Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

僵尸逃生船(Zomboat!)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 僵尸逃生船(Zomboat!)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:36] Passenger information. 乘客通知
[00:38] If you see anything suspicious, 如果你看到任何可疑的事
[00:39] or something that doesn’t look right, 或看上去不对劲的事
[00:41] please report it to a member of staff 请立即通知车站工作人员
[00:43] or a police officer immediately. 或是警察
[00:45] Mate, what happened? 兄弟 出什么事了
[00:46] Gav says he saw you at the station, but you weren’t on the train. 加文说在车站见到你了 但你不在列车上啊
[00:49] No, that definitely wasn’t me. 不 他看到的肯定不是我
[00:51] I got caught up at work, 我工作上有点事耽搁了
[00:52] but I’m on the next one out. 但我肯定会坐下一趟车过来
[00:53] Passenger announcement. 各位乘客
[00:54] 16-17 from London Euston 由伦敦尤斯顿车站开来的
[00:56] has been delayed by approximately 15 minutes. 16:17发车的列车 将晚点大约15分钟
[01:00] What was that? 那是什么声音
[01:01] I heard that on your phone and here. 我听到你那边和我这边同时传来这声音
[01:04] Yeah, train announcements sync now. 没错 现在车站的通知都是同步的
[01:06] Simultaneous, everywhere in the world. It’s… 全世界各地方都同时通知 简直…
[01:09] unbelievable. 令人难以置信
[01:12] Seriously? 真的吗
[01:14] We are living in the future, man, I’m telling you. 我跟你说 我们简直是生活在未来了
[01:16] ‘World of miracles.’ 充满奇迹的世界
[01:17] But it sounds like I’m delayed half an hour. 但听上去我坐的车会晚点半小时
[01:19] – Gutted. – Fam, you missed a classic journey. -太不爽了 -兄弟 你错过了一趟经典的旅程
[01:22] Ciaran downed a wine glass of Sambuca, 科伦喝了一大杯珊布卡酒
[01:25] threw up on a train guard, it went in his beard. 吐在了一个乘警身上 都沾到他的胡子上了
[01:28] – ‘The guy was fuming.’ – Sounds amazing. -那家伙气疯了 -听上去好精彩
[01:30] ‘I’ll catch you guys up at the hotel.’ 我待会儿去酒店跟你们会合
[01:32] Or the restaurant, at the latest. 至少也会在餐厅
[01:33] Or the club. 或是在夜店
[01:35] Fine. But you better be wearing antlers 好吧 但你最好戴着鹿角
[01:37] and drinking right about now. 现在就开始喝酒
[01:39] I definitely am. 我一定会的
[01:41] Gotta go. 得先挂了
[01:42] Ciaran’s humping a baggage trolley. 科伦在”摩擦”行李车
[01:44] ‘Oi, see you in a sec. Ciaran, not again…’ 好了 待会儿见 科伦 别又这样啊…
[02:17] Seriously, just let it go. 说真的 算了吧
[02:25] Shower’s not working. 热水器坏了
[02:27] – We have a shower? – That’s not working. -竟然还有热水器 -但现在坏了
[02:29] We can’t turn the hot water on, it’ll eat three days off. 不能开热水 那会耗掉足以行驶三天的油
[02:31] I have blood in my hair that isn’t mine. 我头发上沾满了别人的血
[02:35] And a bit of ear! 还有一点点耳朵
[02:38] It’s true, you’re disgusting. 没错 你太恶心了
[02:40] And we need fuel more than you need your bounce and shine. 比起你的美丽 我们更需要燃料
[02:44] What I need is a bath. 我只是需要洗个澡而已
[02:48] Isn’t that… Isn’t that our hotel from last night? 那不是…那不是我们昨晚住的酒店吗
[02:55] – Back where we started. – We’ve gotta check on the guys. -回到了起点 -我们得去看看兄弟们怎么样
[02:58] No, no, come on, we can’t stop now, 不 不行 我们现在不能停下
[03:00] we’re making progress. 我们在前进了
[03:01] That’s where we got on this boat, 我们就是在这里上船的
[03:02] we’ve made literally no progress. 我们完全没有前进半分
