时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:57] | Malenchenko! | 马林琴科 |
[02:09] | Hey, I need help here. | 我这边需要帮助 |
[02:12] | This area smells like shit. | 这里真臭 |
[02:20] | The dead number at least 47. | 死亡人数最少也有47人 |
[02:22] | Hard to get a firm count with the state of some of the bodies. | 有的尸体都碎成这样了 很难统计出具体的数字 |
[02:25] | Survivors? | 有生还者吗 |
[02:27] | – The horses are here. – Well, Okhchen? | -马都在这里 -奥钦 |
[02:30] | A small group. | 是一小队 |
[02:31] | Attacked last night. Then headed back the way they came. | 昨晚袭击的 然后原路返回了 |
[02:35] | Headed back for their barrow? | 回到它们的坑里去了吗 |
[02:37] | I believe so, sir. | 我想是的 长官 |
[02:39] | Have the men prepare to move out. | 传令让所有人准备好转移 |
[02:42] | Signal the other teams we’ve made contact. | 向所有跟我们接触过的小队发出信号 |
[02:45] | We will track and destroy these monsters. | 我们要追踪这些怪兽 剿灭他们 |
[03:04] | Permission to speak freely, Comrade Lieutenant? | 我能说几句吗 中尉同志 |
[03:06] | Of course, Sergei Pavlovich. | 当然了 谢尔盖·巴甫洛维奇 |
[03:10] | I fear the teams are too far apart. | 我担心其他队伍离我们太远了 |
[03:12] | We cannot support each other if we encounter too many of them. | 我们如果遭遇到的数量太多 可能无法互相支援 |
[03:16] | I raised that concern also. | 我也有过这种担心 |
[03:18] | But the major thinks we can cover more area this way. | 但是上校认为这样能够覆盖更多区域 |
[03:22] | He’s confident each team can handle itself. | 他认为各个小队肯定能独立搞定 |
[03:25] | And the planes we requested? | 我们要求的飞机支援呢 |
[03:26] | The Air Force is busy with the Germans besieging Stalingrad. | 空军正忙着应付围攻斯大林格勒的德军 |
[03:30] | There’s darkness in every direction these days, comrade. | 眼下我们身前尽是黑暗 同志 |
[03:34] | We’ll have to find our own way through it. | 我们得自己想办法 |
[03:45] | There are places like this scattered throughout the deep forest. | 密林里到处都有这种地方 |
[03:50] | Old places. | 古老的地方 |
[03:53] | My people believe they are cursed. | 我的人认为这种地方都是被诅咒了 |
[03:55] | I can feel it. | 我能感受到 |
[03:58] | The air feels… | 这里的空气感觉… |
[04:01] | heavy. | 很沉重 |
[04:03] | They are close now. They know we’re here. | 它们就在附近 它们知道我们来了 |
[04:35] | Go! | 上 |
[04:39] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[04:41] | Reloading! | 装弹中 |
[04:44] | In the trees! | 树林里 |
[04:56] | Behind us! | 在我们后面 |
[05:23] | Move out! Move out! | 快撤 快撤 |
[05:42] | Comrade Lieutenant! | 中尉同志 |
[05:53] | – What is it? – A body, one of ours. | -怎么了 -有一具尸体 这是我们的人 |
[05:56] | Whatever happened to him, it was some time ago. | 看来他已经死在这里很久了 |
[06:00] | Cheka. | 契卡[肃反委员会] |
[06:02] | Secret police. | 秘密警察 |
[06:04] | This place was bad luck for him too. | 看来他来这里也是倒了大霉 |
[06:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:10] | And the sooner we’re gone, the better. | 我们越快离开这里越好 |
[06:36] | Can you play? | 你会弹吗 |
[06:37] | Yes, I can, but I should not. | 我会 但我不该弹 |
[06:41] | Play for Maxim. | 给马克西姆弹一曲 |
[07:28] | It was my fault, sir. | 这都是我的错 长官 |
[07:43] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[07:46] | A Major. | 一名上校 |
[07:47] | Boris Grishin. | 鲍里斯·格里辛 |
[07:49] | He was assigned to Operation Hades. | 他被分配到哈迪斯[冥王]行动 |
[07:55] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你有印象吗 |
[07:57] | I’ve heard rumors of it. | 我听到过一些传言 |
[08:02] | An operation focused on exploring arcane peasant myths. | 这是一个专门发掘古老民间传说的行动 |
[08:08] | In November 1919, after the White Army was forced to retreat, | 1919年11月 白军被迫撤离后 |
