英文名称:wallace and gromit in the curse of the were rabbit
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:37] | Cracking job, Gromit. | 干得好 Gromit |
[04:39] | Hang on, old chum. | 坚持住 老伙计 |
[04:41] | – What’s going on? – Who is it? | – 出什么事了? – 是谁? |
[04:43] | Reel him in, lad. | 把他套住 伙计 |
[04:44] | To me. To me. | 过来 过来 |
[04:48] | Gotcha! Thieving monster. | 抓住你了 小偷 |
[04:56] | Me prize pumpkin. | 我要参赛的南瓜 |
[04:59] | Me little baby. Me pride and joy. | 我的小宝宝 我的骄傲和欢乐 |
[05:03] | You’ve saved it, Anti-Pesto. | 你们救了它 反害虫公司 |
[05:05] | It was nothing at all, Mrs… | 女士 小事一桩 |
[05:08] | – Everything’s under control. – Oh, no! | – 一切都在控制之中 – 哦 不 |
[05:11] | Don’t worry, madam. | 女士 别担心 |
[05:16] | Thank you, Mr. Wallace. | 谢谢你 Wallace先生 |
[05:19] | All in a night’s work, Mrs. Mulch. | 穆齐女士 一夜的工作结束了 |
[05:23] | Cute little feller, isn’t he? | 他很可爱 不是么? |
[05:25] | You’d never believe they’d cause so much damage. | 很难相信他们能搞这样大的破坏 |
[05:27] | Oh, he may look innocent, sir. | 哦 先生 他可能看起来很无辜 |
[05:29] | But left to his own devices, | 他有自己的一套设备 |
[05:31] | this is the ultimate vegetable-destroying machine. | 足以成为终极蔬菜毁坏机 |
[05:38] | Reg, me teeth! | 瑞吉 我的牙! |
[05:42] | Job well done, lad. | 伙计 做得好 |
[05:45] | Subject disarmed and neutralized. | 疑犯被捕并解除武装 |
[05:50] | Bless you, Anti-Pesto. | 保佑你们 反害虫公司 |
[05:52] | With you out there protecting our veg, | 有你们保卫我们的蔬菜 |
[05:56] | the most important event of the year is safe. | 本年度最重要的活动就安全了 |
[05:59] | Aye. And I hope they give them pests what’s coming to ’em, and all. | 对 我希望他们给害虫们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[06:03] | Amen to that, Mrs. Mulch. | Mulch 太太 保佑你的愿望得以实现 |
[07:27] | It was a long, hard night last night, Gromit. | 昨晚真累 Gromit |
[07:30] | I’ll need a good, hearty breakfast under me belt. | 我可要好好吃顿早饭 |
[07:35] | Pile it up, lad. | 伙计 快准备好 |
[07:37] | I’m in the mood for food! | 我真想吃饭了 |
[07:42] | Gromit, old pal. | Gromit 老朋友 |
[07:45] | It’s happened again. I’ll need assistance. | 我又被卡住了 我需要帮忙 |
[08:07] | Well, thanks, chuck. | 谢谢 夹子 |
[08:08] | I’m sure that hole’s getting smaller. | 我肯定这个洞是越来越小了 |
[08:14] | Another successful night. How are the inmates? | 又一个成功的夜晚 那些囚犯怎样了? |
[08:18] | Must be getting a bit full down there. | 一定快装不下了吧 |
[08:25] | Talking of which. | 说到这 |
[08:26] | Now, for a great big plate of… | 现在 我等着吃一大盘… |
[08:31] | …vegetables. | …蔬菜! |
[08:35] | Still got me on the diet, eh, Gromit? | Gromit 还让我减肥啊? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:932个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:143个,六级词汇:62个,GRE词汇:95个,托福词汇:125个,考研词汇:163个,专四词汇:136个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:331个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:38] | Watching me shape? There’s a good dog. | 看我塑形 真是好狗狗 |
[08:44] | Gromit, lad? | Gromit 兄弟? |
[08:45] | How is that prize melon of yours coming on? | 你参赛的西瓜长得怎样了? |
[08:48] | Must be a while since you measured it. | 你好久没量过它了吧? |
[09:18] | Lovely food. For rabbits, that is. | 真好吃! 对兔子来说! |
[09:27] | As for me, I need something a bit more cheesy. | 对于我 我需要一些有奶酪味的东西 |
[09:52] | Caught red-handed, eh, lad? | 兄弟 我被当场抓获了 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry, Gromit. | 抱歉 Gromit |
[09:59] | I know you’re doing this for my own good, | 我知道你是为我好 |
[10:02] | but the fact is I’m just crackers about cheese. | 但我太喜欢吃奶酪了 |
[10:07] | Look, if I must change me ways, | 听着 如果要我改变生活习惯 |
[10:10] | at least let me do it my way. | 至少要按我的方法做么 |
[10:13] | With technology. | 用现代科技 |
[10:17] | It’s time we tried my latest invention, | 是时候我们试试我的最新发明了 |
[10:21] | the Mind Manipulation-omatic. | 洗脑机 |
[10:26] | It extracts unwanted thoughts and desires. | 它可以把有害的思想吸除 |
[10:30] | I haven’t tested it yet, but it should be perfectly safe. | 我还没做过试验 但应该是完全安全的 |
[10:34] | Just a bit of harmless brain alteration, that’s all. | 不过是些无害的大脑改变 |
[10:46] | Anti-Pesto Humane Pest Control. How might we be of assistance? | 人道反害虫公司 有什么需要我们的服务? |
[10:50] | Yes. Lady Tottington here of Tottington Hall. | 我是多丁顿公馆的多丁顿太太 |
[10:54] | Your Ladyship. | 女士 |
[10:55] | This is an honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[10:58] | It’s a disaster. I have the most terrible rabbit problem. | 真是个灾难 我这里有最严重的兔害问题 |
[11:01] | The competition’s only days away. You simply have to do something. | 离比赛只有几天了 你得帮帮我们 |
[11:05] | Certainly, ma’am. I think we’re about to go up in the world, lad. | 当然 女士 兄弟 我想我们要发达了 |
[11:08] | Just stay right where you are, your Ladyship, | 女士 就呆在你现在的位置 |
[11:11] | and we’ll be with you in an… | 我们和你碰面只要一个…啊 |
[11:15] | In an hour? I can’t wait an hour. | 一小时 我可不能等一小时 |
[11:17] | I have a major infestation. Hello? Hello? | 我这里兔子肆虐 喂 喂 |
[11:24] | That’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[11:28] | Thank goodness you’ve… | 谢天谢地你们来… |
[11:30] | What ho! For you, my love. | 哦 给你的 我的爱人 |
[11:34] | Victor. How lovely and… unexpected. | Victor 你的不期而至真是甜蜜啊 |
[11:39] | Heard you had a spot of rabbit bother and toodled on over | 听说你这里有兔害 我马上就过来… |
[11:42] | to sort the blighters out. | 收拾这些家伙们 |
[11:43] | Gosh, that’s awfully sweet of you. | 天哪 你想得真周到 |
[11:46] | But you really needn’t bother. | 但不需要麻烦你了 |
[11:47] | It’s no bother, little boo-boo. It’s the least a chap can do for his filly. | 不麻烦的 小乖乖 这是一个帅小伙 能为自己的姑娘做的最小的一件事了 |
