时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | *Trade my home for the road again* | *再次离家 云游寻乐* |
[00:22] | *Singing my songs with an old best friend* | *与位旧友 唱起歌谣* |
[00:28] | *Running around with a child’s mind* | *赤子之心 走遍大地* |
[00:33] | *A man gets lucky just a couple of times.* | *人生在世 幸运几回* |
[00:38] | Sing it, Hester. | 唱吧 赫斯特 |
[00:50] | – You’re excited! – Damn right I am. | -你很兴奋 -没错 |
[00:53] | Finally got a lead on Iorek. | 终于有了尤雷科的线索 |
[00:55] | He might not be the same bear, | 他可能不是昔日的那头熊了 |
[00:57] | the Iorek I knew… | 我认识的尤雷科… |
[00:59] | Some crazy seal hunter got him drunk, | 有个疯海豹猎人把他灌醉 |
[01:03] | tricked him out of his armour. | 骗走了他的盔甲 |
[01:07] | An armoured bear is nothing without his armour. | 披甲熊没了盔甲就什么都不是 |
[01:12] | – Hester! – I’m right here. | -赫斯特 -我就在这儿 |
[01:15] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[01:17] | Looks like we’re not the only ones heading to Trollesund. | 看起来我们不是唯一去特罗尔桑德的人 |
[01:20] | Lee, are you sure Iorek will want us making trouble? | 李 你确定尤雷科希望我们惹麻烦吗 |
[01:24] | That bear saved our lives, Hester. We owe him trouble. | 那只熊救过我们的命 赫斯特 我们欠他的 |
[02:03] | DerbyNinja nemonini | 翻译 |
[03:33] | This is an oil port. There’s no smoking on the quay. | 这是个油港 不能在码头抽烟 |
[03:36] | Then I nearly made a horrible mistake. | 那我差点犯了大错 |
[03:38] | Lee Scoresby, aeronaut for hire. | 李·斯科尔斯比 待业气球驾驶员 |
[03:40] | Tell me, who are all these people here? | 告诉我 这些都是什么人 |
[03:43] | My question exactly. | 我也想问呢 |
[03:45] | New arrivals arouse suspicion. | 生人进港引人怀疑 |
[03:47] | I did hear a rumour that interested me. | 我听到了一个有趣的传闻 |
[03:51] | Rumour of a bear. | 关于一只熊的传闻 |
[03:53] | Any truth to that? | 是真的吗 |
[03:54] | Yes, I heard a rumour, too, | 对 我也听到传闻了 |
[03:56] | of an aeronaut who creates bedlam wherever he goes. | 关于一个走到哪都引起骚乱的气球驾驶员 |
[04:02] | Any truth to that? | 是真的吗 |
[04:14] | – Here we go again. – Friendly place. | -又来了 -真是个友善之地 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:18] | No, it’s not. | 不 并不是 |
[04:19] | Can we just stay out of trouble? | 我们能不惹麻烦吗 |
[04:22] | Gyptians. Never seen them so far north. | 吉普赛人 从没在这么北的地方见过他们 |
[04:26] | The spy fly will have reached Mrs Coulter by now. | 间谍飞虫现在应该飞回库尔特夫人那儿了 |
[04:29] | Our business here must be in haste. | 我们在这儿必须速战速决 |
[04:31] | I don’t like it here either. | 我也不喜欢这里 |
[04:33] | Go see the witches’ consul, get whatever help you can, | 去见女巫领事 尽可能得到帮助 |
[04:35] | and we leave here as fast as possible. | 然后我们就尽快离开这儿 |
[04:38] | It’s been 40 years since I saw Serafina last. | 我已经四十年没见塞拉芬娜了 |
[04:40] | She might not like what she sees. | 她可能不会喜欢我现在的样子 |
[04:43] | I remember you as a younger man, Coram. | 我记得你年轻的时候 科拉姆 |
[04:46] | You weren’t much to look at even then. | 那会儿你也不是帅小伙 |
[04:52] | You’re sure you should take the girl? | 你确定要带着那女孩吗 |
[04:55] | Something tells me I’ll need her. | 我有预感会需要她 |
[05:01] | Quite something, all this. | 这一切真不同寻常 |
[05:03] | My whole life I’ve wanted to be here, and now that I’m here, | 我一直都想来这里 现在终于来了 |
[05:06] | I’m not so sure I want to be. | 却有点不想久留 |
[05:10] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[05:11] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[05:13] | A word, please. | 我们谈谈好吗 |
[05:17] | I need to know if I can trust in your readings of the alethiometer. | 我需要知道我能否相信你对真理仪的解读 |
[05:21] | How do you decipher it? | 你是怎么看懂的 |
[05:22] | I kind of feel them or see them. | 就是能感觉到 或者看到 |
[05:24] | It’s like…like going down a ladder at night. | 就像在夜里顺着梯子往下爬 |
[05:30] | You put your foot down, and there’s another rung. | 脚往下伸 就能踩到下一根横栏 |
[05:31] | Well, I put my mind down, | 对我来说 是放松思绪 |
[05:34] | and there’s another meaning. | 就能看到另一层意思 |
[05:37] | I sort of…sense what they mean. | 就能感觉到真理仪的意思 |
[05:42] | It’s got a trick in it. | 需要点技巧 |
[05:43] | Sort of like focusing your eyes. | 有点像聚焦目光 |
[05:45] | So say you wanted to ask the alethiometer | 假如你要问问真理仪 |
[05:48] | what your parents are doing now? | 你父母现在在干什么 |
[05:51] | Well, the Madonna is Mrs Coulter. | 圣母像代表库尔特夫人 |
[05:54] | The Madonna, is it? | 圣母吗 |
[05:56] | And for Asriel, it would be the globe. | 阿斯里尔 应该是地球 |
[06:00] | So I think of my parents when I put my hand there. | 我把指针拨到这里 心里想着我父母 |
[06:03] | And…then I go for the ant because that means busy. | 然后是蚂蚁 因为蚂蚁代表忙碌 |
[06:07] | But how do you know what these meanings are? | 可你怎么知道这些代表什么呢 |
[06:17] | The Magisterium. Put it away, Lyra. | 教会当局的人 快收起来 莱拉 |
[06:27] | You understand, the man we’re going to see is important. | 你要明白 我们要见的人很重要 |
[06:33] | Yes. | 是 |
[06:34] | The Witch Consul is a link | 女巫领事是连接 |
[06:36] | between the human world and the witches. | 人类世界和女巫世界的桥梁 |
[06:37] | He will decide whether to pass our message on. | 他将决定是否帮我们传递信息 |
[06:41] | And we need the witches. | 而我们很需要女巫 |
[06:42] | Yes, but he’ll want to know everything. | 对 但他会想知道一切 |
[06:45] | The Consul is the only way to contact the witches, | 领事是联络女巫的唯一渠道 |
[06:47] | and he must trust us first, but if he does, | 必须先赢得他的信任 一旦成功 |
[06:50] | a witch called Serafina Pekkala will surely come to our aid. | 一名叫作塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉的女巫一定会帮我们 |
[06:54] | With her help, we will find the children. | 有她的帮助 我们就能找到孩子们 |
[06:57] | – You mean she’ll lead us to Roger? – Yes. | -她会带我们找到罗杰吗 -对 |
[07:00] | Just follow my lead. | 看我眼色行事 |
[07:01] | Keep that thing hidden, OK? | 把东西藏好 好吗 |
[07:09] | How can I help you, Farder Coram? | 有什么事吗 法德尔·科拉姆 |
[07:12] | I met a witch some years ago in the Fen country | 多年前我在东英格兰的沼泽地 |
[07:15] | of Eastern Anglia. | 遇到过一位女巫 |
[07:16] | Her name was Serafina Pekkala. | 她叫塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉 |
[07:18] | I wish to get a message to her. | 我想给她捎个口信 |
[07:21] | I’m aware of your relationship with Serafina Pekkala, | 我知道你和塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉的关系 |
[07:24] | Farder Coram. | 法德尔·科拉姆 |
[07:26] | I represent a number of Gyptian families who have lost children. | 我代表许多失去孩子的吉普赛家庭 |
[07:31] | We believe there is an organisation | 我们认为有一个组织 |
[07:33] | that is capturing these children, | 在抓这些孩子 |
[07:34] | ours and others, and taking them north. | 我们的孩子和其他孩子 并带他们去北方 |
[07:38] | We need her help to get them free. | 我们需要她帮我们救出孩子 |
[07:42] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[07:44] | You realise that relations between the witches | 你应该知道女巫 |
[07:48] | and the authorities are… | 和当局的关系 |
[07:53] | perfectly cordial. | 非常和睦 |
[07:56] | It is my job to keep them that way. | 维系这种关系是我的职责 |
[07:59] | You refer… to the Magisterium. | 你指的是 教会当局 |
[08:06] | This fight is not ours. | 这不是我们的战斗 |
[08:08] | They are stealing children. | 他们在偷孩子 |
[08:12] | This is war for all of us. | 这是我们所有人的战争 |
[08:16] | And I know Serafina will want to be part of it. | 我知道塞拉芬娜会想参战的 |
[08:24] | The children do not remain here for long. | 孩子不会在这里待太久 |
[08:28] | They are taken some distance inland. | 他们会被带去内陆更远处 |
[08:31] | Do you know what happens to them there? | 你知道他们在那里会遭遇什么吗 |
[08:33] | I’ve heard variously of the Maystadt process, | 我听说过各种关于五月城进程 |
[08:37] | or an…intercision. | 或者切割的说法 |
[08:40] | The process is shrouded in secrecy, | 这个进程迷雾重重 |
[08:42] | but the rumours are disturbing. | 但谣言令人不安 |
[08:44] | There’s a reason why you don’t see a child | 特罗尔桑德的街道上看不到孩子 |
[08:47] | on the streets of Trollesund. | 是有原因的 |
[08:50] | We, too, have felt the effects of missing children. | 我们也受到了孩子失踪的影响 |
[08:54] | Then I will leave you | 那就拜托你 |
[08:56] | to let Serafina know what we ask of her. | 向塞拉芬娜转告我们的请求 |
[09:00] | Come. | 走吧 |
[09:05] | I understand you are in possession | 我听说你有一台 |
[09:08] | of an alethiometer. | 真理仪 |
[09:10] | I have eyes everywhere in Trollesund. | 我的眼线遍布特罗尔桑德 |
[09:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:17] | May I look at it? | 能给我看看吗 |
[09:28] | It’s exquisite. | 真精致 |
[09:32] | Do you possess the books of readings? | 你有解读书吗 |
[09:36] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[09:39] | I can read it. | 我能解读 |
[09:42] | You are very wise to say so. | 你实话实说很明智 |
[09:47] | How? | 怎么解读 |
[09:49] | I just can. | 我就是能 |
[09:52] | Well… I wonder if I might ask to see you do so. | 好吧 能否请你演示一下呢 |
[09:57] | Down here, | 这下面 |
[09:59] | there are many sprigs of cloud-pine. | 有很多云松枝 |
[10:02] | Which one belongs to Serafina Pekkala? | 哪一根属于塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉 |
[10:10] | I can summon the witches through cloud-pine. | 我能通过云松枝召唤女巫 |
[10:14] | Each spray of cloud-pine is specific to a witch. | 每根云松枝都对应一位女巫 |
[10:22] | Show us which one is Serafina Pekkala’s. | 告诉我们哪根是塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉的 |
[10:42] | Chameleon… | 变色龙 |
[10:48] | ..And the Moon. | 月亮 |
[10:58] | This one’s hers. | 这根是她的 |
[11:11] | I’d like to give you something to take away with you. | 我想给你一样东西 让你带走 |
[11:14] | Carry this spray with you, | 随身带着这一小段云松枝 |
[11:17] | and if you ever truly need her… | 如果你哪天真需要她了 |
[11:23] | ..She will come. | 她就会出现 |
[11:27] | Dr Lanselius, may I ask you something? | 兰斯刘斯博士 我能问你个问题吗 |
[11:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:32] | What question should we be asking you that we are not? | 有什么问题是我们该问你 但没问的 |
[11:40] | You’re weak. | 你们势单力薄 |
[11:42] | You may have heart, but the Magisterium have muscle. | 你们虽有勇气 但教会当局有武力 |
[11:48] | I would ask where I could obtain | 如果是我 就问在哪能找到 |
[11:50] | the services of an armoured bear. | 愿为我效劳的披甲熊 |
[11:54] | I understood the armoured bears answered to nobody. | 据我所知 披甲熊不听命于任何人 |
[11:58] | There is at least one who does. An exile. | 但至少有一只例外 他被放逐了 |
[12:02] | He shamed his people, but be warned – | 他令族人蒙羞 但我得提醒你们 |
[12:04] | his skill with metal makes him useful to the town. | 他摆弄金属的能力 让他在镇上有用武之地 |
[12:06] | They don’t like strangers knowing about him | 他们不喜欢陌生人知道他的存在 |
[12:08] | or interfering in his affairs. | 或干涉他的事 |
[12:10] | You’ll find him beside Einarsson’s Bar. | 你会在艾纳尔松酒吧旁找到他 |
[12:13] | But to get him away | 但想带他走 |
[12:15] | will take some doing. | 会费点事的 |
[12:18] | His name… | 他叫做… |
[12:20] | is Iorek Byrnison. | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松 |
[12:26] | Iorek Byrnison! | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松 |
[12:43] | Iorek Byrnison, can we talk with you? | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[12:49] | We wish to offer you employment. | 我们想雇用你 |
[12:52] | I am employed. | 我有工作了 |
[12:54] | We need fighters, or…in all probability, we will. | 我们需要战士 或者说以后很可能需要 |
[13:00] | We’re going north till we find the place | 我们要北上 直到找到 |
[13:03] | where children are being kept captive. | 孩子们被关押的地方 |
[13:05] | When we find them, there will surely be a battle. | 我们找到他们后 一定会遭遇恶战 |
[13:11] | What do you do in the metalworks? | 你在金属厂里都做些什么 |
[13:15] | I mend the broken machinery. | 我修坏机器 |
[13:18] | I lift heavy objects. | 我举重物 |
[13:20] | And what kind of work is that for a panserbjorn? | 披甲熊怎么能做这种工作 |
[13:25] | If you’ll excuse me saying, | 原谅我这么说 |
[13:28] | Iorek Byrnison… | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松 |
[13:31] | you could be living free and proud on the ice, | 你可以在冰上自由得意地生活 |
[13:34] | hunting seal and walrus, | 狩猎海豹和海象 |
[13:36] | or going to war, | 或者去打仗 |
[13:38] | winning great prizes. | 获取战利品 |
