时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I believe I have the pleasure of speaking with Count Bezukhov? | 我想你肯定是别祖霍夫伯爵吧 |
[00:05] | You’re a Mason? | 你是共济会的一员 |
[00:06] | Sic transit gloria mundi! | 尘世繁华 转眼即逝 |
[00:09] | I love you, more than anyone I’ve ever known. | 我爱你 比我认识的其他人都爱得更深 |
[00:12] | Well, that’s enough for me. | 对我来说这就足够了 |
[00:13] | Yes, but I’m not in a position to promise you anything. | 是的 但我无法向你承诺什么 |
[00:16] | Father, I’m afraid I’m going to need some more money. | 父亲 恐怕我还需要更多的钱 |
[00:17] | – How much? – 43,000. | -要多少 -43000卢布 |
[00:19] | What? | 什么 |
[00:21] | Natasha, this is Prince Andrei Bolkonsky. | 娜塔莎 这是安德烈·保尔康斯基公爵 |
[00:24] | May I request the pleasure of a dance | 我能有幸邀您的女儿 |
[00:26] | with your daughter Natalia? | 娜塔莉亚共进一支舞吗 |
[00:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:30] | Go to her, don’t let her get away! Propose to her. | 去找她吧 不要放手 向她求婚 |
[00:34] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:28] | Why doesn’t he come? | 他怎么还不来 |
[01:30] | It’s been three weeks. | 已经过去三周了 |
[01:31] | Did he say he would? | 他说过他会来吗 |
[01:34] | No… | 没有 |
[01:36] | but he loves me, I am sure of it. | 但他是爱我的 我确定 |
[01:39] | Did he say so? | 他亲口说过吗 |
[01:42] | Not in so many words. | 没有明确地说过 |
[01:45] | But how could he look at me | 但他怎么会如此充满爱意地 |
[01:46] | as he did and not mean it? | 看着我 却又如此虚情假意呢 |
[01:48] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[01:51] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[01:55] | I do. I think I’ve loved him | 我爱他 我想自从在奥特拉德诺耶 |
[01:58] | since the first time I saw him at Otradnoe. | 第一次见到他 我就爱上他了 |
[02:01] | It’s not like it was with Boris, or anyone. It’s… | 跟对鲍里斯或其他人的感情都不同 |
[02:04] | It’s so deep, it frightens me. | 我对他的感情很深 深到让我害怕 |
[02:08] | So it must be true love, mustn’t it? | 那就一定是真爱了 不是吗 |
[02:10] | I suppose it must, my dear. | 我想是的 亲爱的 |
[02:13] | Well then, why doesn’t he come? | 那么 他为什么不来呢 |
[02:16] | I don’t know, my darling. | 我也不知道 亲爱的 |
[02:19] | If it’s meant to happen, it will happen. | 命里有时终须有 |
[02:21] | There’s nothing we can do about it. | 命里无时莫强求 |
[02:23] | Go to bed, and see what the morning will bring. | 去睡觉吧 看看明早会不会发生什么 |
[02:25] | – I can’t, Mama. – No more talk. | -我睡不着 妈妈 -不要再说了 |
[02:28] | Bed. | 去睡觉 |
[02:35] | Firstly, this marriage would not be ideal in terms of family, | 首先 这桩婚事在家族 财富 |
[02:38] | wealth and distinction. | 地位等方面并不般配 |
[02:39] | The Rostovs are a perfectly good family, Father. | 罗斯托夫是非常好的一户人家 父亲 |
[02:41] | That may be, but you could do better | 也许是吧 但以你的条件 |
[02:43] | in that respect, and you know it. | 你找得到更好的 你是知道的 |
[02:44] | Secondly, you are not in early youth | 其次 你已经不年轻了 |
[02:47] | and your health is not strong. | 健康状况也不太好 |
[02:48] | You have never fully recovered from the wound | 你在奥斯特利茨受的伤 |
[02:50] | you took at Austerlitz. | 一直都没有完全恢复 |
[02:53] | And you’re in love with this girl, you say. | 你说 你爱上了这个女孩子 |
[02:57] | Very deeply, Father. | 我深深地爱着她 父亲 |
[03:00] | Triumph of hope over experience. All right. | 希望战胜了经验 好吧 |
[03:00] | 出自塞缪尔·约翰逊 结婚是想象战胜了理智 再婚是希望战胜了经验 | |
[03:05] | Will you do this for me? | 你看这样行不行 |
[03:07] | Take a year, go abroad, take a cure, | 你去花一年的时间 出国疗养 |
[03:11] | find a tutor for Nikolushka, | 给尼古卢什卡找个老师 |
[03:13] | and if, after this year, | 如果 一年以后 |
[03:15] | your passion for this girl is still so irresistible, | 你对这个女孩子的热情丝毫未减 |
[03:19] | marry her then. | 到时候再娶她 |
[03:21] | Can you do this? | 你会这么做吗 |
[03:24] | To please me? | 看在我的分上 |
[04:10] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[04:11] | – Natasha. – Mama! | -娜塔莎 -妈妈 |
[04:12] | – It’s him! – What? | -他来了 -什么 |
[04:13] | It’s him. What am I going to do? | 他来了 我该怎么办 |
[04:14] | Prince Andrei Bolkonsky. | 安德烈·保尔康斯基公爵 |
[04:18] | Prince Andrei, it’s a pleasure | 安德烈公爵 欢迎光临 |
[04:20] | to welcome you here. | 你的到来是我的荣幸 |
[04:23] | It seems so long since we last saw you. | 真是好久不见了 |
[04:30] | Countess Rostova, may I request your permission | 罗斯托夫伯爵夫人 可以准许我 |
[04:34] | for a private conversation with your daughter? | 单独和您的女儿谈谈吗 |
[04:40] | Of course, Prince. | 当然可以 公爵先生 |
[04:46] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[05:03] | I loved you at the moment I saw you. | 从我见到你的那一刻起 我就爱上你了 |
[05:10] | May I hope… | 我可以期许 |
[05:15] | ..you love me? | 你也爱我吗 |
[05:16] | Yes, yes! Yes, I love you. | 是的 是的 我爱你 |
[05:38] | I have to tell you that | 我必须得告诉你一件事 |
[05:40] | my father made it a condition of his consent | 我父亲虽然准许了 但他要求 |
[05:42] | that the marriage not take place for a year. | 我们必须一年之后再结婚 |
[05:46] | I have some business to conduct in Switzerland. | 我要去瑞士处理一些事情 |
[05:50] | It cannot be otherwise. | 没有别的办法 |
[05:54] | I know a year seems like a long time, | 我知道一年的时间似乎有点长 |
[05:57] | but it will give you the chance to test your love. | 但会给你一个机会来检验你的爱 |
[06:01] | Our engagement will remain a secret. | 我们的婚约将会是一个秘密 |
[06:05] | I consider myself bound, but you should not. | 我会受其约束 而你不必这么做 |
[06:08] | I want you to feel perfectly free to change your mind. | 你随时能够自由地改变你的主意 |
[06:14] | So long… | 时间太长了 |
[06:21] | No… I’ll do it. | 不 我同意 |
[06:24] | I’ll wait. | 我会等你的 |
[06:44] | Thank you again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[06:45] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[07:46] | Come on, Rostov, keep up! | 快点 罗斯托夫 跟上 |
[07:59] | Dammit, lost him! | 可恶 跟丢了 |
[08:02] | You, quick! Go around the side. | 你快点 从这边绕过去 |
[08:04] | Cut him off. | 去包抄它 |
[08:06] | Find him! Find the wolf! | 要找到它 找到那只狼 |
[08:09] | You heard him! Search over there! | 你们听到了吧 去那边找找 |
[08:11] | Come on! | 快点 |
[08:58] | Cut them off! | 去包抄它们 |
[08:59] | Quick! Cut them off! | 快点 去包抄它们 |
[09:06] | You rode well. | 你马骑得很好 |
[09:07] | Thank you, I love to ride. | 谢谢你 我喜欢骑马 |
[09:10] | – You weren’t in at the finish, though. – No. | -不过最后抓住狼的时候你没在 -是的 |
[09:14] | God, he was a big one. | 天啊 真是一匹好大的狼 |
[09:17] | Yes, he was. | 是的 确实 |
[09:19] | I’m glad I didn’t see the end. | 幸亏我没看到最后 |
[09:22] | So, what’s this engagement all about, then? | 订婚是怎么回事 |
[09:24] | Well, I’m engaged, that’s all, and I’m very happy. | 我订婚了 就这样 我很幸福 |
[09:28] | He’s a wonderful man, Nikki. | 他是个出色的人 尼基 |
[09:30] | Is he? I met him once. | 是吗 我见过他一次 |
