时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | College is a minefield. There’s so much to juggle. | 大学就是个雷区 有太多需要同时应付的事情 |
[00:04] | Classes, homework, and parties, obviously. | 上课 作业 当然了 还有派对 |
[00:13] | A wise man once told me that to balance it all, | 一位智者曾经告诉我 为了平衡课业和娱乐 |
[00:16] | everyone has their thing. | 每个人都有自己的方式 |
[00:17] | I didn’t know what he was talking about at the time, | 那个时候我还不懂他说的是什么意思 |
[00:20] | but it was so true. | 但是这话太对了 |
[00:23] | For college kids who like to party, | 对于喜欢嗨的大学生来说 |
[00:24] | the baseline is beer, weed, questionable Jell-O shots. | 标准配置是啤酒 大麻 不知道掺了什么的果冻酒 |
[00:29] | Then it gets interesting. | 然后一切就变得有趣了 |
[00:31] | You’ve got your pill poppers. | 比如说嗑药狂们 |
[00:32] | They love their Oxy, their Vico, their Norco. | 她们超爱嗑她们的缓释羟考酮 维柯丁 氢可酮 |
[00:36] | You know, girls raised by their nannies | 你知道 就是那些被保姆带大的女孩们 |
[00:37] | who hate themselves as much as the calories in alcohol. | 她们像讨厌酒里所含的热量一样讨厌自己 |
[00:41] | Then there’s people who do Molly, poppers, coke… | 然后还有人嗑摇头丸的 亚硝酸戊酯的 还有可卡因 |
[00:46] | My thing? I dabble. | 你问我是不是也嗑 我就浅尝即止 |
[00:48] | I like a nice buzz, but I don’t get, like, White-girl wasted. | 我喜欢来点刺激 但是我不会像白人妞一样嗑成废人 |
[00:53] | But the tricky part to having a thing | 但是能拥有自己的方式最难的部分 |
[00:55] | was knowing how to balance it all, | 就是明白到底怎么平衡这一切 |
[00:57] | and I hadn’t been doing so well. | 然而我并没有平衡得怎么样 |
[01:37] | Ana, why didn’t you wake me up? | Ana 你咋没喊我起床 |
[01:40] | I missed class! | 我睡过了一节课 |
[01:47] | Oh, hey. | 噢 嗨 |
[01:48] | What’s good with your roommate? | 你室友怎么了 |
[01:51] | Zoey! Where are you going? | Zoey 你要去哪儿 |
[01:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:55] | You missed our class. | 你错过了我们的课 |
[01:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:58] | Don’t worry though. I got you covered. | 但是不用担心 我帮你掩护过去了 |
[02:00] | Told the professor you were getting an abortion. | 我跟教授说你去做人流了 |
[02:02] | Wait, what? Why would you do that? | 等等 什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[02:05] | I’m already stressed as is. | 我已经够压力山大了 |
[02:06] | How about, “Thank you, Luca”? | 不如说句 “Luca 谢谢” |
[02:08] | Okay? You need to loosen up. | 好吗 你需要放松 |
[02:11] | Let me get you right. | 让我来帮你进入正轨 |
[02:12] | You know that’s not my thing. | 你知道这不是我的方式 |
[02:14] | Well, you got to find your thing, | 你得找到你的方式 |
[02:16] | ’cause whatever your thing is dead-ass isn’t working. | 因为不管你的方式是什么 它行不通 没有作用 |
[02:20] | And you also literally have your pants on backwards. | 而且你把你的裤子穿反了 |
[02:25] | Well, smoking weed at 11:00 AM isn’t gonna solve my problems. | 不管怎么说 在上午11点抽大麻不能解决我的问题 |
[02:29] | What’s, like, good with you? | 你怎么了 |
[02:32] | Like, when I first met you, I really vibed with you. | 在我第一次见到你的时候 我跟你很合得来 |
[02:35] | You were on some official shit. | 你当时可来劲了 |
[02:38] | Now you’re kind of just, like, | 现在你就像 |
[02:40] | every other kid running around here. | 这里的其他人一样 |
[02:42] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[02:43] | It means, like, you act like you have it all together, | 我的意思是 你装作你的生活井然有序 |
[02:45] | meanwhile none of us have it all together. | 与此同时 其实我们中没有人的生活是井然有序的 |
[02:48] | You just need to chill out and medicate your situation. | 你只是需要冷静下来 然后用药物来治疗你的情况 |
