时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Zeynel. | 我叫泽内尔 |
[00:04] | I’m from Turkey. | 我来自土耳其 |
[00:06] | I been here three month. | 我来这儿有三个月了 |
[00:09] | I study at the university. | 我在大学学习 |
[00:12] | I move here because I have Swedish wife | 我移民是因为我有个瑞典妻子 |
[00:15] | and also small baby. | 和一个小宝宝 |
[00:20] | Hej, my name is Hassan. | 我叫哈桑 |
[00:23] | I am from Iraq. | 我来自伊拉克 |
[00:26] | I was a civil engineer. | 我曾是个土木工程师 |
[00:29] | Uh… Good job, | 工作好 |
[00:31] | big house, nice family. | 房子大 家庭美满 |
[00:35] | But the American come. | 但后来美国人来了 |
[00:37] | They destroy everything. | 他们摧毁了一切 |
[00:42] | Everything is gone. | 什么都没了 |
[00:43] | More American bombs come to us. | 更多的美国炸弹来了 |
[00:46] | Kill, dead, everyone in the village. | 村里所有人都死了 |
[00:48] | All of the American, | 所有美国人 |
[00:50] | they ruined everything for me. | 他们毁了我的一切 |
[01:02] | My name is Bruce. | 我叫布鲁斯 |
[01:05] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[01:10] | I am from… | 我来自… |
[01:14] | Canada? | 加拿大 |
[02:03] | Hey babe. | 亲爱的 |
[02:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:05] | It’s just, trying to learn your language, man… | 我在努力学你的语言 |
[02:07] | One thing I thought I knew was the alphabet, you know? | 我还以为我知道字母表呢 |
[02:10] | You guys, you have all these extra letters | 你们多出来这么多字母 |
[02:12] | with dots over them, what is this? | 还带着点点 干啥用的 |
[02:15] | Latta, Lotta… how do you… | 拉塔 洛塔 到底怎么… |
[02:17] | Lotta is a woman’s name, | 洛塔是女人的名字 |
[02:18] | that’s pronounced Latta. | 那个读作拉塔 |
[02:21] | Hey babe, don’t be too hard on yourself. | 亲爱的 别对自己太狠 |
[02:24] | You just started. | 你才刚开始 |
[02:25] | You will learn the language, eventually. | 总有一天你会学会的 |
[02:27] | Yeah, if the long bus ride to the school | 是啊 如果去学校的长途车程 |
[02:29] | doesn’t kill me first. | 没先干掉我的话 |
[02:32] | Actually, you know what, it’s kind of good | 能离开你父母一小会儿 |
[02:33] | to get away from your parents for a little bit. | 其实还是挺好的 |
[02:35] | – Yeah, you think? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[02:37] | It’s just one more week. Okay? | 就剩一周了 好吗 |
[02:39] | Then we’re going to move back to my apar… | 然后我们就能搬回我的公… |
[02:41] | our apartment. | 我们的公寓 |
[02:45] | It’s going to be nice, huh? | 会好起来的 |
[03:13] | So, we have to stay here for a month. | 我们得在这儿待一个月 |
[03:17] | We have an apartment in the city but it has, um… | 我们在城里有间公寓 可它正在 |
[03:23] | stambyte. | 换管道 |
[03:25] | Okay, I’m sorry, I’m trying but I literally have no idea | 不好意思 我实在不知道 |
[03:28] | what you’re saying right now. | 你在说什么 |
[03:29] | They’re changing the pipes in the building. | 楼里的管道在更换 |
[03:38] | Have a cinnamon bun. | 来个肉桂面包 |
[03:40] | No, thanks, I hate cinnamon, so… | 不用了 我讨厌肉桂 |
[03:53] | -可以讨厌种族灭绝 讨厌希特勒 -讨厌希特勒可以 但讨厌肉桂面包呢 | |
[03:58] | Are we talking about Hitler right now? | 我们在聊希特勒吗 |
[03:59] | Nope, still cinnamon. | 不 还是肉桂 |
[04:02] | Cinnamon. | 肉桂 |
[04:08] | Gustaf ska oppna en… | 古斯塔准备要… |
[04:09] | Gustaf is opening up a reggae club. | 古斯塔要开个雷鬼音乐俱乐部 |
