时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Come on, Hank, that scarecrow was a gift. | 拜托 汉克 那个稻草人只是一份礼物 |
[00:44] | Jake was just trying to be neighborly. | 杰克只是想表示一下友善 |
[00:47] | Irrigating each other’s crops, that’s neighborly. | 帮忙灌溉彼此的庄稼叫友善 |
[00:50] | Sharing feed, that’s neighborly. | 分享食物叫友善 |
[00:52] | That thing out there, that’s just a damn eyesore. | 外面的那玩意只是一个丑八怪 |
[00:57] | One more slice, hon? | 再来一片吗 亲爱的 |
[00:59] | Another bite and I’d burst. | 我再吃一口都要撑爆了 |
[01:09] | – Ah, damn. – What is it, Hank? | -该死 -怎么了 汉克 |
[01:11] | Jenkins’ cows again? | 又是詹金斯的奶牛吗 |
[01:13] | Afraid not, honey. | 恐怕并不是 亲爱的 |
[01:15] | Looks like we got holes along the pasture fence again. | 我们的草地围栏上好像又出现了豁口 |
[01:18] | Looks like there’s a few more out past the back fields. | 看来后面的田里还有好几处 |
[01:21] | Yeah. Give Mel a ring, make sure she’s aware. | 对 联系梅尔 知会她一声 |
[01:24] | Better get movin’. | 你赶紧去 |
[01:25] | Don’t like having our property line exposed like that. | 我可不喜欢让我们的土地这样暴露在外 |
[01:30] | You be careful out there, Henry Graves! | 你可得多加小心 亨利·格雷夫斯 |
[01:34] | Mel, are you readin’ me? | 梅尔 听得到我说话吗 |
[02:00] | Systems all online. | 系统全部上线 |
[02:04] | Green across the board here, honey. | 可以出发了 亲爱的 |
[02:17] | Thing’s ugly as sin | 这种丑到有罪的东西 |
[02:18] | and doesn’t even scare crows. | 连乌鸦都吓不跑 |
[02:20] | If you hate it so much, why don’t you just pull it out? | 如果你这么讨厌它 为什么不直接拿走呢 |
[02:23] | I already tried that, it’s not budging. | 我已经试过了 纹丝不动 |
[02:26] | We’re just gonna have to move. | 只能我们搬家了 |
[02:29] | I’m coming up on the breach, hon. Darn cows are in front of it. | 我到豁口了 亲爱的 前面全是奶牛 |
[02:35] | I keep telling you to move ’em closer to the house. | 我一直和你说把它们转移到离房子近点的地方 |
[02:37] | Go on, get outta here. Shoo! | 快点 离开这里 走开 |
[02:42] | Moving the herd ain’t a quick job, hon. | 驱赶牛群一时半会儿可完成不了 亲爱的 |
[02:45] | And I’m a little busy right now. | 我现在还有点忙 |
[03:06] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[03:14] | – Hank? – Yes, honey. | -汉克 -什么事 亲爱的 |
[03:17] | Eastern corner’s starting to show breaches too. | 东边角也开始出现一些豁口 |
[03:19] | Jesus. More breaches? | 天啊 还有豁口吗 |
[03:22] | I don’t know what it is, | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[03:24] | but something’s got ’em real riled up today. | 但是今天很不对劲 |
[03:28] | I’m gonna need more help out here. | 我需要更多帮助 |
[03:30] | All right, I’ll get on the horn. | 好吧 我去叫人 |
[03:36] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[03:38] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[03:39] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[03:41] | Beth Graves just called. | 贝丝·格雷夫斯刚打来电话 |
[03:43] | Sounds like Hank could use a hand. | 汉克好像需要帮助 |
[03:46] | I’m working on Carnigore, she ain’t battle ready. | 我在修霸王怪呢 它还没做好战斗准备 |
[03:48] | Come on, Jake, she ain’t never gonna be perfect. | 拜托 杰克 它永远不可能达到完美的 |
[03:51] | – Just get her out there. – Carnigore’s a work of art, woman. | -赶紧开着它出去 -霸王怪是艺术品 女人 |
[03:55] | You don’t just march it into battle. | 你不能就这么开上战场 |
[03:57] | You ain’t no Michelangelo, Jake. | 你不是米开朗基罗 杰克 |
[03:59] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[04:01] | I’m more of a Da Vinci, | 我更像是达芬奇 |
[04:02] | ’cause I got a handle on the aesthetics and the mechanics. | 因为我对美学和机械很有天赋 |
[04:10] | How’d it go, Hank? | 怎么样了 汉克 |
[04:11] | Well, let’s put it this way. | 这么说吧 |
[04:13] | The good news is that I’m moving the whole herd for you right now. | 好消息是 我现在正在给你转移整个牛群 |
[04:17] | What the hell? You seeing this up over the ridge? | 搞什么 你看到山岭那边了吗 |
[04:21] | Yeah. Can’t get a reading on it, though. Can you get closer? | 嗯 侦测不到数据 你能靠近点吗 |
[04:25] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[04:30] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[04:33] | What? This can’t be right. | 什么 这不对劲 |
[04:36] | Sensors say we’ve got thousands of DeeBees incoming. | 感应器显示有几千只迪蜂来袭 |
[04:39] | Did you say thousands? Shit! | 你说几千只吗 该死 |
[04:42] | Tell the others to meet me at the ridge line. | 告诉所有人到山岭线和我会合 |
[04:45] | And get the bunker open. Start bringing families in. | 打开避难所 安排各家转移 |
[04:55] | – Mel, you readin’ me? – Yeah. Go ahead, Beth. | -梅尔 你听得到吗 -你说 贝丝 |
[04:58] | Hank needs you to get to the ridge as fast as you can. | 汉克需要你赶紧去往山岭那边 |
[05:01] | – A major swarm’s about to break through. – On my way! | -有一大群虫子要突破进来了 -我马上去 |
[05:06] | Sorry, sweetheart, playtime’s over. | 抱歉 亲爱的 游戏时间结束了 |
[05:16] | That’s right, Jenny. | 没错 詹妮 |
[05:17] | Any minute now, the whole damn valley’s gonna be DeeBee central. | 这山谷随时都有可能成为迪蜂的大本营 |
[05:20] | Call Deb and Sarah, pick ’em up on your way. | 联系黛布和萨拉 顺路接上他们 |
[05:22] | And then swing by Old Man Harrison. | 然后去找老家伙哈里森 |
[05:24] | I don’t care how drunk he is, just get him moving. | 我不管他有多醉 把他拖过来就行 |
[05:27] | Darlene. Jesus, I’ve been trying to tran you all night. | 达琳 上帝啊 我整晚都在联系你 |
[05:31] | Hank needs every mech you got up on the ridgeline ASAP. | 汉克需要马上出动你在山岭线上的所有机械 |
[05:36] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[05:38] | Uh, Helen, you sure I’m in the right place? | 海伦 你确定我没来错地方吗 |
[05:41] | Is there a giant breach in front of you? | 你面前有一个巨大的豁口吗 |
[05:44] | – Yeah. – Then you’re in the right place. | -是的 -那你就没走错 |
[05:47] | Just hold tight till Hank gets there. | 守住了 等汉克到 |
[05:51] | Get that pile of carnival scrap moving, Jake! | 让这些霸王怪垃圾赶紧动起来 杰克 |
[05:53] | Get off my back, old woman. | 别催我 老女人 |
[05:55] | Will you two knock it off? We’ve got work to do. | 你们俩能别闹了吗 我们还有要紧事 |
[05:59] | Not a lotta cover out here, Hank. | 这里没什么掩体啊 汉克 |
[06:00] | Is this really the best place to hold? | 你确定这里是最佳防御点吗 |
[06:03] | If we wanna buy time for the families to reach the bunker, | 如果我们想要为各户人家前往避难所争取时间 |
[06:06] | it’s gotta be here. | 就必须在这里 |
[06:07] | Beth, who else is coming? | 贝丝 还有谁会来 |
[06:09] | Zing’s cut off. The Camel brothers are pinned down. | 钦联系不上 卡梅尔兄弟脱不了身 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry, Hank. | 对不起 汉克 |
[06:15] | Shit! Just the three of us? | 该死 只有我们三个吗 |
[06:18] | Well, at least I’ll die young and beautiful. | 至少我会年轻美丽地死去 |
[06:42] | Lock and load, boys. It’s time to see what you’re made of. | 锁定装弹 孩子们 该看看你们的本事了 |
[06:53] | Fire! | 开火 |
[07:16] | What’s the status, Beth? | 怎么样了 贝丝 |
[07:18] | The Miller family and the Hutts are in. | 米勒一家和哈兹一家进去了 |
[07:20] | The Pennybone clan and the Priestleys said ETA 15 to 20. | 佩尼布恩家和普莱斯利一家还有十五到二十分钟 |