[02:53] | I don’t have time for this, so can you go? | 我没时间干这个 所以你能离开吗 |
[02:55] | Because I need to turn my pants around and make it to my next class. | 因为我得把裤子转回来然后赶去上下一节课 |
[02:58] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[03:01] | But our project. | 但是我们的小组课题 |
[03:03] | What’s good with that? It’s due Friday. | 怎么样 周五截止 |
[03:06] | We got to get working on it, so… | 我们得赶紧开始做了 所以 |
[03:09] | You want to stay up tonight? | 你今晚想通宵吗 |
[03:10] | Yeah. No, damn, no, I can’t, | 好啊 不 妈的 不 我不行 |
[03:12] | um, because I have a James Baldwin exhibit thingy. | 因为我有个James Baldwin展览要去 |
[03:15] | Th-That’s cool. | 听起来很酷 |
[03:16] | – I-I don’t want to go. – Oh, sucks. | – 我 我不想去 – 噢 那真可惜 |
[03:18] | Well, we could do tomorrow or the night after that, | 不管怎样 我们可以明天或者后天的晚上 |
[03:20] | I just can’t be pinned down right now. | 我现在还不能确定 |
[03:22] | Fine. Can you just please come up with ideas tonight? | 好吧 拜托你能今晚想些点子吗 |
[03:25] | ‘Cause I don’t want to be behind on this project | 因为我不想在这个课题上落后 |
[03:27] | while you’re at this James Baldwin thing that I’m totally not invited to | 在你去这个没有邀请我 |
[03:31] | and totally don’t want to go to. | 我也不想去的James Baldwin展的时候 |
[03:34] | Dude, do you want to come? | 老兄 你想来吗 |
[03:36] | Nah, I can’t. My mom’s in town. | 不 我来不了 我妈来了 |
[03:39] | But you’re sweet, though. | 但你人真好 还邀请我 |
[03:42] | Thanks? | 谢谢 |
[03:43] | 在这个国家当一个相对而言神志清醒的黑人 意味着得时刻保持愤怒 | |
[03:46] | These are some fun pictures. | 这里有些有趣的照片 |
[03:49] | I used to have that hoodie. | 我以前有件那样的卫衣 |
[03:52] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[03:54] | You reek! | 你烟臭味太重了 |
[03:55] | How much weed did you smoke? | 你抽了多少大麻 |
[03:58] | Clearly not enough to be at a whack-ass student photography show. | 显然撑不过一个烂爆了的学生摄影展 |
[04:01] | If this is an “Experimental art” Exhibit, | 如果这是一个”实验艺术”展 |
[04:05] | then where are all of the dicks? | 那么男人生殖器的展品都去哪儿了 |
[04:07] | This is socially conscious photography | 这是基于James Baldwin的作品之上的 |
[04:09] | based on the work of James Baldwin. | 社会意识摄影展 |
[04:11] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[04:12] | Or is it just a bunch of sad photos of little Black kids | 还是这只是一堆黑人小男孩 |
[04:14] | holding melting ice cream? | 拿着要化了的冰淇淋的悲伤照片 |
[04:16] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[04:17] | Well, I also saw a couple | 我还看到了几张 |
[04:19] | sad photos of tiny Black hands holding onto chain link fences. | 黑皮肤的小手抓着铁丝网围栏的悲伤照片 |
[04:24] | You did not bring us here to look at those. | 你把我们带来才不是为了看这些的 |
[04:27] | – Mm? – You brought us here to look at that. | – 啥 – 你带我们是来看那个的 |
[04:33] | Wait, what? What’s Aaron doing here? | 等等 什么 Aaron在这干什么 |
[04:35] | Oh, my God. I see him everywhere. | 我的天 我真是到处都能见到他 |
[04:37] | I know. I think it’s ’cause you’re stalking him. | 我知道 我觉得这是因为你在跟踪他 |
[04:39] | I’m not stalking him. | 我才没有跟踪他 |
[04:43] | I’m totally stalking him. | 好吧 我完全就是在跟踪他 |
[04:45] | – Hey. – Oh, hey. | – 嗨 – 噢 嘿 |
[04:46] | – What’s up? How are you? – Hey. | – 怎么样 你还好吗 – 嘿 |
[04:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[04:51] | Um… Okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[04:53] | Uh, I-I kind of helped set this whole thing up. | 我算是帮忙布置了整个展 |
[04:56] | – Wow. – Yeah. | – 哇 – 对 |
[04:57] | I didn’t know you were into Baldwin. That’s pretty deep for a freshman. | 我不知道你喜欢Baldwin 对于一个新生来说你可真有深度 |