[03:04] Come on, Kat, please? 拜托 凯特 求你了
[03:07] Our friends might be in there. 我们的朋友可能还在里面
[03:10] This is the world’s shittest Groundhog Day. 这是世界上最糟心的土拨鼠日了
[03:40] Hope Gav’s OK, wedding’s next weekend. 希望加文没事 下周就是婚礼了
[03:43] Gav’s probably been eaten by now. 加文现在可能已经被吃了
[03:47] By which I mean I’m sure he is fine. 我的意思是他肯定没事
[03:51] Although I think you should at least accept the wedding’s off. 不过我觉得你至少应该接受婚礼得取消了
[03:54] We got out. I’m sure they’re fine. 我们都逃出来了 他们肯定也没事
[03:56] I’m not leaving without making sure. 不确定一下我是不会走的
[03:58] We don’t know what’s in there, 我们不知道里面会有什么
[04:00] could be five stags, could be 500 zombies. 可能是五个单身汉 也可能是五百个僵尸
[04:03] We could die in there. 我们可能会死在里面
[04:05] Which is why this has to be a precision strike. 所以我们得精准出击
[04:08] We are straight in, straight out, mission focused. 快进 快出 明确任务
[04:11] – You’re coming? – Yes, I’m coming. -你也去吗 -是的 我也去
[04:13] With you two blundering on your own, we’ll never leave. 就凭你们两个笨手笨脚的 我们就走不成了
[04:16] Plus, bit of scavenging. 再说了 要搜寻点可用物资
[04:18] Think they’ll have shampoo? 你觉得他们会有洗发水吗
[04:19] No time for showers, you stay and guard the boat. 没时间洗澡 你留下守着船
[04:22] Who made you Queen? 谁决定你是发号施令的女王了
[04:23] Well, do you want to go look for their drunk mates? 你想去找他们的醉酒兄弟们吗
[04:25] God, no. 才不要呢
[04:27] You crack on. 你上吧
[04:30] – I want constant vigilance. – I’ve got tons of vigilance. -希望你时刻保持警惕 -我警惕性高着呢
[04:35] Please don’t have a shower. 拜托你不要去洗澡
[04:38] I was absolutely not thinking that. 我一点也没有想洗澡
[04:42] Well, go on, then, I’m perfectly capable of looking after a boat. 去吧 我照顾一艘船绰绰有余
[04:46] OK, thank you. 好吧 谢谢你
[04:47] I’m not sure this is a great idea. 我不确定这样做好不好
[04:50] Gav might be in there. 加文可能在里面
[04:51] And what about the others? Chris? Ciaran? Sexy Mo? 还有其他人怎么办 克里斯 科伦 性感莫
[04:56] Oh, come on, man, if it was me in there, what would you do? 不是吧你 如果是我在里面 你会怎么做
[04:59] I don’t know. Drop you a text when I got back to London. 我不知道 等我回伦敦时给你发条短信
[05:02] Mate, they’re just there! 兄弟 他们就在眼前啊
[05:06] – Fine! – It’s OK. I got you. -好吧 -没事的 有我罩着你
[05:15] If we’re not back in two hours… 要是我们两小时后还没回来
[05:19] just wait longer. 就再多等一会儿
[05:31] – Why not? – Because it’s a classic, -为什么不开门 -因为这很典型
[05:33] the doors’ll ping open and a zombie’ll be inside. 门会砰的一声打开 里面有一个僵尸
[05:36] – We shouldn’t be here. – Relax. It’s deserted. -我们不该来的 -放松 这里没人了
[05:38] Yeah, nothing bad ever happens in a deserted hotel 是啊 一座没人的酒店从没有发生过不好的事呢
[05:41] Let’s try the stairs. 我们走楼梯吧
[05:43] Stairs are for chase sequences, not deaths. 楼梯适合拍追逐场面 一般不会死人
[05:48] You’re way too into this. 你过分投入了
[05:49] No, I’m not, it’s just a side quest, 不 我没有 这只是个支线任务
[05:51] rescuing a princess in a tower. 解救象牙塔里的公主
[05:53] Well, you’ve clearly not met Ciaran. 很明显你没见过科伦
[05:54] Oh, come on, man, he’d do it for us. 得了吧 他也会为我们这么做的
[05:56] No, he absolutely wouldn’t. 不 他绝对不会
[05:58] He’d pay someone else to do it, 他会雇个人来
