时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Yeah… I’m not buying | 我才不相信 |
[00:24] | the sleepwalking bit for one second. | 你真的是在梦游呢 |
[00:26] | Would you let me have cold spaghetti at midnight if I was awake? | 如果我半夜睡不着可以让我吃意大利面吗 |
[00:30] | Nope. | 不行 |
[00:37] | What are you guys doing up anyway? It’s midnight. | 你们在干嘛呢 这大半夜的 |
[00:39] | They’re trying to throw out those people who own | 有人想关掉 |
[00:41] | that wonderful old bookstore over on Jane street. | 简街上那家很棒的老书店 |
[00:43] | They want to put in another fast-food super cluck. | 打算再开一家超级咯咯快餐店 |
[00:46] | But they’re the world’s most powerful bucket of food people! | 但是他们是快餐界上最有权势的人了 |
[00:50] | They don’t scare me. | 他们吓不倒我 |
[00:52] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁啊 |
[00:54] | I am no friend of the Super Cluck! | 我不是超级咯咯的朋友 |
[00:56] | They’re trying to take over the whole neighborhood. | 他们想接管整个街坊 |
[00:58] | But I will be there everywhere they want to go. | 但是我会出现在他们想去的任何地方 |
[01:02] | So, you stay up late and protect our community? | 所以你就在熬夜保卫我们的社区 |
[01:05] | Trying. | 没错 |
[01:06] | Yeah, well, you know what I do at night? I sleep. | 好吧 你知道我夜晚都干嘛吗 睡觉 |
[01:08] | Well, that’s very important, honey. | 睡眠是很重要的 亲爱的 |
[01:10] | Well, a kid like me needs 15 hours. | 像我这么大的孩子需要十五个小时 |
[01:14] | Dad, mom’s trying to save our whole city. | 爸爸 妈妈在拯救我们的社区 |
[01:17] | How are you gonna beat that? | 你在做的事情能比过她吗 |
[01:18] | I’m trying to get through Maya’s paper. | 我在看玛雅的论文 |
[01:21] | He beat you. | 他打败你了 |
[01:24] | “‘America’s foreign relations at the dawn of the cold war, ‘ | 处于冷战中的美国外交关系 |
[01:28] | “250 words by Maya Hart. | 二百五十字 作者玛雅 |
[01:31] | “What’s up, Matthews? | 你好啊 马修斯 |
[01:33] | “It’s me, Maya. | 是我 玛雅 |
[01:35] | “I owe you 218 words. | 我还欠你二百一十八个字 |
[01:37] | Good luck with that.” | 祝你好运 |
[01:41] | So, you guys are staying up | 你们都在熬夜 |
[01:43] | and protecting our city and our minds… | 捍卫我们的社区以及思想 |
[01:46] | While what I do is sleep. | 而我却在睡觉 |
[01:48] | Well, honey, you’re really very good at it. | 亲爱的 这事儿你是真的很擅长哦 |
[01:52] | “‘Why no one should talk but me’ by Farkle Minkus.” | 为什么只该让我说话 作者法尔科·明克斯 |
[02:09] | Seven hours till school is over! | 还有七个小时就放学了 |
[02:12] | You know what my mom does? | 你知道我妈在干嘛吗 |
[02:14] | She uses her intelligence to help the powerless against the powerful. | 她在运用智慧帮助弱者对抗强权 |
[02:17] | Yeah. She’s really somethin’. | 嗯 她确实很厉害 |
[02:18] | My dad tries to teach you stuff. | 我爸爸则教书育人 |
[02:20] | Mm. He’s cute. | 嗯 他很可爱 |
[02:23] | – What will I ever do? – You’ll do stuff. | -那我该干什么 -你干别的事 |
[02:25] | What? | 啥 |
[02:26] | Riles, the great thing about being us, | 莱丽 做我们最大的好处就在于 |
[02:28] | we don’t have to worry about being them. | 我们不用担心成为他们 |
[02:29] | Too late. I started and I don’t like where it’s going. | 太晚了 我不喜欢我们谈话的走向 |
[02:32] | Riley, if you’re trying to tell me | 莱丽 如果你是想告诉我你的父母有多优秀的话 |
[02:34] | how great your parents are, I know. | 那就不用了 我都知道 |
[02:36] | You’re very lucky to have them. | 你很幸运有那样的父母 |
[02:37] | Not everybody does. | 不是每个人都像你那么幸运 |
[02:39] | Maybe they’re the lucky ones, Maya. | 也许他们才是幸运的 玛雅 |
[02:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:42] | They’re Cory and Topanga and… | 他们是科瑞和托庞嘉 |
[02:45] | I’m just their little shadow, | 我只是他们的小影子罢了 |
[02:46] | living in the reflection of the sun. | 生活在他们的光环之下 |
[02:49] | What do you do when you know | 当你知道自己永远也不会像父母那么优秀 |
[02:51] | you’ll never be as good as your parents? | 你会怎么办 |