[09:32] | Seemed a bit of a cold fish to me. | 我觉得他是个冷漠的人 |
[09:34] | No, you’re wrong, he isn’t! No, he’s very… | 你说得不对 他不是那样的 他很… |
[09:40] | – He’s intense, and deep. – And he loves you? | -他热情而深沉 -而且他爱你 |
[09:42] | Yes, of course, he loves me! | 他当然爱我了 |
[09:44] | Well, then, why did he go away for a year? | 那为什么他要离开一年 |
[09:46] | Why not announce the betrothal? | 为什么不公开宣布婚约 |
[09:47] | It’s as if he’s ashamed of our family! | 好像他觉得我们家丢脸一样 |
[09:49] | No. You don’t understand, | 不 你不明白 |
[09:50] | and I don’t want to talk about it with you any more! | 我不想再跟你谈这事了 |
[09:52] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[10:07] | Nikki, my dear, you must know | 尼基 宝贝 你必须知道 |
[10:09] | that things are very serious with our finances. | 我们的财务状况非常紧张 |
[10:12] | As a woman, your sister has no claim over Prince Andrei’s estate | 作为女人 你妹妹无法拥有安德烈公爵的地产 |
[10:14] | and nothing your father tries ever seems to work out, | 你父亲的努力也没什么成效 |
[10:18] | and he has such a generous nature | 而且他生性慷慨 |
[10:20] | that everybody takes advantage of him. | 所有人都占他便宜 |
[10:24] | And you, my dear Nikki… | 还有你 亲爱的尼基… |
[10:27] | with all that business about the card game and your friend Dolokhov, | 牌局赌博和你的朋友德劳克夫 |
[10:31] | that was a terrible blow to the family fortunes. | 又耗了家里的不少钱 |
[10:33] | I know, Mama, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 妈妈 我很抱歉 |
[10:36] | I know you’re sorry, and I know you’ll be very glad to hear | 我知道你抱歉 你肯定很乐意听到 |
[10:40] | that you have it in your power to make all things well again. | 你有能力让一切恢复正常 |
[10:44] | How can I do that? | 怎么做 |
[10:50] | You remember Julie Karagina? | 你记得朱莉·库拉金吗 |
[10:52] | – You used to be playmates together. – Er, yes… | -你们小时候曾经一起玩 -记得 |
[10:55] | She has grown into a lovely young woman. | 她已经长成一位漂亮的姑娘了 |
[10:58] | And now that her brothers are all | 现在她的兄弟们全都 |
[11:01] | sadly…dead… | 死了 很不幸 |
[11:03] | she is an heiress of a great fortune. | 她是一笔巨额财产的继承人 |
[11:07] | Would you really demand that I sacrifice my honour | 你真是在要求我为了钱 |
[11:10] | and my feelings for the sake of money? | 牺牲所有荣誉和感情吗 |
[11:12] | No, no, of course not! | 不不 当然不是 |
[11:14] | You’ve misunderstood me. Of course, we wish for your happiness. | 你误会我了 我们当然希望你幸福 |
[11:19] | But you could be happy with Julie Karagina, | 但和朱莉·库拉金在一起你也会幸福的 |
[11:23] | you could manage to fall in love with her, | 你可以设法爱上她 |
[11:25] | there’s nothing wrong with her at all! | 她没什么不好的 |
[11:28] | Really, Mama, I can’t just command my feelings! | 说真的 妈妈 我不能左右我的感情 |
[11:30] | I do understand, of course I do – | 我理解 我当然理解 |
[11:33] | and I hate having to ask this… | 我也不愿开口… |
[11:35] | but our situation is desperate, | 但我们的处境很绝望 |
[11:38] | and, as our son, you are the only one who can help. | 而且 作为儿子 只有你能帮上忙 |
[11:44] | I’ll think about it, Mama. | 我会考虑的 妈妈 |
[11:47] | That’s all I can say. | 我只能这么说 |
[11:56] | These things have a way of working out, my dear. | 会有办法解决这些事情的 亲爱的 |
[12:01] | Don’t be cast down | 别沮丧 |
[12:04] | Christmas is coming! | 圣诞节快到了 |
[12:06] | More expense! | 更多开销 |
[12:13] | This is what we need – | 我们就需要这样 |
[12:15] | forget our troubles and get out to see the real old Russia. | 忘掉烦恼 出去看看俄国过去的样子 |
[12:22] | Uncle Mikhail lives the way we used to in the old days, | 米哈伊尔叔叔还按我们以前的方式生活 |
[12:25] | everyone together! | 大家一起生活 |
[12:26] | Welcome, welcome! | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[12:29] | – Uncle Mikhail! – We are honoured! | -米哈伊尔叔叔 -我们太荣幸了 |
[12:31] | – Hello! – Countess Natasha, Cousin Sonya! | -你好 -娜塔莎伯爵小姐 索尼娅侄女 |
[12:36] | There we are! | 终于来了 |
[12:38] | Petya, how you’ve grown! | 佩蒂亚 你都长这么大了 |
[12:40] | Come on, come on, out of the cold, come inside! | 快进屋 快进屋 避避寒 |
[12:44] | – Sit, sit, make yourselves comfortable! – Thank you! | -请坐 请坐 不必拘束 -谢谢 |
[12:47] | Anisya, our guests are here! | 阿妮西娅 客人们到了 |
[12:50] | Don’t worry, we saw you coming. | 别担心 我们知道你们要来 |
[12:54] | – Look at this! – Lovely! | -瞧瞧 -真漂亮 |
[12:55] | You are welcome – please, sit, eat, drink… | 客气 请坐 吃点喝点东西吧 |
[12:59] | – Delicious! – What a spread! | -真美味 -太丰盛了 |
[13:01] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 你们来这儿我太开心了 |
[13:04] | I didn’t know Uncle was married! | 我不知道叔叔结婚了 |
[13:06] | Well, he isn’t. | 他没结婚 |
[14:45] | How does she know what to do? | 她怎么知道应该怎么跳 |
[14:47] | It’s in the blood. | 与生俱来的 |
[15:30] | He looked just like an ordinary man, | 他看起来就像是普通人一样 |
[15:33] | like an officer, but it was him! | 像个军官 但其实是他 |
[15:36] | Now, what she should have done was keep him talking, | 她本应该让他一直说下去 |
[15:38] | but she got so frightened and she tried to run away, | 但她太害怕了 她想逃走 |
[15:43] | and he grabbed her! | 他一把抓住了她 |
[15:50] | You don’t need to worry about him here now. | 你们现在不用担心他 |
[15:53] | But you can tell your fortune.. | 但如果你在夜里去谷仓 |
[15:56] | If you go out to the barn at night. | 就能预知自己的命运 |
[15:57] | How? What do you do? | 怎么做 |
[15:59] | You stand and you listen… | 你站好 仔细听 |
[16:01] | and if you hear knocking, that’s bad, | 如果你听见敲门声 那就是厄运 |
[16:04] | but if you hear grain pouring, | 如果你听见倒谷粒的声音 |
[16:07] | it’s good. | 就是好运 |
[16:09] | But I don’t suppose any of you would go out there. | 但你们不应该去那儿 |
[16:13] | I would. | 我要去 |
[16:16] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[16:20] | Show me the way? | 告诉我怎么走 |
[16:21] | Yes, miss. Follow me. | 好的 小姐 请跟我来 |
[16:31] | That’s the barn there, miss. | 谷仓就在那儿 小姐 |
[16:34] | Don’t look back. | 别回头 |
[17:18] | Sonya. | 索尼娅 |
[17:20] | Nikolai. | 尼古拉 |
[17:47] | Are you cold? | 你冷吗 |
[17:49] | Not a bit. | 一点都不冷 |
[17:52] | Tasha? | 塔莎 |
[17:54] | No, I’m perfect. | 不 我很好 |
[17:58] | We could live like this, in the country, all the time. | 我们可以像这样一直生活在乡下 |
[18:02] | I wish! | 我倒想 |
[18:03] | Do you? Do you really? | 真的吗 你真的希望吗 |
[18:10] | Of course, I love Andrei. Of course, I do. | 当然了 我爱安德烈 我当然爱他 |
[18:12] | And I miss him and I long for him, | 我想念他 我思念他 |
[18:14] | – but at the same time… – Look! The comet! | -可同时… -看 彗星 |
[18:19] | You know, people say it means a great change is coming. | 你知道人们说那代表巨变将至 |
[18:24] | I sometimes wish nothing would ever change… | 有时希望一切都不要改变… |
[18:27] | It could be just you and me and Sonya, like this. | 就只有你我还有索尼娅 像这样 |
[18:31] | Stay like children. | 就像从未长大 |
