Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Zeynel. 我叫泽内尔
[00:04] I’m from Turkey. 我来自土耳其
[00:06] I been here three month. 我来这儿有三个月了
[00:09] I study at the university. 我在大学学习
[00:12] I move here because I have Swedish wife 我移民是因为我有个瑞典妻子
[00:15] and also small baby. 和一个小宝宝
[00:20] Hej, my name is Hassan. 我叫哈桑
[00:23] I am from Iraq. 我来自伊拉克
[00:26] I was a civil engineer. 我曾是个土木工程师
[00:29] Uh… Good job, 工作好
[00:31] big house, nice family. 房子大 家庭美满
[00:35] But the American come. 但后来美国人来了
[00:37] They destroy everything. 他们摧毁了一切
[00:42] Everything is gone. 什么都没了
[00:43] More American bombs come to us. 更多的美国炸弹来了
[00:46] Kill, dead, everyone in the village. 村里所有人都死了
[00:48] All of the American, 所有美国人
[00:50] they ruined everything for me. 他们毁了我的一切
[01:02] My name is Bruce. 我叫布鲁斯
[01:05] Hello. 你们好
[01:10] I am from… 我来自…
[01:14] Canada? 加拿大
[02:03] Hey babe. 亲爱的
[02:04] What’s up? 怎么了
[02:05] It’s just, trying to learn your language, man… 我在努力学你的语言
[02:07] One thing I thought I knew was the alphabet, you know? 我还以为我知道字母表呢
[02:10] You guys, you have all these extra letters 你们多出来这么多字母
[02:12] with dots over them, what is this? 还带着点点 干啥用的
[02:15] Latta, Lotta… how do you… 拉塔 洛塔 到底怎么…
[02:17] Lotta is a woman’s name, 洛塔是女人的名字
[02:18] that’s pronounced Latta. 那个读作拉塔
[02:21] Hey babe, don’t be too hard on yourself. 亲爱的 别对自己太狠
[02:24] You just started. 你才刚开始
[02:25] You will learn the language, eventually. 总有一天你会学会的
[02:27] Yeah, if the long bus ride to the school 是啊 如果去学校的长途车程
[02:29] doesn’t kill me first. 没先干掉我的话
[02:32] Actually, you know what, it’s kind of good 能离开你父母一小会儿
[02:33] to get away from your parents for a little bit. 其实还是挺好的
[02:35] – Yeah, you think? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[02:37] It’s just one more week. Okay? 就剩一周了 好吗
[02:39] Then we’re going to move back to my apar… 然后我们就能搬回我的公…
[02:41] our apartment. 我们的公寓
[02:45] It’s going to be nice, huh? 会好起来的
[03:13] So, we have to stay here for a month. 我们得在这儿待一个月
[03:17] We have an apartment in the city but it has, um… 我们在城里有间公寓 可它正在
[03:23] stambyte. 换管道
[03:25] Okay, I’m sorry, I’m trying but I literally have no idea 不好意思 我实在不知道
[03:28] what you’re saying right now. 你在说什么
[03:29] They’re changing the pipes in the building. 楼里的管道在更换
[03:38] Have a cinnamon bun. 来个肉桂面包
[03:40] No, thanks, I hate cinnamon, so… 不用了 我讨厌肉桂
[03:53] -可以讨厌种族灭绝 讨厌希特勒 -讨厌希特勒可以 但讨厌肉桂面包呢
[03:58] Are we talking about Hitler right now? 我们在聊希特勒吗
[03:59] Nope, still cinnamon. 不 还是肉桂
[04:02] Cinnamon. 肉桂
[04:08] Gustaf ska oppna en… 古斯塔准备要…
[04:09] Gustaf is opening up a reggae club. 古斯塔要开个雷鬼音乐俱乐部
[04:12] Isn’t that great? 很不错吧
[04:13] A reggae club? 雷鬼音乐俱乐部
[04:15] Where? 在哪儿
[04:17] Me not sure yet, white gal. 偶还不清楚 白妞儿
[04:19] Do you have the money for that? 你有开俱乐部的钱吗
[04:22] Not yet, I… 还没 我…
[04:23] I just came up with the idea yesterday. 我昨天才想到的主意
[04:26] Isn’t it a wonderful idea? 真是个好主意对吧
[04:28] It is an idea. 这是个主意
[04:30] Bruce, you should talk to your celebrity friends 布鲁斯 你该跟你的名人朋友谈谈
[04:32] and let them invest a couple of million dollars 让他们投资几百万美元
