时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You know what today is, don’tcha? | 你知道今天是什么日子吧 |
[00:10] | Oh, I know what today is. | 我当然知道今天是什么日子 |
[00:11] | How much do you dread this day? | 你有多害怕这一天的到来啊 |
[00:13] | This is the day I dread. | 今天的到来击中了我脆弱的心灵 |
[00:15] | Maybe the friend can save us. | 或许她的朋友能有所作为 |
[00:19] | Were you able to talk her out of it? | 你让她打消念头了吗 |
[00:21] | No. | 办不成 |
[00:23] | Then what good are you, lady? | 那你还有什么本事 女士 |
[00:25] | I’m no good. | 我没本事 |
[00:27] | Cheerleading tryouts today! | 今天是啦啦队员选拔的日子 |
[00:31] | I have better control of my body now, | 我现在对身体的控制更好了 |
[00:34] | And when my brain tells my arms and legs what to do, | 当大脑想告诉胳膊大腿怎么做 |
[00:36] | They try real hard now. | 胳膊大腿会死命扛着的 |
[00:39] | This is gonna be my year, guys. | 各位 今年我能进的 |
[00:44] | Give me a “Q”! | 来个“昆” |
[00:45] | Give me a “U”! | 来个“西” |
[00:46] | Give me an I-n-c-yyy! | 来个“昆西队” |
[00:59] | I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. | 一直在期待这一天的到来 |
[01:03] | Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum | 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开 |
[01:07] | On the edge of something wonderful | 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘 |
[01:11] | Face to face with changes what’s it all about? | 我该如何面对所有的变换 |
[01:15] | Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out | 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向 |
[01:20] | ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! | 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁 |
[01:24] | I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! | 我感觉很好 世界就在前方 |
[01:28] | Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. | 人生的旅途让星光照亮 |
[01:31] | I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, | 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[01:36] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[01:39] | Take on the world, take on the world! | 整个世界 看我登场 |
[01:43] | Take on the world! | 看我登场 |
[01:54] | Great job, samantha. | 萨曼莎 表现得太棒了 |
[01:56] | -Thanks! -You’re the best. | -谢谢 -你最棒了 |
[01:58] | She’s the worst one here. | 她是这儿最差的 |
[02:01] | She’s the worst? | 她还是最差的 |
[02:02] | Samantha’s the one I gotta beat to make the team. | 我要想入选 就必须要打败萨曼莎 |
[02:04] | I’m better than her, right? | 我总比她强吧 |
[02:06] | Explain to me what’s the matter with you. | 跟我好好解释你哪根筋搭错了了 |
[02:09] | I’m for your entertainment pleasure. | 我为了博你一笑啊 |
[02:11] | How many years you gonna do this to me? | 你还要这样折磨我多少年 |
[02:12] | What am I doing to you? | 我怎么折磨你了 |
[02:14] | Every year I have to tell you that you’re good. You know what? | 我每年都要告诉你 你很棒 你猜怎么着 |
[02:16] | You’re not good. You’re not as good as samantha. | 你特别差劲 你比不上萨曼莎 |
[02:18] | You’re not as good as heather. You’re not as good as any girl | 你比不上海瑟 这里的每一个女孩 |
[02:20] | With any name, or doesn’t have a name, | 不论有名字还是没名字 |
[02:22] | Or doesn’t exist, or is a rock. | 或者根本不存在 就连石头都比你强 |
[02:25] | Well I don’t like that she doesn’t have a name. | 我觉得她不能没名字 |
[02:28] | I would call her Roxie. | 我叫她“洛克希”好了 |
