时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ah ! Ahhh! Crap sandwich. | 该死 真烦人 |
[00:03] | Are you okay, honey? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[00:04] | All right, you know what? I have had enough, okay? | 好吧 我受够了 |
[00:05] | Gustaf left these laying around in the hallway. | 古斯塔把这些东西堆在走廊上 |
[00:07] | Actually that was me, | 其实是我放的 |
[00:08] | because we’re going skiing today. | 我们今天要去滑雪 |
[00:10] | It’s a family tradition. | 这是家庭传统 |
[00:12] | Sounds nice. Have fun. | 听起来不错 玩得开心 |
[00:13] | Yeah, but you’re coming with. | 可是你也得去 |
[00:14] | We’re family now, remember? | 我们是一家人了 记得吗 |
[00:16] | So can you ski? | 你会滑雪吗 |
[00:17] | Can I ski? Uh, no. | 我会滑雪吗 不会 |
[00:19] | I played baseball and basketball for four years in college, | 我大学打过四年棒球和篮球 |
[00:21] | but I can’t walk on snow. | 但我没法在雪上走路 |
[00:24] | Can you ski? | 你会滑雪吗 |
[00:24] | Well, I’m okay, I guess. | 我猜我可以 |
[00:27] | I mean, I-I used to compete, like, when I was younger, | 我年轻时参加过比赛 |
[00:29] | but that’s a long time ago now. | 不过那是好久之前的事了 |
[00:31] | – Check this out. – Now I’m not… What’s this? | -你看 -现在我不…这是什么 |
[00:33] | What do you mean, what’s this? This is my high school scrapbook. | 什么叫这是什么 这是我高中时代的剪贴簿 |
[00:36] | My parents put it together. Check it out: MVP. | 我父母整理的 你看 最有价值球员 |
[00:38] | Oh, my God, this is amazing. | 天啊 太厉害了 |
[00:40] | – I know, I was really good. – No, no, | -我知道 我当时真的很厉害 -不是 |
[00:41] | the fact that you kept this is amazing. | 我是说你还留着这个太厉害了 |
[00:44] | Aww, that’s so cute. | 真可爱 |
[00:46] | Of course I kept it. I was a great athlete. | 我当然留着了 我以前可是运动健将 |
[00:47] | Of course you were, honey. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[00:50] | Where’s your scrapbook? | 你的剪贴簿呢 |
[00:51] | Well, I don’t have one. | 我没有 |
[00:53] | Maybe ’cause you didn’t have anything to put in there. | 也许是因为你没什么好贴的 |
[00:54] | Or maybe I did. | 也许我有呢 |
[00:55] | I once beat Anja Parson in a race. | 我曾在一场比赛中击败安尼娅·帕尔松 |
[00:57] | Okay, nobody knows who that is. | 好吧 一个无名小卒而已 |
[00:59] | She’s only one of the best downhill skiers ever. | 她是史上最优秀的高山滑雪运动员 |
[01:02] | Olympic champion. | 奥林匹克冠军 |
[01:03] | Yeah, but the Winter Olympics. | 但那是冬奥会 |
[01:04] | That’s like the Olympics for pale people. | 就像是白人专属奥运会 |
[01:07] | You know what, honey? | 你知道吗 亲爱的 |
[01:09] | Sometimes I’m really happy | 有时候我真的很庆幸 |
[01:10] | no one is around to hear you speak. | 你说话时边上没人 |
[01:12] | Okay, you know what? You’re just jealous of my scrapbook. | 好吧 你只是嫉妒我的剪贴簿 |
[01:16] | Get your own. | 贴你自己的去吧 |
[01:52] | So what’s your plan, Gustaf? | 你有什么计划 古斯塔 |
[01:54] | Two, maybe three eggs. | 两个 也许三个鸡蛋 |
[01:56] | Orange juice. | 橙汁 |
[01:57] | I don’t know. Cheese, candy. | 奶酪 糖块 |
[01:59] | Okay, I’m… I’m thinking of a life plan. | 好吧 我指的是人生计划 |
