时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | This is amazing! | 这太棒了 |
[00:21] | This menu makes me so happy, I can’t even tell you. | 这菜单让我高兴坏了 无法用言语表达 |
[00:25] | I don’t know where to… what do you recommend? | 我也不知从哪…你有什么推荐吗 |
[00:27] | Umm… our meatballs are pretty popular. | 我们家的肉丸卖得挺好 |
[00:31] | No, no, no. No meatballs. | 不 不 不要肉丸 |
[00:34] | – Okay, sure. – Never. | -好吧 -绝对不要 |
[00:35] | No meatballs. | 不要肉丸 |
[00:38] | Sorry it’s taking me so long. I’m just really jet-lagged. | 不好意思我这么慢 还在倒时差 |
[00:41] | Don’t even worry about it, take your time. | 不用担心 慢慢点 |
[00:42] | Can I just say that, um, | 由衷地想对你说 |
[00:44] | your English is excellent. | 你的英语棒极了 |
[00:47] | – What do you mean by that? – See? | -你这话什么意思 -看吧 |
[00:49] | Tourists always come in here and they’re like, | 游客一般到这来都会说 |
[00:51] | “Um, I beg your pardon.” | “你能再说一遍吗” |
[00:53] | Hey, I’m not a tourist, okay? | 我不是游客 |
[00:56] | I’m American. | 我是美国人 |
[00:57] | Oh, I… You know… | 我…是因为… |
[01:00] | Your clothes. | 你的衣服 |
[01:01] | What about my clothes? | 我的衣服怎么了 |
[01:03] | They’re just very European. | 太欧洲化了 |
[01:05] | You know what, I’ll have the apple pie. | 这样吧 给我来份苹果派 |
[01:07] | – Apple pie? – Yes. | -苹果派 -是的 |
[01:09] | – Two apple pies. – Two apple pies. | -两份苹果派 -两份苹果派 |
[01:10] | Yep. Coffee. Weak coffee. | 没错 还要咖啡 淡咖啡 |
[01:13] | Whatever, coming at you. | 没问题 马上就来 |
[01:14] | Just bring it all at once. | 一起端上来 |
[01:17] | I eat more than I should because I’m American. | 我总是往死里吃 因为我是美国人 |
[01:42] | chance-coco | 珞珞 没有影子 |
[01:54] | Hi, you’ve reached Emma Wiik. | 你好 这是爱玛·维依科的号码 |
[01:56] | Please leave a message after the beep. | 请在听到响声后留言 |
[01:59] | Hey, honey, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[02:01] | Things are great here, uh… | 这里一切都很好 |
[02:04] | but I feel kind of weird about the way we left things | 但我觉得不该撂下一个烂摊子 |
[02:06] | so I just want to talk to you. | 所以我想和你谈谈 |
[02:08] | So give me a call when you can, thanks. | 有空给我回个电话 谢谢 |
[02:12] | – Love, huh? – Yeah. | -爱人 -是的 |
[02:14] | It can be a real bitch sometimes. | 有时候真是难搞啊 |
[02:16] | – Yeah. You can tell? – Yeah, God. | -你也看出来了 -是啊 |
[02:19] | At some point, though, you’ve just got to ask yourself, | 不过有时候 你该问问自己 |
[02:21] | is he really worth it? | 他真的值得吗 |
[02:26] | It’s a she, actually, but … | 其实是”她” |
[02:31] | I just assumed. | 我只是假设 |
[02:33] | Is it the clothes thing again? Is… | 又是因为衣服的缘故吗 是… |
[02:35] | ‘Cause these clothes I bought at H&M | 这身衣服是从H&M买的 |
[02:38] | and they’re super straight. | 绝对的直男服饰 |
[02:40] | Yeah, no, super straight. | 是啊 绝对直男 |
[02:42] | I’m so sorry that I referred you as gay, sir. | 很抱歉刚把你当成同志了 先生 |
[02:44] | But you know what, hey, we’re here. | 不过要记住 我们永远挺你 |
[02:47] | Just get used to it. | 适应了就好 |
[02:48] | – I am used to it… – Okay, well it doesn’t seem like that. | -我已经适应了 -看上去并没有 |
