时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 巴顿庄园 温泉酒店 | |
[00:13] | – Hi. – Good evening. | -你好 晚上好 |
[00:19] | Fully booked again tonight? | 今晚又订满了吗 |
[00:23] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[00:25] | You… | 你 |
[00:34] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[00:35] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[00:37] | Living the dream. | 人生如梦 |
[00:57] | 鬼屋欢乐送 | |
[01:11] | Clear. | 空的 |
[01:12] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[01:18] | On your marks. | 就位 |
[01:20] | Get set. | 预备 |
[01:21] | Go! | 跑 |
[01:23] | For King and country! | 为了国王和国家 |
[01:27] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[01:28] | If music be the food of love… | 如果音乐是爱的食粮 |
[01:36] | – He just really speaks to me. – Oh, no, not this berk again. | -他真的唱到我心坎里了 -不要又犯傻 |
[01:39] | Get a job! | 找点事情做 |
[01:42] | four down is bum. | 第四个是屁股 |
[01:44] | Bum. Bum. | 屁股 |
[01:45] | Robin, for the last time, no newspaper’s going to… | 罗宾 再说一次 没有报纸会 |
[01:47] | Three letter, “gluteus maximus”… | 三个字 “臀大肌” |
[01:50] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. ..is bum. | 你说得对 是屁股 |
[01:52] | – Yeah. – B-u-m. | -嗯 -屁 股 |
[01:54] | Good. Very good. | 非常好 |
[01:54] | – Come on! Come on! – Yes. | -快点 快点 -好的 |
[01:57] | – Ok. – Yes! | -好了 -太棒了 |
[01:59] | Takes me back to the David Lloyd in Chelsea. | 带我回到切尔西的大卫·劳埃德 |
[02:02] | Take that, Hugo! | 吃我一记 雨果 |
[02:04] | – So where did we get to? – Er, World Cup ’86. | -我们看点什么 -86年世界杯 |
[02:07] | It’s quarterfinals. | 四分之一决赛 |
[02:08] | England-Argentina. All right. | 英格兰对决阿根廷 好的 |
[02:10] | Ah, the Hand of God. | 上帝之手 |
[02:13] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[02:14] | Maradona – scores with a handball, swings the match. | 马拉多纳手球得分 打破平分 |
[02:17] | – Well, don’t tell me the score. – 2-1 to Argentina. | -别告诉我比分 -2比1击败阿根廷 |
[02:21] | What’s wrong with you?! | 你有毛病吗 |
[02:23] | – You absolute… – Dikhet. | -你真是个 -车炮 |
[02:25] | – Robin! – Is six-letter, “permit to travel”, dikhet! | -罗宾 -六个字 “旅行通行证” 车炮 |
[02:28] | Oh, ticket! | 对啊 车票 |
[02:30] | -Dikhet! -Ticket! | -车炮 -车票 |
[02:31] | Here. Yeah, OK. | 这儿 好了 |
[02:33] | You’re getting good at these. | 你玩的越来越好了 |
[02:34] | Well, me very clever. | 俺很聪明 |
[02:43] | ‘Orse. | 马 |
[02:44] | Huh. Huh-huh-huh-horse. | 哈 哈 哈 马 |
[02:47] | Oh. Laughing ‘orse. | 大笑的马 |
[02:51] | 《春思》 | |
[02:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:55] | Absolute filth! | 太淫秽了 |
[02:57] | Oh, thanking you kindly. | 非常感谢你 |
[03:00] | 《查尔斯一世》 | |
[03:05] | I do not like where this is going. | 我不喜欢这个剧情走向 |
[03:09] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:10] | – Morning. – Hi, Alison. | -早上好 -你好 艾莉森 |
[03:12] | Back to the grindstone. | 回到磨石啦 |
[03:13] | Yeah. Which reminds me, we found this grindstone. | 提醒我了 我们发现了这个14世纪的 |
[03:17] | 14th century. Honestly, your cellar is literally a gold mine. | 磨石 说真的 你的地窖还真是金矿 |
[03:21] | – When you say litera…? – Archeologically speaking. | -你说金矿 -考古学意义上的 |
[03:22] | Ah, yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:27] | Here we go, then. | 来吧 |
[03:30] | Oh, push it! | 快按 |
[03:33] | – Well? – Two minutes, 30. Same as… | -怎么样 -2分30秒 和上次一样 |
[03:36] | Well, always. I mean, it’s always two minutes, 30. | 我是说 每次都是2分30秒 |
[03:38] | Blast! | 靠 |
[03:39] | Well, keep at it. | 继续保持 |
[03:41] | Maybe I need to try some new stretches or something. | 也许我应该试试新的伸展动作什么的 |
[03:44] | Yeah, or maybe you can’t really get any faster, | 或许你真的不能更快了 |
[03:47] | you know, because you can’t build muscle, what with you being – | 因为你不能再增加肌肉了 长官 |
[03:50] | and I mean this with all the love in the world, Cap – dead. | 用全世界最善意的话说 你已经死了 |
[03:54] | We didn’t win the war with attitudes like that, did we? | 用这样的态度可打不赢战争 是不是 |
[03:57] | No. No! | 是的 |
[03:59] | Right, I’m going to go and stretch my hams. | 好了 我要拉伸一下我的腿 |
[04:01] | Well, I mean, they won’t stretch because you’re… | 它们并不能得到拉伸 因为你已经 |
