Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

僵尸逃生船(Zomboat!)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 僵尸逃生船(Zomboat!)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] 伯明翰 周日 上午9点01分
[00:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[00:23] Oh, there wasn’t any sugar. 没有糖了
[00:33] Legs or arms? 你抱手臂还是腿
[00:43] Arms. 手臂
[00:54] This has been a really shit morning. 今天上午真是烂透了
[02:47] Black… Mm, two sugars, mugs above the NutriBullet. 红茶 两块方糖 用榨汁机上面的杯子
[02:52] It’s the end of the world! 世界末日来了
[02:54] Bra on the door handle, rules are rules. 门把上挂着奶罩就别进来 规矩就是规矩
[02:57] Zombie apocalypse. 僵尸末日
[03:00] It’s actually happening. 真的发生了
[03:02] Cat, we are busy here. 凯特 我们忙着要办事呢
[03:07] Hold that thought. 先等一下
[03:12] What is up with you? 你是怎么了
[03:13] They’re saying it’s writing, but it’s not, Jo. 他们还说僵尸是文学创作 但并不是 乔
[03:15] It’s zombies. 是真的有僵尸
[03:18] I’m sorting it! 我在弄了
[03:20] – Oh, my God. – I know. And he can dance. -天呐 -我懂的 他会跳舞哦
[03:24] Just give us a sec, OK? 稍等我们一下 行吗
[03:27] Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! 天呐 天呐 天呐
[03:29] Oh, my god! 天呐
[03:31] Are you OK? 你没事吧
[03:34] – He’s a zombie! – Oh, my God! -他是个僵尸 -我的天呐
[03:38] Get off my sister! 放开我姐姐
[03:46] Oh, why is it always the hot ones? 为什么性感的男人总是有问题
[03:47] A zombie… 僵尸啊
[03:49] Rumour one. 传说中的怪物
[03:53] Don’t worry, they can’t work door knobs. 别担心 僵尸不会拧门把手
[03:58] Where’s the car? Where’s the car? 车呢 车在哪儿
[04:00] – Wait! Wait, wait, wait. – What are you doing? -等等 等等 -你干什么
[04:03] Seeing if he can use stairs. 看他会不会用楼梯
[04:04] Of course he can use stairs, he’s a Pilates instructor! 他当然会用楼梯 他是普拉提教练
[04:07] He has amazing core strength! 他的核心肌肉力量远超常人
[04:17] No, no, no, just wait! 不 不 等下
[04:18] For what? 等什么
[04:21] God, oh, my God, oh, my God! 天呐 天呐 天呐
[04:26] That. OK! 就这个 好了
[04:28] Jo! Jo, we’ve gotta go! 乔 乔 我们得赶快跑
[04:31] Oh, how is he not dead? 他怎么还没死
[04:33] He is! That’s how they work! 他死了 僵尸就是人死后才尸变的
[04:35] This way, this way, come on, come on, come on, come on! 这边 快跟我走 快 快
[04:43] ‘Panic on the streets of Birmingham last night 昨晚 伯明翰的街头发生骚乱
[04:45] ‘as authorities have struggled to deal with a range of incidents.’ 当局正努力应对一系列事件 力有不及
[04:47] ‘Hospitals have reported people being admitted with bite wounds.’ 据称医院收治了一些被咬伤的病患
[04:50] ‘The word “zombie” has been trending on social media sites.’ 社交媒体上 “僵尸”二字迅速登上热搜
[04:53] ‘Police advice is to stay inside, 警方建议各位市民待在家中
[04:54] ‘and keep your doors and windows shut.’ 关好门窗
[04:58] The train to London Houston has been delayed. 开往伦敦尤斯顿火车站的火车已晚点
[05:00] ‘Please wait for further information.’ 请等候进一步的通知
[05:02] Great, we haven’t missed it. 太好了 我们没错过列车
[05:09] You gonna throw up? 你要吐了吗
[05:12] Health is wealth, man. 健康就是财富 老兄
[05:14] You got that written on your sports bra? 你把这句话写在你的运动文胸上了吗
[05:15] You shouldn’t have had the jaeger bombs! 你不该喝那些雅格炸弹酒的
[05:17] Not with your BMI. 你的身体质量指数都差成那样了
[05:18] It was a stag do, I thought those were the rules. 那是单身男子之夜 我以为规矩就是要喝
