时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey, Akerman! | 你好 艾克曼 |
[00:08] | Long time no talk! | 好久没聊过了 |
[00:09] | Hey, Bruce! | 你好 布鲁斯 |
[00:10] | Ah, it’s so great that you’re coming back. | 你能回来真是太好了 |
[00:12] | It’s a bit of a mess with the IRS here. | 国税局这边一摊子烂事 |
[00:14] | No one’s happier than me, dude. | 我真是高兴坏了 |
[00:16] | I can’t wait to eat some real food. | 等不及想吃些真正的食物了 |
[00:18] | Yeah, I just finished some fries with gravy | 我刚蘸着肉汁吃完薯条 |
[00:19] | and a chocolate milkshake. | 还喝了个巧克力奶昔 |
[00:21] | I’m so jealous. | 羡慕死你了 |
[00:23] | Man, I am so fed up with this place, you wouldn’t believe it. | 我对这个地方真是受够了 |
[00:26] | I mean, it’s not just the food. | 不只是食物 |
[00:27] | – I mean, most people here are just… – Yeah, but… | -这里大部分人都… -但… |
[00:29] | I don’t know, they’re so Swedish, you know, it’s like… | 他们太瑞典化了 好像… |
[00:31] | I mean, Emma is great, but the rest of them are, like..Pffft! | 爱玛很好 但其他人就烂透了 |
[00:35] | You know, that’s a bit of an insult. | 这有点侮辱人了 |
[00:37] | I’m telling you, this country just, like, | 告诉你 这个国家 |
[00:39] | sucks the life out of people, you know? | 把人的活力都吸光了 |
[00:41] | They’re just walking around, like, barely human, | 他们只会四处走动 简直不像人 |
[00:43] | with their Swedish faces… | 挂着瑞典人的脸… |
[00:45] | and their Swedish names, like, Boergenschmoergen, you know. | 还有那些奇怪到家的瑞典名字 |
[00:49] | Like, talking to each other in their… Gobbledygook. | 用那些鸟语进行交流 |
[00:52] | And you got their, like, Swedish clothes. | 还有那些瑞典服饰 |
[00:53] | I mean, look at me for God’s sake! | 瞧瞧我就知道了 |
[00:55] | Bruce! I’m Swedish! | 布鲁斯 我是瑞典人 |
[00:58] | What? | 你说啥 |
[01:00] | I thought you were Canadian? | 你不是加拿大人吗 |
[01:01] | Nope, nope. I was born in Sweden, grew up in Canada. | 不 我生在瑞典 长在加拿大 |
[01:04] | But I’m Swedish. | 但我是瑞典人 |
[01:07] | Oh… I mean there’s some really… | 瑞典其实还是有那么些… |
[01:10] | great things about Sweden too, you have the… | 挺不错的东西的 比如… |
[01:12] | Yeah, yeah sure. You know what? | 随你怎么说 |
[01:13] | It’s too late, douchebag. | 覆水难收 烂货 |
[01:40] | 没有影子 橘子酱 | |
[01:53] | – Babe, what are you doing? – I’m packing. | -亲爱的 你在干什么 -我在打包 |
[01:55] | Okay, but Marcus is coming any minute now to drop his bags off. | 但马科斯随时都会来放行李 |
[01:58] | I don’t want this place to look like a mess. | 我不想让他看到咱们家乱糟糟的样子 |
[02:01] | I don’t think it’s going to matter, | 这又没什么关系 |
[02:02] | he’s a homeless guy who’s finally getting to live in an apartment. | 他是个终于有地方住的流浪汉 |
[02:04] | He’s not a homeless guy, he’s a backpacker. | 他不是流浪汉 他是背包客 |
[02:08] | And he’s an old friend of mine. | 而且是我的老朋友 |
[02:09] | – He’s a guy, right? – Yes. | -他是个汉子 对吧 -对 |
[02:11] | And he has no home? | 他无家可归 对吧 |
[02:12] | Okay, funny? | 是啊 好笑吗 |
[02:13] | – Yeah, so by definition: homeless guy! – Yes. | -按照定义就是 流浪汉 -好吧 |
[02:17] | -你好 进来吧 -你好 | |
[02:20] | -天啊 好久不见了 -是啊 | |
[02:23] | -你这些年如何 -很不错 | |
[02:27] | -真的吗 -真的 很棒 | |
[02:40] | Hey, can I grab some water? | 我能喝点水吗 |
[02:42] | Yeah. Yeah, help yourself. | 当然 自己拿吧 |
[02:44] | Okay, you have to return this now. | 你现在得去还这个 |
[02:47] | Why didn’t you tell me he was such a hunk? | 你怎么没告诉我他是个肌肉男呢 |
