Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Mr Jopari, I’ve reason to believe you’re in possession of an item 约帕里先生 我相信你手里有个东西
[00:07] that confers protection on anyone who holds it. 会给予持有它的人保护
[00:09] A subtle knife. 魔法神刀
[00:11] You have this knife, do you? 刀在你手上吗
[00:12] No. 不
[00:12] But I want to find the person who does. 但我想找到持刀者
[00:15] You swear to put Lyra under the protection of that Subtle Knife… 你保证莱拉能受到魔法神刀的庇佑
[00:18] ..I’ll take you wherever you need to go. 我就带你去任何你想去的地方
[00:19] I’ll gladly do that. 乐意效劳
[00:21] You must make a journey which starts at hornbeam. 你必须从角树开始你的旅程
[00:25] Find the entrance. 找到入口
[00:27] Your work here is finished. 你在这里的工作已经结束了
[00:29] Save the girl… 拯救那个女孩
[00:31] ..And the boy. 和那个男孩
[00:33] The council have approved your proposal 委员会已批准了你的提议
[00:35] and we shall launch the airships. 飞艇这就出发
[00:36] The witches must be cleansed. 女巫需要清理
[00:40] Lyra is indistinct 莱拉之所以模糊
[00:41] because she followed Asriel through the Anomaly. 是因为她追随阿斯里尔穿过了异常点
[00:44] Will you join us? 你愿意跟我们一起吗
[00:46] The Magisterium will pay for what they did to us. 教会当局要为他们给我们的伤害付出代价
[00:49] A telegram from the North informing me 北方发来的电报说
[00:51] that 24 of our Magisterium soldiers at base camp 营地有24名教会当局士兵
[00:55] have been killed in cold blood. 被残忍杀害
[00:57] We’re losing control of the North. 我们在失去对北方的控制
[01:04] Till next time. 回头见
[01:05] The alethiometer – someone took it. 真理仪 有人把它拿走了
[01:07] But we need it. Without that, 但我们需要它 没有真理仪
[01:08] we’ll never find my dad. 我们就找不到我爸爸
[01:09] I know! 我知道
[01:10] I have something that’s vital of hers. She’ll return. 我有对她至关重要的东西 她会回来的
[01:14] Then she’s mine. 到时她就是我的了
[01:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:17] Will! 威尔
[01:18] Lyra, stay away from that boy. 莱拉 离那男孩远点
[01:20] Do you understand me? He will do you nothing but harm. 明白了吗 他只会伤害你
[01:28] Lyra, I’ve got it, come on! 莱拉 我拿到了 快走
[01:32] Lyra! 莱拉
[01:44] The skies in this world are just as beautiful as ours. 这世界的天空和我们世界的一样美丽
[01:48] It gives me some hope. 这让我有了一线希望
[01:53] Lyra must be close. 莱拉肯定就在附近
[02:03] Angels. 是天使
[02:05] It can’t be. 这不可能
[02:06] They haven’t made themselves visible for thousands of years. 他们几千年来都不曾现身于世
[02:09] And the last time they were seen, it was to make war. 上一次现身 可是为了制造战争
[02:14] Now that Asriel has thrown the worlds apart, 现在阿斯里尔搅乱了世界
[02:17] they are going to him. 他们要去找他了
[02:18] If Asriel has angels on his side, he can do anything. 如果天使站在阿斯里尔那边 那他就无所不能了
[02:24] This is the sign I needed. 这就是我等待的信号
[02:28] – You want to follow? – I will bring Asriel back, -你想跟上他们吗 -我会把阿斯里尔带回来
[02:31] and we will return to our world 我们会回到我们的世界
[02:33] and destroy the Magisterium together. 一起摧毁教会当局
[02:42] We must find Lyra. 我们必须找到莱拉
[02:56] The fate of many worlds may rest on you. 多个世界的命运都系于你
[03:03] – You have a task ahead of you. – Will? -你有任务要完成 -威尔
[03:08] Will? 威尔
[03:10] His hand is worse. 他手上的伤更严重了
[03:13] I’m not sure we can help him, Lyra. 我不知道我们能不能帮他 莱拉
[03:43] This way. 这边
[03:59] Lyra. 莱拉
[04:11] Lyra! 莱拉
[04:19] I see you. 我看到你了
[04:25] Will, wake up! Will, we need to get out of here! 威尔 醒醒 威尔 我们得离开这里
[04:27] Angelica’s downstairs and she’s going to kill us. 安吉莉卡在楼下 她要杀了我们
