时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Cough, cough. Sniffle. | 咳咳 流鼻涕了 |
[00:13] | No, no, no, no. You can’t be sick. | 不不不 你可不能生病 |
[00:15] | I don’t know how to do this life thing alone. | 没有你 我一个人活不下去 |
[00:16] | I think I have the foo foo plague. | 我觉得我得了福福流感 |
[00:21] | You do? And what do you take for that? | 真的吗 你为什么这么想 |
[00:23] | Foo foo medicine. | 吃福福药 |
[00:24] | And it makes you really sleepy. | 吃了药就犯困 |
[00:28] | ‘Night ‘night. Bye. | 晚安 再见 |
[00:30] | Okay, so I’m looking up your fake disease on the fake Internet… | 我正在虚拟网络上搜索你那虚拟病 |
[00:33] | Can I have a sick day, please? | 我就不能生病放一天假吗 |
[00:35] | It wants to know if you have a crushing weight on your chest. | 需要确认一下胸口是否有压迫感 |
[00:37] | Do you have a crushing weight? | 你胸口有压迫感吗 |
[00:38] | Yep. Crushing weight. Yep, yep. | 没错 压迫感 有有 |
[00:42] | Oh, no! Oh, no! Maya, I really do. | 不要啊 玛雅 我真的有感觉 |
[00:45] | I have the foo foos! It’s like there’s an elephant on my chest. | 我真得病了 感觉胸口上站了一头大象 |
[00:50] | I am at most a labradoodle. | 我最多也就像一只拉布拉多犬 |
[00:53] | Maya, you have to get far, far away from me. | 玛雅 你得离我越远越好 |
[00:56] | I don’t want you to catch this. | 我不想传染给你 |
[00:57] | I know. That would be terrible. | 我知道 那样就糟了 |
[01:08] | Okay, now can we please go to school now and get out of rileytown? | 好了 现在总可以从莱丽镇起身去上学了吗 |
[01:13] | What? I just said, “can we get out of rileytow–” oof. | 咋了 我只不过说了句 从莱丽镇起身 |
[01:17] | What is it with you? That’s just a word I made up. | 你怎么回事啊 只是编的一个词而已 |
[01:19] | I know what it means. | 我知道那是什么意思 |
[01:20] | It means that I’m goofy and silly and weird. | 意思就是我又傻又笨又怪 |
[01:23] | – It means you’re unique. – I don’t want to be unique. | -代表你是独一无二的啊 -我不想独一无二 |
[01:26] | I don’t want anybody to notice me. | 我不想任何人注意到我 |
[01:28] | Since when? Rileytown is where you live. | 什么时候开始的 莱丽镇就是你的家啊 |
[01:30] | We even made your own flag and national anthem, remember? | 我们还一起做国旗编国歌了呢 你忘了吗 |
[01:34] | Rileytown, oh rileytown | 莱丽镇啊莱丽镇 |
[01:39] | Yeah, that took us four days to write. | 花了四天才写出来的 |
[01:43] | Is this serious or are we having fun? | 你是闹着玩呢还是来真的 |
[01:46] | You are a bully. | 你个恶霸 |
[01:47] | Okay, that’s not fun. | 好吧 这样说就不好玩了 |
[01:49] | I don’t like being laughed at, Maya. | 我不喜欢被嘲笑 玛雅 |
[01:51] | Nobody likes being laughed at. | 没人喜欢被嘲笑 |
[01:52] | I’m not laughing at you. Who’s laughing at you? | 我没嘲笑你啊 谁嘲笑你了 |
[01:57] | You never should have come up with it, and you’re a bully. | 你就不该想出这么个名 你个恶霸 |
[01:59] | Okay? | 好么 |
[02:11] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[02:15] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[02:20] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[02:23] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[02:27] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[02:32] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[02:36] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[02:40] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[02:43] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[02:48] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:52] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[02:55] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[03:01] | In what ways do human beings resolve conflict? | 人类是如何解决冲突的 |
[03:03] | Bring in the mama. | 去找妈妈 |
[03:06] | They talk it out. | 好好谈谈 |
[03:07] | – They go to war. – Why can’t they talk it out? | -打一仗 -为什么不能好好谈谈 |
[03:09] | -They go to war. -Oh, okay. You and me against farkle. | -打一仗 -好 你和我对法尔科 |
