时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Wayne, I think we’re lost. | 韦恩 我觉得咱们迷路了 |
[00:04] | – Shouldn’t we just ask for directions? – No, no, no, no, no, | -不找人问问路吗 -不不不 |
[00:05] | we’re not lost, | 我们没迷路 |
[00:06] | I can remember from the last time we were here. | 我还记得我们上次来的时候是怎么走的 |
[00:09] | Hi! | 你好 |
[00:12] | Can you believe that our Bruce is gettg maied? | 你敢相信吗 我们的布鲁斯要结婚了 |
[00:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:15] | You know, I remember when I used to change his diaper | 我还记得以前给他换尿布 |
[00:18] | and his little peeper used to stick straight out! | 他的小小鸟还立起来了呢 |
[00:21] | Shh, Nancy, shush. Come on. | 南希 小点声 拜托 |
[00:24] | We should have asked for a map from the hotel. | 我们应该问酒店要张地图的 |
[00:27] | Oh no, we don’t need a map. | 不 不需要地图 |
[00:29] | Men have a natural sense of direction. | 男人有与生俱来的方向感 |
[00:32] | It’s just that the names of these streets… | 只是这些街名… |
[00:34] | I mean, look at that one, it’s… | 你看那个 |
[00:35] | Marycockscochngatan… | 玛丽卡克嘉坦… |
[00:38] | I mean, really, is that a word? | 这是人话吗 |
[00:39] | Who can speak a language like this? My God. | 谁能这么讲话啊 老天 |
[00:42] | I don’t remember it being so cold when we were here last time. | 我不记得我们上次来的时候有这么冷啊 |
[00:45] | Yeah, well, it’s winter, honey. | 现在是冬天 亲爱的 |
[00:48] | This is crazy. I’m going to ask someone. | 太疯狂了 我要找人问问路 |
[00:50] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[00:52] | do you know where Bruce lives? | 你知道布鲁斯住哪儿吗 |
[00:55] | The American. | 那个美国人 |
[01:36] | We were wondering if you’d like to buy some encyclopedias. | 您想买几本百科全书吗 |
[01:41] | Honey, it’s us! | 亲爱的 是我们 |
[01:44] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 我知道 |
[01:48] | Oh my gosh, look at this place! | 天啊 看看这地方 |
[01:51] | – Good to see you. – Yep. | -见到你真好 -是啊 |
[01:52] | – I’ll take this for you. – Here you go. | -我帮你放起来 -好的 |
[01:54] | Honey, take your shoes off. | 亲爱的 脱鞋 |
[01:55] | – That’s what they do. – I’m not taking my shoes off. | -这是这儿的习惯 -我才不脱鞋呢 |
[01:56] | – That’s what they do in Sweden! – I told you… | -瑞典这里就是这样 -我说了 |
[01:58] | what… next it’s a group bath, right? | 怎么 接下来要一起洗澡吗 |
[02:00] | Come on. No. | 得了 我才不脱 |
[02:00] | Where is she, my sweet girl? | 我亲爱的儿媳妇在哪 |
[02:02] | Oh, look at you! | 看看你 |
[02:04] | My sweet Emma, you look great! | 亲爱的爱玛 你真漂亮 |
[02:06] | Oh, thank you, so do you! | 谢谢 你也是 |
[02:07] | – Hi Wayne, how are you? – Hi, hi. I’m good. | -韦恩 你好吗 -嗨 我很好 |
[02:09] | Are those new glasses? | 那是新眼镜吗 |
[02:10] | – Yeah! – I love them. | -是啊 -我喜欢 |
[02:12] | They make you look so smart! | 显得你真有学问 |
[02:14] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:14] | We’re so excited about the engagement. | 我们真高兴你俩订婚了 |
[02:17] | And we have a little surprise. | 我们有个小惊喜给你们 |
[02:19] | – First, um, little drink? Just warm us up first. – Definitely. | -先喝一杯吧 暖暖身子 -没问题 |
[02:23] | Where’s our room, by the way? | 顺便一提 我们的房间在哪 |
[02:25] | Thought you guys were staying at the hotel? | 我以为你们要住酒店 |
[02:29] | We’re kidding! | 开玩笑的 |
[02:30] | – We’re moving in! – Did you see the look on his face? | -我们要搬来住 -你看见他的表情了吗 |
[02:33] | We’re not, we’re not. | 不会的 不会的 |
[02:33] | Of course we’re staying at the hotel you silly Gus! | 我们当然住酒店了 傻瓜 |
[02:36] | Honey, look at this view, huh? | 亲爱的 看看这景色 |
[02:38] | It’s like a postcard. | 像明信片一样 |
[02:47] | 这是我生我那个大头儿子以来 经受过的最痛苦的折磨了 | |
[02:57] | 我就不明白了 我们都降价了 为什么没人想买呢 | |
[03:07] | 很好 要是他们今天不把它给卖出去 我们就换中介 | |
[03:10] | -太荒谬了 -我知道 你最好了 亲爱的 | |
[04:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:05] | Now for the big news. | 重大新闻 |
