时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Amy, thank you so much for coming in. | 艾米 非常感谢你能来 |
[00:05] | – I appreciate it. – No, it’s my pleasure. | -我很感激 -没事 不客气 |
[00:07] | I’m just going to come out and say it, okay. | 那我就开门见山了 |
[00:09] | I didn’t want to do this over the phone. | 这件事我不想在电话里说 |
[00:11] | Uhh, it’s kind of important. | 因为挺重要的 |
[00:13] | Oka-a-ay, | 好的… |
[00:14] | great, great, great. Shoot. | 好好好 说吧 |
[00:18] | It’s tough for me to say, actually, | 其实我很难开口 |
[00:19] | ’cause I know we’ve had a really great working relationship. | 我们一直以来的合作都很愉快 |
[00:21] | And it’s not anything that you were doing, it’s just… | 不是你的原因 只是… |
[00:24] | I’m going to stop you right there, Bruce. | 我得打断一下 布鲁斯 |
[00:26] | I’ve been thinking about something. You’re fired. | 我最近在考虑一件事 你被炒了 |
[00:28] | Why? I made you so much money. | 为什么 我给你赚了那么多钱 |
[00:30] | I know. You made me too much money. | 我知道 你让我赚翻了 |
[00:32] | That’s not a problem for most people. | 对多数人来说这不是问题啊 |
[00:33] | Now I need to pay taxes on that money, | 可现在我得为那些钱交税 |
[00:35] | and figure out how to invest that money | 还得想如何投资 |
[00:37] | and now everybody knows that I made that money. | 而且所有人都知道我赚到钱了 |
[00:39] | Look, I think we’ve had a very good run. | 我们一直做得挺顺 |
[00:41] | And now it’s time to say goodbye. No hard feelings. | 是时候收手了 你别见怪 |
[00:44] | Okay, you know what, it actually doesn’t really matter to me | 好吧 对我来说也没什么 |
[00:46] | because the reason why I brought you here | 因为今天请你过来 |
[00:48] | is to tell you I’m quitting. | 就是要告诉你我不干了 |
[00:49] | I’m moving to Sweden, so… | 我要搬到瑞典去了 |
[00:50] | Wha-a-at? No wa-a-ay! | 是吗 真的假的 |
[00:53] | It’s like… I know. It’s a big move. | 我知道 这是个重大的决定 |
[00:54] | It’s like… I don’t know. | 就好比…该怎么说呢 |
[00:57] | Sometimes I’m sitting here thinking, | 有时候我就坐在这儿寻思 |
[00:59] | “Am I doing the right thing?” You know. | “我这么做到底对不对” |
[01:00] | It’s, like, such a gigantic step in life. | 像是生活中迈出了巨大的一步 |
[01:04] | What do you think? Am I doing the right thing? Or… | 你觉得这么做对吗 还是… |
[01:10] | Anyway, um… | 无论如何 |
[01:12] | It’s important, even though we’re not working together, | 这很重要 虽然我们不再合作 |
[01:15] | for you to find someone here in the office to | 但你得再找从这儿找个人 |
[01:16] | look after your things. | 帮你打理业务 |
[01:17] | Because it’s really complicated, the system we’ve set up for you. | 我们为你打造的这套系统很复杂 |
[01:20] | I think I can handle it myself, Bruce. | 我自己能处理 布鲁斯 |
[01:21] | No, you can’t do this yourself. | 不行 你自己应付不了 |
[01:22] | If I listened every time someone told me I couldn’t do something | 要是每次有人说我做不了 我都听 |
[01:25] | then I wouldn’t be where I am today. | 就不会有今天的我了 |
[01:26] | That is true. You are really, really talented | 这话不假 你在不听别人说话这方面 |
[01:29] | at not listening to people. | 还是挺擅长的 |
[01:32] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[01:34] | Anyway, good talk. Best of luck in Norway, | 总之 聊得很愉快 祝你在挪威好运 |
[01:37] | and you know, the rest of your life. | 以后的日子也好运 |
[01:38] | Okay. It was Sweden, actually, but… | 好吧 其实是瑞典 |
[01:40] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[01:56] | 瑶莞莞 卫老哥 | |
