时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | I had that dream about your sister again last night. | 昨晚我又做了跟你妹妹的那个梦 |
[00:52] | Oh, it was me and her in the scrub behind the mess hall. | 我跟她在食堂后面的灌木丛里 |
[00:57] | She’s biting my neck. | 她在咬我的脖子 |
[00:59] | I swear to God, we are going at it like fucking animals, bro. | 我发誓 我们就像动物那样交配 老兄 |
[01:07] | I don’t even have a sister. | 我都根本没妹妹 |
[01:09] | Then why do you get so mad when I dream about fucking her? | 那我梦到操她的时候 你怎么这么生气 |
[01:13] | Hold up a sec. | 等等 |
[01:20] | Decker? Talk to me, bro. | 戴克 怎么了 哥们 |
[01:25] | Contact! | 有敌方接触 |
[01:28] | Decker, you got eyes on the fucker? | 戴克 你看到那混蛋了吗 |
[01:38] | Three four five degrees, one five zero yards, | 三四五度 一五零码 |
[01:41] | small structure, white side, level… | 小型结构 白色侧面 水平… |
[02:00] | – You all right, Decker? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 戴克 -没事 |
[02:02] | Fucker almost shot my dick off. | 那混蛋差点把我鸡巴打掉了 |
[02:05] | Well, if he could hit a target that tiny, | 如果他能打中那么小的目标 |
[02:08] | we should sign him up on our side. | 我们应该把他招进我们这边 |
[02:26] | You can’t sit here. | 你不能坐这 |
[02:28] | I don’t see any reserved signs. | 我没见有人预留 |
[02:30] | I said, you can’t sit here. | 我说了 你不能坐这里 |
[02:36] | The corps turned to shit | 从让你们这些动物 |
[02:37] | when they started lettin’ you animals wear the uniform. | 穿上制服那一刻 部队就成了垃圾 |
[02:40] | Look, my buddy took a bullet for you guys today so… back off. | 听着 我兄弟今天替你们挡了一颗子弹 别烦他 |
[02:45] | Yeah, see, and I don’t trust anything | 是吧 我不相信任何东西 |
[02:47] | that bleeds that much and then walks away. | 流那么多血 然后能正常走路 |
[02:51] | – Unnatural is what you are. – Unnatural? | -你不正常 -不正常 |
[02:55] | I can stalk my prey by scent alone. | 我能光凭气味跟踪猎物 |
[02:58] | I can run for miles while | 我能跑数英里 |
[03:00] | you need to ride in a stinking Humvee all day. | 而你只能在发臭的悍马里坐一整天 |
[03:02] | I can see clearly on a moonless night, | 我能在没有月亮的晚上看得一清二楚 |
[03:05] | while you cling to your flashlight as soon as the sun goes down. | 而太阳落了 你们就只能依靠手电筒 |
[03:07] | You ask me, there’s not much natural in that. | 要我说 你们才叫不正常 |
[03:11] | You fuckin’ dog soldiers. | 你们这些该死的狗兵 |
[03:15] | No disrespect, Sergeant… | 无意冒犯 中士 |
[03:18] | but if you call us dog soldiers again… | 但如果你再叫我们狗兵 |
[03:21] | I’ll rip your arm off and beat you to death with it. | 我就把你胳膊拧下来 用它揍死你 |
[03:27] | You wanna try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[03:43] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[03:44] | Smells like dog shit in here. | 这里一股狗屎味 |
[03:53] | You know what I think it is? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[03:56] | Jealousy. | 嫉妒 |
[04:00] | Those guys know that if the brass cut us loose, | 那些人知道如果领导让我们放手去做 |
[04:04] | we’d have this shit cleaned up in three weeks. | 我们三周内就能搞定这出乱子 |
[04:06] | I think it’s more complicated than that. | 我觉得比这更复杂一点 |
[04:08] | No, you’re right. They’re fuckin’ terrified of us, too. | 不 你说得对 他们也害怕我们 |
[04:12] | Claws and blood, baby. | 利爪与鲜血 宝贝 |
[04:13] | They don’t understand us any more than they do this fucking war, | 他们不理解我们 就像他们不理解这场战争 |
[04:16] | which is why we don’t belong here. | 所以我们不属于这里 |
[04:20] | Look, I don’t like every asshole that calls himself an American, | 听着 不是每个自称美国人的混蛋我都喜欢 |
[04:26] | but it’s still my fuckin’ country. | 但这仍然是我的国家 |