[18:33] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[18:35] | Tonight, it is. | 至少今晚是这样 |
[18:49] | Mother, Father… | 母亲 父亲… |
[18:52] | I have something I want to say to you | 我回团里之前 |
[18:54] | before I return to my regiment. | 有话想对你们说 |
[18:56] | I must tell you… | 我必须让你们知道 |
[18:59] | that I am in love with Sonya… | 我爱上索尼娅了… |
[19:02] | and I want us to be married. | 我想娶她 |
[19:05] | I know it’s not what you want for me, | 我知道那不是你们希望的 |
[19:06] | but my feelings can’t be denied | 可我的感情无可否认 |
[19:09] | and I want Sonya to hear this, too. | 也想索尼娅能亲耳听见 |
[19:12] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[19:14] | I’ve never loved anyone else, I could never marry anyone else. | 我从未爱过他人 也绝不娶他人为妻 |
[19:19] | And that’s all there is to it. I’m sorry. | 我要说的就这些 抱歉了 |
[19:21] | Nevertheless, you go against your parents’ wishes. | 可你违背父母的意愿 |
[19:25] | Well, you are of age, Nikolai, | 你长大了 尼古拉 |
[19:27] | so you can marry anyone you choose, | 想娶谁就娶谁 |
[19:29] | but neither I nor your father will give you our blessing! | 可你得不到我和你父亲的祝福 |
[19:31] | Please, don’t let us quarrel over this, Mama… | 不要争论这个 妈妈… |
[19:33] | Ilya! Speak to him. | 伊利亚 说句话啊 |
[19:35] | My dear boy, if it weren’t for the circumstances, | 我的孩子 要不是形势需要 |
[19:38] | we couldn’t wish for a better match than Sonya. | 索尼娅会是我们很好的选择 |
[19:40] | She’s a dear girl and we’re very fond of her… | 她是个好姑娘 我们很喜欢 |
[19:43] | What circumstances? | 什么形势 |
[19:44] | You know the circumstances very well! | 形势你再清楚不过了 |
[19:47] | Our family affairs are in disorder | 家里的情况乱成一片 |
[19:49] | and we’ve been expecting you to help put them right! | 还期待你能帮忙恢复正常 |
[19:52] | Your conduct so far has had the opposite effect, as you well know. | 你的所作所为却完全背道而驰 你也清楚 |
[19:56] | Besides, Sonya is your cousin. | 而且索尼娅是你表妹 |
[19:59] | How you could have let her wheedle her way… | 你怎么能被她的甜言蜜语给骗了 |
[20:02] | My feelings are my own, Mother, | 我的感情与他人无关 母亲 |
[20:04] | and I can’t go back on my word. | 我也不会收回说过的话 |
[20:06] | Then you’d better know that I can never recognise | 那你最好明白我绝不会 |
[20:08] | that intriguer as my daughter! | 认那个害人精为儿媳 |
[20:10] | “Intriguer”?! | “害人精” |
[20:12] | Mother, how can you use such a word | 母亲你怎能用这个词 |
[20:13] | about a girl who’s always loved you like a daughter?! | 来形容一直把你当母亲爱戴的女孩 |
[20:16] | Sonya is not to blame for this in any way! | 索尼娅不该受到这样的骂名 |
[20:18] | Have you no feelings for her at all? | 你怎能对她毫无感情 |
[20:20] | I have nothing else to say to you! | 我什么都不想说了 |
[20:22] | Mama, I…! | 妈妈 我… |
[20:28] | Perhaps I should go after her. | 我还是去看看她吧 |
[20:29] | No, no, let me – I can explain to her. | 不 我去 我跟她解释 |
[20:32] | It will be all right, I…I…I know it will. | 会没事的 我知道 |
[20:42] | That ungrateful girl! | 忘恩负义的女孩 |
[20:44] | After everything we’ve done for her! | 我们为她做了那么多 |
[20:46] | She’s not ungrateful, Mama, you know that, really. | 你知道她不是忘恩负义 妈妈 真的 |
[20:49] | None of this is her fault, | 这一切不是她的错 |
[20:50] | she didn’t know that Nikolai was going to speak out. | 她不知道尼古拉会说出来 |
[20:53] | Truly, she’s never expected anything from him. | 真的 她对他不报任何期待 |
[20:56] | And now, my son hates me! | 可现在我儿子恨死我了 |
[20:58] | He doesn’t! | 他没有 |
[21:00] | Oh, he doesn’t! | 他没有 |
[21:02] | He wants your blessing. | 他想得到你们的祝福 |
[21:05] | Listen, if I can get him | 听着 如果我能 |
[21:08] | to promise he won’t do anything in secret. | 让他保证不擅自行事 |
[21:10] | He’ll go back to his regiment, and who knows, | 等他回团里去了 说不定 |
[21:12] | perhaps his feelings will cool down. | 他的爱意就会消逝 |
[21:13] | Oh, now you know so much of love. | 你懂什么爱情 |
[21:18] | Don’t let him go with any bad feeling between you. | 别让他带着任何情绪回去 |
[21:21] | Because who knows what may happen. | 因为谁都不知可能发生什么 |
[21:23] | Nothing I ever think, or do, or say | 不论我怎么想 做什么 说什么 |
[21:27] | ever seems to make any difference. | 都已于事无补了 |
[21:29] | Our family is in ruin! | 我们家要毁了 |
[21:33] | I’m the only one who cares. | 而只有我在担心这个 |
[21:36] | Oh, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[21:43] | Take care, Petya. | 保重 佩蒂亚 |
[21:51] | – I love you! – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[22:12] | Look after yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[22:13] | I will, Papa, I will. | 我会的 爸爸 会的 |
[23:03] | That’s it! That’s it! | 就那样 就那样 |
[23:05] | Make haste! | 动作快点 |
[23:07] | Is this our house, too? | 这也是我们家吗 |
[23:08] | This is our Moscow house. | 对啊 这是我们在莫斯科的家 |
[23:10] | It smells funny. | 气味好奇怪 |
[23:12] | It just needs airing, darling, that’s all. | 只是需要通点风 亲爱的 |
[23:15] | I expect your grandpapa | 我希望你祖父 |
[23:16] | will be redecorating it in cheerful colours. | 能换点喜庆的颜色 |
[23:19] | He certainly will not! It’s perfectly fine as it is. | 他肯定不会 现在这样就很好了 |
[23:21] | We will dine at six. | 六点吃晚饭 |
[23:22] | I am going to my study and will not to be disturbed until then. | 我要去书房了 吃饭前不要打扰我 |
[23:25] | I have much work to do, important political work of the kind | 我有很多重要的政治事务要处理 |
[23:28] | that women and children cannot begin to understand! | 那是女人和小孩根本没法了解的 |
[23:36] | Forgive me, Mademoiselle Bourienne. | 请见谅 布里安小姐 |
[23:38] | Oh, dear Prince, I quite understand… | 尊敬的公爵 我能理解 |
[23:40] | Do you? Do you? | 真的吗 真的吗 |
[23:42] | Oh, you dear little thing! | 你个可爱的小东西 |
[23:45] | When I talk of the stupidity of women, | 我说女人很愚蠢 |
[23:47] | I refer to that one, not you. | 指的是那位 不是你 |
[23:58] | Really! | 你要干什么 |
[24:00] | What? | 什么 |
[24:01] | How can you take advantage of his weakness like that? | 你怎么能这样利用他的脆弱 |
[24:04] | You play up to him! | 你在讨好他 |
[24:06] | You make a fool of him and yourself and me! | 你把他和你自己 还有我都当傻子啊 |
[24:20] | Do you think Prince Andrei | 你觉得等我们到了 |
[24:21] | will be in Moscow by the time we get there? | 安德烈公爵会在莫斯科吗 |
[24:23] | Has he said anything definite? | 他有说一定会在吗 |
[24:26] | No, not absolutely definite. | 没 没有完全确定 |
[24:29] | Don’t get your hopes up too high. | 别抱太大期望 |
[24:32] | He’ll come when he comes. | 他该来的时候就会来的 |
[24:52] | What is it, my love? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[24:55] | Andrei’s not coming after all! | 安德烈根本不会来 |
[24:58] | He says his wound has reopened, | 他说他的伤复发了 |
[25:00] | and his doctors have insisted he have rest and treatment for it. | 他的医生坚持让他卧床休养 |