[04:38] Will, hurry up! 威尔 快点
[04:44] Come on, this way. 走这边
[04:52] Will, help me! 威尔 帮帮我
[05:16] Can you get us out of here? 你能带我们离开这里吗
[05:18] Hurry! 快点
[05:22] – He has the knife! – Look, we don’t want to hurt you. -刀在他手上 -听着 我们不想伤害你们
[05:25] We want to hurt you. 是我们想伤害你们
[05:28] You killed our brother and you stole the knife. 你杀了我们的哥哥 还偷了刀
[05:31] It would have protected us and our adults in the hills. 那刀本可以保护我们 和山里的大人们
[05:48] I am so sorry about your brother. 我对你们哥哥的事很遗憾
[05:50] Leave. Now. 快滚
[07:41] Let me see the wound. 让我看看伤口
[07:53] Was it your knife that made that? 这伤口是你的刀造成的吗
[07:58] Show them, Will. 给她们看 威尔
[08:07] If you trust me, you trust her. 如果你信任我 就要信任她
[08:09] You never met her. 你并没见过她
[08:11] And if you think you can keep anything from her, you can’t. 如果你觉得你能瞒过她 那就大错特错了
[08:16] They’re here to help us. 她们是来帮我们的
[08:23] You ever seen such a blade before? 你们见过这种刀吗
[08:25] No. 没有
[08:28] This edge. 这刀刃
[08:29] What does this edge cut? 这刀刃能切开什么
[08:31] – Everything. – Nothing. -一切 -没什么
[08:46] Well, you’re not poisoned. 你没有中毒
[08:49] But this isn’t a normal wound. 但这不是普通的伤口
[08:51] It’s going to take more than plants to heal it. 不是敷点药草就能好的
[08:53] It needs a spell. 还需要咒语
[08:56] We need to gather lichens. 我们得去采集地衣
[09:19] Well, if that isn’t the craziest thing. 这真是太疯狂了
[09:28] Do you think you can fly through it? 你觉得你能飞过去吗
[09:31] Just make yourself comfortable, Mr Jopari. 坐稳当了 约帕里先生
[09:33] We’re going in. 我们要进去了
[10:14] OK, so, not quite the Cave and a keyboard, 好吧 虽然不是山洞和键盘
[10:17] but let’s see if you work as well. 但看看你是不是一样好用吧
[10:42] “Turning to the summit for provision of nourishment “转上高峰 获取养分
[10:46] brings good fortune. 带来好运
[10:48] “Spying about with sharp eyes like a tiger with insatiable craving. 利眼侦查 贪婪如虎
[10:56] “Keeping still as the mountain, it is a bypath. 幽静山峦 小道僻径
[11:00] “It means little stones, doors and openings. 小石 门洞与穴口
[11:05] “Signs are coming that will steel you on your path.” 迹象将至 指引前路”
[11:09] Good. Something I can understand for a change. 很好 终于是我能看懂的东西了
[11:14] You know, you keep staring at me. 你一直盯着我看
[11:21] I’ve always wanted to meet a witch. 我一直想看看女巫是什么样
[11:25] My father gave me a book about witches. 我父亲给了我一本关于女巫的书
[11:27] It had pictures in it. 上面还有图画
[11:29] They all had raven hair. 她们都有乌黑的头发
[11:31] I find those books irritating. 我觉得那些书很气人
[11:33] Asriel knows what a witch looks like. 阿斯里尔知道女巫长什么样
[11:36] Don’t touch that flower. 别碰那朵花
[11:39] I want to know everything. 我想知道一切
[11:42] What can you do? 你有什么能力
[11:43] What can I do? 我有什么能力
[11:44] I know you can fly, obviously. 我知道你能飞 这不用说
[11:47] And you can kill, pretty easily. 你还能杀人 轻而易举
[11:50] And the cold doesn’t affect you. 你还不怕冷
[11:52] And you can hear whispers on the wind. 你能听见风中的低语
[11:55] Are we safe? 我们安全了吗
[12:00] Is Will safe? 威尔安全了吗
[12:04] – His wound is deep. – But he’ll get better. -他的伤口很深 -但他会康复的
[12:06] Right? Now that we’re with you, he’ll be better? 是吗 既然我们碰到你了 他会康复的吧
[12:08] We will do what we can here. 我们在这里会尽力而为
[12:11] But then we must travel to our lands. 但之后我们必须回我们的世界
[12:15] Our lands? 我们的世界
[12:16] The flora is more powerful in our world. 我们世界的植物威力更强