[03:01] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[03:05] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[03:10] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[03:13] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[03:17] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[03:22] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[03:26] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[03:30] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[03:33] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[03:38] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:42] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[03:45] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[03:52] | Ferdinand Magellan. What did he do? | 斐迪南·麦哲伦 他干了什么 |
[03:54] | First bull with a last name! | 第一个有姓的牛 |
[03:56] | First man to circumnavigate the globe. | 环游世界的第一人 |
[03:58] | Who are you gonna believe? | 你会相信谁呢 |
[04:03] | Everyone thought the world was flat. Why? | 所有人都认为世界是平的 为什么呢 |
[04:06] | They could only see to the horizon. | 他们只看到了地平线 |
[04:07] | They were too scared to go out. | 因为害怕而不敢走出去 |
[04:09] | They thought they’d fall off the world. | 他们以为会掉下去 |
[04:10] | I don’t blame ’em. | 我不怪他们 |
[04:12] | Well, what about you guys? | 那你们呢 |
[04:14] | What’s your horizon line? | 你们的地平线是什么 |
[04:16] | Write down the one thing in life you consider impossible. | 写下一件你认为不可能发生的事情 |
[04:19] | Where do you fall off the earth? | 你会在什么位置掉下去 |
[04:23] | Well, it looks like everyone found something pretty easily. | 看上去每个人都能轻易写出这样的事 |
[04:25] | That’s too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[04:27] | Because when you think you can’t do something, | 因为当你认为你做不到的时候 |
[04:29] | your world is as flat as a piece of paper. | 你的世界就变成了扁平的一张纸 |
[04:31] | So, crumple them up. | 把它揉成团 |
[04:36] | Now, look at ’em. | 看看吧 |
[04:40] | You hold your world in your hands. | 你们的世界正在你们的手中 |
[04:42] | Nothing’s impossible if you take a shot. | 只要敢于尝试 一切皆有可能 |
[04:46] | So, take a shot. | 尝试一下吧 |
[04:55] | Take a shot, Farkle. | 尝试一下 法尔科 |
[04:56] | Oh, that’s okay, sir. | 不用了 老师 |
[04:58] | Why not? | 为啥呢 |
[04:59] | Well, I’d only miss. | 我会扔偏的 |
[05:01] | Do you mind? | 介意给我看一下吗 |
[05:02] | Hey, it’s not like it’s a big surprise. | 也没什么与众不同啦 |
[05:05] | “Athlete.” | 运动员 |
[05:08] | You don’t think you could be an athlete like Lucas if you tried? | 你认为即使你努力了也不可能成为像卢卡斯那样的运动员吗 |
[05:11] | I’m not sure you can be as good as someone | 我不认为你想成为某个人 |
[05:12] | just because you want to, sir. | 就一定可以成功 老师 |
[05:14] | Well… You’ll never know unless you take a shot. | 你不尝试就永远不知道结果会怎样 |
[05:24] | Why are you smiling at me so pretty? | 你干嘛笑得这么灿烂 |
[05:27] | Because I want the last thing you ever see to be nice. | 因为我希望你看到的最后一件事物是美好的 |
[05:41] | Okay, so… Farkle has just given us | 好了 法尔科刚给我们的作业 |
[05:44] | a great idea for an assignment. | 提供了一个很好的想法 |
[05:46] | –Yay. | 好哎 |
[05:49] | Farkle, you’re gonna become an athlete. | 法尔科 你会成为一名运动员 |
[05:52] | Yay! | 好哎 |
[05:55] | – Mr. Friar… – Oh, no. | -弗莱尔同学 -不不 |
[05:59] | Your assignment is to help him get there. | 你的任务就是帮助他实现 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry if this changes what you thought was impossible. | 我很抱歉你认为不可能的事情将会发生改变 |
[06:03] | No, that’s what I had. | 没 我就是那么想的 |
[06:05] | Ha ha. | 哈哈 |
[06:06] | That’s what I had. | 我就是那么想的 |
[06:09] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[06:11] | Is there anything in your sweet Riley mind | 你那可爱的小脑袋里装着什么 |
[06:13] | that you consider impossible? | 你认为是不可能的事吗 |
[06:15] | There is no future to look forward to | 我永远也不可能 |
