Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Oh, Emma? 爱玛
[00:12] What? 怎么了
[00:13] What is it? 怎么回事
[00:14] Ja. 是啊
[00:15] Can I do… can I do something? 我能帮什么忙吗
[00:20] – What’s the problem? – You tell me. -怎么了 -问你呢
[00:22] What do you mean? 什么意思
[00:23] What’s the emergency? You were like, “Ja, ja!” 出什么问题了吗 你刚才在啊啊地叫
[00:25] Babe, that means “Yes” in Swedish. 亲爱的 那是瑞典语的”是啊”
[00:29] I can’t belie you don’t know this. 真不敢相信你居然不知道
[00:30] I mean, you’ve been here for six months now. 你都来了半年了
[00:32] Okay, well where I come from we only use that sound 我们那儿只有在可怕的事情发生时
[00:33] when something horrible is happening, 才会发出这种声音
[00:35] like someone’s having a heart attack. 比如某人心脏病犯了
[00:36] Okay, but what sound do you make 那为了表示你在听
[00:37] to show that you’re listening, then? 你会发出什么样的声音呢
[00:38] We don’t make any sound, 什么声音都不发
[00:39] that’s the whole point of listening. 这才是倾听啊
[00:41] Okay, in Sweden you need three sounds: 在瑞典需要这三种声音
[00:43] Ja, Mm, and “Jah”. 呀 嗯 啊
[00:46] If you those, you’re all set, okay? 知道这些 就没问题了
[00:49] Okay… “Ja, mm, 呀 嗯
[00:53] jah.” 啊
[01:32] Okay, which one? 哪件好
[01:35] Oh, I… would go with the… blue one? 我觉得 蓝色吧
[01:38] Come on, 拜托
[01:39] I’m presenting my report to the CEO today. It’s a big deal. 我今天要给总裁做报告 这可是大事
[01:42] Either one is fine. 两件都挺好的
[01:43] I wouldn’t wear either of those. 我哪件都不会穿
[01:45] You need to peacock, 你得打扮得花枝招展点
[01:46] like in The Game. You know the book? 先《把妹达人》里写的那样 你知道那本书吗
[01:48] Oh, I’m amazed. You read a book. 真令人惊讶 你居然看书
[01:49] No, someone told me about it. 不看 是别人给我讲的
[01:51] You know, when they go to a bar to pick up women 他们去酒吧把妹的时候
[01:53] they wear something really colourful and big 都会穿颜色鲜艳而且醒目的东西
[01:55] like a big cowboy hat or something. 比如宽檐牛仔帽之类的
[01:58] Bruce? 布鲁斯
[01:59] Actually, he has a point. 其实他说得有道理
[02:00] Yeah, I have a point. 对 我说得有道理
[02:01] Maybe you should go with something a little more “Oomph”. 也许你该穿性感一点儿的衣服
[02:03] – “Umf”. – You think? -性感 -你这么想吗
[02:05] – If you want to make an impression. – Impression. -如果你想给对方留下深刻印象的话 -深刻印象
[02:07] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[02:10] I wonder what mom and dad are doing right now. 不知道爸妈现在在干什么
[02:12] They’re probably just eating breakfast. 大概在吃早餐
[02:13] I bet they’re really sorry about the way they treated me. 我猜他们非常后悔那么对我
[02:17] They look at the little bowl 他们看着我那只
[02:18] that I used to eat cereals from. 吃麦片用的小碗
[02:20] And the little spoon. 还有小勺子
[02:23] And they think about how they missed 想着他们失去了
[02:24] what’s really important in life. 生命中真正重要的东西
[02:27] Me. 我
[02:31] Yeah, or they’re just eating breakfast. 是啊 也可能他们只是在吃早餐
[02:33] You have a cold heart, Bruce. 你真冷血无情 布鲁斯