[02:33] | Every year, you try out. | 你每一年都来参选 |
[02:35] | Every year, coach kelly tells | 每一年 凯莉教练都让你 |
[02:36] | you not to come back because she hates you. | 别回来 因为她讨厌你 |
[02:37] | Coach kelly does not hate me. | 凯莉教练才不讨厌我呢 |
[02:38] | Matthews, I hate you. | 马修斯同学 我讨厌你 |
[02:40] | Why would you come here? | 你为什么要来啊 |
[02:41] | Why are you wearing that? | 你为什么要穿队服啊 |
[02:43] | Why would you come here? | 你为什么要来啊 |
[02:45] | This is the year I’m going to make the team. | 今年我一定能选上 |
[02:46] | It’s really not. | 真的没戏 |
[02:48] | You’ve been trying to make this team since third grade pee wees, | 你是个三年级小不点时 就开始参加选拔 |
[02:50] | And they don’t let me reject anybody in third grade pee wees. | 他们不让我拒收三年级小不点 |
[02:53] | It hurts their self-esteem. | 因为会伤害她们的自尊心 |
[02:56] | Then why did you get to reject me? | 那你为什么不收我 |
[02:58] | ’cause that’s the year we passed the riley rule. | 因为那一年我们为你通过了莱丽规定 |
[03:00] | i have my own rule. | 我还有自己的规定呢 |
[03:03] | How much rejection can you take? | 你要被拒绝多少次才能死心啊 |
[03:06] | Hey, lebron james was cut from his high school basketball team. | 不死心 勒布朗·詹姆斯还被高中篮球队除名了呢 |
[03:09] | Lebron went straight to the nba from high school. | 勒布朗高中的时候就进了美职篮 |
[03:11] | I new it was something. | 我就知道另有原因 |
[03:16] | Coach kelly, I’m gonna win you over. | 凯莉教练 今年我一定让你回心转意 |
[03:18] | -Stay out of sports. -Oh, you. | -你还是离体育远点吧 -你呀 |
[03:22] | “Cheerleading tryouts will span three days after school. | 啦啦队员选拔会利用三天的放学时间进行 |
[03:25] | “On day one, applicants will be judged on coordination.” | 第一天 根据身体协调性选拔 |
[03:28] | -Do I have that? -No. | -我够格吗 -不够 |
[03:29] | “Day two, tumbling.” | 第二天 根据翻跟头 |
[03:31] | -I tumble. -Not on purpose. | -我也会翻跟头 -你是发生意外才翻的 |
[03:34] | “And if you make it to day three, | 要是你们能留到第三天 |
[03:35] | “We will see how you dance with the team.” | 那就看你们和整个队伍跳舞 |
[03:37] | That I can do. | 这个我行啊 |
[03:38] | If you make it to day three. | 前提是你能留到第三天 |
[03:41] | Give me a “Q,” Give me a “U,” | 给我一个”昆” 给我一个”西” |
[03:42] | Give me a I-n-c-y, quincy! | 给我一个”队” 昆西队 |
[03:44] | Quincy, we can fly! | 昆西队 我们飞起来 |
[03:54] | All right, ladies, I’ve got 13 trying out. | 好啦 姑娘们 我们有十三名参选者 |
[03:56] | I need 12. Matthews, | 我就拒收一个 马修斯同学 |
[03:58] | Why don’t you make it easy on all of us and quit right now, | 你干嘛不直接弃权 这样大家都省事 |
[04:01] | So we don’t have to go through three days of torture? | 这样咱们就免去三天的折磨了 |
[04:03] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:05] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[04:09] | Know why nobody else is even trying out? | 你知道为什么没人参加选拔吗 |
[04:10] | She already has her team. | 她已经组好队了 |
[04:12] | These are the same girls since pee wees. | 这些女孩就是小不点时参加的 |
[04:13] | These girls are the reason you don’t make the team. | 这些女孩就是你失败的原因 |
[04:19] | May we get started, please? | 咱们可以开始了吗 拜托了 |
[04:21] | You heard her. | 大家都听见了吧 |
[04:23] | Launch, fly, catch. Team, launch. | 抛举 平飞 接住 组队抛举 |
[04:26] | Jenkins, fly. Matthews, catch. | 詹金斯平飞 马修斯 接住 |
[04:30] | Catch! | 快去啊 |
[04:41] | Oh, catch. | 是要接住啊 |
[04:45] | You alive, jenkins? | 詹金斯 你还活着吗 |
[04:46] | I’m fine, coach. | 教练 我没事 |