[03:13] | They talk it out. | 好好谈谈 |
[03:14] | – They go to war! – Let’s get him! | -打一仗 -打倒他 |
[03:21] | You shoulda talked it out. | 应该好好谈谈 |
[03:25] | Many conflicts escalate and do not end well. | 很多冲突最后都不能顺利解决 |
[03:28] | The story of Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr is a prime example. | 亚历山大·汉密尔顿和阿龙·伯尔的故事就是这么个例子 |
[03:32] | Anybody know what happened? | 有人知道事情的来龙去脉吗 |
[03:33] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[03:34] | Please stop picking on me. | 别再捉弄我了 |
[03:36] | What? | 什么 |
[03:38] | They had a duel. Burr killed Hamilton. | 他俩决斗了 伯尔把汉密尔顿杀了 |
[03:39] | In 1791, burr captured a senate seat | 1791年 伯尔从汉密尔顿岳父那里 |
[03:42] | from Hamilton’s father-in-law, | 夺得了参议院的席位 |
[03:43] | which launched their rivalry. | 于是引发了两人的争端 |
[03:45] | Then burr accused Hamilton of publicly insulting him. | 然后伯尔控告汉密尔顿公然诽谤 |
[03:51] | Riley, no one should be texting you in class. | 莱丽 课上不许发短信 |
[03:55] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[03:57] | I don’t want you to say “rileytown” anymore. | 我希望你不要再说莱丽镇了 |
[03:59] | I like rileytown. | 我喜欢莱丽镇 |
[04:01] | I like you and I like to say whatever I want. | 我喜欢你 我想说什么就说什么 |
[04:03] | Now, burr challenged Hamilton to a duel | 伯尔向汉密尔顿发起决斗 |
[04:06] | to resolve their conflict. | 以解决这场争端 |
[04:07] | Maybe that’s what we should do. | 也许我们应该决斗 |
[04:09] | Maybe you want to hear what happened to them first. | 也许你该听听那俩人最后怎么了 |
[04:12] | Hamilton believed the duel wasn’t morally right, | 汉密尔顿认为决斗是不对的 |
[04:15] | so he fired his pistol in the air. | 于是他向空中开了枪 |
[04:17] | Burr, believing he had been shot at, | 伯尔以为自己被枪打中了 |
[04:19] | fired at Hamilton and killed him. | 于是就向汉密尔顿开了枪 把他杀了 |
[04:22] | So, why am I telling you guys a story | 我为什么要告诉你们这样一个 |
[04:24] | about what happens when you fail to resolve a conflict peacefully? | 最后没有成功解决冲突的故事呢 |
[04:28] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[04:29] | People get hurt. | 人会受伤 |
[04:31] | What do we need to learn? | 我们学到了什么 |
[04:32] | I need to learn how to resolve a conflict. | 我要学会如何解决冲突 |
[04:34] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[04:37] | She thinks I’m a bully | 她说我是恶霸 |
[04:39] | because I keep saying something she doesn’t like. | 因为我一直说她不喜欢听的话 |
[04:41] | A bully isn’t someone who says something you don’t like. | 恶霸不是说你不喜欢的话的人 |
[04:44] | A bully is someone who uses power | 恶霸是利用权力和恐吓 |
[04:46] | and intimidation to hurt others. | 伤害别人的人 |
[04:48] | There’s a big difference between having a conflict with a friend | 和朋友之间有矛盾与 |
[04:51] | and having a bully. | 和恶霸有冲突是两码事 |
[04:52] | So don’t just throw that word around. | 所以不要轻易说那个词 |
[04:54] | There are other words you shouldn’t just throw around, either. | 还有别的不该轻易说的词 |
[04:56] | What? Like rileytown, the place where you live | 哪个 莱丽镇么 你居住的地方 |
[04:59] | because you’re there right now? | 你现在呆的地方 |
[05:01] | I asked you not to. | 我说了不要再说了 |
[05:02] | Why do we have to keep on talking about this? | 我们为什么还在说这件事 |
[05:04] | Because the most powerful tool in the human being arsenal | 因为人类最强大的工具 |
[05:07] | is the ability to solve conflict with words. | 就是利用语言解决冲突 |
[05:10] | You think I’m goofy, silly and weird. | 你觉得我又傻又笨又怪 |
[05:12] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑 |
[05:14] | You’re unique and wonderful, and I love it here in rileytown. | 你是独一无二的 我喜欢你呆在莱丽镇 |
[05:21] | I challenge you to a duel. | 我要跟你决斗 |
[05:22] | Okay, you’re not really understanding this at all. | 好吧 刚才讲的故事你没听明白吧 |
