Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

鬼屋欢乐送(Ghosts)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 鬼屋欢乐送(Ghosts)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] HUM OF CHATTER 唠叨的嗡嗡声
[00:08] Agh! She’s here! She’s up here now! Agh! 她来了! 她现在在上面!
[00:10] OK, everyone, sh, sh! HUMMING NEARBY 好了,各位,嘘,嘘!附近的人都在呼喊
[00:14] ALL: Happy birthday! SHE SCREAMS 生日快乐!她尖叫着
[00:16] Gosh! This is the best birthday ever! 天啊!这是有史以来最棒的生日!
[00:18] We haven’t done anything yet. 我们还没做什么呢
[00:20] I thought, as a special treat tonight, 我想,作为今晚的特别招待,
[00:22] we could watch your favourite film. 我们可以看你最喜欢的电影
[00:23] Wizard Of Oz! Yeah! Ah, Dorothy… 绿野仙踪! 是啊! 啊,桃乐丝…
[00:26] Now, come on, let’s get on with it, shall we? 现在,来吧,让我们继续吧,好吗?
[00:28] OK. 好的
[00:29] ALL: # Happy birthday to you… 所有 # 祝你生日快乐…
[00:33] ONLY ALISON: # Happy birthday to you… 祝你生日快乐…
[00:36] # Happy birthday, dear Kitty… # 生日快乐,亲爱的凯蒂…
[00:41] ALL: # Happy birthday… 所有人: # 生日快乐…
[00:44] # To you…whoa! # # 祝你…哇!#
[00:47] Morning. Morning. It’s Kitty’s birthday. 早上好 早上好 今天是凯蒂的生日
[00:50] Yeah, I heard. She’s 200 and… 是的,我听说了 她是200和…
[00:52] SHE CHUCKLES Come on! What? 她笑着说,来吧! 什么?
[00:55] Well, Julian said… Sorry, he’s the one with no trousers. 嗯,朱利安说… 对不起,他是那个没穿裤子的人
[00:57] Yeah, I know which one he is. 是的,我知道他是哪一个
[00:59] Well, he just said… 好吧,他只是说…
[01:00] No, no, I know there’s more to you than that. 不,不,我知道你不只是这样
[01:02] Are you sure you need a cake? Cos because you can’t eat it. 你确定你需要一个蛋糕吗?因为你不能吃它
[01:05] OK. Sorry, what was I saying? 好吧 对不起,我刚才说什么了?
[01:07] Forget it. What? What? 忘了它吧 什么?什么?
[01:09] HE SIGHS 他叹气
[01:10] I just wish I knew what you and your mates were saying sometimes. 我只是希望我知道你和你的伙伴们有时在说什么
[01:13] They’re not my mates. Not my mates. 他们不是我的队友 不是我的队友
[01:16] OK, but you’d have to fall out of a window and bang your head, 好吧,但你必须从窗户上掉下来,撞到你的头
[01:19] and I can say, from experience, that 而我可以说,根据经验,
[01:21] No… I’m not saying we’re not mates, just… 不,我不是说我们不是朋友,只是…
[01:23] Yes, I know that is what I said, but it’s not what I meant. 是的,我知道我是这么说的,但这不是我的意思
[01:25] No, we are not more than mates, Thomas, either. 不,我们也不只是伴侣,托马斯
[01:28] OK… No, Kitty, obviously… 好吧,不,凯蒂,显然…
[01:30] Yes, of course, we’re mates… 是的,当然,我们是伙伴… …
[01:52] That brings our meeting to a close. I have a quick announcement. 我们的会议到此结束 我有一个简短的声明
[01:55] We don’t know whether we’ll be back in the church hall next week, 我们不知道下周我们是否会回到教堂大厅
[01:58] so we can check the website on the meetings list for details. 所以我们可以查看网站上的会议列表,了解细节
[02:01] Thanks, everyone. Thank you. 谢谢大家 谢谢你
[02:03] That was certainly more interesting than the knitting group. 这当然比编织小组更有趣
[02:06] Gary’s story was so sad! 加里的故事太让人难过了!他说:”我不知道
[02:09] Mary, you’re supposed to be anonymous. 玛丽,你应该是匿名的
[02:11] We’re not allowed to say “Gary”. 我们不允许说 “加里”
[02:13] Well, it’s not going to leave this house, is it? 好吧,它不会离开这个家,是吗?
[02:15] He’s not a proper alcoholic anyway – he only drinks beer! 反正他不是一个合格的酒鬼–他只喝啤酒!
[02:18] Yeah! As long as you’ve got your seat belt on, 是啊!只要你系好安全带,
[02:21] you can have three pints. 你就可以喝三品脱
[02:23] Vanessa, on the other hand… Well, she’s clearly drinking 瓦妮莎,另一方面… … 嗯,她显然在喝酒
[02:26] because the husband’s fornicating with the neighbour. 因为她丈夫在和邻居通奸
[02:28] I mean, what is the point of a bunch of people, 我的意思是,一帮人坐在一起,
[02:30] sitting around, telling each other their problems? 围坐在一起,告诉对方他们的问题?
[02:33] I think they’re very brave. 我认为他们非常勇敢
[02:35] What’s brave about talking? 谈话有什么好勇敢的?
[02:36] Well, talkings can be very dangerous. 嗯,谈话可能是非常危险的
[02:38] ROBIN: No way! 罗宾:不可能!
[02:41] There no Zumba today! 今天没有尊巴!
[02:42] THOMAS: Nonsense. I gotta work on my core. 胡说八道 我得练练我的核心
[02:45] How long is this going to go on for, do you think? 你认为这要持续多久?
[02:48] I mean, how long does it take to fix a church hall roof? 我是说,修一个教堂的屋顶需要多长时间?
[02:51] Hopefully a while, cos we’re getting paid. 希望能有一段时间,因为我们在拿钱
[02:53] Some of the delinquents coming through these days! 这些天来的一些犯罪分子!