[02:01] | You know, you need to make a checklist. | 你得列个清单 |
[02:03] | Like, apartment, job, girlfriend. | 比如 房子 工作 女朋友 |
[02:06] | – Maybe a dog. – Oh, so many things. | -也许再养条狗 -事儿真多 |
[02:08] | It’s, like, four things. | 就四样 |
[02:09] | And you should focus on the apartment first. | 你首先得找到房子 |
[02:11] | News flash, Emma: I’m living here, so check. | 简讯 爱玛 我要住这儿 查收 |
[02:14] | Okay, uncheck. You can’t stay here. | 不查收 你不能住这儿 |
[02:16] | Have you even started looking for other places? | 你开始找其他住处了吗 |
[02:18] | – No. – Maybe that’s part of the problem, you know? | -没 -也许这才是问题所在 |
[02:21] | You won’t find a place if you don’t start looking for one. | 你不开始找住处 就永远找不到 |
[02:24] | As the old saying goes: | 老话说得好 |
[02:26] | it’s when you least look for something | 你越不找什么 |
[02:28] | that you find it… most. | 什么就会自己找上门 |
[02:31] | I don’t think that’s an old saying. | 这算哪门子老话 |
[02:33] | Do you want me to help you? | 你需要我帮忙吗 |
[02:34] | No! Don’t treat me like a child. | 不 别把我当小孩 |
[02:36] | I’m thirty and a half years old. | 我三十岁半了 |
[02:38] | I can do this by myself. | 我可以自己来 |
[02:45] | So, what’s on the list again? | 清单上都有什么来着 |
[02:47] | Apartment. | 房子 |
[02:48] | Apartment. | 房子 |
[02:49] | – Job. – Job… | -工作 -工作 |
[02:51] | – Girlfriend. – Girlfriend. | -女朋友 -女朋友 |
[02:53] | Dog… | 狗 |
[02:55] | Got it. Let’s get started. | 搞定 开始找吧 |
[03:00] | Apartments are this way. | 找房子这边走 |
[03:02] | – What? – The apartments are this way. | -什么 -找房子这边走 |
[03:04] | I know. This is the freezer, Bruce. | 我知道 这是冻箱 布鲁斯 |
[03:06] | – No, that’s the refrigerator. – The refrigerator. | -不 那是冰箱 -冰箱 |
[03:53] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[03:54] | Look how good these look. | 我穿着多合适 |
[03:55] | Mm, those are my old ones. | 那是我的旧衣服 |
[03:57] | – These are women’s pants? – Yeah, | -这是女裤吗 -是啊 |
[03:58] | but don’t worry. You look hot. | 不过别担心 你看起来性感极了 |
[04:00] | Oh, my God, look at your ass! | 天啊 看看你的屁股 |
[04:01] | You look like J. Lo. | 跟詹妮弗·洛佩兹似的 |
[04:03] | Is that a good thing or a bad thing? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[04:04] | It… depends, I guess. | 看情况吧 |
[04:09] | Dog. Check. | 狗 你们看 |
[04:10] | You bought a dog? | 你买了条狗 |
[04:12] | You can’t buy and sell dogs, Bruce, | 你不能买卖狗 布鲁斯 |
[04:15] | they’re not human beings. | 他们又不是人类 |
[04:17] | Okay, there’s so much wrong with that statement, | 你这话槽点太多 |
[04:18] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我都不知道从哪开始吐起 |
[04:20] | What’s its name? | 它叫什么名字 |
[04:21] | Well, he can’t tell me, can he? | 他又不能告诉我 不是吗 |
[04:23] | I hereby name you… | 那我就给你赐名… |
[04:27] | Gustaf’s Dog. | 古斯塔的狗 |
[04:29] | I think you started on the wrong end of the list. | 列表上你要完成的事情顺序搞错了 |
[04:30] | I said apartment and job first. | 我说要先找房子和工作 |
[04:32] | Well, it just so happens that I’m going see an apartment today. | 我就是今天去看房子的时候遇到这条狗的 |
