时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Your Honor… | 《法官大人》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | Alibis will need to be very close to true. | 不在场证明得非常贴近事实 |
[00:11] | If you’re ever asked where you were October 9, | 如果你被问起你10月9日去了哪 |
[00:14] | you’ll have the memory of what you did. | 你就能拥有当时行为的肌肉记忆 |
[00:16] | This is yesterday. | 今天就是昨天 |
[00:18] | To the charge of vehicular homicide, | 关于驾车致人死亡的指控 |
[00:20] | how does the accused plead? | 被告是否认罪 |
[00:21] | Guilty. | 认罪 |
[00:22] | We go big once. | 我们干一票大的 |
[00:24] | And that ends it. | 就到头了 |
[00:36] | Baxters got to pay. | 巴克斯特家得付出代价 |
[00:37] | They will, little man. | 他们会的 小家伙 |
[00:39] | But Big Mo play the long game. | 但大莫要为长久打算 |
[00:40] | 考生 科菲·琼斯 2019年10月9日 未通过 | |
[00:40] | Kofi was busy failing his GED exam | 罗科·巴克斯特被杀的时候 |
[00:43] | the same time that Rocco Baxter was killed. | 科菲在忙着挂美国高中同等学力考试呢 |
[00:46] | The people you call family now? | 你现在把他们当成家人了 |
[00:48] | They’re the ones who let the Baxters think | 就是他们让巴克斯特家以为 |
[00:50] | that Kofi was responsible for killing Rocco. | 是科菲杀了罗科 |
[00:53] | Stay away from the hotel. | 别回酒店 |
[00:54] | Get away from the hotel! | 离酒店远远的 |
[00:56] | I can make sure that he walks out a free man. | 我可以保证让他无罪释放 |
[00:59] | I get them to look up to me, | 我让他们仰望我 |
[01:01] | to take their cues from me, | 听从我的暗示 |
[01:03] | and then, when it matters, | 然后 等时机成熟 |
[01:05] | 12 of our peers will do exactly what I want them to do. | 我们的十二个同胞会完全按照我的意思行事 |
[01:10] | It’s not easy to watch somebody die in the gutter | 看着别人死在路边 |
[01:13] | and have to live with the guilt of knowing you did it. | 带着负罪感生活 不是件容易事 |
[01:16] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[01:17] | So who is this guy? | 是谁家的小伙子 |
[01:18] | Adam. He’s great. | 亚当 他人很好 |
[01:21] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[01:21] | 费·巴克斯特 男朋友你好啊 | |
[01:22] | Yes. I love him. | 是的 我爱他 |
[01:24] | I want you to stay away from them. | 你离他们远点 |
[01:25] | Michael, Adam. | 迈克尔 亚当 |
[01:27] | You know what losing a child gives you? | 你知道丧子会带给你什么吗 |
[01:29] | Visceral pain, overwhelming sense of failure. | 钻心刺骨的疼痛 莫大的失败感 |
[01:34] | And the surprising one. | 还有出人意料的 |
[01:36] | It’s a kind of freedom. | 一种自由感 |
[01:39] | My family’s not losing another child. | 我的家庭不能再失去一个孩子了 |
[01:41] | There’s nothing I wouldn’t do. Nothing. | 我什么都做得出来 任何事 |
[01:45] | I know that Robin was having an affair. | 我知道萝宾在出轨 |
[01:47] | And you didn’t tell us? | 你却没说 |
[01:49] | Adam doesn’t know. | 亚当不知道 |
[01:50] | Well, you have to tell him. | 那你得告诉他 |
[01:51] | Don’t ask me to do it. Please. | 别要我那么做 求你 |
[01:53] | Does he have to know? | 他非得知道吗 |
[01:56] | You’re asking me to tell him. | 你是在叫我去告诉他 |
[02:11] | Adam? Adam? | 亚当 |
[02:19] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[02:54] | Has he called you? | 他联系你了吗 |
[02:56] | I had to tell him, Michael. | 我必须告诉他 迈克尔 |
[02:58] | Did you? Did you, Elizabeth? | 是吗 是吗 伊丽莎白 |
[03:00] | Do you have any idea how vulnerable he is right now? | 你知道他现在多脆弱吗 |
[03:04] | What this could do to him? | 这可能对他造成什么影响 |
[03:05] | He was gonna find out. And-and it… and it’s the truth. | 他本来也会发现 而且这是事实 |
[03:08] | Oh, it’s the truth. | 是事实 |
[03:10] | Hey, Santa Claus doesn’t exist. | 圣诞老人不存在 |
[03:12] | Let’s round up the four-year-olds and break it to them. | 我们把四岁小孩都叫齐 然后告诉他们吧 |
[03:14] | Robin– | 萝宾 |
[03:15] | Elizabeth, she’s dead. | 伊丽莎白 她死了 |
[03:17] | So she can’t explain to our son | 所以她不能跟我们儿子解释 |
[03:19] | what she was doing fucking a stranger. | 她为什么会去跟个陌生人上床 |
[03:21] | You don’t like that? Y-You– | 你不喜欢吗 |
[03:22] | But that’s what it is, right? | 但不就是如此吗 |
[03:23] | It’s the truth. She was fucking a stranger. | 这是事实 她上了个陌生人 |
[03:27] | And it’s always good to tell the truth. | 说出事实永远是好事 |
[03:31] | Adam can’t bring his mom back to yell at, | 亚当无法复活他妈妈 然后吼她了 |
[03:35] | so she has no shot at redemption. | 所以她无法救赎了 |
[03:39] | And forgiveness? | 还有原谅 |
[03:41] | It’s impossible. | 根本没机会了 |
[03:43] | Yeah, that’s the thing about being dead. | 是啊 这就是死亡的问题 |
[03:44] | You have no second chances. | 你没有第二次机会了 |
[03:45] | But as long as the truth gets out there, | 但只要事实被说出来了 |
[03:50] | we’re good. | 就没事了 |
[03:55] | The fuck have you done, Elizabeth? | 你做了什么啊 伊丽莎白 |
[05:03] | Kofi Jones took the fall for Desire. | 科菲·琼斯替欲念帮顶了包 |
[05:07] | He died for you. | 他为你们而死 |
[05:10] | I’m his lawyer, | 我是他的律师 |
[05:12] | and I don’t stop working for someone | 我不会因为委托人 |
[05:13] | just because they die or even if their whole family dies. | 甚至他全家的死而停止为他工作 |
[05:16] | It just makes me work all the harder for them. | 这只会让我更加努力 |
[05:20] | Spit it out, girl. What you want? | 说吧 姑娘 你想要什么 |
[05:23] | I keep quiet about your deal with the NOPD… | 我不说出你和新奥尔良警局的交易 |
[05:27] | you tell me who was driving the car that hit Rocco Baxter. | 你告诉我 是谁开车撞了罗科·巴克斯特 |
[05:33] | Or we just kill you right here, right now. | 或者我们此时此刻就杀了你 |
[05:42] | I left a note. | 我留了遗书 |
[05:46] | “In the event I don’t see the end of the day, here’s why.” | “如果我没活过今天 原因如此” |
[05:51] | I think you bluffing. | 我觉得你在虚张声势 |
[05:57] | I can smell the bluff like the mustard pot of a bad whore. | 我能嗅出虚张声势的气味 就像娼妓的骚气 |