[02:36] How long are you planning on staying with us? 你打算在我们这儿住多久
[02:38] How long are you planning on having this apartment? 你们打算把这间公寓租多久
[02:40] Okay, what about this one. Is it too much? 这件怎么样 是不是太露了
[02:43] Three words: Cow, Boy, Hat. 三个字 牛 仔 帽
[02:47] I think it’s perfect, honey. 我觉得好极了 亲爱的
[02:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:50] Hey honey, you know what? 亲爱的 你看这样如何
[02:53] We should probably call my parents tonight, 我们今晚也许该给我父母打电话
[02:54] tell them the big news. 告诉他们这个好消息
[02:55] Let’s not jump the gun. 不要操之过急
[02:57] Let’s see if they’ll like the report first. 先看看他们喜不喜欢我的报告吧
[02:59] It’s not what I’m talking about. 我指的不是这个
[03:00] No, so what are you talking about? 是吗 那你指什么
[03:02] We’re getting married…? 我们要结婚了
[03:04] Oh, the news. 这个消息啊
[03:06] The news! We’re getting married. 好消息 我们要结婚了
[03:08] We should call them tonight. 我们应该今晚打电话告诉他们
[03:09] Got to run. 我得走了
[03:10] – That’s what I was… – Okay. -我刚才说的… -好
[03:12] That’s what I said. 我刚才说的就是这个
[03:19] You want to hang out today? 今天出去玩玩吗
[03:21] No, I’ve got to take care of Jason Priestly. 不行 我得去罩着杰森·普雷斯利
[03:24] The Beverly Hills guy? 演《飞越比佛利》那男的
[03:26] Dylan? 演迪兰的
[03:27] No the other one. 不是 另一个男主
[03:29] Why do you have to take care of him? 你干吗要去罩着他
[03:30] Because I’m the guy. 因为我是”小哥”
[03:32] What do you mean, the guy? 小哥是什么
[03:33] You know when you go to Rome, 你要是去罗马
[03:35] there’s a guy that shows you around. 总会有这么个小哥领着你到处逛
[03:37] I’ve never been to Rome. 我没去过罗马
[03:38] No but the concept, the guy who helps you out 打个比方而已 就是你在罗马时
[03:40] when you’re in Rome. 帮你解决问题的家伙
[03:41] That’s the guy. 就是小哥
[03:43] But you live in Stockholm. 可你住斯德哥尔摩
[03:44] Yeah, I’m going to be the Stockholm guy. 对 我会成为斯德哥尔摩小哥
[03:46] So why do you keep talking about Rome? 那你干吗一口一个罗马
[03:48] You know what? Never mind. 那什么 不要在意细节
[03:50] Celebrities are going to pay me a lot of money 把名流们安顿好 带着他们到处转转
[03:52] to set them up and show them around. 他们就会付我一大笔钱
[03:54] – In Rome? – You know, forget Rome. -在罗马吗 -别管什么罗马了
[03:57] I’ve been to Norway once. 我去过挪威一次
[03:58] That has no relevance whatsoever. I am heading this way. 一点关系没有好吗 我往这边走
[04:01] It’s a lot of Norwegians there. 那里有很多挪威人
[04:05] Okay, so I was thinking maybe we would start at the top of Globen? 我觉得我们可以先去圆球体育馆顶
[04:09] They have this sky-tour up there, 上面有登高观光项目
[04:11] you could see all of Stockholm from there. 从那里可以俯瞰斯德哥尔摩全景
[04:13] You can see Kungsholmen, 可以看见国王岛
[04:14] you can see Norrmalm and back… 诺玛姆购物区 还有…
[04:16] Amy didn’t tell you why I’m here? 艾米没告诉你我为什么来瑞典吗
[04:18] No, not specifically. 没 没细说
[04:19] I’m here for Ingmar Bergman. 我是为英格玛·伯格曼而来的
[04:23] Right… the… 是啊 那个…