[05:59] then drink a six pack of fruit cider because he’d earned it. 然后喝下六盒果汁 因为这是他应得的
[06:02] Can you please slag off your friends more quietly? 你能不能在说你朋友坏话时再小声一点
[06:07] Come on! 快跟上
[06:41] Sorry, Kat. 抱歉了 凯特
[06:52] Fuck it. 管它的
[07:15] Gav’s room’s on the first floor. 加文的房间在一楼
[07:26] Chris! 克里斯
[07:29] – Not Chris! – Come on! -不是克里斯 -快跑
[07:31] – How is he using stairs? – Poor man. Poor guy. -他怎么还会走楼梯 -那个可怜的家伙
[07:34] – Friend of yours? – Gav’s cousin. -是你朋友吗 -加夫的表哥
[07:36] – Why is he dressed like Elton John? – It was fancy dress. -他为什么穿得像埃尔顿·约翰 -是装扮服
[07:38] – Who were you? – Deadpool and Aquaman. -那你们装扮成了什么 -死侍和海王
[07:40] – Guess who had his shirt off. – And a Trident. -猜猜谁脱掉了衣服 -还有三叉戟
[07:43] Inflatable Trident. 充气三叉戟
[07:44] You realise your stag do confused Marvel and DC Universe? 你知道你们把漫威和DC宇宙搞混了吧
[07:46] It was a constant worry. 真是一直以来的担忧呢
[07:49] This is it! Gav, open up! 就是这里 加夫 开门
[07:52] They’re not here. They’re somewhere safe. Unlike us. 他们不在这里 他们在安全的地方 不像我们
[07:54] Open up! 开门
[07:56] Coming on this weekend was the worst decision of my life. 这周末过来真是我这辈子做出的最烂的决定
[07:59] – It was a laugh. – It was shit. -明明很有趣 -很烂
[08:00] – And you were a nightmare. – I made it fun. -你简直是噩梦 -我把派对变得很好玩
[08:02] Not that you’d remember any of it! 你肯定什么都不记得了
[08:04] I was making experiences! 我在为你们创造新体验
[08:07] Mission accomplished on that front. 遭遇僵尸绝对是终身难忘的体验了
[08:15] – Donald Trump. – Zombie? -唐纳德·特朗普 -是僵尸吗
[08:17] Not zombie! 不是僵尸
[08:18] Close it, close it, close it! 关门 关门 关门
[08:25] – Ciaran. – Cocoa! -科伦 -可可
[08:29] Cocoa? 可可
[08:30] Cocoa butter. 可可黄油
[08:31] Because of his beautiful golden skin. 因为他的完美金色皮肤
[08:34] Honestly, I think he’s dyed it himself. 说实话 我觉得是他自己染的
[08:36] I can’t believe we were rescued by Donald Trump. 真不敢相信我们被唐纳德·特朗普救了
[08:38] You came back for me. 你们回来救我了
[08:39] – Can we just… – Hi, Sunny. -我们能不能… -你好 桑尼
[08:43] Riots? 暴乱
[08:46] You can’t cover up the end of the world, you lying bastards! 你们不能掩盖世界末日 一群撒谎的混蛋
[08:49] You know what, this is Aliens 这就是电影《异形》
[08:51] and they are the Weyland-Yutani Corporation. 他们就是维兰德-尤坦尼集团
[08:54] Who are you? 你是谁
[08:56] In this analogy, I’m Sigourney fucking Weaver. 在这个类比中 我是西格妮·韦弗的角色
[09:01] Anyone fancy a drink? 有人想喝一杯吗
[09:40] Bingo. 找到了
[09:48] Oh, mate. 天呐
[09:50] Chris. 克里斯
[09:52] – I’m so sorry. – To Chris. -我很遗憾 -敬克里斯
[09:57] To Chris. 敬克里斯
[10:01] World’s gone mental. 这个世界疯了
[10:02] Can’t believe he’s gone. 真不敢相信他不在了
[10:04] Guy was a ledge. We lost our virginity together, man. 他是个传奇 我们一起破处的
[10:08] You… How did… that work? 那是 怎么 做到的
[10:12] Long story. 说来话长了
[10:14] – Chris, man, I love that guy. – Clearly. -我爱克里斯那家伙 -显然嘛
[10:17] I’m just so glad you’re here. 你们来了真是太好了
[10:18] We have got to get out of Birmingham. 我们要赶紧离开伯明翰
[10:20] – What happened? – The stripper, the one you ordered. -发生了什么 -你叫的那个脱衣舞女
[10:22] – The burlesque dancer. – If you like. -是滑稽舞舞娘 -随你怎么说