[06:01] | But the note’s just fallback, | 但遗书只是备用计划 |
[06:04] | in case you’re not as smart as I think you are. | 以防你没我想的那么聪明 |
[06:07] | You kill me, whole lot of shit comes down. | 你杀了我 会惹出很多麻烦 |
[06:11] | You lose your friendly cop, you lose money. | 你会失去朋友警察 亏钱 |
[06:15] | You’re an accountant at heart. | 你内心是个会计 |
[06:26] | I don’t know who killed that Baxter boy. | 我不知道是谁杀了巴克斯特家的男孩 |
[06:28] | Why would I believe that? | 我为什么要信你 |
[06:34] | But you know how to find out. | 但你知道怎么查 |
[06:37] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[06:40] | And that’s all you need to know. | 你只需要知道这么多 |
[06:44] | Or maybe you’re ain’t as smart as you think you are. | 或许你没自己想的那么聪明 |
[06:51] | It wasn’t Desire. | 不是欲念帮 |
[06:57] | Kofi took that car the day after that Baxter boy was killed. | 科菲是在巴克斯特男孩被杀次日开走的车 |
[07:08] | You weren’t gonna tell me. | 你本来没打算告诉我 |
[07:10] | You were gonna keep it a secret. | 你本打算保密 |
[07:11] | I just didn’t want to see you in pain. | 我就是不希望看到你痛苦 |
[07:17] | If I were you, I wouldn’t have told me. | 如果我是你 我也不会告诉我 |
[07:24] | Thousands of things your mom was. | 你妈妈有很多特质 |
[07:28] | So many wonderful things | 很多美好的特质 |
[07:32] | that wasn’t this one bad thing that she did. | 都不是这唯一一件她做的坏事 |
[07:35] | So, one mistake– one mistake– | 就一个错误 |
[07:38] | it shouldn’t define who you are. | 不该定义你是谁 |
[07:50] | And you know, when we got married… | 我们结婚时 |
[07:56] | …two things happened. | 发生了两件事 |
[07:57] | Well, actually, three things happened. | 其实是发生了三件事 |
[08:00] | One is that we got married. | 一 我们结婚了 |
[08:05] | Two, your mother told me that she was pregnant. | 二 你妈妈告诉我她怀孕了 |
[08:09] | Yeah. So we committed to a life together, | 嗯 所以我们决定共度人生 |
[08:12] | and the fact of your existence | 而且你的存在 |
[08:15] | came into my life on the very same day. | 也在那天进入了我的生活 |
[08:18] | What was the third thing? | 第三件事是什么 |
[08:21] | Well, when your mom told me that she was pregnant with you, | 你妈妈告诉我她怀了你时 |
[08:25] | I was so happy I just picked her up | 我好开心 把她抱了起来 |
[08:28] | and I just gave her a big squeeze. | 我紧紧抱住了她 |
[08:31] | Hard. | 很紧 |
[08:33] | Too hard. | 太紧了 |
[08:35] | I cracked her rib. | 我抱断了她的肋骨 |
[08:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:39] | I know, but she didn’t say a word. | 是啊 但她什么都没说 |
[08:41] | Not a word. | 完全没说 |
[08:43] | It was our wedding, | 那是我们的婚礼 |
[08:44] | and she didn’t want to spoil the day for me | 她不希望毁了我这完美的一天 |
[08:47] | even though she was in pain. | 虽然她很痛苦 |
[08:49] | A lot of pain, as I later found out. | 很痛苦 我之后才知道 |
[08:54] | Was that a lie? | 那是谎言吗 |
[08:57] | Or was that love? | 还是爱 |
[09:06] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[09:12] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:13] | Oh, Jesus, what’d I do? | 天啊 怎么了 |
[09:17] | You jerk. | 混蛋 |
[09:20] | – I’m sorry. I had to. – How could you do that to me? | -抱歉 忍不住 -你怎么能这么对我 |
[09:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:31] | It’s her job to provoke you. | 她的工作就是激怒你 |
[09:36] | Don’t let it happen. | 别被她得逞 |
[09:38] | – It’s personal for her. – Well… that’s the game. | -她在寻私仇 -游戏如此 |
[09:44] | She wants to get under your skin so that you lose it | 她想激怒你 让你失控 |
[09:48] | and the jury sees you lose it | 让陪审团看到你失控 |
[09:50] | and she gets her Perry Mason moment. | 她就能得到佩里·梅森般的光辉时刻 |
[09:55] | Perry who? | 佩里谁 |
[10:04] | I won’t always be here, Carlo. | 我不会一直都在的 卡洛 |
[10:12] | There’ll come a day when you’ll need to step up. | 终有一天 你得挑大梁 |
[10:17] | Be me. | 做我 |
[10:20] | And you’ll need judgement. | 你得有判断力 |
[10:25] | Not impulse. | 而不是冲动 |
[10:28] | Brains. | 脑子 |
[10:30] | Not balls. | 不是胆子 |
[10:38] | Show me you can be that in there. | 去庭上让我看到你能做到 |
[10:40] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[10:45] | Show your father… | 让你老爸看到 |
[10:49] | …what a real man you can be. | 真男人什么样 |
[10:57] | I taught him to ride a bike. | 是我教他骑自行车的 |
[11:03] | You got to understand, he was my baby brother. | 你得明白 他是我弟弟 |
[11:08] | And that day, I stood and watched his body go into a tomb. | 那天 我站在那里 看着他下葬 |
[11:13] | You know what that feels like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[11:16] | I’m so sorry for your loss, Carlo. | 我为你的丧亲表示遗憾 卡洛 |
[11:21] | Tell us what happened that night. | 告诉我们那晚发生了什么 |
[11:24] | The kid who killed my brother shows up at my cell. | 杀了我弟弟的那小子 来到了我的牢房 |
[11:28] | How did you feel… | 你当时是什么感觉 |
[11:30] | …when you saw him? | 你看到他时 |
[11:35] | Terrified. | 吓坏了 |
[11:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:39] | You? Come on. | 你吗 拜托 |
[11:41] | You’re a tough guy. | 你可是个硬汉 |
[11:42] | You got 30 pounds on him. | 你比他重30磅呢 |
[11:45] | It ain’t about pounds, man. | 那不是关键 |
[11:47] | Not in the jungle. | 在丛林里不是 |
[11:49] | When he came to my cell, he-he had murder in his eyes. | 他走进我牢房时 他眼露凶光 |
[11:51] | And… I’m man enough to admit I was terrified. | 我可以像个男人那样承认 我当时吓坏了 |
[11:56] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[11:58] | Only thing I could do– defended myself. | 我唯一能做的事 自卫 |
[12:03] | Tell the jury. | 跟陪审团说说 |
[12:06] | He walked in and shut the cell door. | 他走了进来 关上了牢门 |
[12:09] | And I knew then. | 我当时就知道 |