[04:47] | I’m fine, coach! | 教练 我没事 |
[04:49] | All right, let’s try that again. | 好了 咱们再试一下 |
[04:50] | Matthews, you fly. Jenkins, you catch. | 马修斯 你平飞 詹金斯 你接住 |
[04:53] | Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗 |
[04:56] | Oh, yeah. I know exactly what I’m gonna do. | 我知道我该怎么做了 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna die! | 我要没命了 |
[05:07] | Who invented this? | 这是谁发明的 |
[05:09] | Thomas edison, the wizard of menlo park. | 托马斯·爱迪生 门罗公园的巫师 |
[05:11] | After how many tries? | 试了多少次啊 |
[05:12] | -Six! -No! | -六次 -不对 |
[05:15] | Anybody here think he invented it after his first try? | 这里有谁认为爱迪生试了一次就成功了 |
[05:17] | -I do! -No! | -我 -不对 |
[05:19] | All right, I was trying something, | 好吧 我刚才是瞎蒙的 |
[05:20] | And now I’m going back to the way things were. | 现在我就认真学习好了 |
[05:25] | Why didn’t he invent the light bulb on his first try? | 他怎么试了这么多次才发明电灯泡呢 |
[05:27] | ’cause it was dark! | 因为太黑了 |
[05:29] | Got your back. Got your back. | 有我在 你怕啥 |
[05:36] | Did the best I could. | 我尽力了 |
[05:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:40] | Nothing to see, here. | 没什么好看的 |
[05:42] | Go on with your business. | 大家各忙各的 |
[05:43] | Uh, but wouldn’t the ice work better | 要是冰敷的话 |
[05:45] | If you put it on something? | 不能光提着冰袋吧 |
[05:49] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[05:51] | You were supposed to talk her out of this. | 你应该让她放弃的 |
[05:53] | Every year, riley tries out for cheerleaders. | 每年惯例 莱丽参加啦啦队员的选拔 |
[05:55] | Oh, riley, you are no cheerleader. | 莱丽 你不是做啦啦队员的料 |
[05:57] | That is a terrible thing to say to me, zay. | 你这么说我实在是太恶毒了 小赛 |
[06:00] | I meant it as a compliment. | 我夸你呢 |
[06:02] | Back in texas, zay had a little incident with a cheerleader. | 在德州的时候 小赛和啦啦队员有点小插曲 |
[06:05] | It wasn’t just a little incident. | 不光是小插曲 |
[06:07] | It was true love, but I’m over it now. | 是真爱 但是我现在已经看开了 |
[06:11] | Vanessa! | 我的瓦妮莎啊 |
[06:13] | Matthews, you’re her father. | 马修斯老师 你是她爸 |
[06:15] | It’s your job to talk her out of this. | 劝她放弃是你的职责 |
[06:17] | Thomas edison saw the need | 托马斯·爱迪生看到了 |
[06:18] | for a new kind of light source for the home. | 人们对家用光源的新需求 |
[06:20] | See, people relied on kerosene lanterns, | 在此之前人们依靠煤油灯照明 |
[06:23] | And he tried a lot more than six ways | 他尝试了远远不止六次 |
[06:25] | To come up with an electric light without success. | 才成功发明出了白炽灯 |
[06:28] | -You know what he said? -“I have failed!” | -知道他是怎么说的吗 -我失败了 |
[06:32] | -No! -Yeah! | -不是 -是的 |
[06:36] | “I have not failed. | 我没有失败 |
[06:38] | “I’ve just found 10,000 ways that will not work.” | 我只是发现了一万条行不通的路 |
[06:40] | But edison finally succeeded. | 但是爱迪生最终成功了 |
[06:42] | That’s why we have light in here. | 这样今天我们才能通过电灯照明 |
[06:44] | -Because he never gave up. -And neither should I. | -因为他从未放弃 -我也不该放弃 |
[06:46] | Mmm, way to put her back on track, matthews. | 你这是帮倒忙啊 马修斯 |
[06:49] | Why’d you have to pick today to teach us about edison? | 为什么非得挑今天跟我们讲爱迪生呢 |
[06:51] | Yeah, that’s something, isn’t it? | 很有寓意对不对啊 |
[06:53] | Okay, when we were at home, | 我们在家的时候 |
[06:54] | you didn’t want her to do this. Nobody did. | 你也不赞成她做这个 大家都不赞成 |