[02:51] | Babe, I don’t like hunks. | 亲爱的 我不喜欢肌肉男 |
[02:53] | I love you! | 我喜欢你 |
[02:56] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[02:58] | What do you want me to do with this? | 你要我拿这个干什么 |
[02:59] | Uh, I want you to return it to Bengt. | 我想让你还给贝格 |
[03:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:03] | Because that’s what you do if you rent movies. | 因为租了电影就要还 |
[03:05] | That’s why people watch movies online nowadays, you know? | 这就是为何大家都在网上看电影 |
[03:08] | You can’t find movies like this online, that’s the problem. | 你在网上找不到这种电影 |
[03:10] | Maybe it’s a reason for that. | 找不到也许是有原因的 |
[03:12] | Well I’ll have you know, by the way, | 那我可得告诉你 |
[03:13] | that “Tootsie” was nominated… | 《窈窕淑男》被提名… |
[03:14] | Can’t believe you guys are letting me stay here. | 真不敢相信你们愿意留我住下 |
[03:16] | Thank you so much! | 太感谢你们了 |
[03:21] | Okay, see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[03:23] | Hey Bruce, you want some company? | 布鲁斯 要我陪你吗 |
[03:25] | Uhh, I think I can return a movie by myself. | 我觉得我能自己去还影碟 |
[03:28] | – Thanks. – Okay, cool. | -谢了 -没问题 |
[03:29] | I’ll just stay here with Emma then. | 那我就留下来陪爱玛吧 |
[03:33] | Can I use your shower before I leave? | 在我走之前能借用一下你们的浴室吗 |
[03:36] | No! Uh, you know what? | 不行 话说 |
[03:38] | I could use some company… | 我确实需要有个人陪我去 |
[03:40] | Come with me. | 我们走吧 |
[03:42] | So, what are your plans for tonight? | 所以你今晚有什么安排吗 |
[03:43] | Are you going to be, like, wandering the streets? | 难道要在雨中漫步吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah, no plans. | 可能吧 我没什么安排 |
[03:49] | Why? You want to do something? | 为什么这么问 你有什么想法吗 |
[03:51] | No, uh… | 没有 |
[03:52] | it’s Emma and my last few nights in Sweden | 这是在我回美国之前 |
[03:55] | before we move to the U.S., so… Yeah. | 能和爱玛共度的最后几个晚上 |
[03:57] | You know, we want to have some alone time. | 所以我们希望过一段两人时光 |
[03:59] | Understood. | 明白 |
[04:02] | Hey, is this what I think it is? | 这不会就是我想的那部电影吧 |
[04:05] | Yeah, I like the movie, I mean, everyone… | 我确实喜欢这部电影 大家都… |
[04:08] | I love “Tootsie”. | 我喜欢《窈窕淑男》这部片子 |
[04:09] | – I mean I love “Tootsie”, it’s… ah! – You do? | -我特别特别喜欢 -是吗 |
[04:11] | – I mean Jessica Lange? – I know! | -杰西卡·兰格 -没错 |
[04:13] | She’s like, the most deserving Oscar winner ever, I think. | 我认为她是最实至名归的奥斯卡影后 |
[04:17] | You know, when they… when they walk away in the last scene? | 记得最后他们渐渐走远的那一幕吗 |
[04:20] | I know, I almost cried. | 记得 我差点就哭了 |
[04:21] | Ah! Almost? | 差点 |
[04:22] | I cried my eyes out. | 我都哭瞎了 |
[04:24] | Okay, I cried too, I… | 好吧 其实我也哭了 |
[04:26] | Wow, I’ve never met anyone that loves “Tootsie” As much as I do. | 我从没遇到过和我一样喜欢《窈窕淑男》的人 |
[04:28] | Wow, me neither, me neither. | 同感 我也是 |
[04:30] | You know, we should, uh… | 你应该… |
[04:31] | you should come over for dinner, I think, tonight. | 我觉得你今晚应该过来和我们吃晚饭 |
[04:33] | Emma is making meatballs, so… | 爱玛在做肉丸子呢 |
[04:34] | Yeah but, uh, your alone time? | 那你们的两人时光怎么办 |
[04:38] | Ah! That’s overrated. | 都是我小题大作 |
[04:39] | Forget about that. | 当我没说吧 |