[12:11] | I knew he’d come to kill me. | 我知道他是来杀我的 |
[12:13] | What else could it be? | 不然还能是怎么样 |
[12:14] | I got up off the bed, | 我下了床 |
[12:15] | but before I could think or say a word, he was on me. | 但我还来不及想 或者说什么 他就扑了上来 |
[12:20] | Came in low. | 攻我下盘 |
[12:21] | Caught me with three punches in the gut. | 朝我肚子上打了三拳 |
[12:24] | All the air went out of my lungs. | 我肺里的空气都飞出去了 |
[12:27] | Then he dug his finger into my eye | 然后他拿手指扣我的眼睛 |
[12:29] | and he punched me again in the neck. | 接着又冲我脖子揍了一拳 |
[12:31] | So, four punches and an eye gouge before you could respond? | 四拳 再加挖眼 然后你才开始反击 |
[12:36] | – Yes. – Then what? | -对 -然后呢 |
[12:40] | Punch in the neck sent me backwards and, uh, | 脖子上的那一拳让我向后踉跄 |
[12:43] | and I-I hit the back of my head on the toilet bowl. | 我脑后磕在了马桶上 |
[12:46] | Did he say anything at all? | 他说什么了吗 |
[12:51] | Just this sound he was making. | 他就是发出了一种声音 |
[12:55] | What sound? | 什么声音 |
[12:57] | A roar. | 吼叫 |
[12:58] | What kind of roar? | 什么样的 |
[13:23] | I won’t ever forget that. | 我永远忘不掉 |
[13:27] | So… you were on the floor? | 所以 你当时在地上 |
[13:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:33] | And I knew I had to get up or I was gone, but… | 我知道我得起来 否则我死定了 |
[13:39] | Then he was on me again and… | 但他又扑来了 |
[13:43] | And? | 然后呢 |
[13:47] | He had ahold of my balls. | 他抓住了我的两个蛋 |
[13:51] | I mean, do you know what that feels like? | 你们知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[13:54] | Squeezing hard, I… I’ve never known pain like it. | 狠狠地捏我 我从没那么疼过 |
[14:00] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[14:03] | I grabbed his hair. | 我抓住了他的头发 |
[14:05] | It was my only move. | 那是我唯一的办法 |
[14:07] | And then it got worse. | 然后情况更糟了 |
[14:09] | Worse? | 更糟了 |
[14:11] | He squeezed harder and I thought… | 他捏得更狠了 我想… |
[14:14] | And I knew I was gonna die. | 我知道我死定了 |
[14:22] | So I hit his head against the wall. | 所以我把他的头撞到了墙上 |
[14:25] | How many times, Carlo? | 多少次 卡洛 |
[14:27] | I don’t know, man. A few times? | 我不知道 好几次吧 |
[14:30] | Dr. Grether testified that it was six times. | 格莱瑟医生作证说 是六次 |
[14:34] | Does that seem right? | 差不多吗 |
[14:37] | It’s possible. | 可能吧 |
[14:39] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[14:39] | I-I was so close to passing out, the pain I was in. | 我当时好疼 都快昏过去了 |
[14:43] | And… did you stop after he was unconscious? | 他昏迷后 你停手了吗 |
[14:47] | He was never unconscious. | 他没昏迷 |
[14:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:50] | He walked out of my cell, didn’t he? | 他不是走出了我的牢房吗 |
[14:52] | – And you let him go? – Of course. | -你就放他走了 -当然 |
[14:55] | It meant I was safe. | 那代表我安全了 |
[15:01] | Now, Ms. McKee has made a big deal | 麦基女士紧紧抓住 |
[15:03] | about you not telling the police the truth | 你没跟警方说 |
[15:05] | about defending yourself from a brutal assault. | 你在残忍袭击中自卫一事不放 |
[15:08] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释吗 |
[15:10] | It’s her job to fuck me up. | 她的工作就是让我难看 |
[15:13] | No, Carlo, I mean can you explain why you didn’t tell the police? | 不 卡洛 你能说说为什么没告诉警方吗 |
[15:19] | NOLA PD? | 新奥尔良警方吗 |
[15:21] | The same people who shot at their own citizens during Katrina? | 那些在卡特里娜飓风来时向本地居民开枪的人吗 |
[15:25] | Those people? | 那些人吗 |
[15:27] | They’re not police. | 他们不是警察 |
[15:29] | Jury knows what I’m saying. | 陪审团明白我的意思 |
[15:32] | I had every right to wait for my lawyer, | 我完全有权等我的律师来了再说 |
[15:34] | which is what I did. | 我也是那么做的 |
[15:37] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 没有更多问题了 法官大人 |
[15:39] | We’ll take a break before cross. | 交叉盘问前先休息一下 |
[15:50] | – Yeah! – There she is! | -好啊 -看看她 |
[15:52] | Hey, shorty rabo! | 靓妹 |
[15:55] | You don’t know what you doing up in here, girl! | 你来这儿干什么 妹子 |
[15:58] | Doing up here? | 来这干啥 |
[15:59] | Holla at your boy, baby. | 来跟我打声招呼 宝贝 |
[16:08] | Want you a new zaddy? | 想找个帅爹吗 |
[16:09] | I’ll be your zaddy. | 我可以当你的帅爹 |
[16:25] | Come sit down! | 来坐下呀 |
[16:27] | Yeah! Need some help, babe? | 没错 要帮忙吗 亲爱的 |
[16:37] | You like being locked up! | 你就喜欢被囚禁是吧 |
[16:42] | Yeah, baby! | 没错 宝贝 |
[16:49] | Yeah! | 就是这样 |
[17:02] | Court is now back in session. | 庭审继续 |
[17:13] | Mr. Baxter, may I remind you you’re still under oath. | 巴克斯特先生 请记住你仍在宣誓状态下 |
[17:21] | Carlo, how are your balls? | 卡洛 你的两只蛋还好吗 |
[17:23] | Okay, now. | 现在没事了 |
[17:25] | But back then, on the day? | 但在那一天怎么样 |
[17:28] | Real bad. | 非常难受 |
[17:30] | – You were in agony? – Yes. | -你当时很痛苦 -是的 |
[17:32] | So painful you thought you were going to die. | 痛到以为自己快要死了 |
[17:36] | That’s why I had to do what I had to do. | 所以我才不得已进行了反抗 |
[17:39] | And what did the doctor say? | 医生是什么说的 |
[17:41] | I didn’t see a doctor. | 我没去看医生 |
[17:44] | Wait, you didn’t see a doctor? | 等等 你没去看医生 |
[17:46] | – I didn’t do that. – Why not? | -我没去 -为什么 |
[17:49] | Just didn’t. | 就是没去 |
[17:51] | So there’s no… | 所以并没有… |
[17:54] | independent record of the injuries you say you suffered? | 你声称自己受伤 但缺少第三方记录证明 |
[18:01] | Which is sort of becoming a theme here. | 你似乎总是这样 |
[18:03] | You asking the jury to believe | 你想让陪审团相信 |
[18:06] | things you say without any corroboration. | 你说的话 却没有任何佐证 |
