Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

成长不容易(Grown-ish)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 成长不容易(Grown-ish)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] College is a minefield. There’s so much to juggle. 大学就是个雷区 有太多需要同时应付的事情
[00:04] Classes, homework, and parties, obviously. 上课 作业 当然了 还有派对
[00:13] A wise man once told me that to balance it all, 一位智者曾经告诉我 为了平衡课业和娱乐
[00:16] everyone has their thing. 每个人都有自己的方式
[00:17] I didn’t know what he was talking about at the time, 那个时候我还不懂他说的是什么意思
[00:20] but it was so true. 但是这话太对了
[00:23] For college kids who like to party, 对于喜欢嗨的大学生来说
[00:24] the baseline is beer, weed, questionable Jell-O shots. 标准配置是啤酒 大麻 不知道掺了什么的果冻酒
[00:29] Then it gets interesting. 然后一切就变得有趣了
[00:31] You’ve got your pill poppers. 比如说嗑药狂们
[00:32] They love their Oxy, their Vico, their Norco. 她们超爱嗑她们的缓释羟考酮 维柯丁 氢可酮
[00:36] You know, girls raised by their nannies 你知道 就是那些被保姆带大的女孩们
[00:37] who hate themselves as much as the calories in alcohol. 她们像讨厌酒里所含的热量一样讨厌自己
[00:41] Then there’s people who do Molly, poppers, coke… 然后还有人嗑摇头丸的 亚硝酸戊酯的 还有可卡因
[00:46] My thing? I dabble. 你问我是不是也嗑 我就浅尝即止
[00:48] I like a nice buzz, but I don’t get, like, White-girl wasted. 我喜欢来点刺激 但是我不会像白人妞一样嗑成废人
[00:53] But the tricky part to having a thing 但是能拥有自己的方式最难的部分
[00:55] was knowing how to balance it all, 就是明白到底怎么平衡这一切
[00:57] and I hadn’t been doing so well. 然而我并没有平衡得怎么样
[01:37] Ana, why didn’t you wake me up? Ana 你咋没喊我起床
[01:40] I missed class! 我睡过了一节课
[01:47] Oh, hey. 噢 嗨
[01:48] What’s good with your roommate? 你室友怎么了
[01:51] Zoey! Where are you going? Zoey 你要去哪儿
[01:53] I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:55] You missed our class. 你错过了我们的课
[01:56] Yeah. 是的
[01:58] Don’t worry though. I got you covered. 但是不用担心 我帮你掩护过去了
[02:00] Told the professor you were getting an abortion. 我跟教授说你去做人流了
[02:02] Wait, what? Why would you do that? 等等 什么 你为什么要这么做
[02:05] I’m already stressed as is. 我已经够压力山大了
[02:06] How about, “Thank you, Luca”? 不如说句 “Luca 谢谢”
[02:08] Okay? You need to loosen up. 好吗 你需要放松
[02:11] Let me get you right. 让我来帮你进入正轨
[02:12] You know that’s not my thing. 你知道这不是我的方式
[02:14] Well, you got to find your thing, 你得找到你的方式
[02:16] ’cause whatever your thing is dead-ass isn’t working. 因为不管你的方式是什么 它行不通 没有作用
[02:20] And you also literally have your pants on backwards. 而且你把你的裤子穿反了
[02:25] Well, smoking weed at 11:00 AM isn’t gonna solve my problems. 不管怎么说 在上午11点抽大麻不能解决我的问题
[02:29] What’s, like, good with you? 你怎么了
[02:32] Like, when I first met you, I really vibed with you. 在我第一次见到你的时候 我跟你很合得来
[02:35] You were on some official shit. 你当时可来劲了
[02:38] Now you’re kind of just, like, 现在你就像
[02:40] every other kid running around here. 这里的其他人一样
[02:42] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这话什么意思
[02:43] It means, like, you act like you have it all together, 我的意思是 你装作你的生活井然有序
[02:45] meanwhile none of us have it all together. 与此同时 其实我们中没有人的生活是井然有序的