[06:16] | to where I’m anywhere near as good as you guys. | 像你们一样优秀 |
[06:20] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[06:21] | You and mom, Cory and Topanga– | 你和妈妈 科瑞和托庞嘉 |
[06:24] | you’re my impossible thing. | 就是我心中的不可能 |
[06:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:27] | Maybe some people do just fall off the world, dad. | 也许有的人就会掉下去 爸爸 |
[06:29] | What do you mean, Riley– | 你是什么意思 莱丽 |
[06:38] | look, it’s just today’s thing. It’ll be gone tomorrow. | 她只是今天这样而已 明天就好了 |
[06:41] | The only thing going away is me. | 随风飘逝的只有我 |
[06:43] | Can somebody please direct me to the edge of the earth? | 有人能给我指个方向到世界的边缘吗 |
[06:46] | I assume it’s near the river. | 我猜在河的附近 |
[06:48] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[06:50] | You’re falling off the world now? | 你现在就要从世界尽头掉下去了 |
[06:51] | I can’t compete with you. | 我不能和你比 |
[06:52] | – In what? – Life. | -哪方面 -生活 |
[06:54] | So, I have to go and find my own way. | 所以我要寻找我自己的路 |
[06:57] | I have to go and create my own individual path | 我必须要独自 |
[06:59] | and I must do it all alone, by myself. | 走出我自己的人生道路 |
[07:02] | Come on, Maya! | 拜托 玛雅 |
[07:06] | Um… we’ll be at the river. | 我们会在河边 |
[07:15] | Here? | 就这儿吗 |
[07:16] | You think this is falling off the face of the earth? | 这就是你掉下世界边缘的地方 |
[07:18] | My only chance at peace and serenity is at a sanctuary of solitude, | 我唯一能够获得和平与安宁的避难所 |
[07:22] | away from mommy and daddy perfect. | 就是远离我完美爸妈的地方 |
[07:24] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[07:26] | Is there something I can do for you young ladies? | 有什么我能够为二位姑娘效劳的吗 |
[07:28] | I’d like to renounce all of my worldly possessions, | 我要放弃我的一切身外之物 |
[07:31] | except for all of my stuff! | 除了所有我自己的东西 |
[07:34] | Aww, you’re fun! | 你好有趣 |
[07:36] | Let me in, sister. | 让我进去 修女 |
[07:38] | Life out here holds no promise for me. | 我对外面的世界不抱指望了 |
[07:40] | Well, I’m very sorry to hear that. | 听到你这么说我很遗憾 |
[07:42] | – What’s your name? – Riley. | -你叫什么名字 -莱丽 |
[07:44] | But I want my nun name to be | 我希望我的修女名 |
[07:45] | sister Riley of perpetual bleh. | 叫永恒的修女莱丽 |
[07:47] | Sorry, that name’s already been taken. | 对不起 这个名字已经有人用了 |
[07:50] | How about sis ri per bleh 84263? | 你叫修女84263怎么样 |
[07:55] | Or Blinky? | 或者亮晶晶 |
[07:57] | Blinky was my second choice. | 亮晶晶是我的第二选择 |
[07:59] | Congratulations. You’re Blinky the nun. | 恭喜你 你是亮晶晶修女了 |
[08:01] | – How about you? – You don’t want this. | -你呢 -你不是真想这样的 |
[08:04] | All right, ladies. | 好了 姑娘们 |
[08:05] | May I ask what’s really going on? | 我可以问一下发生了什么事吗 |
[08:07] | Sister blinky is upset because her parents are perfect | 亮晶晶修女很难过 因为她的父母太过优秀 |
[08:10] | and she’ll never live up to them. | 她永远也达不到他们的高度 |
[08:11] | Riley, let me help you. | 莱丽 让我来帮你 |
[08:13] | Human perfection is unattainable. | 没有十足完美的人 |
[08:15] | In all of my experiences with people, | 在我与人交往的过往经历中 |
[08:18] | there’s only one who even comes close. | 只有一个人最接近 |
[08:22] | – The mother superior? – No, the next one. | -女修道院院长 -不是 是下一个人 |
[08:25] | Thank you, Topanga. | 谢谢你 托庞嘉 |
[08:27] | You have saved our orphanage from becoming a Super Cluck. | 你救了我们的孤儿院 让它不必沦为快餐店 |
[08:30] | It was a group effort. | 这都是大家努力的结果 |
[08:32] | I’m only one Topanga. | 我只是其中的一员而已 |
[08:33] | Oh, hi, girls. | 噢 嗨 姑娘们 |
[08:38] | – Cab! | -出租车 |
[08:40] | Now, if she were your mother, | 好吧 如果她是你妈妈的话 |
[08:42] | I’d understand why you’d wanna… | 我完全理解为什么你会 |
[08:44] | Oh, Blinky. Oh, you poor thing. | 噢 亮晶晶 噢 可怜的小东西 |
[08:52] | All right, Farkle. Let’s see what you got. | 好吧 法尔科 让我们看看你的能耐 |