[05:28] | Maya, please help her understand. | 玛雅 快帮她理解一下 |
[05:33] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[05:36] | Duel to the death. | 生死决斗 |
[05:37] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢啊 |
[05:52] | You will come back to me after the war, won’t you, darlin’? | 战斗结束后你还会回来的对么 亲爱的 |
[05:56] | Just give me the ice cream, Farkle. | 把冰淇淋给我 法尔科 |
[05:58] | Why are you my second, huckleberry? | 为什么你给我打下手 小越橘 |
[06:01] | Shouldn’t you be over there with Riley? | 你不是应该和莱丽在一起吗 |
[06:02] | Well, it was decided that if things get out of hand, | 我决定如果事情变得无法控制了 |
[06:05] | I was the best choice to… | 最好的选择就是 |
[06:07] | Contain you. | 控制你 |
[06:11] | Oh. You think you can? | 你觉得你能行是吧 |
[06:13] | Yeah, but I’ll probably pay for it pretty good. | 嗯 不过估计代价会很大 |
[06:20] | Why would you let them do this? | 为什么要让她们这样 |
[06:22] | Oh, it’s a slow day and the ice cream expires tomorrow. | 今天挺没意思的 而且冰淇淋明天就过期了 |
[06:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[06:31] | I’m itchy. | 我很痒 |
[06:33] | Maya, as the one challenged to this duel, | 玛雅 作为被发起决斗的人 |
[06:36] | you get the first shot. | 你可以先动手 |
[06:38] | All right, you’ll take three paces, turn, and fire. | 走三步 然后转身 开火 |
[06:40] | How do you know how to do this so well, zay? | 你咋知道得这么清楚 扎伊 |
[06:42] | Well, back in Texas, we call this a Wednesday. | 在德克萨斯州的时候 这是每周三的例行公事 |
[06:46] | Ice cream ready? | 冰淇淋准备好了吗 |
[06:49] | One… | 一 |
[06:51] | Two… | 二 |
[06:52] | Three… | 三 |
[06:53] | Turn… | 转身 |
[06:55] | Fire! | 开火 |
[06:56] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:58] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[07:02] | Oh, that would have been bad. | 好悬啊 差点给打着 |
[07:06] | Fire! | 开火 |
[07:12] | That’s the best way to resolve a conflict I ever saw. | 这是我见过解决冲突的最好办法 |
[07:16] | This tastes one day before expired. | 真是过期前一天的味道 |
[07:18] | Riley, take a hint, please, | 莱丽 你那么聪明 |
[07:20] | so we can all be done with this. | 知道该怎么解决了吧 |
[07:23] | This will be done when you treat me like | 这事就早解决了 |
[07:24] | an ordinary person who nobody notices. | 如果你把我当作一个普通人看待的话 |
[07:27] | You’re not. You’re a sweet, weird little goofball | 你不是啊 你是一个傻白甜 |
[07:29] | and I love you just the way you are. | 可是我就是喜欢你这个样子 |
[07:31] | Deal with it. | 看着办吧 |
[07:45] | No need to contain me, Lucas. | 不用控制我 卢卡斯 |
[07:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:48] | How are you fine? You don’t look fine. | 真的吗 你看上去可不像没事 |
[07:51] | Because that’s not Riley at all. | 因为那根本不是莱丽 |
[07:53] | Something’s really wrong. | 绝对有问题 |
[07:54] | Mr. and Mrs. Matthews… | 马修斯叔叔和阿姨 |
[07:58] | Riley and I have a conflict. | 我和莱丽有冲突了 |
[08:01] | It won’t teach us anything if you guys step in. | 如果你们插手的话 我们什么都学不到 |
[08:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:08] | We’re here if you need us. | 如果你需要的话 我们一直会在 |
[08:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:19] | Why are you so calm? | 你为什么如此镇静 |
[08:21] | Because this isn’t her. | 因为那不是她 |
[08:23] | This isn’t Riley at all. | 这根本不是莱丽 |
[08:25] | Well, what could have changed her all of a sudden? | 是什么让她突然改变的 |
[08:26] | This is like when I always used to wear my turtlenecks | 这就好像我以前经常穿高领毛衣 |
[08:28] | and then there was somebody that didn’t like that I… | 有些人不太喜欢我这样 |
[08:32] | Oh, my gosh. | 噢 我的天呐 |
[08:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:36] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[08:37] | You gots to go. | 你得离开这儿 |
[08:38] | – What? – We need more towels. | -什么 -我们需要更多的毛巾 |