[02:50] | Now have a great day, Mr. Fancy Pants. | 祝您愉快 奇裤哥 |
[02:53] | What is wrong with my pants? | 我的裤子怎么了 |
[02:56] | They’re perfectly tailored, they look beautiful | 完美裁剪 看上去很漂亮 |
[02:58] | and I would wear them. | 我也会愿意穿的 |
[03:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:49] | -爸爸 一切都会好起来的 -不 | |
[04:41] | 妈妈 你这么说我很欣慰 我刚从爸那儿回来 他糟透了 | |
[06:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:29] | Hola! | 你好 |
[06:30] | Oh, hi. I’m sorry, I must be in the wrong place. | 你好 抱歉 我可能走错地方了 |
[06:33] | Hey! Oh, Bruce, it’s you, good. | 布鲁斯 是你 太好了 |
[06:35] | I thought you were the IRS. | 我还以为是国税局的人呢 |
[06:37] | No. This is your… office? | 不是 这是你的办公室吗 |
[06:39] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[06:40] | – It’s way too big. – Yeah, it is. | -这里太大了 -是的 没错 |
[06:42] | – It’s a terrible investment, Amy. – Yeah, it was. | -这太浪费钱了 艾米 -是的 没错 |
[06:46] | Where is everybody? | 其他人都哪儿去了 |
[06:47] | Well, I fired them. | 我把他们都炒了 |
[06:51] | – What about this guy right here? – Who, Pepe? | -那这个家伙呢 -你说佩佩吗 |
[06:55] | He doesn’t speak any English, | 他不会说英语 |
[06:56] | so I’ve been trying to fire him forever. | 我一直在想法子解雇他 |
[06:58] | – Hola, Pepe. – Hola! | -你好 佩佩 -你好 |
[07:00] | How do you say “Fired” in Spanish? | 西班牙语的”炒了”怎么说 |
[07:03] | Uh, fuego? | 火了[西语火焰] |
[07:04] | Yeah, right. Pepe, you fuego’d. | 对 没错 佩佩 你被火了 |
[07:07] | Si! | 好的 |
[07:13] | Okay. This is your desk. | 这是你的办公桌 |
[07:14] | This is where you’ll be doing your work. | 你就在这儿干活 |
[07:16] | I need you to go through this first bag of many bags. | 你得搞定很多包资料 先从这包开始 |
[07:20] | So, get started, I will leave you to it. | 开始吧 交给你了 |
[07:22] | And that, by the way, is a hilarious joke tie. | 还有 你这条领带真逗 |
[07:28] | Emma gave that to me. | 这是爱玛送我的 |
[07:51] | Do you know how this thing works? | 你知道这个怎么弄吗 |
[07:53] | Sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[07:55] | Como funcio… funciona… | 这个 怎么工作[西语] |
[07:57] | It’s super easy. Just hit that button, | 超级简单 按那个键 |
[08:00] | or the other one on the right if you want it to collate. | 如果你想逐份打印的话 就按右边那个键 |
[08:03] | – You speak English! – Of course. | -你会说英语 -当然 |
[08:05] | I thought before that you were just… | 我之前还以为你… |
[08:07] | I’m just avoiding getting fired, man. | 只是为了防止被解雇 |
[08:09] | – Girl is crazy. – Yeah. | -这女人疯了 -是啊 |
[08:12] | – That is brilliant. – Thank you. | -你这招真聪明 -谢谢 |
[08:14] | – Good work on that. – Thanks, man. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 兄弟 |
[08:16] | Respect. | 佩服佩服 |
[08:18] | – Nice job, Pepe. – It’s actually Gary. | -干得好 佩佩 -其实我叫盖瑞 |
[08:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[08:23] | – Your name’s Gary? – Gary. | -你叫盖瑞 -盖瑞 |
[08:26] | Muy Bueno. | 很好 |
[08:29] | – I don’t speak Spanish. – Nothing? | -我不会说西班牙语 -一点都不会吗 |
[08:30] | – Nope. I’m Cherokee. – Okay. | -不会 我是切罗基人 -好吧 |