[04:40] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -没问题 -好的 |
[04:48] | Hi, Bengt! | 贝格 你好啊 |
[04:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:54] | I’m not crying. | 我没有哭 |
[04:57] | Okay, I just came to… | 好吧 我是来还… |
[04:59] | return this. | 这部电影的 |
[05:02] | Oh, that’s late. | 你逾期了 |
[05:03] | So, that will be 120 crowns, please. | 一共一百二十克朗 |
[05:08] | Are you… serious? I thought we were friends. | 你是在开玩笑吗 我以为我们是朋友 |
[05:11] | We’re friends? | 我们是朋友吗 |
[05:12] | Yeah, of course we are. | 没错 当然是的 |
[05:14] | In that case… | 如果是那样的话 |
[05:16] | I’ll have to be honest with you, Bruce. | 布鲁斯 那我要对你如实相告 |
[05:17] | I was crying before. | 我刚才的确是在哭 |
[05:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:21] | You know, people in the movies, | 电影里的人物 |
[05:23] | they always know what to say and what to do. | 他们的言语和行为总是恰如其分 |
[05:26] | But I… | 但我… |
[05:29] | you might find this hard to believe but… | 你可能不太相信 |
[05:33] | I’m not that strong with the ladies. | 但我并不擅长和女性打交道 |
[05:36] | What? | 什么 |
[05:37] | That’s the truth. | 这是实话 |
[05:39] | And now, there is this one special lady, Louise, | 但是有一位对我来说非常特别的女性 |
[05:43] | and I-I never really talk to her but, uh… | 虽然我从没和她说过话 |
[05:45] | Okay, maybe that would be a good start, then. | 也许你就应该从和她说话开始 |
[05:48] | – Uh, what? – Talk to her. | -你说什么 -和她谈谈 |
[05:51] | I can’t believe… you are such a ladies’ man, Bruce. | 真不敢相信 布鲁斯 你真会跟女人相处 |
[05:55] | I don’t know how you do it! | 真不知道你是如何做到的 |
[05:57] | Thank you, friend! | 谢谢 朋友 |
[05:59] | Hey, that’s what friends are for. | 这就是朋友的意义 |
[06:01] | No, no, no. I still need my 120 crowns. | 不不 我还是要收你一百二十克朗 |
[06:09] | And then… | 然后… |
[06:10] | Bruce, you’re going to like this: | 布鲁斯 你肯定会喜欢这个 |
[06:11] | I spent two weeks doing this massage course in Honduras. | 我在洪都拉斯学了两周的按摩课程 |
[06:15] | Which was amazing. | 简直棒极了 |
[06:17] | It sounds amazing! | 听上去棒极了 |
[06:18] | It’s like, did you know this about him? | 你知道他的这些事吗 |
[06:20] | You know what, you should do her. | 我觉得你应该帮她按一下 |
[06:21] | – She loves massages. – Really? | -她也喜欢按摩 -是吗 |
[06:23] | Uh, no I don’t. | 不 我不喜欢 |
[06:24] | She gets so tense! Yeah. | 她肌肉特别僵硬 没错 |
[06:30] | Oj! Okay, here we go. | 好吧 那来吧 |
[06:31] | – She’s tense. – I know. | -她的肌肉真的很僵硬 -没错 |
[06:34] | I think that’s enough, okay? Thank you. | 我觉得差不多了 谢谢 |
[06:36] | Umm… time for bed, or…? | 该去睡了 或者… |
[06:39] | Okay, good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[06:42] | Oh, yeah, I think I should also… | 好吧 我觉得差不多我也该… |
[06:43] | No, no, you should sit down. | 不不 你坐下 |
[06:44] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚开始 |
[06:51] | Good night, honey. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[06:52] | – So, come on, Honduras and then? – All right, yes… | -继续讲吧 洪都拉斯然后呢 -是的 没错 |
[06:58] | Oh man, I love Marcus! | 我喜欢马科斯 |
[07:01] | I don’t know if you can tell, | 不知道你是否注意到了 |
[07:02] | I have the biggest man-crush on that guy. | 我简直爱上这家伙了 |
[07:04] | I can tell. | 我看出来了 |
[07:05] | I told him he could stay on our couch until we leave. | 我让他在我们走之前睡我们的沙发 |