[12:19] Taking us home? 你要带我们回家吗
[12:20] I pledged to keep you safe, Lyra. 我保证过要护你周全 莱拉
[12:23] We’ll do so at home. 我们回家便能做到
[12:25] A place I know. 那是我熟悉的地方
[12:27] A place I can hide you. 我能把你藏起来
[12:50] Why isn’t she frightened? 她为什么不害怕
[12:53] She’s not from here, is she? 她不是这里的人 对吗
[13:20] Maybe they’re right. Maybe we should go to my world. 也许她们说得对 也许我们是该去我的世界
[13:24] Why did you leave, Lyra? 你为什么离开那儿 莱拉
[13:26] To investigate Dust. 为了调查尘埃
[13:29] To try to do my best by Roger. 为了不辜负罗杰
[13:35] The thing is, these witches… 关键是 这些女巫…
[13:38] ..they’re connected to the Earth, 她们与世界紧密相连
[13:39] they can find answer after answer. 她们可以找到各种答案
[13:41] And my father? 那我父亲呢
[13:45] What does the alethiometer say to do? 真理仪叫你怎么做
[13:48] Will, I can see the way you’re hiding your hand, 威尔 我能看到你藏着你的手
[13:49] I know it’s bleeding. 我知道它在出血
[13:52] Only a little. 就一点点
[13:53] There are more powerful plants in my world. 我的世界里有更厉害的植物
[13:55] – They say that, and I think that, too. – Look, I get it. -她们这么说 我也认同 -我都明白
[13:57] You’re scared cos you think I can’t go on. 你害怕 因为你觉得我撑不下去了
[14:01] I can do this. 我能行
[14:03] We can do this. 我们能行
[14:05] Ask the alethiometer where my father is, 问问真理仪我父亲在哪
[14:08] what world he’s in, where we might find him. 他在哪个世界 我们在哪能找到他
[14:50] He’s close. 他就在附近
[14:52] What?! 什么
[14:55] He’s in this world. 他就在这个世界
[15:05] So this is a new world? 那么这是个新的世界了
[15:10] New to those not born in it 对不是在这儿出生的人是新的
[15:12] as old as yours or mine otherwise. 其实和你的和我的一样古老
[15:15] What Asriel has done has shaken everything up, 阿斯里尔所做的改变了一切
[15:17] Mr Scoresby. 斯科尔斯比先生
[15:18] Looks empty. 一片荒凉啊
[15:20] Not so. Beyond that headland is a city once powerful and wealthy. 不是的 海角尽头有座城市 曾经强大富庶
[15:25] That’s where we’re headed to. 我们就是要去那儿
[15:26] The knife bearer may be there. 持刀者可能就在那
[15:29] Once great, the city has fallen on hard times. 曾经的重镇 如今没落了
[15:32] In another life, I’d be looking for what I could scavenge. 情况如果稍有不同 我只会搜刮我能利用的东西
[15:35] In another life, neither of us would be here at all. 情况如果稍有不同 你我根本不会来这里
[15:39] You have a strange way about you, Mr Jopari. 你这人挺奇怪 约帕里先生
[15:41] They say things about shamans. 关于萨满有很多传闻
[15:44] – Oh, yeah, what do they say? – That they have powers. -是吗 都说了什么 -说萨满有异能
[15:46] That they can fly. 他们会飞
[15:48] Yet you cannot. 但你不会
[15:50] Oh, but I can. 我会啊
[15:52] – How do you figure? – I needed to fly. -怎么说 -我需要飞
[15:54] I summoned you. 我召唤了你
[15:56] Here I am 现在
[15:58] flying. 我就在飞
[16:00] I’m human, but I’ve learnt a few things along the way. 我是人类 但我一路走来 学到了些东西
[16:03] I’ve spent time with witches, academicians, spirits. 我曾和女巫 院士 鬼神相处过
[16:07] I’ve found folly everywhere. 处处都有愚蠢之事
[16:11] And this journey, is it folly or wisdom? 这趟旅程是愚蠢还是明智之举
[16:14] This journey? 这趟旅程
[16:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:22] So we find the bearer of the Subtle Knife, and what then? 我们找到魔法神刀的持刀者 然后呢
[16:24] We tell him what his task is. 告诉他任务是什么
[16:26] And that task includes protecting Lyra? 那个任务包括保护莱拉吗
[16:31] It will protect us all. 会保护我们所有人
[16:37] – That’s it, we’re stopping. – No, ask the Alethiometer. -够了 我们必须停下 -不 问真理仪
[16:40] Ask how close my father is. 我爸爸还有多远