[25:03] | He sends his respects to you, | 他向您和爸爸致敬 |
[25:05] | and his…his love to me, and his disappointment, et cetera. | 向我致以他的爱 和他的失望之情 等等 |
[25:12] | But why couldn’t he come and have his treatment for it here? | 但他为什么不能过来在这儿治病呢 |
[25:15] | He has to respect his doctors’ advice, my dear. | 他必须遵循医嘱 亲爱的 |
[25:18] | A long journey might have a very bad effect on his health. | 舟车劳顿可能对他的健康非常有害 |
[25:21] | Take heart, | 振作起来 |
[25:23] | I’m sure you’ll see him before too long. | 我敢肯定你很快就会见到他了 |
[25:26] | But I want to see him now! | 但我现在就想见他 |
[25:28] | Before long I’ll have forgotten what he looks like! | 要不了多久我就忘了他长什么样了 |
[25:37] | That’s the daughter. | 那就是那个女儿 |
[25:39] | Oh, so, that’s why we’re here. Not a beauty. | 那就我们来这儿的原因了 不算个美人儿 |
[25:41] | But a prize, Boris. A prize. Best behaviour. | 但非常富裕 鲍里斯 好好表现 |
[25:45] | – Prince Bolkonsky. – Madam. | -保尔康斯基公爵 -夫人 |
[25:48] | An honour to be invited on your name day, many felicitations, | 很荣幸受邀参加你的命名日 衷心祝贺你 |
[25:51] | may I present my son, Boris? | 请允许我介绍我的儿子 鲍里斯 |
[25:53] | Honoured, Your Excellency. | 深感荣幸 阁下 |
[25:55] | Yes, well, you’re very welcome. | 好的 欢迎你们 |
[25:57] | Ah, Rostopchin! | 罗斯托普钦 |
[26:02] | It’s Count Rostopchin, Mother! He’s the Governor of Moscow! | 是罗斯托普钦伯爵 母亲 他是莫斯科总督 |
[26:04] | Talk to the Princess! | 去和公爵小姐说话 |
[26:10] | Princess Marya. | 玛莉亚小姐 |
[26:15] | Boris Drubetskoy. | 鲍里斯·德鲁别茨科伊 |
[26:17] | Such a pleasure to meet you at last. | 很高兴终于见到您 |
[26:20] | May I ask, | 请问 |
[26:21] | how are you enjoying Moscow? | 您喜欢莫斯科吗 |
[26:24] | I have seen very little of it, sir. | 我还没怎么游览过莫斯科 先生 |
[26:26] | Then perhaps you will allow me | 也许您能允许我 |
[26:27] | to show you some of its finer points? | 带您游览一下它最美的地方 |
[26:34] | I believe you know my friend Bezukhov? | 相信您认识我的朋友别祖霍夫吧 |
[26:45] | Bonaparte behaves in Europe like a pirate on a captured ship. | 波拿巴在欧洲的行径就像海盗上了被截获的船 |
[26:48] | And his ambition knows no bounds! | 他的野心没有止境 |
[26:50] | It’ll come to war again, mark my words! | 战争还会爆发 记住我的话 |
[26:52] | No, no, Prince. | 不 不 公爵 |
[26:53] | Our Tsar has the wisdom and courage to hold him in check. | 我们沙皇将以智慧与魄力牢牢控制住他 |
[26:55] | But I tell you this – | 但我还是要说 |
[26:56] | our wars with the French will be unsuccessful | 只要我们还多管欧洲的闲事 |
[27:00] | as long as we meddle in Europe. | 与法国的战争就将以失败告终 |
[27:03] | Let us keep our borders safe and strong, | 只要我们保持自己的边境稳固安全 |
[27:05] | and then we have no need to fear Bonaparte. | 就不用害怕波拿巴 |
[27:08] | Let him venture into Russia, and we’ll send him home, | 他要是敢闯进俄国 我们就把他送回老家 |
[27:10] | squealing, with his tail between his legs! | 惨叫着 夹着他的尾巴 |
[27:14] | Well said, Prince! Well said! | 说得好 公爵 说得好 |
[27:20] | May I sit with you? | 我能坐在你旁边吗 |
[27:21] | Oh, yes. I was hoping you would. | 当然了 我一直盼着呢 |
[27:28] | So, how did you like the young man? | 你觉得那个年轻人怎么样 |
[27:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:31] | Boris Drubetskoy. | 鲍里斯·德鲁别茨科伊 |
[27:33] | He was making himself very agreeable to you. | 他在刻意讨好你呢 |
[27:38] | Yes. I suppose he was. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[27:40] | Would you consider marrying him? | 你会考虑嫁给他吗 |
[27:44] | Well, I sometimes think I’d marry anyone to get away… | 我有时候想只要能离开这 我愿意嫁给任何人 |
[27:51] | I don’t think he means to be cruel. | 我觉得他不是刻意表现得那么无情 |
[27:53] | I know, I know, forget what I said. | 我知道 我知道 忘了我的话吧 |
[27:58] | Will you tell me truly, Count, | 你会跟我说实话吗 伯爵 |
[27:59] | what’s she like, this Natasha Rostova? | 这位娜塔莎·罗斯托夫 她是什么样儿 |
[28:03] | It’s only… | 只是 |
[28:04] | Andrei is risking so much in opposing our father. | 安德烈冒了这么大的险违抗我们的父亲 |
[28:10] | Is she really worth it? | 她真的值得他这样做吗 |
[28:12] | How can I answer a question like that? | 要我如何回答这样的问题 |
[28:17] | For myself… | 就我而言 |
[28:19] | I would say, there’s no-one like her. | 我要说 她无与伦比 |
[28:23] | She’s enchanting. | 她非常迷人 |
[28:25] | I…I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[28:27] | But to me, yes, she’d be worth anything. | 但对我来说 是的 我愿为她赴汤蹈火 |
[28:30] | Everything. | 不惜一切 |
[28:39] | Honestly, Mother, I tried my best, but it was hopeless. | 真的 母亲 我尽力了 但一点希望也没有 |
[28:42] | She hardly seemed to notice I was there. | 她几乎没注意到我在那儿 |
[28:45] | There’s something clearly wrong with her. | 她显然有什么毛病 |
[28:47] | Perhaps she’s mentally deficient. | 也许她脑子有什么问题 |
[28:50] | There’s always Julie Karagina. | 总还有朱莉·库拉金 |
[28:52] | She likes me, and she’s quite as rich as the other one. | 她喜欢我 她和另一个一样有钱 |
[28:55] | She has other suitors, Boris. | 她有其他的追求者 鲍里斯 |
[28:57] | I know how to handle her. | 我知道怎么对付她 |
[28:59] | She likes romantic poetry, anything melancholy, | 她喜欢浪漫的诗歌 一切多愁善感的东西 |
[29:02] | weeping willows and so on. | 垂柳什么的 |
[29:05] | Plenty of sighing, you know? | 总是叹气 你知道吗 |
[29:08] | She imagines she’s had a tragic life. | 她想象着自己有个悲惨的人生 |
[29:10] | God knows why… | 天知道为什么 |
[29:12] | Well, there you are, then. | 事已至此 |
[29:15] | The thing is, could I bear to be married to her? | 关键是 我能受得了跟她结婚吗 |
[29:26] | What a sad face. | 多么忧伤的神情啊 |
[29:29] | I can tell that you have suffered… | 我能看出你过得不顺 |
[29:31] | as I have. | 像我一样 |
[29:34] | Yes. | 的确 |
[29:35] | You and I, Julie, | 我们俩 朱莉 |
[29:37] | sometimes I think we are | 有时我觉得我们都太过敏感 |
[29:38] | both too sensitive for this cruel world. | 不适合生活在这个残酷的世界 |
[29:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:41] | The blind, uncaring masses… | 那些被蒙蔽的 冷漠的大众 |
[29:46] | But you’re actually getting on quite well, aren’t you? | 但你其实融入的不错 不是吗 |
[29:49] | Ah, Julie, I play their games because I have to. | 朱莉 我不得不适应这个世界的规则 |
[29:54] | But in my heart… | 但在我内心深处 |
[30:00] | I… | 我 |
[30:02] | I so love the drawing and the verse | 我很喜欢你放在我本子里的 |
[30:05] | you put in my album, Boris. | 画作和小诗 鲍里斯 |
[30:11] | “Ah, rustic trees, your shade conceals my sorrow… | “粗砺的树 你的荫翳遮蔽我的哀伤 |
[30:17] | “Ah, cloudy sky, will I find light tomorrow?” | “阴云密布 明日我能否看到光芒” |
[30:22] | Do you know, I believe you will! | 你知道吗 我相信你会找到的 |
[30:28] | – Is your son not with you? – Boris? | -令郎没和你一起来吗 -鲍里斯吗 |
[30:31] | No, he spends all his time at Julie Karagina’s these days. | 没有 他这几天都在朱莉·库拉金家 |
[30:34] | Of course, you haven’t heard! | 也是 你还不知道 |
[30:36] | He’s the accepted suitor, they’re going to be married! | 她已经接受了他 他们要结婚了 |
[30:40] | Oh! What…wonderful news! | 这消息…太好了 |