[04:07] | We’ve decided… | 我们决定 |
[04:08] | we want to pay for the wedding. | 为婚礼出钱 |
[04:10] | – What? No! – Yes! | -什么 不用 -要的 |
[04:12] | No! I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[04:12] | thank you so much, but we couldn’t. | 非常感谢 但我们不能接受 |
[04:14] | – Yes! – No! | -当然可以 -不 |
[04:16] | They’re saying no, but they mean yes. | 他们嘴上说”不” 其实是”好”的意思 |
[04:18] | No! | 不 |
[04:18] | All right, then that’s settled now. | 好吧 那就这么定了 |
[04:20] | We understand the issue of where to have the wedding. | 我们知道还要解决在哪举行婚礼的问题 |
[04:23] | And we want you to know there are two choices, | 我们想告诉你们 有两个选项 |
[04:26] | but this is your decision. | 但由你们决定 |
[04:27] | Yes, it’s up to you. Whatever you want. | 是的 你们决定 在哪办你们选 |
[04:30] | Option number one | 选项一 |
[04:31] | would be to have the wedding | 在俄亥俄州威拉德的 |
[04:32] | in our local church in Willard, Ohio. | 当地教堂举行婚礼 |
[04:35] | Which of course is our preference. | 我们推荐在这里办 |
[04:36] | Option number two | 选项二 |
[04:38] | would be to have the wedding | 在城外的另一座 |
[04:40] | in another local church just outside of town. | 当地教堂举行婚礼 |
[04:43] | Right. This church is in Celeryville. | 对 这座教堂在塞勒维尔 |
[04:45] | Now that’s about a seven minute drive for our guests, | 宾客开车去那需要七分钟 |
[04:48] | and you know your Auntie Claire does not like to travel. | 你也知道你的克莱尔姑妈不爱旅行 |
[04:50] | – Yeah, so it’s really not an option at all. – Yeah. | -对 所以这其实根本算不上一个选项 -是啊 |
[04:55] | Honey, um, want to go out on the balcony | 亲爱的 想去阳台待会儿吗 |
[04:57] | – just to get some fresh air? – Yes. | -出去透透气 -好 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:00] | Oh, they’re overwhelmed! | 他们不知所措了 |
[05:03] | What is happening? | 什么情况 |
[05:04] | They’re trying to take over our wedding, that’s what’s happening. | 他们想插手我们的婚礼 就是这个情况 |
[05:06] | Okay, I mean, uh, we talked about having the wedding here | 我是说 我们说过要在这儿举行婚礼 |
[05:09] | but if you want to have it in the States it’s fine with me. | 但如果你想在美国结婚 我也没意见 |
[05:11] | – No! Not at all. Our life is here now. – Okay. | -不 一点不想 我们生活在这里 -好吧 |
[05:13] | Plus, I can’t stand my Auntie Claire. | 而且 我受不了我的克莱尔姑妈 |
[05:15] | Mainly I just don’t want them involved, okay? | 我主要是不想让他们搀和这事 |
[05:17] | They’ve been doing this my whole life, | 从小到大他们都是这样 |
[05:18] | trying to take over everything. | 什么都想插一手 |
[05:19] | Now they’re trying to do it when | 现在我都跑到六千多公里外了 |
[05:20] | I’m 4000 miles away. | 他们还是想这么做 |
[05:21] | Okay, so do you want to go inside and tell them? | 好吧 你想进去告诉他们吗 |
[05:23] | Is there any way you can do it? | 你能帮我说吗 |
[05:24] | What? | 什么 |
[05:26] | Please, you don’t know what they’re like. | 求你了 你不了解他们 |
[05:27] | Seriously, they just have this way of getting what they want. | 说真的 他们就是有办法让别人听他们的 |
[05:30] | I can’t explain it. | 我解释不清楚 |
[05:30] | Are you serious now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[05:31] | Yes! I’m serious! | 是的 我是认真的 |
[05:33] | They made me play the clarinet for twelve years, | 他们逼我学了十二年单簧管 |
[05:35] | I hate the clarinet! | 我讨厌单簧管 |
[05:36] | Wow, that blows! | 哇 会出声呢 |
[05:38] | Get it? With the clarinet… | 明白笑点吗 用单簧管可以… |
[05:39] | I get it, but it’s not… it’s not funny right now. | 我明白 但是现在一点不好笑 |
[05:41] | Okay, honey! Relax! | 好了 亲爱的 放松 |
[05:43] | I’ll do it. | 我来说 |
[05:44] | How hard can it be? | 能有多难啊 |
[05:45] | Great. | 好的 |
[05:47] | Wayne, Nancy? | 韦恩 南希 |
[05:49] | We have something we would like to tell you. | 我们有事要告诉你们 |
[05:51] | Before you do, | 在你说之前 |
[05:52] | we just want to tell you how much this means to us. | 我们想告诉你这对我们有多重要 |