[10:25] – I’ve got a plan. – You booked a burlesque dancer? -我有个计划 -你订了一个滑稽舞舞娘
[10:28] I booked a 21st-century stag do. 我订了个21世纪的单身派对
[10:30] Sexy female empowerment. 性感赋予女性力量主题的
[10:32] She was certainly empowered, she bit Chris. 她确实很有力量 她咬了克里斯
[10:34] I’ve got a plan. 我有个计划
[10:35] – She bit Chris? – And the rest. -她咬了克里斯 -还有其他所有人
[10:37] She went crazy, you’d disappeared. 她疯了 而你消失了
[10:40] It was like being attacked by a… sexy cannibal. 感觉就像 被性感的食人魔袭击了
[10:43] – Good booking. – Excuse me. -订得真好 -打扰了
[10:45] We are currently trapped in a room by zombie Elton John 我们现在被僵尸版埃尔顿·约翰困在这里
[10:47] and the windows don’t open. 窗户还打不开
[10:49] There are more pressing matters 比起谈论你们的小化妆舞会
[10:50] than what happened at your little fancy dress party. 现在还有更紧急的事
[10:54] Now… I’ve got a plan. 听好了 我有个计划
[10:58] Who are you again? 你是谁来着
[11:36] Oh, for fuck’s sake! 我操啊
[11:46] So what we doing? 我们这是在干什么
[11:47] Have you ever played the game Portal? 你们玩过传送门游戏吗
[11:50] – Ever seen the film The Raid? – No. -看过《突袭》那部电影吗 -没有
[11:53] Well, then, this is gonna be a whole new experience. 好吧 那么这将是全新的体验
[11:59] Amar loves experiences. 阿玛尔就喜欢各种体验
[12:01] You can’t blame me for trying to make Gav’s stag do memorable. 我只是想让加文的单身派对更难忘 不能怪我
[12:04] – What happened to Gav? – Don’t know. -加文怎么了 -不知道
[12:06] We got the stripper from reception, 我们在前台接了脱衣舞娘
[12:08] she went mental on the way to the roof. 她在上楼顶的路上就疯了
[12:10] – Roof? – Yeah, where we tied up Gav. -楼顶 -没错 我们把加文绑在楼顶了
[12:12] Classic stag experience. 经典的单身派对体验
[12:13] You left a stag tied to the roof in a zombie apocalypse? 你们在僵尸末日时将一个准新郎绑在了楼顶
[12:16] No, these guys untied him. 没有 他们给他解开了
[12:18] No. We were getting the stripper. 并没有 我们去接脱衣舞娘了
[12:22] He’s still on the roof? 他还在楼顶上
[12:24] You know what? 我说
[12:26] That’s right there, that’s an experience. 就是这个 这才叫体验
[12:28] Oh, my God! We’ve gotta get him! 我的妈呀 我们得去救他
[12:51] Thank God for carpet tiles. 幸亏铺的是地毯块
[13:05] Yes. Level reward. 棒 升级奖励
[13:11] Did you just say level reward? 你刚是说了升级奖励吗
[13:13] No. 没有
[13:14] So you’re not getting way into this and treating it like a game? 所以你没有全情投入 把这当成游戏体验
[13:18] No. 没有
[13:21] How did you get away? 你怎么逃脱的
[13:23] – I didn’t run. – Which is called hiding. -我没跑 -意思是躲起来了
[13:25] I’m not bailing, something you’d know nothing about. 我没有溜之大吉 你肯定是不会明白了
[13:29] What does that mean? 这话是什么意思
[13:30] Least I was there for the fireworks. 起码放烟花时我还在
[13:31] You’d gone to bed. 而你直接上床睡了
[13:32] I wasn’t up for a big weekend. 我对周末盛会没什么兴趣
[13:34] That’s why you drank so much, 所以你才喝那么醉
[13:34] you got chucked out the club, is it? 就能被提前赶出夜店了 对吧
[13:36] It was food poisoning. Those tortillas were dodgy. 我那是食物中毒了 那些墨西哥薄饼简直有毒
[13:38] 二楼(第二关) 消防安全
[13:39] What was dodgy was telling the DJ you’d fight him 你才有毒 居然跟DJ说如果不放酷玩乐队的歌
[13:42] if he didn’t put on some Coldplay. 你就要跟人家打一架
[13:44] Boys, let’s focus. 伙计们 注意重点
[13:47] We need to end this mission and get back to the boat. 我们得结束这个任务 回到船上去