[04:35] | So, in your face! | 打脸了吧 |
[04:37] | Ah, poor dog. | 好可怜的狗狗 |
[04:40] | – Gustaf’s Dog. – Poor, Gustaf’s Dog. | -是古斯塔的狗 -好可怜的古斯塔的狗 |
[04:58] | No, Bruce, Bruce. I-I’ll pack the car. | 布鲁斯 布鲁斯 让我来弄吧 |
[05:01] | You know, the packing has to be… | 这些得要装得… |
[05:08] | to be safe. | 以保障安全 |
[05:26] | 可这是家庭出游 他一直都来的 是谁邀请的布鲁斯 | |
[05:29] | -我邀请的 他是我未婚夫啊 -我知道 抱歉 布鲁斯 | |
[05:35] | 只是我们以前出游时车上 从来没有美国佬 布鲁斯是第一个 | |
[05:38] | 爸 你够了 布鲁斯肯定要一起去 | |
[05:40] | -他又不是随便的什么美国佬 他可是布鲁斯 -是啊 为啥我们不能带上布鲁斯 | |
[05:44] | Why does everyone keep saying Bruce? | 为啥你们一直在说”布鲁斯” |
[05:46] | 那我们出发去滑雪吧 准备好了吗 | |
[06:17] | Did you hear that, Gustaf’s Dog? | 你听到了吗 古斯塔的狗 |
[06:19] | There’s seven more rooms. | 还有七间房间哟 |
[06:23] | 怎么可能那么巧他能听懂瑞典语呢 毕竟这可是小众语言 | |
[06:29] | Hello, my name is Cecilia. | 你好 我叫塞西莉亚 |
[06:31] | Hello. Hello, old lady. | 你好呀 老太太 |
[06:33] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[06:47] | 行 所以要交… 三个月的话… | |
[06:52] | -要交… 要交… -十五万 | |
[06:58] | 行 先让我打个电话 了解下我的财务状况 | |
[07:11] | 好吧 那我能不能申请借贷 我要租房子 | |
[07:15] | 我马上就会去找工作的 列表上下一个就是找工作 | |
[07:19] | 不知道 随便什么工作呗 你这是在逗我吗 不能借贷 | |
[07:24] | 你怎么不照照镜子看看自己的模样 你这个资本主义的寄生虫 | |
[07:28] | 抱歉 宝贝 可这个月的零用钱已经给你了 | |
[08:00] | It’s an old pile of garbage. | 就是一堆垃圾堆起来的 |
[08:02] | It’s not that bad. | 也没这么差吧 |
[08:03] | No, it’s literally an old pile of garbage. | 不不 这儿确实就是垃圾山 |
[08:06] | 你说得没错 那我们还是去大天空滑雪中心吧 | |
[08:28] | Honey, you have something on here, you know, so… | 宝贝 你这里好像沾到点什么 |
[08:33] | – You’re a child. – It was funny though. | -你真幼稚 -可是很好玩啊 |
[08:35] | Ah, that’s us! | 是我们 |
[08:38] | So, this guy needs, uh, to rent a pair of skis. | 他想借一副滑雪板 |
[08:42] | Then you’ve come to the right place. | 那你们来对地方了 |
[08:43] | Eh, what level are you, sir? | 先生 你是什么级别的 |
[08:45] | I don’t know, probably like… semi-advanced. | 我也不知道 半高级吧 |
[08:48] | Semi-advanced? | 半高级 |
[08:50] | I’m guessing somewhere in between advanced and expert. | 就是高级和专家级之间的级别吧 |
[08:52] | Like, how much have you skied before? | 你之前滑过多久了 |
[08:55] | Before today? | 今天之前吗 |
[08:57] | Uh, technically never, | 从没滑过 |
[08:57] | but I was a really good athlete in high school. | 不过我高中时是个出色的运动员 |
[08:58] | – You never skied? – No. | -你从没滑过雪 -嗯 |
[09:00] | Then I would recommend our ski school, for beginners. | 针对初学者 我推荐你参加我们的滑雪班 |
[09:02] | If you come with me please. | 你先跟我过来下 |
[09:04] | Beginners? No, I can walk. | 初学者 不不 我会走路 |
[09:05] | I’ve never been a beginner at anything. | 我擅长任何运动 |
[09:06] | Maybe that’s a good idea honey. | 宝贝 也许这是个好主意 |
[09:08] | For what, to learn how to walk | 怎么就是了 就学怎么穿着 |
[09:10] | with long shoes on snow? | 长鞋子在雪上走路吗 |
[09:11] | – Yeah. – Are you going to go to ski school? | -对 -你也参加滑雪班吗 |
[09:13] | No, because I know how to ski. | 不 因为我会滑雪 |
[09:14] | I once beat Anja Parson in this slope. | 我在这条坡道赢过安尼娅·帕尔松 |
