时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I think we will lose this battle, and a great many men will die. | 我觉得我们会输掉这场战役 许多人会战死 |
[00:06] | My God, Bolkonsky, what a shambles! | 我的天啊 保尔康斯基 真是一片混乱 |
[00:10] | How do you really feel about Sonya? | 你对索尼娅到底是什么感觉 |
[00:12] | I do love her, Tasha. | 我确实爱她 塔莎 |
[00:15] | I haven’t been a very affectionate husband… | 我一直不是一位很体贴的丈夫 |
[00:18] | but it’s no use saying that now. | 但现在说这些都太迟了 |
[00:22] | Here he is! | 他来了 |
[00:24] | Your wife is even more beautiful than I remember, Bezukhov. | 你妻子比我记忆中的样子更美 别祖霍夫 |
[00:26] | To the health of beautiful women, Petrushka – | 为美人们的健康干杯 彼得鲁什卡 |
[00:30] | and their lovers. | 和她们的情人们 |
[00:31] | I challenge you! | 我要跟你决斗 |
[01:25] | Count Bezukhov? | 别祖霍夫伯爵 |
[01:30] | If I might… | 我可以跟你说句话吗 |
[01:33] | Look here, you don’t want to be fighting a duel with this fellow. | 听我说 你可不想跟这个人决斗 |
[01:37] | Apologise, say you lost your temper. | 去道歉吧 说你一时失控 |
[01:40] | No-one will think any the worse of you. | 不会给人留下什么不好的印象的 |
[01:42] | No. No, we’re here now. | 不 不 我们已经到这儿了 |
[01:44] | Just show me where I have to go. | 告诉我我该往哪里走就好 |
[01:46] | – Captain Dolokhov? – Let’s get on with it, shall we? | -德劳克夫上尉 -让我们开始吧 |
[02:01] | If you could just remind me how, um… | 如果你能提醒我一下怎么用… |
[02:04] | You point it, and…? | 先是瞄准 然后 |
[02:07] | Oh, Lord. | 天啊 |
[02:08] | Hold out your arm straight in front of you, as steady as you can. | 在身前伸直手臂 越平稳越好 |
[02:11] | And squeeze the trigger, don’t pull it. | 勾紧扳机 先不要扣动 |
[02:14] | Turn sideways on – show him your shoulder, not your chest. | 侧过身子 露出你的肩膀 而不是胸膛 |
[02:19] | Don’t give him an easy target. | 不要做一个容易被击中的目标 |
[02:21] | Thank you, I’d forgotten. It’s very kind of you. | 谢谢 我都忘了 你真是太好了 |
[02:24] | – There’s still time to call it off. – No. | -还有时间叫停决斗 -不要 |
[02:27] | No, I know it’s stupid, | 不 我知道这很愚蠢 |
[02:28] | but I think I must go through with it. | 但我认为我必须把它进行到底 |
[02:36] | Good luck, then. | 那祝你好运 |
[02:43] | As the adversaries have refused a reconciliation, | 既然敌对双方拒绝和解 |
[02:46] | we shall proceed. | 那我们就继续决斗 |
[02:49] | At the count of three, you may advance towards each other. | 当我数到三的时候 你们可以走向对方 |
[02:52] | You may not go further than the swords marking the barrier. | 但不可以超过以剑划分的边界 |
[02:56] | After the count of three, you may fire at any time. | 当我数完三之后 你们可以随时开火 |
[03:12] | One. | 一 |
[03:15] | Two. | 二 |
[03:18] | Three. | 三 |
[03:52] | – Fedya! – Get back! | -费佳 -退后 |
[03:54] | – Dolokhov! – No! | -德劳克夫 -不 |
[03:56] | Get back behind the barrier, damn you! | 你他妈滚回边界之内去 |
[04:00] | It’s not over yet. | 决斗还没有结束 |
[04:23] | Turn! Cover yourself! | 转过去 保护好自己 |
[04:33] | Missed! | 没射中 |
[04:38] | Stupid, stupid, stupid! | 太愚蠢了 太愚蠢了 |
[04:43] | Death, lies! | 死亡 谎言 |
[04:49] | How bad is it? | 伤得有多重 |
[04:52] | If she sees me dying, it’ll kill her. | 如果她看见我要死了 她会非常难过的 |
[04:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:56] | My mother. My angel. | 我的母亲 我的天使 |
[04:59] | She and my poor sister, | 她和我可怜的妹妹 |
[05:01] | they’re the only good things in my life, Rostov. | 她们是我生命中唯一的美好 罗斯托夫 |
[05:05] | The only ones I care for. | 我在乎的人就只有她们 |
[05:09] | I have to live, for them. You understand? | 我必须为了她们活下去 你明白吗 |
[05:12] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[05:13] | Move, man! | 快走啊 车夫 |
[05:31] | Stop it. You’re not getting anything. | 住手 你什么都得不到 |
[05:39] | Pierre. | 皮埃尔 |
[05:45] | Well…I’ll just… | 那我就先走了 |
[05:55] | What have you done now? | 你都做了什么 |
[05:58] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么 |
[06:01] | You’ve made an exhibition of yourself, and of me. | 你真是出了洋相 我也跟着丢脸 |
[06:06] | Someone told you that Dolokhov was my lover, | 有人告诉你德劳克夫是我的情人 |
[06:08] | and you believed them. | 你就相信了 |
[06:10] | Now you’ve made us the talk of all Moscow. | 现在整个莫斯科都在谈论我们 |
[06:12] | Are you asking me to believe that you’re innocent? | 你是要我相信你是清白的吗 |
[06:15] | Of course I am innocent! | 我当然是清白的 |
[06:17] | Though no-one would blame me if I had taken a lover. | 不过 就算我有个情人也没人会怪我的 |
[06:20] | It’s not much fun being married | 你要知道 嫁给一个像你一样的 |
[06:21] | to a drunken oaf like you, you know. | 醉酒的呆子也没什么意思 |
[06:23] | Most people think you’re half out of your wits. | 大多数人认为你已经是半个痴呆了 |
[06:25] | – Don’t speak to me like that! – Why shouldn’t I speak? | -别这么跟我说话 -为什么我不能说话 |
[06:29] | I am the injured party here, after all, not you. | 毕竟 我才是这件事的受害者 你不是 |
[06:33] | How am I to go into society after all this? | 有了这事 我以后还怎么混社交圈 |
[06:37] | I never interfered with your pleasures. | 我从来没有干涉过你的兴趣 |
[06:42] | It’s better that we part. | 我们还是分开比较好 |
[06:46] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[06:47] | I said it’s better that we part! | 我说我们还是分开比较好 |
[06:48] | I’m leaving for Petersburg tomorrow. | 我明天就去彼得堡 |
[06:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:56] | If that’s what you really want. | 如果这真是你想要的 |
[07:01] | You’ll only expose yourself to more ridicule. | 你只会成为更多人的笑柄 |
[07:03] | You know you’ll have to give me a fortune, don’t you? | 你知道你要给我钱的 对吧 |
[07:05] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[07:09] | Out! Get out! | 滚 滚出去 |
[08:01] | A thousand apologies, Your Excellency, | 万分抱歉 阁下 |
[08:03] | there will be a little wait for fresh horses. | 要稍微等一下 新的马才能备好 |
[08:06] | It’s nice and warm in the parlour, | 客厅里又舒服又暖和 |
[08:08] | if you don’t mind sharing it with another gentleman. | 如果您不介意跟另外一位先生共用的话 |
[08:10] | No, no – I don’t suppose I have any choice, do I? | 不介意 我想我也没得选了 不是吗 |
[08:22] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[08:23] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[08:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:51] | I believe I have the pleasure of speaking with Count Bezukhov? | 我想这位应该是别祖霍夫伯爵吧 |
[08:57] | I have heard about the misfortune that has befallen you, sir, | 我听说了您最近所遭遇的不幸 先生 |
[08:59] | and I am very sorry for it. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:02] | I should like to help you, if I can. | 如果可以的话 我愿意帮助您 |
[09:06] | But if for any reason | 不过 如果您因为任何原因 |