[16:41] There’s no point getting you to your father 即便我们带你找到了你爸
[16:43] if, when we get you there, you’re half-dead. 如果你只剩下半条命 那也没意义了
[16:44] No, you’re using me as an excuse to stop. 不 你只是拿我当休息的借口
[16:54] I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:55] I know you wouldn’t use me as an excuse to stop. 我知道你不会那么做的
[17:00] Apology accepted. 我接受你的道歉
[17:06] You should rest, too. 你也该休息一下
[17:28] Are you sure about this? 你确定要这么做吗
[17:30] I have never been more sure. 万分确定
[17:33] You want the knife, don’t you? 你想要那把刀 不是吗
[18:15] She’s there. 她在那儿
[18:17] It’s all right, you know? 没关系的
[18:19] You can come out. 你们可以出来
[18:24] Hello. I’m Mary. 你们好 我是玛丽
[18:26] Do you want something to eat? 你们想要点吃的吗
[18:34] It’s no good for you at all. It’s full of sugar. 对你们可没好处 全是糖
[18:37] I won’t tell your parents. 我不会告诉你们父母的
[18:43] Haven’t got parents. 我们没有父母
[18:45] The Spectres got ’em. 他们被妖怪抓到了
[18:47] The Spectres? 妖怪
[18:49] How come they’re not getting you, miss? 它们为什么不来抓你 女士
[18:52] Can you not even see them? 你都看不到它们吗
[18:54] Oh, we can’t see them either, but… 我们也看不见它们 但是…
[18:58] Paola. 她是宝拉
[19:01] So, you’re alone, then? 只有你们两个吗
[19:05] The other adults used to look after us, 以前有别的大人照顾我们
[19:07] but then they got scared, ran up to the hills. 但后来他们害怕了 都跑去山上了
[19:09] To the mountain. 到山里去了
[19:10] Now the other kids have gone, too. 现在其他孩子也过去了
[19:14] You’re not from this world, are you? 你不是这个世界的人 对吗
[19:17] Like that Lyra girl. 跟那个莱拉一样
[19:19] Lyra? You’ve seen Lyra? 莱拉 你们见过莱拉吗
[19:21] I don’t like her. 我不喜欢她
[19:23] She did something bad to Tullio. 她伤害了图利奥
[19:26] We were trying to kill her, but she escaped. 我们想杀了她 但她逃走了
[19:31] Was that wrong? 那样做不对吗
[19:33] Yes. 当然不对
[19:35] Everything’s wrong here, miss, you’ll learn that soon enough. 这里一切都不对劲 女士 你很快就会明白
[19:38] Where has Lyra gone? 莱拉去哪了
[19:40] She’s with the witch. 她跟女巫走了
[19:45] Miss, can I have a hug? 女士 我能抱抱你吗
[19:51] Yeah. 好
[20:00] Can you stay for a bit? 你能不能别急着走
[20:02] Look after us? 照顾我们
[20:04] The Spectres aren’t getting you 妖怪不伤害你
[20:05] you don’t have to go like the others. 所以你不必像其他人一样离开
[20:07] You can make us have baths and tell us what to do and all that. 你可以叫我们洗澡 叫我们做事情之类的
[20:15] I’ve been sent here to do something important. 我来这里是有重要的事要做
[20:18] We’ll be fine. 我们没事
[20:21] We’ve got each other. 我们还有彼此
[20:23] Go on, Paola. 走吧 宝拉
[20:29] Wait. 等等
[20:31] You shouldn’t be here alone. 你们不该独自待在这儿
[20:33] Come with me. 跟我走吧
[20:35] I’ll bring you to your adults. 我带你们去找大人
[20:40] I’m thinking about my wife and my son. 我在想我的妻儿
[20:43] I feel closer to him here. 这里让我觉得靠近他了
[20:47] I haven’t been back to this world since I left my own. 我离开自己的世界后 就没回到过这个世界
[20:51] I hadn’t even met Sayan Kotor. 当时我还不认识塞扬·科特
[20:54] You don’t see your daemon in my world. 我的世界里没有精灵
[20:58] I’d given up hope of finding a window and getting back to them. 我已经放弃找到窗户 回到妻儿身边的希望
[21:07] Anyway, you were right. 好吧 你说得对
[21:08] I should sleep. 我该睡了
[21:09] If only I could. 能睡着就好了
[21:11] I tell you what, why don’t we make some coffee instead? 不如我们煮点咖啡吧
[21:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:21] Let me help. 我帮你吧
[21:23] Yeah, can you magic us up some fire? 你能施魔法生个火吗