[02:48] You just need to chill out and medicate your situation. 你只是需要冷静下来 然后用药物来治疗你的情况
[02:53] I don’t have time for this, so can you go? 我没时间干这个 所以你能离开吗
[02:55] Because I need to turn my pants around and make it to my next class. 因为我得把裤子转回来然后赶去上下一节课
[02:58] Whatever. 随你便
[03:01] But our project. 但是我们的小组课题
[03:03] What’s good with that? It’s due Friday. 怎么样 周五截止
[03:06] We got to get working on it, so… 我们得赶紧开始做了 所以
[03:09] You want to stay up tonight? 你今晚想通宵吗
[03:10] Yeah. No, damn, no, I can’t, 好啊 不 妈的 不 我不行
[03:12] um, because I have a James Baldwin exhibit thingy. 因为我有个James Baldwin展览要去
[03:15] Th-That’s cool. 听起来很酷
[03:16] – I-I don’t want to go. – Oh, sucks. – 我 我不想去 – 噢 那真可惜
[03:18] Well, we could do tomorrow or the night after that, 不管怎样 我们可以明天或者后天的晚上
[03:20] I just can’t be pinned down right now. 我现在还不能确定
[03:22] Fine. Can you just please come up with ideas tonight? 好吧 拜托你能今晚想些点子吗
[03:25] ‘Cause I don’t want to be behind on this project 因为我不想在这个课题上落后
[03:27] while you’re at this James Baldwin thing that I’m totally not invited to 在你去这个没有邀请我
[03:31] and totally don’t want to go to. 我也不想去的James Baldwin展的时候
[03:34] Dude, do you want to come? 老兄 你想来吗
[03:36] Nah, I can’t. My mom’s in town. 不 我来不了 我妈来了
[03:39] But you’re sweet, though. 但你人真好 还邀请我
[03:42] Thanks? 谢谢
[03:43] 在这个国家当一个相对而言神志清醒的黑人 意味着得时刻保持愤怒
[03:46] These are some fun pictures. 这里有些有趣的照片
[03:49] I used to have that hoodie. 我以前有件那样的卫衣
[03:52] Oh, my God. 噢 我的天
[03:54] You reek! 你烟臭味太重了
[03:55] How much weed did you smoke? 你抽了多少大麻
[03:58] Clearly not enough to be at a whack-ass student photography show. 显然撑不过一个烂爆了的学生摄影展
[04:01] If this is an “Experimental art” Exhibit, 如果这是一个”实验艺术”展
[04:05] then where are all of the dicks? 那么男人生殖器的展品都去哪儿了
[04:07] This is socially conscious photography 这是基于James Baldwin的作品之上的
[04:09] based on the work of James Baldwin. 社会意识摄影展
[04:11] Is it? 是吗
[04:12] Or is it just a bunch of sad photos of little Black kids 还是这只是一堆黑人小男孩
[04:14] holding melting ice cream? 拿着要化了的冰淇淋的悲伤照片
[04:16] Mm. 嗯
[04:17] Well, I also saw a couple 我还看到了几张
[04:19] sad photos of tiny Black hands holding onto chain link fences. 黑皮肤的小手抓着铁丝网围栏的悲伤照片
[04:24] You did not bring us here to look at those. 你把我们带来才不是为了看这些的
[04:27] – Mm? – You brought us here to look at that. – 啥 – 你带我们是来看那个的
[04:33] Wait, what? What’s Aaron doing here? 等等 什么 Aaron在这干什么
[04:35] Oh, my God. I see him everywhere. 我的天 我真是到处都能见到他
[04:37] I know. I think it’s ’cause you’re stalking him. 我知道 我觉得这是因为你在跟踪他
[04:39] I’m not stalking him. 我才没有跟踪他
[04:43] I’m totally stalking him. 好吧 我完全就是在跟踪他
[04:45] – Hey. – Oh, hey. – 嗨 – 噢 嘿
[04:46] – What’s up? How are you? – Hey. – 怎么样 你还好吗 – 嘿
[04:49] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛呢
[04:51] Um… Okay. 呃 好吧
[04:53] Uh, I-I kind of helped set this whole thing up. 我算是帮忙布置了整个展
[04:56] – Wow. – Yeah. – 哇 – 对
[04:57] I didn’t know you were into Baldwin. That’s pretty deep for a freshman. 我不知道你喜欢Baldwin 对于一个新生来说你可真有深度
[04:59] Of course. And you act like you’re so old yourself, grandpa. 那当然了 你装作一副你好像很老的样子 爷爷
