Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

女孩成长记(Girls Meets World)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 女孩成长记(Girls Meets World)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S02E25
S02E26
S02E27
S02E28
S02E29
S02E30
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] The holidays are the best time to be a Riley. 圣诞节就是适合莱丽
[00:09] There’s sleigh bells and cocoa, 有雪橇铃铛和可可
[00:11] and it’s time once again for Secret Santa. 然后就又是秘密圣诞老人时间啦
[00:16] Every time you say Secret Santa from here until the end of Christmas, 从现在到圣诞结束你每一次说秘密圣诞老人
[00:19] I will be doing the small pinch. 我就会像这样掐你一下
[00:20] The small pinch? The one 掐我一下
[00:21] where you take the tiniest amount of skin 就是你用指甲尖尖
[00:23] between your nails and do the small pinch? 拉起一小点点皮肤 这样捏一下
[00:24] -Every time you say– -Secret Santa? -每次你说 -秘密圣诞老人
[00:28] But why? 但是为什么
[00:29] Because let me tell you a secret everyone’s been keeping from you. 这是因为 让我告诉你一个大家都瞒着你的秘密吧
[00:32] -What? -We hate Secret Santa. -什么 -我们讨厌秘密圣诞老人
[00:33] You hate Secret Santa? 你讨厌秘密圣诞老人
[00:36] Impossible! Secret Santa 不可能 秘密圣诞老人
[00:39] …gives us all a chance to dig deep and think about someone else. 让我们每个人都能为别人着想
[00:43] Good. Let’s think about what I got you this year. 很好 那咱们来想想我今年给你准备了什么
[00:46] Maya! 玛雅
[00:50] A suitcase? Where are we going? 一个行李箱 我们要去哪里
[00:52] -Somewhere? -Nowhere! -什么地方 -哪也不去
[00:54] 艾莉森大帅比的彩蛋:小羊驼1204生日快乐! 谨以玛雅这句话代表我的祝福w
[00:54] I’m your present! I’m with you for the holidays! 我是你的礼物 我整个假期都会和你在一起
[00:56] Yes! What? Yes! 好诶 什么 太好了
[01:05] -Why? -So we can have an epic Christmas together. -为什么 -这样我们就可以一起制造美好的圣诞回忆
[01:07] But you always start at home and then end up here. 但你总是先在家里过然后才会到这儿来
[01:10] But, Maya, this is your first Christmas with your mom and Shawn. 但是 玛雅 这是你和妈妈和肖恩一起过的第一个圣诞节
[01:13] -This one’s going to be different. -But what if it’s not? -这一个圣诞节会过得不一样 -如果万一不是呢
[01:15] But if I’m not there and 但是如果我不在那儿
[01:17] something goes wrong, can it be my fault? 有什么事情出了差错 会是我的错么
[01:19] -No. -This Christmas we’ll set the stage -不会 -这个圣诞节我们会
[01:21] for what Christmas is going to be like. 过得很圣诞
[01:23] My mom and I only know how to do crazy, but if I’m not there 我和我妈只知道怎么疯 但如果我不在那儿
[01:25] and Shawn doesn’t see the crazy, then maybe we have a chance. 肖恩就不会看到我们疯 这样也许我们还有机会
[01:31] Why can’t it ever just be the best time to be a Riley? 为什么就不能好好过个节呢
[01:47] I’ve been waiting for a day like this to come. 一直在期待这一天的到来
[01:51] Struck like lightning, my heart’s beating like a drum 闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
[01:56] On the edge of something wonderful 已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
[01:59] Face to face with changes what’s it all about? 我该如何面对所有的变换
[02:04] Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out 生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