[05:55] | Yeah. To be honest, | 是啊 老实说 |
[05:56] | it kind of feels like we’ve lost Brucie | 布鲁斯搬到这边让我们觉得 |
[05:58] | now that he’s moved here, so this helps a lot. | 失去了他 这能帮上大忙 |
[06:01] | He is our only child. | 他是我们的独子 |
[06:02] | And this is going to be our only wedding. As parents. | 这也会是我们作为父母参加的唯一一场婚礼 |
[06:05] | And this sort of makes up for all those Christmases | 这也弥补了之前我们独自度过的 |
[06:07] | we spent alone. | 那些圣诞节 |
[06:08] | Hasn’t it been only one Christmas? | 不是只过了一个圣诞节吗 |
[06:10] | Yes, but that one was pretty horrible. | 没错 但是那简直太恐怖了 |
[06:12] | So we appreciate this one little thing that you’re giving us. | 所以我们很感谢你们能给我们这个小礼物 |
[06:16] | A chance to celebrate your wedding | 一个在世界上最伟大的国家 |
[06:19] | in the greatest country in the world. | 举办你们婚礼的机会 |
[06:21] | This is probably going to be the greatest gift | 这也许是我们收到过的最棒的礼物 |
[06:23] | that we’ll ever get. Ever. | 没有之一 |
[06:25] | Anyway, | 好了 |
[06:26] | you wanted to tell us something? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[06:30] | No. | 没有 |
[06:32] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯你有吗 |
[06:35] | What just happened? | 刚才那是怎么回事 |
[06:37] | I know, I told you! | 就是啊 我跟你说的没错吧 |
[06:38] | They’re amazing at getting what they want! | 他们总是有能力得到他们想要的 |
[06:39] | It’s like they play Jedi mind tricks or something. | 他们就像绝地武士似的有感应力 |
[06:39] | 绝地武士 《星球大战》中的虚幻角色 拥有超自然感应力 | |
[06:41] | I mean, look at this. | 你看看这些啊 |
[06:42] | Everything is just so traditional. | 都太传统了 |
[06:44] | I mean, a church? We’re not even religious! | 教堂啊 我们压根也不信教啊 |
[06:46] | Oh, but churches can be nice. | 教堂其实不错 |
[06:49] | I mean, sometimes traditions are nice. | 传统一点其实也挺好 |
[06:50] | For real? A church wedding with a priest? | 真的吗 有牧师的教堂婚礼吗 |
[06:53] | Is that really what you were thinking? | 你真是那么想的吗 |
[06:55] | I mean, I actually haven’t thought about it… | 我其实还没仔细想过… |
[06:56] | Babe, this is not us! | 亲爱的 这根本不是我们的风格啊 |
[06:58] | I mean, we have to tell them. | 我们得跟他们说清楚 |
[07:00] | Okay, think of something. | 好吗 想想办法 |
[07:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:03] | We could tell them your father is sick? | 我们可以说你爸爸病了 |
[07:06] | No! That’s terrible! | 不 那可不好 |
[07:08] | No. That is terrible, I’m sorry for… | 对 那样说不好 抱歉… |
[07:12] | bringing that up. | 居然想出这么个坏主意 |
[07:13] | – He does have his heart problem. – He does. | -他倒是确实心脏不太好 -没错 |
[07:15] | I mean, so we wouldn’t exactly be lying. | 所以我们并不是撒谎 |
[07:17] | Right, exactly. It’s foolproof. | 对 没错 这借口万无一失 |
[07:19] | If you say someone’s sick there’s nothing they can say. | 如果你说有人病了 他们也没法说什么 |
[07:21] | They can’t question it. | 他们不会再具体问 |
[07:22] | No, they can’t go | 不会的 他们也不会问 |
[07:24] | “Are you sure? How sick is he?” | “你确定吗 病得严重吗” |
[07:26] | – That’s genius, honey. – Thank you. Boom. | -这主意太好了 亲爱的 -搞定 |
[07:29] | The Empire strikes back. | 帝国反击战成功 |
[07:38] | – That was a lightsaber. – Yep. | -这是光剑 -好吧 |
[07:38] | “光剑”《星球大战》中 绝地武士使用的主要武器 | |
[07:42] | Okay, we need to talk to you and Mom. | 我们需要跟你和妈妈谈谈 |
[07:44] | Shh-shh-shh-shh-shh… | 嘘 |
[07:45] | Your mother is resting. What is it, son? | 你妈妈休息了 什么事 儿子 |
[07:47] | – Okay, we should wait until she gets up. – Oh, no. | -那我们等她醒了再说 -不行 |
[07:49] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 是这样 |
[07:51] | We have to talk to you about the wedding. | 我们得跟你们谈谈婚礼的事 |
[07:53] | Before you do, | 等一下 |
[07:54] | I didn’t want to have to tell you two this, | 我本来不想告诉你们俩的 |
[07:57] | but now is as good a time as any, I guess. | 但是现在我觉得必须得说了 |