[04:59] | Of course. And you act like you’re so old yourself, grandpa. | 那当然了 你装作一副你好像很老的样子 爷爷 |
[05:03] | Just pull out the slippers and tell us what Y2K was like. | 把拖鞋拿出来然后告诉我们2000年时候是什么样的 |
[05:05] | Oh, wow, okay, I see. So you got jokes? | 噢 哇哦 行 我懂了 所以你很会说笑 |
[05:08] | Look, we’re going to Papa K’s after this. You should come. | 我们在这结束后要去K老爹 你该一起来 |
[05:12] | You heard that, right? | 你听到了 对吧 |
[05:13] | He just invited me to Papa K’s. | 他刚刚邀请我去K老爹 |
[05:16] | Papa K’s, he basically just proposed | 是去K老爹诶 他基本上就是在求婚了 |
[05:18] | and so, of course my answer is… | 所以当然了 我的回答是 |
[05:21] | Yeah, we’ll see what happens. | 行 我们看情况吧 |
[05:22] | Well, okay, freshmen. | 那么好吧 新生 |
[05:24] | Maybe I’ll see you there. | 或许我会在那儿见到你 |
[05:26] | Maybe he’ll see you there? | 或许他会在那儿见到你 |
[05:29] | I mean, what kind of stalker would you be | 我是说 你还算得上什么跟踪狂 |
[05:30] | if you decided to take off the night to do | 如果你决定今晚去做那份 |
[05:33] | the homework you’ve been talking about for, like, three weeks? | 你已经说了三个星期的作业 |
[05:35] | My God, I’m not a stalker. | 我的天 我不是个跟踪狂 |
[05:38] | This place is packed. | 这个地方真是爆满 |
[05:41] | I don’t see anything in here worth cracking open a new box of Plan B. | 我看不出这里有什么值得我开一盒新的备用嗨药的 |
[05:45] | Guys. | 朋友们 |
[05:47] | – Guys. – Mm-hmm? | – 朋友们 – 嗯 |
[05:49] | I see Aaron and he sees me. | 我看到Aaron 他也在看到我了 |
[05:50] | Are you guy seeing us see each other right now? | 你们看到我们正在互相对视吗 |
[05:54] | – You see that, right? – Kind of. | – 你看到了对吧 – 差不多 |
[05:55] | – Ooh, okay. – Okay. | – 噢好的 – 好吧 |
[05:57] | – You know, you go. – Oh! That’s my bad. | – 你去吧 – 噢 是我不好 |
[05:58] | – Hey. – What’s up? | – 嘿 – 你怎么样 |
[06:00] | – You made it. – Yeah. | – 你终究来了 – 是的 |
[06:01] | Um, grab a table. | 呃 找个位置坐 |
[06:02] | Oh. Anywhere? | 噢 随便坐吗 |
[06:06] | Oh, you want me to scooch? I can scooch. | 噢 你想让我挤一挤吗 我可以的 |
[06:07] | Hey, you, homeboy. | 嘿 你 兄弟 |
[06:08] | Uh, could you scooch or get that to go? | 呃 你能让我挤挤或者是把这个打包走吃吗 |
[06:11] | – It’s just a salad. – I’m begging you to stop. | – 这只是个沙拉 – 我求你停下 |
[06:12] | I actually see a table open by the bathrooms. | 我其实看到洗手间旁边有个空桌 |
[06:15] | Okay. Well, that’s where… that’s where we’ll be. | 好吧 那就是我们将会呆着的地方 |
[06:18] | By the bathroom where all the action happens. | 就在人们做不可描述的事情的洗手间旁边 |
[06:23] | Tally ho. | 发现目标 |
[06:23] | – All right. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好 |
[06:26] | Hey. Hey, I didn’t know you guys were gonna be here. | 嘿 我不知道你们也会来这里 |
[06:28] | Oh. Yeah, well, Aaron invited me. | 噢是的 Aaron邀请我来的 |
[06:31] | Us, too! | 还有我们 |
[06:33] | – Yeah, he invited a whole gang of people. – Yeah. | – 他邀请了一堆人 – 对 |
[06:36] | Is there anyone he didn’t invite? | 还有谁没被邀请吗 |
[06:37] | I don’t think he invited that guy | 他应该没邀请 |
[06:39] | who’s fixing the TV over there. | 那边那个修电视的吧 |
[06:40] | – Oh, no, he did. – Oh, he did? | – 不 他也邀请了 – 是吗 |
[06:43] | Zoey, I thought you knew that | Zoey 我以为你应该知道 |
[06:44] | this was, like, a group invitation? | 这个邀请是群发的吧 |
[06:47] | Uh, no. | 不对 |
[06:48] | He said, “Okay, Freshman. Maybe I’ll see you there.” | 他说的是 “好的 新生 有机会到时候见” |
[06:53] | – Yeah. – Freshman. | – 怎么了 – 新生 |
[06:55] | That’s what he calls me. | 他叫我新生啊 |
[06:56] | We have cute nicknames for each other. | 我们彼此都有昵称了 |
