时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Let me go! | 放了我 |
[00:12] | Turn here. | 这里转弯 |
[00:17] | Looks empty. | 看来没人 |
[00:18] | Let’s get the girl inside. | 把女孩带进去吧 |
[00:25] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[00:36] | Let him go! | 让他跑吧 |
[00:37] | Let him go! | 别管他了 |
[00:38] | Check if there’s anyone in the back. | 看看后车厢有没有人 |
[00:55] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[00:56] | Tony Costa. | 托尼·科斯塔 |
[01:13] | DerbyNinja nemonini | 翻译 |
[02:43] | Start in there! | 从那里找起 |
[02:46] | Find me something that is heretical or illegal. | 给我找出异端或者违法的东西 |
[03:10] | You could make this easier for yourself. | 这事可以简单解决 |
[03:16] | Just tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪里 |
[03:18] | I left Lyra with you. | 我把莱拉交给了你 |
[03:21] | I trusted you to look after her. | 我信任你 让你照顾她 |
[03:23] | She is here, | 她要么在这里 |
[03:25] | or you know where she is. | 要么你知道她在哪里 |
[03:26] | I wouldn’t expect Boreal to understand scholastic sanctuary, | 我不指望博雷尔理解学者圣殿 |
[03:30] | but you… | 但你… |
[03:31] | No, no, Master, I never, never understood it either. | 不不 院长 我也从来没理解过它 |
[03:35] | Why does scholarship need protecting? | 为什么学问需要被保护 |
[03:39] | You don’t believe original thinking should be protected? | 你不认为独立思考理当被保护吗 |
[03:44] | Well, if the thinking was clever enough, | 如果这种思考足够聪明 |
[03:48] | it would find a way to obscure itself | 它自会有办法隐藏自己 |
[03:50] | from the Magisterium, wouldn’t it? | 不被教会当局发现 不是吗 |
[03:56] | Scholastic sanctuary is just another way | 学者圣殿不过是另一种 |
[03:58] | of protecting bloated privilege. | 保护过度特权的方式 |
[04:01] | Tired old men, | 无聊的老头 |
[04:02] | talking in a tired old way about tired old things. | 用无趣的老方式 谈论无聊的老一套 |
[04:09] | Oh, dear. | 我的天呀 |
[04:11] | And you, Master, | 而你 院长 |
[04:13] | you have been abusing your privilege. | 你一直在滥用你的特权呢 |
[04:18] | Do you deny they’re yours? | 你要否认这是你的吗 |
[04:21] | We do have ways of identifying | 我们可是有办法确认 |
[04:24] | who last read them. | 最后读过这书的人是谁的 |
[04:25] | Those are academic texts. | 那是学术知识 |
[04:28] | I have perfect right… | 我完全有权利… |
[04:29] | These books are for those who read alethiometers. | 这书是用来解读真理仪的 |
[04:33] | The only alethiometers in use are sanctioned by the Magisterium. | 而在使用的真理仪都受教会当局监管 |
[04:39] | There is no record of there being an alethiometer | 并没有记录表明 有任何一台真理仪 |
[04:43] | at Jordan College. | 在乔丹学院 |
[04:53] | Now, Lyra must be here, | 莱拉一定在这里 |
[04:56] | so tell me where she is or I will find the alethiometer. | 告诉我她在哪 否则我会找到真理仪 |
[05:00] | You know I will. | 你知道我做得到 |
[05:02] | And if I find it… | 如果被我找到… |
[05:04] | I no longer have it. | 已经不在我手里了 |
[05:07] | And who does? | 在谁手里 |
[05:16] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[05:17] | She arrived in my care with it. | 她被托付给我时 就带着真理仪 |
[05:20] | I merely returned it to her. | 我只是还给了她 |
[05:25] | Tell me where she is… | 告诉我她在哪 |
[05:29] | ..Or I will destroy all of this. | 否则我就把这里全毁了 |
[05:32] | I kept her safe in this college for 12 years. | 我在这所学院里保护了她12年 |
[05:35] | I gave her to you to look after, | 我把她交给你照顾 |
[05:37] | and you lost her. | 你却把她弄丢了 |
[05:40] | You’ve already done the worst you can possibly do. | 你已经做了最糟糕的事 |
[05:51] | You heard him. | 都听到他的话了 |
[05:53] | Tear everything apart! | 把这里全部毁掉 |
[05:56] | Widen the search. She’s not here. | 扩大搜索范围 她不在这里 |
[06:11] | I’ve never seen so many Gyptians. | 我第一次见到这么多吉普赛人 |
[06:16] | Who are all of these people? | 这些人都是谁 |
[06:23] | The Gyptians aren’t just in Oxford, you know, Lyra. | 不是只有牛津有吉普赛人 莱拉 |
[06:26] | They’ve come from all over the country to meet here in London | 他们从全国各地赶来 在伦敦集会 |
[06:29] | to find the missing children. | 为了找到失踪的孩子们 |
[06:44] | Tony, please, just explain how you found her. From the beginning. | 托尼 解释一下你怎么找到她的 从头说 |
[06:48] | – We were just out getting supplies. – What supplies? | -我们出去买补给品 -什么补给品 |
[06:51] | Well, there was this van, | 然后遇到一辆货车 |
[06:52] | and then there was someone driving it, | 有个人在开车 |
[06:55] | and there was, like, noises from the back – | 货车后面传出了声音 |
[06:56] | muffled screaming and that. | 闷声的尖叫 |
[06:58] | Obviously, we was like, “Yeah, we’re going to have to stop it.” | 我们当时就想 “必须拦下这辆车” |
[07:01] | So we chased it and got lucky. | 于是我们追上去 碰巧救了她 |
[07:06] | Tony rescued me, Ma Costa. | 托尼救了我 玛·科斯塔 |
[07:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:12] | I was just out with the guys, Ma! | 我只是和朋友们出去了 玛 |
[07:14] | Don’t even think about lying to me, Tony Costa, | 别想对我撒谎 托尼·科斯塔 |
[07:16] | because you know you’re not very good atit. | 你知道自己不擅长撒谎 |
[07:17] | We got one! We’ve finally got a clue to where Billy is! | 我们救出一个 终于有比利下落的线索了 |
[07:23] | So close. | 我们接近了 |
[07:26] | Close isn’t good enough, though, is it? | 接近还不够 不是吗 |