[08:56] | I quit. | 我放弃了 |
[08:57] | I will not fail this assignment– | 我不会让这次任务失败的 |
[08:59] | I quit again. | 我又一次放弃了 |
[09:02] | You know what sitting in the stands, | 你知道坐在看台上 |
[09:04] | watching those games you play makes me realize? | 看着你打比赛让我意识到什么了吗 |
[09:05] | You love sports? | 你喜欢体育 |
[09:07] | Admit it. You love the thrill of competition. | 承认吧 你喜欢竞赛的激动人心的气氛 |
[09:09] | Every sport is the same. | 所有运动项目都是一样的 |
[09:10] | Being good at sports is just a matter of physics. | 玩儿好一项运动只是个物理问题 |
[09:12] | Don’t you mess up America’s most favorite thing | 不要把美国人民最喜欢的事情 |
[09:15] | with America’s least favorite thing! | 和美国人民最不喜欢的事情混为一谈 |
[09:17] | With the correct angle and velocity, | 只要有合适的角度和速度 |
[09:18] | I should make every shot every time. | 我应该能百发百中 |
[09:20] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[09:21] | Let’s try a foul shot. | 来试个罚球吧 |
[09:23] | Just put this ball here through that hoop there? | 就在这儿把球扔到那个筐里 |
[09:25] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[09:35] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[09:36] | Shoot it. | 投吧 |
[09:45] | I probably should’ve considered the x-factor. | 我可能要把X变量考虑在内 |
[09:47] | And what’s the x-factor? | X变量是什么 |
[09:56] | I stink. | 我弱爆了 |
[09:58] | I’ve gotta say. | 我已经看出来了 |
[10:00] | Oh, yeah? Well, I’d like to see you… | 噢 是吗 我倒想看看你 |
[10:03] | Do… | 投得 |
[10:06] | Better. | 有多好 |
[10:11] | New sport! | 换个项目 |
[10:13] | Oh, please. | 噢 得了吧 |
[10:15] | All I need to do is compact my body | 我只要把身体蜷起来 |
[10:16] | into a solid mass and then you can’t pin me. | 缩成一团你就没法儿对我怎么样了 |
[10:18] | What is that? Physics? Okay. | 那是什么 物理吗 好吧 |
[10:29] | New sport! | 换个项目 |
[10:32] | I’ve never even understood this game. | 我从来都无法理解这项运动 |
[10:34] | You run around the bases and try to get home, right? | 你跑遍全场然后还要跑回本垒对吧 |
[10:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:37] | Well, why do you need the other bases? | 要那么多垒位干什么 |
[10:38] | Because you can’t get home until you get around all of them. | 因为你在跑过所有垒位之前不能到达本垒啊 |
[10:40] | But the quickest way between two points is a straight line. | 但是两点间直线最短 |
[10:43] | You want to get rid of the bases? | 你想直接跳过所有垒位 |
[10:45] | Yeah. Game’s over sooner | 是啊 这样比赛就能快点结束了 |
[10:46] | and we can all get back to physics. | 所有人就都能回来上物理课了 |
[10:48] | Farkle, not everyone lives for theories and numbers. | 法尔科 不是所有的人都为理论和数字而活 |
[10:51] | Well, they should. | 但是他们应该这样 |
[10:54] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:58] | Shoot. | 投吧 |
[11:00] | It’s a waste of time. It’s an impossible shot. | 这简直是浪费时间 根本不可能投进 |
[11:02] | Running the bases is a waste of time. | 跑过垒位也是浪费时间 |
[11:04] | This impossible shot… | 这不可能的一球 |
[11:21] | …is not impossible at all. | 并不是完全不可能 |
[11:24] | – I don’t know, Farkle. – Shoot it. | -我可说不准 法尔科 -投吧 |
[11:33] | I believe everything you say now. | 现在你说什么我都信 |
[11:35] | And I believe basketball may not be so bad. | 我也觉得篮球没那么糟糕了 |
[11:38] | Wanna do it again? | 想再来一次吗 |
[11:41] | Here? | 这里 |
[11:43] | You think this is falling off the face of the earth? | 你觉得这儿是掉落世界边缘的好地方 |
[11:44] | Well, hello. | 噢 你们好 |
[11:46] | Something I can do for you ladies? | 有什么我能为两位效劳的吗 |
[11:47] | I’m here to run away and join the circus. | 我来这儿是为了离家出走加入马戏团 |
[11:50] | Well, you came to the right place. | 好吧 你来对地方了 |
[11:52] | You got a circus name? | 你有艺名吗 |
[11:54] | How about Blinky? | 亮晶晶怎么样 |
[11:55] | That’s no good. I already got 50 Blinkys | 不太好 我已经有五十个亮晶晶了 |
