| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Mr Jopari, I’ve reason to believe you’re in possession of an item | 约帕里先生 我相信你手里有个东西 | 
| [00:07] | that confers protection on anyone who holds it. | 会给予持有它的人保护 | 
| [00:09] | A subtle knife. | 魔法神刀 | 
| [00:11] | You have this knife, do you? | 刀在你手上吗 | 
| [00:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [00:12] | But I want to find the person who does. | 但我想找到持刀者 | 
| [00:15] | You swear to put Lyra under the protection of that Subtle Knife… | 你保证莱拉能受到魔法神刀的庇佑 | 
| [00:18] | ..I’ll take you wherever you need to go. | 我就带你去任何你想去的地方 | 
| [00:19] | I’ll gladly do that. | 乐意效劳 | 
| [00:21] | You must make a journey which starts at hornbeam. | 你必须从角树开始你的旅程 | 
| [00:25] | Find the entrance. | 找到入口 | 
| [00:27] | Your work here is finished. | 你在这里的工作已经结束了 | 
| [00:29] | Save the girl… | 拯救那个女孩 | 
| [00:31] | ..And the boy. | 和那个男孩 | 
| [00:33] | The council have approved your proposal | 委员会已批准了你的提议 | 
| [00:35] | and we shall launch the airships. | 飞艇这就出发 | 
| [00:36] | The witches must be cleansed. | 女巫需要清理 | 
| [00:40] | Lyra is indistinct | 莱拉之所以模糊 | 
| [00:41] | because she followed Asriel through the Anomaly. | 是因为她追随阿斯里尔穿过了异常点 | 
| [00:44] | Will you join us? | 你愿意跟我们一起吗 | 
| [00:46] | The Magisterium will pay for what they did to us. | 教会当局要为他们给我们的伤害付出代价 | 
| [00:49] | A telegram from the North informing me | 北方发来的电报说 | 
| [00:51] | that 24 of our Magisterium soldiers at base camp | 营地有24名教会当局士兵 | 
| [00:55] | have been killed in cold blood. | 被残忍杀害 | 
| [00:57] | We’re losing control of the North. | 我们在失去对北方的控制 | 
| [01:04] | Till next time. | 回头见 | 
| [01:05] | The alethiometer – someone took it. | 真理仪 有人把它拿走了 | 
| [01:07] | But we need it. Without that, | 但我们需要它 没有真理仪 | 
| [01:08] | we’ll never find my dad. | 我们就找不到我爸爸 | 
| [01:09] | I know! | 我知道 | 
| [01:10] | I have something that’s vital of hers. She’ll return. | 我有对她至关重要的东西 她会回来的 | 
| [01:14] | Then she’s mine. | 到时她就是我的了 | 
| [01:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:17] | Will! | 威尔 | 
| [01:18] | Lyra, stay away from that boy. | 莱拉 离那男孩远点 | 
| [01:20] | Do you understand me? He will do you nothing but harm. | 明白了吗 他只会伤害你 | 
| [01:28] | Lyra, I’ve got it, come on! | 莱拉 我拿到了 快走 | 
| [01:32] | Lyra! | 莱拉 | 
| [01:44] | The skies in this world are just as beautiful as ours. | 这世界的天空和我们世界的一样美丽 | 
| [01:48] | It gives me some hope. | 这让我有了一线希望 | 
| [01:53] | Lyra must be close. | 莱拉肯定就在附近 | 
| [02:03] | Angels. | 是天使 | 
| [02:05] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 | 
| [02:06] | They haven’t made themselves visible for thousands of years. | 他们几千年来都不曾现身于世 | 
| [02:09] | And the last time they were seen, it was to make war. | 上一次现身 可是为了制造战争 | 
| [02:14] | Now that Asriel has thrown the worlds apart, | 现在阿斯里尔搅乱了世界 | 
| [02:17] | they are going to him. | 他们要去找他了 | 
| [02:18] | If Asriel has angels on his side, he can do anything. | 如果天使站在阿斯里尔那边 那他就无所不能了 | 
| [02:24] | This is the sign I needed. | 这就是我等待的信号 | 
| [02:28] | – You want to follow? – I will bring Asriel back, | -你想跟上他们吗 -我会把阿斯里尔带回来 | 
| [02:31] | and we will return to our world | 我们会回到我们的世界 | 
| [02:33] | and destroy the Magisterium together. | 一起摧毁教会当局 | 
| [02:42] | We must find Lyra. | 我们必须找到莱拉 | 
| [02:56] | The fate of many worlds may rest on you. | 多个世界的命运都系于你 | 
| [03:03] | – You have a task ahead of you. – Will? | -你有任务要完成 -威尔 | 
| [03:08] | Will? | 威尔 | 
| [03:10] | His hand is worse. | 他手上的伤更严重了 | 
| [03:13] | I’m not sure we can help him, Lyra. | 我不知道我们能不能帮他 莱拉 | 
| [03:43] | This way. | 这边 | 
| [03:59] | Lyra. | 莱拉 | 
| [04:11] | Lyra! | 莱拉 | 
| [04:19] | I see you. | 我看到你了 | 
| [04:25] | Will, wake up! Will, we need to get out of here! | 威尔 醒醒 威尔 我们得离开这里 | 
| [04:27] | Angelica’s downstairs and she’s going to kill us. | 安吉莉卡在楼下 她要杀了我们 | 
