时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 背景音乐 |
|
[00:00] | They say bad things come in threes, | 俗话说 坏事成三 |
[00:03] | and, sadly, I had become living proof of that. | 比较惨的是 这话成了我最近生活的写照 |
[00:06] | Enduring a betrayal from my best friend and boyfriend… | 遭遇好友和男友的背叛 |
[00:10] | You knew they were hooking up, and you kept it from me? | 你知道他们搞在一起了 然后还不让我知道 |
[00:13] | Not my secret to share. | 总不能把别人的秘密说出去吧 |
[00:17] | …A cheating scandal with my chemistry final… | 化学期末考试作弊被抓 |
[00:23] | …which led to a financial crisis with my dad. | 导致我爸切断了我的经济来源 |
[00:26] | I’m cutting you off, Zoey. | 我不会再给你钱了 Zeoy |
[00:27] | …that hit harder than when the Internet made Blockbuster its bitch. | 我受到的打击比互联网对百视达的冲击还大 |
[00:31] | Thankfully, I had resolved my first two issues. | 幸好 我已经解决了前两个问题 |
[00:36] | And even though my dad had cut off my credit cards… | 而且即使老爸停掉了我的信用卡 |
[00:39] | Declined? | 不能刷了 |
[00:40] | …I wasn’t worried. | 我也没什么好担心的 |
[00:41] | It’s only a matter of time before my dad rolls over | 我爸迟早会翻篇 |
[00:44] | and basically begs for my forgiveness. | 然后请求我的原谅的 |
[00:46] | In fact, I bet that there is a guilt gift | 而且 他肯定会送个道歉礼物 |
[00:48] | waiting on my doorstep. | 悄悄放在我门前 |
[00:50] | Eh? | 嗯 |
[00:53] | What is he doing to my baby?! | 他在对我的爱车做什么 |
[00:57] | Hi, sir. Hi. | 嗨 先生 你好 |
[01:00] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:00] | Um, I-I-I know that this is faculty parking, | 呃 我知道这里是教职工停车位 |
[01:03] | but everyone knows that Professor Diaz never uses this spot | 但大家都知道自从Diaz教授开始戒刮刮乐后 |
[01:06] | since she’s in rehab for scratcher tickets. | 她就没用过这个车位 |
[01:08] | Look, the owner of the car requested the tow. | 听着 是车主喊我来拖车的 |
[01:10] | Mm, fun fact… | 嗯 不瞒你说 |
[01:11] | I am actually the owner of the car. | 我就是车主 |
[01:13] | Well, then, | 那好吧 |
[01:14] | I’m just doing what you told me to… | 我只是在做你交代我的事 |
[01:16] | Oh? | 哦 |
[01:17] | Andre Johnson …Andre Johnson. | |
[01:21] | Dad?! | 是我爸 |
[01:24] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[01:26] | I bet he is taking this car away | 他把这辆车拖走 |
[01:28] | to replace it with a more expensive, newer one. | 一定是为了给我换一辆更贵更新的 |
[01:32] | That’s how a good guilt gift works, right? | 那才是一份像样的道歉礼物 对吧 |
[01:36] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[01:37] | No! | 不 |
[01:38] | Oh, God! Remember me! | 哦 我的天 要记得我啊 |
[02:19] | Repo’ing my car? | 居然收回我的车 |
[02:21] | Low blow, Andre Johnson. | 下三滥 Andre Johnson |
[02:22] | Low. Blow. | 低级手段 |
[02:23] | I mean, I knew this man had a petty bone, | 我知道他是个小心眼 |
[02:25] | but this is another level. | 但这也太过分了 |
[02:27] | Like “Blac Chyna having a whole-ass revenge baby” type level. | 就像”Blac Chyna用孩子报仇”一样过分 |
[02:31] | But it’s okay | 但是没事 |
[02:32] | because your girl has some other tricks up her sleeve. | 因为你姑娘还有别的办法 |
[02:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:37] | 嘿 老爸 是你的Zo-Zo 咱能谈谈吗 | |
[02:42] | 好吧 那你能重新 考虑下车的事情吗 | |
[02:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:51] | Well, then, | 那 |
[02:52] | time for Plan B. | 开始B计划 |
[02:54] | 嘿 妈妈 是你坚强又独立的 小可爱 你能帮我跟老爸 求情吗 | |
[02:59] | 不能 而且别给你爸发消息了 他比你还难过 | |
[03:05] | I feel so unloved. | 我觉得他们不爱我了 |
[03:08] | Is this how my other siblings feel? | 这就是我兄弟姐妹的日常感受吗 |
[03:12] | Cut off? So, what does this mean? | 断绝经济来源 什么意思 |
[03:13] | Do you have to, like, drop out of school? | 你是得 比如 辍学吗 |
[03:14] | No. My mom said they’ll still cover tuition, | 不是 我妈说他们还会给我付学费 |