[09:17] | When I was 12. | 那时我才12岁 |
[09:18] | – Wow. Well done. – Thank you. | -太厉害了 -谢谢 |
[09:20] | Except, she has no evidence of it. | 可她没证据证明这件事 |
[09:21] | No pictures; there’s no scrapbook | 没有照片 没有剪贴簿之类的 |
[09:23] | – or anything like that, so. – We Swedes don’t like to brag, | -玩意儿 -我们瑞典人不喜欢炫耀 |
[09:25] | unlike some Americans. | 可不像某些美国佬 |
[09:27] | Kind of sounds like you’re bragging right now. | 听着感觉你现在就是在炫耀 |
[09:29] | Well, actually, Anja is here today. | 其实安尼娅今天也在 |
[09:31] | So you could just ask her. | 你可以直接问她 |
[09:32] | – She is? For real? – Yeah. | -她在这 真的吗 -嗯 |
[09:34] | Then she’ll tell you. | 那她会告诉你的 |
[09:35] | – So, beginners skis for you, sir? – Yes. | -你是滑雪初学者吗 -没错 |
[09:37] | And then we want to sign up for the ski school. | 我们想报名参加滑雪班 |
[09:41] | Okay, I’ll do it, but it’s not going to take me long, okay? | 好吧 我参加就是了 花不了多久的吧 |
[09:44] | It’s going to be no problem whatsoever. | 我肯定能轻松搞定的 |
[09:46] | Okay, let’s ski this mo-fo. | 我们去雪上浪吧 |
[09:50] | I don’t now how to… talk ski language… | 我不知道你们滑雪有什么暗语 |
[09:53] | – No. – No. | -确实 -是啊 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry, I don’t speak any Swedish. | 不好意思 我不会说瑞典语 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:37] | We start by warming up your hands and wrists. | 先活动活动手腕 做个热身 |
[10:40] | Can we move this along? I just need to know the basics, | 可以跳过这步吗 我只要学些基本动作 |
[10:42] | then I’m out of here. | 然后我就可以走了 |
[10:43] | Warming up is important to don’t hurt yourself. | 热身可以有效地防止你受伤 |
[10:47] | Okay, | 好的 |
[10:48] | one by one, | 一个接着一个 |
[10:49] | ski down into my arms. | 滑到我这边来 |
[10:52] | Good! Good work. | 很棒 滑得很好 |
[11:00] | Here… | 这样… |
[11:01] | – Ehh, take your skis like this, – Yeah… | -这样控制你的滑雪板 -好的… |
[11:04] | – down and out. – Yeah. Yeah. | -重心向下慢慢来 -好的 |
[11:12] | – Up with you again – I’ll get it, | -再适应一下 -我明白了 |
[11:14] | – and try again. – I’ll get it. | -再试试看 -知道了 |
[11:14] | You’ll get it soon. | 很快就能掌握了 |
[11:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:20] | You know what, this is crap. | 这些都是废话 |
[11:21] | I’m going to make a run for it. | 我要去滑一圈 |
[11:23] | I’ll see you on the outside. | 我们外面见 |
[11:27] | Here, wait! | 等等 |
[11:30] | Here, I will help you back. | 我帮你滑回来 |
[11:36] | – You must turn around. – Yeah, I know. | -你得转个头 -我知道 |
[11:38] | It’s much tougher than I thought. | 这比我想象的要难 |
[11:41] | – You’ll fix it. – I got it. | -你能学会的 -我明白 |
[11:46] | -我能问你几个问题吗 -可以 抓紧问吧 | |
[11:48] | -你有工作吗 -当然 这就是我的工作 | |
[11:52] | -就这个 帮人开门 -这也是其中的一部分 | |
[12:18] | -我最小的孩子十五岁 -卡莉娜 搬来跟我住吧 | |
[12:55] | 你还做了鸡蛋三明治 老天 赐予我力量吧 | |
[13:15] | -有鹅肝酱和黄瓜… -你得停止你的这些传统了 | |
[13:28] | Ohh, I’m sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[13:30] | I’ve been chasing Anja Parson for almost an hour now. | 我追安尼娅·帕尔松追了快一个小时了 |
[13:32] | She’s pretty fast nowadays. | 她现在滑得真快 |
