Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[01:04] Sal! 塞尔
[01:05] How did you get here? 你是怎么到这儿来的
[01:07] Are you two safe? 你俩安全吗
[01:09] Good questions for later. 晚点再说
[01:10] But, for now, we pretend we don’t know each other. 但现在 我们要假装不认识对方
[01:18] It’s very good to see him again. 很高兴能再次见到他
[01:20] He said the same about you. 他也很高兴能再次见到你
[01:22] But he’s different, Lyra. 但他变了 莱拉
[01:23] And so’s Salcilia. 塞尔西里亚也是
[01:25] They’ve hurt him? 他们伤害他了吗
[01:27] No. But, clearly, he’s been through a lot. 没有 但他显然经历了很多事
[01:30] Well, he’s alive and that’s all that matters. 他还活着 这才是最重要的
[01:33] After we found Billy, I thought that maybe Roger… 我们找到比利时 我还以为罗杰也…
[01:36] I thought that, too. 我也以为
[01:47] Bridget McGinn. 布里奇特·麦克金
[01:56] Could you come with me, please, Bridget? 请和我来一下 布里奇特
[01:59] I haven’t had my dinner yet. 我还没吃晚饭呢
[02:01] Come on, don’t make a fuss. 走吧 别不听话
[02:07] Quick, quick. 快 快
[02:35] Straight ahead. 往前走
[02:50] Come on. 来吧
[02:59] Reactor is activated. 反应器已激活
[03:02] Intercision primed. 准备切割
[03:49] DerbyNinja nemonini 翻译
[05:08] Right. 好了
[05:09] We want to take some measurements. 我们想进行一些测量
[05:12] But I was measured when I got here. 但我刚到时已经量过了
[05:13] Ah, those were just your vitals. 那只是测你的生命体征
[05:15] These are slightly more sophisticated. 这次更加精细些
[05:19] Could you stand on the metal plate there? 麻烦站到那块金属板上
[05:24] And stare at the green light. 盯着绿灯看
[05:27] All right, now turn yourself to the left. 好了 向左转
[05:32] And now to the right. 向右转
[05:37] What are you looking for? 你们在找什么
[05:39] We’ll take those pictures again, just to be safe. 再拍一次照片 保险起见
[05:41] What are you taking pictures of? 你们要拍什么
[05:45] You’re measuring Dust, aren’t you? 你们在测量尘埃 对吗
[05:49] Can you see dust in these pictures? 这些照片里能看到尘埃吗
[05:53] Who told you about dust? 谁跟你说的尘埃的事
[05:54] One of the other girls. 有个女孩说的
[05:55] No, they didn’t. Where are you from? 不可能 你是哪里来的
[05:58] And, you see, Doctor, the thing is that I wash regularly. 是这样的 医生 我很注意个人卫生
[06:02] You won’t find any dust on me. 你在我身上找不到尘埃的
[06:06] Well, it’s perhaps a little more complicated than you might think. 事情也许没你想得那么简单
[06:15] What happens to the children that leave this place? 离开这里的孩子会怎样
[06:17] Where do they go? 他们会去哪里
[06:18] To a place for more grown-up children, of course. 当然是去更成熟的孩子待的地方
[06:21] So, they don’t die? 他们不会死吗
[06:24] You don’t cut their daemons away? 你们不切割他们的精灵吗
[06:26] Lizzie, this is a philosophical establishment, 莉齐 这里是自然科学研究基地
[06:29] not a child chop-house. 不是儿童屠宰场
[06:32] Now, may I take my picture? 现在可以拍照了吗
[06:35] Good. 很好
[06:37] Now keep perfectly still. 一动别动哦
[06:42] Oh, for crying out loud! Can we not fix this? 又来了 不能解决一下这问题吗
[06:47] Please, make your way to the first available fire exit. 请前往最近的逃生出口
[06:51] Don’t forget your shoes, Lizzie. 别忘记穿鞋 莉齐
[07:01] This always happens after someone’s been taken. 每次有人被带走 就会这样
[07:05] Form an orderly queue. Come along. 整齐列队 快点
[07:11] Follow the others. Out you go. No running. 跟着其他人出去 不许跑
[07:21] – Lawrence Kirby? – Here, Miss. -劳伦斯·柯比 -到 小姐
[07:23] – Annie Padian? – Here, Miss. -安妮·帕迪恩 -到 小姐
[07:25] Roger Parslow? 罗杰·帕斯洛
[07:27] Here, Miss. 到 小姐
[07:29] – Esther Landon? – Here, Miss. -埃丝特·兰德勒 -到 小姐
[07:32] – Berkeley Carter? – Here, Miss. -伯克利·卡特 -到 小姐
[07:34] – Martha Fairwell? – Here, Miss. -玛莎·菲尔维 -到 小姐
[07:36] – Tommy Lindsay? – Here, Miss. -汤米·林赛 -到 小姐
[07:38] – Lizzie Brooks? – Here, Miss. -莉齐·布鲁克斯 -到 小姐
[07:40] Lizzie? 莉齐
[07:41] Joseph Blakely? 约瑟夫·布莱克利
[07:42] When I saw you, I couldn’t believe it. I just… 看到你的时候我简直不敢相信