[21:28] One moment. 等一下
[21:40] Right. 好吧
[21:48] The knife that Will carries, 威尔的那把刀
[21:50] the way it’s cut him, it’s no ordinary cut. 他所受的刀伤不是普通的刀伤
[21:53] It scares me, 这让我害怕
[21:55] how he got a weapon this powerful. 他有这样一件强大的武器
[21:57] You think you need to protect me from Will? 你觉得威尔会威胁到我吗
[21:59] Will’s knife is amazing. 威尔的刀很厉害
[22:01] It can be very dangerous if it’s in the wrong hands, but… 如果它落入敌手会非常危险 但
[22:05] ..Will’s the bearer, 威尔是持刀者
[22:05] he wouldn’t do anything to me. 他不会把我怎么样的
[22:10] Serafina Pekkala, my job 塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉 我的任务
[22:12] is to help Will find his father. 是帮威尔找到他父亲
[22:15] Will’s father? 威尔的父亲
[22:17] The alethiometer said so. 真理仪是这么说的
[22:19] I stopped trusting it after Roger died. 罗杰死后我就不再信任它了
[22:22] But I lost it. 但我把它弄丢了
[22:27] And I found out how important it is. 然后我才知道它有多重要
[22:31] How it’s a part of me. 它是我的一部分
[22:34] So if it says I need to help Will, 所以如果它说我得保护威尔
[22:36] then that’s what I’ve got to do. 我就必须保护威尔
[22:42] People told me it was your reading of the alethiometer 人们都说我会惊叹于
[22:45] that I’d find impressive. 你对真理仪的解读
[22:47] The truth is… 其实
[22:49] ..It’s your obstinacy that’s your gift. 执着才是你的天赋
[22:54] Our task is to protect you, Lyra. 我们的任务就是保护你 莱拉
[22:57] If that means protecting you and Will, then so be it, 如果因此我要保护你和威尔 那就这样吧
[23:01] even though this world makes me very uneasy. 即使这个世界让我非常不安
[23:05] Well, you should be uneasy. 你是该感到不安
[23:08] There’s creatures here. 这里有种生物
[23:10] They don’t hurt children, but they could hurt you. 它们不会伤害孩子 但能伤害你
[23:13] We will help you find Will’s father… 我们会帮你找到威尔的父亲
[23:16] ..But we need to stop Will’s bleeding first. 但我们得先帮威尔止血
[23:59] Please tell me he’ll be all right. 请告诉我他会没事
[24:03] We’ve done all we can here. 我们已经尽力了
[24:09] Your alethiometer – where does it say to find his father? 你的真理仪 它说去哪里找他父亲
[24:33] Up. 向上走
[24:35] Keep going up. 一直向上
[24:36] That’s all it says. 它就说了这个
[24:41] Stay close to him. 别离开他身边
[24:43] He’ll be cold tonight. 他今晚会感到冷
[24:44] We’ll continue up the mountain in the morning. 我们明早继续爬山
[24:56] We feel safe here… 我们在这儿很安全
[24:58] ..Don’t we? 是吧
[25:15] Fra Pavel. 弗拉·帕维尔
[25:18] I have consulted the alethiometer as you’ve asked. 我按你的要求询问了真理仪
[25:21] I don’t entirely understand what I’ve seen. 我并不能完全理解我看到的东西
[25:24] Perhaps if you tell me, 如果你告诉我
[25:26] we shall understand it better together. 或许我们一起想会更容易理解
[25:28] May I speak freely? 我能直言吗
[25:29] Even though I should rightly be punished for such words. 尽管我应该为说这样的话而受罚
[25:32] Whatever it is… 无论什么话
[25:35] ..It has come from the alethiometer, am I right? 都是从你真理仪那里看来的 不是吗
[25:39] You are. 正是
[25:41] So why should you be punished for telling me something 所以你怎么会因向我转述了
[25:44] which you in turn have been told? 你听来的话而受罚呢
[25:48] Go ahead. 直说无妨
[25:52] Mrs Coulter is looking for her child. 库尔特夫人在找她的孩子
[25:55] The girl has gone into another world. 那女孩去另一个世界了
[26:01] Before Asriel opened the hole in the sky, 阿斯里尔撕开天上的洞前
[26:04] Mrs Coulter came to see me. 库尔特夫人来见过我
[26:05] There was something she wanted me to ask. 她要我问真理仪一些事
[26:12] What was the question? 她问了什么问题