[06:58] | Freshman, Sophomore? | 新生啊 大二的啊 |
[06:59] | Yeah, but he said freshmen with an “E”. | 对 但他说的是复数的新生们 |
[07:02] | Not freshman with an “A”. | 不是单数的新生 |
[07:04] | Okay, freshmen. | 好的 新生们 |
[07:07] | Freshmen. | 新生们 |
[07:10] | Let me grab a round of calzones | 送一盘意大利披萨饺 |
[07:11] | for those Tri-Pis over at table four. | 给四号桌那群猛男 |
[07:13] | Tell them V-Digital the Great’s in the building. | 告诉他们超嗨威大帝就在这儿 |
[07:16] | I will not. | 拒绝 |
[07:17] | So, the night was a total bust. | 那一晚真是不好过 |
[07:19] | Turns out Aaron wasn’t checking for me. | 原来Aaron对我没什么意思 |
[07:22] | He was checking for the entire student body, | 他只是在召集派队成员 |
[07:25] | and I still had a ton of work to do. | 而我还有一堆活儿要干 |
[07:27] | I had a fashion project with Luca, | 我和Luca有个时装设计作业 |
[07:29] | not to mention a 25-page paper | 更别提一篇25页的论文 |
[07:31] | on this woman who I thought was Judge Judy. | 我还以为要写的是法官朱迪 |
[07:38] | This will change your life. | 这玩意儿会改变你的人生 |
[07:41] | Oh, my God, those are drugs! | 天啊 这不是毒品吗 |
[07:42] | Those are illegal drugs! | 还是非法的毒品 |
[07:44] | Dude, you want to get me arrested? | 伙计 你想害我被抓吗 |
[07:46] | I really hope Aaron didn’t see you offer that to me. | 希望Aaron没看见这一幕 |
[07:48] | Zoey, it’s just Adderall. | Zoey 这只是阿得拉 |
[07:49] | I know what it is. | 我知道是阿得拉 |
[07:51] | My little brother should be on it. | 我弟弟应该在用 |
[07:53] | My dad, too. | 我爹也是 |
[07:54] | No, this is what half the student body is using | 不 这里一半的学生都在用它 |
[07:56] | to get their shit done. | 好完成各种破事 |
[07:57] | You won’t just finish your 25-page paper on Ruth Bader Ginsburg, | 你不仅能写完25页的Ruth Bader Ginsburg论文 |
[08:01] | you’ll actually care about the bitch. | 还会真正关心这个老太婆 |
[08:02] | Okay, Vivek, I’m not taking speed. | 好了 Vivek 我才不会嗑药呢 |
[08:05] | I’ve gotten this far without it. | 我没磕过药不也一直活得好好的 |
[08:06] | Okay, but you’re in college now. | 行吧 但你现在上了大学了 |
[08:09] | And the next four years are probably gonna determine | 今后的四年很可能会决定 |
[08:11] | your path for the rest of your life. | 你未来的人生道路 |
[08:12] | But it’s cheating. | 但这是作弊啊 |
[08:13] | It’s not cheating if everyone’s doing it. | 每个人都这么做就不算作弊了 |
[08:15] | Okay. Girls, do you guys cheat? | 好吧 姑娘们 你们会作弊吗 |
[08:17] | – What have you heard? – We don’t do anything. | – 你听说了什么 – 我们什么都没用 |
[08:19] | Nope, nothing. No steroids. | 没 什么都没 没用类固醇 |
[08:20] | – No HGH. – No creams. | – 没用生长激素 – 没抹霜 |
[08:21] | – No rubs. – No deer antler spray. | – 没涂膏 – 没用鹿茸喷剂 |
[08:22] | And definitely not “The Clear”. | 而且绝对没嗑药 |
[08:24] | We keep our bodies clean. | 我们的身体干干净净 |
[08:26] | Wow, I’m so convinced. | 真是令人信服 |
[08:33] | What was that I just took? | 我刚刚吃的是什么 |
[08:35] | – Addy. – 10 or 20? | – 阿得拉 – 10还是20 |
[08:36] | 20. | 20的 |
[08:37] | Now I’m ready to rock. | 那我准备好嗨翻天了 |
[08:38] | Do you have a paper due or something? | 你是有论文要交什么的吗 |
[08:40] | No, there’s a party in the Hollywood Hills. | 不是 好莱坞山那里有个派队 |
[08:43] | And I’m gonna try and have sex with Jason Derulo. | 我去看看能不能泡上Jason Derulo |
[08:46] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[08:47] | The whole pill thing just freaks me out. | 嗑药让我觉得有些害怕 |
[08:49] | I mean, I feel like it’s a gateway to something awful, | 我感觉会遇上什么坏事 |
[08:51] | like having a heart attack or… or meeting Dr. Drew. | 比如心脏病发作或是碰见Drew医生 |