[08:35] | – So, are you done? – Are you joking? | -你弄好了吗 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[08:38] | This is going to take me the entire three months to go through. | 我要花整整三个月才能把这些处理完 |
[08:40] | About that, | 说到这个 |
[08:42] | I think I need you to stay a little bit longer. | 我想我需要你在这儿多待一段时间 |
[08:44] | How much longer? | 多久呢 |
[08:45] | Uh, try forever? | 永远待在这儿怎么样 |
[08:47] | – What? – Bruce, I really need you here. | -什么 -布鲁斯 我真的很需要你 |
[08:50] | You’re the only person who doesn’t totally drive me crazy. | 你是唯一一个不会让我抓狂的人 |
[08:52] | – Perdonas… – Not now, Pepe. Jesus! | -原谅我 -打住 佩佩 天呐 |
[08:55] | What is it about Sweden? | 瑞典到底有什么好 |
[08:56] | What’s back there that’s so important to you? | 那儿有什么东西对你来说如此重要 |
[08:58] | Um, Emma? | 爱玛 |
[08:59] | Emma? I can buy you ten Emmas, | 爱玛 我可以给你买十个爱玛 |
[09:01] | better Emmas. | 更好的爱玛 |
[09:02] | We could have an audition | 我们可以在这儿安排一个面试 |
[09:03] | for a new Emma in this office. | 为你找一个新爱玛 |
[09:06] | One who’s shorter. She’s too tall for you. | 找一个矮一点的 她太高了 |
[09:08] | I don’t know why everybody keeps saying that. | 我不明白为什么大家一直这么说 |
[09:09] | We’re the exact same height. | 我们明明一样高 |
[09:11] | Let me buy you a drink. | 我请你去喝一杯 |
[09:13] | Right now? It’s noon-time. | 现在吗 现在才中午 |
[09:15] | Well it’s nighttime in Sweden. Let’s go. | 现在瑞典已经是晚上了 走吧 |
[09:18] | Adios, Pepe. | 再见 佩佩 |
[09:19] | Adios, Miss Amy. | 再见 艾米小姐 |
[09:21] | – Adios, Bruce. – Goodbye, Pepe. | -再见 布鲁斯 -再见 佩佩 |
[09:30] | Honey, I wish you were home. | 亲爱的 我真希望你在家 |
[10:57] | So I invested in a restaurant which folded, | 我投资了一家餐厅 结果它倒闭了 |
[11:00] | and then I started my own record company, | 然后我就开了家自己的唱片公司 |
[11:03] | you know, which was creatively satisfying, | 虽然我对它很满意 |
[11:05] | but financially a bust. | 但是也破产了 |
[11:06] | These sound like horrible decisions. | 这些决策听起来都很糟糕 |
[11:09] | I would never have advised you to do this stuff. | 我绝不会建议你做这些事 |
[11:10] | This is why I need you here, Bruce! | 这就是我需要你的原因 布鲁斯 |
[11:12] | America moves so fast. | 美国的生活节奏很快 |
[11:14] | Let me tell you something. Sweden is going to slow you down. | 老实告诉你 瑞典会放缓你的脚步的 |
[11:17] | I’ve watched Swedish films. | 我看过瑞典电影 |
[11:18] | They move at a glacial pace. | 他们的生活节奏非常缓慢 |
[11:20] | Good stories take time. | 好故事总要花时间的 |
[11:22] | This is where you’re supposed to live. | 这里才是你的家 |
[11:23] | Emma’s not here. | 可是这里没有爱玛 |
[11:24] | Emma? Who cares about Emma? Emma is anywhere! | 爱玛 谁在乎爱玛 到处都是爱玛 |
[11:27] | You can find a beautiful woman anywhere, | 到处都能找到漂亮姑娘 |
[11:28] | I bet she’s right in that restaurant. | 那家餐厅肯定就能找到一个 |
[11:30] | Four tequilas, please. | 请上四杯龙舌兰 |
[11:32] | Wow. It’s the middle of the afternoon. | 天 现在才下午 |
[11:35] | Bruce, you need this. | 布鲁斯 你需要这个 |
[11:36] | Forget about Emma, forget about Sweden. | 忘了爱玛 忘了瑞典 |
[11:38] | This is where you live now. | 这里才是你的家 |
[11:40] | No, it isn’t. | 不 才不是 |
[11:41] | Yes, it is. | 没错 就是 |
[11:43] | Sweden is a place one visits as a joke. | 瑞典是人们当玩笑一样逛逛就行的地方 |
