时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Shit! | 该死 |
[00:47] | – What the fuck was that, Doctor? – I think you know. | -那是什么鬼东西 博士 -我想你知道 |
[00:50] | I wanna hear you fuckin’ say it, Mr Science. | 我想听你亲口说出来 科学先生 |
[00:53] | Wait! | 等等 |
[00:59] | Tell me, Doctor, is that as fast as you can run? | 告诉我 博士 你只能跑这么快了吗 |
[01:02] | I’m afraid so, Mr. Flynn. | 恐怕是的 弗林先生 |
[01:03] | Good, it’ll catch you first | 很好 它会先抓到你 |
[01:04] | and I’ll be able to get out of here while it’s eating you. | 我就能趁它吃你时逃离这里 |
[01:14] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[01:21] | Oh, shit! | 我靠 |
[01:31] | Is that what we’re looking for, Doctor? | 那就是我们要找的吗 博士 |
[01:35] | I think it might be, Mr. Flynn. | 有可能 弗林先生 |
[01:38] | Do try to at least act excited. | 你至少能装出兴奋的样子吗 |
[01:42] | Mercenaries are like hookers, Doctor: | 雇佣兵跟妓女没什么两样 博士 |
[01:45] | pretending to be excited costs extra. | 假装兴奋要加收费用 |
[01:46] | 《撒冷镇》 史蒂芬·金所著以吸血鬼为题材的小说 | |
[01:50] | Simon, here’s a test for you. | 西蒙 来考你一下 |
[02:03] | Can you translate? | 你能翻译吗 |
[02:05] | Hmm, let me see. | 我想想 |
[02:07] | “Entombed here, the Devourer of Children, | “埋葬于此的是孩童吞噬者 |
[02:11] | the Black Prince, | 黑王子 |
[02:14] | the Sucker of Souls”? | 灵魂吸取者” |
[02:17] | Sucker. Heh, yeah. | 吸取者[笨蛋] 是啊 |
[02:19] | Hey, boss, how’s it going? | 老大 进展如何 |
[02:21] | Slowly. | 很缓慢 |
[02:23] | We’ve been in this fucking tomb for over an hour. | 我们已经在这个坟墓里待了一个多小时了 |
[02:26] | Would you tell him to hurry up? | 你能不能叫他快点 |
[02:28] | I’m freezing my tits off back here. | 我奶头都快冻僵了 |
[02:32] | I’ll be sure to relay that message, Micky. | 我会转告他 米基 |
[02:34] | Mr. Flynn, this is definitely it. | 弗林先生 肯定就是这里了 |
[02:36] | I will need the rest of the equipment, ASAP. | 我需要剩下的装备 越快越好 |
[02:39] | Okay, Doc. | 好的 博士 |
[03:18] | Geez… | 老天 |
[03:23] | Doctor! | 博士 |
[03:24] | Doctor! | 博士 |
[03:28] | Oh, fuck me. | 我操 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God, Simon! | 天啊 西蒙 |
[03:40] | Come on, kid. Get out of the way! | 小子 让开啊 |
[04:12] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[04:39] | Run! | 快跑 |
[04:44] | Micky, Gary, get the weapons ready. We’re coming in hot. | 米基 嘉莉 备好武器 我们马上就到[性致高昂] |
[04:47] | Are those boffins trying to grab your bum again? | 那些搞科研的又想抓你屁股吗 |
[04:50] | Yeah, I saw that little one eyeing ya. | 是啊 我看到那个小个子偷看你了 |
[04:52] | Quit fucking around, I’m serious. | 别闹了 我没开玩笑 |
[04:54] | Shite! Copy that, chief. | 该死 收到 老大 |
[04:59] | Hold on, Doc. | 抓紧了 博士 |
[05:03] | Shit. | 靠 |
[05:14] | Shit, get back! | 靠 退后 |
[05:15] | It’s him, the Impaler. Dracula! | 是他 穿刺魔 吸血鬼 |