[08:55] | Or it’s a gateway to just finishing your paper. | 也可能就写完了论文 |
[09:00] | Here. | 给 |
[09:02] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[09:11] | No! | 不许 |
[09:16] | No. | 不许 |
[09:21] | No! | 不许 |
[09:36] | Ruth Ruth… | |
[09:38] | Bader Bader… | |
[09:39] | Ginsburg Ginsburg. | |
[10:04] | Oh, man. | 老天啊 |
[10:15] | This was definitely going to be a one-time thing. | 我保证只干这么一次 |
[10:26] | So, I popped the little blue study pill, | 我吞下了助学蓝色小药片 |
[10:30] | but I didn’t get what all the fuss was about. | 但我没明白它有什么用 |
[10:32] | I mean, I didn’t feel anything. | 我什么都没感觉到 |
[10:35] | Until I did. | 直到它生效 |
[10:37] | Fat Joe / Remy Ma / French Montana / InfaRed | 背景音乐 |
[10:47] | The good thing about Adderall | 阿得拉的好处是 |
[10:48] | is it gives you hyper focus on one thing for hours. | 它能让你连着几小时高度专注做某件事 |
[10:54] | The bad thing about it is | 它的坏处是 |
[10:55] | it gives you hyper focus on one thing for hours. | 它能让你连着几小时高度专注做某件事 |
[11:00] | I do want to step into fall. | 我确实想迈入秋季 |
[11:21] | Class, you will not succeed | 同学们 你们无法获得成功 |
[11:22] | in this Digital Marketing Strategies course or the world | 无论是数字营销策略这门课还是在现实世界 |
[11:25] | unless you have a thorough understanding of… | 除非你们清晰地了解 |
[11:29] | Squatters’ rights. | 非法占据者的权利 |
[11:31] | I’ve been both beneficiary and victim. | 我既是受益者 也是受害者 |
[11:34] | 沙漠风暴 1990年以美国为首的多国部队 针对伊拉克侵占科威特而发动的军事进攻 | |
[11:34] | Because currently, there’s a Desert Storm veteran | 因为现在 有个参加过沙漠风暴的老兵 |
[11:36] | who’s taken up residence in the back seat of my sedan. | 把我的车后座当成了自己家 |
[11:39] | Normally, as a patriot, I would honor such a hero, | 一般来说 爱国的我会对这位英雄敬重有加 |
[11:42] | but his once-delightful war stories | 但他曾经让人喜闻乐见的战争故事 |
[11:44] | are now starting to turn violent. | 开始呈现出暴力倾向 |
[11:46] | It’s freaking out my lady friend. | 我女朋友被吓得不轻 |
[11:48] | Dude! | 大哥 |
[11:49] | You owe me $3,000. | 你欠我3000美元 |
[11:52] | I spent the entire night shopping the Semi-Annual Sale, | 我整晚都在逛年中减价活动 |
[11:55] | ultimately made a lot of full-price choices. | 结果却买了一堆全价商品 |
[11:57] | I didn’t even finish Ruth Bader Ginsburg. | Ruth Bader Ginsburg那篇论文甚至都没写完 |
[12:01] | Baby’s first Addy spiral! | 小宝宝的第一次阿得拉磕嗨之旅欸 |
[12:05] | So, the thing that maxed out my credit card has a name, | 所以刷爆我信用卡的这玩意儿还有个名字 |
[12:09] | and you two didn’t think of warning me? | 你们也不记得给我提个醒 |
[12:11] | That’s my bad, dude. That one’s on V-Didge. | 我错了 朋友 这锅我威大帝背 |
[12:13] | Look, you made a rookie mistake. | 听着 你只是犯了个新手会犯的错误 |
[12:15] | Anyway, I mean, you’ll know better next time. | 无论如何 下次不会这样了 |
[12:18] | There’s not gonna be a next time. | 不会有下次了 |
[12:20] | You know what? I should’ve listened to myself. | 告诉你 我应该听从自己的内心 |
[12:21] | That stuff is not me, and I’ve ended up even further behind. | 这玩意儿不适合我 进展还不如嗑药之前 |
[12:29] | – How was your night? – It was… it was dope. | – 昨晚过得怎么样 – 太 太棒了 |
[12:31] | I wasn’t disappointed by anything about it. | 没有任何一件事让我失望 |
[12:33] | Cool. I, uh… I hope next time we can talk more. | 好极了 希望下次我们能多聊聊 |
[12:37] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[12:40] | “Next time.” | “下次” |
[12:42] | First Lieutenant Steve? | 是Steve中尉吗 |
[12:43] | It’s your boy Charlie. | 我是你的老弟 Charlie |
[12:45] | Are you still living in my car? | 你还住在我车里吗 |
[12:46] | Ah, okay. | 好的 |