[07:07] | Oh, so you want my ex-boyfriend to stay on our couch now? | 你现在倒想让我的前任睡我们的沙发了吗 |
[07:12] | Ex-what? | 什么前任 |
[07:13] | Boyfriend. | 前男友 |
[07:15] | No, you said he was an old friend. | 不 你之前说他是你的老朋友 |
[07:17] | Old friend, old boyfriend. | 老朋友 前男友 |
[07:18] | Same difference, right? | 没什么区别啊 |
[07:19] | No! Different difference! | 区别可大了 |
[07:22] | Oh my God, I think I’m going to be sick, is that… is he… | 天呐 我要吐了 他是不是… |
[07:24] | Why did you let him massage you? | 你干嘛让他给你按摩 |
[07:26] | Well, you forced me to, honey! | 是你强迫我的 亲爱的 |
[07:28] | No, I didn’t. This, ah… | 不 我没有 这简直… |
[07:29] | – Are you okay? – No! | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[07:31] | Babe, you know what? | 宝贝 |
[07:32] | He was my first boyfriend. | 他是我的第一任男友 |
[07:34] | It was just for a couple of weeks. Okay. | 我们只持续了几个星期 |
[07:36] | Nothing serious. | 没什么可当真的 |
[07:38] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -没事了吗 |
[07:39] | And also, I had so many since. | 另外 之后我又有过好几个男友 |
[07:43] | Seriously? That’s supposed to make me feel better? | 是吗 你觉得你这么说我会好过吗 |
[07:52] | Uh, there’s no one else here. | 这里就我一个 |
[08:01] | I’m still the only one here, so… | 还是只有我一个人 |
[08:05] | How can I help you, sir? | 有什么能帮你的 先生 |
[08:07] | Here’s the 120 crowns I owe you. | 这是我欠你的一百二十克朗 |
[08:09] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | You know, the video store industry is really tough at the moment. | 你知道 现在的录像带租赁产业非常艰难 |
[08:14] | Really? You don’t say. | 是吗 真没想到 |
[08:15] | Well, it will get better. | 但是都会好起来的 |
[08:17] | You know, this internet thing is just… | 现在的互联网什么的都是… |
[08:20] | a phase. | 暂时的 |
[08:21] | People need personal service, so they will be back. | 人们需要个性化服务 所以他们会回来的 |
[08:24] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不这么想 |
[08:25] | Wait and see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[08:28] | Oh! She-she’s the one I was talking about. | 她 她就是我之前说到的那位女性 |
[08:31] | Just talk to her! | 和她聊聊吧 |
[08:32] | What? I can’t- I can’t just… no. | 什么 我可做不到 |
[08:34] | Just be yourself. Be yourself, man… | 自信一点 表现得自然一点 伙计 |
[08:36] | Just… | 就… |
[08:38] | Hej. | 你好 |
[09:06] | Uh, Bengt was just telling me that you’re his favourite costumer. | 贝格刚才还在说你是她最喜欢的顾客 |
[09:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:10] | No, I didn’t! | 不 我没有 |
[09:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:25] | – Bye. – Bye bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[09:34] | I thought I told you to be yourself! | 不是跟你说了要做自己吗 |
[09:36] | That was myself! | 我就是那个样子 |
[09:38] | – She was so flirting with you! – Wha…? | -她想和你调情来着 -啥 |
[09:40] | We have to see what movies she rents. | 咱们得看看她都租过什么片子 |
[09:42] | No, that’s confidential information! | 不行 那是客人的秘密 |
[09:43] | We have to find out if she’s single. | 咱们得看看她是不是单身 |
[09:44] | Oh, lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[09:46] | – You don’t have to lock the door. – Oh, no… | -不用锁门 -哦不 |
[09:47] | You’re overreacting to this. | 你的反应也太夸张了 |
[09:49] | Just a bunch of relationship movies at the beginning and then… | 最开始她租了几部恋爱电影 然后 |