| [04:38] | Will, hurry up! | 威尔 快点 | 
| [04:44] | Come on, this way. | 走这边 | 
| [04:52] | Will, help me! | 威尔 帮帮我 | 
| [05:16] | Can you get us out of here? | 你能带我们离开这里吗 | 
| [05:18] | Hurry! | 快点 | 
| [05:22] | – He has the knife! – Look, we don’t want to hurt you. | -刀在他手上 -听着 我们不想伤害你们 | 
| [05:25] | We want to hurt you. | 是我们想伤害你们 | 
| [05:28] | You killed our brother and you stole the knife. | 你杀了我们的哥哥 还偷了刀 | 
| [05:31] | It would have protected us and our adults in the hills. | 那刀本可以保护我们 和山里的大人们 | 
| [05:48] | I am so sorry about your brother. | 我对你们哥哥的事很遗憾 | 
| [05:50] | Leave. Now. | 快滚 | 
| [07:41] | Let me see the wound. | 让我看看伤口 | 
| [07:53] | Was it your knife that made that? | 这伤口是你的刀造成的吗 | 
| [07:58] | Show them, Will. | 给她们看 威尔 | 
| [08:07] | If you trust me, you trust her. | 如果你信任我 就要信任她 | 
| [08:09] | You never met her. | 你并没见过她 | 
| [08:11] | And if you think you can keep anything from her, you can’t. | 如果你觉得你能瞒过她 那就大错特错了 | 
| [08:16] | They’re here to help us. | 她们是来帮我们的 | 
| [08:23] | You ever seen such a blade before? | 你们见过这种刀吗 | 
| [08:25] | No. | 没有 | 
| [08:28] | This edge. | 这刀刃 | 
| [08:29] | What does this edge cut? | 这刀刃能切开什么 | 
| [08:31] | – Everything. – Nothing. | -一切 -没什么 | 
| [08:46] | Well, you’re not poisoned. | 你没有中毒 | 
| [08:49] | But this isn’t a normal wound. | 但这不是普通的伤口 | 
| [08:51] | It’s going to take more than plants to heal it. | 不是敷点药草就能好的 | 
| [08:53] | It needs a spell. | 还需要咒语 | 
| [08:56] | We need to gather lichens. | 我们得去采集地衣 | 
| [09:19] | Well, if that isn’t the craziest thing. | 这真是太疯狂了 | 
| [09:28] | Do you think you can fly through it? | 你觉得你能飞过去吗 | 
| [09:31] | Just make yourself comfortable, Mr Jopari. | 坐稳当了 约帕里先生 | 
| [09:33] | We’re going in. | 我们要进去了 | 
| [10:14] | OK, so, not quite the Cave and a keyboard, | 好吧 虽然不是山洞和键盘 | 
| [10:17] | but let’s see if you work as well. | 但看看你是不是一样好用吧 | 
| [10:42] | “Turning to the summit for provision of nourishment | “转上高峰 获取养分 | 
| [10:46] | brings good fortune. | 带来好运 | 
| [10:48] | “Spying about with sharp eyes like a tiger with insatiable craving. | 利眼侦查 贪婪如虎 | 
| [10:56] | “Keeping still as the mountain, it is a bypath. | 幽静山峦 小道僻径 | 
| [11:00] | “It means little stones, doors and openings. | 小石 门洞与穴口 | 
| [11:05] | “Signs are coming that will steel you on your path.” | 迹象将至 指引前路” | 
| [11:09] | Good. Something I can understand for a change. | 很好 终于是我能看懂的东西了 | 
| [11:14] | You know, you keep staring at me. | 你一直盯着我看 | 
| [11:21] | I’ve always wanted to meet a witch. | 我一直想看看女巫是什么样 | 
| [11:25] | My father gave me a book about witches. | 我父亲给了我一本关于女巫的书 | 
| [11:27] | It had pictures in it. | 上面还有图画 | 
| [11:29] | They all had raven hair. | 她们都有乌黑的头发 | 
| [11:31] | I find those books irritating. | 我觉得那些书很气人 | 
| [11:33] | Asriel knows what a witch looks like. | 阿斯里尔知道女巫长什么样 | 
| [11:36] | Don’t touch that flower. | 别碰那朵花 | 
| [11:39] | I want to know everything. | 我想知道一切 | 
| [11:42] | What can you do? | 你有什么能力 | 
| [11:43] | What can I do? | 我有什么能力 | 
| [11:44] | I know you can fly, obviously. | 我知道你能飞 这不用说 | 
| [11:47] | And you can kill, pretty easily. | 你还能杀人 轻而易举 | 
| [11:50] | And the cold doesn’t affect you. | 你还不怕冷 | 
| [11:52] | And you can hear whispers on the wind. | 你能听见风中的低语 | 
| [11:55] | Are we safe? | 我们安全了吗 | 
| [12:00] | Is Will safe? | 威尔安全了吗 | 
| [12:04] | – His wound is deep. – But he’ll get better. | -他的伤口很深 -但他会康复的 | 
| [12:06] | Right? Now that we’re with you, he’ll be better? | 是吗 既然我们碰到你了 他会康复的吧 | 
| [12:08] | We will do what we can here. | 我们在这里会尽力而为 | 
| [12:11] | But then we must travel to our lands. | 但之后我们必须回我们的世界 | 
| [12:15] | Our lands? | 我们的世界 | 
| [12:16] | The flora is more powerful in our world. | 我们世界的植物威力更强 | 
| [12:19] | Taking us home? | 你要带我们回家吗 | 