[11:51] | Don’t want pests spoiling our beautiful manor house, do we? | 我们可不希望害虫在我们美丽的豪宅里肆虐 不是么? |
[11:55] | “Our” manor house? | “我们”的豪宅? |
[11:57] | No one’s mentioned marriage, Victor. | Victor 我可没提过结婚的事 |
[12:00] | All in good time, my dear. | 亲爱的 这只是时机的问题了 |
[12:02] | Vermin first, though, what what. | 害虫第一 怎么了 |
[12:04] | Come on, Phillip. | 跟上 菲利普 |
[12:06] | Victor Victor! | |
[12:07] | We can deal with this humanely. | 我们可以人道地对待他们的 |
[12:13] | Very classy. | 非常有品位 |
[12:15] | Just the sort of client we should be dealing with, eh, lad? | 这才是我们需要的客户么 兄弟 |
[12:31] | Burrowing bounders! | 一堆挖洞的家伙! |
[12:34] | They must be breeding like… | 他们一定是生活得… |
[12:37] | …well, rabbits. | …很好吧 兔子们 |
[12:40] | Only one thing for it, lad. | 兄弟 用杀手锏吧 |
[12:48] | Victor, hadn’t we agreed? | Victor 我们不是说好了么 |
[12:50] | No more thoughtless killing. | 不要滥杀无辜 |
[12:52] | Quite right, my dear. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[12:54] | So I’ve thought this one through very carefully. | 我已经想清楚了 |
[12:56] | It’s off to bunny heaven for you, big ears. | 长耳朵 我送你上天堂 |
[12:59] | Victor! No! | Victor 不! |
[13:03] | What the…? | 怎么回事? |
[13:17] | Champion sucker, eh, Gromit? | 真是冠军级的吸力 Gromit |
[13:21] | The BunVac 6000. | 兔子吸尘器6000号 |
[13:27] | This’ll impress her Ladyship. | 一定会给那位女士留下深刻的印象 |
[13:30] | I don’t understand. It should have been a bull’s-eye. | 我不明白 明明是正中靶心了啊 |
[13:33] | Oh, Victor. I felt we’d made a real breakthrough | 哦 Victor 我本以为 关于你痴迷狩猎这一问题上… |
[13:35] | with this hunting obsession of yours. I really thought you’d changed. | …我们已经有了突破 我真以为你已经变了 |
[13:39] | I’m sorry, Campanula, but I am what I am. | 抱歉 堪培拉 但我就是我 |
[13:43] | There’s no nonsense with Victor Quartermaine. | Victor·阔特米不会伪装 |
[13:46] | What you see is what you get. | 你所见即是所得 |
[13:50] | What the…? | 怎么回事? |
[13:56] | Sounds like a really big brute, this one. | 这好像是个大家伙 |
[13:59] | Give it some more welly. | 加大吸力 |
[14:05] | Gosh! | 天! |
[14:16] | Maybe I should’ve used a bigger nozzle. | 可能我该用一根更粗的管子 |
[14:20] | Anti-Pesto, you’re here. | 反害虫公司 你们来了 |
[14:26] | Your Ladyship. | 女士 |
[14:29] | My darlings! | 亲爱的! |
[14:34] | You’re safe. | 你们安全了 |
[14:37] | My word! | 我说 |
[14:38] | What a fabulous job you’ve done. And not a single one harmed. | 你们干得真不错 一个兔子都没受伤 |
[14:42] | The old BV6000, ma’am. | 是老BV6000的功劳 女士 |
[14:45] | Capable of 1 25 RPM. That’s rabbits per minute. | 它一分钟可以吸125只兔子 |
[14:49] | How inspired! | 真有灵感 |
[14:51] | – Mr…? – Oh, Wallace. | – 你是? – 哦 Wallace |
[14:53] | Mr. Wallace. | Wallace先生 |
[14:55] | Is this all of them? | 这就是全部的兔子了? |
[14:57] | Just one left. Hoist her up, Gromit. | 还有一只 把他升起来 Gromit |
[15:10] | Victor, stop fooling around in the dirt and have a look at this. | Victor 别在泥土里现眼了 来看看这个 |
[15:14] | The ingenious Anti-Pesto | 天才的反害虫公司 |
[15:16] | have completely dealt with my rabbit problem. | 已经完全解决了兔害问题 |
[15:19] | – lsn’t it marvelous? – Marvelous? | – 真是不可思议啊! – 不可思议? |
[15:21] | Marvelous? | 不可思议? |
[15:22] | This confounded contraption virtually suffocated me! | 这讨厌的机器差点把我憋死 |
[15:27] | Besides, the job’s only half done. | 而且 工作也只完成了一半 |
[15:31] | How do you intend to finish these vermin off? | 你打算怎么处理他们? |
[15:33] | Crush ’em? Liquidize ’em? | 碾碎还是把他们液化 |
[15:35] | – They’re humane. – Humane? | – 他们是人道的 – 人道? |
[15:39] | Well, then perhaps they’d be humane enough to give me back my dignity. | 那或许他们可以人道地把尊严还给我 |
[15:44] | I want… | 我要… |
[15:49] | Toupee, please. | 假发 求你了 |
[15:51] | Oh, grand. We take check or cash. | 哦 我们收支票或现金 |
[15:54] | Toupee, you idiot! My hair is in your machine. | 假发 你个白痴 我的头发给吸到机器里去了 |
[15:58] | Oh, no, it’s only rabbits in there. | 哦 不 那里面只有兔子 |
[16:02] | The hare, I think you’ll find, is a much larger mammal. | 野兔(与头发同音) 你会发现 是一种更大的哺乳动物 |
[16:05] | Out of my way, fool. | 滚开 白痴 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry, my dear, but I refuse to suffer any further humiliation | 抱歉 亲爱的 但我拒绝在这些白痴那里 |
[16:15] | at the hands of these blundering nitwits. | 忍受更多的侮辱 |
[16:17] | I therefore bid you good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[16:26] | Thank you for ridding me of a real problem, Mr. Wallace. | Wallace先生 谢谢你给我解决了这个大问题 |
[16:29] | Tell me, what exactly will you do with all these rabbits? | 告诉我 你到底打算怎么处理这些兔子? |
[16:34] | Trade secret. | 这是商业秘密 |
[16:36] | Yes. I’d be happy to let them roam free if it wasn’t for the competition. | 当然 如果不是比赛的缘故 我很乐意让他们随便乱跑 |
[16:40] | But they do so love their veg. | 但他们可是很喜欢吃蔬菜的哟 |
[16:42] | It’s in their little bunny natures, and you can’t change that, can you? | 这可是小兔兔们的本性 改不了的 不是么? |
[16:46] | No. | 当然不 |
[16:51] | Or can you? | 或许可以哦 |
[16:57] | Why didn’t we think of it before, lad? | 伙计 我们怎么早没想起来 |
[17:01] | The solution to all our storage problems. | 我们收监问题的终极解决办法 |
[17:05] | Simply by connecting the BunVac | 只要把兔子吸尘器 |
[17:08] | to the Mind Manipulation-omatic, | 和洗脑机连起来 |
[17:11] | we can brainwash the bunnies. | 我们就可以对兔子们洗脑 |
[17:14] | Rabbit rehabilitation. | 一座兔子康复中心 |
[17:19] | Once cured of their antisocial veg-ravaging behavior, | 只要治好他们的反社会破坏蔬菜的行为 |
[17:24] | the rabbits can be safely released without fear of re-offending. | 就可以把兔子们放出去 而不担心他们再犯的问题了 |
[17:29] | Just a little added lunar power to enhance the mind waves… | 只要一点月亮的能量来加强脑波 |
[17:40] | …and we can begin. | 我们变可以开始了 |
[17:45] | Veg, bad. | 蔬菜 不好 |
[17:48] | Veg, bad. | 蔬菜 不好 |