[09:52] | 2012, “Kramer VS Kramer”. | 2012年她租了《克莱默夫妇》 |
[09:55] | That’s a break-up film, so… | 那可是讲分手的电影 所以 |
[09:59] | And look at this! Last week. | 看这个 上周 |
[10:01] | “Sex in the City” box set. | 《欲望都市》套装 |
[10:03] | She’s single, Bengt! | 她是单身 贝格 |
[10:05] | – Really? – Yes! | -真的吗 -是的 |
[10:07] | So wh-what do I do? | 那下一步我该怎么办 |
[10:09] | Invite her over for dinner. | 邀请她共进晚餐 |
[10:14] | Cool it down, mister, that’s a pretty aggressive move. | 冷静点 老大 这一步迈得太大了 |
[10:17] | No, you just invite everybody you know, | 不 你把你认识的人都请来 |
[10:19] | and then you invite her and then it doesn’t look too obvious. | 然后把她也请来 这样就不会很突兀了 |
[10:22] | – You think so? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[10:24] | Well… whew. | 那还行 |
[10:26] | Have you met, uh, Marcus? | 你见过马科斯吗 |
[10:28] | Yes! Oh, what a guy! | 见过 超棒的小伙子 |
[10:30] | So good looking and still super nice. | 人又帅 性格又好 |
[10:33] | – I know. – Yeah. | -我知道 -是吧 |
[10:34] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[10:35] | – He’s so perfect. – Yeah, he is, | -他简直完美 -没错 完美 |
[10:37] | – yes, yes… – Is there anything wrong with that guy? | -是啊 是啊 -他有什么毛病吗 |
[10:39] | No, no, no, no… | 没有 没有 没有 |
[10:53] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[10:55] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 这不是你看到的那样 |
[10:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:00] | Actually, it’s exactly what it looks like. | 其实就是你看到的那样 |
[11:03] | I’m… looking through his stuff, | 我…在翻他的东西 |
[11:04] | trying to find something that makes him less perfect. | 想找到点让他不那么完美的东西 |
[11:06] | But all I’m finding is medals and… kids’ drawings. | 而我找到的却是奖牌和…小朋友送的画 |
[11:09] | Okay, babe, you have to stop this. | 宝贝 你不能再这样了 |
[11:11] | You’re obsessed, okay? | 你是在跟自己过不去 好吗 |
[11:13] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[11:15] | Your first boyfriend is never the one. | 第一个男朋友 并不是真命天子 |
[11:18] | You have to try a few to know who the real one is. | 要多试几次才知道真命天子是谁 |
[11:20] | Because when you’re young you’re stupid, | 因为年轻的时候 人们都会做傻事 |
[11:23] | and your brain is not developed yet. | 大脑还没发育好呢 |
[11:25] | Yeah, but I just don’t get it. | 是的 可我就是不明白 |
[11:26] | Why would you break up with a guy like this, he’s amazing! | 你为什么要跟他分手 他简直是梦中情人 |
[11:28] | Because he’s not boyfriend material. | 因为他不是当男朋友的料 |
[11:30] | At all. | 完全不是 |
[11:32] | He’s a drifter. | 他是个流浪者 |
[11:34] | I don’t want to start a family with someone like that… | 我不想跟那样的人组成家庭 |
[11:37] | I want to start a family with someone stable and fun… | 我想跟稳定的 有趣的人组成家庭 |
[11:41] | and someone that likes cheesy movies like “Tootsie”. | 想跟喜欢看《窈窕淑男》这种俗气电影的人在一起 |
[11:45] | I want to do that with you. | 我想跟你组成家庭 |
[11:47] | Because I love you. Okay? | 因为我爱你 懂吗 |
[11:50] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[11:53] | – Can we please stop talking about Marcus now? – Yes. | -现在我们不再讨论马科斯了好不好 -好 |
[11:55] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好吧 |
[12:01] | I mean, just so you know, Marcus also loves “Tootsie”. | 但是你知道吧 马科斯也喜欢看《窈窕淑男》 |
[12:32] | This is really an awkward situation. | 这种情况真是太糟糕了 |
