时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 法军在拿破仑率领下入侵了奥地利 当拿破仑向东进军之际 俄国开始与奥地利联手共同对抗他 这场战役将永远地改变俄国的命运 | |
[01:33] | But mon cher ami, how can you be so calm? | 但我亲爱的朋友 你怎能如此镇静呢 |
[01:36] | This monster, Bonaparte – he’s crossed into Austria now, | 波拿巴这个魔鬼 如今已越境进入了奥地利 |
[01:39] | and who’s to say that Russia won’t be next? | 谁能保证俄国不会是他的下一个目标呢 |
[01:41] | No, no, no. Our illustrious Emperor has it all in hand. | 不会的 一切都在我们伟大沙皇的掌控之中 |
[01:45] | Our great army will stop this monster Napoleon | 我们强大的军队也能迅速地阻止这个 |
[01:48] | in his tracks. | 叫拿破仑的魔鬼 |
[01:49] | You must remember, dear Anna Pavlovna, | 你要记住 亲爱的安娜·帕夫洛夫娜 |
[01:51] | Russia hasn’t lost a war in 100 years. | 俄国已经一百年没打过败仗了 |
[01:54] | I do beg your pardon. I’m so sorry. | 请您原谅 我很抱歉 |
[01:56] | Who is that young man? I’m sure I didn’t invite him. | 那位年轻人是谁 我敢肯定我没有邀请他 |
[01:59] | My young relative, I regret to say. | 很抱歉告诉您 那是我的晚辈亲戚 |
[02:01] | Count Bezukhov’s son. His natural son, of course. | 别祖霍夫伯爵的儿子 当然了 是私生子 |
[02:05] | Did he have any other kind? | 他还有其他儿子吗 |
[02:07] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[02:09] | But this one was something of a favourite, | 但这个算得上是他最喜欢的一个 |
[02:11] | God knows why. | 天知道为什么 |
[02:13] | He’s staying with me, now he’s back in St Petersburg. | 他现在回到了圣彼得堡 和我住一起 |
[02:17] | Well, please don’t bring him again. He looks like a wild animal, | 劳烦您下次别带他来了 他看着真像头野兽 |
[02:21] | so unlike your own lovely children. | 一点都不像您亲生孩子那么可爱 |
[02:23] | Such beautiful creatures! | 长得真是美丽动人 |
[02:28] | Look at Papa, scheming away. | 看看爸爸 又在策划些什么 |
[02:30] | I think he’s negotiating to get you into a nunnery. | 我想他正在商讨送你进修道院的事 |
[02:33] | If he did, would you rescue me? | 若真是这样 你会救我吗 |
[02:35] | No. I’d say, “Thank God and good riddance.” | 不 我会说 “谢天谢地终于摆脱她了” |
[02:38] | Beast! | 你真坏 |
[02:40] | Please, mother, it’s embarrassing! | 求你了 妈妈 这太丢人了 |
[02:42] | If you don’t ask, you don’t get. Prince Vassily! | 你若不问 便什么都得不到 瓦西里公爵 |
[02:46] | Prince Vassily. | 瓦西里公爵 |
[02:49] | You know, I’ve never asked you for anything. | 你知道 我从未向您要求过任何东西 |
[02:51] | I’ve never reminded you of what my father did for you, | 也从未向您提起我的父亲为您做的那些事 |
[02:55] | but now, I beg you, for my boy, Boris – | 但现在 我乞求您 为了我的儿子鲍里斯 |
[02:59] | a word from you to the sovereign would be enough. | 求您在君主面前为他美言几句便足够了 |
[03:02] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽我所能帮他 |
[03:04] | What is it you wish for the boy, Anna Mikhailovna? | 你希望他做什么呢 安娜·米哈伊洛芙娜 |
[03:06] | Get him a commission in the Guards | 让他在护卫队里任职 |
[03:09] | and recommend him to the General. | 并且将他引荐给将军 |
[03:10] | You know a word from you would do it. | 只要您一句话就能办到 |
[03:12] | You know, my influence is nothing like what you imagine… | 你知道 我的影响力不像你想的那样 |
[03:16] | but I am seeing the sovereign later this evening. | 但今晚我会去面见君主大人 |
[03:18] | Oh, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢您 谢谢您 |
[03:22] | I know I can trust you. | 我就知道我可以信任您 |
[03:24] | And when you come into your inheritance, you will remember | 等您继承遗产以后 您不会忘了 |
[03:28] | Count Bezukhov promised a regular allowance for my poor boy? | 别祖霍夫伯爵允诺给我可怜的儿子定时发放津贴 |
[03:32] | I know nothing of that. | 我对此毫不知情 |
[03:34] | And don’t you think you’ve had enough from the Bezukhov family? | 你不觉得你向别祖霍夫家族索取的够多了吗 |
[03:38] | Go and beg elsewhere. | 要求人 去别处求吧 |
[03:49] | Napoleon has utterly destroyed his own country. | 拿破仑已经完全毁了他的国家 |
[03:51] | No, no, that’s not right! | 不 不是那样的 |
[03:53] | France is no longer a place where civilised people can live. | 法兰西已经不是文明人能生存的地方了 |
[03:56] | Oui, oui, c’est vrai, c’est vrai, malheuresement. | 是的 的确没错 真是不幸 |
[03:57] | – I say Napoleon is a great man, sir! – Outrageous! | -我认为拿破仑是个伟人 -骇人听闻 |
[04:00] | You think so, monsieur? | 你是这样认为的吗 先生 |
[04:02] | Shall we go to that table over there? | 我们去那边的桌子那里吧 |
[04:04] | No, no, I must say this. | 不 我必须得说完这个 |
[04:05] | Yes, of course Napoleon’s a great man! | 是的 拿破仑当然是个伟人 |
[04:08] | He stood above the revolution, he put an end to its abuses | 他站在革命的舞台上 终结了一切争端 |
[04:11] | and kept all that was good about it! | 保留了一切好的方面 |
[04:13] | You see good in revolution, sir? | 你觉得革命是好的 先生 |
[04:15] | The equality of all citizens, freedom of speech, | 全体公民的平等 言论自由 |
[04:18] | liberty, equality, fraternity – | 自由 平等 博爱 |
[04:20] | these are ideas we could learn from in Russia. | 这些观念都是可以借鉴到俄国的 |
[04:22] | Our drawing rooms are full of overfed aristocrats | 我们的客厅里全都是些衣食富足的贵族 |
[04:26] | who have no idea what real life is, | 全然不知民间疾苦 |
[04:28] | who have even forgotten how to speak their own language! | 他们甚至已经忘了怎么讲自己的语言 |
[04:30] | By God, we could do with a revolution here! | 上帝在上 我们也可以在俄国进行改革 |
[04:35] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have… It was just… | 抱歉 我不该 我只是 |
[04:40] | Pierre, old friend. | 皮埃尔 我的老朋友 |
[04:41] | Andrei! | 安德烈 |
[04:44] | It’s so good to see you here. | 很高兴在这里遇到你 |
[04:48] | Getting a taste of high society? | 来体验一下上层社会的感觉 |
[04:50] | Yes. Making a fool of myself, as usual. | 是的 我又一如既往地出丑了 |
[04:53] | You will excuse me, my dear Anna Pavlovna. | 请一定要原谅我 亲爱的安娜·帕夫洛夫娜 |
[04:57] | We must take our leave now – | 我们现在必须得离开了 |
[04:59] | a reception I must attend at the ambassador’s. | 我必须得去大使那里参加一个宴会 |
[05:02] | Goodnight, goodnight. | 晚安 晚安 |
[05:08] | Having fun? | 玩的开心吗 |
[05:10] | Listen, come round for a drink tonight – | 听着 今晚过来喝一杯吧 |
[05:13] | we’ll make a night of it. | 咱们痛快地玩一晚 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:22] | She’s ravishing. | 她真是迷人 |
[05:26] | No hope for me, though. | 但我没希望 |
[05:27] | I see her every day and she hardly notices I’m there. | 我每天都看见她 但她几乎注意不到我 |
[05:32] | But your lovely wife? Is she well? | 你的妻子呢 她还好吗 |
[05:35] | See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[05:37] | She’s enchanting. | 她真迷人 |
[05:38] | A woman like that spreads happiness wherever she goes. | 她这样的女人 不管走到哪里都带去幸福 |
[05:42] | You’re a lucky dog, Andrei! | 你真走运 安德烈 |
[05:44] | You think? | 是吗 |
[05:51] | Has he told you? | 他告诉你了吗 |
[05:52] | He’s going off to the war and sending me away to the country | 他要上前线 把我送到乡下 |