[30:43] | Your former admirer, Natasha. | 你曾经的爱慕者 娜塔莎 |
[30:45] | Don’t tease me, Papa, we were just children, then. | 别取笑我了 爸爸 我们当时只是小孩子 |
[30:49] | I’m very happy for Boris, Anna Mikhailovna. | 我为鲍里斯感到高兴 安娜·米哈伊洛芙娜 |
[30:51] | Yes, he’s done very well for himself, | 是的 他为自己找到了好亲家 |
[30:53] | but who deserves it better? | 可除了他还能有谁能配得上呢 |
[30:55] | He was always such a good boy. | 他这孩子一直都那么出色 |
[30:56] | He was! | 是啊 |
[30:58] | And your fiance is coming soon? | 你的未婚夫也快来了吗 |
[31:03] | Yes… Yes, that is… | 是的…是的 |
[31:06] | Such a long time to be separated, you must feel it. | 你一定觉得分开太久了 |
[31:09] | But his father, you know, he’s a very difficult old man, | 但他父亲 你知道的 是个老顽固 |
[31:13] | and getting worse by the day – | 脾气一天不如一天 |
[31:15] | we dined there a little while ago… | 前阵子我们在那儿一起吃饭 |
[31:18] | Very strong opinions! | 非常有主见 |
[31:20] | Oh, dear… | 天呐 |
[31:21] | Oh, but the little Princess Marya’s very, um… | 但他女儿玛莉亚小姐非常… |
[31:24] | soft and sweet. | 温柔体贴 |
[31:26] | A sister-in-law can be a sharp claw, | 小姑子可能会难相处 |
[31:28] | but this one wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 但这一位连只苍蝇都不忍伤害 |
[31:30] | If I were you, I’d go and call on them tomorrow with your father. | 我是你的话 我就和你父亲登门拜访了 |
[31:34] | What do you think, Papa? | 你说呢 爸爸 |
[31:36] | I suppose we should, yes… | 是的 我想我们应该这样 |
[31:39] | I’m a little frightened of the Prince. | 公爵让我有点发怵 |
[31:41] | He gave me a terrible roasting not so long ago | 前不久他对我对民兵队的管理不善 |
[31:43] | over my failings with the militia. | 狠狠嘲弄了我一番 |
[31:45] | I’m sure all that’s forgotten, Ilya! | 我相信没人会记得那事儿了 伊利亚 |
[31:48] | I think Anna’s idea is a good one. | 我觉得安娜的想法很好 |
[31:50] | When Prince Andrei returns, | 等安德烈公爵回来的时候 |
[31:52] | you’ll be already acquainted with his sister and his father. | 你就已经和他妹妹他父亲熟悉了 |
[31:55] | – I suppose so. – Well, that’s settled, then. | -我想是的 -那就这么说定了 |
[32:05] | Now, then. | 到了 |
[32:17] | Would you be so good as to wait here, sir? | 请您在这里等一下 先生 |
[32:30] | Well, bless my soul, this is odd. | 上帝保佑 真是奇怪 |
[32:33] | Is someone ill, I wonder? | 我想是有人病了吧 |
[32:35] | What?! I don’t want them in my house! | 什么 我不想让他们来我家 |
[32:38] | I never asked for them! | 我从没邀请过他们 |
[32:39] | – You can see them if you like! – Papa! | -你想见你去见吧 -爸爸 |
[32:42] | Perhaps we should go… | 也许我们该走了 |
[32:44] | My dear Count Rostov, I’m so sorry you have been kept waiting. | 亲爱的罗斯托夫伯爵 很抱歉让你们久等了 |
[32:48] | The Prince is indisposed, but Princess Marya will receive you. | 公爵身体不适 但玛莉亚小姐会来接待你们 |
[32:52] | I am her companion. | 我是她的女伴 |
[32:54] | Please, come this way. | 请这边走 |
[33:10] | Dear Princess, you see, I brought my little… | 亲爱的小姐 我把我们家… |
[33:14] | singing bird. | 欢畅的小鸟带来了 |
[33:15] | I’m so sorry my father can’t receive you. | 非常抱歉我父亲不能前来接待 |
[33:17] | Well, another time. | 没事的 下次吧 |
[33:19] | But for now, it gives the two of you | 但现在你们俩有机会能 |
[33:20] | the chance to get acquainted. | 熟悉彼此 |
[33:25] | How do you like Moscow, Countess Rostova? | 您喜欢莫斯科吗 罗斯托夫小姐 |
[33:28] | Well enough, thank you. | 非常喜欢 谢谢你 |
[33:29] | I grew up here, it’s my home. | 我在这儿长大 这是我的故乡 |
[33:31] | Oh, but of course! | 那是当然了 |
[33:32] | It is we who are the country mice. | 我们才是乡下来的呢 |
[33:34] | And I must say, I love the shops and the theatre so very much. | 不得不说 我太喜欢那些商店和剧院了 |
[33:43] | But the Princess is not such a one | 但小姐并不是太喜欢 |
[33:44] | for the pleasures of the city, are you? | 城里的这些好去处 是不是 |
[33:48] | No. | 对 |
[33:51] | How delightful this is! | 今天真高兴 |
[33:53] | You two must have so much to say to each other! | 你们俩一定有很多话要说 |
[34:01] | Perhaps, mademoiselle, we should leave them together? | 小姐 也许我们应该让她们单独聊聊 |
[34:06] | Ah! Rostov! I didn’t know! | 罗斯托夫 我都不知道你来了 |
[34:09] | As God’s my witness, I didn’t know! | 上帝作证 我真不知道 |
[34:12] | And this is the young countess? | 这位就是年轻的伯爵小姐吧 |
[34:20] | Well, you see, I know nothing of this, you must forgive me. | 你看吧 我对此一无所知 你得原谅我 |
[34:22] | As God’s my witness, I didn’t know! | 上帝作证 我真不知道 |
[34:25] | And no-one said anything to me about it! | 一个字都没人跟我说过 |
[34:30] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[34:35] | Natasha, I think we should be going. We’ve come at a bad time. | 娜塔莎 我们该走了 我们来的不是时候 |
[34:39] | You must come to us for the day, Princess. | 公爵小姐 您哪天一定要去我们那儿 |
[34:41] | A pleasure to meet you, mademoiselle. | 很高兴见到你 小姐 |
[34:45] | Oh, wait! | 等一下 |
[34:47] | Dearest Natasha… | 亲爱的娜塔莎 |
[34:49] | Please know that I’m… | 你要知道我… |
[34:53] | ..glad my brother has found happiness… | 很高兴我哥哥找到了幸福 |
[34:55] | I think perhaps this is not the time to speak of it, Princess. | 我想现在不是说这些的时候 公爵小姐 |
[34:59] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[35:07] | ‘Oh, it was horrible!’ | 太糟糕了 |
[35:10] | I was horrible to her! | 我对她态度很不好 |
[35:12] | But she was so cold and stiff with me! And the old prince… | 但她对我冷漠生硬 而老公爵… |
[35:17] | They don’t like me. | 他们不喜欢我 |
[35:20] | They don’t want me in their family. | 他们不想让我进他们家 |
[35:26] | Oh, if only Andrei would come! | 要是安德烈来就好了 |
[35:35] | Three and a six… | 三带六 |
[35:41] | Good afternoon, Count! | 下午好 伯爵 |
[35:45] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[35:48] | Boris was just telling me he’s very keen | 鲍里斯刚才跟我说他非常想 |
[35:49] | to be initiated into the mysteries of the Freemasons. | 了解一下神秘的共济会仪式 |
[35:52] | You could arrange that for him, couldn’t you? | 你可以给他安排一下 对吗 |
[35:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:56] | You’re truly interested? | 你真的感兴趣 |
[35:57] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[36:00] | It would be so good for his career, wouldn’t it, Pierre? | 那对他的事业有帮助 对吗 皮埃尔 |
[36:01] | That is not the true purpose of the Order! | 那不是共济会的真谛 |
[36:03] | To become a Mason, you have to vow to purify yourself | 作为共济会的一员 你要宣誓洁净自我 |
[36:06] | and dedicate yourself to building a better world – | 致力于建造更美好的世界 |
[36:08] | you have to live for your fellow man. | 你必须为自己共会的兄弟两肋插刀 |
[36:11] | Yes, that, too, of course! Absolutely! | 是的 那是当然的 |
[36:15] | You’ll help him, won’t you, Pierre? | 你会帮他的 对吗 皮埃尔 |
[36:17] | Pierre’s awfully high up in the Masons – | 皮埃尔在共济会的地位特别高 |
[36:18] | I think he might be Grand Master by now! | 我想他现在可能已经是会长了 |