[12:35] | Marcus, you were like a brother to me | 马科斯 你就像我哥哥一样 |
[12:37] | – and then you disappeared. – I know. | -然后你走了 -是啊 |
[12:38] | And then you showed up again. | 现在你又回来了 |
[12:39] | And Bruce, it was love at first sight. | 而布鲁斯 我们一见如故 |
[12:42] | And I mean, we have so much fun together. | 我是说 我们在一起很开心 |
[12:45] | It’s so hard for me to choose. | 对我来说 真是艰难的选择 |
[12:47] | You don’t have to, Gustaf. | 根本不用你选 古斯塔 |
[13:33] | Welcome! | 欢迎你们 |
[13:37] | Hello. Hello, Marcus! | 你好 马科斯 |
[13:44] | Oh Bru-u-uce… | 布鲁斯 |
[13:45] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re here. | 你来真是太好了 |
[13:47] | It’s nice, right, isn’t it? | 怎么样 还不错吧 |
[13:48] | Yeah, I-I thought I told you to invite everyone you knew. | 没记错的话 我是让你邀请所有你认识的人 |
[13:50] | Yeah, I did. | 对啊 我都请啦 |
[13:51] | Oh. Oh my God, she’s here. | 天哪 她来了 |
[13:53] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[13:54] | Be cool. Be cool. | 冷静 冷静 |
[13:56] | Be cool. Be cool. | 冷静 冷静 |
[13:58] | Be cool. | 冷静啊 |
[14:19] | My mama always said… | 我妈妈总说 |
[14:22] | life was like a box of chocolates. | 生活就像一盒巧克力 |
[14:37] | How’s it going for him? | 他怎么样了 |
[14:39] | It’s going surprisingly well, actually. | 一切非常顺利 |
[14:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:43] | So, uh, where are you traveling next? | 你接下来打算去哪儿旅行呢 |
[14:46] | Nowhere. | 哪儿也不去 |
[14:47] | You know, time to settle down. | 是时候该定下来啦 |
[14:49] | Find a girl, start a family. | 找个姑娘结婚 组建一个家庭 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:56] | But like, not here in Sweden, right? | 不过肯定不会是在瑞典 对吧 |
[14:57] | I mean, you’re a man of the world, like a drifter. | 像你这样四海为家 风一般的男子 |
[15:00] | Well, yeah, I was but… | 没错 我以前是那样 但是 |
[15:02] | You know, I’ve been everywhere basically | 我走遍那么多地方 |
[15:03] | and I finally figured out that Sweden is the best place | 最终发现瑞典才是 |
[15:06] | to make all those things happen. | 我的最佳归宿 |
[15:11] | “Star Wars”! | 《星球大战》 |
[15:16] | Hasta la vista, baby! | 再见 亲爱的 |
[15:18] | Shaken, not stirred. | 摇一摇 不用搅 |
[15:53] | What’s up with you Swedes and all the hugging? | 你们瑞典人怎么这么喜欢抱 |
[15:56] | What? | 什么 |
[15:58] | All the hugging that’s going on there, it’s… | 他们一直抱个不停 |
[16:01] | You don’t have to worry. | 不用担心 |
[16:02] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[16:03] | I’m just wondering about why you guys need to hug all the time. | 我就是好奇 你们为啥这么喜欢抱来抱去的 |
[16:06] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[16:09] | You’re not jealous at all? | 你难道一点儿也不嫉妒吗 |
[16:11] | No, your first love is never the one. | 不 你和初恋能有什么结果 |
[16:14] | I mean, you need to try a few | 你必须多谈几次恋爱 |
[16:16] | before you figure out who the right one is. | 才会知道究竟什么样的人适合自己 |
[16:19] | Right? And when you’re young, you’re stupid. | 对吧 人年轻的时候容易犯傻 |
[16:21] | You know, your brain’s not developed. | 那时候大脑还没发育完全 |
[16:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:24] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[16:26] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[16:28] | you are so right! | 你说得太对了 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:35] | What? No, no, no, no… | 什么 不不不 |