[06:56] | Yeah, because as her father, | 是的 因为作为她的父亲 |
[06:57] | I’ve gone through this with her half a dozen times. | 我已经见识她折腾过六次了 |
[06:59] | And it kills me every year. | 每年都让我很崩溃 |
[07:01] | Then what are you doing? | 那你这是在干啥 |
[07:05] | In this room, I’m your teacher. | 但在课堂上 我是你们的老师 |
[07:12] | You’ve made it to day two? | 你坚持到第二天了 |
[07:15] | -Yeah! -Whoo! | -加油 |
[07:16] | And you brought your own cheering section? | 你还带来了自己的啦啦队 |
[07:18] | I’m just here to pick up the pieces. | 我是过来收拾残局的 |
[07:19] | I’m here because I wanna see this. | 我是过来看好戏的 |
[07:21] | I’m here because I believe in riley. | 我来这儿是因为我信任莱丽 |
[07:23] | I’m here because I need to show my cheerleader enemies | 我来这儿是向我的啦啦队敌人炫耀 |
[07:25] | They have no hold on me. | 现在的我你高攀不起 |
[07:26] | Hi, zay. | 小赛 你好啊 |
[07:28] | you know my name. | 你连我名字都知道 |
[07:32] | I hold in my hand, | 在我的手中 |
[07:34] | A bell. | 有一只铃铛 |
[07:36] | This is the riley bell. | 这叫莱丽铃 |
[07:37] | I have my own bell. | 我有自己的铃铛了 |
[07:39] | When you quit, and you will, | 万一你坚持不住 |
[07:41] | You will ring this bell, and this travesty will be over. | 就摇响铃铛 这场悲剧就可以宣告结束了 |
[07:45] | -I will never ring that bell. -Uh-huh. | -我绝不会摇铃的 -随你 |
[07:48] | Day two, tumbling. | 今天的项目是翻跟头 |
[07:50] | This is the day we learn | 今天我们学习 |
[07:51] | what kind of control you have over your bodies. | 对自己身体的控制 |
[07:54] | -Maya. -I want you to live. | -玛雅 -我想让你活下去 |
[07:59] | All right, ladies. Round off, | 好了 姑娘们 |
[08:01] | back handspring, yamashida. Stick the landing. | 后手翻 山下手翻 平稳落地 |
[08:05] | -Lucas! -Yamashida, man. | -卢卡斯 -伙计 那可是山下手翻 |
[08:08] | All right, ladies. Show her how it’s done. | 好了 姑娘们 让他们见识下 |
[08:15] | Fair. | 还行 |
[08:24] | What was that? | 这算什么破玩意 |
[08:26] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[08:27] | Did I see a little something? | 我看到什么了 |
[08:29] | -No. -You sure, jenkins? You sure I didn’t see a little– | -什么都没有 -你确定 詹金斯 你确定我没看见一点 |
[08:31] | -No, no, no, no. -Eh, eh, eh, eh, | -没没没 -一点点 一点点 |
[08:34] | No, no. | 没没 |
[08:35] | Give me your foot. | 把脚给我 |
[08:36] | I don’t want to give you my foot. | 我不想把脚给你 |
[08:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:44] | Matthews. | 马修斯 |
[08:47] | -Farkle! -Nyet! | -法尔科 -不行 |
[08:58] | What are you doing? That’s my donut! | 你在干啥 那是我的甜甜圈 |
[09:04] | Tumble. | 翻跟头 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:17] | You ready for me now, champ? | 准备好了吗 冠军 |
[09:18] | -Yeah. -You get two attempts. | -是的 -你有两次机会 |
[09:20] | That wasn’t twice? | 那不是第二次吗 |
[09:22] | Wanna show us what you can do, or you wanna ring that bell? | 要不拿出你的本领 要不就去摇铃 |
[09:38] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[09:41] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[09:59] | All you had to do, was ring the bell. | 你要是摇铃不就完事了嘛 |
[10:03] | We rang the bell for you. | 你摇铃了吗 是我们替你摇铃的 |
[10:05] | Was that good enough? No. | 那样就行了吗 不行 |
[10:08] | Well, I have never been more proud of you. | 我特别为你骄傲 |
[10:10] | You made it through day two without ringing the bell. | 你坚持了两天都没有摇铃 |