[02:56] There was a group yesterday of people addicted to… 昨天有一群人沉迷于……
[02:58] ..the act. …的行为
[03:00] You don’t have to be there, you know. 你不必去那里,你知道
[03:02] Oh, believe me, I don’t want to be. 哦,相信我,我也不想去
[03:03] You know, someone’s got to keep an eye on things 你知道,总得有人盯着这些东西
[03:05] or goodness knows where this will end. 否则天知道会有什么结果
[03:07] Well, there’s a life drawing class later – 好吧,一会儿有一个生活绘画课 —
[03:09] you might want to avoid that one. Oh, I will! 你可能想避免那个 哦,我会的!
[03:11] What time? ALISON SIGHS 什么时候?艾莉森叹气
[03:13] Did you get her WhatsApp? 你收到她的WhatsApp了吗?
[03:16] No. I messaged Lucy last night and she still hasn’t replied. 没有,我昨晚给露西发了信息,她还没有回复
[03:19] I would have replied straight away. Yeah. 我本来可以直接回复的 是的
[03:22] I just want to go out and put it all behind us. 我只是想出去走走,把这一切都抛在脑后
[03:25] Oh, I wish I could go out with you. 哦,我希望我能和你一起出去
[03:27] Sister’s going out together! 姐妹们一起出去玩吧!
[03:29] I was invited to a ball once with my sister, 我曾经被邀请和我姐姐一起参加一个舞会
[03:32] but…there was an incident. 但是… … 发生了一件事
[03:34] Mm… 嗯…
[03:35] I’ve noticed you often talk about your sister 我注意到你经常谈起你的妹妹
[03:38] and it seems like maybe… 而且看起来可能…
[03:40] OTHERS MURMUR AND CLEAR THEIR THROATS 其他人喃喃自语,清了清嗓子
[03:41] Kitty, uh, there is a balloon upstairs! 凯蒂,呃,楼上有一个气球!
[03:43] Balloon! 气球!
[03:44] Balloon! Not you, Robin. 气球! 不是你,罗宾
[03:46] But I want to see balloon! There is no balloon. Well, then… 但我想看看气球!没有气球 好吧 那…
[03:50] OK, what was that about? 好吧,那是怎么一回事?
[03:51] Could not have escaped your attention that Kitty’s sister 你难道没有注意到吉蒂的妹妹
[03:54] was not as nice as Kitty would like to remember? 并不像凯蒂希望的那样好?
[03:56] She was a horrible wench. 她是个可怕的女巫
[03:58] Real cow. Not a real cow, but… 真正的母牛 不是真的牛,但是…
[04:01] We just think it’s best not to rock the boat. 我们只是认为最好不要摇动船
[04:04] Yes. If she realised the truth, 是的,如果她意识到了真相,
[04:05] goodness knows how it would affect her. 天知道会对她产生什么影响
[04:07] I mean, do you remember how she reacted 我的意思是,你还记得她的反应吗?
[04:09] when they cleared out her old teddy bear? 当他们清理出她的旧泰迪熊时,她是什么反应?
[04:11] CRIES: No! 哭了 不!
[04:12] Bunty bear! 邦迪熊!
[04:15] I mean, she cried for a week! 我是说,她哭了一个星期!
[04:17] Was it only a week? Seemed longer. 只有一个星期吗?似乎更长
[04:19] So just don’t ever talk about it? Mm-hm. 那么就永远不要谈论它?嗯,嗯
[04:22] Let her…lock it up? MURMURS OF AGREEMENT 让她…把它锁起来?喃喃自语的同意
[04:24] It’s actually really good to talk about things. 其实谈论事情真的很好
[04:26] I know it might seem alien to you, but to my generation, 我知道这对你来说可能很陌生,但对我们这一代人来说,
[04:29] talking about our problems is… 谈论我们的问题是…
[04:31] It’s not the talking – it’s the crying. 不是说话–而是哭
[04:33] Well, I… PHONE RINGS 好吧,我… 电话响了
[04:35] Ooh! 哦!哦…
[04:36] Oh… Hello. 哦……你好
[04:37] CHATTER Yeah, speaking. Um… 聊天 是的,正在说话 嗯…
[04:48] ALISON, ECHOES: You’d have to fall out the window and bang your head… 你必须从窗户掉下去,然后撞到你的头…
[04:53] Nah. 不
[05:14] “Your cats can see ghosts”? “你的猫能看到鬼”?
[05:29] MAN: People will tell you you’re crazy, 人们会说你是个疯子
[05:31] but if you believe in ghosts at all, 但如果你相信有鬼,
[05:33] is it really so crazy to believe that certain people are able 相信某些人能够与他们交流,这真的有那么疯狂吗?
[05:36] to communicate with them? 能和他们交流?
[05:38] ALISON: Robin, can you keep the noise down? 罗宾,你能小点声吗?
[05:41] Not crazy at all. Yes, I know! 一点都不疯狂 是的,我知道!
[05:45] Oh… 哦…
[05:47] There was no balloon. 没有气球
[05:49] Oh, well, you never know. 哦,好吧,你永远不知道
[05:51] Maybe later. 也许以后
[05:52] Uh, Kitty, you do know that if you ever wanted to share 呃,吉蒂,你知道,如果你想和我分享什么
[05:57] anything with me, you know you can? 与我分享任何东西,你知道你可以吗?
[06:00] Like a yoghurt? 比如说酸奶?
[06:02] Um, no, because you can’t share a yoghurt with me, can you? 嗯,不,因为你不能和我分享酸奶,对吗?
