时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | I don’t know. Boss is pushing my team the hardest. | 我说不好 老板对我的小队施压最狠 |
[00:46] | Wants the harvesters running doubles. | 要收割者两班倒 |
[00:48] | You think he’s hard on you because we’re not from here? | 你觉得他是欺负我们是外来人吗 |
[00:51] | I doubt he gives a shit where we’re from. | 我看他才不在乎我们哪里来的 |
[00:54] | The proles on my shift do. | 但我队里的工人在乎 |
[00:57] | Don’t like having an extro for a manager. | 他们不喜欢外来人做经理 |
[01:00] | Fletcher, have you made friends with any local kids? | 弗莱彻 你跟本地孩子交上朋友了吗 |
[01:03] | Yeah. Been hanging out with a few of them. | 嗯 跟几个人一起玩来着 |
[01:06] | Talk kind of strange. But other than that, they seem cool. | 说话怪怪的 但此外 似乎都不错 |
[01:09] | – They’re all modded like me. – What about Sedgewick? | -他们跟我一样 是改造人 -那赛德维克呢 |
[01:12] | – Has he made any friends? – I, um– | -他交到朋友了吗 -我… |
[01:15] | – I don’t really know, Mom. – Right. Of course, he hasn’t. | -我真不知道 妈妈 -是啊 他当然还没 |
[01:18] | Fletcher, can you keep an eye on him for me? | 弗莱彻 你能替我照看他吗 |
[01:22] | – You know how he is. – He needs to learn to adapt. | -你了解他什么样 -他得学会适应 |
[01:24] | You’re too hard on him. | 你对他太严苛了 |
[01:26] | Poor kid’s the only | 那可怜的孩子 |
[01:27] | unmodded 16-year-old for a hundred light-years. | 是上百光年内唯一的未改造16岁少年 |
[01:29] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[01:31] | It’s about character or lack of it. | 这事关品格 或者说品格的缺乏 |
[01:35] | – No amount of modding would fix that. – Not his fault. | -再怎么改造都没用 -那不怪他 |
[01:38] | Dumped onto a frostbit, fucking colony world. | 被丢到一个冰天雪地的该死的殖民星球上 |
[01:42] | Not his fault. | 不怪他 |
[01:43] | I know he can be difficult, but maybe if you– | 我知道他有时很难相处 但如果你… |
[01:45] | Sedgewick’s always had it too easy. | 赛德维克就是一直过得太容易 |
[01:48] | How is he gonna learn to adapt if he doesn’t even try? | 如果他都不肯尝试 又怎么能适应 |
[02:07] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你去 |
[02:08] | – Not a good idea, Sedge. – What, you think I’m afraid? | -那可不好 赛德 -怎么 你觉得我怕吗 |
[02:12] | No, I just don’t– | 不是 我… |
[02:13] | Look, I know everything’s so fucking easy for you. | 我知道一切对你都很容易 |
[02:17] | But don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself. | 但不必担心我 我能照顾好自己 |
[02:22] | Look, I know it bothers you for some reason that– | 我知道你不知为何很困扰… |
[02:24] | “Some reason”? | “不知为何” |
[02:25] | You know what it feels like, | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[02:27] | always having my little brother be better than me? | 我的弟弟事事都比我强 |
[02:29] | – Not my fault. – Then we move to this fucking ice ball, | -不能怪我 -然后我们又搬来了这破冰球 |
[02:32] | and every kid’s modded like you. | 所有孩子都是你这样的改造人 |
[02:34] | “Different.” That’s what the grownups say, | “不一样” 成年人这么说 |
[02:36] | but they mean “better.” | 但其实是”更好”的意思 |
[02:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:41] | If you’re coming, hurry up and get dressed. | 如果你要来 那快点换衣服 |
[02:59] | Hey, Sedge, check it out. | 赛德 看啊 |
[03:02] | Quit screwing around. It’ll scan you. | 别胡闹了 它会扫到你的 |
[03:07] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[03:13] | Look at that one, not modded. | 看他啊 没改造 |
[03:16] | – Hey, extro! – Not modded? | -外来人 -没改造 |
[03:18] | Get modded. | 去改造吧 |
[03:19] | Look, look at that one. | 看 看他 |
[03:27] | Bet you wish you were back on Earth! | 你肯定希望自己还在地球上吧 |
[03:31] | Extro. | 外来人 |
[03:38] | To my chest, to my chest. I got it. | 往我胸口来 我接住了 |
[03:46] | Oh, yes. | 好啊 |
[03:55] | – Lame. – Four, guys. | -无聊 -四 各位 |