[10:12] | No one expects you in school today, okay? | 没人会指望你今天去上学 |
[10:14] | So we’ll see you when you’re back in one piece. | 等你恢复好了再说 |
[10:16] | What’s the matter with you? | 你咋回事啊 |
[10:18] | Ring the bell. | 你倒是摇铃啊 |
[10:19] | Ring any bell. Ring the doorbell. | 不管是什么铃 哪怕是门铃 |
[10:21] | I’ll go tell coach Kel you ring the bell, | 我去跟教练说你摇铃 |
[10:23] | And we can all wake up from this horrible nightmare. | 这场噩梦就算画上句号了 |
[10:26] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[10:29] | Did she make it through the night? | 她昨晚挺过来了吗 |
[10:31] | Riley, we are so proud of you. | 莱丽 我们都为你骄傲 |
[10:33] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[10:35] | Please, stop now. We all want you to stop. | 赶紧放弃吧 跪求你别再参加了 |
[10:37] | Is– is she alive? | 她 她还活着吗 |
[10:40] | Tell her, zay. | 跟她说 小赛 |
[10:42] | Zay? | 小赛 |
[10:43] | So, what? | 咋的 |
[10:45] | You guys just break into her apartment, and that’s appropriate? | 你们这样闯进别人家里 好像不太合适吧 |
[10:49] | Riley, are you alive? | 莱丽 你还活着吗 |
[10:51] | No one can get an answer. | 没人知道 |
[10:52] | All of you? All of you just come in here? | 你们 你们就这么进来了 |
[10:55] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我也是这么说的 |
[10:58] | She can’t even move. | 她连动都不动 |
[10:59] | This is on you, matthews. | 都怪你 马修斯 |
[11:02] | Why is that, maya? | 为什么 玛雅 |
[11:02] | ’cause you’re talking out of both sides of your head. | 因为你举棋不定 |
[11:04] | At home, you tell her to quit, | 在家的时候劝她放弃 |
[11:05] | At school, you teach her to never give up. | 到了学校你又告诉她不能放弃 |
[11:07] | What? Her teacher and her father disagree? | 啥 她的老师和父亲意见不统一 |
[11:10] | Well, maybe it’s that they both want what’s best for her. | 因为我觉得都是为她好 |
[11:12] | Wait, which one of you do you hope she listens to? | 那你希望她听哪个你啊 |
[11:15] | Here, I wanted her to listen to a father. | 在家里 我希望她听爸爸的话 |
[11:17] | Her father wants to protect her. | 她爸爸想保护她 |
[11:19] | Her father wants her in this bed | 她爸爸希望她在床上躺着 |
[11:21] | All day where nothing bad can happen to her. | 一切安好 不出岔子 |
[11:22] | Quit, riley. | 放弃吧 莱丽 |
[11:24] | Your father doesn’t want you to get hurt. | 你爸爸不希望你受伤 |
[11:26] | What does her teacher want? | 那她老师怎么想的 |
[11:29] | Her teacher wants the same thing everyday. | 她老师也是这么想的 |
[11:32] | He wants her to have an education. | 他希望她好好受教育 |
[11:34] | To learn about the world, | 学习世界上的知识 |
[11:36] | To find out who she is. | 去发现自己是什么样的人 |
[11:37] | And her dad doesn’t want her to find out who she is? | 她爸爸就不希望她弄清楚自己的身份 |
[11:44] | Zay, I don’t blame you for | 小赛 如果你不想介入 |
[11:45] | not wanting to be a part of this insanity. | 我充分理解你 |
[11:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:49] | It’s much worse than you think, actually. | 其实比你们想的要坏多了 |
[11:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:53] | Well, I wouldn’t do this without an invitation, but, uh… | 我不想显得很突兀 |
[11:56] | I was raised better than you, | 但是我受教育的环境比你们好 |
[11:59] | And apparently smarter than you, | 很显然也比你们聪明 |
[12:01] | But this could go on all day. | 这事儿会一天都没完 |
[12:06] | Looks like she listened to her teacher. | 看来她听老师的话了 |
[12:17] | Coach Kelly! | 凯莉教练 |
