时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | It’s all I hear when you guys are talking back and forth. | 我就听到你们东一句西一句的 |
[00:30] | It’s just like, you remember the Swedish chef from “The Muppet Show”? | 你还记得大青蛙布偶秀里的瑞典厨师吗 |
[00:33] | It’s like, I can’t understand a word when you guys are talking. | 我完全听不懂你们讲的任何东西 |
[00:37] | What, um… what were you guys talking about? | 你们到底在聊什么 |
[00:40] | A dying friend. | 一位病危的朋友 |
[00:46] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -你没开玩笑吧 -没 |
[01:09] | 没有影子 木瓜一号 | |
[01:31] | Hi, I’m just telling a funny story. | 我刚在讲一个笑话 |
[01:36] | It’s about Peo. | 有关皮欧的 |
[01:38] | Peo. What’s a Peo? | 皮欧 皮欧是个啥 |
[01:40] | Peo. Is a… is a… human. | 皮欧 是个人 |
[01:43] | Like, uh, that I’m married to. | 我嫁的那个人 |
[01:46] | Well, human… yeah, kind of human. | 人 有点人样吧 |
[01:48] | No, but he is the type, | 他是那种 |
[01:51] | he wants to do everything himself. | 想自己承包一切的人 |
[01:54] | So he, uh… rented a… | 他…租了一个… |
[01:57] | You know the, like, when you do floors. Like a… | 就是那种清理地板 像那个… |
[02:01] | like a… a sleep machine? | 像那个…洗沉器 |
[02:05] | Sleep machine. Sleep machine. | 洗沉器 洗沉器 |
[02:06] | And, ah… and he did all floors. | 然后他把地板全打扫了 |
[02:08] | Ugh, it’s so much work, | 花了好长时间 |
[02:13] | so he… whoo… like, went into the wall. | 所以他…撞墙了 |
[02:16] | What… what kind of wall was it? | 什么样的墙 |
[02:18] | Oh, no, no! Not like a wall, like a… | 不 不是墙 是… |
[02:22] | No… it’s like a… | 不 是… |
[02:24] | wall of stress, | 撞墙般的痛苦 |
[02:26] | so they had to… | 所以他们得… |
[02:30] | They sick-written him… | 他们写了他的病例… |
[02:32] | He got burned out. | 他累倒了 |
[02:33] | Yeah. Oh… of course. | 是的 是的 |
[02:35] | Yeah, he got burned out. | 他累倒了 |
[02:37] | So that was funny. | 太好笑了 |
[02:40] | Why was it funny if he… if he got sick? | 他生病了有什么好笑的 |
[02:44] | That’s not funny, of course. | 生病这件事当然不好笑 |
[02:46] | No, funny is that he did floors | 好笑的是他清理地板的时候 |
[02:49] | and he had clothes that didn’t fit… | 穿的是不合身的衣服… |
[02:52] | for… for doing floors. | 不…不适合清理地板 |
[02:54] | Uh… so… maybe it’s not funny to you | 可能对你来说不好笑 |
[02:59] | because you don’t know Peo. | 是因为你不认识皮欧 |
[03:17] | Are… are those American pants? | 你穿的是美国裤子吗 |
[03:24] | Hey, what’s wrong with my pants? | 我的裤子有什么问题 |
[03:26] | Nothing is wrong with them, | 你的裤子没什么问题 |
[03:27] | they’re just very… American. | 只是太美国化了 |
[03:29] | I mean, I think your friends don’t like me, that’s all. | 你的朋友们不喜欢我 就是这样 |
[03:31] | It’s not you, it’s your language, okay? | 不是你 是你的语言 |
[03:35] | What’s wrong with my language? | 我的语言怎么了 |
[03:36] | Nothing is wrong with it, it’s just not Swedish. | 没怎么 只不过不是瑞典语 |
[03:38] | They’re not used to speaking English all the time. | 他们不习惯一直说英语 |
[03:42] | You know who would never make fun of my pants, is Hassan. | 你知道谁不会嘲笑我的裤子吗 哈桑 |
[03:43] | Let me guess, Hassan. | 我猜猜 是哈桑 |
[03:45] | Okay, you know what? | 可你知道吗 |