[05:54] | to have my baby all alone. | 独留我一人生孩子 |
[05:56] | – That’s the sort of husband I’ve got! – Are you really? | -我嫁的就是这种人 -真的吗 |
[05:59] | She won’t be alone, she’ll be with my father and sister. | 她不会独自一人的 我父亲和妹妹会陪着她 |
[06:01] | But to have my baby in that bleak place, | 但在那个穷乡僻壤生孩子 |
[06:03] | with people I hardly know. | 而且那儿的人我都不认识 |
[06:05] | Lise, we have been through all this, you know it’s for the best. | 丽丝 我们谈过了 你知道这样最好 |
[06:08] | Now, take the carriage home. The doctor said you should rest. | 快坐马车回家吧 医生说你应该休息 |
[06:10] | – I’ll walk with Pierre. – You see? | -我和皮埃尔走走 -你看 |
[06:12] | – He treats me like a child. – Lise… | -他对我像对孩子一样 -丽丝… |
[06:14] | No. I don’t care if Monsieur Pierre hears it! | 不 我不怕被皮埃尔先生听见 |
[06:17] | You have no pity for me. | 你不心疼我 |
[06:19] | You were never like this before. | 你之前从未这样 |
[06:25] | You see? | 你看 |
[06:27] | I don’t believe he loves me any more! | 我觉得他不爱我了 |
[06:29] | Dear Princess, please don’t be upset. | 亲爱的公爵夫人 别伤心 |
[06:31] | I understand how you feel. Although, how could I? | 我理解你的感受 我怎么会理解呢 |
[06:34] | Not being a… But… Life is very… | 我不是…但是…生活很… |
[06:36] | No, this is all wrong. | 不 这样不对 |
[06:37] | This is none of my business. I should go. | 这与我无关 我该走了 |
[06:40] | – I should leave you… – No, no, no, don’t. | -应该给你们空间… -不 别走 |
[06:42] | I’ll be good. | 我会没事的 |
[06:43] | I know Andrei wants to talk to you. | 我知道安德烈想跟你谈谈 |
[06:50] | – You won’t be too long? – No, my love. | -不会太久吧 -不会 亲爱的 |
[06:54] | Goodnight, Pierre. | 再见 皮埃尔 |
[07:07] | You’re really going to the war? | 你真要上前线 |
[07:09] | You don’t think Napoleon’s the Antichrist, like the rest of them? | 你不像其他人那样觉得拿破仑是反基督者吗 |
[07:11] | – It’s got nothing to do with Napoleon. – Then why? | -和拿破仑没什么关系 -那为什么 |
[07:13] | Because I can’t bear any more of this life! | 因为我受不了这种生活了 |
[07:16] | Drawing rooms, gossip, balls, vanity, | 画室 闲谈 舞会 虚荣 |
[07:19] | night after night. | 一晚接一晚 |
[07:21] | Don’t look at me like that, it’s the truth. | 别用那种眼神看我 这是事实 |
[07:23] | Never marry, Pierre. Don’t make my mistake. | 千万别结婚 皮埃尔 别犯我的错误 |
[07:26] | But Lise’s not like that. She’s the gentlest, sweetest… | 但丽丝不是那样的 她最温柔可爱 |
[07:28] | Oh, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[07:29] | She’s a wonderful woman and I love her dearly, | 她是个优秀的女人 而且我非常爱她 |
[07:31] | but I can’t breathe here, Pierre. | 但我在这儿喘不上气 皮埃尔 |
[07:36] | I might as well get myself killed fighting Napoleon. | 我可能会在抵抗拿破仑时丧命 |
[07:38] | But you’re the most brilliant man I know. You could do anything. | 但你是我认识的最优秀的人 你什么都能做到 |
[07:42] | So they say. | 大家都这么说 |
[07:45] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[07:47] | Have you decided what you’re going to do yet? | 你决定要做什么了吗 |
[07:49] | Can you imagine? I still don’t know. | 你能想象吗 我还是不知道 |
[07:50] | But I do think I could make something of my life – | 但我坚信我可以让生命变得有意义 |
[07:53] | do something extraordinary, even. | 甚至是做一些非凡的事 |
[07:55] | Lead the revolution, perhaps? | 比如领导革命 |
[07:58] | I know, I deserve to be mocked. | 我知道 我的确很可笑 |
[07:59] | If you could see how I waste my nights… | 要是你看见我是如何荒废夜晚的… |
[08:01] | Ah, yes, well… If you’re asking for my advice, | 如果你想听听我的建议 |
[08:04] | I’d chuck Anatole Kuragin and that gang. | 我会断绝与阿纳托·库拉金那些人的来往 |
[08:07] | That sort of debauchery doesn’t suit you. | 那种放荡的生活不适合你 |
[08:09] | Ah, but the women… | 但是女人… |
[08:12] | The women and the wine… | 女人和酒… |
[08:13] | But yes, no, you’re right. I’ve been thinking that myself, | 但你说得对 我自己也在考虑 |
[08:16] | I should stop going round there. I will stop. | 我不应该再去那里了 我会停下来的 |
[08:20] | There! | 就是这样 |
[08:21] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[08:22] | Word of honour. | 以名誉担保 |
[08:54] | Anatole! Anatole! | 阿纳托 阿纳托 |
[08:56] | Petrushka! | 彼得鲁什卡 |
[08:58] | Now, my dear boy, get a drink! | 亲爱的朋友 喝一杯吧 |
[09:01] | Dolokhov! | 德劳克夫 |
[09:18] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[09:20] | Nearly noon. | 快到中午了 |
[09:21] | Your behaviour, and my son’s behaviour, | 你和我儿子的所作所为 |
[09:23] | bring disgrace upon this house! | 给这个家蒙羞 |
[09:26] | Your father is gravely ill in Moscow. | 你父亲在莫斯科病重 |
[09:28] | I am leaving immediately. | 我马上要出发了 |
[09:29] | Yes, of course. Did he ask for me? | 当然 他要见我吗 |
[09:38] | You’re in trouble. | 你有麻烦了 |
[09:40] | You’ve been a very bad boy. I’m really quite shocked. | 你竟成了这样的坏孩子 我真的很震惊 |
[09:43] | I’m a damned soul. | 我该死 |
[09:44] | Oh, I don’t think it’s quite that bad. | 不用那么自责 |
[09:47] | Give my regards to everyone in Moscow. | 代我向莫斯科的所有人问好 |
[11:20] | You are thinking of your father. | 你在想你父亲的事 |
[11:23] | Of course you are. | 不必掩饰 |
[11:24] | We must be prepared for the worst. | 我们必须做最坏的打算 |
[11:26] | He has had two severe strokes | 他曾发作过两次严重的中风 |
[11:28] | and may have had another by the time we arrive. | 在我们到之前可能已经发作第三次了 |
[11:32] | As an illegitimate son, you mustn’t expect to inherit anything. | 身为私生子 你不该期望能继承任何财产 |
[11:36] | No. No, no, of course. | 不 当然没有 |
[11:38] | To think what your poor cousin Catiche has sacrificed… | 想想你的表姐卡提什牺牲了什么 |
[11:41] | what a saint she is – while you… | 她是个多么高尚的人啊 而你 |
[11:46] | However, I’ll do what I can to see you’re not left destitute. | 然而我还是会尽我所能让你不致潦倒 |
[11:50] | God knows you’ve done little to deserve it. | 上帝知道你不该落得如此下场 |
[12:12] | Stop here! | 在这停下 |
[12:14] | What’s the matter with you? Where are you going? | 你怎么了 你要去哪里 |
[12:15] | I’ll just call in on the Rostovs. | 我顺路拜访罗斯托夫家 |
[12:16] | It’s Natasha’s name day! | 今天是娜塔莎的命名日 |
[12:17] | I will come to the house, it’s just that… | 我会过去的 只是… |
[12:19] | I won’t be long, I promise! | 不会很久的 我保证 |
[12:29] | Poor Count Bezukhov. He was ill enough, | 可怜的别祖霍夫伯爵 他病了够久了 |
[12:32] | but now this dreadful story | 但现在他儿子皮埃尔的 |
[12:34] | about his son Pierre will surely kill him. | 悲剧肯定会要了他的命呢 |
[12:36] | Pierre? What’s he done now? | 皮埃尔 他做了什么 |
[12:39] | He and Anatole Kuragin and that dreadful Dolokhov, | 他和阿纳托·库拉金还有可怕的德劳克夫 |
[12:42] | they found a bear somewhere… | 他们在不知何处找到了一头熊 |
[12:44] | – A bear? – That Pierre! | -一头熊 -那个皮埃尔 |