[18:09] | This is beginning to sound like a speech, Ms. McKee. | 感觉你在发表演讲了 麦基女士 |
[18:11] | I apologize. I’ll get to the point. | 抱歉 我直接说重点 |
[18:13] | It’s impossible to corroborate your evidence… | 你的证据不可能得到证实 |
[18:19] | because it’s not true. | 因为那不是真的 |
[18:21] | You cannot corroborate something that didn’t happen. | 你无法证实没有发生过的事 |
[18:23] | Is that a question or a form of abuse? | 这到底是提问还是在滥用发言机会 |
[18:25] | – It’s a form of abuse. – I’m telling the truth. | -滥用发言机会 -我说的是实话 |
[18:28] | I swear it– the whole truth and nothing but. | 我发过誓 说的全部属实 绝无虚言 |
[18:35] | Okay, well, you told us you’re not the man you used to be. | 那好吧 你说你不再是从前的那个你了 |
[18:38] | What kind of a man was that? | 从前的你是什么样的 |
[18:41] | One who broke the law. | 违法乱纪 |
[18:43] | Which laws? | 哪些法 |
[18:45] | You don’t have to answer that. | 你可以拒绝回答 |
[18:46] | We have rules against self-incrimination, | 我们不得强迫自证其罪 |
[18:49] | which Ms. McKee is very well aware of. | 麦基女士很明白这一点 |
[18:53] | So, how are you different? | 那你是哪里改变了 |
[18:56] | I mean, we’re all just trying to get into your mind, Carlo, | 我们只是想设身处地 卡洛 |
[18:59] | and understand what you were thinking right then, | 试图理解你在那天晚上的那一刻 |
[19:02] | right there, that night in your cell. | 在牢房里的想法 |
[19:05] | I was scared. I told y’all. | 我跟你们说了 我很害怕 |
[19:07] | And then he came at me. | 然后他扑向了我 |
[19:09] | And then you shut the door? | 之后你把门关了吗 |
[19:11] | No. He did. | 没有 他关的 |
[19:14] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[19:16] | One hundred percent. | 百分百确定 |
[19:17] | And it was that moment, | 就在那一刻 |
[19:21] | the shutting of the cell door that made you feel | 牢房门关上的那一刻让你觉得 |
[19:24] | it was life and death, that Kofi was there to kill you | 你的性命危在旦夕 科菲要杀了你 |
[19:27] | and you had to defend yourself? | 你必须自卫 |
[19:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:31] | And after the fight, Kofi walked out? | 你们打斗完后 科菲走出去了 |
[19:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:35] | How? | 怎么出去的 |
[19:37] | What? | 什么 |
[19:39] | How? | 怎么出去的 |
[19:42] | I don’t understand. | 我没听懂 |
[19:44] | Well, the thing about the cell doors at OPP is, | 奥教监狱的牢房门是这么设置的 |
[19:47] | when you shut ’em, they lock. | 你关门之后会自动锁上 |
[19:50] | And they stay locked | 并且只有 |
[19:53] | until a guard with a key comes to open them. | 狱警用钥匙才能打开 |
[20:00] | Kofi couldn’t have left that cell. | 科菲不可能离开那个牢房 |
[20:05] | So what is it, Carlo? | 到底是什么情况 卡洛 |
[20:09] | Kofi Jones walks through locked doors? | 科菲·琼斯横穿了上锁的牢门 |
[20:13] | Or you’re a liar? | 还是你在说谎 |
[20:18] | I know who you are, I see you. | 我知道你是什么货色 我看得一清二楚 |
[20:21] | Ms. McKee. | 麦基女士 |
[20:26] | Is it possible that, | 有没有可能 |
[20:28] | given the trauma of the situation, | 考虑到当时留下的创伤 |
[20:31] | you made a mistake about the cell door? | 你记错了牢门的事 |
[20:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:35] | Maybe it wasn’t completely shut. | 可能门是虚掩着的 |
[20:38] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[20:41] | Tell it to that stupid cunt. | 跟那个蠢贱逼说去吧 |
[20:45] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[20:49] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么了 |
[20:49] | Your Honor? | 法官大人 |
[20:51] | I asked you a question. | 我问了你一个问题 |
[20:53] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚刚对我说了什么 |
[20:56] | Ms. McKee. | 麦基女士 |
[20:57] | You-you want me to walk away from this? | 你是想让我坐视不理这句话 |
[21:02] | All right, I tell you what, | 行吧 这样 |
[21:04] | Your Honor, I will. | 法官大人 我可以不管 |
[21:06] | And this is why. | 这是原因 |
[21:09] | Can I have the monitor over here, please? | 麻烦把显示屏移到这里来 |
[21:23] | There’s Kofi. | 这是科菲 |
[21:25] | That’s Carlo’s cell. | 这是卡洛的牢房 |
[21:27] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[21:29] | You tell us when you see the door close. | 你看到门关上时请说话 |
[22:03] | Now you tell me which one of us is a stupid cunt. | 现在你说说看到底谁才是蠢贱逼 |
[22:20] | Hi, sir, do you have any recollection | 先生 你还记得 |
[22:22] | of a father and teenage son, | 在十月初 |
[22:25] | be about early October, | 有个父亲带着他十几岁的儿子 |
[22:27] | and they come and visit his wife’s grave? | 来给他的妻子扫墓吗 |
[22:29] | He’s usually in a suit with tennis shoes? | 他一般都会穿西服和网球鞋 |
[22:33] | Yeah. He said, “I’m sorry, I only give money | 记得 他说”不好意思 我只给 |
[22:35] | if it’s for booze or dope.” | 会拿去买酒或毒品的人施舍” |
[22:38] | The bastard made me laugh. | 那个混蛋把我逗笑了 |
[22:40] | Worth way more than a dollar, especially that day. | 比一美元价值大多了 尤其是在那一天 |
[22:44] | What do you mean, that day? | 你说”那一天”是什么意思 |
[22:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[23:09] | Nancy Costello. | 南希·卡斯特罗 |
[23:12] | Daughter of Sergeant Finn Costello, | 芬恩·卡斯特罗中士的女儿 |
[23:14] | first Battalion, Third Marines. | 海军陆战队第三远征军 第一营 |
[23:25] | Thirty-man patrol. | 30人的巡逻队 |
[23:28] | Paddy field outside a hamlet called Le Son, | 在一个叫勒桑的小村庄外的稻田上 |
[23:33] | nine miles south of Da Nang. | 岘港以南9英里 |
[23:37] | Fire came in from three sides. Perfect ambush. | 炮火从三方袭来 完美的偷袭 |
[23:43] | Seven hours in the mud under continuous fire | 我们在泥地里 被躲在暗处的越共 |
[23:46] | from VC we couldn’t see. | 连续攻击了7个小时 |
[23:50] | All 30 of us wounded. | 我们30人全都受了伤 |
[23:53] | 13 dead. | 死了13个 |
[23:56] | Helicopters couldn’t get in to get us out. | 直升机没法飞进来救我们 |