[05:03] Just pull out the slippers and tell us what Y2K was like. 把拖鞋拿出来然后告诉我们2000年时候是什么样的
[05:05] Oh, wow, okay, I see. So you got jokes? 噢 哇哦 行 我懂了 所以你很会说笑
[05:08] Look, we’re going to Papa K’s after this. You should come. 我们在这结束后要去K老爹 你该一起来
[05:12] You heard that, right? 你听到了 对吧
[05:13] He just invited me to Papa K’s. 他刚刚邀请我去K老爹
[05:16] Papa K’s, he basically just proposed 是去K老爹诶 他基本上就是在求婚了
[05:18] and so, of course my answer is… 所以当然了 我的回答是
[05:21] Yeah, we’ll see what happens. 行 我们看情况吧
[05:22] Well, okay, freshmen. 那么好吧 新生
[05:24] Maybe I’ll see you there. 或许我会在那儿见到你
[05:26] Maybe he’ll see you there? 或许他会在那儿见到你
[05:29] I mean, what kind of stalker would you be 我是说 你还算得上什么跟踪狂
[05:30] if you decided to take off the night to do 如果你决定今晚去做那份
[05:33] the homework you’ve been talking about for, like, three weeks? 你已经说了三个星期的作业
[05:35] My God, I’m not a stalker. 我的天 我不是个跟踪狂
[05:38] This place is packed. 这个地方真是爆满
[05:41] I don’t see anything in here worth cracking open a new box of Plan B. 我看不出这里有什么值得我开一盒新的备用嗨药的
[05:45] Guys. 朋友们
[05:47] – Guys. – Mm-hmm? – 朋友们 – 嗯
[05:49] I see Aaron and he sees me. 我看到Aaron 他也在看到我了
[05:50] Are you guy seeing us see each other right now? 你们看到我们正在互相对视吗
[05:54] – You see that, right? – Kind of. – 你看到了对吧 – 差不多
[05:55] – Ooh, okay. – Okay. – 噢好的 – 好吧
[05:57] – You know, you go. – Oh! That’s my bad. – 你去吧 – 噢 是我不好
[05:58] – Hey. – What’s up? – 嘿 – 你怎么样
[06:00] – You made it. – Yeah. – 你终究来了 – 是的
[06:01] Um, grab a table. 呃 找个位置坐
[06:02] Oh. Anywhere? 噢 随便坐吗
[06:06] Oh, you want me to scooch? I can scooch. 噢 你想让我挤一挤吗 我可以的
[06:07] Hey, you, homeboy. 嘿 你 兄弟
[06:08] Uh, could you scooch or get that to go? 呃 你能让我挤挤或者是把这个打包走吃吗
[06:11] – It’s just a salad. – I’m begging you to stop. – 这只是个沙拉 – 我求你停下
[06:12] I actually see a table open by the bathrooms. 我其实看到洗手间旁边有个空桌
[06:15] Okay. Well, that’s where… that’s where we’ll be. 好吧 那就是我们将会呆着的地方
[06:18] By the bathroom where all the action happens. 就在人们做不可描述的事情的洗手间旁边
[06:23] Tally ho. 发现目标
[06:23] – All right. – Okay. – 好的 – 好
[06:26] Hey. Hey, I didn’t know you guys were gonna be here. 嘿 我不知道你们也会来这里
[06:28] Oh. Yeah, well, Aaron invited me. 噢是的 Aaron邀请我来的
[06:31] Us, too! 还有我们
[06:33] – Yeah, he invited a whole gang of people. – Yeah. – 他邀请了一堆人 – 对
[06:36] Is there anyone he didn’t invite? 还有谁没被邀请吗
[06:37] I don’t think he invited that guy 他应该没邀请
[06:39] who’s fixing the TV over there. 那边那个修电视的吧
[06:40] – Oh, no, he did. – Oh, he did? – 不 他也邀请了 – 是吗
[06:43] Zoey, I thought you knew that Zoey 我以为你应该知道
[06:44] this was, like, a group invitation? 这个邀请是群发的吧
[06:47] Uh, no. 不对
[06:48] He said, “Okay, Freshman. Maybe I’ll see you there.” 他说的是 “好的 新生 有机会到时候见”
[06:53] – Yeah. – Freshman. – 怎么了 – 新生
[06:55] That’s what he calls me. 他叫我新生啊
[06:56] We have cute nicknames for each other. 我们彼此都有昵称了
[06:58] Freshman, Sophomore? 新生啊 大二的啊
[06:59] Yeah, but he said freshmen with an “E”. 对 但他说的是复数的新生们
[07:02] Not freshman with an “A”. 不是单数的新生
