时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[00:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:06] | Oh, God. No… Aaron, I’m not. | 天哪 不 Aaron 我一点也不好 |
[00:08] | I feel like I’ve had some huge bomb dropped on me. | 感觉有个大炸弹扔在我身上 |
[00:11] | Oh, shit. I am, uh… | 该死 我 |
[00:13] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:14] | I feel like I’m on the verge of… | 感觉我就快 |
[00:16] | a nervous breakdown. | 精神崩溃了 |
[00:17] | I’ve never felt so blindsided. | 我从未如此傻眼过 |
[00:22] | Look, Zoey, we didn’t mean to hurt you, okay? | Zoey 我们不是故意伤害你的 好吗 |
[00:24] | It was just… I don’t know. | 只是 我不知道 |
[00:26] | Ana’s so cool, and things just kind of… | Ana那么好 事情就 |
[00:28] | they happened, you know? | 就那么发生了 你懂吗 |
[00:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[00:31] | What happened with you and Ana? | 你跟Ana之间怎么了 |
[00:33] | Wait. Did Ana not talk to you? | 等等 Ana没跟你说吗 |
[00:35] | Talk to me about what? | 跟我说什么 |
[00:39] | About, um… | 关于 呃 |
[00:44] | Hello? “We didn’t mean to hurt you”? | “我们不是故意伤害你的” |
[00:46] | What does that mean? | 到底什么意思 |
[00:48] | I just meant we, in general, like, didn’t mean to hurt you… | 我是说 我们 大体上 不想伤害你 |
[00:51] | like that time we clowned you | 就像那次我们嘲笑你 |
[00:53] | when you were watching “MasterChef Junior.” | 你在看”少年厨艺大师” |
[00:54] | In your defense, | 替你说句公道话 |
[00:55] | Reggie didn’t deserve to be blasted over a beef kabob… | Reggie不应该因为烤牛肉就被批评 |
[00:57] | – the kid’s 8. – Aaron, | – 他才八岁而已 – Aaron |
[00:58] | why are doing that stupid rambling thing | 你为什么净扯些有的没的 |
[01:00] | you do when you’re hiding something? | 你有所隐瞒的时候就会这样 |
[01:01] | I’m not rambling. | 我没有瞎扯 |
[01:02] | I’m just trying to talk to you about a great show, | 我只是试着跟你聊一个很棒的真人秀 |
[01:04] | “MasterChef Junior.” | “少年厨艺大师” |
[01:05] | If I was rambling, I’d talk to you about O.G. “MasterChef”… | 如果我在瞎扯 我就会和你说原版”厨艺大师”了 |
[01:06] | Aaron, stop. What the hell are you talking about? | Aaron 停 你他妈到底在说什么 |
[01:09] | – You and Ana? – Okay. Okay. | – 你和Ana怎么了 – 好吧 好吧 |
[01:11] | Uh, Ana and I… | 呃 Ana和我 |
[01:14] | we, you know, fell into a little situation, | 我们之间有点来电 |
[01:17] | and we’ve been kickin’ it, so… | 而且我们一直都很开心 所以 |
[01:19] | “Kickin’ it” Like how? | 怎么个开心法 |
[01:21] | Just kickin’ it, kickin’ it. | 就是很放松 很快乐 |
[01:22] | Like, really kickin’ it hard. | 真的很开心 |
[01:25] | Kickin’ it and stuff… naked. | 玩得开心 坦诚相见 |
[01:28] | We’ve been naked together. | 我们上过床了 |
[01:33] | Dope. | 牛逼 |
[01:45] | Aron: | Zoey知道了 |
[01:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:47] | Since the dawn of womankind, | 自从女人出现 |
[02:49] | much about humans has adapted and evolved. | 人类适应进化了很多 |
[02:52] | You know, like how we used to sleep in caves | 我们过去常常睡在洞穴里 |
[02:54] | or comb our hair with rocks. | 或者用石头梳头发 |
[02:55] | However, there is one rule that has and will always | 但是 有一条规矩 |
[02:59] | withstand the test of time… | 历经时间考验 屹立不倒 |
[03:01] | Girl Code. | 女生守则 |
[03:03] | That unspoken, yet very strict set of rules we ladies live by. | 一套我们女生遵守的不言自明却又非常严格的规矩 |
[03:08] | And the number-one rule of Girl Code is… | 女生守则第一条就是 |
[03:11] | “Don’t date anyone your homegirl has been in a relationship with.” | “别和你朋友的前任交往对象约会” |
[03:15] | The number-two rule of Girl Code? | 第二条守则呢 |
[03:18] | Read rule number one | 参见第一条 |
[03:19] | over and over and over again until you die. | 反复阅读 直到死亡 |
[03:26] | But what happened to Girl Code | 但女生守则该如何与时俱进 |
