时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | 欢迎来到 日落之城 | |
[02:13] | What’s up with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[02:25] | You need some energetic healing, buddy. | 你需要精力治疗 伙计 |
[02:54] | Thanks for calling Vacuubot, | 感谢致电吸尘机器人 |
[02:56] | purveyors of America’s finest automated vacuum cleaners. | 我们是美国最好的自动吸尘清洁服务承办商 |
[03:00] | To continue English, press one. | 继续英文服务 按1 |
[03:06] | You’ve asked to speak to a human representative. | 您请求跟人类代表通话 |
[03:08] | The current wait time is six hours and 14 minutes. | 目前的等候时间是6小时14分钟 |
[03:13] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[03:14] | If you have a repair query, press one. | 如果有修理方面的疑问 请按1 |
[03:16] | If you need– | 如果需要… |
[03:17] | Alrighty then, | 那好吧 |
[03:18] | have you tried turning your Vacuubot off and on again? | 您尝试过重启您的吸尘机器人吗 |
[03:27] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[03:31] | Our onboard GOLDEN YEARS system | 我们的机载黄金岁月系统显示 |
[03:33] | tells us you’ve somehow activated Purge Mode. | 您启动了清除模式 |
[03:36] | This feature is designed to eradicate small pests | 本功能旨在消灭小型害虫 |
[03:39] | – such as insects, spiders and mice. – The hell? | -比如昆虫 蜘蛛和老鼠 -什么 |
[03:42] | But in certain situations, larger prey | 但在特定情况下 也会清除大型猎物 |
[03:44] | – like pets and some humans – What? | -宠物和一些人类 -什么 |
[03:46] | could be targeted. We’re sorry for any inconvenience. | 可能成为目标 如造成任何不便 我们很抱歉 |
[04:13] | If your Vacuubot has decided | 如果您的吸尘机器人决定 |
[04:14] | to purge your hose of all living things, press three. | 清除您房内的一切活物 请按3 |
[04:19] | To end Purge Mode, you will need to access the options menu. | 结束清除模式 您需要进入选项菜单 |
[04:23] | To do that, you will need to distract Vacuubot | 为此 您需要引开吸尘机器人的注意 |
[04:25] | in order to get close. | 好靠近它 |
[04:26] | We suggest throwing something at it, like a blanket or pet. | 我们建议拿东西丢它 如毯子或宠物 |
[04:30] | What in the Bodhisattva is going on here? | 菩萨保佑 这是怎么回事 |
[04:32] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:33] | The automated system has detected high levels of profanity. | 自动系统探测到了很多脏话 |
[04:37] | Your bad attitude has been filed in our customer database. | 您的恶劣态度已被存入我们的客户档案库 |
[04:56] | No. | 不 |
[05:14] | Now then, have you calmed your sassy boots down? | 好了 您这泼辣的家伙冷静下来了吗 |
[05:17] | If so, press one. | 如果是 请按1 |
[05:20] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[05:21] | So are you willing to throw your pet at the Vacuubot? | 您是否准备好把宠物丢给吸尘机器人了 |
[05:24] | Press one for yes, two for no. | 是请按1 否请按2 |
[05:27] | What do you mean, “No”? | 什么叫”否” |
[05:29] | It could come down to you or it, and believe this, | 最终可能不是你就是它 相信我 |
[05:31] | any pet would sacrifice you in an instant. | 任何宠物都会毫不犹豫地牺牲你 |
[05:34] | Look into their cold, animal eyes and tell me they wouldn’t. | 看看它们冷淡的动物眼 你能说它们不会吗 |
[05:38] | Come on, press “Yes.” | 得了 按”是”吧 |
[05:43] | Fine, throw whatever you’ve got over the Vacuubot | 好吧 随便找东西拿来丢吸尘机器人吧 |
[05:46] | and while it struggles to be free, zip in close and turn it off. | 趁它想挣扎出来时 把它摁住 关掉 |
[06:23] | When you attacked your Vacuubot, | 你袭击吸尘机器人时 |
[06:25] | – you activated its HOME GUARD security mode, – “Attacked”? | -便启动了它的家庭护卫安全模式 -“袭击” |
[06:27] | and it’s now identified you as a trespasser. | 它现在将你视为闯入者了 |
[06:27] | But you told me to throw a towel over it. | 是你叫我拿毛巾丢它的 |
[06:30] | Your Vacuubot will classify any area | 您的吸尘机器人将把所有 |
[06:32] | it’s cleaned as its personal territory. | 它清洁过的地方视为己方领土 |
[06:35] | Has this Vacuubot cleaned your entire home? | 这台吸尘机器人是否清洁了您整个家呢 |
[06:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[06:43] | – Hey, help! – Well, it’s Vacuubot’s house now. | -救命 -那这里现在是吸尘机器人的家了 |
[06:46] | We suggest you run. | 我们建议您跑 |
[08:03] | Have you left yet? | 您离开了吗 |
[08:04] | – When you’ve reached minimum safe distance – Shut up. | -待您已撤离到距吸尘机器人领地 -闭嘴 |
[08:06] | – from Vacuubot’s territory, press one. – Goddamn it. | -最低安全间隔之外 请按1 -该死 |
[08:13] | Fluff and fold, motherfucker! | 给我收拾衣服 混蛋 |
[08:32] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[08:39] | Step aside, ladies. | 让开 女士们 |
[09:28] | Congratulations, | 恭喜 |
[09:30] | you’ve stopped the unstoppable killing machine that is Vacuubot. | 您阻止了不可抵挡的杀人机器 吸尘机器人 |
[09:34] | Unfortunately, you can’t stay here though. | 很遗憾 您不能待在这里 |
[09:36] | The Vacuubot has forwarded all recorded information about you | 吸尘机器人已将所有关于您的在案信息 |
[09:40] | to every Vacuubot model in operation, | 发送给了所有在线的吸尘机器人 |
[09:43] | all of whom will now hunt you ceaselessly | 它们全都将不休不眠地追杀您 |
[09:45] | until your DNA has been cleansed from the surface of the planet. | 直到您的DNA被从地球表面清除干净 |
[09:50] | This is your life now, to hide and wander. | 这就是您今后的生活了 躲藏 流窜 |
[09:53] | Never a moment’s rest in this barren wasteland | 在您如今居住的这片荒芜之地上 |
[09:55] | that is now your existence. | 永不得安宁 |
[10:03] | Unless you’d like to purchase a place on the exclusive Vacuubot | 除非您想购买独家吸尘机器人白名单 |
[10:06] | – termination whitelist. – Go to hell. | -加入资格 -去死吧 |
[10:13] | For a special introductory rate, press one. | 享受特别入门折扣 请按1 |