[13:42] | I know the people you are seeking. | 我知道你们在找的人 |
[13:47] | The child cutters. | 切割孩子的人 |
[13:51] | People of this town, | 这座小镇的人 |
[13:53] | they pretend not to see, | 都假装没看见 |
[13:56] | but I see. | 但我看到了 |
[14:00] | And are you a coward like they are? | 你和他们一样是胆小鬼吗 |
[14:04] | A coward? | 胆小鬼 |
[14:27] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[14:31] | I am not for sale. | 我不为钱办事 |
[15:13] | – It’s quiet today. – Big hearing in the Consistorial Court. | -今天很安静 -主教法庭有重要听证会 |
[15:16] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[15:18] | And I thought it was because everyone knew that I was coming. | 我还以为是因为大家知道我要来 |
[15:20] | – We didn’t announce it. – No, I know. | -我们没跟人说 -我知道 |
[15:23] | – Trying to be funny. – My apologies. | -只是开玩笑的 -对不起 |
[15:29] | They do like to look at me, though, | 他们可真喜欢盯着我看 |
[15:31] | as I pass. | 跟我擦肩而过的时候 |
[15:33] | Well… you’ve acquired a reputation. | 你可是名声在外 |
[15:36] | A reputation for stirring up trouble. | 制造麻烦的名声 |
[15:38] | Now, quickly. The cardinal will not be kept waiting. | 快点 不要让主教等你 |
[15:50] | I thought I was perfectly clear. | 我不是说得很清楚了吗 |
[15:53] | You were. | 是的 |
[15:55] | Try to keep your head down. Show some restraint. | 尽量低调点 克制一点 |
[16:00] | No, you express it all most eloquently. | 是的 你说得非常明确了 |
[16:03] | Yet not a few days later, | 然而没过几天 |
[16:05] | you invaded a college | 你便入侵了一所 |
[16:08] | protected by scholastic sanctuary | 受学者圣殿保护的学院 |
[16:10] | and undermining a centuries-old relationship. | 破坏了一个世纪的关系 |
[16:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:15] | It was very unfortunate. | 真是不幸 |
[16:23] | It’s good to see you again, Marisa. | 很高兴又见到你 玛丽莎 |
[16:26] | It has been some time. | 有段时间没见了 |
[16:28] | Not so long. | 也没那么久 |
[16:30] | Can I get anything for you? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[16:32] | I know how much you like your sustenances. | 我知道你很讲究吃喝 |
[16:36] | Food, tea, water? | 食物 茶 水 |
[16:38] | I arrived fed and watered. | 我来前吃饱喝足了 |
[16:40] | Just skip to the part | 直接说说 |
[16:42] | where you reveal what punishment you intend for me, hm? | 你打算怎么惩罚我吧 |
[16:46] | Punishment? | 惩罚 |
[16:49] | Such a strange word. | 奇怪的用词 |
[16:52] | I don’t intend to punish you. | 我没打算惩罚你 |
[16:56] | I’m sure that’s not true. | 那肯定不是真的 |
[16:57] | I fear our project has become too noisy. | 我担心我们的项目太过引人注意 |
[17:01] | I am passing leadership of the Oblation Board | 我要把总祭祀委员会的领导权 |
[17:04] | onto Father MacPhail, | 交给麦克费尔神父 |
[17:06] | and, as of now, | 现在 |
[17:07] | you are stripped of all official duties. | 我要免除你所有公职 |
[17:21] | Beautifully done. | 干得漂亮 |
[17:23] | Now, should I tell you why you won’t, | 要我告诉你 为什么你不会这么做 |
[17:26] | and why I go north tomorrow? | 而且我明天就要北上了吗 |
[17:30] | I have Lord Asriel. | 阿斯里尔勋爵在我手上 |
[17:36] | You have Asriel? | 阿斯里尔在你手上 |
[17:39] | In a jail… | 关在一座 |
[17:41] | ..controlled by bears, who are, in this case… | 由熊把守的监狱中 而这些熊 |
[17:45] | ..controlled by me. | 受我控制 |
[17:52] | I will travel to the North, | 我要去北方 |
[17:54] | and I will give him to you | 然后把他交给你 |
[17:56] | as an act of service, | 作为对你的效忠 |
[17:59] | and, in return, | 而作为回报 |
[18:01] | you’d allow me to pursue our project | 你要同意我将我们的项目 |
[18:04] | until its end. | 进行到底 |
[18:07] | And you would allow me to ask one question | 你要同意我问 |
[18:11] | of Fra Pavel… | 弗拉·帕维尔 |
[18:13] | ..and his alethiometer. | 和他的真理仪一个问题 |
[18:16] | That seems like a high price. | 这代价似乎很高 |
[18:20] | For Asriel, it’s cheap. | 为了阿斯里尔 这不算什么 |
[18:26] | Now, shall we sit… | 我们能坐下 |
[18:28] | ..and discuss how to proceed? | 谈谈接下来的事吗 |
[18:31] | Please. | 请坐 |
[18:35] | Lyra, the way you spoke to that bear, | 莱拉 你那样和那只熊说话 |
[18:38] | he could have torn your throat out. | 他大可能撕碎你的喉咙 |
[18:40] | And you could’ve imprisoned me and sold me back to Mrs Coulter. | 你本可以把我关起来 卖回给库尔特夫人 |
[18:44] | I know who to trust, Farder Coram. | 我知道谁可以信任 法德尔·科拉姆 |
[18:46] | But if you’re wrong, | 但如果你错了 |
[18:48] | you could do yourself damage. | 可能会伤到自己 |
[18:50] | I’d do myself…more damage | 如果谁也不信任 |
[18:54] | not trusting anyone. | 我会伤自己更多 |
[19:00] | What happened between you and Serafina? | 你和塞拉芬娜之间发生过什么 |
[19:05] | We loved each other. | 我们爱过彼此 |
[19:09] | You loved a witch? | 你爱上了一个女巫 |
[19:13] | We had a child. | 我们有过一个孩子 |
[19:16] | A son. | 一个儿子 |
[19:18] | There was an epidemic. | 后来瘟疫爆发 |
[19:19] | There was nothing we could do. | 我们无能为力 |
[19:22] | He died. | 他死了 |
[19:25] | And she wanted to rip the world apart… | 她想把世界撕成碎片 |
[19:28] | ..Fly to Yambe-Akka, fight her… | 飞去找雅贝-阿卡[死亡女神] 和她作战 |
[19:34] | ..If that’s what it took to get him back. | 只希望能把他夺回来 |
[19:37] | I wanted to mourn | 我想哀悼 |
[19:39] | in peace. | 获得安宁 |
[19:40] | Haven’t seen her since… | 我们埋葬了儿子后 |
[19:44] | ..After we buried my boy. | 我就再也没见过她 |
[19:53] | I’m so sorry, Farder Coram. | 我真遗憾 法德尔·科拉姆 |
[20:02] | It was a long time ago. | 都是很久以前的事了 |
[20:28] | Say what you like about the North, | 随你怎么说北方 |
[20:31] | wherever you go is guaranteed to be a bar | 但无论你去哪 总能找到一间酒吧 |
[20:33] | full of men who should be at home but aren’t. | 坐满了本该待在家 却跑出来的男人 |
[20:38] | Any gentlemen in the mood for a game of Hazard? | 有人想玩一局哈泽牌吗 |
[20:42] | No? | 没有吗 |
[20:44] | How about a game of Flippity Flop? | 那翻翻乐呢 |
[20:46] | It’s real simple. | 非常简单 |
[20:47] | There are three pots. | 有三种牌 |
[20:49] | A flip pot, lot pot, a game pot. | 翻牌 签牌 赌牌 |
[20:52] | As long as you can stake a pot, you can play. | 只要你能下注 就能玩 |
[20:58] | Will you join me in a glass of hot rum? | 谁跟我一起喝杯热朗姆酒 |
[21:00] | My round. | 我请客 |
[21:02] | I’m just looking for some conversation, you see. | 我只想找人聊聊天 |