[03:28] | when your generation redefined traditional relationships | 随着我们这一代人重新定义传统的情侣关系 |
[03:31] | and turned them into something different? | 把它们变成不同的东西 |
[03:34] | “Situationships.” | “暧昧关系” |
[03:40] | Things become a lot less black and white. | 对错不那么分明了 |
[03:43] | In fact, they can get murky. | 事实上 它们变得更混乱不清了 |
[03:45] | And for Ana and me, they were about to get hella murky. | 对我和Ana来说 它们就乱上加乱了 |
[03:51] | What the hell are you saying right now? | 你他妈现在说啥呢 |
[03:52] | She’s saying she’s a snake-ass bitch | 她说她是个两面三刀的臭婊子 |
[03:54] | with no respect for Girl Code. | 不遵守女生守则 |
[03:56] | But I have hella respect for her creep game, though. | 但我对她偷腥的把戏无比尊重 |
[03:58] | Right in our faces! | 就在我们眼皮子底下呢 |
[04:00] | Okay. Creeping, secrets, that’s whatever. | 好吧 偷腥 秘密 随便吧 |
[04:01] | You do realize what you did to your best friend, right? | 你意识到你对你的好朋友做了什么吗 |
[04:04] | Your roommate? Our roommate? | 对你的室友 我们的室友 |
[04:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:08] | And that’s why I need your help. | 这就是我需要你们帮助的原因 |
[04:10] | Look, Zoey found out before I had a chance to tell her, | 听着 Zoey在我有机会告诉她前就发现了 |
[04:13] | and now she’s locked herself in her room. | 现在她把自己锁在房间里 |
[04:16] | She won’t come out, no matter how hard I try. | 不管我怎么努力 都不肯出来 |
[04:24] | Zoey, you want to talk? | Zoey 你想谈谈吗 |
[04:26] | Okay. Cool. No, I gotcha. | 好的 你不想 我明白了 |
[04:28] | Another time. It’s fine. | 下次吧 没关系 |
[04:29] | And, believe me, I’m gonna keep trying, but… | 相信我 我会一直试的 但 |
[04:31] | Believe you? | 怎么相信你 |
[04:32] | How the hell are we supposed to believe anything that | 我们凭什么再相信 |
[04:34] | comes out of your trifling-ass mouth anymore? | 你那张破嘴里说出来的任何话呢 |
[04:36] | I didn’t think it would get to this point. | 我没想到事情会发展到这个地步 |
[04:39] | Look, it truly started innocently, and then, it just… | 它真的一开始很纯洁 后来就 |
[04:42] | It just snowballed. | 就一发不可收拾了 |
[04:45] | I just want this whole mess to be over. | 我只想结束这些破事 |
[04:47] | Well, none of the people in this room have slept with Aaron, | 这间屋里没人和Aaron睡过 |
[04:49] | so you need to ovary the hell up, | 所以你得硬气点 |
[04:51] | get in there, and fix this, | 进去 解决这件事 |
[04:53] | because my parents are not paying this much in rent | 因为我父母付这么多房租 |
[04:55] | for me to be unhappy in this beautiful apartment. | 不是让我在这间漂亮公寓里不开心的 |
[05:00] | Bro, you and Ana? | 兄弟 你和Ana |
[05:01] | How does that even work, | 怎么可能呢 |
[05:02] | like, physically, politically, spiritually? | 身体上 政治上 精神上都行不通啊 |
[05:06] | Was it everything I imagined it was? | 是我想象的那样吗 |
[05:07] | Like a Maxwell video? | 就像Maxwell视频里演的那样 |
[05:09] | Get your boy, man. | 管下你兄弟 |
[05:10] | That’s… That’s your boy, man. | 他是你兄弟 |
[05:11] | Unfortunately, he’s both of our boy. | 不幸的是 我们俩都是他兄弟 |
[05:13] | Aww, that’s so sweet. | 啊 这话太感人了 |
[05:14] | Bro, look, I’m not even trying to judge you, | 兄弟 我不是试着对你指指点点 |
[05:16] | but smashing within the friend group is straight treacherous. | 但和朋友上床真的很不够意思 |
[05:19] | It’s not like I went looking for this. | 又不是我故意的 |
[05:21] | It just kind of happened. | 事情就那么发生了 |
[05:22] | I wish that stuff just kind of happened to me… | 我真希望那种事发生在我身上 |
[05:24] | although, flip-side, Zoey’s probably pissed at you. | 但 另一方面 Zoey很可能生你的气 |
[05:26] | Ana’s probably pissed at you. | Ana很可能生你的气 |
[05:28] | Zoey’s definitely pissed at Ana. | Zoey肯定生Ana的气了 |
[05:29] | I wouldn’t have the emotional bandwidth for that. | 我可应付不来这些情感纠纷 |