[07:44] Billy Costa was here 比利·科斯塔之前也在
[07:46] and then they took him 他们把他带走了
[07:47] and he hasn’t been back. 他就再没回来
[07:49] – There’s help coming, Roger. – Help? -救援马上就到 罗杰 -救援
[07:51] The Gyptians are coming. 吉普赛人快到了
[07:53] The Gyptians will be destroyed. 吉普赛人会被消灭的
[07:54] They’ll never make it. 他们不可能成功
[07:56] They need our help. We need to find a way out. 他们需要我们帮忙 我们得想办法出去
[07:58] We need an escape route. 我们需要一条逃生路线
[08:00] Lyra, this requires careful thought. 莱拉 这可得好好谋划
[08:03] Those that get caught breaking the rules, 违反规矩被抓住的人
[08:04] they don’t last long. 都会很快不见
[08:07] We can’t stick out. 我们不能引起注意
[08:09] – Shane Walter? – Here, Miss. -肖恩·沃特 -到 小姐
[08:12] – Beth Reed? – Here, Miss. -贝丝·里德 -到 小姐
[08:15] Jimbo Lee? 金博·李
[08:16] – Here, Miss. – Lyra, don’t. -到 小姐 -莱拉 不要
[08:17] – Imogen Gould? – Here, Miss. -伊莫金·古尔德 -到 小姐
[08:21] You never could listen. 你从来不听劝
[08:24] Sticking out is the only way we’re getting out 只有这样才有可能逃出去
[08:25] and I am not staying here. 我可不要留下
[08:27] Otis Lavette? 奥蒂斯·勒瓦特
[08:29] Children! 孩子们
[08:32] – Order. – Who did that? -遵守纪律 -谁丢的
[08:33] Or there will be consequences. 否则会受到惩罚
[08:35] Children, please, we’re… Oh! 孩子们 注意点 我们在…
[08:38] Who did that? 谁丢的
[08:38] Order. Order! 遵守纪律 遵守纪律
[09:05] Which is the way out? 想出去要怎么走
[09:06] There’s an area they don’t allow us to go. 有一个禁区 他们不准我们去
[09:09] If I was a guessing person, 如果要我猜
[09:11] I’d guess that’s the closest thing this place has to an exit. 那里一定就相当于这地方的出口
[09:29] Wait. 等等
[09:31] Someone’s coming. 有人来了
[09:55] What’s that sound? 什么声音
[10:02] There’s something inside. 里面有什么东西
[10:09] These are daemons without humans. 这些都是没有人类的精灵
[10:12] David. 大卫
[10:16] Shay. 雪伊
[10:22] Bridget. 布里奇特
[10:24] These daemons belong to the children 这些精灵都属于那些
[10:26] who’ve been taken and not come back. 被带走就再没回来的孩子
[10:42] That’s Billy. 是比利
[10:44] His daemon is gone. 他的精灵不见了
[10:47] That means… 那么…
[10:49] – I’m sorry, Roger. – You knew? -我很遗憾 罗杰 -你早知道了
[10:54] I found him. 我找到了他
[10:56] Before he died. 然后他死了
[10:58] He got out of here somehow. 他不知怎么逃出去了
[11:03] I helped him find his ma. 我帮他找到了他妈妈
[11:07] Lyra… 莱拉
[11:09] if the daemons are alive, where are the children? 如果精灵还活着 那孩子在哪
[11:22] Seven, eight, 七 八
[11:26] nine, ten… 九 十
[11:30] One, two, 一 二
[11:34] three… 三
[11:35] Was Billy like this? 比利也是像这样吗
[11:36] Yes. 是的
[11:37] We can’t end up here. 我们不能落得这下场
[11:41] The alarm’s stopped. 火警停了
[11:44] We have to get back. 我们得回去了
[11:48] Lyra! 莱拉
[12:04] Pass the word around… 告诉大家
[12:07] about what’s happening here. 这里到底在发生什么
[12:08] They’ve got to be ready to escape when we give them the signal. 我们发出信号时 他们得做好逃走的准备
[12:12] And they’ve got to keep it a deadly secret. Do you understand? 并且一定要绝对保密 明白吗
[12:17] The fire alarm. 火警
[12:18] Next time it sounds, it’ll be me. 下次再响 就是我的信号
[12:20] Get everyone ready to leave. 让大家做好逃走的准备
[12:39] Are we drinking? 我们喝一杯吗
[12:57] Here’s to freedom and the conclusion of our work here. 敬自由 和完成我们的工作
[13:07] Rumour is she’s on her way. 据说她正在赶来
[13:11] When? 什么时候
[13:11] Her airship was seen in Trollesund last week. 上周有人在特罗尔桑德见到了她的飞艇
[13:13] Ever since the breakout of that idiot Gyptian child, 自从那个白痴吉普赛男孩逃走后
[13:16] she’s been itching to get back here. 她就一直急着想再来
[13:18] Well, we’ve the new severing equipment to show her, 我们可以给她看新切割机
[13:21] if we were to focus on that. 如果要把这个作为重点的话
[13:23] We are on the edge of magnificent discovery 我们即将实现伟大的发现
[13:27] that is the line we need to reinforce. 这才是我们该强调的