[02:08] ‘Cause I got you to live it with me! 因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
[02:12] I feel alright I’m gonna take on the world! 我感觉很好 世界就在前方
[02:16] Light up the stars I’ve got some pages to turn. 人生的旅途让星光照亮
[02:19] I’m singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, 我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
[02:25] Take on the world, take on the world! 整个世界 看我登场
[02:28] Take on the world, take on the world! 整个世界 看我登场
[02:31] Take on the world! 看我登场
[02:38] Okay. 好啦
[02:40] Who’s ready for Egret Ahh-Ahh! 谁想玩秘密那啥
[02:44] Do you never give up with this? 你永远都不会放弃 是不是
[02:46] Secret Santa’s horrible every year. 秘密圣诞老人每年都很糟糕
[02:48] You know who’s the smartest man alive? 你知道谁是最聪明的人嘛
[02:49] Thank you, Zay. 谢谢你 小赛
[02:50] I wasn’t gonna say you. I was gonna say Lucas. 我不是想说你 我想说的是卢卡斯
[02:53] Why is Lucas smart? He’s not even here. Oh! 卢卡斯哪里聪明啊 他根本都不在这里 哦
[02:56] Yeah, where is Lucas? 是啊 卢卡斯在哪里
[02:58] He went to Texas for the holidays. 他回德州过节了
[03:00] How could he have gone without telling me? 他怎么走了都不告诉我
[03:02] Because this was his way out of Secret Santa. 因为这样他就不用参与秘密圣诞老人这事了
[03:04] He knows even you can’t reach him 2,000 miles away. 他知道即使是你也不能隔着2000里骚扰他
[03:06] Oh, trust me, he’s doin’ it. 哦 相信我 他会参与的
[03:08] Now, I want you to really think hard about the person 现在 我希望你们认真地想想
[03:10] that you get, because this gift 你抽到的这个人 因为这份礼物
[03:12] tells them how much that you know about them. 表示你有多了解他们
[03:13] And whatever happens, do not say who you have. 无论发生什么 都别说你抽到了谁
[03:17] That’s the egret part of Egret Ahh-Ahh. Ready? 这是秘密那啥的秘密部分 准备好了吗
[03:23] Yikes. 呀
[03:26] -Yikes. -I got Maya. -呀 -我抽到了玛雅
[03:27] Smackle! 史麦科
[03:28] This is who I am! 我这人就这样
[03:30] Okay, you go. Do not react. 好吧 到你了 别有什么反应
[03:33] Oh, please, Riley, show me how. 哦 拜托 莱丽 你做给我看看
[03:48] It’s Farkle. 是法尔科
[03:50] Smackle! 史麦科
[03:54] All right, Peaches, do not say who you have. 好啦 别说你抽到了谁
[03:57] Never, Sweetie, I know how much this means to you. 不会的 宝贝 我知道这对你来说有多重要
[04:03] -Tell us. -Never. -告诉我们 -才不
[04:05] I won’t even tell you if it’s a him or a her. 我都不会告诉你们是男是女
[04:09] Thank you, Maya. 谢谢你 玛雅
[04:13] Okay, everybody. Let’s find out how well we really know each other. 好啦 各位 来看看我们互相有多了解吧
[04:21] “But in a last word to the wise of these days, let it be said 在一切馈赠又接收礼品的人当中
[04:26] that of all who give gifts, these two were the wisest.” 像他们两个这样的人是最聪明的
[04:30] Let me get this straight. 我就直说了把
[04:32] -There’s nothing to get straight. -I told you not to read to her. -有什么好说的 -我跟你说了别给她读故事
[04:35] The Gift of the Magi is one of the most beautiful stories ever told. 《麦琪的礼物》是世界上最美的故事之一
[04:38] They loved each other so much. 他们那么爱对方
[04:40] Why? Because she sold her hair to buy a thingy for his watch, 为什么 因为她卖了头发给他买了个弄表的东西
[04:45] and he sold his watch to buy a thingy for her hair? 他卖了他的表给她买了个弄头发的东西
[04:48] This is love to you? 你觉得这就是爱么