[21:12] | What are you all afraid of? | 你们都在怕什么 |
[21:15] | That I’ll learn your secrets? | 怕我知道你们的秘密吗 |
[21:18] | That I’m… | 怕我 |
[21:20] | grubbing for shady business? I’m not. | 要干见不得人的勾当 没有 |
[21:23] | I am simply after a bear. | 我只是在找只熊 |
[21:27] | It’s kind of royal looking, | 面相高贵 |
[21:29] | fancy armour. | 盔甲高档 |
[21:35] | I know. Strange for these parts. | 我知道 在这里不常见 |
[21:38] | You know what a bear looks like, don’t you? | 你知道熊长什么样吧 |
[21:40] | Thick coat, big teeth, | 厚皮毛 大牙齿 |
[21:42] | cute little nose. | 可爱的小鼻子 |
[21:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:46] | Well, at this point, | 都说到这地步了 |
[21:47] | you’re either being ignorant or wilfully obstructive. | 你要不是无知 就是故意想瞒我 |
[21:51] | What are you thinking?! | 你在想什么 |
[21:54] | You started the fight, now you’re losing the fight! | 你跟人挑事 现在又要打输了 |
[21:57] | I know what you’re going to say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[22:00] | Come on, up! | 来 起来 |
[22:01] | Lee, your turn! Do something! | 李 该你了 快出手 |
[22:05] | OK, you got to kick. | 你得踢他 |
[22:06] | That’s right, kick again! | 没错 再踢 |
[22:08] | Bottle! | 小心瓶子 |
[22:13] | That was nice. | 那下不错 |
[22:14] | Love it. More of that. | 我喜欢 再来几下 |
[22:16] | No! Hey! You almost got me. | 不 你差点打到我 |
[22:20] | Nice kick! | 踢得好 |
[22:22] | All right, we’re having fun now. | 好 现在有点意思了 |
[22:25] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[22:28] | Hey, Lee! | 李 |
[22:30] | You got this! | 你能行的 |
[22:31] | What are you doing, going high? | 你往高爬是干嘛 |
[22:33] | You can’t go high. They’re going to get you! | 你不能去高处 他们会抓住你的 |
[22:36] | Hold him! | 按住他 |
[22:38] | Throw him out! | 把他扔出去 |
[22:41] | Quit asking about bears, aeronaut. | 别再问熊的事了 气球驾驶员 |
[22:44] | Well, that showed them. | 真现眼 |
[22:46] | I’d like to think I made my point. | 我倒觉得我让他们知道厉害了 |
[22:48] | And what point was that? | 哪里厉害了 |
[22:50] | Three watches and a wallet. | 三块手表和一个钱包 |
[23:08] | I’ve wanted to visit this room for quite some time. | 我早就想来这房间了 |
[23:11] | He’s normally very careful of who he allows up. | 他通常对允许谁进来很谨慎的 |
[23:17] | You understand anything you ask me may take weeks of study. | 你知道你问我的任何问题都可能得研究几周 |
[23:21] | I want a guarantee that, whatever you find out, | 我要你保证 无论你研究出什么 |
[23:23] | I’ll be the first to know. | 都要第一个告诉我 |
[23:27] | What is your question? | 你的问题是什么 |
[23:42] | It’s a simple one. | 很简单 |
[23:46] | Who is Lyra Belacqua? | 莱拉·贝拉克瓦是谁 |
[23:50] | Surely you of all… | 你是最该… |
[23:51] | Just ask the question, Fra Pavel. | 只管问吧 弗拉·帕维尔 |
[24:08] | Has anyone seen a bear?! | 有人看见过一只熊吗 |
[24:13] | What do you want with a bear? | 你找熊干什么 |
[24:18] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[24:19] | Hazard of the job. | 工伤难免 |
[24:21] | And what job do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[24:22] | I’m in aeronautics. | 我是气球驾驶员 |
[24:23] | What part of being an aeronaut…? | 气球驾驶员怎么会… |
[24:25] | Let me give you a tip, kid. | 我给你个提示 孩子 |
[24:26] | Never upset a seagull. | 千万别惹海鸥 |
[24:28] | – You’re not serious. – Not if I can help it. | -你开玩笑呢 -能玩笑时绝不认真 |
[24:32] | Will he want to see you, this bear? | 这只熊 他会想见你吗 |
[24:35] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[24:37] | You know where he is, don’t you? | 你知道他在哪 对吧 |
[24:39] | – The town’s no place for Iorek. – How do you know him? | -这镇子不适合尤雷科 -你怎么会认识他 |
[24:41] | Well, she’s just a sprung box, isn’t she? | 她真是打开了话匣子 |
[24:42] | She just keeps asking questions. | 没完没了地问问题 |
[24:44] | Lee Scoresby. Can you tell me where to find him? | 李·斯科尔斯比 你能告诉我他在哪吗 |
[24:46] | I’m just following her lead. | 我也是跟着她走的 |
[24:51] | What is it about him? | 他是怎么回事 |
[24:53] | What’s keeping him trapped? | 是什么困住了他 |
[24:55] | Kid, I’ll tell you that when you tell me what you know. | 小鬼 你告诉我你知道什么 我就告诉你 |
[24:59] | Another time. | 那算了 |
[25:00] | Why won’t you tell me? | 你为什么不肯告诉我 |
[25:02] | Because we need him, | 因为我们需要他 |
[25:03] | and I’m not sure that you won’t take him from us. | 而我不确定你会不会带走他 |
[25:11] | Serafina once told me of a prophecy about a child. | 塞拉芬娜曾跟我讲过关于一个孩子的预言 |
[25:15] | I think it could be Lyra. | 我觉得那孩子可能是莱拉 |
[25:16] | People see something in her. | 大家都认为她很特别 |
[25:19] | You should have seen Dr Lanselius. | 你真该看看兰斯刘斯博士 |
[25:21] | The look on his face when she answered his questions. | 莱拉回答他的问题时 他那表情 |
[25:24] | – He looked… – How? | -他的脸上 -怎样 |
[25:26] | Greedy. | 写满了渴望 |
[25:28] | Greedy? | 渴望 |
[25:29] | There are things going on, John, that we do not understand. | 约翰 有些我们理解不了的事正在发生 |
[25:32] | The further north we go, the more we must watch her. | 我们越往北走 就越得看住她 |
[25:38] | A spy. | 是探子 |
[25:40] | No. | 不是 |
[25:42] | The Witch Consul must have passed on our message. | 肯定是女巫领事把我们的口信捎到了 |
[25:45] | Serafina’s daemon. | 那是塞拉芬娜的精灵 |
[25:48] | So it’s true. | 所以传说是真的 |
[25:50] | The witches do have the power to send their daemons from them. | 女巫能让自己的精灵远离身边 |
[26:10] | I have…changed much | 自你我别过后 |
[26:14] | since last you saw me, Kaisa. | 我变了不少 凯泽 |
[26:17] | You have, Coram van Texel. | 的确 科拉姆·凡·泰瑟尔 |
[26:23] | May I…introduce John Faa, | 让我为你介绍 约翰·法阿 |
[26:27] | king of the western Gyptians. | 吉普赛人的西部国王 |
[26:30] | This is Kaisa, | 这是凯泽 |
[26:31] | daemon of Serafina Pekkala, | 他是厄纳拉湖部落的女王 |
[26:33] | queen of the Lake Enara clan. | 塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉的精灵 |
[26:36] | Serafina sends you happiness. | 塞拉芬娜祝你幸福 |
[26:38] | How far away is she…? | 她离我们有多远 |
[26:39] | ..And she asks if you have come to make war. | 她问你是不是来挑起战争的 |
[26:46] | If it takes war… | 如果必须要通过战争 |
[26:49] | ..to get our children back, | 才能救回我们的孩子 |
