时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | What do you say just us real folks play, and leave Ollie behind? | 就我们两个人玩怎么样? 把奥利留在家里可以吗? |
[00:21] | I need you to be tough for me. You can’t keep acting like some baby. | 我需要你为我坚韧一点 你不能 一直表现得像需要哄的小孩一样 还有你所有的魅力 不论我何时需要你 入梦 |
[01:07] | Back in the woods you seen that sign. | 你在树林里看到的那个路标 |
[01:10] | You said we were close, but it wasn’t on your map. | 你说我们离得很近 但它不在你的地图上 |
[01:46] | Billy? | 比利? |
[01:56] | What a baby. | 真幼稚 |
[01:58] | Once you scare the bees away with the smoke, | 你先用烟把蜜蜂吓跑 |
[02:00] | you pull out the frame and abracadabra. | 然后把巢框抽出来 巴拉巴拉变 |
[02:04] | Honey. | 蜂蜜 |
[02:06] | Ain’t it beautiful? | 是不是很妙? |
[02:07] | Stupid. | 真蠢 |
[02:09] | Like I ain’t never seen a jar of honey before. | 搞得好像我没见过一罐蜂蜜似的 |
[02:11] | In conclusion… | 总之… |
[02:13] | She’s trying to talk. | 她在讲故事 |
[02:14] | I will kick your ass, you look at me like that again. | 你再那样看我 我就揍你一顿 |
[02:17] | I hope one day… | 我希望有一天… |
[02:18] | Don’t worry about him, Billy. | 别理他 比利 |
[02:21] | Momma was right. | 妈妈说得对 |
[02:23] | He ain’t nothing but a pissant in a pit bull’s body. | 他就是个屁都不如的小鬼头 |
[02:27] | Thank you, Jolene. | 谢谢你 乔琳 |
[02:28] | Now, who’s next? | 好了 下一个谁来? |
[02:31] | Billy Wiles. | 比利威尔斯 |
[02:36] | You okay to share something with us today? | 你今天可以跟我们分享点什么吗? |
[02:39] | Or do you wanna sit this one out? | 还是你不打算参与? |
[02:42] | I’m right here, Billy. | 我就在这里 比利 |
[02:45] | And so is Momma. | 妈妈也是 |
[02:50] | I’m okay. | 我可以的 |
[02:51] | I can do it, ma’am. | 我可以分享 老师 |
[02:55] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:01] | Why is he wearing a suit? | 他为什么穿着西装? |
[03:03] | His Momma just died. | 他妈妈刚去世 |
[03:08] | What you got there, Billy? | 你拿的是什么 比利? |
[03:17] | This is Ollie. | 这是奥利 |
[03:19] | Speak up, now. | 大声点 |
[03:22] | This is Ollie. | 这是奥利 |
[03:23] | He’s a very good friend of mine. | 他是我一位非常好的朋友 |
[03:27] | My best friend. | 我最好的朋友 |
[03:29] | We do lots of things together. | 我们一起做很多事 |
[03:30] | -Hi, Ollie! -Michael Wayne Apple. | -嗨 奥利! -迈克尔韦恩爱普 |
[03:33] | Don’t you test me. | 别惹我生气 |
[03:39] | You and Ollie do things together? | 你和奥利一起做很多事? |
[03:45] | Go on. | 继续讲 |
[03:47] | Tell them about our adventures. | 跟他们讲讲我们的冒险 |
[03:49] | About all the nasty creatures lurking in the hills! | 还有潜伏在山里的各种危险生物! |
[03:54] | We go camping near Castleman’s Nob. | 我们去卡斯特尔曼诺博附近露营 |
[03:57] | And solve supernatural mysteries. | 还解开了超自然秘密 |
[04:00] | My daddy says all kind of things roam around up there. | 我爸爸说有各种各样的东西 在那上面游荡 |
[04:03] | There is! Bigfoots. | 没错!大脚乖 |
[04:04] | I mean Bigfeet. | 我是说大脚怪 |
[04:06] | -Me and Ollie seen their tracks. | 我和奥利看到了它们的踪迹 |
[04:08] | We tried hunting them down once but they’re awful hard to sneak up on. | 有一次我们想追捕它们 但想悄悄接近它们可不容易 |
[04:11] | And you know when they’re close ’cause they smell like doodoo. | 它们在附近时 你一定会知道 因为它们闻起来就像便便 |