[24:04] | My buddy, Jackie Johnson, died in my arms. | 我的伙伴 杰基·约翰逊死在了我的怀里 |
[24:09] | Shot in the jaw. | 下巴中了枪 |
[24:11] | Took over an hour to die. | 挣扎了一个小时才死去 |
[24:16] | October 10, 1965. | 1965年10月10日 |
[24:21] | Are you sure about the date? Not October 9? | 你确定是那天吗 不是10月9日 |
[24:26] | 10/10/65 defined my life. | 65年10月10日改变了我的一生 |
[24:30] | You think I’d get something like that wrong? | 你觉得我会搞错这种日子吗 |
[24:38] | Lee. This is Nancy. | 李 是南希 |
[24:41] | Give me a call when you get this. | 收到这个留言就打给我 |
[24:43] | I just came from the cemetery. | 我刚从墓地回来 |
[24:45] | So, um, here’s the thing. | 有件事 |
[24:56] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定是有什么误会 |
[24:58] | Looks that way. | 看着像是 |
[25:00] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[25:03] | Yeah, he was here. | 对 他当时在 |
[25:04] | Female Jones trial was at 9, | 费玛丽·琼斯的庭审是九点 |
[25:06] | Judge arrived 20 minutes before. | 法官提前二十分钟到的 |
[25:08] | Does that help? | 这有用吗 |
[25:09] | Is this about the car? | 是关于那辆车吗 |
[25:10] | Betty, out. | 贝蒂 出去 |
[25:14] | Look, I don’t know what you think you’re doing, Detective, | 听着 我不知道你以为你在干什么 警探 |
[25:16] | but you come in here, and you start interrogating me? | 但你来到我这 开始审讯我 |
[25:21] | I don’t have to take this from you. | 我不用受你这气 |
[25:23] | Yeah, I know that sound. | 嗯 我知道这声音 |
[25:24] | What sound? What fucking sound? | 什么声音 什么声音 |
[25:26] | And after a lifetime in a courtroom, I think you do, too. | 在法庭待了一辈子 我想你也知道 |
[25:29] | Anger and righteousness combined? | 愤怒加正当的语气 |
[25:32] | That’s how liars hide their lies. | 是骗子掩盖谎言的办法 |
[25:37] | It’s got to be lunchtime, right? | 该吃午饭了吧 |
[25:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:40] | Have a nice day, Detective. | 祝你愉快 警探 |
[25:45] | I know, Michael. | 我知道了 迈克尔 |
[25:48] | I know it was Adam. | 我知道是亚当 |
[25:55] | Why didn’t you tell me, brother? | 你为什么当时不告诉我 兄弟 |
[25:58] | I could have been there for you. | 我本来可以帮你的 |
[26:07] | One more day. | 还有一天 |
[26:12] | The trial. One… | 庭审 还有… |
[26:17] | It looks like Carlo is going down. | 看起来卡洛要被判有罪了 |
[26:23] | You got a problem with that? | 你不喜欢这样吗 |
[26:27] | Death penalty troubling you? | 死刑让你良心难安吗 |
[26:32] | It’s not that, Charlie. | 不是那个 查理 |
[26:38] | I need it to be not guilty. | 我得让陪审团判无罪 |
[26:45] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:49] | They got to you. | 他们找到你了 |
[26:53] | They have you. | 他们拿下你了 |
[26:58] | And if you fail– if Carlo goes down? | 那如果你失败 如果卡洛被判有罪呢 |
[27:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:06] | But they think it’s me. | 但他们认为是我 |
[27:08] | Jimmy Baxter thinks it was me who killed his son. | 吉米·巴克斯特认为是我杀了他儿子 |
[27:13] | Anybody else? | 还有别人吗 |
[27:16] | Nancy Costello, I… | 南希·卡斯特罗 我… |
[27:20] | Pretty sure she knows. | 很肯定她也知道了 |
[27:23] | And you would take the hit. | 而你要为此付出代价 |
[27:29] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[28:02] | He’s my oldest friend. | 他是我交情最长的朋友 |
[28:05] | If you think you can bully me… | 如果你觉得你能霸凌我 |
[28:07] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[28:10] | You’ve got this all wrong. | 你全都搞错了 |
[28:16] | Have you any idea what it’s like | 你知道这是什么感受吗 |
[28:18] | to discover your best friend is… | 发现你最好的朋友 |
[28:20] | I went after the truth for him, Charlie. | 当初我追查真相就是为了他 查理 |
[28:25] | Even when everybody else had given up, I stayed on it, | 哪怕所有人都放弃了 我还在坚持 |
[28:28] | for him, for his family. | 为了他 为了他家人而坚持 |
[28:35] | It was Adam. | 是亚当 |
[28:39] | Adam killed Rocco. | 亚当杀了罗科 |
[28:41] | And ran. | 然后逃跑了 |
[28:43] | A man like Jimmy Baxter? | 吉米·巴克斯特这种人 |
[28:48] | It would have been an eye for an eye, son for a son. | 肯定要血债血偿 儿子换儿子 |
[28:55] | Michael did what he did to protect his child. | 迈克尔做的那些事都是为了保护他儿子 |
[29:04] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[29:07] | Your help. | 你的帮助 |
[29:09] | Polls are looking good. | 民调数据很不错 |
[29:11] | God and the weather on polling day willing, | 只要上帝和天气在投票日助我一臂之力 |
[29:14] | ten days from now I’ll be the new mayor of Nawlins. | 十天后我就是纳林斯的市长了 |
[29:16] | Is this about the fucking election? | 这是关于选举吗 |
[29:17] | First 100 days, that’s your shot. | 首百日是最能大显身手的时候 |
[29:20] | You got to get things done on the bounce. | 你得连续做出实打实的政绩 |
[29:22] | I’m gonna clean this city up, starting with you people. | 我打算清理这座城市 首先就拿你们开刀 |
[29:26] | What people? | 什么我们 |
[29:27] | Oh, come on, now. | 别装蒜了 |
[29:28] | Hell, I bet you can name ’em. | 我打赌你一个一个都知道 |
[29:30] | Cusack. Nash. Maxwell. | 库萨克 纳什 麦克斯韦 |
[29:33] | All of ’em dirty. | 全是脏警 |
[29:35] | But whistle-blowing? | 但吹哨人 |
[29:38] | Going up against the code of silence? | 与沉默守则对着干 |
[29:40] | Oh, you got to have some serious support to do that. | 你得背后有大人物支持才敢这么做 |
[29:44] | Otherwise… | 否则 |
[29:46] | you’re gone. | 你就完了 |
[29:48] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[29:50] | The exact opposite. | 正相反 |
[29:52] | I’m offering you the support of the mayor | 我在给你提供市长的支持 |
[29:55] | in a campaign to clean up | 为了清理这个 |
[29:57] | a whole fucked-up police department, | 从上到下全都腐败至极的 |
[30:00] | top to bottom. | 警察局 |
[30:04] | In exchange for what? | 用来换什么 |
[30:08] | Michael Desiato. | 迈克尔·德夏托 |