[02:04] | 芒果树叶 魔人jo 没有影子 | |
[02:14] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[02:20] | Bruce Evans. American. | 布鲁斯·埃文斯 美国人 |
[02:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:24] | What is your business in Sweden? | 来瑞典做什么 |
[02:26] | Ahh, you can just put down “Love” | 你可以在那张表上写 |
[02:28] | on that form. | “因为爱情” |
[02:32] | I’m moving here, actually. | 我其实是要搬过来 |
[02:35] | Well, we’re moving here, me and my girlfriend, | 我们一起搬过来 我和我女朋友 |
[02:37] | we lived together in New York and now we’re moving together. | 我们在纽约同居 现在一起搬过来 |
[02:39] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[02:42] | Oh, she came a few days early. | 她比我早到几天 |
[02:43] | So, she’s here to pick me up. | 所以她会来接我 |
[02:47] | Occupation? | 什么职业 |
[02:48] | She’s just got a job at this big bank here in Sweden. | 她刚到一家瑞典的大银行工作 |
[02:52] | No, your occupation. | 不 我是问你的职业 |
[02:54] | Uh, for ten years I was an accountant in New York. | 我在纽约做了十年的会计师 |
[02:57] | And, then I just quit. Just the other day. | 然后我辞职了 就在几天之前 |
[03:01] | Anything is possible, you know. | 一切皆有可能嘛 |
[03:03] | I’ll just put “Unemployed”. | 那我就写”待业”了 |
[03:07] | Okay, I wouldn’t necessarily say that but… | 好吧 我不会这么说 不过… |
[03:10] | – Did you pack your bag yourself? – Yeah. | -你自己打包的行李吗 -是的 |
[03:13] | No illegal substances? | 没有违禁物品吧 |
[03:16] | What do you need? | 你想找啥 |
[03:19] | No, I’m sorry. I don’t do drugs at all. | 没有 抱歉 我不吸毒 |
[03:23] | I might smoke a little weed occasionally, but… | 偶尔会吸点大麻 不过… |
[03:28] | that doesn’t count, right? | 这不违法对吧 |
[03:29] | It counts in Sweden. | 在瑞典就违法 |
[03:35] | No, no, no, please don’t. That is… | 不 请别拆开 那是… |
[03:37] | That’s supposed to be a gift, so… | 那是要送人的 所以… |
[03:41] | Well, now you destroyed them, so… | 好吧 被你毁了 |
[03:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:46] | Welcome to Sweden. | 欢迎来到瑞典 |
[03:49] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[03:54] | – Hey, babe. – Hey. | -你好 亲爱的 -你好 |
[03:58] | Mmm. God I missed you. You look great. | 天啊 我想死你了 你真漂亮 |
[03:59] | Thank you. Here is for you, | 谢谢 给你的 |
[04:01] | Ah, cool. | 不错啊 |
[04:02] | and welcome to Sweden. | 欢迎来到瑞典 |
[04:07] | Oh, I’m so tired. I can’t wait to crash at your place. | 累死了 等不及去你那儿睡一觉了 |
[04:10] | Then you have to wait for two weeks. | 还得等两个礼拜呢 |
[04:13] | What? | 什么 |
[04:14] | It’s still being rented out. | 房子正租给别人呢 |
[04:16] | – Where are we staying then? – With my parents. | -那我们住哪 -跟我爸妈住一起 |
[04:18] | In the summer house. | 住避暑别墅 |
[04:20] | Jeez, I’ve got to start paying better attention. | 天啊 我得注意点了 |
[04:22] | Yeah, you should. | 是得注意 |
[04:24] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[04:27] | It’s just that I haven’t slept for, like, 20 hours. | 我差不多有二十个小时没睡了 |
[04:29] | They don’t care. | 他们才不在乎呢 |
[04:31] | They are super excited to see you. | 他们很兴奋能见到你 |
[04:34] | Yeah, well, I’m super excited to see you. | 我也很兴奋能见到你 |
[04:38] | Should we ask this guy maybe if he could | 我们是不是该叫司机 |
[04:39] | pull over for five minutes at a hotel? | 找个旅馆停五分钟 |