[17:51] | Veg, bad. | 蔬菜 不好 |
[17:55] | Say no to carrots, | 拒绝胡萝卜 |
[17:58] | cabbage and cauliflower. | 卷心菜和花椰菜 |
[18:04] | Well, come on, lad, what are you waiting for? | 快点 兄弟 等什么呢? |
[18:06] | Turn on the BunVac. | 打开兔子吸尘器 |
[18:08] | Full suction. | 全力吸引 |
[18:24] | It’s working, Gromit. It’s working! | Gromit 有效了 有效了 |
[18:31] | Their tiny bunny brains | 他们的小小兔脑 |
[18:33] | are being saturated in my veg-free mind waves. | 被沉浸在我的反蔬菜脑波中 |
[18:40] | Another 30 minutes brainwashing should suffice. | 再洗30分钟就差不多了 |
[18:43] | Then we can move on to the conditioning. | 我们就可以接着训练了 |
[18:58] | Gromit! Gromit! | |
[19:01] | Switch it off! | 关机! |
[19:03] | Get it off! | 下来 |
[19:06] | Get it off me, lad! | 兄弟 把他弄下来 |
[19:20] | Oh, thanks, lad. | 谢谢你 伙计 |
[19:30] | Quick. | 快 |
[19:31] | Give us a carrot. | 给我一根胡萝卜 |
[19:42] | It worked, Gromit! | 成功了 Gromit |
[19:44] | A reformed rabbit. | 一只被改造的兔子 |
[19:46] | We’ll call him Hutch. Shall we? | 我们就叫他哈奇吧 |
[19:50] | Come on. Let’s get the kettle on. | 走吧 烧点茶喝去 |
[19:52] | We’ll see to him in the morning. | 明早再来看他 |
[19:58] | I feel we’re on the cusp of a real breakthrough, lad. | 兄弟 我觉得这次可是个大突破哦 |
[20:05] | Mankind freed from rabbit problems forever. | 人类彻底摆脱了兔害 |
[20:14] | Lady Tottington will be impressed. | 一定会给多丁顿女士留下深刻印象的 |
[21:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:09] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[21:10] | And don’t let the bed bugs bite. | 别让臭虫们咬你 |
[21:27] | Good night, Gromit. | 晚安 Gromit |
[21:29] | Sweet dreams, old chum. | 好梦 老朋友 |
[21:56] | Protect and nourish the frail and the weak, O Lord. Protect and nourish the frail and the weak, O Lord. | 主啊 保佑弱小 主啊 保佑弱小 |
[22:01] | Let them grow big and strong under Thy loving care. | 让他们在爱的关怀下变大 |
[22:06] | In fact, let them grow bigger and stronger than anyone else’s, | 最好让他们长得比其他任何人的都大 |
[22:10] | so that the first prize might be mine. | 让我得上一等奖 |
[22:13] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[22:17] | The harvest offering to bind the deal. | 以收获的果实之名说定了 |
[22:20] | We plow the fields and scatter the good seed on… | 我们耕田 把好种子撒在.. |
[22:47] | He sends the snow in winter… | 他带来冬天的雪… |
[22:57] | All good gifts around us | 我们身边所有的礼物 |
[23:00] | Are sent from… | 都来自… |
[23:03] | Heavens above. | 天堂 |
[23:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:10] | Hello? Is anybody there? | 喂 那儿有人么? |
[23:17] | Mrs. Mulch? | Mulch 太太? |
[23:20] | Please, come forward, whoever you are. | 不管是谁 请你出来 |
[23:23] | There’s no need to be afraid. | 没必要害怕 |
[23:28] | You’re hungry. Then please, take what you like. | 你饿了 那么 拿走你想要的吧 |
[23:33] | It is for the needy, after all. | 毕竟 都是种给穷人吃的 |
[23:41] | No! No! No! No! | 不!不!不!不! |
[23:46] | Mercy! | 慈悲! |
[24:49] | Morning, Gromit. | 早上好 Gromit |
[24:54] | A pest-free night per… chance? | 又一个无虫害的晚上…不会吧! |
[25:04] | Lummy day. | 遭透了的一天 |
[25:07] | – It’s a disaster. – Me garden’s ruined. | – 灾难! – 我的菜园给毁了 |
[25:09] | – It’s a disaster. – Me garden’s ruined. | – 灾难! – 我的菜园给毁了 |
[25:10] | – It’s carnage out there. – Where were Anti-Pesto? | – 简直是大屠杀 – 反害虫公司跑哪儿去了? |
[25:13] | Simmer down. Simmer down, now. | 慢慢来 慢慢来 |
[25:15] | Right. One at a time, if ya please. | 好吧 你们请一个一个地说 |
[25:19] | We pay good money for our crop protection. | 为了保护庄稼 我们花了一大笔钱 |
[25:22] | If ya can’t deliver the goods, maybe you should keep your traps shut. | 如果不能履行诺言 还是把你们的陷阱关了吧 |
[25:27] | I never saw such cauliflower carnage. | 我从没见过那样的花椰菜破坏情况 |
[25:30] | Worse than the Great Slug Blight of ’32, | 比32年的大鼻涕虫枯萎病还严重 |
[25:33] | when there were slugs the size of pigs. | 那时候有的鼻涕虫有猪那么大 |
[25:37] | Growbag’s right. The slugs are back! | 格隆伯说的没错!鼻涕虫又回来了 |
[25:39] | The slugs are back! | 鼻涕虫回来了 |
[25:41] | That’s enough! That’s enough! | 够了!够了! |
[25:44] | Look, this flippin’ vegetable competition | 听着 令人讨厌的蔬菜比赛 |
[25:47] | – causes nothin’ but trouble every year. – Here we go. | – 每年都给我们带来很多麻烦 – 又来了 |
[25:50] | – If ya ask me… – Get on with ya! | – 如果叫我说… – 继续说 |
[25:52] | Know what? I’ll tell ya. If ya ask me, this was arson. | 知道不 我告诉你 我看啊 这是纵火 |
[25:57] | – Arson? – Aye! | – 纵火? – 对 |
[25:58] | Someone arsin’ around. | 有人放火 |
[26:01] | That’s right. One of you lot. A man. | 没错 你们中的一个人 |
[26:04] | – This was no man. – What are you saying? | – 这不是人干的 – 你说什么? |
[26:11] | Does a man have teeth | 没有人有像斧刃 |
[26:13] | the size of axe blades? | 那么大的牙齿 |
[26:20] | Or ears like terrible tombstones? | 也没有像墓碑那么大的耳朵 |
[26:26] | By tampering with nature, | 和自然玩花样 |
[26:28] | forcing vegetables to swell far beyond their natural size, | 促使蔬菜长到不正常的大小 |
[26:33] | we have brought a terrible judgment upon ourselves. | 这已经给我带来了可怕的报应 |
[26:39] | Hey! Give over! | 嘿!住手! |
[26:44] | You’re mental. | 你有病呀 |
[26:46] | And for our sins, | 一个可怕的动物 |
[26:47] | a hideous creature has been sent to punish us all! | 已经被派来惩罚我们的罪行 |
[26:51] | Repent! Repent! | 忏悔吧!忏悔! |
[26:53] | Lest you too, taste the wrath of… | 你们难免要尝到 |
[26:58] | …the Were-Rabbit! | 人兔报复的滋味 |
[27:02] | This is terrible! What’s going to happen to us? | 糟了 我们会怎样? |
[27:06] | – Doomed! – Who’s going to help us? | – 天谴啊 – 谁来帮帮我们? |
[27:08] | – What’s to become of the show? – We live for that competition. | – 蔬菜展怎么办? – 我们为了比赛而活 |
[27:11] | – Get off me. – We’re simple folk. It’s all we have. | – 放手 – 作为一个普通人 那就是我们的一切 |