[04:03] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[04:05] | – I’m dead. – Yeah, you’re dead, yeah. | -我也死了 -你也死了 |
[04:06] | – You’ll be dead soon. – What? | -你也会死的 -什么 |
[04:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:10] | Right. Hard to be conclusive about the cause of death, but, er, | 好吧 很难确定死亡原因 但是 |
[04:14] | well, it’s going to be plague, isn’t it? | 难道不是瘟疫吗 |
[04:17] | From the pelvis, I’d say female. | 从骨盆看 我觉得是女性 |
[04:22] | 30 to 40. | 三十到四十岁 |
[04:25] | Down, down. | 往下 往下 |
[04:26] | Bowed right femur. Probable limp. | 右侧肱骨弯曲 很可能瘸腿 |
[04:29] | The winner! | 赢家 |
[04:29] | Evidence of extensive syphilis. | 严重梅毒的证据 |
[04:32] | No, no, not that bit. | 不不 那不重要 |
[04:33] | Same as the male from yesterday. | 和昨天的男性一样 |
[04:35] | – Geoff! – What? -Someone’s been a naughty boy! | -杰夫 -什么 -有些人很淘气 |
[04:39] | Hello, stranger. | 你好 人类 |
[04:40] | I forgot to say, that, um, we’ve got a photographer coming today | 我忘了说 一会儿有个摄影师要来 |
[04:43] | to take a picture for our brochure. | 给我们的小册子拍照片 |
[04:45] | Oh, for the hotel? | 为了酒店吗 |
[04:47] | No, we…we…we ran out of money, and also… | 不 我们经费有些紧张 再加上 |
[04:51] | ..this. | 这个 |
[04:52] | So we’re thinking of trying to use | 所以我们想把 |
[04:54] | some of the big rooms for functions, | 一些大的房间用作 |
[04:55] | weddings, you know. | 婚礼之类的用途 |
[04:57] | – Nice. – Which will be nice, yeah. | -很好 -会很不错 |
[04:59] | Er, yeah, and we need to get a shot of the front, | 我们需要拍摄一下前门 |
[05:02] | so do you think you could move your van? | 你可以挪一下你的货车吗 |
[05:04] | Well, I could, but… | 可以 不过 |
[05:05] | Yes, great, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[05:07] | – Any end in sight? – Er, yeah, nearly there. Few more days. | -快完工了吗 -快了 再有几天 |
[05:12] | Sorry it’s taken so long. There’s just | 抱歉用了这么久 |
[05:13] | so much history on this site. | 这里可挖掘的太多了 |
[05:16] | Honestly, if these bones could talk. | 老实说 要是这些骨头能说话 |
[05:18] | Yeah, well, that would save us all a lot of hassle, wouldn’t it? | 是啊 那可省了我们很多麻烦事了 |
[05:20] | But then…who’d believe you?! | 但是 谁相信呢 |
[05:31] | – So the aim is to turn it into a venue. – A venue for what? | -目标是把这变成聚会场地 -什么样的聚会 |
[05:34] | Er, well, you know, weddings, parties, bar mitzvahs… | 婚礼呀 派对呀 受诫礼呀 |
[05:34] | 受诫礼 为年满13岁的犹太男孩举行的成人仪式 | |
[05:38] | – ..girl mitzvahs. – Bat mitzvahs. | -女受诫礼 -女孩受诫礼 |
[05:41] | For bats? | 给蝙蝠吗 |
[05:43] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么什么 |
[05:46] | We need it to look nice, | 我们想让它好看一点 |
[05:47] | so if you could avoid the bad bits… | 希望你能避开不好的地方 |
[05:50] | What, all of them? | 避开所有吗 |
[05:52] | Well, just find the best angle. | 就找个最好的角度吧 |
[05:54] | Yeah, I mean, we know that the camera never lies, | 我知道相机最为真实 |
[05:56] | but if it could not tell the whole truth, | 但是如果能够只展现一部分 |
[05:59] | then that would be very handy for us. | 就帮了大忙了 |
[06:01] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Great. | -我看看我能做什么 -很好 |
[06:06] | There’s simply not enough slates to do the whole roof! | 根本没有那么多石瓦来盖房顶 |
[06:14] | It’s the third Earl of Winborne! | 这是温伯恩伯爵三世 |
[06:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | I’m not sure Impressions Club’s going to work, is it? | 我不确定印象俱乐部能成功 是吧 |
[06:21] | Well, let’s not be too hasty. No-one’s heard my Nelson Mandela. | 不急 大家还没看过我模仿纳尔逊·曼德拉 |
[06:25] | – Outrageous! – Haven’t done it yet. | -真是受不了 -还没开始呢 |
[06:27] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[06:30] | Alison, get the tradesman off the lawn! | 艾莉森 让那个摄影师离开草坪 |
[06:35] | – Snap-snap! – Um, Rory, can we try…? | -快点 快点 -罗里 我们可不可以 |
[06:38] | – This way? – Yeah, just… | -这边 -对 |
[06:38] | All the way off the lawn! | 不要踩草坪 |
[06:40] | – A little bit… – Yeah. | -再来点 -嗯 |
[06:41] | Both feet! | 快出去 |
[06:42] | – Yeah. And more… – Hurry up! And just… | – 再来一点 -快点 |
[06:44] | That’s perfect. | 很好 |
[06:45] | – Here? – Yeah. | -这里吗 -嗯 |
[06:47] | Whatever happened to standards?! | 怎么这么没规矩 |
