时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | Hey, Snow, it’s– it’s good to see you. | 白雪 见到你真高兴 |
[01:33] | Did they come in? | 货到了吗 |
[01:34] | Oh, uh, it’s getting harder and harder | 从地球运真货来这 |
[01:37] | to bring the real stuff in from Earth. | 越来越难了 |
[01:39] | It’s getting expensive. | 价格越来越贵 |
[01:41] | Maybe I could interest you in some synthetic analogs. | 你要不要看看人造的替代品 |
[01:45] | Maybe you should shut the fuck up and give me my stuff. | 你少废话 快把货给我 |
[01:57] | Order another two kilos. I’ll be back in a month. | 再订两公斤 我一个月后回来 |
[02:14] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:25] | You’re Snow, the albino. | 你是白雪 那个白化病者 |
[02:28] | – No, I’m not. – Now, don’t fuck with me. | -我不是 -休想骗我 |
[02:32] | I’m not fucking with you. | 我没骗你 |
[02:34] | My name is Jelda Conley. They call me Whitey. | 我叫加尔达·康利 人们叫我阿白 |
[02:38] | Bounty hunters, right? | 你们是赏金猎人 对吧 |
[02:41] | What’s he done, this… Snow guy? | 他做了什么 那个叫白雪的 |
[02:43] | No, it’s not me wants him. It’s the merchant, Baris. | 不是我想找他 是商人巴里斯 |
[02:47] | There’s a big reward for his balls. | 他重金悬赏他的蛋蛋 |
[02:50] | Balls? As in, testicles? | 蛋蛋 是指睾丸吗 |
[02:56] | Now, why the hell would Baris want those? | 巴里斯为什么会想要那对宝贝 |
[02:58] | My job ends at the taking. | 我只管接任务 不问问题 |
[03:01] | Now, whether you’re him or not… | 不管你是不是他 |
[03:05] | I challenge you. | 我都要挑战你 |
[03:08] | Listen… | 听着 |
[03:10] | I’ve never killed anyone | 我杀人都是因为 |
[03:11] | who didn’t try to kill me first, so how about you just move on. | 他们先要杀我 我劝你还是算了 |
[03:14] | I said I challenge you! | 我说 我要挑战你 |
[03:17] | Everyone here heard it! | 在座所有人都听到了 |
[03:21] | That puts me within my rights. | 所以我有这个权利 |
[03:24] | So stand up. | 站起来 |
[03:54] | I mean you no harm. | 我对你没恶意 |
[03:56] | Unless harm is meant. | 除非你想伤害我 |
[04:00] | Best I get gone. | 我还是走吧 |
[04:04] | Well, thanks for the help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[04:18] | Found him. Get the team together. | 找到他了 召集全队 |
[04:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:03] | – Not used to company. – That’s okay. I’m not hungry. | -我不习惯和人同行 -没关系 我不饿 |
[05:07] | But I wanna travel with you. | 但我想和你一起上路 |
[05:11] | My name is Hirald. | 我叫希罗德 |
[05:14] | I’m crossing the Thiran plain. It’s not easy. | 我要穿过泰伦平原 那条路不好走 |
[05:16] | I have no problem with that. | 这我不介意 |
[05:20] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[05:31] | Don’t you have a day tent? | 你没有日间帐篷吗 |
[05:36] | You can share mine. | 你可以和我挤挤 |
[05:46] | Not much… but it’ll protect us from the worst of the heat. | 虽然不算豪华 但能帮我们抵挡酷热 |
[06:03] | Always been a fast healer. | 我伤口一向愈合得很快 |
[06:44] | You should know why Baris is after me. | 我该告诉你巴里斯为何要找我 |
[06:46] | Why he wants my… | 他为什么想要我的… |
[06:48] | Testicles, yes. | 睾丸 |
[06:50] | There’s something unique about the gonadotropin-releasing hormone | 你体内分泌的促性腺激素释放激素 |
[06:54] | your body produces. | 有独特之处 |
[06:56] | Your cells are regenerative. | 你的细胞有再生能力 |
[06:58] | And hence, immortal. | 因此是不死之身 |
[07:01] | Your hand will grow back in… | 你的手多久能再长出来 |