[05:31] | I should probably reach out, you know, | 我应该联系她 |
[05:32] | hit her up, shoot her a little text. | 给她打电话 给她发条信息 |
[05:33] | – No. No. – No, you can’t do that. | – 别 别 – 不行 你千万别这样 |
[05:36] | Dude, come on. | 兄弟 你干啥呢 |
[05:37] | You cannot text her right now. | 你不能现在给她发短信 |
[05:39] | Big facts. | 同意 |
[05:40] | Plus, Ana’s probably in the middle of it. | 另外 Ana很可能忙着呢 |
[05:41] | What? No. I’m talking about texting Zoey. | 什么 不是的 我在说给Zoey发短信 |
[05:44] | Are you a dumbass? | 你是傻逼吗 |
[05:45] | The hell? | 在想什么呢 |
[05:46] | That shit’s got to stop. | 能别这样了吗 |
[05:47] | Dude, you are sleeping with Ana. | 哥们 你现在和Ana在一起 |
[05:49] | Do you really think she’d really appreciate you checking in on Zoey? | 你真的觉得你关心Zoey 她会高兴吗 |
[05:54] | You’re right. So, I check on both of them. | 你说的对 所以 她俩我都关心一下好了 |
[05:57] | Group text. | 群发短信 |
[05:57] | All the wrong moves, B. | 哥们 你想做的这些全不对 |
[05:59] | Give me your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[06:01] | Bro, you made a lot of bad decisions today. | 兄弟 你今天做了很多错误决定 |
[06:05] | Let me help you make a good one. | 我帮你做个好的 |
[06:06] | – I don’t want to. – Come on. | – 还是别了 – 拿来吧 |
[06:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[06:13] | Be right here until you get it together. | 一直待在这里哪都别去 直到你想清楚为止 |
[06:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:22] | Fix it now. | 立刻解决 |
[06:23] | Fine. | 好 |
[06:29] | See? It’s no use. | 看见没 没用 |
[06:31] | – I’ll try tomorrow. – No. No. | – 我明天再试 – 不行 |
[06:34] | Come in. | 请进 |
[06:35] | – Go. – Okay! | – 进去 – 好 |
[06:39] | All right. | 我去行了吧 |
[06:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:56] | Hi? | 嗨 |
[07:01] | Okay. All right. So, I guess I’ll just, um… | 好吧 那行 那我就 呃 |
[07:04] | I’ll just dive right in. | 那我就直说了 |
[07:05] | Um, Zoey, first off… | 呃 Zoey 首先 |
[07:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:13] | But I need you to know that | 但你得知道 |
[07:14] | I wanted to be the one to tell you. | 我是想第一个告诉你这件事的 |
[07:16] | It’s just that, every time I tried, the time was just… | 只是 每次我要说的时候 时机都 |
[07:19] | it just wasn’t right. | 时机都不对 |
[07:20] | Whatever. The point is, you’re my best friend. | 无论如何 我想说的是 你是我最好的朋友 |
[07:23] | And… And you should have never heard it from anyone else. | 还有 还有我不应该让你从别人口中得知这件事 |
[07:28] | Please say something. | 求求你说点什么 |
[07:30] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[07:36] | You’re a shady piece of backstabbing trash. | 你就是坨背后捅刀子的垃圾 |
[07:41] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 呃 |
[07:44] | Great first step. | 好歹迈出了第一步 |
[07:45] | You know, a-at least we’re communicating. | 至 至少我们开始沟通了 |
[07:49] | Zoey, I… I… | Zoey 我 我 |
[07:51] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[07:52] | We never meant to hurt you. | 我们从没想过要伤害你 |
[07:54] | Oh, pause. “We”? | 哦 等等 “我们” |
[07:57] | Ugh, a bitch is using plural pronouns! | 啊 这个婊子已经在用复数代词了 |
[08:00] | Okay, I’m gonna need Ana to take two steps forward, | 好吧 Ana得再往前走两步 |
[08:02] | ’cause I’m tired of looking under homegirl’s shorty robe. | 因为她短袍下这个视角我看够了 |
[08:04] | When did all of this start happening? | 这一切是从什么时候开始的 |
[08:07] | Okay, well, we started hanging out a little while ago. | 好吧 嗯 我们前不久开始约会 |
[08:09] | Um, and no… nothing happened, really, just flirting… | 呃 啥 啥都没发生 真的 只是调情 |
[08:13] | w-which I… I stopped. | 但我 我叫停了 |
[08:15] | And then, like, um, a week or so ago, | 之后 就 呃 大概一周前 |