[04:30] | You hear me, boy? | 你听清了吗 小子 |
[04:33] | Do you hear me, Cadet? | 你听清了吗 学员 |
[04:35] | Stand up straight! | 站直了 |
[04:37] | We are here for duty, honor and country, | 我们来这儿是为了责任 荣誉和国家 |
[04:39] | Momma and apple pie. | 妈妈和苹果派 |
[04:41] | I’m just here to make sure you don’t get your dumb ass killed. | 我来这只是确保你这个蠢蛋别丢了小命 |
[04:44] | Your dumb ass. | 你个蠢货 |
[04:44] | I think you’re both here because dogs gotta hunt. | 我觉得你们两个来这儿是因为猎犬必须捕猎 |
[04:48] | – Sir! – At ease. | -长官 -稍息 |
[04:50] | We’re rotating squads at the forward operating base. | 我们在轮换前线作战基地小队 |
[04:53] | Sobieski, you’re with the outgoing squad. | 索比斯基 你跟外勤作战小队 |
[05:06] | Try not to piss off any of the regulars while you’re up there. | 尽量别惹毛任何老兵 |
[05:09] | If they’re smart, they’ll be trying hard not to piss me off. | 如果他们够聪明 就会千方百计避免惹毛我 |
[05:12] | Is that right, tough guy? | 是那样吗 硬汉 |
[05:14] | Now, remember, honey, | 记住了 亲爱的 |
[05:16] | if you need anything, | 如果你需要帮忙 |
[05:17] | – I’ll be right at the top of that hill. – You’re so full of shit. | -我随时出现在那座山顶上 -你真能扯 |
[05:20] | – And you’re an idiot. – Let’s go. | -你真是白痴 -我们走 |
[05:25] | Claws and blood, baby! | 利爪与鲜血 宝贝 |
[05:50] | – I need head count from the rear. – Copy! | -我需要后方部队的人数 -收到 |
[05:52] | Fire Team leader, make sure your team is up. | 火力小队队长 确保队员准备好 |
[05:54] | – Yes, sir. – What’s the situation? | -是 长官 -什么情况 |
[05:56] | Fuck if I know. | 我知道就怪了 |
[05:57] | Call came in about intruders inside the fire base perimeter, | 接到电话说有入侵者闯入火力基地边界 |
[06:00] | then comms went down. | 然后通讯中断了 |
[06:01] | – So the Major’s sending us in. – I’m going up there. | -少校要让我们进去 -我要去 |
[06:04] | – Like hell you are. – I can get to that fire base in minutes. | -别做梦了 -我几分钟就能进入火力基地 |
[06:06] | It’ll take this relief column an hour. | 救援小队要花一小时 |
[06:08] | Dog soldier’s worried about his own kind. | 狗兵担心自己的同类了 |
[06:10] | Fuck off! Those are men up there. Doesn’t matter what kind. | 放屁 上面都是性命 无所谓种族 |
[06:14] | Go. | 去吧 |
[06:16] | We’ll be right behind you, | 我们随后就到 |
[06:17] | and we’re plugging anything | 从山上下来的所有 |
[06:18] | that comes down that hill on four legs! | 四条腿的东西 我们都绝不放过 |
[07:07] | God damn it. Sobieski. | 该死 索比斯基 |
[07:25] | Eleven dead. | 死了11个人 |
[07:28] | Torn to shreds. | 被撕成碎片 |
[07:31] | Taliban’s not supposed to have werewolves. | 塔利班不应该有狼人 |
[07:34] | How the fuck did it get past your pal? | 它是怎么糊弄过你同伴的 |
[07:36] | He took out Sobieski first, sir, then moved on to the others. | 它先杀了索比斯基 长官 然后转向其他人 |
[07:42] | What use are you people | 那要你们有什么用 |
[07:44] | if you can’t even sniff out your own kind? | 如果你们都闻不出自己的同类 |
[07:47] | I’ve got his scent now. | 我了解它的气味了 |
[07:50] | I can track him. | 我可以追踪它 |
[07:51] | Good. I want him alive. | 好 我要活的 |
[08:38] | You gettin’ anything? | 有发现了吗 |
[08:41] | Nothing. He isn’t here. | 没有 它不在这 |
[08:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[08:45] | Sodula, you honor me with another meeting. | 索杜拉 很荣幸你愿意跟我再次见面 |
[12:35] | Just what the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[12:39] | You’re not a soldier. | 你不是士兵 |
[12:40] | You’re a fucking animal. | 你是头动物 |
[12:44] | I may be an animal, but I’m done wearing your leash. | 我可能的确是动物 但我受够当你的走狗了 |
[13:57] | See you in the wild, my friend. | 野外见 我的朋友 |