[13:53] Hey, ladies! 嘿 姑娘们
[13:56] Who wants an Argos necklace? 谁想要一条阿格斯的项链
[14:13] It’s my 21st all over again. 简直像又过了一次21岁生日
[14:22] Stay back, I got this. 退后 交给小爷我
[14:24] – Excuse me? – I did Duke of Edinburgh. -你说什么 -我扮过爱丁堡公爵
[14:26] I’ll take point. 我打头阵
[14:28] You were right, he is a bellend. 你说得对 他的确是个傻逼
[14:29] He’s really not that bad, once you get to know him. 他没那么糟 你跟他混熟了就知道了
[14:32] Oh, you bellend! 你个大傻逼
[14:33] – Get away! – Get off me, you dicks! -快离开 -放开我 混蛋
[14:41] What did I say? 我说什么来着
[14:42] Oh, God. Mo. 天呐 莫
[14:45] Why did it have to be Sexy Mo? 为什么非得是性感莫
[14:47] Who is he? 他是谁
[14:48] Feckin’ arrogant, egotistical mingebag. 嚣张自大 傲慢自负的大混球
[14:50] – No, no, who is he? – Oh, Cristiano Ronaldo, I think. -不 他扮的是谁 -应该是足球巨星C罗吧
[14:53] Is there anyone you do like? 这世上有谁是你喜欢的吗
[14:56] No. 没有
[15:03] Minibus. 迷你巴士
[15:04] So definitely no game, then. 你绝对”没有”把这当游戏在玩
[15:09] Never was the brightest spark. 他一向都不太聪明
[15:11] – We should rush him. – Push him in! -我们该催催他 -推他进去啊
[15:14] No. No more experiences. 不 不要再有新体验了
[15:16] You’re pissed. You’re not thinking straight. 你心中充满怒火 而你没动脑子
[15:18] Says the man who cost me a 50 quid soiling fee. 花了我50镑清污费的人也有脸这么说
[15:21] – Soiling fee? – In the Uber. -清污费 -在优步车里
[15:22] – I threw up in the Uber? – If you like. -我在优步车里吐了吗 -你想这么认为也行
[15:25] Let’s just say there’s a reason it’s called a soiling fee. 这么说吧 那个费用被叫做清污[屎]费是有原因的
[15:29] Oh, God. 天呐
[15:30] – What you doing? – Winning. -你干什么 -赢
[15:48] Coming? 走吗
[15:57] Power up. 补充能量
[16:00] How did I get to bed? 我是怎么上床的
[16:01] Well, er, first, you threw up on the reception desk. 你先是吐在了接待处的桌子上
[16:05] Then on your bed. 然后吐在了你的床上
[16:06] Then on me when I put you to bed. 在我把你扶上床时 又吐在了我身上
[16:08] And I made you miss the burlesque dancer? 我还害你错过了那个滑稽舞舞娘吗
[16:10] Which, in hindsight, was a result. 事后来看 那倒是好事
[16:33] (第3关) 楼顶
[16:56] Gav! 加文
[16:58] Gav! 加文
[17:00] I’ve got you, mate! 我来救你了 兄弟
[17:02] Gav! 加文
[17:03] Hey, mate. 嘿 兄弟
[17:05] OK, I give up, who’s he supposed to be? 好吧 我放弃 他扮的是谁来着
[17:07] Emma Watson. 艾玛·沃森
[17:10] – He’s a big Potter fan. – Ciaran? -他是《哈利波特》的铁杆粉丝 -科伦
[17:13] – Sonny, Cocoa! – Hello, mate! -桑尼 可可 -你好 兄弟
[17:16] How long have I been up here? 我在这上面多久了
[17:18] I’m gonna be late for my wedding rehearsal. 我参加婚礼彩排要迟到了
[17:19] Kim’s gonna blow her lid! 金会气炸的
[17:21] You know what, I think she’ll understand. 其实 我觉得她会理解的
[17:23] It’s been kind of a weird day for everyone. 今天对所有人来说都是诡异的一天
[17:29] – She’s… – It’s the stripper! -她… -是那个脱衣舞女
[17:31] That doesn’t look very burlesque. 那看上去可不像是滑稽舞风格
[17:53] No, no! Get away! 不 不要 滚开
[18:04] Why is she coming after me?! 为什么她追着我不放啊
[18:05] Cos you booked her! 因为是你订的她
[18:06] Why is she so angry?! 她怎么这么愤怒
[18:07] – Did you pay her? – 500 quid! -你付钱给她了吗 -付了500镑
[18:09] – What were you expecting her to do? – Burlesque stuff! -你本来指望她做什么啊 -就滑稽舞的表演项目