[09:07] | you find conversation with me unpleasant, please say so. | 觉得跟我对话非常扫兴 就请直说 |
[09:13] | No. | 不会的 |
[09:14] | No, I’m glad to make your acquaintance. | 不 很高兴能认识您 |
[09:16] | Then let me offer you a brotherly handshake. | 那让我们像兄弟一样握握手吧 |
[09:24] | You’re a Mason? | 你是共济会的一员 |
[09:25] | Yes, I belong to the brotherhood of Freemasons. | 对 我是共济会的一员 |
[09:30] | I’m afraid my way of thinking is very different from yours. | 恐怕我的思维方式跟你很不同 |
[09:35] | I don’t believe in God. | 我不信上帝 |
[09:36] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不信了 |
[09:38] | You don’t believe in God because you don’t know him. | 你不信上帝是因为你不了解他 |
[09:41] | And that’s why you’re so unhappy. | 因此你不高兴 |
[09:44] | I am unhappy | 我的确不高兴 |
[09:46] | I should think anyone could see that – | 任何人都能看出来 |
[09:47] | but what am I to do about it? | 但我又能怎么办呢 |
[09:50] | How can I know God, | 我所有的理智 |
[09:53] | if all my powers of reasoning tell me he cannot exist? | 都告诉我上帝不可能存在 我怎么了解他呢 |
[09:57] | God is not apprehended by reason, my son, | 你不能通过理智了解上帝 孩子 |
[10:01] | but by life. | 而是通过生活 |
[10:03] | I don’t understand you, sir. | 我不明白 先生 |
[10:09] | You are young, you are rich, you are educated. | 你年轻富有 还受过良好教育 |
[10:14] | What have you done with all these good things | 你拿着这些上帝赐予你美好事物 |
[10:17] | that have been given you? | 都做了些什么 |
[10:20] | Very little, so far. | 到现在看来 没做多少 |
[10:22] | You need to purify yourself, listen to your conscience. | 你得净化自己 问问良心 |
[10:27] | Look at yourself. Ask yourself, | 看着自己 问问自己 |
[10:31] | are you content with yourself? With your life? | 你对自己 对你的生活满意吗 |
[10:38] | No, I hate my life. | 不 我恨我的生活 |
[10:41] | I hate myself. | 也恨我自己 |
[10:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:45] | You have taken the first step. | 你已经迈出了第一步 |
[11:28] | Your wound still troubles you? | 你的伤口还疼吗 |
[11:31] | Yes, a little. | 有点疼 |
[11:33] | You still keep up a good pace, Father. | 你走路还是那么快 父亲 |
[11:34] | Why would I not? I never vary! | 为什么不呢 我从没变过 |
[11:37] | Work, exercise, a good night’s sleep – that’s all a man needs. | 工作 锻炼 睡一宿好觉 这些就足够了 |
[11:42] | What next for you? Back to the army? | 你接下来要做什么 回军队吗 |
[11:46] | No. I’ve had enough for now of dreams of glory. | 不 我现在做够了荣耀的梦 |
[11:50] | And Napoleon’s wars seem like nothing to do with us. | 而且拿破仑战争和我们似乎也没有关系 |
[11:53] | I’d like to make myself useful here. | 我想在这里发挥作用 |
[11:54] | Good! Glad to hear it. | 好 听你这么说我很高兴 |
[11:56] | Plenty here to keep you occupied. | 这儿的事情够让你忙活的 |
[11:59] | Build yourself a house on the Bogucharovo estate. | 给你自己在博古洽拉沃建栋房子 |
[12:02] | A man needs his own place. | 男人需要自己的家 |
[12:04] | What do you say to that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[12:06] | – I think it’s an excellent idea. – Good! | -我觉得这主意太棒了 -很好 |
[12:18] | I’ve drawn up a list of economies | 我为阁下列了一个清单 |
[12:19] | I strongly recommend to Your Excellency. | 这些是需要节省开支的地方 |
[12:20] | Yes, yes, but one doesn’t care to penny-pinch. | 好 好 但人们不喜欢吝啬 |
[12:23] | One has to entertain the odd guest now and then. | 主人得时不时地得招待客人 |
[12:26] | – The position is really quite serious… – All right, all right, | -我们手头很拮据 -好吧好吧 |
[12:29] | austerity shall be our watchword from now on, thank you. | 从今往后我们可要节俭 谢谢 |
[12:32] | Thank you for your meticulous accounting. | 感谢你细致的描述 |
[12:36] | – I’ll be good, I promise. – Your Excellency. | -我会注意的 我保证 -阁下再见 |
[12:42] | Well, what is it, my dear boy, as if I couldn’t guess? | 怎么了 亲爱的孩子 我大概也猜得到 |
[12:46] | I’m sorry to have to ask, Father, | 很抱歉要张口要钱 父亲 |
[12:47] | but I do find myself a little short. | 但我手头确实有点紧 |
[12:49] | I’ve been helping Dolokhov with his medical expenses, you see. | 我一直在帮德劳克夫付医药费 |
[12:51] | Ah, yes, how is the poor fellow? | 对 可怜的家伙怎么样了 |
[12:53] | Oh, he’s very much better. | 他好多了 |
[12:54] | But he and his mother and sister, they live in such a poor way, | 但他和他妈妈和妹妹 他们生活潦倒 |
[12:57] | they can barely afford to heat their rooms. | 他们都快买不起煤取暖了 |
[12:59] | And you’ve been helping them. | 你一直在帮他们 |
[13:02] | You’re a generous-hearted boy. | 你真是个热心的孩子 |
[13:04] | Now, I can’t spare you very much just at the moment. | 我现在没法给你很多钱 |
[13:07] | Bakshin was very strict with me just now. | 巴克辛对我限制得比较紧 |
[13:09] | Will 2,000 roubles be sufficient for your needs? | 给你两千卢比够不够 |
[13:12] | That will be ample, Father – you’re very good. | 这些就够了 父亲 你真是太好了 |
[13:14] | See if you can make it last till Spring. | 看你能不能撑到春天 |
[13:17] | I give you my word that it will. | 我保证能撑到春天 |
[13:19] | And, Father, I should like to invite Dolokhov | 还有 父亲 我想邀请德劳克夫 |
[13:22] | to come and stay here for a little while. May I do that? | 来这儿待上一小段时间 可以吗 |
[13:24] | My dear boy, any friend of yours is welcome here! | 亲爱的孩子 这儿欢迎你所有的朋友 |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:35] | To the health and happiness of all, | 敬所有人的健康和幸福 |
[13:38] | and the splendid recovery of our young friend here! | 还有这位年轻的朋友的康复 |
[13:40] | I can’t thank you enough, Count Rostov, | 我对您真是感激不尽 罗斯托夫伯爵 |
[13:42] | and you, Countess, for your kindness to me. | 还有您 伯爵小姐 对我这么好 |
[13:44] | Nonsense – it’s our pleasure. | 胡说 这是我们的荣幸 |
[13:46] | You’re one of the heroes of Austerlitz. | 你是奥斯特利茨的英雄之一 |
[13:48] | Nothing to be proud of, sir – I’m just a man who loves to fight. | 没什么可骄傲的 先生 我喜欢打仗而已 |
[13:50] | It’s all I know, to my shame. | 惭愧地说 我只知道打仗 |
[13:52] | Don’t disparage yourself, Fedya – | 别贬低自己 费佳 |
[13:53] | none of us will believe it anyway. | 反正我们谁也不信你的 |
[13:56] | Then I’d better say nothing about myself at all. | 那我还是别说关于我的事了 |
[14:02] | How is your mazurka coming along, Natasha? | 你的玛祖卡练得怎么样了 娜塔莎 |
[14:06] | Well, we thought we were doing very well, | 我以为我们跳得非常好 |
[14:09] | until Denisov told us we were doing it all wrong. | 直到德尼索夫告诉我们 我们跳得根本不对 |
[14:14] | – You did. – What do you know about it, Denisov? | -确实是 -你对它有什么了解 德尼索夫 |
[14:17] | Oh, I was dancing the mazurka in Poland | 你还穿着衬裙的时候 |
[14:19] | when you were still in petticoats, my boy! | 我就已经在波兰跳玛祖卡了 孩子 |
[14:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:23] | The way they used to teach us in Poland… | 他们在波兰教我们时采用的方法… |
[14:25] | Have you always lived with the family, Sonya? | 你一直都和这家人一起生活吗 索尼娅 |
