时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | Wes, you’re a beaut. She’s purring like a kitten in there. | 韦斯 你真厉害 她在里面乖得跟小猫一样 |
[01:29] | Gonna run those tests again. | 要再运行一次测试 |
[01:42] | Link’s strong. None of those glitches we had last time. | 连接很稳定 没出现上次那些故障 |
[01:45] | That last wetware update seems to have cleared that up. | 上一次湿件更新似乎修复了问题 |
[01:47] | Yeah, maybe. But I really think we should– Oh! | 有可能 但我真的觉得我们应该… |
[01:51] | – Hello? – Yeah? | -你好 -怎么了 |
[01:53] | There a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[01:55] | – Can we help you? – My apologies. | -我们能帮你什么吗 -抱歉 |
[01:58] | Our little evenings have become quite popular. | 我们的晚间活动变得很受欢迎 |
[02:03] | Arthur, their appearance fee. | 亚瑟 把出场费给他们 |
[02:08] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:12] | Might I have a peek? | 我能看一眼吗 |
[02:15] | I’ve heard so much. | 我久仰他大名 |
[02:18] | Yes. He’s magnificent! | 没错 他无与伦比 |
[02:22] | Yes. She is. | 没错 她确实是 |
[02:27] | Of course, my apologies, “She”. | 当然了 抱歉 是”她” |
[02:31] | What would you say if I asked you to lose tonight’s match? | 如果我叫你输掉今晚的比赛 你会答应吗 |
[02:37] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[02:39] | There’s no need to get angry, my dear. | 没必要发火 亲爱的 |
[02:43] | – It’s just business. – Not to me. | -这只是生意 -对我来说不是 |
[02:45] | I don’t dive… | 我从不放水 |
[02:48] | and I don’t lose. | 我也从来不输 |
[02:49] | And what makes you so special? | 你凭什么这么特别 |
[02:53] | I’m not special. | 我不特别 |
[02:55] | Unique. | 我是独一无二 |
[02:56] | No other team uses a female pilot for their beastie. | 没有其他队伍用女性驾驶员操控猛兽 |
[03:00] | That’s it, then? | 就这样吗 |
[03:02] | Your edge. | 你的优势 |
[03:04] | Women fight better than men. | 女人比男人更善战 |
[03:07] | – This one does. – Yeah. | -这个女人是的 -对 |
[03:09] | That’s my girl. | 真是我的好姑娘 |
[03:10] | Seventeen straight wins to prove it. | 连赢十七场 这就是证据 |
[03:11] | You’ll be handsomely paid, of course. | 当然 你们会得到优渥的报酬 |
[03:13] | You don’t fucking listen, do you? | 你就是听不懂人话 是不是 |
[03:14] | It may be about money for you, | 你也许觉得这只是金钱交易 |
[03:15] | but for us, it’s personal. | 但对我们来说 有私人原因 |
[03:17] | Five hundred thousand. | 五十万 |
[03:22] | No. | 不 |
[03:24] | – One insignificant loss for more money… – Insignificant? | -一次无关紧要的失败 -无关紧要 |
[03:27] | …than you could ever win? | 能换来你这辈子都赢不了的钱 |
[03:29] | Fucking men. | 操蛋的男人 |
[03:30] | It’s cunts like you that fucked her up to begin with. | 最初就是你这样的人渣把她毁了 |
[03:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
[03:40] | A year ago, | 一年前 |
[03:41] | Sonnie got snatched by an estate gang | 桑妮被一个帮派的人抓去 |
[03:44] | and when they was done using her, | 他们使用完她以后 |
[03:46] | they started cutting, | 就把帮派标志 |
[03:47] | slicing their marks into her flesh. | 刻进她皮肉里 |
[03:50] | Can you imagine that kind of pain, | 你能想象那种疼痛 |
[03:52] | that kind of humiliation | 那种耻辱 |
[03:54] | carved into her skin? | 被刻到她皮肤上吗 |