[04:50] Combs. He bought her beautiful combs for her beautiful tresses. 梳子 他给她的披肩长发买了漂亮的梳子
[04:55] -Tresses? -Not now, Pookie. -披肩长发 -等会的 亲
[05:01] Ava, the man sold his favorite thing in the world. 艾娃 那个男人卖掉了他最爱的东西
[05:03] What’s your favorite thing in the world? 那你最爱的东西是什么
[05:05] -You are. -Who’s a good boy? -你 -谁是乖宝宝
[05:07] Me. Ruff! 我是 汪
[05:09] Better story, and I didn’t have to buy him nothin’. 这故事比你的强吧 而且我啥都不用给他买
[05:12] Hey, Ursula. He bought her a thing, and she bought him a thing, 嘿 小太妹 他们互相给对方买了一样东西
[05:15] and those things were useless because they loved each other. 但是都没有用 因为他们爱着对方
[05:19] Why is this a good story? 这怎么就成了好故事了
[05:21] It’s good because they knew each other so well 因为他们互相很了解
[05:23] that they proved their love to each other. 也互相证明了他们对对方的爱
[05:25] That’s it. Yes, that’s it. 就是这样 对 就是这样
[05:27] Great. She turns herself into a bald chick, 棒 她把自己变成了一个秃头小妞
[05:30] and he don’t even know what time it is. 他没表了 连时间都搞不清楚
[05:32] The end. 故事结束了
[05:34] The story has holes, man. 这个故事有漏洞
[05:37] -Switch! -Okay. Guys, the cookies are done. -交换 -好啦 宝贝们 饼干烤好啦
[05:41] Who wants to help me decorate ’em? 谁想来和我一起装饰它们
[05:55] What’s up? 怎么啦
[05:57] I need help, man. I… I picked Smackle. 我需要帮助 我抽到了史麦科
[06:00] You’re on your own. 你自求多福吧
[06:02] Hey! We’re supposed to be friends. 我们不是朋友嘛
[06:05] I think that’s the whole point, Zay. 我认为这才是关键 小赛
[06:07] Riley’s whole idea here is to see how well we know each other. 莱丽的出发点就是想知道我们大家对彼此有多了解
[06:09] I don’t know her that well, and you do. 我没那么了解她 但你了解啊
[06:11] Yeah. It’d be super easy 是的 她喜欢什么
[06:12] for me to get her something I know she’d like, 对我来说很简单
[06:14] -like a theremin. -What’s that? -比如特雷门琴 -那是什么东西
[06:16] It’s this weird musical instrument they use in horror movies. 恐怖电影里用的一种诡异的乐器
[06:19] It goes kind of like… 发出的声音大概是这样的
[06:22] Okay. 好吧
[06:25] You can buy one of those? 能买到这种东西吗
[06:27] Yeah, she’d love one of those. 她肯定会喜欢这类东西
[06:28] Yeah, she would. 是的
[06:30] But that’s my idea. It doesn’t help you that I know that. 但这是我的想法 我知道并不代表能帮到你
[06:32] -You need to know that. -But I don’t know her that well. -你得清楚这一点 -但是我不太了解她
[06:34] Why not? She’s our friend, she’s in our group. 为什么呢 她是我们的朋友 是我们团体的一部分
[06:36] Yeah. This is horrible. 是啊 这才可怕
[06:37] Horrible. 可怕
[06:43] -You’re doing the theremin. -Yeah. -你在学特雷门琴的声音 -没错
[06:45] -I love the theremin! -I know. -我喜欢特雷门琴的声音 -我知道
[06:46] You know what I’d really like one day? 你知道我很想要个什么吗
[06:48] -A theremin? -Yes! -特雷门琴 -对啦
[06:50] -Who knows me better than you? -Nobody. -还有谁比你更了解我 -没有了
[06:52] Especially not you. 尤其不是你
[06:53] Yeah. Thanks for nothin’. 是啊 谢谢你啥忙都没帮
[06:58] So, who’d you get for Secret Santa? 你要给谁当秘密圣诞老人
[07:01] -Zay. -What are you gonna get him? -小赛 -你准备送他什么
[07:03] I have absolutely no idea. 完全没想法
[07:09] Yeah. Yeah. 是啊
[07:21] Ava, how many cookies have you had? 艾娃 你到底吃了多少饼干
