时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[01:28] | What? | 什么 |
[02:09] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[02:14] | Emergency services. What’s your emergency? | 急救服务 有什么紧急情况吗 |
[02:16] | Hello? I think I saw a murder. | 你好 我目击了一起谋杀案 |
[02:19] | – Location, please. – I think the killer’s after me. | -请告诉我位置 -凶手在追杀我 |
[02:22] | Right. Location, please. | 请告诉我位置 |
[02:23] | Yes, the hotel. Oh, fuck! | 酒店 操 |
[02:27] | The Blue Henderson. The Blue Harrington? | 蓝色亨德森 蓝色哈灵顿 |
[02:31] | The Blue Harrington? | 蓝色哈灵顿 |
[02:32] | But, no, wait. It’s the building right in front. | 不 等等 是对面那栋楼 |
[02:35] | He saw me from the window. I was in the hotel, he was not. | 他透过窗户看到我了 我在酒店 他不在 |
[02:38] | – Second floor? – Ma’am? | -二楼 -女士 |
[02:39] | – No, third floor. – What’s your name? | -不 三楼 -你叫什么名字 |
[02:42] | – Just send someone. – Ma’am, we– | -快派人 -女士 我们 |
[02:45] | Shit! Okay. | 操 好的 |
[02:48] | You have reached the number of– | 这里是 |
[02:50] | Yeah, it’s Vladimir. Leave a message. | 我是弗拉基米尔 请留言 |
[02:54] | Vladimir, I’m on my way there. Please be there. | 弗拉基米尔 我在路上了 请等等我 |
[02:58] | Shit! | 操 |
[03:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:09] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[03:37] | About time you got here! What the fuck, bitch? | 你可算来了 搞什么啊 婊子 |
[03:41] | Sorry, yeah. | 抱歉 |
[03:42] | You are fucking late! | 你迟到了 |
[03:43] | You missed your show. I cannot believe you. | 表演都错过了 难以置信 |
[03:45] | – Yeah, I know. I just– – Just shut it. | -我知道 我 -闭嘴 |
[03:47] | This is a fucking disaster! I mean, look at me. | 真他妈倒霉 看着我 |
[03:50] | I just saw a murder. | 我目击了一起谋杀案 |
[03:52] | – Ew, gross! – Okay. | -真恶心 -好吧 |
[03:54] | I mean, you always have the most bizarre excuses. | 你的借口都很奇怪 |
[03:56] | – Okay. – Just come in and get ready. | -好 -进来赶紧准备吧 |
[03:58] | Okay, I wanna dance. Fuck! But I need to see Vladimir. | 我想跳舞 但我要见弗拉基米尔 |
[04:01] | – Is he here? – Yeah, he’s here. | -他在吗 -在 |
[04:03] | – Fuck! – Somewhere, I don’t know. | -操 -我不知道在哪 |
[04:08] | Hello, young man. | 年轻人 |
[04:09] | – Are you a member? – No. | -你是会员吗 -不是 |
[04:11] | Oh, you’re not? It’s okay. Don’t worry. You wanna see some pussy? | 不是吗 没关系 别担心 想看妹子吗 |
[04:33] | Make some room, bitches. | 让让 婊子们 |
[04:41] | May I have your attention, please, bitches? | 注意了 婊子们 |
[04:45] | Because our next dancer is here. | 下位舞者来了 |
[04:48] | Finally, yeah. | 终于啊 |
[04:49] | Zawora. | 祖奥拉 |
[06:20] | Vladimir! | 弗拉基米尔 |
[06:24] | Vladimir. | 弗拉基米尔 |
[06:30] | Fuck. Vladimir? | 操 弗拉基米尔 |
[06:32] | – What? – Shit! | -什么 -操 |
[06:35] | Okay, stay. | 好吧 留下吧 |
[07:06] | Fuck! | 操 |
[07:13] | Wait a second! | 等等 |
[07:30] | Just fucking wait! | 等一下 |
[07:43] | Hold on. Wait a second. | 等等 等等 |
[07:45] | Yeah. Fuck! | 操 |
[07:50] | Just wait a fucking minute! | 等一下啊 |
[07:55] | Wait! | 等等 |
[09:33] | Let’s just talk. | 我们聊聊 |
[09:34] | Just chill out. | 冷静 |
[09:36] | Oh, shit! | 操 |
[09:42] | Let’s just talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[09:57] | No! | 不 |