[07:28] | It’s something. | 总算有进展 |
[07:31] | It’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[07:34] | The start of beating them. | 打败他们的开始 |
[07:39] | I will give you that. | 这我同意 |
[07:46] | We need the girl. | 我们有事找她 |
[07:48] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[08:14] | You’ve had a fortunate escape, Lyra Belacqua, | 你幸运逃脱了 莱拉·贝拉克瓦 |
[08:16] | but now, I ask you to help us. | 但现在 我请求你帮助我们 |
[08:21] | Did you have a sense of where they were taking you? | 你知道他们要带你去哪里吗 |
[08:23] | Is he not talking – the Gobbler? | 那个饕餮 他没开口吗 |
[08:26] | Not as yet. So, anything you saw? | 还没有 你看到什么了吗 |
[08:29] | I didn’t know where I was, | 我不知道自己在哪里 |
[08:30] | and I didn’t know where they were taking me. | 也不知道他们要带我去哪里 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry. I wish I could be of more help. | 对不起 我也很想帮你们 |
[08:38] | Ma Costa has agreed to take you in, | 玛·科斯塔答应收留你 |
[08:40] | so if we could talk again tomorrow… | 我们可以明天再谈 |
[08:42] | – You’re keeping me here? – For your own safety. | -你们要把我留在这里 -为了你的安全 |
[08:45] | We want to look after you. | 我们想照顾你 |
[08:47] | Why? I need to find my friend Roger! | 为什么 我得去找我的朋友罗杰 |
[08:50] | I don’t know who you are! | 我不认识你们 |
[08:52] | And as fun as it may seem to stay a prisoner again… | 虽然再次成为囚犯看起来很有趣 |
[08:55] | You may not know us, | 你也许不认识我们 |
[08:57] | but we know you, Lyra. | 但我们认识你 莱拉 |
[09:00] | And have done since you were a baby. | 你还是个婴儿时就认识你了 |
[09:04] | You are not our prisoner, Lyra, | 你不是我们的囚犯 莱拉 |
[09:05] | but you have always been important to us. | 但你一直对我们很重要 |
[09:10] | Is this because of my father? | 是因为我父亲吗 |
[09:12] | Because he’s Lord Asriel? | 因为他是阿斯里尔勋爵 |
[09:17] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[09:18] | Your father was good to us. | 你父亲以前对我们很好 |
[09:21] | He has always respected our way of life. | 他一向尊重我们的生活方式 |
[09:24] | But you are special on your own account. | 但你之所以特别 有你自己的原因 |
[09:26] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[09:27] | Frustrating as it may seem… | 虽然这让人非常沮丧 |
[09:30] | That’s not a question for me to answer. | 但这个问题不该由我来回答 |
[09:33] | I can’t ask you to trust us, Lyra. | 我不能请求你信任我们 莱拉 |
[09:35] | I can only hope we’ll earn your trust. | 我只能希望我们会赢得你的信任 |
[09:38] | We all want to find the missing children. | 我们都想找到那些失踪的孩子 |
[09:40] | So…will you stay with us? | 所以 你愿意留下吗 |
[09:52] | The girl needs to be found. Mrs Coulter’s quite insistent on it. | 那女孩必须找到 库尔特夫人态度很坚决 |
[09:55] | – Any help that the Magisterium… – Jordan College’s sanctuary | -教会当局如能帮忙… -乔丹学院的圣殿 |
[09:58] | is long-held and, this morning, disrupted. | 一直受到尊重 而今早被扰乱了 |
[10:02] | She did what she had to do. | 她只是做了必须做的事 |
[10:03] | She did it badly and baldly. | 她的做法恶劣且毫无顾忌 |
[10:06] | And she would happily bear consequence. | 她很乐意承担后果 |
[10:11] | Were you not part of this raid? | 你不也参与了这次突袭吗 |
[10:14] | And I will happily bear consequence, too. | 我也很乐意承担后果 |
[10:20] | As it turns out… | 话说 |
[10:24] | There’s been developments. | 现在有些进展 |
[10:26] | There’s a rumour the Gyptians have her. | 有传闻说她在吉普赛人那里 |
[10:29] | The girl. | 那个女孩 |
[10:32] | – And you’re sending…? – Officers are being dispatched now. | -你准备派… -警察已被派了过去 |
[10:36] | The sooner this unseemly situation is contained, | 这不体面的情况越早得以控制 |
[10:39] | the better. | 越好 |
[10:48] | We can’t run away from them. | 我们不能逃跑 |
[10:49] | You said you’d give them a chance. | 你说你会给他们机会的 |
[10:51] | They know more about the Gobblers than we do. | 他们比我们更了解饕餮 |
[10:53] | We’re more likely to find Roger with them than on our own. | 和他们一起 我们更有可能找到罗杰 |
[10:57] | Pan, how do you know we’ll be safe here? | 潘 你怎么知道我们在这儿会安全 |
[11:00] | They want to get their children back. | 他们想找回自己的孩子 |
[11:03] | I think we can trust them, | 我认为我们可以信任他们 |
[11:05] | and I never thought that about her. | 我从没觉得她值得信任 |
[11:08] | Well, we’ll be better disguised in their clothes than hers. | 他们的衣服比她的是更好的伪装 |
[11:23] | Lyra, what do the symbols mean? | 莱拉 这些符号是什么意思 |
[11:26] | It’s clear that it means something, but I have no idea what. | 肯定有什么意思 但我不知道是什么 |
[11:36] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[11:40] | Oh, look at you. You make a fine Gyptian. | 看看你 真像个吉普赛人 |
[11:43] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[11:46] | I’m cooking. Will you help? | 我要做饭 你来帮我吗 |
[11:51] | My friend, Roger, | 我的朋友罗杰 |
[11:54] | he worked in kitchens. | 他就在厨房做事 |
[11:55] | Never thought you should learn? | 你从没想过该学做饭吗 |
[11:57] | What good it do me? | 对我能有什么好处 |
[11:59] | Oh, a Gyptian woman learns | 吉普赛女人在厨房里 |
[12:01] | more than just cooking in our kitchens, Lyra Belacqua. | 学到的不只是做饭 莱拉·贝拉克瓦 |
[12:03] | We’re armed. | 我们能武装自己 |
[12:07] | There you go, girl! | 这就对了 姑娘 |
[12:08] | While you’re stuck indoors, | 既然你哪也去不了 |