[12:18] | Matthews, still standing? | 马修斯 还活蹦乱跳呢 |
[12:20] | I came early. It’s just you and me. | 我来早了 只有我们俩 |
[12:23] | Give me the inspirational speech. | 来场鼓舞人心的演讲吧 |
[12:24] | Give you the what now? | 来场什么 |
[12:26] | The team isn’t here. | 其他队员都不在 |
[12:27] | Show me who you really are, jackie. | 让我看看你的真面孔 杰姬 |
[12:29] | Jackie? | 叫我杰姬 |
[12:30] | Give me my speech. Help me do better. | 你就说吧 帮助我提高水平 |
[12:33] | Mattews, these girls are finally tuned precision instruments | 马修斯 这些队员们是调过弦的精准乐器 |
[12:37] | Who have dedicated their entire lives to this. | 把自己的全部生命投入在里面 |
[12:39] | You are a pineapple. | 你就是个大菠萝 |
[12:42] | I’m going to hug you, now. | 我要拥抱你了 |
[12:44] | Don’t you come near me. | 别靠近我 |
[12:45] | Do you think these girls think of anything else? | 你觉得这些姑娘整天都在想啥呢 |
[12:48] | What is this, samantha? Sloppy day? | 这是啥玩意 萨曼莎 糊弄我吗 |
[12:52] | I’ll do better, coach. | 下次保准努力 教练 |
[13:01] | You have invaded my personal space. | 你已经侵犯了我的私人空间 |
[13:03] | And you have invaded my heart, coach kelly. | 而你入侵了我的心 凯莉教练 |
[13:06] | You and I both know that I am going to be a cheerleader. | 你我都知道我一定会进啦啦队的 |
[13:08] | That is what you want from me, and I know your true soul. | 这就是你想让我成为的人 我了解你的想法 |
[13:11] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[13:12] | Coach kelly, launch. Matthews, fly. | 凯莉教练 去吃午饭 马修斯 要飞了 |
[13:14] | -Who’s catching? -It’s a surprise! | -谁来接住我 -是个惊喜 |
[13:15] | Oh, I love surprises. | 哦 我最爱惊喜了 |
[13:17] | I’m gonna die! | 我死定了 |
[13:23] | Incredibly, welcome to day three. | 做得不错 欢迎迎来第三天 |
[13:28] | I can’t believe this, | 我简直不敢相信 |
[13:28] | but how much are you rooting for her right now? | 你们还要支持她多久啊 |
[13:30] | As much as always. | 我们会一直支持她的 |
[13:31] | Guys, you know how this ends. | 伙计们 你们知道结果的 |
[13:33] | How could we let it get this far? | 我们怎么能让她坚持这么久啊 |
[13:34] | Don’t you even know your best friend? | 你不了解你的闺蜜吗 |
[13:36] | There’s no stopping her. | 她是不撞南墙不回头啊 |
[13:37] | Yes, I know my best friend, | 嗯 我了解我闺蜜 |
[13:38] | And I don’t want my best friend to get hurt. | 我只是不想让她受伤 |
[13:40] | Well, maya, she’s always there for us. It’s our turn now. | 玛雅 她总是支持我们 现在该我们支持她了 |
[13:42] | Yeah, we shouldn’t stop her from doing what she wants. | 对 我们不能阻止她追求梦想 |
[13:44] | We just need to be here when she needs us. | 只要她需要我们的时候 我们在她身边就好 |
[13:45] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:47] | I know you’re right. I just… | 我知道你说得对 我只是 |
[13:49] | I don’t want her to fail. | 我不想让她失败 |
[13:51] | And if she does, you’ll be the | 如果她失败了 她会希望你 |
[13:52] | first person she wants to put an arm around her. | 第一个把胳膊放到她肩膀上 |
[13:54] | Okay, I’m not going anywhere. | 好吧 我不走 |
[13:56] | This is our choreographed routine that we have perfected | 这是我们经历几年 |
[13:59] | Over all our years together. Newcomer. | 完善好的编舞 新来的 |
[14:02] | Have you learned the steps? | 你学过舞步了吗 |
[14:03] | -yes, coach! -Wow. | -学了 教练 -哇 |
[14:05] | I was about to say, “I can’t hear ya,” | 我本想说 你声音太小听不见 |
[14:07] | But you got me. | 但是算你狠 |
[14:08] | Okay, places, everybody. | 好了 所有人各就各位 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:29] | “Riley matthews?” | “莱丽·马修斯” |