[13:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:35] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[13:38] | It’s going much slower than I would like. | 这滑雪培训班的进程比我想的慢 |
[13:40] | Really? I thought you were Mister Athlete. | 是吗 我还以为你是运动达人呢 |
[13:41] | I am. I’m good at sports, | 我是啊 我可擅长体育运动了 |
[13:43] | but skiing is not a sport. | 但滑雪又不是体育运动 |
[13:44] | It’s not? | 不是吗 |
[13:45] | No, it’s an activity. | 不啊 就是个娱乐项目 |
[13:46] | There’s no ball. | 连个球都没有 |
[13:47] | Sport has to have hand-eye coordination, | 运动需要手眼协调 |
[13:49] | not hand-foot coordination. | 而不是手脚协调 |
[13:51] | So, what about soccer? | 那足球呢 |
[13:52] | Soccer is technically a sport, | 严格意义上来说 足球是项体育运动 |
[13:54] | but it’s way below all the other handsy sports. | 但比那些需要用动手的运动可差得多了 |
[13:58] | Do you ever think before you speak? | 你说话之前动脑子吗 |
[13:59] | – It’s my mother, sorry. – Right. | -是我妈妈打来的 不好意思 -好吧 |
[14:00] | I’ve got to take this. | 这个电话我得接 |
[14:20] | In your face! | 打脸了吧 |
[14:23] | Who’s your daddy? Who’s your daddy? | 谁是你爸比 谁是你爸比 |
[14:25] | Who’s your daddy? Who’s your daddy? | 谁是你爸比 谁是你爸比 |
[14:35] | So what are you up to today, Bruce? | 你今天做了什么 布鲁斯 |
[14:37] | Uh, actually we’re skiing. | 我们在滑雪呢 |
[14:39] | Hey, you’re not going to believe this, | 你不会相信的 |
[14:40] | but over here they think that’s a sport. | 但这边的人觉得滑雪是项体育运动 |
[14:41] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[14:42] | I know! It’s unbelievable, right? | 是吧 简直不可思议 对吧 |
[14:43] | Skiing is like walking on long shoes in the snow. | 滑雪不就是穿着长长的鞋子在雪地里走么 |
[14:48] | That’s hilarious that they think skiing is a sport. | 他们觉得滑雪是项体育运动 太好笑了 |
[14:51] | You live in a very strange country, Bruce. | 你定居的国家可真是神奇 布鲁斯 |
[14:53] | I know, strange, but it’s actually pretty beautiful. | 神奇吧 但这里真的特别美 |
[14:57] | You guys should really come visit in the winter sometime. | 你们真的应该在冬天的时候来看看 |
[14:58] | – Oh, we will. – Yeah, maybe next winter, | -我们会的 -明年冬天好了 |
[15:01] | if you guys want to book a trip or something… | 如果你们想安排次旅行或者… |
[15:02] | On Friday. | 周五就去 |
[15:04] | – What? – Yes, we are coming on Friday. | -什么 -是的 我们周五就去了 |
[15:08] | – This Friday? – Yes! | -这周五 -是的 |
[15:09] | I mean, you and Emma are so busy planning the wedding, right? | 你跟爱玛为了婚礼忙得团团转 不是吗 |
[15:13] | And so me and Dad are just going to come over. | 所以我跟你爸要过去 |
[15:15] | We’ll help out and we’ll just plan everything for you, | 我们可以去帮帮忙 帮你们安排安排 |
[15:18] | make sure everything turns out right. | 确保万无一失 |
[15:20] | Big surprise, huh? | 惊喜吧 |
[15:21] | Yeahh… | 确实… |
[15:23] | Oh, Brucie, I wish I could see your face right now. | 布鲁斯 我真希望现在就能看见你 |
[15:27] | This Friday? | 这周五吗 |
[15:28] | Yeah, this Friday. | 是的 就这周五 |
[15:30] | And they’ve already booked their tickets. | 他们已经订好机票了 |
[15:31] | So hypothetically, | 假如说 |