[36:19] | Helene! These things are not to be spoken of outside the house. | 海伦 这些事不能对外公开 |
[36:22] | I keep forgetting! | 我总是忘记 |
[36:24] | You will help him, won’t you? | 你会帮他的 对吧 |
[36:29] | You are truly serious? | 你真的想加入吗 |
[36:32] | As serious as any man can be, Count Bezukhov. | 我非常想加入 别祖霍夫伯爵 |
[36:49] | “What have you done with all these good things” | “你拿着这些上帝赐予你美好事物” |
[36:52] | “that have been given you?” | “都做了些什么” |
[36:57] | “You need to purify yourself.” | “你得净化自己” |
[37:01] | “Listen to your conscience.” | “问问良心” |
[37:04] | “Look at yourself.” | “看着自己” |
[37:06] | Sic transit gloria mundi! | 尘世繁华 转眼即逝 |
[37:10] | “Ask yourself…” | “问问自己” |
[37:15] | “..are you content with yourself?” | “你对自己满意吗” |
[37:20] | “With your life?” | “对你的生活满意吗” |
[37:28] | We just won’t go, Natalya. | 我们不会去的 娜塔莉亚 |
[37:30] | Nonsense! | 胡说 |
[37:31] | It’s only a little turn. | 只是点小挫折 |
[37:33] | Go to the opera, enjoy yourself, my dear! | 去观赏歌剧 享受生活吧 亲爱的 |
[37:36] | And you can tell me all about it. | 之后你可以告诉我歌剧的内容 |
[37:38] | – It’ll take your mind off things, you’ll see. – I don’t want to go. | -歌剧会让你忘却烦恼的 -我不想去 |
[37:41] | I don’t want to see anybody. | 我不想见任何人 |
[37:43] | Let me stay and keep you company. | 让我待在家陪您吧 |
[37:45] | I don’t need company. I just need a little rest, that’s all. | 我不需要陪伴 我只需要休息一下 |
[37:49] | Come and kiss me. | 过来亲吻我吧 |
[37:55] | There. | 好了 |
[37:57] | Now, go. | 去吧 |
[37:59] | Go! | 去啊 |
[38:20] | Next time you’ll have to be better… | 下次你得表现好一点 |
[38:30] | I’m not nagging, but I do think it would be nice | 我不是在抱怨 但我认为 |
[38:32] | if you tried a little harder… | 如果你再努力一点会更好 |
[38:34] | Just popped in to say what a pleasure it is | 我来跟您说见到您回到莫斯科 |
[38:36] | to see you back in Moscow, Count Rostov. | 真是令人喜悦 罗斯托夫伯爵 |
[38:38] | Very good of you, dear boy. | 你真好 亲爱的孩子 |
[38:40] | I say! Look there! Isn’t that young Dolokhov? | 看那里 那不是小德劳克夫吗 |
[38:43] | And why is he dressed like a Persian? | 为什么他的穿着像波斯人 |
[38:45] | Ah, yes, he was in the Caucasus, | 他之前在高加索 |
[38:47] | and then he became minister to some prince in Persia, | 然后他成为某位波斯王子的部下 |
[38:50] | and killed the Shah’s brother there. | 杀了波斯国王的兄弟 |
[38:53] | That’s Anatole Kuragin, the Countess’s brother. | 那是阿纳托·库拉金 伯爵夫人的哥哥 |
[38:58] | Very attractive, no? | 很迷人吧 |
[39:00] | Ah, here’s the Countess herself. | 伯爵夫人来了 |
[39:06] | Fine woman, isn’t she? | 很美的女子不是吗 |
[39:08] | She’s as beautiful as everybody says. | 她跟大家说的一样美 |
[39:39] | Count Rostov, | 罗斯托夫伯爵 |
[39:40] | you must introduce me to your lovely daughters. | 你一定要把我介绍给你可爱的女儿 |
[39:43] | Of course. Here’s Natasha, | 当然 这是娜塔莎 |
[39:46] | and this is my niece, Sonya. | 这是我外甥女 索尼娅 |
[39:48] | I’m so happy to meet you. | 真高兴认识你们 |
[39:51] | My husband has talked of you often. | 我丈夫常常说起你们 |
[39:53] | I should so like to know you better. | 我希望能更了解你们 |
[39:55] | Count, may I invite your daughter to sit with us? | 伯爵 我能邀请你女儿与我们同座吗 |
[39:57] | I’m sure she’d be delighted. | 我相信她会很高兴的 |
[40:00] | Go on, Natasha, we shan’t be far away. | 去吧 娜塔莎 我们不会离你太远 |
[40:10] | Come and sit by me. | 过来坐我旁边 |
[40:13] | Not you, Bilibin, off you go. | 不是你 比利宾 走开 |
[40:16] | – Merci, bien. – De rien. | -非常感谢[法语] -没什么[法语] |
[40:21] | That’s such a pretty dress. | 你的裙子真漂亮 |
[40:23] | I wish I could still wear something like that. | 我真希望还能穿这样的衣服 |
[40:25] | You know I have no-one to talk about clothes – | 你知道没人能陪我讨论服饰 |
[40:29] | – would you come and advise me? – Advise you? | -你能过来给我建议吗 -给你建议 |
[40:32] | I wouldn’t dare! | 我可不敢 |
[40:34] | Well, you can come and tell me what you like then. | 那你可以过来告诉我你喜欢什么 |
[40:36] | We can try things on together, would you like that? | 我们可以一起试穿衣服 你愿意吗 |
[40:38] | Yes, very much. | 当然 非常愿意 |
[40:40] | Then we’ll be friends. | 那我们是朋友了 |
[40:43] | Now that I’ve found you I won’t let you go. | 既然我有你了 我可不会让你离开的 |
[40:52] | Ah! My brother Anatole. | 我弟弟阿纳托 |
[41:03] | ..Here we are. | 终于见面了 |
[41:06] | This is very nice, isn’t it? | 非常好 不是吗 |
[41:08] | Yes, it is… | 对 这 |
[41:12] | – You mean the opera? – Not just the opera. | -你是指歌剧吗 -不只是歌剧 |
[41:15] | You know… | 你知道 |
[41:18] | ..All of it. | 一切都很好 |
[41:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:28] | You’re so lovely. | 你真可爱 |
[41:31] | – You mustn’t say that! – Whyever not? | -你不能这么说 -为什么不 |
[41:34] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[41:36] | And I was brought up to tell the truth at all times. | 我从小到大都说实话 |
[41:40] | Listen, we’re having a… | 听着 我们明天晚上 |
[41:43] | little party tomorrow evening. | 会举办一场小型宴会 |
[41:45] | Just a few friends. | 只有一些朋友会来 |
[41:49] | Please, do come. | 请你一定要来 |
[41:54] | Vous serez la plus jolie. | 你将是最漂亮的[法语] |
[41:57] | Venez, et comme gage donnez-moi cette fleur. | 来吧 把这朵花送给我作为保证[法语] |
[43:05] | Oh! No, no, no, Countess! Keep still. | 不不不 伯爵小姐 别动 |
[43:08] | Everything must be perfect for when the Prince returns! | 等公爵回来时 一切都要很完美 |
[43:14] | I’ll only be a minute. | 我只会待一会儿 |
[43:15] | Yes, miss. | 是的 夫人 |
[43:16] | They said you weren’t decent, | 他们说你还没穿戴整齐 |
[43:17] | but I told them you wouldn’t mind – | 但我跟他们说你不会介意的 |
[43:19] | – and you don’t, do you? – No. | -你不介意吧 -不介意 |
[43:22] | You look adorable. | 你看起来真可爱 |
[43:24] | Well, the word has gone round, you’ve conquered Moscow already. | 大家都说你已经征服莫斯科了 |
[43:27] | It’s quite funny, my brother came for breakfast this morning, | 奇怪的是 我弟弟今天早上来吃早餐 |
[43:30] | but he couldn’t eat a thing. Can you guess why? | 却吃不下任何东西 你知道为什么吗 |
[43:33] | No, why? | 不知道 为什么 |
[43:37] | Oh, look at you blushing! | 你看你脸红了 |
[43:39] | I’m sure you know very well | 我相信你知道 |
[43:40] | the effect you’ve had on the poor boy. | 你对那可怜的人造成什么影响 |
[43:43] | Anyway, you’re to come to us this evening. | 总之 你今晚会去我们的宴会 |
[43:45] | Just a little party. Mademoiselle George will be there – | 只是小型宴会 乔治小姐也会参加 |
[43:48] | she’s promised us a recitation, and she’s dying to meet you. | 她答应我们要朗诵诗篇 她也很想见你 |
[43:52] | I’ve already asked your papa’s permission. | 你爸爸已经同意了 |
[43:54] | Will Pierre… Will your husband be there? | 皮埃尔 你丈夫也会参加吗 |
[43:57] | No, he’s had to go away on business, | 不 他有事出差了 |
[43:59] | otherwise I’d send him to fetch you. | 否则我就派他来接你了 |
[44:02] | Oh, I don’t know. No, I think I should stay at home. | 我也不知道 不 我想我该待在家里 |
[44:04] | But that would be such a shame – | 但你难得来一次 |