[26:50] | then we are ready to wage it. | 那么我们准备好开战了 |
[26:54] | I’d hope the witches would help. | 我希望女巫们能帮忙 |
[26:56] | Not all will. | 有一些女巫不会 |
[26:57] | Some clans are working with the Oblation Board. | 有些部落在跟总祭祀委员会合作 |
[27:00] | Those who search for Dust. | 那些寻找尘埃的人 |
[27:03] | And where are they now, these Dust hunters? | 这些寻找尘埃的人现在在哪 |
[27:07] | Four days northeast of here. | 往东北方走四天 |
[27:09] | They call it The Station. | 就是他们所谓的实验站 |
[27:10] | The witches call it Bolvangar. | 女巫称之为伯尔凡加 |
[27:13] | Bolvangar? | 伯尔凡加 |
[27:17] | Translated, that means… | 翻译过来的意思是 |
[27:20] | ..Fields of evil. | 邪恶之地 |
[27:22] | Can you take us there? | 你能带我们去那儿吗 |
[27:23] | Serafina Pekkala will support you | 无论你们走哪条路 |
[27:26] | in whatever route your path takes. | 塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉都会帮你们 |
[27:55] | What do you think it is, Pan… | 你觉得是什么 潘 |
[27:57] | ..Makes it look like that? | 制造了那样的景象 |
[28:00] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[28:02] | but it’s…it’s amazing. | 但它美极了 |
[28:07] | Do you think that’s what Dust looks like? | 你觉得尘埃就是那样的吗 |
[28:16] | There’s something in it. | 那里面有东西 |
[28:19] | Not quite… | 不太… |
[28:21] | It looks like a city. | 看着像座城市 |
[28:29] | It’s gone. | 它消失了 |
[28:36] | Maybe it’s the alethiometer, | 也许是真理仪 |
[28:39] | telling us where to go, | 在告诉我们该往哪走 |
[28:41] | where Roger is. | 罗杰在哪 |
[28:44] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[28:47] | Do you think he’s cold? | 你觉得他冷吗 |
[28:50] | I hope not. | 我希望他不冷 |
[28:53] | I’m the same. | 我也是 |
[28:56] | I find myself thinking about Billy | 我总在最奇怪的时候 |
[28:59] | at the strangest times. | 想起比利 |
[29:02] | Even found myself thinking about him on the toilet this morning. | 今天早上 我上厕所时想起了他 |
[29:09] | Heard you met a bear. | 听说你遇到熊了 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:13] | Fun? | 好玩吗 |
[29:16] | Scary? | 吓人吗 |
[29:19] | Confusing. | 让人不解 |
[29:22] | Definitely not what I expected. | 绝对不是我想的那样 |
[29:30] | We’re going to get them back, Tony. | 我们能把他们救回来的 托尼 |
[29:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:40] | We will do whatever it takes to get them back. | 我们要不惜一切代价把他们救回来 |
[29:58] | Hey, Lee, can we take a break? | 李 我们能休息一下吗 |
[30:01] | We’ve been searching for hours. I don’t think he’s here… | 我们已经找了几小时了 我觉得他不在这儿 |
[30:05] | Iorek byrnison! | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松 |
[30:13] | It’s been some time. | 有日子没见了 |
[30:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[30:17] | It hasn’t been some time. | 何止”有日子” |
[30:19] | It’s been three years. | 是三年 |
[30:23] | Three years, long as all that? | 三年 有那么久吗 |
[30:25] | It has not been a good three years. | 还是难熬的三年 |
[30:31] | We want to help, Iorek. Can we help? | 我们想帮你 尤雷科 我们能帮你吗 |
[30:34] | I owe you. We both know it. | 我欠你的 我们都知道 |
[30:40] | And how can you help me? | 你能怎么帮我 |
[30:44] | Some look good naked. You do not. | 有的熊不穿盔甲还挺帅 你不行 |
[30:47] | Who has it? | 谁拿去了 |
[30:49] | Your armour? | 你的盔甲 |
[30:51] | I am drunk, Lee! | 我喝醉了 李 |
[30:54] | And not behaving as a bear should, | 我现在没有披甲熊的样子 |
[30:56] | and I’d rather you leave me. | 你还是走吧 |
[30:58] | And what if I don’t want to go?! | 那我要是不想走呢 |
[31:02] | You know, when I see an old friend, | 我见到老朋友的时候 |
[31:04] | I’m inclined to tell him where I’ve been, | 我会想告诉他我去过哪 |
[31:07] | adventures I’ve had. | 和我经历的冒险 |
[31:09] | I have done things | 我做了 |
[31:12] | I can’t talk about. | 我不能说的事 |
[31:14] | I’ve done some things I’m not too keen on people knowing either. | 我也做过一些不想让别人知道的事 |
[31:20] | Tell me what you’ve done. | 告诉我你做了什么 |
[31:22] | We wouldn’t judge you, couldn’t judge you. | 我们不会 也不可能瞧不起你的 |
[31:25] | And what if I deserve to be judged? | 那要是我活该被瞧不起呢 |
[31:31] | Don’t let him go. | 别让他走了 |
[31:32] | We came here just for you, Iorek! | 我们专程来找你的 尤雷科 |
[31:35] | Then you should leave, Lee, | 那你应该离开 李 |
[31:37] | for I neither asked you to come, | 因为我没让你来 |
[31:40] | nor do I want you to stay. | 也不希望你留下 |
[32:09] | It’s not often we get customers waiting for us. | 我们不常有顾客上门等待 |
[32:12] | You haven’t got that lucky, Mr Sysselman. | 你运气可没那么好 执政官先生 |
[32:14] | I’m not handing myself in. | 我不是来自首的 |
[32:16] | Oh, is that right? Heh! | 是吗 |
[32:23] | How can I help? | 有什么我可以帮忙的 |
[32:24] | I’m representing the bear. | 我代表那只披甲熊前来 |
[32:26] | The bear’s case is closed. | 披甲熊的案子已经结了 |
[32:28] | Correction, I am representing myself via the bear. | 更正 我是通过披甲熊代表我自己 |
[32:30] | The trouble is, you confiscated my property instead of his. | 问题是 你没收了我的财产 不是他的 |
[32:33] | Yes, I doubt that, Mr Scoresby. | 这我很怀疑 斯科尔斯比先生 |
[32:35] | This is why I’ve been seeking him. | 我是为这个一直在找他 |
[32:37] | Now, this is a bill of sale stating that | 这张买卖契约写着 |
[32:40] | I, not Iorek Byrnison, own his armour. | 我 而非尤雷科·伯尔尼松 拥有他的盔甲 |
[32:43] | He lost it to me in a game of cards, you see. | 他玩牌的时候把它输给我了 |
[32:46] | I’ve come back to reclaim it. | 我现在来拿回它 |
[32:53] | The bear’s armour belongs to the Magisterium. | 那披甲熊的盔甲属于教会当局 |
[32:58] | Ah, yes. | 对 |
[33:00] | He is paying off a blood debt. | 他在还一笔血债 |
[33:04] | Ha, well, yes, this document is correct | 是啊 这份文件是对的 |
[33:08] | as far as the Crime and Debt Act, | 如果依据是《犯罪与负债法》 |
[33:10] | chapter three, paragraph 4.5 is concerned. | 第三章 第4.5款 |
[33:13] | The trouble is the Crime and Debt Act is superseded | 问题是 在此事上《财产拥有法》 |
[33:16] | in this circumstance by the Possession of Goods Act, | 要优先于《犯罪与负债法》 |
[33:19] | part three, subsection four, “Miscellaneous provisions”, | 依据是第三编 第四小节 《杂项规定》 |
[33:21] | which clearly states, and I quote, | 其中清楚地规定了 原文是 |
[33:23] | “The possession of valuables belongs to…” | “贵重物品的所有权属于…” |