[08:19] | it, um, turned into more. | 我们 嗯 才在一起的 |
[08:21] | Wow. Do you have any idea how dumb I feel? | 哇 你知道这让我觉得自己有多蠢吗 |
[08:24] | You are supposed to be my best friend. | 你该是我最好的朋友 |
[08:26] | I am. | 我是啊 |
[08:28] | Best friends don’t sleep with their best friend’s ex. | 最好的朋友不会跟对方的前任上床 |
[08:30] | With all due respect, Aaron technically is not your ex. | 恕我直言 严格来说Aaron不算是你前任 |
[08:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | Never trust anyone who starts a sentence with | 永远不要相信张嘴就说 |
[08:37] | “All due respect.” | “恕我直言”的人 |
[08:38] | That’s right behind, “I have tons of black friends, but…” | 这个说法仅次于”我有很多黑人朋友 但是” |
[08:42] | But Ana does have a point. | 但Ana说的确实没错 |
[08:44] | How Sway? | 怎么会呢 |
[08:45] | Aaron is totally Zoey’s ex. | Aaron铁定是Zoey前任 |
[08:47] | No. Technically, they were never together. | 不 严格来说 他们从来没在一起过 |
[08:49] | Then, technically, what were they? | 那么 严格来说 他们当时是什么关系 |
[08:51] | They were more of a, um, situationship. | 他们更像是暧昧关系吧 |
[08:54] | Without the official “Relationship” Label, | 没有正式”男女朋友”的标签 |
[08:56] | you aren’t in an official relationship. | 那就不算正式男女朋友 |
[08:58] | If Aaron and I were never in a relationship, | 如果我和Aaron没处过朋友 |
[09:00] | then why’d you sneak around? | 那你为什么要偷偷摸摸的 |
[09:01] | You knew that we had had feelings for each other. | 你知道我们俩有过感情 |
[09:03] | You knew that we had hooked up, that he’s been to my house, | 你知道我们亲密相处过 你知道他去过我家 |
[09:06] | that he has met my family. | 你也知道他见过我家人 |
[09:07] | Matter of fact, you were the one | 事实上 是你 |
[09:09] | who told me to choose him over Luca. | 建议我选他而不是Luca |
[09:11] | Right! And you chose Luca! | 没错 而你选了Luca |
[09:14] | Okay, now Zoey is just straight-up wrong, okay? | 好 Zoey完全想错了好吗 |
[09:17] | Her and Aaron were never in a relationship. | 她和Aaron从来不是男女朋友 |
[09:19] | Remember last year, when she said she wanted a relationship | 记得去年吗 她说她想谈个恋爱 |
[09:21] | like you and Doug? | 就像你和Doug那样 |
[09:23] | Everyone wants what we have. | 没人不想要我们这样的爱情 |
[09:25] | Yeah, including you. | 是啊 包括你 |
[09:28] | Just ’cause you don’t have it anymore. | 因为你们已经分手了嘛 |
[09:32] | I mean, with all due respect, of course. | 我是说 恕我直言 当然 |
[09:34] | Okay, well, my point is | 好 嗯 我想说的是 |
[09:36] | that Zoey had to choose between two situationships… | Zoey当时必须得在这两个暧昧对象中做出选择 |
[09:39] | Aaron and Luca… | 是Aaron还是Luca |
[09:40] | to decide which relationship she wanted to be in, | 来决定跟哪个成为男女朋友 |
[09:43] | and she chose Luca. | 然后她选了Luca |
[09:45] | Her and Aaron were a situationship. Case closed. | 她和Aaron确实只是搞过暧昧 盖棺定论了 |
[09:47] | Okay, aren’t you guys forgetting about Cash, | 好 你们忘了Cash了吗 |
[09:49] | who you guys told her to choose? | 他可是你们给出的人选 |
[09:54] | – I don’t recall. – I don’t recall. | – 不记得 – 不记得 |
[09:58] | What… What do I have to do to get you to believe me? | 我要 我要怎么做你才能相信我 |
[10:01] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[10:03] | I know that you are sorry for hurting my feelings | 我懂 你过意不去是因为伤了我的感情 |
[10:06] | and for keeping secrets, | 是因为你瞒着我 |
[10:07] | but are you sorry for getting with him in the first place? | 但你跟他开始搞在一起的时候怎么就过意得去呢 |
[10:13] | Right. Right. Well, I hope it was worth it. | 是啊 是啊 希望你觉得这一切都值当 |
[10:42] | With Girl Code in all kinds of shambles, | 我们之间的女生守则已经碎了一地 |
[10:44] | there was only one place | 只有一个地方 |
[10:46] | that I thought would make me feel better. | 能让我感觉好点儿 |
[10:48] | Oh, my God, dude. Okay. | 哦 天哪 哥们儿 好 |