[03:17] | housing, books, | 房租 书本费 |
[03:18] | but everything else… | 但是其他的 |
[03:19] | my clothing, my groceries, | 我的衣服 日常开支 |
[03:21] | my Japanese soda subscription box… | 我的日本汽水订阅礼盒 |
[03:22] | I’m completely on my own. | 都要自己负担了 |
[03:23] | Girl, please. | 行了 姐妹 |
[03:24] | You’re over here whining | 你还在这抱怨 |
[03:25] | when your parents are still covering your basic needs? | 你父母已经为你支付基本生活开支了 |
[03:28] | Yeah, we literally have to run for our lives | 对啊 我们可得靠每天跑步 |
[03:30] | just to support ourselves. | 来维持生计 |
[03:31] | We’re in a four-year version of “The Hunger Games.” | 我们都像在为期四年的<饥饿游戏>里 |
[03:33] | But what should I do? | 那我该怎么办呢 |
[03:35] | Get. A. Job. Bitch. | 找 工 作 小婊砸 |
[03:36] | Um, okay. I already have one. | 呃 好吧 我已经有工作了 |
[03:38] | Does no one here remember the Zoey Johnson Styling Experience? | 没人记得Zoey Johnson造型设计体验店了吗 |
[03:42] | Get. A. Real. Job. Bitch. | 找 份 真 的 工 作 小婊砸 |
[03:45] | Who said you could clap with us? | 谁说你能跟我们一起拍手的 |
[03:46] | I just kind of went for it. | 我就想跟着试试 |
[03:47] | It’s fun. | 挺好玩的 |
[03:53] | Look, there’s a million different things you could do. | 你看 这有各种各样你能做的事情 |
[03:55] | Like this one. | 比如这个 |
[03:56] | You could be a tutor. | 你可以当家教 |
[03:58] | “Sophomore seeking help with chemistry.” | “大二学生寻求化学指导” |
[04:01] | Oh, you put this one up. | 哦 这个是你贴的 |
[04:02] | I’m just gonna put ya back where I found ya. | 我给你放回原处了啊 |
[04:05] | Hang in there, little buddy. Okay. | 在那儿待着吧你 好了 |
[04:09] | What about dog walking? | 遛狗怎么样 |
[04:10] | I can’t walk dogs in Givenchy. | 我不想穿着纪梵希遛狗 |
[04:12] | Then change your shoes and fix your life. | 那就换双鞋 好好生活 |
[04:14] | Yeah, Zoey, | 对啊 Zoey |
[04:15] | stop acting like you’re too good for all of this. | 别再养尊处优了 |
[04:17] | Everybody has a hustle. | 人人都要奋斗 |
[04:19] | Doug works at the bookstore, | Doug在书店打工 |
[04:20] | Aaron’s got his whole R.A. Thing… | Aaron在当宿管 |
[04:22] | I mean, even Vivek works in the Cal U branch of the Sinaloa Cartel, | 连Vivek都在锡纳罗亚贩毒集团宾州加大分支工作 |
[04:26] | – but don’t tell anyone. – Uh, right, | – 别跟别人讲 – 呃 行吧 |
[04:27] | allow me to reintroduce myself. | 让我重新自我介绍下 |
[04:28] | I’m Zoey Johnson. | 我是Zoey Johnson |
[04:30] | I interned for Teen Vogue. | 我在<时尚杂志少年版>实习过 |
[04:32] | We had an espresso machine. | 那有台咖啡机 |
[04:34] | Every day I’d get a double-small, bone-dry cap | 每天我都喝一杯双倍咖啡不加奶的卡布奇诺 |
[04:37] | with extra foam and extra hot. | 多加奶泡 超级烫 |
[04:39] | Which was served to me… | 而通常都是由 |
[04:40] | …by another intern. | 另一位实习生递给我的 |
[04:43] | Any of this would be taking a step backwards. | 这里的任何一份工作都是一种倒退 |
[04:46] | I can’t even look at her right now. | 我不能直视这个女人了 |
[04:48] | Can you please just guide my hand | 谁能不能拿着我的手 |
[04:49] | to her face? | 给她一巴掌 |
[04:50] | Okay, all I’m asking for is a job | 好了 我只是想找 |
[04:52] | that vibes with all of this. Look. | 能和这种格调相匹配的工作 看 |
[04:54] | How about what vibes with all of this? | 你觉得和这种相匹配的怎么样 |
[04:59] | It’s gonna take a whole lot more than twenty grand | 肯定要花超过两万刀 |
[05:02] | to loot this temple. | 才请得动我这尊大佛 |
[05:03] | Um, for twenty grand, | 呃 给我两万刀 |
[05:04] | I’d go up there right now and get those eggs my damn self. | 我愿意马上去报到 并亲自给我的子宫开刀取卵 |
[05:09] | You know that thing is made mostly of butter. | 你知道这个基本都是用黄油做的 |
[05:11] | I’d ballpark six hundo cals. | 我估计得六百多卡 |
[05:14] | What did I tell you about counting my calories? | 关于计算我的卡路里 我咋跟你说的 |
[05:15] | I just care about you, man. | 我只是关心你 |
[05:16] | Stop. | 别算了 |