[44:06] | to deprive Moscow of your charms when you’ve only just arrived! | 若不让莫斯科见证你的光彩该多么遗憾啊 |
[44:09] | Prince Andrei wouldn’t want you to shut yourself away, would he? | 安德烈公爵也不愿见你这样避世 是吧 |
[44:13] | No, perhaps not. | 也许吧 |
[44:14] | Oh, it’s just a little family party! | 不过是个小小的家庭聚会 |
[44:17] | You will come, won’t you? Just to please me? | 你会来的 对吧 看在我的面子上 |
[44:20] | Just for an hour? | 就一个小时 |
[44:21] | With your dear papa – he’s such delightful company! | 和你亲爱的爸爸一起 有他在人人快活 |
[44:24] | Oh, you won’t refuse me, will you? | 你不会拒绝我的 对吧 |
[44:27] | No. | 不 |
[44:29] | Well, that’s settled, then! | 那就这么定了 |
[44:32] | A ce soir! | 晚上见 |
[44:51] | – Countess Bezukhova, good evening! – You’re very welcome. | -别祖霍夫伯爵夫人 晚上好 -非常欢迎您 |
[44:58] | You came. | 您还是来了 |
[45:02] | “J’ai concu pour mon crime une juste terreur | “我对自己的罪孽怀着应有的恐怖 |
[45:05] | “J’ai pris la vie en haine, et ma flamme en horreur. | “我憎恨生存 痛恶自己的欲火 |
[45:11] | “Je voulais en mourant prendre soin de ma gloire, | “我愿意用死来保全自己的名声 |
[45:15] | “Et derober au jour une flamme si noire: | “来窒息这可耻的邪恶感情 |
[45:18] | “Je n’ai pu soutenir tes larmes, tes combats – | “但我受不住您的泪眼和苦口婆心的规劝 |
[45:21] | “Je t’ai tout avoue – je ne m’en repens pas, | “我把一切都对您吐露 我绝不遗憾 |
[45:25] | “Pourvu que de ma mort respectant les approches, | “只要您念及我已经死到临头 |
[45:28] | “Tu ne m’affliges plus par d’injustes reproches, | “不再无缘无故把我责备 令我忧愁 |
[45:31] | “Et que tes vains secours cessent de rappeler | “您的无用的呼救再也不会激起 |
[45:36] | “Un reste de chaleur tout pret a s’exhaler.” | “我那时刻都会爆发的热情的余烬” |
[45:48] | There’s dancing in the other room. Come and dance with me. | 南边房里有人跳舞 来跟我一起跳吧 |
[45:50] | – No, I don’t think I should. – Just one dance. | -我想我不该跳 -就一支舞 |
[45:53] | I think we really should be going. | 我想我真该走了 |
[45:55] | My wife’s not very well, you know? | 我妻子身体不舒服 |
[45:57] | Oh, please don’t deprive us of your lovely daughter, Count. | 请不要带走您可爱的女儿 伯爵 |
[46:00] | Come and sit with me and watch the dancing for half an hour. | 来跟我坐一起看他们跳舞 就半个小时 |
[46:05] | Half an hour? | 半个小时 |
[46:07] | Very well, why not? | 很好 没理由拒绝 |
[46:09] | Wonderful! | 非常好 |
[46:18] | I haven’t been able to think of a single thing except for you. | 您一直盘踞在我的脑海之中 |
[46:24] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上您了 |
[46:27] | I’ve been in complete torment… | 我备受煎熬 |
[46:28] | Please! You mustn’t say such things. | 请您不要这么说 |
[46:34] | I’m engaged… I’m in love with someone else. | 我已经订婚了 我有恋人了 |
[46:36] | What is that to me? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[46:39] | Don’t you understand, I’m madly in love with you? | 难道您不明白吗 我疯狂地爱着您啊 |
[46:42] | You feel something, too. I know it. | 您对我也有感觉 我知道 |
[46:48] | Don’t leave me. Dance the next. | 别走 再跳一支 |
[46:53] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[47:12] | You make such a lovely couple. | 真是金童玉女 |
[47:14] | I’m sorry you have to go so soon. | 可惜您那么早就得走了 |
[47:28] | Ana… Anatole! | 阿纳…阿纳托 |
[48:08] | No… | 不 |
[48:10] | No, no, please…! | 不要 求求您 |
[48:11] | What can we do? | 我们又能做什么呢 |
[48:14] | I can’t call on you openly. | 我不能正大光明去拜访您 |
[48:16] | Am I never to see you? | 是不是我永远都不能去找您 |
[48:20] | I’ll get word to you somehow. We have to be together. | 我会找法子带话给您 我们注定在一起 |
[48:27] | No… | 不 |
[48:29] | No. | 不 |
[48:31] | Say yes. | 说”好” |
[48:33] | Give me your word! | 答应我 |
[48:35] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[48:37] | Ah! Well, there you are! | 你在这儿啊 |
[48:40] | I thought I’d lost you. We really must go. | 我还以为找不着你了 我们真得走了 |
[49:00] | If you please, miss… | 抱歉打扰 小姐 |
[49:05] | … A man asked me to give you this. | 有个男人叫我给您这个 |
[49:09] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome, miss. | -谢谢 -不客气 小姐 |
[49:15] | “Since last evening my fate is sealed – | “昨晚之后我的命运已经注定 |
[49:18] | “to be loved by you, or die.’ | “得不到您的爱 我活着也如一具行尸” |
[49:37] | So, she’s the love of your life | 这么说 她是你此生至爱 |
[49:38] | and you want to elope with her? | 你想跟她一起私奔 |
[49:41] | – Are you going to tell her about the Polish girl? – Good God, no! | -你打算跟她提波兰姑娘的事吗 -当然不会 |
[49:44] | Because you’re still married to that one, aren’t you? | 因为你跟她还是夫妻关系吧 对吧 |
[49:46] | Who else knows about her? | 还有谁知道她 |
[49:47] | No-one. Just you… | 没人了 只有你 |
[49:51] | And Pierre Bezukhov. | 还有皮埃尔·别祖霍夫 |
[49:52] | Well. We’d better hope the little Rostov girl | 那我们最好祈祷罗斯托夫家的小姑娘 |
[49:54] | isn’t going to confide in him, then. | 不会向他倾诉这个小秘密 |
[49:55] | Why would she? | 她干吗要说呢 |
[49:57] | Look here, Dolokhov, are you going to help me or not? | 听着 德劳克夫 你到底要不要帮我 |
[50:10] | Did you read it? | 你看了吗 |
[50:13] | Yes, I couldn’t help it. | 看了 我忍不住 |
[50:16] | Sonya, he loves me! | 索尼娅 他爱我 |
[50:18] | And I… I love him! | 而且我也爱他 |
[50:21] | But what about Prince Andrei? | 那安德烈公爵呢 |
[50:23] | That’s… That’s all over. | 那个…已经结束了 |
[50:25] | What? You’re refusing him? | 什么 你要拒绝他吗 |
[50:26] | I just told you, that’s all over! | 我不是说了吗 已经结束了 |
[50:28] | I can’t believe it. You’ve loved him for a whole year, | 难以置信 你已经爱了他整整一年 |
[50:30] | – and then, in three days… – I know, I know… | -而现在还不到三天 -我知道 |
[50:33] | I know, but I feel as if I’ve always loved Anatole. | 我知道 但我感觉好像已经爱了阿纳托一辈子 |
[50:37] | I know now that I’ve never really loved anybody before, | 我现在知道自己之前从没真正地爱过任何人 |
[50:39] | not even Andrei. | 即使是安德烈 |
[50:40] | I have no will when I’m with Anatole, | 跟阿纳托在一起我完全没了主见 |
[50:42] | it’s like I’m his slave, I’d do anything for him. | 好像我是他的奴仆 愿意为他做任何事 |
[50:45] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[50:47] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[50:49] | Well, I don’t understand, how could you let it go so far? | 我不明白 你怎么能让事情发展到这步 |
[50:54] | Sonya, you don’t know what it feels like to be in love like this. | 索尼娅 你不知道这样的恋爱是什么感觉 |
[50:57] | I do know what it feels like to be in love, Natasha. | 我当然知道恋爱是什么感觉 娜塔莎 |
[51:00] | And suffer for it. But… | 还有为爱遭的罪 但是 |
[51:02] | this feels strange and wrong. | 但这太古怪 太不合适了 |
[51:05] | What’s stopping this man from asking for your hand properly? | 这个男人为什么不能照规矩向你求婚 |
[51:08] | If that’s what he wants, why can’t he come to the house? | 如果他真想跟你结婚 他为什么不来家里 |
[51:10] | Why doesn’t he ask your parents’ consent? | 他为什么不征求你父母的同意 |