[10:51] | Do you want to hear the craziest thing that just happened? | 刚发生了件很疯狂的事儿 想听吗 |
[10:55] | Is it crazier than these lifer dudes from “Penitentiary Kitchen” | 难道比”狱中厨房”节目里的无期徒刑犯 |
[10:57] | that will make Michelin-star meals | 用辣味奇多薯片和打火机 |
[10:59] | out of Flaming Hot Cheetos and cigarette lighters in their cells? | 在牢房里做出米其林星级餐还要疯狂吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah. It is. Um… | 对 没错 呃 |
[11:06] | Ana has been hooking up with Aaron. | Ana和Aaron一直在勾搭着 |
[11:10] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是嘛 |
[11:12] | I knew about that for a while. | 这事儿我知道得有一会儿了 |
[11:16] | Exc… Um… | 不好意 呃 |
[11:18] | What… What… | 什 什么 |
[11:18] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚跟我说的啥 |
[11:21] | I’m not crazy for thinking that Aaron isn’t Zoey’s ex, am I? | 我不把Aaron当Zoey前任 这个想法很正常不是吗 |
[11:24] | If he was, there’s no way I would have messed with him. | 如果他真是 我绝对不可能跟他搞在一起 |
[11:27] | She sat on that couch | 她当时就坐在那个沙发上 |
[11:29] | and said to me that they were never in love. | 告诉我他们从没相爱过 |
[11:30] | They never even had sex. | 他们甚至没上过床 |
[11:32] | Well, wait, so you have to have had sex to be off-limits? | 等等 所以说必须得上过床才不能碰 |
[11:34] | Yes! | 没错 |
[11:35] | Well, what if they had an emotional connection? | 那如果他们有情感联系呢 |
[11:37] | You know, people can connect on a deeper, more intellectual level. | 你懂吧 人与人之间可以进行更深的 心智层面的交流 |
[11:40] | Intellectual? | 心智层面吗 |
[11:41] | Wait, we are talking about Aaron and Zoey, right? | 等等 我们在说Aaron和Zoey 对吧 |
[11:44] | Yeah, no, I’m just asking, like, | 是的 不 我只是想知道 |
[11:45] | how far do two people have to go physically | 两个人的身体接触要到达什么程度 |
[11:47] | in order for them to be considered off-limits? | 才能判定这个人不能碰了 |
[11:49] | Dry humping. | 隔衣互摸 |
[11:52] | What? I said what I said. | 咋了 我说的就是这个意思 |
[11:55] | Look, it doesn’t matter what level of physical interaction | 听着 不管我以前和某个男生的 |
[11:57] | I’ve had with a dude from my past. | 身体接触程度有多低 |
[11:59] | If he’s from my past, he’s completely off-limits. | 如果他跟我有段过往 那他就在你们的禁止勾搭名单中 |
[12:02] | Even Lil’ Rico with the baby teeth from sixth grade? | 即使是你那个乳牙未掉的六年级同学Lil’ Rico吗 |
[12:04] | Especially Lil’ Rico with the baby teeth from sixth grade. | 尤其是那个乳牙未掉的六年级同学Lil’ Rico |
[12:08] | Unh! | 啊 |
[12:09] | Even with your punk-ass spinnies, | 即使你转得贼快 |
[12:10] | that’s a 9-3 lead for The Digital. | 本超嗨威大帝也9比3领先你 |
[12:13] | Congratulations. You’re great at fake soccer. | 恭喜呀 假球大师 |
[12:15] | “Fake football” To you. | 你踢得连个球都不是 |
[12:16] | Guys, I got it, all right? | 伙计们 我想到了 好吗 |
[12:17] | I’ve decided I’m not gonna text, | 我决定了 不发短信 |
[12:18] | but, instead, go over to Zoey and Ana’s… | 而是直接去找Zoey和Ana |
[12:19] | talk all the drama out in person. | 把这场闹剧当面跟她们说清楚 |
[12:21] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! – Man, stop the clock! | – 别 别 别 – 兄弟 先停下 |
[12:22] | You can’t go over there right now. | 你现在不能去 |
[12:24] | Now, who knows what kind of mess you’d be walking into? | 鬼知道你会碰上什么烂摊子 |
[12:25] | Could be all sorts of crazy, you know, screaming, | 指不定遇到她们俩发疯似地尖叫 |
[12:27] | and… and hair pulling, and bras everywhere. | 还有扯头发 胸衣丢地到处都是 |
[12:31] | Maybe I should go over there and defuse the situation. | 也许我应该去那缓解一下战况 |
[12:33] | Bro, I… I don’t think you understand the magnitude | 哥们 我想你可能不明白 |
[12:35] | of what’s going on right now. | 现在这个事儿的重量级 |
[12:36] | You smashed two homegirls. | 你跟两个互为密友的女生上了床 |
[12:38] | You’re public enemy number one. | 你现在是头号全民公敌了 |