[15:32] | if you want to cancel someone else’s ticket, how would you do it? | 如果你想把别人的机票退了 你会怎么办 |
[15:34] | You know what else she said? | 你知道她还说了什么吗 |
[15:35] | Skiing is not a sport. | 滑雪不是项体育运动 |
[15:36] | Oh well, I guess it’s settled then. | 好吧 就这么定了是吧 |
[15:38] | Yeah, it’s an activity. | 就是项娱乐活动 |
[15:39] | And I just mastered it. | 我已经掌握了 |
[15:40] | – What? – I just mastered the fine activity of skiing. | -什么 -我已经掌握滑雪的技巧了 |
[15:43] | You just mastered the fine activity of skiing? | 你已经掌握滑雪的技巧了 |
[15:45] | – Yeah, I think so. – We have time for one more run | -我想是吧 -如果你愿意的话 |
[15:47] | – if you want to. – I wish I could, | -我们还可以再滑一圈 -我也想啊 |
[15:48] | but the slope’s already closed. | 但滑雪区已经关了 |
[15:50] | The kids’ slope, yes. | 儿童滑雪区是关了 |
[15:51] | I would, I certainly would, | 我真的很想去 |
[15:52] | but, um, I’m sore from all this advanced skiing. | 但我滑雪滑得全身酸痛 |
[15:56] | Come on, you can go with me in the big slope | 你可以跟我去成人滑雪区 |
[15:58] | now that you’ve totally mastered skiing. | 反正你已经完全掌握滑雪的技巧了 |
[16:00] | Listen, all I’m saying is | 我只是想说 |
[16:01] | it’s not as hard as I thought it was going to be. | 滑雪没我想的那么难 |
[16:02] | Okay? They said I was one of their best students. | 好吗 他们说我是最顶尖的学生 |
[16:05] | Yeah, but the other students were kids, honey. | 是的 但其他学生都是小孩 亲爱的 |
[16:07] | Come on, I just want to see how good you’ve become. | 来吧 我只想看看你的成果 |
[16:09] | First, you have something here. | 首先 你这里沾到什么东西了 |
[16:12] | You’re so gullible. | 你真容易受骗 |
[16:14] | Listen, babe, I love you, | 听着 宝贝 我爱你 |
[16:15] | you know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[16:16] | Let’s just forget about this. | 我们忘记这些吧 |
[16:18] | We’ll go back inside, | 我们进去 |
[16:19] | – It’s on. – Forget this ever hap… | -又来了 -把这些都忘了… |
[16:21] | What is on? I don’t… | 什么又来了 我没有… |
[17:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:24] | I’m warming up. It’s important to warm up. | 热身 热身很重要 |
[17:26] | Okay. So let’s go. | 好吧 那滑吧 |
[17:28] | Hey, can’t we just wait a bit? | 等一下不行吗 |
[17:30] | – Why? – Okay, you know what? | -为什么 -知道吗 |
[17:31] | Maybe you were right, all right? | 也许你是对的 好吗 |
[17:32] | Maybe Americans tend to over-exaggerate a bit and brag a bit, | 也许美国人有夸大的倾向 吹点牛 |
[17:35] | but you Swedes, you do the opposite. That’s even worse. | 但你们瑞典人正相反 那样更糟 |
[17:37] | Okay? You said you weren’t good at skiing. | 你说你滑得不好 |
[17:39] | You’re great at skiing. You’re super good. | 但你滑得很好 超好 |
[17:41] | You should have your own friggin’ scrapbook. | 你应该做一本自己的剪贴薄 |
[17:42] | I know! So let’s race. | 我知道 来比比吧 |
[17:44] | – One, two, three… – I can’t! | -一 二 三 -我不行 |
[17:46] | I can’t, okay? I can’t! | 我不行 好吗 不行 |
[17:47] | It’s too steep and I’m freaking out up here! | 太快了 而且站在这么高我好怕 |
[17:49] | Honey, honey, relax, okay? | 宝贝 宝贝 放松点 好吗 |