[14:28] | Yes, since I was a little girl. | 对 从我很小的时候就一直是 |
[14:31] | Nikolai speaks so warmly of you, and now I can see why. | 尼古拉对你赞赏有加 我现在明白原因了 |
[14:36] | I should like to know you better, Sonya. | 我想更进一步了解你 索尼娅 |
[14:38] | It was the footman! | 是仆人 |
[14:42] | Dolokhov watches you all the time. | 德劳克夫一直在看着你 |
[14:45] | Doesn’t it make you feel uncomfortable? | 你不会觉得不自在吗 |
[14:48] | Yes. But there’s no harm in it. | 会 但又没什么坏处 |
[14:53] | He can look all he likes. It won’t change anything. | 他愿意看就看吧 看也不能改变什么 |
[14:56] | You’re so sure of yourself. | 你对自己如此有把握 |
[14:59] | Mama says that girls are like mayflies. | 妈妈说女孩就像蜉蝣 |
[15:02] | That they have their day in the sun, and then it’s over. | 她们在阳光下度过一天 然后就结束了 |
[15:05] | It’s more than a day. | 不止一天 |
[15:07] | But how long? A year or two? | 但能有多久呢 一年还是两年 |
[15:10] | To choose or be chosen. | 你选别人或者别人选你 |
[15:12] | And then, | 然后 |
[15:14] | that’s our lives settled…for ever. | 我们这辈子就永远…这么着了 |
[15:19] | It’s frightening. | 好可怕啊 |
[15:20] | You just have to choose right, that’s all. | 你只要选对就好了 |
[15:23] | But how will I know? | 但我怎么知道呢 |
[15:25] | You will. | 你会知道的 |
[15:27] | But will I? | 我会知道吗 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry, Nikki, I just don’t like him. | 抱歉 尼基 我就是对他没有好感 |
[15:34] | Why on Earth not? Everyone else does. | 到底是为什么呢 别人都喜欢他 |
[15:37] | There’s something cruel about him. | 他给人感觉有点残忍 |
[15:39] | Now you’re just being ridiculous. | 你这么说就太可笑了 |
[15:40] | – No, I’m not! – He’s the kindest, gentlest… | -我没有 -他最亲切优雅不过了 |
[15:43] | If you could see him at home with his mother and sister… | 如果你见过他在家是如何待他妈妈和妹妹的… |
[15:46] | Well, I don’t know about that. All I know is what I feel. | 我是不知道 我只知道我的感受 |
[15:50] | And I’m sure Pierre was in the right when he challenged him. | 而且我确信皮埃尔和他决斗是正确的选择 |
[15:54] | Oh, Pierre! He’s an idiot. | 皮埃尔 他是个白痴 |
[15:56] | No, he’s not. I’d trust him with my life. | 不 他才不是 把命交给他我都放心 |
[15:59] | Whereas, that one… | 但是 那个人 |
[16:01] | ..Can’t you see he’s trying to take Sonya from you? | 你看不出他想把索尼娅从你身边抢走吗 |
[16:04] | He’s just being nice to her. He likes you, too. | 他只是以礼待人 他也喜欢你 |
[16:07] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他才不喜欢我 |
[16:10] | And I’m not sure he likes you, either – not really. | 而且我也不确定他喜不喜欢你 不敢肯定 |
[16:33] | You sure you’re up to this, Fedya? | 你确定你能支撑下来吗 费佳 |
[16:36] | Come again. | 再来 |
[16:53] | You’ll have to show me how to do that one! | 你得教教我这招 |
[16:56] | Trade secret, my boy. | 行业秘密 小子 |
[17:02] | Your cousin is a lovely girl, Rostov. | 你表妹很可爱 罗斯托夫 |
[17:05] | And your sister, of course. | 当然你妹妹也是 |
[17:08] | I thought you were the man that despised all women, | 我以为没有女人能入你法眼 |
[17:10] | except his own mother and sister. | 除了亲妈和妹妹 |
[17:11] | I changed my mind, very recently. | 我最近才改变心意 |
[17:14] | Innocence and purity are very rare. | 天真纯洁是非常可贵的品质 |
[17:18] | You’ve known these girls all your life, | 你从小跟这些姑娘在一起 |
[17:20] | you take their qualities for granted. | 你就觉得这些品质是理所当然了 |
[17:23] | I suppose you’re right. I’ve never really thought about it. | 我觉得你说得对 我还真没细想过 |
[17:26] | You see and feel very deeply, don’t you, Dolokhov? | 你洞察能力很强啊 德劳克夫 |
[17:29] | Some things. | 也就有些事吧 |
[17:33] | Some things. | 有些事 |
[17:39] | A mazurka! | 玛祖卡舞曲 |
[17:40] | I knew we had one somewhere! Come on, Denisov. | 我就知道有这么一首曲子 来吧德尼索夫 |
[17:43] | We’ve heard you boasting, | 大家都听过你吹牛皮了 |
[17:45] | now you can show us what you can do! | 现在让我们看看你跳的怎么样 |
[17:46] | – No, no, no. – Yes! | -不不 -当然要 |
[17:48] | Make him, Father! | 让他跳 父亲 |
[17:48] | No excuse, Denisov, | 不许推辞 德尼索夫 |
[17:49] | you might as well submit. | 你还是恭敬不如从命吧 |
[17:51] | – Best idea all night. – Oh, no! | -今晚最棒的提议 -我不跳 |
[18:58] | Denisov, you’re a wonderful dancer! I had no idea. | 德尼索夫 你跳得真棒 我竟然不知道 |
[19:02] | For you – all for you. | 献给你 全都献给你 |
[19:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:06] | Now this, you absolutely deserve! | 来吧 你受之无愧 |
[19:08] | – Yes! – Thank you. | -是啊 -谢谢 |
[19:09] | Shall we sit down? | 坐下好吗 |
[19:23] | Countess. | 小姐 |
[19:27] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[19:28] | If I don’t speak now, I’m afraid I never will. | 如果现在不说 恐怕就再也不能说了 |
[19:33] | I adore you. | 我喜欢你 |
[19:35] | I have never felt this way about any woman or girl. | 我从未对哪位女性有这样的感觉 |
[19:38] | I think about you all day and dream of you at night. | 我白天想的是你 晚上梦的也是你 |
[19:41] | – Oh, dear. – I know I have no hope, | -天 -我知道无望 |
[19:44] | but I must ask you. | 但我还是得问 |
[19:46] | Will you make me the happiest man on earth | 你愿意让我成为世界上最幸福的男人 |
[19:48] | and consent to be my wife? | 并且愿意嫁我为妻吗 |
[19:55] | I wish you hadn’t said that. | 我希望你没把这话说出口 |
[19:59] | I beg your pardon. | 抱歉 |
[20:01] | I couldn’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[20:02] | Dear Denisov. | 亲爱的德尼索夫 |
[20:04] | I’m so fond of you, but… | 我真的很喜欢你 可是 |
[20:08] | I can’t say it. | 我说不出口 |
[20:12] | Please. | 别为难 |
[20:14] | Forget about it. | 忘了吧 |
[20:16] | A moment of madness. | 一时冲动而已 |
[20:19] | All over now. | 现在都结束了 |
[20:25] | Now, if you will excuse me… | 现在 如果你不介意的话 |
[20:59] | Now you must be blindfolded. | 你现在必须蒙上眼睛 |
[21:04] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[21:06] | If you wish to join our brotherhood, | 如果你愿意加入我们的兄弟会 |
[21:08] | you must be willing to submit to our rituals without question. | 你必须心甘情愿地遵从我们的仪式 |
[21:12] | Are you willing? | 你愿意吗 |
[21:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:29] | I will leave you now. | 我现在先离开了 |
[21:32] | When you hear knocking, | 你听到敲击声的时候 |
[21:34] | you may remove the blindfold. | 你就可以取下眼罩了 |
[21:59] | Why have you come here? | 你为何来此 |
[22:02] | For wisdom? | 为自由 |
[22:04] | For virtue? | 为美德 |
[22:06] | For enlightenment? | 还是为开悟 |
[22:09] | For renewal. | 为了洗心革面 |
[22:12] | I want renewal. | 我想要洗心革面 |
[22:14] | Sic transit gloria mundi! | 尘世繁华 转眼即逝 |
[22:18] | Always aid your brother man. | 务须帮助手足 |
[22:21] | Raise up the fallen. | 扶起跌倒之人 |
[22:23] | Forgive your enemy. | 宽恕汝之仇敌 |
[22:25] | Take no revenge upon him, unless it be but to do him good. | 不复仇敌 行善报恶 |