[04:02] | Fletch. | 弗莱彻 |
[04:03] | Hey, Logan. | 洛根 |
[04:07] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[04:08] | Sedgewick. My brother. | 赛德维克 我哥哥 |
[04:12] | So, so, so… Extro. | 好啊…外来人 |
[04:15] | Not modded. Why you bring him? | 没改造 你带他来干什么 |
[04:18] | He– He wanted to see the Frostwhales. | 他想看冰霜鲸鱼 |
[04:20] | Okay. So… | 好吧 |
[04:23] | you run fast, extro? | 你跑得快吗 外来人 |
[04:26] | Fast enough. | 够快了 |
[04:29] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[04:34] | Benga. | 班加 |
[04:57] | These whales, how big are they anyway? | 这鲸鱼 究竟有多大 |
[05:04] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:05] | It means fucking big, extro! | 非常大 外来人 |
[05:08] | Big enough to eat you up, one bite. | 大到能把你一口吞 |
[05:18] | You scared? | 你怕了吗 |
[05:20] | Fuck off, Brume. | 滚吧 布鲁姆 |
[05:34] | Okay, stop. | 好了 停下 |
[05:37] | Whales don’t like the machines. | 鲸鱼不喜欢机器 |
[05:39] | The sound. Too much. | 声音 太吵了 |
[05:41] | Once they are off the ice, then… | 隔开一段距离后 就… |
[05:44] | Frostwhales, up. | 冰霜鲸鱼 跃出 |
[05:47] | Fucking danger. Okay? | 很危险 好吗 |
[05:52] | Whales break ice for breathing. | 鲸鱼会为了呼吸而冲破冰面 |
[05:54] | They won’t stop till they breach. | 它们不撞破冰面 不会罢休 |
[05:57] | They always hit seven times. | 它们总击打七次 |
[06:02] | Seven. | 七次 |
[06:02] | Minimum… seven. | 最少…七次 |
[06:05] | When Frostwhales hit, we run from here… | 冰霜鲸鱼来时 我们就跑 从这里 |
[06:10] | to there. | 到那里 |
[06:16] | Got it, Fletch? | 知道了吗 弗莱彻 |
[06:17] | Benga. | 班加 |
[06:19] | How about you, extro? | 你呢 外来人 |
[06:22] | Yeah. Right. | 嗯 好 |
[06:24] | Benga. | 班加 |
[06:25] | When the Frostwhales hit… | 冰霜鲸鱼来时 |
[06:29] | we go. | 我们就跑 |
[07:24] | Sedge, we have to go. | 赛德 我们得走了 |
[07:26] | – Sedge, snap out of it. – Get ready! | -赛德 醒醒 -准备好 |
[07:28] | – We have to go. – Go! | -我们得走了 -走 |
[07:29] | We have to go now, Sedge! | 我们得马上跑 赛德 |
[07:32] | Run! | 跑 |
[07:34] | Sedge, let’s go! | 赛德 走啊 |
[07:55] | Three hits! | 三击了 |
[07:56] | Run! | 跑 |
[08:00] | Sedge! | 赛德 |
[08:05] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[08:07] | Come on, man! | 快点 伙计 |
[08:09] | Come on! | 快点 |
[08:17] | – Benga, benga! – On your own, Fletch. | -班加 -自己解决吧 弗莱彻 |
[08:20] | Oh, fuck, my leg! | 该死 我的腿 |
[08:23] | Fletcher! | 弗莱彻 |
[08:25] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[08:28] | Come on. | 来 |
[08:30] | Come on! | 走 |
[08:32] | Come on! Come on, run, you fucking extro! | 快 快跑啊 你个臭外来人 |
[08:39] | – You can do it! – Run! | -你可以的 -跑 |
[08:43] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[09:15] | – Logan. – Sometimes… | -洛根 -有时… |
[09:18] | six hit. | 是六击 |
[09:20] | Fuck… off. | 滚蛋 |
[09:23] | Amazing run, Sedge. | 跑得真棒 赛德 |
[09:27] | Benga, benga. | 班加 班加 |
[09:31] | That’s amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[09:33] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[09:42] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[09:43] | That was crazy. The size of that thing. | 好疯狂 那玩意的个头 |
[09:46] | – Yeah, for sure. – Big, right? | -是啊 -很大吧 |
[09:48] | Huge. | 真大 |
[10:01] | Hey, Sedge, you coming? | 赛德 你来吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:12] | Yeah. I’m coming. | 嗯 我就来 |
[10:14] | You see the way it sucked in that breath? Crazy. | 你看到它抽气的样子了吗 真疯狂 |
[10:17] | Never would have seen shit like that back on Earth. | 在地球上绝对见不到这样的景象 |
[10:19] | That was amazing. | 多了不起 |
[10:22] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 |
[10:25] | Amazing. | 了不起 |