[08:39] | – What? – Maya needs more towels. | -什么 -玛雅需要更多的毛巾 |
[08:41] | – I’m fine. – Get her more towels! | -我没事儿 -给她拿毛巾 |
[08:42] | – Okay. – Yes, sir. | -好吧 -遵命 长官 |
[08:46] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[08:48] | Of course she loves rileytown. | 她当然喜欢莱丽镇 |
[08:49] | Of course she’s weird and goofy and unique. | 她当然是怪异呆萌独一无二 |
[08:51] | That’s what we all love about her. | 我们喜欢的就是这样的她呀 |
[08:52] | So what’s the problem? | 所以问题出在哪儿 |
[08:53] | Somebody doesn’t. | 有些人不喜欢 |
[08:54] | What? | 什么 |
[08:55] | Riley doesn’t want to be her | 莱丽不想做自己 |
[08:57] | because she feels like a nothing. | 是因为她觉得自己一无是处 |
[08:58] | Because a bully makes you feel like a nothing. | 是因为一个恶霸让她觉得自己一无是处 |
[09:00] | A bully took something I liked | 曾经一个恶霸让我失去了我喜欢的东西 |
[09:01] | about myself and made me feel bad about it. | 还让我为此感到羞愧 |
[09:03] | But why would she think I would ever do that? | 但是她为什么会认为我会那么做 |
[09:05] | I’m her best friend. Why is she yelling at me? | 我是她最好的朋友 她为什么冲着我吼 |
[09:07] | Because I think she’s trying to get you to hear her. | 因为她是在试图让你理解她 |
[09:09] | Hear what? | 理解什么 |
[09:11] | Why does she keep talking about a bully if she knows I’m not– | 为什么她要揪住欺负不放 如果她知道我不是 |
[09:13] | what? | 天呐 |
[09:17] | Oh, no. | 噢 糟了 |
[09:23] | What? She’s gone? | 什么 她走了 |
[09:25] | Yep. | 是的 |
[09:26] | Well, what are we supposed to do with these towels? | 那这些毛巾怎么办 |
[09:27] | They’re not for Maya. | 它们不是给玛雅用的 |
[09:29] | Well, who are they for? | 好吧 那是给谁的 |
[09:30] | They’re for you. | 给你用的 |
[09:32] | What? | 什么 |
[09:34] | -Farkle, what are you doing? Stop– -don’t… | -法尔科 你在干什么 够了 -别说话 |
[09:36] | Mistake my size and demeanor for a lack of crazy | 别看我举止优雅个头小就认为我没脾气 |
[09:39] | because I got it and I’ll use it. | 我发起疯来自己都怕 |
[09:41] | So stay where you are. | 所以老实呆那儿别动 |
[09:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:44] | I am your best friend and I need you to trust me. | 我是你最好的朋友 你得相信我 |
[09:46] | Uh-uh. I’m his best friend. | 呃 我才是他最好的朋友 |
[09:48] | If you were his best friend, you’d know to tie him up right now. | 如果你是他最好的朋友 就把他捆好 |
[09:50] | Look, I’mma just do it. I don’t need an explanation. | 好吧 我会照做的 我才不需要你解释呢 |
[09:55] | I’m gonna tell you something bad | 我有些不好的事情要告诉你 |
[09:57] | and I need you to not turn into Texas Lucas. | 但你千万不能变成德州版卢卡斯 |
[10:01] | Farkle, nothing is going to turn me back into that. | 法尔科 没什么能让我再变回那个卢卡斯 |
[10:03] | Something’s happening to Riley. | 是关于莱丽的 |
[10:06] | What? | 什么 |
[10:21] | We have something to talk about, you and me. | 有些事我们要谈一谈 你和我 |
[10:23] | I don’t like it when we fight. | 我不喜欢我们吵架 |
[10:25] | I’m going to be your friend for the rest of your life. | 我这辈子都是你最好的朋友了 |
[10:29] | We’re gonna have some conflicts along the way. | 偶尔有些矛盾不可避免 |
[10:31] | What do we do? | 那我们怎么办呢 |
[10:33] | We will work them out. | 我们会解决掉矛盾的 |
[10:35] | We’ll always work them out because we’re friends. | 我们总是会解决掉矛盾 因为我们是最好的朋友 |
[10:37] | And if things get rough, maybe we’ll throw | 如果矛盾升级了 可能我们还会互相扔冰激凌 |
[10:40] | some ice cream at each other, but we’ll still be friends | 但我们仍然是最好的朋友 |
[10:42] | because that’s what reasonable people do. | 因为那才是有责任有担当的人做的事 |
[10:44] | So we have no conflict anymore? | 所以 我们之间没有矛盾了 |
[10:46] | No. | 没有了 |
[10:48] | Now we have a new one. | 现在另一个问题来了 |
[10:51] | Why wouldn’t you come to me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[10:56] | How could you not come to me if someone is bullying you? | 如果有人欺负你 你怎么能不告诉我呢 |
[11:01] | I’m humiliated, Maya. | 这让我很丢人 玛雅 |