[04:12] | Isn’t that great? | 很不错吧 |
[04:13] | A reggae club? | 雷鬼音乐俱乐部 |
[04:15] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[04:17] | Me not sure yet, white gal. | 偶还不清楚 白妞儿 |
[04:19] | Do you have the money for that? | 你有开俱乐部的钱吗 |
[04:22] | Not yet, I… | 还没 我… |
[04:23] | I just came up with the idea yesterday. | 我昨天才想到的主意 |
[04:26] | Isn’t it a wonderful idea? | 真是个好主意对吧 |
[04:28] | It is an idea. | 这是个主意 |
[04:30] | Bruce, you should talk to your celebrity friends | 布鲁斯 你该跟你的名人朋友谈谈 |
[04:32] | and let them invest a couple of million dollars | 让他们投资几百万美元 |
[04:34] | in the reggae club. | 到雷鬼音乐俱乐部 |
[04:37] | You feeling me, chap? | 你懂我的心吗 靓仔 |
[04:50] | Hey Bruce, right? | 布鲁斯 是吧 |
[04:53] | So, what part of… | 你是从 |
[04:55] | of Canada you are from? | 加拿大哪里来的 |
[04:58] | Do you know Canada or…? | 你了解加拿大吗 |
[04:59] | Oh yes, very well. Very very very well. | 了解 非常了解 非常非常非常了解 |
[05:02] | What are the odds? | 真是走运 |
[05:03] | Um… I am from… | 我是从… |
[05:07] | like, right on the border… | 边境上… |
[05:08] | the American, Canada… border. | 加美边界上来的 |
[05:11] | It’s… it’s… | 真是 真是 |
[05:13] | it is tough with those neighbours, | 跟那些邻居待在一起太不容易了 |
[05:15] | bastards, Americans? | 那些混蛋 那些美国人 |
[05:18] | No, it’s not so tough. | 也没有那么困难 |
[05:19] | But you hate the American. | 可你还是恨美国人 |
[05:21] | All the Canadian hates the American. | 所有加拿大人都恨美国人 |
[05:24] | You hate them. | 你恨他们 |
[05:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:38] | It’s Will Ferrell. | 威尔·法瑞尔 |
[05:40] | He’s in Sweden, he wants us to have coffee tomorrow. | 他在瑞典 他明天想和咱们喝咖啡 |
[05:43] | It’s like the worst text ever. | 这是最不想看到的短信 |
[05:44] | Why is that the worst text ever? | 为什么最不想看到 |
[05:46] | Because he’s an old client of mine. | 他是我的老客户 |
[05:48] | He obviously wants something more. | 他显然想要点别的什么 |
[05:49] | Yeah, he wants to have a coffee. | 他想要喝杯咖啡 |
[05:51] | No. No one ever just wants to have coffee or hang out. | 不 没人只想喝杯咖啡或者出去逛 |
[05:55] | They always want something else. | 他们总想要点别的什么 |
[05:57] | I think we should go. | 我觉得咱们应该去 |
[05:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:00] | I want to leave this house. | 我想离开这儿 |
[06:02] | We can go, but I’m telling you: | 咱们可以去 不过告诉你 |
[06:04] | he’s gonna want something from me. I guarantee it. | 他想从我这儿要点什么 我保证 |
[06:07] | They always want something from me. | 他们总想从我这儿要点什么 |
[06:09] | Yes… | 是的 |
[06:10] | I want something from you. | 我想从你这儿要点什么 |
[06:16] | – I don’t think it’s a… – What’s the matter? | -我觉得这不太… -怎么了 |
[06:17] | Your parents are right in the other room. | 你爸妈就在另一个房间 |
[06:19] | We’ll be super quiet, okay? | 咱们小点声 行不行 |
[06:21] | Okay. | 行 |
[06:32] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[06:34] | -天啊 天啊 -Birger 怎么了 | |
[07:39] | -叫什么来着 -《灵异第六感》吗 | |
[08:19] | -老妈 -帽子在哪儿呢 | |
[08:39] | Mm, cinnamon buns! | 肉桂面包 |
[08:42] | They are delicious. | 特别好吃 |
[08:47] | No, I don’t like… | 不用了 我不喜欢… |
[08:49] | There you go. | 给你 |
[08:57] | Wow, your Swedish is impressive. | 你的瑞典语说得不错啊 |
