时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Witches of Lake Enara, hear me. | 厄纳拉湖的女巫们啊 听好 |
[00:18] | We are facing devastation on a scale not seen in centuries. | 我们正面临着几个世纪以来最可怕的毁灭 |
[00:24] | The Magisterium will pay for their crimes, | 教会当局将为他们的罪行付出代价 |
[00:28] | but we cannot lose sight of the great war ahead. | 但是我们不能忘记将到来的大战 |
[00:33] | The prophecy states that life in all of the worlds | 预言说所有世界的生命 |
[00:36] | depends on the child. | 都取决于那个孩子 |
[00:40] | She is more important now than ever. | 她现在尤为重要 |
[00:44] | We must find Lyra before anyone else does. | 我们必须在其他人之前找到莱拉 |
[00:53] | We’re not really doing this, are we? | 我们不会真要这么做吧 |
[00:56] | I promised Mary I would, | 我都向玛丽保证了 |
[00:57] | and I think that machine has more to tell us. | 而且我觉得那个机器还知道更多 |
[00:59] | But the alethiometer was clear. | 但真理仪说得很清楚 |
[01:01] | We need to help Will find his father. | 我们得帮威尔找到他父亲 |
[01:04] | First, we need to find out more about Dust. For Roger. | 首先 我们要了解更多关于尘埃的事 为了罗杰 |
[01:17] | If it’s such a good idea… | 如果这真是个好主意 |
[01:18] | ..then why are we creeping? | 那我们为什么要偷偷摸摸的 |
[01:20] | We need to stay with Will. | 我们得和威尔待在一起 |
[01:22] | It’s too dangerous for Will in Oxford. | 威尔去牛津太危险了 |
[01:24] | The police are looking for him. | 警察都在找他 |
[01:26] | But the alethiometer said that we should… | 但真理仪说我们应该… |
[01:41] | Lyra, are we sure about this? | 莱拉 我们真要这么做吗 |
[01:43] | It’s fine, there’s no-one around. | 没事的 这里又没人 |
[04:01] | Lee Scoresby… | 李·斯科尔斯比 |
[04:05] | ..I call ye and declare ye now. | 我召唤你 命令你 |
[04:08] | Return! | 回来 |
[04:10] | Return. | 回来 |
[04:12] | Return. | 回来 |
[04:14] | Return. | 回来 |
[04:15] | Return. | 回来 |
[04:17] | Return… | 回来 |
[04:19] | Return… | 回来 |
[04:21] | Return… | 回来 |
[04:22] | Return… | 回来 |
[04:24] | Return… | 回来 |
[04:26] | Return… | 回来 |
[04:27] | Return… | 回来 |
[04:36] | Lee, we’re moving. | 李 我们在动 |
[04:40] | The wind is a-whistling! | 风在吹口哨 |
[04:41] | Lee, wake up! | 李 醒醒 |
[04:49] | That’s weird. We weren’t heading for Yenisei. | 真奇怪 我们没往叶尼塞走啊 |
[04:56] | Looks like the kind of place a famous explorer might wind up. | 看上去像是一个著名的探险家会去的地方 |
[04:59] | You said that about the last three towns. | 你也是这么描述之前那三个城镇的 |
[05:03] | We’re on our way, Mr Grumman. | 我们马上就去 格鲁曼先生 |
[05:32] | John Parry, what will you be taking with you from home? | 约翰·佩里 你会从家里带什么东西 |
[05:35] | Oh, if I could, I’d take everything from home. | 要是可以 我真想把整个家都带走 |
[05:36] | But I can’t do that, so a toy car of my son’s. | 但我做不到 所以…我儿子的一辆玩具车 |
[05:39] | This world is broken. | 这世界有问题 |
[05:41] | It takes extraordinary people to fix it. | 需要非凡的人去修复它 |
[05:43] | – Sorry, Will. – Like your dad. Like you. | -抱歉了 威尔 -就像你爸爸 就像你 |
[05:46] | Truly epic letters. | 很长的信 |
[05:49] | Like you… Take up his mantle. | 就像你…继承他的衣钵 |
[06:15] | My darling Elaine. We’ve finally arrived. | 我亲爱的伊莱恩 我们终于到了 |
[06:21] | We’re stuck 140 miles south of the island… | 我们被困在岛南部的140英里处… |
[06:25] | Dearest Elaine. | 亲爱的伊莱恩 |
[06:27] | I’m lying awake here, thinking of you. | 我躺在这里 想着你 |
[06:30] | It’s nearly summer solstice… | 已经快到夏至了 |
[06:32] | ..22nd of August. | 8月22日 |
[06:35] | Such agony to leave you behind. | 丢下你一人 是多么痛苦 |
[06:37] | Do send more news of our boy. | 再多给我写些关于儿子的事 |
[06:41] | Lyra! Are you awake? | 莱拉 你醒了吗 |
[06:43] | We need to talk to the alethiometer again. | 我们得再问问真理仪 |
[06:46] | My dad’s alive. | 我爸爸还活着 |
[06:47] | We can find him. | 我们可以找到他 |
[06:49] | Lyra? | 莱拉 |
[07:32] | What did you tell Lyra? | 你和莱拉说了什么 |
[07:51] | Let’s see if we can make this work. | 看看这行不行 |
[08:04] | Oh, come on, you did better than that for Lyra. | 拜托 你之前为莱拉做了更多 |
[08:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:17] | I’m DI Walters. | 我是沃尔特斯警督 |
[08:18] | I’m interested in a visitor you had yesterday. | 我想了解你昨天的一个访客 |
[08:26] | How much longer am I going to be in this bag? | 我还要在这个包里待多久 |
[08:30] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[08:31] | You have to go. | 你该走了 |
[08:32] | Why are we whispering? | 我们为什么要小声说话 |
[08:33] | There’s a policeman in my office asking questions about you. | 我办公室里有一个警察 在问你的事 |
[08:36] | He knows you came to see me yesterday. | 他知道你昨天来找我了 |
[08:37] | – How does he know? – I have no idea. | -他怎么知道的 -我不知道 |
[08:39] | Lyra, are you in trouble? Do you need help? | 莱拉 你是不是惹麻烦了 需要帮助吗 |
[08:44] | Sorry to keep you waiting, I was just… | 抱歉让你久等了 我只是… |
[08:46] | Can you both step into the office, please? | 麻烦你们二位到办公室来 |
[08:52] | What a wonderful moustache. | 小胡子真好看 |
[09:06] | We heard there was a child | 我听说有个孩子 |
[09:08] | running unsupervised around St Peter’s College. | 没人看管 在圣彼得学院里乱跑 |
[09:21] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[09:22] | Lizzie. What’s yours? | 莉齐 你呢 |
[09:24] | I’m Inspector Walters, Lizzie, | 我是沃尔特斯警督 莉齐 |
[09:27] | and I’ve got a few questions, if that’s OK with you. | 我有几个问题问你 可以吗 |
[09:29] | Of course. | 你问 |
[09:31] | Where are you from? | 你是从哪来的 |
[09:32] | – I’m from London. – But you’re staying in Oxford. | -伦敦 -但你现在住在牛津 |
[09:36] | I am. | 没错 |
[09:36] | – With whom? – With some people. Friends. | -和谁一起 -和一些人 朋友 |
[09:39] | – What’s their address? – I don’t know exactly, | -他们的地址是什么 -我不太清楚 |
[09:40] | but I can find it out for you, if you want. | 但如果需要的话 我可以给你问清楚 |
[09:42] | Is this really necessary? | 这真有必要吗 |
[09:43] | Shouldn’t we wait for the girl’s parents? | 难道我们不该等女孩的父母来吗 |
[09:45] | Do you go to school? | 你上学吗 |
[09:46] | Yes, sometimes. | 嗯 有时上 |
[09:47] | – But you’re not at school today. – Well, it’s the holidays. | -但你今天没上学 -现在放假了 |
[09:50] | I really don’t think this is appropriate. | 我真心觉得这样不得当 |
[09:52] | And you’ve come to see Dr Malone today because…? | 你今天来找马隆博士是为了… |
[09:54] | I’m interested in her work. | 我对她的研究感兴趣 |
[09:55] | Lizzie is welcome here any time. | 我随时欢迎莉齐过来 |
[09:57] | Do you understand her work? | 你能理解她的研究吗 |
[10:00] | – Some of it. – Is Will staying with you? | -能理解一些 -威尔和你在一起吗 |
[10:01] | Yes, he is. He’s… | 是的 他… |
[10:05] | Where is he… | 他在哪里 |
[10:06] | Lyra? | 莱拉 |
[10:09] | Sorry, could I speak to you over here, please? | 打扰一下 我们能借一步说话吗 |
[10:17] | I really think that the girl’s guardian… | 我真心觉得这女孩的监护人… |
[10:19] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[10:29] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[10:30] | No running! | 校园内不许奔跑 |
[10:34] | Help me, Pan! | 帮我 潘 |
[10:38] | Take a left, Lyra, just down here. | 左转 莱拉 这边 |
[10:42] | Student suspect… | 学生嫌疑人… |
[10:45] | This way! | 这边 |
[11:02] | I can’t see him. | 我看不见他了 |
[11:05] | Maybe we lost him. | 也许我们甩掉他了 |
[11:12] | Lizzie, isn’t it? From the museum. | 莉齐 对吧 博物馆见过的 |
[11:16] | You look lost. Can I give you a lift somewhere? | 你迷路了吧 要我捎你去什么地方吗 |
[11:20] | No. | 不用 |
[11:21] | Are you sure? | 真不用 |
[11:25] | Actually, yes. | 实际上 用 |
[11:39] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[11:41] | Summertown. | 萨默敦 |
[11:43] | Seat belt. | 安全带 |
[11:44] | It’s on the right-hand side, pull it across you. | 在你右手边 把它拉过你的身体 |
[11:49] | Did you find anything more about | 那天你看的头颅 |
[11:50] | those skulls you were looking at? | 你去进一步了解它们了吗 |
[11:53] | I found it fascinating. | 我觉得它很有意思 |
[11:55] | I asked about them after we spoke. | 我们聊过以后我还去打听过 |
[12:06] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[12:09] | Yeah, it’s just… | 嗯 只是… |
[12:10] | I… | 我… |
[12:11] | I can’t be late, my mum will worry. | 我不能迟到 我妈妈会担心的 |
[12:13] | I’m sure she will. | 当然了 |
[12:17] | I-I think I know where I am now, | 我想我现在知道方位了 |
[12:18] | you can just drop me off wherever you like. | 你哪里方便就把我放下吧 |
[12:20] | I’d rather take you home, save anyone worrying about you. | 我还是把你送回家吧 免得让人担心你 |
[12:23] | It’s fine, honestly, just let me out. | 没事 真的 让我下车吧 |
[12:29] | Just let me out! | 让我下车吧 |
[12:31] | Please, Mr Latrom, let me out. | 求求你 拉特罗姆先生 让我下车 |
[12:47] | Lizzie! | 莉齐 |
[12:51] | Your bag. | 你的包 |
[12:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:59] | Until next time. | 回头见 |
[13:17] | – It’s gone. – What? | -它不见了 -什么 |
[13:21] | Wait! | 等等 |
[13:24] | He’s stolen the alethiometer. | 他偷走了真理仪 |
[13:27] | He was nothing but a thief! | 他就是个小偷 |
[13:44] | You know, I’ve got a good feeling about this one. | 告诉你 我觉得这次应该运气不错 |
[13:56] | It was getting dark about this time. | 这时候天开始黑了 |
[13:59] | I still had the club in this hand, | 我这只手还拿着棍子 |
[14:02] | and I was thinking about what he’d just said… | 脑子里想着他刚才说的… |
[14:06] | ..and he said it again. | 他又说了一遍 |
[14:09] | To which, I said to him… | 于是我对他说道… |
[14:13] | You want to guess what I said? | 你想猜猜我说了什么吗 |
[14:15] | I can’t imagine. | 我想象不出 |
[14:16] | I said… | 我说 |
[14:19] | “No.” | “不” |
[14:21] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[14:25] | Well, that is some story you got there. | 你这故事真精彩 |
[14:29] | Actually, now that we’re friends, maybe you could help me out. | 既然我们都是朋友了 也许你能帮帮我 |
[14:35] | You heard of a Stanislaus Grumman? | 你有没有听说过斯坦尼斯劳斯·格鲁曼 |
[14:38] | Strange man. | 怪人 |
[14:41] | Lean, tough, curious about everything… | 瘦削 彪悍 对什么都感到好奇 |
[14:44] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[14:45] | You know, he was a geologist or an archaeologist. | 他以前是个地质学家还是考古学家 |
[14:49] | Some say he became a shaman | 有人说他成了萨满巫师 |
[14:51] | and went to live way off in the wilderness | 和一些人去叶尼塞河上游 |
[14:53] | – with some folk up the Yenisei. – That’s interesting. | -荒原深处生活了 -有意思 |
[14:55] | But the last I heard, he died. | 但据我所知 他死了 |
[14:58] | He died? | 他死了 |
[15:00] | A trader told me Grumman got his leg caught in a trap – | 一个商人告诉我格鲁曼的腿被捕兽夹夹住了 |
[15:05] | cut it right to the bone. | 伤口深可见骨 |
[15:08] | We had a man in here last week said Grumman survived that trap. | 上周有个客人说格鲁曼大难不死 |
[15:13] | Well, that’s great news. He tell you anything else? | 那真是好消息 他还告诉你别的了吗 |
[15:15] | He worked at the observatory for a while, | 他在天文台工作了一段时间 |
[15:19] | up the mountain, | 就在山上 |
[15:20] | not far from here. | 离这儿不远 |
[15:22] | Maybe try up there. | 去那里碰碰运气吧 |
[15:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:35] | OK, if I’ve got this right, you should be able to make words | 如果我弄对了 你应该能形成文字 |
[15:38] | and I should be able to hear them. | 我应该能听见 |
[15:42] | It’s just a simple question that needs a simple answer. | 只是一个需要简单回答的简单问题 |
[15:49] | Is Lyra safe? | 莱拉安全吗 |
[15:53] | One word – yes or no. | 一个字 是或否 |
[16:26] | Lyra? | 莱拉 |
[16:40] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[16:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:43] | What are you after? | 你在找什么 |
[16:45] | You know, maybe I can help. | 也许我可以帮忙 |
[16:46] | I know this place backwards. | 我对这地方了如指掌 |
[16:48] | – Who’s that in the tower? – No-one. | -塔里的人是谁 -没谁 |
[16:51] | There’s definitely someone up there. | 那上面绝对有人 |
[16:59] | It’ll be a ghost or something, I don’t know. | 可能是鬼魂什么的吧 我哪知道 |
[17:01] | Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s haunted. | 那地方闹鬼也不奇怪 |
[17:03] | It’s a person. | 那是个人 |
[17:04] | It can’t be. There’s no way in and no way out. | 不可能 那座塔没有门 |
[17:11] | What’s it for, then? | 那建它做什么 |
[17:13] | The Torre degli Angeli? | 天使之塔吗 |
[17:15] | It belongs to the Guild. | 它属于协会 |
[17:17] | The Guild? | 协会 |
[17:19] | No-one knows much about them, really, | 没人真正了解他们 |
[17:20] | but my brother says they’re this group of men | 但我哥哥说他们是一群 |
[17:22] | who know important stuff like philosophy, alchemy… | 学识渊博的人 懂得哲学 炼金术之类的 |
[17:26] | Cowards, mind you – | 但他们是胆小鬼 |
[17:28] | they ran away when the Spectres came, | 妖怪一来他们就跑了 |
[17:30] | just like all the other grown-ups, | 和其他的大人一样 |
[17:32] | and now only the children are left here. | 现在这里只剩下孩子 |
[17:36] | They get your parents? | 它们也抓了你父母吗 |
[17:38] | The Spectres? | 妖怪 |
[17:40] | – No. – You’re lucky. | -没有 -你真幸运 |
[17:42] | Got mine. | 我父母被抓了 |
[17:44] | Right in front of me. | 就在我面前 |
[17:46] | Ate the life out of ’em. | 吃掉了他们的生命 |
[17:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:53] | Makes you nervous, being on your own. | 独自一人会让你紧张 |
[17:59] | It does. | 的确如此 |
[18:03] | I’d best be off. | 我该走了 |
[18:08] | You need a plan. | 你需要定个计划 |
[18:10] | You’re almost a grown-up, and you know what that means. | 你就快长大成人了 你知道那意味着什么 |
[18:13] | Won’t be long before the Spectres are after you. | 很快妖怪就要来抓你了 |
[18:15] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[18:15] | That’s because you’ve never seen them at work. | 那是因为你从没见过它们抓人 |
[18:44] | Is Lyra safe? | 莱拉安全吗 |
[19:01] | Right, then. | 好吧 |
[19:07] | Maybe I’m going mad. | 也许是我疯了 |
[19:19] | – Still no sign of the girl. – Sorry? | -那女孩还没找到 -什么 |
[19:22] | She got away, apparently, the kid. | 听说那孩子逃走了 |
[19:25] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[19:30] | Well, I’ll be sure to keep an eye out, of course. | 我一定会留意的 |
[19:33] | Night, George. | 再见 乔治 |
[20:03] | Hello, sir! | 你好 先生 |
[20:10] | Close the door, please. | 请关门 |
[20:16] | What brings you to the observatory, Mr Scoresby? | 你来天文台做什么 斯科尔斯比先生 |
[20:19] | I’ve just got a couple of questions, if you don’t mind. | 如果可以的话 我有几个问题想问你 |
[20:27] | Wow, this is something. | 真壮观 |
[20:28] | It is. | 是的 |
[20:29] | Even better when the fog lifts. | 雾散时视线更清晰 |
[20:32] | Well, I’ll bet. | 那当然 |
[20:34] | Can’t do anything about that? | 这点你没办法吗 |
[20:36] | No, you can’t control the weather. | 人可无法掌控天气 |
[20:39] | It’s a powerful force. | 那是强大的力量 |
[20:40] | Don’t I know it. | 这我最清楚了 |
[20:43] | You work here alone? | 你一个人在这里工作吗 |
[20:45] | Yes. The others… | 是的 其他人… |
[20:49] | It’s just me. | 只有我一个人 |
[20:58] | Dr Haley, | 哈利博士 |
[20:58] | could I ask you about a Dr Stanislaus Grumman? | 我能问问斯坦尼斯劳斯·格鲁曼博士的事吗 |
[21:02] | An Englishman, despite the name. | 他是个英国人 尽管名字不像 |
[21:05] | I understand he worked here some years ago. | 我得知他几年前曾在这里工作 |
[21:07] | What do you want with Dr Grumman? | 你找格鲁曼博士有什么事 |
[21:10] | You wouldn’t happen to know where he is now, do you? | 你不会碰巧知道他现在在哪吧 |
[21:18] | Somewhere up the Yenisei river. | 叶尼塞河上游 |
[21:20] | Why do you want to know? | 你为什么打听 |
[21:21] | So he is alive? | 这么说他还活着 |
[21:28] | Dr Stanislaus Grumman… | 斯坦尼斯劳斯·格鲁曼博士 |
[21:32] | …is a heretic. | 是异教徒 |
[21:36] | I didn’t know that. | 这我不知道 |
[21:40] | Well, you’ve been most helpful. | 你帮了我大忙 |
[21:42] | We’d better get going, the weather being what it is. | 我们最好动身了 这鬼天气 |
[21:45] | “By their fruits shall ye know them. | 凭着他们的果子 就可以认出他们来 |
[21:50] | By their questions shall ye see the serpent | 凭着他们的问题 就可以看到毒蛇 |
[21:55] | gnawing at their heart.” | 啃食其心 |
[22:00] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[22:04] | You have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[22:11] | Well, that was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[22:13] | Yenisei river, though, that’s… | 叶尼塞河 这… |
[22:46] | Dr Haley… | 哈利博士 |
[22:48] | Damn fool, why did you do that?! | 该死的蠢货 你为什么这么做 |
[22:54] | Don’t. | 不必了 |
[22:55] | Let me help you. | 让我救你 |
[22:56] | Dr Grumman is an enemy of the Magisterium. | 格鲁曼博士是教会当局的敌人 |
[23:00] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[23:14] | He didn’t give us a choice. | 是他逼我们开枪的 |
[23:16] | You didn’t shoot to kill. | 你开枪不是为了杀人 |
[23:19] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[23:21] | Is there any place left that the damn Magisterium… | 还有什么地方是该死的教会当局 |
[23:24] | ..hasn’t infiltrated?! | 没染指的吗 |
[23:33] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[23:54] | You forgot, didn’t you? | 你忘了 对吗 |
[23:55] | No, I would never forget my favourite niece and nephew | 没 我才不会忘记我最爱的外甥和外甥女 |
[23:57] | coming to visit. | 要到访 |
[24:00] | I just got home, actually. | 其实我刚到家 |
[24:01] | We haven’t had our snack today. | 我们今天还没吃点心 |
[24:02] | Yeah, I felt faint in the car. | 对 我在车里都要饿晕了 |
[24:04] | Well, that is shocking. | 太不像话了 |
[24:05] | Let me see what I have – I haven’t been shopping for a few days. | 我看看我有什么 我好几天没去购物了 |
[24:09] | Oh, there you are. | 找到了 |
[24:11] | Yes! | 棒 |
[24:12] | Mine says “Muesli” on it. | 这个上写着”什锦麦片” |
[24:14] | With chocolate! | 有巧克力 |
[24:15] | It’s really bad for you, I promise. | 很不营养的 我保证 |
[24:20] | Why are you always reading my mail? | 你为什么总看我的信 |
[24:23] | There has to be some way of finding out | 我总得想办法 |
[24:24] | what’s going on in your life. | 了解你的生活 |
[24:26] | – You look knackered. – I’m not knackered. | -你看上去筋疲力尽 -我没有 |
[24:28] | I’m just frustrated. I’m on the cusp of a massive breakthrough, | 我只是有些沮丧 我即将取得重大突破 |
[24:31] | and they’re going to kick us out of the lab in a few days. | 但几天后我们就要被赶出实验室了 |
[24:33] | When was the last time you did something you enjoyed? | 你上次做自己喜欢的事是什么时候了 |
[24:38] | What’s going to happen if you take some time out from work? | 如果你休假一段时间会怎么样 |
[24:42] | A break could lead to that breakthrough, couldn’t it? | 休息一下或许正好能取得突破 对吗 |
[25:12] | Now, what will we do? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[25:14] | I told you we shouldn’t have come back. | 我就说我们不应该回来 |
[25:25] | What are you doing just going off like that? | 你怎么就这么走了 |
[25:32] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:37] | I’ve lost it. | 我把它弄丢了 |
[25:38] | Lost what? | 把什么弄丢了 |
[25:40] | The alethiometer – someone took it. | 真理仪 有人把它拿走了 |
[25:43] | But we need it. Without that, | 但我们需要它 没有真理仪 |
[25:44] | we’ll never find my dad. | 我们就找不到我爸爸 |
[25:45] | I know! | 我知道 |
[25:52] | And that’s not everything. | 而且还有别的事 |
[25:56] | What? | 什么 |
[25:57] | When I went to see the scholar… | 我去见那个院士时 |
[26:01] | ..The police were there asking about you. | 有个警察去那里 问我你的事 |
[26:04] | They must’ve spotted us yesterday. | 他们昨天肯定是看见我们了 |
[26:06] | We need to go back to Cittagazze. Now! | 我们得回喜鹊城去 马上 |
[26:08] | No, we can’t leave without the alethiometer. | 不行 我们必须找回真理仪 |
[26:10] | We can’t do anything without it. | 没有它我们寸步难行 |
[26:13] | Do you have any idea who took it, then? | 你知道是谁拿走了吗 |
[26:18] | There was this man I met at the museum. | 我在博物馆遇到了一个男人 |
[26:20] | He gave me a lift. | 他送了我一程 |
[26:22] | Wait, Lyra, the card. | 等等 莱拉 那张名片 |
[26:25] | Yes! He gave me his card. | 对了 他给了我他的名片 |
[26:34] | Charles Latrom. That’s his address. | 他叫查尔斯·拉特罗姆 这是他的地址 |
[26:36] | Let’s go round there, see what he says. | 我们去找他 看他怎么说 |
[26:41] | The police’ll be looking for us both now – | 警察现在肯定在找我们俩 |
[26:43] | we have to hide until it’s dark. Come on. | 我们得藏到天黑后 快来 |
[26:55] | Hold back, I know that bird. | 停下 我认得这只鸟 |
[27:02] | Serafina Pekkala sends good wishes to the bear-king. | 塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉对披甲熊王致以诚挚问候 |
[27:07] | I send them back. | 我也问候她 |
[27:08] | But if it’s help you’re after, I cannot give it. | 但如果你需要帮助 我无能为力 |
[27:12] | I see the mountains are melting. | 我看到雪山在融化 |
[27:16] | The seals have depleted – | 海豹都绝迹了 |
[27:18] | my bears will starve. | 我的子民要受饿了 |
[27:21] | Asriel’s hole in the sky has damaged too much. | 阿斯里尔在天上撕开的洞破坏力太强 |
[27:25] | I am not here on Serafina’s behalf, | 我并非为塞拉芬娜而来 |
[27:28] | but for Lyra Silvertongue. | 而是为莱拉·巧舌如簧 |
[27:34] | The Magisterium are making hell for the witches, | 教会当局在疯狂打击女巫 |
[27:37] | but all Serafina cares about is finding the girl. | 但塞拉芬娜一心只想找到那女孩 |
[27:42] | There is a prophecy that says she is to bring the end of destiny, | 有则预言说她将终结命运 |
[27:45] | to return our free will, | 让我们拿回自由意志 |
[27:47] | not in this world, but far beyond. | 不仅在这个世界 还有其他世界 |
[27:49] | Does Lyra know of this? | 莱拉知道这个预言吗 |
[27:51] | She must do it in ignorance. | 她必须对此毫不知情 |
[27:54] | If she’s told what she must do, it will all fail. | 如果她被告知了她必须做什么 一切就都完了 |
[28:00] | So Lyra’s a toy for your future, | 所以莱拉是创造你的未来的棋子 |
[28:03] | set on a course she can’t change. | 命数已定 无法改变 |
[28:06] | It is for all our futures. | 这是为了我们所有人的未来 |
[28:08] | We are all subject to the Fates. | 我们都只能听从命运的摆布 |
[28:11] | I couldn’t follow her up the mountain, | 我没能陪她上山 |
[28:14] | but, later, I returned… | 但我后来回去时 |
[28:17] | ..And saw traces in the snow. | 看到了雪地里足迹 |
[28:19] | She followed Asriel through. | 她跟着阿斯里尔过去了 |
[28:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:24] | The Magisterium, how do they target you? | 教会当局 他们是怎么对付你们的 |
[28:28] | They have destroyed our homes, | 他们毁了我们的家 |
[28:30] | killed our people, | 杀了我们的人 |
[28:32] | but we will find our own justice for that. | 但我们会为此讨回公道的 |
[28:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[29:13] | Apologies for the unscheduled stop, ma’am. | 很抱歉我们要暂时滞留 女士 |
[29:16] | We’ve secured a room for you | 我们为您订了一间房 |
[29:17] | and we’ll resume our journey as soon as conditions improve. | 情况一好转 我们就马上继续前进 |
[29:20] | For your sake, I hope that we do. | 为了你们好 我希望如此 |
[29:24] | Room 17, left at the top of the stairs. | 17号房 楼梯上去左边一间 |
[29:29] | Second outsider we’ve had in today. | 这是今天来的第二个外地人了 |
[29:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:33] | We had an aeronaut in earlier, | 之前是个气球驾驶员 |
[29:35] | and I’ve just heard he’s been arrested. | 我刚听说他被捕了 |
[29:55] | Who are you and what do you want? | 你是谁 想干什么 |
[29:57] | Is that how you greet visitors? | 你就这么跟访客打招呼吗 |
[29:59] | – Did you bring food? – No. | -你带吃的了吗 -没有 |
[30:01] | Then, who are you and what do you want? | 那你是谁 想干什么 |
[30:03] | You are not endearing yourself to me, Mr Scoresby. | 你这样可不讨人喜欢 斯科尔斯比先生 |
[30:08] | Madam, I’ve done nothing wrong. | 女士 我没做错什么 |
[30:10] | I don’t know where you think I’ve deviated, | 我不知道你认为我哪里逾越了 |
[30:11] | but I happen to think the Magisterium | 但我认为教会当局 |
[30:13] | is one of the finest organisations around, | 是世上最伟大的组织之一 |
[30:15] | and I will happily make any sort of pledge to prove it. | 我也很乐意起誓证明这点 |
[30:18] | Whatever you want, name it. | 你想怎样都行 说吧 |
[30:22] | So, can I go now? | 那我能走了吗 |
[30:39] | What does the name Lyra Belacqua mean to you? | 你知道莱拉·贝拉克瓦这个名字吗 |
[30:43] | Let me think. Gee, I don’t know. What does it mean to you? | 我想想 我不知道 你知道吗 |
[30:49] | This is serious. Your life depends on it. | 这很严肃 事关你的性命 |
[30:53] | Oh, is she any relation to Asriel Belacqua? | 她跟阿斯里尔·贝拉克瓦是亲戚吗 |
[30:56] | Cos I’ve always been a fan of his. | 因为我一向很敬仰他 |
[30:58] | Often thought one day I’d meet that man, | 总想着哪天能见到他 |
[31:00] | shake his hand and ask him how he did it all. | 跟他握手 问他是怎么做到的 |
[31:03] | You know exactly who I am, don’t you? | 你很清楚我是谁 对吧 |
[31:07] | And I know who you are. | 我也知道你是谁 |
[31:10] | I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced. | 咱俩好像还没正式自我介绍呢 |
[31:15] | Lee Scoresby. | 李·斯科尔斯比 |
[31:19] | The famous aeronaut. | 那个著名的气球驾驶员 |
[31:22] | Where is Lyra? | 莱拉在哪 |
[31:23] | Can’t help you there. | 这我帮不了你 |
[31:25] | Well, that’s interesting because the last time I saw her, | 有意思 上次我见她时 |
[31:27] | she was flying off from my station in your balloon. | 她正乘坐你的气球 飞离我的站点 |
[31:30] | I ain’t never going to tell you where to find that little girl | 我绝不会告诉你那女孩在哪 |
[31:32] | – because my life is worth one-tenth of hers. – Indeed, it is. | -因为我的命不如她十分之一值钱 -这是没错 |
[31:36] | But you do misunderstand me, Mr Scoresby. | 但你误解我了 斯科尔斯比先生 |
[31:40] | I’m her mother. | 我是她妈妈 |
[31:41] | – So? – So she needs me. | -那又如何 -她需要我 |
[31:43] | No, she doesn’t. | 她才不需要 |
[31:44] | There are things that she just doesn’t understand. | 有些事她根本不懂 |
[31:46] | See, I think there are things that you don’t understand. | 我倒觉得是你有些事不懂 |
[31:48] | The worth of a life would be one. | 比如生命的价值 |
[31:50] | Didn’t you shoot a man dead this morning? | 你今早不是才打死了一个人吗 |
[32:04] | Do you have children, Mr Scoresby? | 你有孩子吗 斯科尔斯比先生 |
[32:06] | – No. – Then, how can you possibly understand | -没有 -那你怎么可能理解 |
[32:09] | what it feels like? I need… | 我的感受 我必须 |
[32:12] | ..to find her. | 找到她 |
[32:15] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[32:19] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[32:20] | It’s not enough, though, is it? | 但那不够 是吧 |
[32:22] | Love. | 爱 |
[32:24] | It doesn’t mean you won’t hurt her, | 那不代表你不会伤害她 |
[32:26] | doesn’t mean she’s safe with you. | 或是她跟你在一起是安全的 |
[32:28] | It doesn’t work that way. | 爱不是那样的 |
[32:37] | – Just tell me where she is. – I can’t… | -告诉我她在哪 -我不能 |
[32:40] | ..because I do love her. | 因为我也爱她 |
[32:42] | And I swore I’d keep her safe. | 我发过誓要保护她 |
[32:44] | She’s safe with me. | 她跟我在一起就很安全 |
[32:45] | The woman who turns children into ghosts? I don’t think so. | 把孩子变成鬼的女人吗 拉倒吧 |
[32:52] | Yeah, I’ve got very few skills in life… | 我这辈子本事不多 |
[32:56] | ..almost nothing to offer the world, if I’m honest… | 老实说的话 几乎没啥有用的本事 |
[33:00] | ..but I did find out at a young age I’m good with pain. | 但我很小就发现 我擅长忍痛 |
[33:03] | This one time, my father hit me so hard with his shoe, | 有次 我父亲拿鞋狠狠地打我 |
[33:07] | my leg swelled up. | 我的腿都肿了 |
[33:09] | I couldn’t sit. I couldn’t stand. I couldn’t do anything. | 我坐不下 站不起 什么都做不了 |
[33:12] | He says to me, “Don’t you even think about running away.” | 他对我说 “你别想逃跑” |
[33:16] | Run away? | 逃跑 |
[33:18] | I couldn’t reach down to put on my shoes. | 我都不能弯下腰穿鞋 |
[33:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:34] | He’d humiliate me until I’d said enough sorries | 他会羞辱我 直到我为那天 |
[33:37] | to make up for whatever thing | 被他拿来当做 |
[33:39] | he decided that day would justify his temper. | 发脾气借口的事道够了歉 |
[33:42] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[33:49] | You do know, don’t you? | 你还真知道 是吧 |
[33:54] | You know…because you had parents | 你知道 因为你的父母 |
[33:56] | just like mine, of course you did. | 也跟我的一样 当然了 |
[33:58] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[34:02] | You know nothing about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[34:04] | Yeah, and I believed it. | 嗯 我相信了 |
[34:06] | I believed him, I believed I was nothing, believed I deserved it. | 我相信了他 我相信我一无是处 我活该 |
[34:10] | I was almost grateful for it when it came. | 我几乎对惩罚感到感激 |
[34:12] | Ever feel that? Grateful? | 你有过那种感觉吗 感激 |
[34:15] | You did, didn’t you? | 你有 是吧 |
[34:17] | I know what it’s like to feel hurt like yours. | 我知道你那种痛苦是什么感觉 |
[34:20] | But, right now, I feel more alive than I have in years | 但现在 因为她 我感到了前所未有的 |
[34:24] | because of her. | 鲜活 |
[34:27] | She’s given me hope. | 她给了我希望 |
[34:35] | I will rip out every nail | 我会拔掉你的每片指甲 |
[34:38] | and I will break every bone… | 打断你的每根骨头 |
[34:40] | And it won’t break me, and you know it won’t, | 那也休息让我崩溃 你很清楚 |
[34:43] | because it wouldn’t break you either. | 因为换你也不会 |
[34:46] | You can threaten me, torture me… | 你可以威胁我 折磨我 |
[34:51] | ..but I will never tell you where Lyra is. | 但我绝不会告诉你莱拉在哪 |
[34:55] | Because my life is worth one-tenth of hers. | 因为我的命不如她十分之一值钱 |
[35:25] | It’s been a long time since you’ve talked about him. | 你好久没提过他了 |
[35:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:30] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[36:04] | Paddington… | 帕丁顿 |
[36:06] | Paddington? Paddington! | 帕丁顿 帕丁顿 |
[36:09] | Mr Brown, in here. | 布朗先生 在这里 |
[36:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:12] | – We need to get into that archive. – Sorry. Sorry. | -我们得进入那间档案室 -抱歉 |
[36:15] | Paddington, please don’t take this the wrong way, | 帕丁顿 请别误会 |
[36:17] | but are you certain there was an explorer? | 但你确定探险家真存在吗 |
[36:20] | You didn’t just find a hat and make up some…? | 你不是找到顶帽子 就以为… |
[36:25] | – What? – Just sit down. | -怎么了 -坐下 |
[36:27] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么那么看我 |
[36:28] | This should be a safe place to hide for a while. | 在这里躲一阵应该是安全的 |
[36:30] | Is it me, or is it hot in here? Why do I feel so…? | 是只有我觉得这里热吗 我怎么觉得那么… |
[36:33] | Uncomfortable? | 不舒服 |
[36:34] | Flushed? | 脸红 |
[36:36] | Queasy? | 想吐 |
[36:38] | It’s called a hard stare. | 这叫瞪 |
[36:40] | My aunt taught me to do them | 我姑妈教我的 |
[36:41] | when people had forgotten their manners. | 在别人忘记礼数时这么做 |
[36:43] | Give me strength. Mr Brown, you can trust me. | 这给我力量 布朗先生 你可以信任我 |
[36:46] | There really was an explorer. | 真的有个探险家 |
[36:48] | If we can find him, I know he’ll give me a home. | 如果我们能找到他 他肯定会给我个家 |
[36:51] | A proper home. | 一个真正的家 |
[36:53] | What is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[36:54] | – It’s popcorn. – It’s disgusting! | -是爆米花 -好难吃 |
[36:57] | – It tastes like wood shavings. – Then stop eating it! | -味道像木屑 -那就别吃了 |
[36:59] | – I’m trying. – Do you take anything seriously? | -我也不想吃 -你就不能严肃点吗 |
[37:03] | Is that why you came looking for me? | 所以你才来找我吗 |
[37:06] | You thought I was messing around? | 因为你以为我在胡闹 |
[37:08] | Just because I’m not sat in a corner crying | 虽然我没坐在角落里哭 |
[37:10] | doesn’t mean I don’t take things seriously. | 不代表我就不严肃对待事情 |
[37:14] | I lost my best friend. | 我失去了我最好的朋友 |
[37:17] | He was killed by my father. | 我父亲杀了他 |
[37:20] | And I think about him every single day and I miss him. | 我每天都想他 想念他 |
[37:24] | I want to talk to him. | 我想跟他说话 |
[37:27] | I want to tell him I’m sorry because it’s my fault he died. | 我想向他道歉 因为他的死是我的错 |
[37:42] | I came looking for you because I was worried about you. | 我去找你是因为担心你 |
[39:25] | You stole them from the guard. | 你从守卫那里偷的 |
[39:30] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[39:35] | There’s a prophecy. | 有一则预言 |
[39:38] | About Lyra. | 关于莱拉的 |
[39:40] | Witches speak of it, | 女巫们谈论它 |
[39:41] | and it means people will be looking for her, | 所以人们会找她 |
[39:43] | and not all of them good. | 不都是好人 |
[39:47] | So you mustn’t trust anyone. | 所以你谁都不能信任 |
[39:50] | I’m searching for Lyra myself, but if you find her… | 我也在找莱拉 但如果你找到了她 |
[39:55] | ..please… | 求你 |
[39:58] | ..keep her safe. | 保护好她 |
[40:01] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:13] | Resurrection comes in the strangest of forms. | 起死回生的形式真是意料不到 |
[40:16] | Do you think you can stand? | 你站得起来吗 |
[40:18] | I hope so. | 希望能 |
[40:21] | How are we going to find Grumman? | 我们要怎么找到格鲁曼 |
[40:23] | Head up the Yenisei river, see if we can find him up there. | 沿叶尼塞河往上游走 看能不能在那里找到他 |
[40:42] | – Are we getting the balloon back? – No. | -我们去拿回气球吗 -不 |
[40:45] | It’s exactly what they’ll expect. | 那他们肯定会料到 |
[40:47] | We can’t fly out of here. | 我们别想飞走了 |
[40:48] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[40:50] | If we can get ourselves a boat, | 找艘船 |
[40:52] | we should be on the water by dawn. | 到天明时应该能上河了 |
[40:55] | Find Grumman and his item of protection, | 找到格鲁曼和他的护身利器 |
[40:57] | then find Lyra before her mother does. | 在莱拉的妈妈之前找到莱拉 |
[41:01] | Now. | 走 |
[41:30] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[42:32] | “To the mind that is still… | 游心于淡 |
[42:34] | “..the whole universe surrenders.” | 而天下治矣 |
[42:59] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[43:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:18] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[43:22] | Lizzie? | 莉齐 |
[43:24] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是意外之喜 |
[43:27] | You’d better come in. | 你们快进来吧 |
[44:09] | It’s nice to see you again so soon. | 很高兴这么快又见到了你 |
[44:11] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[44:16] | You haven’t introduced me to your friend, Lizzie. | 你还没向我介绍你的朋友呢 莉齐 |
[44:19] | This is… | 这是… |
[44:21] | ..Mark. | 马克 |
[44:23] | What can I do for you, Lizzie… | 需要我为你们做什么 莉齐 |
[44:26] | ..and Mark? | 马克 |
[44:27] | Lizzie thinks she left something of hers in your car earlier. | 莉齐觉得她早先把一样东西落在了你车里 |
[44:32] | We’ve come to ask for it back. | 我们想来要回它 |
[44:44] | I take it you mean this. | 你是指这个吧 |
[44:47] | – That’s mine! – Yours? | -那是我的 -你的 |
[44:50] | I think you’ll find it’s mine. | 我觉得你会发现这是我的 |
[44:54] | – I’m a collector. – You’re a thief. | -我是个收藏家 -你是个小偷 |
[44:57] | – So let me call the police and they can settle this. – No! | -那我报警 让他们来判断吧 -不行 |
[44:59] | No? | 不行吗 |
[45:01] | Not in your best interest, William. | 那对你不利吧 威廉 |
[45:05] | Or yours, Lyra. | 对你也不利 莱拉 |
[45:08] | You still don’t recognise me. | 你还没认出我 |
[45:13] | You’re not as astute… | 你的脑瓜 |
[45:17] | ..as your mother. | 可不如你妈妈 |
[45:20] | The party in London. | 伦敦那场派对 |
[45:23] | Now she remembers. | 她可算记得了 |
[45:31] | You don’t even know what you’ve stolen. | 你都不知道你偷了什么 |
[45:33] | Lyra, stop. | 莱拉 别说了 |
[45:34] | You’re just going to stick it on a shelf, so give it back. | 你反正也只打算把它摆在架子上 还给我 |
[45:37] | Can’t do that. | 不行 |
[45:38] | – Give it back! – Lyra! | -还给我 -莱拉 |
[45:43] | Sit down before I call the police. | 坐下 要不我报警了 |
[45:55] | I was going to give you a chance…to earn it back. | 我打算给你个机会 把它赢回去 |
[46:00] | Get me the object that I want… | 给我拿到我想要的东西 |
[46:03] | ..and I’ll return the alethiometer to you. | 我就把真理仪还给你 |
[46:07] | What is it that you want? | 你想要什么 |
[46:09] | I’m aware you found a doorway… | 我知道你发现了一条通道 |
[46:13] | ..that leads to another world. | 通往另一个世界的通道 |
[46:15] | A crossroads world. | 一个十字路口世界 |
[46:18] | The man that made that doorway… | 打开那条通道的人 |
[46:21] | ..has a knife. | 有把刀 |
[46:23] | I think he’s hiding in the tower, | 我觉得他躲在塔楼里 |
[46:26] | the one with the carved angels around it. | 周边有雕刻天使的那座 |
[46:29] | Torre degli Angeli. | 天使之塔 |
[46:31] | Bring the knife to me… | 把刀拿给我 |
[46:34] | ..and I’ll give you what you want. | 我就把你要的东西给你 |
[46:39] | We’ll do it. | 我们去拿 |
[46:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:50] | We’ll get your knife. | 我们会把刀拿来的 |