[12:10] | we’ll learn you some of our tricks. | 我们教你一些招数吧 |
[12:16] | There! Lesson one learned already. | 你看 第一课已经学会了 |
[12:18] | You’ll be a Gyptian woman yet. | 你会成为吉普赛女人的 |
[12:20] | Is that what I’m going to be a Gyptian woman? | 我要成为吉普赛女人吗 |
[12:25] | You’ll be whatever you want to be. | 你能成为你想成为的人 |
[12:28] | Be your path. | 走自己的道路 |
[12:30] | That’s your choice, | 那是你的选择 |
[12:32] | and yours alone. | 你自己的选择 |
[12:35] | I’m glad you’re staying, Lyra. | 我很高兴你留下来了 莱拉 |
[12:37] | You’ll be safe as houses here. You’ll see. | 你在这里很安全 等着瞧吧 |
[13:59] | We’re not like Mrs Coulter, you know. | 我们可不像库尔特夫人 |
[14:03] | We just want to keep you safe. | 我们只想保你平安 |
[14:05] | Yeah, she said something similar to me, too. | 她也对我说过类似的话 |
[14:07] | I’m sure she did. | 这我相信 |
[14:10] | Maybe she even meant it, | 或许她还是真心的 |
[14:12] | but maybe Mrs Coulter isn’t as powerful as she thinks. | 但也许库尔特夫人没有她以为的那么厉害 |
[14:17] | After all, you got away, didn’t you? | 毕竟 你逃走了 不是吗 |
[14:20] | Although I still haven’t got to the bottom | 但我仍没弄清楚 |
[14:22] | of why she has a monkey daemon. | 她怎么会有一个猴子精灵 |
[14:24] | Then again, I’m often confused by daemons. | 不过 精灵经常让我糊涂 |
[14:28] | I would never have guessed | 我怎么也猜不到 |
[14:29] | Tony Costa’s daemon would have settled as a hawk. | 托尼·科斯塔的精灵会固定为鹰 |
[14:35] | I think I’ll settle as a mole. | 我觉得我要固定为一只鼹鼠 |
[14:39] | A mole, is it? | 鼹鼠吗 |
[14:41] | Yes, so we can burrow underground | 是的 这样我们就能在地下打洞 |
[14:43] | and stay safe from all you grown-ups. | 远离你们这些危险的大人 |
[14:48] | Very sensible. | 非常明智 |
[14:50] | But, er, not so good on the water, huh? | 但是 在水上就行不通了吧 |
[14:54] | Nowhere to burrow. | 没地方可以打洞 |
[15:00] | I don’t want Pantalaimon to settle. | 我不希望潘特莱蒙固定下来 |
[15:03] | I want him to be able to change forever. | 我希望他永远能变形 |
[15:07] | And so does he. | 他也是 |
[15:09] | Well, there will come a time | 总有一天 |
[15:11] | when you will be tired of him changing. | 你会厌倦他不停变形 |
[15:13] | When you come of age, | 等你到了岁数 |
[15:15] | and your daemon settles into its final form, | 你的精灵固定为其原形 |
[15:19] | it will reveal what kind of person you really are. | 就能揭示你真正的为人 |
[15:24] | Suppose you don’t like the shape that your daemon settles as? | 要是你不喜欢你的精灵固定的原形呢 |
[15:29] | Well, that would mean you are discontented. | 那就意味着你不满足 |
[15:34] | Many people would like to have a lion as a daemon, | 很多人希望自己的精灵固定为雄狮 |
[15:38] | and they end up with a poodle. | 最后却变成了贵宾犬 |
[15:43] | No, I would not change a hair on Sophonax, | 不 我不希望索福纳克斯有丝毫改变 |
[15:47] | but that is not to say | 但老实说 |
[15:49] | that sometimes I don’t dream her different. | 我有时会幻想她是其他样子 |
[16:03] | Now… | 那么 |
[16:07] | ..Would you like to see the man who took you? | 你想见见抓走你的那个人吗 |
[16:14] | You people think you’re so clever, but we found you, didn’t we? | 你们自以为聪明 但我们找到了你 对吧 |
[16:18] | There’s no protection for you here. | 这里没人能保护你 |
[16:19] | Just me and you in a room. | 只有你和我 共处一室 |
[16:23] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我他们在哪 |
[16:26] | I know you know. | 我知道你知道 |
[16:27] | Tell me where they are and why you’ve taken them. | 告诉我他们在哪 你为什么抓他们 |
[16:30] | Is this all right, Lyra? | 你能受得了吗 莱拉 |
[16:32] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[16:34] | Tell…me. | 告诉 我 |
[16:36] | He wanted to do worse to Roger and Billy. | 他想对罗杰和比利做更坏的事 |
[16:39] | Why would they take them and the other children | 如果他们不是想伤害那些孩子 |
[16:41] | if it wasn’t to hurt them? | 那何必要抓他们 |
[17:10] | Grumman isn’t who you think he is. | 格鲁曼不是你想的那样 |
[17:13] | I ran a facial recognition trace based on your photo, | 我用你的照片做了面部识别 |
[17:16] | whatever that was, | 无论那是什么 |
[17:17] | and I found a match – | 我找到了一个匹配 |
[17:21] | Colonel John Parry, 49th Commando. | 约翰·佩里上校 49突击队 |
[17:24] | Former Marine and explorer, presumed dead around 13 years ago. | 前海军陆战队员和探险家 13年前推定死亡 |
[17:27] | He was lost in Alaska, | 他在阿拉斯加失踪了 |
[17:29] | supporting a government-funded science expedition | 当时正在进行政府资助的科学考察远征 |
[17:32] | environmental thing. | 环境类的项目 |
[17:33] | He’d done a couple of gigs for them before. | 之前他也为政府干过活儿 |
[17:35] | Prior to that, | 在那之前 |
[17:36] | he was 14 years in the Royal Marines. | 他在皇家海军陆战队当了14年兵 |
[17:42] | He was born here. | 他出生在这里 |
[17:45] | In my world. | 我的世界 |
[17:47] | Charles, he didn’t travel from your world to mine. | 查尔斯 他不是从你的世界穿越到我的世界 |
[17:49] | He travelled from my world to yours. | 他是从这里穿越到了你的世界 |
[17:51] | Not possible. He has a daemon clearly in the picture. | 不可能 图里明显能看到他有精灵 |
[17:55] | No-one is born in this world with a daemon. | 生于这个世界的人 是没有精灵的 |
[17:59] | I don’t think you know that. | 这也未必吧 |
[18:06] | Maybe you acquire a daemon when you cross, or… | 也许你穿越时能获得精灵 |
[18:10] | Where precisely did he disappear? | 他到底是在哪里失踪的 |