[22:30] | Go out into the world now. | 现在回到尘世中吧 |
[22:33] | Live not for yourself, | 不要为自己而活 |
[22:37] | but for others. | 要为他人而活 |
[22:40] | You must be so happy | 他拒绝参加社交活动 |
[22:43] | that he has decided to turn his back on society. | 你一定开心极了 |
[22:45] | Well, I won’t say a word | 我不会说我丈夫的 |
[22:47] | against my husband, Anna Pavlovna, | 坏话 安娜·帕夫洛夫娜 |
[22:48] | but truly it has been a bit of a trial the last few months. | 但过去这几个月确实挺难熬的 |
[22:52] | I’m very glad to be back in Petersburg. | 我很高兴能回到彼得堡 |
[22:54] | And the Emperor himself | 皇帝本人 |
[22:56] | has taken an interest in your affairs, I hear. | 听说对你的事很感兴趣 |
[22:59] | Yes, he’s been kind. More than kind, really. | 是啊 他很好 其实不止很好 |
[23:02] | Vraiment? | 真的吗 |
[23:04] | All the old crowd here, I see. | 我看这儿都是熟面孔 |
[23:07] | Bilibin! | 比利宾 |
[23:09] | Enchanting as ever, Comtesse. | 依旧如此迷人 伯爵夫人 |
[23:10] | Well, I should hope so. But tell me, | 但愿如此 但告诉我 |
[23:13] | who is that young man? | 那位年轻人是谁 |
[23:15] | Ah. Boris Drubestkoy. | 鲍里斯·德鲁别茨科伊 |
[23:17] | A very promising young man. | 非常有前途的年轻人 |
[23:19] | Since Austerlitz, he’s been attached to the Prussian Staff. | 奥斯特利茨之战后 他一直效力于普鲁士参谋部 |
[23:22] | Our oldest allies. | 我们最初的盟军 |
[23:24] | They’ve only betrayed us four times in the last three years, | 过去的三年里他们只背叛了我们四次 |
[23:27] | but now they’re supposed to be the solution to the eternal… | 可现在他们能解决这无休止的 |
[23:30] | Stop talking politics to me, Bilibin, I can’t bear it. | 别跟我谈政治 比利宾 我受不了 |
[23:33] | Just introduce me to your little friend | 把我介绍给你这位年轻的朋友 |
[23:35] | and make yourself scarce, hmm? | 然后你就可以走了 好吗 |
[23:38] | Drubetskoy? | 德鲁别茨科伊 |
[23:39] | Over here. | 这边 |
[23:41] | Countess Bezukhova, may I present Boris Drubetskoy, | 别祖霍夫伯爵夫人 请允许我介绍鲍里斯·德鲁别茨科伊 |
[23:45] | one of our most promising young diplomats. | 最有前途的年轻外交官之一 |
[23:48] | Enchante. | 荣幸至极 |
[23:49] | And you’re with the Prussian High Command? | 你在普鲁士统帅部工作 |
[23:50] | How exciting, to be so close to all the decision-makers. | 真令人激动 离所有决策者如此近 |
[23:53] | Do tell me about it. | 跟我讲讲 |
[23:55] | Are you interested in politics, Countess Bezukhova? | 您对政治感兴趣吗 别祖霍夫伯爵夫人 |
[23:58] | I adore politics. | 我痴迷于政治 |
[24:01] | It’s all so fascinating! | 太令人着迷了 |
[24:04] | Ah, Dolokhov, you’ll never guess who I just ran into! | 德劳克夫 你绝想不到我遇到谁了 |
[24:07] | Dolokhov? | 德劳克夫 |
[24:09] | What’s the matter? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[24:11] | Did he tell you? | 他跟你说了吗 |
[24:12] | No,he told me nothing. What’s this all about? | 没有 他什么都没说 这是怎么了 |
[24:13] | There’s been a bit of a scene. | 你没看到刚刚那场景 |
[24:15] | He’s proposed to Sonya and she refused him. | 他跟索尼娅求婚了 可她拒绝了 |
[24:17] | She told him she was in love with someone else. | 她告诉他 自己爱上了别人 |
[24:19] | You, of course, though she didn’t say so. | 当然是你啊 虽然她没那么说 |
[24:20] | He actually proposed to her? | 他真向她求婚了 |
[24:22] | Yes! Couldn’t you see it coming? | 对啊 你难道没感觉到吗 |
[24:24] | Sometimes I don’t think you see anything. | 有时我觉得你什么都感觉不到 |
[24:27] | Mamma’s not pleased. | 妈妈不开心 |
[24:29] | She told Sonya that Dolokhov’s a very good match | 她告诉索尼娅 对一个前途无望的女孩来说 |
[24:31] | for a girl with no prospects. | 德劳克夫是很好的选择 |
[24:32] | But I’m glad she refused him. Aren’t you? | 可我很开心她拒绝了 你呢 |
[24:34] | Yes, yes, of course I am. | 对 我当然也开心 |
[24:36] | But I should talk to her about it. | 但我得跟她谈谈 |
[24:38] | Yes, I’ll get her to come down. | 好 我让她下来 |
[24:55] | So, he really proposed to you? | 所以他真的向你求婚了 |
[24:57] | Yes. I didn’t want him to. | 是的 可我并不想 |
[25:02] | You know, as Mamma said, it would be a good match for you. | 正如妈妈说的 那对你来说会是不错的选择 |
[25:05] | He’s such a good fellow and a dear friend. | 他人那么好 又都是老朋友了 |
[25:07] | I’d hate for you to feel as though you’d missed an opportunity. | 我不愿你觉得错过了良缘 |
[25:09] | I’ve already refused him. Nothing could make me change my mind. | 我已经拒绝了他 我的心意已决 |
[25:15] | He’s been very kind to me, but I could never love him, | 他对我很好 可我永远不会爱他 |
[25:17] | – and I told him so. – Sonya, if you’ve refused him for my sake, | -我也跟他说了 -索尼娅 你要是因为我拒绝了他 |
[25:19] | – then I’m afraid… – No, don’t say that to me! | -那我恐怕 -不 别对我那样说 |
[25:20] | No, but I must tell you the whole truth. Look. | 可我得告诉你所有实情 听着 |
[25:23] | I love you, I think, more than anyone I’ve ever known. | 我爱你 胜过我所知的任何人 |
[25:26] | Well, that’s enough for me. | 那就够了 |
[25:28] | Yes, but I’ve fallen in love before | 是啊 我之前也深爱过 |
[25:29] | and I expect that I will again. | 可我还会爱上别人的 |
[25:32] | I can’t help it, it’s the way I am. | 我无法控制 我就是这种人 |
[25:35] | And then when Mamma refuses to give her consent, | 后来妈妈不同意 |
[25:39] | you see, I’m not in a position to promise you anything. | 你得明白 我无法向你承诺什么 |
[25:42] | I don’t ask you to, I never have. | 我没要求你什么 从来没有 |
[25:43] | Yes, but I think you should consider Dolokhov’s proposal. | 是 可我认为你应该考虑德劳克夫的求婚 |
[25:49] | I’d rather not marry at all than marry him. | 我宁愿谁都不嫁 也不会嫁给他 |
[25:53] | I love you and I always will. | 我爱你 永远 |
[25:56] | But I don’t ask anything of you. | 可我对你别无所求 |
[25:59] | I don’t expect anything more. | 我也不期待还有更多 |
[26:05] | I don’t deserve you. | 我配不上你 |
[26:09] | You’re an angel. | 你就是个天使 |
[26:24] | Good day, good day, | 你们好 你们好 |
[26:26] | I’ve come to see how you’re all getting along. | 我来看看大家过得如何 |
[26:30] | These cottages look very bad, Grigori. | 这些村舍看上去很糟糕啊 格里戈里 |
[26:33] | They need new roofs, at the very least. | 最起码得换个新屋顶 |
[26:35] | Yes, indeed, Your Excellency. | 对 的确如此 伯爵阁下 |
[26:36] | See you make a note of that. | 把那记下来 |
[26:37] | And here would be a good place for a school. | 而在这里建个学校也不错 |
[26:40] | A school, Your Excellency? | 学校 伯爵阁下 |
[26:41] | Yes, indeed. Every boy should have the chance to learn | 对啊 每个男孩都该有机会学习 |
[26:44] | to read and write. And the girls, too. | 看书和学习写字 女孩们也是 |
[26:46] | But where will the teacher come from, Your Excellency? | 可上哪儿找老师去 伯爵阁下 |
[26:49] | Oh, there are teachers everywhere. | 老师到处都有 |
[26:51] | Just build the school and the teachers will come! | 建好学校 老师自然就有了 |
[26:55] | Now! Grain stores. | 现在去看粮仓 |
[27:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:07] | Grain stores. | 粮仓 |