[07:24] A lot! 很多
[07:26] A lot! A lot! A lot! A lot! A lot! A lot! A lot! 很多很多很多很多
[07:29] Look how fast I can run! 看我能跑多快
[07:34] I am taking you home right now, young lady. 我现在就带你回家 小姑娘
[07:37] You are spending Christmas with your new family and that is that. 你要和你的新家庭一起共度圣诞节 就这样
[07:39] -That isn’t that. -Why can’t that be that? -不能这样 -为什么不能这样
[07:41] Because you can’t make me if I don’t want to. 因为我不愿意 你不能逼我
[07:49] Maya, the best place you can possibly be 玛雅 现在你能去的最好的地方
[07:51] is with your family right now. 就是和家人一起
[07:53] No. This is not the time. People go crazy at the holidays. 不行 时机不对 节假日里的人们都很疯狂
[07:55] Why would you say that? 何出此言
[08:01] Maya, you are the best present you could ever give to your parents. 玛雅 你自己就是给父母的最好礼物
[08:05] I’m freakin’ out, man. 我要抓狂了
[08:09] This is your guys’s first Christmas together, 这是你们在一起的第一个圣诞节
[08:11] and they want to spend it with you. 他们想和你一起度过
[08:12] No. We finally have something, and I’m not ruining it. 不 我们终于得到了幸福 我不想毁掉
[08:15] What could you have if you’re not even there? 你都不在那里 你能得到什么
[08:22] Attention, Matthews family and Freako Morgenstern! 注意了 马修斯一家和怪人摩根斯坦
[08:29] We need to teach Maya the meaning of Christmas. 我们要教会玛雅圣诞节的意义
[08:32] Bah, Humbug. My mom and I don’t know how to do Christmas. 骗子 我和我妈都不知道该怎么过圣诞
[08:34] We throw snowballs at the skaters in Rockefeller Center. 我们在洛克菲勒中心 朝滑冰的人身上扔雪球
[08:38] That was you? 原来是你啊
[08:41] I almost died! 我差点被砸死了
[08:45] I spent every Christmas Eve 每年圣诞前夜我都和我妈
[08:46] at the diner with my mom, watching her work. 一起在餐厅度过 看她工作
[08:48] Then we’d have a couple of tuna melts. 然后我们吃点金枪鱼三明治
[08:50] she’d do her Christmas crazy and we’d call it a day. 她进入圣诞抓狂模式 然后一天结束
[08:52] What’s Christmas crazy? 什么叫圣诞抓狂模式
[08:53] What could your mom have possibly done 你妈妈都做了啥
[08:55] that you would be afraid to show Shawn? 你那么害怕肖恩看见
[08:57] -Gimbo the Elf. -Who? -小精灵吉宝 -啥
[08:59] She told me that Santa really loved us too, 她告诉我圣诞老人也很爱我们
[09:02] but he was too busy with the people uptown, 但是他忙着应付城外的人们
[09:04] so we got Gimbo the Elf, who she became. 所以我们有了小精灵吉宝 是她变的
[09:07] Well, did she come down the chimney? 她是从烟囱里下来的吗
[09:09] We didn’t have a chimney. 我们家没有烟囱
[09:11] Um, she came in through the hole in the wall and said, 她从墙洞里爬出来 说
[09:14] “Ho ho ho, little Maya. Have you been a good little girl?” 吼吼吼 小玛雅 你有没有乖啊
[09:18] And I’d say, “Not especially,” 我就回答 不太乖
[09:19] And then I’d ask her to stay in the hole 然后我让她就待在洞里
[09:21] because at least it kept the wind out. 至少可以挡住风
[09:23] Yikes. 好惨
[09:26] That was all great when it was just my mom and me. 只有我和我妈俩人的时候没问题
[09:28] But “Merry Christmas, Shawn Hunter, 但是现在肖恩来了
[09:30] welcome to us,” I don’t think so. 他加入了我们 我不想再这样了
[09:32] Mom, Dad, we need to turn them into the perfect family for the holidays. 爸爸妈妈 我们要把他们变成适合过节的完美家庭
[09:36] We’re gonna need a Christmas miracle! 我们需要一个圣诞奇迹