[04:24] The filmmaker…? 电影制作人
[04:25] Filmmaker, yeah. 电影制作人
[04:26] I know who he is. 我知道他是谁
[04:27] And I can probably arrange a meeting with you and him. 我也许可以安排你跟他会面
[04:31] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是啊
[04:32] – You could do that? – Yeah, -你能做到 -当然
[04:33] I’m the guy. 我罩你嘛
[04:34] That would be impressive. 那太厉害了
[04:36] I am impressive. 我是很厉害
[04:37] People say that sometimes. 人们常挂在嘴边的
[04:39] I mean, I’m the guy who fixes things for people. 我就那个帮人解决问题的小哥
[04:41] I show them around… 带他们四处走走
[04:42] Bergman’s dead. 伯格曼已经去世了
[04:44] – He died in 2007. – Right. -2007年去世的 -好吧
[04:47] That’s why it’s going to be a little more complicated. 所以呢这个问题就有点复杂了
[04:49] Obviously. 确实
[04:51] So what else do you want to do? 那你想做些什么别的吗
[04:52] Well, I’d like to go visit some of the locations 我想去走访一些
[04:55] where he shot his films. 他曾经拍摄的地点
[04:56] Maybe visit the island of Faro. 也许去法鲁岛看看
[04:58] Yeah, Faro. 法鲁岛
[05:01] Fa-a-a-a-ro-o-o-o. 法 鲁
[05:03] That’s the island where Bergman lived. 伯格曼住的那个岛
[05:06] And died, because he’s dead. 还死在那个岛上 因为他死了
[05:07] And I mean, I know it’s off season 我知道电影已经下片了
[05:08] but maybe you could arrange a private screening for me 但也许你能替我在他的剧院
[05:10] in his theatre there. 安排一场私人放映
[05:11] I can try to do that. Yeah, definitely. 我可以试试 没问题
[05:13] And I’d like to meet somebody that Bergman worked with, 我还想见见伯格曼合作过的人
[05:15] you know, find out what he was really like, 看看他到底是怎样的人
[05:16] how he… how he talked to actors. Stuff like that. 他如何与演员沟通 诸如此类
[05:19] Okay, yeah. I can do that. I’ll make some calls. 好的 没问题 我去疏通一下
[05:21] – Okay, great. – Yeah, great. -太好了 -好的
[05:23] And, so, which film specifically like, is your favourite? 哪部电影是你的最爱
[05:27] I think maybe the “Seventh Seal”. 也许是《第七封印》
[05:30] “Seventh Seal”. 《第七封印》
[05:31] Me too. 我也喜欢
[05:32] That was the one with the, uh… 这部是有…
[05:35] With Bergman’s most famous scene. 伯格曼最著名的场景
[05:37] With the Knight playing chess with death. 骑士和死神对弈的那段
[05:38] Chess with death. 和死神对弈
[05:40] Who can forget that. 谁能忘记
[05:42] Masterpiece, right? 大师之作对吧
[05:43] What did you like about it? 你喜欢哪点
[05:44] – What did I like about it? – Yeah. -我喜欢哪点吗 -对
[05:45] Hm, everything. 全部
[05:47] The whole thing. Start to finish. 一切 从头到尾
[05:50] It was that moment when it was like, oh hey, 有一个片段是
[05:52] there’s six seals, right? 六个封印喽
[05:54] And then… 然后
[05:56] “What? Here comes the seventh seal!” “什么 第七封印哎”
[06:00] The beginning was also really good when it… when it started 开头也很好 当开始…
[06:02] and you had no idea what was going to happen at that point. 你绝对猜不到后来会怎么样
[06:05] End was a little unexpected… 结尾有些出乎意料
[06:07] You haven’t seen it, have you? 你没看过吧