[05:17] | Oh. Brava! | 哦 干得漂亮 |
[05:19] | Brava! Brava! | 太行了 兄弟 |
[05:20] | – Dicks. Absolute dicks. The both of you. – Hit me up, right? Come on. | – 混蛋 太混蛋 你俩都是 – 碰个拳呗 来吧 |
[05:22] | – No, I will not. Thank you. – You know what? | – 不 不了 谢谢您 – 你猜怎么着 |
[05:24] | Yes, we had sex. | 没错 我们睡了 |
[05:27] | That’s nice. | 挺好 |
[05:28] | How’s your little brunch going? | 你俩的早午餐怎么样了 |
[05:29] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[05:30] | I wish he’d eat better. | 我希望他能吃健康点 |
[05:31] | Could you get off my meal plan? | 你能别管我吃啥了吗 |
[05:32] | You’ll have to excuse them, Ana. | 别跟他们计较 Ana |
[05:34] | They’re, uh, incredibly stupid, | 他俩 特别傻 |
[05:36] | and also going through very long, dusty, dry spells. | 而且正在经历漫长狼狈饥渴的空窗期 |
[05:38] | Isn’t that right, boys? | 是吧 兄弟们 |
[05:39] | Anti-facts. | 瞎扯 |
[05:41] | I. Am. Good. | 我好得很 |
[05:42] | Facts. I. Am. Horny. | 是 我饥渴难耐 |
[05:45] | Ew. | 恶心 |
[05:46] | I’m all right to admit I’m in a dry spell. | 承认我很饥渴又没什么 |
[05:48] | But I will end it, and when I do, | 而且我会改变现状 到时候 |
[05:50] | I’m gonna strut | 我要抬头挺胸地 |
[05:51] | right over there and do the “Shield Challenge.” | 走到那进行”盾牌挑战” |
[05:53] | The what? | 什么挑战 |
[05:54] | Your lover doesn’t know about the “Shield Challenge”? | 你女朋友不知道”盾牌挑战”吗 |
[05:55] | Well, she does now. | 她现在知道了 |
[05:56] | Bro, communication is key, guys. I mean, | 老兄 沟通很重要 我是说 |
[06:00] | you know, if you’re gonna make it. | 如果你俩继续交往的话 |
[06:01] | What the idiots are talking about is that | 这两个笨蛋刚说的是 |
[06:02] | it’s a time-honored Cal U tradition for, | 这是宾州加大一项历史悠久的传统 |
[06:04] | you know, two people, if they have feelings, | 两个人 如果互相有感觉 |
[06:06] | uh, to beautifully consummate… | 想要完美结合 |
[06:07] | Until you tear it up under the Titan Shield, | 除非你们在钛钽盾牌下来一炮 |
[06:09] | you’re not considered a real Titan. | 否则就不算钛坦人 |
[06:10] | – Essentially, yeah. – Wait. What? | – 差不多是这样 – 等等 你说啥 |
[06:12] | I-I think it’s juvenile and stupid. | 我觉得这样既幼稚又愚蠢 |
[06:15] | Right. | 对 |
[06:15] | So stupid that you took our boy Marcus to Benihana | 是很愚蠢 那次你请Marcus去吃红花铁板烧 |
[06:19] | once he smashed under the Shield. | 庆祝他完成盾牌挑战 |
[06:21] | Coffee. We need coffee. | 咖啡 我们需要咖啡 |
[06:22] | You want coffee? Let’s… | 你想喝咖啡吗 咱 |
[06:23] | Wait. Are you a “Real Titan”? | 等等 你是”真的钛坦人”吗 |
[06:25] | Uh… not yet. | 呃 还不是 |
[06:29] | Yo, you hear that? | 哟 你听见没 |
[06:30] | We’re goin’ to Benihana, my G! | 我们要去红花铁板烧了 朋友 |
[06:36] | Even though my dad had cut me off | 尽管老爸切断了我的经济来源 |
[06:38] | and Jazz was trying to “Handmaid’s Tale” my fertility, | Jazz试图让我成为<使女的故事>里的生育机器 |
[06:42] | I still landed on my feet… | 我依然脚踏实地 |
[06:43] | or should I say my YSL heels? | 或者说踏着我的YSL高跟鞋 |
[06:49] | So, Luca used some of his connections to call in a favor | Luca动用了一点人脉关系 |
[06:52] | and got me a job at a high-end boutique, | 帮我找到了一份高级时装店的工作 |
[06:54] | which means your girl gets to work with clothes, | 也就是说 我可以从事时装业了 |
[06:56] | clothes get to work with me, and not to jump the gun, but… | 时装业也终于等到我了 我是不想操之过急的 但是 |
[06:59] | …career starter! | 我要开始我的事业了 |
[07:07] | Maybe not her eyes, | 可能不是她的眼睛 |
[07:08] | but she totally did…something to her… | 但是她确实对她做了些什么 |
[07:10] | You white girls do not know how to snack. | 你们白人女孩真是不懂吃零食 |
[07:12] | Like, do you come out the womb eating pumpkin-flavored crap? | 你打从娘胎起就吃这种南瓜味的屎吗 |
[07:14] | You know, you don’t need to eat my snacks | 你可以不吃我的零食 |
[07:16] | that I bought with my money. | 那是我自己买的 |