[11:47] | It’s not where you live permanently. | 而不是要永远住下去的地方 |
[11:51] | That’s not even true. | 你说得不对 |
[11:52] | There’s a lot of people that live there permanently, Amy. | 有很多人都永远居住在那 艾米 |
[11:54] | Name one. | 比如谁 |
[11:56] | Okay, um, Emma. | 好吧 爱玛 |
[11:57] | Ugh, her again. | 又是她 |
[11:59] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[12:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[12:04] | Are you mad at me? | 你在生我的气吗 |
[12:05] | No, this is how, um, you toast in Sweden. | 不 在瑞典就是这样敬酒的 |
[12:08] | Ah, well, this is how they toast in the rest of the world. | 而除了瑞典 世界上的人都是这样敬酒的 |
[12:16] | Ooh, is this a four or a six? | 这是四份还是六份 |
[12:18] | It’s one. | 那是一份 |
[12:22] | Can you put on the soccer match? | 你能换成橄榄球赛吗 |
[12:24] | – No. – Why not? | -不 – 为什么 |
[12:26] | Because it’s a soccer match. | 因为已经是橄榄球赛频道了 |
[12:28] | That’s right. | 好吧 |
[12:30] | I apologize for my friend here. | 我替我朋友道歉 |
[12:32] | Yeah. I’ve been away a long time. | 是啊 我离开很久了 |
[16:07] | So then I just left, you know. | 然后我就离开了 |
[16:10] | And I don’t know. Maybe Marcus is, like, | 我说不上来 可能马科斯 |
[16:11] | a better fit for her, I have no idea. | 更适合她吧 我不知道 |
[16:14] | It’s hard, you know what I mean? | 这个决定很艰难 你懂我的意思吗 |
[16:17] | What? | 什么 |
[16:18] | It’s hard. | 太艰难了 |
[16:20] | – This. – Right. | -这段关系 -没错 |
[16:21] | I don’t know if we’re even still together. | 不知道我们还算不算恋人 |
[16:24] | I’ve been trying to call her on her phone | 我给她打过电话 |
[16:25] | but she’s not answering. | 但她没接 |
[16:28] | It’s so deep, you know. It’s like meaningful stuff here. | 事情很复杂 这牵涉到一个深刻的问题 |
[16:32] | Can love conquer everything when there’s so many differences? | 爱 是否可以摆平一切差异 |
[16:35] | Like, is love enough? | 仅靠相爱就够了吗 |
[16:38] | Wow, Bruce, you are a really fun guy to get drunk with. | 布鲁斯 没想到你喝醉的样子这么好玩 |
[16:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:48] | I’ve got to pee. | 我要去上厕所 |
[16:52] | Hey, Aubrey, it’s Amy. Can you get down here? | 喂 奥布蕾 我是艾米 方便过来一下吗 |
[16:55] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[18:15] | Bruce, hey! How are things going in the U.S.? | 布鲁斯你好 在美国待得怎么样 |
[18:18] | Terrible, man. Do you know where Emma is,by any chance? | 糟透了 你知道爱玛在哪儿吗 |
[18:21] | I’ve been trying to call her. She’s not answering her phone. | 我给她打电话 但她没接 |
[18:23] | Ah, sweet. | 啊 亲爱的 |
[18:25] | You’re worried. You don’t have to be. | 你的担心完全是多余的 |
[18:27] | She’s having dinner with Marcus right now. | 她在和马科斯共进晚餐 |
[18:29] | Wait, what? Can you say that again? | 你说啥 能再说一遍吗 |
[18:32] | Ah, sweet. You’re worried. | 啊 亲爱的 你的担心 |
[18:34] | Not that, the other thing: | 不是这句 另一句 |
[18:36] | Did you say she was on a date with Marcus? | 你说她在和马科斯约会 |
[18:39] | No. | 没有 |
[18:40] | Is she with Marcus? | 她和马科斯在一起吗 |
[18:41] | Well, yeah, but… | 对 但是… |
[18:44] | you don’t have to worry. She’s in really safe hands. | 你不用担心 她现在可安全了 |