[06:05] Oh, yes. Yeah. 哦,是的 是的
[06:07] I meant sharing your thoughts. 我是说分享你的想法
[06:08] Like, you were starting to tell me about your sister and a ball. 就像,你开始告诉我你妹妹和一个球的事
[06:12] Yes, I was. Yeah. 是的,我是 是的
[06:13] You often mention your sister. 你经常提到你的妹妹
[06:16] Yes, we were very close. 是的,我们非常亲密
[06:18] She was terribly pretty and terribly nice. 她非常漂亮,非常好
[06:21] A bit like you, actually. 实际上,有点像你
[06:23] Kitty, what an absolutely splendid house of cards! 凯蒂,这绝对是一座辉煌的牌坊!
[06:26] It’s taken me hours. 我花了好几个小时
[06:28] You’re so talented – and so pretty! 你太有才了–也太漂亮了!
[06:32] Goodness. Thank you, Ellie! 真不错 谢谢你,艾莉!你是世界上最善良的姐妹
[06:34] You are the kindest sister in the world. 你是世界上最善良的姐妹
[06:36] Oh! 哦!
[06:38] CARDS FLUTTER CARDS FLUTTER
[06:41] Oh, no! 哦,不!
[06:42] Oh, a gust of wind must’ve blown it down. 哦,一定是一阵风把它吹倒了
[06:45] Oh, how simply awful, dear sister. 哦,真是太可怕了,亲爱的姐姐
[06:49] Never mind. 不要紧
[06:50] It was then we were summoned by our strict old governess. 就在这时,我们被我们严格的老家庭教师召见了
[06:53] Girls. Your father wants to see you in his library. Quick, quick! 姑娘们 你们的父亲要在他的书房里见你们 快,快!
[06:57] THEY GASP They GASP
[06:59] Father was very formal. 父亲是非常正式的
[07:00] He liked to be in charge and to be respected, 他喜欢负责任,喜欢被尊重
[07:03] but he was very kind of heart. 但他的心地非常善良
[07:05] Ah, girls! My dear girls. 啊,姑娘们!我亲爱的姑娘们
[07:08] Now, since you have both come of age, 现在,既然你们都已经成年了,
[07:11] I’ve decided to get my affairs in order. 我决定把我的事情安排好
[07:14] As you know, your dear mother and I raised you equally as our own 正如你们所知,你们亲爱的母亲和我把你们当作自己的孩子一样抚养长大
[07:20] and I have continued to do the same ever since she passed. 自从她去世后,我也一直这样做
[07:23] And I just wanted you to know that in the event 我只是想让你知道,在我……死亡的情况下
[07:26] of my, um…death… GASPS 我的,嗯……死亡…… 喘气
[07:28] ..I have given you equal inheritance, …我已经给了你们平等的继承权
[07:30] as I’m sure you would expect. 我相信你们会期待的
[07:32] BOTH: Yes, Father. 是的,父亲
[07:33] Now, in happier matters, we have been invited to a ball. 现在,在更快乐的事情上,我们被邀请参加一个舞会
[07:38] THEY GASP 他们喘气
[07:39] It is to be held by Lord Bummenbach, 舞会将由Bummenbach勋爵举办
[07:42] whose balls are the most magnificent in the county. 他的舞会是全郡最华丽的
[07:45] I rather think it’s time that you 我觉得现在是时候让你
[07:46] ventured out into society, don’t you? 是时候进入社会了,不是吗?
[07:48] Oh, yes! My goodness, yes! 哦,是的!我的天哪,是的!我的天哪,是的!我的天哪,是的!我的天哪,是的!我的天哪,是的 我的天啊,是的!
[07:51] And I’m delighted to be sharing this moment equally 我很高兴能与我妹妹平等地分享这一刻
[07:54] with my sister, as equals. 与我妹妹平等地分享这一时刻
[07:57] If anything, I wish she could have more inheritance than I. 如果有的话,我希望她能比我有更多的继承权
[08:00] No, you should have more than I! THEY CHUCKLE 不,你应该比我多!他们笑着说
[08:03] Girls, girls… 姑娘们,姑娘们…
[08:06] Well… 好吧…
[08:07] ECHOES: ..I suppose…I mean, I don’t want to, 我想……我是说,我不想这样,但也许我应该这样
[08:10] but perhaps I should. 但也许我应该这样做
[08:14] Since I am her true daughter. 因为我是她真正的女儿
[08:20] Kitty? Kitty? 凯蒂?凯蒂?
[08:23] It’s fine to explore this, you know? 探讨这个很好,你知道吗?
[08:27] It’s important to be honest about how… 重要的是要诚实地对待如何…
[08:29] What’s going on? 发生了什么事?
[08:31] Nothing. Uh… 没什么 呃…
[08:33] Kitty’s just sharing some memories… 吉蒂只是在分享一些回忆…
[08:35] THEY INTERRUPT 他们打断了
[08:36] Well, I hardly think it’s fair to single out Kitty now, is it? 好吧,我觉得现在单挑凯蒂是不公平的,是吗?
[08:39] Well, quite! 是的,很公平!
[08:41] Well, do you have something you’d like to share? 那么,你有什么想分享的吗?
[08:43] Uh, what? 呃,什么?
[08:45] I once stole a key ring from the gift shop 我曾经在安伯利白垩坑的礼品店里偷了一个钥匙圈
[08:47] at the Amberley chalk pits. 从礼品店偷了一个钥匙圈,在安柏利粉笔坑里
[08:48] Goodness gracious! 天哪,天哪!