[12:40] | I never smashed Zoey. | 我从没跟Zoey上过 |
[12:41] | All right, so, look at this. | 那好 那你想想 |
[12:43] | How would you feel if one of us tried to get at Zoey? | 如果我们俩其中一个去勾搭Zoey 你什么感受 |
[12:47] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 行 |
[12:48] | Before high school, any dude’s fair game, | 高中以前 所有男生都能追 |
[12:50] | ’cause, you know, all that stuff’s above the belt, anyways. | 因为 你懂 反正是裤腰带上面那点儿事儿 |
[12:53] | But ninth grade and on? | 但九年级往上 |
[12:54] | Off. Lim. Its. | 不 准 碰 |
[12:56] | Cool, so I can, like, totally go after Lil’ Rico from sixth grade, right? | 行 所以说 我完全可以追你的六年级同学Lil’ Rico是吗 |
[12:58] | Of course… | 当然 |
[12:59] | if you want to get yourself nice and fucked up. | 如果你想给自己找麻烦的话 |
[13:01] | Guys, enough. | 姐妹们 够了 |
[13:03] | I don’t want to hear about physical limitations, | 我不想再听什么性限制 |
[13:06] | statute of limitations, or Girl Code. | 性限制时效 还有女生守则了 |
[13:07] | I just want to make things right with Zoey. | 我只想和Zoey和好 |
[13:09] | Well, maybe if you did care about those things, | 哦 如果你有留心这些东西的话 |
[13:12] | you’d probably still have your friendship, Ana. | 你的友情也不至于破裂 Ana |
[13:15] | You don’t | 你们不会是觉得 |
[13:16] | think I’ve lost my friendship with Zoey over this, do you? | 我和Zoey会因为这事闹掰了吧 |
[13:18] | Look, Ana. Lying is a really hard thing to get over. | Ana 撒谎是十分难以原谅的事 |
[13:21] | But I didn’t lie. | 但是我没有撒谎啊 |
[13:23] | I mean, a lie of omission is still a lie. | 我是说 隐瞒实情也算是撒谎 |
[13:26] | I didn’t want to lie. | 我不想撒谎的 |
[13:28] | I just didn’t know if this was a fling or if it was real, | 我只是不知道 这是一时冲动还是真感情 |
[13:30] | and I didn’t want to bring Zoey into it until I knew. | 我只是不想在我确定之前 让Zoey掺进来 |
[13:33] | It’s the fact | 但你确实 |
[13:34] | that you allowed yourself to catch feelings in the first place | 先让自己动了感情 |
[13:37] | that poses the problem. | 这就造成了问题 |
[13:39] | Yeah. I mean, once someone hurts you and leaves you vulnerable, | 对 就是 一旦有人伤害了你 让你很受伤 |
[13:42] | it’s really hard to ever trust them again. | 你就很难再相信他们了 |
[13:47] | Okay. So, you know they were hooking up, | 哦 所以 你知道他们搞在一起了 |
[13:50] | and you kept it from me? | 然后还不让我知道 |
[13:52] | Not my secret to share. | 总不能把别人的秘密说出去吧 |
[13:53] | – What? – Whoa! | – 什么 – 哇 |
[13:55] | Dude was about to uncork his pruno. | 他马上就要打开那瓶监狱酒了 |
[13:57] | Oh, my goodness. I do not care about Vato Dan’s toilet wine! | 我的天 老娘不想听什么Vato Dan的马尿酒 |
[14:01] | There should be no secrets between us… | 我们之间不应该有秘密 |
[14:03] | like when I told you that I think Bow Wow is a legend. | 就好像那次我跟你说 我觉得鲍沃是个传奇说唱歌手 |
[14:05] | Like, anything else you’re hiding from me? | 你还有什么事情瞒着我吗 |
[14:07] | You sleeping with Ana, too? | 难道你也跟Ana上床了吗 |
[14:09] | Okay, I know you’re going through something, | 行 我知道你现在不好受 |
[14:11] | so I’m gonna ignore that extra-ass comment. | 所以我就不计较你这些过分的话了 |
[14:13] | It’s not extra to feel betrayed | 但是我感觉被背叛了 这不过分吧 |
[14:14] | because my best friend is sleeping with my ex. | 因为我闺蜜睡了我的前男友 |
[14:18] | Your “Ex”? | 你的”前男友” |
[14:21] | Dude, you know what I mean. | 拜托 你知道我在说什么 |
[14:22] | No. In fact, I don’t know what you mean. | 不 我根本就不知道你在说什么 |
[14:24] | And I don’t know why it matters | 我也不知道为什么 |
[14:26] | whether or not Ana is hooking up with Aaron. | Ana有没有和Aaron搞在一起会这么重要 |
[14:28] | Because, at one point, I had real feelings for him. | 因为 我以前喜欢过他 |
[14:30] | Exactly. “At one point.” | 没错 “以前” |
[14:33] | You’re with someone else now. You’re with me. | 你现在和其他人在一起了 和我在一起 |