[18:46] | Do you remember the time he saved my father’s life? | 还记得他救了我父亲一命吗 |
[18:50] | Yeah, that was, like, two days ago | 记得 那是两天前 |
[18:52] | – and I was there, so… – Yeah, me too. | -我也在场 -我也是 |
[18:55] | Marcus is like a superhero. | 马科斯简直就像超级英雄 |
[18:57] | You’re both superheroes. | 你俩都是超级英雄 |
[18:58] | But Marcus is like Batman and you’re like his assistant. | 马科斯像蝙蝠侠 你像他的助手 |
[19:01] | Um… what’s his name? | 他叫啥来着 |
[19:04] | That little red guy that lives in a car. | 住在车里穿红衣的矮小伙儿 |
[19:07] | He got no gadgets but he’s really, really cute. | 他没那些花哨工具 不过真的很可爱 |
[19:11] | He’s… | 他… |
[19:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:14] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[20:22] | You know what, screw it. | 管他的呢 |
[20:24] | – Let’s get drunk. – I think you’re already there, pal. | -咱们一醉方休 -我觉得你已经醉了 |
[20:27] | And unfortunately I have to go. | 不巧我得走了 |
[20:29] | But, look who I found. | 但是呢 看我发现了谁 |
[20:31] | – Hey-y-y! – Oh my God. | -嗨 -天啊 |
[20:33] | Hur mar du? Javla Svenne-burg? | 你好吗 瑞典佬 |
[20:37] | What’s up? Hi. | 你好啊 |
[20:40] | Oh my God, you’re he-e-ere. | 天啊 你在这这这儿 |
[20:42] | – What is this? – That’s… That’s my phone. | -这是什么 -是…是我的手机 |
[20:45] | No, no, I need that! | 别 我需要手机 |
[20:46] | I need that! I was just calling Emma with that. | 我需要它 我刚用它给爱玛打电话呢 |
[20:48] | – That is my phone. – Calm down. | -那是我的手机 -安啦 |
[20:50] | – I’ll get you a new one tomorrow. – Are you serious? | -明天给你买个新的 -不是吧你 |
[20:53] | Dude, you’ve got to face the facts. Emma’s moved on. | 你得面对现实 爱玛把你甩了 |
[20:55] | No, she has not moved on. | 不 她才没有 |
[20:57] | Like, I’ve been gone for two days. | 我才走两天 |
[20:59] | Yeah, and from what I know about Swedes | 是啊 据我对瑞典人的了解 |
[21:01] | that’s, like, plenty of time. | 两天可是很长的 |
[21:03] | What do you know about Swedes? | 你对瑞典人有什么了解 |
[21:04] | I know everything about Swedes | 瑞典人的事 |
[21:07] | that there is to know | 我该知道的都知道 |
[21:09] | because I was in Sweden, if you remember. | 因为我在瑞典待过 你记得吧 |
[21:11] | Yeah, I remember. | 记得 |
[21:13] | I also know that… | 我还知道 |
[21:15] | she’s there, you’re here, | 她在瑞典 你在美国 |
[21:18] | your phone is… | 你的手机… |
[21:21] | glug, glug… there. | 在那边咕嘟咕嘟冒着泡 |
[21:24] | And more importantly, I’m here! | 最重要的是 我在这儿 |
[21:26] | Ahh, right here! | 就在这儿 |
[21:27] | Let’s have fun! | 咱们享受当下嘛 |
[21:30] | – All right, fine, whatever. – Yes-s. | -好吧 随你吧 -太好了 |
[21:32] | – Okay. – Cheers! | -好 -干杯 |
[21:34] | What? Are you mad at me? | 怎么 你在生我的气吗 |
[21:36] | Why are you staring at me like that? | 干嘛这么盯着我 |
[21:37] | This is how I cheer nowadays. | 我现在就是这么干杯的 |
[21:39] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[21:40] | – It’s a long… – We’re fighting already? | -说来… -这就开始闹分手了吗 |
[21:43] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[21:45] | – Just drink. – Cheers. | -喝就是了 -干杯 |
[21:47] | – Skal. – Skal. | -干杯 -干杯 |