[26:14] Who is Lyra Belacqua? 莱拉·贝拉克瓦是谁
[26:17] And? 然后呢
[26:18] I’ve discovered the girl has another name. 我发现这女孩有另一个名字
[26:21] The witches know it from a prophecy. 女巫们从一则预言里听到的
[26:23] It’s heresy, beyond doubt. 这是异端邪说 毋庸置疑
[26:24] You are not a heretic. 你不是异端分子
[26:26] Repeat what you have learned and waste me no more time. 告诉我你知道了什么 别再浪费时间
[26:29] I rather fear you have become Cardinal 恐怕你是在一个万分艰难的时刻
[26:31] at the most burdensome of times. 当上了主教
[26:32] Tell me what you know. 告诉我你知道了什么
[26:35] The name is her destiny. 她的名字即命运
[26:37] It foretells she will be in the position of the one 预言了她会成为
[26:41] who brought about our downfall. 给我们带来毁灭的人
[26:44] Mother of us all. 所有人的母亲
[26:45] Cause of all sin. 所有罪孽的起源
[26:48] What is the child’s name? 那孩子叫什么
[26:50] The alethiometer does not forecast. 真理仪不做预测
[26:52] If it comes about that she is tempted by the serpent, 她若遭到了蛇的引诱
[26:55] then it is likely she will fall, and Dust and sin will triumph. 那她很可能会堕落 尘埃和罪孽会胜利
[26:58] The name, Fra Pavel. 名字 弗拉·帕维尔
[27:02] Speak the name. 说她的名字
[27:10] You know this place. 你了解这地方
[27:13] You really have no sense of where Lyra might be? 你真的完全猜不到莱拉会在哪吗
[27:17] I know it a little. 我对这里不熟
[27:29] Why are you so nervous? 你为什么这么紧张
[27:32] Well, it’s just… 只是
[27:34] ..The Spectres have multiplied since Asriel tore the sky. 自从阿斯里尔撕裂天空后 妖怪激增
[27:38] One minute this place is empty, the next it isn’t. 前一刻这里还空着 下一刻就不是了
[27:40] And then it’s too late. 那时就太迟了
[27:42] They didn’t get you. You managed to get back. 它们没抓到你 你不是回去了
[27:44] – Only because I ran. – Oh, yes, you were frightened. -那是因为我逃跑了 -是啊 你害怕了
[27:49] I need to find her and, in turn, 我必须找到她 作为回报
[27:51] you will get the boy with the Subtle Knife. 持魔法神刀的男孩归你
[28:33] It’s almost like Spectres sever their victims. 妖怪几乎是切割了它们的受害者
[28:40] They don’t sever, these Spectres. 妖怪不切割
[28:44] It’s stronger than that, whatever they do. 无论它们做了什么 比那更厉害
[28:47] We could learn from this. 我们可以从中学习
[28:55] I have been praying. 我一直在祈祷
[29:00] And I believe that we have yet to understand our true purpose. 我认为我们还不理解我们真正的使命
[29:06] But today 但今天
[29:09] the Authority himself has spoken to me. 权威者亲自对我说话了
[29:15] This Magisterium… 教会当局
[29:18] ..The Magisterium over which I am Cardinal, 由我做主教的教会当局
[29:23] has a new direction. 有了新的方向
[29:27] Fra Pavel… 弗拉·帕维尔
[29:29] ..Has brought me information of a threat so grave in nature… 为我带来了威胁性巨大的信息
[29:35] ..That the world has only seen it once before. 世界此前只经历过一次这种事
[29:40] Under my leadership… 在我的领导下
[29:43] ..We will do whatever is necessary. 我们将不惜一切
[29:46] We have sent troops through the anomaly… 我们已派兵穿过异常点
[29:51] ..To face that threat. 直面威胁
[29:52] Yes, Cardinal. 是 主教
[29:57] In the name of the Authority… 以权威者之名
[30:02] ..We will not waver. 我们绝不会动摇
[30:08] And the first 第一个
[30:11] to partake of this great sacrifice… 要付出巨大牺牲的
[30:17] ..Will be the child… 就是那孩子
[30:20] ..Lyra Belacqua. 莱拉·贝拉克瓦
[30:29] It’s holding up, the spell worked. 封住了 咒语生效了
[30:32] A wound caused by magic must be closed by magic. 魔法伤只能由魔法封住
[30:36] I’ve done my best. 我已经尽力了
[30:42] She’s lost a lot, for one so young. 她虽然年轻 但已失去了很多
[30:47] I know that. 我知道
[30:48] Tell him. 告诉他