[11:05] | I didn’t want to let you see me humiliated. | 我不想让你看到我丢人的样子 |
[11:07] | You thought it would just go away? | 你觉得这样就能息事宁人吗 |
[11:09] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[11:12] | It’s getting worse. | 结果更糟了 |
[11:15] | You know what the difference is | 你知道跟恶霸之间有冲突 |
[11:17] | between a conflict with a bully and a conflict with a friend? | 和朋友之间的矛盾有什么不一样吗 |
[11:19] | What? | 什么不一样 |
[11:25] | You’re the worst bully ever, peaches. | 你是世界上最坏的恶霸 亲爱的 |
[11:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:31] | Peaches the bully just… | 像我这样的恶霸 |
[11:33] | Doesn’t strike fear into the hearts of anybody. | 是不会恐吓任何人的 |
[11:36] | I called you a bully and I ice creamed you. | 我叫你恶霸 还冲你扔冰淇淋 |
[11:39] | I’m really sorry. | 我实在是很抱歉 |
[11:41] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[11:44] | Will you get back at me for the ice cream? | 你会扔回来吗 |
[11:46] | Oh, yeah, and you’re never gonna see it coming. | 噢 那是肯定的 而且你不会有半点察觉 |
[11:48] | Couldn’t you tell me just before you were gonna do it? | 你动手之前就不能提醒我一下吗 |
[11:50] | No, honey. That would hurt my enjoyment. | 不会的 亲爱的 那样就没乐子了 |
[11:54] | I’m sorry I took everything out on you. | 很抱歉 我把所有事都发泄到你身上 |
[11:56] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[11:58] | You had to take it out on somebody. | 你总得发泄到某个人身上 |
[12:01] | I’m glad you felt safe enough to take it out on me. | 我很高兴 你会选择我作为发泄对象 |
[12:06] | And I’m sorry I didn’t hear what you were trying to say earlier. | 我也很抱歉 没能早一点明白你到底想要说什么 |
[12:10] | Well, I will never go at you again. | 我再也不会冲你发火了 |
[12:14] | No, it’s okay. I can take it. | 不 没事儿 我受得了 |
[12:18] | – Let it all out. – I’m better now. | -都发泄出来吧 -我现在好多了 |
[12:19] | Oh, yeah. I’m sure you are. That’s good. | 噢 是呀 我也觉得你好多了 太好了 |
[12:25] | – Rileytown. – Stop saying that! | -莱丽镇 -别再说了 |
[12:27] | People shouldn’t make fun of other people. | 做人不能取笑其他人 |
[12:28] | What did I ever do to you? | 我对你可从来没那样过 |
[12:35] | You exist. | 世上还有你这样的人 |
[12:38] | You exist, and you’re weird, | 你很怪异 |
[12:40] | and you get in the way of where I’m looking, | 你很碍眼 |
[12:41] | so stop being weird and stop being happy. | 别再那么怪异了 也别再那么傻开心了 |
[12:44] | Nobody should be as happy as you. | 没人会像你那样傻乐 |
[12:50] | Stop being who you are… | 再那么傻不啦叽没心没肺 |
[12:53] | Or I’m gonna put my foot in your weird, stupid face. | 我会一脚踹到你那又傻又怪的脸上 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事儿 |
[13:06] | I’m not. How long? | 我有事 多久了 |
[13:09] | A few weeks. | 有几周了 |
[13:12] | This has been going on a few weeks. | 这种事已经发生了几周了 |
[13:15] | Riles, I got you. | 小莱 有我呢 |
[13:16] | I tried dealing with her, Maya. | 我试着跟她沟通 玛雅 |
[13:19] | She’s not a reasonable person. | 她是个蛮不讲理的人 |
[13:21] | How do I handle this? | 我能怎么办呢 |
[13:22] | I don’t know how to handle this. | 我不知道怎么办才好 |
[13:23] | Not alone. | 肯定不是一个人 |
[13:25] | But I thought I was supposed to learn how to resolve a conflict. | 但我以为 我应该学会怎么解决矛盾冲突 |
[13:27] | – You have a bully! – And I have conflict? | -你受欺负了 -而且遇到矛盾冲突了 |
[13:29] | – You are incredibly screwy. – And I’m screwy, | -你受到了惊吓 -而且我受到了惊吓 |
[13:31] | and I have a bully, and I have a conflict? | 所以我是被欺负了 还有矛盾冲突 |
[13:35] | What a tough day in rileytown. | 真是莱丽镇糟糕的一天 |
[13:39] | Okay. So now we know two things. | 好了 现在我们起码弄清楚两件事了 |
[13:43] | First, you are going to stay exactly who you are. | 第一 你会继续做你自己 |
[13:47] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[13:50] | I don’t think Lucas will. | 卢卡斯可能不会就此罢休 |