[09:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:01] | Um… you know, I just… | 我只不过… |
[09:04] | I think when you… | 我想当你… |
[09:06] | when you love someone… | 当你爱着某人时 |
[09:09] | and they’re the first thing you think about | 他们是你早上起床后 |
[09:11] | when you wake up in the morning | 最先想到的人 |
[09:12] | and the last thing you think about | 是你晚上睡觉前 |
[09:14] | when you go to bed at night, | 最后想到的人 |
[09:16] | it’s the very least you can do… | 你能做的最微不足道的 |
[09:19] | is to learn their language. | 就是学会他们的语言 |
[09:20] | -我爱你 -我也爱你 | |
[09:34] | I love you, very much. | 我爱你 超爱 |
[09:39] | I don’t know what that means. | 不知道她在说啥 |
[09:42] | She’s great, isn’t she? | 她很棒 不是吗 |
[09:43] | Okay, you can quit your act now. | 你可以不用装了 |
[09:46] | – What act? – This I-love-Sweden-act. | -装什么 -装你爱瑞典 |
[09:49] | You almost had me fooled for a second. | 你差一点就把我骗到了 |
[09:51] | It’s not an act. | 我没装 |
[09:53] | I really love it here. | 我真的爱这里 |
[09:55] | – You do? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -真的 |
[09:57] | What is there not to love? | 这里哪儿让你不爱 |
[09:58] | Picking blueberries, outhouses… | 摘蓝莓 户外厕所 |
[10:01] | a year off if you have a baby. | 有宝宝可以放一年假 |
[10:03] | Even if you don’t have a baby. Hm? | 没宝宝也放一年假 |
[10:05] | Just a year off! | 直接放一年 |
[10:07] | Your family around constantly. | 家人一直陪着你 |
[10:09] | I guess… | 是诶 |
[10:11] | Not too much, | 不紧迫 |
[10:12] | not too little. | 不松散 |
[10:13] | I mean, they’re doing it right over here. | 在这儿真的是刚刚好 |
[10:16] | I mean, how did your Swedish get so good? | 你的瑞典语怎么变得这么好 |
[10:18] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[10:20] | Latt som en platt! | 小菜一碟 |
[10:21] | I don’t know what that means, is it… | 我不知道什么意思 |
[10:23] | It’s easy as… | 小菜 |
[10:27] | a small pancake? | 一碟 |
[10:29] | Geez, really? | 不会吧 |
[10:31] | Bruce, come on, | 布鲁斯 得了吧 |
[10:33] | I didn’t realize it was that bad. | 我不知道你的瑞典语这么差 |
[10:35] | Here. | 给 |
[10:47] | Oh my God… | 天啊 |
[10:48] | It’s the sexiest voice I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最性感的声音了 |
[10:50] | Right? It’s like an eargasm. | 就像耳朵高潮了一样 |
[10:55] | – What is this? – Swedish for beginners, | -这是什么 -瑞典语入门教学 |
[10:58] | volume 4. I listen to it every day. | 第四卷 我天天听 |
[11:01] | That’s how I got so good, I mean, | 我就是这么练的 |
[11:02] | that’s how I learned Kalle Anka. | 我就是这么学会”唐老鸭”的 |
[11:06] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:06] | Donald Duck. | 唐老鸭 |
[11:08] | Musse Pigg. | 米老鼠 |
[11:10] | Mickey Mouse. | 米老鼠 |
[11:12] | Lang Ben. | 大长腿 |
[11:13] | Long Ben? | 大长腿 |
[11:14] | Goofy. Long legs. | 高飞 长腿 |
[11:17] | – Abba. – Abba. | -阿巴 -阿巴[瑞典著名乐队] |
[11:20] | All from the tape. | 全从磁带学的 |
[11:22] | Take it with you. | 拿去 |
[11:23] | No, no, no, I couldn’t. | 不 不 我不能拿 |
[11:24] | No, you’re my bro. | 拿去 你是我兄弟 |
[11:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:28] | Du ar min bastis kompis. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[11:30] | I don’t know what that means, is that…? | 我不知道什么意思 |