[07:04] Okay, freshmen. 好的 新生们
[07:07] Freshmen. 新生们
[07:10] Let me grab a round of calzones 送一盘意大利披萨饺
[07:11] for those Tri-Pis over at table four. 给四号桌那群猛男
[07:13] Tell them V-Digital the Great’s in the building. 告诉他们超嗨威大帝就在这儿
[07:16] I will not. 拒绝
[07:17] So, the night was a total bust. 那一晚真是不好过
[07:19] Turns out Aaron wasn’t checking for me. 原来Aaron对我没什么意思
[07:22] He was checking for the entire student body, 他只是在召集派队成员
[07:25] and I still had a ton of work to do. 而我还有一堆活儿要干
[07:27] I had a fashion project with Luca, 我和Luca有个时装设计作业
[07:29] not to mention a 25-page paper 更别提一篇25页的论文
[07:31] on this woman who I thought was Judge Judy. 我还以为要写的是法官朱迪
[07:38] This will change your life. 这玩意儿会改变你的人生
[07:41] Oh, my God, those are drugs! 天啊 这不是毒品吗
[07:42] Those are illegal drugs! 还是非法的毒品
[07:44] Dude, you want to get me arrested? 伙计 你想害我被抓吗
[07:46] I really hope Aaron didn’t see you offer that to me. 希望Aaron没看见这一幕
[07:48] Zoey, it’s just Adderall. Zoey 这只是阿得拉
[07:49] I know what it is. 我知道是阿得拉
[07:51] My little brother should be on it. 我弟弟应该在用
[07:53] My dad, too. 我爹也是
[07:54] No, this is what half the student body is using 不 这里一半的学生都在用它
[07:56] to get their shit done. 好完成各种破事
[07:57] You won’t just finish your 25-page paper on Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 你不仅能写完25页的Ruth Bader Ginsburg论文
[08:01] you’ll actually care about the bitch. 还会真正关心这个老太婆
[08:02] Okay, Vivek, I’m not taking speed. 好了 Vivek 我才不会嗑药呢
[08:05] I’ve gotten this far without it. 我没磕过药不也一直活得好好的
[08:06] Okay, but you’re in college now. 行吧 但你现在上了大学了
[08:09] And the next four years are probably gonna determine 今后的四年很可能会决定
[08:11] your path for the rest of your life. 你未来的人生道路
[08:12] But it’s cheating. 但这是作弊啊
[08:13] It’s not cheating if everyone’s doing it. 每个人都这么做就不算作弊了
[08:15] Okay. Girls, do you guys cheat? 好吧 姑娘们 你们会作弊吗
[08:17] – What have you heard? – We don’t do anything. – 你听说了什么 – 我们什么都没用
[08:19] Nope, nothing. No steroids. 没 什么都没 没用类固醇
[08:20] – No HGH. – No creams. – 没用生长激素 – 没抹霜
[08:21] – No rubs. – No deer antler spray. – 没涂膏 – 没用鹿茸喷剂
[08:22] And definitely not “The Clear”. 而且绝对没嗑药
[08:24] We keep our bodies clean. 我们的身体干干净净
[08:26] Wow, I’m so convinced. 真是令人信服
[08:33] What was that I just took? 我刚刚吃的是什么
[08:35] – Addy. – 10 or 20? – 阿得拉 – 10还是20
[08:36] 20. 20的
[08:37] Now I’m ready to rock. 那我准备好嗨翻天了
[08:38] Do you have a paper due or something? 你是有论文要交什么的吗
[08:40] No, there’s a party in the Hollywood Hills. 不是 好莱坞山那里有个派队
[08:43] And I’m gonna try and have sex with Jason Derulo. 我去看看能不能泡上Jason Derulo
[08:46] Whatever. 随便吧
[08:47] The whole pill thing just freaks me out. 嗑药让我觉得有些害怕
[08:49] I mean, I feel like it’s a gateway to something awful, 我感觉会遇上什么坏事
[08:51] like having a heart attack or… or meeting Dr. Drew. 比如心脏病发作或是碰见Drew医生
[08:55] Or it’s a gateway to just finishing your paper. 也可能就写完了论文
[09:00] Here. 给
[09:02] Just in case. 以防万一
[09:11] No! 不许
[09:16] No. 不许
[09:21] No! 不许
[09:36] Ruth Ruth…
[09:38] Bader Bader…
[09:39] Ginsburg Ginsburg.
