时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Five minutes to objective. Stay sharp, metalheads. | 离目标还有五分钟 机灵点 金属头们 |
[00:48] | Copy that! Countdown to mayhem. | 收到 破坏倒计时 |
[00:50] | – We gonna let Rookie in on this? – Depends. | -让菜鸟加入吗 -看情况 |
[00:52] | – Hey, Rookie, your balls dropped yet? – What? | -菜鸟 你发育了吗 -什么 |
[00:56] | Fuck you, Sui. I’m ready. | 滚你妈的 苏伊 我准备好了 |
[00:58] | You’ll get your chance, boy, don’t worry. | 会有机会的 小子 别担心 |
[01:00] | We on schedule, Bob? | 我们准时吗 鲍勃 |
[01:01] | Affirmative. It appears the cargo is in the front car. | 准时 看来货物在前面的车里 |
[01:04] | Hey, Hawk, what are we stealing, anyway? | 老鹰 我们要偷什么 |
[01:06] | It’s a microchip, kid. | 微晶片 孩子 |
[01:08] | Wanna know what that looks like? Your head’s full of ’em. | 想知道是什么样的吗 你脑子里全是 |
[01:10] | please Don’t forget to look out for guards in the rear car. | 请别忘了后车的守卫 |
[01:18] | Contact. Move up and match velocity. | 遇敌 同速行驶 |
[01:20] | In position. | 就位 |
[01:21] | I got a position for you. | 我给你留了个位置 |
[01:23] | Really? Does it involve shoving my gun | 是吗 需要我把枪 |
[01:26] | up your ass? | 塞你屁眼里吗 |
[01:28] | – Are we good to go, Bob? – Roger that. | -可以行动了吗 鲍勃 -收到 |
[01:30] | The target is in the blind spot. | 目标在盲点 |
[01:31] | You got till it reaches the other side of the tunnel to get in, | 你们要在目标出隧道前 |
[01:34] | – make the grab and get out. – Move out. | -完成任务 -行动 |
[01:38] | Sui, Rookie, plant the magnetic mines on the guard car. | 苏伊 菜鸟 给守卫车辆安上磁力地雷 |
[01:41] | Great idea, boss. | 好主意 老大 |
[01:43] | Give the high explosives to the lunatic and the new guy. | 把烈性炸药交给疯子和新人 |
[01:46] | What could go wrong? | 能出什么差错呢 |
[01:47] | Ah, shut your grease trap. I got this. | 闭嘴 我可以的 |
[01:59] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[02:03] | Ah ,shit! | 该死 |
[02:14] | – What the fuck was that explosion? – Hate to say I told you so. | -怎么爆炸了 -靠 我说吧 |
[02:22] | Give us some covering fire, Kali. | 卡莉 火力掩护 |
[02:29] | On the roof! | 车顶 |
[02:32] | That does it. | 我受够了 |
[02:33] | Wait! Just blow the mines… | 等等 引爆地雷 |
[02:36] | You suicidal fuck. | 你找死 |
[02:40] | We’re almost at the tunnel. We need to blow those mines now! | 快到隧道了 我们得马上引爆地雷 |
[02:43] | Sui’s not… clear. | 苏伊没出来 |
[02:45] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[02:47] | Do it, Hawk! | 动手 老鹰 |
[03:03] | Well, that wasn’t so… | 不是 |
[03:06] | hard. | 很难啊 |
[03:08] | Hawk! | 老鹰 |
[03:09] | Shit, did I mention the automatic guns? | 靠 我有提过自动机枪吗 |
[03:19] | No, Bob, you didn’t. | 不 鲍勃 你没有 |
[03:23] | Okay, let’s pick it up. | 抓紧时间 |
[03:25] | If this truck makes it through that tunnel, we are all fucked. | 如果卡车通过隧道 我们就完了 |
[03:29] | Rookie, get your lug-nuts up here. | 菜鸟 快上来 |
[03:33] | Uh, wait a second. I’m getting a new energy reading. | 等等 有新能量读数出现 |
[03:36] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[03:37] | Uh, fellas? I think Bob missed another detail about the defenses. | 伙计们 鲍勃又漏说了一个防守措施 |
[03:41] | What do you mean, Kali? I don’t– | 什么意思 卡莉 我不 |
[03:48] | Holy fucking shit! | 我操 |
[03:49] | Hey, that was my friend you just dismantled, | 你刚刚把我朋友拆了 |
[03:51] | you giant walking dildo. | 会走路的大按摩棒 |
[04:02] | Rookie, get below deck now. | 菜鸟 你去下面 |
[04:10] | Looks like this is your stop, big guy. | 看来你到站了 大块头 |
[04:27] | Kali, look out! | 卡莉 当心 |
[04:34] | Kali! | 卡莉 |
[04:36] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[04:40] | It’s too heavily armored. | 护甲太厚了 |
[04:41] | You’ll have to get inside and take out the defense CPU. | 你得进车里拔掉防御中央处理器 |
[04:44] | Rookie, blow its brains out. | 菜鸟 把它脑袋炸了 |
[04:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:57] | M-o-t-h-e-r-f-u-c-k-e-r! | 操你妈的 |
[05:08] | Come on! You little pussy! | 来啊 你个小贱人 |
[05:11] | God damn it, Rookie! What are you waiting for? | 操 菜鸟 你还在等什么 |
[05:14] | Destroy this fucker’s CPU. | 快毁掉中央处理器啊 |
[05:25] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[06:38] | Holy shit, what a mess. | 天哪 真是一团糟 |
[06:40] | What happened, Rookie? | 怎么回事 菜鸟 |
[06:41] | Mission accomplished, I guess. | 任务完成了吧 |
[06:45] | I’ve got the chip, but… | 我拿到晶片了 但是 |
[06:46] | everyone else… | 其他人 |
[06:49] | Don’t worry, kid. I cried my first time too. | 别担心 孩子 我第一次也哭了 |
[06:52] | Sui? What? | 苏伊 什么 |
[06:54] | Bob always makes a full backup of our brains before each mission. | 鲍勃每次任务前都会备份我们的大脑 |
[06:58] | And Sui’s brains, | 苏伊的大脑 |
[06:59] | well, they don’t take too much space on the old hard drive. | 不是很占旧硬盘空间 |
[07:02] | I thought you were all dead. | 我以为你们都死了 |
[07:05] | You should have read your contract, kid. | 你应该看一下你的合同 孩子 |
[07:06] | Now come on, let’s get outta here. | 走吧 我们离开这里 |