[13:28] She mustn’t be allowed to focus on the mistakes. 不能让她只看到失误
[13:32] Do you think we are… 你真觉得我们…
[13:36] ..on the edge of discovery? 即将有所发现吗
[13:41] You doubt it? 你有疑虑吗
[13:43] There are times when I worry… 有时我会担心…
[13:47] ..well, when I’m concerned, perhaps. 我或许是有些忧虑
[13:52] This is just pain we’re causing. 我们只是造成了些痛苦
[13:58] How many more children have to die before we get it right? 在成功之前 还有多少孩子要死在我们手上
[14:01] We are doing what is necessary. 我们在做的事很有必要
[14:05] We get this right and we will truly 成功之后 我们便能真正地
[14:06] free generations from tyranny of sin 让后代摆脱罪恶的控制
[14:09] and the Magisterium will recognise and celebrate us 而教会当局也会承认并颂扬
[14:12] for the job we’ve done here. 我们的成就
[14:16] And if we don’t? 要是我们没成功呢
[14:18] We can and must succeed. 我们可以也必须成功
[14:51] ..John Parry. What will you be taking with you from home? 约翰·佩里 你会从家里带什么东西
[14:53] Oh, if I could, I’d take everything from home 要是可以 我真想把整个家都带走
[14:55] just pick it all up and put it in the back of the backpack. 全收拾起来 放进背包
[14:58] But I can’t do that, so, some photos, 但我做不到 所以…几张照片
[15:01] a small plastic jar of Marmite 一小瓶马麦酱
[15:03] a little of that goes a long way 一点点就能吃很久
[15:05] and a toy car of my son’s. 还有我儿子的一辆玩具车
[15:07] I haven’t actually told him that yet, so I’m sorry, Will. 我还没告诉他呢 所以抱歉了 威尔
[15:10] Have you been able to explain to him what you’re about to do? 你跟他解释清你要做的事了吗
[15:12] Well, yeah. Actually, yeah, it’s been easy to explain it 是的 其实 对他和我妻子 伊莱恩
[15:15] to him and Elaine, my wife. 解释起来并不难
[15:18] I think helping scientists drill for ice 我觉得帮助科学家钻冰
[15:21] sounds kind of cool to a kid. 对孩子来说很酷
[15:23] It’s not easy to be able to write, 想写信并不容易
[15:25] but a bit of writing, keep him updated, shackled to the soil. 但写写信 让他知道近况 心里踏实
[15:30] I’m going to write some truly epic letters, 我打算写一些很长的信
[15:34] keep it, you know, kind of romantic. 尽量写得浪漫些
[15:38] Well, that sounds ever so sweet, John Parry. 听上去非常温馨 约翰·佩里
[16:37] Why aren’t you going in? 你为什么不进去
[16:39] She knows we’re watching, that’s enough for now. 她知道我们在监视 现在这样就够了
[16:47] I’ll find an opportunity soon enough. 很快我就会找到机会
[17:10] Is it her? 是她吗
[17:13] It’s her! I can see the golden monkey. 是她 我看到金猴了
[17:15] Rose, check all the beds. 萝丝 检查所有床铺
[17:16] The next child she takes is going to be from the boys’ dormitory 她要带走的下个孩子得是男生宿舍的
[17:19] and we go in to be sure of it. 我们要确保如此
[17:20] We cannot stick out. 我们不能引起注意
[17:22] Martha, listen by the door. Tell us when she’s close. 玛莎 去门边听着 她快到了告诉我们
[17:28] You’ve been making advances? 你们有进展吗
[17:30] – Yes. – Since you were last here, five have survived, -有 -自从您上次造反 有五个活下来了
[17:34] mostly due to the new separator. 主要归功于新切割机
[17:35] It’s much more sophisticated than the previous model 这款切割机比以前的型号更复杂
[17:38] and so has a much better survival rate. 所以幸存率也变高了
[17:41] Now the patient can be conscious during treatment. 现在患者可以在治疗期间保持清醒
[17:43] And they remain conscious after. It’s quite something. 而且治疗后也依旧清醒 很了不得
[17:50] And are they responsive after treatment? 那他们接受治疗后有反应吗
[17:53] We can’t make a judgment on that at present, 目前我们还不能下结论
[17:55] but initial indications do suggest… 但初步迹象显示
[17:57] They’re getting more responsive. 他们的反应有所增强
[17:59] An exciting development. 进展令人激动
[18:01] May I see it in action? 我能亲眼看看吗
[18:04] – Let’s set something up. – Wonderful. -我们去安排一下 -很好
[18:11] – I need your help – With what? -我需要你的帮助 -帮什么
[18:13] She can’t find me here. 不能让她发现我在这里
[18:16] You know her, don’t you? 你认识她 对吗
[18:18] I have come here to save you. 我是来救你们的
[18:19] When I leave, you’re coming, too – all of you. 你们到时候要和我一起走 你们所有人