[06:08] I will watch it tonight. 今晚就看
[06:10] I’ll watch it tonight, I promise! 今晚就看 我保证
[06:58] And then he tried to steal my project. 之后他就想偷走我的主意
[07:00] He tried to steal your project? 他想偷走你的主意
[07:01] Yes and everything I said, 没错 我说的所有东西
[07:03] he repeated, just to make it seem like his idea. 他都重复一遍 像是他的主意似的
[07:05] Everything you said he repeated to make it seem like his idea? 重复你的话 会像他自己的主意吗
[07:07] Sorry. 抱歉
[07:10] Sucks that he’s tried to steal your project 这人真是太坏了 居然想偷你的主意
[07:11] but what does that have to do with opening doors for people? 但这和给人开门有什么关系
[07:13] isn’t that just common courtesy? 不是正常礼仪吗
[07:14] No, that’s a sign you don’t see men and women as true equals. 不 这说明你不认为男女平等
[07:18] Huh. You want this last piece of pie? 最后一块派你要吗
[07:20] This is exactly what I am talking about. 我说的就是这种
[07:22] That’s condescending. 这是曲意逢迎
[07:23] It is? 是吗
[07:23] Yeah, like I need your approval to take the last piece of pie. 好像我需要你的批准才能吃最后一块派
[07:26] Like I couldn’t take it myself if I wanted to. 好像我自己不能吃似的
[07:28] Okay, fine. 好吧
[07:30] Now you assume that you should have the last piece of pie 你觉得自己该吃最后一块派
[07:32] just because you’re a man. 就因为你是男人
[07:33] You said you didn’t want the pie. 你说了你不想要
[07:35] Huh, so typical. 太典型了
[07:37] You know what we should do? 你知道我们应该怎么办吗
[07:38] Burn your bras? 烧掉你的文胸吗
[07:39] We should call your parents 我们应该打给你父母
[07:40] and tell them that we’re getting married. 告诉他们我们要结婚了
[07:42] No, no, no, no, 不 不 不
[07:43] that’s going to be like a three-hour project. 这事肯定要花掉大把时间
[07:45] – Really? – Yeah, it’s going to be a huge deal for them. -真的吗 -是啊 这事对他们很重要
[07:46] Plus I have to watch this movie tonight. 再说了我今晚得看电影
[07:48] Yay, movie night. 电影之夜耶
[07:49] Yes, “Seven Seals”. 对 《第七封印》
[07:52] By Ingmar Bergman. 英格玛·伯格曼的
[07:53] No… movie night for me. At all. 不 属于我的电影之夜
[07:56] I’m already super depressed, honey. 我已经很沮丧了 宝贝
[08:07] Okay, I did it. 好吧 我看了
[08:09] I saw the whole movie, everything, 我整部电影全看了
[08:10] even up to the closing credits, so go ahead, 连名单都看了 来
[08:12] ask me anything about it. 考考我
[08:13] So do I get to meet someone who actually worked with Bergman? 我能和伯格曼的同事见面了吗
[08:15] You know what, I tried. 我试过了
[08:16] I called around and everyone seems to be dead. 打了一圈电话 大家好像都死了
[08:18] It doesn’t seem to be anyone that’s… 好像不剩什么人…
[08:20] – I thought you were the guy. – I am the guy. -我以为你会是那个小哥 -我是
[08:22] You know, when I was in Rome, there was a guy. 我在罗马的时候 有个小哥
[08:23] Yeah, I’ve heard about the guy in Rome. 我是听说过这个罗马小哥
[08:25] He hooked me up with one of Fellini’s assistant directors. 他介绍我认识费里尼的副导演
[08:27] It took him, like, five minutes. 只花了他五分钟
[08:29] Fellini…? 费里尼…