[03:46] | I don’t think a 50-year-old Iraqi guy should be your style icon. | 你不该听一个五十岁伊拉克人的着装意见 |
[03:50] | Well, I’m just saying he accepts me for who I am. | 我的意思是他认可我这个人 |
[03:54] | Did you tell him you’re not Canadian? | 你告诉他你不是加拿大人了吗 |
[03:56] | He accepts me for who he thinks I am. | 他认可他以为我是的那种人 |
[04:06] | You know, Hassan, I was thinking the other day, you know… | 哈桑 有天我一直在想 |
[04:11] | What if everybody just liked each other? | 假如世界上的所有人能和平共处呢 |
[04:13] | You know, got along, there would be no… | 他们彼此友善 世界上就不会再有 |
[04:15] | no wars or anything like that. | 战争之类的东西了 |
[04:18] | I like that. | 这想法挺好的 |
[04:19] | Good, I was hoping you’d say that. | 太棒了 我正希望你会这么说 |
[04:20] | Because, what if, like, for example, | 因为 比如举个例子 |
[04:23] | you had an American friend? | 你有一个美国朋友呢 |
[04:24] | No. | 不 |
[04:26] | I’m just… I’m just pretending, so… | 我只是…只是打个比方 |
[04:29] | I don’t want to pretend that. | 我不喜欢这个比方 |
[04:30] | Hassan, I’m talking about, like, an imaginary world here. | 哈桑 我是说好比有一个理想的世界 |
[04:33] | It is too many worlds now. | 现在已经有好几个世界了 |
[04:35] | It’s just two worlds, Hassan. | 哈桑 好比只有两个世界 |
[04:37] | There’s the real world, where we’re living now | 一个是我们正身处的真实世界 |
[04:39] | where you would never have an American friend. | 在这里你永远不会有美国朋友 |
[04:41] | Yeah. You like that. | 没错 我喜欢这样 |
[04:42] | And then there’s this second world, | 同时还有另一个世界 |
[04:45] | an imaginary world that I’m talking about now, | 就是我想说的理想世界 |
[04:47] | where, like, let’s say you had a… | 在那里 比方说 你交到了一个 |
[04:49] | really nice American friend. | 不错的美国朋友 |
[04:52] | No. | 不 |
[04:56] | Say it was someone like me, say… | 假如他就像我一样 |
[04:57] | say I was your American friend. | 假如我就是你的美国朋友 |
[05:00] | Then… | 那么 |
[05:02] | I would have to kill you. | 我就只能杀了你 |
[05:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:08] | Okay, do you want to play some video games, or…? | 好吧 要不来玩电子游戏还是别的 |
[05:11] | Yes! Huh! | 好的 |
[05:17] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[05:19] | Ahh… how did that get here? I… | 怎么会有这东西 我 |
[05:24] | – I’m… – Let us burn it. | -我 -我们把它烧了吧 |
[05:26] | Burn it? No, that’s… | 烧了它 不 这太 |
[05:28] | That sounds a little extreme, | 这听上去太极端了 |
[05:29] | we should just, uh… | 我们应该把它 |
[05:32] | – Yeah. – Put it somewhere… | -没错 -找地方放一下 |
[05:33] | You have right, I will throw it out. | 你说得对 我去把它扔掉 |
[05:36] | I… I wouldn’t… that… | 别 最好不要 |
[07:26] | Run run. Shoot him, shoot him! | 跑 跑 开枪 开枪 |
[07:31] | Honey, I’m ho-ome! | 宝贝 我回来啦 |
[07:33] | Follow me, Bruce! Quick! Quick! | 跟着我 布鲁斯 快 快 |
[07:37] | Hey, how do you know where to go? | 你怎么知道怎么走 |
[07:38] | I used to live there. | 我以前住在那里 |
[07:39] | Cool. | 棒 |
[07:40] | – Hej! – Hey babe! | -你们好啊 -宝贝 |
[07:42] | – Hi Emma! – Hej. | -爱玛 -你好 |
[07:45] | Are you done studying Swedish? | 你们学完瑞典语了吗 |
[07:47] | – Yeah, we’re done. – Get down, get down. | -是啊 学完了 -趴下 趴下 |
[07:49] | Go… Jump! Kill him, shoot him, | 前进 跳 杀了他 射他 |