[10:04] Oh, man. 老天啊
[10:15] This was definitely going to be a one-time thing. 我保证只干这么一次
[10:26] So, I popped the little blue study pill, 我吞下了助学蓝色小药片
[10:30] but I didn’t get what all the fuss was about. 但我没明白它有什么用
[10:32] I mean, I didn’t feel anything. 我什么都没感觉到
[10:35] Until I did. 直到它生效
[10:37] Fat Joe / Remy Ma / French Montana / InfaRed 背景音乐 –
[10:47] The good thing about Adderall 阿得拉的好处是
[10:48] is it gives you hyper focus on one thing for hours. 它能让你连着几小时高度专注做某件事
[10:54] The bad thing about it is 它的坏处是
[10:55] it gives you hyper focus on one thing for hours. 它能让你连着几小时高度专注做某件事
[11:00] I do want to step into fall. 我确实想迈入秋季
[11:21] Class, you will not succeed 同学们 你们无法获得成功
[11:22] in this Digital Marketing Strategies course or the world 无论是数字营销策略这门课还是在现实世界
[11:25] unless you have a thorough understanding of… 除非你们清晰地了解
[11:29] Squatters’ rights. 非法占据者的权利
[11:31] I’ve been both beneficiary and victim. 我既是受益者 也是受害者
[11:34] 沙漠风暴 1990年以美国为首的多国部队 针对伊拉克侵占科威特而发动的军事进攻
[11:34] Because currently, there’s a Desert Storm veteran 因为现在 有个参加过沙漠风暴的老兵
[11:36] who’s taken up residence in the back seat of my sedan. 把我的车后座当成了自己家
[11:39] Normally, as a patriot, I would honor such a hero, 一般来说 爱国的我会对这位英雄敬重有加
[11:42] but his once-delightful war stories 但他曾经让人喜闻乐见的战争故事
[11:44] are now starting to turn violent. 开始呈现出暴力倾向
[11:46] It’s freaking out my lady friend. 我女朋友被吓得不轻
[11:48] Dude! 大哥
[11:49] You owe me $3,000. 你欠我3000美元
[11:52] I spent the entire night shopping the Semi-Annual Sale, 我整晚都在逛年中减价活动
[11:55] ultimately made a lot of full-price choices. 结果却买了一堆全价商品
[11:57] I didn’t even finish Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Ruth Bader Ginsburg那篇论文甚至都没写完
[12:01] Baby’s first Addy spiral! 小宝宝的第一次阿得拉磕嗨之旅欸
[12:05] So, the thing that maxed out my credit card has a name, 所以刷爆我信用卡的这玩意儿还有个名字
[12:09] and you two didn’t think of warning me? 你们也不记得给我提个醒
[12:11] That’s my bad, dude. That one’s on V-Didge. 我错了 朋友 这锅我威大帝背
[12:13] Look, you made a rookie mistake. 听着 你只是犯了个新手会犯的错误
[12:15] Anyway, I mean, you’ll know better next time. 无论如何 下次不会这样了
[12:18] There’s not gonna be a next time. 不会有下次了
[12:20] You know what? I should’ve listened to myself. 告诉你 我应该听从自己的内心
[12:21] That stuff is not me, and I’ve ended up even further behind. 这玩意儿不适合我 进展还不如嗑药之前
[12:29] – How was your night? – It was… it was dope. – 昨晚过得怎么样 – 太 太棒了
[12:31] I wasn’t disappointed by anything about it. 没有任何一件事让我失望
[12:33] Cool. I, uh… I hope next time we can talk more. 好极了 希望下次我们能多聊聊
[12:37] Did you hear that? 听到了吗
[12:40] “Next time.” “下次”
[12:42] First Lieutenant Steve? 是Steve中尉吗
[12:43] It’s your boy Charlie. 我是你的老弟 Charlie
[12:45] Are you still living in my car? 你还住在我车里吗
[12:46] Ah, okay. 好的
[12:48] A couple things. 有几件事
[12:49] Number one, did I leave my lights on? 第一 我关车灯了吗
[12:51] Please can you turn those off? Thank you. 能帮我关了吗 谢谢