[03:56] | A lifelong reminder of that day. | 永远提醒她那天发生的事 |
[03:59] | So when Sonnie steps into the pit, | 所以当桑妮步入竞技场时 |
[04:00] | she’s not fighting for pride or status | 她不是为荣誉或威望而战 |
[04:03] | and certainly not for your fucking money. | 更不是为了你的臭钱 |
[04:07] | She’s carving up the men who did this to her. | 她是在撕碎对她做出这些事的男人 |
[04:13] | Very well, then. | 那好吧 |
[04:15] | I won’t press you further. | 我就不逼你们了 |
[04:18] | Piece of shit. | 混账 |
[04:25] | Though I hope you’ll reconsider. | 不过我希望你们能再考虑一下 |
[05:15] | What a sweet little girl. | 真是个可爱的小女孩 |
[05:18] | You’re going down… | 你死定了 |
[05:21] | down… | 死定了 |
[05:22] | down… | 死定了 |
[05:27] | You okay in there? | 你在里面还好吧 |
[05:35] | Tonight is the big big night | 今晚是盛大之夜 |
[05:40] | of the big big fight! | 即将进行大战 |
[05:44] | Brutal beasties in a bout to the death! | 残忍猛兽之间决一死战 |
[05:50] | Gore… | 血流… |
[05:52] | gore galore! | 血流成河 |
[05:54] | Affinity link is booted, Sonnie. | 精神连接已启动 桑妮 |
[05:56] | You ready to get in there? | 你准备好进去了吗 |
[06:07] | Comin’ in on a hot winning streak… | 接下来出场的猛兽连胜多场 |
[06:15] | She’s up and running. | 她醒了 |
[06:17] | – I give you… – And on the move. | -有请… -开始行动了 |
[06:21] | …Khanivore! | 噬肉兽 |
[06:32] | Look out! | 当心 |
[06:36] | Can you hear that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[06:40] | What’s coming down… | 是何方猛兽 |
[06:45] | – Yeah! – …to tear up the town? | -好了 -…要来摧毁此地 |
[06:49] | It’s Turboraptor! | 是猛甲龙 |
[07:01] | Are… you… ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:17] | Fucking yeah! | 好棒 |
[07:19] | Fucking little cunt! | 小贱婊 |
[07:43] | Get ‘im! | 弄死他 |
[07:52] | Surprise, motherfuckers! | 没想到吧 混蛋们 |
[08:02] | Her heart rate’s spiking! | 她的心率急速上升 |
[08:36] | Come on, motherfucker! | 加把劲啊 混账 |
[08:59] | – What is that? – Fuck me. | -那是什么 -我操 |
[10:04] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[10:06] | Sonnie! | 桑妮 |
[10:08] | Sonnie, you’re a beauty! | 桑妮 你太厉害了 |
[10:11] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[10:20] | You wanker! | 废物 |
[10:22] | Fuck you! | 操你 |
[10:22] | Khanivore! | 噬肉兽 |
[10:29] | – Oh, no! – Steady on there, little man. | -糟了 -悠着点 小家伙 |
[10:31] | Think they got someone to clean that up? | 你说会不会有人打扫 |
[10:33] | I don’t think anyone cares, mate. | 没人会在意的 |
[10:35] | Well, I might give it five minutes and if they don’t, I will. | 五分钟后如果没人来 我就去清理 |
[10:38] | – It’s a shit-hole. – That arm. What was that? | -这里就是个破地方 -那条手臂是怎么回事 |
[10:41] | Cheating, that’s what it was. | 那就是作弊 |
[10:42] | But it was made of bone. That’s not against the rules, is it? | 但那是骨头做的 没有违反规则 对吧 |
[10:45] | Yeah, I just wanna know how | 对 我就想知道 |
[10:46] | they engineered that solid piece, that’s all. | 他们是怎么设计出那玩意的 仅此而已 |
[10:48] | You thought we were gonna lose tonight, didn’t you? | 你本来以为我们今晚会输 对吧 |
[11:02] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[11:05] | This place is… | 这个地方 |