[05:20] | I did not think we would find him alive. | 没想到我们能发现活的 |
[05:22] | Well, of course you didn’t. | 你当然没想到了 |
[05:24] | And isn’t this a fine fucking mess? | 这真是一团糟 不是吗 |
[05:36] | Fuck! | 操 |
[05:41] | Come on, fuck nuts. You want to laugh at me? Go ahead. | 来啊 混蛋 你想嘲笑我吗 笑啊 |
[05:45] | I’ll cut the smile right off of ya. | 我直接把你臭嘴割烂 |
[05:55] | What’d he say, Doc? | 他说了什么 博士 |
[05:56] | He said you’re a warrior. | 他说你是个勇士 |
[05:58] | God damn right I’m a warrior. | 老子当然是勇士了 |
[06:02] | Yes, but he also added that he’s looking forward | 没错 但他还说他很期待 |
[06:05] | to eating your still beating heart. | 吃掉你仍跳动着的心脏 |
[06:25] | What the fuck, Doc? | 怎么回事 博士 |
[06:26] | – He hates cats. – What? | -他讨厌猫 -什么 |
[06:28] | The legend has it that feeding on them makes his flesh burn. | 据传说 吃猫会让他的肉有灼烧感 |
[06:32] | The locals would torment him | 当地人会带数百只猫 |
[06:33] | by bringing hundreds of cats to the fortress. | 到城堡折磨他 |
[06:44] | Huh. Well, he’s not the first man | 他也不是第一个因为吃猫[舔逼] |
[06:45] | who got in trouble for eatin’ a little pussy. | 而惹上麻烦的男人 |
[06:51] | Do you think something held them up? | 你觉得他们是不是被什么绊住了 |
[06:53] | Huh, I don’t know, Gary. | 我不知道 嘉莉 |
[07:00] | Micky, Gary! | 米基 嘉莉 |
[07:04] | Shut the door! | 快关门 |
[07:10] | Oh, so you found one too? | 你也找到了一只啊 |
[07:17] | Little pussy here saved our lives. | 这小猫[阴道]救了我们的命 |
[07:19] | Yeah, I know it saved my life a few times. | 我知道”她”确实救了我几次 |
[07:22] | Cut the shit, Gary. | 别开玩笑了 嘉莉 |
[07:23] | There’s a fucking monster out there, | 外面有一只怪物 |
[07:25] | and it was gonna eat our asses. | 它刚才要吃我们的屁股 |
[07:27] | Something was gonna eat your ass? | 有东西要吃你的屁股吗 |
[07:30] | Now that’s a gutsy fashion statement. | 这才是带种的时尚宣言 |
[07:33] | – Is that real Korean grad student? – God damn it, Gary. | -那真的是韩国研究生吗 -去你的 嘉莉 |
[07:37] | Oh, no… | 不要 |
[07:37] | Upsy-daisy, fella. | 起来 哥们 |
[07:39] | Stop with all the yodeling and tell them what’s behind that door. | 别唱了 告诉他们外面有什么 |
[07:43] | Because that thing is between us and the only way out. | 因为那东西挡住了我们唯一的出路 |
[07:47] | It is the Impaler. | 那是穿刺魔 |
[07:49] | Isn’t that a type of car? | 那不是一种猫的名字吗 |
[07:50] | That’s an Impala, you stupid cunt. | 那叫英帕拉 蠢逼 |
[07:53] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[07:54] | So there’s a Dracula out there, then? | 这么说外面有只吸血鬼 |
[07:57] | Not a Dracula. | 不是普通的吸血鬼 |
[07:59] | The Dracula. | 而是德古拉 |
[08:01] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[08:03] | Fuck right off, you weird little man. | 别骗人了 你这古怪的小矮子 |
[08:05] | It’s true. He ate the tiny research assistant. | 是真的 他吃了那个小个子助理研究员 |
[08:09] | Anyway, what’s the state of play with our ordinance, Gary? | 总之 我们装备情况如何 嘉莉 |
[08:12] | Not particularly tickity, to be honest. | 不算充足 老实说 |
[08:14] | Weren’t expecting gunfights with angry vampires. | 没料到要跟愤怒的吸血鬼进行枪战 |
[08:17] | We’ve got two boxes of ammo for the P90s, | 我们有两盒P90冲锋枪的子弹 |
[08:20] | four magazines for the sidearms, | 四个手枪弹夹 |
[08:21] | shotgun, couple of old battle maces, | 一把散弹枪 两把老式冷兵器钉头锤 |
[08:23] | bottle of 2000-year-old wine | 一瓶酒龄两千年的红酒 |
[08:25] | and I’ve got a smidge of C4, if it helps. | 还有一小块C4炸药 如果有用的话 |
[08:29] | Why? Why do you have C4, Gary? | 为什么 你为什么有C4炸药 嘉莉 |
[08:33] | – Cave-ins? – It’s not enough. | -以防坍塌 -这些不够 |
[08:35] | – What? – I said, it’s not enough. | -什么 -我说 这些不够 |
[08:39] | You’re not dealing with Taliban terrorists here. | 你们要对付的可不是区区塔利班恐怖分子 |
[08:41] | You’re dealing with an ancient evil that defeats whole armies | 而是古老的恶魔 他能打败整支军队 |
[08:46] | and feasts on their entrails. | 并吃掉他们的内脏 |
[08:49] | Not helping, Doctor. | 你这是帮倒忙 博士 |
[08:52] | How big is this fucker? | 这混蛋是有多大只啊 |
[08:54] | Where’s the fucking cat? | 那只操蛋的猫跑哪去了 |
[08:56] | – There’s the cats, fucking. – Oh, come on! | -两只猫都在那里 正开操 -不是吧 |
[08:59] | You got suggestions, Doctor, now’s the time to make ’em. | 博士 你有什么建议 现在就该说了 |
[09:03] | I’m an archaeologist, Mr. Flynn, not a tactician. | 我是考古学家 弗林先生 不是战术家 |
[09:06] | Well, I’m an ex-soldier, not Buffy the fucking Vampire Slayer, | 我是退伍军人 不是吸血鬼猎人巴菲 |
[09:09] | but you don’t see me crying in a corner. | 你也没看我躲在角落哭啊 |
[09:11] | Now think, damn it! | 快想啊 靠 |
[09:15] | This place was built to withstand siege. | 当初建这个地方是为了抵御围攻 |
[09:18] | There must be other exits. | 所以一定有其他出口 |
[09:21] | I think I may have something. | 我好像找到办法了 |
[09:23] | The map marked another egress point. | 地图标记了另一个出口 |
[09:30] | Secret door! Beautiful. | 密门 太棒了 |
[09:35] | Hey, boss? | 老大 |
[09:37] | Yes, Gary? | 怎么了 嘉莉 |
[09:39] | – About that C4… – Do it. | -那块C4炸药… -去吧 |
[09:43] | Just don’t bring the whole damn castle down on us. | 别把整个城堡炸毁砸死我们就行 |
[09:46] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[09:58] | Fire! | 开火 |
[10:15] | Door shut, now! | 关门 现在 |
[10:32] | 操你妈 嘉莉 | |
[10:44] | Sounds like he found our little gift. | 他好像找到我们送他的小礼物了 |
[10:46] | Shit, sorry! | 靠 抱歉了 |
[11:04] | Every time, Gary! | 每次都这样 嘉莉 |
[11:06] | What? Better too much than too little. | 干吗 太多总比不够好 |
[11:11] | Where did you say this tunnel led to? | 你说这条地道通往哪里来着 |
[11:14] | More prison cells. | 更多牢房 |
[11:16] | Probably cells for more… | 里面很可能关着更多… |
[11:26] | You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. | 这他妈逗我呢吧 |