[11:58] | right now in a little car back there. | 就在后面的那辆小车里 |
[12:01] | You know, I sense that you’re not really running | 我觉得你不是真正 |
[12:03] | to the circus as much as running away from something. | 想跑来马戏团 而是要逃避什么东西 |
[12:06] | You’re very wise. | 你真是太有智慧了 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:09] | Anyway, all of us circus folk have, | 不管怎么说 我们马戏团所有的成员 |
[12:12] | you know, run away from something at one time or another. | 都曾经想逃离什么东西 你懂吧 |
[12:15] | For me, it was my father. | 对我来说 是我爸爸 |
[12:18] | I knew I could never live up to him. | 我知道我永远都不能到达他的高度 |
[12:21] | You understand what I’m sayin’? | 你能理解吗 |
[12:22] | Yes, clown. Yes. | 是的 小丑 我能 |
[12:25] | – You know what this is? | -你知道这是什么吗 |
[12:27] | – It’s a pretty flower. – I think it’s not. | -是一朵漂亮的花 -我觉得不是 |
[12:31] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[12:32] | It was handed down to me by my father, Jingles the First. | 这是我爸爸 叮当一世传给我的 |
[12:35] | – Was he a clown? – No, he made keys. | -他也是个小丑吗 -不 他是个配钥匙的 |
[12:38] | I would like to hear about the beautiful flower. | 我想听有关这朵漂亮的花的故事 |
[12:41] | I will tell you about the beautiful flower. | 我会给你讲有关这朵漂亮的花的故事 |
[12:42] | It’s a clown flower. | 只是朵小丑的花 |
[12:44] | Whenever I am feeling sad in this world, | 每当我在这个世界上觉得伤心时 |
[12:46] | I look at the flower and it makes me happy. | 我就看着这朵花 它让我变得开心 |
[12:49] | Oh, I would like to be happy. | 噢 我也想变得开心 |
[12:52] | Mr. Jingles, is there any way you would even consider | 叮当先生 你能不能考虑一下 |
[12:55] | allowing me to look at the pretty flower? | 让我看看这朵漂亮的花 |
[12:57] | Is she for real? | 她是说真的吗 |
[12:59] | I try, I try, and I try. | 我尽力了 我尽力了 我真的尽力了 |
[13:03] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来换我吧 |
[13:04] | You won’t have to. Watch this! | 不用了 看着吧 |
[13:06] | I wanna look at the pretty flower! | 我想看看这朵漂亮的花 |
[13:10] | – She’s like a gift. – Ah, just do it. | -她真是太可爱了 -嗯 随她吧 |
[13:13] | This flower is of the species carnatious in your facious. | 这朵花是一种康乃馨 |
[13:18] | Where’s it from? Where’s it from? | 它从哪儿来的 它从哪儿来的 |
[13:20] | You know, I just don’t have the heart. | 你知道的 我就是不忍心 |
[13:23] | She deserves it. Do it! | 她活该 动手吧 |
[13:26] | Made in China. | 中国制造 |
[13:27] | Look closer. Here we go. | 靠近点儿看 来吧 |
[13:33] | What’s the matter, honey? | 发生什么事了吗 亲爱的 |
[13:34] | Did something happen? | 有什么事发生了吗 |
[13:39] | Mr. Jingles… | 叮当先生 |
[13:40] | May I please borrow your clown handkerchief to dry myself off? | 我可以借你的手帕用用 把我自己擦干吗 |
[13:43] | Sure, kid. | 当然了 孩子 |
[13:47] | You know, it’s not like I’m gonna be a clown my whole life. | 我又不是要当一辈子的小丑 |
[13:50] | My circusin’ just got in the way of my… | 只不过马戏团活动占据了我 |
[13:52] | Formal education. | 正常学习的时间 |
[13:57] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[13:59] | Smart. | 聪明极了 |
[14:03] | Yeah, but now we got this volunteer teacher | 但是现在我们有个志愿老师 |
[14:05] | who dedicates his free time to enriching our clown minds. | 他把他的空闲时间全部用来充实我们这些小丑的脑袋了 |
[14:08] | I wonder who the teacher is. | 我想知道这个老师是谁 |
[14:10] | Who is he? Who? | 他是谁 是谁 |
[14:13] | Hey, Jingles. | 嘿 叮当 |
[14:16] | I’ll see you next week. Hey, girls. | 我们下周见 嘿 姑娘们 |
[14:20] | Trapeze! | 吊架 |
[14:23] | Home! | 回家 |
[14:25] | Now, if he was your father, | 如果他是你的爸爸 |
[14:27] | I could understand why you’d wanna… | 那我完全理解为什么你想 |
[14:29] | Oh, you poor kid. | 噢 可怜的孩子 |
[14:35] | My parents are superheroes. | 我的父母是超级英雄 |
[14:37] | Calm down, Blinky. | 冷静点 亮晶晶 |
[14:39] | She saves orphanages and bookstores, | 她拯救了孤儿院和书店 |
[14:41] | and he dedicates his life to clowns. | 他把他的生命献给了小丑们 |