[06:50] | Absolutely. Mustn’t let things slide. | 是的 不能听之任之了 |
[06:53] | All it takes is a little… | 所需要的仅仅是一点 |
[06:55] | ..effort. | 努力 |
[07:17] | 灰影女鬼 | |
[07:19] | 上传 | |
[07:30] | Look at this evil old… | 你看这个可怕的老 |
[07:38] | 巴顿女爵 | |
[07:40] | – Isn’t that…? – Oh, no. | -这难道不是 -不 |
[07:48] | She’s everywhere. | 每张都有她 |
[07:51] | Look! And there! | 连这儿都有 |
[07:54] | – Where’d you get that? – Over there. | -你从哪里找到的 -那儿 |
[07:56] | – Did you know this happens? – I had no idea. | -你知道这件事吗 -我不知道 |
[07:59] | If indeed that is me. She looks at least 20 years older. | 如果确实是我 她看起来至少比我大20岁 |
[08:03] | How come SHE can be seen? | 怎么看出来是女性的 |
[08:05] | Perhaps it’s only if you’re grumpy. | 也许只是因为你脾气古怪才看不出来 |
[08:07] | Or ugly. | 或是因为太丑了 |
[08:09] | Well, her photo’s all over Facebook now, | 现在脸书上全是她的照片 |
[08:11] | so we can say goodbye to doing events. | 所以我们举办活动的计划差不多泡汤了 |
[08:12] | No-one wants a haunted wedding. | 没人愿意婚礼上闹鬼 |
[08:14] | No-one will know. | 没有人会知道的 |
[08:15] | Look, it’s only one window and he doesn’t say where it is | 照片里只有一扇窗户 也没具体地址 |
[08:19] | OK, but does anybody actually read the comments? | 但是真有人会看这条评论吗 |
[08:23] | Gah! Just look at them, gullible cretins! | 快看他们 这些容易受骗的傻子 |
[08:26] | I mean, what sort of moron believes in ghosts? | 哪个白痴会相信有鬼存在 |
[08:29] | You ARE a ghost. | 你就是鬼啊 |
[08:30] | Well, yeah, but, you know, before I became one, | 但是 在我变成鬼魂之前 |
[08:33] | you wouldn’t have caught me believing in this sort of nonsense. | 我是不会相信这些无稽之谈的 |
[08:36] | – I’m going to talk to them. – And say what? | -我得去跟他们谈谈 -谈什么 |
[08:39] | That there’s no such thing as ghosts. | 这里没鬼魂之类的 |
[08:40] | – Yeah, you tell ’em. – Bloody weirdos! | -对 得去告诉他们 -这群怪胎 |
[08:46] | Hi, hi. I’m Alison, and I own the house. Um… | 你们好 我叫艾莉森 我住这儿 |
[08:51] | I do! | 真的 |
[08:53] | Look, I know why you’re here, | 我知道你们为什么来这儿 |
[08:55] | but I can assure you that there are no ghosts…ghost. | 但我可以向你们保证这里没群鬼 没鬼 |
[08:57] | There is no ghost. | 一只都没有 |
[08:59] | I know that it looks like a very spooky old house, | 我知道这看起来像那种恐怖的老房子 |
[09:02] | but there’s nothing creepy going on here, actually. | 但并没有什么怪事发生 真的 |
[09:05] | – Hi, Alison. – Could you open the gate? | -嗨 艾莉森 -能开下门吗 |
[09:08] | Really? Now? | 现在吗 |
[09:09] | Well, you made us move the van. | 是你让我们挪车的 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | Is that the Grey Lady? | 那是灰影女鬼吗 |
[09:19] | Obviously, I know how that looks, | 我知道那看起来确实很像 |
[09:21] | but that is unrelated to the ghosts…ghost! | 但这和群鬼无关 和鬼无关 |
[09:24] | Erm, look, the photo is a fake, | 那张照片是伪造的 |
[09:26] | and I’d really appreciate it if you could all just go home, | 如果你们能离开这 我会感激不尽 |
[09:29] | please, and not go spreading any rumours or… | 还有请不要散播任何谣言或者 |
[09:34] | Well, that worked. | 这招有用 |
[09:36] | So you’re a paranormal expert? | 所以你是超自然现象专家对吗 |
[09:38] | Yes, indeed, I am a paranormal podder, | 是的 我是一名超自然现象播客 |
[09:40] | 赫特福德郡 现场直播 | |
[09:41] | blogger, vlogger, and psogger. | 博主 短视频制作者 还有灵博 |
[09:44] | Psogger? | 灵博 |
[09:44] | It’s a psychic blogger. The P’s silent. | 通灵博主 一般用简称 |
[09:47] | Oh, eh, oh! We on TV! | 我们在电视上 |
[09:49] | We’re on TV! | 我们上电视了 |
[09:51] | Oh, we’re on TV! | 我们真上电视了 |
[09:52] | Look, come, come see, look, huh, see, look! | 快来看 看这儿 |
[09:55] | some very fascinating spirits, erm, | 一些引人瞩目的灵体 |
[09:57] | and there’s lots of emanations coming from… from this hou… | 从这栋房子里发散出来 |
[10:00] | Sorry, what was that, Tony? | 你说什么 托尼 |
[10:02] | That’s my guide, Tony. | 这是我的指引者托尼 |
[10:03] | Yeah, no, he was just saying that something bad happened here… | 他刚告诉我 这里曾经发生过不好的事 |
[10:06] | We are all over Twitter. | 全推特都在讨论我们 |
[10:08] | “Man, this pic has me bricking it. | “老兄 这张照片吓死我了 |
[10:10] | That ghost be one scary-ass…” | 那鬼长得太恐怖了” |
[10:13] | Is she in the room? | 她在房间里吗 |
[10:14] | – Yes. – Yes. | -我在 -她在 |
[10:15] | Well, it doesn’t say “lady”. | 至少没说是”女爵” |
[10:16] | It’s just a pity the owners are being so uncooperative | 遗憾的是 房主不怎么愿意配合 |