[08:00] | Nancy is very sick. | 南希病了 |
[08:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:04] | How sick is she? | 病得严重吗 |
[08:05] | Very sick. | 很严重 |
[08:08] | Doctor says it’s only a matter of months. | 医生说剩下的时间只有几个月了 |
[08:10] | There are no guarantees. | 无法确定她能撑到几时 |
[08:11] | She probably wouldn’t have been able | 她可能都没法从这里 |
[08:13] | to make it here to the wedding anyway, | 坚持到婚礼现场了 |
[08:15] | so, thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[08:16] | For making the right decision. | 做出了正确决定 |
[08:18] | It’s just that it’s hard, that’s all. | 只是这太难了 仅此而已 |
[08:21] | Sounds hard. And horrible. | 听起来确实好难 好可怕 |
[08:25] | Right, Bruce? | 是吧 布鲁斯 |
[08:27] | Mom is sick? | 妈妈病了 |
[08:28] | I mean, this is awful. | 这也太糟糕了 |
[08:30] | Are you serious right now? | 你认真的吗 |
[08:31] | – He’s obviously lying! – What? | -他明显是在撒谎啊 -什么 |
[08:33] | He used the same trick on us that we were going to use on them. | 他用了我们本来打算用的那招 |
[08:36] | You’re being played, Bruce. | 你被骗了 布鲁斯 |
[08:38] | Oh, they are so good! | 他们太厉害了 |
[08:40] | How dare they play with my emotions like that? | 他们怎么可以这样玩弄我的感情 |
[08:43] | I guess my mother’s not even sick! | 我猜我妈压根都没生病 |
[08:45] | So if he’s lying I’m actually happy. | 如果他是在撒谎我反而应该高兴 |
[08:47] | But if he’s lying I’m also so mad. | 不过要是他在撒谎我也很生气 |
[08:49] | – Yeah, I know, it’s low. – Yes. | -就是 太低级了 -没错 |
[08:51] | – It’s outrageous. – Yes! | -真过分 -就是 |
[08:52] | – Pretending to be sick? – I know. | -还假装生病 -可不是 |
[08:54] | – That’s disgusting. – It is! | -真受不了 -是啊 |
[08:57] | Although technically we were going to do the same thing. | 虽然本来我们也打算这么做 |
[08:59] | Yeah, but we are… | 是 不过我们… |
[09:01] | Well, it’s different for us. | 这跟我们不一样 |
[09:03] | – Yes. – Cause… | -没错 -因为… |
[09:09] | – Well it just is. – It is. | -反正就是不一样 -没错 |
[09:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:12] | I just had the best nap. | 我刚才睡得特别香 |
[09:14] | Okay, Mom. Can we talk with you for a second? | 妈妈 我们能跟你谈谈吗 |
[09:16] | Well sure, Brucie, what is it? | 当然 小布布 什么事啊 |
[09:18] | Uh, Dad said that you were sick. | 爸爸说你生病了 |
[09:19] | Oh, that. | 这件事啊 |
[09:23] | Well, yeah, it’s true. | 是的 没错 |
[09:25] | Okay, what type of sickness are we talking about? | 那你得的是什么病呢 |
[09:29] | I got it, I’ll get it. | 我来 我来开门 |
[09:31] | You know what, do me a favour Bruce. | 帮个忙 布鲁斯 |
[09:33] | I don’t want to think about it. | 我不想讨论这个 |
[09:34] | – Just for tonight. – Yeah. | -今晚实在不想谈这个 -好 |
[09:35] | Let’s not talk about it, all right? | 不说了 好吗 |
[09:41] | Well, looks like they got their story straight. | 看起来他们已经串通好了 |
[09:44] | Oh my God, your Mom is sick! | 天啊 你妈妈真的病了 |
[09:47] | She is? | 真的吗 |
[09:53] | Okay, anyone want more potato mousse? | 有人还想要土豆慕斯吗 |
[09:56] | Is there moose in there? | 里面有鹿肉吗 |
[09:58] | I did not taste the moose in there, really. | 我还真没尝出来鹿肉味道 |
[10:00] | Mashed potatoes. Mashed. | 土豆泥 是说土豆泥 |
[10:01] | Oh, well no thank you. It was delicious, though. | 不用了 谢谢 非常好吃 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:05] | Now is the time when we in Sweden | 在瑞典现在是应该 |
[10:07] | say thank you to the cock. | 感谢鸡的时候了 |
[10:09] | What? | 什么 |
[10:11] | It’s cook. Cook. | 厨师 是厨师 |
[10:12] | Sorry, it’s cook. | 不好意思 说的是厨师 |
[10:14] | Uh, “Cock” means cook in Swedish. | 瑞典语里鸡和厨师发音很像 |
[10:17] | Oh, sorry. Cook. | 抱歉 是厨师 |
[10:19] | Thank you, Emma. | 谢谢 爱玛 |
[10:19] | Thank you, Emma. | 谢谢 爱玛 |
[10:21] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[10:21] | Okay, Wayne. | 好了 韦恩 |
[10:22] | Let’s clear the table and do the dishes. | 让我们收拾桌子刷碗吧 |