[04:41] | Do you think you can last for five minutes? | 你能撑五分钟吗 |
[04:44] | No, maybe, like, maybe three and a half minutes | 够呛 大概也就三分半 |
[04:47] | but it’d be the best three and a half minutes of your life. | 但那会是你一生中最销魂的三分半 |
[04:52] | How funny is it, by the way, | 对了 真有意思 |
[04:53] | that your father’s name is Burger? | 你爸居然叫”伯格”[汉堡] |
[04:55] | It’s pronounced Birger. | 应该读作比约尔 |
[04:56] | You guys say Burger King or you say Birger King? | 你们是叫汉堡王还是比约尔王 |
[05:02] | Sorry, I shouldn’t make fun of your dad. | 抱歉 我不该拿你爸打趣 |
[05:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:05] | It’s my mom you should be worried about. | 你该担心的是我妈 |
[05:10] | – Seriously? – Yeah, | -你说真的吗 -当然 |
[05:12] | I mean, I love my parents but they are so… | 我爱我爸妈 但他们太… |
[05:17] | Swedish. | 瑞典了 |
[05:27] | It’s an honor to finally meet you, sir. Yeah. | 很荣幸终于见到您了 先生 |
[05:29] | This is actually for you. | 这个其实是送给你的 |
[05:31] | It’s… a long story. | 说来…话长 |
[05:38] | I’m sorry, I don’t any speak Swedish yet. | 抱歉 我不会说瑞典语 |
[05:39] | I don’t know if Emma told you. | 我不知道爱玛有没有跟您说 |
[05:47] | It’s still Swedish so I don’t… | 你们还在说瑞典语 我不… |
[06:01] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[06:04] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[06:05] | It’s just I’m not very good with boats. | 我不太习惯坐船 |
[06:16] | Are you okay, honey? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[06:42] | Okay, there you go. | 好的 到了 |
[06:46] | – Are you okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[06:47] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[06:49] | Tsk, babe… | 宝贝 |
[06:54] | You can drive here? | 你可以开车来这儿 |
[06:55] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[06:57] | I just wanted to show you the beautiful way here. | 我只是想让你欣赏下沿途的美景 |
[07:01] | Hello, Bruce! | 你好 布鲁斯 |
[07:03] | It’s so nice to finally meet you! | 真高兴终于见到你了 |
[07:06] | Come here so I can take a good… | 快过来让我好好… |
[07:11] | look at you. | 看看你 |
[07:12] | So, this is my mom. | 这是我妈妈 |
[07:15] | Okay, that’s nice. Oh, okay. Hi. | 好的 很好 好的 你好 |
[07:20] | Can I help you with some of this stuff? | 要我帮忙拎吗 |
[07:22] | Yes, yes, yes. | 好的 好的 |
[07:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:36] | – Bruce. – Yes? | -布鲁斯 -是我 |
[07:37] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[07:40] | – I’m Emma’s brother, Gustav. – Okay. | -我是爱玛的兄弟古斯塔 -好的 |
[07:58] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:59] | I think we should maybe go up to the house… | 我想我们也许该先去屋子里 |
[08:14] | This is how we do it in Sweden. | 瑞典有这样的习俗 |
[08:18] | Ah, no, you know what, I just got off the plane | 不行 你知道吗 我刚下飞机 |
[08:20] | so it’s probably not a… | 所以可能不太… |
[08:23] | All right, whatever. | 好吧 随便啦 |
[08:25] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不对 |
[08:26] | First you have to look the guy you toast with in the eye, | 首先你得直视那个跟你干杯的人 |
[08:29] | then drink, then look again. | 然后干杯 再直视 |
[08:32] | – Okay. – Swedish style. | -好吧 -瑞典传统 |
[08:34] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[08:41] | Are you mad of me for some reason or…? | 你对我很生气吗还是… |