[10:19] | because the opportunity to study | 因为研究这种现象的机会 |
[10:21] | this kind of phenomenon is so valuable. | 是非常有价值的 |
[10:25] | How valuable? | 多有价值 |
[10:26] | Let’s find out. | 让我们来看看 |
[10:33] | Hello! | 大家好 |
[10:34] | Hi, yeah, I’m Mike, I live here, and… | 大家好 我叫迈克 我住这儿 |
[10:38] | – I do! – If you say so. | -真的 -就当你是 |
[10:40] | Er, anyway, my wife might have been a bit hasty | 有些事情我老婆今天早上 |
[10:43] | with some of the stuff she said earlier, | 没有说清楚 |
[10:44] | so, well, let me put something to you. | 现在 我告诉大家一些事情 |
[10:48] | And you just get to be yourselves without me telling you not to, | 做自己就行 不用我来教你们该怎么做 |
[10:51] | so go full ghost. | 所以 闹鬼吧 |
[10:53] | Julian, just shove anything you like. | 朱利安你喜欢推倒什么就推什么 |
[10:55] | Robin, just go crazy with the lights. | 罗宾尽情摆弄灯吧 |
[10:57] | Mary, lot of weird burning smells. | 玛丽制造出更多奇怪的烧焦味吧 |
[10:59] | And a few Fanny pictures. | 再来几张范妮的照片 |
[11:00] | – Oh, can I play? – Oh, yes! Teamwork makes the team work. | -我能加入吗 -当然 全体加入才叫合作 |
[11:04] | No… No, speak for yourselves. | 不 不 这只是你们自己的想法 |
[11:07] | Personally, I don’t want a bunch of misfits | 就我个人而言 不想让一群奇奇怪怪的人 |
[11:09] | poking around in every corner, | 拿着各种探测仪之类的机器 |
[11:10] | keeping us up at night with their probes and their machines… | 在房子里各个角落探测 吵得人睡不好觉 |
[11:12] | – Cap-Cap-Captain… – Yeah? | -我说上尉啊 -什么事 |
[11:15] | It… It’s actually just these four I really need. | 实际上 我只需要这四位 |
[11:19] | No offence, but, haunting-wise, | 没有冒犯你的意思 但是闹鬼这方面 |
[11:21] | you don’t really have much to offer. | 你真不怎么行 |
[11:24] | No. That’s fine, actually, er, | 没事 事实上 |
[11:26] | because I’m, er… I’m busy with something. | 因为我 我也有事要忙 |
[11:28] | So, thank you. | 那 先走一步 |
[11:30] | What? | 什么 |
[11:33] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 各位 |
[11:34] | No. | 没事 |
[11:35] | I wish there were something I could do to assist fair Alison. | 我真希望能为美丽的艾莉森分忧 |
[11:38] | Yeah. The irony, eh? | 比如嘲讽吗 |
[11:41] | I had so many skills in life | 我掌握的生活技能可太多了 |
[11:43] | knot-tying, tent-pitching, archery… | 打绳结 扎帐篷 射箭 |
[11:46] | Oh, no, well… | 算了 |
[11:47] | And Mike has this “No Sugar, I’m Sweet Enough” mug | 迈克有个”不用加糖 我就很甜”的杯子 |
[11:49] | that I would really love to meet with an accident, | 我期待着它不小心被摔碎 |
[11:52] | so if you could just suddenly push it… | 所以你可以突然把它推下去 |
[11:54] | And what’s in it for me? | 那我能得到什么好处 |
[11:57] | Well, there’s not really much that I can… | 我可能买不起太多 |
[11:58] | A smartphone. | 一部智能手机 |
[12:00] | – What?! – There was a review in Robin’s paper | -什么 -罗宾写的一篇文章里有提到 |
[12:02] | for an application which allows you to play golf with a single finger | 一款仅用一根手指打高尔夫的 |
[12:06] | on a smartphone. | 手机应用软件 |
[12:08] | But they’re hundreds of pounds. | 可这要好几百英镑呢 |
[12:09] | Well, if you don’t want my help… | 如果你并不需要我的帮助的话 |
[12:11] | Are you trying to blackmail me? | 你这是在勒索我吗 |
[12:12] | With respect, I think the real issue here is…is, | 恕我直言 我认为现在真正的问题是 |
[12:18] | I’m not on Newsnight now, am I? | 我现在没在《新闻之夜》节目上了 对吧 |
[12:19] | Yeah, it’s blackmail. | 没错 就是勒索 |
[12:21] | Oh, come on, Julian, everyone else is willing to help. | 拜托朱利安 其他人都愿意来帮忙 |
[12:23] | Alison, I’m not willing to help. | 艾莉森 我不太想帮忙 |
[12:25] | The smell of burnings, um, reminds me of being tied to that stake. | 焦味会让我想起被绑在火刑柱上的情景 |
[12:29] | And for that reason, I’m out. | 因此 我拒绝帮忙 |
[12:33] | The offer stands. | 开始表述吧 |
[12:35] | And I will not be paraded about like some Parisian concubine. | 我也不愿意像巴黎某些情妇一样到处招摇 |
[12:39] | Yeah, she no porcupine! | 对 她不是豪猪 |
[12:41] | Ugh! And me no sideshow freak! | 我也不是表演杂技的怪人 |
[12:43] | – No, but – Actually, Robin, | -当然不是 但是 -事实上罗宾 |
[12:45] | having been to a sideshow, you’re exactly like… | 去看过杂技表演的话 你真的挺像 |
[12:49] | No, no, nothing. | 没 没 没什么 |
[12:51] | Guy Guys! | 我说各位 |
[12:52] | And boom! We have paying guests. | 我们有客人来付费参观了 |
[12:55] | Ghost night is on! | 闹鬼之夜开始了 |
[12:57] | – Slight problem – no ghosts. | -有个小问题 -鬼没了 |