[08:30] Fellini, the film director… 费里尼 电影导演
[08:31] Film director, yes. 导演啊 对
[08:32] “8 1/2”, “Amarcord”. 《八部半》《阿玛柯德》
[08:34] All that stuff. Yeah. 都有 对
[08:35] Do you know if there’s someone else in Stockholm I can talk to? 我在斯德哥尔摩还能找谁吗
[08:37] Somebody who can actually make something happen? 谁真能办点事
[08:39] No, no, no, no, I’m the guy. 不不不 我就是那个小哥
[08:40] Okay, I will fix this for you. Okay? 我能帮你搞定 好吗
[08:42] As Fellini would say: 就像费里尼说的
[08:44] “Niente problemas.” “没问题”
[08:47] Because he was… 因为他是…
[08:49] – Italian. – Italian, right? -意大利人 -意大利是吧
[08:50] I’ll fix it, okay? 我能搞定
[08:52] Can I grab a cigarette of you? 能借支烟抽吗
[08:53] No. 不
[08:56] Mm, hej. Hej. 你好
[10:29] All right, I’m just going to say it. 我就直说了
[10:31] There’s a celebrity in town and I want you to meet him. 镇上来了位名人 我想让你见见他
[10:33] An American? 美国人吗
[10:34] Yeah, it’s Jason Priestly. 没错 杰森·普雷斯利
[10:35] Oh my god. I love his work. 我的天 我超爱他的作品
[10:37] You’re a 90210 fan? 你喜欢《飞越比佛利》
[10:38] No, no. His film work. 不 我喜欢他的电影作品
[10:40] Film work? 电影作品
[10:42] Okay, there’s just one thing, all right? 但是有件事得跟你交代一下 好吗
[10:43] I need you to pretend that 我得要你假装成
[10:44] – you’re an assistant director to Ingmar Bergman. – Oh my god! -英格玛·伯格曼的导演助理 -我的天
[10:47] I know, I’m so sorry. 对不起
[10:48] Such an honour, the role of my life. 真是荣幸备至 他是我人生楷模
[10:51] Okay, don’t overdo it, okay? 别装过头了 好吗
[10:52] I’m going to tell him that you only have 15 minutes 我会告诉他 你只有十五分钟时间
[10:54] and that you’re in the middle of a shoot. 你还有拍摄工作
[10:55] What should I wear? 我穿什么去比较好
[10:56] Are you sure you can do this? 你确定能不露出破绽吗
[10:58] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[11:00] What is that sound? 这是什么声音
[11:01] – This? Jo? – Yeah? -这声音吗 -是啊
[11:02] It means “Yes”. 这是”是”的意思
[11:03] – Where? – In northern Sweden. -这是哪的说法 -瑞典北部
[11:05] How long have you been here? 你在这儿待了多久
[11:06] Oh my god, there’s another sound? 我的天 还有另一种语气词
[11:08] – How does it go, like, shhho? – No. -这声音怎么发的 发”师” -不
[11:10] – Pshh. – No. -“十” -不
[11:11] Shuu? “屎”
[11:13] Hhh! No, that’s not it. 不 不是这样发的
[12:07] You’re letting Bengt playing Bergman’s assistant director? 你要让贝格来演伯格曼的导演助理吗
[12:10] Honey, I had no choice, okay? 亲爱的 我没其它选择了 好吗
[12:11] If Jason tells everyone I’m a crap, 如果杰森告诉大家我什么都搞不定
[12:13] then I’m not going to be the guy, 那我就做不成小哥了
[12:14] I’m not going to have any money, 我就赚不了钱
[12:15] I’m not going to be able to contribute… 完成不了…
[12:16] – Shh, shh, shh. There’s Hans. – What? -那是汉斯 -什么
[12:19] Our CEO at work. 我们的总裁
[12:20] – Who? – Hans! -谁 -汉斯
[12:41] Ja-a-a. Psshht. 是啊 不是
[12:49] Mm. Ja-a-a. 是啊 对啊
[12:59] Psshht. 不是
[13:05] Ja-a-a. 是啊
[13:06] What was up with that “Psht” thing? 你刚刚”不是”什么