[05:20] A man knows his limits. 男人应该知道自己的极限
[05:22] A man doesn’t have slimline tonic. 男人就不该喝无糖修身汤力水
[05:24] He does if he wants a defined six-pack. 想要六块腹肌就该喝这个
[05:27] You’re right. There’s nothing more masculine 你说得对 没什么比为了穿泳装好看
[05:29] than counting calories to look good in a swimsuit 而计较卡路里 更有男子气概了
[05:32] Laugh it up, yeah? 随你怎么笑我
[05:33] But I drank like a hero, 但我喝酒很有英雄气概
[05:34] and didn’t throw up on Gav’s brother. 也没有吐在加文的哥哥身上
[05:37] I threw up on Gav’s brother? 我吐在加文哥哥身上了吗
[05:39] You threw up on a lot of people. 你吐在了很多人身上
[05:41] ‘Due to unforeseen circumstances, 由于突发状况
[05:43] ‘trains from Birmingham New Street Station are cancel…’ 伯明翰新街站已取消发车
[05:48] Oh, get me out of this town! 快让我离开这里
[05:50] There’s a guard over there. 那边有个保安
[05:51] Come, bruv. 走吧 兄弟
[06:02] ‘Scuse me? ‘Scuse me? 打扰一下 请问
[06:05] Jesus! 天呐
[06:07] Whoa, mate! Chill! 伙计 冷静
[06:36] They move like Walking Dead zombies, 他们行动起来像《行尸走肉》里的僵尸
[06:37] not 28 Days Later zombies. 不像《惊变28天》里的僵尸
[06:39] It can’t be a zombie apocalypse because that’s not an actual thing! 不可能是僵尸末日 因为根本没这回事
[06:43] Then why don’t you explain that 你把这话留着跟那边
[06:44] to the guy over there… eating his own arm? 那位正在吃自己胳膊的大兄弟说去吧
[06:47] Oh, my God. 我的天呐
[06:51] Ok, ok. 好了 走
[06:52] How did Jude get infected, anyway? Did somebody bite him? 裘德是怎么感染的 有人咬了他吗
[06:55] – What? No! – Sneeze on his eyeballs? -什么 没有 -有人对着他的眼珠子打喷嚏了
[06:57] Did anything… weird happening last night? 昨晚有没有什么奇怪的事发生
[06:59] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[07:00] Your boundaries of weird are a lot further out than mine. 你对奇怪的定义总是比我宽泛很多
[07:03] – He did get in a fight. – Wha… what happened? -他确实跟人打了一架 -怎么回事
[07:06] This guy from work was off his face. 有个同事喝醉了
[07:07] All hands, you know what it’s like. 动手动脚的 你懂那个情形
[07:11] Maybe you don’t. 或许你不懂
[07:12] But Jude stepped in and he was a real gentleman. 但裘德挺身而出 他真是个绅士
[07:15] Until just now, when he tried to bite my face off. 直到刚刚他想咬掉我的脸
[07:17] – And? – And he punched him! -然后呢 -然后他揍了他一拳
[07:19] End of story. 故事结束
[07:20] That makes no sense. 没道理啊
[07:22] – Are you OK? – I’m fine. -你没事吧 -我没事
[07:24] – Where are we going? – Rob’s boat. -我们要去哪 -罗伯的船上
[07:25] – No bites or anything? – No. -没人咬着你什么的吧 -没有
[07:27] Wait, what? Rob? MY… Rob? 等下 什么 罗伯 我的罗伯吗
[07:31] Can he be your Rob if you dumped him? 你都把他甩了 怎么还是你的罗伯
[07:33] Anyway, it’s about his boat. Zombies can’t swim. 不管怎样 重点是他的船 僵尸不会游泳
[07:38] Famously underutilised anti-zombie measure. 一个未得到充分利用的反僵尸策略
[07:41] I mean, Walking Dead would have been over in one series 如果瑞克·格莱姆斯肯用用他的脑子
[07:42] if Rick Grimes had used his brain and gone to the Everglades. 跑去大沼泽 那《行尸走肉》也就一季终
[07:48] OK, well, my Guild mate has got 听着 我在游戏公会里的朋友
[07:51] a house in London on Eel Pie Island. 在伦敦的鳗鱼馅饼岛上有个房子
[07:54] And islands are surrounded by water. 岛的四周是被水环绕的
[07:58] And this canal goes all the way from here to London. 这条运河 从这里一直通向伦敦