[51:13] | What if he just wants to… seduce you? | 他会不会只是想…引诱你 |
[51:17] | How can you say that, after you’ve read his letter? | 你都看过他写的信了 怎么还能说出这种话来 |
[51:20] | He loves me, Sonya! | 他爱我 索尼娅 |
[51:22] | I’d do anything. I’d… I’d run away with him! | 我愿意做任何事 我甚至愿意跟他私奔 |
[51:24] | – But you’ll ruin yourself! – I don’t care if I ruin myself, | -但你会毁了自己的 -我才不在乎毁了自己 |
[51:28] | I want to ruin myself! | 那也是我心甘情愿 |
[51:30] | The sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[51:33] | And this is…this is none of your business! | 而且这个…这不关你的事 |
[51:35] | Just leave me alone! Just go! | 让我自己呆着 出去 |
[51:38] | Well, I won’t let it happen. | 我要阻止这事 |
[51:41] | I’ll tell. | 我会说出去 |
[51:42] | Sonya! | 索尼娅 |
[51:45] | – If you do, you’re my enemy forever! – I’m not your enemy. | -你如果说了我们就永远是敌人 -我不是你的敌人 |
[51:48] | Don’t you see that what you’re doing is wrong? | 你不明白自己的所作所为是错的吗 |
[51:50] | You don’t understand anything! | 你什么也不懂 |
[51:53] | Oh, just go! Just… I hate you! | 出去 我恨你 |
[52:11] | If you please, miss, there’s a lady to see you. | 打扰了小姐 有位女士想见您 |
[52:23] | Princess Marya, I wasn’t expecting… | 玛莉亚小姐 没想到您来 |
[52:25] | I have been in despair | 我一直很不安 |
[52:26] | because of the misunderstanding that happened between us. | 因为我们之间有误会 |
[52:29] | My brother loves you and I will love you, too. | 我哥哥爱您 我也会如此 |
[52:32] | I’m so sorry you weren’t properly received the other day. | 很抱歉那天没有好好招待您 |
[52:35] | And Papa, too, he’s not against you, | 爸爸也是 他并不讨厌您 |
[52:37] | he’s old and crotchety with us all. | 他是个老顽固 对谁都乱发脾气 |
[52:40] | Can you forgive us? | 您能原谅我们吗 |
[52:42] | Of course. There’s nothing to forgive. | 当然 您没有什么错 |
[52:47] | But… | 不过 |
[52:49] | But… | 不过 |
[52:52] | I have something to ask you. | 我有一个请求 |
[52:55] | Will you tell Prince Andrei when he comes | 安德烈公爵回来之时您可否转告他 |
[52:57] | that our engagement is at an end, and I cannot be his wife? | 婚约已经解除 我无缘做他的妻子 |
[53:04] | Oh, dear, we must have offended you deeply… | 老天 我们一定深深地冒犯了您… |
[53:05] | No, it’s nothing to do with that, it’s…it’s me. | 并非如此 是我本人的问题 |
[53:10] | I’m the one who’s at fault. | 是我不好 |
[53:12] | I made a mistake. | 我做了个错误的选择 |
[53:15] | But tell him, please, that he is released from the engagement, | 但请转告他 他不用再受婚约的约束 |
[53:19] | and ask his forgiveness. | 请他原涼 |
[53:21] | I’m sorry, that’s all I can say. | 很抱歉 我要说的就这些 |
[54:08] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[54:23] | Come with me, quickly. She’ll be out directly. | 快跟我来 她会直接出来 |
[54:49] | You’re to come with us, sir, to the Countess. | 先生请跟我们来 伯爵夫人有请 |
[54:52] | No, that’s not right, she’s to… | 不对 她应该… |
[54:54] | What do you mean? What Countess? | 你什么意思 什么伯爵夫人 |
[54:56] | You’re to come with us, sir. | 跟我们走 先生 |
[55:02] | Dolokhov! | 多洛霍夫 |
[55:04] | Let me through, damn you! | 让我过去 该死 |
[55:06] | We’ve been betrayed! | 有人告密 |
[55:26] | Better that they should get away. | 他们逃了更好 |
[55:29] | It’ll be a long time before | 这样得过好一阵子 |
[55:29] | he shows his face in Moscow again, surely. | 他才敢在莫斯科露面 |
[55:32] | Nevertheless, we have to face it, Ilya, | 即便如此 我们得面对现实 伊利亚 |
[55:35] | she’s ruined. | 她毁了 |
[55:37] | But, my love, | 但是 亲爱的 |
[55:38] | nothing happened. | 什么也没发生啊 |
[55:40] | Her reputation is ruined – | 她的名誉已经毁了 |
[55:42] | do you think it’s possible to keep a thing like this quiet? | 你以为这种事能瞒得住吗 |
[55:45] | What will Prince Andrei think when he hears about it? | 安德烈公爵听说了该怎么想 |
[55:47] | He’ll throw her over and then everyone will know why…! | 他会抛弃她的 所有人都知道原因 |
[55:50] | – Poor, poor girl… – “Poor girl”? | -可怜的女孩 -“可怜” |
[55:52] | She brought it upon herself! | 她自找的 |
[55:57] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[56:01] | I think I must challenge him, Natalya. | 我觉得我得找他决斗 娜塔莉亚 |
[56:03] | And get yourself killed? | 找死吗 |
[56:05] | Oh! How’s that going to help?! | 那有什么用 |
[56:10] | Has she got anything to say for herself? | 她有什么要说的吗 |
[56:13] | Nothing. Except she has asked for Pierre Bezukhov. | 没有 只说要见皮埃尔·别祖霍夫 |
[56:27] | Ah, Pierre! Such a silly situation… | 皮埃尔 这事真可笑 |
[56:29] | Wherever you are, there’s depravity and evil! You, come with me. | 你所到之处全是堕落与邪恶 你跟我来 |
[56:33] | Yes, yes, yes. | 好好好 |
[56:38] | What was your intention with regard to the Countess Rostova? | 你打算对罗斯托夫伯爵小姐干什么 |
[56:40] | My dear fellow, you needn’t take that tone… | 亲爱的朋友 口气没必要这么冲 |
[56:41] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[56:42] | You couldn’t marry her because you’re married already! | 你不可能娶她 因为你已经结婚了 |
[56:43] | Was your plan to ruin her? | 你想毁了她吗 |
[56:45] | – I love her! – You liar! | -我爱她 -骗子 |
[56:47] | Scoundrel! I’ll smash your head and spill your brains! | 混蛋 我要打烂你的脑袋 |
[56:50] | Pierre, for God’s sake! | 皮埃尔 看在上帝的份上 |
[56:52] | – Have you letters from her? – One. One note. | -你带着她的信吗 -有一封 |
[56:55] | Hand it over. | 给我 |
[57:01] | Now, you are never to make contact with her again, | 你不许再跟她联系 |
[57:03] | never to speak her name in society, | 甚至不得当众说她的名字 |
[57:06] | and if I find you in Moscow | 如果今晚午夜后 |
[57:08] | after midnight tonight, I WILL kill you. | 我再在莫斯科看到你 我就杀了你 |
[57:12] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | -知道了吗 -知道 |
[57:46] | – Have you seen him? – Yes, I’ve seen him. | -你见过他了 -见过了 |
[57:50] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[57:53] | He’s left Moscow. | 他离开莫斯科了 |
[58:00] | Was that your doing? | 你让他走的吗 |
[58:04] | I will go to him, wherever he is! | 我要去找他 找到天涯海角 |
[58:06] | I don’t care what anybody thinks! | 我不管别人怎么想 |
[58:08] | Natasha, he could never be with you honestly. He’s a married man! | 娜塔莎 你们不可能在一起 他已婚 |
[58:11] | He has a wife in Poland! | 他有个妻子在波兰 |
[58:13] | No, I don’t believe you! | 我不相信 |
[58:17] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[58:28] | No… | 不 |
[58:39] | No… | 不 |
[58:41] | Pierre… | 皮埃尔 |
[58:43] | Please, no… | 请不要 |
[58:45] | All right. | 没事 |
[58:50] | All right. | 没事 |
[58:57] | It’s all right. | 会没事的 |
[59:01] | It’s all right. | 会没事的 |
[59:07] | “My dearest Natasha… | “最最亲爱的娜塔莎 |
[59:09] | I have been thinking of you constantly these past few months, | 过去的几个月我天天想着你 |
[59:12] | and now I am recovering, our separation will at last be over. | 我已渐愈 我们终于可以又在一起了 |
[59:18] | I shall come to you as soon as I arrive in Moscow.” | 一抵达莫斯科我就去找你” |