[18:11] | Look, this stuff was well locked up. | 这些东西封锁得很严 |
[18:13] | Somebody didn’t want just anybody poking about. | 有人不希望随便任何人去打探 |
[18:15] | He was a colonel. | 他之前是个上校 |
[18:15] | But you’re good, and you found out anyway. | 但你很厉害 你还是查到了 |
[18:22] | I traced his ship. | 我追踪了他的船 |
[18:25] | Alaska. | 阿拉斯加 |
[18:27] | The Brooks Range. | 布鲁克斯山脉 |
[18:36] | He’s long gone from there by now. | 他现在早就离开那里了 |
[18:38] | – This is of no use to me. – OK. | -这信息对我没用 -好吧 |
[18:42] | Maybe this might be. | 也许这会有用 |
[18:45] | He left a wife…and a child. | 他留下了一妻一子 |
[18:49] | I found them on voter registration. | 我在选民登记册上找到了他们 |
[18:52] | Maybe she’ll know something. | 也许她会知道些什么 |
[18:54] | But she’s not well. Medical records. | 但病例显示她身体不好 |
[18:57] | She’s had a long-term history of mental health problems. | 她长期饱受精神疾病的折磨 |
[19:05] | This is a hard copy… | 这是一份 |
[19:08] | of everything…that I found. | 我查到的一切的打印件 |
[19:14] | It’s all there. | 都在这里了 |
[19:19] | Is this search just for you, | 是你自己还是你上头的人 |
[19:22] | or whoever you work for? | 需要这份调查结果 |
[19:27] | It’s just you, isn’t it? | 是你自己 对吗 |
[19:32] | Why did you never try to follow me? | 你为什么从来没跟踪过我 |
[19:36] | You could have. | 你明明可以的 |
[19:37] | You know enough to have crossed behind me. | 你知道足够多事 可以跟着我穿越过去 |
[19:40] | You don’t have the courage that’s needed. | 你没有那么做的勇气 |
[19:43] | You don’t want to find the window, because you’re scared of it. | 你不想找到窗户 因为你害怕 |
[19:50] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[19:53] | I was scared, too. | 我以前也很害怕 |
[19:56] | But I mastered my fear. | 但我控制了我的恐惧 |
[19:59] | I never thought that I was the only person to cross. | 我从没觉得我会是唯一一个穿越的人 |
[20:03] | But until Stanislaus, | 但除了斯坦尼斯劳斯 |
[20:05] | I never came across anyone | 我也没见过任何 |
[20:06] | who was fearless enough to have done it. | 有勇气那么做的人 |
[20:14] | I want to know what he knows, | 我想知道他知道什么 |
[20:15] | I want to know where he crosses, | 我想知道他在哪里穿越的 |
[20:17] | and I want to know what he has seen. | 我想知道他看到了什么 |
[20:23] | This is very helpful. | 这很有帮助 |
[20:26] | I’ll let myself out. | 不用送我 |
[21:06] | Is he saying anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[21:12] | He said she’s taking them North, | 他说她要带他们去北方 |
[21:14] | but he doesn’t know where. | 但他不知道是哪里 |
[21:16] | Of course. They can do anything they want with them there. | 当然了 在那里 他们想做什么都行 |
[21:20] | But I saw, in her study, plans, papers. | 但我在她书房里看到了图纸 文件 |
[21:23] | If we could just get to them… | 如果我们能拿到那些东西 |
[21:24] | No! We are not going to Mrs Coulter! | 不 我们不能去库尔特夫人那儿 |
[21:27] | – Maybe we could… – Mrs Coulter cannot know | -也许我们能… -不能让库尔特夫人知道 |
[21:29] | where we are. | 我们在哪里 |
[21:30] | If you got captured, we’d risk her knowing everything. | 如果你被抓 她可能会发现一切 |
[21:33] | I forbid it! | 我不允许 |
[21:38] | Go! Now! | 快走 |
[21:39] | By order of the Magisterium, | 我们依照教会当局的命令 |
[21:42] | we are searching all Gyptian boats in the area. | 搜查这一带所有的吉普赛船只 |
[21:46] | Prepare to be boarded. | 我们即将登船 |
[21:47] | Hurry, Lyra. | 快点 莱拉 |
[21:50] | By order of the Magisterium, | 我们依照教会当局的命令 |
[21:52] | we are searching all Gyptian boats in the area. | 搜查这一带所有的吉普赛船只 |
[21:56] | Prepare to be boarded. | 我们即将登船 |
[22:08] | Lyra, quick! I’ll hide you. | 莱拉 快点 我把你藏起来 |
[22:09] | You said I’d be safe here! | 你说我在这里很安全的 |
[22:13] | Under whose jurisdiction dare you board these boats?! | 你们有什么权利登我们的船 |
[22:16] | Article Three of the Watercourse Bill. | 根据《水路法案》第三条 |
[22:18] | The Magisterium have no rights here. | 教会当局在这里没有权利 |
[22:24] | Never seen her. | 没见过 |
[22:32] | What are you looking for this time? | 你们这次又是来找什么 |
[22:36] | My son’s missing, you know that, don’t you? | 我儿子失踪了 你们知道吧 |
[22:39] | It’s Billy. Billy Costa. | 他叫比利 比利·科斯塔 |
[22:41] | Write that down. | 倒是把这个记下来啊 |
[22:43] | Mean anything to you? No, of course not. | 还记得这个名字吗 不 当然不了 |
[22:45] | You should be looking for my son | 你们该去找我儿子 |
[22:47] | and all the other missing Gyptian children! | 和其他所有失踪的吉普赛孩子 |
[23:42] | Lyra, don’t breathe! | 莱拉 屏住呼吸 |
[23:49] | She’s not here. Let’s get moving. | 她不在这 我们走 |
[23:58] | We’ll search further downriver. | 我们去河下游再找找 |
[25:01] | It’s safe to come out. | 出来吧 你安全了 |
[25:04] | I’ll never be safe! | 我再也不会安全了 |
[25:06] | Where are you going now? | 你这是要去哪 |
[25:07] | Away from you! Away from all THIS! | 离开你 离开这一切 |
[25:11] | I’m sorry we had to keep you hid like that. | 很抱歉我们必须这样把你藏起来 |
[25:13] | And it’s HER! It’s ALL her! | 是她 这都是她在搞鬼 |
[25:16] | And Farder Coram says she won’t find me, | 法德尔·科拉姆还说她找不到我的 |
[25:18] | but I don’t think she’ll stop until she does! | 但我认为她不找到我是不会停下的 |
[25:20] | And I don’t know why, | 我不知道她为什么这样做 |
[25:22] | and I don’t know if I can trust you. | 我不知道我能不能信任你 |