[07:18] | They just taste better when other people buy them. | 别人买的东西吃起来更香 |
[07:21] | – Oh, my God. – Wow. | – 我的天呐 – 哇哦 |
[07:23] | That’s what you wore on your first day? | 你第一天上班就穿这样吗 |
[07:25] | You must’ve killed it. | 你肯定秒杀全场了吧 |
[07:27] | And those feet. | 心疼你的脚 |
[07:28] | Well, you know, I wish my boss appreciated | 我倒希望我的老板像你们一样 |
[07:31] | all the effort I put in as much as you guys. | 欣赏我的付出 |
[07:34] | Unfortunately, she couldn’t see past her envy | 但很不走运 她被嫉妒蒙蔽了双眼 |
[07:36] | and told me to go home… forever. | 叫我卷铺盖走人 |
[07:40] | What? | 什么 |
[07:41] | Yeah, I got fired. | 我被炒了 |
[07:48] | You got fired?! | 你竟然被辞退了 |
[07:50] | Zoey, you were there for, like, four hours. | Zoey 你才工作了四个小时 |
[07:52] | I’ve heard worse. | 还有更短的 |
[07:53] | Our cousin Speedy got fired after forty-five minutes at Pep Boys. | 我们的表哥Speedy在汽修厂工作了45分钟就被炒了 |
[07:56] | Mm-hmm. Got caught in the bathroom huffin’ Bondo | 被抓到在洗手间吸腻子 |
[07:58] | and drinking windshield-wiper fluid. | 还喝雨刷器上面的水 |
[08:00] | I can’t with Cousin Speedy right now. | 我现在不想聊Speedy表哥的事 |
[08:03] | R.I.P. | 愿他安息 |
[08:04] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[08:05] | As much as I appreciate | 尽管非常感谢 |
[08:06] | the deep dive on your family’s work/death history, | 带我深入了解你们家族的工作/死亡史 |
[08:08] | I think we need to let Zoey speak. | 但我觉得应该让Zoey讲讲 |
[08:09] | – Okay. – The floor of shame is yours. | – 好的 – 洗耳恭听 |
[08:11] | Well, there’s not much to tell… | 其实没什么好说的 |
[08:15] | other than I got fired for… | 我被炒是因为 |
[08:18] | not folding. | 没好好折衣服 |
[08:26] | Zoey, what are you doing? | Zoey 你在干什么 |
[08:29] | Look, I styled the mannequin! | 看 我给这个模特做了个造型 |
[08:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:33] | I hired you to fold. | 我雇你来折衣服的 |
[08:34] | Already did it. | 已经折好了 |
[08:35] | Great. Fold them again. | 很好 再折一遍 |
[08:37] | Uh, but it’s already folded, | 但是我已经折好了 |
[08:40] | and this mannequin was sitting here, | 而且这个模特就站在这儿 |
[08:42] | screaming for my help. | 向我呼救 |
[08:45] | I styled that mannequin. | 这个模特造型是我做的 |
[08:48] | Well, the funny story about this very mannequin is that | 这个模特有趣的地方在于 |
[08:52] | it was sitting here, screaming, | 它就站在这儿 呼救道 |
[08:54] | “Hey! Help me.” | “嘿 帮帮我” |
[08:56] | “I’ve been styled too good!” | “我的造型过于优秀了” |
[08:59] | So… A-plus on that. | 所以 我就锦上添花了 |
[09:02] | Listen, I hired you to fold. | 听着 我雇你来折衣服 |
[09:04] | So fold. | 做好你的本职工作 |
[09:05] | And when you’re done, | 如果你已经完成了 |
[09:06] | shake out the folded T-shirts and fold them again. | 就把折好的T恤抖散 再折一遍 |
[09:09] | Am I being clear? | 我说清楚了吗 |
[09:11] | Very. | 非常清楚 |
[09:23] | Wow. Even Cousin Speedy respected authority. | 哇 连Speedy表哥都知道要尊重上司 |
[09:25] | The shirts are already folded! | 可是衣服都已经折好了 |
[09:27] | And I just don’t see the point of folding and unfolding. | 我不懂折不折衣服有什么重要的 |
[09:30] | I want to advise and style and | 我想提提建议 做点造型 |
[09:32] | earn commission and just be fabulous! | 挣点钱 艳压全场 |
[09:35] | Yeah, but, Zoey, it sounds like you were hired to fold… | 但是Zoey 听上去你的工作职责就是折衣服 |
[09:37] | …and then shut up, and then fold some more. | 别多嘴 多折衣服就好 |
[09:40] | You know what? It’s all for the best | 你知道吗 这样也好 |
[09:42] | because I learned | 我算是明白了 |
[09:43] | that I am better at boutique shopping than boutique working. | 比起在时装店工作 我还是更擅长在时装店购物 |
[09:46] | And it’s fine because I will find something even more dope. | 没关系 我能找到更酷的工作 |
[09:51] | Zoey, honey, listen to me. | Zoey 宝贝 听我说 |
[09:54] | Egg harvesting is hella dope. | 捐卵巨他妈酷 |