[18:21] This place is guarded by wolves and Tartars, 这地方有狼和鞑靼人守着
[18:24] you get past them, you’ve just got a wasteland of ice. 就算过了他们那关 也只是一片冰天雪地
[18:27] There’s people coming to save us – the Gyptians. 会有人来救我们的 吉普赛人
[18:30] They will help us. Trust me. 他们会帮我们 相信我
[18:32] I trust nobody in this place. 我在这里谁都不信
[18:35] She’s my mother. 她是我妈妈
[18:39] And I know what she’s doing. 我知道她在干什么
[18:42] She’s severing kids from their daemons. 她在把孩子和他们的精灵切割开
[18:46] Severing – that’s what happens? 切割 他们在做这个吗
[18:50] Yes. 是的
[18:52] If she finds me here, Annie, I don’t know what she’ll do. 要是她发现我 安妮 我不知道她会做什么
[18:57] I need you hide me, please. 我需要你们把我藏起来 求你了
[19:01] Under the bed. When I say so, pull yourself up 躲到床下 我给信号后就把自己拉上去
[19:06] and you don’t let go. You understand? 不要放手 明白吗
[19:10] She’s on the corridor. 她到走廊了
[19:11] – She’s coming now. – Positions! -她要来了 -就位
[19:19] Hello, girls. 你们好 姑娘们
[19:22] What did I miss? 我错过了什么
[19:35] Empty bed? 空床
[19:39] Bridget and Lesley were sent for testing. 布里奇特和莱斯莉都被送去做测试了
[19:43] They haven’t come back yet. 她们还没有回来
[19:48] You know, I do care for you, so very much. 我很在乎你们
[19:52] It lifts my heart to find you in such good spirits. 看到你们这么精神 我很高兴
[19:57] Seeing your bright, shiny faces 看到你们神采奕奕的小脸
[19:59] makes me a very happy woman. 让我非常快乐
[20:06] Well, girls, you’ve kept yourselves perfectly, 姑娘们 你们的状态很好
[20:11] not that I expected anything less. 当然 这也是不出所料的
[20:24] Well done. 好样的
[20:48] – Steady! – We’ve got to hurry! -稳住 -我们得快点
[20:50] All right. 好
[20:55] Let’s move it! 快点
[20:57] – Steady! – Mind the…ropes! -稳住 -小心绳子
[21:03] – All right, steady. – Steady! -稳住 -稳住
[21:07] Two and three! 二 三
[21:14] Come on! 快拉
[21:18] Hang on! 拉住
[21:24] We break out of here. 我们要逃出去
[21:26] There’s miles and miles of ice out there. 外面是连绵的雪地
[21:29] We’ll freeze. 我们会冻死的
[21:31] It’s either that or staying here 不然就只能待在这里
[21:33] and being severed from your daemon. 被和自己的精灵切割开
[21:39] When the time comes, I will sound the fire alarm. 等到时机成熟 我会拉响火警
[21:43] Get everyone together in their snowsuits and be ready. 让大家穿好防雪服集合 做好准备
[21:48] For what? 准备做什么
[21:51] To fight. 战斗
[21:58] Lizzie Brooks. 莉齐·布鲁克斯
[22:02] Lizzie Brooks, can you come with me? 莉齐·布鲁克斯 你能跟我来吗
[22:41] Get her daemon! 抓住她的精灵
[22:46] No, you don’t. 别想跑
[22:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:52] I’m only doing what’s necessary, right? 我只是在做必要之事 对吗
[22:57] Pick her up. 把她抱起来
[23:23] – Please, no! – Pan! -求你了 不 -潘
[23:28] Lizzie, Lizzie! 莉齐 莉齐
[23:29] Calm down. 冷静
[23:30] Let go of me. 放开我
[23:31] Get her inside. 把她弄进去
[23:33] – It doesn’t hurt. – You don’t know who I am! -不会疼的 -你不知道我是谁
[23:36] – It just feel like a loss. – Let go of me! -只会感觉若有所失 -放开我
[23:38] – Come on. – Let go of me! -来吧 -放开我
[23:44] – No! – Lizzie, calm down. Calm down. -不 -莉齐 冷静 冷静
[23:49] Let me out! 放我出去
[23:52] – Reactor is activated. – Let me out! -反应器已激活 -放我出去
[23:54] Let me out! Let me out! 放我出去 放我出去
[24:00] Intercision primed. 准备切割
[24:01] Let go of me, let go of me! 放了我 放了我
[24:05] Mrs Coulter won’t want this! 库尔特夫人不会想这么做的
[24:15] Do something, Lyra! 做点什么 莱拉
[24:16] Let go of me! 放了我
[24:19] Get that door shut. 把门关上
[24:20] We don’t want to fritz the anbaro-magnetic system now, do we? 我们可不希望电磁系统现在出问题 对吧
[24:22] I am the daughter of Mrs Coulter and she won’t want this! 我是库尔特夫人的女儿 她不会想这么做的
[24:27] You’re doing something great. 你在做一件很伟大的事
[24:29] You’re part of something great, try to focus on that. 你是伟业的一部分 尽量去想那个
[24:31] How did she know Mrs Coulter’s name? 她怎么会知道库尔特夫人的名字