[13:03] | Welcome to Button House. | 欢迎来到巴顿庄园 |
[13:05] | Just through here. | 请走这边 |
[13:07] | So what do we do? I promised them stuff moving on its own | 我们怎么办 我答应过他们东西会自己移动 |
[13:09] | and weird smells and lights going off… | 还有奇怪的气味 灯会时亮时灭 |
[13:11] | They have gone on strike. I mean, what do you want me to do? | 他们罢工了 你想让我怎么做 |
[13:13] | I dunno. You’re the ghost expert. | 我不知道 你是鬼魂专家啊 |
[13:17] | You’re a ghost expert — you know how they operate, | 你是鬼魂专家 你了解他们 |
[13:19] | so can’t we just… | 所以我们能不能 |
[13:20] | fake it? | 假装一下 |
[13:22] | – Fake it. – No! No, that’s completely immoral. | -假装一下 -不不 这太不道德了 |
[13:25] | We can’t just rip people off. I mean, what, they’ve paid, like…? | 我们不能这样欺骗别人 他们可是付了 |
[13:28] | 200 quid each. | 每人200英镑 |
[13:29] | Although, yeah, OK, thinking about it… | 不过嘛 好吧 这么一想 |
[13:32] | it is a real haunted house, so it’s only, like, a white lie. | 这个房子真的闹鬼 所以这只是个善意的谎言 |
[13:37] | We have to con them, | 我们必须欺骗他们 |
[13:39] | – because it’s the right thing to do. – Yes, yes. | -因为这是正确的选择 -是的 |
[13:42] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | Nice to see you, to see you… | 很高兴见到你 见到你 |
[13:51] | Nice! | 很高兴 |
[13:55] | It’s like he’s in the room! | 他好像真的在房间一样 |
[13:57] | Gentlemen, there is an invasion afoot. | 先生们 有人入侵 |
[14:00] | Despite expressly forbidding it, | 尽管明令禁止 |
[14:02] | she has just opened up the border and let them all in. | 她刚刚开放了边境 让他们进来了 |
[14:04] | The place is awash with eccentrics and fantasists. | 这里到处都是怪人和幻想家 |
[14:10] | No way, Jose. | 不可能 何塞 |
[14:11] | We told her we weren’t playing ball. | 我们跟她说了我们不会配合的 |
[14:13] | Yes, there be nothing to see. | 是的 这里没有什么好看的 |
[14:15] | Slash smells. | 也没有味道 |
[14:17] | No, no — they are planning on faking it all. | 不 不 他们打算弄虚作假 |
[14:19] | Pretending that there are ghosts. | 假装有鬼 |
[14:21] | I mean, it makes a mockery of our very existence. | 这是对我们的嘲弄 |
[14:23] | But these people came here for a glimpse of Fanny. | 但是这些人来这里是为了看范妮的 |
[14:26] | Yes, and they can hardly fake that. | 是的 这很难作假吧 |
[14:30] | Well, that’s it. Well, they still need you. | 对啊 他们还需要你 |
[14:32] | Of course! Come on. We shall have to find you a place to hide. | 来 我们给你找个地方藏起来 |
[14:35] | Chop chop, Fanny. | 快点 范妮 |
[14:36] | Let’s go. Come along. | 走吧 来 |
[14:38] | Come on, ape. | 猿人 |
[14:39] | We’re putting a stop to this. | 我们要阻止这一切 |
[14:41] | I didn’t die to let someone else fake the skills I’ve honed in death | 我可不能让别人伪造我死亡以后磨炼的技能 |
[14:44] | without giving me a smartphone. | 还不给我智能手机 |
[14:48] | What?! | 什么 |
[14:51] | And I’ll… I’ll stays here and watch… | 我就留在这里看着 |
[14:56] | this wall. | 这堵墙 |
[15:03] | Oh, yeah, this part of the house has a lot of paranormal activity. | 房子这部分有很多超自然现象 |
[15:07] | Oh, how exciting! I hope we see some. | 好刺激啊 我们也想看 |
[15:10] | Kitty, I think we are some. | 基蒂 他说的就是我们 |
[15:12] | Check, one, two. Check. Check. | 检测 一 二 检测 检测 |
[15:14] | Stick together, everyone! | 大家别走散了 |
[15:16] | One, two, two, two. | 一 二 二 二 |
[15:18] | Pop into Pagham to purchase a pig. | 去帕格姆买一头猪 |
[15:21] | Ok. It’s 21:07. | 现在是21点07分 |
[15:24] | – Recording in zone four for EVP. – What? | -在四区录EVP -什么 |
[15:27] | Electronic voice phenomena. | 电子声音现象 |
[15:29] | It picks up vocal frequencies of discarnate entities. | 它可以拾取非卡诺实体的声音频率 |
[15:34] | Ghosts, Danni, the voices of ghosts. | 鬼魂 丹妮 鬼魂的声音 |
[15:39] | Right, proceed to zone three. | 好了 去三区 |
[15:42] | The kitchen, Danni. Check your map. | 厨房 丹妮 看地图啊 |
[15:45] | – Did you hear that? – What? | -你听到了吗 -什么 |
[15:48] | That thing there picks up ghosts’ voices. | 那玩意能听到鬼魂的声音 |
[15:51] | Maybe we can help after all! | 也许我们还是可以帮忙的 |
[15:53] | – Help Alison? – Yeah. Speak into that microphone, | -帮艾莉森 -是啊 对着麦克风说话 |
[15:56] | and we can prove that this house is haunted. | 我们可以证明这房子闹鬼 |
[15:59] | What would we say? | 我们说什么呢 |
[16:03] | Hello, and, erm, welcome to Button Hou… | 你好 欢迎来到巴顿庄 |
[16:09] | Welcome to Button FM! | 欢迎来到巴顿FM频道 |