[15:32] | I’m the only one who made the team? | 我是唯一一个选上啦啦队的吗 |
[15:35] | No, honey. | 不是 亲爱的 |
[15:37] | That’s not what that means. | 不是那个意思 |
[15:40] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:43] | I’m really tired, maya. | 我好累 玛雅 |
[15:44] | I know you are, riles. | 我知道 小莱 |
[15:47] | You did great. | 你做得很棒 |
[15:49] | Wanna go home? | 想回家吗 |
[15:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:19] | Come in. | 请进 |
[16:20] | I’m very sorry for what happened to you, riley, | 很抱歉看到这一切 莱丽 |
[16:24] | And I’m proud of you for trying your best. | 但是我为你的尽力感到自豪 |
[16:26] | And I’m glad that you’re still alive. | 我很高兴你还活着 |
[16:30] | Thanks, auggie. | 谢谢你 奥吉 |
[16:32] | And thank you, mom, for sitting with me. | 也谢谢你 妈妈 谢谢你陪我坐在这里 |
[16:34] | Aw, thank you for being who you are. | 我也要谢谢你能保持真我 |
[16:38] | Where’s dad? | 老爸呢 |
[16:40] | He left for school a long time ago. | 他早就去学校了 |
[16:42] | Is he disappointed in me? | 他对我很失望吗 |
[16:44] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[16:46] | I think he just really wants to be your teacher right now. | 我觉得他现在只想做你的老师而已 |
[17:03] | New day? | 今天照常 |
[17:05] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[17:15] | Mr. Matthews? | 马修斯老师 |
[17:16] | Yes, ms. Matthews? | 什么事 马修斯同学 |
[17:18] | You got something for me? | 你有什么经验教给我吗 |
[17:20] | Because I’m asking my teacher. | 因为我正在向我的老师征求意见 |
[17:23] | ’cause I’ve had a rough few days. | 因为我这几天过得很糟 |
[17:26] | “I have not failed, I’ve just found | 我没有失败 我只是发现了 |
[17:28] | 10,000 ways that will not work.” | 一万条行不通的路 |
[17:35] | Thomas edison couldn’t hold a job when he was young, | 托马斯·爱迪生年轻的时候连工作都找不到 |
[17:38] | And no one thought he would amount much to anything. | 没有人看得起他 |
[17:41] | Thomas edison never made it as an inventor… | 托马斯·爱迪生从来不是发明家 |
[17:43] | Until he did. | 直到有一天他发明成功 |
[17:46] | Only you get to decide when you quit. | 只有你可以决定什么时候放弃 |
[17:50] | No well intended friend, | 掺和事的密友 |
[17:52] | No parent who’s only trying to protect you, | 一直试着保护你的家长 |
[17:56] | And no teacher, who’s supposed to bring out the best in you, | 支持你发掘潜力的老师 |
[17:58] | Can make you turn your back on something you’re passionate about. | 都不能让你放弃对梦想的追求 |
[18:02] | Because a teacher who brings you to failure, | 因为想让你失败 |
[18:05] | Who wants you to quit, | 想让你放弃 |
[18:08] | Who hasn’t taught you anything, | 不会教授任何知识的老师 |
[18:11] | Is… No teacher at all. | 根本就不算老师 |
[18:16] | But my name was on the paper. | 但是我的名字被写在纸上了 |
[18:18] | Did you quit? | 你放弃了吗 |
[18:20] | I didn’t ring the bell. I couldn’t. It was gone. | 我没有摇铃 我不能摇它 因为它不见了 |
[18:23] | I stole it. | 我顺走了 |
[18:26] | Maya, you stole the bell? | 玛雅 你顺走了铃铛 |
[18:29] | Did you think any of us were gonna let you ring this bell? | 你觉得我们会让你摇铃吗 |
[18:34] | Riley, | 莱丽 |
[18:36] | If you let somebody make you quit, | 如果你允许别人迫使你放弃 |
[18:38] | No matter what position of power that person is in, | 无论他的地位 能力如何 |
[18:41] | If you only try 9,000 times, | 如果你只尝试了九千次 |
[18:45] | You just end up sitting in the dark. | 最终就只能坐在黑暗里 |