[33:25] | Please…do not doubt my intelligence, Mr… | 请不要质疑我的智商 |
[33:29] | It’s not your intelligence I doubt, Mr Sysselman. | 我质疑的不是你的智商 执政官先生 |
[33:32] | Who paid you to write this | 是谁付钱让你写了这东西 |
[33:33] | and how much will it cost me for you to rewrite it? | 我要花多少钱你才肯改写 |
[33:37] | Now, you be careful what you accuse me of. | 你可小心你在指控我什么 |
[33:41] | Not even money’ll work. | 钱也不行 |
[33:43] | They’ve got you well controlled, haven’t they? | 他们真把你握得死死的 是吧 |
[33:48] | Whatever you’re accusing me of… | 不管你指控我什么… |
[33:49] | Now, the North, as I understand it, | 北方 据我所知 |
[33:52] | has always been a place for people who didn’t fit in | 一直是那些无法融入 或不想融入的人 |
[33:53] | or didn’t want to. | 会来的地方 |
[33:55] | The Magisterium has been trying to gain power | 这一代教会当局一直努力想 |
[33:57] | out here for a generation. | 控制这里 |
[33:59] | No-one ever actually let them in. | 但却一直遭到抵触 |
[34:01] | Until, perhaps, now. | 或许 现在不同了 |
[34:08] | Be very careful. | 你给我小心了 |
[34:11] | He’s a bear. | 他是只熊 |
[34:12] | He can’t be a slave. | 他不能做奴隶 |
[34:15] | Not to you, | 你 |
[34:16] | the Magisterium or anyone. | 教会当局 或任何人都别想奴役他 |
[34:21] | Shame on you, Mr Sysselman. | 你真可耻 执政官先生 |
[34:46] | “I believe I have been helpful | “我认为我帮助了你 |
[34:48] | “In the disposal of Iorek Byrnison | 赶走了尤雷科·伯尔尼松 |
[34:50] | “And helping you take your rightful throne.” | 也帮助了你坐上本就该属于你的王位” |
[34:57] | I’m perfectly prepared. | 我准备得很充分了 |
[35:04] | “My Northern king…” | “亲爱的北方之王…” |
[35:15] | – We’re leaving? – Yes. The witches have agreed to help us. | -我们要走了 -对 女巫答应帮我们了 |
[35:18] | But… But we haven’t got Iorek. | 但…我们还没解救尤雷科 |
[35:20] | The Witch Consul said we need Iorek. | 女巫领事说我们需要尤雷科 |
[35:22] | He also warned there was little chance of getting him away. | 他也提醒过我们 救走他是希望渺茫的 |
[35:26] | You don’t know what awaits us out there. | 你不知道我们接下来会遭遇什么 |
[35:28] | With Iorek on our side, we stand a chance. | 如果我们有尤雷科 才有机会 |
[35:31] | Lyra, we’ve just had a good word | 莱拉 我们刚得到可靠消息 |
[35:33] | that your father has been taken prisoner | 你父亲已被囚禁 |
[35:35] | and is guarded by armoured bears. | 而且是由披甲熊守卫着 |
[35:38] | The Magisterium are everywhere. | 教会当局真的无所不在 |
[35:40] | We can’t dare wait. | 我们不能再耽搁了 |
[35:42] | They have Asriel? | 他们抓了阿斯里尔 |
[35:43] | They do. | 是的 |
[35:45] | Then all the more reason to have an armoured bear on our side! | 那我们就更需要一只披甲熊的帮助了 |
[35:49] | We don’t want him. | 他对我们没用的 |
[35:51] | We made inquiries. | 我们打听过了 |
[35:52] | Iorek is being punished for fighting and wrecking this town. | 尤雷科在因打架和破坏小镇受罚 |
[35:55] | He was drunk. | 他当时喝醉了 |
[35:56] | That’s the only reason they managed to prize his armour from him. | 也完全是因此他们才得以拿走了他的盔甲 |
[35:59] | He is a savage. | 他是个蛮子 |
[36:02] | – Lyra, that is not necessary! – Let her do it. | -莱拉 没那个必要 -随她吧 |
[36:20] | The alethiometer says that they got him drunk and tricked him. | 真理仪说 是他们设计灌醉了他 |
[36:24] | No bear would normally drink spirits. | 熊一般是不会喝烈酒的 |
[36:27] | He tore through the police house and the bank. | 他撕碎了警局和一家银行 |
[36:29] | The only reason they didn’t shoot him | 他们之所以没打死他 |
[36:31] | was because of his skills with metal. | 是因为他擅长摆弄金属 |
[36:34] | Why don’t you check your alethiometer to see | 你怎么不看看你的真理仪 |
[36:36] | whether I’m telling the truth now? | 我说的是不是实话 |
[36:37] | You don’t need to, because you know it. | 你不需要看 因为你知道是真的 |
[36:41] | I choose who I fight alongside, | 我选择我与谁并肩作战 |
[36:43] | and that is my final word. | 这是我的最终决定 |
[36:57] | I heard you had a visitor. | 听说有人来找过你 |
[36:59] | What did Mrs Coulter want with you? | 库尔特夫人找你什么事 |
[37:02] | You think I can tell you that? | 你以为我能告诉你吗 |
[37:04] | It’s more than my position is worth. | 我会因此丢了工作的 |
[37:06] | Come now, Ratty. | 得了 小拉 |
[37:08] | You mistake me for someone who cares about your position. | 你以为我在乎你的工作吗 |
[37:13] | Remember… | 别忘了 |
[37:15] | ..I know what kind of man you are. | 我知道你是什么样的人 |
[37:19] | Your filthy predilections. | 我知道你恶心的癖好 |
[37:22] | And the trouble they have caused. | 以及你因此惹的麻烦 |
[37:26] | You shouldn’t do this to me. | 你不该这么对我 |
[37:44] | I need an answer… | 我需要真理仪 |
[37:47] | ..from the alethiometer. | 告诉我件事 |
[37:52] | I wish to know | 我要知道 |
[37:54] | what Grumman discovered. | 格鲁曼发现了什么 |
[37:56] | That is a dissident. | 他是个异见者 |
[37:58] | That is heretical. | 那是异端行为 |
[38:00] | It’s my job to understand heretics, is it not? | 而我的职责不就是理解异端邪说吗 |
[38:02] | You ask the cardinal for his permission before demanding… | 你先请求主教批准… |
[38:04] | I’m not asking the cardinal. | 我可没去找主教 |
[38:06] | I’m asking you, Ratty. | 我来找你了 小拉 |
[38:09] | How can I get what Grumman discovered? | 我要怎样得到格鲁曼的发现 |
[38:11] | You have neither his permission nor Father McPhail’s. | 你并没有得到他或者麦克费尔神父的批准 |
[38:14] | I don’t need his permission! | 我不需要他的批准 |
[38:16] | I just need your consent. | 我只需要你同意 |
[38:19] | Will you deny it? | 你不肯吗 |
[38:22] | Or must I.. | 还是要我 |
[38:24] | ..expose you… | 把你的秘密 |
[38:27] | ..to the world? | 曝光于世 |
[38:31] | Because I will… | 因为我会的 |
[38:34] | ..out of spite… | 如果我不能如愿 |
[38:38] | ..if I don’t get my own way. | 就会以此来报复你 |
[38:43] | I already thought it. | 我已经想好了 |
[38:45] | The question I want to ask. | 我要问的问题 |
[38:48] | How can I find what Grumman discovered? | 我要怎样找到格鲁曼的发现 |
[38:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:01] | Send me word as soon as you have something. | 你一有发现 就马上给我消息 |
[39:11] | You know what, Lyra? | 知道吗 莱拉 |
[39:13] | There is one person in this town who knows that bear. | 镇上有一个人了解那只熊 |
[39:18] | Pan, you’re a genius! | 潘 你真是天才 |
[39:23] | Can you remind me why we’re here again? | 能提醒我一下我们为什么又来这里吗 |
[39:25] | It’s the only place in town with a bed | 镇上只有这里有床位 |