[04:15] | I mean, they don’t smell good at all. | 它们一点都不好闻 |
[04:20] | And that ain’t all. | 还没结束 |
[04:22] | We built us a pirate ship out of an old refrigerator box that Daddy gave me. | 我们用爸爸给我的旧冰箱盒子 建造了海盗船 |
[04:26] | Let’s show these guppies what real pirating looks like! | 让这些小家伙见识一下 真正的海盗是什么样的! |
[04:33] | Arr, I’ll make you walk the plank | 如果你不告诉我你把赃物藏在哪 我就会让你走跳板坠海 |
[04:36] | if you don’t show me where you hid your booty. | |
[04:38] | I told you, I don’t have the booty. | 我跟你说过了 我没有赃物 |
[04:40] | I never had the booty! | 我从来都没有赃物! |
[04:42] | I don’t know where the booty could possibly be! | 我根本不知道赃物藏在哪! |
[04:44] | Blimey! | 天哪! |
[04:45] | Don’t try to hornswoggle me. | 别想骗我 |
[04:48] | We’ll ask me fine crew. | 我们问问我的好船员 |
[04:50] | Do you believe this filthy bilge rat? | 你们相信这只肮脏的舱底耗子吗? |
[04:53] | No! | 不信! |
[04:55] | Then it’s decided! To Davy Jones’ locker, you go! | 那就这么定了! 去戴维琼斯的储物柜 去吧! (欢迎参加四年级展示和讲述课) |
[05:11] | Ha, ha, ha! | |
[05:13] | Now, what did I say? | 我刚才怎么说的? |
[05:16] | I told you not to test me. | 我跟你说了别惹我生气 |
[05:18] | Just enjoying the show, Mrs. Cunningham. | 我就是觉得表演很精彩 坎宁安老师 |
[05:20] | Shut up, you stupid redneck. | 闭嘴 你这个愚蠢的乡巴佬 |
[05:22] | Hey, now, Jolene. We don’t use that word. | 嘿 好了 乔琳 我们不能说那个词 |
[05:25] | Which one? “Stupid” or “redneck”? | 哪个词?“愚蠢”还是“乡巴佬”? |
[05:28] | Would you two like to take a walk to Mr. Carnes’ office? | 你们俩想去趟 卡恩斯先生的办公室吗? |
[05:32] | No, ma’am. | 不想 老师 |
[05:34] | Go on, Billy. | 继续讲 比利 |
[05:35] | Finish telling us about your pal, Ollie. | 跟我们讲完你朋友奥利的故事 |
[05:40] | That’s all. | 我讲完了 |
[05:43] | Well, thank you for sharing, Billy. | 谢谢你的分享 比利 |
[05:46] | That was very brave. | 你刚才表现得非常勇敢 |
[06:00] | No. | 不 |
[06:09] | Excuse you! | 你怎么回事! |
[06:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[06:28] | You know… | 其实 |
[06:30] | if we were real pirates, | 如果我们是真正的海盗 |
[06:31] | we’d pull out our swords and make them walk the plank, | 就会拔出剑 逼他们走跳板坠海 |
[06:34] | and then we’d feed his stupid dumb guts to the sharks! | 然后我们把他的破内脏 喂给鲨鱼吃! |
[06:39] | We are real pirates. | 我们是真正的海盗 |
[06:43] | Billy? | 比利? |
[06:45] | Momma– | 妈妈… |
[06:46] | Momma wanted me to tell you something. Hey! | 妈妈想让我转告你几句话 嘿! |
[06:49] | -Hey, give him back! -I got him! I got his doll! | -嘿 还给我! -我拿到了!我拿到了他的玩偶! |
[06:52] | You want him back? | 你想要回来吗? |
[06:53] | Maybe I’ll just keep him. | 或许我要留着它 |
[06:56] | Dissect him. | 解剖他 |
[06:58] | -Stop it, Michael. Stop it. -You want him? | -别闹了 迈克尔 住手 -你想要吗? |
[07:01] | Come and get him. | 过来拿啊 |
[07:02] | Leave him alone. | 别烦他 |
[07:07] | Get away! Get away from him! | 走开!离他远点! |
[07:10] | You need a girl to fight for you? | 你需要一个女孩为你出头? |
[07:12] | I thought you was a pirate, Captain Dumbass. | 你不是说自己是海盗吗 傻瓜船长? |
[07:20] | Little baby needs his dolly! | 小屁孩才需要玩偶! |