[18:49] | Do you want to sit in the dark, riley? | 你想这样吗 莱丽 |
[19:02] | Thank you, mr. Matthews. | 谢谢你 马修斯老师 |
[19:04] | Anytime. | 愿意效劳 |
[19:14] | Oh, my poor, little girl. | 哦 我可怜的女儿啊 |
[19:26] | Matthews. | 马修斯同学 |
[19:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[19:31] | I want to be on the cheerleading team. | 我想加入啦啦队 |
[19:34] | You didn’t make it. | 你没选上 |
[19:35] | Just because you say I didn’t make the team, | 你说我没成功选上 |
[19:37] | Doesn’t mean I didn’t make the team. | 并不代表我没有选上 |
[19:38] | Yeah, it does. | 没选上就是没选上啊 |
[19:40] | It’s actually the thing | 要是你没选上 |
[19:41] | that determines who’s on the team, and you. | 就没法进入啦啦队 |
[19:43] | Because I say, “You’re not good enough.” | 因为我觉得你不够格 |
[19:47] | I want to be on the cheerleading team. | 我想加入啦啦队 |
[19:49] | -As what? -You need 12. | -你进啦啦队能干什么 -你需要12个女孩组队 |
[19:50] | What if one of your girls gets hurt? I could be an alternate. | 如果其中一个受伤了 我可以做替补 |
[19:53] | My girls don’t get hurt. They’re machines. | 我的女孩们不会受伤的 她们是机器 |
[19:57] | ‘scuse me? | 怎么回事 |
[20:01] | Put that one hop little leg back on the ground, jenkins. | 把你翘起来的那条小腿放下去 詹金斯 |
[20:08] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:10] | Cut it out, samantha. | 别演了 莎曼萨 |
[20:12] | Jenkins, she didn’t even know how to catch you. | 詹金斯 她连你都接不住 |
[20:14] | She hasn’t been coached like we have. | 因为她没训练过 |
[20:16] | Yeah, maybe if you coached her. | 对啊 你可以训练她啊 |
[20:18] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这样 |
[20:19] | Why would you encourage her like this? | 为什么要鼓励她 |
[20:21] | We’re cheerleaders. | 我们是啦啦队员啊 |
[20:22] | We know spirit when we see it. | 看到了体育精神就要予以支持啊 |
[20:28] | I think you’re gonna need this. | 我觉得你用得着 |
[20:33] | Matthews… | 马修斯 |
[20:39] | You finally broke me. | 你终于打败我了 |
[20:54] | Uh, you guys may want to see this. | 呃 你们来看看这个 |
[20:57] | Oh, whatcha got there, aug? | 哦 什么呢 小奥 |
[21:01] | This is perez hilton. | 我是佩雷兹·希尔顿 |
[21:03] | Mostly, I write about the rich and famous, | 平时我专门采访大款和明星 |
[21:06] | But today I think you’ll find inspiration | 但是今天 你们会在朴实无华的笨拙中 |
[21:09] | In the talentless and clumsy. | 找到人生的动力 |
[21:11] | I’m both. | 我没才华又笨拙 |
[21:14] | How long have you been | 你想加入啦啦队 |
[21:15] | trying to make the cheerleading team, riley? | 多久了 莱丽 |
[21:18] | And where is the coach who finally caved in? | 最终不得不屈服的教练呢 |
[21:21] | Outta my face, hilton. | 滚开 希尔顿 |
[21:24] | Feisty. | 果然是精力充沛 |
[21:26] | This is a story about a little girl who wouldn’t give up, | 这是一个关于不肯放弃 |
[21:30] | And won the admiration of her teammates. | 最终赢得了队员敬佩的女孩的故事 |
[21:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:48] | I think I see what we got here. | 我觉得大家看得差不多了吧 |
[21:51] | I couldn’t have done this without my old friends. | 我的成功要感谢我的老朋友 |
[21:57] | Or my new friends. | 和新朋友们 |
[22:04] | So, dream your dreams, little ones, | 所以继续怀揣梦想吧 孩子们 |
[22:07] | Because this is a world | 因为在这个世界上 |
[22:09] | Where nothing is impossible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[22:11] | And isn’t that the kind of world | 这样的世界 |
[22:13] | You want to live in? | 将会多么美好 |