[16:40] | I was… I was talking about Emma and me. | 我说的是我和爱玛的事 |
[16:49] | No, no, Bruce? Why-why is she saying Bruce???? | 不 布鲁斯 她为什么在说我的名字 |
[16:51] | What did you say to her? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[16:52] | Can we… family hug? | 来个拥抱吧 |
[16:53] | Can we… | 行吗 |
[16:56] | Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. | 路易 我想这是一段动人友情的开端 |
[17:37] | Bruce-Bruce, get out of the way, okay? | 布鲁斯 布鲁斯 让开 |
[17:39] | Okay, calm down everyone, all right? | 大家冷静点 |
[17:49] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[17:51] | Well, it looks like he’s going to be okay. | 看起来会没事的 |
[17:52] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[17:54] | I know. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:57] | And it would have sucked to have had to change our flight, | 烦人的是咱俩的机票要改签了 |
[17:59] | that’s the… | 真是… |
[18:01] | You still think we’re leaving? | 都出这事了还要走吗 |
[18:03] | My dad just almost died. | 我爸爸刚在鬼门关门口走了一圈 |
[18:05] | Yeah but-but he didn’t, so… | 是啊 但他没死呀 所以… |
[18:07] | No, but he’s still very weak! | 不行 他还很虚弱 |
[18:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[18:11] | Yes, of course he is. | 是啊 当然了 |
[18:16] | Although you have to admit, it’s like, a little convenient. | 但你得承认 这也太巧了 |
[18:19] | You know, I mean… | 我是说… |
[18:20] | You’re leaving the country, your mother breaks up with him | 你要离开瑞典 你妈妈要跟他分手 |
[18:22] | and then, boom! You know he’s… heart attack. | 然后他就心脏病发作了 |
[18:25] | Are you saying my dad is faking it? | 你是说我爸是装的 |
[18:28] | I-I’m just saying you have to admit under the circ… | 我只是说在这种情况下 你得承认… |
[18:30] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有毛病吧 |
[19:01] | Hi Birger! | 你好 比约尔 |
[19:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:11] | Fuck you! | 去死吧 |
[19:13] | What? | 什么 |
[19:19] | I wish you and Emma never met. | 我真希望你和爱玛从没遇见过 |
[19:25] | Sometimes, the first love is the one. | 有时候 初恋就是唯一 |
[19:36] | Okay, I didn’t… | 好吧 我不… |
[19:57] | You’re still planning on leaving? | 你还打算离开吗 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:01] | I-I can’t come with you, you know that. | 我不能跟你一起去 你知道的 |
[20:03] | I mean, dad is sick and everything, it’s like… | 爸爸病了 一切都… |
[20:04] | I know. I-I’m going to go alone. | 我知道 我要一个人走 |
[20:11] | I-It’s so much money and they need me back there, so… | 报酬那么高 他们也需要我回去 所以… |
[20:15] | Well… | 那… |
[20:18] | what about us? | 那我们呢 |
[20:21] | You know, honestly I think maybe it’s better | 说实话 我觉得也许 |
[20:23] | that I just step away for a little while. | 我离开一阵子会好一些 |
[20:25] | I just keep screwing things up here. | 我在这边总是把事情搞砸 |
[20:26] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[20:33] | So, um… | 那… |
[20:37] | three months? | 三个月 |
[20:39] | Just three months. | 只去三个月 |
[20:41] | And then you’re coming back? | 然后你就回来 |
[20:45] | Good, because I love you very much, you know that, right? | 好 因为我很爱你 你知道的 对吗 |
[20:47] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:03] | Bye. | 再见 |