[12:46] | And put it in a carriage and went to… | 然后放进笼子 然后就去 |
[12:49] | to the actresses, you know, | 那个女演员那儿去了 |
[12:51] | and the bear got out. And when the police came… | 那熊不知怎么跑了出来 警察到了之后 |
[12:54] | It’s too shocking to say. | 太恐怖了我不敢说了 |
[12:55] | No, say it, please, Aunt Anna! | 不 请说下去 安娜婶婶 |
[12:58] | They tied the bear to the policeman, back to back, | 他们把熊和警察背对背绑了起来 |
[13:01] | and threw them into the river! | 然后扔进了河里 |
[13:04] | Was the bear all right? | 那个熊还好吗 |
[13:05] | Oh, he was very well! | 它好得很 |
[13:06] | He went swimming above with the policeman on his back! | 它背着警察在水里游得好好的 |
[13:08] | How I would’ve loved to have seen that! That poor policeman! | 我多希望能亲眼看看 可怜的警察 |
[13:16] | No, no, you’re quite right. You shouldn’t laugh, Natasha! | 不 您没说错 你不该笑的 娜塔莎 |
[13:19] | You were laughing too. | 你也在笑啊 |
[13:20] | Yes, but you mustn’t take me as a model of behaviour. | 对 但你不该把我当作行为标杆 |
[13:22] | So, what happened with the young men? | 然后那些年轻人怎么样了 |
[13:24] | Dolokhov has been reduced to the ranks | 德劳克夫被降级了 |
[13:27] | and Monsieur Pierre has left Petersburg in disgrace. | 皮埃尔先生灰溜溜地离开了彼得堡 |
[13:30] | Thank God my dear boy Boris has stayed away from Anatole | 感谢主我亲爱的孩子鲍里斯远离了阿纳托 |
[13:33] | and his drunken clique! | 还有他那醉醺醺的小圈子 |
[13:35] | Your son does you great credit, Anna Mikhailovna! | 你的儿子真让你自豪 安娜·米哈伊洛芙娜 |
[13:38] | He looks so elegant in his Guards’ uniform! | 他穿着护卫服真是太优雅了 |
[13:41] | I think Nikolai looks just as nice! | 尼古拉穿着也不错啊 |
[13:48] | Thank you, Julie! | 谢谢 朱莉 |
[14:08] | It’s all right, all friends here. | 很好 所有朋友都到了 |
[14:11] | I’ve just come to see Natasha. It’s her name day, you know. | 我只是来看娜塔莎 今天是她的命名日 |
[14:17] | Be good girls now. | 现在都乖乖的 |
[14:19] | Monsieur Pierre? | 皮埃尔先生 |
[14:22] | Yes. I thought I’d… | 是我 我想我还是… |
[14:25] | come in the back way. | 从后门进 |
[14:30] | Monsieur Bezukhov. | 别祖霍夫先生 |
[14:33] | Pierre, my dear fellow! | 皮埃尔 我亲爱的小伙子 |
[14:36] | We’ve just been hearing all about you and your dear bear friend. | 我们刚听说了你和你亲爱的熊伙伴的事迹 |
[14:38] | Oh, please, please, don’t mention it. | 拜托 请别再提了 |
[14:40] | I’m so ashamed of myself. | 我为自己感到羞耻 |
[14:41] | I just wanted to come and see Natasha on her name day. | 我只想在娜塔莎的命名日来看看她 |
[14:44] | But surely you should be with your poor father? | 但你该和你可怜的父亲待在一起吧 |
[14:46] | Yes, I’m on my way there. | 是的 我在去那儿的路上 |
[14:48] | I thought I’d look in on you all first. | 我只是想最好先见见你们 |
[14:50] | I’m so glad you did, dear Pierre! | 我很高兴你来了 亲爱的皮埃尔 |
[14:52] | – Was the bear all right? – I think so. | -熊还好吗 -应该还好 |
[14:53] | That’s all I wanted to know. | 那真是如我所愿 |
[15:04] | What’s the matter with Sonya? | 索尼娅怎么了 |
[15:05] | Natasha, go and see! | 娜塔莎 去看看 |
[15:08] | – Don’t go. Promise? – I promise. | -别走啊 保证 -我保证 |
[15:13] | Champagne? | 喝点香槟 |
[15:14] | – Oh, I probably shouldn’t. – Please. | -我可能不该喝 -来点吧 |
[15:31] | What is it? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 你怎么回事 |
[15:35] | He doesn’t love me any more. | 他不再爱我了 |
[15:37] | He loves Julie Karagina. | 他爱上朱莉·库拉金了 |
[15:40] | No, he doesn’t! | 不 他没有 |
[15:42] | He was just being polite to her. | 他只是对她很礼貌 |
[15:44] | He thinks she’s ugly and she is! | 他觉得她很丑 而且她真的很丑 |
[15:47] | But now he’s going to war and he’ll forget all about me. | 但是他马上就要去打仗了 会完全忘记我的 |
[15:51] | And I know I’m just the poor relation | 而且我知道我们的感情不牢靠 |
[15:53] | and your mother will never let him marry me. | 你们的母亲也不可能让他娶我的 |
[15:56] | No, anything’s possible. | 不会的 没有什么不可能的 |
[15:58] | And he does love you, I know it. | 而且我知道他是爱你的 |
[16:01] | Wait there. | 你在这里等一下 |
[16:05] | Nikolai, you’re wanted. | 尼古拉 有事找你 |
[16:08] | Come on. | 快来 |
[16:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[16:14] | Cousins? | 表兄妹之间吗 |
[16:15] | I know, but what can one do? | 我知道 但有什么办法呢 |
[16:19] | Look. | 看 |
[16:21] | You’ve made her all upset. | 你让她伤心了 |
[16:23] | Go on, go to her. Make her better. | 快过去 安慰安慰她 |
[16:26] | Go on. | 快去 |
[17:11] | Would you like to kiss me, Boris? | 你想吻我吗 鲍里斯 |
[17:15] | I’m a little old for you, don’t you think? | 你不觉得我比你大太多了吗 |
[17:26] | There. Now we’re engaged. | 那我们就算订婚了 |
[17:30] | Don’t look so horrified! | 别这么吃惊啊 |
[18:05] | How do you feel, Count? | 你感觉怎么样了 伯爵 |
[18:08] | Are you free from pain? | 没那么痛苦了吧 |
[18:12] | I came to ask you if there is anything that you want… | 我来问问你有什么需要的… |
[18:16] | …any way I can be of service to you. | 有什么我可以帮上忙的 |
[18:32] | I understand, your Excellency. | 我明白你的意思 阁下 |
[18:36] | You need have no fear. | 你不用怕 |
[18:58] | Let’s show them how it’s done. | 我来给大家露一手吧 |
[19:08] | He does this every year. | 他每年都这么做 |
[19:17] | I’ll never give you up. Never. | 我永远不会放弃你的 永不 |
[19:21] | We’ll be married, no matter what anyone says. | 我们会结婚的 不管别人怎么说 |
[19:48] | Monsieur Pierre. | 皮埃尔先生 |
[19:50] | Should you still be here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[19:52] | Why aren’t you at your father’s bedside? | 你怎么不在你父亲的病床边呢 |
[19:54] | You’re quite right. I know I should be there. | 你说的没错 我知道我应该在他身边 |
[19:58] | Somehow, I’m afraid to go. | 不知道为什么 我就是害怕去那里 |
[20:01] | You know, I never really knew him, not properly. | 你知道吗 我从来没有真正地了解他 |
[20:06] | – Pierre, will you dance? – No, no, I’m too clumsy. | -皮埃尔 跳舞吗 -不 我太笨了 |
[20:08] | No, you’re not. Come, I’ll teach you! | 不 你才不笨呢 快来 我教你 |
[20:13] | – Natasha, I can’t dance. – You can. Follow me. | -娜塔莎 我不会跳舞 -你可以的 跟着我 |
[20:16] | All right, so what do I do? | 好吧 那我应该怎么做 |
[20:38] | Dear Pierre, I’m so glad you came! | 亲爱的皮埃尔 你来了我真高兴 |
[20:51] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:53] | My father – he’s had another stroke. | 是我父亲 他又中风了 |
[20:57] | We’ll go together. | 我会陪你一起去的 |
[21:05] | Quickly, now! It’s a matter of life or death! | 快点 现在是生死攸关的时刻 |
[21:18] | You must be a man now. | 你一定要像个男子汉 |
[21:19] | You have to look after your own interests – | 必须保证自己的利益 |
[21:21] | don’t expect your cousin Vassily to. | 别指望你表兄瓦西里会帮你 |
[21:23] | You need to let the old Count see you before he dies. | 一定要在老伯爵死前看到你 |
[21:27] | He might give a little sign, you know? | 他会给你一些小提示的 你懂吗 |