[08:45] | – Skal. – Skal. | -干杯 -干 |
[08:49] | Ahh, you’re learning. | 你学会了 |
[08:51] | You’re learning, man. I love you. | 你学会了 兄弟 我爱你 |
[09:05] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[09:07] | Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker! | 感觉好极了 |
[09:11] | You know, like Bruce Willis. | 像布鲁斯·威利斯那样 |
[09:13] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是吧 -是啊 |
[09:14] | “Die Hard” 1988. | 1988年的《虎胆龙威》 |
[09:16] | Director… | 导演是… |
[09:18] | John McTiernan. | 约翰·麦克蒂尔南 |
[09:20] | I’m Emma’s uncle, Bengt. | 我是爱玛的叔叔 贝格 |
[09:22] | I love your outfit, man. You shouldn’t have. | 我喜欢你这身 你不必特地这样的 |
[09:23] | Thank you, well, it’s not for you. | 谢谢 不过这不是为你而穿的 |
[09:25] | It’s just that I love the U.S.A. | 只是我很喜欢美国 |
[09:29] | Ohh, yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 我看出来了 |
[09:32] | – Have you been there or…? – Yes, yes, yes. | -你去过吗 -是的 是的 |
[09:34] | Well, no. But… | 没去过 不过 |
[09:36] | I own a video store | 我开了家音像店 |
[09:38] | so I’ve seen a lot of American movies. | 所以我看过许多美国大片 |
[09:41] | Talking to me? You talking to me? | 是在跟我说话吗 你在跟我说话吗 |
[09:44] | Robert De Niro in “Taxi Driver.” | 罗伯特·德尼罗演的《出租车司机》 |
[09:46] | 1976, director… | 1976年上映 导演是… |
[09:50] | Marty Scorsese. | 马丁·斯科塞斯 |
[09:52] | We should hang out sometime. | 改天我们应该出去玩玩 |
[09:54] | – Okay. – No, no… | -好的 -不不 |
[09:56] | I mean just the two of us. | 我是指就我们俩 |
[09:59] | You know, I really should get inside, so… | 我真得进屋了 所以… |
[10:02] | This has been nice. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:03] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[10:06] | Oh… I don’t… | 我不… |
[10:07] | Hey, forget about it. | 无需介怀 |
[10:08] | I will. I definitely will. | 好的 肯定的 |
[10:15] | – “Donnie Brasco”. – What? | -《忠奸人》 -什么 |
[10:16] | – Al Pacino. – Okay. | -阿尔·帕西诺 -好的 |
[10:18] | Forget about it. | 无需介怀 |
[10:56] | So how did you and Emma meet anyway? | 你和爱玛是怎么认识的 |
[10:59] | It was at this super gross Dive Bar. | 在一家超破的小酒吧里认识的 |
[11:09] | Anyway, I didn’t have my contact lenses | 总之 我忘记戴隐形眼镜了 |
[11:12] | so I couldn’t see anything. | 啥都看不清 |
[11:17] | I was like… | 当时我… |
[11:24] | I just started talking about the only artist | 我就开始聊我能想到的 |
[11:25] | I could think of. | 唯一一个艺术家 |
[11:28] | I don’t remember anything after that. Total blackout. | 那之后的事我完全不记得了 彻底断片 |
[11:33] | Skal! | 干杯 |
[12:23] | It’s a nice house. | 你家挺不错的 |
[12:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:27] | Nice… house. | 房子…不错 |
[12:37] | Honey, can I talk to you for a second? | 亲爱的 能跟你聊聊吗 |
[12:40] | Yes, please. | 好的 |
[12:45] | Come in here. It’s quiet in here. | 进来吧 这里安静 |
[12:47] | Yes. | 好的 |
[12:48] | Sorry, I’m just not used to starting the day | 抱歉 我只是不习惯用晕船和时差 |
[12:50] | with seasickness and jet lag | 还有好多杯烈酒 |
[12:52] | – and drinking tons of shots. – I know, babe. | -来迎接这一天 -宝贝我明白 |
[12:56] | – Get some rest, okay? – Yes. | -休息一会吧 -好的 |
[12:58] | Dinner’s in an hour, so… | 一小时后吃晚饭 |
[13:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:14] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[13:16] | This is a crayfish party, not a slumber party. | 这是小龙虾派对 可不是睡衣派对 |