[12:53] Number two, we need to talk. 第二 我们得谈谈了
[12:57] Wow. You ever not doing “your thing”? 哇 你嗑药就没个停的吗
[13:00] Funerals. 有几场葬礼
[13:02] I have too much respect for the dead. 我对死者充满了敬意
[13:03] You’re gonna do that while we work? 工作时候也不停吗
[13:05] There you go. 你又来了
[13:06] Just worrying about what I’m doing. 老是在管我在做什么
[13:09] Like, did you even come up with any ideas? 你自己有想过什么点子吗
[13:11] Yeah. To, uh… I’ll grab… 我要 我拿点
[13:14] Grab these pens and… 拿几支笔
[13:16] Exactly. 就是这样
[13:17] Instead of firing off shots and disrespecting the herb, 别对人家指手画脚 还有贬低草药
[13:20] figure your own shit out. 把你自己那点破事做了
[13:23] Well, that is amazing. 画得真不错啊
[13:31] Now it’s amazing. 现在才叫不错
[13:33] So, Luca’s thing obviously worked for him, 显然磕药对Luca来说很管用
[13:35] but I wasn’t Luca, and I was gonna be fine. 但我不是Luca 不嗑药也照样能过
[13:39] Oh, my God. 天啊
[13:59] Oh, my God. 老天啊
[14:07] One last time. 最后一次
[14:09] Just to get the paper done. 一定要把论文写完
[14:19] And this time, I wasn’t distracted by anything. 这一次 我丝毫没有分心
[14:22] I got it all done. 我把它们全部搞定了
[14:26] – So. – Hmm? – 所以 – 嗯
[14:27] – Remember those calzone girls? – Yeah. – 还记得那些披萨饺女孩吗 – 记得啊
[14:29] One of them had a sad cousin in from out of town. 我睡到了她们中的一个
[14:32] Boom. 厉害吧
[14:33] So did Jason Derulo. Boom 我也睡到了Jason Derulo 厉害吧
[14:35] Hey, guys. 嘿 你们俩
[14:37] Oh, she lives. 哦 她还活着
[14:38] Yeah, and I finished all my work. 是的 而且我还做完了所有作业
[14:41] That’s why I saw you shaking the vending machines at 4:00 AM? 这就是你凌晨四点在那摇自动贩卖机的原因吗
[14:43] Oh, my God, you were totally smurfing your ass off, weren’t you? 天哪 其实你一直是在背着我们偷偷努力学习 是吧
[14:47] What? No. 什么 我没有
[14:49] I mean, why can’t a girl just get a Payday and watch the sun rise? 为什么一个女孩不能就去买条巧克力 然后欣赏日出呢
[14:52] Dude, stop. You’re better than this. 哥们儿 别说了 你不至于这样吧
[14:54] Really. 真的
[14:55] Okay. 好啦
[14:57] I took another one. 我又吃了一次药片
[14:58] I mean, you guys saw how much work I had to do. 你们也看到我有多少作业要赶吧
[15:00] Hey, we’re on your team, buddy. 嘿 我们和你是站在一边的 兄弟
[15:01] Yeah. Why are you making such a big deal out of this? 对啊 你为什么对这件事这么在意啊
[15:04] Because it’s not gonna be my thing. 因为我不想以后都习惯做这种事
[15:06] Who cares if it is? 就算是又怎么样
[15:07] It’s like Smart Water around here. 这就像喝水一样正常啊
[15:09] Listen, I don’t have a problem with other people doing it, 听着 别人这样做我没意见
[15:12] but I don’t want to be reliant on something 但我不想通过依赖什么东西
[15:13] just to get by for the next four years. 来混过接下来的四年时间
[15:16] It was a one-time thing. 这种事我只会做一次
[15:17] I just needed some… 我只是需要一些
[15:20] academic steroids. 学术类固醇
[15:21] Got it, cool, whatever. 知道了 好吧 随便
[15:24] That’s the last time I give her drugs for free. 这是我最后一次免费给她药了
[15:26] That’s the last time you need to. 你也是最后一次需要给我药
[15:27] Is that Aaron? 那是Aaron吗
[15:28] Oh. 哦
[15:29] Wait, so you’re, like, really, really doing the stalking thing, huh? 等等 所以你是 真的 真的在跟踪他吗
[15:33] What? 什么
[15:36] Okay, what? 好吧 是又怎样