[21:30] | In any case, it will be so much better for your soul | 不管怎样 你能在他死前吻他一下 |
[21:32] | if you can kiss him before he goes. He always loved you. | 会让你自己得到宽慰 他是一直爱着你的 |
[21:35] | Yes, yes. I’ve been a poor sort of son to him. | 是的 我一直是个不孝的儿子 |
[21:47] | The Count has asked for Pierre. | 伯爵想要见皮埃尔 |
[21:52] | At times like this, Catiche, one must think of everything. | 在这种时刻 卡提什 我们必须要考虑周全 |
[21:56] | We must think about the future. | 我们要为未来着想 |
[21:57] | Ah, cousin Vassily, I think nothing of such things. | 瓦西里表兄 我没想过这些 |
[22:03] | There’s only one thing I pray for – | 我只祈求一件事 |
[22:05] | that his soul may peacefully depart this world… | 就是他的灵魂能安详地离开这个世界… |
[22:08] | Yes, yes, that goes without saying. | 是啊 这不用说 |
[22:10] | But do you have his will in safe keeping? | 但是他的遗嘱在你手里保管吗 |
[22:13] | – His true will, I mean. – Yes, of course. | -我是说 他那份真正的遗嘱 -是的 当然 |
[22:15] | And that other will he made, when his mind was disturbed… | 还有 他神志不清的时候立的那份… |
[22:19] | naming Pierre, that was destroyed? | 提到皮埃尔的那份 被销毁了吗 |
[22:22] | He still has it. | 他还留着呢 |
[22:24] | He has made many wills over the years, | 这些年他立过不少遗嘱 |
[22:27] | but he cannot leave the estate to Pierre. | 但他不会把遗产留给皮埃尔的 |
[22:31] | I know you think I am stupid, but I know this – | 我知道你觉得我笨 但我明白 |
[22:35] | an illegitimate son cannot inherit. | 私生子是无法继承遗产的 |
[22:38] | – Un batard! – But didn’t the Count write to the Emperor | -小杂种 -但是伯爵写信给沙皇 |
[22:42] | to say he recognised Pierre as his son? | 说他承认皮埃尔是他的儿子了 |
[22:44] | Yes, yes, but it was never sent. And what does it matter, anyway? | 是啊 但是那封信没送出去 有什么要紧的 |
[22:46] | Don’t you see? If it’s discovered in his papers, | 你还不明白吗 如果被人发现了 |
[22:49] | Pierre will be Count Bezukhov and inherit everything! | 皮埃尔就会成为别祖霍夫伯爵并继承一切 |
[22:52] | But what about our share? | 那我们的那份呢 |
[22:53] | My God, don’t you understand what I’m saying to you?! | 上帝啊 你难道听不懂我说的话吗 |
[22:56] | We will have nothing! | 我们将一无所有 |
[22:58] | Nothing at all! | 什么都没有 |
[23:03] | Catiche… | 卡提什 |
[23:05] | ..Listen to me carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[23:10] | Our duty, my dear, is to correct the Count’s mistake. | 亲爱的 我们的职责是矫正伯爵的错误 |
[23:14] | We can’t let him die, | 我们可不能让他去世后 |
[23:15] | having disinherited his nearest and dearest, can we? | 他最亲近的人却无法继承遗产 对吧 |
[23:19] | He wouldn’t want that. | 他不会想要那样的 |
[23:21] | And, in any case, he surely has forgotten about it by now | 不管怎样 他现在绝对已经忘了遗嘱 |
[23:24] | and he’d want that false will to be destroyed. | 他一定希望那个错误能被销毁 |
[23:28] | – Destroyed? – Yes, destroyed. | -销毁 -对 销毁 |
[23:32] | Where is it? You must know. | 遗嘱在哪 你一定知道的 |
[23:55] | So, at last, you deign to turn up at your father’s death bed. | 你父亲临终之时 你终于屈尊出现了 |
[23:57] | Am I too late? | 我来晚了吗 |
[23:59] | We saw the undertakers outside and I thought… | 我们看到送葬者在外面 我以为 |
[24:01] | Just touting for business. | 他们只是在招揽生意 |
[24:03] | The Count still lives. | 伯爵还活着 |
[24:05] | But, really, what were you thinking of? | 但你之前到底在想什么 |
[24:08] | I’m so… | 我太 |
[24:12] | You have no business here, I think. – | 我想这里不关你的事吧 |
[24:13] | I have a perfect right to be here. | 我绝对有权待在这里 |
[24:15] | You know very well the Count is my near relation | 你很清楚伯爵是我的近亲 |
[24:18] | and poor Boris, his dear godson, | 而可怜的鲍里斯是他的教子 |
[24:19] | who has more claim than us to be here | 在这个悲伤的时刻 |
[24:21] | at this sad time. | 他比我们都更有权利待在这里 |
[24:22] | Yes, yes, very well, but you must expect nothing. | 对对 你说得对 但你别期待太多 |
[24:25] | – How is my father? – Very ill. | -我父亲状况如何 -病情很严重 |
[24:28] | After this last stroke, he’s not expected to last the night. | 这次中风后 他应该撑不过今晚了 |
[24:31] | Truly? | 真的吗 |
[24:33] | Can I see him? | 我能见他吗 |
[24:37] | Would he wish to see you? | 他会愿意见你吗 |
[24:40] | Well, perhaps later. He is sleeping now. | 晚点吧 他正在睡觉 |
[24:45] | Is there any hope? Has he been given extreme unction? | 没有希望了吗 他进行临终涂油礼了吗 |
[24:49] | How precious these last moments are. | 这最后的时刻是如此珍贵啊 |
[24:51] | I must go to him. | 我得去见他 |
[24:53] | We women understand what to say, | 我们女人知道在这种悲伤的时刻 |
[24:55] | how to bring comfort at such a terrible time. | 应该要说什么来抚慰人心 |
[24:57] | He is not to be disturbed at present. Do take a seat. | 现在他不能被打扰 请坐吧 |
[25:01] | Of course he will wish to see his son. Come, quickly. | 他当然愿意见他的儿子 快过来吧 |
[25:43] | Sit by him. | 坐在他旁边 |
[25:53] | Take his hand. | 握住他的手 |
[26:31] | Come. He’ll sleep now. | 来吧 他现在要休息了 |
[27:24] | I don’t know what it was. | 我不知道这种感觉是什么 |
[27:27] | It’s like it sometimes is with a dog, | 这有时就像是跟一只狗相处 |
[27:30] | you know? He couldn’t speak, | 你知道吗 他不能说话 |
[27:31] | but he was trying to tell me something. | 但他试着要告诉我一些事 |
[27:36] | He had such a strange little smile… | 他刚才的微笑很奇怪 |
[27:40] | ..As if to say, “Death’s not so bad after all.” | 就像在说 “死亡其实没那么糟” |
[27:43] | And I thought, “I’ve been such a bad son.” | 而我想 “我是个很糟的儿子” |
[27:48] | God sees everything and understands. | 上帝知道一切也理解一切 |
[27:52] | – You think? – I’m sure of it. | -你真的这么想吗 -我确定是这样 |
[28:00] | Ah, Princess. What do you have there? | 夫人 你拿的是什么 |
[28:03] | Nothing. Just some old papers. | 没什么 只是些旧文件 |
[28:05] | I don’t even know what’s in there. | 我甚至不知道里头写了什么 |
[28:06] | It just needs to be in safe keeping. | 我得把它放进保险箱 |
[28:08] | I’ll look after it for you, dear Princess. | 我来帮你放吧 亲爱的夫人 |
[28:09] | – Here, let me! – Ladies, ladies, remember where you are! | -给我吧 -女士们 请注意场合 |
[28:11] | Pierre, come here! This concerns you! | 皮埃尔 过来 这跟你有关 |
[28:13] | Let go! How dare you! | 放手 你好大胆 |
[28:14] | What has this to do with you?! | 这跟你什么关系 |
[28:15] | Cousin, why do you stand there?! Help me! | 表哥 你为什么站在那里 快点帮我 |
[28:18] | Really! This is ridiculous! | 真是的 太荒谬了 |
[28:19] | Let go, the pair of you, and give it to me! Now! | 你们两个放手 把文件给我 快点 |
[28:22] | What are you doing?! | 你们在做什么 |
[28:23] | You leave me all alone with him and now he’s gone! | 你们让我独自陪着他 他现在过世了 |
[28:36] | This…is your future. | 这 就是你的未来 |
[28:40] | I know you’ll remember what I did for you this night | 我知道你会记得我今晚为你做的事 |