[27:17] | Oh, it’s you. | 你来啦 |
[27:21] | I’m so sorry, but did I mistake the day? | 抱歉 我是弄错日子了吗 |
[27:25] | Or the time? | 还是看错时间了 |
[27:27] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 没有 |
[27:29] | It’s just…where is everybody? | 只是 大家都去哪儿了 |
[27:35] | Don’t you think there are enough of us? | 你不觉得有咱俩就够了吗 |
[27:37] | Well, yes, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[27:42] | What did you think all this was about? | 你以为叫你来做什么的 |
[27:46] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[27:50] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[27:55] | Not particularly. | 不怎么饿 |
[27:59] | Come on, then. | 那跟我来 |
[28:42] | All right, gentlemen, who’s in? | 好 先生们 谁要下注 |
[28:44] | Ah, Rostov! The very man! | 罗斯托夫 来得正好 |
[28:47] | Thank you for inviting me,Dolokhov. | 感谢你邀请我 德劳克夫 |
[28:48] | You’ve been a stranger lately. | 你最近都没跟我联络 |
[28:50] | I’ve been busy. | 我太忙了 |
[28:52] | But you’re still my… | 但你仍是我的… |
[28:54] | I mean, everything’s all right between us? | 我是说 我们之间没问题吧 |
[28:55] | Why wouldn’t it be? Why don’t you join us at the table? | 怎么会有问题 你何不加入我们的赌局 |
[28:58] | Or are you afraid of playing with me? | 还是你害怕跟我对赌 |
[29:01] | I haven’t any money with me. | 我身上没钱 |
[29:03] | That’s all right, I trust you. | 没关系 我相信你 |
[29:05] | Play or not, it’s all the same to me. | 不管赌不赌 对我来说没有区别 |
[29:06] | But I tell you, if you play with me, you’ll lose. | 但我告诉你 你跟我玩是会输的 |
[29:10] | Well, you don’t know that. | 这不一定吧 |
[29:12] | You know what they say about me? | 你知道他们怎么说我吗 |
[29:14] | Dolokhov makes his own luck. | 德劳克夫自己决定自己的命运 |
[29:19] | I’ll play. | 我加入 |
[29:19] | Good man! Make some room for him. | 好样的 给他个位子坐 |
[29:23] | Stake your bets, gentlemen. | 下好离手 先生们 |
[29:28] | Five roubles on the five. | 下注五卢布在五 |
[29:31] | Three of hearts the soda. | 红桃三 |
[29:33] | Ten wins. | 十 你赢了 |
[29:35] | And five loses. | 五 你输了 |
[29:37] | All right, Rostov, I’m keeping tally. | 好吧 罗斯托夫 我会记帐 |
[29:40] | Stake your bets, gentlemen. | 下好离手 先生们 |
[29:44] | Ten on the ace. | 下注十卢布在A |
[29:48] | Any more? | 还有要下注的吗 |
[29:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:53] | Seven… | 七 |
[29:54] | K King… | |
[29:56] | ..And ace loses. | A 你输了 |
[29:58] | Bad luck, Rostov. | 你运气不好 罗斯托夫 |
[30:00] | Maybe it’s not your night. | 或许今晚你不适合赌博 |
[30:02] | Stake your bets, gentlemen. | 下好离手 先生们 |
[30:05] | 20 on the seven. | 下注20卢布在七 |
[30:18] | That’s how it goes sometimes. | 有时候就是会这样 |
[30:22] | Perhaps you’d like to quit, Rostov? | 你可能想放弃了 罗斯托夫 |
[30:30] | 40 on the King. | 下注40卢布在K |
[30:34] | Place your bets. | 下好离手 |
[30:37] | – 1,000 on the ace. – Any more? | -下注1000卢布在A -还有吗 |
[30:41] | Jack of diamonds. | 方块J |
[30:43] | Three of spades. | 黑桃三 |
[30:45] | Ace of diamonds. | 方块A |
[30:50] | So, how much do I owe you now? | 我现在欠你多少 |
[32:21] | You have a lovely voice, Nikki – | 你声音真好听 尼基 |
[32:23] | we should sing together more often! | 我们应该更常一起唱歌 |
[32:26] | I have to go and speak to Father. | 我得去跟父亲谈谈 |
[32:34] | Ah, the night bird! | 夜猫子回来了 |
[32:36] | Home at last! Well, did you have a good time? | 终于回家了 你玩得开心吗 |
[32:39] | Not especially. | 不怎么样 |
[32:41] | Father, I’m afraid I’m going to need some more money. | 父亲 恐怕我又需要钱了 |
[32:44] | Already? | 这么快 |
[32:45] | I had a feeling it wouldn’t last you, | 我之前有预感你不会是最后一次拿钱 |
[32:46] | but I didn’t think it would be so soon! | 但我没想到这么快就要拿 |
[32:48] | Well, you’re only young once. How much do you need, my boy? | 不过年轻只有一次 你需要多少 |
[32:53] | Well, it’s rather a lot. | 数目很庞大 |
[32:55] | Um, I lost a bit at cards, you see… | 我在牌桌上输了一些钱 |
[32:57] | And…that is, a good deal, a very great deal actually. | 实际上是很多 非常多钱 |
[33:01] | – How much? – 43,000. | -多少 -43000卢布 |
[33:04] | What? | 什么 |
[33:07] | To whom? | 输给谁 |
[33:09] | 43,000?! Are you joking? | 43000卢布 你在开玩笑吗 |
[33:12] | And I promised to pay tomorrow. | 我答应明天会付钱 |
[33:18] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[33:20] | I suppose it happens to everyone, at some point. | 我想每个人都会遇到这种事 |
[33:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:26] | Yes, I suppose these things do happen. | 对 我想这种事的确是会发生的 |
[33:30] | It’s a little difficult. | 这件事有点难办 |
[33:33] | We shall have to close up the Moscow house and go to Otradnoe. | 我们得关闭在莫斯科的房子搬去奥特拉德诺耶 |
[33:39] | Well, it can’t be helped. | 这没什么办法 |
[33:43] | Can’t be helped. | 没什么办法 |
[33:46] | Oh, Papa! Please forgive me – I’m so sorry! | 爸爸 请原谅我 我很抱歉 |
[33:48] | Forgive me, I’m sorry…I didn’t mean.. | 原谅我 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[33:51] | There, there. | 好了 好了 |
[33:53] | There, there. | 好了 好了 |
[34:00] | Well, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[34:04] | We didn’t exactly enhance our reputations on leave, did we? | 休假时我们也没做什么光彩的事 对吧 |
[34:07] | I certainly didn’t. | 我绝对没有 |
[34:09] | When the leave’s too long, the soldier goes wrong. | 休假太长时 士兵都会松散 |
[34:13] | At least we know what we have to do now – kill Frenchmen. | 至少我们知道现在要做什么 杀法国人 |
[34:17] | We can do that. | 这我们能做到 |
[34:20] | By the order of the Emperor Alexander, | 根据亚历山大一世的命令 |
[34:23] | and by the grace of God, | 与上帝的恩典 |
[34:26] | it is announced that a peace treaty | 我宣布俄国与法国皇帝 |
[34:28] | has been ratified with the Emperor of France, | 已签订和平条约 |
[34:32] | who will now be our gallant ally. | 法国现在是我们可敬的同盟 |
[34:38] | The Emperor Napoleon has been awarded the Order of St Andrew, | 拿破仑皇帝已被授予圣安德鲁勋章 |
[34:43] | as a mark of our nations’ amity and accord. | 作为两国友好与和谐的象征 |
[34:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:52] | Oh, excellent. | 太棒了 |
[34:54] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:55] | The usual thing. We’ve changed sides. | 很常见 我们换阵营了 |
[34:59] | Our enemies are our friends now. | 我们的敌人现在是我们的朋友了 |
[35:00] | – So we’re friends with the French? – I know, I know. | -我们现在跟法国是朋友了 -我知道 |
[35:04] | It’s a mad world. No use trying to understand. | 这是个疯狂世界 试图理解也是徒劳 |
[36:22] | Is Prince Andrei at home? I’m an old friend. | 安德烈公爵在家吗 我是他老朋友 |
[36:25] | Yes, your Excellency. Shall I tell him you’re here? | 在 阁下 需要我告诉他你来了吗 |