[14:34] | Yeah, Luca, I know, but I am allowed to be upset | 没错 Luca 但是我也有理由生气 |
[14:37] | at the fact that you hid this from me. | 因为你对我隐瞒了这件事 |
[14:39] | I’ve been made a fool of by my best friend | 我被我闺蜜耍了 |
[14:41] | and, apparently, my boyfriend. | 还被我男朋友骗了 |
[14:42] | Seems like it’s less about you feeling like a fool | 好像不是因为你被耍了吧 |
[14:44] | and more about you still having feelings for old boy. | 是你对前任还有感情吧 |
[14:50] | Am I right? | 我说的不对吗 |
[14:51] | No. No. No. No. | 不不不 不对 |
[14:53] | God, I… | 我的天 我 |
[14:55] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我 我不清楚 |
[14:57] | I do know. I… I do know. | 不是 我清楚 我很清楚 |
[14:59] | It’s just that everything is… is… | 只是一切都发生得太 |
[15:01] | like still so new that I’m in shock, | 太突然了 我还没反应过来 |
[15:03] | and it’s really confusing, and I’m still processing it. | 我现在很混乱 我要再消化一下 |
[15:07] | Maybe you should find another place to process it. | 那你去别的地方消化吧 |
[15:12] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[15:15] | No, you’re not. | 好吧 你没开玩笑 |
[15:27] | Tonight, we take you to Rikers Island. | 今晚 我们将带你走近莱克斯岛监狱 |
[15:29] | In this all-inclusive resort, | 参观这个应有尽有的旅游胜地 |
[15:31] | guests need more protection than just SPF 15. | 除了涂防晒之外 游客们还需要做更多保护措施 |
[15:34] | Yo, Zoey. What’s up? | 哟 Zoey 怎么了 |
[15:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:37] | Are you looking for Aaron? | 你在找Aaron吗 |
[15:38] | ‘Cause he’s not here. | 他现在不在 |
[15:39] | No, I know. | 不 我没找他 |
[15:40] | That’s why I came by. | 我知道他不在 我才来的 |
[15:41] | Checked my friend tracker. | 我查过共享位置了 |
[15:43] | I have nowhere else to go. | 我没地方去了 |
[15:46] | So, my parents had cut me off, | 所以呢 我爸妈断了我的经济来源 |
[15:49] | Ana betrayed me, | Ana背叛了我 |
[15:50] | and Luca had kicked me out | Luca还把我赶了出来 |
[15:52] | because he believed I still had feelings for Aaron. | 因为他觉得我还喜欢Aaron |
[15:57] | Chips? | 吃薯片吗 |
[15:59] | We don’t have any salsa. | 我们没有莎莎酱了 |
[16:01] | No. | 没了 |
[16:02] | I just needed to talk to someone | 我只是需要和别人谈谈 |
[16:03] | who had no dog in the race, no Girl Code, | 跟与这件事无关的人 跟没有女生守则的人 |
[16:07] | and, in Vivek’s case, no love life to pull from. | 跟Vivek这种没有恋爱烦恼的人谈谈 |
[16:12] | Feels like everyone just needs time to heal. | 看来大家都只是需要些时间 |
[16:14] | Yeah, Vivek’s right. | 嗯 Vivek说得对 |
[16:16] | You can’t just dead a friendship | 你不能连一分钟都没考虑过 |
[16:17] | without thinking about it for a minute. | 就把一段友情判死刑 |
[16:19] | Yeah, well, thank you guys for letting me hang out here. | 嗯 谢谢你们让我在这待着 |
[16:23] | I wasn’t quite ready to go home yet. | 我还没准备好回家 |
[16:25] | Oh. Of course. | 哦 那当然 |
[16:26] | You do exactly what you need to do for you right now. | 你做了你现在正需要做的事 |
[16:30] | That’s how I live my life. | 我也是这样的 |
[16:32] | – I’m about to go take a tub. – Mm. | – 我要去泡个澡 – 嗯 |
[16:34] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 耶 – 好吧 |
[16:35] | Enjoy that bath bomb. | 好好享受你的气泡浴盐 |
[16:39] | Um, Zoey, you know you’re welcome to stay here | Zoey 你想在这里待多久都可以 |
[16:41] | as long as you want. | 我们都欢迎 |
[16:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:44] | But what’s your guesstimate? | 但是你大概还要待多久啊 |
[16:45] | Because this is where V-Dig racks out. | 这里是我超嗨威大帝睡觉的地方 |
[16:47] | You sleep here? | 你睡这儿吗 |
[16:49] | Most nights. | 大多数晚上都是 |
[16:49] | I mean, once they buy me out of yay-yo, | 就是 自从那几个温斯洛普宿舍的人 |
[16:51] | the guys at the Winthrop house | 从我这买光了可卡因之后 |