[13:58] | So, I wanted to make sure you were tied up | 我只是想保证你被绑紧了 |
[14:00] | because I know how you were in Texas | 因为我知道你在德克萨斯时是什么样 |
[14:01] | and I was worried about what would happen when you found out | 而且我担心 一旦你发现 |
[14:03] | about what someone was doing to Riley and got angry. | 有人对莱丽做了什么 然后发怒 会有不好的事情发生 |
[14:07] | Did I do the right thing, zay? | 我做得对吗 小泽 |
[14:09] | No. | 不 |
[14:10] | – What did I do wrong? – Well, you used towels. | -我哪里做错了 -你不该用毛巾的 |
[14:13] | – What should I have used? – Ah, it wouldn’t matter. | -那我该用什么 -用什么都不好使 |
[14:19] | Well, look at that. | 好吧 瞧瞧这个 |
[14:29] | It’s been my experience | 从我个人经历来看 |
[14:30] | that when it comes to protecting his friends, | 每当涉及到保护朋友时 |
[14:32] | nothing can hold him back. | 什么都阻止不了他 |
[14:39] | Okay. This oughta hold him. | 好吧 这些应该能挡住他了 |
[14:47] | Why would you not tell me about this? | 你为什么不告诉我这件事呢 |
[14:49] | I should be able to fight my own battles, Lucas. | 卢卡斯 我有能力解决自己的问题 |
[14:52] | No, you shouldn’t. And you don’t have to, Riley. | 不 你不该也不必那么做 莱丽 |
[14:54] | That’s the point of having friends. | 朋友可不只是摆着玩儿的 |
[14:57] | And did you really think there was anything you could put | 你真觉得 你能堵住这扇窗户 |
[14:59] | in this window to keep me from helping you? | 然后我就不会帮你了 |
[15:01] | We don’t like it when you get like this. | 我们都不喜欢你变成这个样子 |
[15:03] | Tell him, Maya. | 玛雅 告诉他 |
[15:05] | Um… Lucas, pick up that bed with one arm. | 呃 卢卡斯 快单手举起那张床 |
[15:11] | Riley, you wouldn’t let me keep this kind of stuff to myself. | 莱丽 你不会让我独自承受这样的事情 |
[15:13] | You think we’re gonna let you? | 你觉得我们就会吗 |
[15:18] | So what? You guys just come through the window and that’s okay? | 怎么了 你们就这么直接翻窗户真的好吗 |
[15:22] | I don’t like it. Impolite. | 我不喜欢那样 太不礼貌了 |
[15:24] | Oh, and I took some cereal. | 噢 我顺便倒了点麦片 |
[15:27] | You’re out of milk… | 你们家现在 |
[15:29] | Now. | 没牛奶了 |
[15:33] | I don’t think it’s right that Riley’s always | 我觉得这是不对的 |
[15:34] | the first one to come help us | 每当我们有事她总是第一个跳出来帮我们 |
[15:36] | but doesn’t come to us when she needs help. | 但当她自己有事时却不来寻求我们的帮助 |
[15:37] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 我错了 |
[15:39] | I should have told you. | 我应该告诉你们的 |
[15:40] | I just didn’t want to put this on you. | 我只是不想让你们承受这些 |
[15:42] | We’re friends. We can figure out anything. | 我们是朋友 我们可以一起想办法 |
[15:44] | – But what if you’re dealing with someone who– | 但如果你们要应对的是个 |
[15:50] | who just won’t stop? | 纠缠不休的人呢 |
[16:00] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[16:03] | I know there’s something going on. | 我知道有事情出岔子了 |
[16:06] | Do you want me to tell you what it is? | 你想让我告诉你么 |
[16:08] | Do you want to, Riley? | 你想说么 莱丽 |
[16:11] | Because so far, you haven’t told me, | 因为到目前为止 你一直闭口不言 |
[16:14] | and I respect that. | 我尊重你的选择 |
[16:17] | It ain’t good. | 效果可不好 |
[16:18] | Yeah, I figured. | 是 我发现了 |
[16:20] | But you’re on it? | 但你入伙了 |
[16:22] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:23] | And you’re on it? | 你也入伙了 |
[16:25] | Yep. | 是 |
[16:27] | The right way? | 用正确的方式解决么 |
[16:29] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[16:31] | – The right way, Lucas. – You know why? | -正确的方式 卢卡斯 -你知道为什么吗 |
[16:33] | Because Aaron burr might have won his duel by killing his rival, | 因为阿伦·伯尔虽然杀掉对手 赢得了决斗 |
[16:36] | but he never held office again | 但他的政治生涯也到此结束 |
[16:38] | and he’ll forever be known for this. | 他会为此遗臭万年 |
[16:41] | You understand? | 懂了么 |
[16:42] | Yes, sir. | 懂了 老师 |
[16:44] | Farkle? | 弗兰克 |
[16:46] | Everything will be okay, Mr. Matthews. It always is. | 一切都会好的 马修斯先生 事情总是如此 |