[08:49] Well, we all did stuff like that when we were kids. 嗯,我们小时候都做过这样的事
[08:51] I was 36, Alison! 我那时36岁,艾莉森
[08:53] Ah… I put it on my keys to see what it would look like 啊……我把它戴在我的钥匙上,想看看它和我其他从温哥华来的钥匙环在一起会是什么样子
[08:56] with my other key rings from the Wensleydale Creamery 和我的其他钥匙圈一起,这些钥匙圈来自温斯莱代尔奶油厂
[08:58] and Huddersfield Town. 和哈德斯菲尔德镇的钥匙圈
[09:00] And then I had to take Duncan Leach to the toilet 然后我不得不带邓肯-利奇去厕所
[09:02] and, after he’d done his business, we were 12 minutes behind schedule, 在他做完他的事情后,我们比计划晚了12分钟
[09:06] so we had to run to the bus. 所以我们不得不跑到公交车上
[09:07] And it was only when I put my keys in the ignition that I realised 当我把钥匙插入点火器时,我才意识到我做了什么
[09:09] what I’d done, but we couldn’t stop because we had to get home by four 我做了什么,但我们不能停下来,因为我们必须在四点之前回家
[09:12] for parents’ pick-up. 接父母
[09:14] Well, I would never have had you down for a thief! Mm! 好吧,我绝不会把你当做小偷来抓的 嗯!
[09:17] Would it have mattered to be a few minutes late? 迟到几分钟有什么关系吗?
[09:19] Well, then that would’ve just thrown the whole day out of whack! 好吧,那就会把整个一天都搞乱了!
[09:21] You scheduled your whole day? Oh, yes. 你安排了你的整个一天?哦,是的
[09:23] It’s the best way to make use of your time. You’re quite right. 这是利用你的时间的最好方法 你说得很对
[09:26] 6.30 – wake, ablutions. 6点半–起床,洗漱
[09:28] 7.00 – breakfast, read paper. 7.00 – 早餐,看报纸
[09:30] 7.30 – shower with a show tune, 7.30 – 洗澡,听表演曲子
[09:33] something from Annie or Guys and Dolls. 从《安妮》或《伙计与玩偶》中选取一些内容
[09:39] HE SNIFFS AND GROANS 他嗅了嗅,叹了口气
[10:00] 9.30 – a chapter of Sharpe, cocoa and bed. 9点30分–读一章《夏普》,喝可可,睡觉
[10:03] Didn’t you ever do anything spontaneous? 你从来没有做过任何自发的事情吗?
[10:08] Like, unplanned? 比如,没有计划的?
[10:11] Yeah. That’s it, Sheriff. 是的 就是这样,警长
[10:13] You watch out and don’t get stuck on that ring road. 你小心点,别被堵在那条环形公路上
[10:16] OVER CB RADIO: Well, I’ll try the toll road. 好吧,我去试试收费公路
[10:18] That’s a big 10-4. 那是一个大的10-4
[10:20] WOMAN, SHOUTING: Pat? Pat, love? 女人,大喊大叫 帕特?帕特,亲爱的?
[10:22] Standby, Sheriff. 待命,警长
[10:23] What is it, petal? 怎么了,花瓣?
[10:24] I was just thinking about that new Italian on the high street. 我只是在想高街上的那个新的意大利人
[10:28] I thought we could try it tonight. 我想我们今晚可以试试
[10:29] Friday night’s fish and chips night, Carol. 周五晚上是鱼和薯条之夜,卡罗尔
[10:32] Oh… How about Wednesday, then? 哦,那星期三怎么样?
[10:34] Shepherd’s pie night?! Are you mad? 牧羊人馅饼之夜?你疯了吗?
[10:35] HE CHUCKLES 他笑了
[10:37] OK… Well, I might go to bingo, then? 好吧,那我就去玩宾果吧?
[10:39] OK, love. 好的,亲爱的
[10:43] This is The Big Bad Butcher Man, come alive. 这是大坏蛋屠夫,活生生的
[10:44] RADIO STATIC 无线电信号
[10:46] Hello from the Big Bad Butcher Man. 大坏蛋屠夫你好
[10:49] Oh, my God. 哦,我的上帝
[10:52] What did I do? 我做了什么?
[10:53] I drove her into Maurice’s arms! 我把她赶到莫里斯的怀里!
[10:56] I mean, literally. I gave her a lift to bingo. 我的意思是,从字面上讲 我让她搭车去宾果游戏
[10:59] You’ve had quite a breakthrough there, Pat. Well done. 你已经有了相当大的突破,帕特 做得好
[11:03] Kitty, were you…? Oh, hello. 凯蒂,你是… … ?哦,你好
[11:06] We’re doing this, are we? Fine, I’ll go first. 我们正在做这个,是吗?好吧,我先来
[11:08] HE CLEARS THROAT 他清了清嗓子
[11:10] My name is Julian Fawcett 我的名字是朱利安-福赛特
[11:12] and I’ve been sober now for 27 years, 我已经戒酒27年了
[11:15] three months and 11 days. 3个月零11天
[11:19] Uh, no, that’s not what we… 呃,不,这不是我们…
[11:21] Hold on. Isn’t that just how long you’ve been dead? 等一下 那不是你已经死了多久了吗?
[11:23] Uh, it’s a technicality. 呃,这是个技术问题
[11:25] Can’t take credit for not drinking when you can’t drink. 当你不能喝酒的时候,就不能把不喝酒的功劳归于自己
[11:28] I’ve been sober for over 27 years – 我已经戒酒超过27年了
[11:30] and you can’t take that away from me! 你不能把它从我身上夺走!
[11:32] OK. Well done, Julian. We’re very proud of you. 好吧 干得好,朱利安 我们为你感到非常自豪
[11:34] Yeah, well, thanks, actually. APPLAUSE 是的,嗯,谢谢,实际上 掌声
[11:36] Yeah. 是的
[11:38] Before you got here, Kitty was actually sharing something. 在你来到这里之前,凯蒂实际上正在分享一些东西
[11:41] Oh, yes. About when I was invited to a ball. 哦,是的 关于我被邀请参加一个舞会
[11:44] Oh, you don’t have to tell! MURMURS OF AGREEMENT 哦,你不用说了!我知道 喃喃自语
[11:47] That’s all right. I want to. 那就好 我想
[11:49] ALL: Mm… 全体:嗯…
[11:50] I remember the day before the ball, my father gave a little party. 我记得在舞会的前一天,我父亲举办了一个小聚会
[11:54] Everyone was there. 每个人都在那里
[11:56] Father Matthews enjoying the wine, as usual… 父亲马修斯像往常一样享受着美酒…
[11:58] Which isn’t exactly what she told me in confession! 这和她在忏悔时告诉我的不完全一样!