[12:48] | A couple things. | 有几件事 |
[12:49] | Number one, did I leave my lights on? | 第一 我关车灯了吗 |
[12:51] | Please can you turn those off? Thank you. | 能帮我关了吗 谢谢 |
[12:53] | Number two, we need to talk. | 第二 我们得谈谈了 |
[12:57] | Wow. You ever not doing “your thing”? | 哇 你嗑药就没个停的吗 |
[13:00] | Funerals. | 有几场葬礼 |
[13:02] | I have too much respect for the dead. | 我对死者充满了敬意 |
[13:03] | You’re gonna do that while we work? | 工作时候也不停吗 |
[13:05] | There you go. | 你又来了 |
[13:06] | Just worrying about what I’m doing. | 老是在管我在做什么 |
[13:09] | Like, did you even come up with any ideas? | 你自己有想过什么点子吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah. To, uh… I’ll grab… | 我要 我拿点 |
[13:14] | Grab these pens and… | 拿几支笔 |
[13:16] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[13:17] | Instead of firing off shots and disrespecting the herb, | 别对人家指手画脚 还有贬低草药 |
[13:20] | figure your own shit out. | 把你自己那点破事做了 |
[13:23] | Well, that is amazing. | 画得真不错啊 |
[13:31] | Now it’s amazing. | 现在才叫不错 |
[13:33] | So, Luca’s thing obviously worked for him, | 显然磕药对Luca来说很管用 |
[13:35] | but I wasn’t Luca, and I was gonna be fine. | 但我不是Luca 不嗑药也照样能过 |
[13:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:59] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[14:07] | One last time. | 最后一次 |
[14:09] | Just to get the paper done. | 一定要把论文写完 |
[14:19] | And this time, I wasn’t distracted by anything. | 这一次 我丝毫没有分心 |
[14:22] | I got it all done. | 我把它们全部搞定了 |
[14:26] | – So. – Hmm? | – 所以 – 嗯 |
[14:27] | – Remember those calzone girls? – Yeah. | – 还记得那些披萨饺女孩吗 – 记得啊 |
[14:29] | One of them had a sad cousin in from out of town. | 我睡到了她们中的一个 |
[14:32] | Boom. | 厉害吧 |
[14:33] | So did Jason Derulo. Boom | 我也睡到了Jason Derulo 厉害吧 |
[14:35] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 你们俩 |
[14:37] | Oh, she lives. | 哦 她还活着 |
[14:38] | Yeah, and I finished all my work. | 是的 而且我还做完了所有作业 |
[14:41] | That’s why I saw you shaking the vending machines at 4:00 AM? | 这就是你凌晨四点在那摇自动贩卖机的原因吗 |
[14:43] | Oh, my God, you were totally smurfing your ass off, weren’t you? | 天哪 其实你一直是在背着我们偷偷努力学习 是吧 |
[14:47] | What? No. | 什么 我没有 |
[14:49] | I mean, why can’t a girl just get a Payday and watch the sun rise? | 为什么一个女孩不能就去买条巧克力 然后欣赏日出呢 |
[14:52] | Dude, stop. You’re better than this. | 哥们儿 别说了 你不至于这样吧 |
[14:54] | Really. | 真的 |
[14:55] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[14:57] | I took another one. | 我又吃了一次药片 |
[14:58] | I mean, you guys saw how much work I had to do. | 你们也看到我有多少作业要赶吧 |
[15:00] | Hey, we’re on your team, buddy. | 嘿 我们和你是站在一边的 兄弟 |
[15:01] | Yeah. Why are you making such a big deal out of this? | 对啊 你为什么对这件事这么在意啊 |
[15:04] | Because it’s not gonna be my thing. | 因为我不想以后都习惯做这种事 |
[15:06] | Who cares if it is? | 就算是又怎么样 |
[15:07] | It’s like Smart Water around here. | 这就像喝水一样正常啊 |
[15:09] | Listen, I don’t have a problem with other people doing it, | 听着 别人这样做我没意见 |
[15:12] | but I don’t want to be reliant on something | 但我不想通过依赖什么东西 |
[15:13] | just to get by for the next four years. | 来混过接下来的四年时间 |
[15:16] | It was a one-time thing. | 这种事我只会做一次 |
[15:17] | I just needed some… | 我只是需要一些 |
[15:20] | academic steroids. | 学术类固醇 |
[15:21] | Got it, cool, whatever. | 知道了 好吧 随便 |