[25:23] | All I do know is that, on my own, everything makes sense, | 我只知道 我一个人时 一切都很正常 |
[25:26] | and when I’m with you, I’m just as much at risk! | 我跟你们在一起 还是有危险 |
[25:29] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[25:30] | She won’t stop until she finds you. | 她不找到你是不会罢休的 |
[25:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:35] | Why am I so important to her? | 为什么我对她来说那么重要 |
[25:38] | How am I supposed to trust you when no-one tells me the truth?! | 没人肯告诉我真相 我又怎么能信任你 |
[25:42] | The truth is complicated. | 真相很复杂 |
[25:44] | Some things, you’re better off not knowing. | 有些事 你还是不知道为好 |
[25:47] | I am so bored of BEING TOLD THAT! | 这话我已经听厌了 |
[25:54] | She’s your mother, Lyra! | 她是你母亲 莱拉 |
[25:57] | That’s what no-one is telling you. | 这就是所有人都瞒着你的事 |
[26:00] | She’s your ma. | 她是你妈妈 |
[26:03] | No. | 不 |
[26:04] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[26:06] | Lyra. Lyra. Listen. Wait! | 莱拉 听我说 等等 |
[26:09] | It’s time you knew. | 你该知道了 |
[26:10] | As a young man, Asriel, your father, | 你爸爸 阿斯里尔 他年轻时 |
[26:12] | went exploring all over the North. | 去北方四处探险 |
[26:15] | He was high-spirited, quick to anger. | 他充满热情 脾气又急 |
[26:17] | Your ma, she was already married. | 你妈妈 她当时已经结婚了 |
[26:20] | As soon as they met, they fell in love. | 他们俩一认识就相爱了 |
[26:26] | When she was pregnant with you, | 她怀上你时 |
[26:28] | they thought they could get away with it, | 他们以为能蒙混过去 |
[26:29] | but soon as you was born, | 但你一出生 |
[26:31] | there was no hiding the Asriel in you. | 你太像阿斯里尔 根本瞒不住 |
[26:35] | Your father had estates, | 你爸爸有房产 |
[26:36] | so he put you in the care of a Gyptian nurse. | 于是他把你交给一位吉普赛奶妈照顾 |
[26:41] | But Edward Coulter, your mother’s husband, followed, | 但你妈妈的丈夫爱德华·库尔特紧追而来 |
[26:44] | determined to kill you. | 一心想杀了你 |
[26:46] | Kill me? | 杀了我 |
[26:47] | Men get funny about their shame. | 男人对羞辱的反应很大 |
[26:50] | He ransacked the place. | 他把那地方翻了个底朝天 |
[26:52] | The Gyptian hid you well, but he’d have found you eventually. | 那吉普赛人把你藏得很好 可他早晚会发现的 |
[26:58] | Asriel fought him there and then, | 阿斯里尔就在那儿和他打了起来 |
[27:00] | and Edward Coulter was killed. | 爱德华·库尔特被杀了 |
[27:04] | The law didn’t know how to respond. | 法庭不知该如何处理 |
[27:06] | Asriel killed defending his home, | 阿斯里尔为保卫自己家而杀了人 |
[27:08] | but the law also allows a man to avenge the violation of his wife. | 但法律也允许丈夫为受到侵犯的妻子报仇 |
[27:14] | Your ma was broken with the shame of it all. | 你妈妈因这丑闻颜面扫地 |
[27:16] | It’s why she’s like she is. | 所以她才变成现在的样子 |
[27:17] | She was a pariah for years. | 她曾多年被社会遗弃 |
[27:20] | And they stripped all money, | 而阿斯里尔所有的钱 |
[27:22] | land and property from Asriel. | 土地和房产都被剥夺了 |
[27:25] | You, the law placed in a nunnery, | 你呢 被安置到了一间修道院 |
[27:28] | but in the great flood, | 但在大洪水时 |
[27:30] | Asriel stole you away… | 阿斯里尔偷走了你 |
[27:33] | ..And took you to Jordan College. | 送去了乔丹学院 |
[27:37] | And that’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[27:39] | That’s all I remember. | 我也只记得这些 |
[27:42] | You were the Gyptian nurse. | 你就是那个吉普赛奶妈 |
[27:50] | I held you for the whole night. | 我整夜抱着你 |
[27:55] | I just want to keep you safe. | 我只想保护你 |
[27:59] | I didn’t manage it before. | 我之前没做到 |
[28:02] | Let me manage it now. | 让我再试一次吧 |
[30:10] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:16] | This house. | 这幢房子 |
[30:18] | This family. | 这户人家 |
[30:25] | They’re connected to someone I desperately need to find. | 跟我急需找到的人有关系 |
[30:28] | Watch them and report back to me. | 监视他们 把情况报告给我 |
[30:31] | You’ve got it. | 没问题 |
[30:43] | As your king, I called this Roping | 作为你们的国王 我发起了这次串联 |
[30:46] | for us to come to listen and to decide. | 我们要互相倾听 再作出决定 |
[30:49] | You all know why. | 你们都知道所为何事 |
[30:52] | 27 Gyptian children have been taken. | 27个吉普赛孩子被抓走了 |
[30:56] | Some from families in this very room. | 有些孩子的家人就在这个房间里 |
[31:00] | Others from our Gyptian brothers and sisters across Britain. | 其他孩子来自遍布全英的吉普赛家庭 |
[31:05] | And who is taking them? | 谁抓走了他们 |
[31:07] | – We believe it’s the Gobblers. – Yes! | -我们认为是饕餮 -是的 |
[31:09] | And now’s the time for action. | 现在我们该行动了 |
[31:13] | For no-one else is doing anything about it. | 因为根本没有其他人在努力救他们 |
[31:16] | Not those in power, the law makers. | 掌权者没有 立法者也没有 |
[31:18] | In fact, the authorities, | 事实上 当局 |
[31:21] | the landloper police and the clergy, | 陆上居民的警察和神职人员 |
[31:23] | are invading our boats, | 还入侵了我们的船只 |
[31:25] | making us the criminal. | 把我们视为罪犯 |
[31:27] | So we have no choice | 所以我们别无选择 |
[31:29] | but to deal with these Gobblers ourselves. | 只能自己去对付饕餮 |
[31:31] | I disagree! | 我反对 |
[31:33] | Yes, Raymond van Gerrit? | 请讲 雷蒙德·范·格里特 |
[31:35] | Lord Faa, the landlopers invaded us, | 法阿国王 那些陆民前来侵犯 |
[31:38] | not out of scorn, | 不是出于不敬 |
[31:39] | but because we harbour fugitives. | 是因为我们这里藏了逃犯 |