[10:25] | Yeah, ri… | 什么呀… |
[10:28] | You’re serious. | 你没开玩笑啊 |
[10:30] | Uh… yes. | 是啊 |
[10:33] | Here you go, honey. Thank you. | 给你 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[10:34] | I want a picture of that. | 真应该拍照记录下这一刻 |
[10:35] | – Nancy, wine? – Please! | -南希 来点红酒吗 -来点吧 |
[10:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:43] | What is in this dip? | 这个是什么 |
[10:45] | Oh, that’s Swedish “Gubbrora”. | 这是瑞典当地的”谷博偌燃”沙拉 |
[10:47] | Gubbrora? | “谷博偌燃”沙拉 |
[10:48] | It’s eggs and anchovies, | 是鸡蛋和凤尾鱼做的 |
[10:49] | if you don’t like it we have other… | 如果你不喜欢 我们还有其他… |
[10:51] | Don’t like it? I love it! | 怎么会不喜欢 我简直爱死了 |
[10:52] | I want the recipe. You’re an amazing cook! | 我还想要菜谱呢 你做饭太好吃了 |
[10:55] | Oh, thank you, Nancy. | 谢谢夸奖 南希 |
[10:58] | -怎么了 -只是对不诚实的人有点过敏 | |
[11:01] | -什么意思 妈妈 -看她那么积极 哪至于那么高兴 | |
[11:09] | I love listening to you guys speak Swedish. | 我喜欢听你们说瑞典语 |
[11:12] | Just sounds amazing. | 听起来真赞 |
[11:18] | And then you go like… | 然后你说的就像 |
[11:25] | It’s a beautiful language. | 瑞典语真美 |
[11:30] | You know, Birger, | 比约尔 |
[11:32] | we have machines in America that do all this. | 美国有专门的洗碗机 |
[11:34] | Yes, but I… I kind of like it. | 我知道 我还挺喜欢洗碗的 |
[11:37] | Oh, I get that. | 我明白了 |
[11:38] | A chance for the man to get away | 偶尔可以借洗碗的机会 |
[11:39] | from the old lady now and then. | 逃离家里的老太婆 |
[11:41] | No, I just like doing dishes. | 不是 我只是喜欢洗碗而已 |
[11:45] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | Hey, what about your summer house? | 你的避暑别墅怎么样了 |
[11:49] | Have you sold that yet? | 卖出去了吗 |
[11:50] | No, not yet. | 还没呢 |
[11:51] | If I remember right | 如果我没记错的话 |
[11:52] | – it was on a beautiful piece of property. – Yeah. | -那里环境很美 -是啊 |
[11:54] | What are you asking for? | 你要价多少 |
[11:55] | Uh, two million Swedish. | 两百万克朗 |
[11:58] | Two mill…? | 两百… |
[11:59] | That’s less than 300 000 American dollars! | 还不到三十万美元呢 |
[12:02] | – That’s a steal! – Yeah. | -太便宜了 -是啊 |
[12:03] | We even had to lower the price | 但是我们还得降价 |
[12:05] | because no one was interested. | 因为没人想买 |
[12:07] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:08] | Maybe I’ll just buy that property from you myself. | 不如我把它买下来吧 |
[12:11] | Well, that’s what I used to do. | 我以前就是干这行的 |
[12:12] | I’d buy a house, I’d fix it up, | 买房子 然后装修 |
[12:14] | I flip it, then I can have a profit, | 再转手 从中获取利润 |
[12:16] | you can have piece of mind. | 你也可以放宽心了 |
[12:17] | Win-win situation. | 双赢啊 |
[12:18] | Yes but you really don’t have to. | 你真的没必要这样 |
[12:20] | I know I don’t have to, Birger. | 我知道我没必要这样 比约尔 |
[12:23] | But I want to. | 但是我愿意 |
[12:24] | You know, as a favour to you! | 帮你个忙嘛 |
[12:26] | Eh, you have to see the house first, | 你得先去看看房子 |
[12:29] | because it’s in a terrible condition. | 因为房子的状况很糟 |
[12:31] | Well, then we’ll see it. | 我们去看看就是了 |
[12:33] | Yes. | 好的 |
[12:35] | I mean, you can’t call yourself a feminist | 你不能自诩是女权主义者 |
[12:37] | and be married. | 然后还结婚 |
[12:38] | The entire institution of marriage is based on oppression | 婚姻制度就是建立在压迫女性的基础之上的 |
[12:41] | seeing women as not being equal to their dominant husbands. | 它体现的就是女人与其丈夫之间的不平等 |
[12:44] | Mmm. I love girl talk. | 我喜欢女人们之间讲讲悄悄话 |
[12:46] | Don’t you? | 你也是吧 |
[12:48] | So, I was thinking. | 所以我在想 |
[12:49] | Do you want to go shopping for wedding dresses tomorrow? | 你想明天去买婚纱吗 |
[12:52] | Oh, I would love to! | 好啊 |
[12:53] | Great! You want to join us, Viveka? | 棒 你想一起来吗 薇薇卡 |
[12:56] | No, it’s not my thing. | 不 我不太喜欢这类活动 |