[14:44] | What do I do? | 我又干了些什么 |
[14:46] | You make your bed. | 你整理了你的床铺 |
[14:48] | Not really. | 其实没有 |
[14:49] | All I do is just pull the comforter up over everything. | 我只是把被子盖在所有东西的上面 |
[14:57] | Get out of here! | 走开 |
[15:00] | But this is where the spaghetti is! | 但是意大利面在这里呀 |
[15:09] | – Riley– – I can’t compete with them, Maya. | -莱丽 -我跟他们简直不能比 玛雅 |
[15:12] | I have reached my personal horizon line. | 我已经到达了我人生的地平线 |
[15:14] | There’s nowhere for me to go. | 我已经没地方可以去了 |
[15:15] | Honey, you gotta get ’em out of your head. | 亲爱的 你得把他们从脑袋里清出去 |
[15:17] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[15:18] | I know all of their stories. | 我知道他们所有的故事 |
[15:20] | They keep on repeating over and over. | 他们不停地重复 一遍又一遍 |
[15:22] | Were they always so perfect? | 他们一直都是如此完美吗 |
[15:23] | What? | 什么 |
[15:24] | Sure, they’re great now, but how were they at our age? | 是呀 他们现在很完美 但他们像我们这么大的时候呢 |
[15:26] | I bet they were just as messed up and confused as we are. | 我肯定他们就像我们一样一团糟 困惑不解 |
[15:29] | Maybe we should see that for ourselves. | 也许我们应该亲自看看 |
[15:31] | How would we do that? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[15:33] | They’ve told me their stories a million times. | 他们的故事都跟我讲了一万遍了 |
[15:35] | Maybe if we try and pick one and imagine them at our age, | 或许我们试着选取一个片段然后想象他们像我们这么大的时候 |
[15:39] | we’ll discover how they really were. | 我们就会了解他们当时的样子 |
[15:40] | Riley, how many times have I told you | 莱丽 我告诉过你多少遍了 |
[15:42] | to stop being so innocent? | 别这么天真 |
[15:43] | I’m going to tell you a story, Maya. | 给你讲个故事吧 玛雅 |
[15:45] | So, concentrate hard and maybe we’ll see how they were. | 集中注意力 咱们来看看他们是什么样子的 |
[15:48] | Riles, I’m not gonna see your parents as kids | 莱丽 我不会因为集中精力 |
[15:50] | because I concentrate. | 就能看到你父母小时候的样子 |
[15:51] | Once upon a time, there was a Cory and Topanga. | 从前 有两个人 科瑞和托庞嘉 |
[15:54] | It’s not like someone recorded everything they did. | 又不是有人把他们的故事都拍下来了 |
[15:56] | Concentrate! | 集中 |
[15:59] | And one day, Topanga went over to Cory’s house… | 然后有一天 托庞嘉去了科瑞家里 |
[16:02] | May I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你一个私人问题吗 |
[16:04] | You tell a good story, Riley. | 故事讲得不错 莱丽 |
[16:08] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[16:11] | Why are there socks all over your floor? | 地上这堆袜子怎么回事 |
[16:13] | Oh, I was just practicing. | 哦 我只是在练习 |
[16:15] | This is where my dad grew up. Look. | 只是我爸爸长大的地方 看 |
[16:17] | I envy your athletic ability. | 我真羡慕你的体育这么好 |
[16:19] | Oh, this? It’s not so hard. | 这个吗 不难的 |
[16:21] | Come on, I’ll give you some pointers. | 来吧 我来教教你 |
[16:22] | Anyway, the key is good color commentary. | 不管怎么样 好的解说才是重点 |
[16:25] | This is where it all began! | 这是一切开始的地方 |
[16:32] | Look at ’em. | 看看他们 |
[16:33] | They’re eensy! | 他们那么小 |
[16:35] | – Your dad’s adorable. – Maya! | -你爸爸好萌 -玛雅 |
[16:36] | Hey, Matthews, how you doin’? | 嗨 马修斯 咋样啊 |
[16:39] | Watch this. | 看着 |
[16:40] | Matthews sees an open lane, | 马修斯发现了空档 |
[16:42] | he drives hard to the boards, | 开始向篮下突破 |
[16:43] | he leaps over Shaquille O’Neal, | 他越过了沙奎尔·奥尼尔 |
[16:45] | kisses it off the glass… | 打板投球 |
[16:46] | It’s good! He scores! | 好的 他进球了 |
[16:51] | I could never do that. | 我永远也做不到 |
[16:53] | Sure you can. Give it a try. | 你当然可以了 试试嘛 |
[16:54] | But I’m not familiar with the terminology. | 但是我对那些术语都不熟悉啊 |
[16:57] | All right, I’ll do the color. | 好吧 我来解说 |
[16:59] | You just worry about getting the ball in the basket. | 你负责把球扔到篮里就行 |
[17:01] | Topanga is triple-teamed at the time line, | 托庞嘉在中线附近被三重包夹 |