[15:37] You know I am, 你知道我就是在跟踪他
[15:39] so can you just… go somewhere else? 所以你能不能 走开就好了
[15:41] Hey, Zoey. 嘿 Zoey
[15:42] Oh. Tch. 噢 噗
[15:44] Hey, big guy. 嘿 大家伙
[15:48] Hot start. 非常棒的开始呢
[15:49] Yeah, um, well, I’m about to head out, 嗯 是这样 我现在正打算要走
[15:51] but the BSU is throwing a party tonight at Hawkins. 但是黑人学生联盟会在霍金斯大厅那里开一个派对
[15:53] You should come through. 你应该过来玩
[15:55] Cool. Cool, yeah. 好的 好的 当然
[15:56] Okay, cool. Hope to see you there. 行 很好 希望到时候能见到你
[16:02] Now, that was a personal invite. 刚刚这个就是私人邀请了哦
[16:04] He said… 他说
[16:05] You should come through. 你应该过来玩
[16:08] You. 你
[16:09] “You.” “你”
[16:11] Which applies to me. 正是指我
[16:12] It does. 是的
[16:14] – I’m “You”! – You are you! – 我就是”你” – 你就是”你”
[16:24] Zoey! You made it. Zoey 你来了
[16:25] Hey. Nice. 嘿 真好
[16:27] You look amazing. 你看起来很美
[16:28] What are those, Zappos? 这双鞋是在Zappos买的吗
[16:31] Sure. 是的
[16:32] Damn, I feel like since school started, 该死 我感觉自从开学后
[16:34] we haven’t had time to kick it, 我们都没有时间一起聚
[16:34] but I’m just…I’m happy that you’re here. You know? 但是我 我很高兴你来了 你知道吗
[16:37] Like I said, you look… you look great. 就像我刚刚说的 你看起来 你看起来很美
[16:39] Finally, the moment I had been waiting for. 终于 我等待的这一刻来临了
[16:43] You know, Aaron, 你知道吗 Aaron
[16:44] I know the past couple weeks have been hectic, 我知道过去的几个周都挺忙的
[16:45] but I’m really happy that… 但是我很高兴
[16:48] Whoa, this party’s getting crazy. 哇 这个派对开始疯起来了
[16:50] Um, would you do me a favor and pass out cups? 嗯 你能帮我发一下杯子吗
[16:52] – Wait, but I’m wondering… – Thank you so much. – 等下 我在想 – 非常感谢
[16:54] Hey, don’t break that, man. 嘿 别把那个打碎了 兄弟
[16:59] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[17:01] I’m a drug addict and the help. 现在我既是瘾君子又是小帮佣
[17:05] Just great. 好棒哦
[17:07] So, after passing out 28 sleeves of Solo cups, 所以 在发完了28条一次性杯之后
[17:11] which included the ones I had to get during my out-of-pocket BevMo run, 其中还有一些是我自己掏钱去BevMo买的
[17:15] I was done. 我彻底受够了
[17:16] – Hey, Zoey. – Oh, hey. – 嘿 Zoey – 噢 嘿
[17:18] Can we get some cups? 我们能拿几个杯子吗
[17:19] They’re saying you’re the cup girl. 他们都在说你是”杯女孩”
[17:21] Oh, my God, they’re not seriously calling me that, right? 噢我的天 他们不会真的那样叫我吧
[17:23] No. She cleaned it up. 没有 她把这个称呼美化了
[17:25] Actually, they’re calling you the cup bitch. 实际上 他们是在叫你”杯婊子”
[17:29] Why wouldn’t they be? 为什么不呢
[17:31] Why wouldn’t they be? 为什么不呢
[17:33] That’s who I am. 那就是我
[17:35] Yo, Zoey. Where you going? 哟 Zoey 你要去哪
[17:37] I’m leaving. 我要走了
[17:38] Well, look, you know, I-I just want you to know that 那个 我 我真的希望你知道
[17:40] I really appreciate what you did for me tonight. 我很感谢今晚你为我做的一切
[17:42] Well, it wasn’t exactly how I pictured my night going, so… 但我本来并不打算以这种方式度过今晚的 所以
[17:45] Yeah. Um, look, well, I can’t… 是 呃 嗯 但我不能
[17:47] I can’t let you walk home alone, right? 我不能让你一个人走回去 是吧
[17:49] You know? So… 知道吗 所以
[17:52] Yo, Mike. 哟 Mike