[07:50] | shoot him in the face, in the face! | 对着他的脸射击 对着脸 |
[07:53] | Hassan, you’re a terrible shot. | 哈桑 你的射击技术很糟 |
[07:56] | Sexy pajama robot dance. | 性感睡衣机器人舞 |
[08:03] | Everybody loves the robot dance. | 大家都爱机器人舞 |
[08:06] | Here comes the sexy part, pajama robot… | 下面开始性感了 睡衣机器人 |
[08:10] | Why aren’t you laughing at this? | 你为什么不笑呢 |
[08:11] | This is… you usually love this. | 你平常很爱这个啊 |
[08:15] | You’re doing everything you can to fit in here, right? | 你已经竭尽所能地融入这里了 是吗 |
[08:19] | Have you been talking to your mother again? | 你是不是又跟你妈妈聊过了 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:23] | Why do you do that to yourself? | 你为什么要这么做呢 |
[08:25] | She’s the only one I have left, you know? | 我只剩下她了 你知道吗 |
[08:29] | My friends, they don’t want to hang out with me anymore. | 我的朋友们不想再跟我一起玩了 |
[08:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[08:34] | Nothing. It’s just stupid. | 没什么 这太蠢了 |
[08:37] | What? | 什么 |
[08:38] | Lisa is having a party. | 莉莎要开派对 |
[08:41] | – And we’re not invited? – No. | -我们没被邀请吗 -没有 |
[08:45] | Because of me? | 是因为我吗 |
[08:45] | It’s not you, babe. | 不关你的事 宝贝 |
[08:47] | It’s them. | 是她们的问题 |
[08:49] | You know, Lisa gets nervous speaking English and… | 莉莎一说英语就紧张而且… |
[08:57] | I’m sorry, I’m… | 对不起 我… |
[09:00] | You know I’m doing everything to fit in here, right? | 你知道我已经尽全力融入这里了 对吗 |
[09:01] | I know you do and I love you so much for it. | 我知道而且我很爱你这一点 |
[09:07] | I don’t know, maybe your mother’s right. It’s like… | 我不知道 也许你妈妈是对的 就像… |
[09:10] | I’m just trying to be someone totally new here. | 在这里我尝试着做截然不同的自己 |
[09:13] | You know, it’s like… | 你知道 就像… |
[09:15] | Back in the U.S. I was like: “Bru-u-u-uce!” | 在美国 我是活力四射的布鲁斯 |
[09:18] | You know? And here it’s like, “Bruce.” | 在这儿 我是沉稳严谨的布鲁斯 |
[09:21] | But I love Bru-u-u-uce! | 我喜欢活力四射的布鲁斯 |
[09:23] | But I also love Bruce. You know? | 也喜欢沉稳严谨的布鲁斯 |
[09:26] | You don’t have to change a thing. | 你不必做丝毫改变 |
[09:29] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said anything. | 对不起 我不该说这些的 |
[09:32] | No, I’m happy you brought it up because now it’s like… | 不 我很开心你能说出来 因为现在… |
[09:36] | it’s affecting your friends and stuff. It’s… | 这好像已经影响到你的朋友了 |
[09:41] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:44] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[09:47] | Yeah, I wasn’t planning to go anywhere. | 是啊 我没打算去别的地方 |
[09:54] | Yes, that’s my phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[09:57] | Throw me your laptop, I’m going to fix this. | 把你的笔记本电脑扔给我 我来搞定 |
[10:59] | Boom, consider us invited. | 我们似乎被邀请了 |
[11:01] | Now give me my phone back. | 把我的手机还给我 |
[11:02] | No, are you kidding? I’m on a roll here. | 才不 你开玩笑吗 我正顺风顺水呢 |
[11:05] | I’m going to call your mother | 我要打给你妈妈 |
[11:06] | and I’m going to charm her pants off. | 我要用魅力折服她 |
[11:28] | Uh, so… the reason i wanted to treat you to this | 我请你来这里的原因 |