[09:57] | Why are you so obsessed with selling my eggs? | 你为什么这么执着于让我捐卵 |
[10:00] | Why are you so obsessed with keeping your eggs? | 那你为什么这么执着于不捐卵呢 |
[10:10] | Look at all the Shield lovers | 看看这些盾牌情侣 |
[10:11] | who have carved their initials in here. | 刻上了他们的名字首字母 |
[10:14] | What is that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[10:18] | Look, it’s just a stupid tradition. | 听着 这就是个愚蠢的传统 |
[10:20] | Like, if it makes you uncomfortable, | 如果你觉得不舒服 |
[10:21] | – we don’t have to… – No. No, no. | – 我们不必 – 不 我才不放弃 |
[10:24] | Torres women do not back down from a challenge. | Torres家的女人从不畏惧挑战 |
[10:27] | But, I mean, if you wanna punk out… | 不过如果你怂了 |
[10:30] | Me? Pssh. What? | 我吗 切 什么 |
[10:31] | I would go right now, | 我现在就可以 |
[10:32] | broad daylight, butt-naked, no problem. | 大白天的脱光光 我没问题 |
[10:34] | – No, please don’t. – You sure? | – 不 别这样 – 你确定吗 |
[10:35] | Yeah, no, we… we have a plan. | 确定 我们是有计划的 |
[10:37] | Let’s stick to it. | 按计划进行 |
[10:38] | Under the cover of night, so… | 晚上进行 |
[10:41] | you bring a blanket, and I will bring… the sanitizer. | 你带毯子 我带消毒液 |
[10:45] | – Good. – Lots of sanitizer. | – 好 – 一大瓶消毒液 |
[10:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:56] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[10:59] | Since high-end retail was clearly threatened by me, | 既然高端时装店容不下我 |
[11:02] | it was time to find a gig that | 那我就找一份 |
[11:04] | really appreciated what Zoey Johnson had to offer. | 欣赏Zoey Johnson才能的工作 |
[11:07] | After scouring the Internet and finding nothing | 经过一番网上搜索 一无所获 |
[11:09] | but entry-level, minimum-wage weekend jobs, | 净是些入门级 工资低的周末工作 |
[11:13] | I finally found something that would fit my vibe. | 最后我终于找到了一个适合我的工作 |
[11:15] | So, yeah, it’s not the most conventional job, | 没错 这不是什么常规工作 |
[11:18] | but I’m getting paid twenty-five dollars an hour | 但有人每小时给我25美元 |
[11:21] | to be living, breathing art. | 当个真人艺术品 |
[11:23] | I’m practically napping in a five-star hotel, | 我相当于在五星级酒店小睡一下 |
[11:25] | which, T.B.H., is something I’d totally do for free. | 说实话 这活儿就算不给钱 我也愿意干 |
[11:29] | I’m pretty much robbing them. | 我这算是在抢钱了 |
[11:48] | It’s Zoey. | 我是Zoey |
[11:51] | Um, hey, I’m gonna go put our names down at the oyster bar. | 呃 嘿 我去牡蛎吧订个位子 |
[11:54] | All right. Uh, | 好吧 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna go find management | 我去找管理人员 |
[11:57] | and make a complaint about Box Girl | 投诉那个橱窗女孩 |
[11:59] | – because that is bullshit. – Yeah, it is. | – 太傻逼了 – 是的 |
[12:03] | So, is there, like… like, a secret hatch that you just… | 是有个隐藏的入口让你可以 |
[12:05] | tsh… drop out of, or how does that… | 滑出来吗 还是怎么 |
[12:07] | Oh, whatever. Can we rewind for a second? | 那些都无所谓 我们倒带一下 |
[12:09] | Are you, like, on a date right now? With our professor? | 你现在是在和我们的教授约会吗 |
[12:13] | I mean, first of all, hey! | 首先我想说 惊不惊喜 意不意外 |
[12:17] | And, second of all… | 再说了 |
[12:20] | Look, it’s not just a date, okay? | 这不只是个约会 好吗 |
[12:22] | We’re kind of seeing each other. | 我们正在交往 |
[12:25] | And she’s not even our professor anymore, so… | 而且她已经不是我们的教授了 |
[12:28] | But she’s still a faculty member. | 但是她还是我们学校的老师 |
[12:30] | Okay, look, can we not talk about this right now? | 我们现在能不说这个了吗 |
[12:32] | ‘Cause Paige is gonna start wondering where I am… | Paige要到处找我了 |
[12:33] | “Paige”? Wow. | “Paige” 哇哦 |
[12:34] | Are… Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[12:35] | You’re on a first-name basis? | 你和她亲近到可以直接叫名字了吗 |