[31:42] | And not even one of our own. | 她甚至不是我们自己人 |
[31:46] | If we attempt to take on the Gobblers, | 如果我们去对付饕餮 |
[31:48] | we’ll attract even more attention from the Magisterium! | 只会更加引起教会当局的注意 |
[31:52] | Our children are not the only children being taken. | 不只有我们的孩子被抓 |
[31:55] | Let the landlopers find these Gobblers! | 让陆民去找饕餮吧 |
[31:58] | – So we let them fight for us, Ray? – Why not? | -让他们替我们战斗 雷蒙德 -有何不可 |
[32:01] | And what of those who’ve already had their kids taken? | 那些孩子已经被抓的怎么办 |
[32:04] | What of us, Raymond? | 我们怎么办 雷蒙德 |
[32:05] | As a father, | 我也有孩子 |
[32:06] | I am sorry for what you have lost, Ma Costa… | 我为你失去儿子感到遗憾 玛·科斯塔 |
[32:09] | She hasn’t lost anything yet. | 她的儿子还没死呢 |
[32:13] | To risk so much? | 冒这么大的风险 |
[32:15] | Who knows what they’re doing to our children?! | 谁知道他们在对我们的孩子做什么 |
[32:17] | Even if we do succeed, | 即便我们成功了 |
[32:19] | are we really prepared to lose more sons? More daughters? | 也可能要失去更多儿女 |
[32:22] | We have to do something! | 那也不能坐以待毙 |
[32:23] | Raymond’s right. She’s a threat! | 雷蒙德说得对 她是个威胁 |
[32:26] | – Get rid of the girl! – Get rid of her! | -让她走吧 -把她赶走 |
[32:29] | Ma, we need to get her out of here. | 玛 咱们得带她出去 |
[32:31] | Do what you want with me, but you have to stop her! | 你们对我做什么无所谓 但你们得阻止她 |
[32:35] | I know them. | 我认识他们 |
[32:37] | The Gobblers. | 饕餮 |
[32:38] | Her. | 还有她 |
[32:40] | She won’t stop. | 她不会住手的 |
[32:44] | I’m frightened, too! | 我也很害怕 |
[32:47] | They took my friend Roger, | 他们把我的朋友罗杰抓走了 |
[32:49] | and I reckon, Billy, Roger… | 我想比利和罗杰 |
[32:53] | …They’re more frightened. | 他们大概要更害怕 |
[32:56] | What I know is they’ll… | 但我确定 他们会 |
[32:58] | she’ll just keep on taking your children. | 她会继续抓你们的孩子 |
[33:02] | Fighting back is the only way. | 反抗 是唯一的选择 |
[33:08] | The Gobblers have taken their prisoners to the far North. | 饕餮把孩子们带去了遥远的北方 |
[33:13] | To the land of the dark. | 去黑暗之地 |
[33:15] | So we are going after them. | 所以我们要去找他们 |
[33:17] | Any Gyptian still travelling here has been sent word | 还在赶来的吉普赛人都已得到消息 |
[33:20] | to head straight for the port. | 被要求赶去码头 |
[33:22] | Do we know where they are? The North is vast. | 我们知道他们在哪吗 北方可很大 |
[33:24] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[33:26] | – We can discover that information… – No, we do not know where. | -我们可以去探查… -我们不知道在哪 |
[33:29] | But we will go to Trollesund, | 但我们会去特罗尔桑德 |
[33:31] | and we will ask the witches for their support. | 向女巫寻求帮助 |
[33:34] | What if the witches say no? | 如果女巫拒绝呢 |
[33:36] | Too many questions. | 问题太多了 |
[33:37] | We know it will be dangerous. We also know we’re strong! | 我们知道前路艰险 但我们也知道我们很坚强 |
[33:40] | So, yes, | 所以 是的 |
[33:42] | now I am asking you to put yourselves more at risk. | 我现在是在要求大家承担更多风险 |
[33:46] | – For Lyra! – Yes! | -为莱拉 -对 |
[33:48] | – For the children we have lost! – Yes! | -为了我们失去的孩子们 -对 |
[33:50] | – But mostly for ourselves! – YES! | -但更重要的 是为了我们自己 -对 |
[33:54] | I am the Western King, | 我是西部国王 |
[33:56] | and I’m asking you to ready yourselves to travel North, | 我请求你们 做好北上的准备 |
[34:00] | ready yourselves to fight, | 做好战斗的准备 |
[34:02] | and ready yourselves to bring our children home. | 做好把我们的孩子带回家的准备 |
[34:04] | Yes! | 好 |
[34:06] | Heads of families, raise a tax, | 各家家长 筹钱 |
[34:09] | muster a levy, | 出人 |
[34:11] | find me the best warriors from every home! | 每家每户出一个最好的战士 |
[34:13] | YES! | 好 |
[34:14] | And bring them to me! | 让他们来找我 |
[34:16] | YES! | 好 |
[34:17] | We shall strike the strength out of them. | 我们要把他们打趴 |
[34:19] | YES! | 好 |
[34:20] | We shall leave them ruined and wasted! | 我们要让他们一败涂地 |
[34:22] | YES! | 好 |
[34:23] | Broken and shattered! | 一蹶不振 |
[34:24] | YES! | 好 |
[34:25] | Torn to a thousand pieces and scattered to the four winds! | 撕成碎片 挫骨扬灰 |
[34:30] | Yes! | 好 |
[34:36] | – Gyptians! – Gyptians! | -吉普赛人 -吉普赛人 |
[34:38] | – Gyptians! – Gyptians! | -吉普赛人 -吉普赛人 |
[34:40] | – Gyptians! – Gyptians! | -吉普赛人 -吉普赛人 |
[34:42] | – Gyptians! – Gyptians! | -吉普赛人 -吉普赛人 |
[35:38] | Serpent. | 毒蛇 |
[35:42] | Lightning bolt. | 闪电 |
[35:44] | Fish. | 鱼 |
[35:46] | Is that a fish? | 那是鱼吗 |
[35:53] | Don’t think I won’t hurt you, Tony Costa. | 别以为我不会伤害你 托尼·科斯塔 |
[35:59] | – How’d you know it was me? – I could smell your hair slick. | -你怎么知道是我 -我闻得到你的头油 |
[36:02] | – Go back to bed, Lyra. – Or I could come with you? | -回去睡吧 莱拉 -要不我跟你一起去 |
[36:04] | No. Got to stay out of sight, remember? | 不行 你得躲起来 |
[36:08] | If you don’t tell me where you’re going, Tony Costa, | 如果你不告诉我你要去哪 托尼·科斯塔 |
[36:10] | I will scream this place down, and your ma will come running… | 我就拼命尖叫 你妈妈就会过来… |
[36:13] | OK, fine! | 好吧 |
[36:14] | All right, Farder Coram, he thinks we know enough. | 法德尔·科拉姆 他认为我们掌握的情况够了 |