[16:52] | don’t really talk to me much, so… | 就没怎么跟我说过话了 所以 |
[16:55] | They don’t seem like good friends. | 听上去他们不是什么好朋友 |
[16:57] | They’re not. | 他们不是 |
[16:58] | It’s why I like to hang out here with my boys. | 所以我喜欢和这里的兄弟们玩 |
[17:01] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[17:02] | You know, Zo, your girls really love you. | 你知道吗 Zo 你的姐妹们真的很爱你 |
[17:05] | And whether you want to hear it or not, | 无论你想不想听 |
[17:06] | Ana loves you, too. | Ana也是真的爱你 |
[17:08] | At the end of the day, | 到最后 |
[17:09] | our girls are all we’ve got. | 我们唯一拥有的就是朋友了 |
[17:11] | Huh? | 不是吗 |
[17:37] | 拜托 让我知道 你还活着就好 | |
[17:54] | *Mama’s concerned about how I’ve been turning out* | *妈妈很担心我最近怎样了* |
[17:58] | *Says I’ve been stayin’ out late and I’m burning out* | *她说我总在熬夜 疲惫不堪* |
[18:03] | *I start to think too much* | *我变得思虑过多* |
[18:04] | *I gotta get away* | *想逃离这一切* |
[18:07] | *Miss Independent* | *独立的女生* |
[18:08] | *Dependent on Chardonnay* | *依赖上了霞多丽酒* |
[18:10] | *Falling to pieces, but you do not see it* | *我支离破碎 你们视而不见* |
[18:14] | *You don’t* | *你们根本看不见* |
[18:16] | *You don’t, you don’t* | *视若无睹 置若罔闻* |
[18:19] | *Falling to pieces, but all you can see are my faults* | *我支离破碎 你们却只看到我的过错* |
[18:24] | *My faults* | *我曾犯下的过错* |
[18:26] | *I need a break* | *我需要喘口气* |
[18:27] | *I need some space* | *我需要一点空间* |
[18:29] | *I need some time* | *我需要一点时间* |
[18:34] | *I need a break* | *我需要喘口气* |
[18:35] | *I need some space* | *我需要一点空间* |
[18:37] | *I need some time* | *我需要一点时间* |
[18:42] | *I need a break* | *我需要喘口气* |
[18:44] | *I need some space* | *我需要一点空间* |
[18:45] | *I need some time* | *我需要一点时间* |
[18:50] | *I need a…* | *我很需要* |
[18:53] | *I need a…* | *我很需要* |
[18:53] | 行 如果你想聊 我随时都在 | |
[18:57] | *I need a…* | *我很需要* |
[19:01] | *I need a…* | *我很需要* |
[19:05] | *Break* | *休息一下* |
[19:15] | Zoey Zoey. | |
[19:18] | I’m so sorry this happened. | 我真的很抱歉发生了这种事 |
[19:23] | At that moment, | 那一刻 |
[19:24] | I couldn’t get what Vivek said out of my head. | Vivek说的话一直在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[19:29] | He was right. | 他说得对 |
[19:31] | As much drama that was caused, | 确实 在发生了那么多事情之后 |
[19:33] | my girls were the only things I’d always have. | 我唯一拥有的就是我的姐妹了 |
[19:37] | I mean, isn’t that what Girl Code is about… | 我是说 女生守则不就是这样的吗 |
[19:40] | protecting each other and sticking together, | 大家互相保护 团结在一起 |
[19:42] | even when it hurts? | 即便这会很痛苦 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[19:52] | Girl Code says we shouldn’t let a guy get between friends. | 女生守则说了 不应该让一个男生破坏朋友的感情 |
[19:59] | But we’re not friends anymore. | 不过 我们再也不是朋友了 |
[20:02] | You’re just a girl I live with. | 你只是一个和我住在一起的女生 |
[20:16] | That’s another game of fake soccer for me, | 老子又踢了一场假球 |
[20:18] | as well as another real 20 bucks from you. | 但是你又输了20美金是真 |
[20:21] | One more, double or nothing. | 再来一场 输了赔两倍 赢了一笔勾销 |
[20:22] | Dude, I have all your money. | 我把你的钱都赢光了 兄弟 |
[20:24] | Bro, one more. First goal wins. | 哥 再赌一次 第一个进球的赢 |
[20:25] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[20:27] | – Okay. – Come on. | – 可以啊 – 来吧 |
[20:28] | I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[20:33] | Oh, dude, I told you about the spinnies, man. | 兄弟 我都让你别转得这么急了 |
[20:39] | Fake soccer, fake soccer injuries. | 踢假球 装受伤 |
[20:42] | What’s this right here? | 你看这是什么 |
[20:43] | Call that real baby brick. | 这是小金砖 |
[20:46] | My baby brick. | 我的小金砖 |