[30:19] | Uh, two fast miles to clear my head. | 我去快跑两英里 理理头绪 |
[30:22] | I promise that’s it. | 我保证就这样 |
[30:24] | I’ll be back in 14 min… | 我十四分钟后回来 |
[30:26] | – Michael. – Hey. | -迈克尔 -嗨 |
[30:28] | I, you know, I have… | 我 我有 |
[30:30] | something for you. | 东西要给你 |
[30:31] | Actually, it’s for Eugene. | 其实是给尤金的 |
[30:35] | It’s the, uh… | 是 |
[30:37] | sale of the baseball. | 卖棒球的钱 |
[30:39] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[30:41] | Eugene? | 尤金吗 |
[30:42] | To testify. | 来作证 |
[30:45] | What? | 什么 |
[30:47] | Kofi didn’t go to cell block C to attack Carlo. | 科菲去C区牢房不是要袭击卡洛 |
[30:51] | He went to clear up a misunderstanding. | 他是去澄清误会 |
[30:53] | Which was? | 什么误会 |
[30:54] | He didn’t kill Rocco. | 他没杀罗科 |
[30:57] | He didn’t steal your car that day. | 他那天没有偷你的车 |
[30:59] | There was no Desire hit on Rocco Baxter. | 欲念帮没有行刺罗科·巴克斯特 |
[31:04] | Prosecution case is closed. | 检方的案子已经结了 |
[31:05] | So reopen it. | 那就重启 |
[31:07] | – The rules of evidence don’t… – The rules, the rules, | -证据规则不是… -规则 规则 |
[31:09] | the rules of fucking evidence? | 他妈的证据规则 |
[31:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What… what is this? | 别激动 这是怎么了 |
[31:13] | Wrong question. | 问错了 |
[31:14] | Well, what’s the right question? | 那正确的问题是什么 |
[31:17] | If it wasn’t Kofi and if it wasn’t Desire… | 如果不是科菲 不是欲念帮 |
[31:21] | Who was it? | 那是谁 |
[31:23] | You called me October 9, | 你在10月9日打给了我 |
[31:26] | right after you called Nancy Costello. | 就在你联系了南希·卡斯特罗之后 |
[31:29] | Were you asking us both out on dates? | 你是想约我们两人出来约会吗 |
[31:30] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[31:31] | On the anniversary of Robin’s death? | 在萝宾的忌日那天吗 |
[31:33] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, that’s right, you-you… | 不不不 不是这样 你 |
[31:36] | you told Nancy it was to report the theft of the car, | 你打电话给南希上报车被盗 |
[31:40] | which hadn’t been stolen yet. | 但当时车还没有被偷 |
[31:42] | Kofi told you that? | 科菲告诉你的吗 |
[31:44] | Kofi told you that he didn’t steal the car on October 9? | 科菲告诉你他在10月9日没有偷车 |
[31:47] | – Eugene. – Eugene? | -是尤金 -尤金 |
[31:50] | You saying he’s lying? | 你是说他在骗人吗 |
[31:51] | You’re saying I am? | 那你是说我在骗人吗 |
[31:53] | Kofi was a gangbanger. | 科菲是混黑帮的 |
[31:56] | His brother is a gangbanger. | 他弟弟也是混黑帮的 |
[31:57] | – He’s a 15-year-old boy. – Who runs with a crew | -他才十五岁 -但他跟着一群 |
[32:00] | that kills people who get in their way. | 见人不爽就大开杀戒的人混 |
[32:03] | I… You’re taking what he’s saying seriously? | 我 你真觉得他说的是实话 |
[32:08] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[32:09] | The gray ghost. | 灰色鬼影 |
[32:13] | It was you at our front door the day Mom was in court. | 妈妈上庭那天来我们家的人就是你 |
[32:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:19] | You went down to the Lower Ninth | 你在费玛丽庭审那天早上 |
[32:21] | the morning of Female’s trial? | 去了下九区 |
[32:25] | To her home? | 去了她家 |
[32:27] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[32:31] | So you couldn’t have… | 所以你不可能… |
[32:33] | Alan. | 阿伦 |
[32:35] | Come on, son. | 走吧 孩子 |
[32:36] | So it wasn’t you. Please just tell me it wasn’t you. | 所以不是你 告诉我不是你 |
[32:39] | Please, Michael. | 求你了 迈克尔 |
[32:43] | I swear it wasn’t me. | 我发誓不是我 |
[32:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:50] | So if it wasn’t Kofi… | 如果不是科菲 |
[32:52] | – Lee. – wasn’t Desire… | -李 -不是欲念帮 |
[32:53] | – Lee, please, no. – it wasn’t you, then… | -李 拜托 别这样 -不是你 那么… |
[32:56] | Who else had access… | 还有谁能碰… |
[33:29] | This is Nancy Costello’s number. | 这是南希·卡斯特罗的号码 |
[33:32] | Just push it. | 拨过去 |
[33:34] | Tell her you’re coming down to the police station. | 告诉她你要去警局 |
[33:38] | Maybe you can drive him yourself. | 也许你可以亲自开车带着他去 |
[33:47] | You’re hesitating. | 你犹豫了 |
[33:50] | Is it because you… | 是因为你… |
[33:52] | know what will happen to him? | 知道他会有什么下场吗 |
[33:54] | This is about justice. | 这关乎正义 |
[33:58] | Justice? Down there? | 正义 那种地方 |
[34:01] | They don’t survive. | 他们没有活路 |
[34:03] | Kofi didn’t. Adam won’t. | 科菲就没有 亚当也不会 |
[34:05] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[34:08] | Plea… | 求你了 |
[34:09] | Lee. | 李 |
[34:12] | Would the death of another 17-year-old | 再搭上一个17岁孩子的性命 |
[34:14] | make anything better? | 能有什么改善吗 |
[34:15] | If so, then make the call. | 如果能 那就打电话吧 |
[34:19] | If you don’t want a stain on your soul, | 如果你不想让自己的灵魂有污点 |
[34:21] | wipe it clean right now | 现在就用一通电话 |
[34:23] | with one phone call. | 擦拭干净 |
[34:25] | Because that’s the equation. | 就是这么换的 |
[34:27] | Kill Adam, cleanse your soul. | 杀了亚当 净化你的灵魂 |
[34:32] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[34:35] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是什么人 |
[34:37] | If you didn’t, you would have made that phone call already. | 如果你不知道 你早就拨通电话了 |
[34:42] | Justice and principle? | 正义和原则 |
[34:45] | Do you think either of those take precedence | 你觉得这两个 |
[34:47] | over the life of your own child? | 比自己孩子的性命更重要吗 |
[34:50] | Ever? | 会吗 |
[34:53] | Your lies, | 你的谎言 |
[34:56] | your manipulations, | 你的操纵 |
[34:57] | your fucking me up. | 你把我耍得团团转 |
[35:02] | It’s not my soul that needs cleansing, Michael. | 需要净化的不是我的灵魂 迈克尔 |