[28:44] | and remember Boris – he was his godson. | 也会记得鲍里斯 他是你父亲的教子 |
[28:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[28:51] | You are Count Bezukhov now, my dear friend! | 你现在是别祖霍夫伯爵了 我的朋友 |
[29:11] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[29:15] | We sin so much and deceive so much… | 我们犯了那么多错 骗了那么多人 |
[29:19] | and all for what? | 都是为了什么呢 |
[29:23] | Everything ends in death. | 一切终结于死亡 |
[29:26] | Everything. | 一切 |
[29:59] | But it’s like a palace! | 这里就像皇宫一样 |
[30:01] | The Prince has just woken from his afternoon nap, your Excellency. | 公爵刚从午睡中醒来 大人 |
[30:04] | Of course. Regular as clockwork. | 当然 像钟一样准时 |
[30:07] | You’re looking older, Tikhon. | 你看起来老了 吉洪 |
[30:12] | Mademoiselle Bourienne! | 布里安小姐 |
[30:13] | Quel bonheur for the Princess! | 公爵夫人肯定会很高兴 |
[30:15] | I will tell her you’re here. | 我会告诉她你来了 |
[30:16] | Oh, no, please don’t. Let’s surprise her! | 不 请不要 我们给她个惊喜吧 |
[30:25] | Oh, Marya, it’s so wonderful to see you! | 玛莉亚 见到你真是太好了 |
[30:31] | Of course I am. I’m very happy to see you. | 当然 很高兴见到你 |
[30:39] | Marya, little sister, how are you? | 玛莉亚 妹妹 你好吗 |
[30:41] | Andrei! | 安德烈 |
[30:46] | Still the same – a little cry baby! | 还是一样 爱哭的小孩 |
[30:49] | Are you really going straight to war? | 你真的要直接上战场吗 |
[30:51] | You’re not even staying the night? | 甚至都不留一晚吗 |
[30:52] | Better not to hang about. | 还是不要逗留太久了 |
[30:54] | He’s abandoning me here and going to get himself killed. | 他要把我抛弃在这里然后去赴死 |
[30:57] | God knows why. | 天知道为什么 |
[31:00] | I’m so frightened, Marya! | 我很害怕 玛莉亚 |
[31:01] | There is nothing to be frightened about. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[31:05] | She needs rest – the journey was tiring for her. | 她需要休息 对她来说这段路太累了 |
[31:09] | You take her to your rooms, I’ll go and see father. | 把她带到你房间 我要去见父亲 |
[31:12] | How is he? Still the same? | 他怎么样 还是一样吗 |
[31:14] | The daily walk, the lathe, the geometry lessons? | 每天散步 做纺织 还有几何课 |
[31:18] | Oh, especially them! | 特别是几何课 |
[31:20] | I am so stupid and he gets so angry with me. | 我太笨了 他对我很生气 |
[31:23] | Only because he loves you, you know that. | 只是因为他爱你 你知道的 |
[31:26] | Now you have someone else to think of. | 现在你还要考虑其他事情了 |
[31:30] | Take care of Lise, won’t you? | 照顾好丽丝 好吗 |
[31:33] | Of course I will. | 当然 |
[31:43] | Ah! The warrior! | 战士 |
[31:46] | So, you’re going to beat Napoleon, are you? | 你要去打败拿破仑了是吗 |
[31:49] | About time somebody did. Come here, then. | 是时候要有人出手了 过来 |
[31:52] | Kiss me. | 亲吻我 |
[31:57] | How are you, father? Are you well? | 你怎么样 父亲 你还好吗 |
[31:59] | Only fools and degenerates can be unwell. | 只有笨蛋和堕落的人才会不好 |
[32:02] | You know me, I’m busy from morning till night. | 你是知道我的 我从早到晚都很忙 |
[32:06] | – So, you’re joining Kutuzov? – Yes, I’m on his staff. | -你要加入库图佐夫吗 -是的 我是他的部下 |
[32:09] | He’s about the only man in Russia who knows what war’s about | 他大概是俄国内唯一一个懂得战争的人了 |
[32:12] | and that includes our glorious Emperor! | 其中还包括了我们伟大的沙皇 |
[32:15] | So, you’re leaving your little wife with us? | 你要抛下你的妻子吗 |
[32:18] | You are very kind to receive her, father. | 你能收留她真是太好了 父亲 |
[32:19] | Nonsense. Best place for her. | 别瞎说 这是她最佳的容身之所 |
[32:21] | We’ll take care of her, don’t worry! | 我们会照顾她的 不要担心 |
[32:25] | And she’ll be company for Marya. | 她还能陪着玛莉亚 |
[32:26] | They can be foolish together! | 她们可以一起犯傻 |
[32:29] | – And Mademoiselle Bourienne. – What about her? | -还有布里安小姐 -她怎么了 |
[32:32] | Is she the best companion for my wife and sister? | 她是陪伴我妻子和妹妹的最佳人选吗 |
[32:35] | Don’t tell me how to run my own household! | 别教育我要怎么管理我自己的家 |
[32:37] | Am I to turn her out to starve? There’s no harm in her. | 难道我要送她出去挨饿吗 她又无碍 |
[32:40] | Besides, it does me good to see a pretty face around the place. | 此外 能在这里看到张美丽的面孔也对我有益 |
[32:44] | Anything else? | 还有什么吗 |
[32:47] | Will you do one other thing for me, father? | 你能再为我做一件事吗 父亲 |
[32:50] | What? What is it? Go on. Say what you want! | 什么 是什么 说吧 说说你想要什么 |
[32:53] | When the time comes for my wife to give birth, | 当我妻子要生产时 |
[32:55] | will you send to Moscow for a doctor? | 你能派人去莫斯科请医生吗 |
[32:58] | A Moscow doctor? | 一位莫斯科医生 |
[32:58] | I know no-one can help if nature doesn’t help, | 如果真的出事 我知道没人帮得上忙 |
[33:01] | and very few cases end badly, but… | 虽然出事的可能性不高 但是… |
[33:05] | You know, people have said things to her and she’s afraid… | 大家跟她说了很多 她很害怕… |
[33:09] | and I have a little anxiety myself. | 而且我自己也有点担心 |
[33:12] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我会的 |
[33:15] | It’s a bad business, isn’t it? | 真是件麻烦事 不是吗 |
[33:17] | What is, father? | 什么 父亲 |
[33:19] | Women. Marriage. | 女人 婚姻 |
[33:21] | They’re all the same, nothing to be done about it. | 他们都是一样的 我们都无能为力 |
[33:23] | No use unmarrying them. | 离婚也没用 |
[33:25] | But don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. | 不过别担心 我不会跟别人说的 |
[33:29] | But we’ll take care of her. She’ll want for nothing. | 我们会照顾好她 她会别无所求 |
[33:32] | She’s a pretty little thing. | 她是个可爱的小孩 |
[33:34] | Now, listen, take this to Kutuzov. | 听好 把这个带给库图佐夫 |
[33:37] | Tell him I remember him and love him. | 告诉他我还记得他而且敬爱他 |
[33:39] | Stay with him, learn from him and you won’t go far wrong. | 跟着他学 你就不会错得太离谱 |
[33:41] | Thank you, father. | 谢谢你 父亲 |
[33:43] | Very well. Goodbye, then. | 很好 那么再见 |
[33:47] | And remember, if you are killed, I shall be pained. | 记住 如果你被杀了 我会感到伤心 |
[33:51] | But if I learn that you have not behaved | 但是如果让我知道你表现得不像 |
[33:52] | like the son of Nikolai Bolkonsky, I shall be ashamed. | 我尼古拉·保尔康斯基的儿子 我会感到羞愧 |
[33:56] | You had no need to tell me that. | 你无须告诉我这些 |
[33:58] | Yes, well, we’ve said our goodbyes. Off with you. | 好吧 我们已经道过别了 你走吧 |
[34:04] | Off with you, I say! | 我说走吧 |
[34:16] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[34:18] | Nothing’s wrong. It’s just his way. | 没有 这只不过他表达的方式 |
[34:20] | You know what he’s like. | 你知道他是怎样的人 |
[34:21] | Andrei, one thing before you go… | 安德烈 你走之前还有一件事… |
[34:25] | I know… I know you don’t believe. | 我知道…我知道你不相信这些 |
[34:28] | But, for my sake, will you wear it? | 但是为了我 你能戴上它吗 |
[34:31] | Father’s father wore it all through the wars. | 祖父曾戴着它经历过所有的战争 |