[17:03] | she breaks a trap, | 她突破包围 |
[17:04] | heads to the top of the key and leaps toward the basket, | 来到弧顶 起跳冲向篮筐 |
[17:06] | doing a spiraling tomahawk 360! | 空中一个三百六十度转身 |
[17:09] | Slam dunk! | 爆扣 |
[17:20] | Look. We both made a basket. | 看啊 咱们俩都进球了 |
[17:24] | – Riles? – Yeah? | -莱丽 -怎么了 |
[17:26] | They were kids just like us. | 他们小的时候和我们一样 |
[17:29] | Technically, yeah. But basketball is so much | 理论上讲没错 不过 |
[17:32] | more fun when you actually move. | 打篮球要跑动才有意思啊 |
[17:34] | All right, you try and make another basket and I’ll try and block you. | 好了 你再试着投一次 这次我拦着你 |
[17:36] | Look at him! You dad’s as weird as you. | 看看他 你爸和你现在一样怪 |
[17:38] | Yeah, he kind of is. | 是啊 他是有点怪 |
[17:40] | But she’s great even then. | 但是她那时候就很棒 |
[17:42] | Yeah. Tough act to follow. | 是啊 想赶上她太难了 |
[18:00] | Way to go, Topanga! | 不错嘛 托庞嘉 |
[18:08] | Even when they were kids, my parents were still perfect. | 我父母小的时候都那么完美 |
[18:12] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好 |
[18:14] | There’s nothing you can say, really. | 也确实没有什么能说的 |
[18:19] | If it helps, it seems like your dad was just as weird as you. | 如果你听了能好受点的话 你爸和你一样是个怪胎 |
[18:23] | You’re just like him, Riley. And he turned out great. | 你很像他 莱丽 他现在这么优秀 |
[18:25] | But did you see my mom? | 但是你没看到我妈妈吗 |
[18:27] | She was completely together even then. | 她那个时候就那么完美 |
[18:30] | What hope do I have? | 我还有什么希望 |
[18:37] | How can you beat the impossible? | 要如何打败不可能 |
[18:39] | Can you? Did you? Is Farkle an athlete now? | 可以吗 你做到了吗 法尔科会运动了吗 |
[18:41] | Not as good as Lucas. | 没有卢卡斯那么厉害 |
[18:42] | Oh. Well, will you ever be? | 你怎么可能像他一样厉害 |
[18:45] | Doesn’t have to be. | 他不必像我一样 |
[18:46] | You don’t have to be a great athlete to like the game. | 一个人不是必须擅长运动才能喜欢它 |
[18:48] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[18:49] | The fun of the game is running the bases. | 快乐尽在过程中 |
[18:51] | Farkle, you actually ran? | 法尔科 你真的跑垒了 |
[18:56] | Nothin’. | 别想了 |
[18:57] | I don’t get the moment, but I’m very disappointed. | 你破坏气氛 我很失望 |
[19:01] | Well, what happens if you get home | 如果你回到本垒 |
[19:03] | and realize you’re not as good as the rest of the team? | 发现自己不如其他队员 你会怎么办 |
[19:05] | You keep playing. | 继续打球 |
[19:06] | It’s a team sport, Riley. | 这是团队运动 莱丽 |
[19:07] | You just run the bases. | 你只管继续奔跑 |
[19:08] | The rest of your team will help you get home. | 其他人会帮助你的 |
[19:20] | You know, when you walked me through their story, | 你知道吗 当你给我讲了他们的故事以后 |
[19:22] | it’s amazing to see how much you and your dad are alike. | 我看到你和你爸爸有多像 真是不可思议 |
[19:24] | Two goofs. | 两个呆子 |
[19:26] | Yeah, I’m definitely his daughter. | 是啊 我绝对是他亲生的 |
[19:29] | But that’s not the only story, Riley. | 但那不是唯一的故事 莱丽 |
[19:30] | There’s gotta be other stories about your mom. | 关于你妈妈肯定还有别的故事 |
[19:32] | She’s perfect in every story. | 每个故事中她都是完美的 |
[19:34] | Yeah? Tell me another one and we’ll see. | 是吗 再讲一个故事来听听 |
[19:37] | Maya, I don’t wanna tell you any more stories. | 玛雅 我不想再给你讲故事了 |
[19:39] | They make me feel bad. | 讲了我心里难受 |
[19:40] | Look, maybe if we go back, we can find something else. | 如果我们去看他们的故事 或许还可以发现别的什么 |
[19:42] | There’s gotta be something that makes them goofy like us. | 他们肯定会有和咱们一样傻的时候的 |
[19:45] | I do know that there were other bay windows. | 我确实知道还有一扇凸窗 |
[19:48] | Really? Tell it to me. | 真的吗 给我讲讲 |
[19:52] | Once upon a time, there was another bay window. | 从前 有另外一扇凸窗 |
[19:55] | Now this sounds like a good story. | 这个听上去才像好故事嘛 |
[19:58] | I have some ideas on our presentation. | 我对咱们的展示有几点想法 |