[07:30] | There’s your stupid toy, baby! | 你的破玩偶在那儿 小屁孩! |
[07:37] | Captain Billy. | 比利船长 |
[07:41] | What a baby. | 真是个小屁孩 |
[07:48] | I need you to be tough for me. | 我需要你为我坚韧一点 |
[07:50] | Ollie, what’s this black spot? | 奥利 这块淤青是怎么回事? |
[07:52] | –You need to grow up. – What a baby! | -贝利 你得长大了 -真是个小屁孩! |
[07:54] | You can’t keep acting like some baby. | 你不能一直表现得 像需要哄的小孩一样 |
[07:56] | No. | 不 |
[07:58] | -No. –Baby. | -不 -小屁孩 |
[08:04] | Billy? | 比利? |
[08:18] | I ain’t no baby. | 我不是小屁孩 |
[08:24] | Billy. | 比利 |
[08:35] | He left me. | 他丢下了我 |
[09:06] | Oh… | |
[09:14] | Hey! Your daddy teach you to run too? | 嘿! 你爸爸还教你跑步了? |
[09:18] | I’ve been chasing you for a couple blocks. | 我追了你好几个街区了 |
[09:22] | Mr. Rhoades? | 罗兹先生? |
[09:23] | You shouldn’t be out here! | 你不应该在外面! |
[09:25] | Come on, now! Let’s get you out of this rain! | 快过来!别淋雨了! |
[09:36] | Come on. Let’s get you somewhere dry. | 走吧 我带你去个躲雨的地方 (寻找奥利) |
[10:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:43] | You can wait inside for your daddy. | 你可以在里面等你爸爸 |
[10:45] | Yes, sir. | 好 |
[10:58] | I’ll grab you a towel. | 我去给你拿条毛巾 |
[11:00] | Wait over here. | 在这里等着 |
[11:08] | Mm, mm, mm. | |
[11:12] | Good God. | 老天 |
[11:13] | Your daddy would kill me if he thought I’d let you run out into the cold. | 要是你爸爸认为我让你跑出去受冻 他会杀了我的 |
[11:20] | Let’s get you warmed up. | 你先暖和暖和 |
[11:23] | I’ll give him a call. | 我去给他打个电话 |
[11:25] | Thank you, misters. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[11:29] | Did you find your dolly? | 你找到你的玩偶了吗? |
[11:46] | Anyone ever tell you you look like Cecil Burden’s mutt? | 有没有人告诉过你 你看起来就像塞西尔伯登的狗? |
[11:51] | The dumb one who can’t keep his tongue in his mouth | 那只没法把舌头放在嘴里的笨狗 |
[11:54] | because he lost all his teeth. | 因为它的牙都掉光了 |
[11:57] | Hey, little man. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[11:58] | Don’t be breaking my stick now. | 别弄坏了我的杆 |
[12:00] | What are you gonna do, poke me with that thing? | 你想干什么?拿那个东西捅我? |
[12:02] | I’m gonna make you walk the plank. | 我要让你走跳板坠海 我明白了 |
[12:04] | Oh. I get it. | |
[12:06] | Baby’s gonna put on another show. | 小屁孩又要表演了 |
[12:10] | It’s gonna be fun whupping your ass. | 把你揍一顿 肯定很好玩 |
[12:12] | Not if I turn you into shark bait first. | 我先把你变成鲨鱼诱饵再说 |
[12:15] | Kids, come on, now. Stop messing around. | 孩子们 行了 别捣乱了 |
[12:17] | I ain’t no kid! | 我不是小孩! |
[12:41] | It’s just us. | 这里只有我们 |
[12:42] | Your little girlfriend and your bunny ain’t here to save you now. | 你的小女朋友和你的兔子 现在都不会来救你 |
[12:46] | So show me how tough you are, pirate. | 让我看看你有多强悍 海盗 |
[12:52] | Stupid. | 真傻 |
[12:54] | You going to a wedding | 你要去参加婚礼 |
[12:56] | or a funeral? | 还是葬礼? |
[13:08] | You are the true pirate king. | 你是真正的海盗王 |
[13:13] | All right, now. | 好了 |
[13:15] | Leave him be. | 放开他 |
[13:17] | Is there something wrong with your feet? | 你的脚有什么问题吗? |