[08:04] You’re welcome! 不客气啊
[08:05] That is the most stupid thing I have EVER heard. 那是我听过的最蠢的主意了
[08:08] The world’s just changed, Jo. And so have the rules. 世界变了 乔 规则也变了
[08:12] Look, this is gonna be tough for you… 听着 这对你来说会很艰难
[08:16] because you’ve not seen a single George A Romero film. 因为你从没看过乔治·安德鲁·罗梅罗的电影
[08:19] But you’re my sister… 但你是我姐姐
[08:21] and I’ve got you. 我会保护好你的
[08:25] Fucking great 真他妈”棒极了”
[08:45] No signal. We’re trapped. 没有信号 我们被困住了
[08:47] – We’ve got water. – And hand soap. Hurray -我们有水 -还有肥皂 真是棒棒的哦
[08:50] We’ll be clean when he attacks us. 等他袭击我们时 我们可以洗得干干净净的
[08:51] Violence is a plea for help. 暴力其实是在哭求帮助
[08:53] A plea for help is a plea for help. 哭求帮助就是哭求帮助
[08:55] That guy’s on a psychotic break. 那家伙精神崩溃了
[08:56] So, let’s make him happy by empowering his core needs. 我们通过满足他的核心需求来帮助他
[09:00] Give me your ticket! 把你的票给我
[09:02] Amar, he just tried to bite us. 阿玛尔 他刚刚试图咬我们
[09:04] I don’t think whatever his problem is 我觉得不管他的问题在哪
[09:05] is going to be solved by your inspirational quote book. 通过你那些心灵鸡汤 肯定都解决不了
[09:11] – You were on the 15:17. – What? -你这是15点17分的 -什么
[09:13] When we came up here, you said you were on the 16:17, 我们过来的时候 你说你买的票是16点17分的
[09:15] but your ticket was for the 15:17! 但这票上显示的发车时间是15点17分
[09:18] This isn’t the time. 现在不是说这个的时候
[09:20] Why would you lie about that? 你为什么要在这事上撒谎
[09:22] I think he’s gone. 我觉得他走了
[09:36] What the hell is going on? 这他妈是什么情况
[09:39] They look like… 他们看上去像…
[09:42] ..zombies. 僵尸
[09:43] Oh, at last, a rational explanation 终于有个合理的解释了
[09:46] – Give me or phone. – What? -把你的手机给我 -什么
[09:47] Mine was in the bag. We need to post this. 我的手机在包里 我们得拍个视频上传
[09:49] That’s like a billion likes, right there. 肯定能获得十亿的点赞
[10:01] Stop throwing my stuff! 别再扔我的东西了
[10:05] You know Rob’s not back from Afghanistan, right? 你知道罗伯还没从阿富汗回来吧
[10:07] So this is even more pointless. 所以这么做就更没有意义了
[10:09] Yes, he is, it was on Facebook. 不 他回来了 他在脸书上说了
[10:11] What? When? 什么 什么时候
[10:12] Last month. Thought you knew. 就上个月 我以为你知道呢
[10:14] Wasn’t on my news feed. 没出现在我的消息更新上
[10:15] – Well, maybe he unfriended you. – We’re still friends. -或许他跟你解除好友关系了 -我们依然是朋友
[10:18] Friends with benefits, if he’s around and I’m bored. 如果他恰好在 我又无聊了 那就是炮友
[10:21] Well, not now he’s seeing Julie Johnson, presumably. 现在肯定不是了 他好像在跟朱莉·约翰逊恋爱
[10:24] What? No way! 什么 不可能啊
[10:26] When he moves on, 就算他要找新欢
[10:27] it’s not gonna be with that two-faced cow, Julie Johnson. 也不能跟那个两面三刀的贱逼朱莉·约翰逊在一起
[10:33] Julie! Hi, so good to see you. 朱莉 嗨 很高兴见到你
[10:37] Shit! 糟了
[10:47] Oh, fuck. 我操啊
[10:49] Bog! 去厕所
[10:58] You can’t stab her! 你不能拿刀捅她
[11:00] She’s dead already! And I’ve killed zombies before. 她已经死了 而且我以前杀过僵尸
[11:03] On Xbox! 那是在游戏里
[11:03] Just because you can press the down button, doesn’t mean… 你会按向下按钮 并不代表你就能…
[11:06] I know what I’m doing. 我知道该怎么做
[11:07] Call Of Duty isn’t real life! 《使命召唤》不是现实生活
[11:09] – It’s a skill set. – It’s a game! -是技能 -是游戏