[24:33] Shouldn’t we listen to her? 我们不该听她的吗
[24:35] She knows her! 她认识她
[24:36] Mrs Coulter! Mrs Coulter! 库尔特夫人 库尔特夫人
[24:40] – I thought you had this under control. – Mrs Coulter! -不是说一切在你掌握之中吗 -库尔特夫人
[24:43] Mrs Coulter! 库尔特夫人
[24:45] Mother! 妈妈
[24:47] Mother! 妈妈
[24:48] Lyra. 莱拉
[24:49] Mother! 妈妈
[24:54] Lyra! 莱拉
[24:57] Free them. 把他们放出来
[25:22] Drink this. 把这喝了
[25:24] Can’t say it’ll cure anything, 未必能治什么
[25:26] but it will certainly make you feel better. 但一定能让你舒服一些
[25:28] Infusion of camomile – 甘菊水
[25:30] that’s what my mother fed me when I’d been upset. 我不高兴时我妈妈就喂我喝这个
[25:34] And it worked, most of the time. 大多数时候都挺有用
[25:37] I was quite the emotional child, by all accounts. 大家都说我是个很情绪化的孩子
[25:44] It was a surprise to me, what you said in there. 你在里面说的话 让我很意外
[25:50] Who told you what I was to you? 谁告诉你我是你什么人的
[25:56] Well, you know now. 既然你知道了
[26:00] And I can answer all your questions 如果你有问题的话
[26:02] – if you have any questions… – I do. -我都可以回答你 -我有
[26:08] Here. 来
[26:12] If I was trying to drug you, 如果我想把你麻倒
[26:13] there are many other means to do so other than a drink. 有的是别的办法
[26:17] The camomile will make you feel better. 甘菊水会让你舒服点
[26:26] Good. 很好
[26:29] I can guess the first question. 我能猜到第一个问题是什么
[26:33] And the answer is that I… 答案是…
[26:38] ..I didn’t keep you… 我没把你留在身边…
[26:41] ..because it wouldn’t have been good for either of us. 是因为那样对你我都不好
[26:45] And Asriel had ideas about what was best 阿斯里尔对怎样最好有他的主张
[26:48] so I let him pursue those ideas, 我就让他按他的主张来了
[26:52] but it wasn’t because I didn’t care. 但并不是因为我不在乎
[26:57] I just wasn’t equipped at the time. 我那时只是无能为力
[27:02] Lyra… 莱拉…
[27:05] ..I never meant to harm you. You must have been able to see that. 我从没想伤害你 这点你还是懂的吧
[27:08] No harm? 没想伤害我
[27:10] Then what are you doing here? 那你在这里做什么
[27:11] Nothing to you. 不会对你做的
[27:13] No-one’s going to harm you, Lyra, 没人会伤害你的 莱拉
[27:15] no-one’s ever going to hurt you. 再不会有人伤害你了
[27:17] You have my word on that. 我向你保证
[27:19] They were about to cut Pan from me. 他们正要把潘和我切开
[27:22] Out of me. 跟我分离
[27:23] Because they didn’t know who you are. 因为他们不知道你是谁
[27:26] And I saved you. 而我救了你
[27:29] It’s dust. 是尘埃
[27:31] You’re after dust. 你在找尘埃
[27:37] Dust is not a good thing. 尘埃不是什么好东西
[27:41] Grown-ups are infected so deeply that it’s too late for them. 成人已被感染太深 来不及挽救他们了
[27:46] Condemned to a life of sin, guilt and regret. 他们一生注定充满罪恶 内疚和悔恨
[27:52] This is for a better future, a better life. 这样做是为了让你们未来生活得更好
[27:56] A life without Pan would not be a better life. 没有潘的生活不会更好
[27:59] Your daemons are wonderful companions and friends 你的精灵 在你年少时
[28:02] to you when you’re young, 是很好的伙伴和朋友
[28:05] but at the age that we call puberty… 但在你很快就要踏入的
[28:09] ..an age you’ll come into very soon, darling, 所谓的青春期的年纪里 亲爱的
[28:12] daemons bring all sorts of troublesome thoughts and feelings. 精灵会带给你各种困扰的想法和感受
[28:20] And that’s what lets dust in. 这就会引来尘埃
[28:25] A little operation before that 在此之前做个小手术
[28:27] and you’re never troubled again. 就能让你永远免受困扰
[28:30] If it was so good, 如果真像你说的那么好
[28:32] you should have let them do it. 你就该让他们给我做手术
[28:34] You should have been glad. 你就该为此感到高兴
[28:42] Every boundary in experimental theology requires 实验神学的每一个突破都离不开
[28:45] the sacrifice of the few for the many. 个体为集体做出牺牲
[28:50] Once we’ve ironed out the teething problems, 我们解决了初期问题之后
[28:54] this will change the world. 这将改变世界
[28:57] Until then, that equipment is not suitable for you. 在那之前 那台设备不适合你
[29:01] But others? 但其他人呢