[27:14] | – Who will save us? – Get… Hey! | – 谁来拯救我们? – 嘿! |
[27:18] | A Were-Rabbit? | 人兔? |
[27:20] | Oh, come, come, now. | 哦 少来了 |
[27:21] | I do believe the vicar’s been to the communion wine again. | 估计牧师又去参加圣餐酒会了吧 |
[27:27] | What we are dealing with here is no supernatural rabbit. | 我们所要对付的不是一只超自然的兔子 |
[27:31] | It’s a big fellow, perhaps. | 而可能是个大家伙 |
[27:34] | But a mortal creature of flesh and blood. | 一只有血有肉的大家伙 |
[27:36] | A matter easily dealt with by a hunter. | 这个问题有猎人便可以轻松解决 |
[27:40] | Guns will not be necessary, thank you, Victor. | 我们不要用枪 谢谢你 Victor |
[27:44] | Hasn’t there been enough destruction? | 破坏已经够多了 |
[27:49] | I believe the killing of fluffy creatures | 我认为残杀毛茸茸的动物 |
[27:52] | is never justified. | 从来都是不合理的 |
[27:54] | I say we give Anti-Pesto a second chance. | 我说我们再给反害虫公司一个机会 |
[27:58] | What? How on earth would those tiny-minded buffoons | 什么? 那些愚蠢的小丑 |
[28:02] | ever catch such a big rabbit? | 怎么能抓住这么大的兔子? |
[28:06] | Mr. Wallace? | Wallace先生? |
[28:13] | Well… | 那么… |
[28:19] | With a big trap. | 用一个大陷阱 |
[28:21] | By Jove. He’s… He’s got it! | 以神之名 他明白了 |
[28:25] | – Genius! – Genius! | – 天才! – 天才! |
[28:26] | – Brilliant. – What a great idea! | – 聪明 – 好主意 |
[28:28] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[28:31] | You see, Victor, | 你看 Victor |
[28:33] | there’s hope for the vegetables yet. | 蔬菜们有望了 |
[28:37] | Not the ones I’m looking at. | 我看到的这棵可不是 |
[28:41] | That’s me boys! | 这才是我的伙计! |
[28:53] | Love, Gromit. | Gromit 爱… |
[28:55] | That’s the biggest trap of all. | 才是最大的陷阱 |
[28:58] | The “tender trap,” they call it. | 被称为”温柔的陷阱” |
[29:00] | And that’s what we’ll use to catch this thing. | 我们就用这个来抓那家伙 |
[29:02] | Yes, lad, a lovely lady rabbit. | 没错 兄弟 一只可爱的母兔 |
[29:10] | How could any hot-blooded rabbit-beast resist? | 任何一个热血沸腾的兔兽都无法拒绝 |
[29:23] | Oh, come on, Gromit. | 哦 Gromit 别这样 |
[29:25] | A bit more, you know, alluring. | 再”诱人”一点 |
[29:36] | Very cheeky. | 真是魅惑 |
[29:46] | That’s more like it, lad. | 伙计 就这样没错 |
[29:48] | How can we possibly fail now? | 我们肯定不会失败咯 |
[29:51] | You’re a total knockout. | 你太迷人了 |
[30:02] | Stick around, lad. | 在这呆着 兄弟 |
[30:04] | Should fix back on quite easily. | 很快就修好 |
[32:58] | Nighty-night, me lovelies. | 晚安 小可爱 |
[33:02] | Think big now. | 要长大哦 |
[33:18] | No! | 不! |
[34:07] | Don’t worry. No. No. | 别担心 不 不 |
[34:10] | Well, I’m very sorry, Mrs. Mulch. | 我很抱歉 Mulch 太太 |
[34:13] | We’ll get there as soon as we can. Mr. Dibber. Oh, yes. | 我们会尽快到的 迪博先生 哦 没错 |
[34:16] | Can I call you back? Mrs. Girdling. | 能等我回电么? 格的林太太 |
[34:19] | – A tunnel you say? – What do you intend to do about this? | – 你说的是一条隧道么? – 你打算怎么处理? |
[34:22] | I’ll look into it. | 我会调查的 |
[34:24] | So where did you get to, lad? | 伙计 你上哪儿去了? |
[34:26] | I thought I told you to stay put. | 我告诉过你要镇静 |
[34:28] | It’s gone mad around here. | 这里的状况已经失控了 |
[34:30] | I thought we were supposed to be a team. | 我们本来该齐心协力的 |
[34:34] | How are we ever gonna catch this thing | 如果你老是这么单独行动 |
[34:36] | if you go gallivanting off on your own all the time? | 我们怎么才能抓住怪物呢? |
[34:41] | You’re doing it again! | 你又来了 |
[34:42] | Where are you going now? | 你现在要上哪儿? |
[34:45] | Gromit! Gromit! | |
[34:48] | Grommy! | 格罗米! |
[34:52] | Really, lad. | 说真的 伙计 |
[34:53] | You do realize I’ve made a personal promise to Lady Tottington. | 你知道我已经给多丁顿女士许下承诺 |
[34:57] | How is this sort of behavior going to get us | 像你这种行为 怎么能帮我们 |
[34:59] | any nearer to finding a rabbit-mon… ster? | 找到那个兔子怪…物呢? |
[35:09] | Hutch. | 哈奇 |
[35:13] | Oh, Gromit. | 哦 Gromit |
[35:15] | We’ve created a monster. | 我们制造了一头怪兽 |
[35:18] | Hutch is the beast. | 哈奇就是那怪物 |
[35:22] | The lunar panels. | 月能板 |
[35:25] | They must’ve over-stimulated Hutch’s primitive bunny nature. | 它们一定过度刺激了哈奇的兔子本能 |
[35:31] | And now, when the moon appears, | 所以现在 一旦月亮出现 |
[35:33] | he undergoes a hideous transformation. | 他就会变成可怕的怪物 |
[35:53] | Oh, Gromit. | 哦 Gromit |
[35:56] | This is absolutely… | 这简直是… |
[36:01] | …fantastic! | …太好了! |
[36:04] | Don’t you see, lad? | 你不懂么 兄弟? |
[36:05] | OK, so we’ve created a veg-ravaging rabbit-monster. | OK 我们创造了一个破坏蔬菜的兔兽 |
[36:09] | But we’ve also captured it. | 但我们也抓住了他 |
[36:12] | Just like I promised Lady Tottington. | 正如我向多丁顿女士保证的一样 |
[36:15] | I’ll go and tell her the good news. | 我要去告诉她这好消息 |
[36:18] | Make sure he doesn’t escape. | 给我看着他 |
[36:20] | Bye! | 再见! |
[37:53] | Mr. Wallace. | Wallace先生 |
[37:55] | It’s the beast, your Ladyship. I bring great news. | 是关于怪兽的 女士 我带来了好消息 |
[37:59] | Gosh, how exciting. Please, do come in. | 天 真让人兴奋 请进 |
[38:14] | Well, this is simply spiffing news. | 真是条喜讯 |
[38:17] | With the beast in captivity, the competition can go ahead as planned. | 抓住了怪兽 比赛就能如期举行了 |
[38:21] | You saved the day, Mr. Wallace. | Wallace先生 你扭转了大局 |
[38:23] | It was nothing, your Ladyship. | 小事一桩 女士 |
[38:26] | So modest. | 你太谦虚了 |
[38:28] | Oh, please, do help yourself. | 哦 请自便 |
[38:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:34] | I so appreciate you coming all this way to let me know, Wallace. | Wallace 我很感激你专程来通知我 |
[38:38] | Tell me, are you a vegetable-lover yourself? | 告诉我 你私下里喜欢蔬菜么? |
[38:41] | – They’re… growing on me. – Then come with me. | – 非常地…喜欢 – 那随我来 |
[38:44] | There’s something very special I want to show you. | 有些特别的东西我想给你看 |
[38:56] | Hop in. | 过来 |