[13:08] Ah, you didn’t think I knew that one? 你觉得我不知道这个
[13:09] Right? It’s from northern Sweden, it means yes. 是吧 是瑞典北部的发音 是的意思
[13:11] – No, it doesn’t. – Yes, it does: Psht. -不 不是 -是的 “不是”
[13:13] – No that’s “Jo”. – That’s what I said. -那是”是” -我就是这么说的
[13:17] What does that mean? 刚那是什么意思
[13:18] That you’re an idiot. 意思就是 你是个白痴
[13:20] Seriously? 真有这个词吗
[13:28] We shot the theatre scenes 《芬妮与亚历山大》里
[13:30] in “Fanny and Alexander” in this studio. 大剧院的场景就是在这里拍摄的
[13:35] So, what was he like to work with? 跟他一起工作感觉怎么样
[13:37] Well I have to say, he was a bit tired. 不得不说 他看起来有点疲倦
[13:39] You know, this was his last film so, 你也知道 这是他的最后一部电影
[13:42] he left a lot of decisions to me, actually. 事实上 很多决定都是我替他做的
[13:45] – He did? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[13:47] You know, I love “Fanny and Alexander”. 我喜欢《芬妮与亚历山大》这部电影
[13:49] I love the juxtaposition of darkness and light. 我喜欢电影里那种光影交错的感觉
[13:51] Thank you, Jason. 谢谢你 杰森
[13:53] – It was much darker at first. – It was? -原本是很暗的 -是吗
[13:55] Yeah. Then I said to him, “Bergie! 是啊 后来我跟他说 “小伯
[13:58] You got to stop that depressing crap. 你不能再用那种压抑的拍摄手法了
[14:00] You’re a funny guy, make them laugh for once.” 你这么幽默 这次让观众们笑一笑吧”
[14:01] Then he said, “But, Bengt, I’m the prince of darkness.” 他回我 “贝格 我是可是阴郁王子”
[14:04] I told him, “No, you’re not. 我说 “不 你不是
[14:06] I’m the master blender of dark and light.” 我才是光影的操纵者”
[14:10] – And then he changed the script. – Really? -最后他修改了脚本 -真的吗
[14:13] Okay, I think they need you back on set now. 好了 我想他们需要你去布景了
[14:15] No, they called me, the shoot is cancelled today, 不 他们打给我了 今天的拍摄取消了
[14:17] so no hurry. 所以我们不急
[14:18] Yeah, but then they called me 是啊 但他们后来又打给我
[14:18] and they said the shoot is back on, so. 说今天的拍摄照常进行 所以
[14:20] And when was that? 那是什么时候的事
[14:21] – After they called you. – Don’t think so. -他们打给你之后 -我想不是吧
[14:23] Anyway, where were we? 总之 我们说到哪了
[14:25] You were telling me how… 你刚刚在说怎么…
[14:26] I’m sorry, I just need to talk to him for one second. 不好意思 我要跟他说几句话
[14:27] I’m sorry, Jason. 失陪一下 杰森
[14:30] Okay, you have to leave now. 行了 你得走了
[14:31] – He’s getting suspicious. – No way. -他开始起疑心了 -没门
[14:33] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[14:34] You told him you practically directed the movie, 你告诉他这电影基本上就是你拍的
[14:35] you don’t think he’s getting suspicious? 你觉得他不会起疑心吗
[14:36] I didn’t say I directed it. 我没说是我拍的
[14:37] I was very clear I was just an assistant director. 我说得很清楚 我只是导演助理
[14:40] Although in reality I think a little lot more than that. 事实上 我觉得我能做的可不止导演助理
[14:42] Oh my god, now you’re starting to believe your own lies. 我的天 你已经开始相信你自己撒的谎了
[14:44] It’s called method acting, Bruce. 这叫做体验派表演法 布鲁斯