| [12:20] | I pledged to keep you safe, Lyra. | 我保证过要护你周全 莱拉 | 
| [12:23] | We’ll do so at home. | 我们回家便能做到 | 
| [12:25] | A place I know. | 那是我熟悉的地方 | 
| [12:27] | A place I can hide you. | 我能把你藏起来 | 
| [12:50] | Why isn’t she frightened? | 她为什么不害怕 | 
| [12:53] | She’s not from here, is she? | 她不是这里的人 对吗 | 
| [13:20] | Maybe they’re right. Maybe we should go to my world. | 也许她们说得对 也许我们是该去我的世界 | 
| [13:24] | Why did you leave, Lyra? | 你为什么离开那儿 莱拉 | 
| [13:26] | To investigate Dust. | 为了调查尘埃 | 
| [13:29] | To try to do my best by Roger. | 为了不辜负罗杰 | 
| [13:35] | The thing is, these witches… | 关键是 这些女巫… | 
| [13:38] | ..they’re connected to the Earth, | 她们与世界紧密相连 | 
| [13:39] | they can find answer after answer. | 她们可以找到各种答案 | 
| [13:41] | And my father? | 那我父亲呢 | 
| [13:45] | What does the alethiometer say to do? | 真理仪叫你怎么做 | 
| [13:48] | Will, I can see the way you’re hiding your hand, | 威尔 我能看到你藏着你的手 | 
| [13:49] | I know it’s bleeding. | 我知道它在出血 | 
| [13:52] | Only a little. | 就一点点 | 
| [13:53] | There are more powerful plants in my world. | 我的世界里有更厉害的植物 | 
| [13:55] | – They say that, and I think that, too. – Look, I get it. | -她们这么说 我也认同 -我都明白 | 
| [13:57] | You’re scared cos you think I can’t go on. | 你害怕 因为你觉得我撑不下去了 | 
| [14:01] | I can do this. | 我能行 | 
| [14:03] | We can do this. | 我们能行 | 
| [14:05] | Ask the alethiometer where my father is, | 问问真理仪我父亲在哪 | 
| [14:08] | what world he’s in, where we might find him. | 他在哪个世界 我们在哪能找到他 | 
| [14:50] | He’s close. | 他就在附近 | 
| [14:52] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [14:55] | He’s in this world. | 他就在这个世界 | 
| [15:05] | So this is a new world? | 那么这是个新的世界了 | 
| [15:10] | New to those not born in it | 对不是在这儿出生的人是新的 | 
| [15:12] | as old as yours or mine otherwise. | 其实和你的和我的一样古老 | 
| [15:15] | What Asriel has done has shaken everything up, | 阿斯里尔所做的改变了一切 | 
| [15:17] | Mr Scoresby. | 斯科尔斯比先生 | 
| [15:18] | Looks empty. | 一片荒凉啊 | 
| [15:20] | Not so. Beyond that headland is a city once powerful and wealthy. | 不是的 海角尽头有座城市 曾经强大富庶 | 
| [15:25] | That’s where we’re headed to. | 我们就是要去那儿 | 
| [15:26] | The knife bearer may be there. | 持刀者可能就在那 | 
| [15:29] | Once great, the city has fallen on hard times. | 曾经的重镇 如今没落了 | 
| [15:32] | In another life, I’d be looking for what I could scavenge. | 情况如果稍有不同 我只会搜刮我能利用的东西 | 
| [15:35] | In another life, neither of us would be here at all. | 情况如果稍有不同 你我根本不会来这里 | 
| [15:39] | You have a strange way about you, Mr Jopari. | 你这人挺奇怪 约帕里先生 | 
| [15:41] | They say things about shamans. | 关于萨满有很多传闻 | 
| [15:44] | – Oh, yeah, what do they say? – That they have powers. | -是吗 都说了什么 -说萨满有异能 | 
| [15:46] | That they can fly. | 他们会飞 | 
| [15:48] | Yet you cannot. | 但你不会 | 
| [15:50] | Oh, but I can. | 我会啊 | 
| [15:52] | – How do you figure? – I needed to fly. | -怎么说 -我需要飞 | 
| [15:54] | I summoned you. | 我召唤了你 | 
| [15:56] | Here I am | 现在 | 
| [15:58] | flying. | 我就在飞 | 
| [16:00] | I’m human, but I’ve learnt a few things along the way. | 我是人类 但我一路走来 学到了些东西 | 
| [16:03] | I’ve spent time with witches, academicians, spirits. | 我曾和女巫 院士 鬼神相处过 | 
| [16:07] | I’ve found folly everywhere. | 处处都有愚蠢之事 | 
| [16:11] | And this journey, is it folly or wisdom? | 这趟旅程是愚蠢还是明智之举 | 
| [16:14] | This journey? | 这趟旅程 | 
| [16:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [16:22] | So we find the bearer of the Subtle Knife, and what then? | 我们找到魔法神刀的持刀者 然后呢 | 
| [16:24] | We tell him what his task is. | 告诉他任务是什么 | 
| [16:26] | And that task includes protecting Lyra? | 那个任务包括保护莱拉吗 | 
| [16:31] | It will protect us all. | 会保护我们所有人 | 
| [16:37] | – That’s it, we’re stopping. – No, ask the Alethiometer. | -够了 我们必须停下 -不 问真理仪 | 
| [16:40] | Ask how close my father is. | 我爸爸还有多远 | 
| [16:41] | There’s no point getting you to your father | 即便我们带你找到了你爸 | 
| [16:43] | if, when we get you there, you’re half-dead. | 如果你只剩下半条命 那也没意义了 | 
| [16:44] | No, you’re using me as an excuse to stop. | 不 你只是拿我当休息的借口 | 
| [16:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [16:55] | I know you wouldn’t use me as an excuse to stop. | 我知道你不会那么做的 | 
| [17:00] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 | 
| [17:06] | You should rest, too. | 你也该休息一下 | 
| [17:28] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 | 
| [17:30] | I have never been more sure. | 万分确定 | 
| [17:33] | You want the knife, don’t you? | 你想要那把刀 不是吗 | 
| [18:15] | She’s there. | 她在那儿 | 
| [18:17] | It’s all right, you know? | 没关系的 | 
| [18:19] | You can come out. | 你们可以出来 | 
| [18:24] | Hello. I’m Mary. | 你们好 我是玛丽 | 
| [18:26] | Do you want something to eat? | 你们想要点吃的吗 | 
| [18:34] | It’s no good for you at all. It’s full of sugar. | 对你们可没好处 全是糖 | 
| [18:37] | I won’t tell your parents. | 我不会告诉你们父母的 | 
| [18:43] | Haven’t got parents. | 我们没有父母 | 
| [18:45] | The Spectres got ’em. | 他们被妖怪抓到了 | 
| [18:47] | The Spectres? | 妖怪 | 
| [18:49] | How come they’re not getting you, miss? | 它们为什么不来抓你 女士 | 
| [18:52] | Can you not even see them? | 你都看不到它们吗 | 
| [18:54] | Oh, we can’t see them either, but… | 我们也看不见它们 但是… | 
| [18:58] | Paola. | 她是宝拉 | 
| [19:01] | So, you’re alone, then? | 只有你们两个吗 | 
| [19:05] | The other adults used to look after us, | 以前有别的大人照顾我们 | 
| [19:07] | but then they got scared, ran up to the hills. | 但后来他们害怕了 都跑去山上了 | 
| [19:09] | To the mountain. | 到山里去了 | 
| [19:10] | Now the other kids have gone, too. | 现在其他孩子也过去了 | 
| [19:14] | You’re not from this world, are you? | 你不是这个世界的人 对吗 | 
| [19:17] | Like that Lyra girl. | 跟那个莱拉一样 | 
| [19:19] | Lyra? You’ve seen Lyra? | 莱拉 你们见过莱拉吗 | 
| [19:21] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 | 
| [19:23] | She did something bad to Tullio. | 她伤害了图利奥 | 
| [19:26] | We were trying to kill her, but she escaped. | 我们想杀了她 但她逃走了 | 
| [19:31] | Was that wrong? | 那样做不对吗 | 
| [19:33] | Yes. | 当然不对 | 
| [19:35] | Everything’s wrong here, miss, you’ll learn that soon enough. | 这里一切都不对劲 女士 你很快就会明白 | 
| [19:38] | Where has Lyra gone? | 莱拉去哪了 | 
| [19:40] | She’s with the witch. | 她跟女巫走了 | 
| [19:45] | Miss, can I have a hug? | 女士 我能抱抱你吗 | 
| [19:51] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [20:00] | Can you stay for a bit? | 你能不能别急着走 | 
| [20:02] | Look after us? | 照顾我们 | 
| [20:04] | The Spectres aren’t getting you | 妖怪不伤害你 | 
| [20:05] | you don’t have to go like the others. | 所以你不必像其他人一样离开 | 
| [20:07] | You can make us have baths and tell us what to do and all that. | 你可以叫我们洗澡 叫我们做事情之类的 | 
| [20:15] | I’ve been sent here to do something important. | 我来这里是有重要的事要做 | 
| [20:18] | We’ll be fine. | 我们没事 | 
| [20:21] | We’ve got each other. | 我们还有彼此 | 
| [20:23] | Go on, Paola. | 走吧 宝拉 | 
| [20:29] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [20:31] | You shouldn’t be here alone. | 你们不该独自待在这儿 | 
| [20:33] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 | 
| [20:35] | I’ll bring you to your adults. | 我带你们去找大人 | 
| [20:40] | I’m thinking about my wife and my son. | 我在想我的妻儿 | 
| [20:43] | I feel closer to him here. | 这里让我觉得靠近他了 | 
| [20:47] | I haven’t been back to this world since I left my own. | 我离开自己的世界后 就没回到过这个世界 | 
| [20:51] | I hadn’t even met Sayan Kotor. | 当时我还不认识塞扬·科特 | 
| [20:54] | You don’t see your daemon in my world. | 我的世界里没有精灵 | 
| [20:58] | I’d given up hope of finding a window and getting back to them. | 我已经放弃找到窗户 回到妻儿身边的希望 | 
| [21:07] | Anyway, you were right. | 好吧 你说得对 | 
| [21:08] | I should sleep. | 我该睡了 | 
| [21:09] | If only I could. | 能睡着就好了 | 
| [21:11] | I tell you what, why don’t we make some coffee instead? | 不如我们煮点咖啡吧 | 
| [21:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:21] | Let me help. | 我帮你吧 | 
| [21:23] | Yeah, can you magic us up some fire? | 你能施魔法生个火吗 | 
| [21:28] | One moment. | 等一下 | 
| [21:40] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [21:48] | The knife that Will carries, | 威尔的那把刀 | 
| [21:50] | the way it’s cut him, it’s no ordinary cut. | 他所受的刀伤不是普通的刀伤 | 
| [21:53] | It scares me, | 这让我害怕 | 
| [21:55] | how he got a weapon this powerful. | 他有这样一件强大的武器 | 
| [21:57] | You think you need to protect me from Will? | 你觉得威尔会威胁到我吗 | 
| [21:59] | Will’s knife is amazing. | 威尔的刀很厉害 | 
| [22:01] | It can be very dangerous if it’s in the wrong hands, but… | 如果它落入敌手会非常危险 但 | 
| [22:05] | ..Will’s the bearer, | 威尔是持刀者 | 
| [22:05] | he wouldn’t do anything to me. | 他不会把我怎么样的 | 
| [22:10] | Serafina Pekkala, my job | 塞拉芬娜·佩卡拉 我的任务 | 
| [22:12] | is to help Will find his father. | 是帮威尔找到他父亲 | 
| [22:15] | Will’s father? | 威尔的父亲 | 
| [22:17] | The alethiometer said so. | 真理仪是这么说的 | 
| [22:19] | I stopped trusting it after Roger died. | 罗杰死后我就不再信任它了 | 
| [22:22] | But I lost it. | 但我把它弄丢了 | 
| [22:27] | And I found out how important it is. | 然后我才知道它有多重要 | 
| [22:31] | How it’s a part of me. | 它是我的一部分 | 
| [22:34] | So if it says I need to help Will, | 所以如果它说我得保护威尔 | 
| [22:36] | then that’s what I’ve got to do. | 我就必须保护威尔 | 
| [22:42] | People told me it was your reading of the alethiometer | 人们都说我会惊叹于 | 
| [22:45] | that I’d find impressive. | 你对真理仪的解读 | 
| [22:47] | The truth is… | 其实 | 
| [22:49] | ..It’s your obstinacy that’s your gift. | 执着才是你的天赋 | 
| [22:54] | Our task is to protect you, Lyra. | 我们的任务就是保护你 莱拉 | 
| [22:57] | If that means protecting you and Will, then so be it, | 如果因此我要保护你和威尔 那就这样吧 | 
| [23:01] | even though this world makes me very uneasy. | 即使这个世界让我非常不安 | 
| [23:05] | Well, you should be uneasy. | 你是该感到不安 | 
| [23:08] | There’s creatures here. | 这里有种生物 | 
| [23:10] | They don’t hurt children, but they could hurt you. | 它们不会伤害孩子 但能伤害你 | 
| [23:13] | We will help you find Will’s father… | 我们会帮你找到威尔的父亲 | 
| [23:16] | ..But we need to stop Will’s bleeding first. | 但我们得先帮威尔止血 | 
| [23:59] | Please tell me he’ll be all right. | 请告诉我他会没事 | 
| [24:03] | We’ve done all we can here. | 我们已经尽力了 | 
| [24:09] | Your alethiometer – where does it say to find his father? | 你的真理仪 它说去哪里找他父亲 | 
| [24:33] | Up. | 向上走 | 
| [24:35] | Keep going up. | 一直向上 | 
| [24:36] | That’s all it says. | 它就说了这个 | 
| [24:41] | Stay close to him. | 别离开他身边 | 
| [24:43] | He’ll be cold tonight. | 他今晚会感到冷 | 
| [24:44] | We’ll continue up the mountain in the morning. | 我们明早继续爬山 | 
| [24:56] | We feel safe here… | 我们在这儿很安全 | 
| [24:58] | ..Don’t we? | 是吧 | 
| [25:15] | Fra Pavel. | 弗拉·帕维尔 | 
| [25:18] | I have consulted the alethiometer as you’ve asked. | 我按你的要求询问了真理仪 | 
| [25:21] | I don’t entirely understand what I’ve seen. | 我并不能完全理解我看到的东西 | 
| [25:24] | Perhaps if you tell me, | 如果你告诉我 | 
| [25:26] | we shall understand it better together. | 或许我们一起想会更容易理解 | 
| [25:28] | May I speak freely? | 我能直言吗 | 
| [25:29] | Even though I should rightly be punished for such words. | 尽管我应该为说这样的话而受罚 | 
| [25:32] | Whatever it is… | 无论什么话 | 
| [25:35] | ..It has come from the alethiometer, am I right? | 都是从你真理仪那里看来的 不是吗 | 
| [25:39] | You are. | 正是 | 
| [25:41] | So why should you be punished for telling me something | 所以你怎么会因向我转述了 | 
| [25:44] | which you in turn have been told? | 你听来的话而受罚呢 | 
| [25:48] | Go ahead. | 直说无妨 | 
| [25:52] | Mrs Coulter is looking for her child. | 库尔特夫人在找她的孩子 | 
| [25:55] | The girl has gone into another world. | 那女孩去另一个世界了 | 
| [26:01] | Before Asriel opened the hole in the sky, | 阿斯里尔撕开天上的洞前 | 
| [26:04] | Mrs Coulter came to see me. | 库尔特夫人来见过我 | 
| [26:05] | There was something she wanted me to ask. | 她要我问真理仪一些事 | 
| [26:12] | What was the question? | 她问了什么问题 | 
| [26:14] | Who is Lyra Belacqua? | 莱拉·贝拉克瓦是谁 | 
| [26:17] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [26:18] | I’ve discovered the girl has another name. | 我发现这女孩有另一个名字 | 
| [26:21] | The witches know it from a prophecy. | 女巫们从一则预言里听到的 | 
| [26:23] | It’s heresy, beyond doubt. | 这是异端邪说 毋庸置疑 | 
| [26:24] | You are not a heretic. | 你不是异端分子 | 
| [26:26] | Repeat what you have learned and waste me no more time. | 告诉我你知道了什么 别再浪费时间 | 
| [26:29] | I rather fear you have become Cardinal | 恐怕你是在一个万分艰难的时刻 | 
| [26:31] | at the most burdensome of times. | 当上了主教 | 
| [26:32] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道了什么 | 
| [26:35] | The name is her destiny. | 她的名字即命运 | 
| [26:37] | It foretells she will be in the position of the one | 预言了她会成为 | 
| [26:41] | who brought about our downfall. | 给我们带来毁灭的人 | 
| [26:44] | Mother of us all. | 所有人的母亲 | 
| [26:45] | Cause of all sin. | 所有罪孽的起源 | 
| [26:48] | What is the child’s name? | 那孩子叫什么 | 
| [26:50] | The alethiometer does not forecast. | 真理仪不做预测 | 
| [26:52] | If it comes about that she is tempted by the serpent, | 她若遭到了蛇的引诱 | 
| [26:55] | then it is likely she will fall, and Dust and sin will triumph. | 那她很可能会堕落 尘埃和罪孽会胜利 | 
| [26:58] | The name, Fra Pavel. | 名字 弗拉·帕维尔 | 
| [27:02] | Speak the name. | 说她的名字 | 
| [27:10] | You know this place. | 你了解这地方 | 
| [27:13] | You really have no sense of where Lyra might be? | 你真的完全猜不到莱拉会在哪吗 | 
| [27:17] | I know it a little. | 我对这里不熟 | 
| [27:29] | Why are you so nervous? | 你为什么这么紧张 | 
| [27:32] | Well, it’s just… | 只是 | 
| [27:34] | ..The Spectres have multiplied since Asriel tore the sky. | 自从阿斯里尔撕裂天空后 妖怪激增 | 
| [27:38] | One minute this place is empty, the next it isn’t. | 前一刻这里还空着 下一刻就不是了 | 
| [27:40] | And then it’s too late. | 那时就太迟了 | 
| [27:42] | They didn’t get you. You managed to get back. | 它们没抓到你 你不是回去了 | 
| [27:44] | – Only because I ran. – Oh, yes, you were frightened. | -那是因为我逃跑了 -是啊 你害怕了 | 
| [27:49] | I need to find her and, in turn, | 我必须找到她 作为回报 | 
| [27:51] | you will get the boy with the Subtle Knife. | 持魔法神刀的男孩归你 | 
| [28:33] | It’s almost like Spectres sever their victims. | 妖怪几乎是切割了它们的受害者 | 
| [28:40] | They don’t sever, these Spectres. | 妖怪不切割 | 
| [28:44] | It’s stronger than that, whatever they do. | 无论它们做了什么 比那更厉害 | 
| [28:47] | We could learn from this. | 我们可以从中学习 | 
| [28:55] | I have been praying. | 我一直在祈祷 | 
| [29:00] | And I believe that we have yet to understand our true purpose. | 我认为我们还不理解我们真正的使命 | 
| [29:06] | But today | 但今天 | 
| [29:09] | the Authority himself has spoken to me. | 权威者亲自对我说话了 | 
| [29:15] | This Magisterium… | 教会当局 | 
| [29:18] | ..The Magisterium over which I am Cardinal, | 由我做主教的教会当局 | 
| [29:23] | has a new direction. | 有了新的方向 | 
| [29:27] | Fra Pavel… | 弗拉·帕维尔 | 
| [29:29] | ..Has brought me information of a threat so grave in nature… | 为我带来了威胁性巨大的信息 | 
| [29:35] | ..That the world has only seen it once before. | 世界此前只经历过一次这种事 | 
| [29:40] | Under my leadership… | 在我的领导下 | 
| [29:43] | ..We will do whatever is necessary. | 我们将不惜一切 | 
| [29:46] | We have sent troops through the anomaly… | 我们已派兵穿过异常点 | 
| [29:51] | ..To face that threat. | 直面威胁 | 
| [29:52] | Yes, Cardinal. | 是 主教 | 
| [29:57] | In the name of the Authority… | 以权威者之名 | 
| [30:02] | ..We will not waver. | 我们绝不会动摇 | 
| [30:08] | And the first | 第一个 | 
| [30:11] | to partake of this great sacrifice… | 要付出巨大牺牲的 | 
| [30:17] | ..Will be the child… | 就是那孩子 | 
| [30:20] | ..Lyra Belacqua. | 莱拉·贝拉克瓦 | 
| [30:29] | It’s holding up, the spell worked. | 封住了 咒语生效了 | 
| [30:32] | A wound caused by magic must be closed by magic. | 魔法伤只能由魔法封住 | 
| [30:36] | I’ve done my best. | 我已经尽力了 | 
| [30:42] | She’s lost a lot, for one so young. | 她虽然年轻 但已失去了很多 | 
| [30:47] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [30:48] | Tell him. | 告诉他 | 
| [30:58] | She’s important, Will. | 她很重要 威尔 | 
| [31:00] | There’s a prophecy surrounding Lyra, | 有一则关于莱拉的预言 | 
| [31:03] | a prophecy that includes a boy who must travel with her. | 预言中 有个男孩必须与她同行 | 
| [31:07] | I don’t know whether you’re that boy. | 我不知道你是不是那个男孩 | 
| [31:11] | She thinks you’re her responsibility. | 她认为她要对你负责 | 
| [31:14] | Don’t lose sight of the fact | 别忘记 | 
| [31:15] | that she’s your responsibility, too. | 你也要对她负责 | 
| [31:18] | She must be protected. | 必须保护好她 | 
| [32:05] | Marisa. | 玛丽莎 | 
| [34:19] | Those are the Spectres? | 那就是妖怪吗 | 
| [34:21] | There’s a swarm of them down there! | 那下面有一群 | 
| [34:24] | Yes, that’s them. | 是的 那就是 | 
| [34:26] | If they’re that close to the tower, then the knife isn’t there. | 如果它们能靠塔那么近 那刀就不在那里了 | 
| [34:30] | We should land. Lyra could be down there in danger. | 我们该降落 莱拉或许在下面 有危险 | 
| [34:32] | The Spectres would seize us immediately. | 妖怪顷刻间就会抓到我们 | 
| [34:35] | They can’t get us up here. | 它们别想上来抓我们 | 
| [34:37] | What if Lyra’s there? | 如果莱拉在下面呢 | 
| [34:38] | Don’t worry, the Spectres feed on Dust. | 别担心 妖怪以尘埃为食 | 
| [34:41] | Children are not attractive to them. | 而儿童并不吸引它们 | 
| [34:43] | As soon as adulthood comes, they’ll be there. | 但一旦孩子成人 它们就会来 | 
| [34:46] | We will help everyone and Lyra by finding the bearer. | 我们找到持刀者就是帮助莱拉和所有人 | 
| [34:49] | If we die, we’re of no help and we can do no further good. | 如果我们死了 就帮不了忙 做不了任何事 | 
| [34:55] | Take us further up. | 继续上升 | 
| [34:57] | Over the forest. The knife bearer is not in the city. | 越过森林 持刀者不在城里 | 
| [35:03] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 | 
| [35:08] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 | 
| [35:12] | Magisterium airships. | 教会当局的飞艇 | 
| [35:13] | I didn’t think they’d be allowed to cross the worlds. | 我以为他们不会被允许穿越世界呢 | 
| [35:16] | Keep us flying. The wind will be on our side. | 继续飞 风会帮助我们的 | 
| [35:38] | Go… | 去吧 | 
| [35:47] | You can control them. | 你可以控制它们 | 
| [35:53] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 多奇妙啊 | 
| [35:57] | Let’s celebrate. | 我们庆祝吧 | 
| [36:07] | Do you think Angelica and Paola will be all right? | 你觉得安吉莉卡和宝拉会没事吧 | 
| [36:11] | I don’t think they were as bad as we thought. | 我觉得她们没有我们想的那么坏 | 
| [36:16] | Although I was scared. | 虽然我当时很怕 | 
| [36:19] | I’ve never seen children act like that before. | 我从未见过小孩子那副样子 | 
| [36:23] | I have. | 我见过 | 
| [36:30] | My mum. | 我妈妈 | 
| [36:33] | Every now and again, | 时不时的 | 
| [36:35] | she’d start thinking things that weren’t true. | 她会开始乱想 | 
| [36:38] | Doing stuff that didn’t make sense. | 做没道理的事 | 
| [36:42] | Like…touching the railings in the park or… | 比如 摸公园的栏杆 | 
| [36:46] | ..counting the bricks in the wall. | 或数墙上的砖头 | 
| [36:48] | Stuff like that. | 那样的事 | 
| [36:51] | These boys found out. | 有些男生发现了 | 
| [36:54] | They were mean. | 他们很坏 | 
| [36:56] | For no reason. | 毫无理由地坏 | 
| [37:00] | They were worse than Angelica. | 他们比安吉莉卡还恶劣 | 
| [37:07] | When I was younger… | 我更小点时 | 
| [37:10] | ..I used to pretend that my dad was some place abroad… | 会假装我爸爸在国外的什么地方 | 
| [37:14] | ..and that one day I’d go get him. | 有一天 我会去找到他 | 
| [37:17] | He’d have the answer to everything. | 他会知道一切该怎么办 | 
| [37:21] | And I could go to school. | 我就能去上学了 | 
| [37:22] | Have friends. | 交朋友 | 
| [37:25] | But the older I got… | 但我年纪越大 | 
| [37:27] | The more you stopped believing that. | 越不再相信那些了 | 
| [37:29] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [37:34] | I couldn’t trust anyone. | 我无法信任任何人 | 
| [37:36] | Till you met me. | 直到你遇见我 | 
| [37:41] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [38:17] | Another? | 再来吗 | 
| [38:26] | Tell me something. | 告诉我一件事 | 
| [38:29] | I will tell you anything you like. | 你想知道什么我都会告诉你的 | 
| [38:32] | How do you control them? | 你怎么控制它们的 | 
| [38:33] | Well, they consume what makes us human, | 它们吞噬我们的人性 | 
| [38:35] | so I just…hid that from them. | 那我就对它们掩藏人性 | 