[09:45] You carry glitter in your pocket. 你口袋里竟然装着彩纸
[09:47] I used to carry butterflies, but… 我以前还装蝴蝶来着 可是
[10:02] Welcome. Welcome, good, gentle people to… 欢迎 欢迎温柔善良的人们来观看
[10:06] “A Christmas Maya.” 圣诞玛雅
[10:08] -Really? -Yes! Because we want to show you -至于吗 -是的 因为我们想让你知道
[10:11] what went wrong with your Christmas past, 你过去的圣诞节哪里出了问题
[10:13] so that you can improve your Christmas present. 然后你就可以改善现在的圣诞
[10:17] -Christmas present. -No. -圣诞礼物 -别介
[10:20] Act one! Christmas past. 第一幕 以前的圣诞节
[10:23] Crazy Christmas. 疯狂的圣诞节
[10:31] Baby girl, it’s me! 小宝贝 是我
[10:34] Baby girl, your mama is home from the Nighthawk Diner 小宝贝 我妈妈从夜鹰餐厅回来了
[10:39] where I spent all Christmas Eve slingin’ hash for tips 我整个晚上都在做服务员挣小费
[10:44] so that I could give you the Christmas you deserve! 好能让你明天开开心心地过圣诞节
[10:49] She’s me! 她演的是我
[10:52] All this time I wanted to be her and she’s me. 我一直想变成她 结果现在她变成我了
[10:56] Too soon. 别高兴得太早
[10:58] I’m Maya Penelope Hart, and I’m a troubled kid. 我是玛雅·佩洛内普·哈特 我是个喜欢惹事的小孩
[11:02] With a heart of gold! 但有着金子般的心
[11:04] And I wore these things for like, two years. 我这些衣服已经穿了大概两年
[11:08] Guess who I ran into to today. 猜猜我今天遇见了谁
[11:10] -Anybody but Gimbo. -Gimbo the Elf! -不许说吉宝 -小精灵吉宝
[11:13] -Yay! -No yay! -耶 -不
[11:17] Well… hello, Maya! 你好 玛雅
[11:23] I bet you’re wonderin’ 我打赌你现在肯定在想
[11:24] what I’ve got in this big bag of practical gifts. 我这个巨大的礼物包里有些什么
[11:28] Wet Wipes? 湿纸巾
[11:30] I… I wish. It’s just regular napkins. 要是就好了 只是普通纸巾而已
[11:34] But I could spit on ’em for ya. 但我可以帮你在上面吐口水
[11:36] You’re the best, Gimbo. 你最棒了 吉宝
[11:40] This year I may not have anything in this bag that you want, 今年我的包里可能没有你想要的
[11:45] but I tried real hard for there to be somethin’ that you might need. 但我认真准备了一些你可能需要的东西
[11:50] What’s this, Gimbo? 这是什么 吉宝
[11:52] It’s a permit that says that next year you can go to school 入学通知 你明年可以去上学了
[11:56] with your new little friend. 和你的新朋友待在一起
[11:59] You mean Riley? 你是说莱丽
[12:01] Yeah! Would you like that? 没错 你喜欢吗
[12:03] Who knows? Maybe you’ll meet other friends, too. 谁知道呢 也许你还会遇见其他朋友
[12:08] Maybe… I guess. 也许吧
[12:11] It’s not a toy or anything. 这又不是玩具什么的
[12:13] I know. 我知道
[12:18] I’m so sorry, Mom. 我真的很抱歉 妈妈
[12:21] I didn’t realize how important that gift was. 我原来没发现那个礼物这么重要
[12:23] That’s okay. You were just a little girl. 没关系 你那时还小
[12:26] You gave me all my friends. 你让我交到了朋友
[12:31] And now… Act Two. 现在 第二幕
[12:34] Christmas Present. 现在的圣诞节
[12:35] -Secret Santa. -Do it. -秘密圣诞老人 -掐
[12:39] No, Spirit, please don’t make me go. 天呐 我简直看不下去了
[12:47] -Boy, you love drama. -I know I do. -天 你真能演 -我知道
[12:57] -Okay, who goes first? -No! We’re not going one at a time, -好了 谁先开始 -不 我们不要一个一个来
[13:00] I want this over with as quick as possible. 我希望这件事赶紧结束
[13:02] I don’t think everybody feels that way, Maya. 我觉得其他人不是这么想的 玛雅
[13:10] Oh– Oh, boy. Uh, it’s a clock. 噢 噢天哪 一个钟