[12:58] | Okay, great. | 那好吧 |
[12:59] | Well I guess it’s just the two of us gals then. | 那就只有我们两个去啦 |
[13:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:02] | Oh boy. | 天啊 |
[13:04] | You know I have to say… | 我必须得说… |
[13:05] | I’m not looking at this like I’m losing a son. | 我不觉得自己失去了儿子 |
[13:08] | I look at this like I’m gaining a daughter. | 我觉得自己多了个女儿 |
[13:11] | The daughter that I never had. | 就像我亲生的一样 |
[13:13] | Oh, that’s so sweet Nancy. | 真贴心啊 南希 |
[13:17] | In fact, if it’s okay I’d like to… | 事实上 如果可以的话 我想… |
[13:20] | give you something. | 给你点东西 |
[13:22] | This is a bracelet that I wore on my wedding, | 这是我结婚的时候戴的手链 |
[13:25] | and my Mom wore it on her wedding, | 也是我妈妈结婚的时候戴的 |
[13:28] | and I would very much like it | 如果你结婚的时候也戴着 |
[13:30] | if you wore it on your wedding. | 我会很开心的 |
[13:33] | Oh my God, it’s beautiful. | 真漂亮啊 |
[13:35] | I’ll wear it with pride. | 我很荣幸能戴着它 |
[13:36] | Thank you so much, Nancy. | 谢谢你 南希 |
[13:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:39] | Oh, I love you so much. | 我真的好爱你 |
[13:41] | – I love you too. – You know what? | -我也很爱你 -那个 |
[13:42] | What time are you going wedding dress shopping tomorrow? | 你们明天什么时候去买婚纱 |
[13:45] | I think I’ll be able to make it. | 我觉得我能去 |
[13:47] | I’ll squeeze it in. | 我可以挤出点时间 |
[13:48] | – Okay. – Okay, great. | -好啊 -很好 |
[13:50] | Great! You’re so cute! | 你真可爱 |
[13:53] | Oh, I love you so much. | 我特别爱你 |
[14:02] | Uh, I did a little research | 关于瑞典的房地产状况 |
[14:03] | on Swedish real estate, Birger, | 我做了点研究 比约尔 |
[14:05] | and this is a real bargain. | 这笔交易真的很合算 |
[14:07] | It’s way below market value. | 比市价要低得多 |
[14:09] | I’d be glad to take this off your hands. | 我很想从你手上把它买下来 |
[14:11] | Uh, I must warn you, we have a lot of “Kackerlackor”. | 我得提醒你 房子里有很多蟑螂 |
[14:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:16] | Ca… Cacki-lacks? | 小强 |
[14:18] | I’m not sure what you call them. | 我不知道你们怎么叫它们的 |
[14:20] | Gross, dangerous things | 恶心又危险的东西 |
[14:23] | that crawl around your house. | 在房子里爬来爬去 |
[14:24] | Yeah. Relatives. | 亲戚嘛 |
[14:26] | Say, what’s with the colour | 为什么这些房子 |
[14:27] | always being the same on these buildings? | 都是一样的颜色 |
[14:29] | Is that some kind of communist red? | 这是共产主义红吗 |
[14:32] | No, no, eh… | 不 不是… |
[14:33] | it’s Swedish traditional colour. | 这是瑞典传统的颜色 |
[14:36] | Yeah, well doesn’t matter | 无所谓了 |
[14:37] | I’m going to tear it all down anyway. | 反正我要全部拆了 |
[14:39] | Wh… What? | 什么 |
[14:43] | There it is! There! | 出来了 |
[14:45] | It’s perfect. | 美得无与伦比 |
[14:46] | You think? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[14:47] | Yes! You look stunning. | 是啊 你看起来艳光四射 |
[14:50] | And it’s just… it’s breathtaking. | 简直美得无法呼吸 |
[14:52] | Uh, I don’t know, I’m more… | 我不确定 我更… |
[14:54] | Bruce? What do you say? | 布鲁斯 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:56] | Well, I can’t see anything! Can I take this off now? | 我什么也看不见 我能把这个拿下来吗 |
[14:58] | No, you can’t take it off, | 不能拿下来 |
[14:59] | you’re going to have 20 years’ bad luck. | 拿下来你接下来二十年就要走霉运了 |
[15:01] | Hello! I’m here. | 我来啦 |
[15:03] | Mommy is here. | 妈妈来了 |
[15:04] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:07] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[15:08] | Be honest now. | 实话实说 |
[15:09] | What do you think of this dress? | 你觉得这件婚纱怎么样 |
[15:12] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[15:13] | It looks… lovely. | 看起来…很甜美 |
[15:15] | Are you serious now? | 你说真的假的 |
[15:17] | So what do you like about it? | 你喜欢哪个部分 |