[12:36] | Mm-hmm. Yes, I am, | 对 就是这样 |
[12:38] | because it would be really weird to call her “Professor Hewson” on a date. | 约会的时候叫她”Hewson教授”会很奇怪 |
[12:41] | And what does she call you? | 那她怎么称呼你 |
[12:42] | Right? Like… “Nomi”? | 叫你”Nomi”吗 |
[12:44] | God, please, please don’t be weird about this. | 天呐 够了 别弄得这么别扭 |
[12:46] | Please don’t be weird about this. | 别弄得这么奇怪 |
[12:47] | But it is a little weird! | 但是这确实很奇怪 |
[12:49] | It’s a little bit weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[12:50] | Is it a little bit weirder | 有你奇怪吗 |
[12:51] | than you being paid to sit in a box, | 被雇来坐在橱窗里 |
[12:53] | like human veal, dressed like an anime character? | 像一块打扮成卡通人物的肉 |
[12:56] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | I guess since it’s “Real talk” Time, I’ll say it. | 既然你和我玩”真心话” 那我就直说了 |
[13:02] | What you’re doing feels wrong. | 你这么做是不对的 |
[13:03] | No, actually, it… it feels very wrong. | 非常不对 |
[13:07] | Yeah, there she is! | 这才是你嘛 |
[13:09] | There’s Judgmental Zoey. | 喜欢对别人评头论足的Zoey |
[13:11] | If it doesn’t fit | 如果不符合 |
[13:12] | in your little world view of what you think is okay, | 你的是非观 |
[13:15] | you crap all over it. | 你就要全盘否定 |
[13:16] | Well, if I’m so wrong, then why is this some secret? | 如果我说得不对 那你为什么要藏着掖着 |
[13:20] | I’m not doing this right now. | 我现在不想跟你争辩 |
[13:21] | Why? ‘Cause you’re doing our professor? | 为什么 因为你要去搞我们的教授吗 |
[13:27] | It’s kind of funny, isn’t it? | 有点搞笑了 不是吗 |
[13:30] | It’s actually the perfect job for you: | 这实际上是最适合你的工作 |
[13:33] | doing nothing while looking down on everybody else. | 啥也不做 却看低别人 |
[13:51] | Here’s the weird thing about human aquariums… | 这就是人类鱼缸的奇怪之处 |
[13:55] | Turns out you have a lot of time | 结果你在里面时 |
[13:56] | to think while you’re inside one. | 有大量时间思考 |
[13:58] | And what I realized is | 而且我意识到 |
[13:59] | that I’d been acting pretty gross and stuck-up to my girls | 我在工作这方面对我的朋友们 |
[14:02] | about this whole work thing. | 一直表现得自命不凡 令人恶心 |
[14:04] | And as much as I thought Nomi was making some | 尽管我认为Nomi在私人生活中 |
[14:07] | wrong decisions in her personal life, | 做了一些错误决定 |
[14:09] | she was right about one thing… | 有一件事她是对的 |
[14:11] | I was capable of more than sitting in a box and looking pretty. | 我能做的 远不止漂漂亮亮地坐在箱子里 |
[14:16] | Dude, it’s so cold. | 兄弟 好冷啊 |
[14:18] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[14:19] | Your teeth are chattering. | 你牙都打颤了 |
[14:20] | No, this is arousal. | 不 是性奋的 |
[14:21] | This is what happens when I get aroused. | 我性致来了就会这样 |
[14:22] | – Oh, okay. – Yeah. Um, | – 哦 好吧 – 是的 呃 |
[14:25] | I’m gonna do some recon, get the blanket down, | 我先进去探一下情况 铺好毯子 |
[14:26] | blood flowing, mood going. | 马上要热血沸腾 情意绵绵了哟 |
[14:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:29] | Hold on. Okay. | 等等 好了 |
[14:35] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[14:36] | Uh, it’s good, you know. | 呃 挺好的 |
[14:38] | Um, I mean, well, it’s not much better. | 呃 我是说 还没弄好呢 |
[14:40] | Okay, is the blanket down? Because I’m coming in. | 好 毛毯铺好了吗 我要进来了 |
[14:42] | Ana, hold up. Please. | Ana 别进来 求你了 |
[14:44] | Okay. All right. What’s up? | 好的 没关系 怎么了 |
[14:46] | What? Is something dead in there?! | 什么玩意 有什么东西死在里面了吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah, romance. | 有 浪漫呗 |
[14:51] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[14:52] | What are you talking about? We’re becoming real Titans. | 你在说什么 我们就要成为真正的钛坦人了 |