[20:00] | So do I. Here’s what we do. | 我也是 咱们要这样 |
[20:03] | We hit feeny hard. We hit him fast. | 咱们抢先上去 |
[20:05] | The ozone layer– it’s got a hole. | 臭氧层 它有空洞 |
[20:07] | Wear a hat. We’re in. We’re out. | 戴上帽子 开始讲 讲完了 |
[20:09] | I kind of had a whole different approach to the report. | 我想的报告和你的完全不一样 |
[20:13] | Less conventional, more performance art. | 不要那么传统 多加点表演 |
[20:17] | What’s this story? | 这是什么故事 |
[20:18] | What’s the difference? | 有区别吗 |
[20:20] | My mom will still be perfect. | 我妈妈依旧那么完美 |
[20:23] | No, please. Let’s stick to conventional. | 别啊 咱们就来传统的吧 |
[20:25] | Conventional’s good because no one laughs at conventional. | 传统的方式很保险 谁也不会嘲笑传统 |
[20:30] | Read this poem out loud. | 读一下这首诗 |
[20:32] | Poem? Please, not a poem. | 诗 不要啊 不要诗啊 |
[20:38] | “Sun. The only. The one. | 太阳 唯一的太阳 |
[20:46] | “Donut in the sky. | 天空中的甜甜圈 |
[20:48] | “Space. Big gaping place. | 太空 巨大空旷的地方 |
[20:52] | “Without. Within. Our skin. | 与我们同在 |
[20:57] | “Donut in the sky. | 天空中的甜甜圈 |
[20:59] | “Freon. | 氟利昂 |
[21:04] | “Fluorocarbon. Humpback whale. | 碳氟化合物 座头鲸 |
[21:08] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[21:12] | Wow. She’s goofier than he is. | 看啊 她比他还傻呢 |
[21:14] | She is. Isn’t that great? | 是啊 简直太好了 |
[21:16] | “So pale. Exhaust. | 如此苍白 如此无力 |
[21:19] | Is all lost? Donut in the sky.” | 是迷失了吗 天空中的甜甜圈 |
[21:25] | Riley, she’s you. | 莱丽 她就是你 |
[21:27] | Yeah, she is. | 是啊 没错 |
[21:29] | You’re both of them. | 你是他们两个的结合 |
[21:30] | I am. | 是啊 |
[21:43] | Yeah, we could do that in front of the class, | 好吧 咱们可以在全班面前这样展示 |
[21:46] | but before we do, will you just please take | 但是展示之前 能不能求你帮个忙 |
[21:49] | a huge baseball bat and hit me over the head? | 拿个大棒球棒狠狠砸我脑袋一下 |
[21:52] | Why do you care so much what other people think? | 你为什么这么在意别人怎么想 |
[21:56] | When people laugh at you, | 当别人嘲笑你的时候 |
[21:57] | they’re depleting their own karmic reservoir. | 他们在损耗自己的人品 |
[22:00] | You’re gonna be one of those girls who doesn’t shave her legs, aren’t you? | 你将来也会成为不刮腿毛女生中的一员 对吧 |
[22:08] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没想好呢 |
[22:10] | Do you actually try to be weird? | 你难道实在努力让自己成为怪胎吗 |
[22:13] | I don’t think I’m weird. | 我不觉得自己是怪胎 |
[22:15] | I think I’m unique. | 我这是特别 |
[22:18] | I don’t think I’m weird, Maya. | 我不觉得自己是怪胎 玛雅 |
[22:21] | I think I’m unique. | 我这是特别 |
[22:23] | He’s Cory, she’s Topanga. | 他是科瑞 她是托庞嘉 |
[22:26] | But I’m both. | 我是他们俩的结合 |
[22:34] | I’m not going to fall off the face of the earth. | 我不会从世界的边缘掉下去的 |
[22:38] | There is no end to my horizon. | 我的地平线没有终点 |
[22:45] | My parents are Cory and Topanga, | 我父母是科瑞和托庞嘉 |
[22:47] | and they gave me the best parts of both of them. | 他们给了我自己最好的部分 |
[22:50] | I’m not going to be you or mom, dad. | 老爸 我不会成为你或者我妈妈 |
[22:52] | We don’t want you to be, Riley. | 我们也不想让你成为别人 莱丽 |
[22:54] | I’m going to have my own stories. | 我会有自己的故事 |
[22:56] | And I can’t wait to watch them. | 我已经等不及要看了 |
[23:04] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[23:05] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[23:07] | Where’d you get that hat? | 那顶帽子哪来的 |
[23:08] | Oh. You gave it to me a long time ago. | 哦 很久以前你给我的 |
[23:11] | Don’t you remember? | 不记得了吗 |
[23:12] | No. | 不记得 |
[23:14] | It looks great on you. | 你戴上真好看 |
[23:18] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[23:20] | It’s going to help me run the bases. | 它会帮助我继续奔跑 |
[23:23] | And I’m glad I’m on your team. | 我很高兴能和你一队 |
[23:27] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |