时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Witches hear the immortal whispers | 女巫能听见穿梭于 |
[00:27] | of those who pass between the worlds. | 不同世界间的人的不朽低语 |
[00:31] | They speak of a child who is destined to bring the end of destiny. | 他们提及了一个注定要终结命运的孩子 |
[00:37] | If told what she must do, | 如果她知道了她必须做什么 |
[00:40] | she will fail. | 那她就会失败 |
[00:43] | But she won’t walk alone. | 但她不会是一人独行 |
[00:55] | There is a boy | 有一个男孩 |
[00:57] | whose fate is bound with hers. | 他的命运与她的紧密相连 |
[01:02] | Together, they will change everything. | 同心协力 他俩将改变一切 |
[01:09] | Careful in the back there, Tony! | 你在后面小心点 托尼 |
[01:11] | I am. | 我小心着呢 |
[01:13] | We need those weapons. Guard them well. | 我们需要那些武器 看好了 |
[01:16] | I am! | 我知道 |
[01:16] | Mr Scoresby, you’re not walking? | 斯科尔斯比先生 你怎么不下来走路 |
[01:19] | Three reasons. | 有三个原因 |
[01:21] | One – I struggle terribly with bunions. | 第一 我有严重的拇囊炎 |
[01:23] | Two – someone’s got to protect this balloon. | 第二 得有人保护这个气球 |
[01:25] | I can protect your balloon. | 我可以保护你的气球 |
[01:27] | Protection requires a certain expertise. | 保护它需要专业技能 |
[01:29] | I’ve got expertise. | 我有专业技能 |
[01:31] | You got some, kid, I’ll give you that. | 你确实有些本事 孩子 我承认 |
[01:33] | Number three – why walk when you can ride? | 第三 既然可以坐着 为何还要走路 |
[01:37] | Then why aren’t you in your balloon now? | 那你为什么不乘你的气球 |
[01:38] | Saving it for when it’s needed. | 得留到必要时再用它 |
[01:41] | Wouldn’t it be useful to have a view of what’s ahead? | 能看见前方有什么不是很有帮助吗 |
[01:44] | We have. | 我们能看见 |
[01:46] | And a witch’s daemon is a better eye in the sky than I’ll ever be. | 在空中 女巫精灵的双眼比我的有用多了 |
[01:51] | – Mr Scoresby? – Call me Lee. | -斯科尔斯比先生 -喊我李就行 |
[01:55] | We’re going to win this one, aren’t we? | 我们会取胜的 是吧 |
[01:57] | We’re going to get those children back. | 我们能把孩子们救回来的吧 |
[01:59] | Well, if I was a betting man, I’d say no. | 如果我喜欢打赌 我会说不能 |
[02:01] | And I am a betting man. | 而我确实喜欢打赌 |
[02:04] | But I can tell from your face you want me to say yes, | 但我从你的表情可以看出 你希望我说能 |
[02:06] | so…yes. | 所以 能 |
[02:08] | You’re not an easy man to like. You know that, Lee? | 你真的很不讨人喜欢 你知道吗 李 |
[02:11] | So people tell me. | 大家是这么说的 |
[02:28] | He comes home every lunchtime? | 他每天午餐时间都回家吗 |
[02:30] | Every day. | 每天都是 |
[02:32] | And he looks after her full-time? | 全天照顾她吗 |
[02:35] | Seems so. | 似乎是的 |
[02:38] | And none of the authorities were involved? | 没有任何政府人士插手吗 |
[02:41] | No social services right now, as far as I can see. | 就我观察 没有社保部门的人找过他们 |
[02:45] | So no-one checks up on them? | 所以没人会察看他们的情况 |
[02:58] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[03:01] | Right on time. | 很准时 |
[03:06] | He seems like a good kid. | 他看起来是个好孩子 |
[03:29] | DerbyNinja | 翻译 |
[04:52] | – Lyra. – You asked to see me? | -莱拉 -你说想见我 |
[04:55] | Your bear? You were right. We needed him. | 你那只熊 你说得对 我们确实需要他 |
[05:01] | He looks magnificent, doesn’t he? | 他看起来很了不起 是不是 |
[05:04] | I wanted to consult your symbol reader. | 我想询问一下你的符号阅读器 |
[05:07] | I want to know more about how they’re defending this place – | 我想知道他们是怎么守卫这地方的 |
[05:10] | Bolvangar. | 伯尔凡加 |
[05:27] | Tartars. | 鞑靼人 |
[05:29] | A company of Tartars, Lord Faa, guard The Station. | 法阿国王 有一群鞑靼人守卫着实验站 |
[05:32] | They have fences all around it. | 周围都是围栏 |
[05:34] | 60 men with rifles and bigger guns. | 有60人拿着来复枪和更大的枪 |
[05:40] | It’s trying to tell me something else. | 它似乎想告诉我一些别的事 |
[05:47] | It’s trying to warn me of something. | 它似乎想警告我什么 |
[05:49] | I suspect it’s trying to warn you of everything. | 它可能想警告你小心一切 |
[05:53] | We’re walking into a blood battle here. | 我们这是要打一场血战 |
[05:56] | But we’re ready. | 但我们准备好了 |
[06:02] | Heave to, lads! | 用力拉 伙计们 |
[06:03] | If you think that’s bad, wait till we hit the snow and ice! | 这就觉得难了 冰天雪地还在后面呢 |
[06:09] | The alethiometer told me… | 真理仪跟我说 |
[06:11] | I was asking about Bolvangar… | 我在问它伯尔凡加的情况 |
[06:13] | – Hello, Lyra. – Yes, hello. | -你好 莱拉 -嗯 你好 |
[06:14] | And it told me about the next valley, | 它跟我说起了下一个山谷 |
[06:16] | there’s a village with something horrible in it | 那里有一个村庄 村里有可怕的东西 |
[06:18] | and folks are troubled by a… | 村民都很害怕一个… |
[06:21] | Yes? | 什么 |
[06:24] | A ghost, I think. | 一个鬼魂 |
[06:26] | Or something. | 或别的什么 |
[06:27] | It’s connected to our task, but I don’t know how. | 不知怎么 这跟我们的任务有关 |