[36:28] | No, no, let me surprise him. | 不 我要给他个惊喜 |
[36:43] | Pierre! | 皮埃尔 |
[36:46] | How unexpected! | 太意想不到了 |
[36:49] | I’m delighted to see you! What brings you to these parts? | 很高兴见到你 什么风把你吹到这来了 |
[36:52] | I’ve been making a tour of my estates, | 我来自己的土地看一下 |
[36:54] | trying to make conditions better for my serfs | 看能不能改善农奴们的条件 |
[36:56] | and my tenant farmers, make my farms more efficient, and so on. | 还有佃户 让农场运转得更有效率 诸如此类 |
[37:01] | Really, I’ve no idea what I’m doing. | 说真的 我不知道我在干什么 |
[37:04] | How are you? I’ve been thinking about you so much, | 你怎么样了 我一直都在想你 |
[37:07] | wondering what you’ve been up to! | 想知道你在谋划什么 |
[37:10] | Not very much, is the short answer. | 简而言之 没什么 |
[37:13] | Come, let’s have something to eat and drink. | 来吧 我们去吃点喝点什么 |
[37:17] | Yes, this is the life – bread and cheese, | 是啊 这就是生活 面包和奶酪 |
[37:20] | and wine, in moderation. | 还有适量的红酒 |
[37:23] | To hell with high society! | 去他的上流社会 |
[37:26] | You know, you’re exactly the same. | 你还是一样 |
[37:28] | You haven’t changed a bit! | 一点都没有变 |
[37:30] | Do you think so? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[37:33] | In myself, I believe I’ve changed a great deal – | 我自己认为 我变了很多 |
[37:35] | and for the better. | 变好了 |
[37:39] | I heard about your marriage. | 我听说了你婚姻的事 |
[37:42] | And how it ended? | 听说最后怎么样了吗 |
[37:44] | You heard about the duel? | 你听说那次决斗了吗 |
[37:46] | Yes, you had to go through that, too. | 是的 你还遭遇了这些 |
[37:50] | The one thing I thank God for is that I didn’t kill that man. | 我唯一感谢上帝的就是我没杀了那个人 |
[37:53] | Why so? If a dog is vicious, he’s better off dead. | 为什么 如果一条狗很凶狠 它还不如死了 |
[37:55] | But to take a man’s life, that must always be wrong. | 但是取走一个人的生命肯定是不对的 |
[37:58] | Why must it always be wrong? For you, perhaps. | 为什么肯定不对呢 可能对你来说是的 |
[38:02] | For me, there are only two evils – | 但是对我而言 世上的恶只有两种 |
[38:06] | sickness and remorse. | 疾病和悔恨 |
[38:10] | Since Lise died, I’ve been wracked with remorse. | 自从丽丝死后 我就一直心怀愧疚 |
[38:18] | I treated her unkindly and now she’s gone. | 我曾对她不好 现在她却走了 |
[38:22] | Disappeared into nowhere. | 消失得无影无踪 |
[38:25] | No way for me to make amends. | 没有给我补救的余地 |
[38:32] | I’ve been staring into the abyss, Pierre. | 我这是在自作孽 皮埃尔 |
[38:39] | So now, my sole aim is to live for myself. | 所以我现在唯一的目标就是为自己而活 |
[38:43] | To do as little harm as possible | 尽可能不伤害别人 |
[38:45] | and to have as little to do with other people as I can. | 也尽可能不跟其他人有交集 |
[38:47] | No, I can’t agree. That wouldn’t be enough. | 不 我无法苟同 那是不够的 |
[38:50] | I used to live for myself and I ruined my life. | 我曾经只为自己而活 却毁了自己 |
[38:54] | Now, I try to think of others, actively try to help them, | 现在我试着关心他人 积极地想去帮助他们 |
[38:57] | and I’m much happier for it. | 我也因此更快乐了 |
[39:00] | Anyway, you don’t live just for yourself! | 不管怎么说 你活着并不是只为了自己 |
[39:03] | What about your sister, your father, your little son? | 你妹妹 你父亲 你儿子呢 |
[39:05] | They are a part of myself. | 他们是我的一部分 |
[39:08] | All right, I concede, one can’t avoid the world entirely, | 好吧 我承认 一个人不能完全与世隔绝 |
[39:10] | but I do my best. | 但是我尽量这么做 |
[39:12] | I look after my estate, I take care of my sister and my son, | 我照看我的土地 照顾我的妹妹和儿子 |
[39:15] | I serve in the local militia with my father. | 我跟父亲一起在当地民兵队工作 |
[39:17] | – And that is enough for me. – You won’t go back to the army? | -对我而言那就够了 -你不会再回军队了吗 |
[39:20] | After Austerlitz? No, thanks. | 在奥斯特利茨一役之后吗 不 谢了 |
[39:23] | The pursuit of military glory disgusts me now. | 现在对于军队荣誉的追求让我觉得恶心 |
[39:27] | And besides, Kutuzov was our last good man, | 而且 库图佐夫已经是最后的好军人了 |
[39:29] | and now the Tsar’s demoted him. | 沙皇却降了他的职 |
[39:30] | And what about yourself? | 那你自己呢 |
[39:32] | You have so much to give. Marry again, why not? | 你还有如此多可奉献之处 再结一次婚吧 |
[39:36] | And make some other poor girl unhappy? | 然后再让一个可怜的女孩伤心吗 |
[39:39] | I’m surprised to hear you recommend marriage, Pierre. | 我很惊讶你会提议我结婚 皮埃尔 |
[39:43] | We neither of us distinguished ourselves there, did we? | 我们俩谁都没做得很好 不是吗 |
[39:54] | Look, I must say this to you. We’ve had all these conversations | 我必须跟你说 我们曾聊过很多次 |
[39:56] | and you’ve been talking as if your life is over, | 你一直说得好像你的人生已经完蛋了 |
[39:58] | but you’re a young man still. | 但是你还是一个年轻人 |
[40:01] | You know, so many good things can happen for you. | 还有很多好事能发生在你身上 |
[40:03] | Since I became a Mason and started to live a good life, | 自从我加入共济会 开展一段新生活 |
[40:06] | I feel capable of anything! | 我觉得自己无所不能 |
[40:09] | We must live. | 我们必须生活 |
[40:11] | You know, we must love. | 我们必须去爱 |
[40:14] | And we must believe | 我们必须相信 |
[40:15] | that there’s more to it | 在这一小片土地上的生活 |
[40:17] | all than our lives on this scrap of earth. | 还有更多的意义 |
[40:19] | There’s something else out there – it is true, Andrei. | 世界还有很多其他事物 真的 安德烈 |
[40:24] | You must believe it. | 你一定要相信 |
[40:33] | Yes, if only it were so. | 是的 如果真是这样就好了 |
[40:42] | Pierre, I’d like you to meet my son. | 皮埃尔 我带你去见我儿子吧 |
[40:46] | And it must be years since | 我父亲和妹妹 |
[40:48] | my father and my sister set eyes on you. | 也肯定很多年没见过你了 |
[40:51] | Can you spare the time? | 你能抽出点时间吗 |
[40:53] | For you, I’ve all the time in the world. | 为了你 我多少时间都愿意给 |
[41:08] | He’s a funny fish. | 他是个幽默的人 |
[41:13] | He makes a funny face! | 他扮鬼脸 |
[41:17] | How do you find Andrei? | 你觉得安德烈怎么样 |
[41:20] | He worries me so much. | 他太令我担心了 |
[41:23] | Today, he’s merry and lively, | 今天 他高兴又充满活力 |
[41:24] | but that’s just your effect on him. | 不过那都是你做到的 |
[41:27] | He is unhappy. | 他并不开心 |
[41:30] | But it’s not as though he’s doing nothing, Princess. | 但至少他不是无所事事 小姐 |
[41:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:35] | He does everything well. | 他什么事都办得很好 |
[41:40] | But it’s as if the soul has gone out of him. | 只是他好像没有灵魂了一样 |
[41:46] | My father’s home. | 我父亲回来了 |
[41:48] | Oh! Do you want to go and say hello to your grandfather? | 你要去跟爷爷问好吗 |
[42:04] | ‘No more war?’ | 停战 |
[42:05] | This peace treaty with France won’t last. Mark my words, | 与法国的和平协议不会持续太久 等着吧 |
[42:08] | we’ll be fighting Napoleon again before you’re much older! | 不久之后我们就会再跟拿破仑打起来 |