[30:58] She’s important, Will. 她很重要 威尔
[31:00] There’s a prophecy surrounding Lyra, 有一则关于莱拉的预言
[31:03] a prophecy that includes a boy who must travel with her. 预言中 有个男孩必须与她同行
[31:07] I don’t know whether you’re that boy. 我不知道你是不是那个男孩
[31:11] She thinks you’re her responsibility. 她认为她要对你负责
[31:14] Don’t lose sight of the fact 别忘记
[31:15] that she’s your responsibility, too. 你也要对她负责
[31:18] She must be protected. 必须保护好她
[32:05] Marisa. 玛丽莎
[34:19] Those are the Spectres? 那就是妖怪吗
[34:21] There’s a swarm of them down there! 那下面有一群
[34:24] Yes, that’s them. 是的 那就是
[34:26] If they’re that close to the tower, then the knife isn’t there. 如果它们能靠塔那么近 那刀就不在那里了
[34:30] We should land. Lyra could be down there in danger. 我们该降落 莱拉或许在下面 有危险
[34:32] The Spectres would seize us immediately. 妖怪顷刻间就会抓到我们
[34:35] They can’t get us up here. 它们别想上来抓我们
[34:37] What if Lyra’s there? 如果莱拉在下面呢
[34:38] Don’t worry, the Spectres feed on Dust. 别担心 妖怪以尘埃为食
[34:41] Children are not attractive to them. 而儿童并不吸引它们
[34:43] As soon as adulthood comes, they’ll be there. 但一旦孩子成人 它们就会来
[34:46] We will help everyone and Lyra by finding the bearer. 我们找到持刀者就是帮助莱拉和所有人
[34:49] If we die, we’re of no help and we can do no further good. 如果我们死了 就帮不了忙 做不了任何事
[34:55] Take us further up. 继续上升
[34:57] Over the forest. The knife bearer is not in the city. 越过森林 持刀者不在城里
[35:03] What’s that noise? 那是什么声音
[35:08] What do you see? 你看到什么了
[35:12] Magisterium airships. 教会当局的飞艇
[35:13] I didn’t think they’d be allowed to cross the worlds. 我以为他们不会被允许穿越世界呢
[35:16] Keep us flying. The wind will be on our side. 继续飞 风会帮助我们的
[35:38] Go… 去吧
[35:47] You can control them. 你可以控制它们
[35:53] Isn’t it wonderful? 多奇妙啊
[35:57] Let’s celebrate. 我们庆祝吧
[36:07] Do you think Angelica and Paola will be all right? 你觉得安吉莉卡和宝拉会没事吧
[36:11] I don’t think they were as bad as we thought. 我觉得她们没有我们想的那么坏
[36:16] Although I was scared. 虽然我当时很怕
[36:19] I’ve never seen children act like that before. 我从未见过小孩子那副样子
[36:23] I have. 我见过
[36:30] My mum. 我妈妈
[36:33] Every now and again, 时不时的
[36:35] she’d start thinking things that weren’t true. 她会开始乱想
[36:38] Doing stuff that didn’t make sense. 做没道理的事
[36:42] Like…touching the railings in the park or… 比如 摸公园的栏杆
[36:46] ..counting the bricks in the wall. 或数墙上的砖头
[36:48] Stuff like that. 那样的事
[36:51] These boys found out. 有些男生发现了
[36:54] They were mean. 他们很坏
[36:56] For no reason. 毫无理由地坏
[37:00] They were worse than Angelica. 他们比安吉莉卡还恶劣
[37:07] When I was younger… 我更小点时
[37:10] ..I used to pretend that my dad was some place abroad… 会假装我爸爸在国外的什么地方
[37:14] ..and that one day I’d go get him. 有一天 我会去找到他
[37:17] He’d have the answer to everything. 他会知道一切该怎么办
[37:21] And I could go to school. 我就能去上学了
[37:22] Have friends. 交朋友
[37:25] But the older I got… 但我年纪越大
[37:27] The more you stopped believing that. 越不再相信那些了
[37:29] Yeah. 对
[37:34] I couldn’t trust anyone. 我无法信任任何人
[37:36] Till you met me. 直到你遇见我
[37:41] Yeah. 对
[38:17] Another? 再来吗
[38:26] Tell me something. 告诉我一件事
[38:29] I will tell you anything you like. 你想知道什么我都会告诉你的
[38:32] How do you control them? 你怎么控制它们的
[38:33] Well, they consume what makes us human, 它们吞噬我们的人性
[38:35] so I just…hid that from them. 那我就对它们掩藏人性