[13:20] | I ain’t falling for no, baby– | 我不会上当的 小屁孩… |
[13:26] | Damn. | 真狠 |
[13:30] | -I’m the pirate king, you son of a bit– -Billy! Hey! | -我是海盗王 你这个狗娘养… -比利!嘿! |
[13:34] | Billy! | 比利! |
[14:35] | You kept my stars? | 你还留着我的星星? |
[14:41] | The Mountain Queen stole the stars from the night sky, | 高山女王从夜空中偷走了星星 |
[14:45] | turned them to gold and christened them– | 把星星变成了金子 并给它们取名… |
[14:49] | The Twin Stars of Enchantment. | 魔力双子星 |
[14:56] | As long as these stars are near each other, | 只要这两颗星星粘在一起 |
[14:59] | we shall never be apart. | 我们就永远不会分开 我有你的记忆 你的记忆里是否有我? 我真的不知道 |
[16:01] | Ollie. | 奥利 |
[16:05] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在那里 |
[16:16] | -Hiya. -Uh… | 你好 |
[16:18] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[16:22] | This gown really brings out my eyes, don’t you think? | 这件袍子真的很衬我的眼睛 你不觉得吗? |
[16:27] | Gives me that natural smoky eye thing. | 给我一种自然的烟熏眼妆效果 |
[16:32] | Very hospital chic. | 非常不错的医院潮流服饰 |
[16:41] | Oh, can you get me some water, baby? | 你能给我拿点水吗 宝贝? |
[16:44] | Just a sip of water? | 就一小口水? |
[16:46] | Mm. | |
[17:00] | Thanks, darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[17:01] | God, I wish it was something stronger. | 老天 真希望是更烈的东西 |
[17:07] | You should rest. | 你应该休息 |
[17:16] | Do you know how much you mean to my boy? | 你知道你对我儿子有多重要吗? |
[17:19] | To this family? | 对这个家有多重要吗? |
[17:24] | I’m worried, Ollie. | 我很担心 奥利 |
[17:27] | I don’t know how it’s gonna be for them when I’m gone. | 我不知道我走了以后他们会怎么样 |
[17:33] | I don’t want them to fall apart. | 我不希望他们崩溃 |
[17:39] | I think they’re having a tough time. | 我觉得他们现在过得很不好 |
[17:43] | And neither of them really know how to handle all this. | 他们俩都不知道如何应对这一切 |
[17:48] | Especially Billy’s daddy. | 尤其是比利的爸爸 |
[17:54] | Jimmy’s a good man. | 吉米是个好人 |
[17:59] | I just worry that there’s– | 我只是担心有… |
[18:01] | There’s a gap there. | 心里会有缺口 |
[18:03] | It’s all callused up. | 被痛苦磨出了茧 |
[18:07] | Young’uns need to be told that they’re loved, and sometimes… | 小孩子需要有人告诉他们 他们是被爱的 但有时… |
[18:11] | daddies ain’t so good at that. Know what I’m talking about, Ollie? | 爸爸们并不擅长这一点 懂我的意思吗 奥利? |
[18:17] | So now, listen. | 听好了 |
[18:18] | There’s something I need you to do for me. | 我需要你为我做件事 |
[18:21] | Something I need you to pass on. | 我需要你转达我的话 |
[18:25] | To help them when I’m gone. | 在我走后帮助他们 |
[18:33] | It’s what you were made for. | 这就是你的使命 |
[18:35] | Can you do that for me? | 你能帮我吗? |
[19:06] | All the things we done. | 我们做过的所有事 |
[19:08] | And all the things we hope to do. | 我们希望做的所有事 我是如此需要你 得不到可能会死去 我是如此爱你 这就是为什么 不论我何时需要你 我只需要 入梦 入梦 入梦 入梦 |
[19:54] | There’s something I need you to do for me. | 我需要你为我做件事 |
[20:01] | It’s what you were made for. | 这就是你的使命 |
[20:09] | Don’t worry, Billy. | 别担心 比利 |
[20:11] | I’m coming home. | 我就要回家了 |
[21:34] | I was looking for you all night. | 我整晚都在找你 |
[21:40] | You sneak off without telling me, Billy. | 你没跟我说一声就溜出去了 比利 |
[21:45] | Running all over town. | 在镇上乱跑 |
[21:51] | Wrecking your suit, putting posters up, like– | 弄坏西服 张贴海报 就像… |
[21:56] | Like a lunatic. | 就像疯子一样 |
[22:00] | Looking for that damn rabbit of yours. | 寻找你那只破兔子 |
[22:07] | And then, Billy, I find you in a bar. | 比利 然后我在一家酒吧找到了你 |
[22:10] | Getting ready to beat the crap out of some other kid. | 你正准备把另一个小孩狠狠揍一顿 |
[22:22] | That’s one hell of a day. | 这一天真是精彩 |
[22:48] | So, what are we gonna do now? | 那我们现在要干什么? |
[22:55] | We gotta go into that big empty house, Billy, but, uh… | 我们得进去那所空荡荡的大房子 比利 但是… |
[23:04] | I don’t think I can do it alone. | 我觉得自己一个人做不到 |
[23:08] | -I’m sorry I ain’t more grown up, Daddy. -Oh, come on. | -抱歉我没有更成熟一点 爸爸 -好了 |
[23:11] | I wish I was tougher just like you. | 我真希望自己像你这么坚韧 比利 |
[23:14] | Shh. Billy. | |
[23:21] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[23:26] | You’re way tougher than I ever was, Billy. | 你比我坚韧多了 比利 |
[23:33] | Tough don’t mean you can’t cry. | 坚韧不代表你不能哭 |
[23:50] | Why don’t we leave a light on for old Ollie? | 不如我们为奥利留一盏灯? |
[23:55] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[24:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[24:09] | Let’s go in. | 我们进去吧 |
[24:58] | Billy! | 比利! |
[25:00] | Billy, I’m home! | 比利 我回来了! |
[25:10] | No. | 不 |
[25:12] | No. | 不 |
[25:17] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[25:23] | I’m too late. | 我来迟了 |
[25:27] | I’m too late. | 我来迟了 |
[25:59] | Bow to your king, good knight. | 向海盗王鞠躬 优秀的骑士 |
[26:01] | –You gotta be kidding me. –Come on. Bow, I say. Come on. | -你在开玩笑吧 -来吧 鞠躬 我让你鞠躬 快点 |
[26:04] | Dance with me. | 和我跳舞吧 |
[26:08] | Oh, God. How long? | 天哪 多久了? |
[26:13] | Rabid Rabbit launches into the mud pit. | 疯狂兔子跳进了泥坑 |
[26:16] | There’s the hoop spiral! | 穿过了火圈! |
[26:17] | And he sets his record! | 他能创造纪录吗? |
[26:20] | Oh, and the crowd goes wild! | 观众沸腾了! |
[26:30] | Are you prepared for a dangerous quest, matey? | 你准备好开始 一段惊险的征程了吗 兄弟? |
[26:34] | Arr! | |
[26:57] | What do we do when we’re scared? | 我们害怕时会怎么做? |
[26:59] | –Mark Twain? –That’s right. | -马克吐温号? -没错 |
[27:01] | We think of the stars and we sing our song. | 我们想着星星 唱着我们的歌 |
[27:04] | And we take a ride on Mark Twain. | 我们乘坐马克吐温号 |
[27:18] | Don’t ever forget me, okay? | 永远别忘记我 好吗? |
[27:21] | Never. | 我永远不会 (你看到我最好的朋友奥利了吗?) |
[27:46] | He did look for me. | 他真的找过我 |
[27:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:01] | I missed it. | 我错过了 |
[28:07] | I missed all of it. | 我全都错过了 |
[28:21] | You have a question? | 你有疑问吗? |
[28:23] | Well, we don’t look like each other, do we? | 我们长得不像 对吧? |
[28:26] | Hmm. | |
[28:30] | Do you look like Ollie? | 你长得像奥利吗? |
[28:32] | He’s a bunny, Momma. | 它是只兔子 妈妈 |
[28:33] | But you still love him, don’t you? | 但你仍然爱它 不是吗? |
[28:35] | -With all my heart. | 我全心全意地爱它 |
[28:38] | Mm-hm. | |
[28:40] | Do you know where Ollie came from? | 你知道奥利是从哪里来的吗? |
[28:42] | No? | 不知道吗? |
[28:44] | Well, when you were little… | 你小时候… |
[28:47] | you were alone. | 很孤单 |
[28:49] | And you needed us, Mommy and Daddy, | 你需要我们 也就是妈妈和爸爸 但我想也许你还需要别的人 |
[28:51] | but I thought that maybe you needed somebody else, | |
[28:55] | somebody special. | 一个特别的人 |
[28:58] | So, I took one of Daddy’s shirts– You know that real stinky one? | 所以我用爸爸的一件衬衫… 就是很臭的那一件? |
[29:03] | –and I made his right ear, | 做成了他的右耳 |
[29:04] | and then I took one of Mommy’s dresses and I made his other ear, | 然后我用妈妈的一条裙子 做成了他的另一只耳朵 |
[29:08] | and then more and more, | 然后越做越多 |
[29:12] | magically, arms and legs appeared, | 胳膊和腿也神奇地做好了 |
[29:16] | -then a face. | 接着是脸 |
[29:17] | But he needed a heart. | 但他需要一颗心 |
[29:21] | And that jingle comes from my very best friend | 那个铃铛来自我在这个世界上 |
[29:24] | in the whole wide world. | 最好的朋友 |
[29:26] | -You had your own buddy? -Yes! I sure did. | -你曾经有自己的朋友? -当然了 |
[29:29] | She was a dancing princess from the far-off land of Bali Hai. | 她是一位跳舞的公主 来自遥远的巴厘海 |
[29:34] | And we sure as heck didn’t look anything alike. | 我们看起来一点都不像 |
[29:37] | Her name was Nina, and I loved her with all my heart. | 她叫妮娜 我全心全意地爱她 |
[29:42] | She fell apart a long time ago | 很久之前 她坏掉了 |
[29:45] | but a piece of her lives inside Ollie. | 但她的一部分活在奥利的身体里 |
[29:48] | Forever. A memory that’ll never fade. | 永远活着 永远不会消退的记忆 |
[29:51] | Like Ollie. | 就像奥利一样 |
[29:52] | Ollie is us. | 奥利就是我们 |
[29:55] | Our memories all stitched together. | 我们的记忆全都交织在一起 |
[29:58] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[29:59] | Yeah, really. | 真的 |
[30:01] | Nina was mine, Ollie is yours, | 妮娜以前属于我 奥利现在属于你 |
[30:04] | and you are mine. | 而你属于我 |
[30:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[30:10] | You are my heart, always and forever. Got it? | 你是我的心肝 永远都是 知道吗? |
[30:13] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[30:14] | -Te amo. | -Te amo. -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[30:16] | Big hug. | 来个大大的拥抱 |
[30:35] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[30:43] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[30:46] | What did you do to my Nina? | 你对我的妮娜做了什么? |
[30:48] | I didn’t do anything to her! | 我没对她做任何事! |
[30:50] | Get back here! | 回来! |
[31:04] | The whole time! Lying to my face! | 一直以来 你都在骗我! |
[31:06] | Were you jealous? | 你嫉妒了吗? |
[31:08] | -You and Billy pull her apart for fun? -No! | -你和比利为了好玩把她撕开? -没有! |
[31:12] | You took her bell, didn’t you! | 你拿了她的铃铛 不是吗? |
[31:18] | No! | 不要! |
[31:21] | -What did you do to Nina? -I didn’t! | -你对妮娜做了什么? -我没有! |
[31:26] | She fell apart! | 她就是坏掉了! |
[31:29] | She was loved so much, and she fell apart! | 我们很珍爱她 但她坏掉了! |
[31:48] | Billy’s momma couldn’t let her go. | 比利的妈妈不肯抛弃她 |
[31:51] | So she put a piece of her inside of me. | 所以她把妮娜的一部分 放进了我的身体 |