[38:58] | – It’s very snug. – It’s my Jacob’s ladder. | – 真暖和 – 这是我的天梯 |
[39:03] | And it goes all the way to heaven. | 它通往天堂 |
[39:15] | Welcome to my inner sanctum, Wallace. | Wallace 欢迎光临我的心灵密地 |
[39:20] | My secret garden. | 我的秘密花园 |
[39:23] | It’s a veritable | 这里是真正的 |
[39:26] | vegetable paradise. | 蔬菜天堂 |
[39:29] | I just knew you’d love it. | 我知道你会喜欢的 |
[39:31] | Unlike Victor. | 不像Victor |
[39:33] | He’s never shown any interest in my produce. | 他对我种的东西从来都没兴趣 |
[39:37] | – His loss, Lady Tottington. – Please, Wallace. | – 那是他的损失 多丁顿女士 – Wallace |
[39:40] | Call me Totty. | 你可以叫我多蒂 |
[39:53] | If anything were to happen to my vegetables, | 如果我的蔬菜有什么三长两短 |
[39:56] | I don’t know what I’d do. | 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[39:57] | I’m sure you understand, Mr. Wallace. | Wallace先生 你一定明白的 |
[39:59] | I can see that you’re a true nature lover. | 我看出来你是一个真正的自然爱好者 |
[40:02] | Oh, yes. Yes, I am. | 哦 没错 我是 |
[40:04] | At first, I thought I could change Victor. | 起初 我认为可以改变Victor |
[40:07] | Now I’m not so sure. | 现在我没把握了 |
[40:10] | Do you think a man can change, Wallace? | Wallace 你认为一个人会变么? |
[40:13] | Change? | 变? |
[40:14] | Oh, yes. | 哦 可以 |
[40:21] | Really, Phillip. The things one does for love. | 菲利普 为了我爱而做的 |
[40:33] | Pesto. | 反害虫公司 |
[40:36] | – Mr. Wallace. – Oh, Totty. | – Wallace先生 – 哦 多蒂 |
[40:39] | Totty? | 多蒂? |
[40:45] | I’d like to show you one last thing. | 我要给你看最后一件东西 |
[40:48] | Something no other man has ever seen. | 其他任何人都没见过 |
[40:53] | My carrot de Chantenay. | 我的巨大胡萝卜 |
[40:57] | Just smell it, Wallace. | 闻闻 Wallace |
[40:59] | – Feel its silken flesh. – Oh, yes. | – 感受一下它柔软的身体 – 哦 对 |
[41:01] | Isn’t it the most sumptuous, succulent specimen you’ve ever seen? | 这难道不是你所见过的最汁多肉鲜的样本? |
[41:05] | – Yes! – Doesn’t it fill your heart | – 没错 – 它是不是让你的心 |
[41:07] | – with desire? – Yes! | – 充满了渴望? – 没错 |
[41:08] | Just imagine what it would taste like. | 想象一下它的味道吧 |
[41:17] | What on earth were you thinkin’ of, lad? | 兄弟 你想什么呢? |
[41:19] | Ruined a perfectly good piece of fashionable knitwear, that did. | 你那种行为毁了一件上等的时髦针织品 |
[41:23] | To say nothing of a relationship with an important client. | 更不用说和一名重要客户的关系了 |
[41:29] | It’s lucky for us her Ladyship was so understanding. | 女士是如此善解人意是我们的幸运 |
[41:34] | Honestly, I don’t know what’s got into you lately. | 坦诚的说 我真不懂你最近是怎么了 |
[41:37] | And slow down for pity’s sake. | 老天 别开这么快 |
[41:39] | You’ll buckle me trunnions. | 你会把车轴弄弯的 |
[41:48] | Don’t worry. I’ll see to this. | 别担心 我来解决路障 |
[41:51] | You stay here where you belong. In the doghouse. | 你呆在该呆的地方 狗屋里 |
[41:58] | Right. | 好嘞 |
[42:03] | It’s heavier than it looks. | 它比看上去的要重 |
[42:14] | I know your little secret, Pesto. | “反害虫” 我知道你的小秘密 |
[42:16] | – I know exactly what’s going on. – Your Lordship… | – 我知道到底出了什么事 – 大人… |
[42:19] | Yes. You think you can pilfer my filly, don’t you? | 没错 你认为可以偷走我的女人? |
[42:23] | You think you can con a woman out of her fortune? | 你认为你能够骗取一个无辜女人的财富? |
[42:25] | – Who, me? – Well, I got here first! | – 谁 你说我? – 是我先的 |
[42:28] | I’ve spent a long time reeling in that fluffy-headed bunny-lover. | 我已经花了很长时间 在那毛脑袋兔子爱好者身上 |
[42:31] | And I’m not about to let some puddle-headed peasant poach her from me. | 我不会让一些泥腿子农民把她从我身边抢走 |
[42:35] | – Comprenez? – Right-o. | – 明白了? – 明白 |
[42:38] | I’ll be off then. Ta-ta. | 那我先走了 回见 |
[42:41] | You’re not going anywhere, Pesto. | 你哪儿也去不了 “反害虫” |
[42:46] | Not until I’ve taught you a jolly good lesson. | 除非我先给你好好上一课 |
[42:53] | Come on! Queensberry rules! | 来 我们公平竞争 |
[42:55] | Put ’em up, ya little pipsqueak. | 来啊 小矮子 |
[42:59] | You’re shaking. | 你在发抖 |
[43:01] | Don’t tell me you’re a scaredy-cat as well as a scoundrel. | 别告诉我你和一般小混混一样吓傻了 |
[43:10] | And don’t think acting like a big girl’s blouse | 别认为装女人就能 |
[43:12] | will get you out of it. | 避免一战 |
[43:14] | There’s no mercy with Victor Quartermaine. | Victor Quartermaine 从不怜悯人的 |
[43:34] | What the dickens? | 天哪 |
[43:41] | What on earth…? | 到底是怎么了? |
[44:22] | Phillip! Attack! | 菲利普!攻击! |
[44:24] | Attack! | 攻击! |
[44:28] | What the…? | 天 |
[45:21] | Vicar! | 牧师! |
[45:22] | Vicar! Oh, where the devil is he? | 牧师 到底上哪儿去了? |
[45:25] | Do you want to confess? | 你是来忏悔的么? |
[45:27] | I want to talk to you about… | 我想和你谈谈… |
[45:30] | …the beast. | …怪兽的事 |
[45:33] | Everything you need to know is in this book. | 你想知道的一切都写在这本书里 |
[45:39] | – “Nun Wrestling.” – No. I meant this one. | – 《修女摔跤》? – 不 我说的是这本 |
[45:59] | Here. Here it is. | 就是它 |
[46:01] | The hideous monster plaguing our parish. | 肆虐我们区的可怕怪兽 |
[46:05] | The Were-Rabbit. | 人兔 |
[46:10] | So it’s true. | 所以那是真的了 |
[46:12] | The beast lurks within all of us, my child. | 孩子 怪兽在我们每个人心中潜伏着 |
[46:15] | The side that emerges at night as the moon rises into the sky. | 当月亮升起于夜空之时 我们的一面 |
[46:20] | The side that savagely rips the leaves | 那一面残酷地剥去了 |
[46:23] | off any innocent cabbage. | 无辜卷心菜的叶子 |
[46:25] | Spare me the sermon, Vicar. | 牧师 少唱诗了 |
[46:27] | Just tell me how I kill him. I mean “it.” | 告诉我怎么才能杀了他 我指的是”它” |
[46:31] | To kill such a creature | 杀死这样一个怪物 |
[46:33] | would require nerves of steel | 需要的是钢铁般的意志 |
[46:36] | and… | 和… |
[46:38] | …a bullet. | …子弹 |
[46:41] | A bullet? | 子弹? |
[46:43] | A bullet. | 子弹 |
[46:45] | A bull… | 子… |
[46:48] | What kind of bullet? | 什么样的子弹? |