[15:18] | It’s just white and beautiful and, um… | 纯白的 很美 而且… |
[15:23] | white. | 很白 |
[15:25] | Okay, let’s see. What about this? | 那加上这个呢 |
[15:28] | Is it too much? | 会不会太过了 |
[15:30] | You look wonderful, honey. | 你看起来很美 宝贝 |
[15:36] | They’re just going to… talk it over. | 她们要去里面说会儿话 |
[15:40] | This water is very dangerous. | 这条河很危险 |
[15:43] | Especially for children. | 尤其对孩子们来说 |
[15:45] | If you’re not looking for a second | 如果你一不留心 |
[15:47] | they get drunk under the water. | 他们就容易被溺死 |
[15:50] | Didn’t you raise your children here? | 你的孩子们不都是在这儿长大的吗 |
[15:52] | Well, I’ll take my chances. | 我要抓住机会 |
[15:55] | You know, we tear down that little red building | 我们可以把那小红房子拆了 |
[15:58] | and make a nice place for a garage. | 那地方盖个车库不错 |
[16:01] | You’ve got yourself a deal, Birger, | 你找到买家了 比约尔 |
[16:02] | I’ll buy it. | 我买了 |
[16:04] | It must make you feel good | 你一定很开心 |
[16:05] | to get this off your mind, huh? | 终于可以放下这件事了 |
[16:08] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[16:09] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[16:23] | Can I help you with anything? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[16:25] | We’re fine, thank you. | 没事 谢谢你 |
[16:26] | 我想变得积极点 因为你看起来很喜欢积极啊 | |
[16:54] | Are you sure everything is okay? | 你们确定没问题吗 |
[17:03] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand Swedish, | 抱歉 我听不懂瑞典语 |
[17:05] | I just moved here. | 我刚搬到这儿 |
[17:07] | So Mom, this sickness. | 妈妈 那个病的事 |
[17:09] | Tell me more about it. | 能跟我说说吗 |
[17:11] | Do I have to? It’s so embarrassing. | 必须说吗 太尴尬了 |
[17:13] | You don’t have to be embarrassed around me, okay? | 你在我身边不用感觉尴尬 好吗 |
[17:15] | Well, | 好吧 |
[17:16] | I’m very uncomfortable talking about that area. | 谈论那个地方我觉得很不舒服 |
[17:20] | What area? | 什么地方 |
[17:21] | You know, the… | 你知道的 那个… |
[17:24] | the bum. | 屁股 |
[17:27] | I have hemorrhoids. | 我得了痔疮 |
[17:29] | Hemorrhoids? | 痔疮 |
[17:31] | – Hemorrhoids? – Yes! | -痔疮 -是的 |
[17:33] | What a pain in the ass. | 那可真是讨厌[屁股疼] |
[17:35] | Ah! Get it? | 你懂了吗 |
[17:36] | Yeah that was a good one! | 这个双关用的好 |
[17:37] | No, but seriously. I mean, | 但是说真的 |
[17:38] | that’s great news, I guess? | 我觉得这是个好消息吧 |
[17:40] | Yeah, I mean, it’s a relief. | 是啊 终于放心了 |
[17:42] | Yeah. So now you can tell them | 对啊 现在你可以告诉他们 |
[17:43] | that we want the wedding to be in Sweden. | 我们想在瑞典办婚礼了 |
[17:45] | Yeah. Can you do it? | 当然 你能去说吗 |
[17:46] | Honey, it’s your parents! | 亲爱的 那是你的父母 |
[17:48] | You have to learn how to face them. | 你得学会如何面对他们 |
[17:50] | Stare them down, deliver the news, | 盯着他们 说出这个消息 |
[17:53] | I’ll be right behind you. Okay? You can do this. | 我会在背后支持你 你能做到的 |
[17:55] | Okay. Yes. | 好吧 |
[17:56] | – You can do this. – Yes. | -你能做到的 -我能 |
[17:57] | – Yes. Yes! – Yes. | -你可以的 -我可以 |
[17:58] | Yes! Can you do it? | 我能 你能去说吗 |
[18:11] | Okay, listen up, everyone. | 大家请听好 |
[18:14] | Bruce has an announcement to make. | 布鲁斯想要宣布一件事 |
[18:17] | Yes. Thank you, honey. | 是的 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[18:23] | Okay, I just, um… | 好的 我只是… |
[18:26] | You know, maybe this isn’t the right time. | 也许现在不是时候 |
[18:27] | – Maybe it is. – Oh, maybe it is. | -也许是时候呢 -也许是 |
[18:29] | Okay, um… | 好的… |
[18:30] | Listen, this is hard for me, okay? | 这对我来说真的很困难 |
[18:34] | But sometimes you just got to put your foot down… | 但是有时你就是得坚持自己的想法 |
[18:36] | Before you do… | 在你说之前… |
[18:37] | No, Dad. | 不 爸爸 |
[18:38] | None of that “Before you do” crap, okay? | 不要再”在你说之前”了 好吗 |