[15:24] | That’s the last time I give her drugs for free. | 这是我最后一次免费给她药了 |
[15:26] | That’s the last time you need to. | 你也是最后一次需要给我药 |
[15:27] | Is that Aaron? | 那是Aaron吗 |
[15:28] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:29] | Wait, so you’re, like, really, really doing the stalking thing, huh? | 等等 所以你是 真的 真的在跟踪他吗 |
[15:33] | What? | 什么 |
[15:36] | Okay, what? | 好吧 是又怎样 |
[15:37] | You know I am, | 你知道我就是在跟踪他 |
[15:39] | so can you just… go somewhere else? | 所以你能不能 走开就好了 |
[15:41] | Hey, Zoey. | 嘿 Zoey |
[15:42] | Oh. Tch. | 噢 噗 |
[15:44] | Hey, big guy. | 嘿 大家伙 |
[15:48] | Hot start. | 非常棒的开始呢 |
[15:49] | Yeah, um, well, I’m about to head out, | 嗯 是这样 我现在正打算要走 |
[15:51] | but the BSU is throwing a party tonight at Hawkins. | 但是黑人学生联盟会在霍金斯大厅那里开一个派对 |
[15:53] | You should come through. | 你应该过来玩 |
[15:55] | Cool. Cool, yeah. | 好的 好的 当然 |
[15:56] | Okay, cool. Hope to see you there. | 行 很好 希望到时候能见到你 |
[16:02] | Now, that was a personal invite. | 刚刚这个就是私人邀请了哦 |
[16:04] | He said… | 他说 |
[16:05] | You should come through. | 你应该过来玩 |
[16:08] | You. | 你 |
[16:09] | “You.” | “你” |
[16:11] | Which applies to me. | 正是指我 |
[16:12] | It does. | 是的 |
[16:14] | – I’m “You”! – You are you! | – 我就是”你” – 你就是”你” |
[16:24] | Zoey! You made it. | Zoey 你来了 |
[16:25] | Hey. Nice. | 嘿 真好 |
[16:27] | You look amazing. | 你看起来很美 |
[16:28] | What are those, Zappos? | 这双鞋是在Zappos买的吗 |
[16:31] | Sure. | 是的 |
[16:32] | Damn, I feel like since school started, | 该死 我感觉自从开学后 |
[16:34] | we haven’t had time to kick it, | 我们都没有时间一起聚 |
[16:34] | but I’m just…I’m happy that you’re here. You know? | 但是我 我很高兴你来了 你知道吗 |
[16:37] | Like I said, you look… you look great. | 就像我刚刚说的 你看起来 你看起来很美 |
[16:39] | Finally, the moment I had been waiting for. | 终于 我等待的这一刻来临了 |
[16:43] | You know, Aaron, | 你知道吗 Aaron |
[16:44] | I know the past couple weeks have been hectic, | 我知道过去的几个周都挺忙的 |
[16:45] | but I’m really happy that… | 但是我很高兴 |
[16:48] | Whoa, this party’s getting crazy. | 哇 这个派对开始疯起来了 |
[16:50] | Um, would you do me a favor and pass out cups? | 嗯 你能帮我发一下杯子吗 |
[16:52] | – Wait, but I’m wondering… – Thank you so much. | – 等下 我在想 – 非常感谢 |
[16:54] | Hey, don’t break that, man. | 嘿 别把那个打碎了 兄弟 |
[16:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[17:01] | I’m a drug addict and the help. | 现在我既是瘾君子又是小帮佣 |
[17:05] | Just great. | 好棒哦 |
[17:07] | So, after passing out 28 sleeves of Solo cups, | 所以 在发完了28条一次性杯之后 |
[17:11] | which included the ones I had to get during my out-of-pocket BevMo run, | 其中还有一些是我自己掏钱去BevMo买的 |
[17:15] | I was done. | 我彻底受够了 |
[17:16] | – Hey, Zoey. – Oh, hey. | – 嘿 Zoey – 噢 嘿 |
[17:18] | Can we get some cups? | 我们能拿几个杯子吗 |
[17:19] | They’re saying you’re the cup girl. | 他们都在说你是”杯女孩” |
[17:21] | Oh, my God, they’re not seriously calling me that, right? | 噢我的天 他们不会真的那样叫我吧 |
[17:23] | No. She cleaned it up. | 没有 她把这个称呼美化了 |
[17:25] | Actually, they’re calling you the cup bitch. | 实际上 他们是在叫你”杯婊子” |
[17:29] | Why wouldn’t they be? | 为什么不呢 |
[17:31] | Why wouldn’t they be? | 为什么不呢 |
[17:33] | That’s who I am. | 那就是我 |
[17:35] | Yo, Zoey. Where you going? | 哟 Zoey 你要去哪 |
[17:37] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[17:38] | Well, look, you know, I-I just want you to know that | 那个 我 我真的希望你知道 |
[17:40] | I really appreciate what you did for me tonight. | 我很感谢今晚你为我做的一切 |