[16:48] | Yeah, why do you suppose it always is? | 是么 为什么你这么觉得 |
[16:51] | Zay? | 扎伊 |
[16:54] | It’s on the board. | 黑板上写着呢 |
[16:56] | The first one. | 第一个么 |
[16:59] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[17:02] | And then you’re going to tell us about the second one. | 你要给我们讲第二个了把 |
[17:04] | I am. | 是的 |
[17:05] | Yeah, I know how this goes. | 嗯 我知道你的套路 |
[17:09] | There’s nothing more valuable than friends | 没有比朋友更珍贵的东西了 |
[17:11] | when you have to go through life. | 他们能伴你渡过一生 |
[17:12] | But even if your friends aren’t around, | 但即使你的朋友不在身边 |
[17:14] | even if you’re all alone, | 即使你孑然一身 |
[17:16] | there’s always someone to turn to. | 也永远会有人能依靠 |
[17:18] | A parent or a teacher. | 你的父母或是老师 |
[17:21] | It’s okay to ask for help. | 向别人寻求帮助不是坏事 |
[17:24] | That’s because there’s so much out there | 因为许多来自外界的力量 |
[17:26] | that makes its way to you guys so much easier now. | 变得更容易影响你们了 |
[17:29] | How do we fight that? | 我们如何奋起抵抗 |
[17:31] | Well, now we turn to growth. | 好吧 这就要谈谈成长了 |
[17:35] | Rely on each other. | 互相依靠 |
[17:36] | Grow together. | 一起成长 |
[17:38] | But sometimes you have to grow by yourself. | 但有时你只能独自长大 |
[17:41] | But whatever it is that makes its way to you, | 但不论是什么阻止你前行 |
[17:44] | it’s just shadows from your intimidating world. | 那都只是你内心恐惧的阴影 |
[17:47] | Don’t live in the shadow. | 不要活在阴影之下 |
[17:50] | Your growth can help you get back into the sun. | 你的成长能让你重获阳光 |
[17:53] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[17:56] | Sarah, Darby, | 莎拉 达比 |
[17:58] | Jade, Yindra, Wyatt, | 杰德 尹德拉 怀特 |
[18:01] | Jeffrey, Haley, | 杰弗里 海莉 |
[18:03] | Nate, yogi, Dave, Clarissa, | 内特 尤吉 戴夫 克拉丽莎 |
[18:08] | I know there are lots of groups of friends in here | 我知道有许多个朋友圈聚在这里 |
[18:10] | and I know you guys go through stuff, too. | 我知道你们也在经历着什么 |
[18:14] | Your math teacher helps you guys out, right? | 你们数学老师会帮你们解决问题吧 |
[18:17] | And relates algebra to your lives? | 用代数给你们讲人生哲理 |
[18:20] | You guys okay? | 你们能行吧 |
[18:24] | Learn from each other. | 多向彼此学习 |
[18:27] | Continue to grow. | 不断成长 |
[18:30] | And always know that I’m here for you. | 记住我永远会支持你们 |
[18:59] | I know what Mr. Matthews says is right, | 我知道马修斯老师说的对 |
[19:01] | but, Riley, if you want me to, | 但是 莱丽 如果你想让我去找 |
[19:02] | whoever this is, I will take care of it for you. | 无论这是谁吧 我都帮你处理好 |
[19:04] | Thank you, Lucas. No. | 谢谢 卢卡斯 别这样 |
[19:07] | Riley and I got this. | 我和莱丽能搞定的 |
[19:08] | Thank you, Maya. No. | 谢谢 玛雅 别 |
[19:11] | Okay, good. You’re gonna face this one down, but how? | 好吧 成吧 你想一个人解决 但是要怎么解决 |
[19:16] | You know what she sent me? | 你猜她给我发了什么 |
[19:19] | A video of me being goofy… | 一段我卖蠢的视频 |
[19:22] | Doing the stuff that I do. | 我做我自己的视频 |
[19:26] | She’s been filming me… | 她在偷拍我 |
[19:27] | And now she says she’s gonna send it to the whole school. | 现在她说要发给全学校 |
[19:30] | Honey, I hate to break it to you, | 亲爱的 我不想和你直说 |
[19:32] | but the whole school already knows you’re goofy. | 但全校早知道你卖蠢了 |
[19:33] | They don’t know everything I do. | 他们不知道我做的每一件小事 |
[19:35] | Neither do you, Maya. | 你也不知道 玛雅 |
[19:36] | What? No– yes, I do. | 什么 不 我当然知道 |
[19:38] | Deep in the heart of Rileytown, | 在莱丽镇的最深处 |
[19:40] | in the darkest secret corner of Rileytown… | 在它最阴暗的角落里 |
[19:43] | I can’t believe I’m finally telling you. | 我真不敢相信我终于要坦白了 |
[19:46] | Once a week… | 每周一次 |
[19:47] | On Friday afternoons… | 在周五下午 |
[19:49] | When the halls are empty… | 当大厅没人的时候 |
[19:51] | I have an awards ceremony. | 我都会举办一个颁奖典礼 |