[29:03] Billy Costa? Roger? 比利·科斯塔 罗杰
[29:06] If they’re friends of yours, I guarantee you 如果他们是你朋友 我向你保证
[29:08] they will not get hurt. 他们不会受到伤害
[29:09] Billy Costa is dead. 比利·科斯塔死了
[29:16] Well, that is unfortunate. 那太不幸了
[29:18] Well, I will find those people responsible. 那我会找到责任人的
[29:21] – That’s you! – Lyra, I need you to understand that -那就是你 -莱拉 你得理解
[29:24] I have taken on this extraordinarily hard job for the benefit of all. 我承担这份艰巨的工作是为了造福所有人
[29:28] This is what I can give. This is my calling. 这是我的贡献 这是我的使命
[29:31] And I am sorry if me being who I am 如果我做本职工作伤害到了你
[29:35] has done you damage. 我很抱歉
[29:38] One day, you’ll see 有一天 你会理解
[29:39] all I’ve done to right this world for you. 我为你改变世界所做的付出
[29:46] I’m sorry. 对不起
[29:53] I never meant to do you harm. 我绝对无意伤害你
[30:02] What shall we do now? 我们现在做什么
[30:08] Well, I could take you back to your dorm. 我可以把你带回宿舍
[30:14] You could stay here. 你也可以留在这儿
[30:16] I’d like that. 那好啊
[30:17] You would? 是吗
[30:19] Lyra… 莱拉
[30:22] …I can’t tell you how happy I am to have found you again. 能再次找到你我实在是太高兴了
[30:27] And I can’t tell you how happy I am to be found. 我也很高兴我被你找到了
[30:32] Lyra, dear, I believe the Master of Jordan College 莱拉 亲爱的 乔丹学院的院长
[30:35] gave you something before you left his care. 在你离开前应该给了你一样东西
[30:38] Isn’t that right? 是吧
[30:40] Alethiometer? 真理仪
[30:44] The trouble is, 问题是
[30:47] I believe the only reason he gave it to you 我认为他只所以把它给你
[30:48] was because he wanted it to fall into Lord Asriel’s hands. 就是希望它最终能落入阿斯里尔勋爵手中
[30:54] And if there’s one thing that man doesn’t need, 而那男人最不需要的
[30:55] it’s more toys to do damage with. 就是更多用来制造破坏的玩具了
[30:58] I know he told you not to tell me about it. 我知道他肯定叫你别告诉我
[31:02] And I know you’re not the sort to break your word. 我也知道你是个信守承诺的人
[31:09] But now is the time to choose a side. 但现在你该选择一个阵营了
[31:15] Now is the time to choose who you belong to… 现在你该选择你属于谁了
[31:20] ..once and for all. 彻底决定
[31:26] You saved me. 你救了我
[31:30] He didn’t. 他没有
[31:35] And you’re my mother. 你是我妈妈
[31:40] I am your mother. 我的确是你妈妈
[32:01] I kept it safe. 我把它保管得很周全
[32:16] What a funny old tin. 真是个滑稽的老罐子
[32:19] You have been careful, haven’t you? 你还真是小心 是吧
[32:22] It’s soldered. 还焊上了
[33:05] Lyra! That’s enough. 莱拉 够了
[33:15] What’s that now? 又怎么了
[33:17] Another of your bloody tests? 又是你的测试吗
[33:19] Nothing was planned by me, not while she’s here. 可不是我安排的 她在的时候我怎么会
[33:25] That’s my signal! 那是我的信号
[33:27] You’re safe. 你还安全
[33:30] Those kids we saw, Roger, 我们看到的那些孩子 罗杰
[33:32] you need to free them. 你得去解救他们
[33:34] What if they don’t want to come? 如果他们不想来呢
[33:35] – They don’t seem like… – You can persuade them. -他们似乎不… -你可以说服他们
[33:39] What will you do? 你要做什么
[33:40] What I’m best at – cause some chaos. 我最擅长的 制造混乱
[34:02] Faster, Lyra. We haven’t the time! 快点 莱拉 我们没时间了
[34:06] We get to that intercision room and we destroy that machine. 我们得去切割室 毁掉机器
[34:12] Come on! 快
[34:20] Take those off, Lizzie. 快脱掉那衣服 莉齐
[34:21] You don’t need those. 你不需要它们了
[34:23] We’re getting out of here. You should, too. 我们要离开这里 你也该走
[34:25] No, no. You will soon be back in your room, 不不 你要马上回房间
[34:28] which is good 那是好事
[34:30] because this is the best place you could possibly be. 因为这里是对你最好的地方
[34:33] What’s his name, the daemon she cut from you? 她切走的你的精灵 他叫什么
[34:40] Nicholas. 尼古拉斯
[34:43] I loved him so much. 我好爱他的
[34:45] Now do you see what she’s done to you? 你现在看清她对你做了什么了吧
[34:49] To all of us? 对我们所有人
[34:51] Nicholas. 尼古拉斯
[35:07] Eight, nine, ten… 八 九 十
[35:12] One, two, three, four, five… 一 二 三 四 五