[42:11] | No, sir! We must believe the man is capable of evolving. | 不 先生 我们要相信他能改进 |
[42:14] | Evolving? | 改进 |
[42:16] | Men don’t change! | 人是不会变的 |
[42:18] | If you could drain the blood from their veins and put in water, | 如果你能放干他们的血再倒进水里 |
[42:20] | there might be no war! | 那才可能会停战了 |
[42:22] | You’re talking old women’s nonsense, sir, | 你这都是妇人之见 先生 |
[42:25] | but I’m happy to see that | 但我还是很高兴能见到 |
[42:26] | there are still a few idealists left on Earth. | 世上还留存着那么一两个理想主义者 |
[42:31] | I want you to go to Otradnoe. | 我想派你去奥特拉德诺耶 |
[42:33] | The marshal there, Count Rostov, | 那儿的元帅 罗斯托夫伯爵 |
[42:35] | has failed to produce half the men required of him. | 没有把他管教好 |
[42:38] | The army still needs to be maintained, | 需要有人去管教军队 |
[42:39] | even in this time of so-called peace. | 即使是在这所谓的和平时期 |
[42:42] | Rostov needs someone to ginger him up a bit. | 该有人去刺激一下罗斯托夫 |
[42:45] | Do you know the man, at all? | 你了解这个人吗 |
[42:46] | – No, I don’t. – I do. | -不了解 -我了解 |
[42:48] | He’s a very good man. Not practical, I suppose, | 他是个很不错的人 虽然有点不切实际 |
[42:52] | but who am I to talk of such things? | 但我又有什么立场来谈这些呢 |
[42:54] | I’m very fond of him. The whole family are delightful. | 我很喜欢他 他们一家人都很讨人喜欢 |
[42:57] | Well, there you are. You can mix business with pleasure! | 看啊 工作中也充满乐趣 |
[43:28] | Do tell your father that I shall do my very best to | 请转告令尊 我将尽我所能 |
[43:30] | make my contribution to the militia. I’ve been very lax. | 为国民军做贡献 我之前做得太不够了 |
[43:33] | Do you know, I moved the family to the country to save money, | 你知道吗 我为了省钱举家搬到乡村 |
[43:36] | but somehow, I’ve been doing more entertaining here | 但不知怎么的 我在这里比在莫斯科 |
[43:39] | than I ever did in Moscow – hunts, | 要招待更多客人 捕猎 |
[43:41] | theatricals, dinners, musicians, | 戏剧 聚餐 音乐 |
[43:42] | endless guests coming to stay… | 来客络绎不绝 |
[43:43] | Well, I shan’t be any further burden to you… | 我不会再给你增加负担 |
[43:45] | Oh, no, no, no, my dear fellow, I didn’t mean you. | 不不 我亲爱的朋友 我不是说你 |
[43:47] | Of course, you must stay the night. | 当然 请一定在此过夜 |
[43:50] | And as long as you wish! | 随你愿意待多久 |
[43:53] | And you needn’t be talking to boring old men like me, | 而且不需要跟我这样的无聊老头谈话 |
[43:55] | I’ve seen you looking at those lovely girls. | 我见你注视那些可爱的姑娘 |
[43:59] | Natasha! Stop that, my darling, and come over here. | 娜塔莎 别弹了 亲爱的 过来 |
[44:07] | My daughter, Natalia. | 这是我女儿 娜塔莉亚 |
[44:09] | Natasha, this is Prince Andrei Bolkonsky, | 娜塔莎 这是安德烈·保尔康斯基公爵 |
[44:12] | one of the great heroes of Austerlitz. | 奥斯特利茨的大英雄 |
[44:14] | I’m happy to make your acquaintance, sir. | 很高兴认识你 先生 |
[44:21] | I think I saw you before, didn’t I? | 我想我们之前见过 对吧 |
[44:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[44:26] | Yes, you looked at me so severely! | 没错 你当时看我的眼神特别凶 |
[44:29] | No, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[44:29] | Not severely. At least, I hope not. | 并不凶 至少我希望没有 |
[44:33] | Go and take him away and talk to him, | 带他到一边去聊天吧 |
[44:35] | Natasha. He’s had enough of me. | 娜塔莎 他已经受够我了 |
[44:46] | Are you the Prince Andrei that Pierre Bezukhov talks about? | 你是皮埃尔·别祖霍夫谈起的那个安德烈公爵吗 |
[44:49] | He is my greatest friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[44:52] | He loves you very dearly. I think you’re his hero. | 他非常喜欢你 我想你是他眼中的英雄 |
[44:58] | Have you seen him lately? | 你最近见过他吗 |
[44:59] | He’s had so much trouble, I think, and none of it his fault. | 我想他遇上了很多麻烦 而且都不是他的错 |
[45:02] | I saw him just before I came here. | 我来这儿之前才见过他 |
[45:05] | I believe he’s put his sorrows behind him now – | 我想他已经放下那些伤心事了 |
[45:08] | he’s full of great plans and love for his fellow man. | 他现在对未来充满了计划 对同胞充满了爱 |
[45:13] | Yes. Yes, that’s just like him. | 没错 他就是这样 |
[45:17] | I so want him to be happy. | 我多希望他能快乐 |
[45:20] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[45:23] | You seem to have the gift of happiness. | 你看来有快乐的天赋 |
[45:28] | Don’t we all have it? | 我们不都有吗 |
[45:31] | Somewhere within us? | 就在身上的什么地方 |
[45:46] | Come on, please? One more time! | 拜托 再来一次 |
[45:50] | Yes, all right, but then I’m blowing the candles out. | 行啊 但再来一次我就要熄掉蜡烛了 |
[46:41] | That’s it – I’m going to sleep now. | 就这样吧 我要睡觉去了 |
[46:43] | Oh, Sonya, how can you sleep? | 索尼娅 你怎么能睡得着呢 |
[46:45] | I feel as if I’m going to stay awake till dawn. | 我感觉我整晚都睡不着了 |
[46:49] | Look at that lovely moon. | 瞧那可爱的月亮 |
[46:51] | I don’t think it’s the moon that’s keeping you awake. | 我想你不是因为月亮才睡不着 |
[46:55] | What, then? | 那是什么原因呢 |
[46:58] | Do you like him very much? | 你很喜欢他吗 |
[47:00] | More than Boris? | 胜过对鲍里斯的喜欢 |
[47:02] | Yes, much more. | 是啊 比那还喜欢得多 |
[47:05] | There’s something so sad about him, | 他身上有种特质让你为他伤心 |
[47:07] | and that frightens me a little. | 这有点吓着我 |
[47:10] | But he’s going away, and we’re leaving for Petersburg – | 但他要走了 我们也要去彼得堡 |
[47:12] | I don’t suppose I’ll ever see him again. | 我想我再也见不到他了 |
[47:15] | Oh, Sonya, I wish I could fly away. | 索尼娅 我多希望我能飞走啊 |
[47:18] | Shall I try? Would the air carry me? | 我能试试吗 空气会带我走吗 |
[47:21] | Don’t be a fool! | 别犯傻了 |
[47:23] | – Come to bed now. – Oh, if you insist. | -来上床睡觉了 -你非得坚持的话 |
[48:16] | I understand you have made a great effort to change your life. | 我知道你做了很多努力想改变生活 |
[48:20] | That’s very commendable. | 这难能可贵 |
[48:22] | How do you feel about yourself? | 你感觉如何 |
[48:25] | Well, I can look at myself without disgust now. | 我现在看自己不觉厌恶 |
[48:28] | But… still not happy. | 但…我仍然不快乐 |
[48:33] | Not at all. | 完全不快乐 |
[48:35] | I sleep badly, I wake with fearful thoughts. | 我睡得不好 被可怕的念头惊醒 |
[48:40] | What’s the matter with me? | 我究竟出什么问题了 |
[48:45] | Perhaps you are changing your world, | 可能你一直在改变周围的世界 |
[48:49] | and forgetting to change yourself. | 却忘了要改变自己 |
[48:54] | Do you try to forgive those who have wounded you? | 你有没有试过原谅那些伤害你的人 |
[49:01] | “My dear Helene, I believe | “亲爱的海伦 我相信 |
[49:03] | “we should resume married life together, | “我们应该继续住一起生活 |
[49:05] | “If that is agreeable to you. | “如果你同意的话 |
[49:10] | “I ask you to forgive me for hurting your feelings, | “我希望你能原谅我曾经伤你感情 |
[49:12] | “and for any damage to your reputation | “以及我的行为对你的名誉 |
[49:14] | “that my conduct may have caused.” | “所造成的伤害” |