[12:00] ..and enjoying the company of my aunts Iris and Biddy. …并享受着我的姨妈艾里斯和比迪的陪伴
[12:03] Yeah, she’s not all innocent I’m afraid. 是的,我担心她并不完全是无辜的
[12:05] Just this morning, I saw her with a new pig. 就在今天早上,我看到她和一只新猪在一起
[12:07] Want some? Here, are you trying to get me tipsy? 想吃吗? 来,你是想让我喝醉吗?
[12:09] Oh, I wouldn’t dare! Oh, you are saucy! 哦,我可不敢!哦,你真俏皮!
[12:13] Isn’t he saucy! 他不是很俏皮吗!
[12:14] I am saucy. 我是厚颜无耻
[12:16] And two gentlemen who’d come from town to do business with father. 还有两位从城里来和父亲做生意的先生
[12:19] WOMEN GIGGLE 女人咯咯地笑着
[12:22] Will you be attending the ball? 你们会参加舞会吗?
[12:24] We certainly shall. 我们当然会去
[12:25] I do hope to be on your dance card, Lady Katherine, if I may. 凯瑟琳夫人,如果可以的话,我希望能在你的舞伴名单上
[12:29] Why, of course you may! 为什么,你当然可以!
[12:30] THEY CHUCKLE 他们笑着说
[12:34] I’m so excited about tomorrow evening, I can hardly contain it! 明晚的舞会让我兴奋不已,我几乎无法抑制!
[12:40] What are you doing, Kitty? I’m going to look at my dress! 你在做什么,凯蒂?我去看看我的衣服!
[12:44] It’s very late. I know, but I just want to see it 现在已经很晚了 我知道,但我只是想看看它
[12:46] and dream about wearing it. 并梦想着穿上它
[12:50] SHE GASPS 她喘着粗气
[12:52] My goodness, what has happened? 我的天啊,发生了什么事?
[12:54] My dress! 我的裙子!
[12:55] You poor thing! Those beastly moths! 你这可怜的东西!那些野兽般的飞蛾!
[13:01] At least they’ve left yours. 至少它们已经离开了你的
[13:03] That’s lucky. 这很幸运
[13:05] Yes. 是的
[13:07] KITTY SOBS KITTY SOBS
[13:09] It was the moths… 是那些飞蛾…
[13:12] There, there. Dry your eyes, my child, 好了,好了 擦干你的眼睛,我的孩子
[13:16] WHISPERS: I have just the thing. 呜呜呜: 我正好有这个东西
[13:20] I can’t believe it! It’s beautiful! 我简直不敢相信!太漂亮了!
[13:24] She would have been very happy to see you wear it. 她看到你穿上它一定会非常高兴
[13:26] It is even better than mine! 它甚至比我的更好!
[13:28] Thank you, moths! 谢谢你,飞蛾!
[13:31] Well… 嗯…
[13:34] What is it, Eleanor? 这是什么,埃莉诺?
[13:36] ECHOES: Would it not be more appropriate that I should wear it? 呜呜呜: 由我来穿不是更合适吗?
[13:41] She was my mother, after all. She was my mother, after all.
[13:47] Ha! Well, that was bally good thinking of your father! 哈! 嗯,你父亲的想法真好!
[13:51] Those greedy moths! 那些贪婪的飞蛾!
[13:52] MURMURS OF AGREEMENT 喃喃自语
[13:54] Kitty, do you think it was a coincidence that your sister…? 凯蒂,你认为这是一个巧合,你的姐姐……?
[13:58] Yes, well, it’s funny, isn’t it, 是的,嗯,这很有趣,不是吗?
[14:00] how things work out sometimes? HE CLEARS THROAT 有时事情的发展是这样的?他清了清嗓子
[14:02] Was there something you wanted to share? 你有什么想分享的吗?
[14:04] W… W…Well… W… 嗯……嗯……
[14:07] Um… 嗯…
[14:10] I’m, uh… 我是,呃…
[14:13] I’m… 我…
[14:15] ..unable to think of anything that would merit sharing. …想不出有什么值得分享的东西
[14:20] Perhaps Thomas could… Oh… 也许托马斯可以… 哦…
[14:23] Oh, here we go. 哦,又来了
[14:25] I remember one night in my cot in the nursery. 我记得有一天晚上,我在育婴室的小床上
[14:30] Her hands clenched around the bars of my prison, 她的双手紧紧抓住我监狱的栅栏
[14:34] crying. 哭泣
[14:36] Crying out for mother. 哭着喊着要找妈妈
[14:38] Imagine being a baby 想象一下,作为一个婴儿
[14:41] and knowing your mother isn’t coming… 知道自己的母亲不会来了……
[14:45] ..is gone forever. …永远消失了
[14:46] Oh, Thomas, I had no idea you lost your mother so young. 哦,托马斯,我不知道你这么小就失去了母亲
[14:50] Oh, no, she came eventually and she fed me 哦,不,她最终还是来了,她喂我吃饭
[14:51] and she cuddled me and sung me a lullaby, 她抱着我,给我唱摇篮曲
[14:53] but the damage was done. 但伤害已经造成了
[14:55] The seed was sown. 种子已经种下了
[14:56] She was there, but she wasn’t really there, you see? 她在那里,但她并没有真正在那里,你明白吗?