| [38:39] | I suppressed myself. | 我压抑自己 | 
| [38:45] | Marisa, with that ability, | 玛丽莎 有那样的能力 | 
| [38:49] | we can go wherever we please in this city. | 我们可以随意在这城市里来去 | 
| [38:51] | Yes, I can find Lyra, | 是的 我可以找到莱拉 | 
| [38:53] | and you can finally find the boy, | 你也终于能找到那男孩 | 
| [38:56] | – and the knife is yours. – Ours! | -刀就属于你了 -是我们 | 
| [38:59] | You understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [39:00] | It has a power that could be useful for both of us. | 它的力量可以为我们两人所用 | 
| [39:04] | And I would like an equal to share it all with. | 我想要个与之分享一切的与我相当的人 | 
| [39:11] | You think me your equal? | 你认为我们相当吗 | 
| [39:16] | In every way. | 完完全全 | 
| [39:26] | Then let’s drink to that. | 那我们喝一杯吧 | 
| [39:45] | The Subtle Knife of Cittagazze – | 喜鹊城的魔法神刀 | 
| [39:48] | not even the makers know what it can do. | 就连锻造者都不知道它能做什么 | 
| [39:51] | No-one is invulnerable to it. | 它无坚不摧 | 
| [39:54] | Matter. | 物质 | 
| [40:01] | Air. | 空气 | 
| [40:04] | Go on. | 继续说 | 
| [40:09] | This place… | 这地方 | 
| [40:11] | ..the window. | 那窗户 | 
| [40:13] | All the things you’ve kept from me. | 所有你对我隐瞒的东西 | 
| [40:17] | It would have been so much easier | 如果你第一次抓到莱拉时 | 
| [40:18] | if you’d told me about Lyra when you first had her. | 就告诉我 那事情会简单得多 | 
| [40:24] | You did so much for me. Don’t think I don’t know that. | 你为我做了好多事 可别以为我不知道 | 
| [40:29] | But your ambitions were small. | 但你的野心太小 | 
| [40:31] | They would have always ended here. | 注定要终结于此 | 
| [40:38] | Boreal, I don’t need you. | 博雷尔 我不需要你 | 
| [40:41] | You would only hold me back. | 你只会拖累我 | 
| [40:49] | You are not, nor have you ever been, my equal. | 你不是 也从来不与我相当 | 
| [40:57] | What have you…done? | 你做了什么 | 
| [41:02] | Don’t fight it. Don’t fight it. | 别抵抗 | 
| [41:27] | Goodbye, old friend. | 再见 老朋友 | 
| [41:45] | Mr Jopari, you remember that problem I mentioned? | 约帕里先生 你记得我提过的那问题吗 | 
| [41:46] | It’s grown more urgent. | 情况越来越急迫了 | 
| [41:49] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [41:51] | Yes? That’s all you’re saying? | 是啊 你就这一句 | 
| [41:53] | Yes? | 是啊 | 
| [41:54] | They’re faster than us. | 他们比我们快 | 
| [41:57] | They were always going to catch up at some point. | 他们早晚会追上的 | 
| [41:59] | Well, now is not a good point. | 现在追上可不好 | 
| [42:01] | We’ve no defences, | 我们无力抵抗 | 
| [42:03] | which means that we’ve got to set down. | 所以我们得下去 | 
| [42:05] | The only way is into that valley. | 只能进入那片山谷 | 
| [42:07] | Do the best you can. | 尽力而为吧 | 
| [42:11] | Open your eyes and wake up! We’re not playing around. | 睁开眼睛 清醒一点 这可不是儿戏 | 
| [42:15] | Do you need wind? | 你需要风吗 | 
| [42:17] | No, they can use wind as easy as us, and they’re built for speed. | 不 他们能和我们一样驭风 他们的速度快 | 
| [42:22] | Do you need a storm? | 你需要风暴吗 | 
| [42:23] | Is that all you can summon, the weather? | 你就这点本事吗 呼风唤雨 | 
| [42:25] | You’re a shaman. | 你可是萨满巫师 | 
| [42:25] | Shaman us up some big guns and some iron cladding. | 给我们弄点重机枪和铁甲来 | 
| [42:35] | Are you summoning a storm? | 你要召唤风暴了吗 | 
| [42:36] | Because I can’t pilot well in a storm! | 因为我可不怎么会在风暴里驾驶气球 | 
| [42:38] | I trust your skill. | 我信任你的技术 | 
| [42:48] | Can we trust him? | 我们能信任他吗 | 
| [42:49] | Do we have another choice? | 我们还有别的选择吗 | 
| [42:52] | I guess these are the cards we’ve been dealt. | 看来这就是我们要面对的情况了 | 
| [42:54] | It’s time to play ’em. | 那就见招拆招吧 | 
| [42:55] | For Lyra? | 为了莱拉吗 | 
| [42:57] | For Lyra. | 为了莱拉 | 
| [43:35] | – Will, the knife! – Lyra! | -威尔 刀 -莱拉 | 
| [44:20] | Strength is salvation. | 力量即救赎 | 
| [44:33] | Remember that. | 记住了 | 
| [44:41] | You cook up a fine storm, Mr Jopari. | 你召来的风暴不错 约帕里先生 | 
| [44:44] | There’s still two more! | 还有两艘呢 | 
| [44:46] | Get down! | 趴下 | 
| [45:35] | It’s turning! | 它转向了 | 
| [45:44] | The gas canister! | 气罐爆了 | 
| [45:52] | Hold on! | 抓稳 |