[46:50] | A bullet of pure gold. | 纯金子弹 |
[46:59] | Gold. | 金? |
[47:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[47:02] | Twenty-four karat. | 24克拉 |
[47:07] | Get out of my way. | 滚开 |
[47:09] | Silly old fool. | 老傻瓜 |
[47:11] | Beware! Beware of the beast within! | 小心!小心心中的恶魔 |
[48:08] | Perfect re-entry, Gromit. | Gromit 完美的重出江湖 |
[48:10] | This veg diet’s doing the trick, eh, lad? | 蔬菜饮食帮了大忙 对吧 伙计? |
[48:13] | I feel smashing. | 我觉得非常强壮 |
[48:18] | So how’s our rabbit-monster? | 我们的兔兽怎样了? |
[48:23] | Hope you’re keeping an eye on him. | 你看好它了吧 |
[48:35] | What’s up, dog? | 怎么了 狗狗? |
[48:44] | Well, fancy that. | 哦 想想看 |
[48:45] | Rabbit ears. | 兔耳 |
[48:48] | That is a bit odd. | 的确有点奇怪 |
[48:53] | And what are you tryin’ to say, lad? | 兄弟 你想说什么? |
[48:59] | What? | 什么? |
[49:00] | What? | 什么? |
[49:02] | What? You think that I’m the…? | 什么? 你认为我是…? |
[49:06] | Because of these? | 就因为这耳朵? |
[49:08] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[49:09] | No. This is just a reaction | 不 这只是对于健康蔬菜餐的 |
[49:12] | to that healthy veg diet you’ve got me on. | 正常反应 |
[49:15] | It’s the toxins coming out. | 蔬菜里的毒素作的怪 |
[49:18] | Silly old pooch. | 傻狗狗 |
[49:20] | Thinking I’m the beast. | 认为我变成怪兽 |
[49:24] | Next thing you’ll be saying | 下面你就要说 |
[49:26] | is that Hutch is turning into me. | 哈奇变成我了 |
[49:32] | Hey. What are you doing, lad? | 嘿 兄弟 你要干吗? |
[49:36] | Have you gone completely mad? | 你疯了么? |
[49:43] | Cheese! | 奶酪! |
[49:48] | Cheese? | 奶酪? |
[50:20] | I do like a bit of Gorgonzola. | 我的确比较喜欢戈贡佐拉干酪 |
[50:28] | Oh, dear. | 哦 天 |
[50:33] | – Perfect. – Ma’am. | – 好极了 – 女士 |
[50:35] | – Now, let’s see. – Coming through! | – 现在 我们瞧瞧 – 借过 |
[50:39] | The tombola’s arrived. | 彩票运到了 |
[50:40] | And the bouncy Tottington Hall. | 欢乐的多丁顿宫 |
[50:43] | Splendid. | 好极了 |
[50:48] | It’s going to be such a jolly competition tonight. | 今晚的比赛一定是场盛会 |
[50:52] | I just know it. | 我知道 |
[50:53] | – Ya don’t know nothin’. – What? | – 你什么都不知道 – 什么? |
[50:56] | The beast has struck again. That’s what. | 怪兽又攻击庄稼了 就是这事 |
[50:59] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[51:01] | No, you’re quite mistaken, Mrs. Mulch. | 不 Mulch 太太 你一定搞错了 |
[51:03] | – The beast is in captivity. – Oh, yeah? | – 怪兽已经被抓住了 – 哦 是么? |
[51:06] | Then just take a look at my wife’s brassicas. | 看看我夫人的芸苔 |
[51:09] | – Ravaged in the night. – But I don’t understand. | – 晚上被咬烂的 – 但我不明白 |
[51:12] | – Anti-Pesto told me… – A pack of lies! | – 反害虫公司告诉我… – 全是谎言 |
[51:15] | It’s not safe to bring our vegetables here. | 把我们的蔬菜带到这里不安全 |
[51:17] | The show’s off. | 比赛取消 |
[51:22] | But this is simply dreadful news. | 这消息太可怕了 |
[51:26] | The Tottingtons have held a giant vegetable competition | 500年来 每年的这一晚 多丁顿都会举行 |
[51:30] | on this very night for over 500 years. | 这一盛大的蔬菜比赛 |
[51:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[51:35] | Not even the Great Duck Plague of ’53 stopped it. | 就算53年的大规模鸭疫都没有影响 |
[51:42] | If only there were another way. | 如果有其他的办法就好了 |
[51:46] | What ho! | 喔吼 |
[51:48] | It’s Quartermaine. | 是阔特米 |
[51:50] | Heard you had a spot of rabbit bother. | 听说你有点关于兔子的困扰 |
[52:00] | Didn’t this bit used to…? | 这一块以前不是…? |
[52:04] | Now. Now, let’s see. | 现在 我来想想 |
[52:09] | Where does this part go? | 这块是装在哪里的? |
[52:22] | Oh, it’s hopeless. | 哦 没戏了 |
[52:24] | I’ll never fix this flippin’ machine. | 我修不好这讨厌的机器了 |
[52:27] | Me mind’s just a rabbit-y mush. | 我的脑子变成兔脑了 |
[52:30] | Oh, Gromit. | 哦 Gromit |
[52:32] | I don’t wanna be a giant rabbit! | 我不想当一只大兔子 |
[52:41] | The bounce is gone from his bungee. | 这孩子没希望了 |
[52:56] | Hey, presto! Rabbit rehabilitation. | 嘿 老兄!兔子康复中心 |
[53:01] | But if I can’t fix it… | 如果我修不好… |
[53:04] | Cheddar. | 切达干酪 |
[53:06] | …maybe the other me can! | …或许另一个我可以! |
[53:09] | I’m inventing, mostly. | 我大部分是在发明 |
[53:11] | Look at me go! I’m a genius. | 瞧瞧!我真是个天才 |
[53:16] | Awake! I can’t answer the door. Not like this. | 糟了!我不能去应门 这个样子不行 |
[53:20] | Charming. I’m Wallace. | 可人儿 我是Wallace |
[53:23] | I already am! | 我已经去了 |
[53:25] | Hutch! | 哈奇! |
[53:29] | Geronimo! | 你好哎! |
[53:31] | Wallace? Wallace? | |
[53:33] | Hang on a mo’. | 等一下 |
[53:36] | Wallace? Wallace? | |
[53:38] | Hello? I say. Open this door at once. | 喂 我说 马上给我开门 |
[53:44] | Totty. | 多蒂 |
[53:46] | Lady Tottington, if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 还是叫我多丁顿女士好了 |
[53:49] | I’m afraid I have some rather bad news, Wallace. | Wallace 我有些坏消息 |
[53:52] | Thing is, well, | 情况是 |
[53:54] | you’ve rather let me down with this beastly beast business. | 在怪兽这个问题上 你让我很失望 |
[53:59] | – I suppose I have. – Yes. | – 我想是的 – 对 |
[54:01] | It’s obvious to me that you have absolutely no idea | 明显的是你完全不知道 |
[54:04] | where this poor creature is. | 这可怜的东西身在何处 |
[54:05] | And I’m afraid you’ve given me no option | 恐怕除了让Victor射杀它以外 |
[54:08] | but to let Victor shoot the poor thing. | 我已经没有其他的选择了 |
[54:12] | Shoot it? | 射杀? |
[54:14] | Yes. Wasn’t an easy choice, | 没错 这是个艰难的选择 |
[54:17] | but the veg competition has to come first. | 但蔬菜比赛更重要 |
[54:19] | Besides, Victor’s promised me it won’t suffer. | 除此之外 Victor还向我保证它不会受苦的 |
[54:22] | It will be quick and painless. | 死亡会很快而且没有痛楚 |
[54:25] | How thoughtful. | 你想得真周到 |
[54:27] | I cannot deny it was a difficult decision for me. | 我不否认这对我是个艰难的抉择 |
[54:30] | Because I’ve recently developed… | 因为近来我慢慢地… |