[34:35] | and it’ll help me not to worry too much, | 你要是也戴着这个 |
[34:37] | if I know you were wearing it. | 我就能放心一些 |
[34:39] | Please, Andrei… | 求你了 安德烈 |
[34:43] | for me. | 就当为了我 |
[34:53] | Well, for you. | 好 为你 |
[35:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:06] | I’d better say my farewell to her. | 我还是跟她道个别吧 |
[35:08] | Be kind to her, Andrei. | 对她好点 安德烈 |
[35:10] | Why would I be anything else? | 不然我还能怎样 |
[35:12] | Andrei, if you had faith, you would have turned to God | 安德烈 你要是有信仰 就会请求上帝 |
[35:15] | and asked him for the love you don’t feel. | 赐你这份感受不到的爱 |
[35:17] | Yes, if only it were that simple. | 是啊 要真那么简单就好了 |
[35:27] | Already? | 要走了 |
[35:28] | Can’t be helped, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是只能这样了 |
[35:49] | Stay, please. | 留下来 求你了 |
[35:51] | No! | 不 |
[35:53] | No! No, please, no! | 不 求你 不要 |
[36:03] | Take care of her. | 照顾好她 |
[36:17] | Oh, Nikolai. | 尼古拉 |
[36:20] | Be careful, my dear. | 万事小心 亲爱的 |
[36:22] | Don’t put yourself in any danger! | 不要以身犯险 |
[36:23] | Mama, please don’t fuss. I am a man now… | 母亲 别太担心 我已是大人了 |
[36:25] | so is Boris. | 鲍里斯也是 |
[36:33] | Don’t they look fine in their uniforms? | 他们穿军装真英俊啊 |
[36:35] | I can’t bear to look for | 我不敢想象 |
[36:36] | fear of thinking what may happen to them. | 他们会发生什么 |
[36:39] | Don’t say that. They’ll come home safe, I’m sure of it. | 别那么说 他们会平安归来的 我肯定 |
[36:46] | I wish I could come with you. | 真想和你们一起去 |
[36:47] | I’d chop old Bonaparte down, like this! | 砍死波拿巴那老头 像这样 |
[36:49] | I bet you would! | 我知道你会 |
[36:50] | – Will we ever see our boy again? – There, there, my dear. | -还会见到我们的孩子吗 -会的 亲爱的 |
[36:53] | – War is a terrible thing! – What has to be must be… | -战争真可怕 -该来的总会来 |
[36:56] | and boys will be boys. | 而男孩们终会成为男子汉 |
[36:57] | I’m going to make you proud of me, Papa. | 你会以我为傲的 父亲 |
[37:00] | I know you will, my son. I know. | 我知道你会的 孩子 我知道 |
[37:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:52] | Bye! | 再见 |
[38:10] | They’ve marched a thousand miles, but are in excellent shape. | 他们已行军千里 但仍然气势高昂 |
[38:16] | – You issued my order? – Yes, your Grace. | -你发布我的命令了吗 -是的 将军 |
[38:18] | We march tomorrow to join with General Mack’s army at Ulm. | 明天继续前行 到乌尔姆与马克将军会师 |
[38:21] | And that’s where we’ll stop Napoleon in his tracks… | 我们将在那儿截杀拿破仑 |
[38:24] | God willing. | 上帝保佑 |
[38:27] | General Mack and the Austrian army | 马克将军和奥地利军队 |
[38:29] | will be defending this approach. | 抵御这面进攻 |
[38:31] | We will attack the French from the East, here. | 我们则从东面进攻法军 这里 |
[38:34] | I tell you, I must see the General! | 再说一次 我一定要见将军 |
[38:36] | – I tell you, he is busy! – I insist… | -我也再说一次 将军很忙 -我一定 |
[38:38] | Go and see what that row is about. | 去看看外面在吵什么 |
[38:40] | As soon as he is available, I will let him know you are here. | 将军一有空 我就通报你在这儿 |
[38:43] | Until then, you will have to wait. | 在那之前 你只有等着 |
[38:44] | I must see General Kutuzov. | 我一定要见库图佐夫将军 |
[38:45] | As soon as he is available, I… | 将军一有空 我 |
[38:48] | What is it? You may give your message to me. | 什么事 我可以给你捎句话 |
[38:51] | With respect, are you General Kutuzov? | 恕我冒昧 你是库图佐夫将军吗 |
[38:55] | I am Kutuzov. | 我是库图佐夫 |
[39:00] | Your Grace, you see before you | 将军 您面前的正是 |
[39:04] | the unfortunate General Mack. | 不幸的马克将军 |
[39:05] | What are you doing here? We were to join forces at Ulm. | 你怎么在这儿 我们计划在乌尔姆与你会师 |
[39:09] | Napoleon outflanked us. We suffered terrible losses. | 我们被拿破仑包围了 损失惨重 |
[39:13] | I was obliged to offer him our surrender. | 我只得投降 |
[39:16] | What? | 什么 |
[39:22] | The whole army? | 全军覆没 |
[39:25] | 70,000 men? | 七万将士 |
[39:28] | With regret, your Grace. | 很遗憾 将军 |
[39:38] | Might I ask, sir, what are we going to do now? | 恕我多嘴 将军 接下来我们该怎么办 |
[39:41] | A good question. | 问得好 |
[39:44] | We will retreat, of course. | 我们当然要撤退 |
[39:47] | Is that really all we can do, sir? | 我们真的只能撤退吗 将军 |
[39:48] | Our reinforcements are on their way. | 援军已在路上了 |
[39:50] | We will retreat until we can join up with them | 在与援军和其他奥地利军队汇合前 |
[39:52] | and the other Austrian divisions. | 我们只能撤退 |
[39:55] | This has been a bad set-back, | 这是一击重创 |
[39:57] | but the way to survive it is to be prudent. | 但要熬过这一劫 还是谨慎为好 |
[40:00] | They call me the general who doesn’t like to fight… | 人们称我为”无心恋战”的将军 |
[40:08] | good men for a bit of glory. | 牺牲良将英才 |
[40:19] | So, what’s the matter with you, young Rostov? | 你这是怎么了 小罗斯托夫 |
[40:22] | Nothing at all, Captain, | 没事 上尉 |
[40:23] | except retreat isn’t what I went to war for. | 只不过撤退不是我参加战争的目的 |
[40:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:26] | You want to put that fine young horse | 你想让你那匹年轻的骏马 |
[40:27] | of yours through his paces, eh? | 好好驰骋一番 是吧 |
[40:29] | Well, you’ll get your chance, by and by, | 你会找到机会的 很快就会 |
[40:32] | and you may not care for it when you do. | 等你真的有机会了 你就不会这么在意了 |
[40:35] | What’s it like, Denisov? | 是什么样的感觉 德尼索夫 |
[40:36] | What’s what like? | 什么是什么样的感觉 |
[40:37] | Actually, you know, being in combat. | 就是 身处战斗当中是什么样的感觉 |
[40:40] | Bloody awful, if you’re on the losing side. | 如果你处在落败的一方 那真是非常糟糕 |
[40:44] | But seriously, it’s one of those things no-one can tell you about. | 但老实说 像这种事没有人能跟你说明白 |
[40:47] | You have to experience it for yourself, | 你必须自己亲身去体验 |
[40:50] | like being with a woman for the first time. | 就像第一次跟女人在一起 |
[40:53] | Can be wonderful. Can be terrifying. | 可能很美好 也可能很可怕 |
[40:57] | You’ll find out. | 你以后会明白的 |
[41:05] | No word from Nikki yet. | 尼基还是没有任何消息 |
[41:07] | Do you think they’ve forgotten all about us? | 你觉得他们是把我们完全忘了吗 |
[41:10] | I wouldn’t be surprised if they had. | 如果真的忘了我也不会奇怪 |
[41:12] | It’s all right for them – they get to do things. | 也是可以原谅的吧 他们有事情要忙 |
[41:14] | – We just have to sit about and wait. – Mmm. | -我们无事可做只是等待而已 -是啊 |
[41:17] | But to think of Nikolai in danger – I can’t bear it. | 但只要想到尼古拉有危险 我就受不了 |
[41:23] | He used to cry when he fell over and hurt his knee, | 他以前跌倒摔伤了膝盖都会哭 |
[41:24] | and now he has to face bullets… | 现在却要面对枪林弹雨 |
[41:27] | Don’t. | 别这么说 |