[04:34] in the reggae club. 到雷鬼音乐俱乐部
[04:37] You feeling me, chap? 你懂我的心吗 靓仔
[04:50] Hey Bruce, right? 布鲁斯 是吧
[04:53] So, what part of… 你是从
[04:55] of Canada you are from? 加拿大哪里来的
[04:58] Do you know Canada or…? 你了解加拿大吗
[04:59] Oh yes, very well. Very very very well. 了解 非常了解 非常非常非常了解
[05:02] What are the odds? 真是走运
[05:03] Um… I am from… 我是从…
[05:07] like, right on the border… 边境上…
[05:08] the American, Canada… border. 加美边界上来的
[05:11] It’s… it’s… 真是 真是
[05:13] it is tough with those neighbours, 跟那些邻居待在一起太不容易了
[05:15] bastards, Americans? 那些混蛋 那些美国人
[05:18] No, it’s not so tough. 也没有那么困难
[05:19] But you hate the American. 可你还是恨美国人
[05:21] All the Canadian hates the American. 所有加拿大人都恨美国人
[05:24] You hate them. 你恨他们
[05:37] What is it? 怎么了
[05:38] It’s Will Ferrell. 威尔·法瑞尔
[05:40] He’s in Sweden, he wants us to have coffee tomorrow. 他在瑞典 他明天想和咱们喝咖啡
[05:43] It’s like the worst text ever. 这是最不想看到的短信
[05:44] Why is that the worst text ever? 为什么最不想看到
[05:46] Because he’s an old client of mine. 他是我的老客户
[05:48] He obviously wants something more. 他显然想要点别的什么
[05:49] Yeah, he wants to have a coffee. 他想要喝杯咖啡
[05:51] No. No one ever just wants to have coffee or hang out. 不 没人只想喝杯咖啡或者出去逛
[05:55] They always want something else. 他们总想要点别的什么
[05:57] I think we should go. 我觉得咱们应该去
[05:58] Why? 为什么
[06:00] I want to leave this house. 我想离开这儿
[06:02] We can go, but I’m telling you: 咱们可以去 不过告诉你
[06:04] he’s gonna want something from me. I guarantee it. 他想从我这儿要点什么 我保证
[06:07] They always want something from me. 他们总想从我这儿要点什么
[06:09] Yes… 是的
[06:10] I want something from you. 我想从你这儿要点什么
[06:16] – I don’t think it’s a… – What’s the matter? -我觉得这不太… -怎么了
[06:17] Your parents are right in the other room. 你爸妈就在另一个房间
[06:19] We’ll be super quiet, okay? 咱们小点声 行不行
[06:21] Okay. 行
[06:32] What happened? 怎么了
[06:34] -天啊 天啊 -Birger 怎么了
[07:39] -叫什么来着 -《灵异第六感》吗
[08:19] -老妈 -帽子在哪儿呢
[08:39] Mm, cinnamon buns! 肉桂面包
[08:42] They are delicious. 特别好吃
[08:47] No, I don’t like… 不用了 我不喜欢…
[08:49] There you go. 给你
[08:57] Wow, your Swedish is impressive. 你的瑞典语说得不错啊
[09:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:01] Um… you know, I just… 我只不过…
[09:04] I think when you… 我想当你…
[09:06] when you love someone… 当你爱着某人时
[09:09] and they’re the first thing you think about 他们是你早上起床后
[09:11] when you wake up in the morning 最先想到的人
[09:12] and the last thing you think about 是你晚上睡觉前
[09:14] when you go to bed at night, 最后想到的人
[09:16] it’s the very least you can do… 你能做的最微不足道的
[09:19] is to learn their language. 就是学会他们的语言
[09:20] -我爱你 -我也爱你
[09:34] I love you, very much. 我爱你 超爱
[09:39] I don’t know what that means. 不知道她在说啥
[09:42] She’s great, isn’t she? 她很棒 不是吗
[09:43] Okay, you can quit your act now. 你可以不用装了
[09:46] – What act? – This I-love-Sweden-act. -装什么 -装你爱瑞典
[09:49] You almost had me fooled for a second. 你差一点就把我骗到了
[09:51] It’s not an act. 我没装
[09:53] I really love it here. 我真的爱这里
[09:55] – You do? – Yeah! -真的吗 -真的
[09:57] What is there not to love? 这里哪儿让你不爱
[09:58] Picking blueberries, outhouses… 摘蓝莓 户外厕所
[10:01] a year off if you have a baby. 有宝宝可以放一年假
[10:03] Even if you don’t have a baby. Hm? 没宝宝也放一年假
[10:05] Just a year off! 直接放一年
[10:07] Your family around constantly. 家人一直陪着你
[10:09] I guess… 是诶
[10:11] Not too much, 不紧迫
[10:12] not too little. 不松散
[10:13] I mean, they’re doing it right over here. 在这儿真的是刚刚好
[10:16] I mean, how did your Swedish get so good? 你的瑞典语怎么变得这么好
[10:18] It’s easy. 很简单
[10:20] Latt som en platt! 小菜一碟
[10:21] I don’t know what that means, is it… 我不知道什么意思
[10:23] It’s easy as… 小菜
[10:27] a small pancake? 一碟
[10:29] Geez, really? 不会吧
[10:31] Bruce, come on, 布鲁斯 得了吧
[10:33] I didn’t realize it was that bad. 我不知道你的瑞典语这么差
[10:35] Here. 给
[10:47] Oh my God… 天啊
[10:48] It’s the sexiest voice I’ve ever heard. 这是我听过的最性感的声音了
[10:50] Right? It’s like an eargasm. 就像耳朵高潮了一样
[10:55] – What is this? – Swedish for beginners, -这是什么 -瑞典语入门教学
[10:58] volume 4. I listen to it every day. 第四卷 我天天听
[11:01] That’s how I got so good, I mean, 我就是这么练的
[11:02] that’s how I learned Kalle Anka. 我就是这么学会”唐老鸭”的
[11:06] Don’t know. 不知道
[11:06] Donald Duck. 唐老鸭
[11:08] Musse Pigg. 米老鼠
[11:10] Mickey Mouse. 米老鼠
[11:12] Lang Ben. 大长腿
[11:13] Long Ben? 大长腿
[11:14] Goofy. Long legs. 高飞 长腿
[11:17] – Abba. – Abba. -阿巴 -阿巴[瑞典著名乐队]
[11:20] All from the tape. 全从磁带学的
[11:22] Take it with you. 拿去
[11:23] No, no, no, I couldn’t. 不 不 我不能拿
[11:24] No, you’re my bro. 拿去 你是我兄弟
[11:28] Really? 真的吗
[11:28] Du ar min bastis kompis. 你是我最好的朋友
[11:30] I don’t know what that means, is that…? 我不知道什么意思
[11:31] You’re my best friend. 你是我最好的朋友
[11:34] My best bro. 最好的兄弟
[11:35] Really? Since when? 真的吗 什么时候的事
[11:38] Since the day I met you. 从我第一次见你开始
[11:40] It’s really good to hear. 这话听着真让人开心
[11:41] I thought we had a totally different relationship. 我还以为咱们是另一种关系
[11:43] We’re bros. 我们是兄弟
[11:44] You know, Emma and I were talking and 我和爱玛聊的时候
[11:45] I was thinking, like, you just invited me 我还在想你请我来
[11:47] over here just to give me some kind of like… 就为了让我…
[11:49] Since we’re best bros… 既然咱们是兄弟
[11:51] I need you to take a look at this. 你就得帮我看下这个
[11:53] My tax stuff. 我的税单
[11:57] I quit. 我都不干了
[11:58] I told you that, it’s… 我都跟你说过了
[12:00] I’d hate to have to take that tape away. 那我就得把磁带拿走了
[12:06] Okay, I’ll look at it. 好吧 我看看吧
[12:08] And this is also corresponding with that. 还有附带的这些东西
[12:11] And I need it done by tomorrow night. 明晚之前要搞定
[12:14] Okay. It’s just… 好吧
[12:16] I still can’t believe the sound of this. 这个声音简直了
[12:18] Yeah, I know. This tape is amazing. 是啊 这磁带棒极了
[12:19] I want to listen to it too. 我也想听
[12:22] I haven’t heard any today. 我今天还没听呢
[12:24] Oh, yes, it’s really good. 太棒了
[12:26] Right? 是啊
[12:28] -你们干嘛呢 -没干嘛
[12:39] I’m sorry, babe. 对不起 亲爱的
[12:41] Forget it. 算了
[12:42] -早啊 -早啊
[12:45] Where are you going? 你们去哪儿
[12:45] We’re gonna go and get some 我们要去给古斯塔的俱乐部
[12:47] reggae stuff for Gustaf’s club. 整些雷鬼玩意儿
[12:51] Reggae stuff? 雷鬼玩意儿
[13:06] This is his dumbest idea ever. 这是他最蠢的主意
[13:08] You know, and that’s saying something… 这还只是说说…
[13:10] he’s had some really dumb ones. 他有过不少蠢到家的主意
[13:13] You think she ever supported me like that? 你觉得她会那样支持我吗
[13:18] Well, you don’t need support, honey. 你不需要支持 亲爱的
[13:19] You have a great job, and you’re smart, 你有份好工作 又聪明
[13:22] and you’re funny, you’re beautiful, 又幽默 又漂亮
[13:24] you’re amazing… 你那么好…
[13:27] – Please continue. – Okay, you have, uh… -别停啊 -好 你有
[13:30] – the best American boyfriend ever, I think. – I do. -史上最棒的美国男友 -是啊
[13:33] And you know what? We’re finally alone. 发现没 咱们终于独处了
[13:38] Oh, you know what, I can’t, 还不行
[13:39] – I got to go to the bathroom… – Okay, mm-hm. -我得去趟厕所 -好吧
[13:41] – The outhouse. Hold that thought, – Yeah, but -户外厕所 保持性趣 -好的
[13:43] – and the bike. – hurry up! -扶着自行车 -快点
[14:24] What’s going on? 怎么了
[14:25] I told you, I can’t eat cinnamon, it’s… 跟你说了 我不能吃肉桂
[14:27] Hurry up. 你快点
[14:28] I’m trying. 我在努力
[14:54] Hey, is that your father out in the yard? 在外边的是你爸吗
[14:56] I thought we were alone. 我以为就咱俩呢
[15:01] We are alone. 就只有咱俩
[15:08] You know what, I can’t… sorry, I can’t. 我没法 抱歉 我没法
[15:11] Are you serious now? 你开玩笑吧
[15:12] Yes, he’s right out in the yard. 没 他就在外边
[15:13] He’s not right out there. 他没在外边
[15:15] He’s like way back there… 他在特别外的外…
[15:18] Oh! Bruce, can you help me 布鲁斯 你能帮我
[15:20] with a thing out here? 弄一个东西吗
[15:25] I told you. It’s your family. 都跟你说了 这可是你的家人
[15:30] I’ll be back in. As soon as I can. 马上回来 我一定尽快
[15:32] Yeah, hurry up. 快点
[15:35] Yes, in 2011 we built that… 2011年 我们建了那个
[15:38] little tool house there. 那边的小工具室
[15:42] And last year we built that… 去年我们建了那个
[15:45] little house to smoke fish in. 熏鱼的小房子
[15:48] We don’t use that, but… 我们不用那个 但是…
[15:51] It’s very impressive. 很厉害啊
[15:53] When do you guys actually relax? 你们什么时候休息
[15:57] That’s not what a summer house is for, really, it’s… 避暑房不是用来休息的
[16:04] Can you pass me the bagsag dar, please? 帮我拿一下弓锯吗
[16:08] No, no, no, no… 不不不
[16:11] Boagsoag. 弓锯
[16:13] That’s a cow foot. 这是牛蹄
[16:20] No, no. That’s a… 不不 这是个
[16:22] a hammarey. 榔头
[16:24] Hammarey? 榔头
[16:24] – Hammarey. – Okay, I get that. -榔头 -明白了
[16:28] That’s a dala horse. 这是达拉木马
[16:32] It makes me happy when I’m sad. 它能化悲痛为快乐
[16:46] Ah! Don’t you knock? 你就不会敲门吗
[16:48] What are you listening to? 听什么呢
[16:50] I’m listening to my Swedish tapes. 我在听瑞典语磁带
[16:51] – Oh, you are? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[16:54] I’ll listen. 我听听
[16:59] Oh my God. 天啊
[17:00] I know, right. 超劲爆
[17:03] It sounds like a porno. 听着像黄片
[17:04] I know. Will gave it to me. 是啊 威尔给我的
[17:09] Is my voice this sexy? 我的声音有这么性感吗
[17:11] – No. – No? -没 -没
[17:13] No, I mean, uh… 不 我是说
[17:15] not objectively… 客观上不…
[17:18] sexy, but sexy to me. 性感 但对我来说性感
[17:21] Honey, it’s not your fault, you have, like, 亲爱的 这不是你的错 你的
[17:23] a high-pitched voice, right? 声音是高声调的
[17:25] No, hear me out. And like… 听我说完
[17:27] all of the, like, sexy voice women have low-pitched voices. 所有的性感女声都是低声调的
[17:30] You have Demi Moore, you have Scarlett Johansson… 比如黛米·摩尔 比如斯嘉丽·约翰逊
[17:34] and, uh… 比如…
[17:35] I mean, you have actually as sexy a voice 你的声音是高声调人里