[11:31] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[11:34] | My best bro. | 最好的兄弟 |
[11:35] | Really? Since when? | 真的吗 什么时候的事 |
[11:38] | Since the day I met you. | 从我第一次见你开始 |
[11:40] | It’s really good to hear. | 这话听着真让人开心 |
[11:41] | I thought we had a totally different relationship. | 我还以为咱们是另一种关系 |
[11:43] | We’re bros. | 我们是兄弟 |
[11:44] | You know, Emma and I were talking and | 我和爱玛聊的时候 |
[11:45] | I was thinking, like, you just invited me | 我还在想你请我来 |
[11:47] | over here just to give me some kind of like… | 就为了让我… |
[11:49] | Since we’re best bros… | 既然咱们是兄弟 |
[11:51] | I need you to take a look at this. | 你就得帮我看下这个 |
[11:53] | My tax stuff. | 我的税单 |
[11:57] | I quit. | 我都不干了 |
[11:58] | I told you that, it’s… | 我都跟你说过了 |
[12:00] | I’d hate to have to take that tape away. | 那我就得把磁带拿走了 |
[12:06] | Okay, I’ll look at it. | 好吧 我看看吧 |
[12:08] | And this is also corresponding with that. | 还有附带的这些东西 |
[12:11] | And I need it done by tomorrow night. | 明晚之前要搞定 |
[12:14] | Okay. It’s just… | 好吧 |
[12:16] | I still can’t believe the sound of this. | 这个声音简直了 |
[12:18] | Yeah, I know. This tape is amazing. | 是啊 这磁带棒极了 |
[12:19] | I want to listen to it too. | 我也想听 |
[12:22] | I haven’t heard any today. | 我今天还没听呢 |
[12:24] | Oh, yes, it’s really good. | 太棒了 |
[12:26] | Right? | 是啊 |
[12:28] | -你们干嘛呢 -没干嘛 | |
[12:39] | I’m sorry, babe. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[12:41] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[12:42] | -早啊 -早啊 | |
[12:45] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪儿 |
[12:45] | We’re gonna go and get some | 我们要去给古斯塔的俱乐部 |
[12:47] | reggae stuff for Gustaf’s club. | 整些雷鬼玩意儿 |
[12:51] | Reggae stuff? | 雷鬼玩意儿 |
[13:06] | This is his dumbest idea ever. | 这是他最蠢的主意 |
[13:08] | You know, and that’s saying something… | 这还只是说说… |
[13:10] | he’s had some really dumb ones. | 他有过不少蠢到家的主意 |
[13:13] | You think she ever supported me like that? | 你觉得她会那样支持我吗 |
[13:18] | Well, you don’t need support, honey. | 你不需要支持 亲爱的 |
[13:19] | You have a great job, and you’re smart, | 你有份好工作 又聪明 |
[13:22] | and you’re funny, you’re beautiful, | 又幽默 又漂亮 |
[13:24] | you’re amazing… | 你那么好… |
[13:27] | – Please continue. – Okay, you have, uh… | -别停啊 -好 你有 |
[13:30] | – the best American boyfriend ever, I think. – I do. | -史上最棒的美国男友 -是啊 |
[13:33] | And you know what? We’re finally alone. | 发现没 咱们终于独处了 |
[13:38] | Oh, you know what, I can’t, | 还不行 |
[13:39] | – I got to go to the bathroom… – Okay, mm-hm. | -我得去趟厕所 -好吧 |
[13:41] | – The outhouse. Hold that thought, – Yeah, but | -户外厕所 保持性趣 -好的 |
[13:43] | – and the bike. – hurry up! | -扶着自行车 -快点 |
[14:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:25] | I told you, I can’t eat cinnamon, it’s… | 跟你说了 我不能吃肉桂 |
[14:27] | Hurry up. | 你快点 |
[14:28] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[14:54] | Hey, is that your father out in the yard? | 在外边的是你爸吗 |
[14:56] | I thought we were alone. | 我以为就咱俩呢 |