[11:11] It’s an esport! 那是电子竞技
[11:14] That felt really weird! 感觉真的好奇怪
[11:16] It didn’t even go in! 根本没扎进去
[11:18] I felt it scrape! 我感觉到刮了一下
[11:20] Oh, God, look at all the blood. 天呐 好多血啊
[11:24] Oh, God, I think I hit a bone, I think I hit a bone! 天呐 我觉得我扎到骨头了 应该扎到骨头了
[11:27] I’ve got some on me! 都溅到我身上了
[11:31] – You need to go deeper. – It is a bread knife! -你得再扎深点 -这是切面包的刀
[11:34] Do it. 快扎
[11:41] – Try this! – Ok, ok… -用这个 -好…
[11:45] Oh, I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[11:46] Don’t apologise, you’ve got to mean it! 别道歉 你得使劲才行
[11:48] Think of all her bitchy comments. 想想她以前那些婊里婊气的话
[11:53] – My hand’s tingly… – Oh, come ON! -我的手有点疼… -拜托 我操
[11:56] – You do it. – No, no, no, you’re doing great. -你来吧 -不不 你做得挺好的
[11:58] She’s the one who told Mark Jackson you farted in spin class. 就是她跟马克·杰克逊说你在单车课上放屁了
[12:06] She posted that photo 她还发了一张照片
[12:06] that made you look like you’ve got a lazy eye! 显得你有一只眼睛斜视
[12:11] She’s been shagging Rob since April! 她从四月开始就跟罗伯上床了
[12:13] – We only broke up in March! – I know! -我们三月才分手 -就是啊
[12:24] I hate you, Julie Jackson! 我恨你 朱莉·杰克逊
[12:39] I killed her. 我杀了她
[12:41] She was dead already. 她本来就已经死了
[12:42] And a cow. 还是个贱逼
[12:44] But they move like Walking Dead zombies, 但他们跟《行尸走肉》里的僵尸差不多
[12:46] head wound should’ve killed her. 头部攻击应该能杀死她才对啊
[12:48] They are NOT Walking Dead zombies! 他们不是《行尸走肉》里的僵尸
[12:51] They are real zombies! 他们是真的僵尸
[12:53] This isn’t a game. 这不是游戏
[12:54] This is real life, with real death, and real policemen, 这是现实 有真实的死亡 和真实的警察
[12:59] who I’m gonna talk to right now. 警察马上就要来找我问话了
[13:02] Jo, don’t go, we shouldn’t split up! 乔 别走 我们不该分开
[13:04] What’s that, another zombie rule? 怎么 这又是僵尸准则吗
[13:06] It’s in every horror film ever made. 所有恐怖片里都提到过这点
[13:08] Don’t go into the woods, don’t go down to the cellar, 别进树林里 别进地下室
[13:11] don’t split up! 别分开
[13:12] But do escape the zombie apocalypse 但逃离僵尸世界末日的办法
[13:14] by sailing the slowest boat in the world 就是开着世界上最慢的船
[13:16] on a canal out of Birmingham? 通过运河逃出伯明翰吗
[13:18] Well, everything sounds stupid out of context! Jo! 你这样断章取义听起来当然很蠢 乔
[13:22] Jo! 乔
[13:24] Jo! 乔
[13:43] Must be a virus or something. Rabies… 肯定是因为病毒什么的 狂犬病…
[13:46] First, you lie to me about your ticket… 你先是在车票时间上撒谎了…
[13:48] We need to get out of Birmingham. 我们得离开伯明翰
[13:49] ..then you spend ten minutes in an Uber, 然后你在优步车上用了10分钟时间
[13:51] telling me how much you hate the new me! 告诉我你有多讨厌全新的我
[13:53] – We need a car. – Are you even listening? -我们需要一辆车 -你在听我说话吗
[13:56] – What? – Course not. -什么 -你当然没听
[13:58] Why would you listen to a gym bunny with drawn-on hair? 你为什么要听一个头发像是画上去的健身兔的话呢
[14:00] – What? – That’s what you called me last night in the Uber! -什么 -你昨晚在优步车里就是那么叫我的
[14:03] I was drunk, I was probably joking. 我当时喝醉了 很可能是在开玩笑
[14:06] Not about the hair, obviously. 不过头发的事显然不是开玩笑
[14:08] Look, I get it, man. 听着 我懂的 老兄
[14:10] I look different with the abs and the skin clarity, 我有了腹肌 皮肤光滑无暇 看着不一样了