[16:12] | I’m Pat Butcher. | 我是帕特·布彻 |
[16:15] | *The greatest DJ in the area!* | *这里最棒的DJ* |
[16:18] | *Pat Butcher!* | *帕特·布彻* |
[16:20] | And joining me this week is renowned poet Thomas Thorne! | 本周我们邀请的是著名诗人托马斯·索恩 |
[16:24] | How are you, Thomas? | 你好吗 托马斯 |
[16:27] | Thomas, we’re on the air. | 托马斯 我们正在直播 |
[16:33] | And we’ll be right back with Thomas | 请各位听众先欣赏一首 |
[16:35] | after this song from local band Chicken & Chips. | 来自当地乐队鸡肉和薯条的歌曲 马上回来 |
[16:38] | It’s called Where’s The Cream? | 歌名叫《奶油呢》 |
[16:41] | Greetings, my apparition apostles. | 你们好 我的幽灵使徒 |
[16:43] | The Ghostmaster General here, | 我是鬼才将军 |
[16:45] | on the hunt in the kitchen of Button House, | 在巴顿庄园的厨房里打猎 |
[16:48] | where restless spirits are said to… | 据说这里有不安分的灵魂 |
[16:52] | Turn the light off. | 关灯 |
[16:55] | Was that it? | 就这样吗 |
[16:57] | Well, yeah, but it’s, like, really spooky, | 是的 但是真的很恐怖 |
[17:00] | cos it’s when you least expect it… usually. | 因为通常在你意料不到的时候 |
[17:04] | – Robin! – It not me! | -罗宾 -不是我 |
[17:08] | Oooh, clever! | 聪明 |
[17:10] | Oh, well, why don’t you sleep with her, then? | 那你去和她上床啊 |
[17:12] | Sweetheart, we’ve talked about this. | 亲爱的 这事不是说过了吗 |
[17:13] | Two can play at that game. | 我也想玩 |
[17:26] | Who the daddy? I’m the daddy. I’m Daddy. | 谁是爸爸 我是爸爸 我是爸爸 |
[17:35] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[17:48] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[17:49] | Things are kicking off here, guys. This is getting pretty spooky. | 伙计们 开始了 越来越可怕了 |
[17:52] | Oh, yes, that’s really thrown them off the scent. | 这下他们知道这里”没有”鬼了 |
[17:57] | Oh, no. | 不妙啊 |
[18:00] | OK, ease down. Ease down. | 放松 放松点 |
[18:04] | It’s over, isn’t it? It’s over. | 结束了 不是吗 结束了 |
[18:07] | Do you want some milk? | 你要牛奶吗 |
[18:08] | – Do you…do you want a glass of milk? – No, thank you. | -你要一杯牛奶吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[18:11] | Cor! That really freaked them out. They’re all yours. | 我靠 他们真的吓坏了 交给你了 |
[18:16] | Right, then, to the ballroom. | 好了 去舞厅吧 |
[18:19] | Well, we know where they’re not. | 我们知道他们不会去哪里了 |
[18:22] | Come along, Fanny, down you go. | 范妮 下去吧 |
[18:24] | But it’s cold and damp down there. | 但是那里又冷又潮湿 |
[18:27] | You can’t feel the cold. | 你感觉不到冷 |
[18:32] | Or can we? | 是吧 |
[18:34] | Yes, cool the muscles, improve performance. | 冷却肌肉可以提高表现 |
[18:38] | A little night air might just give me the edge. | 夜间空气可能会让我兴奋呢 |
[18:48] | And, of course, your poetry rhymes, which is A, harder, | 当然了 你的诗歌押韵 A 这样更难 |
[18:53] | and B, shows you have a real passion for the English language. | B 表明你对英语很有热情 |
[18:56] | Is that fair to say? | 这么说可以吗 |
[19:00] | Yes. | 可以 |
[19:04] | And we’ll be back with Thomas after these advertisements. | 广告后马上回来 |
[19:12] | Buy cheese. | 买奶酪 |
[19:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:17] | Louise. | 路易丝 |
[19:20] | Buy Louise’s Pleasing Cheese, | 请购买路易丝精品奶酪 |
[19:24] | made from only the freshest Jersey milk, | 从我们黑白花牛身上精心挤出 |
[19:27] | lovingly thumbed from our all-Friesian herd… | 最新鲜的泽西牛奶制作 |
[19:35] | And we have a lot of poltergeist activity up here. | 这里有很多骚灵现象 |
[19:38] | But that’s where I live! | 但这是我住的地方 |
[19:40] | Oh, we also have a smell…tergeist…tergeist. | 我们还有骚味 |
[19:44] | Smell-tergeist. | 骚味现象 |
[19:45] | We’re overrun! | 我们被占领了 |
[19:46] | If you just step this way… | 请走这边 |
[19:54] | Do you smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[19:55] | – Yes, yes, I smell it. – Crafty cow. | -是的 我闻到了 -狡猾 |
[19:58] | Smells like fire, but there is no fire. | 闻起来像火 但这里没有火 |
[20:02] | Apart from that one. | 除了那个 |
[20:06] | Yeah. That’s… OK. | 是啊 好吧 |
[20:08] | I mean, that wasn’t what… OK. | 那不是 好吧 |
[20:11] | We’ll come back to that. | 回头再说那个 |
[20:13] | Now, anyway, back to the… | 总之 回到 |
[20:15] | – poltergeist. – Where?! | -骚灵现象 -在哪 |
[20:18] | Wait. There it is now. | 等等 就是那个 |
[20:22] | Don’t let it eat me! | 别让它吃我 |
[20:29] | 不加糖 我够甜了 | |