[07:23] | – Can you hold? – We’ll do our damnedest. | -你们能守住吗 -我们会尽力 |
[07:26] | Twenty minutes? We ain’t gonna last two minutes out here. | 二十分钟 我们在这里连两分钟都撑不到 |
[07:29] | We’re staying as long as it takes. | 我们能撑多久就撑多久 |
[07:32] | Here comes a whole lot of ugly! | 丑家伙来吧 |
[07:36] | – They’re flanking us! – Don’t let any of them get past you. | -它们绕过了我们 -不要放任何一只通过 |
[07:43] | There’s too many! We can’t cover ’em all. | 实在是太多了 我们没法守住所有的 |
[07:47] | We’re gonna need more ammo real soon, Beth. | 我们弹药马上就要不足了 贝丝 |
[07:49] | – Give me a sec, Hank. – You go. I got this, honey. | -稍等 汉克 -你去吧 交给我 亲爱的 |
[07:53] | Hold tight, hon. | 坚持住了 亲爱的 |
[07:59] | Yeah. “Quit your job,” They said. “Become a farmer.” | 他们说”辞职吧 做农夫享清福” |
[08:04] | Never fucking mentioned the goddamn giant fucking insects! | 从来不提还要面对这些巨大的该死虫子 |
[08:08] | – They just keep coming! – Fall back! | -它们简直源源不绝 -后退 |
[08:12] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[08:14] | – I’m out of ammo! – And my missiles are dry! | -我没有弹药了 -我的导弹用光了 |
[08:16] | Come on, Beth. | 快点 贝丝 |
[08:20] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:22] | All right, Jake, go reload. We’ll cover you. | 好乐 杰克 去装弹 我们掩护你 |
[08:24] | All right, I’m on it! | 好的 马上去 |
[08:28] | Hank, the Franklins and the Beauregards are comin’, | 汉克 富兰克林一家和博雷加德一家也要来 |
[08:31] | but they ain’t here yet. | 但还没到 |
[08:33] | Some DeeBees are starting to slip through. | 有几只迪蜂漏过来了 |
[08:35] | The auto cannons are holding ’em back, | 目前自动加农炮挡住了它们 |
[08:37] | but if you can’t hold the | 但如果你们没法把 |
[08:38] | – swarm there– – We’ll hold ’em, don’t you worry. | -虫群拦在那里 -能挡住 别担心 |
[08:45] | Shit! | 该死 |
[08:46] | We’re grabbing our ankles here, Hank. | 我们有点不行了 汉克 |
[08:49] | – What’s taking Jake so long? – Jake? | -杰克怎么花了这么久 -杰克 |
[08:53] | – Jake? – Yeah, I’m still reloading. | -杰克 -我还在重新装弹 |
[08:55] | Carnigore’s built for precision, not speed. | 霸王怪的优点是精准 不是速度 |
[08:58] | – Jake, are you there? – Yeah, I’m here. Everything okay? | -杰克 听得到吗 -我在 一切都还好吧 |
[09:01] | The last truck’s just pulled in. | 最后一辆卡车开进来了 |
[09:02] | Grab the others and get your ass back here. | 带上其他人赶紧离开那里 |
[09:04] | You hear that, Hank? Everyone’s in. Come on, let’s go. | 你听到了吗 汉克 大家都到了 快走 |
[09:08] | Roger that, Jake! Mel, time to get the hell outta here. | 收到 杰克 梅尔 该离开这里了 |
[09:13] | These bugs won’t quit! They’re coming from everywhere. | 这些虫子们不放弃 他们正在从四处涌来 |
[09:20] | Jake, we’re not gonna make it. | 杰克 我们不行了 |
[09:22] | Get Carnigore in gear and get outta here. | 赶紧开着霸王怪离开这里 |
[09:23] | – But, Hank– – Save yourself, Jake. | -但是 汉克 -你自己跑吧 杰克 |
[09:26] | Get to the bunker! | 快去避难所 |
[09:28] | Well, Hank, been good knowing ya! | 汉克 认识你很高兴 |
[09:36] | Incoming! | 来袭 |
[09:38] | Reload. I’ll beat ’em back! | 快装弹 我击退它们 |
[09:40] | – Woo! Come on! – And they call me crazy? | -快点 -他们还说我是疯子呢 |
[09:46] | They didn’t see that one coming. | 它们没想到这一招 |
[09:54] | Jake, they’re coming around you. Get outta there! | 杰克 它们把你包围了 快离开那里 |
[09:57] | Pull back! | 后退 |
[09:58] | Come on! Plenty more where that came from. | 来啊 还有更多给你们尝尝 |
[10:02] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[10:06] | Come on, baby. Oh, no… | 拜托 宝贝 不 |