[14:12] but it’s still me in here, your oldest friend. 但站在这里的还是我 你的老朋友
[14:16] Are you wearing foundation? 你是涂了粉底吗
[14:18] Yes, because I’ve improved myself, Sunny, 是的 因为我追求进步 做个精致男孩 桑尼
[14:20] and you could, too, if you ever got of your sofa. 如果你能别整天赖在沙发上 也可以做到
[14:23] This is gonna sound strange, Amar, 这话听起来会有些奇怪 阿玛尔
[14:24] but I don’t aspire to be The Rock’s Indian twin. 但我可不想当巨石强森的印度双胞胎兄弟
[14:27] I don’t want to spend my money on protein shakes. 我可不想把钱都用来买蛋白粉
[14:29] I don’t need to exfoliate morning and night. 我不需要早上晚上都忙着去角质
[14:31] I just wanna get home and shut the door! 我只想回到家中 把门关上
[14:42] Go, go! 跑 快跑
[14:43] – OK, maybe they are zombies! – You think? -好吧 或许他们的确是僵尸 -你才知道吗
[15:08] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[15:18] Hello? 你好
[15:22] Hello? 你好
[15:53] I hate it when she’s right. 我好讨厌她说对了的时候
[16:11] No dial tone, shit! 没有拨号音 妈的
[16:13] Internet’s working. I’ll email them. 网络能连上 我可以给他们发邮件
[16:15] I don’t think we’ve got time for the police to check their inbox. 我们可等不及警察查看收件箱
[16:17] – Got a better idea? – Currently? No. -你还有更好的主意吗 -目前吗 没有
[16:21] “Birmingham in lockdown”? Click on that. 「伯明翰全城封锁」 点击看一下
[16:24] 你好 欢迎注册使用独家SIM套餐 无限流量 供您尽享
[16:25] – I have to sign up to a monthly call plan. – Do it! -我还得注册电话月卡 -快注册啊
[16:28] – I’m pay-as-you-go! – Focus on the situation. -我用的是按量付费的 -集中注意解决眼下的危机
[16:32] OK, erm… Give me your card. 好了 把你的卡给我
[16:35] Well, I’m a bit over this month. I had a spa day, OK? 我这个月入不敷出 我做了个水疗 好吗
[16:38] You still owe me 50 quid and you went to a spa? 你还欠我50镑呢 竟然有钱去做水疗
[16:41] Focus on the situation. 集中注意解决眼下的危机
[16:47] – Hurry up! – I’m a slow typer! -快点啊 -我打字很慢
[16:51] Oh, man! Start again. 老天啊 重新输入
[17:00] Back off! You’re stressing me out! 滚开 你给的压力太大 快让我崩溃了
[17:04] Ok… 好吧
[17:05] 现在的选择有9.99镑包月
[17:06] SIM only, unlimited texts, 2GB of data. 只有卡 无限短信 2G的流量
[17:10] 19.99镑包月 40G流量 5000分钟通话
[17:14] – I don’t care. 0 I’m just trying to save you money! -我不在乎 -我只是想帮你省钱而已
[17:17] OK, we’re in. It says… 好了 点进去了 这上面说…
[17:20] 您是我们的第1000位访客 恭喜您赢得了小岛度假的大奖
[17:20] We’ve won a holiday! 我们赢得了度假的机会
[17:22] Get out, get out! 快出来 快出来
[17:51] Oh, fuck off! 滚
[18:00] Shut up. 闭嘴
[18:04] Come with me, if you want to live. 如果你还想活着 就跟我走
[18:07] I knew you’d come! 我就知道你会来的
[18:09] Later. Zombies. 回头再说 有僵尸
[18:13] You dropped this. 你丢掉了这个
[18:14] Wait… 等等
[18:18] OK. 好了
[18:19] Wait! 等等
[18:23] It’s the end of the world. We’re dressed for a sleepover. 都已经世界末日了 我们还穿着邋遢的居家服
[18:26] You’re right. We need something… 你说得对 我们需要穿些…
[18:29] ..appropriate. 合适的衣服
[18:47] You look… a bit bondage. 你看着 有点像玩捆绑风的
[18:49] The end of the world has a dress code. 世界末日也是有穿衣规则的
[18:52] Coat looks a bit… flappy. 大衣看着有点 飞扬
[18:54] You know, it’s not bad at all. 其实还不错
[18:56] – Waterproof, and quilt-lined. -Oh, right. -防水 又有线条纹路 -好吧
[18:58] You? 你呢
[19:00] It… chafes a bit round the groin, but… 腹股沟处勒出皮肉伤了 不过…
[19:03] Yeah, I think it’ll wear in. 没事 我觉得磨合一下就好了