[35:05] | – It’s yours. – All right– | -是你的 -好吧 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:11] | Listen t– Listen. | 听我说 听我说 |
[35:12] | I’ll go. I’ll go to the police. | 我会去 我去警察局 |
[35:18] | But it was me. | 但只能是我 |
[35:19] | W-We tell them it was me. | 我们告诉他们是我干的 |
[35:22] | Please, Lee… | 求你了 李 |
[35:26] | I don’t want to be this person. | 我不想做这样的人 |
[35:34] | I don’t want to lie anymore. | 我再也不想撒谎了 |
[35:39] | But he is my son. | 但他是我儿子 |
[35:46] | Am-am I a bad person | 就因为 |
[35:49] | because I value my own life | 我认为我孩子的性命 |
[35:51] | so much less than the life of my child? | 比我重要得多 我就是坏人了吗 |
[35:58] | Four children and their mother | 因为你 四个孩子 |
[36:01] | are dead because of you. | 和他们的母亲都死了 |
[36:12] | I’ve done terrible things. | 我做了可怕的事情 |
[36:18] | And I’m so ashamed… | 我也很惭愧 |
[36:24] | …but I love you. | 但是我爱你 |
[36:27] | Stop talking about yourself. | 别再说你自己了 |
[36:32] | You can’t have me. | 你别想控制我 |
[36:35] | You can’t ever have me now. | 你再也不能控制我了 |
[36:50] | But you can make sure that justice is served. | 但你能让正义得以伸张 |
[36:54] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[36:56] | Can you still do that? | 你还能做到吗 |
[36:59] | I… | 我… |
[37:01] | – What are you frightened of? – Please don’t. | -你怕什么 -别这样 |
[37:05] | You go out there, | 你走出去 |
[37:08] | allow Eugene to take the witness stand and tell the truth. | 允许尤金上证人席作证 说出真相 |
[37:15] | Then Carlo goes down, | 然后卡洛有罪 |
[37:19] | Kofi gets justice… | 为科菲伸张正义 |
[37:27] | …and your soul gets a second chance. | 而你的灵魂就能得到第二次机会 |
[37:47] | Ms. McKee. | 麦基女士 |
[37:51] | A key witness has come forward, Your Honor. | 一位关键证人现身 法官阁下 |
[37:53] | His testimony, we believe, can take us right to the truth | 我们认为他的证词能让我们 |
[37:56] | of what happened to Kofi Jones and why. | 了解科菲·琼斯的遭遇和原委 |
[38:01] | And your application | 你是要申请 |
[38:02] | is to reopen the prosecution’s case? | 重审公诉案吗 |
[38:05] | – Exactly, Your Honor. – Completely inappropriate. | -正是 法官阁下 -这太不合适了 |
[38:07] | – Oh, come on. – Not least because | -得了吧 -尤其是 |
[38:09] | it would be incredibly confusing for the jury | 辩方举证过程中 |
[38:11] | to have a prosecution witness | 突然冒出来检方的证人 |
[38:12] | just pop up in the middle of the defense case. | 会让陪审团非常困惑 |
[38:16] | I don’t need to hear any more from either of you on this. | 你们两个说的我都听够了 |
[38:20] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[38:21] | I’m sorry, I want this on the record, Your Honor. | 非常抱歉 我想让我的话记录在案 法官阁下 |
[38:24] | Most importantly… | 最重要的是… |
[38:45] | Your Honor? | 法官阁下 |
[38:50] | Your Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[39:01] | Your Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[39:06] | The prosecution’s case is closed. | 该案已经审结 |
[39:10] | It cannot be reopened. | 不能重启 |
[39:15] | This witness is not permitted to testify. | 不允许该证人出庭作证 |
[39:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:38] | Not the man I thought he was. | 他不像我以为的那样 |
[39:40] | Yeah, but you promised me. | 嗯 可是你答应过我 |
[39:43] | I believed you. | 我相信了你 |
[39:54] | – What’s that? – For the baseball. | -这是什么 -棒球的钱 |
[39:58] | – Who bought it? – Take the money, Eugene. | -谁买的 -拿着钱 尤金 |
[40:00] | J-Just take everything you can get. | 给你什么你就拿着 |
[40:21] | Your new girlfriend. | 你的新女友 |
[40:24] | What does she know? | 她知道什么 |
[40:29] | She’s not a problem. | 她不会惹麻烦 |
[40:32] | Let me make it easier for you. | 我问个简单点的 |
[40:34] | What doesn’t she know? | 她不知道什么 |
[40:36] | – She doesn’t know anything. – Does she know about | -她什么都不知道 -她知道 |
[40:38] | our friendship? | 我们之间的关系吗 |
[40:40] | – I-I just told you… – You have | -我已经说了… -你有 |
[40:42] | a girlfriend. | 一个女朋友 |
[40:44] | You have a mother-in-law. | 一个岳母 |
[40:48] | You have a dog. | 一条狗 |
[40:50] | You have a son. | 一个儿子 |
[40:54] | Do you have a move? | 你有路可走吗 |
[40:58] | Judge? | 法官 |
[42:13] | No way. No. No. Just no. No way. | 不行 不 不 不行 |
[42:16] | My learned friend seems to have lost her way with words. | 我博学的朋友似乎不会说别的了 |
[42:18] | This is coming straight out of nowhere. | 这个东西凭空而出 |
[42:21] | That’s in the nature of notes from jurors, Fiona. | 这显然是陪审员的笔记 菲欧娜 |
[42:23] | You can’t control when it happens. | 这种事情你控制不了 |
[42:26] | Do we know which juror sent this? | 我们知道是哪位陪审员送过来的吗 |
[42:28] | No, no idea. | 不 不知道 |
[42:29] | But I-I have to confess, Your Honor, I should have | 但是我说实话 法官阁下 |
[42:31] | thought of it and made it part of my case. | 我早就该想到 把这加到我案子里的 |
[42:33] | But my mistake doesn’t take anything away | 但我的错误并不影响 |
[42:34] | from its probative value. | 其证明价值 |
[42:36] | This trial has been all about state of mind and character, | 庭审一直都在说心理状态和品格 |
[42:38] | – and this evidence is all about both. – There’s no witness. | -这个证据两者兼有 -没有证人 |
[42:39] | You can’t just press play. | 不能直接播放 |
[42:41] | It doesn’t make sense without context | 没有上下文 没有解释 |
[42:42] | – or explanation. – So it needs a narrator. | -就没有任何意义 -所以需要有人解说 |
[42:44] | And I’m not letting him | 我绝对不能让他 |
[42:45] | with his supercilious voice narrate this. | 用高傲自大的声音解说这个 |
[42:45] | Okay. Sounds like she’s objecting to me, | 好吧 她好像是在反对我 |
[42:47] | – Your Honor, not the evidence. – I do object to you. | -法官大人 不是证据 -我确实是在反对你 |
[42:48] | I think you’re an asshole. | 我觉得你是个混蛋 |