[14:46] All the great ones do it. 只是优秀的演员才会这么做
[14:47] Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Van Damme. 像史泰龙 施瓦辛格 尚格·云顿
[14:49] Okay, you have to leave now. 行了 你快走吧
[14:50] Remember who you’re talking to. 麻烦你看看自己在跟谁说话
[14:51] I know exactly who I’m talking to. 我知道自己在跟谁说话
[14:53] It’s uncle Bengt! 贝格叔叔
[14:53] Assistant director to Ingmar Bergman. 英格玛·伯格曼的导演助理
[14:55] I demand you to treat me with respect! 你得尊敬我
[14:57] You’re not an assistant director, 你才不是什么导演助理
[14:58] you’ve never… you’re nothing. 你从来没 你什么都不是
[15:00] This is ridiculous. 这也太可笑了
[15:02] What’s going on here? 怎么了
[15:07] You know what, I’m going to have to come clean. 你知道吗 我得跟你坦白
[15:09] – Listen… – No! -听我说 -打住
[15:10] You listen. 你听我说
[15:11] This man worked for Ingmar Bergman, 他曾是当今最伟大的电影制作人之一
[15:14] one of the greatest filmmakers of all time. 英格玛·伯格曼的助手
[15:17] You better start showing him a little respect. 你最好对他放尊重一点
[15:23] You’re right, I was out of line. 你说得没错 我是有点过分了
[15:25] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[15:26] Well, nobody’s perfect. 毕竟人无完人
[15:28] Osgood Fielding, 奥斯古德·菲尔汀名言
[15:29] “Some Like it Hot”, director? 出自《热情似火》 导演是
[15:32] Billy Wilder. 比利·怀尔德
[15:33] Yeah. Just go and get us some coffee. 正确 去给我们拿杯咖啡吧
[15:39] Okay, coffee coming right up. 好吧 咖啡马上来
[15:41] Did I hear “sir”? 怎么没加”先生”
[15:43] Hey, don’t push it… 你少得寸进尺
[15:44] s-sir. 先 先生
[16:48] Gustaf’s crib, yo. 我是古斯塔
[16:49] Oh. Gustaf. Hi, it’s Nancy. 你好 古斯塔 我是南希
[16:53] Is, uh, is Bruce there? I’d like to talk to Bruce. 布鲁斯在吗 我想找他
[16:56] Yeah, he lives here too but he’s not at home. 他也住在这 可他现在不在家
[16:58] They’re really busy right now. 他们现在忙着呢
[17:00] Oh, well I guess so, 我想也是
[17:03] because I keep trying to call him and he’s never home. 因为我一直想联系他 可他一直不在家
[17:06] It’s the wedding and everything, you know? 毕竟要忙婚礼的一大堆麻烦事嘛
[17:08] Right, the wedding. Whose wedding? 是啊 婚礼可麻烦了 谁的婚礼
[17:11] Their wedding, Bruce and Emma’s. 布鲁斯和爱玛的婚礼啊
[17:14] – Say again? – Their wedding. -你说啥 -他们的婚礼
[17:15] Wedding, Bruce and Emma’s. 婚礼 布鲁斯和爱玛的婚礼
[17:17] – Bruce and Emma – Yeah. -布鲁斯和爱玛 -对
[17:20] They’re getting married? 他们要结婚了吗
[17:21] Yeah, they haven’t told you? 是啊 他们还没告诉你吗
[17:23] No, we haven’t heard a thing. 没有 我还是第一次听说这事
[17:24] Wow, that’s crazy. 那可真是奇了怪了
[17:26] It’s almost like they’re trying to keep it a secret from you. 就好像他们想刻意瞒着你
[17:29] Are they mad at you or something? 你是惹他们生气不爽了吗
[17:31] Well, Gosh darn it! Way! 苍天啊 大地啊
[17:33] They’re getting married! 他们居然要结婚了
[17:34] Hello? Bruce mom? 布鲁斯妈妈
[17:38] Bruce mom, I have to ask you. 布鲁斯妈妈 我想问你个问题
[17:39] Is… is marijuana legal where you live? 你们那抽大麻是合法的吗
[18:59] Honey, I’m home. 宝贝 我回来啦