[41:29] | Do you think about him all the time? | 你会时时刻刻都想着他吗 |
[41:32] | Of course I do. | 我当然会了 |
[41:33] | Do you remember him really well? | 你还能很清楚地记得他吗 |
[41:36] | Remember exactly how he looks and everything he said to you? | 记得他的样子和他对你说过的每一句话 |
[41:39] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[41:40] | I do too – Nikolai, I mean. | 我也是 关于尼古拉 |
[41:46] | When I think of Boris, I can’t really remember him at all, | 但当我想到鲍里斯 我却什么也想不起来 |
[41:49] | even though he kissed me. | 虽然他吻过我 |
[41:51] | I try to remember him, but somehow his face doesn’t come. | 我试着去回想 却想不起来他的长相 |
[41:56] | No, nothing. | 不行 还是想不起来 |
[41:59] | Isn’t that terrible? | 这样会不会很不好 |
[42:00] | That’s because you don’t really love him, | 那是因为你不是真的爱他 |
[42:02] | not in the way I love Nikolai. | 跟我爱尼古拉的方式不一样 |
[42:04] | I just know that I’ll always love Nikolai. | 我只知道我会永远都爱尼古拉 |
[42:07] | Whatever happens to him, whatever happens to me, | 无论他发生什么事 或我发生什么事 |
[42:10] | whether he loves me or not, | 无论他爱我与否 |
[42:12] | I shall be in love with him all my life. | 我都会一辈子爱着他 |
[42:15] | Will you write to him and tell him how much you love him? | 你会给他写信 告诉他你有多爱他吗 |
[42:18] | He knows. | 他知道我的心意 |
[42:20] | – Will you write to Boris? – No. | -你会给鲍里斯写信吗 -不会 |
[42:23] | No, I’d be ashamed to. | 不会 我会觉得很害羞 |
[42:25] | Ashamed? Why? | 害羞 为什么 |
[42:26] | I don’t know – it would just feel awkward. | 我也不知道 只是觉得会很尴尬 |
[42:30] | False. That’s because you really love | 说谎 真正的原因是你真正爱的人是 |
[42:34] | that funny one with the glasses! | 那个戴眼镜的有点滑稽的人 |
[42:36] | Pierre? | 皮埃尔 |
[42:38] | I do not! | 我才不爱他 |
[42:40] | – Where did you get that from? – Seeing you dance with him. | -你是怎么看出来的 -我看到你跟他跳舞了 |
[42:45] | What strange ideas you have. | 你这个想法真是奇怪 |
[42:50] | I just can’t get used to the idea of it – | 我还是没办法习惯这种状态 |
[42:51] | that, suddenly, I own so much. | 突然之间 我就家财万贯了 |
[42:54] | All these houses, all these estates, | 所有这些房子 地产 |
[42:56] | so much land – plantations, forests… | 这么多土地 种植园 森林 |
[43:00] | Surely it’s wrong that one man should own so much? | 一个人拥有这么多东西简直是种罪过 |
[43:03] | Well, you know, Count Bezukhov, | 您应该这样想 别祖霍夫伯爵 |
[43:07] | the saying is that we don’t own our earthly possessions, | 应该说我们并不是真正地拥有世上的财产 |
[43:10] | we merely curate them for our heirs, for the generations to come. | 我们只是在为子孙后代管理而已 |
[43:15] | Looked at that way, it’s an honour and a duty. | 如果您这样想 它就会变成一项荣誉和使命 |
[43:18] | Yes, but I’d like to share this wealth, | 话是这样说 但我更想跟人分享这份财富 |
[43:20] | not simply hoard it for my children. | 而不是仅仅替我的孩子们敛财 |
[43:22] | I want to change the way things are run – | 我想改变管理的方式 |
[43:24] | not that I’ve any experience managing anything – | 倒不是说我有任何管理的经验 |
[43:27] | but I want to do something useful, something good. | 我只是想做一点有用的事 一点好事 |
[43:32] | You have a noble heart, Count, | 您真是高尚 伯爵 |
[43:34] | but I’d advise you not to rush into things. | 但我建议您不要操之过急 |
[43:38] | It’d be my privilege to look after all those business matters for you. | 为您打理您商业上的种种事宜是我的特权 |
[43:43] | Your priority now must be to ensure your own happiness. | 您现在必须优先保证自己的快乐 |
[43:49] | How? | 要怎么做呢 |
[44:00] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[44:01] | What a lazy sister I have. | 我的姐姐还真是懒惰啊 |
[44:04] | I was out riding at dawn. | 我清晨就在外面骑马了 |
[44:08] | Get out, you smell all horsey. | 走开 你身上一股马味儿 |
[44:10] | Mmm, what lovely smooth skin. | 好光滑的皮肤啊 |
[44:13] | – Stop that, Anatole. – You know you love it. | -快停下 阿纳托 -你明明很喜欢 |
[44:16] | Listen, has Papa spoken to you? | 听着 爸爸跟你谈过了吗 |
[44:19] | – What about? – He wants to marry us both off. | -谈什么 -他希望我们两个都赶快结婚 |
[44:23] | Me to Andrei Bolkonsky’s | 我和安德烈· 保尔康斯基那个 |
[44:25] | churchy little country-mouse sister… | 那个保守又土气的妹妹 |
[44:26] | Oh, she’d suit you perfectly. | 她跟你很配啊 |
[44:27] | – And you, darling….. – Who? | -而你呢 亲爱的 -我和谁 |
[44:29] | – Guess. – I can’t. | -猜猜 -我猜不到 |
[44:31] | What do you say to… | 你觉得嫁给… |
[44:35] | Pierre Bezukhov? | 皮埃尔·别祖霍夫怎么样 |
[44:36] | You’re joking. | 你是开玩笑吧 |
[44:38] | I am… | 是 |
[44:40] | not. | 才怪 |
[44:41] | Oh, he’s such a buffoon, Anatole. | 他简直是个小丑 安纳托 |
[44:44] | Stop doing that! | 别毛手毛脚的 |
[44:45] | He’s a very wealthy buffoon and he worships you. | 他是个非常富有的小丑 并且崇拜你 |
[44:50] | He’d make a very docile, adoring husband. | 他会是个听话痴情的丈夫 |
[44:53] | Hardly cramp your style at all. | 根本妨碍不到你 |
[44:56] | But honestly, Pierre Bezukhov… | 但说真的 皮埃尔·别祖霍夫… |
[44:59] | Oh, that feels nice, do that again. | 那下感觉真好 再来一下 |
[45:03] | You’d better make up your mind to it – | 你最好定下心 |
[45:04] | Papa is determined. | 爸爸心意已决 |
[45:09] | It’s not a bad situation, you know? | 那样并不坏 知道吗 |
[45:13] | Just think of all those houses, all that land and all that money. | 想想那些楼阁台榭 广袤封地 万贯家财 |
[45:19] | What a lot of jewels you could buy. | 你能买多少首饰啊 |
[45:22] | It’s all very well for you – you won’t have to sleep with him. | 说得容易 你又不用跟他上床 |
[45:28] | So, you’re considering it? | 这么说你在考虑这事了 |
[45:31] | I suppose I shall have to consider it. | 我猜我必须考虑吧 |
[45:34] | Lucky Pierre. | 踩狗屎运的皮埃尔 |
[45:39] | My dear Count Bezukhov, | 我亲爱的别祖霍夫伯爵 |
[45:42] | how very good of you to come along to my little salon, | 您能光临我的小聚会真是太好了 |
[45:44] | when you must still be feeling | 您一定还沉浸在 |
[45:46] | so acutely the death of your poor father. | 令尊去世的巨大悲痛之中 |
[45:49] | Well, yes, but I hardly knew him. | 算是吧 但我并不很了解他 |
[45:51] | Mostly, I feel embarrassed by my good luck | 我主要是因为自己侥幸继承了 |
[45:53] | in inheriting such a great fortune – | 如此庞大的家业而感到不好意思 |
[45:55] | I’ve done nothing to deserve it. | 这不是我应得的 |
[45:56] | Ah, now, Count. There you are, too modest. | 好了 伯爵 这就是您过分谦逊了 |
[45:59] | The very fact that your father singled you out for greatness | 正是令尊把您选为继承人 |
[46:02] | shows that you must have exceptional qualities, | 说明了您一定有过人之处 |
[46:05] | which I discovered for myself long since. | 我也早已发现 |
[46:08] | Really? I had no idea. | 真的吗 我都不知道 |
[46:10] | And Prince Vassily is advising you? | 瓦西里公爵为您出谋划策吗 |
[46:13] | Yes, yes, he’s been very kind. | 是的 是的 他人很好 |
[46:16] | You couldn’t do better. | 那真是太好了 |