[15:01] And, yes, she gave me allowance, ample allowance, 而且,是的,她给了我津贴,充足的津贴
[15:04] and she did make introductions for me with publishers in London, 而且她确实为我介绍了伦敦的出版商,
[15:06] but she never really believed in my work. 但她从未真正相信过我的作品
[15:09] She hung it up in frames about the house 她把我的作品挂在房子的框架里
[15:11] as though it were mere decoration. 仿佛它只是一种装饰
[15:13] My mother had face bitten off by wolf in front of me. 我母亲在我面前被狼咬掉了脸
[15:19] So you know how I feel. 所以你知道我的感受
[15:34] Still nothing? No. 还是什么都没有? 没有
[15:36] I know she read it last night cos there’s two blue ticks. Mm. 我知道她昨晚看了,因为有两个蓝色的虱子 嗯
[15:43] What’s that? Uh, just a smoothie. 那是什么? 呃,只是一杯冰沙
[15:45] Hm! What’s in it? 哼!这里面有什么?
[15:47] It’s berries… 是浆果…
[15:48] ..and stuff. …和一些东西
[15:50] Can I have some? 我可以吃点吗?
[15:52] Nah. Cos, um… 不行 因为,嗯…
[15:53] HE GULPS LOUDLY 他大声地吞咽着
[15:56] It’s a… 这是个…
[16:07] ..it’s all gone, so… …都没了,所以…
[16:09] HE BURPS 咕噜咕噜
[16:10] Oh… 哦…
[16:12] Yeah, I can make another one, if you like. 是的,我可以再做一个,如果你喜欢的话
[16:14] Sure. 当然可以
[16:16] Oh… 哦…
[16:19] HE RETCHES AND BURPS 呕吐和打嗝
[16:21] Right, what’s next? 对了,接下来是什么?
[16:24] LADY BUTTON: So, let me get this clear. 那么,让我把话说清楚
[16:25] She was your sister… ROBIN: Yeah. 她是你的妹妹… 罗宾:是的
[16:27] ..and the two of you were…? …而你们两个是…?
[16:29] Right, where were we? 对,我们说到哪里了?
[16:30] Oh, Fanny want to know everything. 哦, 芬妮想知道一切.
[16:32] Uh, no, not at all. I couldn’t care less, actually. 呃,不,一点也不 实际上,我根本不在乎
[16:34] This is your enterprise, Alison. 这是你的企业,艾莉森
[16:36] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:37] Um, well, I was just going to ask Kitty… 嗯,好吧,我只是想问吉蒂…
[16:39] JULIAN: About her dreams. 关于她的梦想
[16:42] Erm, no. 呃,没有
[16:43] That’s what shrinks do, isn’t it? 这就是心理医生的工作,不是吗?
[16:45] Interpret your dreams like they’re messages 解释你的梦想,就像他们是信息
[16:47] from your subconscious or something. 从你的潜意识或东西
[16:48] Well, some people do think you can learn from dreams, yeah. 嗯,有些人确实认为你可以从梦中学习,是的
[16:51] Well, if you say so. 好吧,如果你这么说的话
[16:52] I mean, I have this dream where I take my daughter to the zoo, 我的意思是,我做了一个梦,梦见我带我女儿去动物园
[16:56] but when we get to the ticket booth, the ticket person is Samantha Fox, 但当我们走到售票处时,售票员是萨曼莎-福克斯
[17:00] and she tells me I can “come in” for free. Yeah. 她告诉我,我可以免费 “进来 “了 是的
[17:04] So she leads me in and then, boom, I’m alone in this pen 所以她带我进去,然后,砰的一声,我独自在这个围栏里
[17:07] and my daughter’s gone. 而我的女儿却不见了
[17:09] Good luck working that one out. 祝您好运,能解决这个问题
[17:11] HE SNORTS LAUGHING 他冷笑着说
[17:12] Maybe you feel guilty that your affair 也许你感到内疚,因为你的外遇
[17:15] separated you from your daughter. 把你和你女儿分开
[17:19] Oh, right. 哦,对了
[17:21] I have dreams. Strap in. Same one every night. 我有梦想 捆绑在一起 每晚都是同一个梦
[17:24] I’m working in the fields, like, digging up the carrots, 我在田里干活,比如,挖胡萝卜,
[17:27] when, in the distance, I see a man. 这时,在远处,我看到一个男人
[17:30] His eyes and his mouth are wide open and he’s pointing at me. 他的眼睛和嘴巴都睁得大大的,他在指着我
[17:35] And then I feel something moving in my hand and I look down… 然后我感觉有什么东西在我手中移动,我往下看……
[17:38] It is the carrots. 是胡萝卜
[17:40] They have become like newborn babes, 它们已经变得像新生的婴儿
[17:43] crying and squirming their roots around my fingers. 哭着在我的手指周围蠕动着它们的根部
[17:46] And I look back up and now, very slowly, the man comes 我再往上看,现在,那个人非常缓慢地朝我走来
[17:49] towards me, but he does not walk. 向我走来,但他没有走路
[17:51] His feet, stay together, dragging through the soil. 他的脚,停留在一起,在土壤中拖动
[17:54] And still he’s pointing at me. 而且他仍然指着我
[17:56] And I try to breathe in to scream, but I cannot, 我试着吸气,想大叫,但我做不到
[17:59] and my mouth fills with dirt. 我的嘴里塞满了泥土
[18:00] And now the man’s on fire. 而现在,那个人已经着火了
[18:02] And that’s when I wake up. 这时我才醒过来
[18:07] Yeah, sorry, Mary, I don’t think I can help with that one. 是的,对不起,玛丽,我不认为我可以帮助你
[18:10] OK, never mind. 好吧,别介意
[18:11] Can we play with balloon now? 我们现在可以玩气球了吗?
[18:13] Kitty, did you want to tell us what happened at the ball? 凯蒂,你想告诉我们在舞会上发生了什么吗?
[18:17] Oh, yes. 哦,是的
[18:18] THEY ALL TALK OVER EACH OTHER 他们都在互相交谈
[18:22] ALISON SHUSHES THEM 艾莉森对他们嘘寒问暖
[18:23] Let her speak. 让她说
[18:26] Well, it was just more and more bad luck. 嗯,这只是越来越多的坏运气
[18:31] Look, Katherine. Oysters for breakfast! 看,凯瑟琳 牡蛎当早餐!