[06:32] | I think I need to go to it. | 我想我得去看看 |
[06:34] | No. | 不行 |
[06:35] | I’ll go alone. | 我可以自己去 |
[06:38] | So you want me to let you go off on your own | 你指望我让你一个人去 |
[06:43] | to look for some horrible ghost? | 找什么可怕的鬼魂 |
[06:46] | We need to get to Bolvangar to rescue our children. | 我们得去伯尔凡加救我们的孩子 |
[06:51] | Have you forgotten how much you are hunted? | 难道你忘了有多少人在找你吗 |
[06:55] | By my mother? | 因为我妈妈 |
[06:58] | I can’t be afraid of my mother for the rest of my life. | 我不能一辈子都怕我妈妈 |
[07:01] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[07:03] | All right. | 那好 |
[07:05] | I’ll give you some other reasons. | 我换一个理由 |
[07:06] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[07:07] | It’s two days’ walk to Bolvangar. Anything could befall us. | 走去伯尔凡加要两天 什么事都可能发生 |
[07:11] | Your skills with the alethiometer keeps us safe. | 你解读真理仪的本事保证了我们的安全 |
[07:14] | The alethiometer says I need to go. | 真理仪说我需要去 |
[07:18] | Well, Ma Costa’s down there, mm-hm? | 这样吧 玛·科斯塔在下面 |
[07:23] | Do you want to go and tell her that her son has to wait | 你要不要去告诉她 她儿子得等一等 |
[07:27] | because you went off on a whim? | 因为你突发奇想要离开 |
[07:29] | It’s not a whim. | 这不是突发奇想 |
[07:31] | I trust it. | 我信任它 |
[07:33] | I don’t know why, but I need to go. | 我不知道原因 但我必须去 |
[07:37] | We can’t let you go, Lyra. | 我们不能让你去 莱拉 |
[07:39] | This is too important. | 这太重要了 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:08] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[08:11] | Are you eating with us? | 你要跟我们一起吃吗 |
[08:13] | There’s somewhere else I need to go. | 我得去另外一个地方 |
[08:14] | A fishing settlement. | 一个捕鱼村 |
[08:16] | The alethiometer says I must go. | 真理仪说我必须去 |
[08:18] | Farder Coram won’t let me. | 法德尔·科拉姆不让我去 |
[08:20] | He give you a reason why? | 他告诉你原因了吗 |
[08:23] | Because they want to carry on to Bolvangar | 因为他们想继续前往伯尔凡加 |
[08:26] | cos they need to get Billy back. | 因为他们需要把比利救回来 |
[08:30] | And Roger. | 还有罗杰 |
[08:33] | Tony, look after the food. | 托尼 你来做饭 |
[08:35] | I’ll burn it. | 我会煮糊的 |
[08:36] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[08:45] | What do you say is in this village? | 你说村子里有什么 |
[08:48] | I’m not sure, but it might be some sort of ghost, I think. | 我不确定 但好像是某种鬼魂 |
[08:54] | Something awful has happened there. | 那里发生了可怕的事 |
[08:57] | Why is this ghost important? | 这个鬼魂为什么重要 |
[09:00] | I don’t know, but it might be a vital clue. | 我不知道 但这可能是关键线索 |
[09:05] | It might help me find Roger and Billy. | 也许能帮我找到罗杰和比利 |
[09:07] | – You’re asking me to trust you over… – No. | -你仅凭这些就叫我信任你 -不 |
[09:10] | No, I’m not. I’m asking you to trust this. | 不是的 我是请你信任这个 |
[09:19] | Well, you ask a lot. I need to think. | 这不是小事 我得考虑一下 |
[09:29] | Wait! | 等等 |
[09:42] | Freak. | 怪胎 |
[10:34] | Elaine? | 伊莱恩 |
[10:35] | Elaine, isn’t it? Charles Latrom. | 是伊莱恩吧 我是查尔斯·拉特罗姆 |
[10:40] | – I don’t know who you are. – Oh, you must. | -我不知道你是谁 -你肯定知道 |
[10:42] | John and I were in Glasgow together. | 我和约翰曾一起在格拉斯哥服役 |
[10:44] | Must be 20 years? | 得有20年了吧 |
[10:46] | I was lieutenant then. | 我当时还是中尉 |
[10:48] | I probably look unrecognisably old. | 我大概老到让人认不出来了 |
[10:52] | You haven’t aged a day. | 但是你一点也没老 |
[10:54] | John’s friend? | 你是约翰的朋友吗 |
[10:55] | I was in Oxford for work. | 我来牛津办公 |
[10:58] | Thought I’d pop by on the off-chance. | 就想过来 碰碰运气 |
[11:04] | I can’t believe it. It’s been too long. | 简直不敢相信 好久没见了 |
[11:08] | John isn’t home, is he? | 约翰不在家吧 |
[11:10] | John died. | 约翰死了 |
[11:13] | Died? | 死了 |
[11:15] | Well, that’s terrible news. | 真是个噩耗 |
[11:18] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[11:20] | 13 years ago. | 13年前 |
[11:22] | I should have been told. | 我应该听说的 |
[11:25] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[11:28] | I’m sorry. | 请节哀 |
[11:29] | It was a long time ago. I have to go. | 都过去很久了 我得走了 |
[11:30] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[11:32] | Their expedition was lost in Alaska. | 他们在阿拉斯加远征时失踪了 |
[11:35] | They never found their bodies in the storm, but he… | 在风暴中找不到他们的尸体 但是他 |
[11:40] | He didn’t come home. | 他没回来 |
[11:46] | If I can ever be of any use to you… | 如果你需要我的帮助 |
[11:54] | Here’s my number. | 这是我的号码 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry. | 请节哀 |
[12:02] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[12:17] | OK, boys, go easy this time. | 好了 孩子们 这次下手轻点 |
[12:19] | Now, box. | 准备 开始 |
[12:24] | Gloves up, stay tight. | 拳套举起来 绷紧了 |
[12:29] | Good, Will. | 很好 威尔 |
[12:30] | That’s right. Good, good. | 对 很好 很好 |
[12:33] | Stay in the centre. | 别离开台中心 |
[12:39] | Keep it tight. | 守住 |
[12:41] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[12:44] | Good. Quick, up, Will. | 很好 快速起身 威尔 |
[12:47] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[12:55] | William! | 威廉 |
[12:57] | Will! | 威尔 |
[12:59] | William. | 威廉 |
[13:01] | William! | 威廉 |
[13:03] | I know, I shouldn’t have come. | 我知道 我不该来的 |
[13:05] | Your mum’s here to save you, William. | 你妈来救你了 威廉 |
[13:07] | I had a visitor and I… | 有个人找到了我… |
[13:09] | I got… I didn’t I didn’t know where else to go. | 我…我不知道还能去哪 |
[13:12] | She had a visitor? | 有人来找她了 |
[13:13] | From outer space? | 外太空来的吗 |
[13:15] | No, no, I just, I just wanted to see you. | 不不 我只是想见见你 |
[13:16] | Why don’t you sit down here, Mrs Parry? Come on, come on. | 要不你坐下说吧 佩里夫人 来 坐 |
[13:19] | Sit down. Just there. There you go. It’s OK. | 坐 坐这儿 坐吧 没事的 |
[13:24] | I don’t mean to cause any trouble. I’ll go. I’ll go. | 我没想添麻烦的 我走了 我走了 |
[13:28] | She comes, she goes. | 她来了又走 |
[13:31] | Beep, beep. | 哔 哔 |
[13:32] | Your mum’s mental, Parry. | 你妈是个神经病 佩里 |
[13:37] | Break! | 分开 |
[13:39] | Oi, break! | 分开 |
[13:40] | Don’t…! I said get up. | 别…起来 |
[13:41] | Break! | 分开 |
[13:43] | What the hell was that? The both of you! | 你俩怎么回事 干什么呢 |
[13:46] | – He fouled me first. – Towel off! | -他先犯规了 -停练 |
[13:49] | We’re done today. | 今天到此为止 |
[13:51] | Go after her. | 去追她 |
[13:58] | Mum, Mum, Mum. | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[13:59] | I’m sorry. I am sorry. | 抱歉 真抱歉 |
[14:02] | That was wrong. I know you don’t like that. | 那样不好 我知道你不喜欢那样 |
[14:04] | – I didn’t want to come, but I had to. – Come back inside, Mum. | -我也不想来 但我必须来 -进去吧 妈妈 |
[14:06] | I was going to the shop to get eggs and they were following… | 我本打算去商店买鸡蛋 可他们跟踪… |
[14:09] | They weren’t following you. | 没人跟踪你 |
[14:10] | There was a man and he was asking about your dad. | 有个男人来打听你父亲的事 |
[14:14] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | What are we doing now? | 现在又干什么 |
[14:20] | Eight, nine, ten… | 八 九 十 |
[14:22] | Come back inside, Mum. I need to get my stuff. | 跟我回去吧 妈妈 我得拿东西 |
[14:24] | Mum? Mum? Mum. Mum. | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[14:28] | Come back inside. | 跟我进去吧 |
[14:31] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[14:33] | Ok. | 来吧 |
[14:49] | Will. | 威尔 |
[14:52] | Is she OK? | 她还好吗 |
[14:54] | She’s just having a bad spell at the moment. | 她只是现在状态不佳 |
[14:57] | They pass. | 会过去的 |
[14:59] | Look, I know what people think… | 我知道人们怎么想 |
[15:00] | Your mum needs you to not care what people think. | 你妈妈需要你不在乎别人怎么想 |
[15:04] | But if she needs care, Will, | 但如果她需要照顾 威尔 |
[15:05] | proper care, or if you need proper care… | 正经的照顾 或是你需要… |
[15:06] | She’s just a bit unsettled. | 她只是有些心神不宁 |
[15:09] | We’re not at risk. | 我们没有危险 |
[15:12] | Well, my door’s always open. | 好 我的大门随时敞开 |
[15:15] | – I know things aren’t… – We’re fine. | -我知道你们不… -我们挺好 |
[15:21] | I hope that’s right. | 但愿如此吧 |
[15:32] | Come on, Mum. | 走吧 妈妈 |
[15:35] | Let’s get you home. | 我们回家 |
[15:47] | You’ll give yourself a headache, staring like that. | 那么盯着看 你会头疼的 |
[15:51] | I’m looking for my father. | 我在找我爸爸呢 |
[15:54] | Maybe once we save Roger, we can go save my father, too. | 等我们解救了罗杰 也许我们可以再去救我爸 |
[15:57] | She is wise to look for him up there. | 她在天上找他 是明智的 |
[16:01] | Kaisa, is he right? | 凯泽 他说得对吗 |
[16:03] | Is there a city in the lights? | 极光中真有个城市吗 |
[16:04] | He believes so | 他相信是这样 |
[16:06] | and the Magisterium thinks he intends to use Dust in some way | 而教会当局觉得他想利用尘埃 |
[16:11] | in order to make a bridge between this world | 在我们的世界和极光后的世界间 |
[16:14] | and the world beyond the Aurora. | 搭建起桥梁 |
[16:16] | Is that why they imprisoned him? | 所以他们才把他囚禁起来吗 |
[16:18] | At the Magisterium’s behest, the bears are keeping him captive. | 披甲熊应教会当局的命令 囚禁了他 |
[16:22] | But King Iofer is scheming and duplicitous | 但尤弗尔国王诡计多端 |
[16:25] | and allows your father to continue his research under house arrest. | 他允许你爸爸在软禁中继续他的研究 |
[16:32] | Do you know what I’m looking for in this fishing settlement? | 你知道我要去这个渔村找什么吗 |
[16:35] | No, but I know you’re right to look into it. | 不知道 但我知道你是该去查看一番 |
[16:39] | You must trust your instincts, Lyra. | 你要相信自己的直觉 莱拉 |
[16:49] | Where are they going, do you think? | 你觉得他们是要去哪 |
[16:52] | Your guess is as good as mine on that one. | 谁能猜得出呢 |
[16:56] | You better talk to John Faa in the morning. | 你最好明早去找约翰·法阿谈谈 |
[17:24] | Serafina? | 塞拉芬娜 |
[17:28] | You haven’t changed since the day I left you. | 自我们分别 你一点都没变 |
[17:33] | You don’t look so different. | 你也没有太大变化 |
[17:37] | Right. | 得了吧 |
[17:39] | Coram, I am 300 years or more. | 科拉姆 我有三百多岁了 |
[17:44] | You aren’t so old I can’t see the man inside. | 就算你老了 我还是能看清你的内心 |
[17:52] | I didn’t know you’d want to see me. | 我不知道你还想见我 |
[17:54] | I didn’t want to see you. | 我不想见你的 |
[17:56] | You went to our Consul. | 你去找了女巫领事 |
[17:57] | – You started… – I had no choice. | -是你… -我别无选择 |
[18:00] | We need your help, Serafina. | 我们需要你帮忙 塞拉芬娜 |
[18:02] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[18:05] | We are walking into a battle poorly manned and prepared for. | 我们即将参加战斗 可人手和准备都远远不足 |
[18:10] | They will be ready for us. | 而敌人则万事俱备 |
[18:13] | But you will fight them anyway. | 但你还是要跟他们战斗 |
[18:15] | They are stealing our children. | 他们在偷我们的小孩 |
[18:18] | You’ve found your fight since last I saw you. | 上次别过之后 你终于找到了战斗目标 |
[18:22] | Our son was taken by disease. | 我们的儿子是被疾病带走的 |
[18:26] | These are being taken by other human beings | 而这些孩子是被其他人带走的 |
[18:29] | and they must be stopped. | 我们必须阻止这些人 |
[18:32] | And even if I am too weak to fight them, | 就算我已垂垂老矣 |
[18:37] | I am duty-bound to try. | 我也有责任一战 |
[18:42] | The Magisterium? | 对抗教会当局吗 |
[18:44] | Yes. While it may be madness to confront them, | 没错 对抗他们也许是疯狂行径 |
[18:47] | we cannot stand by. | 但我们不能手旁观 |
[18:49] | That said, Asriel cannot claim sanity. | 虽说如此 阿斯里尔头脑不清楚 |
[18:54] | He looks for multiple worlds | 他想寻找什么多重世界 |
[18:57] | when he should concentrate on this one. | 他该关注的世界是这个 |
[18:59] | He is right to search. | 他的寻找没有错 |
[19:03] | He is? | 是吗 |
[19:04] | Witches have known of the other worlds for thousands of years. | 女巫千年以来一直都知道其他世界的存在 |
[19:08] | We are as close as a heartbeat… | 各个世界相互间近在咫尺 |
[19:12] | ..But we cannot touch… | 但我们不能触到 |
[19:15] | ..Or see or hear these other worlds… | 看到 或听到其他世界 |
[19:19] | ..Except in the Northern Lights. | 除了在北极光中 |
[19:21] | And why there? | 为什么那是个例外 |
[19:23] | Because the charged particles in the Aurora | 因为极光中的带电粒子 |
[19:25] | make the matter of this world thin. | 让这个世界的物质变薄 |
[19:28] | It is a time when anything can happen. | 这时候 一切皆有可能 |
[19:32] | Anything? | 一切吗 |
[19:34] | Not that. | 那个不可能 |
[19:37] | Not him. | 他不可能了 |
[19:42] | I must leave now. | 我得走了 |
[19:43] | I have much to discuss with my sister witches. | 我还有好多事要跟我的女巫姐妹们商量 |
[19:45] | Will I see you again? | 我还能再见到你吗 |
[20:01] | Kaisa will continue to lead you there. | 凯泽会继续带领你们过去 |
[20:05] | What he sees, I see. | 他看到的东西 我也能看到 |
[20:08] | Where I can help, I will. | 我能帮忙的 定会尽力 |
[20:11] | But Asriel is bringing a great war and the Magisterium know it. | 但阿斯里尔将带来一场大战 教会当局也知道 |
[20:17] | Even the witches aren’t as united as we once were. | 就连女巫也不如曾经那般团结了 |
[20:23] | There has never been a moment… | 我从没有一刻 |
[20:28] | ..When I have not thought of you. | 忘记过你 |
[20:32] | Of him. | 和他 |
[20:37] | Goodbye, Coram. | 再见了 科拉姆 |
[21:05] | You’re sure that symbol reader isn’t playing the fool with you? | 你确定那符号阅读器不是在耍你吗 |
[21:08] | It never does, Lord Faa. | 它绝不会的 法阿国王 |
[21:10] | I don’t think it could. | 我觉得它不会耍人 |
[21:11] | You call me Lord Faa when you want something | 你有求于我时 就喊我法阿国王 |
[21:13] | and John Faa when you don’t, you know that? | 否则就喊我约翰·法阿 你知道吗 |
[21:16] | No, Lord Faa? | 是吗 法阿国王 |
[21:21] | Iorek Byrnison. | 尤雷科·伯尔尼松 |
[21:22] | You’re willing to do as this child bids? | 你愿为这孩子办事吗 |
[21:25] | If you can spare me. | 如果你不需要我的话 |
[21:32] | I can’t. | 我需要 |
[21:34] | But she’s insistent and I trust it. | 但她坚持要去 我相信她 |
[21:38] | You are to take her where she wishes to go. | 你带她去她想去的地方 |
[21:42] | I’m commanding you now, Lyra. Do you understand? | 我在命令你 莱拉 你明白吗 |
[21:45] | Yes, Lord Faa. | 是 法阿国王 |
[21:46] | You go search for whatever it is | 你去找那个东西 不管它是什么 |
[21:48] | and when you find it, you come and find us. | 你一找到 就马上来找我们 |
[21:51] | I want you back in the safety of the camp before tomorrow night. | 明晚之前 安全回到营地来 |
[21:56] | Thank you, Lord Faa. | 谢谢 法阿国王 |
[21:58] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[22:19] | I wasn’t going to miss this. | 我可不会错过这个 |
[22:21] | Iorek’s first ride. | 尤雷科第一次骑行 |
[22:24] | I’m not heavy. | 我不重的 |
[22:26] | I’m not a horse. | 我不是马 |
[22:31] | But, kid, promise me that this alethiometer thingy | 孩子 向我保证这什么真理仪 |
[22:34] | isn’t lying to you. | 没有骗你 |
[22:35] | It doesn’t lie. | 它不会骗人 |
[22:38] | I trust it, too. | 我也信任它 |
[22:40] | Ghosts, I heard – you’re going to find a ghost? | 我听说你要去找鬼 |
[22:43] | – Think so. – Is that a sensible thing to do, look for ghosts? | -好像是 -这明智吗 找鬼 |
[22:46] | I’ve never heard Lee Scoresby talk about being sensible before. | 我从未听过李·斯科尔斯比说要明智行事呢 |
[22:52] | I will bring her back. | 我会带她回来的 |
[22:57] | Hold tight. | 抓紧 |
[22:59] | I won’t be gentle. | 会很颠簸的 |
[23:03] | Now, you two be good to each other, OK? | 你俩可要互相照顾 |
[23:06] | Careful. | 小心 |
[24:15] | You’re just like him. | 你好像他 |
[24:18] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[24:22] | You’ve told me that before. | 你跟我说过的 |
[24:25] | I don’t think it’s true. | 我不相信 |
[24:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:30] | I love you so much. You know that, don’t you? | 我好爱你 你知道吧 |
[24:35] | And I hate being like this. | 我讨厌自己这样 |
[24:37] | That man this morning set me off. | 今早那男人让我好不安 |
[24:40] | I love you too, Mum. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[24:42] | And you’re not to say that. | 你别说那种话 |
[24:45] | Now eat. You need to eat. | 吃吧 你得吃东西 |
[24:53] | You cook like him as well. | 你做饭也像他 |
[24:56] | I don’t remember his cooking. | 我不记得他的厨艺了 |
[24:58] | Oh, he didn’t need much to rustle up a genuine feast. | 他轻而易举就能做一顿盛宴 |
[25:02] | It’s an omelette, Mum. | 就是个蛋卷 妈妈 |
[25:04] | – No feast. – And you’re kind like he is. | -不是盛宴 -而且你像他一样好心 |
[25:07] | You’ve got his temper. | 脾气也像他 |
[25:09] | He always… He always wanted to protect the vulnerable. | 他总想保护弱者 |
[25:12] | And he went out into the world and found a way to do it. | 于是他去这世上 找到了保护弱者的方式 |
[25:19] | And you’re going to follow him. | 你也会追随他的 |
[25:22] | Take up his mantle. | 继承他的衣钵 |
[25:26] | His mantle? | 他的衣钵 |
[25:30] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:30] | He wasn’t done. | 他没做完呢 |
[25:33] | He had more battles to fight. | 他还有更多战斗要打 |
[25:35] | What battles? | 什么战斗 |
[25:39] | You don’t see? This world is broken. | 你不明白吗 这世界有问题 |
[25:41] | It takes extraordinary people to fix it. | 需要非凡的人去修复它 |
[25:44] | Extraordinary people, like your dad, like you. | 就像你爸爸那样非凡的人 就像你 |
[25:48] | I’m not extraordinary. | 我才不非凡 |
[25:50] | Something is different. | 有什么地方变了 |
[25:52] | What? | 什么 |
[25:55] | The rug’s been moved. | 地毯被动过 |
[25:57] | There’s marks on the carpet. | 地毯上还有块污渍 |
[25:59] | Someone’s been in here. | 有人进来过 |
[26:01] | Have you been keeping up with your meds? | 你记得吃药了吗 |
[26:04] | You’re not yourself. | 你不在状态 |
[26:06] | They have, Will. They have. | 真的 威尔 有人来过 |
[26:08] | Just sit down and eat, please. | 坐下吃饭吧 求你 |
[26:10] | Mum, calm down. | 妈妈 冷静下来 |
[26:12] | You were eating. | 你刚刚还在吃饭 |
[26:26] | They have been in here. You might not be able to tell, | 他们来过了 你可能看不出 |
[26:28] | but trust me, they have. | 但相信我 是真的 |
[26:30] | What’s in the folder, Mum? | 那夹子里是什么 妈妈 |
[26:33] | I can’t… It’s not right. | 我不能…不行 |
[26:37] | What’s in the folder? | 夹子里是什么 |
[26:38] | It’s not for you. | 不是给你的 |
[26:41] | These are not for you. | 不是给你的 |
[26:42] | Tell me what’s in that folder, Mum. | 告诉我夹子里是什么 妈妈 |
[26:46] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[26:51] | Letters… | 是信 |
[26:54] | ..From your father. | 你父亲的 |
[26:56] | They’re important. | 很重要的 |
[26:59] | His letters? | 他的信吗 |
[27:02] | – You never said anything… – No. | -你从未说过 -不 |
[27:05] | No. | 不 |
[27:08] | You shouldn’t… | 你不该… |
[27:10] | I have to keep you safe. | 我得保护你 |
[27:11] | – Safe? – You’re not ready. Not yet. | -保护 -你还没准备好 还不行 |
[27:17] | Just… | 就… |
[27:20] | ..Ignore me. | 别理我了 |
[27:25] | It’s nothing. It’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[27:47] | Do you have food? | 你有吃的吗 |
[27:48] | Ma Costa packed me bread and eggs. | 玛·科斯塔给我带了面包和鸡蛋 |
[27:58] | It’s cold and you’re warm. | 饭是凉的 但你暖和 |
[28:01] | I meant no rudeness. | 我没想失礼 |
[28:04] | You can keep warm. | 拿我取暖吧 |
[28:20] | Do you never get lonely without a daemon? | 你没有精灵不会孤独吗 |
[28:23] | Bears are made to be solitary. | 熊就该是孤独的 |
[28:26] | Solitary? | 是吗 |
[28:28] | What about Svalbard bears? | 那斯瓦尔巴特群岛的熊呢 |
[28:30] | Aren’t there thousands of them? | 不是有几千只吗 |
[28:35] | I didn’t mean to offend you. | 我无意冒犯你 |
[28:38] | I was just curious, you see. | 我就是好奇 |
[28:43] | They have my father prisoner there. | 我父亲被囚禁在了那里 |
[28:46] | He is imprisoned at Svalbard? | 他被囚禁在了斯瓦尔巴特群岛 |
[28:49] | I am not a Svalbard bear. | 我不是斯瓦尔巴特的熊了 |
[28:53] | I thought you was. | 我以为你是呢 |
[28:56] | They said you were. | 他们说你是 |
[28:57] | I was a Svalbard bear of wealth and rank – | 我曾是斯瓦尔巴特的熊 而且有财富和地位 |
[29:02] | a prince, but I broke the rules and I was sent away. | 我曾是王子 但我破坏了规矩 于是被赶走了 |
[29:15] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[29:18] | I killed another bear. | 我杀了另一只熊 |
[29:23] | Who did you kill? | 你杀了谁 |
[29:24] | That is not the important question. | 那不是最重要的 |
[29:28] | And what is the important question? | 最重要的是什么 |
[29:31] | Why did I kill? | 我为何杀熊 |
[29:34] | Bears should not kill other bears, Lyra. | 熊不该杀其他熊 莱拉 |
[29:37] | But I did. | 但我杀了 |
[29:38] | I was not of right mind. | 我当时头脑不清楚 |
[29:40] | For such a crime, | 因为犯下如此罪行 |
[29:41] | I was rightfully stripped of all rank and title. | 我被依律剥夺了一切头衔和身份 |
[29:44] | I was exiled and Iofur Raknison has become king. | 我被放逐了 尤弗尔·拉克尼松成了国王 |
[29:50] | If your father is a prisoner of the Svalbard bears, | 如果你父亲被斯瓦尔巴特的熊看守着 |
[29:53] | he will not escape. | 他逃不掉的 |
[29:59] | He’ll find a way out. | 他会想办法逃出来的 |
[30:01] | One blow will crush a seal’s skull, | 熊掌一击 就能粉碎海豹的头颅 |
[30:04] | or break a man’s back or tear off a limb. | 或是打断人的脊背 扯下人的胳膊腿 |
[30:09] | And we can bite. | 我们还的牙也很锋利 |
[30:12] | He’ll trick them. | 他能骗过他们 |
[30:14] | Trick them? | 骗过他们 |
[30:15] | Bears see tricks and deceit as plain as arms and legs. | 熊能看透骗术和诡计 就像看人的胳膊腿 |
[30:19] | We can see in a way humans have forgotten. | 我们能以人类忘记的方式看透事物 |
[30:22] | You cannot trick a bear. | 你骗不了熊的 |
[30:25] | You don’t know my father. | 你不了解我父亲 |
[30:27] | He tricked me into believing that he was my uncle | 他骗我相信他是我叔叔 |
[30:30] | and that my mother and father were dead | 而我亲生父母已经死了 |
[30:32] | and then he didn’t tell me who my real mother was. | 而且他还没告诉我 我的生母是谁 |
[30:34] | And then one time when they were trying to poison him, he… | 然后有次 他们企图给他下毒… |
[30:38] | But you are not a bear. | 但你不是熊 |
[30:41] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[30:43] | Some part of me is definitely bear. | 我绝对有熊的品质 |
[30:46] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[31:05] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[31:12] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[31:50] | I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[31:51] | You can read them if you like – the letters. | 如果你想读 就读吧 那些信 |
[31:55] | You might need them. | 你可能会用得上 |
[31:56] | Soon. | 就在不久后 |
[32:00] | No. | 不 |
[32:01] | No, they’re to you. | 那是给你的 |
[32:02] | I was just looking for you to say goodnight. | 我只是来找你道晚安的 |
[32:33] | That’s the place I saw. | 那就是我看到的地方 |
[32:37] | You’re not scared, are you? | 你不是怕了吧 |
[32:41] | Not yet, but when I am, I shall master the fear. | 现在不怕 但即便我怕了 我也会控制住恐惧 |
[32:47] | There is worse to come, then. | 那更糟的还在后头 |
[33:10] | Something is wrong here. | 这里不太对劲 |
[33:15] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 |
[33:21] | That’s the place. | 就是那里 |
[33:28] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[33:33] | Do you know what you are doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[33:36] | No. | 不知道 |
[33:40] | But I hope I’m doing the right thing all the same. | 但我还是希望我在做正确的事 |
[34:00] | Whatever you’re seeking, it’s in there. | 不管你想找什么 就在那里 |
[34:04] | Shall I go with you? | 要我陪你去吗 |
[34:07] | I’ll go alone. | 我自己去吧 |
[34:10] | Wait here and keep watch. | 在这里等着 望风 |
[34:18] | Pan, you’re making me nervous. | 潘 你让我紧张了 |
[34:21] | Don’t let Iorek see me nervous. | 别让尤雷科看到我紧张 |
[34:30] | When I am frightened… | 如果我害怕了 |
[34:33] | ..I shall master my fear. | 我要控制住我的恐惧 |
[34:36] | When I am frightened, I shall master my fear. | 如果我害怕了 我要控制住我的恐惧 |
[34:40] | Don’t stay here. | 别在这里逗留 |
[34:41] | Oh, Lyra, go now. | 莱拉 走吧 |
[34:43] | Turn back. | 转身回去 |
[34:45] | Pan, don’t. | 潘 别 |
[34:48] | Please. | 求你 |
[34:49] | We have to trust the alethiometer. | 我们得信任真理仪 |
[34:56] | When I am frightened, I shall master the fear. | 如果我害怕了 我要控制住我的恐惧 |
[35:00] | When I am frightened, I shall master my fear. | 如果我害怕了 我要控制住我的恐惧 |
[35:06] | When I am frightened, I shall master my fear. | 如果我害怕了 我要控制住我的恐惧 |
[35:33] | One. | 一 |
[35:37] | Two. | 二 |
[35:44] | Lyra? Is that who I think it is? | 莱拉 那是他吗 |
[35:48] | Three. | 三 |
[35:49] | Billy. | 比利 |
[35:51] | How long has he been here? | 他在这里多久了 |
[35:53] | Where did he come from? | 他从哪里过来的 |
[35:55] | And where is his daemon? | 他的精灵呢 |
[35:57] | He’s got no daemon. | 他没有精灵 |
[36:00] | No, Lyra, keep away. | 不 莱拉 别过去 |
[36:05] | Billy, where’s Ratter? | 比利 拉特呢 |
[36:09] | I know we should help him, but I’m scared. | 我知道我们该帮他 但我好怕 |
[36:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:18] | Come on, Billy Costa. | 来吧 比利·科斯塔 |
[36:20] | Your ma’s been waiting for you. | 你妈妈在等你呢 |
[36:26] | Let me take you to her. | 我带你去找她吧 |
[37:08] | Billy! Is that my Billy? | 比利 那是我的比利吗 |
[37:11] | Come on, son. | 来吧 孩子 |
[37:12] | Where’s Ratter? Where’s his daemon? | 拉特呢 他的精灵呢 |
[37:17] | Is that my Billy? | 是我的比利吗 |
[37:19] | Billy, where’s Ratter? | 比利 拉特呢 |
[37:24] | Maggie, let me help you. | 玛姬 我帮你 |
[37:27] | Take him inside. Get him warm. | 把他带进去 让他取暖 |
[37:40] | Best leave them to it. | 随他们去吧 |
[37:43] | Trust me when I tell you that they love you, but this… | 相信我 他们是爱你的 |
[37:46] | ..They won’t want you there for. | 但现在 他们不会希望你在场 |
[37:49] | He was… He was…without his daemon. | 他…没有精灵了 |
[37:53] | Like a ghost. | 就像个鬼 |
[37:57] | The alethiometer was right. | 真理仪是对的 |
[38:00] | It was like… | 就好像… |
[38:04] | ..Like he wasn’t there. | 他的神智不在了 |
[38:08] | Like he couldn’t even hear me. | 就好像他都听不到我说话 |
[38:12] | This must be what they do. This is what they take. | 他们肯定就是在做这个 他们夺走精灵 |
[38:16] | It’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[38:19] | It’s worse than anything. | 是最可怕的事 |
[38:22] | Why would they take someone’s daemon? | 他们为什么要夺走别人的精灵 |
[38:25] | It’s about control, isn’t it? | 是为了控制 是吧 |
[38:28] | Because if you can remove someone’s soul, you can do anything. | 如果你能移除他人的灵魂 你就能做任何事 |
[38:38] | Yeah, our furry friend here doesn’t deal too well with emotion. | 我们这位毛茸茸的朋友不怎么擅长处理情绪 |
[38:42] | Never has. He’ll be back at first light. | 向来如此 他天亮时就会回来 |
[38:47] | You did a brave thing, kid. | 你做了很勇敢的事 孩子 |
[38:49] | A good thing. | 好事 |
[38:51] | I am proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[38:53] | You trusted your instincts. | 你相信了你的直觉 |
[38:55] | You found Billy. | 找到了比利 |
[38:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:07] | What they done to him, Ma? | 他们对他做了什么 玛 |
[39:12] | Why did they take Ratter? | 他们为什么要夺走拉特 |
[39:14] | What’ll it do? | 有什么目的 |
[39:18] | We can’t help that now. | 我们现在也没办法了 |
[39:22] | Billy, it’s your ma. | 比利 是妈妈 |
[39:28] | Do you want to look at me? | 你想看看我吗 |
[39:36] | *Hush, little one, just breathe* | *别说话 小宝贝 深呼吸* |
[39:41] | *Feel the light in you and the light in me* | *去感觉你心中的光 和我心中的光* |
[39:47] | *Settle now, be still* | *安静下来 别动* |
[39:52] | *My love holds you on the eternal wheel* | *我的爱永远承载着你* |
[39:58] | *Hush, little one, just breathe* | *别说话 小宝贝 深呼吸* |
[40:02] | *The mighty stars await your majesty* | *灿烂群星等着你* |
[40:08] | *Hush, little one, just be* | *别说话 小宝贝 乖乖的* |
[40:14] | *Feel the light in you and the light in me.* | *去感觉你心中的光 和我心中的光* |
[40:21] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[40:26] | We’ll be all right. | 我们没事的 |
[40:31] | You can go to Ratter. | 你去找拉特吧 |
[40:34] | You can go to Ratter. | 你去找拉特吧 |
[40:38] | We’ll be all right. | 我们没事的 |
[40:57] | Billy. | 比利 |
[42:58] | Whatever this is, I hope it’s important. | 不管是什么事 希望真的很要紧 |
[43:02] | – Are you still watching the house? – Of course. | -你还在监视那房子吗 -当然 |
[43:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:07] | You’re right to be. | 你是该监视那里 |
[43:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:11] | I’ve hacked the wife’s bank | 我黑了他妻子的银行账户 |
[43:14] | and | 我… |
[43:16] | I found a money trail. | 发现了资金流 |
[43:18] | What kind of money trail? | 什么样的资金流 |
[43:19] | Parry set up an account two weeks before he left | 佩里走前两周设立了一个账户 |
[43:22] | which pays a small amount into his wife’s account | 每月会向他妻子的账户支付 |
[43:26] | every month. | 一小笔钱 |
[43:28] | How much money? | 多少钱 |
[43:30] | Substance, basically nothing. The money’s not important. | 不多 不值一提 钱不是重点 |
[43:32] | The important thing is, is that it still pays out now. | 重点是 现在仍在支付 |
[43:35] | That however much he put in there, | 不管他在账户里存了多少钱 |
[43:38] | he knew that he was paying out for a marathon | 他知道这个账户要付很久 |
[43:42] | and not a sprint. | 不是短期的事 |
[43:44] | He knew it was possible that he was going away for a long time. | 他知道他可能要离开很久 |
[43:47] | That man had been on over 20 expeditions before | 他之前进行过20次远征 |
[43:49] | and served in countless war zones. | 还曾无数次在战区服役 |
[43:50] | And this… This was the moment | 而这次 偏偏这次 |
[43:52] | that he thought he needed to make sure | 他认为他得确保 |
[43:53] | his family had long-term support. | 他的家人会得到长期的保障 |
[43:57] | – Go on. – He knew about the window. | -继续说 -他知道窗户的事 |
[44:02] | Or something like the window. | 或类似的东西 |
[44:05] | And he wanted to make sure his family were being looked after. | 他想确保他的家人会得到照顾 |
[44:08] | But if he knew about the window before, then… | 但如果他早就知道窗户的事 |
[44:10] | There’s probably answers in that house. | 那房子里可能有答案 |
[44:13] | A paper trail. | 文件记录 |
[44:15] | Find that | 找到那个 |
[44:17] | and you might just find out where and how he crosses. | 或许就能查明他在哪 怎么穿越 |
[44:23] | I like this mouse hunt. | 我喜欢捉老鼠 |
[44:27] | It’s fun. | 很有趣 |
[44:32] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[44:38] | Lyra. | 莱拉 |
[44:45] | He died. | 他死了 |
[44:50] | He must been wandering around for days – frozen, exhausted. | 他肯定到处游荡好几天了 又冷又累 |
[44:56] | Can I see him? | 我能看看他吗 |
[44:58] | Of course you can. | 当然了 |
[46:01] | Now we know what terrible wickedness these people are capable of. | 我们现在知道这些人能干出怎样邪恶的事了 |
[46:04] | Now we can see our duty plainer than ever. | 现在我们的责任更加明确了 |
[46:07] | We have to fight. | 我们得战斗 |
[46:10] | We have to kill. | 我们得杀了他们 |
[47:03] | *Dear son* | *好孩子* |
[47:09] | *Your soul never leaves you* | *你的灵魂永远与你同在* |
[47:16] | *Dear son* | *好孩子* |
[47:21] | *God does never leave you* | *上帝永远与你同在* |
[47:27] | *Dear son* | *好孩子* |
[47:33] | *You are God’s son | *你是上帝的孩子* |
[47:39] | *Dear son* | *好孩子* |
[47:45] | *Your soul never leaves you* | *你的灵魂永远与你同在* |
[47:52] | *My son* | *亲爱的孩子* |
[48:00] | *You are God’s son.* | *你是上帝的孩子* |
[50:03] | Lyra, | 莱拉 |
[50:05] | I heard something outside. | 我听到外面有动静 |
[52:02] | Do you have a name? | 你叫什么 |
[52:05] | Lizzie. | 莉齐 |
[52:07] | Brooks. | 布鲁克斯 |
[52:09] | Lizzie, eh? | 莉齐 |
[52:12] | And you have a… Is that a ferret daemon? | 你的精灵是…雪貂吗 |
[52:18] | And there we are. | 好啊 |
[52:20] | She was young enough after all. | 看来她年龄够小 |
[52:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[52:35] | You can come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[52:37] | Sister Clara, could you take… | 克拉拉护士 麻烦你带… |
[52:40] | Sorry, I’ve forgotten. | 抱歉 我忘了你叫… |
[52:41] | – Lizzie. – ..And see to her? | -莉齐 -麻烦你照顾她 |
[52:44] | Certainly, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[52:47] | Come with me, dear. | 跟我来 亲爱的 |
[52:53] | She looks on the verge of change, don’t you think? | 她似乎快要变了 是吧 |
[52:57] | Yes, Doctor. | 是啊 医生 |
[52:59] | She’s category A. Prep her for immediate treatment. | 给她分到A类 准备立刻对她进行治疗 |
[53:12] | Now you can take everything off. | 把衣服都脱掉 |
[53:14] | We’ll take a quick little look, see you’re all nice and healthy | 我们给你看一下 确认你健康安好 |
[53:17] | and then we’ll get you some nice, clean clothes. | 然后我们给你换上好的干净的衣服 |
[53:25] | Who did you come here with, Lizzie? | 你跟谁一起来的 莉齐 |
[53:27] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[53:28] | We were bringing some new Danish smokeleaf. | 我们在运送新的丹麦烟草 |
[53:32] | We were trading it for furs. | 我们拿烟草换毛皮 |
[53:39] | Everything? | 都脱了吗 |
[53:41] | Everything. | 是的 |
[54:00] | I see it, too. | 我也看到了 |
[54:03] | It’s like the one Billy was wearing. | 跟比利穿的那套一样 |
[54:09] | This is it, Pan. | 就是这里 潘 |
[54:12] | This is Bolvangar. | 这里就是伯尔凡加 |