[38:39] I suppressed myself. 我压抑自己
[38:45] Marisa, with that ability, 玛丽莎 有那样的能力
[38:49] we can go wherever we please in this city. 我们可以随意在这城市里来去
[38:51] Yes, I can find Lyra, 是的 我可以找到莱拉
[38:53] and you can finally find the boy, 你也终于能找到那男孩
[38:56] – and the knife is yours. – Ours! -刀就属于你了 -是我们
[38:59] You understand? 你明白吗
[39:00] It has a power that could be useful for both of us. 它的力量可以为我们两人所用
[39:04] And I would like an equal to share it all with. 我想要个与之分享一切的与我相当的人
[39:11] You think me your equal? 你认为我们相当吗
[39:16] In every way. 完完全全
[39:26] Then let’s drink to that. 那我们喝一杯吧
[39:45] The Subtle Knife of Cittagazze – 喜鹊城的魔法神刀
[39:48] not even the makers know what it can do. 就连锻造者都不知道它能做什么
[39:51] No-one is invulnerable to it. 它无坚不摧
[39:54] Matter. 物质
[40:01] Air. 空气
[40:04] Go on. 继续说
[40:09] This place… 这地方
[40:11] ..the window. 那窗户
[40:13] All the things you’ve kept from me. 所有你对我隐瞒的东西
[40:17] It would have been so much easier 如果你第一次抓到莱拉时
[40:18] if you’d told me about Lyra when you first had her. 就告诉我 那事情会简单得多
[40:24] You did so much for me. Don’t think I don’t know that. 你为我做了好多事 可别以为我不知道
[40:29] But your ambitions were small. 但你的野心太小
[40:31] They would have always ended here. 注定要终结于此
[40:38] Boreal, I don’t need you. 博雷尔 我不需要你
[40:41] You would only hold me back. 你只会拖累我
[40:49] You are not, nor have you ever been, my equal. 你不是 也从来不与我相当
[40:57] What have you…done? 你做了什么
[41:02] Don’t fight it. Don’t fight it. 别抵抗
[41:27] Goodbye, old friend. 再见 老朋友
[41:45] Mr Jopari, you remember that problem I mentioned? 约帕里先生 你记得我提过的那问题吗
[41:46] It’s grown more urgent. 情况越来越急迫了
[41:49] Yes. 是啊
[41:51] Yes? That’s all you’re saying? 是啊 你就这一句
[41:53] Yes? 是啊
[41:54] They’re faster than us. 他们比我们快
[41:57] They were always going to catch up at some point. 他们早晚会追上的
[41:59] Well, now is not a good point. 现在追上可不好
[42:01] We’ve no defences, 我们无力抵抗
[42:03] which means that we’ve got to set down. 所以我们得下去
[42:05] The only way is into that valley. 只能进入那片山谷
[42:07] Do the best you can. 尽力而为吧
[42:11] Open your eyes and wake up! We’re not playing around. 睁开眼睛 清醒一点 这可不是儿戏
[42:15] Do you need wind? 你需要风吗
[42:17] No, they can use wind as easy as us, and they’re built for speed. 不 他们能和我们一样驭风 他们的速度快
[42:22] Do you need a storm? 你需要风暴吗
[42:23] Is that all you can summon, the weather? 你就这点本事吗 呼风唤雨
[42:25] You’re a shaman. 你可是萨满巫师
[42:25] Shaman us up some big guns and some iron cladding. 给我们弄点重机枪和铁甲来
[42:35] Are you summoning a storm? 你要召唤风暴了吗
[42:36] Because I can’t pilot well in a storm! 因为我可不怎么会在风暴里驾驶气球
[42:38] I trust your skill. 我信任你的技术
[42:48] Can we trust him? 我们能信任他吗
[42:49] Do we have another choice? 我们还有别的选择吗
[42:52] I guess these are the cards we’ve been dealt. 看来这就是我们要面对的情况了
[42:54] It’s time to play ’em. 那就见招拆招吧
[42:55] For Lyra? 为了莱拉吗
[42:57] For Lyra. 为了莱拉
[43:35] – Will, the knife! – Lyra! -威尔 刀 -莱拉
[44:20] Strength is salvation. 力量即救赎
[44:33] Remember that. 记住了
[44:41] You cook up a fine storm, Mr Jopari. 你召来的风暴不错 约帕里先生
[44:44] There’s still two more! 还有两艘呢
[44:46] Get down! 趴下
[45:35] It’s turning! 它转向了
[45:44] The gas canister! 气罐爆了
[45:52] Hold on! 抓稳
黑暗物质

文章导航

Previous Post: 黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号