[15:01] | We are alone. | 就只有咱俩 |
[15:08] | You know what, I can’t… sorry, I can’t. | 我没法 抱歉 我没法 |
[15:11] | Are you serious now? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[15:12] | Yes, he’s right out in the yard. | 没 他就在外边 |
[15:13] | He’s not right out there. | 他没在外边 |
[15:15] | He’s like way back there… | 他在特别外的外… |
[15:18] | Oh! Bruce, can you help me | 布鲁斯 你能帮我 |
[15:20] | with a thing out here? | 弄一个东西吗 |
[15:25] | I told you. It’s your family. | 都跟你说了 这可是你的家人 |
[15:30] | I’ll be back in. As soon as I can. | 马上回来 我一定尽快 |
[15:32] | Yeah, hurry up. | 快点 |
[15:35] | Yes, in 2011 we built that… | 2011年 我们建了那个 |
[15:38] | little tool house there. | 那边的小工具室 |
[15:42] | And last year we built that… | 去年我们建了那个 |
[15:45] | little house to smoke fish in. | 熏鱼的小房子 |
[15:48] | We don’t use that, but… | 我们不用那个 但是… |
[15:51] | It’s very impressive. | 很厉害啊 |
[15:53] | When do you guys actually relax? | 你们什么时候休息 |
[15:57] | That’s not what a summer house is for, really, it’s… | 避暑房不是用来休息的 |
[16:04] | Can you pass me the bagsag dar, please? | 帮我拿一下弓锯吗 |
[16:08] | No, no, no, no… | 不不不 |
[16:11] | Boagsoag. | 弓锯 |
[16:13] | That’s a cow foot. | 这是牛蹄 |
[16:20] | No, no. That’s a… | 不不 这是个 |
[16:22] | a hammarey. | 榔头 |
[16:24] | Hammarey? | 榔头 |
[16:24] | – Hammarey. – Okay, I get that. | -榔头 -明白了 |
[16:28] | That’s a dala horse. | 这是达拉木马 |
[16:32] | It makes me happy when I’m sad. | 它能化悲痛为快乐 |
[16:46] | Ah! Don’t you knock? | 你就不会敲门吗 |
[16:48] | What are you listening to? | 听什么呢 |
[16:50] | I’m listening to my Swedish tapes. | 我在听瑞典语磁带 |
[16:51] | – Oh, you are? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[16:54] | I’ll listen. | 我听听 |
[16:59] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[17:00] | I know, right. | 超劲爆 |
[17:03] | It sounds like a porno. | 听着像黄片 |
[17:04] | I know. Will gave it to me. | 是啊 威尔给我的 |
[17:09] | Is my voice this sexy? | 我的声音有这么性感吗 |
[17:11] | – No. – No? | -没 -没 |
[17:13] | No, I mean, uh… | 不 我是说 |
[17:15] | not objectively… | 客观上不… |
[17:18] | sexy, but sexy to me. | 性感 但对我来说性感 |
[17:21] | Honey, it’s not your fault, you have, like, | 亲爱的 这不是你的错 你的 |
[17:23] | a high-pitched voice, right? | 声音是高声调的 |
[17:25] | No, hear me out. And like… | 听我说完 |
[17:27] | all of the, like, sexy voice women have low-pitched voices. | 所有的性感女声都是低声调的 |
[17:30] | You have Demi Moore, you have Scarlett Johansson… | 比如黛米·摩尔 比如斯嘉丽·约翰逊 |
[17:34] | and, uh… | 比如… |
[17:35] | I mean, you have actually as sexy a voice | 你的声音是高声调人里 |
[17:37] | as a high-pitched person can have. | 最性感的了 |
[17:40] | So that’s… something… | 这很了不起 |
[17:42] | – Thank you. – To be proud of. | -谢谢 -值得骄傲 |
[17:44] | That makes me feel so much better. | 我觉得好多了 |
[17:46] | Babe, it doesn’t matter. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[17:47] | The rest of you is irresistible. | 你剩下的部分让人难以抗拒 |
[17:52] | No kissing in my room. | 此屋禁吻 |
[18:44] | What’s wrong, Bruce? You seem upset. | 怎么了 布鲁斯 你看起来不开心 |
[18:47] | Ah, Hassan, it’s just my wife’s family is driving me crazy. | 哈桑 我妻子的家里人快把我逼疯了 |