[13:14] It’s broken. 它坏掉了
[13:16] And the instruction manual on how to fix it. 还有修钟的说明书
[13:22] Best Christmas ever. 最棒的圣诞节
[13:26] I must’ve opened the wrong one. 我肯定拿错礼物了
[13:33] The Magical Gathering of Dungeon Masters. 卡坦岛地牢大师的神奇收集之旅
[13:36] Of Catan. For Nerds. 给书呆子玩的
[13:42] This can’t be for me. 这个肯定不是给我的
[13:44] It has your name on it. 这上面有你的名字
[13:46] Oh, wow. Just… Hmm. 噢 哇哦 好吧
[13:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:53] Boy. I may have never done this with you before, 天啊 虽然我以前没和你们一起做这件事
[13:56] but even I know you could at least pretend 我也知道你至少得假装
[13:58] to deeply appreciate whatever you get. 非常喜欢你得到的礼物
[14:02] Etiquette: A Guide to Manners and Proper Behavior Among People. 礼仪导航 如何有礼貌有分寸地行事
[14:08] I deeply appreciate it. 非常感谢
[14:14] Guys, that’s a really mean gift. Guys? 大伙 这礼物太伤人了吧 你们说呢
[14:18] Farkle, wait. I’m sure there’s a good reason that somebody would– 法尔科 等等 我确定大家送的礼物都有一个很好的理由
[14:21] Yeah, is there a good reason somebody would get me this? 是吗 有人送我这个东西 能有什么好理由
[14:24] Farkle, you found out that your ancestors are Jewish. 法尔科 你知道了自己的祖先是犹太人
[14:28] So… I– I don’t know who I am anymore, 所以 我对自己的身份有点迷惑
[14:30] I shouldn’t even be celebrating Christmas? 就不能过圣诞节了吗
[14:33] No. No, that’s not it at all. 不不 我不是那个意思
[14:36] Why are you pushing me? 你为什么要逼我
[14:37] I’m not! I didn’t mean to. 我没有 我不是故意的
[14:42] Great job. I mean, another brilliant year, Secret Santas. 不错 又是不错的一年啊 秘密圣诞老人们
[14:46] Yeah, I guess we don’t really know each other at all. 是啊 我猜我们对彼此也没有特别了解
[14:55] A broken clock? That’s what you think of me? 一个坏掉的钟 你眼中的我就是这样的吗
[15:01] Maya, we’re not going anywhere until we figure out 玛雅 我们哪儿也不去
[15:04] why these horrible gifts are great. 咱们一定要弄清楚这些糟糕的礼物哪里好
[15:06] There’s nothing to figure out, the whole thing’s a disaster. 没什么好说的了 整件事就是个灾难
[15:08] What does this mean, Riley? How is this great? 这是什么意思 莱丽 这个怎么好了
[15:12] Farkle, I got this for you not to change you, 法尔科 我送你这个东西不是想要改变你
[15:16] but because it’s a part of where you came from. 只是因为这是你祖先文化的一部分
[15:19] Ever since the day after our culture week, 我们的文化周的那一天过后
[15:22] when you found out that you might have a new ancestry, 你发现自己可能不了解自己的祖先
[15:24] I started reading about it. Because I love you. 我就开始研究犹太文化 因为我爱你
[15:28] And I would always want to know who you are. 我会一直努力去了解你
[15:31] Whoever you are. 无论你是谁
[15:35] Did you know that in Hebrew everything goes from right to left? 你知道希伯来语是从右到左写的吗
[15:40] All this time, everything you’ve done, you’ve always thought left to right. 你做的每件事 一直都是从左到右思考的
[15:44] And now, you may need to consider that there’s another way. 现在 你也许需要换种方式思考
[15:51] And when I thought about that, 当我想到这一点
[15:53] I thought it would be good for you, 我认为这对你来说应该是个好礼物
[15:55] because if you know both ways, 因为如果你学会了两种方式
[15:58] well… then you have an even greater understanding than you did before. 那么 你会比以前还要聪明