[49:16] | Thank you, dear Pierre. | 谢谢你 亲爱的皮埃尔 |
[49:18] | “I am a better person now, | “我希望自己现在 |
[49:19] | “I hope, than I was when we last spoke.” | “相比上次谈话时要更好” |
[49:23] | I can’t believe you’re back with Bezukhov. | 我不敢相信你回来跟别祖霍夫一起了 |
[49:28] | No need to sound so shocked. It makes perfect sense. | 别必要那么吃惊 这完全合情理 |
[49:33] | We’re not sharing a bed, it’s just for appearance’s sake. | 我们没有同床共枕 只是做面子功夫罢了 |
[49:36] | So, nothing needs to change. | 因此 不会有任何改变 |
[49:37] | Come back to bed. | 回床上来 |
[49:39] | No, I’ve got too much on this morning. | 不 我今早有很多事要忙 |
[49:41] | Did you know the Rostovs are back in town? | 你知道罗斯托夫一家回来了吗 |
[49:43] | I had heard, yes. | 是的 我听说了 |
[49:45] | Aren’t you supposed to be engaged to the daughter? | 你不是跟他家的女儿订婚了吗 |
[49:48] | That was just a childish thing. | 只是孩童时候的约定罢了 |
[49:50] | Does she know that? | 她知道你是这么想的吗 |
[49:52] | I should make it clear if I were you – | 如果我是你 我会把它说清楚 |
[49:53] | you can’t afford to be engaged to a girl with no money. | 你不可能去娶一个没有钱的女孩子 |
[49:55] | You’re not jealous, by any chance, are you? | 你这么说不是因为嫉妒吧 |
[49:58] | Me? Jealous? | 我 嫉妒 |
[49:59] | Of the little Rostov girl? | 嫉妒罗斯托夫家的姑娘 |
[50:01] | You’re very sweet. | 你真是太天真了 |
[50:03] | You can see yourself out. | 你自己走吧 |
[50:05] | Wait! | 等等 |
[50:07] | I’ll see you at the Tsar’s ball? | 今晚沙皇的舞会 你会去吗 |
[50:10] | Well, you shall see me, but you’re not to talk to me, | 我会去的 但你不能跟我说话 |
[50:12] | much less touch me. | 更不要碰我 |
[50:14] | I shall be otherwise engaged, and you need to find yourself | 我到时应该很忙 你得自己去找 |
[50:16] | a pretty little heiress to charm out of her petticoat. | 一位年轻漂亮的继承人 把她迷得神魂颠倒 |
[50:18] | – Think you can do that? – I don’t want to do that. | -你觉得你能做到吗 -我不想那样 |
[50:21] | I want you. | 我想要的是你 |
[50:23] | Sweet boy. | 真乖 |
[50:44] | I’m so nervous! | 我好紧张 |
[50:46] | I’ve been awake for hours, | 我已经醒了好几个小时了 |
[50:47] | thinking about the Tsar’s ball tonight. | 一直在想今晚沙皇的舞会 |
[50:49] | Oh, but you’ve got nothing to be nervous about. | 关于舞会的事 你无须紧张 |
[50:54] | It is important, my darling, for you and for Sonya – | 对你和索尼娅来说 这个舞会很重要 |
[50:59] | the first time you’ll be seen in Petersburg society. | 这是你们第一次在彼得堡的社交圈亮相 |
[51:02] | Everyone’s eyes will be on you. | 所有人的目光都会在你们身上 |
[51:06] | So, keep a clear head, | 因此 头脑要保持清醒 |
[51:08] | and don’t fall for the first boy who asks you to dance. | 不要随便就爱上第一个邀你跳舞的男孩 |
[51:12] | – Do you think he might be there? – Who? | -你觉得他会去吗 -谁 |
[51:16] | You know, Mamma! | 你知道的 妈妈 |
[51:18] | Prince Andrei Bolkonsky. | 安德烈·保尔康斯基公爵 |
[51:21] | If God wills it, he’ll be there, | 若上帝保佑 他会去的 |
[51:25] | and you’ll dance with him. | 你将和他共舞 |
[51:27] | Now, close your eyes. | 现在 闭上眼睛 |
[52:22] | Look at those two. | 看看她们俩 |
[52:25] | Charmantes! | 真是光彩照人 |
[52:28] | There’s so many French here. | 这里有好多法国人 |
[52:30] | – As if nothing ever changed. – It won’t last. | -仿佛一切未曾改变 -维持不了多久的 |
[52:33] | Napoleon won’t be able to resist the temptation to invade Russia | 过不了多久 拿破仑就会忍不住 |
[52:36] | – for much longer. – Oh! Bilibin, don’t say that. | -入侵俄国 -比利宾 别说这种话 |
[52:39] | Well, it’s his nature. He’s like the scorpion | 这是他的天性 他就像只蝎子 |
[52:42] | he has to sting, he can’t help it. | 总想要蜇人 忍不住的 |
[52:44] | Ah! The Queen of Petersburg! | 圣彼得堡的女王来了 |
[52:48] | His Imperial Majesty, The Tsar. | 沙皇陛下到 |
[53:33] | – Old friend! – Pierre! | -老朋友 -皮埃尔 |
[53:34] | How are you? | 你过得好吗 |
[53:36] | I’m very well. | 我很好 |
[53:38] | Yes – I see something’s changed in you. | 不错 我能看出来你与从前不同了 |
[53:41] | I keep hearing reports you’re making waves in the court circles, | 在宫廷社交圈里 我总能听到 |
[53:44] | reforming the army. | 你重整军队的的报告 |
[53:46] | The old spark’s burning bright again, isn’t it? | 心里又燃起了从前的火光 对吗 |
[53:50] | You could put it like that. | 可以这么说吧 |
[53:52] | And what about you? | 你过得怎么样 |
[53:55] | Oh, you don’t want to hear about me. | 你不会想听我的事的 |
[53:58] | I’m very happy to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[54:17] | May I have this dance? | 能请您跳一支舞吗 |
[54:29] | – May I take your hand for this dance? – Of course. | -我能邀您跳一支舞吗 -当然 |
[54:49] | Countess Rostova. | 罗斯托夫伯爵夫人 |
[54:52] | May I request the pleasure | 我能有幸邀您的女儿 |
[54:53] | of a dance with your daughter, Natalia? | 娜塔莉亚 共舞一曲吗 |
[54:56] | Of course! She’ll be delighted. | 当然 她很乐意 |
[56:53] | It’s him! | 他来了 |
[57:40] | I had no idea, Pierre. | 我不知该怎么办 皮埃尔 |
[57:41] | I’ve never experienced anything like it before. | 我以前从未经历过这样的事情 |
[57:45] | Like what, exactly? | 像什么样 具体一些 |
[57:46] | I’m in love, my friend! | 我陷入了热恋 我的朋友 |
[57:48] | Yes. With Natasha Rostova, yes? | 爱上了娜塔莎·罗斯托夫 对吗 |
[57:51] | Yes, who else? | 当然 还会有谁 |
[57:51] | I feel like I’ve never been properly alive before. | 我感觉我从前的人生都不算真正的人生 |
[57:55] | I feel I can’t live without her, Pierre! | 没有她我觉得我无法活下去 皮埃尔 |
[57:59] | But could she love me? Might she think I’m too old. | 但她也爱我吗 她会不会觉得我太老了 |
[58:01] | I am too old! What do you think? | 我太老了 你觉得呢 |
[58:05] | Why don’t you speak? | 你怎么不说话 |
[58:09] | The girl is a treasure, Andrei. | 这个姑娘很珍贵 安德烈 |
[58:12] | She’s one of a kind. She’s a treasure. | 她是独一无二的 像一件稀世珍宝 |
[58:17] | Look, if you truly love her, don’t hesitate, | 听着 若你真心爱她 就不要犹豫 |
[58:20] | don’t think about it. Follow your heart, marry her. | 不要多加考虑 听从自己的内心 娶她 |
[58:22] | Marry her tomorrow – you’ll never regret it! | 明天就去娶她 你绝不会后悔的 |
[58:25] | – But could she love me, Pierre? – She loves you all right. | -但她会爱我吗 皮埃尔 -她当然爱你 |
[58:26] | – She hardly knows me… – She loves you! I know it! All right? | -她几乎不了解我 -她爱你 我知道 |
[58:31] | I could see it in her face when she was dancing with you. | 从她跟你跳舞时脸上的表情我就知道 |
[58:34] | I’ve never seen her look like that before, | 我从小就认识她 |
[58:36] | and I’ve known her since she was a child. | 从没见过她脸上出现过那种表情 |
[58:39] | She loves you, Andrei. | 她很爱你 安德烈 |
[58:42] | And you’re the luckiest man on Earth. | 你是这世界上最幸运的男人 |
[58:46] | So, what are you doing talking to me? | 为什么还在这里跟我聊天 |
[58:48] | Go to her! | 去找她 |
[58:51] | Go to her, don’t let her get away. | 去找她吧 不要放手 |
[58:54] | Propose to her. | 向她求婚 |
[58:59] | I will. | 我会的 |