[14:54] | Yeah, but why? | 是啊 但为什么呢 |
[14:56] | Because it’s fun? | 因为这很好玩 |
[14:59] | Is it? | 好玩吗 |
[15:01] | Well, no. So far, it’s not. | 好吧 不好玩 目前为止 一点都不好玩 |
[15:04] | I don’t know. I just don’t think that we… | 我不知道 我只是不认为我们 |
[15:06] | we should or that we have to. | 我们应该或者必须这样 |
[15:09] | Do you not want to do it? | 你不想做吗 |
[15:11] | Or do you just not want to do it with me? | 或者说你只是不想和我一起做 |
[15:14] | What? No. I want to do it a lot, | 什么 不是的 我想做很多次 |
[15:17] | uh, with you everywhere. | 和你 做到天涯海角 |
[15:19] | It’s just, this place is a little… | 只是 这个地方有点 |
[15:20] | I don’t know… beneath us. | 配不上我们 |
[15:21] | Beneath you, anyway. | 无论如何 也配不上你 |
[15:25] | I’m sorry, but that is the nicest thing | 对不起 但那是我听过的 |
[15:26] | anyone has ever said to me about public sex. | 关于公共场合做爱 最棒的话了 |
[15:31] | Right. | 好 |
[15:33] | So, you want to get out of here? | 所以 你想走吗 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 想 |
[15:37] | All right. | 行吧 |
[15:39] | You wanna get something to eat, then? | 那你想吃点东西吗 |
[15:41] | Huh? No, I thought we could still, | 啥 不用了 我觉得我们还是可以 |
[15:44] | you know, do nasty stuff. | 你懂的 做点羞羞的事情 |
[15:45] | Just wanna do it in a warm bed | 只是想在一张温暖的床上做 |
[15:46] | that doesn’t smell like bad decisions, you know? | 不会感觉像一个馊主意那样 你明白吗 |
[15:48] | Oh, then we’re definitely just going to my room, then. | 哦 那我们肯定要去我屋里了 |
[15:53] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:59] | So, I tried the job board again, | 我又去工作张贴栏那里看了看 |
[16:01] | and, as tempting as selling my eggs is, | 尽管卖卵很诱人 |
[16:03] | I needed to sell something that wouldn’t lead to | 我得卖个不会带来十八年后的 |
[16:04] | a possible knock on my door in eighteen years. | 敲我的门的东西 |
[16:07] | Hey. Got you something. | 嘿 有些东西给你 |
[16:11] | Most of these are used. | 大部分都用过了 |
[16:12] | Oh, no, I can promise you they’ve never been used. | 不是的 我能保证都是全新的 |
[16:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | Here’s, uh, $38 for your troubles. | 这些东西 呃 给你个三十八美元 |
[16:22] | What?! No! No, this is so not cool. | 什么 不行 这点钱太少了吧 |
[16:25] | What can I buy with this? A carton of milk? | 用这些钱能买到什么 一加仑牛奶吗 |
[16:26] | I need more money. | 我需要更多钱 |
[16:28] | We’re hiring. | 我们在招人 |
[16:29] | Ew. | 不要 |
[16:32] | I was trying to give you the hook-up, | 我本来想向你伸橄榄枝的 |
[16:34] | but I see you’re on your little bougie tip, so… yeah. | 但我看你摆出高高在上的姿态 所以 好吧 |
[16:39] | I’m sorry. I… That came off the wrong way. | 对不起 我 做错了 |
[16:40] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是有意那样的 |
[16:42] | You did. | 你就是有意的 |
[16:43] | Look, I’m not just here to be stacking books. | 听着 我来这儿不只是为了摞书 |
[16:46] | I’m studying the ins and outs of running a business. | 我在学习到底怎么做生意 |
[16:49] | Okay, but I’m not trying to run a bookstore. | 好吧 但我又不想开书店 |
[16:51] | I’m trying to run the fashion world, | 我想叱咤时尚圈 |
[16:53] | and… I don’t know… this just doesn’t seem like | 而且 我不好说 这不像是 |
[16:54] | the path to fashion greatness. | 通往时尚巅峰的路 |
[16:55] | Zoey, you’re taking a shortcut to the end game, | Zoey 你走捷径到大结局 |
[16:59] | but you’re skipping your opening move. | 但你跳过了开场动作 |
[17:01] | Okay, not true. | 不对 |
[17:03] | I got a job at a great boutique, | 我得到了一份时装店的工作 |
[17:04] | and, legit, all they wanted me to do | 而且 严格意义上来说 他们想让我做的就是 |
[17:06] | was fold and refold already-folded shirts. | 折好再重折已经折过的衬衣 |
[17:09] | Great. Then you should have folded the shit out of the T-shirts. | 很好啊 那你本就应该专心折衬衣 |