[16:04] Isn’t that what you’ve always wanted? 这不是你一直希望的吗
[16:10] Happy Hanukkah, Farkle. Merry Christmas. 光明节快乐 法尔科 圣诞快乐
[16:15] Happy everything. 祝你天天开心
[16:17] Thanks, Riley, uh… 谢谢你 莱丽 呃
[16:19] You’re right. I’m gonna try to learn everything I can about this. 你说得对 我会尽我所能去学习一切
[16:30] This was from me, Zay. 这是我送你的礼物 小赛
[16:33] The Magical Gathering of the Dungeon Masters. 卡坦岛地牢大师的神奇收集之旅
[16:37] Of Catan. For Nerds. 给书呆子玩的
[16:41] Why would you think I’d want this? 你为什么认为我会想要这个
[16:43] Isn’t this something you’d want? 这不是你想要的吗
[16:44] Is this what you think of me? 你是这么看我的吗
[16:46] No, we know how close you are to Lucas, and… 不 我们知道你与卢卡斯关系很好
[16:48] with him away for the holidays, 他没有与我们一起过节
[16:50] we didn’t want you to feel like you were alone. 我们不想让你感到孤独
[16:52] So Smackle and I wanted to include you in our world, too. 所以史麦科和我想让你成为我们生活中的一部分
[16:55] Farkle told me that he didn’t know what to get you, 法尔科告诉我他不知道你想要什么
[16:57] and it bothered us that we didn’t know you better. 我们很抱歉没有更好地去了解你
[17:00] And we want to. So he got you this game, 我们想了解你 所以就给了你这款游戏
[17:03] that will help us to get to know you. 这可以帮助我们去了解你
[17:06] -How? -Because it takes 17 years to play. -怎么帮 -因为这游戏要花17年才能通关
[17:11] Then we better get started. Thank you. 那我们最好现在就开始 谢谢
[17:22] I’m the one who, uh, got you this. 给你这个礼物的人是我
[17:24] I know that there are some things that are different about me. 我知道我有些地方和别人不同
[17:27] That’s why you got me an etiquette book? 所以你就给我一本礼仪导航吗
[17:31] Well… if you open it, 这个嘛 如果你打开看看的话
[17:33] you’ll see there’s some writing in the margins. 你会看到我在空白处写了一些东西
[17:37] Yeah, you crossed out a lot of stuff. 是的 你划掉了很多内容
[17:40] And you wrote some of your own stuff. 还自己写了些内容上去
[17:42] Yeah, here, see, it says, 对 你看这里 这里说
[17:43] uh, “A young lady speaks in a gentle tone, “一个年轻女孩说话应该温柔体贴
[17:45] and never raises her voice.” 不要大声叫喊”
[17:48] Your voice is my favorite thing about you. 我最喜欢的就是你的声音
[17:50] That’s why I crossed all these things out. 所以我把这些内容都划掉了
[17:51] That’s why I changed everything to the funny things you do that I like. 而且写上了我喜欢你的地方
[17:54] Because I know you’re working on stuff, 因为我知道你在努力改变自己
[17:57] but I never want you to forget who you are, 但我不想让你忘记自己的本来的样子
[17:59] and what makes you wonderful. 不想让你忘记真正使你出众的东西
[18:07] I’m feeling things because of you! 我现在心情很复杂啊 都是你干的好事
[18:11] You’re welcome, Smackle. 不要客气 史麦科
[18:15] Can’t wait to hear this one. 已经等不及想听为什么给我这个了
[18:18] It’s beautiful. But it’s broken. 它非常美 但是它坏了
[18:22] It was hard to find a broken one. 找一个已经坏的钟是非常困难的
[18:25] Ever since I’ve known you, 从我认识你以来
[18:27] you’ve never stopped trying to put yourself back together. 你就一直努力让自己振作 让自己变得更优秀
[18:29] I wanted to get you something to let you know 我想给一个东西让你知道
[18:32] that you’ve done a great job, 你已经做得非常好了
[18:34] and it’s okay to work on something else. 你可以努力去做别的事情了
[18:37] But why a clock? 但是为什么要给我一个钟?