[42:49] | Well, I don’t think very highly of you, either. | 行吧 我觉得你也好不到哪去 |
[42:51] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[42:54] | I’m neutral and I’m impartial. | 我是中立客观的 |
[42:57] | It’s my job. | 这是法官的工作 |
[42:59] | It’s what I’m here for. | 这是我在这的原因 |
[43:08] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[43:17] | Can you hear me? Hello? | 能听见吗 喂 |
[43:22] | These are Rocco Baxter’s last moments. | 这是罗科·巴克斯特死之前的录音 |
[43:31] | This is a 17-year-old boy | 这是一个17岁的孩子 |
[43:34] | breathing his last. | 最后一次呼吸 |
[43:37] | I’m having trouble working out where you are. | 我们查不到你的位置 |
[43:40] | If you’re in the city, hit one of the keys | 如果你在城里 请你按手机上的按键 |
[43:42] | on your phone, any key. | 任何一个都行 |
[43:44] | This is what | 这是 |
[43:47] | another 17-year-old boy, | 另一个17岁的孩子 |
[43:50] | Kofi Jones, would have heard… | 科菲·琼斯 听到的 |
[43:57] | …after he stole a car… | 在他偷了车 |
[44:01] | …and hit Rocco. | 撞了罗科之后 |
[44:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:13] | Are you there? I can barely hear you. | 你在吗 我听不清 |
[44:17] | Can you hear me? Hello? | 能听见吗 喂 |
[44:58] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[45:16] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, | 陪审团的女士们先生们 |
[45:18] | have you reached a verdict? | 你们是否已经作出了裁断 |
[45:20] | We have, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[45:22] | Alan? | 阿伦 |
[45:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:41] | Will the defendant please rise? | 请被告人起立 |
[45:46] | In the case of GKL14179, | 编号GKL14179案件 |
[45:51] | State of Louisiana against Carlo Baxter, | 路易斯安那州诉卡洛·巴克斯特 |
[45:54] | on the single count of murder in the first degree, | 一项一级谋杀罪指控 |
[45:58] | the jury finds the defendant | 陪审团裁断被告人 |
[46:02] | not guilty. | 无罪 |
[46:09] | Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your service. | 女士们先生们 感谢你们的服务 |
[46:11] | You are dismissed. | 陪审团解散 |
[46:57] | Uh, at the hotel tonight, | 今天晚上在酒店 |
[46:58] | my family is celebrating. | 我的家人们会庆祝 |
[47:03] | Please come. | 你来吧 |
[48:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[49:04] | He’s here. | 他在这 |
[49:06] | Who? | 谁 |
[49:09] | He’s having a little trouble breathing. | 他有点呼吸上的小问题 |
[49:14] | Maybe he has his inhaler with him. | 也许他带着他的呼吸器呢 |
[49:19] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[49:19] | Maybe he doesn’t. | 也许他没有 |
[49:21] | Jesus Christ, listen to me! | 上帝啊 听我说 |
[49:22] | You want to watch what I do to your son, | 你想要看我会怎么对你儿子 |
[49:25] | – Baxter House Hotel. – Jimmy! | -巴克斯特酒店 -吉米 |
[49:28] | Come on over. | 现在过来 |
[49:29] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[49:37] | Come on, Adam, pick up. | 快点 亚当 接电话 |
[49:39] | Pick up the phone. | 接电话 |
[49:40] | The mailbox is full and cannot accept | 语音信箱已满 现在 |
[49:42] | – any messages at this time. – Shit! | -不能接收新留言 -操 |
[49:44] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[49:51] | No, no, no, no, hey! | 不不不不 |
[49:57] | Shit. | 操 |
[51:15] | – S… – No, no, there’s someone… I need to get in. | -先 -不不 有人 我要进去 |
[51:17] | – Sir, sir. – No, listen… | -先生 先生 -不 听着 |
[51:19] | Listen, my son is in there. | 听着 我儿子在里面 |
[51:22] | And I… I need to give him a message, | 我 我需要给他带个话 |
[51:24] | – so I’ll just be a moment… – This is a private event. | -就让我进去一下 -这是一个私人聚会 |
[51:25] | Goddamn it! His bike is right there! | 见鬼 他的车就停在这呢 |
[51:28] | He’s in there and I need to talk to him! | 他在里面 我需要跟他说话 |
[51:30] | Well, don’t– get– Get your hands off me! | 别 放 放开我 |
[51:33] | Sir, please calm down, okay? | 先生 请您冷静 好吗 |
[51:35] | Not gonna happen, sir. | 不能让您进去 先生 |
[51:41] | That’s locked, sir. | 那个是锁着的 先生 |
[51:46] | I’m serious. I’m serious. | 我是认真的 认真的 |
[51:48] | I want to go on a road trip. | 我想要做一次公路旅行 |
[51:50] | In the Beetle? | 开甲壳虫吗 |
[51:52] | What, you don’t have faith in her? | 怎么 你觉得它不行吗 |
[51:58] | How long would we go for? | 我们要走多久 |
[52:03] | I was thinking maybe forever? | 我在想 也许一直走下去 |
[52:13] | I’d like to see Alaska. | 我想看看阿拉斯加 |
[52:15] | Maybe we could start with Alaska, if you’d like that. | 也许我们可以从阿拉斯加出发 如果你愿意 |
[52:23] | When? | 什么时候 |
[52:28] | Now. | 现在 |
[52:31] | Now? | 现在 |
[52:32] | Now now? | 现在此刻 |
[52:35] | Mm-hmm. Yes. | 是啊 |
[52:56] | Excuse me, boys. | 抱歉 孩子们 |
[54:01] | Fourth and inches. | 就差一点了 |
[54:02] | – There was no– I mean– – Hey! | -我不可能 我是说 -不行 |
[54:04] | Hey! No! No, stop it! | 不 不 别动 |
[54:06] | Back off! We told you for the last time! | 后退 我们最后一次警告你 |
[54:07] | So leave! | 赶紧走 |
[54:09] | What is wrong with you?! | 你有什么毛病 |
[54:10] | – I’m getting in there! – No, you’re not! | -我要进去 -不 你不能 |
[54:12] | I need to get in there! I need to get in there! | 我需要进去 我必须进去 |
[54:13] | This is the last time we’re gonna tell you! | 这是我们最后一次警告你 |
[54:15] | Go! | 滚 |
[55:16] | No! | 不 |
[55:17] | Everybody, down! Down! Down! | 所有人 趴下趴下趴下 |
[55:27] | Correct. At the Baxter. | 是的 在巴克斯特酒店 |
[55:36] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[55:38] | No! | 不 |
[55:40] | Let go! Let go! | 放手 放手 |
[55:43] | No! | 不 |
[55:46] | No! | 不 |
[55:51] | No. | 不 |
[55:55] | Someone help me! | 来个人帮帮我 |
[55:56] | Help me, please! | 救命 求求了 |
[56:11] | I got you. | 我来了 |
[56:24] | I got you. | 我来了 |