[11:34] | is because it feels like we’ve gotten off on the wrong foot. | 是因为我们最初见面的时候就不太顺利 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:40] | That’s too much! | 别这么捏 |
[11:41] | I’m sorry, I just get really ticklish. | 对不起 我真的很怕痒 |
[11:44] | So how is everything? | 最近怎么样 |
[11:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:49] | What’s your plan for my daughter? | 你对我女儿有什么下一步计划吗 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[12:02] | So, how are the tomato plants coming at the summer house? | 避暑别墅的番茄长得怎么样了 |
[12:06] | How long are you planning to stay in Sweden? | 你想在瑞典待多久 |
[12:10] | As long as it takes, I guess, I mean… | 想待多久就待多久 我是说 |
[12:11] | Can you promise me never to cause my daughter any pain, | 你能否向我保证 在你们俩的有生之年 |
[12:15] | mental or physical, | 不要让我女儿受伤 |
[12:16] | for as long as you both live? | 心灵和肉体都算 |
[12:18] | Whoa, man, you really came ready with these questions. | 伙计 你真是有备而来啊 |
[12:23] | I don’t know, it’s… | 我也不知道 |
[12:25] | it’s impossible to promise something like that. | 真的很难对这种问题做承诺的 |
[12:28] | But I can promise you one thing: | 但有一件事我可以向你保证 |
[12:31] | I’ll, uh… tell her I love her every chance I get. | 只要有一机会 我就会说我爱她 |
[12:36] | And… I will love her more than anyone has ever loved anyone else | 并且我爱她 会比有史以来 |
[12:40] | in the history of people loving other people, so… | 任何人爱自己的爱人都多 |
[12:44] | That’s two things. | 这是两件事了 |
[12:47] | What? | 什么 |
[12:48] | You promised me two things. | 你对我保证了两件事 |
[12:53] | But otherwise, | 但不管怎么说 |
[12:55] | that was a surprisingly good answer. | 这是令人惊喜的回答 |
[13:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:08] | Five thousand? | 五千 |
[13:09] | Are you joking, or…? | 你开玩笑的 还是… |
[13:12] | You know what, you can take off the foot thing | 这样吧 你可以把脚的那一项去掉 |
[13:14] | ’cause I didn’t enjoy that at all, so… | 因为我一点都不喜欢 所以… |
[13:17] | With the “Foot thing”, you mean the… the massage | 脚的那一项 您是说足部按摩 |
[13:19] | or the “Kicking our staff in the face” thing? | 还是一脚踢中了我们员工的事 |
[13:23] | You know what, I’m… | 你懂的 我… |
[13:24] | I’m sorry about that, by the way. | 顺便说句我很抱歉 |
[13:25] | No, I’m talking about the massage, | 不 我是说按摩 |
[13:26] | ’cause I don’t like people touching my feet. | 因为我不喜欢别人摸我的脚 |
[13:28] | – So, just take that off and then we’ll… – Okay, well… | -所以请把这一项去掉 -这个… |
[13:30] | Maybe you shouldn’t have chosen | 也许一开始 |
[13:31] | a foot massage then in the first place. | 您就不该选足部按摩 |
[13:32] | Maybe you should be a little bit… | 也许你可以稍微… |
[13:33] | – Is there a problem? – No. No problem, right? | -有什么麻烦吗 -不 没麻烦 对吧 |
[13:36] | Well, if you don’t want to pay it’s… kind of a problem. | 如果您不愿付款 还是有点麻烦的 |
[13:39] | – I didn’t say I didn’t want to pay. – Yes, you did. | -我没说我不愿付款 -您说了 |
[13:41] | I just said I wanted this thing off. | 我只是说我想去掉这一项 |
[13:43] | Because, I don’t know if… you don’t remember the foot thing? | 因为我不知道…我不记得订过足部按摩 |
[13:48] | No, no, I didn’t… | 不 不 我不是 |
[13:50] | No, I can pay! This… | 不 我可以付帐 |