[18:34] It is a special occasion, after all. 毕竟这是一个特殊的场合
[18:38] And they’re lovely and warm. They are! 而且它们很可爱,很温暖 他们是!
[18:40] Aren’t you having one? 你不吃一个吗?
[18:41] Oh, I’ve already had mine downstairs – I couldn’t wait! 哦,我已经在楼下吃过了–我等不及了!
[18:45] They were delicious, but I must have had a sensitive tummy 它们很好吃,但我的肚子一定很敏感
[18:48] from all the excitement because… 因为所有的兴奋,因为…
[18:50] ..I was very sick. …我很不舒服
[18:51] SHE RETCHES 她哭了
[18:53] Oh, you poor thing. 哦,你真可怜
[18:54] It’s all right. In fact… 没关系的 事实上…
[18:56] SHE RETCHES LOUDLY 她大声地呕吐
[18:57] KNOCK AT DOOR 敲门
[18:59] ELEANOR, THROUGH DOOR: Kitty, are you all right in there? 凯蒂,你在里面还好吗?
[19:01] If anything, I actually feel better than before. 如果有的话,我觉得比以前好多了
[19:04] Are you sure? Yes, I feel cleansed and refreshed. 你确定吗? 是的,我觉得很干净、很清爽
[19:07] Oh, I am pleased! 哦,我很高兴!
[19:11] # We’re going to a ball # 我们要去参加一个舞会
[19:13] # We’re going to a… # # 我们要去… … #
[19:15] Oh… 哦…
[19:16] Oh… Eleanor? 哦……埃莉诺?
[19:19] The door won’t open. 门打不开
[19:22] Eleanor? 埃莉诺?
[19:29] Let this, my solemn oath, be clear 让这句话,我庄严的誓言,变得清晰起来
[19:32] For all unquiet souls to hear 让所有不平静的灵魂都能听到
[19:35] I know this power cannot be unsaid 我知道这力量不能不说
[19:38] I open my eyes to the plain of the dead. 我睁开眼睛,看到的是死者的平原
[20:12] Hi. Hey. 嗨,嘿
[20:13] Are they here? 他们在这里吗?
[20:14] Yeah. OK. 是的 好的
[20:20] Even after Carruthers let me out, the wait for the ball seemed to take 即使在卡鲁瑟让我出去后,等待球的时间似乎永远都不会结束
[20:23] forever, so to pass the time we decided to play one of our games, 所以为了打发时间,我们决定玩一个我们的游戏
[20:28] which are always such fun. 这些游戏总是那么有趣
[20:30] Eleanor, let me go first. 埃莉诺,让我先来
[20:34] I can’t see a thing! 我什么也看不见!”
[20:36] Well, that’s the idea, silly! 好吧,这就是我的想法,傻瓜!你先来
[20:39] Round you go! 绕着你走!
[20:40] THEY LAUGH 他们大笑
[20:44] Over here! Woo-oo! 在这里!Woo-oo!
[20:46] KITTY LAUGHS 凯蒂笑了
[20:51] Behind you! 在你后面!
[20:52] Whoops! Whoops!
[20:54] Over here! 在这里!
[20:56] VOICES DISTORT AND ECHO 声音失真和回声
[21:02] THEY GASP 他们喘着气
[21:07] Mama! 妈妈!
[21:09] My goodness, Kitty! 我的天啊,凯蒂!
[21:10] Oh…! 哦…!
[21:12] Papa! Papa! 爸爸!爸爸!
[21:13] I couldn’t believe it! 我简直不敢相信!
[21:15] I was so upset. 我很难过
[21:18] The bust was usually on a high shelf. 那件半身像通常放在一个高高的架子上
[21:22] Perhaps the maid had brought it down to clean it. 也许女仆把它拿下来清洗
[21:26] No, she knew it was never to be touched. 不,她知道它是绝对不能被碰的
[21:30] Or perhaps father had decided to rearrange the room. 也可能是父亲决定重新布置房间
[21:34] But now that I’m saying it out loud, 但现在我大声说出来了
[21:37] now that I’m really talking about it… 现在我真的在谈论它……
[21:45] ..perhaps… …也许…
[21:50] INAUDIBLE 听不清
[21:53] ..she wanted me to break it. …她想让我打破它
[21:59] She wanted father to be angry. 她想让父亲生气
[22:23] She wanted to stop me from going to the ball. 她想阻止我去参加舞会
[22:31] It was a mean thing to do. 这是一件很卑鄙的事情
[22:34] So very mean. 非常卑鄙
[22:47] Oh, well, at least she was nice the rest of the time. 哦,好吧,至少她在其余的时间里是很好的
[22:50] MURMURS OF AGREEMENT 喃喃自语
[22:55] Yeah. Yeah. 是的 是的
[23:06] Oh…! 哦……!
[23:08] It’s you, I can totally see you! 是你啊,我完全可以看到你!
[23:10] I thought it hadn’t worked. 我还以为没有成功呢
[23:12] Isn’t it…isn’t it weird that I’m talking to you? 是不是……是不是很奇怪,我在和你说话?
[23:15] Yeah, it is a bit. 是的,是有点
[23:16] Ah! Where are the others? 啊!其他人在哪里?
[23:19] They’re probably on their way. 他们可能在路上了
[23:21] We don’t start for another five minutes. 我们还有5分钟才开始
[23:23] Oh, are you doing your group thing? 哦,你在做你的小组活动吗?
[23:25] Well, I guess I’m going to be seeing a lot more of you! 好吧,我想我将会看到更多的你!
[23:28] Yeah, you are. 是的,你是
[23:29] Yeah, I am! Yeah! 是的,我是!是啊!
[23:33] Oh! 哦!