[17:12] | But I saw the opportunity to do something better. | 但我看见有机会做更好的事情 |
[17:14] | But that wasn’t your job. | 但那不是你的工作 |
[17:16] | Maybe if you would’ve done your job and worked hard, | 也许你完成分内之事 努力工作 |
[17:19] | they would’ve noticed, | 他们就会注意到 |
[17:20] | and you would have got an opportunity to do something doper. | 然后你就有机会做更牛逼的事 |
[17:23] | Building blocks to greatness… | 成功都是一点一滴积累来的 |
[17:25] | patience and work ethic, B. | 要有耐心和职业道德 兄弟 |
[17:32] | Do they sell those here? | 你们这儿有得卖吗 |
[17:33] | I got thirty-eight dollars. | 我有三十八美元 |
[17:39] | Yeah, beds are better. | 还是床更舒服 |
[17:40] | Hot take on beds: They are dope. | 对床的评价:太牛逼了 |
[17:43] | For sure. | 肯定的 |
[17:45] | Um, so, any regrets about last night? | 昨晚有啥后悔的吗 |
[17:49] | None. | 没有 |
[17:50] | I mean, it would have been cool | 我是说 本来把我们的名字首字母 |
[17:52] | to etch our initials on the Shield’s wall of fame, but… | 刻在盾牌名人堂上会很酷 但 |
[17:56] | – Yeah. – …it’s okay. | – 懂你 – 没关系的 |
[17:57] | I’ll get over it. | 我会放下执念的 |
[18:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[18:09] | There. | 看这里 |
[18:10] | Now we have our own wall of fame. | 现在我们有自己的名人堂了 |
[18:12] | There you go. | 好了 |
[18:14] | Dude, did you just write on my lamp? | 兄弟 你是写在了我的台灯上了吗 |
[18:17] | Yeah. It’s, uh, the lamp of fame now. | 是的 它现在是 呃 名人灯了 |
[18:20] | “Double A.” | “双A” |
[18:23] | That could be our nickname. | 可以当我们的昵称 |
[18:24] | You know, like Kim-ye or Bey-Z. | 像金爷夫妇 或者碧Z夫妇 |
[18:30] | – All good couples have one. – Mm-hmm. | – 所有令人羡慕的情侣都有一个 – 对的 |
[18:42] | I realized I’d spent so long | 我认识到我花了很长时间 |
[18:44] | trying to find the right job to fit my vibe, | 找适合我风格的工作 |
[18:47] | but what I should have been doing | 但我更应该做的是 |
[18:49] | was finding the right attitude to fit the job. | 找到适合工作的正确态度 |
[18:51] | – Excuse me? – Yeah? | – 打扰一下 – 怎么了 |
[18:52] | Do you know where I can find a copy | 你知道在哪能找到 |
[18:53] | of “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”? | <飞越疯人院>这本书吗 |
[18:55] | That would be in fiction. | 应该在小说区 |
[18:57] | But we also have the Blu-ray up front | 但我们前台还有蓝光碟 |
[18:59] | if you’re anything like me and lukewarm on reading. | 如果你像我一样 对读书不是很感兴趣 |
[19:01] | Oh! | 哦 |
[19:02] | We have a sale on the “Keeping it Tight-ans” tank tops. | 现在”钛坦队下去吧”背心在打折 |
[19:05] | If you were to cut the collar | 如果你剪开衣领 |
[19:06] | and, like, knot the extra fabric in the back, | 把背后多余的衣料打结的话 |
[19:08] | it’d look so cute on you. | 就会很好看 |
[19:11] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[19:12] | Yeah. Over there. | 不客气 就在那里 |
[19:16] | It wasn’t the glam job I was hoping for, | 这不是我期待的光鲜亮丽的工作 |
[19:18] | but it was the job I needed. | 但却是我需要的工作 |
[19:20] | Maybe taking an entry-level job seriously and excelling at it | 也许认真对待一份入门级的工作并把它做得出色 |
[19:24] | was my path to greatness. | 就是我通往成功之路 |
[19:25] | 嘿 老爸 猜猜谁找了份工作 | |
[19:44] | Ever heard of the “Cal U Shield Challenge”? | 听说过”宾州加大盾牌挑战”吗 |
[19:46] | You’re not a Titan ’til you’ve taken it! | 除非你接受挑战不然就不是钛坦 |
[19:47] | Nah. Hard pass. | 不必了 不感兴趣 |
[19:50] | Hey, Queen. You interested in becoming a Cal U legend? | 嘿 女王殿下 对成为宾州加大传奇人物感兴趣吗 |
[19:52] | – With you? – It’s fine. | – 和你吗 – 没关系 |
[19:54] | Just let history forget about you. | 就让历史遗忘你吧 |
[20:01] | Are you trying to smash in there? | 你想找人在那儿做爱吗 |
[20:04] | Are you offering? | 你是在邀请我吗 |
[20:05] | Are you on the basketball team? | 你是篮球队的吗 |
[20:07] | Yes. | 是呀 |
[20:09] | Yes, I am. | 我是篮球队的 |
[20:14] | We goin’ to Benihana! | 我们要去红花铁板烧了 |