[13:53] | No… I can pay, I’m just… | 我可以付账 我只是… |
[13:55] | We had a philosophical difference over… the foot thing. | 我们对脚的事 有不同的哲学理解 |
[14:01] | Drinks? We didn’t have any drinks. | 饮品 我们没点任何饮品 |
[14:04] | Come. | 来吧 |
[14:05] | This is not what I wanted at all. | 这根本不是我想要的 |
[14:09] | Now she probably thinks I can’t even support you. | 现在她可能想着 我根本养不起你 |
[14:11] | Well, you can’t. | 你确实养不起 |
[14:13] | All that she wants | *她想要的* |
[14:15] | is another baby she’s gone tomorrow… ? | *是另一个 宝贝 她明天就会离开* |
[14:18] | Why are we listening to this? | 我们为什么要听这首歌 |
[14:19] | Well, if you’re going to live here, | 如果你要住在这 |
[14:20] | you got to get into stuff like this. | 你就得习惯一下这种东西 |
[14:22] | Like Ace of Base? | 比如爱司基地[90年代瑞典国宝级音乐组合] |
[14:23] | Like Ace of Base. | 比如爱司基地 |
[14:24] | You know they had the most successful debut album ever? | 他们的首张专辑是有史以来最成功的 |
[14:28] | – But… in Sweden? – Anywhere. | -但…是在瑞典吗 -全世界都算上 |
[14:30] | There’s no way that’s possible. | 那简直不可能 |
[14:31] | More than U2? | 比U2还成功[70年代爱尔兰音乐组合] |
[14:33] | – Yeah. – More than the Beatles? | -是的 -比甲壳虫还成功 |
[14:34] | Look it up if you don’t believe me. | 如果你不相信可以自己去查 |
[14:36] | I will look it up, although you seem pretty confident about it. | 我会查的 就算你一副自信满满的样子 |
[14:39] | Since when are you such a big Ace of Base fan? | 你什么时候变成爱司基地的粉丝了 |
[14:41] | I’m not a fan. | 我不是粉丝 |
[14:42] | I’m just being a proud Swede, you know. | 我只是为瑞典骄傲 懂吗 |
[14:45] | If someone Swedish is successful abroad, | 如果有瑞典人名扬海外 |
[14:47] | you need to be proud. | 你得觉得骄傲啊 |
[14:48] | Take Ola Rapace, for instance. | 比如奥拉·拉佩斯吧 |
[14:51] | – Ola Ra-what? – Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. | -奥拉·拉个啥 -瞧 我就是这个意思 |
[14:54] | For you, he’s a nobody. | 对你来说他一文不名 |
[14:55] | He was an extra in a crappy James Bond movie | 他只是《007》电影里一个死跑龙套的 |
[14:57] | and he died in the first scene. | 第一幕就死了 |
[14:58] | But for us, he’s James Bond-Ola. | 但在我们看来 他可是”邦奥拉” |
[15:01] | Hmm? So this dude and Ace of Base are national treasures? | 那这哥们和爱斯基地都是瑞典国宝了 |
[15:05] | – Yes, sadly they are. – That is sad. | -没错 很遗憾他们是的 -是挺遗憾的 |
[15:08] | – Are you ready? – Yeah, | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[15:09] | let’s mingle, Swedish style. | 走起来 瑞典范儿 |
[15:11] | H-how do you mean, Swedish style? | 什么样叫瑞典范儿 |
[15:13] | You have a pink sweater around your neck. | 脖子上挂一件粉色运动衫 |
[15:57] | So you having a good time? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[15:59] | Yes, great time. | 是啊 很开心 |
[16:02] | Best. | 最开心了 |
[16:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:09] | So how do you like Sweden so far? | 目前觉得瑞典怎么样 |
[16:11] | Love it, | 爱死了 |
[16:13] | love everything about it. | 一切都爱 |
[16:15] | Women, right? | 女人 对吧 |
[16:18] | Yeah, what about them? | 是啊 她们怎么了 |
[16:22] | Ah, they’re just so, like… | 她们是那么… |
[16:25] | Ahh! You know? | 你明白吗 |
[16:29] | And, what about that James Bond-Ola-guy? I bet you… | 还有那位邦奥拉老兄 你肯定… |