[13:21] | Can I help you with something, or…? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[13:23] | Yeah, you know this is my room. | 这是我的房间 |
[13:27] | Like your old boy’s room? | 你小时候住的房间吗 |
[13:29] | No, for real, this is my crib. | 不 我住这儿 这是我的儿童床 |
[13:32] | My crib, yo. | 我的儿童床哟 |
[13:35] | So you live with your parents? | 你和父母住一起吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah. It’s cheap. | 是啊 这样便宜 |
[13:41] | It’s free, actually. | 其实是免费呢 |
[13:43] | And then I worked with blind kids for a while, | 之后我跟盲童们工作了一阵子 |
[13:48] | and then for a while I worked with Sami people. | 再之后跟萨米人一起工作 |
[13:52] | You know, the Swedish little Indians. | 就是瑞典的原住民 |
[13:54] | I thought of becoming a shepherd | 我还想过当个牧羊人 |
[13:57] | but there’s no sheep here. | 但是这里没有羊 |
[13:58] | So now I’m thinking of becoming an entrepreneur. | 所以现在我想做个企业家 |
[14:02] | In what? | 什么领域的 |
[14:03] | Just an entrepreneur. | 就是企业家喽 |
[14:05] | Pretty sure you have to be an entrepreneur in something. | 我很确定 企业家得是某个领域的 |
[14:07] | How about a taco bus? | 卷饼大巴怎么样 |
[14:08] | Taco bus? | 卷饼大巴 |
[14:09] | Yeah, just going around in a bus, eating tacos. | 没错 吃着卷饼 开着大巴走天涯 |
[14:15] | You mean a bus that sells tacos? Or… | 大巴卖卷饼吗 还是… |
[14:16] | That’s even better, that’s brilliant, Bruce. | 那就更棒了 简直天才 布鲁斯 |
[14:19] | Just going around in a bus selling tacos. | 开着大巴走天涯 卖着卷饼 |
[14:24] | Babe, dinner is ready. | 亲爱的 该吃晚餐啦 |
[14:48] | That’s so cool. It reminds me. We have, like, a… | 真棒 让我想起我们也有… |
[14:57] | Who is Bruce? Huh? | 布鲁斯到底是谁呢 |
[15:00] | – Who is the man behind the mask? – Mama. | -面具后的这个人是谁 -妈妈 |
[15:03] | I want to know. | 我想知道啊 |
[15:04] | Okay, I don’t know how much Emma’s told you, but… | 我不知道爱玛跟你们说了多少… |
[15:15] | I grew up in Ohio. | 我在俄亥俄州长大 |
[15:18] | And I’ve lived in New York for the past ten years, so… | 过去十年都住在纽约 |
[15:23] | And up until recently I was an accountant. | 直到最近都在当会计 |
[15:25] | A celebrity accountant. | 给名人做会计 |
[15:27] | Celebrity! | 名人哟 |
[15:28] | I may have a few celebrity clients, but… | 我的确有些名人客户 但… |
[15:30] | American celebrities? Oh my God! | 美国名人吗 我的天 |
[15:34] | Any actors? | 有演员吗 |
[15:35] | You see, I know every actor in America. | 我知道美国的每一个演员 |
[15:37] | Give me one name. I know all of them. | 你说个名字 我都知道 |
[15:39] | Amy Poehler is a big client of mine. | 艾米·珀勒是我的一个大客户 |
[15:41] | No, no, never heard of her. | 好吧 没听说过 |
[15:42] | We had weatherman named called Pohlman. | 我们这倒有个气象员叫普玛 |
[15:46] | Pappa, that’s not even the same name. | 爸爸 这根本是两个名字 |
[15:48] | Oh, good. I hated that guy. | 那就好 我可讨厌那家伙呢 |
[15:50] | Amy, is it a man or a woman? | 艾米是男是女 |
[15:55] | It’s definitely a woman. | 当然是女的了 |
[15:57] | Did you make a lot of money doing that job? | 你这份工作赚钱多吗 |
[15:59] | Yeah, actually I made quite a bit. | 是啊 赚得还挺多 |
[16:01] | But, you know, I’ve left all that behind. | 但是 我把一切都抛诸脑后了 |
[16:04] | – I came here. – You quit? | -我来这儿了 -你辞职了吗 |
[16:07] | – Just like that? – Yep. | -就那么辞了吗 -是的 |