[18:40] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[18:40] | Emma and I have been talking. | 爱玛和我谈过了 |
[18:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:43] | And actually it was probably more her idea, but… | 事实上大部分是她的主意 但是… |
[18:45] | – No, Bruce. – No… no! | -不 布鲁斯 -不 不 |
[18:47] | It was both of our ideas. | 是我们俩的主意 |
[18:49] | Okay? A joint decision. | 好吗 共同决定 |
[18:51] | Jointly, we have made the decision | 我们共同决定 |
[18:54] | to have the wedding in Sweden. | 在瑞典举行婚礼 |
[18:58] | I’m sorry. I know it’s disappointing for you guys, | 抱歉 我知道你们很失望 |
[19:00] | but our life is here now, okay? | 但我们现在生活在这里了 |
[19:03] | And also, we’re going to have it in the church. | 还有 我们要在教堂里面办 |
[19:06] | I’m sorry, honey, | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[19:07] | but it wouldn’t feel like a wedding to me otherwise. | 但是不在那里办感觉都不像个婚礼了 |
[19:09] | So that’s just the way it’s going to be. | 所以事情就准备这样办了 |
[19:11] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[19:13] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[19:15] | Okay! | 好的 |
[19:17] | Well, as long as we’re being honest, | 既然我们开诚布公了 |
[19:19] | um… you two, again, | 我想对你们俩说 |
[19:21] | I’m not a big fan of Auntie Claire. | 我不是很喜欢克莱尔姨妈 |
[19:23] | Oh, that’s okay, she hates you. | 没关系 反正她也讨厌你 |
[19:28] | I also have to be honest! | 我也要说实话 |
[19:30] | I love our summer house! | 我喜欢我们的避暑别墅 |
[19:33] | I don’t want to sell it to Wayne or to anyone! | 我不想卖给韦恩或是任何人 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[19:40] | Well, if we’re going to be completely honest, | 既然大家都说了实话 |
[19:42] | I have to say that that “Gubbrora” | 我想说那个”谷博偌燃” |
[19:44] | it’s… tasted disgusting. | 尝起来恶心死了 |
[19:46] | It was like a fish took a crap right in my mouth! | 就跟鱼在我嘴里拉了泡屎一样 |
[19:50] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[19:51] | Well, okay, now that we’re being honest, | 好吧 现在既然大家都说实话 |
[19:52] | I have a few things I’d like to say | 我也想说一点事 |
[19:54] | and I want to start with you, Nancy… | 我想先从你开始 南希… |
[19:55] | Okay, thank you. | 好了 谢了妈 |
[19:56] | I think that’s enough honesty for one night. | 我觉得今晚的实话够多了 |
[19:59] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[20:01] | Can I make a toast? | 我能敬个酒么 |
[20:02] | Yes, cheers. | 好啊 干杯 |
[20:06] | I’m going to get some breakfast. | 我要点一些早餐 |
[20:10] | Good mor! | 早上嚎 |
[20:12] | I would like breakfast. | 我要点个早餐 |
[20:14] | Jaa, I want a cup of caffet, | 系呀 我要杯咖灰 |
[20:17] | and, uh, egg-uh and bread-uh… | 还要个蛋儿 面包儿 |
[20:22] | What? Viveka is teaching me Swedish. | 怎么了啊 薇薇卡教了我点瑞典语 |
[20:25] | – That’s not S… – And, um, | -那根本不是瑞… -还有那个 |
[20:27] | some hemorrhoid cream-uh. | 一些痔疮膏儿 |
[20:30] | Jaa, jaa. | 系呀 系呀 |
[20:32] | Quickly. | 请尽快 |
[20:36] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[20:37] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[20:39] | – What is that? – No, no, no, You have to… | -这是啥 -不 不 你得… |
[20:41] | No, I’m not going to put bread in the suitcase! | 不 我才不要把面包放箱子里 |
[20:44] | I don’t care, | 我不管 |
[20:44] | Wayne, I have to have that bread. | 韦恩 我就要吃那个面包 |
[20:46] | That is the greatest bread I’ve ever had in my life. | 那是我这辈子吃过的最好吃的面包 |
[20:49] | Taste it. | 尝尝看 |
[20:53] | What do you think? It’s good, right? | 觉得怎么样 是不是很好吃 |
[20:55] | That’s good! | 好吃吧 |
[20:57] | That’s bread! Okay. | 这才叫面包 好吧 |
[20:59] | I’ll have a little nibble just before we… | 走之前我再吃一点… |
[21:01] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[21:02] | We’ll stop by the breakfast place on the way downstairs. | 我们下楼时正好去餐厅吃早餐 |