[16:34] | – James Bond-Ulla? – Yeah. | -邦奥拉 -对啊 |
[16:36] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[16:37] | She…? Actually, no, I thought it was a guy but… | 她吗 我还以为是条汉子 |
[16:44] | So… Do you like Ace of Base, or…? | 那…你喜欢爱斯基地吗 |
[16:47] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[16:50] | So you having a good time? | 你还玩得开心吗 |
[16:54] | Yeah, you, uh… | 嗯 你… |
[16:55] | you already asked me that a few seconds ago, so… | 这个刚才你已经问过我了 |
[17:00] | Still yes. | 答案还是开心 |
[17:03] | You know what, here’s a good story. | 这有个段子不错 |
[17:05] | I heard the other day about this guy | 我那天听说有个家伙 |
[17:07] | who was renovating his floors, huh! | 在翻修他家的地板 |
[17:10] | And he got, like, so burned out | 他搞得精疲力尽 |
[17:12] | that he went into the wall, as you Swedes call it. | 结果他撞墙了 照你们瑞典人的说法 |
[17:16] | You know, it’s like, what an idiot! | 居然有这种傻瓜 |
[17:18] | That… that was me. | 那…就是我 |
[17:20] | Peo! | 皮欧 |
[17:42] | Why didn’t you tell me to take my shoes off? | 你怎么没告诉我要脱鞋呢 |
[17:44] | Because you’re you tell me not a child. I thought you knew, okay? | 因为你不是孩子了 我以为你知道的 |
[17:47] | – Well, obviously I didn’t. – No. | -显然我不知道 -确实 |
[17:48] | Isn’t that the whole point of floors, is to be walked on? | 但地板的意义不就在此吗 让人走路 |
[17:51] | I mean, who takes off their shoes at a dinner party? | 谁来参加晚宴派对还脱鞋啊 |
[17:54] | Uh, every single Swede. | 所有瑞典人 |
[17:56] | You know who would never make me take off my shoes? | 你知道谁从来不要我脱鞋吗 |
[17:58] | – Hmm, Hassan? – Yes, Hassan, | -哈桑吗 -对 哈桑 |
[18:00] | – because he’s my only true friend. – Okay. | -因为他是我唯一真正的朋友 -好吧 |
[18:03] | You know what, I have to tell him the truth. | 我必须告诉他事实 |
[18:06] | I’m going to do it tomorrow in person. | 明天当面跟他说 |
[18:08] | Or you can just give him a call, you know. | 或者给他打个电话也行 |
[18:11] | You can’t just call someone up | 你不能只打个电话过去 |
[18:12] | and tell them you’re not Canadian. It’s… | 告诉别人你不是加拿大人 |
[18:15] | – Why not? – You wouldn’t get it, ’cause you’re Swedish. | -为什么不行 -你不懂 因为你是瑞典人 |
[18:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:19] | Plus he doesn’t have a phone. | 再说他也没手机 |
[18:20] | So, that’s another reason. | 这是另一个原因 |
[18:23] | That’s a good reason. | 这个原因不错 |
[18:36] | Oh, hey, little guy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[18:38] | Hey, is your daddy home? | 你爸爸在家吗 |
[18:43] | Huh! So cute… | 真可爱 |
[18:50] | – Hello, Bruce! – Hej Hassan! | -你好 布鲁斯 -你好 哈桑 |
[18:52] | Uh, listen, I came here to tell you something. | 听着 我来是有事想告诉你 |
[18:53] | – Okay. – You’re a good person, | -好啊 -你是个好人 |
[18:56] | a great friend, | 一个好朋友 |
[18:58] | and, um, I just have to be honest with you, okay, | 我必须跟你说实话 |
[19:01] | even if it means that | 哪怕说了以后 |
[19:02] | you don’t want to be friends with me anymore. | 你可能就不想跟我做朋友了 |
[19:04] | I agree with you, Bruce. | 我同意 布鲁斯 |
[19:06] | I don’t think that… | 我觉得… |
[19:09] | we should be friend anymore. | 我们不要再做朋友了 |