[39:28] | and a halfway decent plate of scran. | 和还算过得去的食物 |
[39:30] | It worries me that bacon is more important to you than survival. | 你把培根看得比活命还重要 这让我担心 |
[39:35] | And by the way, you are aware everyone is looking at us? | 对了 你知道大家都在看我们吧 |
[39:39] | – It’s time to leave. – Yeah, we’re not leaving without Iorek. | -我们该走了 -没有尤雷科我们不走 |
[39:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:47] | They know you stole from them, Lee. | 他们知道你偷了他们的的东西 李 |
[39:49] | Every minute we spend here longer than we should… | 我们在这里多耽搁一分钟… |
[39:52] | That bear saved my life, Hester. | 那熊救了我的命 赫斯特 |
[39:53] | And we came here to repay him, | 所以我们来报答他 |
[39:55] | and he told us he didn’t need our help. | 但他说他不需要我们帮忙 |
[39:57] | Who didn’t need your help? | 谁不需要你帮忙 |
[39:59] | You know, kid, much as I like you, now is not the time. | 孩子 我虽然喜欢你 但现在不方便 |
[40:03] | I represent John Faa, ruler of the western Gyptians, | 我代表约翰·法阿 吉普赛人的西部国王 |
[40:06] | and we would like to hire you. | 我们想雇你 |
[40:08] | You can’t afford me. | 你们雇不起我 |
[40:10] | Mr Scoresby, the Magisterium is stealing children. | 斯科尔斯比先生 教会当局在偷孩子 |
[40:12] | We have to get them back, | 我们得救回他们 |
[40:14] | and it occurred to us that the help of an aeronaut | 我们意识到 我们可能会需要一位 |
[40:15] | might be of some use. | 气球驾驶员的帮助 |
[40:17] | We’d be grateful for your services. | 我们会很感激你的帮助的 |
[40:20] | We pay in gold. | 我们付金币 |
[40:21] | I know what you’re fighting, kid. | 我知道你们在对付什么 孩子 |
[40:23] | You’re going to lose. | 你们赢不了的 |
[40:26] | You play cards? | 你打牌吗 |
[40:29] | What do you know about cards? | 你还会打牌吗 |
[40:30] | I used to play them with the scholars where I lived. | 在我以前住的地方 我常跟院士们打牌 |
[40:33] | They are much cleverer than me, but I generally won. | 虽然他们比我聪明多了 但基本都是我赢 |
[40:37] | I learned that sometimes a bad hand can be your greatest weapon. | 我发现有时 不利局面却是你最好的武器 |
[40:41] | Sometimes, when there is no hope, | 有时 当你没有希望 |
[40:44] | it can allow you to bluff magnificently. | 你却最能唬住对手 |
[40:46] | Remind me never to play cards with you. | 提醒我绝不要跟你打牌 |
[40:49] | We need you…and the bear. | 我们需要你 和那只熊 |
[40:52] | You need the bear and I’m secondary. | 你需要那只熊 我是次要的 |
[40:55] | How do we get him to come with us? | 我们要怎么说服他跟我们走 |
[40:58] | I know you know. | 我知道你知道 |
[41:00] | He’s obliged to this town. | 他亏欠了这座小镇 |
[41:03] | Iorek’s going nowhere. | 尤雷科走不了的 |
[41:04] | He’s an armoured bear. | 他是只披甲熊 |
[41:07] | What could they…? | 他们怎么能… |
[41:10] | They got his armour. | 他们拿走了他的盔甲 |
[41:11] | Hey, you got there without needing my help. | 你不需要我帮忙就想通了呢 |
[41:16] | Why’s his armour so important? | 他的盔甲为什么那么重要 |
[41:19] | War is the sea he swims in and the air he breathes. | 战争犹如他游泳的海洋和呼吸的空气 |
[41:23] | No. | 不 |
[41:25] | Without his armour… | 没有他的盔甲… |
[41:27] | ..his armour means as much to him as Hester here does to me. | 他的盔甲对他 如赫斯特对我一般重要 |
[41:32] | His armour’s like his daemon? | 他的盔甲就像他的精灵吗 |
[41:34] | His soul is in those pieces of metal. | 他的灵魂就在那几块金属板里 |
[41:37] | But the Magisterium will have it well hidden. | 但教会当局肯定把它藏得很好 |
[41:40] | Now, I’ve been thinking that maybe I’m outgunned in this town, | 我开始觉得我在这镇上寡不敌众了 |
[41:43] | but I’ve got some craft of my own, you understand. | 但要知道 我也有自己的本事 |
[41:45] | No, if I can’t win Iorek’s freedom, then… | 如果我无法帮尤雷科赢得自由 |
[41:47] | Where did she go? | 她人呢 |
[41:52] | She’s quick, | 她动作挺快 |
[41:54] | and she stole my bacon. | 还偷走了我的培根 |
[42:02] | Lyra, | 莱拉 |
[42:04] | assuming this works, | 如果这能成功 |
[42:05] | which is a long shot, | 希望可不大 |
[42:07] | you’ve still got to convince Lord Faa. | 你还得说法法阿国王 |
[42:09] | Just leave that to me. | 那个交给我吧 |
[42:21] | Lyra, this way. | 莱拉 这边 |
[42:32] | Through here. | 钻进来 |
[43:33] | I know where your armour is, Iorek Byrnison. | 我知道你的盔甲在哪 尤雷科·伯尔尼松 |
[43:37] | Or at least I know how to find it. | 至少我知道怎么找到它 |
[43:42] | How could you know where it is? | 你怎么可能知道它在哪 |
[43:45] | I…I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[43:49] | Why don’t you just make some more armour out of this metal here? | 你怎么不用这些金属另打造一副盔甲 |
[43:54] | It’s worthless! | 这都是破烂 |
[43:56] | My armour is made of sky-iron, | 我的盔甲是用太空铁打造 |
[44:00] | and it was made for me…by me. | 而且是我专为自己打造的 |
[44:06] | I have spent months looking for it. | 我找了它几个月 |
[44:11] | How have you found it? | 你是怎么找到的 |
[44:24] | This. | 用这个 |
[44:28] | It tells me the truth, | 它能告诉我真相 |
[44:30] | and I’ll use it if you come with us. | 如果你肯跟我们来 我就用它读出来 |
[44:39] | I will come with you, | 我可以跟你走 |
[44:41] | but I have a right to take vengeance. | 但我有权报仇 |
[44:47] | If they try to stop me taking my armour… | 如果他们想阻止我夺回盔甲 |
[44:51] | ..they die. | 他们就得死 |
[44:54] | That seems fair. | 那似乎挺公平 |
[44:56] | But only if they try and hurt you. | 但前提是他们真企图伤你 |
[44:59] | Good. | 好 |
[45:00] | Where is my armour? | 我的盔甲在哪 |
[45:23] | It’s hidden. The Magisterium have it hidden. | 藏起来了 被教会当局藏起来的 |
[45:27] | It’s in the cellar of the oratory. | 在教堂地下室 |
[45:38] | This is not good! | 这可不妙 |
[45:41] | He’s going to tear everything apart! | 他会毁坏一切的 |
[45:46] | We’ve got to stop him! | 我们得阻止他 |
[45:57] | Iorek! Stop! | 尤雷科 停下 |
[46:07] | No! | 不 |
[46:09] | Iorek! | 尤雷科 |
[46:30] | In the sqaure. | 在广场上 |
[46:32] | Move! | 让开 |
[46:33] | All right, then, boys. | 好了 准备好 |
[47:06] | Level them! | 举枪 |
[47:08] | Fire! | 开火 |
[47:12] | Reload! | 装弹 |
[47:19] | Reload immediately! | 马上装弹 |
[47:31] | Stop! | 不要 |
[47:40] | Stop! | 停下 |
[47:43] | Let go of him! | 放开他 |
[47:46] | I told you. If they fight… | 我说了 如果他们向我开战 |
[47:49] | ..they die! | 他们就得死 |
[47:50] | You owe me a debt. Now you can repay it. | 你欠了我人情 现在回报我吧 |