[35:28] I need you all to come with me. 你们得跟我走
[35:30] We’re getting out of here. 我们要离开这里
[35:41] Why aren’t you coming? 你们怎么不来
[35:44] I know they’ve separated you all from your daemons, 我知道他们把你们的精灵切走了
[35:46] but you’ve still got a choice. 但你们还能选择的
[35:50] Do something… 做点什么
[35:52] ..or do nothing. 或什么都不做
[35:54] Do something and we can make them pay for what they did to you. 做点什么 我们就能让他们为此付出代价
[35:58] Do nothing and all your daemons will know 什么都不做 那么你们的精灵
[36:02] is that hurt of that final moment. 只会记住最后那一刻的痛苦
[36:06] Is that really what you want? 你们真想如此吗
[36:09] We’ve got to stop this happening again. 我们得阻止这种事再次发生
[36:20] The doctor said if you leave the doors open, 医生说 如果不关门
[36:21] the system gets fritzed, right? 系统就会出问题 是吧
[36:24] So let’s fritz it. 那我们就让它出问题吧
[36:44] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[36:45] I’m pressing every button I can until something happens. 我要按下所有按钮 直到有所反应
[37:08] That thing sounds like it’s going to blow. 那玩意听上去像是要炸了
[37:16] Come on, Lyra, we have to go! 快 莱拉 我们快走
[38:11] Round up the children. 集合孩子们
[38:13] Wait for me and make sure you have them all, you understand? 等着我 确保孩子们都在 知道吗
[38:19] Come on! Let us out! 快 放我们出去
[38:22] Stop! 站住
[38:24] All right, children, let’s not get excited now. 好了 孩子们 别激动
[38:27] Let’s not get silly. 别犯傻
[38:30] Let’s just do as we’re told, shall we? 乖乖听话 好吗
[38:39] Tell me, do you remember Billy Costa? 告诉我 你记得比利·科斯塔吗
[38:42] It wasn’t my fault. 那不是我的错
[38:43] It was just obeying orders. 我只是在听从命令
[38:45] He was only a boy! 他只是个孩子
[38:50] We’ve come to rescue you. 我们是来救你们的
[38:59] Come on, girls. 来吧 孩子们
[39:00] We aren’t here to hurt you. You’re safe. 我们不会伤害你们的 你们安全了
[39:20] What took you so long? 你怎么才来
[39:21] It’s good to see you too, Lyra. 见到你我也很高兴 莱拉
[39:23] We need to get the other children out of here. 我们得把其他孩子救出去
[39:26] Let’s go. 快来
[39:28] You’re welcome. 不客气哦
[40:06] Is that all you’ve got? 就这点本事吗
[40:30] Take that child. 抓住那个孩子
[40:31] She’s the one with value! 她最重要
[40:34] We just need the children alive. 我们只需要孩子活着
[40:36] Kill everyone else! 其他人都杀掉
[42:23] It was Billy who showed us we could all get out… 是比利让我们看到我们都能逃脱
[42:27] ..get free from this place. 摆脱这地方
[42:32] – Go. – But there’s so much to do. -去吧 -还有很多事要做呢
[42:35] Go. 去吧
[42:36] You didn’t come to the North just for this, Lyra. 你来北方可不是光为此 莱拉
[42:40] My father. 我父亲
[42:43] I need to free him. 我得去解救他
[42:47] Go well. 一路顺利
[42:59] Is this the balloon driver? 这是那位气球司机吗
[43:00] I’m an aeronaut, kid. Lee Scoresby. 我是气球驾驶员 小子 李·斯科尔斯比
[43:06] – And this is…? – This is Iorek. -这是… -尤雷科
[43:09] – This is Iorek. – Hmm. Yeah. -这是尤雷科 -对
[43:11] He just doesn’t look like how I imagined him. 他跟我想象得不太一样
[43:14] You were hoping for better looking? Weren’t we all? 你想要个更帅的吗 我们不都是吗
[43:17] We need to take to the skies. 我们得上天了
[43:20] You all right with heights, Roger? 你不怕高吧 罗杰
[43:22] – Not really. – You’ll learn to be. -有点怕 -那习惯下吧
[43:24] Balloon driver. 气球司机
[43:26] Let’s go! 走咯
[44:30] I thought you might need a tow. 我觉得你可能需要人拉气球
[44:32] Well, thank you, Miss Pekkala. 谢谢了 佩卡拉小姐
[44:34] Always good to see you in the skies, Mr Scoresby. 很高兴又在天上见到你 斯科尔斯比先生
[44:37] Your daemon is examining me. 你的精灵在审视我呢
[44:40] Well, it’s been a while since we’ve seen you. 我们挺久没见到你了
[44:43] – That was quite a performance earlier. – Thank you. -你刚刚真是神兵天降 -谢谢
[44:45] Question – what can we expect going forward 问题 在之后的路上我们会遭遇
[44:50] in the sense of mayhem and chaos? 怎样的混乱和动荡
[44:52] There may be fighting, but you’ve fought before. 可能会有战斗 但你不是没打过