[18:50] | You know, I just can’t wait to get out of there. | 我等不及要搬出去了 |
[18:51] | I know what you mean. | 我理解你的感受 |
[18:53] | We have to live in a refugee camp, you know? | 我们得住在一个难民营里 |
[18:56] | 32 person in a small tent… | 三十二个人挤在一个帐篷里 |
[19:00] | And there is no roof. | 还没有顶 |
[19:01] | – No roof on the tent? – No roof. | -帐篷没顶 -没顶 |
[19:04] | Geez, your situation is so much worse than mine. | 你的情况比我的糟多了 |
[19:07] | You must think I’m an idiot for complaining so much. | 你肯定觉得我在瞎抱怨 |
[19:09] | Salaam alaikum. | 你们好 |
[19:11] | This is my friend, | 这是我的朋友 |
[19:13] | my good friend, Bruce. | 我的好朋友 布鲁斯 |
[19:14] | – American? – Na, he’s a Canadian. | -美国人 -不 他是加拿大人 |
[19:17] | He hate the American maybe more than we do. | 他可能比我们更恨美国人 |
[19:22] | I don’t think I’d say more than you guys do, but… | 也谈不上比你们更恨 |
[19:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:49] | -做个好梦 亲爱的 -谢谢你为我们所做的一切 | |
[19:57] | So what do you think? | 怎么样 |
[19:59] | Yeah, it beats having Gustaf’s ass | 总比古斯塔的屁股 |
[20:00] | three feet above my head. | 就在我头上半米远要好 |
[20:03] | Just five more days, honey. | 就剩五天了 亲爱的 |
[20:05] | Five more days. | 就剩五天了 |
[20:06] | I don’t think I can wait that long. | 我感觉我等不及了 |
[20:09] | What, are your parents still up? | 你爸妈还没睡 |
[20:11] | I think I hear them talking. | 我听到他们在说话 |
[20:12] | You’re the one talking all the time, okay? | 只有你一直在说话 |
[20:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:21] | Can you just check to see if they’re in bed at least? | 你能去看看他们睡了没有吗 |
[20:23] | Yes, I can do that. | 好吧 |
[20:34] | -把帽子戴上 -这次能不能试一下不戴帽子 | |
[20:42] | We’re leaving. Pack your bags, now. | 咱们得走了 收拾东西 快点 |
[20:45] | What? | 什么 |
[20:52] | Here’s to us. | 敬我们 |
[20:53] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[20:59] | Finally we’re alone. | 终于是二人世界了 |
[21:03] | What was…What was that? | 什么情况 |
[21:05] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[21:06] | – Was that your sexy voice? – Yes. | -刚刚那是你的性感声音 -是啊 |
[21:08] | – ‘Cause that was terrible. – Okay, thank you. | -太诡异了 -谢谢你了 |
[21:11] | No. Honey, I’m joking. | 不 亲爱的 我开玩笑呢 |
[21:13] | You know everything about you is sexy to me, right? | 你知道你的一切对我来说都很性感吗 |
[21:15] | – Yeah. – You don’t need to change anything. | -知道 -你什么都不用改变 |
[21:24] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[21:26] | I was practicing my Swedish dirty talk. | 我在练习用瑞典语调情 |
[21:28] | – Did I say it right, or… ? – No, not at all. | -我说对了吗 -没有 |
[21:30] | Just don’t ever say that again. | 别再那么说了 |
[21:32] | That was so gross. | 好恶心 |
[21:33] | Okay, I promise you to not use my sexy voice, | 我答应你不再用我的性感声音 |
[21:36] | but then you have to promise me to never, ever… | 你得答应我再也不… |
[21:38] | Okay, deal! | 成交 |
[21:44] | Wait, what was that? | 这又是什么情况 |
[21:46] | – What was that? – I don’t care! | -什么情况 -关我屁事 |
[21:48] | No, I’m serious. That sounds… | 我认真的 听起来像 |
[21:55] | Listen. | 快听 |
[21:57] | It’s like he’s… he’s like an animal. | 感觉他跟禽兽一样 |