[17:42] | Well, it wasn’t exactly how I pictured my night going, so… | 但我本来并不打算以这种方式度过今晚的 所以 |
[17:45] | Yeah. Um, look, well, I can’t… | 是 呃 嗯 但我不能 |
[17:47] | I can’t let you walk home alone, right? | 我不能让你一个人走回去 是吧 |
[17:49] | You know? So… | 知道吗 所以 |
[17:52] | Yo, Mike. | 哟 Mike |
[17:53] | You, uh… you think you can walk her home? | 你 呃 你能陪她走回去吗 |
[17:56] | – Uh, yeah, sure. – Okay, cool. | – 呃 好啊 当然 – 好的 很好 |
[17:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:06] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[18:07] | Sorry. I didn’t know you were asleep. | 对不起 我不知道你睡着了 |
[18:09] | God, Zoey. | 天哪 Zoey |
[18:11] | It’s like this every night with you. | 你每晚都是这样 |
[18:12] | Just shut up and go to bed. | 闭嘴上床睡觉吧 |
[18:15] | You know, it seems like whatever I do, | 你知道吗 好像无论我做什么 |
[18:17] | you’re gonna have a problem with it, so… | 你都有意见 所以 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:20] | So you are capable of saying those words. | 原来你知道怎么说这几个字啊 |
[18:24] | Look, Ana, | 听着 Ana |
[18:26] | I have been wanting to apologize for leaving you at that party, | 因为上次把你一人留在派对上的事 我一直都想道歉 |
[18:29] | but every time I try and talk to you, | 但是每次我想道歉 开始跟你说话的时候 |
[18:31] | your middle fingers are up. | 你就冲我竖中指 |
[18:33] | Ana, leaving you at that party | Ana 把你丢在派对上 |
[18:34] | is quite honestly the worst thing I have ever done, | 真的是我做过的最糟糕的事 |
[18:37] | so please believe me when I say I really am sorry. | 所以请相信我是真心跟你说对不起的 |
[18:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:47] | Ever since I got here, I just haven’t been myself. | 自从我来到这里 就觉得我都不再是我自己了 |
[18:51] | I don’t know. I mean… | 我不知道 我的意思是 |
[18:53] | This isn’t who I am. | 这不是真正的我 |
[18:58] | So that night, Ana and I talked about everything. | 然后那天晚上 Ana和我把所有事情都说开了 |
[19:01] | I told her about the pills, the parties, Aaron. | 我跟她说了药片的事 还有派对 Aaron |
[19:04] | She told me it was her first time being this far away from her family | 她则告诉我这是她第一次离家这么远 |
[19:07] | and she hadn’t made a single friend. | 而且还一个朋友都没有交到 |
[19:09] | Honestly, by the time that we got to the party, | 真的 那天我到派对现场的时候 |
[19:11] | I was just so nervous, I started drinking, | 我太紧张了 然后我就开始喝酒 |
[19:14] | which I never really did before. | 我以前从来没喝过酒 |
[19:16] | Well, except Sunday at mass. | 噢 除了周日做弥撒的时候 |
[19:18] | It’s the blood of Christ. | 那是基督的血 |
[19:20] | Anyway, and that’s why I got wasted and I filled the kiddy pool with vomit. | 总之 这就是我喝大了 还吐满了儿童水池的原因 |
[19:24] | She was just as messed up as I was. | 她就像我一样一团糟 |
[19:27] | Since we’d gotten to college, | 自从我们来上大学后 |
[19:28] | we’d been caught up worrying about what other people think. | 我们就一直忙于担心别人对我们的看法 |
[19:31] | We were crossing so many lines we thought we’d never cross | 我们做了许多本以为自己不会做的越界的事 |
[19:34] | instead of just being ourselves. | 而没有保持自我 |
[19:48] | From now on, I’m gonna do me. | 从现在开始 我要做自己了 |
[19:52] | I don’t need Aaron. | 我不需要Aaron |
[19:53] | I do not need Adderall. | 也不需要阿得拉 |
[19:57] | I’m even done with the partying, too. | 我甚至对派对都感到厌倦了 |
[20:00] | You know what I need? | 你知道我需要什么吗 |
[20:02] | To go to sleep | 我需要去睡觉 |
[20:04] | and not wake up until, like, the next episode of “Power.” | 一直睡到下一集<权欲>更新 |
[20:07] | – You do that. – Okay. | – 去吧 – 好的 |