[16:10] | What did your celebrity clients say? | 你的那些名人客户怎么说 |
[16:13] | They were pretty upset about it, actually. | 他们挺不高兴的 |
[16:16] | You know what’s really great for me? | 你知道我最高兴的是什么 |
[16:17] | I was going to fire you and then you quit. | 我正准备炒你鱿鱼 你就自己辞职了 |
[16:20] | Excellent. | 爽翻了 |
[16:22] | Anyway I’m… I’m here now, with Emma, | 总之 我来这里和爱玛在一起了 |
[16:26] | and kind of moved on, you know? | 翻开生活新篇章 是吧 |
[16:29] | But what will you do? | 那你准备做什么 |
[16:31] | I’m just going to spend as much time as possible | 我准备尽量多花时间 |
[16:32] | with your daughter. | 陪您女儿 |
[16:35] | But, uh, for work? | 那工作呢 |
[16:36] | What will you do for work? | 你准备在这里做什么工作 |
[16:42] | I think I’m just going to take, like, a year to just try to… | 我想花一年时间来试着… |
[16:44] | find myself. | 找寻自我 |
[16:49] | Find yourself? | 找寻自我 |
[16:53] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[16:54] | You left a big shot job, big career, | 你抛弃了大好的工作和事业 |
[16:58] | you made a lots of money, you had celebrity clients, in New York, | 在纽约赚得盆满钵满 还有名人客户 |
[17:02] | and you moved to Sweden | 结果你却搬到瑞典来 |
[17:03] | to live with our daughter. | 只为跟我们女儿在一起 |
[17:05] | You have no friends, | 你在这儿没朋友 |
[17:06] | you don’t speak the language | 又不会瑞典语 |
[17:08] | you don’t have a job. | 更没有工作 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:15] | Sauna time. | 桑拿时间 |
[17:34] | No, no. Bruce. | 不 不 布鲁斯 |
[17:38] | No towel in here. | 这里不能围毛巾 |
[17:59] | If it’s too hot for you, | 你要是觉得太热 |
[18:00] | you can move down to the lower bench. | 可以挪到下面那层 |
[18:05] | Yeah, maybe I will move down just for a bit. | 好吧 也许我是要往下挪挪 |
[19:23] | Bruce, | 布鲁斯 |
[19:26] | I am a man. | 我是个男人 |
[19:28] | I am not a speaker. | 我不是个演说家 |
[19:32] | In English, uh, | 用英语表达 |
[19:35] | not at all. | 完全不行 |
[19:37] | We are so glad | 爱玛回家 |
[19:40] | to have Emma home. | 我们很高兴 |
[19:43] | You know, she hasn’t had a boyfriend | 你知道吗 她跟男人交往 |
[19:46] | for more than two weeks, maybe. | 可能从没超过两星期 |
[19:49] | So we hope that… | 所以我们希望 |
[19:52] | you will last a longer time. | 你跟她能够长久一点 |
[19:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:58] | Welcome to our family. | 欢迎来到我们家 |
[20:02] | Welcome to Sweden. | 欢迎来到瑞典 |
[20:34] | Bruce? Babe, look at me. | 布鲁斯 亲爱的 看着我 |
[20:54] | Well, that went pretty well. | 进展还不错 |
[20:58] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[21:02] | I mean, this is only day one, so… | 这还只是第一天 |
[21:05] | I can’t wait to see what’s happens next. | 我等不及想知道接下来会怎样了 |
[21:10] | Is it nighttime right now, or…? | 现在是晚上了吗 还是… |
[21:12] | Yep. This is as dark as it gets. | 是的 晚上就是这样的天光 |
[21:16] | Hm. Hey, you never had a boyfriend | 在我之前 你从来没有一个男友 |
[21:18] | for longer than two weeks before me? | 超过两星期的吗 |
[21:21] | No. | 是的 |
[21:24] | That’s probably something I should have known. | 你也许应该早点让我知道这个 |
[21:30] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:31] | Oh, so you do know Swedish? | 所以你还是懂瑞典语的喽 |
[21:33] | I know that one. | 这句我懂 |
[21:44] | We’ll be okay, right? | 我们会好好的 对吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah. We’ll be fine. | 对 我们会好好的 |