[47:53] | Do as I ask – don’t fight these men! | 听我的 别跟他们打了 |
[47:55] | You owe her a debt, too? | 你还欠她的了 |
[47:57] | Damn, Iorek, you’re racking up debts faster than me. | 真是的 尤雷科 你欠债的速度比我还快 |
[48:00] | Heard there was some action occurring. | 听说这边有些动静 |
[48:01] | I thought I’d come see what’s going on. | 我就想来看看 |
[48:03] | Hello again, Mr Sysselman. | 又见了 执政官先生 |
[48:05] | Having fun? I hope so. | 还开心吧 |
[48:08] | Just turn around. | 转身 |
[48:11] | Walk away with me. | 跟我离开吧 |
[48:13] | – Please. – She’s just a kid, but she talks some sense. | -求你 -她虽是孩子 但说话挺有道理 |
[48:17] | These people need our help, Iorek. | 这些人需要我们的帮助 尤雷科 |
[48:18] | Let’s go give it. | 我们去帮他们吧 |
[48:20] | This isn’t who you are. | 你不是这样的 |
[49:01] | We’re packed up. | 我们收拾好了 |
[49:02] | We’re really going. | 我们真要走了 |
[49:04] | Lyra, trust me when I tell you, | 莱拉 相信我 |
[49:06] | it’s within us to beat these people. | 我们有能力打败他们 |
[49:08] | Course it is, | 当然了 |
[49:10] | but would you mind if I brought along a little extra help | 但你介意我还是再带点 |
[49:13] | all the same? | 额外助力吗 |
[49:18] | – How did you…?! – He’s been mistreated and tricked, | -你怎么… -他遭到了虐待和欺骗 |
[49:20] | just like the Gyptians have been, | 跟吉普赛人一样 |
[49:22] | always mistreated and tricked. | 总是遭受不公和欺骗 |
[49:25] | He’s practically Gyptian. | 他基本上也是个吉普赛人了 |
[49:27] | – Just like I am. – Lyra. | -就像我一样 -莱拉 |
[49:30] | You cannot constantly be disobeying me. | 你不能总这么不听我话 |
[49:31] | I agree. Who wants a disobedient kid? | 是啊 谁想要个不听话的孩子 |
[49:34] | But she’s right. | 但她是对的 |
[49:36] | He’s a good bear. You won’t have any trouble | 他是只好熊 不会给你们添麻烦的 |
[49:38] | as long as you pay him. | 只要你们付他钱 |
[49:40] | And me. | 还有我 |
[49:42] | And who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[49:47] | You told me he’d asked for me. | 你可说他要我帮忙的 |
[49:48] | No, I told you he’d be grateful for you. | 不 我是说他会感激你的帮助的 |
[49:51] | Yeah, I was working on him already being grateful. | 但我以为他已经知道我的价值了 |
[49:52] | You’ve entirely messed up my sales pitch. | 你完全搞砸了我的自卖自夸 |
[49:54] | What did I tell you about how I play cards? | 我跟你说我怎么打牌的来着 |
[50:02] | Lee Scoresby. | 李·斯科尔斯比 |
[50:04] | I can fight and I can fly. | 我能打 也能飞 |
[50:06] | I don’t come cheap and neither should I. | 我要价不低 而且是有好理由的 |
[50:08] | You’ll get gold for gold. | 你花金子能得到金牌服务 |
[50:11] | And you are going to need all the help you can get. | 你会需要一切能得到的帮助 |
[50:15] | He’s an aeronaut. | 他是个气球驾驶员 |
[50:16] | He has his own balloon. | 他有自己的气球 |
[50:19] | He can be useful. | 他能帮上忙的 |
[50:24] | Well, then, | 那好吧 |
[50:25] | welcome aboard, Lee Scoresby. | 欢迎加入 李·斯科尔斯比 |
[50:28] | We have a long and dangerous journey ahead. | 我们接下来的旅程会漫长而危险 |
[51:01] | Iofur? | 尤弗尔 |
[51:08] | Iofur? | 尤弗尔 |
[51:15] | Iofur. | 尤弗尔 |
[51:17] | I appreciate the need to keep our meeting a secret, | 我理解我们需要秘密见面 |
[51:19] | but it will be difficult if I can’t see you. | 但如果我看不到你就很麻烦 |
[51:21] | Don’t waste my time! | 别浪费我的时间 |
[51:24] | No, no, of course. | 当然了 |
[51:27] | You… You are right. | 你是对的 |
[51:30] | You are a king, | 你是国王 |
[51:32] | and I am impertinent. | 是我失礼了 |
[51:33] | I am king, | 我是国王 |
[51:35] | and you are not a queen. | 而你不是王后 |
[51:41] | And we are very grateful for your help in capturing Asriel. | 我们非常感激你帮忙抓住了阿斯里尔 |
[51:47] | Many have tried, and only you have succeeded. | 很多人试过 只有你成功了 |
[51:51] | – And yet, I… – Yet you doubt me. | -但我… -但你还是怀疑我 |
[51:55] | King Raknison, | 拉克尼松国王 |
[51:57] | I was a great help in aiding you | 我可是得力地帮助了你 |
[51:59] | in the disposal of Iorek Byrnison | 赶走尤雷科·伯尔尼松 |
[52:00] | and helping you take your throne. | 并坐上王位 |
[52:03] | And I agreed to capture Asriel | 我答应以抓住阿斯里尔 |
[52:05] | to repay my debt. | 来报答你 |
[52:08] | But he is now my prisoner in my dungeon, | 但他现在是我地牢的囚犯了 |
[52:12] | and I will do with him as I choose. | 我想怎么处置他 是我的事 |
[52:18] | Well, perhaps, then… | 那要不… |
[52:20] | ..as an envoy from my people… | 作为我方的使者 |
[52:25] | ..I could offer you something that might be of worth to you. | 我可以给你点你会需要的东西 |
[52:29] | And in return, you may permit me to | 作为回报 你可以允许我 |
[52:31] | oversee how you deal with Asriel… | 监督你对阿斯里尔的处置… |
[52:33] | I am a king! I have all I need. | 我是国王 我什么都不缺了 |
[52:37] | I’m talking… | 我是指 |
[52:39] | ..of a baptism. | 洗礼 |
[52:43] | Acceptance into the Magisterium. | 得到教会当局的接纳 |
[52:45] | Baptism. | 洗礼 |
[52:49] | King Iofur… | 尤弗尔国王 |
[52:52] | ..you are a great bear… | 你是只伟大的熊 |
[52:55] | ..and the Magisterium would be stronger for having you part of it. | 教会当局有你加盟 会更加强大 |
[52:59] | Part of us. | 成为我们的一员 |
[53:03] | Will you walk the path with us? | 你愿跟我们同行吗 |
[53:07] | No bears have ever been brought into the Magisterium before. | 教会当局从未接纳过熊 |
[53:14] | You would be the first bear to be baptised… | 你将成为第一只受洗的熊 |
[53:18] | ..and the only. | 也是唯一的一只 |
[53:21] | But do not mistake me, | 但别想错了 |
[53:22] | the honour would be ours. | 真正荣幸的是我们 |
[53:25] | In return for which…I will give them Asriel? | 作为回报 我要把阿斯里尔给他们 |
[53:31] | No, you will keep him here, | 不 你继续把他留在这里 |
[53:33] | but you will ensure his laboratory is destroyed | 但你要确保毁掉他的实验室 |
[53:35] | and that his research into Dust is erased. | 销毁他的尘埃研究 |
[53:38] | But I will control him. | 但我要控制他 |
[53:43] | I’m simply asking for you to show your loyalty to us | 我只是希望你表现出对我们的忠诚 |
[53:46] | so that we may show our loyalty to you. | 我们也才能展示出对你的忠诚 |
[53:51] | In the meantime, | 但现在 |
[53:53] | I’m sure you have much to attend to. | 你肯定还有很多事要处理 |
[53:56] | How soon can this happen? | 这多快能成真 |
[54:04] | The wheels have already started turning. | 已经开始办了 |
[54:07] | Asriel will be controlled. | 阿斯里尔会被控制好的 |