[18:39] You already know that time fixes a lot of things. 你已经知道时间可以补救很多东西
[18:42] I thought you might like to return the favor. 我觉得你也许想做点什么回报它
[18:47] I’m not crying, you are. 我没有哭 你才哭了呢
[18:52] -You did good, guys. -So did you, Riley. -你们做得太好了 -你也是 莱丽
[18:56] Yeah, Riley, maybe we should give this Secret Santa thing one more year. 莱丽 也许我们明年应该再搞一次这样的活动
[19:00] Hey, Maya… you know the good thing about having a nice clock? 嘿 玛雅 你知道破钟有什么好处吗
[19:04] Once you fix it, it will always point you towards your… 一旦你把它修好 它会将你指向你的
[19:08] Christmas future. 圣诞未来
[19:16] Ghost of the Future. I fear you most of all. 未来 我现在已经不怕了
[19:25] Get me one! 给我买一个
[19:35] I’m Shawn. Hey! 我是肖恩 嘿
[19:38] Close enough. 演得挺像了
[19:41] I live in a trailer park. 我住在拖车公园
[19:42] It’s Christmas. I never liked Christmas. 圣诞节到了 我从不喜欢圣诞节
[19:45] I never knew who my real mother was, and the few times 我从不知道我真正的母亲是谁 我父亲
[19:48] my father was home for the holidays, well… 也很少回来陪我过节
[19:50] Happy cheese log, boy! 祝你节日快乐 孩子
[19:56] This time, I am gonna stay forever. 这次 我会一直留在你身边
[19:59] Well… gotta go! 好吧 我要走了
[20:03] Maya, you think your Christmases were crazy? 玛雅 你觉得你的圣诞节很疯狂吗
[20:06] No, I think what’s crazy is 不 我觉得疯狂的是
[20:08] you’re supposed to be showing me the future. 你本来应该给我看未来是什么样子
[20:09] This is Shawn’s past. 这是肖恩的过去
[20:11] That’s right. Because to get to your best future, 没错 因为给你看未来之前
[20:15] you needed to see that. 你必须要知道这个
[20:17] You got a lesson for me here, Matthews? 你是要在这里给我上一堂课吗 马修斯
[20:20] Well, I think Shawn might. 这个嘛 我认为肖恩会给你上一课
[20:23] At least you had people that cared to be there. 至少有人关心你 陪着你
[20:26] That’s all I ever wanted. 这一直是我最想要的
[20:28] Don’t you want that, too? 你难道不想要吗
[20:31] Maya, sometimes people find each other 玛雅 有时候人们找到对方
[20:33] because they’re exactly who they need. 因为他们互相需要
[20:36] It’s like that great story, the Gift of the Magi. 就像那个好故事《麦琪的礼物》
[20:40] Where people sacrifice for other people because they love them. 他们牺牲了自己最爱的东西 因为他们深爱着对方
[20:49] I’m going to kill you right now on Christmas. 虽然是圣诞节 但是我现在就想把你杀了
[20:55] Maya. Go. Shawn’s waiting for you guys. 玛雅 去吧 肖恩在等着你们呢
[21:00] -Mom? -Yeah, honey? -妈妈 -怎么了 亲爱的
[21:03] Can we go home now? 我们现在能回家吗
[21:05] Yeah. 好的
[21:07] Thank you for every Christmas past. 谢谢你每年都陪我过圣诞节
[21:11] You always gave me everything I needed. 你给了我我所需要的一切
[21:14] Well, so did you, Baby girl. 你也是 宝贝闺女
[21:16] It is still okay that I call you that, right? 我还可以这样叫你吧
[21:18] And it’s okay that Shawn’s a part of our crazy now? 那肖恩现在可以成为我们疯狂家庭的一员了吗
[21:22] For the rest of our lives. 希望他未来一直在
[21:30] Merry Christmas. We have to go. 圣诞节快乐 我们要走了
[21:33] ‘Cause we have someone waiting for us. 因为还有人在等我们
[21:35] So we’re going home. 所以我们要回家了
[21:37] Isn’t that wonderful? 多好啊
[21:40] Merry Christmas, every one. 祝你们每个人圣诞节快乐
[21:58] The best time to be a Riley. 圣诞节就是适合莱丽
[22:12] Hey, buddy. 嘿 小弟
[22:14] I know what you did, Riley. 我知道你干了什么 莱丽
[22:19] Because I understand the story, too. 因为我知道故事的来龙去脉
[22:22] What did I do? 我做了什么
[22:23] You gave Maya back to her family. 你让玛雅回到她家人身边
[22:26] Even though it was hard for you, 即使这样对你来说有点难受
[22:27] and you wanted to keep her for yourself. 你想让她一直陪着你
[22:29] You gave her the gift that would make her truly happy. 但这个礼物会让她感到真正的快乐
[22:36] Don’t tell her. 别告诉她
[22:37] I don’t have to. 我不用告诉她
[22:39] She knows. 她知道
女孩成长记

文章导航

Previous Post: 女孩成长记(Girls Meets World)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 女孩成长记(Girls Meets World)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

女孩成长记(Girls Meets World)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S02E22
S02E23
S02E24
S02E25
S02E26
S02E27
S02E28
S02E29
S02E30
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号