[23:34] Well, it’s been very interesting listening to you all share, 嗯,听你们的分享非常有趣
[23:38] and, yes, perhaps there is something I’d like to share. 而且,是的,也许有一些我想分享的东西
[23:43] Um… DOOR OPENS 嗯……门开了
[23:45] No, it’s the art class! I’d lost track of the time. 不,是艺术课! 我已经忘记了时间
[23:48] Right. Well, um, perhaps another time. 对 好吧,嗯,也许是另一个时间
[23:52] Food club time! 美食俱乐部时间!
[23:53] Oh! Or maybe we should do something completely spontaneous, you know? 哦!或者也许我们应该做一些完全自发的事情,你知道吗?
[23:57] Why not? 为什么不呢?
[23:58] Why don’t we go outside and dance around a tree, 我们为什么不出去,围着一棵树跳舞
[24:01] just for the hell of it? Huh? Huh?! 就为了这个?嗯?咦?
[24:03] But it’s food club at one, so… 但它是食品俱乐部在1,所以… …
[24:05] Yeah, you’re right. It is food club, isn’t it? 是的,你是对的 它是食品俱乐部,不是吗?
[24:08] Art class. Hm! 艺术课 哼!
[24:10] Absolutely nothing of interest for me here. 这里绝对没有我感兴趣的东西
[24:14] Didn’t you say you’d been drinking champagne the day he died. 你不是说他死的那天你一直在喝香槟吗
[24:17] Of course. Why? 当然了 为什么?
[24:18] Well, you stay how you died, 好吧,你留下你是怎么死的
[24:20] so you haven’t been sober for 27 years – 所以你并没有清醒了27年 —
[24:23] you’ve been tipsy for 27 years. 你已经醉了27年了
[24:25] My God, you’re right. 我的上帝,你是对的
[24:27] I suppose, thinking about it, it was the dream death. 我想,想想看,那是梦中的死亡
[24:31] Booze, bit of rumpy pumpy and out. Ha! 喝了酒,有点颠簸的感觉,然后就出去了 哈!
[24:34] There are worse ways to go, eh? 还有更糟糕的死法,嗯?
[24:39] ROBIN: Hey, guys, come quick! 嘿,伙计们,快来!
[24:42] Balloon! 气球!
[24:43] How wonderful! 多么美妙!
[24:45] Surprise! 惊喜吧!
[24:46] I want like these on my birthday! 我想在我生日的时候有这样的气球!
[24:49] Oh, I don’t think I can afford that many balloons, Robin. Sorry. 哦,我想我买不起那么多气球,罗宾 对不起
[24:51] NOTIFICATION TONE Oh… 通知音 哦…
[24:54] Oh… Hm? I thought it would be Lucy. 哦……嗯? 我以为会是Lucy
[24:56] OK, so it looks like they fixed the roof on the hall, so… 好吧,看来他们把大厅的屋顶修好了,所以…
[24:59] No more Zumba? 没有尊巴了?
[25:00] Sorry, Robin. 对不起,罗宾
[25:02] And, oh, well, no more sordid life stories, or whatever you call them. 还有,哦,好吧,不再有肮脏的生活故事了,或者不管你怎么称呼它们
[25:06] SHE GASPS 她喘着粗气
[25:08] What is it? 怎么了?
[25:10] I’m an addict, Alison. 我是个瘾君子,艾莉森
[25:12] I’m addicted to gossip, to other people’s problems – 我沉迷于八卦,沉迷于其他人的问题–越糟糕越好–以分散注意力
[25:16] the worse, the better – to distract me from my own concerns. 越糟越好–来分散我对自己问题的注意力
[25:20] Well, you know all about that, anyway. 好吧,反正你都知道了
[25:22] What? Well, isn’t that what you’ve been doing all day, 什么?好吧,这不就是你整天都在做的事吗?
[25:25] digging around in Kitty’s relationship with her sister 在凯蒂和她姐姐的关系中挖空心思
[25:27] to take your mind off your own one? 来转移你对自己的注意力?
[25:29] NOTIFICATION TONE 通知语气
[25:33] Yes! There you are. Good, you’re alone. 是的! 你在这里 很好,你是一个人
[25:36] Listen, you know, you asked about that drink? Oh, the smoothie? 听着,你知道,你问的是那杯饮料? 哦,那杯冰沙?
[25:39] Except it wasn’t a smoothie. It was a real-life potion. 除了它不是冰沙 那是一种现实生活中的药水
[25:42] I found a spiritualist online 我在网上找到一个灵媒人
[25:43] and they had these mad instructions to follow, 他们有这些疯狂的指示要遵循,
[25:45] and I can see ghosts. 然后我就能看到鬼了
[25:46] Can he? I saw the one with no trousers upstairs 他能吗? 我看到了楼上那个没穿裤子的人
[25:49] and I’m going to go and find the others, 我打算去找其他的人
[25:52] see them with my own eyes. Ah! 亲眼看到他们 啊!
[25:53] Ah! Mi… I’m going to see a caveman! 啊!米… 我要去看一个穴居人!?
[25:57] That guy needs help. 那个人需要帮助
[25:58] Mm. 嗯
[26:21] WIND BLOWS 风吹来了
[26:25] SHRIEKING, BABIES CRY 尖叫声,婴儿的哭声
[26:32] SHE GASPS AND PANTS 她喘着粗气说:
[26:36] I had Mary’s dream. 我做了玛丽的梦
[26:38] I’m glad I can’t see them. 我很高兴我看不到他们
[26:40] THOMAS: Agh! I had Mary’s dream! THOMAS: Agh! 我做了玛丽的梦!
[26:42] PAT: Me too! 帕特 我也是!
[26:44] ROBIN: I had it too! 我也做了!
鬼屋欢乐送

文章导航

Previous Post: 鬼屋欢乐送(Ghosts)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 鬼屋欢乐送(Ghosts)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

鬼屋欢乐送(Ghosts)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号