[54:32] | Hurry! | 快! |
[54:35] | …feelings for you. | …喜欢上了你 |
[54:36] | Feelings? Oh, well, never mind, eh? | 喜欢? 哦 别在意 |
[54:40] | – Ta-ra, then. – Wait! Wallace. | – 再见 – 等等 Wallace |
[54:42] | I haven’t finished. There’s more that needs to be said. | 我还没说完 还有些事要说清楚 |
[54:45] | Well, I’ll give you a tinkle, shall l? | 那么我给你打电话 好吧? |
[54:47] | Can’t we at least shake hands? Part as friends? | 我们能不能握握手? 像朋友那样道别? |
[54:49] | It’s not very convenient at the moment. | 现在不是很方便 |
[54:52] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你拜访 |
[54:54] | Well, l… I… | 那么 我…我… |
[55:11] | That’s right, my lovely. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[55:13] | You can say goodbye to your fluffy lover-boy. | 你可以和你毛茸茸的爱人说再见了 |
[55:21] | You gotta help me, Gromit! | Gromit 你要帮帮我! |
[55:22] | Hide me. Anything. | 把我藏起来 怎样都行 |
[55:24] | Before it’s too late! | 别等到来不及了 |
[55:26] | Lad! | 伙计! |
[55:28] | Your Lordship. | 大人 |
[56:00] | Good night, Gromit. | 晚安 Gromit |
[56:52] | ‘Tis done. | 完事了 |
[56:58] | My poor sensitive child. | 我可怜的多愁善感的孩子 |
[57:01] | Allow us all to share in your moment of sorrow. | 允许我们此刻分担你的哀伤吧 |
[57:10] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[57:13] | On with the show! | 表演开始! |
[57:27] | What the…? | 怎么? |
[57:32] | Why you… | 怎么是你? |
[57:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[57:49] | The vegetable competition. | 蔬菜比赛 |
[57:53] | Your loyalty is moving. | 你的忠诚很令人感动 |
[57:56] | Sadly, you won’t be. | 可惜的是 你不能动 |
[57:58] | Come along, Phillip. | 跟上 菲利普 |
[57:59] | Everyone’s been looking forward to a good show. | 每个人都希望有一场精彩的表演 |
[58:03] | Let’s see they get one. | 让我们看看会怎样 |
[58:34] | – Hooray! – Mr. Growbag. | – 好哎 – 格隆伯先生 |
[58:36] | I… I have a hunch this’ll be a night to remember. | 我有种预感今晚是值得纪念的一晚 |
[58:42] | I just have a hunch. | 我只是有块大驼背(与预感同词)罢了 |
[58:43] | All right. All right. If we must do this flipping veg show, | 好吧 好吧 如果非要进行这讨厌的蔬菜展览 |
[58:46] | Iet’s do it in an orderly and law-abiding fashion. | 让我们合法地有秩序地进行 |
[58:49] | Cucumbers, give way to melons. | 黄瓜 给西瓜让路 |
[58:51] | Carrots, wait your turn! | 胡萝卜 一边等着去 |
[58:53] | – Aubergines… – There’s our bait, Phillip. | – 茄子… – 那就是我们的诱饵 菲利普 |
[58:56] | All we have to do now is wait for our fluffy friend to appear. | 现在只要等着我们毛茸茸的朋友出现就行了 |
[59:02] | Look over here, everyone! It’s Victor! | 大家来看啊 是Victor |
[59:05] | – He’s here! – Our hero. | – 他来了 – 我们的英雄 |
[59:07] | Please, sir, kiss my baby. | 先生 亲亲我的宝贝吧 |
[59:09] | – Another time, perhaps. – Kiss my potato. | – 下次再说 – 亲亲我的土豆 |
[59:11] | – Not now. – Kiss my artichoke. | – 现在不行 – 亲亲我的洋蓟花头 |
[59:14] | Victor – Look, just… – Victor. | |
[59:15] | Campanula! | 堪培拉! |
[59:17] | Victor, I have to know. Did it suffer? | Victor 我必须知道 它受苦了么? |
[59:21] | Of course not, my dear. Not yet, anyway. | 当然没有 亲爱的 应该是还没有 |
[59:25] | – Victor? – Oy, you. | – Victor? – 唉 你 |
[59:27] | – Constable. – Careful with them capsicums. | – 警官 – 拿着辣椒的小心点 |
[59:29] | Listen, I don’t want to cause panic, but the beast isn’t actually dead yet. | 听着 我不想造成恐慌 但是怪兽还没死 |
[59:33] | – The beast isn’t actually dead yet? – What? | – 怪兽还没死 – 什么? |
[59:46] | Oops. | 糟了 |
[59:47] | To the competition stand! | 去参赛台 |
[1:00:05] | Cracking toast, Gromit. | 脆土司 Gromit |
[1:00:09] | I’m just crackers about cheese. | 我真是迷死奶酪了 |
[1:00:14] | Monterey Jack. | 蒙特里杰克干酪 |
[1:00:28] | Smashing Wensleydale. | 温斯利代干酪 |
[1:00:52] | Job well done, lad. | 干的好 伙计 |
[1:01:12] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[1:01:14] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[1:01:19] | Now, listen carefully. | 现在 仔细听着 |
[1:01:21] | I’ve only got two… | 我手里只有两个… |
[1:01:24] | I’ve only got one gold bullet left. | 我手里只有一个金子弹了 |
[1:01:26] | So leave this to me. | 所以让我来处理 |
[1:01:29] | Yes, all right, I admit the beast is still at large. | 好吧 我承认 怪兽仍然在逃 |
[1:01:32] | But the good news is your prize vegetables are the perfect bait… | 但好消息是你们的参赛蔬菜 是最好的诱饵… |
[1:01:36] | Bait? | 诱饵? |
[1:01:37] | …and will draw the creature like a magnet. | …它们会像磁铁一样吸引怪兽过来 |
[1:01:39] | – Keep still. – My baby. | – 保持镇定 – 我的宝贝 |
[1:01:41] | – There, there, love. It’ll be all… – Don’t even move a muscle. | – 亲爱的 会没事的… – 不要乱动 |
[1:01:45] | Mrs. Mulch! No! | Mulch 太太!不要! |
[1:01:47] | It’s not getting my baby! | 它不会得到我的宝贝的 |
[1:01:51] | Lovely food. For rabbits, that is. | 诱人的食品 对兔子来说 |
[1:01:59] | – Come back! – Come back! | – 回来! – 回来! |
[1:02:07] | Yes. Right on cue. | 没错 时机正好 |
[1:02:11] | Come back! | 回来! |
[1:02:17] | Go away! | 快跑! |
[1:02:19] | That’s right. Come to Uncle Victor. | 没错!到Victor叔叔这里来 |
[1:02:28] | It’s coming for us! | 到我们这边来了 |
[1:02:37] | Bingo. | 看吧! |
[1:02:40] | What the…? | 怎么了? |
[1:02:45] | Hurrah for Anti-Pesto! | 好啊 反害虫公司 |
[1:02:47] | – It’s getting away! – Get off, you stupid… | – 它跑了 – 放手 蠢货… |
[1:02:51] | No! | 不! |
[1:02:59] | Vicar, I need more gold bullets. | 牧师 我需要更多的金子弹 |
[1:03:01] | They don’t come cheap, you know. | 你知道它们可不便宜 |
[1:03:12] | Victor? What are you doing? | Victor 你要干吗? |
[1:03:15] | I need it, my sweet. Emergency. | 亲爱的 我需要 紧急情况 |
[1:03:17] | – Victor, no! Please! – Come, now, Campanula, let go. | – Victor 不 求你了 – 快 堪培拉 现在放手 |
[1:03:21] | But it’s my Golden Carrot Award. | 但这是我的金胡萝卜奖杯 |
[1:03:23] | This is hardly the time, my darling. | 亲爱的 现在不是时候 |