[18:12] You have no idea what burlesque is, do you? 你根本不知道滑稽舞是什么 对吧
[18:15] I’m pretty sure it’s not this! 反正我确定不是这个
[18:19] Actually, it’s not a million miles away. 其实 相差也没那么远
[18:23] Help! 救命啊
[18:32] Rip her! 把她拉开
[18:43] Oh, shit. 妈的
[18:57] You ok? 你没事吧
[18:58] What the fuck?! 搞什么逼玩意儿
[19:01] I’m covered in fucking blood! 我他妈现在浑身都是血
[19:05] Yeah, she’s OK. 确定 她没事
[19:13] – You’re welcome, Princess. – Oh, mate. -不客气哦 小公主 -天呐
[19:23] – You threw her off a roof! – What, ye… Let me explain. -你们把她抛下楼顶了 -你…听我解释
[19:29] Seriously? 不是吧
[19:33] Who the hell are they? 这些人又是谁啊
[19:36] What, I didn’t book them. 我可没订他们
[19:39] Kat? 凯特
[19:40] Maybe one at a time, but game over, sorry. 一次对付一个倒还行 但现在完蛋了 抱歉
[19:44] No, I’m sorry I dragged you up here. 不 我很抱歉我把你拖到这里来
[19:46] I’m sorry I was a dick last night. 我也很抱歉我昨晚很混蛋
[19:51] I’m sorry I hid in the room. 我很抱歉我躲在了房间里
[19:53] I was scared. 我当时太害怕了
[19:56] Does somebody want to tell me what the fuck is going on?! 能不能有谁告诉我这到底是他妈怎么回事
[20:02] Move the boat out of the way! 把船移开
[20:05] – What? – Move the boat, we’re jumping! -什么 -把船移开 我们要跳下去
[20:15] – You guys ever tombstoned? – No! -你们玩过墓碑体位吗 -没有
[20:18] Here’s your chance. 你们的机会来了
[20:24] No! I can’t jump that! 不行 这么高我做不到
[20:25] Jump or get eaten. 要么跳 要么被吃掉
[20:27] Is this part of the stag? 这是单身派对的娱乐项目吗
[20:29] Like a zombie experience, yeah? 是僵尸体验 对吧
[20:31] – Nice playing with you. – You too. -很高兴跟你并肩作战 -我也是
[20:44] Come on! 快点啊
[20:51] Stop! 停下
[20:57] No more experiences! 别再搞什么新体验了
[21:02] Cheat code. 开挂了啊
[21:06] Come on! 快点啊
[21:16] Got the stairs. 找到楼梯下来的
[21:30] They didn’t want to come? 他们不想一起上船吗
[21:31] For some reason, they thought 出于某些原因 他们认为
[21:32] escaping the apocalypse in a narrow boat sounded ridiculous. 坐窄船逃离末日灾难听上去很荒唐
[21:35] They’re trying the M42. 他们打算开车走M42高速公路
[21:37] I explained about roads, but… 我跟他们解释了路上的情况 但是…
[21:38] – Thanks, guys! – See you, fellas! -谢谢你们了 -回头见 兄弟们
[21:39] – Fuckin’ narrowboat. – I know. -竟然坐窄船 脑子坏了 -就是啊
[21:44] Are you sad to split up? 跟他们分开你很伤心吗
[21:45] Gav’s wedding’s in Manchester. 加文的婚礼是在曼彻斯特举行
[21:47] – He still thinks he can make it. – Right. -他依然觉得他可以赶过去 -好吧
[21:48] Plus, you know, Ciaran’s a dick. 再说了 科伦是个混蛋
[21:57] Everything all right on the boat while we were… 船上这边一切都还好吗 在我们去…
[21:59] Yeah, yeah, all good. 是啦 是啦 一切都好
[22:02] Yeah, I’m really sorry about the… 好吧 我很抱歉把你搞成..
[22:05] that. 这样
[22:08] Good job you didn’t have a shower. 幸亏你没洗澡
[22:10] Yeah. 是啊
[22:12] I really do appreciate it, Jo. 我真的充满感激 乔
[22:14] It’s fine. We’re a team. 没事 我们是个团队嘛
[22:16] Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice for the common good. 有时候为了团体利益 就得做出牺牲
[22:20] The hot water’s working!’ 热水能用了
僵尸逃生船

文章导航

Previous Post: 僵尸逃生船(Zomboat!)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 僵尸逃生船(Zomboat!)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

僵尸逃生船(Zomboat!)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号