[11:08] | amazing. | 很了不起 |
[11:12] | You were amazing. | 你也很了不起 |
[11:13] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:15] | Look, why are you with– | 你为什么跟那个人在一起 |
[11:18] | Dicko? | 迪科吗 |
[11:20] | Security. | 为了安全 |
[11:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | Ever thought of leaving him? | 有没有想过离开他 |
[11:27] | Sometimes. | 有时 |
[11:29] | All the time. | 每时每刻 |
[11:32] | You could come with us. | 你可以跟我们走 |
[11:35] | No. No, I couldn’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[11:40] | I envy you. | 我羡慕你 |
[11:42] | Your bravery. | 你的勇气 |
[11:44] | I’m maybe even a little bit frightened of you… | 也许我还有点害怕你 |
[11:49] | but I’ll never be like you. | 但我永远无法变得像你一样 |
[12:06] | How do you do it, all this… | 你怎么做到的 如此多… |
[12:09] | fighting and hatred? | 战斗和仇恨 |
[12:12] | – Aren’t you scared? – Scared? | -你不害怕吗 -害怕 |
[12:16] | All the time. | 每时每刻 |
[12:18] | Now, hate… | 但是仇恨 |
[12:21] | that was something I had to learn. | 是我必须学会的东西 |
[12:23] | You don’t come into this world with hate, | 你出生时不懂得仇恨 |
[12:27] | but fear, that’s primal. | 但恐惧 那是本能 |
[12:31] | It fills your senses. | 它充斥于感官中 |
[12:34] | You can see it, hear it… | 你能看到它 听到它 |
[12:41] | taste it… | 尝到它 |
[12:44] | and it keeps me alive. | 它让我活下去 |
[12:49] | But that night, the gang, the… | 但那一晚 那群帮派 那场… |
[12:56] | Rape. Yeah. | 强暴 对 |
[13:01] | It’s not that. | 不是因为那个 |
[13:04] | They can’t see past it. | 他们看不透 |
[13:07] | No one can. | 没人可以 |
[13:10] | But it ain’t what gives me my edge. | 但不是那场经历给了我优势 |
[13:13] | Angry little girl, out for revenge. | 愤怒的小女孩 决心要复仇 |
[13:16] | Dicko believes that shit… | 迪科相信那种事 |
[13:20] | ’cause he wants to. | 因为他想相信 |
[13:23] | They all do. | 他们都一样 |
[13:31] | Everyone sees what they want to see. | 每个人只看到自己想看到的 |
[14:03] | Are you scared now? | 你现在害怕了吗 |
[14:12] | You made Dicko so very angry. | 你让迪科很生气 |
[14:18] | Silly fucking girl. | 愚蠢的女孩 |
[14:21] | Was your pride really worth it? | 为了你的自尊 真的值得吗 |
[14:24] | Neat… trick. | 这招很厉害 |
[14:36] | Not… good… enough. | 但 还不够 |
[14:45] | What are you? | 你是什么怪物 |
[14:46] | Just a couple of bioware processors | 只是一些生物件处理器 |
[14:51] | spliced to a spine. | 连接到脊柱上 |
[14:54] | You’re not in there? | 你不在这副躯壳里 |
[14:56] | No. | 是的 |
[14:57] | The night Wes and Ivrina found me, | 韦斯和伊芙琳娜找到我那一晚 |
[14:59] | they managed to save that body, | 他们成功救了那具躯体 |
[15:01] | but those estate fucks had broken my skull. | 但那群帮派混蛋打烂了我的头颅 |
[15:05] | You wanna know my edge? | 你想知道我的优势是什么 |
[15:06] | Every time I step into that ring, | 我每次进入那个竞技场 |
[15:09] | I’m fighting for my life. That fear is my edge. | 我都在为我的生命而战 那份恐惧就是我的优势 |
[15:18] | That fear of death. | 对死亡的恐惧 |
[15:23] | Do you feel it? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[15:25] | Please! | 饶命 |
[15:30] | Are you scared now? | 你现在害怕了吗 |