[19:10] | No, no, I think you’re misunderstanding me. | 不 我想你误会了 |
[19:12] | – I was… – Come on, Bruce. | -我… -得了 布鲁斯 |
[19:14] | We have nothing in common. | 我们完全没有共同点 |
[19:16] | Honestly, | 老实说 |
[19:18] | I think you keeping me from finding a real… | 我觉得有你在 我找不到一个 |
[19:22] | Swedish friend in my age. | 年龄相当的瑞典朋友 |
[19:26] | Wait, are you breaking up with me right now? | 等等 你要跟我绝交吗 |
[19:29] | Hey, take it like a man, | 像男人一样接受现实吧 |
[19:31] | take it like a Canadian. | 像个加拿大人一样 |
[19:37] | Well, you know what? I’m not… I’m not Canadian. | 你知道吗 我不是加拿大人 |
[19:39] | Okay? I’m an American. | 我是美国人 |
[19:42] | You hear that, Hassan? | 听到了吗 哈桑 |
[19:44] | Did you hear that? I’m an American! | 你听到了吗 我是美国人 |
[19:51] | Hej hej! | 你们好 |
[19:53] | …and he’s like, “I don’t want to be friends anymore,” | 他说”我不想再跟你做朋友了” |
[19:55] | and he’s like, “We have nothing in common,” | 还说”我们完全没有共同点” |
[19:56] | and I was like, “Hey, that’s my line” You know? | 我心想”这是我的台词啊” |
[19:58] | I’ve been saying that for, like… saying that to you | 一直以来 我跟你 |
[20:00] | and to everybody else for the longest time. | 跟所有人都是这么说的 |
[20:03] | He… Can you believe, he broke up with me. | 你敢信 他居然把我甩了 |
[20:05] | That’s… what really gets me. | 这是我最接受不了的 |
[20:07] | It’s like, that’s supposed to be the… | 就像是…应该是… |
[20:17] | Your mother added me as a friend! | 你妈妈加我好友了 |
[20:19] | – She did? – I got a friend-request from your mother! | -是吗 -你妈妈加我好友了 |
[20:21] | I did it! I told you I could do it. | 我成功了 我就说我能行 |
[20:24] | – It’s pretty sad that you’re so happy… – No, it’s unbelievable! | -你这么高兴可真可悲 -不 太不可思议了 |
[20:27] | Unbelievable, I did it! | 不可思议 我成功了 |
[20:54] | Oh, who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[21:02] | Mom, it’s 1:00 in the morning. | 妈妈 都凌晨一点了 |
[21:04] | Oh, should we call back in an hour? | 那我们一小时后再打给你吧 |
[21:06] | Then it will only be 2:00 in the morning. | 到时候就是凌晨两点了 |
[21:07] | Listen, we have incredibly exciting news. | 听着 我们有个特别激动人心的消息告诉你 |
[21:11] | How is Emma? | 爱玛怎么样了 |
[21:14] | She’s good. | 挺好的 |
[21:15] | She is a fantastic girl, you make sure treat her right. | 她是个好姑娘 你要好好对她 |
[21:18] | She’s very sweet. | 她人特别好 |
[21:20] | – The news, mom. – What? | -消息 妈妈 -什么 |
[21:22] | You said you have news. | 你说有消息要告诉我 |
[21:24] | Yes, I do have news. | 是啊 是有 |
[21:26] | Very exciting news I’m gonna tell you in a second. | 非常激动人心的消息 我这就告诉你 |
[21:29] | Your aunt Maria is… | 你玛丽亚阿姨要… |
[21:35] | Bruce, it’s your father. | 布鲁斯 我是爸爸 |
[21:36] | Your mom’s a little out of it. | 你妈有点迷糊 |
[21:38] | Yes, for that the last ten years. | 是啊 这十年不都这样 |
[21:40] | Yeah, well, what she was trying to tell you is that | 是啊 她想说的是 |
[21:42] | we are coming for a visit. | 我们要去看你 |
[21:44] | We both do, Bruce, we’re coming to Sweden! | 我们一起去 布鲁斯 我们要去瑞典了 |
[21:47] | – What? – That’s great news, isn’t it? | -什么 -这消息不错吧 |
[21:53] | It is… it is news. | 是个消息倒不假 |