[44:55] And gladly. 而且很乐意
[44:56] But as the situation grows more complicated, 但如果情况变得更加复杂
[44:59] so MY situation grows more complicated. 那我的情况也会更加复杂
[45:03] The child is destined to be important – 这个孩子注定重要
[45:06] to create and resolve conflict. 她要创造并解决冲突
[45:08] So this is about her. 所以她是重点
[45:11] She matters more than she can ever know. 她永远不会知道自己多么重要
[45:14] The fate of more than this world depends on her. 不止这一个世界的命运系于她
[45:19] Well, I had a contract with the Gyptians 我跟吉普赛人定了份合同
[45:21] over what was accomplished in Bolvangar. 而合同目的已在伯尔凡加达成
[45:23] This…this seems like a whole new thing, 这似乎是新的征程了
[45:27] which requires, if I’m honest, new contracts and new payments… 那么老实说 就该定新合同 新报酬
[45:30] She will need you, Lee. 她会需要你的 李
[45:32] You know, a man should have a choice 人该有选择权的
[45:34] whether to take up arms or not. 要不要作战
[45:36] And you need her. 你也需要她
[45:39] That’s not how I expected this conversation to go. 我可没指望话说到这份上
[45:41] – Is it not? – No, I was hoping you would find a way -是吗 -是 我本希望你能有办法
[45:43] of chucking me some danger money. 给我点风险报酬
[45:45] Instead, you blindsided me with… 而你却让我猝不及防地
[45:48] ..with love. 被爱打动
[45:52] Good. 很好
[45:55] The polar star will guide you to Asriel. 北极星会指示你找到阿斯里尔
[45:58] The wind is strong. You’re a capable navigator. 风力很强 你又很会掌控方向
[46:00] So it’s me. She’s responsible for the fate of everything, 所以就靠我了 她要承担一切事物的命运
[46:03] and I’m responsible… 而我要承担
[46:06] ..for her? 照顾她
[46:08] The world is in your hands, Mr Scoresby… 世界在你手中了 斯科尔斯比先生
[46:12] ..and I am delighted it is. 这让我很高兴
[46:19] – Impressive. – Yep. -厉害了 -嗯
[46:23] And they want you on their team?! 他们居然想拉你入伙
[46:25] Shut up, Hester. 闭嘴啦 赫斯特
[46:40] Poor little things. Can’t even speak any more. 小可怜 都不会说话了
[46:49] That’s it. This way. 好了 这边来
[46:58] Cages loaded. Ready to go. 笼子装好了 可以走了
[47:13] Move out. 出发
[47:20] I can’t help worrying about what happens when we get them home. 我非常担心我们带他们回去后会发生什么
[47:23] What do you mean? 什么意思
[47:24] We’ll return them to their parents. 我们把他们交还给他们的父母
[47:27] And if they don’t take them? 如果他们不被接纳呢
[47:29] Even those that love them may be frightened to see them so… 就算是爱他们的人 也可能会被他们的变化
[47:33] different. 吓到
[47:34] Those that they don’t take back will come join us as Gyptians. 不被接纳的就来跟我们做吉普赛人
[47:37] You did well. 你做得很好
[47:40] Well? 是吗
[47:42] We all fought them, at least. 至少我们跟他们战斗了
[47:43] We did better than fight them. We defeated them. 可不止如此 我们打败了他们
[47:47] Billy won’t be the last child they hurt, 比利不会是他们伤害的最后一个孩子
[47:50] but we made it much harder for ’em. 但我们让他们更难加害其他孩子了
[47:53] I thought we’d be bringing him home, Maggie. 我本以为我们能带他回家 玛姬
[47:58] He’d be so proud of us. 他会为我们骄傲的
[48:01] The way we helped the other children. 我们帮助了其他孩子
[48:03] Helped Lyra. 帮助了莱拉
[48:08] She’s a fighter, that one. 她是个斗士
[48:11] Reminds me of someone I know. 很像我认识的一个人
[50:38] Cliff-ghasts. 悬崖厉鬼
[50:50] Cliff-ghasts. 悬崖厉鬼
[50:51] I hate cliff-ghasts. 我讨厌悬崖厉鬼
[50:55] Hold tight. Little turbulence. 抓紧 有点紊流
[50:57] – Iorek, see any more out there? – No. It’s clear. -尤雷科 还有吗 -没了 安全
[51:00] Your shooting must have improved, Lee. 你的准头肯定是大有进步 李
[51:29] Lyra! 莱拉
[51:31] Lee! 李
[51:34] Lyra, hold on! I’m coming to get you! 莱拉 抓住 我来救你了
[51:36] – Lee! – Get her, Lee! -李 -救她 李
[51:38] – Hold on! – Help! -抓住 -救命
[51:40] Lyra, take my hand! 莱拉 抓住我的手
[51:46] Lyra! 莱拉
黑暗物质

文章导航

Previous Post: 黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

黑暗物质(His Dark Materials)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号