[46:17] | May I ask – what has been his advice? | 冒昧问一下 他给您提了什么建议 |
[46:20] | Well, he thinks I should get married. | 他觉得我应该结婚 |
[46:22] | And so you should – a man in your exalted position. | 您确实应该 像您这样尊贵之人 |
[46:27] | The Prince is absolutely right! | 公爵的建议是完全正确的 |
[46:28] | The trouble is, though, women don’t care for me – | 可问题是 没有女人喜欢我 |
[46:31] | society women, that is – | 上流社会的女性 那 |
[46:32] | I don’t seem to have the knack of talking to them. | 我好像不懂得跟她们聊天的诀窍 |
[46:35] | Believe me, my dear Count, | 相信我 亲爱的伯爵 |
[46:37] | it is not for you to concern yourself. | 您无需为自己操心 |
[46:40] | It is for the young ladies | 现在是年轻的小姐们 |
[46:42] | to make themselves pleasing to you now, | 要把自己打扮漂漂亮亮的讨您欢心 |
[46:44] | rather than the other way round, | 而不是你去讨她们欢心 |
[46:47] | as you can see for yourself. | 您可以自己来看看 |
[46:55] | I will leave you with the Princess Helene. | 您与海伦小姐聊聊吧 |
[47:02] | Such a bore, these things, aren’t they? | 这些事情太无聊了 是吧 |
[47:05] | No, not exactly. | 不 并没有 |
[47:07] | I like to listen and talk about the big things – | 我喜欢倾听讨论大事 |
[47:10] | politics, ideas, the war and how to live | 政治 想法 战争和生存 |
[47:13] | and what life really means and so on – | 以及生命的真谛等等 |
[47:15] | but I always seem to say the wrong thing and upset people. | 但我好像总是说错 扫大家的兴 |
[47:18] | No. You speak from the heart – | 不 你是发出了肺腑之言 |
[47:20] | of course that frightens people. | 那当然会吓到大家 |
[47:24] | Does it frighten you? | 会吓到你吗 |
[47:26] | Not a bit. | 完全不会 |
[47:29] | I love it. | 你说的我都喜欢 |
[47:41] | Ah, Bolkonsky, there you are. | 保尔康斯基 你来了 |
[47:44] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[47:46] | Napoleon’s armies have moved | 拿破仑行军太快了 |
[47:47] | so fast we’re in danger of being outflanked. | 我们可能会被包抄 |
[47:51] | Prince Bagration has very nobly volunteered to lead a detachment | 巴格拉季翁公爵自告奋勇率领一支小队 |
[47:55] | and engage the French in battle, | 去迎战法国人 |
[47:57] | whilst we continue to retreat with the bulk of the army. | 我们的大部队趁机继续撤军 |
[48:02] | Goodbye, General. | 再见 将军 |
[48:05] | God bless you for a great deed. | 上帝保佑您辉煌战绩 |
[48:07] | I thank you for the honour. | 感谢您给我这份殊荣 |
[48:12] | May Christ be with you, dear boy. | 愿基督与你同在 好孩子 |
[48:26] | Your Grace, I request | 大人 我请求 |
[48:27] | permission to join Prince Bagration in this action. | 和巴格拉季翁公爵一起迎战 |
[48:30] | It’s 7,000 men against 45,000. | 这可是七千打四万五 |
[48:34] | If one quarter of them come back tomorrow, I’ll thank God. | 明天能有四分之一的人回来 我就感谢上帝了 |
[48:38] | That’s why I’m asking to be with them. | 所以我才请求一同前往 |
[48:43] | Death or glory, eh? | 非死即荣 是吗 |
[48:47] | Well, I won’t stop you. | 我不会阻止你 |
[49:37] | For God’s sake, pull back! | 看在上帝的分上 后退 |
[49:38] | We can’t hold them, your Excellency, it’s not safe! | 我们拖不住他们 阁下 太危险了 |
[49:42] | Cease fire and reform. We need the Pavlograd Hussars. | 停火 重新列队 我们需要保罗格勒兵团 |
[49:46] | – You, take the message! – Sir. | -你去送信 -是 长官 |
[50:19] | It’s all right. He’s one of ours. | 没事的 他是我们的人 |
[50:23] | Captain Denisov? | 德尼索夫上尉 |
[50:24] | Over here! | 在这儿 |
[50:30] | This is it, boys! | 是时候了 伙计们 |
[50:34] | We’re needed on the front line. | 前线需要我们 |
[50:35] | We need to break through to get there. | 我们需要突破重围往那儿进发 |
[50:51] | This is it now. Stay close, do what I do. | 就是现在 跟紧我 照我做的来 |
[51:00] | God be with us, boys! | 上帝与我们同在 伙计们 |
[51:02] | Forward! | 前进 |
[51:09] | Hold it! | 慢点 |
[51:13] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[51:16] | Hold it! | 慢点 |
[51:21] | Here we go! Charge! | 我们上 冲啊 |
[51:30] | Let them have it, lads! | 让他们尝尝厉害 |
[52:16] | All right, boy, all right. You’ll soon be up again. | 好了 孩子 你很快就会没事的 |
[52:22] | Little Rook, what have they done to you? | 小鲁克 他们对你做了什么 |
[52:43] | Over here! | 这边 |
[53:16] | Don’t kill me! Don’t kill me! Please, please! | 别杀我 别杀我 求你了 |
[53:20] | S’il vous plait, ne me tuez pas! | 求求你们 别杀我[法语] |
[53:21] | All right, my little bunny rabbit. | 好了 小兔子 |
[53:23] | No-one’s going to hurt you here. | 没人会伤害到你了 |
[53:25] | Where did you come from? | 你是从哪儿来的 |
[53:26] | My name is Count Nikolai Ilyich Rostov of the Pavlograd Hussars. | 我是保罗格勒兵团的尼古拉·里奇·罗斯托夫伯爵 |
[53:29] | My horse was shot from under me | 我的马被人击中了 |
[53:33] | and I’ve hurt my arm. | 我的手臂受伤了 |
[53:45] | Tushin! | 图申 |
[53:46] | Tushin! | 图申 |
[53:49] | Tushin! | 图申 |
[53:51] | Pull the guns back, now! | 赶紧把枪收起来 |
[53:54] | You’ve done all you can. | 你已经尽力了 |
[53:59] | This is madness, the guns are lost! | 太疯狂了 那些子弹已经不长眼了 |
[54:01] | We should get out of this! | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[54:03] | You go if you want to, I’m staying. | 你想走就走吧 我要留下来 |
[54:56] | Just follow what I do. | 跟着我做 |
[54:59] | It’s a bit smoother over here. | 这里有点滑 |
[55:01] | You’ll have to hold me. | 你得扶住我 |
[55:05] | Charmant! | 真是迷人 |
[55:08] | It’s going well. | 进展很顺利 |
[55:10] | Yes, yes. | 没错 |
[55:12] | But he seems unable to make up his mind. | 但他好像无法下决心 |
[55:15] | I may have to force the issue. | 我也许得推他们一把了 |
[55:32] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[55:37] | you know. | 你知道的 |
[55:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[55:43] | – Come on. – Oh… Sorry. | -快点 -抱歉 |
[55:46] | It’s just, I feel… | 只是我觉得… |
[55:49] | All this, what’s happened, it’s wrong. | 这发生的一切 都是不对的 |
[55:53] | It isn’t what was meant for me. | 我不应该在这种地方 |
[55:56] | That’s just silly. | 你犯什么傻 |
[56:01] | Come on, concentrate. | 来吧 集中注意力 |
[56:44] | Touch me. | 爱抚我 |
[56:48] | Come on, touch me. | 来吧 爱抚我 |
[57:25] | Pierre? | 皮埃尔 |
[57:27] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[57:29] | Was there something you wanted to say to me? | 你有什么想对我说的吗 |
[57:33] | The goose was very good. | 鹅肉很不错 |
[57:35] | Oh, don’t tease me. | 不要逗弄我 |
[57:37] | It’s not fair. | 这样不公平 |
[57:39] | After all of our conversations? | 我们都说了这么多 |
[57:42] | The thing is, it’s complicated. | 其实 这很复杂 |
[58:09] | Pierre, Helene… | 皮埃尔 海伦… |
[58:13] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你们 |
[58:16] | – What? – Take your glasses off. | -什么 -摘掉你的眼镜 |
[58:28] | What’s happened? | 怎么回事 |
[58:29] | We’re engaged! | 我们订婚了 |