[10:10] | Jake? Hold on, we’re coming. | 杰克 坚持住 我们来了 |
[10:13] | Yeah, I’m reading you, Hank. But I figure… | 我知道 汉克 但我觉得 |
[10:17] | I’m pretty much screwed. | 我应该是完蛋了 |
[10:20] | I’m just gonna clear the field for you. Better get some cover. | 我要给你们开路 找好掩体 |
[10:23] | – Wait. Mel and I– – So, just do me a favor– | -等等 我和梅尔 -帮我个忙 |
[10:25] | – Jake! – Shit, he’s gonna do it. | -杰克 -该死 他要动手了 |
[10:28] | – Jake! – Tell Helen… | -杰克 -告诉海伦 |
[10:30] | you tell her I died real good, okay? | 你告诉她我是英勇牺牲的 好吗 |
[10:33] | Jake! Yes. | 杰克 太好了 |
[10:46] | Hank? Do you read? | 汉克 你听得到吗 |
[10:49] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[10:54] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[10:56] | – Hank? – I’m here, honey. | -汉克 -我在 亲爱的 |
[10:58] | Oh, Hank, I thought I’d lost you. | 汉克 我还以为我失去你了 |
[11:01] | Jake blew his reactor. | 杰克炸掉了他的反应堆 |
[11:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:06] | – Helen– – No. | -海伦 -不 |
[11:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:10] | No! | 不 |
[11:21] | Mel, are you reading me? | 梅尔 听得到吗 |
[11:26] | Beth, what’s happening? | 贝丝 怎么回事 |
[11:28] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[11:44] | Beth, get to the bunker now! | 贝丝 赶紧进避难所 |
[11:46] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[11:49] | – Get in the bunker, Helen. – What about you? | -快进避难所 海伦 -那你呢 |
[11:51] | I gotta do what I can to help Hank. | 我要尽我所能帮助汉克 |
[12:07] | Hank, talk to me. | 汉克 什么情况 |
[12:09] | I’m in pursuit, hon. | 我正在追赶 亲爱的 |
[12:10] | This thing’s madder than your mother on our wedding day. | 这家伙比你母亲在我们婚礼那天还要疯狂 |
[12:17] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[12:30] | What in the hell? | 搞什么 |
[12:32] | It was supposed to be an anniversary gift. Uh, surprise? | 那本来是结婚周年礼物 惊喜吧 |
[12:38] | Hank? Hank? | 汉克 汉克 |
[12:53] | They took my Jake! | 他们夺走了我的杰克 |
[12:55] | Fuck these things! | 去他妈的 |
[12:57] | Shit! Hank! | 该死 汉克 |
[13:06] | Leave him be, you overgrown cockroach! | 别烦他 你这只大号蟑螂 |
[13:14] | Beth, you need to shoot right down this fucker’s throat. | 贝丝 你得往这家伙喉咙里打 |
[13:17] | I’ll get him in position. | 我去引他 |
[13:24] | Jake, your scarecrow better hold. | 杰克 你的稻草人最好能坚持住 |
[13:35] | Come on, you bastard! | 来啊 混蛋 |
[13:38] | Light him up, honey! | 开火 亲爱的 |
[13:40] | – You’re too close! – I can’t hold it much longer! | -你离得太近了 -我坚持不住了 |
[13:44] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不不不不不 |
[13:47] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[13:49] | Fire! | 开火 |
[13:51] | Beth, whatever you’re gonna do… | 贝丝 不管你要做什么 |
[13:55] | you’d better do it now. | 最好赶紧 |
[13:58] | Take the shot, Beth! | 开火 贝丝 |
[14:02] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[14:03] | Gotcha! | 中了 |
[14:46] | I’ve never needed a beer so bad in all my life. | 我这辈子从来没有这么需要过一杯啤酒 |
[14:53] | You ought to go talk to her, Hank. | 你应该去找她谈谈 汉克 |
[14:57] | Noble thing Jake did, Helen. | 杰克做了一件很高尚的事 海伦 |
[14:59] | Real noble. | 非常高尚 |
[15:01] | He was a fine neighbor and a true friend. | 他是一名好邻居 也是一个真朋友 |
[15:11] | It ain’t exactly art, but | 这不算是真正的艺术 |
[15:13] | that scarecrow’s finally startin’ to grow on me. | 但我有点开始喜欢那个稻草人了 |