[1:03:25] | – Give it to me this instant! – But Victor! | – 现在就给我 – 但是Victor |
[1:03:29] | Cheese, Gromit. | 奶酪 Gromit |
[1:03:36] | The Golden Carrot belongs in the show! | 金胡萝卜是属于这场表演的 |
[1:03:39] | No, the Golden Carrot belongs in the Were-Rabbit. | 不 金胡萝卜应该射向人兔 |
[1:03:44] | Every man for himself! | 每个人自己跑吧 |
[1:03:46] | Help! Help! Help me! | 救命!救命! |
[1:03:49] | Put me down at once, you great big hairy thing, you! | 立刻把我放下来 你这个毛茸茸的大家伙 |
[1:03:54] | Stop! Stop! | 住手!住手! |
[1:03:55] | Mob supplies! Get your angry mob supplies here. | 暴民供给! 到这里拿暴民供给 |
[1:04:10] | Put her down, you great ugly brute! | 放下她 大畜牲 |
[1:04:18] | I’ll bagsy the lucky rabbit’s foot. | 我要锯掉这兔子的脚 |
[1:04:24] | Help me, someone! Help me! | 救命!来人 救命啊 |
[1:04:30] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:04:43] | No. No, no, no! | 不!不!不! |
[1:05:04] | Put me down! Put me down, you… | 放下我!你把我放下… |
[1:05:07] | Whatever you are! Help! | 不管你是谁 救命! |
[1:05:12] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:05:13] | What are you staring at with those beastly eyes? | 你用野兽的眼神看着什么? |
[1:05:25] | Wallace Wallace. | |
[1:05:50] | Oh, Wallace. | 哦 Wallace |
[1:05:52] | What ever have you done to yourself? | 你对自己做了些什么? |
[1:05:55] | Well, don’t you worry. I’ll protect you. | 别担心 我会保护你的 |
[1:05:59] | Get your hairy mitts off my future wife, you big brute. | 畜牲 把你毛茸茸的手 从我未婚妻身上拿下来 |
[1:06:06] | No! Victor! | 不 Victor! |
[1:06:07] | You don’t understand. The hunt is off. | 你不明白 我们不能打它 |
[1:06:10] | It’s… We made a terrible mistake. | 它是… 我们犯了一个大错 |
[1:06:12] | No. You commissioned me to rid you of Pesto, | 不 你委托我摆平”反害虫” |
[1:06:15] | and that’s just what I intend to do. | 这正是我想做的 |
[1:06:19] | Pesto? | “反害虫”? |
[1:06:24] | Why, you knew it was Wallace all along. | 什么 你一直知道它是Wallace |
[1:06:28] | Oh, all right. | 哦 没错 |
[1:06:29] | So what if it is that blithering idiot. | 就算是那个胡说八道的白痴又怎样? |
[1:06:31] | No one will ever believe you. | 没人会相信你的 |
[1:06:36] | And if I can’t have your money, I can still bag your bunny. | 就算我拿不到你的钱 我也能打死你的兔子 |
[1:06:47] | My eyes! | 我的眼睛! |
[1:06:48] | Run, rabbit, run! | 跑 兔子 快跑! |
[1:06:58] | I rather like your hair pinned back. | 我更喜欢你的头发向后卡住 |
[1:07:00] | No, Victor, no! Stop! Please! | 不 Victor 求你住手 |
[1:07:02] | Victor Victor! | |
[1:07:04] | You can hop, but you can’t hide, Pesto. | 你可以跳来跳去 但你藏不住的 “反害虫” |
[1:07:21] | Beware the moon! | 小心屁股! |
[1:07:36] | Stupid interfering mutt. | 捣乱的蠢狗! |
[1:08:13] | Stand back! There may be a large rabbit dropping! | 靠后!可能有一只大兔子要掉下来了! |
[1:08:33] | Looks like the buck stops here. | 兔子好像跑不掉了 |
[1:09:32] | Eat karat, bunny boy! | 兔子 尝尝金子的味道吧 |
[1:10:03] | Potty poo! | 糟糕 |
[1:10:34] | No one beats Victor Quartermaine! | 没人能打败Victor·阔特米 |
[1:10:38] | Is that so? | 是么? |
[1:10:41] | Consider yourself dumped. | 你被甩了 |
[1:10:50] | He’s in there! | 他在那儿 |
[1:10:54] | – There he is! – Surround him! | – 他在那儿 – 把他包围 |
[1:10:58] | There he is! Over there! | 他在那儿 那儿 |
[1:11:02] | Phillip, help me! Phillip! | 菲利普 帮帮我 菲利普 |
[1:11:04] | Do something. | 帮我 |
[1:11:08] | Destroy! Drive out the monstrosity! | 毁灭!驱除怪兽 |
[1:11:19] | Well, let’s see how he likes it. | 好吧 让我们看看他怎么享受 |
[1:11:24] | Wallace? Wallace? | |
[1:12:02] | Oh, Gromit. | 哦 Gromit |
[1:12:04] | Well, at least now he’s at peace. | 至少他现在很平静 |
[1:12:07] | The rabbit’s gone. | 兔子不见了 |
[1:12:09] | If only there were a way to bring back Wallace. | 如果有办法救回Wallace就好了 |
[1:12:25] | Lovely cheese, Gromit. | Gromit 好吃的奶酪 |
[1:12:31] | Gromit? Gromit? | |
[1:12:33] | Don’t forget the crackers. | 别忘了饼干 |
[1:12:42] | Cheese? | 奶酪? |
[1:12:48] | Cheese! | 奶酪 |
[1:12:50] | It’s me again. I’m back! | 是我 我回来了 |
[1:12:53] | Gromit! You clever mutt. | Gromit 你真是只聪明的狗 |
[1:12:56] | Well done, old pal! | 干得好 老伙计 |
[1:13:04] | – Totty! – Wallace! You’re… | – 多蒂! – Wallace 你… |
[1:13:10] | Thanks, lad. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[1:13:13] | Oh, look! | 哦 瞧 |
[1:13:17] | Well, I think you deserve this, Gromit. | Gromit 我认为它属于你 |
[1:13:21] | For a brave and splendid melon. | 为一个勇敢而美好的西瓜 |
[1:13:25] | We’ve all got a lot to thank you for. | 我们有很多地方要谢谢你 |
[1:13:30] | Every dog has his day. | 每只狗狗皆有得意时 |
[1:13:33] | And thank you, Wallace. | 谢谢你 Wallace |
[1:13:34] | You’ve saved me from a terrible marriage. | 你把我从一场糟糕的婚姻中解救出来 |
[1:13:39] | All the same, | 没变的是 |
[1:13:40] | it is going to be rather lonely at Tottington Hall now. | 多丁顿公馆还要那么寂寞了 |
[1:13:46] | Unless… | 除非… |
[1:13:49] | I have a little proposal for you, Wallace. | Wallace 我有个小提议 |
[1:13:57] | I’m so thrilled you agreed to go through with this. | 我很高兴你同意这么做 |
[1:14:01] | My pleasure, Totty. | 我的荣幸 多蒂 |
[1:14:04] | One for the album, Gromit. | Gromit 这张存在相簿里 |
[1:14:12] | I declare this bunny sanctuary officially open. | 我宣布兔子避难所正式成立 |
[1:14:21] | When you’re ready, lad. | 兄弟 准备好了 |
[1:14:22] | Fire up the old BV6000. | 启动BV6000 |
[1:14:35] | Oh, it’s simply marvelous. | 哦 棒极了 |
[1:14:37] | My home, a safe haven for all things fluffy. | 我的家 所有毛茸茸动物的避难所 |
[1:14:49] | I do hope you’ll still come visit, Wallace. | Wallace 我希望你有空来拜访 |
[1:14:51] | I’d rather got used to having you around. | 我已经习惯你在身边的日子了 |
[1:14:55] | There’ll always be a part of me | 总有我的一部分 |
[1:14:57] | here at Tottington Hall. | 会出现在多丁顿公馆的 |
[1:15:01] | Give it some more welly, lad. | 加大马力 弟兄 |
[1:15:12] | Cheese! | 笑一个! |