[19:54] | I think we know what happened. | 我想我们知道发生什么了 |
[19:56] | Somebody caught you… | 有人逮到你了 |
[19:59] | And that’s what she’s sending to the whole school. | 所以她要把这个发给整个学校 |
[20:01] | Well, maybe it’s not so bad– | 好吧 也许没有那么糟糕 |
[20:02] | sometimes I pretend I’m not there to accept, | 有时我假装不是自己领奖 |
[20:05] | so sometimes French Riley accepts in my place. | 所以有时就让法国版莱丽替我领奖 |
[20:06] | It’s bad. It’s really bad. | 糟糕 太糟糕了 |
[20:10] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[20:13] | Somebody doesn’t love this? | 竟然有人不喜欢 |
[20:17] | What do I do, Maya? | 我该怎么做 玛雅 |
[20:24] | You look at your friends… | 你看看你这群朋友 |
[20:27] | And you realize that | 你就会意识到 |
[20:28] | no matter how deep into Rileytown you go, | 不论你多么深入莱丽镇 |
[20:33] | we’ll all be right behind you. | 我们就在你身后 |
[20:37] | Now go get her. | 现在去找她吧 |
[20:51] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你见我 |
[20:54] | I know you probably have something to say. | 我知道你想要说些什么 |
[20:56] | You always have something to say. | 你总是想说点什么 |
[21:02] | But now, it’s my turn to talk. | 不过这次 该轮到我说话了 |
[21:04] | You need to listen. | 你好好听着 |
[21:06] | You need to watch. | 你好好看着 |
[21:09] | Welcome to rileytown. | 欢迎来到莱丽镇 |
[21:14] | I twirl around when I’m happy. | 我高兴就转圈圈 |
[21:19] | I dance by myself. | 我自己独自跳舞 |
[21:25] | Because that’s who I am. | 因为我就是这种人 |
[21:27] | And if I do something good, I give awards to myself | 如果我做了好事 我会给自己颁奖 |
[21:30] | so that maybe I’ll do something good again. | 这样就能激励自己再去做好事 |
[21:34] | And you’re not going to stop me | 而你阻挡不了我 |
[21:35] | by showing everybody your little video | 即使你把那破录像给大家看 |
[21:37] | that shows everybody that I do it | 告诉大家我干了什么 |
[21:40] | because I’m going to show everybody right now. | 因为我现在就要先你一步告诉大家 |
[21:49] | Welcome back to the Riley awards. | 欢迎回到莱丽颁奖典礼 |
[21:53] | And now, your host, British Riley! | 现在 有请你们的主持人 英国版莱丽 |
[21:56] | Hi, British Riley. | 嗨 英国版莱丽 |
[21:59] | And now, the biggest award of the evening. | 现在 将要颁布今晚的最大奖项 |
[22:04] | This here award is for not only facing your fear, | 这个奖颁发给能够用糟糕的英国口音 |
[22:07] | but doing it in front of everybody you know in my awful accent. | 当着所有认识的人直面恐惧的 |
[22:14] | And the winner is… | 获奖者 |
[22:17] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[22:22] | I’d like to thank everybody who helped me get here… | 我要感谢帮我站到这个领奖台上的所有人 |
[22:26] | My friends. | 我的朋友 |
[22:29] | Because true friends let you be who you are. | 因为真正的朋友让你做好你自己 |
[22:36] | I’d also like to thank you. | 我也想谢谢你 |
[22:40] | Because this was hard. | 因为虽然很艰辛 |
[22:43] | But I’ve grown today. | 但是我今天有所成长 |
[22:45] | So, thank you. | 所以 谢谢 |
[22:48] | Hey, where are you going? | 哎 你怎么跑了 |
[22:54] | Look, Riles, | 听着 小莱 |
[22:56] | the farther away she goes, | 她逃得越远 |
[22:57] | the smaller she gets. | 就会变得越渺小 |
[23:08] | We did good. | 干得真漂亮 |
[23:09] | Friendship and growth. | 友谊和成长 |
[23:12] | What comes next? | 接下来是什么 |
[23:14] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[23:16] | but whatever it is, I know you’ll handle it. | 不过不论是什么 我知道你能处理好 |
[23:23] | Here we are at the Riley awards after party, | 现在我们来到了莱丽奖的晚餐会 |
[23:25] | where we’ve been having ice cream. | 大家可以尽情享用冰激凌 |
[23:28] | Because I challenged Maya to a duel, | 因为我邀玛雅参加决斗 |
[23:30] | and then I ice creamed her, | 还向她扔了冰淇淋 |
[23:31] | and then she said she’d get me back, | 之后她说她会报复我的 |
[23:33] | and I’d never see it coming? | 不过我还没受到报复 |
[23:35] | Is that why we’re having ice cream? | 难道是因为她要报复我 我们才吃冰激凌的 |