[07:04] | a week? | 一周吗 |
[07:07] | Maybe less. | 也许不用 |
[07:12] | I work for Earth Central Intelligence. | 我效力于地球中央智能局 |
[07:15] | They want the same things as Baris, but I’m no bounty hunter. | 他们和巴里斯目的相同 但我不是赏金猎人 |
[07:20] | – They wish you to come willingly. – Why? | -他们希望你自愿去 -为什么 |
[07:23] | Because whoever decodes your reproductive system | 因为破译你生殖系统的人 |
[07:26] | controls, in effect, immortality. | 实际上就能控制永生 |
[07:30] | This knowledge could destabilize the entire Protectorate. | 这知识能颠覆整个保护地 |
[07:34] | Why not just kill me? Problem solved. | 为什么不直接杀了我 问题就解决了 |
[07:36] | Earth Central does not suppress knowledge. | 地中局从不禁止知识 |
[07:39] | Morality’s a human construct. I thought AIs didn’t give a shit. | 道德是人类提出的概念 我以为人工智能不在乎 |
[07:44] | They were created to protect the greater good. | 人工智能是为保护大局而创的 |
[07:48] | Will you come? | 你愿意去吗 |
[07:51] | Two days should bring us to my home. We should keep moving. | 两天后应该能到我家 我们该继续前进了 |
[08:06] | Here. | 这里 |
[08:20] | I found this place about 200 years ago. | 我大约两百年前发现了这地方 |
[08:23] | Been improving it ever since. | 从那以后不断完善 |
[08:43] | Just how long have you been alive? | 你到底活了多久 |
[08:47] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你随意 |
[08:49] | You’ll find clothes in the back and a shower. | 后面有衣服和淋浴 |
[08:51] | There’s plenty of water here. | 这里有充足的水 |
[09:18] | Whose dress is this? | 这是谁的裙子 |
[09:21] | My wife’s. | 我妻子的 |
[09:25] | She killed herself 123 years ago. | 她123年前自杀了 |
[09:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:32] | She grew old. | 她变老了 |
[09:36] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[10:20] | Snow? | 白雪 |
[10:47] | Time to get your hands dirty, Baris. | 你该亲自下场了 巴里斯 |
[10:53] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[11:10] | Meck? Are you in position? | 梅克 你就位了吗 |
[11:14] | Meck? | 梅克 |
[11:17] | Trot. Check on her. | 特拉特 去看看她 |
[11:26] | Snow’s here. He got Meck. | 白雪在这 他杀了梅克 |
[11:54] | Stop! | 住手 |
[11:56] | Jharit. | 贾利特 |
[11:59] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[12:06] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[12:08] | Fucker killed Jharilla. | 那混蛋杀了贾利拉 |
[12:10] | He’s coming your way. | 他朝你那边去了 |
[12:43] | That was my wife you killed, you fucker. | 你刚才杀了我妻子 混蛋 |
[12:47] | After I’ve snipped your sack, | 等我割下你的蛋蛋后 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna take my time cutting all the rest. | 再慢慢把你割成碎片 |
[13:14] | It makes no sense, Snow. | 这根本说不通 白雪 |
[13:17] | You’ve been alive for centuries. | 你都活了几个世纪了 |
[13:21] | And yet you choose to live here, | 然而你却选择在这里生活 |
[13:23] | on this backwater shithole of a planet. | 这个落后肮脏的星球 |
[13:28] | Well, now you’ll die here. | 现在这里将是你的葬身之地 |
[14:12] | You’re synthetic? | 你是人造人 |
[14:14] | No. | 不 |
[14:22] | I was in an accident a long time ago. | 我很久以前遭遇了一场事故 |
[14:26] | Underneath the synthflesh and ceramal… | 在人造肌肉和合金陶瓷下面 |
[14:29] | there is a spinal column, nerve tissue… | 有脊柱 神经组织 |
[14:34] | and a mostly-human brain. | 和一个大部分属于人类的大脑 |
[14:38] | Me. | 我 |
[14:41] | I’ve been alone a long time too. | 我也孤独了很长一段时间 |