[20:38] | I hope you guys are seeing this. | 希望你们看到了 |
[20:42] | This is the real deal. | 这才是真正的灵异现象 |
[20:52] | Come on. It’s moving again. | 它又动了 |
[21:00] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[21:02] | Just resting my finger against this mug. | 我只是把手指放在杯子上 |
[21:21] | Did you see that?! | 看到了吗 |
[21:23] | What the…?! | 什么 |
[21:25] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:25] | That’s really shaken me up, actually, guys. | 伙计们 我真的吓了一跳 |
[21:28] | I’m going to have to sit down. | 我要坐一下 |
[21:29] | Not ideal. | 事与愿违 |
[21:31] | And are these kinetic episodes related to the full-body apparition? | 这些动力事件是否与全身幽灵有关 |
[21:35] | The Grey Lady, Danni. | 那个灰女士 丹妮 |
[21:37] | Well, I mean, she can be a bit elusive, but, er, fingers crossed. | 她是有点难找 但是可以祈祷一下 |
[21:43] | This is another room said to be haunted by the Grey Lady. | 这是另一间据说被灰女士占据的房间 |
[21:45] | Oh, no, not again! | 不 又来了 |
[21:49] | Hi, I’m back. Sorry, I just had to take a minute to, er… | 我回来了 对不起 我花了点时间 |
[21:52] | Oh, what’s that?! What was that?! What was that?! | 什么玩意 什么情况 |
[21:55] | Right, I can smell burning. | 我闻到烧焦的味道 |
[21:58] | Oh, that is so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[22:00] | Right, I’m freaking out, I’m freaking out. | 我好怕 我好害怕 |
[22:01] | I’m going to have to get out of here. I need some air. | 我得离开这里 我要透透气 |
[22:04] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[22:09] | What’s that made out of? | 那是什么做的 |
[22:11] | – Sack? – Silk. Silk. And I have said, “Don’t touch.” | -麻袋吗 -丝绸 我说了”别碰” |
[22:15] | What’s holding your hair? | 你的头发为什么没散下来 |
[22:16] | Oh, Walter, put her down. She’s old enough to be your mother. | 沃尔特 饶了她吧 她的年纪都可以当你妈了 |
[22:19] | – It’s embarrassing. – I beg your pardon! | -太尴尬了 -你说什么 |
[22:21] | – She looks like my mother. – I resent that. | -她看起来像我妈 -我不喜欢这句话 |
[22:24] | Except the teeth. My mum had nicer teeth. | 除了牙齿 我妈的牙齿更好看 |
[22:26] | Can I come out yet? Please! | 我能出去了吗 拜托 |
[22:33] | There. Start my lap on the hour chime, and who needs a stopwatch? | 按钟声开始跑圈 谁需要秒表啊 |
[22:37] | Yeah, touch of night air on the old calves, | 感受老牛身上的夜晚空气 |
[22:40] | I should beat the pants off my two minutes, 30. | 我应该能远远超过我的2分30记录 |
[22:43] | Isn’t that right, boy? | 对吧 孩子 |
[22:45] | Oh, what do you know? Right, here goes. | 你知道什么 我走了 |
[22:49] | Ah, bracing! | 心旷神怡 |
[22:51] | So, this Grey Lady… | 所以 这位灰女士 |
[22:53] | Yep, yeah, er, be patient. | 是的 耐心点 |
[22:55] | Biscuit? | 饼干 |
[22:58] | Ah, I’ll just be a sec. | 稍等 |
[23:01] | – Any sign? – No, I can’t find her anywhere. | -有迹象吗 -没有 我哪里都找不到她 |
[23:03] | OK, so what are we going to do? | 好吧 那我们怎么办 |
[23:04] | Cos I promised these people a Grey Lady ghost. | 我答应过这些人会有一个灰女士鬼魂的 |
[23:06] | – Why did you do that? – Because we’ve got one. | -你为什么要答应他们 -因为我们有啊 |
[23:11] | I think I’ve got an idea. I just need to buy some time. | 我有个主意 我只需要一点时间 |
[23:14] | Ok. | 好的 |
[23:15] | No, the poltergeist was me. | 不 骚灵现象是我 |
[23:17] | There aren’t ghosts that haunt ghosts. | 根本没有鬼魂纠缠鬼魂 |
[23:18] | – There no ghost-ghost. – I know what I almost saw. | -根本没有鬼魂的鬼魂 -我知道我差点看到了什么 |
[23:23] | Still want that phone? | 还想要手机吗 |
[23:26] | – What? – I need another burst of that poltergeist act, | -什么 -我需要再来一次骚灵现象 |
[23:29] | just while I sort something out. | 我好趁机想办法 |
[23:30] | So what do you say? Want to play a few holes? | 你说呢 想打几个洞吗 |
[23:33] | 虚拟高尔夫 | |
[23:33] | Looks so good! There’s some sweet greens. | 看起来真不错 还有大草坪 |
[23:39] | – OK, I’m in. – Yes! | -我加入 -好 |
[23:41] | Great! | 太好了 |
[23:43] | Now, you see that mug? | 你看到那个杯子了吗 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:45] | – The second he puts it down, do your worst. – All right. | -他一放下 你就尽全力 -好的 |
[23:51] | The housemaid’s leg was Gwendoline… | 女佣的腿是格温多琳 |
[23:55] | and the lusty dog… | 那只强壮的狗 |
[23:58] | was I. | 就是我 |
[24:03] | Yet another poem from Thomas Thorne there. | 又一首托马斯·索恩的诗 |
[24:06] | And apologies for those still waiting for the pop quiz. | 还在等着测验的人 我表示道歉 |