[08:12] | Grishin was dispatched on a secret mission. | 格里辛被派去执行一项秘密任务 |
[08:14] | He was an occultist. | 他是一名神秘学家 |
[08:17] | His assignment was to perform a certain black magic ritual, | 他的任务是要进行一场在库尔雅克人中 |
[08:22] | whispered about among the Koryaks. | 传说的黑魔法仪式 |
[08:25] | It was meant to summon unholy creatures | 那本来是为了召唤出 |
[08:28] | who could fight beside the Red Army. | 和红军并肩作战的不洁生物 |
[08:32] | The operation doesn’t seem to have worked out very well for him. | 但是他的行动好像不是很顺利 |
[09:01] | We must take this information to our superiors. | 我们必须把这些信息告诉上级 |
[09:04] | They could end this plague. | 他们能够停止这灾难 |
[09:06] | They would more likely end us for revealing their past mistakes. | 他们更有可能因我们揭露了过去的错误而杀人灭口 |
[09:12] | No, we have our mission, comrade. | 不 我们有我们的任务 同志 |
[09:16] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[09:17] | Nothing less. | 别无他想 |
[09:22] | Have you ever seen a ghoul barrow that big, Lieutenant? | 你见过这么大的食尸鬼坑洞吗 中尉 |
[09:27] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[09:29] | – Pogodin! – Sir. | -波戈金 -长官 |
[09:31] | Time to earn your pay. | 表现的时候到了 |
[09:32] | Of course, comrade. | 当然了 同志 |
[09:44] | I’ve never seen so many tunnels. | 我从来没有见过这么多隧道 |
[09:50] | I don’t like it down here. | 我不喜欢这里的感觉 |
[09:52] | Stop your whining. | 别再抱怨了 |
[09:56] | I can hear them coming. | 我能听到它们过来了 |
[10:09] | – Pogodin. – I’m working on it. | -波戈金 -我在设置呢 |
[10:13] | One more wire. | 还有一根线 |
[10:15] | Pogodin! | 波戈金 |
[10:17] | Almost. | 马上好了 |
[10:19] | They’re closing in! | 它们包围过来了 |
[10:23] | There’s too many of them. | 数量太多了 |
[10:26] | What’s the hold up? | 怎么还没好 |
[10:44] | You are getting older… | 你年纪大了 |
[10:47] | and slower. | 动作也慢了 |
[10:50] | Next time, you do it! | 下次你上 |
[10:59] | Is it sealed? | 封上了吗 |
[11:03] | Are we done? | 我们成功了吗 |
[11:17] | No. | 糟了 |
[11:38] | Sir, shall we prepare to fall back? | 上官 我们该准备撤退吗 |
[11:42] | The horses cannot outrun that horde. | 马是跑不过这群野兽的 |
[11:45] | The creatures will catch us in the trees and tear us apart. | 这些怪物会冲进森林追上我们 把我们扯碎 |
[11:49] | We must make our stand here. | 我们必须守住这里 |
[11:51] | Sergei, bring me the fastest horse! | 谢尔盖 把最快的马给我牵来 |
[11:54] | Kaminsky, unload all the ammunition and explosives. | 卡明斯基 卸下所有的弹药和炸弹 |
[11:58] | Maxim, Oleg! | 马克西姆 奥莱格 |
[11:59] | Take those charges and set them at the base of the cliff. | 带上这些炸弹 安置在悬崖底部 |
[12:02] | Double time! | 用双倍的火力 |
[12:05] | Set up the machine gun positions on our flanks. | 在我们的侧翼架好机枪 |
[12:09] | How can I help, sir? | 我该做些什么 长官 |
[12:11] | Hold the reins tight. She is fierce. | 抓紧缰绳 它的性子很野 |
[12:14] | – One of us can make it through if we slow them down. – NO | -如果我们能拖住他们 至少有人能活命 -不 |
[12:18] | No. Please, sir. No! | 不 求你了 长官 不 |
[12:22] | I’d rather die with you. | 我宁愿跟你一起死 |
[12:25] | – I beg you, let me stay. – Give the Major our coordinates. | -我求你了 让我留下 -告诉上校我们的位置 |
[12:27] | Tell him to bomb this place into scorched rubble. | 告诉他把这个地方炸得什么都不剩 |
[12:30] | – Father, please. – That… | -父亲 求你了 -那… |
[12:33] | is an order. | 是命令 |
[12:34] | Ride like hell and don’t look back! | 骑上马快冲 不要回头 |
[12:45] | Comrades, we stand here. | 同志们 我们要血战到底 |
[12:48] | We die here! | 至死方休 |
[12:50] | It has been an honor! | 和你们并肩作战是我的荣耀 |