[36:19] | He doesn’t want to risk any more damage before we go up North, | 他怕出事 我们去北方前 他不想再冒险了 |
[36:22] | but he’s old and frightened, | 但他是老了 害怕了 |
[36:23] | so we think there’s more to find out. | 所以我们认为还应该再去探查 |
[36:26] | You’re going to her place? | 你要去她家吗 |
[36:30] | Benjamin says you was talking about plans, | 本杰明说你提到了什么图纸 |
[36:32] | and if we can find them, well… | 如果我们能找到 |
[36:38] | At the end of her flat, her study. | 在她公寓尽头 她的书房里 |
[36:41] | You go through the right-hand drawer, | 仔细翻右手的抽屉 |
[36:43] | and she’s got everything there. | 东西都在那里 |
[36:47] | You didn’t see me. | 你没看到我 |
[37:12] | – We should sleep. – With him gone? | -我们应该睡觉 -他还在外面 |
[37:15] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[37:26] | – Pan. – I saw it. | -潘 -我看到了 |
[37:28] | What were you thinking about? | 你刚刚在想什么 |
[37:29] | It was…strange. | 刚刚…好奇怪 |
[37:33] | Like…like my mind, it… | 我的脑子 |
[37:37] | – ..it went blank. – Then make your mind go blank again. | -好像一片空白了 -那就再来一次 |
[37:40] | You should be good at that. | 这对你应该不是难事 |
[37:50] | It’s really working. | 真的可行 |
[38:02] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[38:12] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[38:23] | Where’s Tony? | 托尼呢 |
[38:26] | He’s not in his bed! | 他没在床上 |
[39:37] | She said…top right drawer. | 她说…右边最上的抽屉 |
[40:45] | Not so easy to escape me. | 想逃过我没那么容易 |
[40:56] | Who sent you, Gyptian boy? | 谁派你来的 吉普赛男孩 |
[41:23] | I asked who sent you, boy? | 我问谁派你来的 小子 |
[41:35] | There is no way out of here. | 你别想逃了 |
[41:39] | So this is just you and me. | 这里只有你和我 |
[41:44] | Have you any idea how much pain I can cause you? | 你知道我能让你多痛苦吗 |
[41:57] | You’ll tell me everything. | 你要告诉我一切 |
[42:01] | No! | 不 |
[42:03] | I betray my family for no-one. | 我绝不背叛我的家人 |
[42:07] | Oh, no, no! | 不 |
[42:54] | I’ve asked all over the camp. No-one knows anything. | 我在营地里到处问了 没人知道 |
[42:56] | If I find out you or John Faa have put anything in Tony’s head… | 要是我知道你和约翰·法阿对托尼说了什么 |
[42:59] | Blame will help no-one here. | 责怪也帮不了谁 |
[43:02] | Me. | 我 |
[43:04] | It’ll help me. | 能帮我 |
[43:05] | Then blame my mother. | 那怪我妈妈吧 |
[43:10] | Or me. | 或是我 |
[43:22] | Many people tried to stop Tony Costa. | 很多人都阻止过托尼·科斯塔 |
[43:25] | Myself included. | 我也试了 |
[43:27] | None succeeded. | 但没人成功 |
[43:30] | It’s not your fault, Lyra. | 这不怪你 莱拉 |
[43:33] | I know that. | 这我知道 |
[43:37] | And she knows that. | 她也知道 |
[43:43] | It was because of me why you wouldn’t let Benjamin | 是因为我你才不许本杰明 |
[43:45] | go to Mrs Coulter’s, right? | 去库尔特夫人那里吧 |
[43:48] | Because you thought it would allow her to find us. | 因为你担心这会让她发现我们 |
[43:52] | Me. | 我 |
[43:54] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[43:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:00] | For trying to… | 谢谢你努力 |
[44:03] | For keeping me safe. | 保护我 |
[44:10] | The Master at Jordan gave me something. | 乔丹学院的院长给了我样东西 |
[44:12] | He told me not to tell her about it, | 他叫我别告诉她 |
[44:14] | but I think I can trust you. | 但我觉得我能信任你 |
[44:30] | You know what one is, then? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[44:33] | I never thought I would… set my eyes on one of those again. | 我从没想到我还能再见到一台 |
[44:38] | The Magisterium have confiscated them all. | 教会当局把它们都没收了 |
[44:41] | He said it tells the truth, not that I know how. | 他说这能说出真相 但我不知道怎么用 |
[44:47] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[44:48] | I was told that you frame a question | 据我所知 你要靠移动指针 |
[44:50] | by turning the three hands on these pictures. | 指向这些图片来提出问题 |
[44:53] | Each symbol has many, maybe infinite, meanings. | 每个符号都有很多意义 甚至是无限个 |
[44:58] | And then the needle points to another symbol | 然后指针再指向另一个符号 |
[45:01] | within which you can find your answer. | 你就能从中解读答案 |
[45:04] | Can it help us now? With Tony? | 它现在能帮我们吗 帮托尼 |
[45:07] | No, sadly not. | 不能 很遗憾 |
[45:10] | Reading it takes years of study. | 解读它需要数年的学习 |
[45:14] | Many books. | 读很多书 |
[45:16] | And without those books, it’s useless. | 没有那些书 它就没用 |
[45:22] | Now, I must wake John Faa… | 我得去叫醒约翰·法阿 |
[45:25] | ..and decide what to do. | 商量怎么办 |
[45:46] | Farder Coram was very clear. | 法德尔·科拉姆说得很清楚 |
[45:49] | It takes years of learning and books. | 得学好多年 还需要书 |
[45:51] | It’s the only way I can help, Pan. | 我只能这样帮忙 潘 |
[45:54] | Then you need to clear your mind again. | 那你得再次清空思绪 |
[45:56] | Like you did before. | 就像之前那样 |
[46:09] | All right, Benjamin’s a spy, so… | 好吧 本杰明是个探子 那么 |
[46:17] | ..the serpent for cunning. | 毒蛇代表狡猾 |
[46:24] | Crucible for knowledge. | 坩埚代表情报 |
[46:33] | Beehive for hard work. | 蜂巢代表辛劳 |
[46:42] | It worked! | 成了 |
[46:48] | – It worked, Pan. – What? | -成了 潘 -什么 |
[46:50] | No, that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[46:52] | No, it’s not. Look! | 可能的 看 |