[24:09] | Right, let’s see what we’ve got. | 看看有什么收获 |
[24:11] | Join me next week | 下周的来宾是 |
[24:11] | when my guests will be Sheena Easton and Dudley Moore! | 希娜·伊斯顿和达力·摩尔 |
[24:15] | The kitchen, Danni. Check your map. | 厨房 丹妮 看地图啊 |
[24:18] | – Here we go. – Fame at last! | -到我们了 -终于要成名了 |
[24:31] | Nah. Nothing. | 不 没有 |
[24:33] | Thought as much. | 猜到了 |
[24:34] | There’s no energy here. | 这里没有能量 |
[24:36] | With experience, you can feel it. | 只要有经验 你就能感受到 |
[24:39] | You can’t learn that sort of thing. | 这种东西学不会的 |
[24:41] | It’s a gift, a calling, really. Come on. | 这是一种天赋 一种召唤 走吧 |
[24:44] | You were great, mate. | 你很棒 伙计 |
[24:48] | You have a slightly grating register and a tendency to gabble. | 你的语体风格有点刺耳 说话有点急促不清 |
[24:52] | Something to work on. | 这些需要改一下 |
[24:58] | Right. On your marks, | 好了 各就位 |
[25:01] | get set, and… | 预备 |
[25:06] | For King and country! | 为了国王和国家 |
[25:08] | Yes, yes, I’ll be sure to visit again very soon. | 是的 我很快就会再次拜访 |
[25:12] | Hideous creatures! Couldn’t take another minute. | 可怕的生物 一分钟都忍不了了 |
[25:30] | There’s a real sense there could quite literally | 我真的有种感觉 |
[25:34] | be a ghost around every corner. | 每个角落好像都有鬼 |
[25:36] | I mean, if I just pan around, | 我就这么随便转转 |
[25:37] | you get some idea of the sheer size of this place… | 你就知道这个地方有多大了 |
[25:42] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[25:44] | Fanny’s exposed! | 范妮暴露了 |
[26:11] | but, sadly, no Grey Lady. | 但是很遗憾 没有发现灰女士 |
[26:15] | Two, 29. Shaved off a second! | 2分29 少了一秒 |
[26:20] | Well done, Cap. | 干得好 上尉 |
[26:20] | I knew it! It’s the cold air, you see. I’ve still got it. | 我就知道 冷空气果然有用 我宝刀未老啊 |
[26:23] | In my bally prime. | 巅峰依旧 |
[26:25] | Two minutes, 30, weren’t it? | 2分30 对吧 |
[26:26] | Slower, if anything. | 可能还要慢一点 |
[26:31] | The Grey Lady! | 灰女士 |
[26:33] | There’s free-floa… In zone… | 自由浮动 在区 |
[26:37] | There’s a ghost upstairs! | 楼上有鬼 |
[26:39] | – Right, come on! – Ok! | -快过来 -好的 |
[26:58] | The ghost-ghost. | 鬼魂的鬼魂 |
[27:14] | Guys, there you are. | 伙计们 你们在这啊 |
[27:17] | I think I just saw a ghost in there. | 我好像刚才看到里面有鬼 |
[27:24] | I really am… I’m sorry again for… | 我真的 再次感到抱歉 |
[27:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:30] | You’ll be hearing from my lawyer when I get one. | 我要找律师告你 |
[27:33] | I really am sorry again. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[27:35] | For exploiting people, | 你利用了他们 |
[27:37] | just because they’re open-minded enough to accept | 就因为他们足够开明去接受 |
[27:39] | the possibility that there might just be such a thing as ghosts? | 可能有鬼魂这样的东西吗 |
[27:43] | Because, let me tell you, there are spirits all around us. | 我告诉你 我们周围就有灵魂 |
[27:48] | I just hope one day, you come to embrace them. | 我只希望有一天 你可以拥抱他们 |
[27:50] | At least! | 最起码的 |
[27:54] | That must be galling. | 一定很难受吧 |
[27:58] | Er, ghouling! | 食尸鬼 |
[28:01] | – No. – Come on! | -别这样 -拜托 |
[28:02] | – It doesn’t really work, mate. – No, come on! Come on! | -这不太管用 伙计 -不 拜托 |
[28:07] | It’s already up on the blogs. | 博客已经发了 |
[28:11] | Hoax. | 骗局 |
[28:12] | 骗局 | |
[28:12] | Well, back to weddings, then. | 那继续婚礼吧 |
[28:15] | Off the lawn! Off the lawn! | 离开草坪 离开草坪 |
[28:19] | Now she does it. | 现在她来劲了 |
[28:20] | Off the lawn! | 离开草坪 |
[28:22] | Off the lawn! | 离开草坪 |
[28:26] | Er, Alison, this has stopped working. | 艾莉森 这个不工作了 |
[28:29] | It’s saying “credit warning”, | 上面写着”信用警告” |
[28:30] | something about in-app purchases, spending limits, blah-blah-blah. | 应用内购买 消费限制等等 |
[28:34] | – 180 quid?! – Well, yeah. I had to buy some new clubs. | -180块 -对啊 我得买些新球杆 |
[28:35] | 信用警告 | |
[28:38] | In golf, you have to keep up with the latest technology. | 打高尔夫 你必须跟上最新的技术 |
[28:41] | Oh, you didn’t even do the mug. | 你连杯子都没移动 |
[28:43] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[28:51] | Now, I give you my Nelson Mandela. | 我来表演一下纳尔逊·曼德拉 |
[28:54] | Oh, no, no, Julian, no… | 不 不 朱利安 不 |