[17:51] | I’m just joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[17:52] | I’m actually really surprised | 其实我很惊讶 |
[17:53] | you even made it to the top. | 你能站在山顶 |
[17:55] | Okay, I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[17:58] | Babe, I love you. I’ll help you down. | 宝贝 我爱你 我会帮你滑下去的 |
[18:00] | Okay? Give me a kiss. | 好吗 亲亲我 |
[18:01] | That I can do. | 这个我能做到 |
[18:04] | Anja? | 安尼娅 |
[18:06] | Anja! | 安尼娅 |
[18:11] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[18:48] | What do you say, Gustaf’s Dog? | 你觉得怎么样古斯塔的狗 |
[18:50] | Gustaf’s Dog? | 古斯塔的狗 |
[18:53] | Gustaf’s Dog! | 古斯塔的狗 |
[18:55] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[18:57] | On the Persian rug? | 在波斯地毯上 |
[18:58] | I mean, it’s just like walking on snow. | 我是说 这就像是在雪上行走 |
[19:01] | You know? It’s not a sport. | 这不是运动 |
[19:02] | There’s no ball. | 球都没有 |
[19:04] | Sport has to have a ball. | 有球才算运动 |
[19:07] | So what is it that you do? | 你是干什么的 |
[19:08] | Uh, I’m a professional skier. | 我是滑雪运动员 |
[19:14] | Yeah, sometimes I speak before I think. | 有时候我说话不经大脑 |
[19:16] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[19:19] | – Hi. Oh, you got stuff… – Not funny. | -你脸上有… -这个不好笑 |
[19:21] | – No, no… – Not funny. | -不不 -不好笑 |
[19:27] | Honey, you have something on the side of your face… | 亲爱的 你那边脸上沾了东西 |
[19:29] | – Stop it, please. It’s for real this time. – Not now! | -别这样 这次是真的 -现在不是时候 |
[19:42] | Honey, you have something. | 宝贝 你这里沾到了… |
[19:43] | – Not now, okay? – I’m not… | -现在不是时候 好吗 -我没说谎… |
[19:58] | Oh my God, what a sore loser she is. | 天啊 她可真是个败军之将 |
[20:01] | Honey, you have stuff all over… | 宝贝 你满脸都是… |
[20:01] | – It’s not funny, okay? – It’s all over your f… | -这不好玩 好吗 -满脸都是… |
[20:03] | – Come on. – Okay, fine, do it yourself. | -得了 -好吧 你自己确认一下 |
[20:05] | Just… touch it yourself. | 你自己摸一下 |
[20:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:10] | – I have snot all over my face. – I… | -我满脸都是鼻涕 -我 |
[20:12] | Bruce, why didn’t you tell me? | 布鲁斯 你怎么不告诉我 |
[20:13] | I tried to tell you, like, ten times. | 我试了十次想告诉你 |
[20:15] | Now Anja thinks I’m some super competitive, nagging snot-face! | 现在安尼娅会觉得我是超烦人的鼻涕脸对手 |
[20:20] | Is there any part of that that’s not true? | 难道不是吗 |
[20:23] | It’s not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[20:24] | Snot funny. | 鼻涕好笑 |
[20:26] | God. Snot the end of the world. | 天啊 鼻涕不是世界末日 |
[20:33] | This is the deal, Gustaf’s Dog. | 来做笔交易 古斯塔的狗 |
[20:35] | You poop too much. | 你太能拉了 |
[20:36] | I told you this before… | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[20:40] | and it’s either my way or the highway. | 现在必须按我的规矩来 |
[20:43] | So, I’m sorry to say | 很抱歉这么说 |
[20:44] | you’re no longer Gustaf’s Dog. | 但你不再是古斯塔的狗了 |
[20:46] | You’re just dog. | 你只是一只狗 |
[20:49] | Run, dog. | 走吧 狗狗 |
[20:51] | Run free. | 随便跑吧 |