[19:01] Hello. 欢迎回家
[19:03] Hey. Wow, look at this. 瞧瞧这些
[19:05] Look at you. 再瞧瞧你
[19:07] We’re celebrating something? 我们是要庆祝什么吗
[19:08] Well nothing special, 也不是什么特殊节日
[19:09] just that I have the best boyfriend in the world 也就只是我有个全世界最好的男朋友
[19:11] and that I will be on the board of directors some day. 还有我将来会成为董事会成员
[19:15] Wow! Great. 太棒了
[19:16] And I’m still the guy. 我小哥的名号保住了
[19:17] – No way! – Way. -不是吧 -就是的
[19:19] And right now, 现在
[19:20] the guy just wants to have dinner with his girl, 这个小哥想和他的女朋友共进晚餐
[19:22] please. 可以吗
[19:24] Ohh, God! 妈呀
[19:26] I must have slept for like, five, hours. 我估计整整睡了五个小时
[19:28] What’s for dinner? 晚饭吃什么
[19:29] Um, I actually planned candle light dinner. 我做的是烛光晚餐
[19:32] Great. 好极了
[19:33] For the two of us. 是我们两人份的
[19:35] Why? Is Bruce going somewhere? 为什么 布鲁斯要出去吗
[19:38] For me and Bruce, 是我和布鲁斯两人份
[19:39] so you have to go away for a couple of hours. 所以你得出门几小时
[19:43] This is so unfair. 这不公平
[19:46] You don’t appreciate all the stuff I do for you. 你们都不好好感激我为你们做的事
[19:48] Like… what? 你做了什么
[19:51] Like… 比如
[19:52] Like today, your mom called 今天你妈打来电话
[19:54] and I told her that you’re getting married 我告诉她你们要结婚了
[19:56] and she was really upset 她非常不开心
[19:57] because she hasn’t heard from you 因为你们没告诉她
[19:59] and I tried to console her. 我也极力安慰她了
[20:00] No, no, no, no, oh God no. 不 不 不 不是吧
[20:01] That… that is so bad. 这 这下可惨了
[20:03] Do I hear a thank you? 不好好谢谢我吗
[20:05] No, I got to call my mother. 惨了 我得给我妈打电话
[20:08] So… 所以
[20:10] does this mean I can have dinner? 我能坐下来吃晚饭了吗
[20:22] You’re getting married. 你居然要结婚了
[20:24] Without telling me or your dad. 而且都没跟我和你爸讲过
[20:26] I mean, what kind of a crazy person are you? 哪有你这样的儿子
[20:29] What have we done? 我们做错什么了吗
[20:31] What have we done to deserve this? 我们到底做错了什么 你要这么对我们
[20:32] Just tell me why… 告诉我
[20:33] you think so little of me and daddy. 你为什么不想着我和你爸
[20:35] What were you doing that was so important 你到底在忙什么要紧事
[20:38] that you didn’t have time… 居然都没空
[20:39] to call your mother. 打电话给你妈
[20:41] And tell her that you were getting married. 告诉她你快要结婚了
[20:44] Wait a minute, I think the line is breaking up. 等等 好像电话信号不太好
[20:46] I’m hearing like a strange shushing sound. 我听到了奇怪的嘘声
[20:50] Is that… Can you hear that? 那是…你听到了吗
[20:52] It’s all I’m hearing now. 我现在满耳朵都是嘘声
[20:53] Can you hear that sound? 你听到了吗
[20:55] Is there water rushing in? 是有水冲进来了吗
[20:56] It sounds like a water rushing in sound, Bruce. 听着好像水冲进来的声音 布鲁斯
[20:59] Bruce, are you okay? 布鲁斯 你没事吧
欢迎来到瑞典

文章导航

Previous Post: 欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

欢迎来到瑞典(Welcome To Sweden)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号