[17:53] You, uh… you think you can walk her home? 你 呃 你能陪她走回去吗
[17:56] – Uh, yeah, sure. – Okay, cool. – 呃 好啊 当然 – 好的 很好
[17:58] Yeah. 是啊
[18:06] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[18:07] Sorry. I didn’t know you were asleep. 对不起 我不知道你睡着了
[18:09] God, Zoey. 天哪 Zoey
[18:11] It’s like this every night with you. 你每晚都是这样
[18:12] Just shut up and go to bed. 闭嘴上床睡觉吧
[18:15] You know, it seems like whatever I do, 你知道吗 好像无论我做什么
[18:17] you’re gonna have a problem with it, so… 你都有意见 所以
[18:19] I’m sorry. 对不起
[18:20] So you are capable of saying those words. 原来你知道怎么说这几个字啊
[18:24] Look, Ana, 听着 Ana
[18:26] I have been wanting to apologize for leaving you at that party, 因为上次把你一人留在派对上的事 我一直都想道歉
[18:29] but every time I try and talk to you, 但是每次我想道歉 开始跟你说话的时候
[18:31] your middle fingers are up. 你就冲我竖中指
[18:33] Ana, leaving you at that party Ana 把你丢在派对上
[18:34] is quite honestly the worst thing I have ever done, 真的是我做过的最糟糕的事
[18:37] so please believe me when I say I really am sorry. 所以请相信我是真心跟你说对不起的
[18:46] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:47] Ever since I got here, I just haven’t been myself. 自从我来到这里 就觉得我都不再是我自己了
[18:51] I don’t know. I mean… 我不知道 我的意思是
[18:53] This isn’t who I am. 这不是真正的我
[18:58] So that night, Ana and I talked about everything. 然后那天晚上 Ana和我把所有事情都说开了
[19:01] I told her about the pills, the parties, Aaron. 我跟她说了药片的事 还有派对 Aaron
[19:04] She told me it was her first time being this far away from her family 她则告诉我这是她第一次离家这么远
[19:07] and she hadn’t made a single friend. 而且还一个朋友都没有交到
[19:09] Honestly, by the time that we got to the party, 真的 那天我到派对现场的时候
[19:11] I was just so nervous, I started drinking, 我太紧张了 然后我就开始喝酒
[19:14] which I never really did before. 我以前从来没喝过酒
[19:16] Well, except Sunday at mass. 噢 除了周日做弥撒的时候
[19:18] It’s the blood of Christ. 那是基督的血
[19:20] Anyway, and that’s why I got wasted and I filled the kiddy pool with vomit. 总之 这就是我喝大了 还吐满了儿童水池的原因
[19:24] She was just as messed up as I was. 她就像我一样一团糟
[19:27] Since we’d gotten to college, 自从我们来上大学后
[19:28] we’d been caught up worrying about what other people think. 我们就一直忙于担心别人对我们的看法
[19:31] We were crossing so many lines we thought we’d never cross 我们做了许多本以为自己不会做的越界的事
[19:34] instead of just being ourselves. 而没有保持自我
[19:48] From now on, I’m gonna do me. 从现在开始 我要做自己了
[19:52] I don’t need Aaron. 我不需要Aaron
[19:53] I do not need Adderall. 也不需要阿得拉
[19:57] I’m even done with the partying, too. 我甚至对派对都感到厌倦了
[20:00] You know what I need? 你知道我需要什么吗
[20:02] To go to sleep 我需要去睡觉
[20:04] and not wake up until, like, the next episode of “Power.” 一直睡到下一集<权欲>更新
[20:07] – You do that. – Okay. – 去吧 – 好的
成长不容易

文章导航

Previous Post: 成长不容易(Grown-ish)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 成长不容易(Grown-ish)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

成长不容易(Grown-ish)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号