[31:58] | Nina! Nina! | 妮娜! |
[32:06] | I know how you feel. | 我了解你的感受 |
[32:09] | It hurts so, so bad. | 痛不欲生 |
[32:13] | But that’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
[32:16] | It’s okay to hurt. | 痛苦也没关系 |
[32:26] | -Here. | 这里 |
[32:27] | If you need it, if it’ll make you feel better, | 如果你需要它 如果它能让你好受点 |
[32:33] | you can have it. | 那就拿去吧 |
[32:47] | I thank the Lord I met you. | 感谢老天让我遇见了你 |
[33:25] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[33:29] | You’re home. | 你到家了 |
[34:58] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:45] | I got something for you, baby. | 我给你带了样东西 宝贝 |
[36:48] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[36:52] | Ollie? | 奥利? |
[36:57] | You know this little guy? | 你认识这个小家伙? |
[37:00] | I sure do. | 我当然认识 |
[37:02] | You were meant to come home with me all along, weren’t you? | 你本该回家陪我的 不是吗? |
[37:08] | You know, Ollie was my best friend. | 要知道 奥利曾是我最好的朋友 |
[37:11] | My momma made him for me. | 他是我妈妈为我做的 |
[37:14] | He was lost for a long time, but… | 很久以前 他不见了 但是… |
[37:18] | Somehow, he found his way home. | 他却神奇地找到了回家的路 |
[37:21] | And now he’s yours. | 现在他归你了 |
[37:29] | This is my wall. | 这是我的墙 |
[37:31] | My daddy helped me make it. | 我爸爸帮我装饰的 |
[37:32] | He made one with his momma when he was a little boy. | 他小时候和他妈妈 一起装饰过一面这样的墙 |
[37:35] | It’s got all my favorite places: | 这上面全是我最喜欢的地方 |
[37:38] | Granddaddy Jimmy’s house, | 吉米爷爷的家 |
[37:40] | the Pancake Palace where I go every Sunday, | 我每周日都去的煎饼宫殿 |
[37:43] | and the radish patch. | 还有萝卜菜园 |
[37:44] | Oh, I love the radish patch. Now we can play just like I told you. | 我很喜欢萝卜菜园 现在我们可以 像我跟你说过的那样玩耍了 当我感到悲伤时 在夜晚中 我需要你 紧紧抱住我 不论我何时需要你 我只需要入梦 入梦 入梦 |
[38:16] | Daddy! Ollie wants me to tell you something. | 爸爸!奥利想让我告诉你一件事 |
[38:19] | He says it’s from your momma. | 他说那是你妈妈说的 |
[38:24] | Uh-huh. | |
[38:25] | Uh-huh. | |
[38:26] | Now listen… | 听好了… |
[38:28] | There’s something I need you to do for me. | 我需要你为我做件事 |
[38:31] | Something I need you to pass on. | 我需要你转达一段话 |
[38:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:35] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[38:37] | Daddy, your momma wanted you to know that you can be sad… | 爸爸 你妈妈想让你知道 你可以难过… |
[38:42] | But don’t grow bitter. | 但不要变得充满怨恨 |
[38:45] | You can be mad, but not with each other. | 你可以生气 但不能生别人的气 |
[38:50] | And just because you lose someone, | 你失去了某个人 |
[38:53] | doesn’t mean they’re gone. | 并不代表他们就不在了 |
[39:33] | As long as these stars are near each other, | 只要这两颗星星粘在一起 |
[39:36] | we shall never be apart. | 我们就永远不会分开 |
[39:52] | Wanna play? | 想去玩吗? |
[40:08] | –Billy? –Yeah? | -比利? -怎么了? |
[40:15] | Don’t ever forget me. | 永远别忘记我 |
[40:20] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[40:24] | No matter what. | 不管发生什么 |
[40:30] | Never. | 我永远不会 (剧终) |