[17:37] as a high-pitched person can have. 最性感的了
[17:40] So that’s… something… 这很了不起
[17:42] – Thank you. – To be proud of. -谢谢 -值得骄傲
[17:44] That makes me feel so much better. 我觉得好多了
[17:46] Babe, it doesn’t matter. 亲爱的 没关系
[17:47] The rest of you is irresistible. 你剩下的部分让人难以抗拒
[17:52] No kissing in my room. 此屋禁吻
[18:44] What’s wrong, Bruce? You seem upset. 怎么了 布鲁斯 你看起来不开心
[18:47] Ah, Hassan, it’s just my wife’s family is driving me crazy. 哈桑 我妻子的家里人快把我逼疯了
[18:50] You know, I just can’t wait to get out of there. 我等不及要搬出去了
[18:51] I know what you mean. 我理解你的感受
[18:53] We have to live in a refugee camp, you know? 我们得住在一个难民营里
[18:56] 32 person in a small tent… 三十二个人挤在一个帐篷里
[19:00] And there is no roof. 还没有顶
[19:01] – No roof on the tent? – No roof. -帐篷没顶 -没顶
[19:04] Geez, your situation is so much worse than mine. 你的情况比我的糟多了
[19:07] You must think I’m an idiot for complaining so much. 你肯定觉得我在瞎抱怨
[19:09] Salaam alaikum. 你们好
[19:11] This is my friend, 这是我的朋友
[19:13] my good friend, Bruce. 我的好朋友 布鲁斯
[19:14] – American? – Na, he’s a Canadian. -美国人 -不 他是加拿大人
[19:17] He hate the American maybe more than we do. 他可能比我们更恨美国人
[19:22] I don’t think I’d say more than you guys do, but… 也谈不上比你们更恨
[19:25] Let’s go. 走吧
[19:49] -做个好梦 亲爱的 -谢谢你为我们所做的一切
[19:57] So what do you think? 怎么样
[19:59] Yeah, it beats having Gustaf’s ass 总比古斯塔的屁股
[20:00] three feet above my head. 就在我头上半米远要好
[20:03] Just five more days, honey. 就剩五天了 亲爱的
[20:05] Five more days. 就剩五天了
[20:06] I don’t think I can wait that long. 我感觉我等不及了
[20:09] What, are your parents still up? 你爸妈还没睡
[20:11] I think I hear them talking. 我听到他们在说话
[20:12] You’re the one talking all the time, okay? 只有你一直在说话
[20:14] Shut up. 闭嘴
[20:21] Can you just check to see if they’re in bed at least? 你能去看看他们睡了没有吗
[20:23] Yes, I can do that. 好吧
[20:34] -把帽子戴上 -这次能不能试一下不戴帽子
[20:42] We’re leaving. Pack your bags, now. 咱们得走了 收拾东西 快点
[20:45] What? 什么
[20:52] Here’s to us. 敬我们
[20:53] To us. 敬我们
[20:59] Finally we’re alone. 终于是二人世界了
[21:03] What was…What was that? 什么情况
[21:05] Why are you laughing? 你笑什么
[21:06] – Was that your sexy voice? – Yes. -刚刚那是你的性感声音 -是啊
[21:08] – ‘Cause that was terrible. – Okay, thank you. -太诡异了 -谢谢你了
[21:11] No. Honey, I’m joking. 不 亲爱的 我开玩笑呢
[21:13] You know everything about you is sexy to me, right? 你知道你的一切对我来说都很性感吗
[21:15] – Yeah. – You don’t need to change anything. -知道 -你什么都不用改变
[21:24] What was that? 什么情况
[21:26] I was practicing my Swedish dirty talk. 我在练习用瑞典语调情
[21:28] – Did I say it right, or… ? – No, not at all. -我说对了吗 -没有
[21:30] Just don’t ever say that again. 别再那么说了
[21:32] That was so gross. 好恶心
[21:33] Okay, I promise you to not use my sexy voice, 我答应你不再用我的性感声音
[21:36] but then you have to promise me to never, ever… 你得答应我再也不…
[21:38] Okay, deal! 成交
[21:44] Wait, what was that? 这又是什么情况
[21:46] – What was that? – I don’t care! -什么情况 -关我屁事
[21:48] No, I’m serious. That sounds… 我认真的 听起来像
[21:55] Listen. 快听
[21:57] It’s like he’s… he’s like an animal. 感觉他跟禽兽一样
欢迎来到瑞典

文章导航

Previous Post: 欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号