[19:07] One hour into the apocalypse, and you have a stalker. 末日灾难才发生一小时 你就有个跟踪者了
[19:10] – I barely know him! – And you slept with him anyway. -我几乎不认识他 -但你还是跟他睡了
[19:13] Well, he’s a zombie, you can’t judge his behaviour when he’s dead. 他是个僵尸 你总不能评判一个死人的行为吧
[19:18] Who the hell are they? 这些人又是谁啊
[19:20] Nothing to do with me! 与我无关
[19:21] Untie her! 把船松开
[19:23] Why is it always my fault? 为什么什么黑锅都让我背
[19:28] – Turn it on! – It takes a while to warm the diesel. -快把船发动啊 -柴油机预热要点时间
[19:31] You learned how to work a narrow boat 你早学会了怎么开运河窄船
[19:33] just in case there was a zombie apocalypse? 就为了以防发生僵尸危机吗
[19:35] – Yes. – That’s pretty niche! -是的 -那倒是挺合适的
[19:39] Least I was prepared. What did you do? 至少我早早地做了准备 你又做了什么
[19:48] Netball. 打篮网球
[20:05] Well, the important thing is that… we are faster. 最重要的是 我们跑得更快一些
[20:11] Marginally faster. 稍微快一点点
[20:13] – OK, you were right. – Was I? -好吧 你说得对 -是吗
[20:15] For once. 就对这么一次
[20:18] I would rather be on a boat. 我宁愿待在船上
[20:20] Yeah, Rick Grimes is an idiot. 就是啊 瑞克·格莱姆斯是个傻逼
[20:23] I wonder if Rob’s OK. 不知道罗伯是不是平安无事
[20:24] Wherever he is, he’s doing better than his girlfriend. 不管他在哪儿 总比他女朋友的下场要好
[20:27] His rebound! And thanks for the reminder. 只不过是疗情伤的替代品 谢谢你的提醒啊
[20:29] Dead body in the galley’s a reminder. 船上厨房里的尸体才是个提醒呢
[20:32] Shall we get rid of it? 要把它除掉吗
[20:35] And maybe get a coffee? 或许还能顺便弄杯咖啡喝
[20:42] It’s not wearing in. 磨合不了 还是勒得慌
[20:59] – They’ve dumped the body now. – We are so screwed. -他们把尸体扔掉了 -我们完蛋了
[21:02] – We could take them. – They’re wearing leather! -我们可以拿下她们 -她们穿着皮衣呢
[21:04] Who d’you know that wears leather? 你知道什么人会穿皮衣吗
[21:06] The Hells Angels and perverts! 地狱天使摩托帮和变态
[21:07] It’s time to front up, Sonny. 是时候站出来了 桑尼
[21:09] It’s time to be men. Real men. 是时候当个男人了 真正的男人
[21:11] Is that why you keep dragging me into toilets? 这就是你不断拽我来厕所的原因吗
[21:13] – We could take this ship! – It’s a terrible idea. -我们可以夺下这艘船 -这主意糟糕透顶了
[21:15] You think everything’s a terrible idea! 你觉得什么主意都糟透了
[21:17] It’s time to take control of your life, Sunny. 是时候掌控你的人生了 桑尼
[21:19] Get off the sofa. 从沙发上起来
[21:23] OK… You’re right. 好吧 你说得对
[21:25] I’m sorry I lied about the train ticket. 我很抱歉火车票的事我撒谎了
[21:27] – I couldn’t face the stag do. – What? -我无法面对那个单身派对 -什么
[21:29] I just wanted some peace and quiet. 我只是想获得一些安宁
[21:31] And how’s that working out for you? 那给你带来什么好处了
[21:33] I’ve had more relaxed weekends. 我享受过不这么糟心的周末
[21:35] We go in ten, nine, eight… 倒数完就上 10 9 8…
[21:39] – I’m sorry about the hair thing, too. .. – Seven, six… -吐槽你头发的事我也很抱歉 -7 6…
[21:42] I’ve got a pen, if you need a touch-up. 如果你需要补画一下的话 我这有钢笔
[21:44] 5… ..five…
[21:46] This has been a really shit morning. 今天上午真是烂透了
[22:06] Where’s my boat? 我的船呢
僵尸逃生船

文章导航

Previous Post: 法官大人(Your Honor)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 僵尸逃生船(Zomboat!)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

僵尸逃生船(Zomboat!)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号