[47:05] | It’s… | 是… |
[47:09] | ..an hourglass… | 沙漏 |
[47:12] | ..with a skull on top of it. | 上面还有个骷髅 |
[47:15] | So that means… | 那么… |
[47:18] | Farder Coram! | 法德尔·科拉姆 |
[47:20] | Farder Coram! | 法德尔·科拉姆 |
[47:22] | Farder Coram! | 法德尔·科拉姆 |
[47:23] | Lyra, get inside! | 莱拉 快进去 |
[47:25] | Lyra, I told you to get below! | 莱拉 我叫你待在下面的 |
[47:28] | I made it work. The alethiometer. | 我让它运转了 真理仪 |
[47:30] | It told me Benjamin’s dead! | 它告诉我本杰明死了 |
[47:31] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[47:32] | – Tony, too, maybe. – I told you | -托尼可能也… -我说了 |
[47:34] | – Listen to me! – to stay below… | -听我说 -你要待在下面 |
[47:36] | Lyra! | 莱拉 |
[47:41] | Pan! | 潘 |
[48:02] | Someone get the other one! | 谁抓住另一个 |
[48:05] | Hold it! | 摁住 |
[48:20] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[48:23] | A spy-fly. | 间谍飞虫 |
[48:27] | Spy what? | 什么 |
[48:28] | What worries me is the one that’s got away. | 让我担心的是飞走的那个 |
[48:30] | Right now, it’ll be on its way to Mrs Coulter | 它现在肯定在飞回库尔特夫人那里了 |
[48:34] | to tell her it has seen you. | 告诉她 它看到了你 |
[48:38] | We go North. Now! | 我们马上北上 |
[48:41] | Ma! | 玛 |
[48:45] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[48:48] | So sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[48:51] | – I left him. – No. | -我撇下了他 -别这么说 |
[48:52] | I did. I got scared. | 真的 我怕了 |
[48:55] | You came home. You did right. | 你回家了 你做的对 |
[48:58] | This is the only thing we found. | 我们只发现了这个 |
[49:04] | There’s so many. | 有好多 |
[49:07] | There’s so many! | 有好多 |
[49:10] | It’s got Billy on it. | 上面有比利 |
[49:12] | Looks like it’s got every child they’ve ever took on it. | 看来他们抓的孩子都在上面 |
[49:16] | We’ve got to help them, John. | 我们得帮他们 约翰 |
[49:19] | We’ve got to. Billy’s on it! | 我们必须 比利也在上面 |
[49:22] | Where’s Benjamin? | 本杰明呢 |
[49:46] | Can we at least recover the body? | 我们至少能拿回尸体吗 |
[49:50] | No. | 不能 |
[49:52] | She has the body, I’m afraid. | 尸体在她手上 |
[49:54] | Lord Faa, we must leave. | 法阿国王 我们得走了 |
[49:57] | That was the first death, but there will be others. | 那是第一宗死亡 还会有其他人牺牲的 |
[50:01] | But with the right wind, with the witches on our side and Lyra… | 但如果风向好 女巫帮忙 再加上莱拉 |
[50:06] | You really think she’s that important? | 你真觉得她那么重要 |
[50:08] | She can read the alethiometer | 她会读真理仪 |
[50:11] | without the books. | 而且不用书 |
[50:15] | She can do what? How? | 她能什么 怎么做到的 |
[50:19] | That, I… | 这 |
[50:21] | ..I don’t understand, but it told her of Benjamin’s death. | 我就不懂了 但它告诉了她本杰明死了 |
[50:26] | I don’t know how she does it, | 我不知道她怎么做到的 |
[50:28] | but if she can continue to do it, | 但如果她能继续做到 |
[50:30] | she will be more valuable to us than any soldier we have. | 她对我们将比任何战士都更有价值 |
[50:35] | They trust you, John. | 他们信任你 约翰 |
[50:38] | They will follow you. | 他们会追随你的 |
[50:40] | It’s your strength they need, and for what’s it’s worth, | 他们需要的是你的力量 不管怎样 |
[50:43] | I believe we will get our children back. | 我相信我们能救回孩子们 |
[50:57] | Load up the ship. | 装船 |
[50:58] | We travel to the port. | 我们去港口 |
[51:00] | Tell the captain… | 告诉船长 |
[51:02] | set a course for Trollesund. | 起航去特罗尔桑德 |
[51:43] | And what are you intending to do with that? | 你要拿那个做什么 |
[51:46] | Throw it in the sea. | 丢进海里 |
[51:48] | Spy-fly doesn’t live. It wouldn’t drown. | 间谍飞虫不是活物 它淹不死 |
[51:50] | Inside is just a bad spirit with a spell through its heart. | 里面只有恶灵 和穿心的诅咒 |
[51:55] | They’re forbidden. | 那是禁忌之物 |
[51:57] | Even the Magisterium are frightened of them. | 连教会当局都怕它们 |
[51:59] | She broke the law sending it after me. | 她为了派它来找我不惜违法 |
[52:05] | That’s the second reason to keep it. | 那是另一个留下它的理由了 |
[52:08] | Loving gesture, hateful gesture. | 不管是出于爱 还是恨 |
[52:11] | It’s a symbol of your mother’s desperation for you, | 它象征了你妈妈对你的渴望 |
[52:13] | so it should be kept. | 你应该留下 |
[52:16] | Give it back to Farder Coram. He’ll weld it safe. | 还给法德尔·科拉姆吧 他会焊死的 |
[52:22] | The North is going to test us all, you know that? | 北方将考验我们所有人 你知道吧 |
[52:25] | We’re going to find out what they’re doing to the children | 我们要查明他们在对孩子们做什么 |
[52:28] | and why they’ve been doing it. | 以及为什么 |
[52:32] | I’m ready to fight. | 我准备好战斗了 |
[52:38] | You’re a remarkable girl, Lyra Belacqua. | 你真了不起 莱拉·贝拉克瓦 |
[52:43] | I don’t think the North knows what’s coming. | 我看北方是不知道要迎来什么呢 |
[53:02] | Your new security team are rigorous. | 你的新安保团队非常严密 |
[53:07] | Sadly, they’re necessary. | 很遗憾 有安排他们的必要 |
[53:09] | Gyptians, I hear. | 吉普赛人吗 |
[53:12] | What do they want? | 他们想干什么 |
[53:20] | – And the Magisterium…? – All taken care of. | -教会当局呢 -都打理好了 |
[53:23] | We still have a card to play. | 我们还有牌可打 |
[53:43] | A spy-fly. | 间谍飞虫 |
[53:47] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[53:48] | We’ve found her. | 我们找到她了 |