marlowe, Contessa, 您蔑视马洛是对的 公爵夫人
[26:19] for once he did love me. 他的确曾爱过我
[26:25] See how she doth shake out her hair most ravishingly. 看她那令人陶醉的甩头发的方式
[26:28] Now will Marlowe love her once again. 现在马洛会重新爱上她
[26:30] Kate, I’ve been a fool! 凯特 我真傻
[26:32] Forgive me. 原谅我吧
[26:34] Boom! Textbook stuff! I predict a double marriage. 嘭 教科书式的剧本 我断测是两段姻缘
[26:37] Or not. 或者不是
[26:38] Silvia, will you give me your hand? 塞尔维亚 能把手给我吗
[26:41] Yes! 好
[26:42] Kate, will you give me your hand? 凯特 能把手给我吗
[26:44] – Yes! – What did I tell you? – 好 – 我说什么来着
[26:49] English foreplay, I’ve heard of this! 英式前戏 我听过这个
[26:52] Summon the priest, bring the candles, burn the incense, 把牧师叫来 摆上蜡烛 点上熏香
[26:56] let the twin weddings begin. 两对新人的婚礼这就开始
[27:04] Back in Blighty at last and with my play as good as writ. 最终在老家 剧本和演出都很顺利
[27:07] I shall use it all. 我应该全用上
[27:08] The only tiny change is that, in my play, 唯一的小变化就是 在我的戏里
[27:11] I’ll have both couples marry at the end instead of only one 我会在最终让这两对都喜结连理
[27:14] while the other lover gets punched unconscious. 而不是另一对爱人被打的不省人事
[27:18] To be honest, I think I kind of dodged a bit of a musket ball. 实话说 我觉得有几分避开子弹的感觉
[27:20] I mean, you are a cracking-looking bird, 我是说 你是个很可人的女孩
[27:22] Kate, but a little bit scary. 凯特 但是有点吓人
[27:24] I think I dodged a musket ball too, Mr Marlowe. 我也觉我避开了子弹 马洛先生
[27:26] You are a handsome chap, 你是个英俊的家伙
[27:28] but a shallow, cheating bastable. 但也是个肤浅 虚假的混蛋
[27:32] Guilty as charged! 罪名成立
[27:33] I want to thank you, Kate, 我要感谢你
[27:35] for making me one of Walsingham’s favourites. 让我成为一个沃尔辛厄姆的红人
[27:37] Yes, it was clever of you, Kate, 没错 你很聪明 凯特
[27:39] to notice that the Contessa called for a priest 能注意到公爵夫人叫了个牧师
[27:41] and all the trappings of a Catholic wedding 尽管自称基督教徒
[27:43] despite claiming to be a Protestant. 但却是全是天主教婚礼的装饰
[27:45] Turned out she was a papist double agent. 最终发现她是天主教双重间谍
[27:47] and her secret assassin list a total plant. 而她的杀手名单完全是编造的
[27:49] I still think you should have told your sidekick, Valentine, 我还是觉得你该告诉你的副手 瓦伦丁
[27:52] that he was marrying a mortal enemy of the Crown. 他要迎娶的是王室的天敌
[27:55] Yeah, right, going to do that! 没错 就那样做
[27:58] But really, Mr Shakespeare, 不过 莎士比亚先生
[28:00] are you seriously going to write a story where the heroine, 你真的要把故事写成女主角
[28:03] having been completely cheated on 一直受骗上当
[28:05] and actually sent by her false boyfriend 还被假男友派去用她送给他的定情戒指
[28:08] to woo another girl with the very ring she gave him, 忽悠另一个女孩
[28:11] just takes the bastable back and marries him? 就那样还原谅了那混蛋 然后嫁给了他
[28:13] Absolutely. 没错
[28:14] That is how The Two Gentlemen Of Verona will end. 《《维洛那二绅士》》就要那样收尾
[28:18] Honestly, it is not going to be one of your best. 老实说 不会是你最好的一个
[28:24] Well done, Kate, I wouldn’t have taken Marlowe back either. 干得好 凯特 是我 也不会原谅马洛
[28:27] Can’t put that in the play, though, wife. 不过 夫人 戏里不能那样写
[28:29] The Lord Chamberlain wants escapist romance, 大臣要的是脱离现实的幽默
[28:32] not gritty realism. 不是坚韧的现实主义
[28:34] What’s more, so do the punters. 更重要的是 观众也是
[28:36] I’ve writ my first comedy and I plan to write a shedload more. 我写了我的第一部喜剧 而且计划写更多
[28:40] Really, love, do you think that’s a good idea? 亲爱的 你真觉得那是个好主意吗
[28:43] Absolutely. 当然了
[28:45] Anyway, enough of my doings, 不管怎样 先别管我的事了
[28:46] how did Sue get on with the shy youth? 苏和那个腼腆的小伙子相处的怎样了
[28:48] Did my stratagem work? 我的计策有用吗
[28:50] Well, it sort of worked. 嗯 算有用吧
[28:52] Darren fell in love with me… 达伦爱上了我…
[28:54] as Shane. 其实是肖恩
新贵

文章导航

Previous Post: 新贵(Upstart Crow)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 新贵(Upstart Crow)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

新贵(Upstart Crow)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号